Speaker 1: Like it's the only it's the regular one like the orange and of the red one's glass light.
Speaker 2: I do, why is that not a fucking button? You know what? It was requested today, So I told the person who requested it, what else?
Speaker 3: Is where else? I throwing about to.
Speaker 2: Not the high twos talking about the no cap. No, we don't put a button for high two because we actually physically do the high too. But that's just like me saying, whoop his ass. It's not the same, and.
Speaker 1: It's not the same if you have to wait to push a butdy right in the moment, in the moment. Yeah, yeah, Well, I'm gonna thank you guys for tuning in to this week's hope.
Speaker 2: Keep it, keep it there we go. Welcome to this week, Appaho. I'm postally awkward.
Speaker 1: If this is your first time joining us, I would like to properly introduce myself. I an't host the favorite motivation of speaker Mimi Memi seven hundred orders trauma.
Speaker 2: She's a former because she don't come in anywhere near comber Walker status. Now she come in looking like Hobo John.
Speaker 1: You know what hobo comber Walker tv D At this point to be determined, I am joined by my co host. We have the man behind the magic, mister Tone Jeff and Cultural Creator of the Year.
Speaker 2: Thank you. I would like to take this moment tell me about me, Thank my mom, Thank Jesus for giving me money, me and me. This is why do you see the award on this episode and not on the Death freshow Because I want to give her her flowers live in direct because has she not came to me one day? It was like a that episode was bullshit, who we gotta do it? We did that episode with like four times.
Speaker 1: I was like, it's not up the standard, the standard.
Speaker 2: So has she not put me up the standard? I would not be cultivating the culture that is now known as the podcasting community. So thank you all.
Speaker 1: Me being a bitch got him an award.
Speaker 2: I mean it's not a lie. Think about how many podcasts and came through this door. Think about how many podcasts how to come to the Death Fresh.
Speaker 3: Show first and capping these raps.
Speaker 2: I don't know, bro, I listened to your last ep, I say you, and I'm like, I.
Speaker 1: Don't And if it wasn't for the Death Fresh Show, like I wouldn't have my own little spin up. You know what? I'm saying like that is where I made my podcast debut on the Death Fresh Show. It started out with what is wick of y'all? In these damn banana laffy ta.
Speaker 3: Stopt Oh yeah, banana laughing tap is maro real ship? I ate them? It was only three of them.
Speaker 2: Did you see that out looking like one? Yeah? Yeah, Tiffy was dressed like.
Speaker 3: That.
Speaker 1: And then last but not least, we got Heartbreak Fresh in the building.
Speaker 3: I don't even have I'm.
Speaker 2: Not that bro at this point in time. What are you?
Speaker 3: I'm just one, That's all I want to be.
Speaker 1: Heartbreak Fresh a k A. Future Future bug Future.
Speaker 3: Future because she couldn't even get it out, what is the future future budding podcast?
Speaker 1: It would have added based on what you say, don't now, But he's Finnah become one of them podcast niggas we hate.
Speaker 3: I have so much am to be a boar head, just have all the ball headed rhetoric.
Speaker 2: But I don't you know what's gonna make it worse because now you you're creating a new sub genre of what dreadhead niggas with beers because you hate the same as the ball head niggas though, but you're smart enough to know.
Speaker 1: It's it's it's hater ass podcastings with Dress that one light skin guy with no base in his voice. He's always mass even.
Speaker 2: Worse you light skin dreads, and I ain't got no base in hating.
Speaker 3: I feel like niggas have to be strategic to being I hated, because it's okay to be hater. Like my nigga, Lawrence Johnson. We always play video that he's not a hater, vision level one hater. But this stuff you hate on if ship, you should probably hate them.
Speaker 2: That's why I said, he's just he's just educating the community on the fuckery that is out here. That's not hate. Shout out to t Neils for coming in, but I am you don't. I have no beef for that kind of See. This is what she said.
Speaker 1: Actually, I'm meant to put her to see her.
Speaker 3: She was like, no, I don't ad me. I don't need no friend.
Speaker 1: I was like, I remember that that like off the rip if it was a fourteen and be on my way. Now it's it's all you.
Speaker 2: Know what at this point in time, we just don't. I don't think you can cook no more because he keeps planning on feeding us and never producing nothing.
Speaker 3: I don't want to get into a while.
Speaker 1: I come in and you're talking about she's about life skins because we.
Speaker 2: Talked about light skin is because I wasn't talking about Yes, one is becoming one? What the fun? Tom?
Speaker 3: These do know how to dream me. That's why I'm becoming one.
Speaker 1: So he that you know the white side we were talking about.
Speaker 2: It's aggressive, dog, I know you do. T I'm messing with you because we ain't got the food yet.
Speaker 1: For proof that that that was his way of trying to reverse psychology, you went to hurrying up and bringing it up here to the pop.
Speaker 2: Basically gave you an extra hour last night, so you still did excuse.
Speaker 1: Bro, which I did not realize until it was fucking five o'clock. I am that daylight Saving time had packed and y'all know I got insomnia, so I'll be up all night. So I was up watching uh slot videos on YouTube slot video slot videos help no no no, no, no no no. So I got an invite for complimentary three nights stay and entrance into a slot tournament in Vegas. So you're doing your homework right, because this is my this is my very first slot tournament.
Speaker 2: Wait a minute, what is the tournament? How is there a slot turn If I'm not mistaken, ain't slot machiness just at the end of the day.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, so what happens?
Speaker 3: So why are we doing here?
Speaker 2: Okay, So there's a tournament for Russian roulette. That's basically what.
Speaker 1: You so, no, no, no, So this is how it works. When you are in a slot tournament. The machines are set to tournament mode, so you know how when you are walking back, like there's like demo modes on slots, like to show you how shit works. There's a tournament mode on the slots. So what it does is you don't have to well, you don't have to feed money into the slot. It is not a payout mohere, like it'll put you into like bonus rounds and like ship like that, like because they know, like your goal is to get as many points as you can within a set amount of time, So the line pays instead of like money, it generates points. And then from what I've been noticing, because I wouldn't knew this without the fucking videos at the bottom of the screen. While the reels are flipping at the bottom of the screen, there's like this display that's there. So usually when you're playing, if you got in like your player's card or something, it's like welcome to mekah blah blah blah blah blah, and it tells you how many points generating during a session, like all of that kind of shit. So there are little pop ups that come up and you have to like try to push them as fast as you can while you're still pushing the machine. So I bet so I was practicing, right, and I know you like, how the fuck do you practice?
Speaker 3: You should be good?
Speaker 2: I feel like that.
Speaker 1: So what happened was I had, you know, I got the TV and the liver on, and I sat in front of the TV, I mean like up on the TV so I can touch it, and I was playing, not playing. See look, I'm already in mold though, but I was. I was watching the YouTube video and I was I was playing along with the guy. Because when you're going, they're tapping a button like this, right, because they want the reels to spinish like as soon as one, you know, stop, you wanted to keep going because you're trying to get as many as you can because it might be like a three minute timer that you're trying to get as many you know, points as you can within three minutes, and then once they tally the points, then they post the rankings. So I'm sitting here and I'm tapping, tapping, tapping, now stop, and as the little things are coming up on the t and I was moving faster than he was, so I was popping, you know, touching the screen where the things are coming up.
Speaker 2: Oh, you've never been to Vegas, Well you've never been in periods?
Speaker 1: He you didn't, You wasn't about to slatch you.
Speaker 2: Think of them?
Speaker 1: Mostly all of them are touch screen. Now, it's only a few like you might have like sections because even like with the touch screen ones, you can either tap the button or touch the screen and you know how you want to do it. But it's really only the ones with a like the old school flip reels that but even with those, you can choose to pull the lever or you can push the button. But yeah, said absolutely, said she was absolutely. I ain't only good with my vagina.
Speaker 2: Okay, where is the training montage? So you gotta set your phone up cracking like you gotta record on this so I could take it, put it together, put it to the back track of Eye and Tigers, and.
Speaker 1: It's like in the casino, like they playing me so like that was. That was So I'm sitting up here, like I'm really they playing music in the background, but I'm so I'm sitting here and I'm like tapping a buzz of shit because you don't have to watch the reels and know what's paying because you just type, I'm watching for these little pop ups coming. I'm pushing. I'm like, I got so I'm keep doing this until I get, you know, faster and faster. But you three minutes straight.
Speaker 2: I mean, if you can do that three minutes of flicking your beans every other night to strengthen your wrists, you got she got to strengthen the wrist to keep the hands going.
Speaker 1: This is more of a workout than this, especially because this, oh my god, but he just launched himself off his slide launched this hilarious.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I can actually picture it too.
Speaker 1: When I am self, when I am self pleasuring, I do not last three minutes. So I got a lot of my work cut out from me. Because when you're doing this something like you can feel it, yeah your arm here right here. Yeah, So I'm you know, I'm gonna figure out a little exercises and.
Speaker 2: Shit, just just look up car exercise push thus with your fingertis.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but no, So I am, I am excited for this interesting because I actually I hit over three g's at Poto the other night. I went, uh, it was multiple. I hit multiple jackpops. That's why, Like one jackpop was like twenty two hundred. Then on another machine I cashed out of that one as a thousand. But then another machine I had a jackpot for thirteen hundred. Whish that when I was mad about because anything twelve hundred, anything under twelve hundred you don't got to pay taxes on or like that, don't record it. So thirteen Hundred'm like, if you was gonna give me a tax jackpart, you could have hiked that motherfucker up there something double this motherfucker something they.
Speaker 2: Got to make up for all the free money they giving away. They got a tax somehow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I I am, I'm excited. So I have already put in my reservation for Hey. No, but honestly, because a lot of these content creator like they have YouTube channels, like a lot of the gamblers, the slot players they have slot channels for YouTube, and I'm like, you know what, at this point, I think that I can make my own YouTube channel like following me playing slots and ship. I call it slot dot.
Speaker 3: I like that. I like that.
Speaker 2: I'm only dropping my head because the name of the episode. Yeah, that's good, because I need to name this episode anyway. Slot thought is wild.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's almost like is that what they called the hose that you might meet in the casino?
Speaker 2: No, they called you just.
Speaker 3: Because because I'm just saying, like, we go to we put up to the truck stop.
Speaker 2: They got lot lizards. That's a wild that's what they call them at the truck style. Could they just be hanged? Because you got to think about it. They just hang out in the shadows.
Speaker 3: You can get you can get a burger and fry and a blowjob.
Speaker 2: Do you really want a lot lizard?
Speaker 3: Depending on what you look like?
Speaker 2: Do you think lot lizards look good?
Speaker 3: Some do. All I do is sit watch YouTube at home.
Speaker 2: A lot of lizards don't look some of them do. There's no way some of them. I refuse to believe that.
Speaker 3: When I when you heard the name lot of lizards, I feel like you just assume unattractive trailer park white girl. Yes, I know that's what you did. That's what I assumed that until I started watching these videos. Some lot lizards are really pretty.
Speaker 2: I refuse to believe.
Speaker 3: Some pimps hang out at the truck Styn and that's where they put their home. That on the stroke.
Speaker 2: I mean, honestly, I believe that's the case. It's a lucrative location.
Speaker 3: So some hose are pretty ton we know that. We know some pretty hose.
Speaker 2: No, we know some hose who happened to be pretty. That's hose with the right makeup and a good pair of boots.
Speaker 3: The joints.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's one thing I'm kind of mad about. Its like I used to be able to get all my whole boots from Tamir.
Speaker 2: What's stopping you?
Speaker 1: You said, some fine lotless Thank you.
Speaker 3: Damn, I knew your freaky creepy ass will understand your timing is impeccable.
Speaker 1: It's like your time is a peckable.
Speaker 2: My god, I need you to not beat that person. We can count over that.
Speaker 1: Uncle Carl was trying to. He was like, oh yeah, get me on the punch. What I tell you, Because I to know because what I told. I told him what said. He was like, yeah, get me on there, give me He was like, he was they need to call your past the Poom Poom podcast because that's job telling me. I said, that is not the talking about.
Speaker 2: We have actually straight away from Poom Poom for quite a long time. There was a brief moment in time we talked more about door Dash than Vagina.
Speaker 3: I feel like we had It's Carl host the awkward because this is a safe space for Hose. But we talk about more than.
Speaker 2: She said that she's sick and tiny, and you're trying to push the whole narrative. We are not hoes. We are just people who follow me me.
Speaker 3: Hose, thank you.
Speaker 1: I mean I kind of do advertise my podcasts and say this the day for the Hose to rejoice in my name.
Speaker 3: That I'm saying some hose most nurse assistant ship ever.
Speaker 1: Some hose a minute in my name. Well here down to be themselves. Bro, that's me saying, hey, you are safe here, Mai love joab Man.
Speaker 2: Trying to keep them safe.
Speaker 3: But apparently Leland woman call him home.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna say names, bro.
Speaker 3: I mean, if she was watching we would say her name because she would comment.
Speaker 2: Well, that just stopped my next comment I was about to make.
Speaker 3: Please don't because.
Speaker 2: Some some hole don't want to be told they hoes.
Speaker 3: If you are here watching us, you frequent in some hole like.
Speaker 2: Babe, absolutely.
Speaker 1: Know what I am and I'm okay with that.
Speaker 2: I am sick and tired of your that is impeccable. Like bro, is she a Monroe? I don't know to Colorado, but you just saying that she is.
Speaker 3: A woman, and I'm almost sure that she is liked to do but she So if you like the nigga, you didn't engage as some whole like back And that's okay.
Speaker 2: You can be a whole and not like women.
Speaker 3: But what I'm saying is you can be a hole for your nigga or your girl or your girls. Some hos are just holes for the people that they love. And then there's freehos.
Speaker 2: There's a whole.
Speaker 1: The main thing that I don't.
Speaker 3: Think everybody here is the main thing, But I do believe most of them are free homes.
Speaker 2: The need touch the help.
Speaker 3: Absolutely so they may not be for the streets, but they for somebody. Yeah, especially the one that keep referring to my homeboys.
Speaker 1: Buddy, I'm a Mariah. I know that's right there, I know that's right okay, because because people make it seem like you can't be a whole and a good person, like you can't be a whole and a good woman like exactly exactly. And it's like the ship that I've done sexually while single has no bearing whatsoever on me, and my behavior in a relationship.
Speaker 3: Behavior equate to both of them. Put them together. But then you should what you did before you knew me is what you did before you knew Now, as long as you're not doing what you do for me with other people while you know me, everything is.
Speaker 1: Okay, right, And and that's what I don't understand. They put so much emphasis and wait on, oh well she did this, they did that, blah blah blah blah blah. It's like, but what is she doing now while she while you're sitting up here, they got this happy relationship. She cooking for this man, She cleaning for this man. She making sure this man is good. She is fucking nurturing. She is nurturing him. She is providing the safe space for him mentally. She is doing all the things that he needs her to do as his woman, and you feel like, oh, bro, why wife her? She was a hope?
Speaker 3: Nah my safe space. She is my therapist and she eat it.
Speaker 2: Who don't want that?
Speaker 1: But well you shouldn't want it because she was a hope.
Speaker 3: So so see this'd be the crazy part. See niggas want you to stop talking to a bitch and then they backdoor you and now he talking to the bitch, and you be like, I thought she was a hope. I mean yeah, but you know, you know the difference of a pinch shot the fu.
Speaker 1: Dennis, No man, you know, the women bring different things out of the men. Hey that's that boy head love damn saying she better do that ship for me while she with me, and she beten up dressing sludy damn.
Speaker 3: Bro you got now I want like, well, I don't know, I ain't got too big of a big girlfriend, as long as that's your do code complications.
Speaker 1: I feel like this, if your girl is out here dressed whatever kind of way, put that shit on that she's out here dressed whatever kind of way, and she's still stiff on niggas while she out if anything as like maybe it's just me because I'm not an actual man, no matter how many you know mannerisms and shit, I'm not a man. But I think it's just like for me knowing, like Nigga, my bitch was out here with her titties and ass like like pow, and your niggas still couldn't get on her. Because she's coming home to me. You ain't gonna make me feel bad about that because you still couldn't fuck with her.
Speaker 3: I just want, I just would like for my girl to have some love.
Speaker 2: Discerned.
Speaker 3: I ain't saying you gotta like be a fucking nun, but you know you don't gotta be a slut every.
Speaker 2: Day in your life at least two third days, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: If you was a slut this weekend, can we not be a slut the following weekend? That's all.
Speaker 1: No, I'm trying to say, it all depends on you knowing your spouse slash partner. Yeah, and I guess that's my thing. And it's like with me, if you know that it took you however long you know, with us talking or dating or whatever, like you're like, damn man, I've been trying to holler at you you know, some such and such, but now we finally you know, kicking it or whatever. You already know that it ain't easy to get in the door.
Speaker 2: It ain't easy peasy saying that.
Speaker 3: That's why some niggas her when the girlfriend Cheatah, because if it took me this long to get this kind of access and he got in too, I know what he had to do to get that ship. That's just fucking insane. That's just fucking crazy.
Speaker 2: With his ass. Yeah, but I just I hate how, oh my, whatever MEMI just sent me.
Speaker 3: Make you want to clutch your pearls.
Speaker 1: Oh my, Oh no, I had to record it off the TV.
Speaker 2: No, I'm just it's the whole It's what's going on, Steve, oh mind, hold on.
Speaker 1: Yo drug somebody was trying to call the probably didn't realize, but yeah, I really hate how they act like, oh well she was doing this, or perfect example, how niggas feel like you should never wife an X stripper, like it like it's supposed to be a hard no for you to ever wife an X stripper.
Speaker 2: Okay, I can understand some of the logic behind that. I don't understand any of the niggas want what do men want other men to do. No, No, I can get there, I can get their po It depends if you had a dedicated stripper like this is what they love to go out here and do. They usually are still going to have that money chasing mentality, and once your will dry up, then she gonna run off to the next back. I can understand that logic. But if you just like, what was it Diamond, who was just doing it to get through school, you shouldn't care. If she used to be a stripper, you shouldn't care she used to be a stripper period.
Speaker 3: I was happy if I had a job. I don't want to date no more bitches who don't have no money.
Speaker 2: No, I don't want Why did you give them an opportunity to begin with? They won't give you an opportunity. Why give this? I was young, bro, I'm just saying. They tell you all day, I don't want to.
Speaker 3: At one point in time in my life, I.
Speaker 1: Bro there there is a t there is a point in time that I was stripping, a more recent point in time where I was doing poor. I definitely been fucking and none of that, None of that has ever affected how I was a girlfriend to a right you.
Speaker 3: Got some wild ship that you can check off on your lifebox, right.
Speaker 2: I don't want to see I don't want to see your Bengal, your Bingal card.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: But what I'm saying is, no matter what, no matter what my sexual history was or my occupations were, none of them have ever made me be a terrible girlfriend to my dude ever.
Speaker 3: Want to wear a see through dress to a birthday party is not going.
Speaker 1: That's what he said that a baby birthday party.
Speaker 2: Baby birthday party.
Speaker 3: I don't want to wear thathing nobody's birthday.
Speaker 2: It's a balance now, yeah, most turn it up. Yeah. I got two nephews from strippers, and tone is right. It's one type each. So you got to figure out what type of stripper you got. If you got a career stripper, nah bruh, you might want to overthink that. But if you got a part time scripper, okay, I can work with that career.
Speaker 1: That's that's that's true, death damn said. I talked to a well known stripper and her mindset was on point. She wanted to build because she had a hustle mentality like me, but she wasn't impressed with them fashion flashy niggas. She just wanted loyalty. A lot of them when they are in that kind of like those are diamonds. Those are the no the ones who like when they really really grinding and shit, and they so used to getting their own money every night, like they strippers, strippers, and they used to getting their shit like a lot of the little change that niggas be trying to impress them with, they don't even be giving a fuck about.
Speaker 2: It, right, That's what I mean. Like career strippers are like, this is what they is, this is their life. They'd be down at the pink every weekend, faithfully and loyally.
Speaker 1: Mom said, I got two nephews from strippers, and Tona's right. It's one type each.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But they're the greatest moms and baby mamas.
