Speaker 1: What did he say the number one Christmas song was? I was lining up in the year I wasn't listening. Yeah, I got you. I told you I knew Chuck Berry Maybe.
Speaker 2: No, no, I'm sure it was Bing Crosby's White Christmas. I thought White Christmas. What's up?
Speaker 1: It was the forties? Uh so I told you the second.
Speaker 2: When news started breaking last week and we were talking about I was like, there's a CEO that's been shot.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, Johnny. What was the name of the song, Chuck Berry, Run Run Rudolf? Was it really was the number one song? Oh?
Speaker 3: You are kidding in Kentucky. See, even when I'm not listening, I'm listening.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: See I posted this on Saturday, the Mark Twain quote when the world ends, I want to be in Kentucky because everything everything happens twenty years later at Kentucky.
Speaker 1: Thank you for that. Uh Run Run Rudolph.
Speaker 2: No way, you know you're the mastermind. Nice You used to play that probably on the oldies station. Yes, I knew the minute I said there's some CEO it's been shot, YadA YadA. We were covering it live on this station. And then after I found out the details, I went this story won't go away, and it's and I told you. Through the weekend, it got even worse. Now on Friday, United Healthcare again the story is United Healthcare CEO was gunned down walking to his shareholders meeting that started in about an hour and a half or two hours later, right in the middle of the street six thirty am. This guy got on a bicycle roadway, got on a train and left the city and.
Speaker 1: He is gone. Stop for coffee first.
Speaker 2: So United Healthcare post a remembrance story on Facebook about this guy. He was only fifty. He looked like every if you just if you put in the AI, you know, you know, Midwest white guy, old white and this thing would pop up. His face will pop up. So right away it received ninety thousand different posts with laughing emojis.
Speaker 1: Yikes.
Speaker 2: So they had to take the story down from Facebook or limit to who could comment on it. I told you the story is not going away. I watched endlessly as video after video of people and you've got to really and I want to put myself in those shoes.
Speaker 1: But there are a lot.
Speaker 2: Of people that are pissed at insurance companies, and I guess rightfully, so right I mean, there are.
Speaker 3: A lot of people out there that have been denied coverage. They pay insurance diligently year after year after year, only to be denied when they actually need it. No doubt people have lost relatives because of that.
Speaker 2: Yes, here's one today. I'm thinking about the time United Healthcare suddenly decided to stop paying for my chemotherapy and didn't bother telling me, so the nurses had to tell me when I checked in for my cancer center for my next treatment. Totally unrelated to current events today. Another one said, shooting the United Healthcare CEO is a terrible thing to do. It's deeply immoral and solves nothing. At the same time, seventy six thousand Americans die every year because of healthcare insurance industry.
Speaker 3: They hire people whose sole job is to find ways to deny coverage.
Speaker 1: Correct, that is part of it.
Speaker 2: Another one. When you shoot one man in the street, is its murder. When you kill thousands of people in the hospitals by taking away their ability to get treatment, you're an entrepreneur. See this is why I knew. The second I found out who this guy was, I went, Oh, this story's not going away. This will be tied to every because it is really one of the greatest lapses in American common sense is how we have tortured people over simple medical procedures.
Speaker 3: Look at the bills for things You'll be in the hospital overnight and you'll be like twenty eight thousand dollars. Yeah, and then you'll eventually pay eight hundred. It's like, how does that work?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I don't. I don't know.
Speaker 2: And there's two different prices, one if you have insurance, in one if you don't.
Speaker 1: That doesn't make sense. That doesn't make sense.
Speaker 3: I understand cost of living is different in different regions of the country, but can't there be a range for every service, Like if you have a kidney transplant, it's between forty and sixty thousand dollars depending on where you are. Yeah, can't we have kind of like blanket pricing adjustable of course slightly, but realistic and consistent across the spectrum.
Speaker 2: And I foolishly and we're gonna have Ala Mecurio one. I used to do a show with him on the retirement and I why would I know? I was in my forties, I think when I did that, so I did, what would I know about medicare? So I thought when you retired at sixty five that the government just picked it up. Nope, you just know you have to pay. You have to pay into it in every year you get older, you pay more, and.
