Speaker 1: La Joya Cosmetic Surgery Center is the place to go if you're looking to rejuvenate your appearance, tighten and shape your body, and just something special for yourself.
Speaker 2: You deserve to look your very best.
Speaker 3: Lahoya Cosmetic Surgery Center offers over ninety procedures and treatments for a natural, youthful appearance. They are absolutely the best in the business. Try out their treatment planner at glamfam dot com. It's so easy and amazing to use.
Speaker 1: We can't say enough great things about their Board certified plastic surgeons. And guess what they offer flexible payment plans so you can start your journey to a better you right now.
Speaker 3: Free consultations too. The very best in the business is in our own backyard. How lucky are we?
Speaker 1: Make sure you tell them that Laura Kane after Dark sent you. We love everything about La Joya Cosmetic Surgery Center.
Speaker 3: Go to the Glamfam dot com.
Speaker 1: Well, hello everybody, My god, Felicie Enel.
Speaker 3: You are so by.
Speaker 1: Happy New Year, everybody. Welcome back to Laura Kane after Dark. You thought we went away, We thought you. We did go dark for a couple of weeks. I'm Laura Kane This is my co host, Eric Rimmer, the reason why we weren't back last week. But we'll get into that yes later. And then producer Brian High, Hello, so good to see you guys.
Speaker 3: It's so good to see you.
Speaker 1: Okay, So tonight, make sure you look at the sky and and and control yourself because it's a wolf full moon tonight.
Speaker 4: I saw my way over here. It's pretty impressive.
Speaker 1: I was reading something. What a wolf moon they call it because it's a very emotional. There are there are four signs, and I didn't four zodiac signs that are affected by this particular moon more than anybody I know. That's what I said. Oh okay, we have special guests, psychic medium, spiritualist, reverend doctor. She's all the things. Natalie Vale. It's been on with us several times. She is the best personality and she's so good. She's gonna come on and tell us what twenty twenty five has in store for us. And I told her bring those tarot cards. We'll do the one card pull again like we do. Oh god, I know you got death. I got the devil, yeah, and you got like the heretic or something.
Speaker 3: I remember you got something speaking of heretic. Do you like the smell of this?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, you scared me. Yes, I do.
Speaker 3: It's called nos Feratu and it's seeking of heretic well because it's put out by heretic Colomne. Okay, and I love it?
Speaker 1: Is it expensive?
Speaker 3: No, it's actually not that bad.
Speaker 4: It's called did you see that movie?
Speaker 3: I did?
Speaker 2: Not?
Speaker 1: The old school?
Speaker 4: Know, the new one?
Speaker 3: The new one?
Speaker 4: Oh, Robert Edgers. It's phenomenal.
Speaker 5: Is that?
Speaker 3: Is it good?
Speaker 4: It's you probably won't like it.
Speaker 3: I loved it though I heard, well I like it.
Speaker 4: No, you might. It's it's very long, gothic romance style. Oh, it's beautiful, though, it's a beautiful movie.
Speaker 3: I've heard it's the cinematography in the cost Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, okay, is it in theaters or can you know it's still in theaters? Okay? Anyway, Well, let's touch on the devastation in Los Angeles. Now I know where this is. This is a place that you come to, like, you know, free your brain of bad things. But I just wanted to give you an update. There's a red flag warning that has been issued for San Diego County from tonight until Wednesday, especially Inland. The mountains, you know, the usual places. Did you know that ninety two thousand people in Los Angeles County were without power today? I heard that like half of this is it? I know, it's crazy. Hey, Natalie, Natalie Vale just walked in. She's gonna be on with us in just a little bit. So the Hurst Kenneth Palisades eaten fires have burned sixty two square miles combined, and twelve thousand structures. Twenty three people are dead, twenty four are missing. This could be the nation's most expensive fire ever.
Speaker 3: I read while I was on vacation that just the beginning totals were one hundred and thirty five billion.
Speaker 1: Well why don't you add another one hundred and thirty billions. It's up to about two hundred and seventy five billion. And what they're saying now is watch out for because I know everybody wants to help in some way. Make sure, I mean just go Red Cross, I mean go to the your your Beyonce has a fund that she just started. It's I forgot what it's called.
Speaker 3: I think paradedic too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they but be a way of scams because I guess the fraudsters are out and looking for money, so just be aware of that. And apparently like hotels and short term rental prices have gone through the roof. And now Brian and I were talking about this before the show. I'm like, that's not fair. How you know these people are are in desperate me, don't you want to help and they're raising jacking the rent. But then he brought up a good point. You know, it's like it's supplying demand. You know, people, there's a.
Speaker 3: Lot of places that are actually doing a good thing and saying hey, those of you that have lost your homes, you can stay here for free or for a discounted rain stuff. And was one of them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh good.
Speaker 3: And a lot of restaurants are doing.
Speaker 4: Even though cyber trucks are being put to good use. That Tesla stationing around La with their Star links attached to them, letting people connect to their WiFi for free.
Speaker 1: Oh really, Oh my god, those those big Tesla things.
Speaker 4: I got the drive one actually weeks ago.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm sorry, but they are what are they incredible?
Speaker 4: Insight are incredible. They are super fun to drive.
Speaker 1: Is it just so fast or something?
Speaker 4: We like pounds it's one of the fastest cars on the planet though it is crazy, super fun.
Speaker 1: Okay, does it just have like a screen and no buttons on the dashboard except for that pretty much? Yeah, is the steering wheel round or is it like that weird shape that's the.
Speaker 4: Yolk, So it is weird. But I'm a big I don't like them, but they're growing on me a little. Oh my gosh.
Speaker 3: Well, so that's just They also said, be very aware of go fundmes.
Speaker 1: Oh, okay, that's that's probably.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Just know who you're giving to or just be aware of that. And so I talked to a family member a couple of days ago who was evacuated. She lives in Brentwood and so she was a mile from the house. But she said she grew up in Pacific Palisades. The church where she went to school, where she got her first communion, where she got married. Into the ground playground she used to play on, burned to the ground. It burned to the ocean.