Speaker 2: They usually are cuz didn't be the ones that want to pour everything into their kid. So now the getting money to go have fun, their mentality usually change toit now, I gotta go get money to make sure my kids don't never have to do what I couldn't do. They tend to spoil more. I mean, but a lot of moms do that period. They'll work extra jobs to spoil their kids so their kids don't never have to miss out because because the dads ain't ship job. Yeah. I don't know, I just I really right now, this big old age bro yes bitching?
Speaker 3: Is that?
Speaker 1: Is that too much to Mario said? I feel like if a stripper likes you, she likes you because they look at me and like money and if they invest energy into you doing it for.
Speaker 2: You see, And I get that, But there's a lot of strippers who will go with the guy because he has the bag, because they like him. I ain't got no people with strippers. Should I woke up one day and found out several people I know with strippers, including two sisters.
Speaker 1: I think another thing is like a commons. But I mean there's two types of strippers inside inside the strip club, as far as you have the ones who are look hands off niggas, and then they're ones that. But what you're trying to pay for. Everybody assumes that every stripper is what you're trying to pay for. That whycause when somebody trying to suck y'all dick to get their battery.
Speaker 2: Jumped, or some ship every yeah, offering twenty dollars or some head in a battery jump.
Speaker 3: You're not speaking of. We've had a lot of encounters like that. And Ricky's like when they cut them lights on and they're trying to get everybody out, shouldn't get real treacherous in that little circle as we're trying to leave out design.
Speaker 2: Because they didn't make they wouldn't make they.
Speaker 1: Cut damn said she was a career stripper for years. They make great women because they've seen it all. Yeah, and I really really really want is.
Speaker 2: Really advocating for stripper love. That's because he knows, like I'm not hating them, because most niggas will be like shipping on strippers, but he.
Speaker 1: And if they're not shipping on strippers, that she on the niggas who decided to wipe them because they're like, oh man, you did, And it's like, but that stripper, it's probably treated that man better than any bitch he's ever encountered up into her.
Speaker 2: When a woman doesn't want you for money, she wants you for you, that's gonna be the best woman you can ever have.
Speaker 1: Because honestly, the strippers that I've known, they've all been like the sweetest people and like so nurturing, like they are so nurturing and given.
Speaker 2: My friend was great. She took care of us when we were at Silk. That's how you.
Speaker 3: Plugged us on. I want to interview a stripper, Yeah, but.
Speaker 2: I I do, But I mean it's had one on here. She was trash, though, super trash because she she she see that's the stripper. I only want money.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but her conversation wasn't even fucking interesting because.
Speaker 2: We wasn't giving her money.
Speaker 1: When that man business out here, man said, my brother definitely broke, uh, definitely got spoiled, wined and dine.
Speaker 2: Look at this point in time, it's her brother. You would throw what's her the bus and a heartbeat?
Speaker 3: Absolutely.
Speaker 1: Mario said, wait, twenty dollars for head and a battery jump. Hilarious. I need you to up your weight, just miss lady.
Speaker 2: It's ricky bro. What do you expect?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: There was one night it was.
Speaker 3: I think it was me, Ken and Montaid. We were just standing there, chilling, trying to get out of the side door. Chick walked out. Was like one hundred and fifty or three of.
Speaker 2: You'll that's nasty work. And Ken was in his pocket too.
Speaker 3: I want to say we all went in our pocket, but nothing, nothing.
Speaker 2: Came of this like that in his pocket. I remember seeing him digging in his pocket.
Speaker 4: Hey.
Speaker 1: Look, depending on how good she is, it can be that like that fifty dollars ahead, can be a gift door curse, it can be like a curse, yeah, because it's like, okay, if I'm getting this motherfucker off like that, it's either okay, well I just made fifty dollars and ten minutes, or it's like, damn, I shit that good that he finished in ten minutes, or should have charged him triple?
Speaker 2: How do you know?
Speaker 1: How do you know?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: What is the scale here? That's why I told y'all that's why I don't sell ship, because I don't know how you price it. But it's like me, you know how they like, all right, you price it by the pound? Like do you do? You price it? You know, by the type of beef it is, or just about a pound? Like it's different ship?
Speaker 3: Where is it?
Speaker 1: So what you're saying is if I ever figure out the formula and be on the shelf, I'm just.
Speaker 2: Saying, pussy a pound because how you weigh it? Some of them, some of them fat cats ain't worth a quarter or the cross of jeans.
Speaker 1: It's crazy.
Speaker 3: How you weighed though, Like what scale do you put in?
Speaker 2: You gotta go by the pinch scale. I guess about the plumpness. But then like, do you charge extra for roast beef?
Speaker 1: I think I would just make a mold of mine and then just set the mold on there.
Speaker 3: Charge of extra because she got beef curtains.
Speaker 2: It's crazy, yes, because what if that's not your preference. I'm not paying for what you like a burger and she got beef curtains, Like I asked for my meat to be inside, not hanging out, or don't buy that.
Speaker 1: Speaking of that, now we are we do even me as a woman, Like I make jokes about roast beef, but I do that because I also make jokes about uncircumcised dick. It's nothing that I seriously have a gripe against. If you've seen my Only fans, you know there's been beef curtain on my Only fans. It wasn't mine, but it was there. But y'all really, really really have to stop with this thing of saying that if a woman has beef curtains, that means that she was ran through and she's been fucking a whole bunch of dudes. No, some people are literally like they come in all different shapes and sizes. Some of them are just some of them just come like that.
Speaker 3: I take the culture somewhere. I thought you were gonna say she came, and it just stayed like, hey, coming and pushing your pussy limps out?
Speaker 2: Is that is?
Speaker 1: And like this discussion is exclusive to this program.
Speaker 3: Bobusbus No, I hate the fact that Mario is a fucking poet. I love, I love is fucking crazy.
Speaker 2: I love the fact because he brings new words to the culture.
Speaker 3: Hey, can I start calling big couchie bitches like bobos? Remember the Pokemon? You remember the Pokemon?
Speaker 1: I could take him out?
Speaker 3: That was definitely I'm taking my glasses off, man.
Speaker 1: But y'all, I have to stop with this because there are a lot of women who they will hop on social media. We talked about this a couple of weeks ago about like with the whole pc os, and I literally just said that. I started talking. I said, I make my jokes about roast beef because I also make jokes about uncircumcised dicks, but they're jokes. That's how I opened this up. But their joke.
Speaker 5: But their jokes like, yeah, it's not me, it's not me seriously being ignorant enough to be like, oh, well her ship is hanging out like that, then that means she was fucking a whole bunch of do No ship has just made different.
Speaker 1: Not every pussy starts the way y'all think is shit. They just made a they made a mainstream pussy. Okay, some bitches got mixtape pussy. There are some treacherous looking coochies out there. Look like she got her snatch caught. But that was from Mario. Guys, I want.
Speaker 2: Mario on the on the pile.
Speaker 3: I don't know what pile we're gonna get, Mario, Mario come.
Speaker 2: Actually, because we streamed an episode of No, I was at work so I wasn't watching, and I forgot I scheduled ours to test.
Speaker 1: The long place. The title was not slot thoughts with an S. It's just me slot my YouTube channel. But no, damn said I had some roast beef that has super glue grip. Damn, I miss her.
Speaker 2: You're not wrong, brou because the roads be fighting up. Never mind, Yeah, I mean it's like she's pretty. It wasn't I want telling him back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so every coachi is not the same, and just because it doesn't look like you think it's supposed to look does not mean that it's like that automatically because she's been having sex with all of these different dudes. And it's to even see women like really believing that and pushing that. Y'all gotta relax. I'm gonna need y'all to know better, because, like I said before, when niggas don't know about pussy, I give niggas a pass. It's not on y'all body. We don't expect y'all to keep up with it. And this is also why women are at the very heterosexual women anyway, or at the very bottom of the totem pole. And while we have such a huge orgasm gap. So we know that niggas don't understand pussy like that, but for you to be carrying a pussy around for decades and not know shit about it, that is a problem. Because these bitches well over they well over twenty.
Speaker 2: And this is why mister Reboot my kids thought he could tell the world it will be.
Speaker 3: He didn't, and he didn't talk this over with nobody. He just woke up.
Speaker 2: It was like, you know what when you already have a junior and you create another junior.
Speaker 3: And don't even call him junior junior, he just junior like the first one, don't exist, like nothing changed in this because I mean, by definition he should really be like the third.
Speaker 2: Right, But he was like, like his name could be Brian A. Knight, so his first junior could be the same. But if the second one was like Brian B. Knight than junior, it's a different He didn't even ain't shit. He rebooted his kids. He didn't like the way d C was going in the beginning until he started over. And the fact that this new kid an Asian franchise, this new kid is gonna grow up, and you got this old motherfucker that hates you because you took me.
Speaker 3: You did nothing like you.
Speaker 2: Hopefully the hate don't go on the kids. I aim to hate at the daddy and the daddy.
Speaker 3: Oh, I will say, while I was cleaning up the music at work with and they played they play, was it anytime? I was like, Yeah, that ship hit different. I was saying as I was squeezing.
Speaker 2: Kobe Bryant his career with Brian McKnight.
Speaker 3: Do you wever wake up reaching out for me. That hit way different if he really wrote that.
Speaker 2: For because he's looking for you.
Speaker 1: You had a nightmare. I think he's a monster under the big not for your dad and making a new.
Speaker 2: Kids like he took ain't shitty to a whole new level. Shout out to no reason whatsoever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely, doucas, he's.
Speaker 2: Really were on Brian McKnight. Ain't ship dads, bro.
Speaker 1: This nigg is the absolute worst.
Speaker 2: Is the word, because he willingly told the world, fuck them kids. I love my mixed child instead.
Speaker 3: That's the fact.
Speaker 2: That's what made it so bad. Ain't no mama kept me away from it. I'm on child support, so I don'tant to take care of the kid because I'm getting I'm paying money into it instead. No, he just like, hey, I don't know who they are no more. I'm out America.
Speaker 3: I don't know you. Ain't that what Bobby said?
Speaker 1: That's my purse.
Speaker 2: So, MENI are you going down whoa with flippity floppery couchie? Respect your presidents, but there's hope solo.
Speaker 1: So Mimi, are you going down on someone with flippity floppery couchie? I respect your position but there hope Solo is not getting anything but a frown. Yeah, you must have missed it. I said that there's one on my only fans. It's not mine, but it's there.
Speaker 2: So that was my back and.
Speaker 1: That stupid back at one song. The hook makes absolutely no fucking sense. Read the lyrics.
Speaker 2: No, it doesn't. He just started counting for no reason. But he back to one kid though.
Speaker 3: Now that I believe my work is done, I'm gonna start.
Speaker 2: Back at one. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So yeah, that's what he did.
Speaker 2: That what is I hate Brian b McKnight, but I hate Alan I mom more for naming her son mister Allen Iverson.
Speaker 3: Ain't no fucking way Allan Iverson's first name is mister.
Speaker 2: It's believable.
Speaker 3: No, I ain't no fucking way.
Speaker 2: See if the color purple and Allan Iverson is about.
Speaker 1: The same age, say Alan Irison, I.
Speaker 2: Younger son, So I guess it's other.
Speaker 3: I mean, I just found out not too long ago that John, Yeah, his brother's name, John Moran's real name ain't even fucking Joah, it's Joe nothing. That nigga name like Temitrius.
Speaker 2: Tmitrious is not getting in the league. Josh shouldn't be in a fucking league, Jia. But we need to know what Jah has to say, though, See, no.
Speaker 3: We don't, because y'all just like the way pistols on Instagram when you should be in a gym shooting jump shots.
Speaker 1: Hey, hey, hey, one of my favorite geminis.
Speaker 2: Y'all still here talking about you geminized.
Speaker 1: Just because you were hanging out with the leos and the scorpios and everybody. But don't do that, you know what, don't.
Speaker 3: I'm not even mad at that nom because I was recently hanging out with Tom.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: So both of y'all said, you don't come.
Speaker 2: Outside no more. You was dead, nigga? Damn? Do you that make it worse?
Speaker 6: One?
Speaker 3: Because it was the night we went to friends giving.
Speaker 2: You were sleep. This is true. That was all the reasons we was out together. You did die on friends giving, that.
Speaker 3: Right, So it's not like this was just some impromptu Hey. Why now the days of Tom saying hey, why you wanna go kick it? Long gone?
Speaker 2: Because why I still be at work to six.
Speaker 1: O'clock hating yourself. We are mirrors, absolutely, absolutely shot.
Speaker 3: Absolutely y'all are mirrors, y'all, two fucking people y'all looking at each other.
Speaker 2: Y'all are two different people.
Speaker 1: Me look like you're about to drop a fire free style. Hey, I don't know, I just might.
Speaker 3: Traffic traffic looking for my champstick feel the kind of constant desert for a Maverick love.
Speaker 2: What what you know?
Speaker 3: See Malibu spost wanted.
Speaker 2: I actually never watched that. I looked at I looked at the level of stupidity in that movie, and I review to watch.
Speaker 3: It was one in the movie the screen movies he was in Jamie Kennedy could do no wrong about.
Speaker 2: Is it still a lie?
Speaker 3: Uh No, he is dead. He died in three Wait what no?
Speaker 2: Some about in real life? One? I know he died in I don't know, like the ship that you removed this fucking frendchise.
Speaker 3: I don't think Kennedy did.
Speaker 2: Hold on, I gotta look at it because he just thought you were saying he died. Yeah, that's what I thought you three, I thought you were saying he died, right Like what.
Speaker 3: Jamie Kennedy was out here doing songs A Bob Sag and.
Speaker 1: The Three Bob Sag while while they are off on their little tangent. Is there anybody in the comments that had a chance to watch, uh making the stallions dots on Amazon.
Speaker 2: In her words, he's in an up Darby township.
Speaker 1: He said, boy just killed off Jamie Kennedy.
Speaker 3: I did not I love James Jamie Kennedy.
Speaker 1: Is that his real sister in the screen movies.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to look at it, but these comments are going crazy right now.
Speaker 1: I used to love Jamie Kennedy experiment they used to be on wb I.
Speaker 2: Forgot about I forgot about that too.
Speaker 3: Damn no, not not us.
Speaker 1: I have a hot tidy man with Sir Davis and a nice weeping I heard that.
Speaker 2: Apparently everybody's watched it.
Speaker 1: Uh, well, Nita said, She said she watched some of them.
Speaker 3: Ilanned to watch it yesterday.
Speaker 1: I watched it because I wanted to make sure I don't watch it before.
Speaker 2: We did show.
Speaker 1: We did the show.
Speaker 2: Is that the only reason why you watched it or where you factor?
Speaker 1: I was going to watch it regardless, But you know, no, I haven't been masturbated. What kind of questions is that that it's Meghan and this was Megan before you start dropping the cheeks? Oh, she used, She.
Speaker 3: Understand who it was. I just felt like as a brother.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to ask you did you watch something? You talk about people beating their meat on the show all day.
Speaker 1: Well I understand why he is, just like, did you finish it or did.
Speaker 2: You finish finish it? But no, you take it that way.
Speaker 1: So I did watch it. I did watch it. And you know, a lot of people are bringing up how she admitted, you know in the dot that she lied to Gail King about sleeping withatory. But we knew that from the trial. She is a liar, like under oath she told us.
Speaker 2: Not the core case. I mean, there are some out there that are legal fuckers.
Speaker 3: Fapp into this.
Speaker 1: You know, the legal system sucks me. So I don't have any room to fuck myself when it comes to courtrooms.
Speaker 3: Did you win a court case?
Speaker 2: No, yes you did.
Speaker 1: That was racist, That wasn't That wasn't technically a court case with the civil suit, because that was when I was simming for unappointment and you won. You beat the Ricoh, I never had sex with my son's father, and I would tell Gail King this to her face.
Speaker 2: I heard that I never had.
Speaker 1: I never had sex with my son's father, and I would tell Gail King that's to her face. Yeah, but no, like what is going on.
Speaker 2: That dad can be taken in so many ways to stop comming. Just watch the rest of the show. Just reboot your kid like everybody else does boot your baby daddy. No, but.
Speaker 1: It was funny to me because we already knew that because she told the truth at the trial, like when she was under oath. But I don't like how everybody is making such a big deal about that portion considering all of the groups of people that we have. So I am going to go and I'm going to read a very short list.
Speaker 2: It's not a long list, it's just I don't feel like it's news. I am I re litigating. Then we know what happened. The HBO document omitted that part, but that wasn't her fault.
Speaker 1: But this is a list of people who don't need to worry about whether Meg the Dawnion lied about sleeping with that angry little leprechaun. Number one, You can't even post a nigga without an emoji over his face for you to lie over in the first place.
Speaker 2: I seen this post.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you gotta look at everybody that listen in my Facebook brands. So I gotta go through it again.
Speaker 2: Rather you read it. I want I want to hear. I want to hear your words behind I decide. It gives me time to do comments. Yeah, before we go any further. Thank you Krista. This is the award winning family over here. It is all made possible by both the Death Thrash Show and hostually Awkward for basically making me continue to pot. So thank you followers, and one says when you come on pot, okay continue, I'm sorry, Yeah, Fridge for like two weeks.
Speaker 3: So hose Hose will be putting the moojis over. Nigga shouldn't be talking. That's a jim.
Speaker 1: If you act like you as single as your Facebook profile says you are, but you really got a whole family at.
Speaker 3: Home, so not like niggas, that's a jim.
Speaker 1: You've posted how you don't want any chick respectfully coming to you as a woman asking if you're fucking the same.
Speaker 3: Dude, that's definitely jim.
Speaker 1: Now, if you do actually claim your spouse but embarrass them or get embarrassed by them regularly.
Speaker 3: Damn, I'll see a lot of that. Damn.
Speaker 2: My timeline getting smaller and smaller.
Speaker 1: Facts you are known for being a pathological liar and volunteered lives for reasons, just for no reason at all other than the day fucking ending? And why ship? Because I saw this.
Speaker 2: I know a lot of like we just lost members, may just lie.
Speaker 1: For no reason. But you're talking about some liar.
Speaker 2: Liars.
Speaker 1: Go lie You would fucking know what.
Speaker 2: You are sir?
Speaker 3: What you're doing?
Speaker 2: Bro? What is wrong with you? Bro?
Speaker 1: You are in aisle seven?
Speaker 2: Are you.
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: Please?
Speaker 3: Let that be a tag and not like a shot.
Speaker 1: Number six You didn't lie on your dad ass homie so much. They're in hell wondering if you were to that got them off in the first place.
Speaker 2: The number six is special because.
Speaker 1: Talking about so well she she loved on her mama. Bro, you lie on everything every day. You put ship on everything.
Speaker 2: My grandma, I do that.
Speaker 3: You lie like a rug.
Speaker 2: I've heard old people.
Speaker 1: Number seven you have or have had a sneaky link. What the fuck do you think the sneaky part means?
Speaker 2: This is true? Y'all tend to forget the sneaky part.
Speaker 1: And last but not least, and this is only for this list because trust me, it's a lot of ship that can go between here if you know, damn well, if I ask you right now who you fucking, especially especially publicly, you wouldn't tell me shit. So if you do any of those things, you comment on Meg lying about whether she slept with Toy or not, go sit your ass in the corner immediately.
Speaker 2: So, first of all, Monda ain't ship because she asks, it's my mama. Why can't I lie on her?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean that's fact stuff.
Speaker 2: Don't lie on your mama unless you don't like her. Now, I don't know about homies all the time, which brings us to Devin, who was once again.
Speaker 1: I tell my niggas when I die, go ahead, line my name. Look, look this this is be giving you permission.
Speaker 2: But yeah, you put it on your homies.
Speaker 1: Listen, listen, listen, listen, listen, listen. When I die, if you were like man on Mimi Grave, go for it because I'm getting cremated anyway.
Speaker 2: I'm not reading Marios Mario.
Speaker 1: People lie, Mimi, don't lie. I've lied about some tavern pussy old whiskey. I've done some tragic shit and will continue to lie. Fuck that walks the corner. Now, I'm not saying that if you've done those things, you have to go to the corner. What I'm saying is if you were guilty of any of those things. But you were commenting about Meg lying about Tory, trying to make it seem like her lying about having a sexual relationship with him, automatically credited Yeah, like it just oh, well that you know that that means that she's not credible, you know, to say what happened or whatever all the time, all the time, all the time.