Speaker 3: Then once you get Medicare, it's about seventeen hundred and sixty dollars I think is per month?
Speaker 1: No, yes, no, it couldn't be sixteen hundred dollars.
Speaker 3: Seventeen hundred and sixty dollars a month, I think is what you pay.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, it couldn't be. That's a year. That's what you get per month. That's a year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's no way. Yeah, there's no way that would be. That'd be it'd be fifteen thousand dollars a year. That there's no way.
Speaker 1: That would be half your sold security or whatever. But I fos towe thousands. What do you mean paying it? You have to pay into it.
Speaker 3: Oh, it's like one hundred and seventy two dollars and you can get supplement insurance.
Speaker 2: But again, most countries have universal health care.
Speaker 1: We can't even do it for old folks.
Speaker 2: In twenty twenty five, the standard monthly premium for Part BY will be one hundred and eighty five dollars.
Speaker 1: Then you have to buy you either.
Speaker 3: Buy supplements for dental and vision and prescriptions or get a no cost Well I forget the name of those plans, but they're like plans through Anthem or UHC.
Speaker 2: So this killing is dovetailed also into the price of prescriptions. Like when I first had I don't know if you know this, but I had a heart attack several Wait, whoa, yeah, you didn't miss any time. I thought you were just taking a weekend. No, no, no, I didn't miss any time. Because that's how dedicated I am to you and David and you David wan. Yeah, that's why it's two of me. That's right, dope, Dave's and and Dwight m h okay. But the first month of one of the medications was seven hundred dollars. Jackson came on and went what And I was like, she was like, how long do you have to take that?
Speaker 1: A year? I don't have to take it.
Speaker 2: I actually off it already, But at first it was sticker shock, going what seven hundred? Most people don't read they just see the price. So if you go get your prescriptions and it was fourteen ninety nine, you get it. But read the receipt. Eat read the thing that's printed out from the pharmacy.
Speaker 3: There was a medicine that Becky has to take for cholestero rarepath I think it is, and she was told it was going to be like eleven hundred dollars a month, and we went, we put it through our insurance, talked about it a couple times, and then we're like, okay, let's try. It ended up being seventeen dollars and sixty cents from our insurance. Correct, And a good friend of ours is on it and they have much better insurance, bigger company.
Speaker 2: It's six hundred dollars a month for her. Yeah, it's crazy. So one of the prescriptions I had said it was fourteen ninety nine.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I guess that's why that number was in my head.
Speaker 2: It was fourteen ninety nine. And they said your insurance saved you two one hundred dollars or something like that. And I was like, what it's like for this medication, Like did they pay that?
Speaker 3: What is that?
Speaker 1: What they're paying?
Speaker 2: It makes no sense And they can charge what they want for seven years again my summer, my son did a summer, not summer a semester abroad six months.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and end of Brittany.
Speaker 2: And he I'm sure he was over there. He said, yeah, Dad, too much that that Tony Venetti came out of me. I was like, it ain't good son, So he said he went. He got sick twice while he was in Spain. Never been to Spain, No, but I heard the women are insane, id of like the music and kind of like the music. But he went to the doctor twice, made an appointment, got the doctor, got his prescription and paid nothing. And he's a foreigner over there. Yes, he's a dirty, dirty foreigner over there.
Speaker 1: It works here too. Look, actually you're right, Actually you're right. We treat non citizens better than we treat our own citizen. Point proven. Thank you for that. So that story again to see they are not going to find this guy. And then this is how sick the internet is.
Speaker 2: What if he finds a copp or two or a border agent that has a problem with the health industry.
Speaker 1: I guess I didn't. I saw nothing, nothing. So he there was one picture of him found.
Speaker 2: I guess he was in a bank or something somewhere and it was just the outline of his face because he's had a hoodie on and all the women, we're going crazy, going c the QT assassin, the hot assassin, assass innate me. Saturday Night Live was making fun of it. Did you see that they were making fun of it?
Speaker 1: I did not. I don't watch them.