Speaker 3: It's just so did you see that video that someone took of the water and then they panned to the left and it looked like it was heaven and hell.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: It was so weird because it was the water and then the splashing against the rocks and just one brief turn and it was just all hell was is Marlow?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 3: No, they had to evacuate.
Speaker 1: Oh how scared? Yeah? So is she back in our house now?
Speaker 3: No, there's still Yeah, as far as I know, I haven't talked to her today. But anyway, they're waiting to see if the kids schools were going to reopen.
Speaker 1: And yeah, our thoughts are with everybody, obviously our friends to the north, and god, it could happen here. We're in drought conditions again, I know they just announced. Oh anyway, No, now we're going to just talk about good fun stuff.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's right.
Speaker 1: We're going to talk about what happened to me Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve.
Speaker 3: Oh boy, oh that's the good thing.
Speaker 1: I'm sitting down Christmas Eve. Okay, this is my little host chat before Nalie Vale comes. On Christmas Eve, we go to my sister's boyfriend's house. He lives in Montrose and he's an Italian like to the one hundredth degree, and he is an amazing cook. He has a pizza of an outside. He's got like all the cool appliances and stuff, and he just put out this huge spread. There's probably like thirty people total at this Christmas Eve dinner that we were all invited to. So I was sitting kind of at the near the head of the table because he wanted to be on the side so we could like get in and out. Anyway, I ran around the table and I asked, you know, how I love to play games. I have to you know, I liked to get to know people.
Speaker 3: So I sometimes not the most comfortable.
Speaker 1: No, I know, usually not comfortable at all. And this is one of the examples. So I asked everybody in one word, sum up twenty twenty four. So everybody was nice, and you know, everybody went around and kind of gave their word and then talked a little bit. And so everybody was respectful and being kind of quiet. So one person talked and they're okay. Then there was a lull in the conversation and then I farted but it slipped out. I don't know how it happened, but it was during the most silent part of the dinner, and it was during dinner.
Speaker 4: That's a bad omen for the year to come.
Speaker 3: Can you move all the equipment in the screen so that we can do a cartwheel. That was the most glorious thing I've ever heard.
Speaker 1: At first there was no reaction, which makes it even worse.
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: And then just started laughing and I'm like, well, now I'm going to sum it up in another way. Oh my god. It was so awful because.
Speaker 4: You pulled the tarot card right there would.
Speaker 3: Be the fool totally something like that or death. This is glorious. Oh my god.
Speaker 1: So that was Christmas Eve. New Year's Eve. I went to see with my roommates Up the Belly Up a fake Van Halen band called fan Halen. They were actually really really good and fun. It was packed anyway. Antonio got tickets so we all went.
Speaker 3: Did you fart there too?
Speaker 1: No? Oh, But I was staying with my friend who her house had just gotten broken into, so she was wanting somebody to stay with her. So I was like, okay, but she doesn't. She's moving out of her place currently, so she doesn't have a bed or any furniture. She just has a lounge chair that she's been sleeping on. So she wanted me to spend the night, so she went out to Ross and on Near's Eve night, I slept on two dog beds, thank you very much. Pushed together. Wow, I woke up New Year's Day on two dog beds. Wow, I don't even go there. I don't even do.
Speaker 3: There's no I have no words.
Speaker 1: There are no words.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's just so anyways, Oh have the mightia falling.
Speaker 1: And keep falling and keep falling.
Speaker 4: You hit and when you woke up on two dog beds.
Speaker 1: Oh god, I've had too many bottoms.
Speaker 4: Come on, floor keeps falling out.
Speaker 1: I do feel like I'm floating sometimes, I really do. But anyways, so those are anyway twenty five so far. Not the smoothest ride, but that's okay. I'm grateful, very grateful that everything and everyone in my family is healthy, and that's all that matters, right right, So why don't we talk about your uh problem you had on? Or did we talk about his the boat?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: Oh okay, all right, let's get this out of the way so we can get Natalie on.
Speaker 3: So I went on a boat ride, and they tell you before you leave, if it goes if you if it goes in your mouth, it can go into the toilet, like if you if you drink it or eat it, it can go into the toilet. But they advise you if you have to like number two, they prefer you do it before you get on the boat.
Speaker 1: They just don't want you to poop on the boat. This is a this is a private like is this a private yacht or something? Okay.
Speaker 3: So I had had lunch and I was like, oh, I should probably do what they say and run to the bathroom before the boat leaves, which I did, and as I stood up to pull the toilet paper out, the toilet automatically flushed and a stream of water hit me straight in the face. I am not kidding. I started screaming, Thank god I was the only person in the bathroom. My pants are around my knees. I'm screaming like a ten year old girl. I just fling the door open and go running out to the sink and.
Speaker 1: I'm all, oh, my god, did that hit me in the mouth? Did that?
Speaker 4: Did pooh?
Speaker 3: Water hit me in the mouth, and I've got the soap and I'm just on my tongue and my face. I was so grossed out. And I walked to the boat and everybody's like, are you okay? Flustered, and and I was like, oh god, I don't even want to talk about.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 3: I was like, I'm probably gonna get you know who knows.
Speaker 4: This is why we do because I was like, if I witnessed this or was like seen with him while this happened, I just I would turn around walk away, and you guys would never hear from me.
Speaker 1: My god, I was that would be the end point, Like that would be it, and like, oh, hey, you know this guy, the guy just got poop in his starts.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, Oh my gosh, it's so awful.
Speaker 1: Well, brother, we're kind of there we go. There we go our bodily functions. Yes, okay, before we bring Natalie Vail on. Oh, I'm so excited to talk to her, especially tonight in a full moon. I know. We would love to tell you about Dune Jewelry at Dunejewelry dot com. Right now, the people at Dune Jewelry have my dad's ashes and are making I know, these are our rings already from Dune Jewelry with San Clemente sand for where I grew, where I spent my summers as a child, and it's Canadian Beach, the Canadian beach where his dad. Look at That ring is so pretty. They have the most fabulous jewelry of necklaces, bracelets, rings, stacked rings, you name it, gold, silver, and you can put different elements in it, including ashes. So I sent dad to Dune and they received him and they are they should be almost done making.