Speaker 3: I mean in a quarter and a quarter law.
Speaker 2: She told the truth, right, And that's where it mattered the most, exactly.
Speaker 1: She didn't have to tell Gail shit. But when it mattered when she put her hand on that motherfucking Bible and said, I swear she told the truth.
Speaker 2: And that's cool.
Speaker 3: You are right, You're absolutely right. By no stress of the imagination did she have to tell anybody but the people of the quart of law the truth. But you're a public figure, and whether you come out and say what happened or what didn't happen, once you lie, you lied, the court of public opinion is calling you a liar.
Speaker 1: But that's my point. People who have that opinion, that that so called public court they be guilty of this shit trying to judge somebody for lying.
Speaker 3: But point, it ain't just them, No, it's other people that have the thought that, well, you you lie while you lie?
Speaker 2: Didn't she lie in the beginning to actually protect his ass, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Because damn so.
Speaker 1: And then people were holding that They're like, well she said that, what happened.
Speaker 3: We got Jesus Davante Christ.
Speaker 2: Shout out to Mario.
Speaker 1: We got to get our podcast shout out TOMORROWO for.
Speaker 2: Winning the Davante Christ Award today.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we we do. We have to finally get that.
Speaker 3: Uh Yo, Mario will be aging himself so bad in the commun tavern is tom don't even use the word tavern And I know for a fact, I know how old is.
Speaker 1: Mario might as well just said saloon.
Speaker 2: Saloon tuone saloon poon is crazy to him? I said it salon saloon.
Speaker 3: Can we parentheses slop thought saloon boom poom slop thought And that's crazy.
Speaker 2: It doesn't change what he did. She lied about her lie isn't the same as him shooting her.
Speaker 1: In a moral question?
Speaker 3: Right, lied to us daily, Yeah, because we definitely gonna tell some lines on Tuesday.
Speaker 2: At first, she was saying nothing, and then she went on on Instagram and screen recorded yeah, because she said she was she was basically trying to protect the ignorant niggas.
Speaker 3: I feel like she really don't know who shot her. I feel like she just know she was shot.
Speaker 2: You just know that her foot was tingly.
Speaker 1: You did that like when you watched the doc like if you haven't, like if you didn't follow like the court case and when she was coming out during that time, if you watch the doc, like they played Torri's jail call. He did that ship that he did that ship they put so y'all haven't heard his jail call at all in this entire time.
Speaker 2: I'm you know what, I wasn't interested in the whole conversation.
Speaker 1: It's not about being interested, but it's certain shit that I don't be interested in. But because I have a podcast, I.
Speaker 2: Still you do your homework about this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but yeah, so that jail call, he did that ship.
Speaker 2: We stay away from on purpose.
Speaker 1: He's a man. I know she probably never ever goes speak to me again, but like and then was going like, he did that ship, he did that ship.
Speaker 2: Hold on. Mario has responded. A tavern sells food and liquor. A bar just selles alcohol. A saloon as cowboys. Fuck y'all, I like use the exact terms.
Speaker 3: Okay, but this tavern sold more than food and liquor.
Speaker 2: If you got a bitch, okay, hold on, lady. Also to that city social this weekend, and it was a whole gang of cowgirls in the back because they came in with boots and had so technically was I had a saloon that night? Then I was some saloon poem, some saloon and there was a lot of salon pom going on. One of them mad, Yeah, you fucked that salon pull not all kind sir, too much?
Speaker 3: Woman?
Speaker 2: If I am not getting stabbed, why would they stab you them.
Speaker 1: A saloon is a room or establishment where alcoholic drinks are served over a counter.
Speaker 2: Sounds like a bar to me.
Speaker 1: Over what is a saloon versus a bar? A bar also known as a saloon, So.
Speaker 2: I mean bar sell food too, now, yeah, and that's where the best chicken be at. That is a true statement.
Speaker 1: So saloons was also like local swap meet in the wild West, and say saloon served customers such as fir trapper. Oh never mind, I thought it was saying they had they were selling first.
Speaker 2: Saloon got them double doors that just swing on, swing open me. You never could be cold around the saloon because you couldn't because that got no place to close the door. Hey, Mario was a tavern playing the Whispers on the jukebox and the Beagles on some ship and the big dudes.
Speaker 1: Damn. I was probably in the tavern where you're playing Nika, and it probably gets you like six hours worth of the songs.
Speaker 3: Six hours of six hours worth of music for five cents. Crazy you got?
Speaker 2: Can we change topics now?
Speaker 3: Man, I'm sorry, I don't know remember a Columbia, Columbia? What was that.
Speaker 2: Scam? Bro? You got twelve CDs for opinions?
Speaker 7: Wow?
Speaker 2: Everybody, No way in hell they made money, No way in hell they.
Speaker 1: They did off the white people because the white people is probably honest. Niggas and niggas.
Speaker 2: We get our twelve CDs. That's it.
Speaker 3: Columbia ship right on the back burner with Blockbuster and playing the video all that ship, and.
Speaker 2: They started if you actually did by the two extra CDs, then they randomly every month and started singing you a random new CD that came out. That's how I got hooked them.
Speaker 3: I didn't know they still had Netflix red boxes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm gonna go back to that ship because Netflix now has tears to the point where they locked content.
Speaker 2: They locked new movies.
Speaker 1: So it used to be you know, the what you paid for your tears. As far as Netflix, it used to be based off of how many accounts can watch at one time. Then it got to a point where's like, okay, might be ads supported, you might have ads if you don't, you know, pay for this one. But it was largely based off of how many people could watch at one time. That's how Netflix now. If you have like the basic Netflix, they're locking content so you don't you don't have access.
Speaker 2: To every video and you can't be outside your house to you like, if I put Netflix on my phone, I have to be in the house once a week for it to recognize me being connected to the house internet. I can't be over by my mom's house for a whole week.
Speaker 1: And was no, Yeah, because I will go back to red box and start bootlegging.
Speaker 3: Y'all together before January first, because if you put Monday Night Raw behind a fucking paywalk, I would be hot as some motherfuck.
Speaker 2: They will especially because we already paying for this. You know what, I take that back. They won't because they're they're gonna play their commercials doing commercial breaks. That mean gonna look like the w W. It's gonna look like peacock it is. That's exactly what they gonna do.
Speaker 3: When you don't have peacock. Freeman. You watch why the other niggas we got the real ship get to wash the hype package.
Speaker 2: So let's go ahead, let's get these, uh, these Mario jokes off because the comment has gone crazy on this nigga.
Speaker 1: I don't buy tavern pussy, but I will pay for them chicken wings and put the slow jam on the juke box?
Speaker 3: Man, what kind of chicken wings?
Speaker 1: Mario was at the tavern with his last two dollars? Man, Yo, I'm not that goddamn to.
Speaker 2: Call back to that particular joke. Where to go something to about him being fifty five smooth, the last.
Speaker 3: Two dollars for the.
Speaker 1: She oh Columbia House a smooth six g Yeah, I'm getting there.
Speaker 3: Tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Mario has some barfloes and frenzy. Hey Mario was.
Speaker 1: Playing Mario used to be showing up with the Spanish fly to put it in the old fashioned.
Speaker 2: Wait a minute, oh six, Jesus is a lot. We definitely had an extensive collection, thank to Columbia House. It's a bubbs now shout out the smut.
Speaker 1: I'm forty seven. Yeah, so sophisticated in bars and may offer a wider selection of drinks and food.
Speaker 2: Okay, so inside joke. I never knew what the word smut was. But when me and d I said was younger, her nickname that my mom used to always give her was smut, and I never understood what that was. So when I got older, I would always have to apologize. I was like, dog, that is a horrible niggame at from over forty and I'm canceling all this shit. God damn, Mario, I'm forty seven. Taberns are usually more upscales and sophisticated than bars, and may offer a wider selection of drinking food. I am not with y'all, so basically, so, basically, while everybody's at city Social, Mario is upstairs with it's pinky out drinking from Lincoln with the old.
Speaker 3: Ass cigar.
Speaker 1: Mario. He seemed like a cigar lounge guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, He's definitely a cigar lounge kind of a nigga cigar.
Speaker 1: Lounge with the live jazz.
Speaker 3: Mario Mario be in the trenches with the holes doing poetry.
Speaker 2: I mean poetry could be done anywhere, No, but he specifically being the trenches.
Speaker 3: He was down there.
Speaker 1: Like but now back back backtrack into like the mega situation, as far as hear.
Speaker 2: That somebody needs to hear this story because that.
Speaker 1: That's tragic with them, you know, saying as far as like the meg lied or like even about her initially lying about we're still here the glass because we never finished that sidetrack Marial, But was she lie?
Speaker 2: What lie to protect him? At first?
Speaker 3: No, like that's cool, but like if you gonna just call me a slide anyway, while lie because if I don't mean.
Speaker 2: Nothing to But she didn't know he was going to do that. She didn't know he was gonna be a bitch ass nigga.
Speaker 1: After she was like all talking about like three or four times, said what are we talking about? Because I had just mentioned the glass? Are you talking about? Why does she lie about sucking him? Because I would nobody. First of all, why was that even the thing? Like, bro, we're here to talk about why I got shot and you're like he was he digging in them guts? Because whether he was or not, just about it.
Speaker 3: As a journalist, that's what I'm gonna ask you, though.
Speaker 1: Right and as a person who didn't feel like telling you my personal business at that time, then why.
Speaker 3: The fuck you sitting here? Because if you can go live to the fucking internet, but you're not gonna come sitting Gail king face because this is journalism, bitch. So I don't give what nation, that's what. I don't know what said, don't ask you. I ask you what I want to ask.
Speaker 1: My list of questions said what they asked one of my list of questions.
Speaker 3: Okay, I know it wasn't on your list of questions, but it was on my list of questions.
Speaker 1: Whatever I give you because I'm so now you so now you're I'm here to talk about that's cool.
Speaker 3: You got shot. We understand it's very sad that you got shot, But why did you get shot? This ship stummed from something. So maybe if y'all wasn't fucking weren't nobody got shot.
Speaker 1: If you wasn't an angry nigga who felt like it was okay to just pull out a gun, that you shouldn't have to because you was a fella.
Speaker 3: I am never saying that he should have shot this girl.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying he should have, I'm saying we could have avoided it was you not being a feeling in possession of a firearm in the first place that you shouldn't even have. That's like you fucking your homegirl.
Speaker 2: Niggas could avoid this.
Speaker 1: Too if if I go and I get into a car accident, right, because actually this this just happened here. So a chick got t boned because of a police chase, right, Okay, she wasn't involved in the police chase. It was the police chasing another car. She gets t boned. She was the victim in this case. Because she was t boned. We guess who's going to jail because she didn't have a license. That accident could have been prevented. Has she not been on the road because she didn't have a license.
Speaker 3: So they look like that's probably what they gonna think. They're like, nigga, you ain't got no l's. You should have been out here in the first.
Speaker 1: Place, right, So it's like, yes, it's fucked up. You know what I'm saying that you was in this accident, But it's like, if.
Speaker 3: You wouldn't, I'm not blaming nobody, but it's just when you look at the events of what happened in this situation, a lot of shit could have been avoided.
Speaker 1: Let's say she lied because he is a micromac, and she was ashamed, and she had every reason to be a shame because we saw Tory here after the fact. I'd have been ashamed too.
Speaker 2: In the middle, But wasn't her friend fucking dog first?
Speaker 1: I don't like, is that who it was? Because I never Now that's one part. I never knew if it was Tory or if it was another guy that they were talking about. That part has always been the story.
Speaker 3: That I keep hearing, like when I listen to other people talk about it, is that her friend, Meg's friend. Wasn't that Kelsey Kelly? She was fucking Tory first? And then Mad went behind her and to her. So again, why are you fucking your homegirl, nigga? Whatever situation, whatever situation that they end though he's for everybody, but everybody everybody don't feel that way.
Speaker 1: I guess I can't judge that because we're in a full circle of niggas who fucked behind each other.
Speaker 2: This is true.
Speaker 3: But I'm just luck I'm mature enough to tell my nigga, like, hey, if I like Shorty, she off limits. Don't put your hands on Shorty. I'll give a fuck if we not together.
Speaker 1: There is and I didn't send it about that, But I'm saying, like, if I.
Speaker 3: Like a girl, I'm mature enough to be like, hey, bro, i'll fuck with her like that. Don't put don't do that. But whether you do it or not, I told you off rip that I feel a way about her, don't do that. So that's what I'm saying. I don't know. But then if y'all not having this converse says y'all, friendship looked funny in the life, because why would you go and fuck your friend?
Speaker 1: Tommy said, yes, her friend was sucking him. She said she was drunking down for whatever. Again, because I knew that. I knew that there was a guy that was in the mix, but I was never clear on if Kelsey was mix. And it's like niggas who can sing or make like they really just get anything, because I don't see how either one of them is it because Meg is taught, because she seemed to have a thing for sure.
Speaker 3: He was trying to hit the trifect. He had fun Kelsey, he had fucked Meg and had they not came back and got folks out that motherfucker pool. He was fucking the Genner that night.
Speaker 2: He was on level three.
Speaker 3: He's motherfuckers came back. I'm not leaving you two motherfuckers going byt y'all business. I'm for the fu this Genner bitch, That's.
Speaker 2: What But it was.
Speaker 1: After I smashed she could haul cold in that hustle box. Been there, done that, don't care.
Speaker 2: This is why he goes to saloons. That is that is how a man who gets saluted.
Speaker 1: So for me, I have had not only people go behind me and fuck on my dudes, like motherfuckers have had babies by my old work. And I've never gotten I've never I've never been upset about it, Like like motherfuckers they was sucking in the car in front of my crib while I was upstairs, like.
Speaker 3: Probably eating a sandwich or something, watching cartoon. Damn, I'm trying to enjoy my Sunday afternoon.
Speaker 2: What do man like?
Speaker 1: But it's like I've never gotten to the point where I wanted to beef with them about that ship. It's just like, all right, that's how you moved. It is what it is, right because for me, I'm like, you built different.
Speaker 3: Yeah, everybody don't play by the rules.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like I'm like, brof the nigga going, he going like it? Because it was a motheracer who like every time you turn around, like she was trying to get whoever I was dealing with at the time. If she was around, she was doing little subtle shit trying to get him to notice her. Like she wasn't like flat out in his space flirting with him or little shit like that all the time. But it was like little shit like bending over doing little shit like just trying to get their attention. And it's like I didn't sweat, like, bro if the nigga go, he go, I'm not gonna be mad and be with you over that shit. I just want emails with fuck behind women they want to be I didn't believe until I got grown girl cold my ass facts, Mario.
Speaker 3: I just want mad to embrace what she trying to market. If that's the case. If you a hot girl, behg girl. If you're not a hot girl, then don't say you're a hot girl.
Speaker 1: Video just since you last.
Speaker 7: Women come together, we just get so powerful. It gets the men shaking.
Speaker 2: Possession that.
Speaker 1: I feel like, when women come together, we just get so powerful, it gets the men shaking.
Speaker 2: That should be a possession that no one gets to know about until they know about it.
Speaker 7: What image are you putting out to young women?
Speaker 3: My issue is with them giving false empowerment.
Speaker 2: Look at what we're listening to women say right now, she's a terrible example to be a mother.
Speaker 1: And or we weren't talking about her being a mother or.
Speaker 3: Totally degrading And the same people who make it will lect you.
Speaker 2: But you hate women or something, you have to admit it's a ringing graphic song.
Speaker 1: Ah let me in a repressed, patriarchal society. But people consider a woman's pleasure rapping.
Speaker 8: Men literally, rap about gang bangs, pass them to homies, getting bitches purposes.
Speaker 1: But the first thing you heard, it's me talking about my coachie.
Speaker 2: That's crazy.
Speaker 8: When you're a woman that embraces sexuality, people feel like, why do you matter?
Speaker 1: You're a fucking slug anyway.
Speaker 3: And I feel like that's why it was.
Speaker 1: So easy for people to dismiss the fact that I was assaulted.
Speaker 2: We need Yeah.
Speaker 1: I had to record that off my phone because you know, Prime don't be like you screen record shit. But I felt that because whenever niggas feel like your sexual history comes into play about any type of assault, I feel like people feel like they can dictate whether you can be a victim or not based off of.
Speaker 3: I don't think her rapping about her pussy warrens you should be shot.
Speaker 2: It's from a saw.
Speaker 1: No, that's not why I'm looking at you like that.
Speaker 2: That hood then and ship, Yeah, it's one of them T shirt ones, not an actual hoodie hoodie.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was like, damn, Stan, you think I'll be out here in the blistering code of Wisconsin ideo, I don't know, I'll get stabbed. It's not that.
Speaker 3: Ain't nobody.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she will not my watch, And that's the Mario said. I do not talk down on Meg because I listened to Too Short and Pimpsy and Two Live Crew exactly, and most of the people who are complaining from our generation have done the same thing like me as a like. As an example, I was my dad's only daughter at the time, and and my dad used to play nothing but all about my dad didn't play no R and B around me. My dad didn't play ship that a young girl should be listening to. This is the ship that my father played around me as a kid. One of my favorite songs was cocktails. Why was that one of my.
Speaker 2: Gotta do it pulling a gun? That's because ball headache Niggas rhetoric is always because you are not the typical subservience woman, her man, you don't deserve to be protected.
Speaker 3: Bro. If she rapped about praising fucking Jesus and he shot her, they will still be saying, I know they will.
Speaker 2: There's no the internet is fickled. You're never gonna win.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but even with the what about her initially lying to protect him, like because she explained that in full like on the Dog and she was like, my main thing is like I don't want to tell them that I got shot because now what happens they know that he got a gun, Like, I don't want to watch them kill this man in front of me, because the police shoot first and say fuck the questions, so as soon as they know that it was a gun and play niggas getting laid down and I don't want I don't want that on my conscious.
Speaker 2: Four years later.
Speaker 1: Well, and and I canes it because no, but I can say it because it's like, as a black woman, I've been in that position, like I have been in that position. The only but yeah, but the only difference, right, But the only difference is it was another black man that was an officer who responded, and he gave me this whole lecture about how I needed to think about what I was doing and all this ship and how I could possibly ruin the rest of his life by pressing charge. And it's like he sauted me and took my ballet off me, which was considered that strong guard robbery. Strong So you physically sought me and you took my property, that is strong arm robbery. But then I have this black police officer standing in front of me, and instead of consoling me, or instead of protecting me, instead of making sure I was okay, he was more worried about protecting the future of this young black man who he felt had this, you know, just promising out exactly this man assaulted every fucking woman after me that he is every dated and has done nothing but accumulate fucking restraining orders, So that so called future that I was coerced into protecting is in and out of jail and being violent towards women every chance he gets. So all I think about is had I told the truth about what happened that day and stuck to it and be like, no, bro, we're finna take this ship all the way through, he wouldn't be the fucking minute that he is now. But it's like, so I understood trying to protect somebody that didn't hesitate to hurt you because we don't want to see something bad happen, even though they did some bad shit to us.
Speaker 2: Watch.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I I I got exactly exactly why she would do that. And in my situation, it wasn't even nothing that I had to worry about as far as like with a gun or anything, and with the climate and shit of what was going on during their time. Absolutely not. I'm not finna tell you that in a car full of black people is gun somewhere, because now you not gonna treat You're not even finna treat me as a victim. Now you go treat all of us like criminals.
Speaker 2: I want to know why people still care.
Speaker 1: This situation or her doc just came out, so's everything.
Speaker 3: Look look, whether you lie or dentalize, whether you shot a shot, folks in jail for the next ten years, it's just as was SIRR.
Speaker 1: But you And that's the thing you would think, and this is what she was talking about in her doc, like you would think that once that happened, everything is over and it's done. But it's like now she feel like she's still getting harassed and all of this shit because people are mad at her because he's in jail, and they still fucking with her, They're still doing all this shit. So it's like she's still not getting peace from this situation, even though the person who was out to hers in jail.