Speaker 2: They were making well again, I don't watch it. What I do is watch it on the next day the highlights and their little news segment. They were making fun of it. This guy jumped on a bike and bicycled out of town, jumped on a train and left.
Speaker 1: That's a millennial assassin. And they're like, what the.
Speaker 2: Hell I mean in the middle of Manhattan, in the middle of the day of the day of the morning.
Speaker 1: Middle of the morning. So there you go. That's my CEO. It's not going away. I promise you.
Speaker 2: There'll be some sort of hearing and they'll start it. And you saw where Blue Cross Blue Shield was going to start limiting coverage on antesthesi the antesiologist.
Speaker 1: They backed off that after the shooting, and we're going to table that right now.
Speaker 2: So I had my wisdom teeth polled and it was going to be about one hundred and twenty bucks after insurance for the procedure they were not going to cover a cent of the anesthesia, which was eight hundred and fifty dollars. Oh my god, so it was like nine hundred and something dollars because they would not cover the anesthesia.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you don't need that. I'm getting three wisdom teeth polled. Yeah, you do it first.
Speaker 2: Well, that is crazy because they do that. They don't even put you under under it's that temporary sust you know, you're in a temporary catatonic sort of.
Speaker 1: It's very little anesthesia.
Speaker 2: And then because the procedure takes five minutes, so they get in there, they get the bone, you know, get the teeth out, and then you wake up. You start to wake up. Yeah, that's that's that's the stuff that drives people crazy. And we talked to somebody last night that works in the medical He goes the whole she said, The whole issue is they are trained because she did that. She goes, we were trained to confuse you and keep confusing you and pushing you in different directions and phone numbers and phone calls and websites until you give up.
Speaker 1: Yep, you put your hands in the air and go I'll just pay it.
Speaker 2: And most old people give up, and they're just like, oh okay. And I looked at Jackie and said she's the stick to itive. I would have given up. I would have been the guy like I tried, man, just write a check. I tried, how much do we have in a bank? And that's what they bank on.
Speaker 1: Oh, look at this.
Speaker 2: Still no word on what the Louisville Athletic Board will meet about today. They're going to discuss litigation and personnel matters. Could it be maybe an unhappy former athletic director or coach who thinks they were wrongfully terminated that would have reared it's uglyhead by now, I.
Speaker 1: Think so, don't you think who knows?
Speaker 2: We just can't keep up with the litigation or personnel matters of the athletic department at.
Speaker 4: U of L.
Speaker 1: I don't think any polls are involved in this one. At least. Nothing surprises me on Floyd Street.
Speaker 2: Nothing. So it's really a big deal. Oh, I know, Paul and them, we're going to be on top of it in the newsroom. Second we find out, we'll let you know. We'll get seeman Johnny on it.
Speaker 1: The hell's going on there? He's got stick to itiveness, Yeah, he does all electric.
Speaker 2: Sixty three six help is the phone, Nember, give them a call. They are trained and they've been They've gone through the Generac generator school. I think it's in Indiana somewhere. They all of their guys are trained to install that thing right, so they know the ins and outs.
Speaker 1: Don't just high.
Speaker 2: If you're going to get a generac generator, n any generator, hire them because they know what they're doing. This powers your entire house the second your electricity goes down and it runs off your natural gas.
Speaker 1: And the price.
Speaker 2: Once you get the price, you'll go, oh, we can do that. Check it out Generac generators. Six three six help. They have three ladies that answer the phone every day. Six three six help is the phone number. Call it now out electric residential electricians.
Speaker 1: And of course if.
Speaker 2: You're looking to get a generac generator, they're the only people to go to. Okay, this song was probably playing in Jo's head. He spent five six months in Madrid, traveled to Rome, Paris.
Speaker 1: I said you okay, He was like, I'm having waited too much fun.
Speaker 3: This follows the three dog night formula of Catchy up front, YEP, and then repeat.
Speaker 1: The title over and over and over and over. You know how to end it. For the last forty five seconds. This will be a good song to karaoke to. Yeah till the end. I'll be back Thursday.
Speaker 2: If you're looking for him, radio wait forty w eight chance Wheeling in the Years is next. I believe I was three and two last week.