Speaker 3: I can't wait to see.
Speaker 1: I ordered my mom a bracelet, my sister a ring, and she chose ashes, Rocky Mountain dirt because my dad loved the Rocky Mountains, red rose petals because he loved red roses.
Speaker 3: I can't wait to see.
Speaker 1: That, and like a crystal white crystal, and it's just these are the most beautiful pieces. And you get a fifteen percent discount if you put it promo code Laura Caane fifteen. And I'm really excited because tomorrow I'm going to order my own piece. I think I'm going to order a bracelet because I want to be able to wear it like always and forever.
Speaker 3: Yes, and now remember, I'm going to put this in my will when I go. I want you to have like a choker made of all my ashes because nobody else is gonna want them.
Speaker 1: Oh, I will wear the heck out of you if it comes from Dune Jewelry, That's for sure. I will put ashes. It'll just be only ashes. How about that? Only? Eh?
Speaker 3: There we go?
Speaker 1: What is going on? I don't know, I'm.
Speaker 4: Ever since you got poop in your eyes, have a disaster. I can't say.
Speaker 1: There, go get that and I'll finish up tune. Okay, the okay, God, everything is still Oh God, June Jewelry dot com. And then the promo code is fifteen Laura Kane.
Speaker 3: Oh, Flora Cane fifteen.
Speaker 1: Okay, hold on, let me get this thing.
Speaker 3: Get it right, let me get it after I destroyed it.
Speaker 4: I know I'm.
Speaker 1: Gonna be calm. Everybody, be calm, everybody.
Speaker 3: We're not having an earthquake.
Speaker 1: We're not well. God, Jesus, now look at us. What did you do?
Speaker 3: Eric? I don't know to screw up?
Speaker 4: And it rains with Eric, it pours I know.
Speaker 3: Well on that, there we go.
Speaker 1: No, okay, there we go.
Speaker 4: There we here we go.
Speaker 1: Hi, We're back on Instagram.
Speaker 3: Line, thank goodness.
Speaker 1: Okay, now on that fabulous note.
Speaker 3: Oh, I have a question for you.
Speaker 1: Well, let's bring her on.
Speaker 3: Yes, but before she gets here, Oh, did you go to Uni Oil Peer Cathedral? Okay?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 3: From high school? Oh, I have a friend that was a teacher that thought that she taught you. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Anyway, Natalie Vale, please join us on.
Speaker 5: The guest share everybody our favorite psychic medium, doctor Reverend all the things, best personality ever, ever, best medium ever.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, thank you serious point it to you. Okay, first of all, let's talk about tonight. Yeah, what is up with the wolf moon? And I read I didn't read which ones, but I read that there are four signs that this will affect most emotionally this moon.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so this tonight. So which is what are we? Monday, the thirteenth of the So it's the first full moon of the year, which is really exciting. I think it's interesting because we're starting off the year with a full moon. We actually ended last year with a new moon, and so when we start off with the full moon, it kind of sets the tone for the whole year. So the full moon and cancer is tonight. Cancer is the ruler of the fourth house in astrology in the zodiac, and the fourth house is about home and family and about our roots and about our ancestors and about where we grew up and how we grew up. And it's a really much about like the mother of us all, so a lot of people on a cancer full moon feel the need to stay at home, eat comfort food, stay in their pj's, and maybe like cry or watch like sleep as in Seattle or like those old classics those like cozy warm things, snuggle with the blanket or your fur baby, and just like be in it. So yeah, that's kind of like kind of a global energy of what the cancer full moon is about. But full moons in general are culmination points. They're about like everything kind of coming together. It's an apex point. So they're kind of intense for everybody anyway, especially those of us who are more empathic or sensitive or intuitive, like you guys. So when we're in the energy of that full moon, everything is just like unearthed, like we're just feeling kind of off, Like you know, Eric, tonight is like a little clumsy, a little weird. And also I think full moons have a tendency to just like really bring everything that we've been kind of suppressing, like all the stuff that we're like, I'll feel with that later, I'll deal with that later. That's a tomorrow's problem. It's literally like today is tomorrow still, Like we're there, it's happening, it's we're in it, whether you want to or not, You're going to be feeling the feels, like big feels, you know, in.
Speaker 1: The biggest way ever to day especially, and I had no idea. Was the moon?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: And then also so cancer, the sign of cancer is actually ruled by the moon anyway, So all of the signs actually are ruled by different planets, and cancer is ruled by the moon. So this is like a pretty intense energy for everybody. So just like really my recommendation for people is like, just take some time tonight to nurture yourself, really practice good self care, kind of listen to your heart, like if you need to cry, cry, Like, this is a very watery moon, so when you're talking about the people who might get affected the most, we're going to look at first and foremost other water signs. So the other water signs in the zodiac besides cancer are oh my gosh, I'm blinking, but Pisces is one of them. And wow, my brain is Ami Gemini. So Gemini is the air and for some reason, my brain. So look at me. I'm now being affected by the moon.
Speaker 1: Hi.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh my god. Scorpio, Oh my gosh, I have a Scorpio sitting with me. I should know that right now. So it's cancer and Scorpio and Pisces, so those are your water signs. They're going to be feeling it a lot tonight. But also if you are a cardinal sign, because the way that zodiac works is you have there's cardinal signs and then there's other different you know parts of that. But the cardinal signs are cancer and capricorns, so like you're capricorns, so you're gonna be feeling it. Aries is another cardinal sign. And then oh my gosh, you guys, I feel like my brain is not working right.
Speaker 1: Welcome to this house. This is like no, this is really crazy.
Speaker 2: I'm like literally like thoughts are like leaving I can like like flying monkeys, Like.
Speaker 6: I'm like, okay, I get I get it.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, it's got to be an Earth's where he did Earth? I did fire? Wait so air ares oh Libra, Oh my god, I should know that. Yeah okay, anyway, yeah whatever, sorry y'alla. You would think this is my first rodeo.