Speaker 3: Well, that's because there's always as long as we are living and breathing, it's always gonna be two sides of everything. They're gonna be people that's gonna be like, yes, he did that, he should go to jail, And there's gonna be people that be like, no, why did you put this ennocent man in jail? He did not shoot you, And yes, you're gonna get her asked. That's just that's a part of that's the life you signed up for when you was like I want to be famous. It's fucked up and nobody should go through it. Everybody should have the right to live a peaceful life. But that's the ship that they don't tell you that you signed up for when you become famous.
Speaker 1: Motherfuckers. I'm mussom And they were because they were showing like like tweets and stuff like on the screen and like uh tiktoks and ship motherfuckers like you should have aimed higher and head shot at her and blah blah blah, like niggas is sick, niggas is sick. And she was like, so now I got anxiety by performing because it's like all these people in the crowd. I don't know who's who in this crowd, you know what I'm saying, Like anything could happen. So he is about to get back some of that time on the pill of the pillow. Court just accepted his case. It was his first defense. They probably give him back three or four years. Man, fuck him. He ain't no that little man. That's it. That's all.
Speaker 3: I let the jail anyway. Let I let a couple of them out, don't even matter. Tory Lanz could stay in that motherfucker big slime home. He's gonna make all this ship right.
Speaker 1: You showed that video of him hopping off the chair sway in the morning. He was the same hype bro. I'm still laughing that tray who's probably short. They a calling somebody else, like speaking of midget on Midget Viders, have you seen the midget Wrestling show.
Speaker 2: It's a reality show.
Speaker 1: Out to say a thug home, We're.
Speaker 2: Just gonna forget about me just because it was last week or something.
Speaker 3: Meach ain't tryna make me. Ain't gonna put the rap game back together? Do we don't know that thug finna put the rap game back together? Thug is on that saying, look, I'm home, are you bitch ass? This is gonna squash all that beef and we're gonna get back to making money because we're don't have to do something because I can't talk no gangship fifteen years. I have to make some happy jam. This is gonna make you happy jams.
Speaker 2: This nigga is gonna start making Barney jingles. Yeah, that's the other side of the corner.
Speaker 3: So was it doing what they said he did? He should be in.
Speaker 2: There, should he because the other day you was like, hey, he rides for his homie.
Speaker 3: So I, well, okay, if he really got to get.
Speaker 1: Back from my understanding, he told the guy, don't do anything that will lead back to him. But the guy paid for it with his credit card, with the company credit card.
Speaker 2: Why would you that's stupid that he.
Speaker 1: Paid for the fighter.
Speaker 2: Who pays for the assassin with a credit card? I don't know.
Speaker 3: That's what I do.
Speaker 2: Like use duffel bags and briefcases. How you make exhame?
Speaker 3: He just cash happing e xail with the attachment murder for hire?
Speaker 2: What like, bro, you're supposed to use the offshore bank account? Like do we not learn anything?
Speaker 1: New details were revealed in the arrest of rapper Little Dirt, who was taken into federal custody in Florida on murder for higher charges. The Chicago rappers arrest came just one hour before he was stated to leave the country on a flight to Italy. New documents obtained by NBC Chicago show, according to the FBI, officials were alerted by the US Customs and Border Protection that the rapper, whose real name is Davante Davonte Dirk Banks, had been booked as a passenger on two international flights Thursday, one flight was from Miami to Dubai and another from Fort Lnerdale to Switzerland. Neither flight was boarded.
Speaker 2: However, Okay, so he was going to get his off shore account.
Speaker 1: Let me see.
Speaker 2: What happened to the days get down to three case money exchanges. Now with these new niggas, this is why white folks don't get caught.
Speaker 3: But again, like, look, murder for hire is so wrong, It's very wrong.
Speaker 2: No, it's not.
Speaker 3: Look Tom, in this situation, it was very wrong. That shit carried the death penalty or a life sentence is very wrong.
Speaker 2: But if the person who needs to be got got got, I'll be cool chilling in hell for a while. Dog.
Speaker 1: Why is this on the US Justice that God website? Chicago rapper Little Dirk arrested on complaint, Like, bro, this is on the US Attorney's Office website.
Speaker 3: Murder for hiring nigga?
Speaker 2: Because Dirky is on the Supreme Court Justice playlist.
Speaker 3: Okay again, like I was saying, murder for hired, it's never good.
Speaker 2: Well, and then on top of it, like like Mario, just yes, they shot the wrong nigga, that's crazy what it hit? And killing the wrong motherfuckera paying for a nigga to die on the A.
Speaker 1: They don't look at cashap notes because if so, like tone going to jail, jail, because.
Speaker 2: Sending money back and forth to each other, you swear we really moving Im like cocin hookers to what I said, cocaine and slots.
Speaker 3: I think you're gonna get out of jail.
Speaker 2: I think Davonte cash cash cash cash cash.
Speaker 3: Dog.
Speaker 2: You gotta kill dog, like when you go back, when you go back home to the assassin's guild meeting and you know, you gotta get your assignments and whatnot, and they find out you're killing the person, killing the wrong person. Then you get demoted to like animal hits. Only you you you the nigga now who get hired with to put the horses down when they can't run no more.
Speaker 1: Bank and flight records show that an OTF member and close associative Banks coordinated and paid for five co conspirators to travel from Chicago to California on the day before the murder. Around the time the one way flights were purchased, Banks told the OTF associate booking the flights, don't book no flights under no names involved with me, So it wasn't him that did it. It was somebody else that did it, so I guess. He was like, oh, well, he said, don't book it under no names involved with them, but he ain't say nothing about the funds.
Speaker 2: So that's why you can't pay street niggas to do shit.
Speaker 1: Was like so and later that day wait, the same day the hitman travel from Chicago to California. Banks also traveled to California in a private jet with another conspirator, Cavon London Grant aka cousor Vonnie, and later that day he purchased ski masks for the shooters to use to commit the murder and paid using a credit card in banks name for the other co conspirators hotel.
Speaker 3: Why are they not any of this shitting cats?
Speaker 2: Go to ATM machine, take five hundred out by the petty stuff.
Speaker 3: Again, this is why you cannot go get niggas from your block to do things. He was like, hey, bro, don't put my name in it. He was like, all right, man, we won't say it was you, but we're gonna use the ot have credit cards.
Speaker 1: That's why you can't need to do shit. It's an actual fact.
Speaker 3: Because you can't because if I tell you not to put my name in any of this.
Speaker 2: Do not.
Speaker 3: Why would you think that it's okay to use the company credit card?
Speaker 2: This is the time that's like it's okay to not bring your boys with you as you climb the ladder.
Speaker 1: Success because at this point, like it's not even safe to go to a Walgreens and get a pre loaded card because they can run the camera back, they can get to serious. Okay, where was this gift card purchase type shit? Like I would be too scared than being able to trace it. Look, I watched Criminal Minds and ship all right, you're not finna trace this back to me going to wall rings or email and buying a pre load to go visa card.
Speaker 2: No, this is how you do it. This is what you do.
Speaker 1: You don't go to an ATM get cash back at the register.
Speaker 2: You know what else?
Speaker 3: I think this is another reason why I hope we don't go to jail. But this is another reason why he should go to jail. Every interview that I've ever seen with Little Dirt, he got mountains of fucking money. So you just walk around with fifty g's just in the bag.
Speaker 2: Blame weather for that?
Speaker 3: What is this about?
Speaker 2: Blame for that why are we.
Speaker 3: Using credit cards and I'm walking around with a million dollars in cash because.
Speaker 1: It's bro, trying to get a tax right off on an assassination is wild.
Speaker 2: Niggas, Oh my lord, this is why you're supposed to have a petty cash fund.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 1: Get me like claiming an assassination on your taxes as a business expense.
Speaker 2: I know American Express was looking at the fucking print out for that month's statement.
Speaker 3: Like, what is the conversation when we get back to the meetout, because first of all, this shit was hot anyway, Like why are y'all killing niggas next to the Beverly Center in broad daylight? I understand being gangster, you do your thug shit, but why is a gas station in broad daylight in the whitest part of LA I don't And that's what y'all an bro just hopped out ski mask And if the sun is beaming on you niggas.
Speaker 2: At this point, I don't think the hit man shot the wrong nigga. I think these niggas told them the wrong person.
Speaker 3: Nah, they was right, he was there. They just didn't exitute the hit correctly when they shot into the car. They were first of all, they was on the wrong side. That's how you get the wrong nigga. And again it's in broad daylight. You really can't do too much in broad daylight. That's why you need to be accurate with what you fucking doing. If you're doing shit in broad daylight, you jackasses.
Speaker 2: So you're paying for a hit, but you don't get a professional hitter.
Speaker 3: Right, you should have got a nigga who could have sat on a roof and hit him from thirty yards away.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of ex marines who ain't got shipped to do.
Speaker 3: But get paid to kill nick niggas. Like if you paid some niggas from your block who just ski mask true religion hoodies on fucking skinny jeans, and I got a run with what y'all stupid.
Speaker 1: Because if I got a difference to the business. It's really like everybody should like having an issue with ten ninety nine because you paid in them, sass and more than six hundred dollars so that you can properly claim it.
Speaker 2: For the assassin. If we all gonna go to jail and y'all gonna live this reckless that shit.
Speaker 3: When the cops got to this scene, They shouldn't have been asking anybody in a vehicle of question. They should have been opening doors and dead bodies should have been falling out. If we gonna do shit like that in broad daylight, kill everybody, that's all I even if we hit the wrong nigga, We're the double back around the corner and hit the right nigga, because if we gonna kill niggas in broad daylight.
Speaker 2: Kill everybody trying just because he got dumb niggas on it.
Speaker 1: And that's the u part. Like you were now pinched because God had this poorly executed plan, so now you were going to jail and it didn't even work. That is the worst part of it.
Speaker 2: It's about to jail.
Speaker 1: It's going to jail for literally nothing because what you wanted to happen didn't even happen. But because you tried to make it happen, you gotta go to jail because you even attempted to make it happen.
Speaker 2: No, if I'm going to jail, Ario said, then wonder why the police at their house. Someone snitched. No, nigga, you left the whole paper trail. I know a nigga who called the plug from his house phone if you want to keep that gutter being met, you gotta he got not because Southwest was taking away and locations on the phones. Ah niggas, niggas be nigging. If if you really wanted just get back, just did it yourself, cause you going to do time like you did anyway.
Speaker 3: Cause I mean actuality. You threw your life away because your homie didn't know how to control his emotions. There's no way that you in this whole situation, bro bro homeboy was actually he wasn't in the wrong. If you you chilling and the motherfucker walk up and start punching on you and I'm strapped, I gather the car. I'm letting that motherfucker go because I'm finn of clear the scene. So I don't give a fuck who gets it. My bad king Von's dead. You shouldn't have got out your car punching on my own. You just stayed in your car. You probably wouldn't be You wouldn't have to fight for your life. That's a fight you lost, My guy, Where am I wrong? You wanted to fight my nigga and I fight these bullets and that's.
Speaker 1: Where you're wrong?
Speaker 2: Right? Is that not what happened.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying this now.
Speaker 3: What who got out your car and punch my nigga? And now you're punching your ticket in the.
Speaker 1: Heavens call teach your man's how to squabble?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I should teach my nigga how to squabble.
Speaker 1: Teacher, you said, where was you wrong at? I'm like, bro, your nigga getting punched in the head, ain't no justification for you to just come out and swiss cheese and nigga teach your man how to squabble.
Speaker 3: It was six of them. They approached the car in a very aggressive manner.
Speaker 2: He got out the car.
Speaker 1: You're like, nah, I said, punching your ticket. It's crazy, Hey.
Speaker 2: You pushed this man?
Speaker 3: Now you push this ticket? He look, I'm just.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just.
Speaker 3: I mean, is that not what I'm just saying?
Speaker 1: This is not what happens.
Speaker 2: Well, anyway, niggas ghana nig absolutely absolutely absolutely.
Speaker 1: Like I just most ever seen you coming because it was it was very stupid, like how this whole thing just happy?
Speaker 2: I would teach.
Speaker 3: Beefish. It's well, one's in jail now, and no one is in jail feeling either. Get the death penity of du life, and the other one is secluded in fucking Utah and can't lead a state, and you and needs the two niggas that's mad at each other, and seven niggas is dead because of these two.
Speaker 2: I gotta get a new favorite rapper. This is fucking ridiculous.
Speaker 3: I mean, it makes the music sound, make the music hit different, because if you out here hiring niggas to get whack.
Speaker 2: You was really living getting that post prison album.
Speaker 3: You live in these raps.
Speaker 2: We're not getting that post prison.
Speaker 3: I can't wait till no, well, I can't wait till the end of this money. He got an album for the drop too. I bet that's a fire all kind of telling on himself on the bail.
Speaker 2: Money, last hour, all proceeds going on.
Speaker 3: You better get Doug Lawyer on the phone.
Speaker 2: Convicted yet, Yeah, but he can't.
Speaker 3: He can't come home. It's not like, yeah, we get you can bail out and then you you need to come back and we'll tell you if you're going to jail or not. No, he got sent there the hold, He got no bail. He just in court with nappy blond dress.
Speaker 1: And the Blue jumpers because they when they picked him up. He was headed out the country, so they ain't gonna play with.
Speaker 3: That was all he thought. He was good country, cook County, my nigga county. Brouck around saying back to Chicago.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's wild. It's honestly, it's really just seeing how rat ship really just gets taken to a completely different limit. It's like, Bro, go in the studio and get that ship off your chest. You ain't got to go shoot the motherfucker for it.
Speaker 2: That's what That's what happened when you tended.
Speaker 3: I haven't heard, but I'm just like, Bro, any any problem you ever see between like two niggas is usually stem from a woman. And in this whole beef, that is the that's the whole is.
Speaker 2: It is a woman somewhere involved.
Speaker 1: Which is funny because men always trying to make it seem like they're not emotional. They always make it seem like we're more emotional than men, and it's like, no, niggas just don't. I think the problem is a lot of guys don't really process what being emotional is, and they think being emotional only counts as lovey w feelings and cryings and men so and it's like, no, nigga. Jealousy that is an emotion. Anger, that is a fucking emotion. Each that is an emotion. So when you see a nigga and he getting on the holes and you hating and ship, that's the emotion. When you get pride as the fucking emotions like that's all of that ship that you niggas killed for are emotions. Most niggas are killing out of emotions because they can't control their emotions. You got embarrassed because the nigga punched you and your ship. Now you're finna kill him because you embarrassed out of your emotions.
Speaker 3: Like, yeah, I don't know if you just sit there unless six niggas well, like your homemide though, and it was just the two of y'all.
Speaker 1: I'm not talking about him because it wasn't the nigga that got punched that did the shooting. I'm saying the nigga get punched in and shit, and now he embarrassed because he didn't got de bo, So now he's finna go back and shoot because he embarrassed.
Speaker 3: I mean, you could have just went home.
Speaker 1: You didn't have to.
Speaker 3: You didn't even have to stop here because you wasn't even supposed to be here. He he got, he got what he had coming because he was in the wrong place at all time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, nigga, if.
Speaker 3: If we all supposed to go home and then we make a detour and then to don't want to start getting rowdy with him, motherfucker.
Speaker 1: Mario said, I'm not murdering anyone to get five mics.
Speaker 3: The fuck slick? You really slim for vine that through your whole fucking Lifeboay, you rap about doing your dirt all by your lonely and this is not by your lowly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't I don't get it.
Speaker 2: Um uh.
Speaker 1: Brit said, these niggas stay on there. Carl Thomas's stressful, absolutely absolutely, but they always want to give us that speech about them being more logical and less emotional than us. This is what women don't need to be president because they they so fucking emotional. Nigga, y'all are emotional. Y'all beat him, y'all niggas being emotional, y'all go and blow up every fucking thing, if anything, the women. It is like, no, we is not gonna go over there blow up the women and children, because.
Speaker 3: All right, yeah, I ain't never say no.
Speaker 2: Trump is very emotional, and y'all want to put him in president.
Speaker 1: No, bro, I don't give a fuck. If they had a fucking honey badger running for president against Trump, I'm voting voting for the honey badger.
Speaker 2: I actually would trust the honey bag. They get shipped done.
Speaker 3: Wait, we talked about a real honey badger. We talked about that nigga that played football.
Speaker 1: No, I mean like real life honeybag.
Speaker 2: But they get shipped done. They air force energy and sometimes you need that.
Speaker 1: I would vote for them before I vote for Trump. And people their justification for voting for Trump as always, well, we know who we're getting with Trump because we know here racist and.
Speaker 2: We know he did and we know he that don't make it in power.
Speaker 1: And then you know what gets me about like when it comes to like government ship and people are always like, oh, well they've been in office this long, but they didn't do this or they didn't do that, And it's like I'd be wondering if people like know how shit works. Like as a president, you can't you literally can't just do whatever you feel like doing.
Speaker 2: Everything is think they.
Speaker 3: Think because you are the lead went free country and you could just walk in and put your dick on the table start making loss is like a fancy you know who the president is, the President of the United States of America's fucking Jack Tunney. He ain't got no real power. You just a figure head. You just a general manager. You don't have no say. So you gotta you gotta put to change shit. You gotta put it in like when niggas make a formal complaint. Yeah, you gotta put a formal paperwork in, like, look, this is all right here, Look I think we should change it.
Speaker 2: What do you want to change it to?
Speaker 3: We get that back to center tent business days and then we gotta get a notary to look at it because we might not even care.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And then it's like if the president be like, yeah, I'm the president, this is what I want, like House of Representatives, and then it's like you do that right, and you get them to the president and you're like, nah, fuck that, I ain't fucking with it, and they be like, Okay, two thirds of us say you is fucking with it. So video over rope like.
Speaker 2: Change some ship like we're this, but but I do I feel like for.
Speaker 1: The most part, a lot of people do not know that that's how she works. They feel like, because you are the president, anything you say goes, so you have the power to just the moment that you get in off of you, like all right, change this this this like it's fucking drapes. No, that's not how this shit works. You can't just go in and fucking redecorate the country and can't nobody tell you shit like. There are checks and balances in place to make sure that no one president has complete power.
Speaker 3: That's why that's what Donald Trump is trying to fucking remove. I don't understand why people think that that's okay, because you want to have absolute power. You want to say whatever he said.
Speaker 1: This nigga want to be Scar.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we can't have that.
Speaker 2: First of all, Scar was not wrong. He was he might have been, He wasn't.
Speaker 1: He wasn't He was next in line until what do you.
Speaker 2: Know how lions work, There is no next in line. Is one one ring rules them all.
Speaker 3: All I'm saying is Scar lost his whole ships everything.
Speaker 2: Fosa no move. Fossa really is not of the pride. They let that nigga only allow one male lion in it. If you go look go look at what a Pride line is supposed to look like. They look like Scar, not this.
Speaker 1: Soft foss had mercy and then off Scar. He had mercy like you.
Speaker 2: My brother, and that was his down hall, which is why he died the way he did. Okay would have killed that nigga own sight and said this is my ship. Right. Yeah, Scar did what he was supposed to move Foster to eliminate the problem. I don't care what nobody says. Scar was not wrong.
Speaker 3: Symbol was gonna be father Elizabeth.
Speaker 2: Symbol wasn't supposed to be born.
Speaker 1: Any no, but I do. I feel like they don't understand, especially just like when you have a democratic president but you got a fully Republican like telling you like, no, we ain't fucking with this. No, we can look at perfect example. I'm upset because it wasn't Biden, that wasn't trying to fucking get my student loans white every time he tried to do that ship who shot that ship down?
Speaker 2: The Republicans the Senate that was like they're like, no, we're.
Speaker 1: Good, we ain't fucking with it. That's unconstitutional. We're finna make these holes packed. The same motherfuckers who was trillion dollars in debt. It's like, no, they gotta pay back their student laws. So for those who may not understand like what we're saying about this, imagine imagine having a crick president, right, but everything that he wants to pass for the country has to run through the bloods.
Speaker 3: Y'all better start thinking outside the box. Talk about we tweaked this car. Was a real nigga. I usually gonna walk in my pride and take over, but a nigga he did get off this mountain. Bitch ass niggas.
Speaker 2: I saved you. You stabbed me in the back.
Speaker 3: I saved you from fucking poverty. And it's how you treat me.