Speaker 1: I can't remember Friday. Can't either. It's like I was on a set of the Wizard of Oz or something. I can't remember what I had whenever I got it right or not. I think I did. I think so. No, I didn't know. No I didn't. I got it wrong. I missed it by one year. No, I got it wrong. Now I'm remembering because it was bomb bomb bomb h Will it be a bomb bomb bomb or a duntant down down town? I don't know.
Speaker 2: These were all top twenty hits back in the day, including this little ditty right here.
Speaker 1: Someone's getting a little honing and he's got a broom handle. That'd be Tony Orlando. Oh thank you. Yeah.
Speaker 2: It screams nineteen sixties, but it's probably nineteen seventies. It's nineteen seventies. I don't even know this song, but here you go you'll recognize the chorus here.
Speaker 1: Go oh yeah, I know, yeah three times.
Speaker 2: Well me, where's he living? I guess above her? He's a bubberah okay and wants to be a bobber. Yeah, oh, take take fifty cents out, thank you. Just knock on the ceiling, Come on down, get on.
Speaker 1: I said, that's how they did in the old days. Now you gotta swipe left or right whatever is good. Hopefully her uncle Vince wasn't visiting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, any port in a storm right, nineteen seventy Tony Orlando, let's get a little tr but thirteen seventies here with Bobby Bloom Montego Bay, Jamaica.
Speaker 2: On jamaicam all, it's in nineteen seventies. And I literally could not tell you whether it's it's early, mid or late. I am totally lost here.
Speaker 1: Maybe this one will help you out. Maybe it won't.
Speaker 2: We'll see here it's it's James Taylor. I've seen fire, oh seventy two, I've seen rain and sleep. It's either seventy it's seventy seventy one or seventy two included fronts.
Speaker 1: Smoke, yes, dead, am on, And you don't know you look Susanne the Plans and man put an in to you. So I just like it. I think, I think so.
Speaker 2: Didn't she didn't Dwight say this song was written after suicide or something.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's why it's a sad thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's why he said. I don't know who to send it to. Oh man, seventy one or seventy two. Now, bro, I got it. I got a good clue.
Speaker 1: Now, I always thought i'd see you again. You try to fool somebody can't do. Okay, let's go to Chicago. Huh does anybody really know what time it is? The time? You know that's on my watch? Not their best lyrical output. Cariboo is all expired from this band. Ye, they're crazy. That's wanted to see in the Cariboo looks like the one in Chicago. Time for the horns? Baby? Is that a French horn?
Speaker 4: There?
Speaker 1: Mind you Caribou played my senior prom You have to use your tongue to play it. Okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's getting close to the fact that my graduation is closer to Pearl Harbor than it is from me to to my graduation. Right man, that's scary, That's what I'm saying here.
Speaker 3: We go.
Speaker 1: In the street one day. Yeah, not very lyrically deep seventy one or seventy two. I'm sticking with it. So this is like the Highlands, right, say, hey, do you have the time? Yeah? Does anybody really know what time? Check?
Speaker 2: Your damn watch? Tab is the constructs We'll both know, dude. Tab is a construct that I don't particularly want to follow. Okay, okay, your paper so hookah, Okay, okay, what are you doing going to the record store by a new bone?
Speaker 1: We all know what the bad Finger is.
Speaker 3: Two of these guys hung themselves, including the lead singer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they thought they were going to be the next Beatles. There was pressure to produce. Oh they weren't as big as they thought they'd be.
Speaker 1: Geeze, get over yourself for a second.
Speaker 3: They wrapped up Breaking Bad with one of my favorite songs, Baby Blue. Oh yeah, great bad Finger, great song. She had a prom date, no surprise.
Speaker 1: Wow, man, damn this song totally.
Speaker 2: Thanks for bringing the room down Dale, welcome geez, knock down the old gray walls.
Speaker 1: That's what I do to.
Speaker 2: These guys hung themselves because they couldn't keep up with what they thought they were gonna be.
Speaker 3: We think one of them doing it would have been enough. It's like, I don't want to do that, right, you think the other one goes. I'll go sell stereos or something.