Speaker 1: But and this is a good time to charge my crystals, right I put them out there?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you can put your crystals outside to cleanse them during a full moon is really nice. So you can just other ways of doing it are you can light up some polisanto or smudge it with some sage, kind of put them out over the full moon. You can even douse them with some holy water or ocean water for here in San Diego. That's a nice way of doing it too. I like to let them get solar and lunar energies, So I put them out under the full moon to get that lunar vibe, and then leave them out all day the next day so they get like confused with the sun as well, so they get that yin and yong vibe to them, and then they're feeling they've usually feel like a lot lighter and clearer and then charged up and you're good to go.
Speaker 1: I love that, Okay. So twenty twenty five is here officially obviously. Now I know that the Chinese New Year doesn't start to win February.
Speaker 2: So this year it starts on the new moon and Aquarius, which is January twenty ninth.
Speaker 1: That's when the Chinese New Year starts. And what is the what is the year? What is the animal this year?
Speaker 2: So this year we're in the Year of the yin wood Snake. Yeah, or as the Chinese sometimes call it, the baby Dragon, which I think is.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's cute and that cute.
Speaker 2: Yeah, baby dragon. So we had the dragon last Yeah, last year we had so we're still in it, like we're kind of ending it right now, but we're in the Wood Dragon and then when the lunar neier hits on January twenty ninth, we will be in the Wood Snake for until February of twenty twenty six.
Speaker 1: And what does that mean.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so the Year of the Snake is actually I'm really looking forward to it. It's going to be a softer energy. Dragon energy is always very magnanimous, it's very intense, it's very powerful. Dragons will fuck your shit up like they are awesome, but they are also so intense. So snake energy is just much more like strategic, much more mystical, magical. Snake energy for this year is going to really reward people who are going to lean into letting go. So the universal numerology of twenty twenty five is actually a nine and which really coincides very well with the energy of the snake. So this year we're going to have a lot of themes around embracing change and shedding our old skin, the parts of ourselves that no longer serve us. I'm excited about the nine Influence as well, because it's going to bring in a lot of humanitarian energy. So looking at like what can we let go of collectively on a global scale, especially stuff around hate and greed and you know a lot of what we're seeing the politics sitting government and just a lot of like shame blame game type of things and stepping more into kind of the collective of Okay, guys, like now is the time to grow up because the snake like dragon energy is very useful. Snake energy is more of like a young adult. So it's kind of like, okay, guys, it's time to wake up. It's time to mature, Like we can't be playing these games with each other anymore. We need to focus on the collective good. We need to focus on moving forward and letting go of a lot of our ideas around who we think is at fault and who's that blame and what and kind of just that contentious tight energy that people have been feeling. So I think Snake's going to help us shed It's going to help us evolve. I think we're gonna nine is going to help us to let go and to evolve. I think we're going to get a lot of spiritual healing this year and kind of a in a bigger way. I'm not saying that we're going to be where we want to be yet, though. I think that's also what the snake is also telling us, is that we're not going to see like major massive changes overnight. These things happen with patients, with time, with energy, with effort, and that's going to affect all of us in different ways too. So I would say that like the way that we want to move about in twenty twenty five is more of strategically done from a place of aligning with our truth, done from asking ourselves bigger questions of like where am I being driven from? Is that from my old ego voice? Right? Or am I trying to evolve towards and transform towards something higher? Right, like a higher purpose and a higher calling and what's good for us? All type of thing. So I'm well, I'm looking forward to I think it's going to be in a really interesting year. One thing I think about when I think about snake years is actual snakes. When they shed their skin, it's not like a beautiful process for them, you know, Like they grind up against rocks, they push themselves into like between like a rock and a hard place, Like it kind of blinds them a little bit. Like it's not like a beautiful thing for them. You know, it's a little bit painful in the shedding and the letting go. But once they finally are able to embrace them and move through and surrender to the changes that are here, right then they're able to really transform and kind of come out on the other side feeling fresher, lighter, cleaner, and really more aligned with what their truth is. So I feel like that's going to kind of be all of us. I think we're going to be kind of grinding ourselves against rocks and kind of banging our heads a little bit and freaking out and going.
Speaker 1: Blind and like ready to truth and yeah, you know.
Speaker 2: And then eventually we will break through. And I'm excited about twenty twenty six. Twenty twenty six is the year of the Horse. It's going to also be the fresh starts and new beginnings of a brand new nine year cycle. Be in the house of a one again. So like whatever we're doing wherever, all the completions, endings, closures, letting go, releasing, you know, embracing of the changes and that we can do now is going to really put us in a fantastic, excellent position for twenty twenty six.
Speaker 5: Oh wow, Okay, yeah, my gosh, Okay.
Speaker 1: I want you to look behind you, yes, and grab that doll and tell me if you feel anything with just grab her, hold tip you put her in your lap.
Speaker 2: No, I don't want to, so, Brian, this is for the camera, y'all can see.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know she's she's been with us since Halloween. Yeah, do you feel anything when you when you touch her?
Speaker 2: It's not at all? It's not good, you know it.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 2: You know what's interesting is that when I was actually sitting on the couch waiting to come up and talk with you guys, I noticed this dolls like it already caught my attention and it already like I was already kind of zeroing in on it a little bit. It's really heavy, it's really sad. There's like just a lot of like not not good energy around it. I mean, like, if you want to talk about is this like do you feel like there's like some sort of hauntedness to it?
Speaker 1: Is that, like, Brian, why don't you step in and tell us what you did?
Speaker 4: I bought it on e bay, okay, and they're a listing that said haunted doll possessed real.
Speaker 1: So but what was the whole the story of the doll?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 4: Remember, oh yeah, the young girl hadn't hanged herself or something.
Speaker 1: And you can hear like the swinging sometimes if.