Speaker 2: That's why I can't wait for this new movie. Bro and Disney betting not paying him like he was a he was a bitch ass nigga. Nope, we all know is the real villain, just like we always thought Malficen was a villain. Lifticen was a great ass. Mom. Scar said he think we were wrong because we didn't think that.
Speaker 1: And then now and then not only was Scar villain, Scars and Uncle Tom and shit, he turned on the Lions for Hyaenas because it turned.
Speaker 3: On him.
Speaker 2: Okay, is my pride.
Speaker 3: I saved you and then they gave you everything.
Speaker 2: I think I'd be a little on top of it, because what you're supposed to do is when a lion has taken over the pride, you're supposed to fight to the death or kick the other nigga out. No, you purposely made him stay here so he can watch you destroy what really belongs to him. And then you out here having babies and putting them in the air and ship.
Speaker 3: That little nigga when raised up symbol, Scar was like, yeah, I've had enough of this ship now. Now this is gone on too long. Now, only did you walk in the front door and take.
Speaker 2: All my boss?
Speaker 3: You got my bitch who's supposed to be my bitch pregnant.
Speaker 2: Right because all that was supposed to be his mufossa basically, uh, what's that? Back door to back door? Though, And and before Brick get too extra violent, we are mad at Mufossa, not James Earl Jones. Okay, he goaded, he goaded.
Speaker 3: It's not all far. He happened to play man. He kind of good at playing bitch ass niggas. He was Darth Vader too.
Speaker 2: But where are y'all getting that scrim and brothers, they wasn't Lions don't stay in the same pride once you get adulthood. One of y'all gotta go.
Speaker 1: It is the real world niggas, This is Disney.
Speaker 2: No, because Disney always want to pay niggas as villains, and they wasn't real villain, bro he said, even in the context of.
Speaker 1: Them, he said, is that a challenge? And he was like, no, you know, I ain't nothing compared to your strength because he's smart, right, but he said that, like, you got the braun and I got the brains. I was on the shallow end of the gene pool. Like if that was the case, how why is he discussing jeans if they not related? He said, you got you got the strength, and I got the brains, because.
Speaker 2: She was all lines are related because it's only one daddy that's in the pride anyway. So by definition, Simba and Nala are related. But we ain't questioning that ship was definitely Look, that's how we got Lion King two.
Speaker 1: I can't question that because I watched Game of Thrones.
Speaker 2: A lot of Yes, the whole plot of that story started because twins were sucking you was an orphan and I saved you.
Speaker 1: Indeed that he wasn't an orphan.
Speaker 3: That's the story.
Speaker 2: That's the story for the new one is he was basically poss got kicked out of his own pride because you know, you was a weak nigga. He came, he came over here.
Speaker 1: I don't know about no new Lion King.
Speaker 2: Did you not go with us to see that pool? It was a whole big cardboard cutout right next to the entrance.
Speaker 1: Well, remember when I saw the Aliens post, Remember I started walking backwards.
Speaker 2: That's probably why you didn't see it. It was literally right next to it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, as soon as as soon as I saw the face Hug, I was like, nope, and.
Speaker 2: That movie was trash.
Speaker 3: We're getting a new Lion King because it was on the Doctor so it was.
Speaker 2: One of two.
Speaker 3: We get an Incredibles three, were getting the Lion King two or whatever. The story for the tale with this Lion King.
Speaker 2: Pastor of the Christ drops next year on Eastern Get why get in too. It's like we didn't think Joker Too needed to be made too.
Speaker 3: We didn't go out and need to be made and we're going to see it because we got a powder about it.
Speaker 2: We are not going out watched it on boot like I am not getting.
Speaker 1: Said y'all spit in lining facts. But y'all just regular as niggas. You don't speak lying nigga scarlets, a bum ass nigga. You stayed in the hood with a bunch of good ass hyenas.
Speaker 2: No, he was forced to kick it with the hyaenas because everybody looked.
Speaker 1: At him, says y'all call him FASSA band is worthy your hands being thrown?
Speaker 2: Absolutely, that starts this whole conversation. We are destroying people's childhood by basically pulling up the fact.
Speaker 1: That y'all, y'all are not destroying our childhoods. Whoever is trying to reboots it and create their own little story and ships.
Speaker 2: Off an actual lion fact the way lions actually really works, as nigga because technically shout out, hey.
Speaker 1: Hey, you know how lions really work. They don't speak English.
Speaker 2: That's not the way Disney make it, say exactly exactly, and they don't hang out with warthogs.
Speaker 3: So Disney is trying to kill your childhood?
Speaker 2: Is not? Actually Disney been on this whole entire Okay, so weak.
Speaker 1: Actually lions live like this, nigga. Actually, lions don't talk like this, y'all.
Speaker 3: Disney is trying to do a lot of you know, a lot of clean up.
Speaker 1: Right because like, yeah, back in the days, we did they turned Simba into a fucking vegetarian so that he wouldn't eat a work hog and a goddamn meerkat.
Speaker 2: The fact that the ward hoog and the meerkat actually hang out together is wild.
Speaker 1: I think they based that off of that because they know that. I think that's what make them do them characters.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but technically mir cats won't leave the klan. They just want somebody to come out and say that this is all then it is.
Speaker 3: You're not gonna tell me that Blue from the Jungle Book boy, and just looking at these like y'all crazy over here over there on Prior Rock. Yeah, a bunch of goofst niggers. Bo.
Speaker 2: It's like, oh, talking lines is crazy.
Speaker 1: Disney has built the fortune off of talking forest animals, and tone is trying to tell us what's logical when.
Speaker 2: The villains he's not a villain.
Speaker 3: The fact that Lion King is a stolen movie anyways.
Speaker 2: Crazy Big facts all American facts.
Speaker 3: Kimber Kimber, the White Lion.
Speaker 2: Is crazy, like they still ship, like, we don't know what you're talking about. We've never heard of it.
Speaker 1: Because the White Lion, we need to blackwash it like they be doing everything else.
Speaker 2: That's what they did.
Speaker 3: Oh man, I saw a video but uh kevoy stated and they was recasting the X Men if everybody was black.
Speaker 2: So that's some wild ship.
Speaker 3: I think they had like Jensel playing Magneto.
Speaker 2: I could see that.
Speaker 1: I can see that like they like they did in the Lion's words with fucking Amazon Prime and ship.
Speaker 2: Look all I'm saying Disney at this curve moment of times, making the sympathize with a lot of villains whose story wasn't that bad. Yeah, cause that's what mellipicson is this whole time when she was like the number one villain, it was like, we understand her. He was a bitch ass.
Speaker 1: They just they dressed her and black and shit, I'm all right, it's a bad guy.
Speaker 2: No. It was proof that the King and the Queen were just bad parents because she didn't do nothing specifically to hurt the kid. She just said, hey, as long as you don't prick, as long as you don't prick her finger by sixteen, this curse is gonna fall off on his own.
Speaker 3: Speaking of Disney, Disney made me hate all of my coworkers at work today because it makes me realize that I live in a world with fucking teenagers that don't know shit. Now it's Halloween, well it's not Halloween anymore, but it was Halloween. So if you've ever had a retail job in your life, you know that sometimes your coworkers do wild shit like dress up for Halloween.
Speaker 1: Cool.
Speaker 3: Most of the white people participated. They usually do so they from It's like get a three day span. They let you dress up, come to work, They snap your picture, and we posted it on the wall. People can vote on your people can vote on your costume. So before I leave, we're standing looking at the wall and the people was like, oh my god, look at the you know, looking at the costumes. But these motherfuckers don't know what these people are. And I'm just like, how the fuck y'all don't know who Snow White and the Seven Dwarves are.
Speaker 2: Because they haven't rebooted them yet, because that like it's coming, but they haven't done it yet.
Speaker 3: When she was like she was looking at the costumes and she was like, well, who are they supposed to be? And it pissed me clean the fuck off?
Speaker 2: Or or it's just just proof old a little bit. I ain't.
Speaker 3: I realize I'm on to No, I'm.
Speaker 2: Just saying, like when we get mad about certain ship, a younger generation don't know it, is it more than they don't know what older than me? Like I used to get mad when niggas didn't know who Voultron was and I had to remind myself that's some old ship. I feel like, but that's what I had to remind myself.
Speaker 3: But I don't know if we can say nothing out loud.
Speaker 9: It's true, even though even though Power Rangers was stolen, all that ship recycling, when I found out that the actual fight scenes was Chinese Asian people, old ass cartoons being re you and then like you don't don't do don't drop your head.
Speaker 2: Because it's true. True, it's true. The only live action scenes was when they was in Angel Grow, and that's for all the show, that's for all the Power Rangers. But somebody went and just bought all the old boys shit the seventies, So like when they start doing like Power Rangers zero and Ship.
Speaker 3: I was like they ran out of stock footage of them other motherfuckers, So now we gotta actually be running out of stock footage.
Speaker 2: Is crazy because they went and they bought two to three old shows and they just like will just take the fight clips out.
Speaker 3: Of the I mean because think about it, because like when you watched like the fight scenes and the Yellow Ranger like doesn't have a dress on, but like when they was just being Power Rangers and Angel Grove, like, mother, I got a dress on.
Speaker 2: How how is this a thing?
Speaker 1: Even Rita was a yellow because the Yellow and no matter what happened, then they always end up fighting in the mountains.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was a stock footage. Stock footage, Rita, stock footing. Bro.
Speaker 1: We're in California and we was just outside of the school and all of a sudden we fighting read it in the mountains.
Speaker 3: Now we up here in these Hollywood the fucking desert, like always had them on a dummy mission.
Speaker 2: Another another cycle path using teenagers to do dirty work, underdeveloped brains out here just fighting Ship.
Speaker 1: As I got older, I felt like Zordim was just like the Power Rangers was really just high school kids tripping on acid could be didn't even exist.
Speaker 2: None of this really happened. I feel that they were watching old Japanese shows tripping on acid, because if you tell me that it's a nigga in a glass toolat head, he ain't got nobody.
Speaker 3: He ain't even an hang out with a robot.
Speaker 2: He ain't even in.
Speaker 1: HD at the guitario graphics, just floating in the lava lamp. That's what they was watching, a love of lamp and that robot was really the bomb was like, yeah, that an't look like a face to y'all. Then everybody just start tripping out and then niggas got to you know, flipping out and ship and next thing you know, they're doing karate in the liver room in a movie.
Speaker 3: It was just him and like just glitterally ass like sweater. I'm like bront got on arm.
Speaker 1: Do y'all know that man who plays Ord was cheated with his pay?
Speaker 2: I mean, of course they didn't need his face.
Speaker 1: He low ki sing him like cheated. I had to cheated him too, like bro, I'm.
Speaker 3: Not paying right.
Speaker 2: Like as time went on, you could see g.
Speaker 1: Him to put it in a small print of his contract, like you get paid for all full by the episodes like Wilson on Home Improvement out of play, like, bro, we only see your fucking eyebrows and ship.
Speaker 2: You know I watched every episode.
Speaker 3: There is no episode, not even no I've never seen you never seen you never seen him, no episode you see just that motherfucking head in the eyes.
Speaker 2: Because there was one, because there was one episode specifically where they went by his house and even then they can't. They kept doing stuff to hide him behind whatever it was was.
Speaker 3: The plood Tim Allen and him was moving dope.
Speaker 2: I don't think Tim was, but I wouldn't put it past Wilson.
Speaker 3: You never you never read that story about Tim Allen get cold, like three KOs in his pants pocket.
Speaker 1: Y'all know we got the same birthday, three in his pocket?
Speaker 3: Why you got that dope for you?
Speaker 1: Tim Allen have the same birthday Tim Allen is June thirteen.
Speaker 3: Shout out to Tim Allen.
Speaker 1: He was in one of hev it's crazy him Sam like seeing him, Like I have a clip that somebody in me where it's like looking at certain people's ages based on generations.
Speaker 2: Let me see if I still got it because the video where they compare like current people at like a certain age compared to previous people.
Speaker 3: So if I ever come across it again, I'm gon send it to you, because this ship made me feel real old. So remember the Little Rascals?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so the the.
Speaker 2: Movie the one is that I gotta Pickle. No, I didn't know.
Speaker 1: I didn't know if you were talking about like just Little Rascals as a whole, or if you like the actual movie Boopy Golder.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so they did. They did one of those things where they recreate the picture. So they took the box art and recreated and all these motherfuckers is now you know, grownish. I was like, yo, the uh ah, what is the one I got on?
Speaker 2: Full fucking beard is sh I.
Speaker 3: Like, nobody really looked the same, Like, oh my god, I want to see that Darling look kind of like bad now. Olf Oul was just I'm like, yeah, this is crazy. Crazy folks still look like Macaulay calling.
Speaker 1: You don't know that Tim Allen is not his name though, the stage name, that's the name that he does. Fine.
Speaker 3: I like Jamie Foxx.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like his he goes by tim Allen because his name is Timothy Allen, but it's Timothy Allen Dick.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he made a wise choice.
Speaker 3: I mean, we got a whole NBA player named Dick, and every time I see his highlights, I hate when they do the con I'm gonna tell you he just like Dick was going crazy last night. Every time he had a jump shot, Dick was splashing all over him.
Speaker 1: Hope that sounds that sounds more like given coming Terry.
Speaker 3: Because yo, yeah, I hope he became one of the best players in the league. Is a brokeo keep doing campentary like this?
Speaker 2: This is great? So does that make him MVP? Dick Man?
Speaker 3: He needed to do more jersey swaps. My dad had a list on Twitter of like all the players he should do jersey swaps with.
Speaker 2: All right, here's black Dick.
Speaker 8: Well to see actors at the same age, but different generations are around the same age. So here are some examples of actors who were the same age at the time of the photo, but just different generations. So would y'all believe me if I told you that Brett and Jason, who played on All My Block, are actually older than oldest writing in this picture. So old has actually passed away when he was twenty six years old, which means when he passed away. He was younger than I am, which also means that these two are older than him.
Speaker 2: Actually, yo, hold on, let's back up. That is twenty six, twenty six.
Speaker 3: What is that from the seventies twenty six and seventies crazy?
Speaker 2: That is twenty six? Okay, that is Oh, this is why we always said Morgan Freeman has just always been old. Twenty six August twenty six. It's a little hispanic dude.
Speaker 3: That like Al Smith.
Speaker 2: With a full benchon twenty six, oh twenty six.
Speaker 3: He got a flat top, no beard, He got four.
Speaker 2: Kids and a wife. He can't stand.
Speaker 1: The nigga on is fourth marriage?
Speaker 2: You know what? Looking at this pitcher, that nigga just picked him overtime for Christmas stufford, I.
Speaker 3: See why James Brown was shooting at that nigga. I just shot at that flat top too.
Speaker 1: Ooh, niggas Brown.
Speaker 3: Because why would what bitches was he getting that? James Brown are like, yeah to shoot.
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, don't get twisted. He was getting bitches back then.
Speaker 1: He talked about how niggas can if they can sing, then they can get the hose no matter what.
Speaker 2: They look like.
Speaker 3: No, but God, look like, why did god get.
Speaker 1: Brought because Roland waking up and rolling over, and Tory Lanez is in my bed and his head is on his hair is on my night stand.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, no, oh, y'all, even because your will probably on the bed post.
Speaker 2: All right, let's get back to that. Absolutely.
Speaker 8: Why should though sad these two are older than him? Actually, let's keep the scarwat trashould be. Henson is fifty four, and that's the age Estra was when she played in Good Time.
Speaker 2: Fifty four back then, fifty four now, But.
Speaker 3: I feel like Estra roll looking like that at twenty five. She's just never been pretty to me.
Speaker 2: That is how my grandma looks.
Speaker 3: Okay, I want to know that I need a list of the niggas that hit Estra road. And nobody's inquisitive about this. No, nobody wants to know what her jacket looked like.
Speaker 2: Nobody cared about Georgia. Wasn't it? Is this the Georgia that was on Ray's mind. Niggas was not Georgia.
Speaker 3: Georgia.
Speaker 1: Niggas were in a shallow back then as they are now.
Speaker 2: And that's not even about it.
Speaker 1: And mostly because they was looking like oh it is written, this.
Speaker 2: Is true that was twenty six. This is fifty four. She got a jacket full of niggas that look like, oh, this is ready. I just want to try to understand. I hate too.
Speaker 3: Why did you bring this up?
Speaker 2: Because it threw me off? I saved it for our show. But we're here now.
Speaker 8: Let's go to the Golden Girl. B Arthur was in her early sixties when she was first did Golden Girls. Yeah, Golden Girls were supposed to be betraying women in their late fifties. But Barbara Allenods aka deb from One Tree Hill's actually sixty to herself this one, I feel like it's just that nineties eighties sitcom dat effect, like he really doesn't want that old, right, like the dad from the Wonder Years at the time.
Speaker 2: He was forty one.
Speaker 8: But in that same token, it's like Andrew Garfield, like they're the scene.
Speaker 2: Andrew Garfield is the same age as the dad from Wonder Years. Yeah, so at this point, at this picture right here, he is the same age as the picture that we've just seen before of the dad from Wonder Years.
Speaker 3: Folks look old.
Speaker 2: That the same age he looked forty one, right, the default dad, he don't look forty exactly. This is a spider This is a hard time spider.
Speaker 1: Man, as he thought her to me, I just turned forty.
Speaker 3: But again, nobody wants to see the niggas on astronaut jacket. That's the finale.
Speaker 2: Why are we still here? Nobody wants we had moved on to white people now, bruh.
Speaker 3: Because I just want to know who hit that?
Speaker 2: Did you want to hit that?
Speaker 3: That's the role?
Speaker 8: No age, and I wouldn't have guessed that. And I've only seen Andrew Garfield put a dad in like the Under the Banner of Heaven or whatever like that show was. I can't imagine him being like a sitcom dad, you know, sitcom dad. They're like their whole their whole little genre. I feel like we have Red Fox and Sanford and Son. So they made him look older. Obviously, he wasn't that old in the show. At the time of doing the show, he was fifty one.
Speaker 2: Sanford and Son, Red Fox, no, no like, So I'm stopping here. Red Fox and Tommy are the same age. Oh that's what I want you to understand, because you remember hip hop and Tommy just turned fifty.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but Tommy wasn't Tommy is fifty and twenty twenty four.
Speaker 2: That's what we're saying that we're comparing the fact it was fifty I used to look like compared to what fifty look like now. So we stopped eating government cheese.
Speaker 3: I'll be saying that because whatever like Little Couchie's bitches had back in like the bow Derrik days, chicks ain't got that now. Like you ever see, like like how women used to wear swimsuits.
Speaker 2: In the early nineties that much covering it, and then.
Speaker 3: You look at a motherfucker now that will put a swimsuit on meat drapes, gorilla.
Speaker 2: Knuckle dragon across the floor. You couldn't put meat drapes in the old swimsuits, bro, you can't.
Speaker 3: They have bony.
Speaker 1: It's the same age as Michael Eey And know.
Speaker 2: You Michael Eay is fifty one. This baby dropping out the window ass nigga.
Speaker 3: He also hit under a bitch bit. He played a psychic.
Speaker 2: He plays psychotic very well because he in the first season of Reasonable Doubt, crazy crazy ass niggas.
Speaker 3: You know, we're trying to suit him.
Speaker 2: But what.
Speaker 3: Because Michael, the people that made the show Reasonable Doubt something, Because I guess, like all the episodes titled after like jay Z songs, and he tried to coincide that ship with Rocks.
Speaker 2: He's just trying to get money. He's trying to get whatever paper he can get. Ain't Ain't this a nigga who was hugging Meghan good Michael, Yes, okay, gregious niggas did see him in Halloween costumes.
Speaker 3: I forgot what that was, but I saw it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what it was. Do you know that's actually you know he might have Yeah, he was, he was and she was a Leah. Yeah, you know that Queen of the Damn is actually a sequel to Interview with the Vampire. Yeah, it's this part of the book series that all go together. I didn't know that until I actually started watching the TV show and I started noticing the name and ship. It all tied together. It's all connected.
Speaker 3: You're gonna be up there?
Speaker 2: What? No, I look old. I just don't feel old.
Speaker 3: It's probably somebody got from back now I look older.