Speaker 2: It's a pretty good job for a while. Yeah, I'm at seventy two. I'm in nineteen seventy two.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's give you the number one song. The number one song, December the ninth. Back in the day, all kinds of clumpy makeup. Smokey Robinson. Ooh, that might be seventy. They might be nineteen seventy. Everybody had a friend named smoky.
Speaker 1: Did you have a friend name smokey? Yeah? Why was he called smokey? Because he smoked a lot? That's what I figured. Why else would you be called smokey. I don't know. Where are those little wieners called little smokies? I don't know, because they smoke them? Probably they probably do. They're delicious by the way they are.
Speaker 2: I think this is nineteen seven. You can eat a lot of wieners, and I feel bad about it. This scream seven sixty nine or seventy to me, what's your final answer? Said Musa split the difference nineteen seventy one. I'm just gonna I'm just gonna throw a dark seventy.
Speaker 3: One final answer, Smoking Robinson in the Miracles, The Tears of a.
Speaker 1: Clown It'll be seventy two. Watch was number one on this date, December the ninth, nineteen seventy.
Speaker 3: Damn you almost Smokey was talking to me?
Speaker 1: Yes he was?
Speaker 2: He smoking back after this on news Radio eight forty whnst the song from.
Speaker 1: Did you see that?
Speaker 2: James Taylor? James Taylor was in rehab. Yeah, Johnny, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Johnny Chalcas president of the Derby City Norseman.
Speaker 2: Good day for them yesterday. James Taylor was in rehab for heroin. He got out to learn that his friend had O deed. That's why he wrote the song Gotcha. Due to bad record deals, they owed a ton of money to the record company, so they've turned to heroin.
Speaker 1: And the other guy said, I'm out. All right.
Speaker 2: On that note, let's talk to Mercurial Wealth Advisors. We were talking about Medicare and social Security earlier in the show, and I said, these will be great guys to talk about what's happening. If you're in your fifties, you have to have a coach. You don't want to go into a game without a coach. You've got to have a game plan. I guess a goal without a plan is a wish. So don't wish your way to retirement. You've got to have something. And me Curi your Wealth Advisors is doing that.
Speaker 1: How are you doing, Allan? What's going on, buddy?
Speaker 4: I am doing great, man. I was trying to figure out how this segue was going to work with James Taylor. This is good.
Speaker 2: Well, let's talk about this, James Taylor. When that song came out in the nineteen seventies, a lot of people had pension plans and in the late seventies, because you and I talked about this on the show in the late seventies that the person that came up with the four to one K said, I did not want to replace pensions with four oh one K, But that's what happened. So it was a little different story. Your parents just worked for forty years, they retired, they had a pension, they had so security, and then they were set for life.
Speaker 1: That's not the case now, Allan.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I think that the the biggest challenges is that our lifestyle has changed a lot too since then. I mean, you talk about our parents and grandparents, they you know, had that pension and when they retired at sixty five, you know, they pretty much stayed home, you know, tended garden, maybe visited the grandkids and stuff like that, which a lot of us still do. But now a lot of us also are on the road, or we're wanting to travel, or we're wanting to you know, have a winter home or you know all of the other things that that life kind of expires us to do. And so it takes more than just social Security. So you have to have a plan. You have to have an income plan, you have to be able to develop that strategy, and that's what we focus on with our retire of three sixty game plan.
Speaker 2: I think one of the biggest things, well, the number one thing you do when you do these assessments and you and you all talk whether that the family or the person can work with you guys, is do a do an inventory of what you're spending a month and then think of about that and what you're going to spend in retirement.
Speaker 1: So I think it hits people.
Speaker 2: When they go, oh my god, I'm spending ten thousand dollars a month and they don't realize that like, they're like.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean right, it's definitely an opener because I mean if you start putting a pencil to it, and especially with over the last few years where things.
Speaker 1: Have gone up skyrocketed.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, I mean I was just talking to my son last night and he was going to stop at a local grocery store. Won't mention the chain, but you know, he said, I'm going to buy a couple of steaks and cook them out on the grill. And he said, my gosh, Dan, I got in there and they were twenty five bucks apiece. I might as well have somebody cook.