Speaker 2: With this doll terrible, I got chills, Okay, yeah, I know, so, I mean I definitely did feel death around it. I was. I was kind of feeling almost like was it. We were talking all about fire, so I was kind of feeling like fire. But that could just because we were literally talking so much about it and it's happening everywhere all around us. But like, this doll makes my stomach hurt, like and it makes my heart beat faster just holding it. So I would say that from an intuitive and pathic perspective, like her face is like angelic, it's really like so sweet, but that is not what's happening here, like I did, like, it's just really like the juxtaposition between look at this phase. It's like oh I'm then no, no, like gross, like literally like I feel like I want to vomit. They like like and I and I feel bad for her.
Speaker 1: She's not her fault. It's at her fault.
Speaker 2: But you know what though, not my first haunted ghost doll really yeah, like for reals, I had legitimately, I had a client patient years ago bring in a doll that and we actually did release the spirit that was trapped in it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. She why did she bring in the doll?
Speaker 2: Well, because I think she I know, honestly, I can't remember. It was a few years ago, but she I think she wanted the doll, like I think she felt. I think she saw at like some antique store or something like that, and felt like there was something going on with it and she wanted to help it. Oh, it was kind of her thing around it. She wanted so she was she was a sensitive person and she was like, Oh, I feel like something's wrong here and I feel like we need to help it.
Speaker 1: How do you read? Well, then, how would I do this?
Speaker 2: Well, you know, we don't have time for that today. I know it's a whole it's a horrible process.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't do I just talk and put.
Speaker 1: Her in the can or no, no, no, no, I don't I don't want to out.
Speaker 3: This could be like some sort of an Annabelle thing if.
Speaker 4: You tried to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I wouldn't. So from a function as a functional practitioner for many, many years, this is terrible Functionuy.
Speaker 6: So right now is chaos? Yes, complete chaos. Yeah, the vibe is so much. Yeah, I mean cool, like Tom telling you. I sat down all of a sudden, my brain was like, yeah, when we're off there, I'll tell you exactly what's going on.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So I mean, like we need to clear your house. Your house needs a clearing. I think she needs to go in the garage. Like I'm not even kidding, like I would not, like she is actually bad juju.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, okay, this is what.
Speaker 2: We would This is the definition.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Brian. That was Brian.
Speaker 4: I know, I lived that thing for like a month, and I had a great time aside from the first two days which were weird, but other than that it was great.
Speaker 1: It wasn't great, Brian.
Speaker 4: You had no problems with that doll.
Speaker 1: I haven't had problems like I haven't had like noticeable.
Speaker 4: You always have ongoing problems, so it's hard to do. What's the doll and what's you?
Speaker 2: I know, all right, she goes in the garage as Yeah, I mean, like you know, I would just say, it's like it's never good to have something that's haunted or possessed, that you know is in your home. Like it's just not a good thing for anybody involved.
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, like, it's just it's one of.
Speaker 2: The cardinal rules. Fun it's not rocket science yet, Natalie, Yes, I know, don't give it to me.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna put her back. I'm just put.
Speaker 2: I don't. I'm just going home with.
Speaker 4: A little sensitive I can sense it. She's getting pissed with you right now.
Speaker 3: If you would just reach to the left and grab that doll with my face on it, and this I cursed that one.
Speaker 1: So it's funny.
Speaker 2: It does have like a voodoo vibe to it.
Speaker 3: I done, I'm not here.
Speaker 2: It actually does remind me of a voodoo all I actually.
Speaker 4: I dripped some toilet water on it, So maybe that's why that.
Speaker 2: Why you've gotten toilet water in your mouth and eyes. And look his mouth is wide open.
Speaker 1: Perfect wow. Okay, So what have you been noticing lately? Like people coming in wanting to know, like what, what's like the big thing that people are worried about, and like that you're really helping people with lately.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean as of the last week the fires, I mean, I think that every single person that was coming in was just feeling really off, really emotional, really heavy, and so I mean I think that we're feeling it. We're not that far from la and on a collective. Like, there's this idea of heart math. There's a heart math institute, you know. The idea is is that if we can regulate our heart rate variability, then we can like if we just do it for ourselves and in our electromnetic field, we can actually go out and then regulate other people. Well, it works the opposite way. So kind of like our heart math, our heart variability, like our electromenetic frequencies that we're putting out in our aura, you know, or in our field, basically extend about six feet depending on what's going on with us. And so if our heart rate is even and steady and feeling good, then just by being in our presence, other people can feel that they're like, oh, I just feel so calm around you, Like I just feel so grounded, you know that type of thing. Well, when we're a hot mess and we're fully justsregulated and our heart rates like all over the place and we're just pumping out adrenaline or whatever, then I'm just full of anxiety or stress or something. Then what ends up happening is is then we're putting out that vibration and that heart rate, and so then that's going out six feet And so I think what's happening is is La is one of the largest cities in the entire world. This has affected literally tens of thousands of people and animals too, and so you've got all of this energy of like sympathetic nervous system fight flight freeze, like just you know, absolute disregulation going on, and people and animals and everybody have been like fleeing and there's always run run around, get away from the fire, and that type of vibe and loss and tragedy and heartache and whatever. So that's what's happening in like the collective mind field that we're in and so and that's extending out. So I think just energetically we're all it's like a wave that's just coming through.
Speaker 1: Oh God, what can we do to I don't know in that sense help our friends to the north. Yeah, how can we do that? Like soulfully exactly.