Speaker 2: No, No, I think I fit in perfectly right now.
Speaker 3: Bro, you don't think you look like right back?
Speaker 2: Noah? But no, not that I don't that nigga was twenty six. I refuse to fucking believe that. That's how That's how twenty six was back there, Like god, damn, life was hard when civil rights.
Speaker 3: Stressed out, that's that's you. Where you go when you go jail the.
Speaker 1: Police dot.
Speaker 2: Like civil right, the civil rights movement had them. Niggas stressed this.
Speaker 3: Nigga put the mother fucking rain coat.
Speaker 2: You right now?
Speaker 3: This is the point probably they said, you saying the holes and the dogs gonna.
Speaker 2: Be they've been doing this ship. Oh that's the part. Like he got a point though. They've been doing it all day.
Speaker 3: The spring Waterhouse all week, and nobody was like.
Speaker 2: No time, I'm gonna wear rank because that would definitely piss them off that you're paying for this ship the way this.
Speaker 3: Valid come back though, you're not, You're not.
Speaker 2: You know what?
Speaker 3: Damn what's he you?
Speaker 2: I gotta watch that episode.
Speaker 1: Converse wal.
Speaker 8: I think that they are the same aide at these times in their life.
Speaker 1: Pretty crazy, isn't it?
Speaker 3: All right? They played wonder.
Speaker 2: That I actually like that song if you hear the original, because that's not the original. The original was very coked out, like my God takes for ever to get to the point. Well, this spring show when we get to the videos, and we've kind of been slowly getting to them. Yeah, liked. We two hours and we still got like five six videos, not long videos. No, it's not the videos I'm worried about.
Speaker 3: Yes, I hate that shit keep popping up on my TikTok algorithms.
Speaker 2: That video is so funny to.
Speaker 1: Me, Like I can't help it. So you know that Keith Lee, you know he does like the food reviews and everything. I was actually sad because one of his reviews, maybe want to try this restaurant so bad out in Vegas, out in Vegas, and yeah, I've been by. Uh like my hotel room was booked as soon as they announced it was Vegas.
Speaker 3: My room said, you.
Speaker 2: Put on doing whole ship in your room because I'll sleep on your floor.
Speaker 1: So you cost no whole ship.
Speaker 2: Buy me a seventy dollars ticket there No, look, bro, seventy dollars in the Legion Stadium. You're gonna be hanging No no, no, no, no, no no no, not the ticket to the event. I was gonna say, I'll buy the plane ticket seventy dollars because I was.
Speaker 3: Like, you're gonna be hanging from the ceiling and where a banner. You're gonna be boy to.
Speaker 1: Look every time I left, I've been flying Spirits.
Speaker 2: I got no problem. All I need is one, I think a book bag worth the clothes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because it's just that weekend. Yeah, it's just that weekend because I got one of those No, yes, they do if you purchase the seats in the front. Just purchased the seats in the front.
Speaker 2: Problem is it a straight flight A you're doing connected?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 1: Our is is always non stuff.
Speaker 2: Okay, now I'm only asking outslide through Dallas on my way there.
Speaker 3: That's why I don't like sitting at the top of Bites. If the top of the arena had good leg room, niggas probably wouldn't mind being up there. But I'm like, I'm fucking six one six two sitting there like this my fucking all night.
Speaker 2: You can't go to the Bucks game?
Speaker 1: Then fuck yeah, yeah, I do not mind flying Spirit at all. I have no problems with you because Spirit has We haven't had any any problems, Like our flights were on time for other people's word delay. And it's like, like I said, because we only do none stop, we don't be on that motherfucker no longer. Than three hours anyway. Three hours is probably the max.
Speaker 2: MH. But no, so are you just not singing that no to know her?
Speaker 3: I do. I'm curious as hell, so see what kind of teal she was chasing back.
Speaker 1: There was a spot that I really wanted to go to because now y'all know that I'm not a huge burger person, like unless it's homemade burgers. Homemade burgers.
Speaker 2: I'm actually overdue for a homemade burger.
Speaker 1: Too, And I ain't talking about homemade burgers like frozen Audie patties and smash. I'm talking about you go and buy you a pack of meat, and you know you can give motherfucker you get to. That's kind of okey.
Speaker 3: I want to steal the thing from work, but I know if I take it the thing that we used to like perfectly form the.
Speaker 2: Burgers accidentally make a part of it break where they got to order another one.
Speaker 3: If I had this at home, definitely is it perfectly making.
Speaker 2: Accidentally make up part of it breaks, so they got to order a new one. So you break it enough that it's still working usable, but it's not safe for this environment without them getting sued, so they got to replace it and then you get to kind of dumpster dive. Could they gonna make him physically throw it away? But that doesn't have to physically like go into the thing that way. You can pull up around the back, grab it real quick.
Speaker 3: An make it to the ark.
Speaker 1: But they didn't have it. So hopefully next time when when I go out there, I'd be able to try a couple of spots that I didn't get to back in September. But I don't know if you guys have seen Keenan doing his spoof of Keith Lee, But every time I see this shit pop up, I watch it like I never get tired of go ahead and put up.
Speaker 3: So today I am trying to hennessy have a narrow fruity pebble chicken sandwich from Lisa Soul Food in Atlanta. I'm not gonna lie, y'all right, that's lasting, all right, Strange Square, you got it, you win, you got it, Sam, I'm not gonna lie. That's nice.
Speaker 1: Because before he even started talking, when I saw the thumbnail for it, I said, I know he didn't I know he? And then I clicked it and that nigga got to talking with the zooming dog. He made like bro Saturday in the life making jokes and ship about you.
Speaker 2: You good, you made it, you made it. I was just watching the Kamala. Uh he was uncle. Then No, y'all need to see the Alexa Silver. The old folks with the Alexa. They was calling her everything but Alexa.
Speaker 1: So did. He's sons have been trying to put the skibbity paps on Ray Jel. Apparently they are not too appreciative. Wrote They rolled up on him a couple of times. Actually, uh. And one of the times it was actually being said that Chris Brown was the one to break it up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've seen that, Chris.
Speaker 3: I also heard one of the niggas get like one of that. I guess they was on the phone with with Pops calling from jail, and one of them niggas was like, hey man, how I'm I supposed to pay for my car?
Speaker 2: Note?
Speaker 3: Mother fuck I've had her fight for my life. You talking about your motherfucker boy? If you don't gonna do a club appears and say you gonna get that money? Like y'all ask you, I don't, but asking your dad, how am I gonna pay from my car?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 3: I get the question, though, if I ain't never did shit, and Pops took care of everything. I'll probably be a little with the question.
Speaker 2: Or the money could be frozen. So even though they may have money to do stuff, but everything is frozen right now, so they ain't getting no bread.
Speaker 3: You is a Diddy nigga, you better go tell him like, look, I got fifty g's I walk through this motherfucker for another fifty I might wrap the one song. But asking you on Pops, how we gonna pay for this cardinal while he is in jail?
Speaker 2: Wait a minute, how much is your damn cardinal?
Speaker 3: The most diabolical of charges. But again to your point, what if maybe diddy accounts as frozen, so.
Speaker 2: You gotta go out and make the money on your what And it's not about making the money, it's like they haven't never had They've never been able to not have access to it. So if anything is frozen, they means they have nothing, no bank accounts they can touch.
Speaker 3: Why they got to go out and get it themselves for a little while.
Speaker 2: And that's what you forever.
Speaker 3: Because they need to lock your daddy under the jam.
Speaker 1: They still need to figure FIRSTEO.
Speaker 7: Out here taking from people, not only like like people are.
Speaker 4: People are getting robbed of not only their money and their spirituality. They're getting robbed of their womanhood and manhood. Asses are being taken in ways that nobody can explain.
Speaker 3: Do you chuckle?
Speaker 4: Do you laugh?
Speaker 2: They? Do you help?
Speaker 3: Do you criticize you?
Speaker 4: Because I see a lot of jokes out there right now talking about baby oid. Everybody got a joke about having baby oil on lou?
Speaker 3: Is that okay?
Speaker 2: Is that the message?
Speaker 1: Is that funny?
Speaker 2: Fan?
Speaker 9: Now?
Speaker 2: What do we make more jokes?
Speaker 7: I don't use baby.
Speaker 4: Sometimes in sex.
Speaker 3: There's no way serious. Ray j funny is in evil genius. Ray is hilarious.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 3: Everybody got judged about baby.
Speaker 2: It's the fact that he paused enough time for niggas to respond.
Speaker 3: Absolutely.
Speaker 2: It is like he knew the answers.
Speaker 3: He said, you're gonna make jokes? Yes? Is it funny?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: Did you chuckle? Absolutely?
Speaker 7: Like people people out here taking from people?
Speaker 4: I don't like people are People are getting robbed of not only their money and their spirituality, They're.
Speaker 7: Getting robbed of their womanhood and manhood.
Speaker 2: What about job?
Speaker 7: Asses are being taken in ways that nobody can explain. A laugh? Do you help. Do you criticize?
Speaker 3: How were we supposed to help?
Speaker 4: Because I see a lot of jokes out there right now talking about baby oil. Everybody got a joke about having baby oil on loop?
Speaker 3: Is that okay?
Speaker 2: Is that the message?
Speaker 1: That was funny?
Speaker 4: Man? Now what, I don't use baby loop sometimes in sex makes it better.
Speaker 3: I love.
Speaker 2: He's in New Jay Rules. Soody cares what Reggie talking about? No, we don't. Yeah, squabble with Zeus network on. I give him credit on that.
Speaker 1: It don't look like I sent you to Orlando Brown, No.
Speaker 2: You did not.
Speaker 3: You're talking about deep throwing the microphone, hphone?
Speaker 1: Broady is dancing Earth.
Speaker 2: It is so damn ghetto. See don't you see? Ain't you upset that you wasted your divante Christ earlier in the episode? You're used it to so now here we are ten sliding through taking.
Speaker 3: Books or booties.
Speaker 1: But you know, for him to be so against asses being taken? Can we go ahead and play y ja two?
Speaker 2: Please?
Speaker 1: We're not that nigga micae phone on the phone.
Speaker 7: That life niggas and they gone that nigga stick it in that nigga.
Speaker 1: All right, all right, all right, right, all.
Speaker 3: Right, we go we gonna squashes that rightly. Appreciate your call, don't you.
Speaker 1: Envy?
Speaker 3: I love you.
Speaker 7: Let me be back to being.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: You were just talking about as is are being taken, and you were telling people what kind of.
Speaker 3: Beef him and fab even half For you to be like bro, punching you and your ship ain't enough, you know, after I punch you, my big homie gonna fuck you. That's crazy.
Speaker 2: I just want you to understand that I now have officially figured out what his one wish was to get to stay relevant, because this nigga has not done anything like these value. He's starting to transgender. Of aou you, how is that not value? He just we just got here, I was he here? Say he done nothing of value and has stayed relevant for years. We no longer call him Brandy's little brother.
Speaker 3: He put he put Kim K on the map. Who was Kim K before she fucked ray J? Which is really fucking wild to say.
Speaker 1: See that you see that not relevant, but just bragging about the fact that he wasn't relevant when they was fucking.
Speaker 2: He was still Brandy's little brother, so he had some He had more clout than Kim did.
Speaker 3: But that's That's what I'm saying, Like, bro, for that nigga who knewbody. Nobody cared about ray J at that time, which is why I said, and now Kim k out here and now Kim K out here getting niggas out of jail. That's why Dirk need to go get lawyer.
Speaker 2: When was that? And actually it's not ray J. Ray J just happened to be in the video because Chris is the one who leaked the video and went on media frenzies with that shit.
Speaker 3: But ray J was still in it.
Speaker 2: He just happened to be the niggas dick who was there at that time.
Speaker 3: I don't know any of these people involved, so why would I care.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying.
Speaker 3: That's crazy. She fucked y J and now she just freeing niggas out of jail.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: So they started dating in two thousand and three, then the sex tape things two thousand and seven.
Speaker 2: Because the tape, the tape had been made a long time ago, Chris leaked it the mama.
Speaker 3: Because she smarts. You know how I was gonna get my baby on. We're just gonna have to sacrifice this unknown black nigga.
Speaker 2: No, she sacrificed her child because we didn't know who the fuck she was.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so they were together from three to six. The tape thing was O seven because I was on't like because remember he had the whole for the love.
Speaker 3: Of ray Ja. Yeah, you know that one chicks still on the internet crime danger who happened to smash the humbles?
Speaker 2: You know what I mean, Bro, you've been you got labeled smashing the homies and now won't let that go because it's unfortunately a universal thing.
Speaker 3: And she'd be trying to blame a black man for that. And it wasn't even a black guy that started that ship. It was Tom Green. Goofy ass?
Speaker 2: And where's Tom Green at?
Speaker 3: I don't know, somewhere being white with all his money.
Speaker 2: No, I don't know Tom. Tom Green was weird, weird, like he was sucking on utters for attention.
Speaker 3: That was that was white comedy back.
Speaker 2: That was not comedy, bro, That was a cry for help. That man needed. Tom was on TV because he needed help and they just gave him a sell nuts. Something was wrong with Tom Green. Period. Testicular cancel. I thought wrong, You think they canceling is only stuck to one person?
Speaker 3: Everybody can have it, Bro, only famous person I who had it?
Speaker 2: Say that instead? Tom Green is only fifty three.
Speaker 3: That's the backwards man.
Speaker 1: He got a book that says Hollywood causes cancer.
Speaker 2: So maybe he was married to Drew Barrymore. See niggas. White dudes are marrying famous because Tom Arnold Mary Roseanne and he got famous. Tom Green was Tom Green is also Canadian facts.
Speaker 3: Tom Green is like a less annoying carrot Top. No, he not really funny.
Speaker 2: More, he's more annoying to me. I will watch a character.
Speaker 3: Ain't no fucking way.
Speaker 1: Anybody wants to hedular can I will watch.
Speaker 3: If you're telling me that I would watch a character, I would. I'm not watching ship carrot Top. I would also watch Gallagher over Tom Green. Yes, I watched Freddy got fingered over both of them.
Speaker 2: That is nasty.
Speaker 1: I never watched that movie.
Speaker 3: That movie funny his head.
Speaker 2: Never watched it. But it sounds weird. Bro.
Speaker 3: On the backwards man, the backwards man, I can walk backwards as fast as you can.
Speaker 1: On the backwards man, Freddy got finger really sounds like it.
Speaker 2: Knew he was. It sounds like a gay porner.
Speaker 3: He was in a suit with it all in the mirror.
Speaker 1: Like some so you never do. That's what I was from, is my.
Speaker 2: I can't see.
Speaker 3: I never saw Freddy got fingers.
Speaker 2: No, and I did not know that.
Speaker 1: That's what I was he gave I did not. That is crazy.
Speaker 3: That movie is. It's one of the movies where like is nothing in it makes sense, but it's all funny when you put it together.
Speaker 2: Only thing about the Time Green Show, it is a precursor the Jackass.
Speaker 3: This is the Time Green Show. It's not the Green Time Show. This is my favorite show because it is my show. It's the Tom sh Yeah, my childhood was fucking all over the place Tom Green. And then Space ghosts.
Speaker 2: Now Space Ghost Coast to Coast was.
Speaker 3: The ship that That cartoon didn't mean nothing.
Speaker 2: It wasn't meant to mean nothing, but it was still like it you got a nigga dressed like Batman. No, these were actual like old Hannah Barbarian cartoons.
Speaker 1: Came from.
Speaker 2: No, that was Saturday Night Live, was it? Yeah, that was a little skit in between the Saturday Night Lives. It was supposed to be. It was supposed to like the the answer to the Simpsons on Tracy omen Show.
Speaker 1: See when I used to see clips. I thought it used to be on Cartoon Network.
Speaker 2: No, it was Saturday Night Live.
Speaker 1: I wasn't watching Saturday Night Lives. So that's weird.
Speaker 3: Because they reminded me of The Wonder Twins, which I think that was from like the Justice League.
Speaker 2: So that's what that was. The off on that dog, know, when they were flying and how the other woman was riding on the back of it was mounting and to make him go faster he rust sometimes the ambiguously gay dude, Uh, you.
Speaker 3: Like to be mounted like the TV?
Speaker 1: Absolutely? Absolutely So. I used to watch these videos, like on Facebook. There's a chick I used to follow, and she used to make a lot of videos and I sucked with him because I'm like, it's sound like shit that I would post, you know what I'm saying. I just recently found out that this young lady is Cam Newton's baby mama slash girlfriend.
Speaker 2: Oh she's funny as hell, though I.
Speaker 1: Did not know because I was wondering, like, what happened to her? You said that she's on a t shovel because I don't watch that.
Speaker 2: She ended up being the neighbor on Zatima.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but because I don't follow any other like I haven't had cablett plush, so like that.
Speaker 2: A lot of people, a lot of people do.
Speaker 3: Regular TV.
Speaker 1: And my reason for stopping paying for cable was one of the fire Stick first got hot and I was one of them suckers from pay you know, like seventy five bucks for jail broken and fire Stick only to know, like, bro.
Speaker 2: You can do that. And I missed and I missed my lane. Yes, that was my la. That was my lane because already I worked at Best Spy, so I could easily I knew when the new shipment was coming in. I could have easily copped them, jail broke them and sold them the niggas for Honda.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but because it they don't take that long to do it yourself.
Speaker 3: But you have to capitalize on the laziness of America.
Speaker 2: And that was my fault because I felt like, you know, because me being in the best bodes the time, and I'm hearing management having this big ordeal argument about whether or not just have the co for us to still sell them, knowing that people are doing this kind of stupidly took side of corporate America, and I missed out on thousands and thousands of dollars, so.
Speaker 3: Way you sign it with corporate America on fucking ethics like they got any It was I was cool, kind of weird you smoking past that ship. I look, bro, this motherfucker said ethics. Corporate America ain't gotten nothing.
Speaker 2: Depending on who talk to you, sometimes you'd be like, you know what, I feel bad, but it didn't think about fuck you niggas like and then I started. I started doing it because my cousin asked me, Hey, do you know how to do this? And she brung one over here, and I sat down like this shit is fucking easy. Then I got pissed because then they started capping that you can only buy three the Amazon fire sticks at the time.
Speaker 1: But I basically thought that maybe her her presence had just kind of like down out and died down, because you know, sometimes people just go away. It ain't really no explanation, or sometimes they just they don't get your notion that they don't that they want it, and then they just kind of.
Speaker 2: Like quietly shows for their own shows for a minute.
Speaker 1: She is currently being heavily, heavily ridicule because she has gone from one of the number one pick me antagonists to housewife. I'm sorry, house girlfriend. Can we go ahead and play that first clip please?
Speaker 2: But that's the.
Speaker 1: People trust me.
Speaker 2: This is coming out of love.
Speaker 10: This message is for all the pickmis pick meis are women who try to do everything right just so a man can choose me. Yeah, cut that shit out, because I don't.
Speaker 2: Keep it real with you.
Speaker 1: Men already know what they want in a woman and who they want.
Speaker 10: But if you're so nurturing and you're an asset and it's not you, they'll never.
Speaker 7: Tell you to stop doing what you're doing because it's beneficial.
Speaker 10: And I don't want to hear none of that shit like, oh, I'm just a nice person.
Speaker 1: I'm genuinely like that. Well, but you go genuinely get played. No, it's just I'm just naturally like that. Like the shit I do for him is.
Speaker 10: Natural, ain't Your natural ass is gonna get played if you are making a man's life easier, i e. Cook it clean, it, provide a pussy whenever he wants, and he's giving you the minimum.
Speaker 1: He's never going to.
Speaker 10: Do more, and he's never gonna tell you to stop because it's beneficial for him.
Speaker 1: I am satisfied in serving. I'm a servant. It's not my responsibility, but it's your joy. It is my joy.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: I love to see him eating the meal that I cook. I love seeing him sleep easy, like every night, like clockwork. I scratch this man's back to sleep. He's spoiled.
Speaker 10: And you know, when I talk to my girlfriends about their I was like, oh, you guys doing it.
Speaker 1: I'm just like, girl, he's rotten. I'm like, he's spoiled, rotten, like he's rotten. But I love that like I want him to be that. I think my biggest flex is how I treat my man. That's it. I do my duty joyfully, regardless of what is happening to.