Speaker 1: Them for me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So, I mean it is an opener. I mean when you start thinking about what you're spending on a day to day basis a monthly basis, and you start to calculate all of the things that that you don't really think about on a weekly, monthly basis, like the big insurance payment that you have towards end of the year, or your your property taxes that you have to come up with, or all of those things. So when we do the Retirement three sixty scorecard, we really go through an exercise of helping people take an inventory of everything that they're spending on a daily, weekly, monthly basis and really plug that into a plan because then you can really see how long is this pile of money that you've saved in your four one K going and last, how can you anneuitize that over a period of years or start to create that income plan so that you're getting a consistent amount every month and then still have some that when you need to replace a car or you have something go we're all into the house and need to replace the roof or something like that, you still have a big chunk that you can dole out for that too. So it is a strategy. It is a part of the plan is really coming up with that income plan and then that we call it the retirement three sixty game plan, where we look at everything from like you were talking about, the low wile ago, Medicare and insurance options and and your taxes. Tax planning is a huge part of this. So all of that kind of goes together in the planning.
Speaker 1: It's a pretty easy setup.
Speaker 2: You meet with them, you guys look at it, and then you kind of come back and say, hey, can we work together? And not all of the time that is the case. Sometimes it just doesn't work out. But you got to trust the people that you're putting your money in charge of. Because look, right now, I can't imagine if we were retired if this happened. But our car, we have a bundle of car and home insurance, and we switched companies last year and saved a bunch of money. Well guess what this year, it's up thirty percent from last year.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Now, now let's put it to pencil to paper here, how much money that is? If Jack and I are Jack and I are both working and doing really well, so it's not an issue we're like, oh damn, that sucks.
Speaker 1: We're moving on.
Speaker 2: But if we were both retired, that would be an issue. That our car and our home insurance went up thirty percent.
Speaker 4: How do you absorb that? How do you you know, how do you plan for that? I mean again, you know, when we build out a plan, we're going to take in consideration average inflation over the last hundred years. We're going to drive that in there. And uh it actually, you know that's gone up a little bit since we when we started are with the last couple of years of inflation and and everything, so that's driven that number up. But yeah, how do you how do you compensate for a thirty percent increase in one year? That's that's huge. So you have to have a strategy that that's going to get you to the baseline. And then meeting with us and meeting with your retirement coach on a consistent basis, you can, you can. You know, it's always like you had to pull an audible at the line. You have to figure out how to how to make that happen. Yeah, yeah, and uh and it works. I mean it's sometimes it's not easy, it's not comfortable, but it does work. And you just have to work through those those numbers. And that's what we've done for the last gosh, I've been doing this for forty year now, I guess is thirty nine.
Speaker 1: Years thirty nine so wow.
Speaker 4: And the team we've got it built out of the team we've got it at Mercurial Wealth Advisors, with Troy leading the team. I just can't express how confident and how how grateful I am having this team behind me and and and it works really good for Arklots.
Speaker 2: Louisville's Retirement Coach dot com or call the number, what's the number?
Speaker 4: Do you still remember it YEP two two seven, three, eleven eighty eight, all right or eleven eighty.
Speaker 2: Eight or Louisville's retirement coach dot com Plarl all right, man, Alan, I assume that you're in Florida.
Speaker 1: No are you here?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: I am actually in Florida right now. But which again, the team has allowed me to freedom to do that.
Speaker 2: Yes, you've been doing it thirty nine years. They give you a couple extra week's vacation.
Speaker 1: It's okay. Call them right now.
Speaker 2: Especially if you're scared of what's going to happen this, I mean here, new presidents and tariffs and all that. People are freaking out. Go talk to Mercurial Walt Advisors. They'll take care of you. I trust them, I love them. Go get go see him Louisville's retirement coach dot com. We'll talk to you, brother.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Tony.