Speaker 2: And so it's it's trying to find that regulation within ourselves, okay, Right, So it's it's really like all we really have control over is us, right, So it's about going in to this place of Okay, what I can do for everybody else is to make sure that I keep like you know, using an AA right, like keep my side of the street clean. So like I will take care of me. I will make sure that I'm not adding to the chaos and the disruption. I will make sure that I'm taking care of myself, making sure that I'm staying calm, cool and collected. I don't know if you guys have noticed on the roads, but like it's nuts out there right now, Like I like cut off, like like I've never been cut off before. Like I'm like, this is kind of I mean, it is a full moon tonight. I know that that's going to affect things, but it's just it is really a little agro out there. It is road ragey, Like yeah, yeah, it is definitely agro. So I think that if we can kind of practice kindness, practice patients, you know, with ourselves with others. That's really really helpful, you know, and then just kind of like anchor into this sense of having gratitude for for the fact that like we are okay, yeah, right, and of what is working in our lives right now. Sure, so I think even in the darkest worst times that people are, there's always like something that we can be grateful for, right, like maybe grateful that I can still breathe, you know, or grateful that I'm able to find shelter or and I think that that's a really difficult place to do. We want to count our blessings per se because I'm not at all saying that we want to overlook the things that are happening and like bypass them, but like just being able to say, Okay, you know, I woke up to day and I can walk, I woke up to day and I have a house like these are like I am blessed, you know, truly, And and that gratitude really does change our vibration, our changes our frequency. And if we can kind of stay in that more elevated place of staying heart centered, right and not in this way of what we have been doing, which I'm seeing so much of which is just like this aggressive competitive scarcity, not enough like mindset. Then I think that's what that's really a miracle and that would be a great gift to humanity.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh. Well, okay, aside from being a psychic, you're a medium. So tell us like all the things like what services do you offer? And where can we go to Natalie Veil dot com. But we'll spend it out, but I just want to like kind of go over the thing. You also do acupuncture too, Yeah, so what to talk about all the things that you do, the services that you provide. So, yeah, somebody would want to come to you, wouldn't, Well, thank you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I like to call myself, you know, a one stop shop. So, but I am a doctor of acupuncture and Chinese medicine. I graduated from the school here in San Diego, Pacific College, and then I'm an ordained Spiritualist minister through both the Spiritualist religion, which is the philosophy and a religion of basically, we believe that life exists on the other side, that so called death is just like a you know, partial change in your reality consciousness, you know, type of thing, and that communication with the so called debt is a fact type of thing. And then because of that, I am also ordained to officiate weddings and funerals, not my favorite, but you know, those happened too. And then I am a priestess, so I was initiated into some Celtic mystery schools, and so I do different rituals and ceremonies regarding times of the year that change, hosting public events to kind of celebrate seasonal shifts.
Speaker 1: Follow around on Instagram because yeah, you post those like dates, and.
Speaker 2: I do, I do, I do yeah. And then also I'm a shaman and a reiki master, so I do hands on healing, I do distance healing. I work with people literally all over the world. I do house clearings and funk SHUEI. So that's where all clear ghosts or yeah, yeah, that type of thing, if that's what you need. And then you know, I was born with as a psychic medium. I think we all have intuitive gifts. We're all born that way. Some of the us just develop them, and I was very fortunate to develop my gifts early on. So I do readings for people. I do touro. I brought your guys' toro, so you can and and then I connect with loved ones on the other side, if that's something that people are looking for.
Speaker 1: Do you just you're at the mall shopping? Yeah? Do you, like like the movie sixth see Dead People? I mean, like, do you do you sense like people are Like if you saw Brian walking down with like shopping bags or do you see like a spirit behind him?
Speaker 4: Ever?
Speaker 1: Is that how you see things? Or do you have to ponjure that up or do you have to like foe, Like how does that work? Yeah?
Speaker 2: So I have made a very conscious choice in my life that I want to be like a real girl. So I otherwise, like I think, you know, I do absolutely live kind of in between dimensions. Like I definitely have that kind of one foot in, one foot out all the time type of thing. However, like when I go to Costco, Hell no, I don't want to know what's going on with you. Like I wear my sunglasses, I'm in, I'm out. I got my shopping list, Like I don't have time.
Speaker 4: For this shit.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, Like I'm not there for that, Like I need to get my olive oil and my eggs and like so like those are those are the things. But obviously so like for me, it is something I can turn on and off.
Speaker 1: Okay, good, yeah, wondering if that, yeah, happened to you, because that would be minded it is.
Speaker 2: It's it, no, it is and then and then every now and then, you know what I'll say is like, sometimes things look at me. The other day, I was at work, actually, and I walked out. I just finished up with a client, and I walked out of my office and went washed my hands, and I came back in and I did see someone in my office and I saw them sitting in my chair, and I screamed. And my patient actually happened to still be there, and she's like, oh my god, what's going on. I'm like, oh, I'm so sorry, Like I didn't mean to scare you, but like there is somebody in my office. So you know that definitely will happen. And so for me, it either can look like an absolute real person likes that can be sometimes be how it looks, but oftentimes when I'm doing the work, it's not. That's not how it goes. Like when I'm tapping in and you're we're in sacred space together and we're in a container together. It's the impression of the person that I'm seeing. I call it seeing with my mind's eye. So it's almost like as if I'm watching a movie that you can't see. So it's like I'm seeing it laying over what's going on in the in the real world.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. Well, my my friend Kimberly, uh yeah, was she was just so blown away because her mom was what came in with you said, you're this female is with you and she's coming and strong and her mom's yeast and she was just she couldn't believe that, Like you just immediately glommed onto that, like or saw her immediately and like, do you besides the scary doll when you came in here, did you notice it? Was there anything else that seemed off?
Speaker 2: The energy in your Your house is different like today, like and I've been here. I think this is like my fourth time coming here, maybe fourth or fifth time coming here. And I was, I mean, you're a Gemini, and you are a Gemini to a t, like I love your need for variety and change is like real. So the movement of furniture is always a thing, but something does feel like it has shifted in here. So I'm not sure what's going on, but is it? Oh, oh my god, I know who it is. Oh, don't tell me. Did Elvis pass?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, my god. Okay, oh god, no no, no, okay, okay, okay, okay, with the weed again another Brian and Brian brought this to the house when we were playing with the Wigi board. Yeah, did we talk about this before?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 1: We played with the Wigi board the Halloween before the doll Halloween and we conjured up a spirit named Hester. And when we had a ghost hunter in here, he I saw Hester in that corner right over there. Oh creepy. When I was when I woke up in the morning to get some food, okay, and I was like, oh, hell no. And then I went back upstairs. I'm like, I did not see that that that it was like a glob. It was like a blob, not really defined. But I just don't know if you sent any presence here.