Speaker 3: And it's not that I'm taking advantage of her.
Speaker 2: If anything, She's giving me something that I've never had. So I have to nurture and protect her. And she's been able to protect me and nurture me as well.
Speaker 1: So the reason why she is coming under fire because what she said, like in this particular clip, it's not.
Speaker 2: Wrong wrong either one of them.
Speaker 1: She's not wrong for that, like when you have somebody, you know what I'm saying, like, those are the things that you do for It's the fact that this man don't give a shit, and he will open like he was just talking about it, and he was like, oh no, oh, he was talking to Corey Holcomb, of all people, we do not think it's the fucking devil. But he was sitting down and had Corey Holcomb on the show, and he was like, you're not finna sit here and tell me that, just fucking you know, like you being you on just like fucking one woman is where it's at. So Cam was like, well, since you you know you want to deflect me, I'm gonna answer the question and then you answer mine. He was like, you know, since i've been with her, Like no, she's not the only chick you know that I've been fucking with or whatever. And then when you go back to that interview that he had when Doctor Bryant was on his show, and he's still sitting up here talking about how he is still searching for a wife, and it's like, you are publicly stating how you were doing all of these things and he's still saying it's not you. He's still searching for somebody to marry. But according to your first video, what did you say? A man knows if you what he won't and you can't do all of these things and make him choose you.
Speaker 2: I mean, she didn't say that she was trying to get chose. She just says she's comfortable where she is. And the big thing that has definitely changed is she had no money and now she has a man that has a lot of money. You're gonna do what you're supposed to do to keep that man with the money. If I'm not mistaken, it.
Speaker 1: Depend on who you are. Some will someonek So what does she do wrong?
Speaker 2: Sounded like she's just playing her role.
Speaker 3: In my opinion, I feel like you are allowed to change your mind where you are presented with different information in life and a better way of life. So maybe he's sitting in your car telling bitch is not to be a pick me was you know that's how you felt on Wednesday, as not to say that you don't feel like that, but on Friday you like, I'm scratching my nigga back till we go back to sleep.
Speaker 2: Life is up and down saying I've seen nothing wrong because she didn't say she did pick me activities to get him.
Speaker 3: She just letting you motherfuckers know that if your sole purpose is to making nigga love you. You probably you know you aiming too high. It probably won't happen.
Speaker 1: It's one of those things where, because I've seen it, I don't want to send every fucking clip because I feel like going on it. But it's one of those things where when you know how much shit you were talking about it and instead of just shutting up and taking whether you feel like it's a w where it's actually l or whatever, it is, just letting that shit roll. You feel like you have to respond to everything and you're making it worse. You just digging a deeper hole. Like if you said, like what you just said, like you know what, it just get humbled. It is what it is. I take my l but I'm gonna take it on this dick like you know what I'm saying, Like it is what it is. Because everybody has played a food for somebody at some point. I feel like that's just that's how life works, men and women. Everybody that had that one like, because if they didn't, we wouldn't have so many angry motherfuckers on the internet.
Speaker 3: I also feel like a lot of people shouldn't put stock in what people put on the internet. I said here almost every other Thursday, And I will tell you a lot of shit that don't mean it's all true. I don't mean tone stand by all that shit like it's just you know, some people just do ship because it's my job is entertaining people. I mean, so today we talk about picknes is what I'm gonna tell you about Pigmies. I may not even live by none of that ship. I'm telling you about pigmies because I know once I cut this camera off, I'm gonna go play housewife. So why stop taking advice from everybody on the internet. That's a lot of people problem.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a big problem. Secondly, she knew period. She actually said that she knew about his cheating already. But at the same time, who said that when he was talking about sleeping with other women she wasn't involved too.
Speaker 3: And I also feel like people people have to understand that what works for you and your situation may not work for me in my situation with a girl. So I wouldn't try to take tone in advice and be like, ye, why you need to do this? You know might like elbow in the bag, and then I try that. Sh'd be like, bro, when did you elbow, no.
Speaker 2: Wrong, brother, But I would not but wrong, brother. I would not give you a gregious advice without knowing your situation or circumstances.
Speaker 3: And folks said you should put thumb in all that bad advice he's ever given about ship like that. It really hit if you never try to do.
Speaker 2: Something just see a thumb and something that's different. But you're supposed to explore that on your own anyway.
Speaker 3: To my point, if tone was like, my bitch, like a foot on the head, why you need to try that? And then I step on my girlfriend and like, what taught you this dumb ship? Why did you try to? Listening to Tom said you might you know, he said I should go for a give it a go.
Speaker 2: And then when she calls me from your phone, call you bitch ass nigga. I told him do that. I don't think his dumb ass was gonna do it. This is why I told him sprinkle crack on his weed. He ain't did that yet.
Speaker 1: You have when you were very loud, You're very loud and vocal about things on the internet, you have to realize that they can always come back to fight you on the ass. It's like me, I'm forty like I have a whole podcast dedicated to what And then if I decided that forty five I want to condemn holes, No, they're.
Speaker 3: Gonna bring them all the horse shit you've ever done.
Speaker 1: And the fact that of how long I preached about it, and then all of a sudden, it's like, you.
Speaker 3: Couldn't do that anyway. I wouldn't let you condemn your soul, wouldn't let you do that. And if you showed up, but what was you was just and that I'm allowed to change my mind. You you are allowed to change your mind, but I'm not gonna let you publicly condemn holes. You because you still don't too much whole business. You're stood on too much of it.
Speaker 1: And that's the point people are standing on. Sh tough. It wasn't no one or two like this.
Speaker 3: Is what she did, right. That was her whole claim to family that.
Speaker 2: She is not being a pick me in this situation. She just knows her role. Pick mees change who they are so they can be picked by the person they want. She got, she got, she got the nigga, already got that. She got the nigga, She got the baby.
Speaker 3: As Aaron Hall said, she got whatever piece of him that.
Speaker 2: She likes, that she likes, and she's okay with that.
Speaker 3: She's okay with the slight.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she keeping it. She's never one. I don't think she ever came out talking about like, this is my husband. We're gonna build this whole world together. I don't think that that's ever came out of her mouth.
Speaker 3: Again, your situation.
Speaker 1: It's it's not it's not her. It's the fact that when you were standing on business behind a nigga who's publicly saying like, oh, yeah, I'm still searching for my wife type shit. Like, Bro, she is at home being a step whatever the fuck because y'all ain't actually married. I don't know what you call that step whatever to your kids. She's doing all of these things. You're like, yeah, I hope I find my wife one day, bro, when you come home first forty eight.
Speaker 3: I hear I hear women all the time want to get married.
Speaker 1: Carolyn Bryant is on the scene.
Speaker 3: I hear women say all the time that they not gonna let their boyfriend stop them from finding their husband.
Speaker 2: I've definitely heard that. I have literally, so.
Speaker 3: He's just saying, I'm not gonna let my girlfriend stop me from finding my wife.
Speaker 2: Now, he never confirmed that they.
Speaker 1: For what he said. Yeah, I say he was wrong for what he said.
Speaker 2: You just saying that if that was you.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 1: No, what I'm saying is if I was the type of person to make consecutive videos all the time about you can't do this and this and this in order to get your nigga to do these things for you, to be this for you, And then I'm sitting up here going to back with the entire Internet about a nigga who's telling people like, oh, not only have I cheated, but I'm also still looking for the chick that I want to marry. But you at home watching my babies and shit, Bro, the way that that crime scene is going to be, they gonna turn that ship into a plot for the next Salt movie.
Speaker 3: But I don't think you will sign up for that.
Speaker 1: Absolutely not right.
Speaker 3: So you gotta know what you signing up for, you know. I think the type of she definitely knew exactly what she was signing up for.
Speaker 1: Bro, I'm not getting clowned by no nigga that dressed like he on Pee Wee's Playhouse.
Speaker 3: You're not gonna get clown by the clown, because he definitely dressed like a fucking clown.
Speaker 2: But she's also cracking many, many, many many jokes about the scenario. I'd be like, she didn't catch the bag like I've seen her shand.
Speaker 3: Up came made all that money just to spend it on weird ass outfits like that, And I just.
Speaker 2: We say that all the time. When niggas get money and they got too much of it, they just start doing shit. Look at Wayne. Wayne definitely just does what the hell he wants to. He got too much money, Like you know.
Speaker 3: What, I'm just turned my body into a canvas, like from the neck down. Cool, but like when you start tattooing your face, that's some wild ship.
Speaker 2: This is also the same guy who promised us a brand new song at WrestleMania and we just got the intro to Millie And he didn't get picked for the super Bowl.
Speaker 1: I heard Louisiana concert or whatever. He just did a food ran about that, and niggas was like, get to the music bro super Bowl.
Speaker 3: Yeah because we because we wasn't here for him, and why you not at the super Bowl. Just start to beat bring out the rest of the niggas. That was promised to be here, so we have nostalge couple music back on right where where I wasn't that this is what they should have did until he brought the hot boys out there.
Speaker 2: That's why we were there.
Speaker 1: But we're gonna switch sides to the other end so we have well, no, we have it where. You know, we're going from a woman who condemned women who are going over the top to impressed and secure niggas and then decided, hey, you know what, scratch all that ship to Dick was good. I'm getting I'm getting what I get, and now we're gonna send it over to mister Mariah Carey.
Speaker 6: Got married in my twenties. Still you know what I mean, to the biggest star in the world. My trajectory was here and then hers, She's already in the stratosphere. I would lay up at night thinking like, is this who I am?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 6: I'm Mariah's man?
Speaker 1: Is that what my life is supposed to be?
Speaker 6: There's nothing wrong with it, But I'm like yourself. And then when you have children, your man ship is like, wait, I can't I'm carrying the purse, the diaper bag. You know, I'm standing on the corner you know, like she rocking being.
Speaker 2: All the oupha that well, by the way, she deserves it.
Speaker 3: I believe she needs a dude like that.
Speaker 2: I'm just not that dude.
Speaker 6: Her and I never had problems, never argue, never, even even with even with me struggling in this space. She's so understanding and so evolved and lives in her own world. That's the thing when someone has their own world, and you got to be a participant in that, you know what I mean, Like I'm my main character. It was like muscle atrophy, I'm not being the dude that God put me on this earth to be. The love kept me there even, you know, made it work so well because I was like, oh, you need somebody, you need a support system. You need somebody that don't want you for your money. You need somebody that's sincere. You need somebody that's willing to build a family and raise some you know, amazing kids together. And that was my goal. But then there was just something constantly in me like I got it the man.
Speaker 1: So there are a lot of different opinions obviously online regarding this.
Speaker 2: Yes, now he married, Now he married Mariah and eight.
Speaker 1: Okay, now you have some opinions that feel like, Bro, you said that y'all didn't have no beef. Everything was cool, but because you were like, no man, she is started shining too bright. I can't handle this. I got an exit. But then you had niggas who completely disregarded everything. The nigga said in his clip and was like, no man, women, when y'all got that much you know, money and influencing whatever whatever like, I can only imagine the type of attitude that he was dealing with and how she was treating him, Like did you listen? The nigga said, they didn't have no problems. They wouldn't arguing and shit, and even though he was struggling, she was understanding of it that came out of his mouth.
Speaker 3: For thirty seconds of the clip, I completely understood where he was coming from. He was like, you need The kind of guy you need is not the kind of guy that I want to continue to be right, he fell, you want a nigga that's gonna love you unconditionally. I could do that, but you also want a nigga that's holding babies, got the diaper bag, stroller?
Speaker 2: You this the guy you need?
Speaker 3: Another assistant in your life that's cool. It just can't beat it. I think that I am supposed to be more or than just Mariah Carrey's husband, And what's wrong with that?
Speaker 2: No, you feel like, look, he had a nice little list of movies under his belt.
Speaker 1: It's not that there's nothing wrong with that. It's just I feel like it be annoying when people know ahead of time what shit is and then they're like, oh, no, I got this, I got this, and then they get in it and they be like, oh wait, I can't deal with this, Like, bro, you knew what it was ahead of time.
Speaker 2: I don't think. I don't think he don't think he knew it was gonna be like like to date somebody who's famous. That's Mariot care hold hear me out because in his stand up he said there were some women that were on your list.
Speaker 1: Comedy he did the stand up.
Speaker 2: I remember this one. It was when he was beating with eminem because I remember Nick did comedy.
Speaker 3: He started as a comedian.
Speaker 1: Nick Cannon is not the type of person.
Speaker 2: You don't see him.
Speaker 3: The stand up where he makes the joke about Mariah and all that, that was actually funny.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was actually pretty good. But he said there was like three or four women as kids. You'd be like, these are the women I want to marry and get a chance. And he never knew that he was going to get the chance. He got the chance, and he he jumped on this. It's like saying, hey, Roman Rings actually just got a divorced He's coming to Milwaukee and you in the front row at a show and he's like, hey, call me some times.
Speaker 1: That's how Randy Orton got his wife. She was shot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so that's probably what happened. That really that really like fuck with me that you don't shoot your shot.
Speaker 3: That's fat.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, because like the people who I want her already.
Speaker 2: Who said they're happy, we know you, they may already be separated, they just publicly didn't know. I just found out that Adam Cole and Brick Breaker are actually divorced. Yeah see, you never know. Shoot pull up, you never know what's worse they gonna tell you.
Speaker 3: But again, I feel like on from the outside looking in, right, sometimes it looks smooth, right, you don't really know what it's gonna be like on the inside of the house until you get there. And and apparently shit seemed to be all.
Speaker 2: Good, right, and they still he said, they were good. He just felt.
Speaker 3: Inadequate, right, He just felt like I'm supposed to be more more and he couldn't be more.
Speaker 2: He didn't want to be Brandy's little brother, right.
Speaker 3: He didn't want to be he said, he didn't want to just be Mara.
Speaker 2: That's basically what it is. He didn't want to just be known as like Brandy's little brother. He wanted to be ray J, the nigga you talk to about baby oil cases.
Speaker 1: Okay, so why didn't you just decide, Hey, I am going to be better than what I am now.
Speaker 2: But maybe to do that he needed to get out of her shadow. And you just like, because even because think about it, if you look.
Speaker 1: At could we hear so many complaints about how women don't want to work with me, or if they don't have this and we don't help, you know, build them up and all of this ship we only want them when they're established and all of this other kind of shit. But then get a nigga who's not established, and he was like, oh no, you two established for me.
Speaker 2: I can't handle this, I don't think, he said. Because you gotta remember, even in the early years, a while and Now, the Mariah jokes were like the go to jokes for Nick.
Speaker 1: So even you think about when she came out.
Speaker 2: Right and she literally cut the lights off on the way out. So if you look at it, even as he's building up this this platform, it's still being thrown in his face that Mariah does more than you could ever do. So I can understand how it was a problem. It's not that he wasn't trying to get his own bag. He was trying to do his own thing. I did not look at what iPhone you have, Okay, I didn't. Yeah, sometimes you realize this situation. You can't be a better person still being here.
Speaker 3: It's not it's not best that you continue to do.
Speaker 2: This, that's all. And I'm not mad at him, but yeah, he got a point because when when Mariah left, when they broke up, Yeah, the Mariah jokes stopped going. But now he was able to grow his brand a separate away from her, and then he got way more work.
Speaker 3: And then not just saying like Shorty live in a bubble.
Speaker 2: She's that famous, yeah, because she can't do ship.
Speaker 3: Mariah Carey lived in a bubble way before Beyonce even got to this motherfucking bubble. Imagine living in a bubble.
Speaker 1: We already And it's funny because it's like Mariah Carey basically has her own seasoned people associate Christmas exactly.
Speaker 2: I'm just exactly missus Claws.
Speaker 3: It's all I want, living a fucking bump.
Speaker 1: But we all hate that song, just like we hate Nick Cannon music.
Speaker 2: We hate Nick who music? Who likes Nick Cannon music?
Speaker 1: That's a better question, bro, because I would never get over that fifty cent clip. He was like, I don't know why he was so passionate about it, Bro, when you have it, I was like, damn, it sounds like we're talking about Chris.
Speaker 3: You are the reason why he don't rap the way you talk about him. I'm so glad you never went in over there.
Speaker 1: He said, I would never take Nick Cannon serious like this, anybody absolutely not. It was like I never he said, I'll never respond to Nick Cannon.
Speaker 3: I don't even know what prompted Nick Cannon to be such a cornball on the microphone.
Speaker 2: It was that clean rap error. You have to remember, like rap what' grimy and grungy in the beginning. It was either let's speak this positive black message or let's have fun because Will Smith was fun. Cann play was fun.
Speaker 3: You know, thought he was gonna be fun.
Speaker 2: He was gonna he literally was gonna be the behind there be fun. If you look at some of his earlier music, it was catered to kid Nick Cannon grew up under the Nickelodeon kid bubble. He was tight Kim your papas don't like me with yeah, like he was stuck in that kid bubble. He had a song called your Papa Yeah on his first album. His first album was you.
Speaker 3: Know What's Crazy. Nobody remembers that song because you know the next single that followed it, jig Alone Spinning lots of dough. And we can't even listen to that no more because the nigga that wrote the song is a fucking creep.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you speak for yourself.
Speaker 3: I like this song.
Speaker 2: I can separate the man.
Speaker 3: Hey, I'm still fun with everybody else does it? I still fuck with you are not alone? And he wrote that about a pregnant girl.
Speaker 2: Fuck with that song because if I didn't know that hero.
Speaker 3: When you hear Michael saying it hits you differently?
Speaker 2: Still you saying it.
Speaker 3: To Elvis Presley daughter?
Speaker 2: I still know what goes on behind it. I'm not alone. It doesn't matter. I'm here for you God.
Speaker 1: So somebody asked on Google when did Nick Cannon come out?
Speaker 2: And I wasn't Do you think about Loopis? They were talking about Loopis, but you're thinking out the closet.
Speaker 1: No, they weren't talking about Leopis. They were talking about like when did he come out? Like when was he established? I definitely thought that they meant like when did you come out the closet?
Speaker 2: And I was like, oh, like coming on, No, that don't mean nothing. The gay niggas would do a lot of unnecessary fucking to fuck the gay out of them, and then they all of a sudden accepted Nick Is. The fact that what what what show was? It was that wilding out when they said, hey man, we got this new role for you, for you to be like and it was broken back Mountain too.
Speaker 1: I can't handle like, I don't want to be married to Mariah care anymore because I gotta go out.
Speaker 2: So my royals that came later on in life when she didn't.
Speaker 3: If he was still married she married, you were still married to Mariah Carrey wil I wouldn't be worried and know what I'm saying, like that was maybe the brand of Nick Cannon just wouldn't be what it is.
Speaker 2: Hey, his first album really has some hitters on it if you look at it. Yea, he had just Blaze on production, trash track master R Kelly, he had Diddy.
Speaker 3: Slaps, but it was Nick Cannon, so nobody gave.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, don't like me?
Speaker 1: Did they not give a fuck because they didn't give a fuck, or they didn't give a fuck because he was with Mariah care Probably.
Speaker 3: He dropped this ship when he was.
Speaker 2: Pops Pops don't like me. Guess who has writing credit on that album? On that song, oh, Todd Smith. I really don't like this, dude.
Speaker 3: I can't stand where it is coming from.
Speaker 2: You got writing credit on that? Well, Niles, that's different though it is Yo somebody Feeling Ship Feeling Freaky feature because I also love Crunk Shorty with the Ying Yang Twins and Fat Man Scoop. I really think that people just didn't like Nick Cannon because it was Nick Canned. Because I guarantee if you give them two songs, if you give get Crunk Shorty Feeling Freaky and Jigglo to anybody else should have been back well, we all.
Speaker 1: Song.
Speaker 2: He had a song called You written by R Kelly. I used to be in love feature in jail, I mean the main girl for I.