Speaker 2: See by you back after this. Another guy I love is Marty Book from Carriage Ford. Well, he's kind of happy about his draw. Indiana will play at Notre Dame. But I can't imagine. Like John's at West Lofaette and he goes, it's cold here, Dad, he goes, But Notre Dame is a couple hours away. He goes, It's that's another level. He was like, it's freezing there all the time. So having Indiana to play in Notre Dame on December two weeks from now, so whatever, that is good luck. But Marty book at Earl Books, carriage Ford. The luck is all about buying new cars and trucks, Broncos, F one fifty My dream car now is the new FO and fifty.
Speaker 1: Love to get that bad boy, go see him. They have plenty.
Speaker 2: The Explorer is maybe the best suv ever made. And the Broncos are just cool. They look cool. Plus they got used cars too, man, a lot of them under ten thousand dollars. So to check them out. Carriage fod dot com or Lewis and Clark Parkway in Clarksville.
Speaker 1: Man, go see him.
Speaker 2: Carriage Ford, best buy a country mile back. After this on news Radio eight forty Whans, I was having fun with UK fans on Saturday night after the UK football or after the football games. I was like, oh, UK's playing Gonzago. Yeah, it's on the west coast. So it was late and they won, so I started making fun of them, basically saying, you know, well, it's football season.
Speaker 1: No one cares about basketball. Good luck, it's not being football season. About week four for.
Speaker 2: Kentucky fans, and and Jackie and I were watching and we said, we'll flip over and what's watching For a little bit, half the stadium in Seattle was UK fans. It's just like, where do they come from? It's sat sattel so cattle. No, you're trying to make up cat something in Seattle. Yeah, Seattle cattle, sat cattle, Sea cattle. Yeh, seacat yes. So one of the big Blue guys posted a picture of a father and son and he goes, no, he goes the kid's name is Kentucky. And he goes, not kidding. The kid's name officially is Kentucky. Oh boy, if you see the picture, you will go, yeah, that makes sense.
Speaker 1: I do have a list of baby names that people tried to talk loved ones out of using, Oh boy, that they used anyway. Then they used them anyway. I think so.
Speaker 2: But the picture that and I just said, this is why for so many years Louis Louisville fans kept trying to argue that they were on the same level of Kentucky fan. I'm like, no, you're not, dude, No you're not. And that's okay, dude, You're okay there, you're all right. You don't have to nobody is because that's crazy. Are you wearing a sweatshirt UK sweatshirt to my funeral?
Speaker 1: Yeah? What's my funeral sweatshirt? What do they call that?
Speaker 2: When you have two pieces of the UK gear on at the same time? Obsessive dual something?
Speaker 1: Right? Correct? Need a hobby, dude, this is my hobby. It's my life. You sell your house, save a bunch of money by all the gear you want. I remember when they came up with the UK caskets twenty years ago.
Speaker 2: And sold out. Yep, sold out. They can't make them fast enough.
Speaker 1: They are cat skits. Take a dollar out, thank you, take a dollar out. I like it.
Speaker 2: I like it, but their their fan base. Again, I was arguing more. I've been telling them, don't be stupid. Pull every dime you have in the football program. Forget basketball.
Speaker 1: It's dead.
Speaker 2: Basketball is dead sport. No one's playing in your league, nobody wants to coach it, no one watches it. The only time you watch it is the last two weeks of the year. I've tried to watch a few games. I haven't made it all the way through any I couldn't make it through louisvill Duke once once once.
Speaker 1: Uh, what's the new?
Speaker 2: Coach doesn't call time out? Down six everyone in the room, I'm screaming time out, time out. He doesn't call a timeout, goes to eight and you knew that was it.
Speaker 1: You go on. That's over games, over games, over Eland and Edland.
Speaker 2: If you are selling your home one percent commission rate, they buy sell whatever it is they got, got you covered real estate brokerage for over forty years. They've been doing the one percent commission rate for years. It's like it's fair, that's what it fair is. And if you're selling a half a million dollar house, you're talking twelve thousand dollars is going to be in your pocket instead of giving it to another real estate brokerage. Stop and you don't want to have or you don't want to call restate again and go, well, will you give me one you know, do it for one percent like Eland and Edland. You should say that, by the way. And if they don't, call Eland and England five nine nine twenty eight hundred, that's five nine nine twenty eight hundred or edland dot com back after this news radio eight forty whs late