Speaker 2: Well, there's like there is like a death presence. That's why I was wondering about about it. So yeah, damn it, Brian.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's I regret you do not know. Like I said, it's hard to distinguish between your normal problems and the spiritual ones I bring here.
Speaker 1: I do feel like I'm living in a state of chaos, though, but I think I bring you bring that on yourself, like like you said, you gotta be more. I loved what you said about grounding yourself and letting go and shedding and like being waking up grateful that you woke up and just living in that vibe instead of like, oh my god, I gotta do this, Oh my god, I gotta do that. Oh my god, this person you know said this or I'm feeling this way sort of way. So that's it was good to hear that. And yeah, twenty twenty six is gonna be a good year. But that ride the you know what. At work, there are signs all over I don't know who put them up, but it said ride the wave. So it's kind of like a year just kind of ride the wave.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like changes are happening, Yeah, changes are occurring. I think that, like, you know, this is a year to lean into that. I love that Mike Tyson quotes say is like everybody has a plan until I punch them in the face or something like that. I think that's the quote I mean, I'm butchering it, but sorry, Mike Tyson. But the idea is is like or like the other quote that says like man makes plans and God laughs, right right, Like, So this idea that like, the more that we try to control outcomes, the more that we try to push our own personal agendas, the more that we have these things that we're really super attached to of how it's going to happen and when it's going to happen and what that's going to supposed to look like, the worst this is year is going to go for us. So I think if we can kind of yeah, lean into embracing this idea that shit's happening whether we want it to or not. And so I can either get on that surfboard and ride the wave with you or I can resist it and I can get hit by the wave, right you know so and pulled out. So I think like the more that we can go with the flow in that, the better for sure.
Speaker 1: All Right, Well, on that note, let's do the one tarot card. Yeah, but pull Like if we're talking about this earlier, well you heard us like last time he pulled death and and it was like it was literally what happened?
Speaker 2: Yes, your your brother passed and interesting, Yeah, okay, it's on the way over here. I had a feeling because on the way over here I was kind of tapping in a little bit and I got that vibe too. So there's yeah, no wonder there's death. I mean like, there's clearly like things have changed, right, there's people who are no longer literally no longer with us too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then I forgot Brian got like, I don't know if there's a it's some kind of I got the Devil, yeah, which I know, which was indicative of some of for certain things for sure. So I'm so, what should we do in preparation of picking this card?
Speaker 2: Okay, So what I did was I pulled out so this is the regular writer wad deck that we all know and love. It's just the classic, classic touro. So in this I pulled out the major iconic cards, which are the cards I like to use for New Year themes, right, like what is your topic theme? What's the influence for the year for you? And the reason I do that is because these cards are major like milestones or initiation points or like just big thematic things that we all go through in our life, and so this kind of really does help you understand, like, Okay, what do I need to be looking out for this year paying attention to how can I use this as my filter to help me navigate the year ahead. So like, if I know that this is if this is a double card, well I'm gonna then keep that. I'm not going to keep that in the front of my mind, right because we don't want to be like going around being like double double Yeah. But what it is going to do is tell you, Okay, like let's just file that somewhere and when I get presented with information or if it seems too good to be true or like an offer you can't refuse, you know, like stuff like that. It's like, ooh, wait a minute, there was that double card, Like let me let me ask some more questions, let me get some more information before I say yes to anything.
Speaker 1: Okay, I love this, I love this.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So what we'll do is I always clear the deck. So the deck is cleared, clear and off all the energy. Just take yourself, drop into your heart for a second. We'll take three deep breaths, so just breathing in through the nose, breathe out through the mouth. Good to more deep in.
Speaker 1: And out.
Speaker 2: And while we're in and out, good, Okay, I just want you to take your consciousness, keep your eyes closed for a second. Take your consciousness, drop it out of your head. We don't want to talk to your We want to talk to your heart. The heart is where we live, right, That's where our truth is. That's where our true, authentic self resides. So just step into your heart space for just a second and connect with your truth in this place I like to call it, this is where the unique spark of the divine dwells within. And just ask yourself, ask your truth, your inner healer, that spark of your the divine. What message do I need to receive to help me have clarity, guidance and direction for the year ahead. So what card can help me receive clarity, guidance and direction for my year ahead in twenty twenty five? Good? So that's gone. That's good, we've set the intention. You can to open your eyes. Take a deep breath. Okay, good, all right?
Speaker 1: All right? Who wants to go first? Well, you're right here, all right, I'm right here.
Speaker 2: I'll have you pull. I'll just have everybody pull, and then all.
Speaker 1: Should we should we do it one at a time or just each Okay, yeah, yeah, I pulled the Empress. Oh that's beautiful the Empress.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I actually I think that's such a beautiful card for you. And it's one of the nicest cards I think to throw too, way better than that. Yeah, oh my gosh, like like what like literal literal one eighty for you. So this is going to be a very different year for you. So this year and twenty twenty five, the Empress is so much about nurturing ourselves and caring for ourselves and caring for others. It's the card of the mother actually, so like really kind of moving into this, like being more kind and gentle and loving with yourself, taking care of yourself first, reprioritizing your own needs as like very important, you know, because like you know, we do give you are an actual mom too, write So this could be about your children and wanting to spend more quality time with them. This could also be about you wanting to spend more quality time with you because your mom's still here too. Yeah, so spending more quality time with your own mom as well, and just like really enjoying that family time and really enjoying one on one and bonding and connecting, but also doing it with yourself. So I think the Empress card is a card of creativity. So you know this we often see this card is like a very fertile energy and so you know we're beyond that now. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I always say, my last egg fell on his floor.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there you go, exactly. Yeah, this ship is sailed right, right, but there are other ways that we can create. And so this is going to be maybe like a new project that you're in fighting.
Speaker 1: It's so crazy because I've been painting lately, metle Point. There you go, metle Point, What the heck? That is so nineteen fifties of you. So that really speaks to me. So that's, oh my gosh, I'm really happy.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think that's I just I think that's a really soft energy for you. And I think it's after all, yeah, and especially after all of like last year's like who can I trust? What can I trust? Like that's the double energy and like ego reckoning, you know, we say that that's just like a lot of and like focusing on things that just like are just painful. Okay, I've done all of that. Now I'm coming back to myself. I'm just gonna like hmm, big hugs and like take it easy.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I love it. I love it. Thank you. You're right, Eric, you're up, buddy.