Speaker 1: Feel like it's one of those things where it's like, as a rapper, you have to have like an IT factor, and I don't think like how back in the day, remember they used to want to try to put together like a full package kind of thing where it's like, okay with the singers, it's like, all right, you can sing, but we want to also have somebody who can do like some choreography or like. It took a lot more back then than it does now. Now they really don't give a fuck. You don't have to have any talent whatsoever, enough charism. You just have to be likable. He didn't have enough charism exactly. That's what I'm saying. He didn't have that it factor to make him be taken seriously as a rapper. It's like you, it's like you look at him and you just see a nigga that just got a whole bunch of empty Cheeto bags around his feet.
Speaker 2: Play and can spit bars. You don't believe that he got street creds. He just how to put words together.
Speaker 3: And it's like, eh, even if by a street creb, you just can't perfect example, like my homeboy when we were like, he could not say anything of value, but the way he rapped I'd been like that shit was called. He could have said nothing.
Speaker 1: It's like now, but the way he, like I told you, had y'all took tna flyboys and shelved it until current times, you niggas would be to the move. Y'all tried too early. Now was the time when I was younger then, But what I'm saying is now, had y'all been doing it, it probably wouldn't have took no time for y'all to get picked up because you don't have to talk about anything at all. You don't have to do shit. If y'all have the right beats can't rap over. They can't either, that's my point. They can't. They can't wrap on their own beats either, But they're still fucking famous, And that's my point. When y'all was trying to make it, y'all was actually trying, like y'all had ship to like, y'all was putting effort into it, now you can just wake up and you can play a fucking voicemail for a goddamn producer. And I'm like, that's in we want you to sign.
Speaker 3: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: You don't have to do shit now to be famous for anything. And it's at this point where it's like if I actually sat down and brainstorm and say, you know what, come up with a cluster of ideas that you know that you can actually commit to and not be real, you know, figgle about and and maybe I don't want to do this today. Something that you know that you can do continuously. I bet you can turn that into some shit that will make you famous. Because we're in the air where we are handing out fame regardless of talent.
Speaker 2: We be handing out fans wild.
Speaker 1: Bro people are getting I'm not.
Speaker 3: Willing to be broke for the amount of time that it may take because I feel like I would have to like quit my job and like commit to like some like commit commit to where like that's all I do for like six months. Yeah, probably pop, But I just I don't want to be broke for six months.
Speaker 1: What would it matter if you was broke for six months? You don't have nothing to worry about. You might have to hear some ship in your ear for the next six months, but you ain't gonna lose nothing.
Speaker 3: I would lose my sense of value in the world because I still like, shit, we're gonna buy me shit? Hey man, that's what I'm saying. I'm not willing to even though like my problems are minoscule, I'm not willing to risk it. I still like Jordan's every now and again. I still like a good pair of Nikes. I just bought myself brand new video game like two days ago. I just about to kay, like forty bucks, I ain't gonna play it. Yeah.
Speaker 1: If I could really just sit down and say, you know what, this.
Speaker 3: Is what I committed to this more than just the weekly Ship. If we just had nothing else better to do than just do ship for the Internet, we'd have been, oh, hell, it's just to sit there with the art. It's a domino effect. Turn the camera. We'll figure out something to do that'll be funny, because we would have came up.
Speaker 1: With I feel like, if I committed to doing a sitcom to take off.
Speaker 2: You need to if you can. If we just you just need that, you need a talk show, just a fucking talk show if we.
Speaker 3: Just sat and watched movies in real time and commentary. Crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like I said, people have channels where they just go and play slots on YouTube and make money from that. Motherfuckers eat food on the internet and make money from eating food.
Speaker 3: And I'm still trying to figure out how fuck that's the thing.
Speaker 2: Shut the fuck up, because I gave you your fucking lane and we're still talking about everybody's fucking lane. No, we're talking about these fancy snacks that you keep coming up with.
Speaker 3: And I don't come up with ship.
Speaker 2: I bought it from the store. Tone exactly. Everybody's doing this tone stop, everybody's podcasting. But here we are thirteen years later.
Speaker 1: And everybody ain't fucking culture creator of the Year either.
Speaker 2: That fist me off with that bullshit ass answer.
Speaker 1: Everybody's doing it, but they can't do it like me.
Speaker 2: Exactly. How many people there are so many people who go get a fucking snack because you posted a phoneo up.
Speaker 1: But you know what you're reminding, Hey, hey, how many bitches were trying to do only fans when I was doing only fans?
Speaker 2: But they ain't got and they ain't got your swag when you do the snacks. What I'm saying, and you know what make it so dope because if you get the new snacks and you talk the drug dealer like you used to when you was fucking whipping up koul Aid, put the fucking fresh spin.
Speaker 3: On it, cold bro, And then it's like, but that gotta be something that you want to do. I don't want to do you buy the fucking new snacks because I'm fat and I'll smoke with you, right, But that's what I just said.
Speaker 1: I would have to sit down and come up with a cluster of ideas of things that I know that I could commit to, things that I know that I won't be like, I don't feel like doing it, something that I know that I can do all the time and be okay with it. Like with the podcasting thing. Initially, everybody kept coming to me, you need.
Speaker 3: To be honest with you, low key. I don't even post half the ship that I'll be out. But that's so like, there's a lot of ship that I eat. Don't body said no, no, don't get a twisted.
Speaker 2: All the extra the creating part of the content and editing and making it look nice. Yeah, you definitely gotta.
Speaker 3: Have time to do that ship, which which is why I don't do a lot of ship because it like the ideas sound good in theory, but it's the time you gotta commit. Then it's like I gotta learn a new skills.
Speaker 1: But you know what, and I'm not just talking about you because it applies to me too, But that is a brocass mindset.
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 1: It's a brocass mindset, and that is why niggas are not successful. That's because we don't want to commit to the ship for us to be successful. So we have a broke ass mindset. And notice I said week.
Speaker 2: Because I think honestly one not with the way the TikTok erar is right now, that ship could have to new heights.
Speaker 3: A lot of people say that too, like when I did that, say something nice about.
Speaker 1: Man, you got good snacks for sure, the ship, The fact that you bring out snacks, the fact that it was anonymous, so you couldn't even say nothing sexual back as response, because it might have been the dude would have been funny, Wow, I got something for you to snack.
Speaker 3: Hey bro wait a minute, yeah, Like I hate with it, Like some niggas on the Internet. I feel like they don't get the joke. Like some ship that people post.
Speaker 2: Not for dudes.
Speaker 3: If you see me post anything and I want a genuine reaction. Sometimes I'm not looking for no niggas. I'm only here for the bitches. Yeah, I see that, but niggas be like. That's why I appreciate when tone left for blue thumb and not a laughing emotic because I'm not gonna tell you nothing nice about you, not right now. This is I'm looking for the hose right now. You did. It was all laughing emotions and one blue thromb.
Speaker 2: What the this blue thumb fro?
Speaker 3: And when I open I was a smart man. He still wanted to show me some love on the stack, but he didn't want he can't laugh because I'm not gonna say nothing next about it.
Speaker 2: Give me. It was the one that came on mind. It was like seven bitches and was like, y'all really want me to never mind.
Speaker 3: They want they want you to say something provocative.
Speaker 2: If you paid attention. I literally gave one answer that sat up there for like five hours. Fit all, y'all, this is the mass text response.
Speaker 1: I am not going to play the video because it's honestly, it's very creepy and disturbing to me, and I don't want to feed the urges of pedophiles. But dj MB has been under so much.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry. I didn't mean to interrupt. You just popped up with my time.
Speaker 1: Wait what is it?
Speaker 2: Read the one below?
Speaker 1: Oh I saw that? No he screenshot it? Uh, one of them viral posts from snapchat. The chick was like, did you nothing?
Speaker 3: Mean?
Speaker 1: The guys like no, why, okay, nothing, just ass you pregnant? Yeah, but if you said you didn't do it, then I know who did it. I was wrong with humans, man, she was narrow down options.
Speaker 2: I mean, she hain't wrong, but but you couldn't be a little bit more discreet with like what you were looking for, I mean in her defenses in Snapchat. So I guess she expected to be gone. I say my snapchat message, m hm. But no.
Speaker 1: Dj Envy from what I am seeing, I don't know much about dj VY, but from what I saw, his daughter is only eight is only eight years old, and.
Speaker 3: She was in.
Speaker 1: Little Kim No look.
Speaker 2: Whoa.
Speaker 3: I don't think dj vy is black anyway, So I mean, but.
Speaker 1: His daughter who was who was? Said to be eight years old. Like I said, I don't know if that's her actual age, but she could. She's no, no, no, no, no, I've seen it. Well, I don't want you to say that because of the context of what I'm going you didn't see the video based off of where I'm going with it. I don't want people to think that you're weird though. Yeah, but yeah, so she is definitely around eight, like looking at her, but they had her dressed as Little Kim for Halloween and a Crush on You video going through the different colors like the outfits.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so.
Speaker 1: The video starts off with like her in the red and if you remember the video for Crush On You, the red is when she had like the red fur, like the bikini with the red fur jacket on. So you have this little girl in a red wig with the red fur and a bathing suit with the sides cut out, so it's not like a two piece bikini, but it's still like the sides is cut out, and going through all of the Crush on You ship. So they had like one of the siblings I guess was playing like a Leiyah doing her part, and then you had the other little dances and stuff like it was flipping through like it would do in the actual video. But then you have her actually rapping crush on you while going through these ridiculous outfit changes like bruh, why is your kid coming down the stairs talking about something? I'll be undressed in a broad all see through rapping these lyrics, but these are but these are the same people who was complaining about wapping shit, who felt like that was okay.
Speaker 3: Yo uh, Deezus and Marylyn need to run up on slap shot out dj Mvy and make him apologize because dj Evy was so but her about the punk ass comments they made about his wife.
Speaker 2: But now you are here.
Speaker 3: Full production making your kids. Some people just some people just a weirdo anty, light skin too. Most light skinned niggas ain't raped too tight.
Speaker 2: So fact that it's not even a little killing song.
Speaker 1: Is not so because I don't want to put it on the screen.
Speaker 2: But how is this okay?
Speaker 3: That's nuts?
Speaker 1: And then got her actually like rapping the song.
Speaker 2: Who fuck tard of those lyrics? Envy.
Speaker 3: I'm thirty six and I don't even know Lil Kim parton.
Speaker 2: I listen to music I barely know because he.
Speaker 3: Who was he supposed to be Biggie, Like, what's going on here?
Speaker 2: Thinking in the video? I know Luke was in the video, so that's supposed to be a part.
Speaker 1: But she actually like I got a mute because you know, dud the little thing, but she going through the whole little thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, amazing, So this is crazy.
Speaker 1: It's like, why are you rapping this song?
Speaker 2: When did the song come out?
Speaker 3: Ninety?
Speaker 1: It was in the nineties, because.
Speaker 2: Only because I'm gonna go ahead and what we talked about earlier, I need to figure that.
Speaker 3: Out ninety seventh somewhere in line.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is absolutely really ridiculous and he deserves all the backlash. And I haven't listened, That's what I'm just gonna say. And I haven't listened to the show since this drop. But I really hope that Charlemagne gave this nigga dunky today in the studio in his face. Oh I didn't show you, tom.
Speaker 2: Okay, hold on now, because the Infinity Gauntless saga was from July to December of nineteen ninety one, so we just just just barely missed it. Oh yeah, I told you what we talked about earlier.
Speaker 1: Yeah, press play real quick. What.
Speaker 2: I don't want to see this.
Speaker 1: No, you need to understand, like what we're talking about and why I don't want to put it on the stone.
Speaker 2: I don't want to see it because if you say, hey, that means she the same age as t T.
Speaker 3: If you take out the red outfit, it possibly ain't as egregious because all you see is first coat and wigs and the next office.
Speaker 1: But that red outfit is greagious as fuck, and her sitting here wrapped, and you just got her wrapping these lyrics in the camera. Y'all didn't even use the kids bot version.
Speaker 2: Bro, I don't want to hear it could have got I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't, I don't. I don't want kids saying that. But who are we to tell kids what're saying? I knew all the lol Wayne raps when I.
Speaker 2: Was a child. Lou Wayne was also a child.
Speaker 3: For most of his raps, he was still he was swearing, but the rest of the motherfuckers was cussing.
Speaker 1: I never noticed whether he was cussing Wayne or.
Speaker 3: He didn't cuss. Lowayne didn't cuss, and he was actually ground he could. His mama wouldn't let him cuss. That's what's up? So the most Wayne, the most Wayne said back then was like, Nigga.
Speaker 2: But what Little Kim represented, You shouldn't want that child. That's mostly like even if you take the fact that she why your wife do that right? Right, they thought it was cute.
Speaker 1: You could have had the wife do that and she could have been one of the background dancers like the kids was doing.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: But yeah, it's like, I clearly do not have a problem with Little.
Speaker 2: You came out in ninety six, five year gap, so she the Infinity Stones.
Speaker 1: So it wasn't me having a problem with the song lyrics or anything like that. It's just it's different with us listening to Ship and the walkman on the back of the bus or I'm sorry this man because we had money when like your peasants, I this man. But no, So it's not that because a lot of us were younger and listening to music. Like I said, my dad had me listening to fucking too short and shit when I was younger. But for you to expose her on the internet like that, knowing how shit like travels like that, that's what I didn't like. I didn't I didn't care for that at all, Like you got her not only in this swimsuit, but you were recording her singing these provocative lyrics, like if she was just in her room, like vacuuming her floor and the ship was on, It's like, hey, bro, that's in the privacy and your own.
Speaker 3: No, that's a full fucking production. And then somebody hit upload fucking freaky, freaky frog freaky.
Speaker 1: Hey bro, you could have put her. You could have put her in different color dragging suits.
Speaker 2: Remember it's.
Speaker 1: Different color dragging suits a little bit.
Speaker 3: I would even get you half shirts if you want to show the little billy, little little belly, even though that's still a little weird, but hey, it's still his shirt and a fur and some pants in this motherfucker pants hung right? Do Infinity color socks and some ship. I don't know, bro, what biggie is in a pike position?
Speaker 2: Like what y'all are here doing making New York look bad?
Speaker 3: Even though y'all already looked bad after the way y'all let the Dodgers beat you out in the world?
Speaker 2: How old do you think everybody is?
Speaker 3: Nobody in that bitch under forty.
Speaker 2: Knowing them probably was he the youngest nigga there?
Speaker 1: Cats your question, are y'all above buying pussy?
Speaker 2: Nah, we've already clearly said that.
Speaker 3: Low key. I was thinking about this at work. I was like, I would, but like I don't know, like the proper I don't know how you go about it.
Speaker 1: Oh so you like me, the reason why you don't buy pussy is because you don't know the procedures. And the reason that I don't tell it is because I don't know the like.
Speaker 3: I don't know the protocol, like do we fuck first?
Speaker 1: Because it's.
Speaker 3: Do you got to bring cash to this situation?
Speaker 1: And it's like with me, it's like, all right, you know how when you go to a restaurant and you know she's expensive because it's a market price. On the mean, yeah, it's like is pussy market price? And then what is the market price?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 3: But I feel like everybody, everybody not playing in the same market.
Speaker 1: And that's the problem because something is like forty bucks. It's like, bro, I ain't never letting this motherfucker forty bucks. But then you got to look at I've said this before, you got to look at the mindset of what they're thinking. They might be like, well, shit, most people, to most people forty dollars an hour is a high wage. I'm making that forty dollars and fifteen minutes, so at this rate you.
Speaker 3: Got a times forty At this rate is a lot of people trying to see some cash. Yeah, so if you only charge your forty, how many how many niggas is it at night? So you can equate a good amount of a good number that you feel comfortable with.
Speaker 2: Type shit.
Speaker 3: That's for those who are selling it for the forty.
Speaker 1: I feel like and I feel like that about every job though.
Speaker 3: I think a lot of people who sell pussy, most people, in my opinion, I think they sell pussy based on what they need. So if you feel like, well, I need to get my hair done, but I also need to pay my cell phone bill and the gas in my car, and I should probably pay my cardinal. You probably trying to get a couple of bands out of nigga for.
Speaker 2: The week, you know.
Speaker 1: But that's actually how I figured out how much I would do, like door dash and ship, like I had a I had a daily goal, time I had a daily go it's probably a week ago. So the same way, how like with Amazon, right my Amazon deliveries, everything didn't always pay the same Like sometimes my ship might have been like forty four dollars an hour, sometimes it might have been thirty three, like whatever, like based off of how long the route was.
Speaker 2: Wait, how did we get here? She just the question? She just asked me. I'm saying, like what, how? What?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: Where did this question come from?
Speaker 3: It's a good question.
Speaker 1: Before we get out.
Speaker 2: I'm looking at them.
Speaker 1: Were talking about my delivery needs. My delivery for the day was based off of like what I need. I'm like, all right, I know that to pay you know, the car note by such and such. All right, as long as I make such and such this week to cover that, then I'm good. Honestly, I gamble the same way when I have a goal for gambling, Like I know, like all right, I got SmackDown is coming up. I know that I'm going to Vegas or whatever, and I know like I need some pocket change or whatever. Then I'm like, okay, when I go play these slots, this is what I want to walk out of here with, Like this is my goal. That keeps me from playing it back because I know once I reached this goal, Okay, I got what I came for, I'm out.
Speaker 3: But So with gambling, do you would like so work in door dash and little Highjis that's a lot different than gambler? Do you have Do you equate what you may lose white gambling as you're trying to hit your goal?
Speaker 1: But like, oh no, no, no, I'm not saying that it's the same that way. What I'm saying is for me with gambling, if I am gambling without a purpose, it's much easier for me to gamble my money back because I didn't have a goal. I was just in there.
Speaker 3: Like if you know you need if you're trying to make five hundred dollars or one thousand dollars before you leave out this casino, do you equate the fact that you may lose two three hundred dollars and the mission of trying to make a thousand dollars? This is what I'm asking, So, like you you account for what you may lose in the process of gambling, Okay.
Speaker 1: And it's like, and I don't want to say it like this to make it sound like I never lose, but I really don't. Maybe I don't really do it because it don't take me long to hitting the casino. When I go I'm usually not losing when I get there. My problem is I hit too soon. So just say I'm like, all right, you don't get.
Speaker 3: No hard times, man, There'll be no hard times to hear.
Speaker 1: Baby, Okay, so just role. I'm say I got an hour of time to burn. I'm like, all right, well I gotta wait on one to you know, get off work for him to get home and go pick him up. I'm gonna just go to paddle till this time and go pick him up. Well, you got another hour to get ready. I'm in podto. I didn't hit in the first fifteen minutes.
Speaker 3: I don't like a sandwich.
Speaker 1: I'm like, well shit, i still got another forty five minutes.
Speaker 2: Fuck it.
Speaker 1: And now because I'm gambling to pass time, or because I'm bored, I'm playing my fucking money back, versus where it's like damn, I gotta go get reading ten minutes where it forces me to leave, or if I know, like all right, rebirthday coming up. I want to buy her this tattoo machine. This costs five hundred dollars. Oh shit, I got that five hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: I can go.
Speaker 3: I won't be a tattoo artist. She is good. She is good.
Speaker 2: Minute she used any of that T shirt friend equipment.
Speaker 1: I don't think so, because I'm willing to buy it, buy it back from her, because it's just for sitting at the front door. She ain't touched it.
Speaker 3: She wont all the lesbian jobs. This is what Trump was talking about when he was like black jobs. She's going for all the lesbian jobs.
Speaker 1: That's what she got on she appears here here if she got all these pasperpers.
Speaker 3: I thought that was just from hanging out with white kids.
Speaker 1: M No, she like she gonna be like a black rear ripley.
Speaker 3: Yo restarted, she started head.
Speaker 1: But but no, the reason why I asked that, I'm gonna actually save that for next week. I'm gonna put that at the top of the docket for next week. But I'm gonna thank everybody for tuning into this week episode of Hootally Awkward People, Doom Doom. Yes, we're on the cliffhanger.
Speaker 3: Episode.
Speaker 1: A cliffhanger, definitely, I just don't know the problem proceedings. Yeah, so were gon we're gonna start the show off of this next week.
Speaker 3: Well, Tom, I think you've discovered now that you just kind of gotta go for what you know.
Speaker 1: But anyway, if you were not able to catch the full episode, you are always able to watch three play or just wait for the audio episodes to drop on Tuesday at ten am. So until next time, we got a whole I
Speaker 2: Guess I really just don't know who he's