Speaker 2: Temperance okay, so okay, so anybody here of a dry January. So this temperance is literally, like it was kind of, it's about balance. It's about balance and moderation. So balance and moderation in every area of your life. So specifically, we start with like food and alcohol, like that's where we in caffeine, like those are whe where we start with that, just making sure that we're not over indulging, making sure that we're getting like balanced, healthy nutrition. But also like literally just every other area of your life, making sure that your relationships are balanced and fair and feel harmonious, making sure that you have good work life balance, making sure that you are taking care. This is interesting because these two cars are very like similar in the fact of like kind of like being your own best mom. You know, like a good mom is one that has gives you a bedtime and reads you a bedtime story exactly structure and discipline, but like not in a mean way, but in like a no nurturing, loving, caregiving kind of a way. And that's what the balance card is about, is like finding your balance and all the things, making sure you're taking really good care of yourself, like physical health wise, so you know, if you haven't gone in for your own all of your stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like this is so you're doing like you're taking trips, You're doing things that you haven't done. You're you know, taking time sometime off work that you deserve like this, he's actually doing these things, which is perfect, great for him.
Speaker 2: That's so perfect because Capricorns are known for being workaholics and just going like full pedal to the metal. And so I'm glad that you've already started to feel that energy and embrace that change. Yeah, but that's a good change for you. Both of these changes are really good for you, right, like kind of stepping more into your creativity and your nurturing of yourself and your art and new projects and for you like finding your passions and finding things that are fun and interesting and playful. Like I think those are really good ways to bring balance and awesome.
Speaker 1: Brian, get up here, come on, pull your card brother, all right, I know I forgot Like is there like a heretic Carter like there was no there there what he picked? That was what he picked last time? Come on, interesting, okay, judgment.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you're going to really feel the energy of the Universal Nine this year because that the nine is about completions, endings, closures. It's a time of reflecting. The final judgment card is about assessing and reviewing your the facts of your life, okay, and trying to figure out like, did I make the right choices? Did I do the right thing? Am I happy with where the outcomes are? Am I happy with where I've landed? That type of thing, and then trying to figure out is this the right path I want to be on? So that's going to be a big theme for you in twenty twenty fives. Am I on the right path? Do I like the path that I'm on? How did I get on this path in the first place? And is this where I want to keep going? Basically?
Speaker 1: So?
Speaker 2: Or is it time to move in a different direction? Do I need to kind of do something different?
Speaker 1: So?
Speaker 2: How old are you now?
Speaker 4: Twenty four?
Speaker 2: Okay, so you're like kind of edging on that quarter life crisis, you know, did you?
Speaker 1: Okay? Okay, Yeah, I'm making like this is this is Yeah, this explains his.
Speaker 4: Life like it's like starting six months.
Speaker 1: Ago, right exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So you're you're just you're in it. You're just kind of again reviewing, evaluating, assessing the facts, like how did I get hair?
Speaker 1: Where do I want?
Speaker 2: Is this where I want to be? Where do I want to go now? Because I think that, like so much of what happens for us in our we like in our early twenties too, is like life just literally happens to us. And then we're like, oh, I've never thought I would end up in x y Z And here I am. And now you're like, well, I did end up in x y Z. Is that right for me? Is that the right thing?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 2: So that's what the final judgment card is. It's about this.
Speaker 1: Is good, this is this is all so good? Wow, I love it. Okay, Natalie again, you're like you're our favorite guest, my favorite guests.
Speaker 2: I always just connect with you so deeply. My moon is in Gemini. You're a Gemini. I'm as Capricorn's son Capricorn like you guys. I love the banter, I love the fun. You guys crack my shirt up every time. Yea and other than totally derailing my psychic vibes by having all these haunted, I felt like I was like jammed too much, like a normal activity happening. Yeah, it's always a good one.
Speaker 1: So you guys, Natalie Vail dot com super easy v A.
Speaker 2: I l like Veil Colorado.
Speaker 1: Yes, and we have her bio and her picture and everything on our website Laura Kane after Dark, So if you want to look that up, I think we have her link on there too. Go see Natalie if she's amazing. If you want to know what your your ears like, you want to talk to your you know what loved ones who have passed, just she's the one to go to. Yeah, for sure, for sure.
Speaker 2: Thank you. I have to tell you though, really fast. Your dad is really happy about you making him into jewelry, Like he's I'm not really like really when you were talking about that, I just felt like his presence was so strong. I think it's because he wants because he's always with you, and this way you will always remember that he's always with you. So it's like just very sweet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love that, Thank you so much. Oh my gosh, he's actually part of him is like sitting on my desk right up there, my dad.
Speaker 4: Anyway, you have a body in here, and you think I'm the reason this last to see you girl.
Speaker 2: We really need to clear this house. This is like, this is critical.
Speaker 4: Somehow this is my fault.
Speaker 3: There are a lot of people floating around in here.
Speaker 1: There are so okay, yeah, Abigail's on the cabinet, your dad's on the desk.
Speaker 4: Somehow I ruined the functu.
Speaker 1: Like eight roommates will like crazy.
Speaker 3: But anyway, it's like a halfway house for spirits in here.
Speaker 1: It's like a way lace tae. My god, oh my god. Well, thank you so much for coming in. Thank you you're laying out for us. We appreciate it so much. And you remember what to do with the end, right, Oh, I sure do, and I'll go first. You guys, thank you so much for listening and watching, and thank you for uh being patient with us while we were off and someone was on vacation, which we will talk about next episode. We'll talk all about his little trip. And UH love your podcast.
Speaker 2: Love your podcast, Love your podcast.
Speaker 1: I love you, my sweet babies.
Speaker 5: Bye guys, bye guys, Happy New Year, Bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye.