Speaker 1: You're watching Chewing the Cud.
Speaker 2: We've missed Kinsman and like venue room and I said, I know, just like the back of my hand. Oh that's now welcome to Cheering the Cud. This week, I am joined by what I'm going to call a conglomeration of lovely.
Speaker 3: That is Missed Kinsman. Hello, how are you very well? Thank you very much? A conglomeration of.
Speaker 1: Lovely I'm calling a conglomeration. What would you really call me name? What have you got for us this week?
Speaker 3: Well, this week I'm talking about a celebrity who's bed all. And then we have our game to play in Game of the Week.
Speaker 2: And that's before miss chows us his blowing skills in Crafty Queens on screen. Now you can see our social media just search for at the Cud TV and.
Speaker 3: As people who have popped up on the comments that go along the bottom of our screen. It's time for Mike in the buzz. Have you ever been considered a miracle baby? No, certainly not been considered a miracle baby. No, a mistake, but not a miracle baby.
Speaker 2: You see, it's a miracle is still alive because I was a child that like declined things and licked things and put fingers in sockets. Yeah, nothing much has changed. Before you say it, I could see what.
Speaker 1: You were going for.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there was no needs. There's no needs.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Simple.
Speaker 2: This is a story about a doctor in Beijing who has announced that there is a child who has been born with a four inch tail. He said, it's it's incomplete degeneration. So as the child was forming in the womb, the spinal cord stayed outside a little bit.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, so it's not a proper tailbone then, because we've all got those.
Speaker 2: It's it's not a cock sis. It's not a cosis, not a cock sis. It's actually part of the child's spinal column out. So they can't choppy choppy because paralyzing paralyzing. Yeah, perhaps a bit lighthearted of medical drama. Choppy jobby paralyzing, paralyzing.
Speaker 3: Is it it's functional then just outside it's not well, it's functionalizing.
Speaker 2: It's part of the spinal column. Yes, not functualizing. They can climb trees and hang upside down. We think monkey boy, monkey boy. They they're monkey boy. So the blurry bit is the bomb. Yeah, because we don't see it, don't need to see a baby's bumb But yeah, apparently it happens quite often that this, that the spine can grow outside of a person, right, but normally only a little bit, so they can tuck it back in.
Speaker 1: Sort of thing they're going to do.
Speaker 2: They don't know yet because they're not because if they can't cut it off.
Speaker 3: Every time he sits on his bomb and his legs are going to go numb, possibly or have some other nervous interaction. He sits on his bomby, you know, I might go up. What happens every time he wipes his bum?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm more concerned about actually pooping because you're gonna have to hold it.
Speaker 1: Maybe get some gaffer tape.
Speaker 3: Gaffa tape does solve everything. Gaffa tape, stick it on your back in it. It's like, but yeah, oh the poor thing, well little child. Well they're still young enough and growing that they can do things. I suppose, but hm.
Speaker 1: Hmm, yeah, I just think that's interesting. It is interesting.
Speaker 2: It's interesting, Yeah, from from one growth to another.
Speaker 1: Well, not quite. Have you got you got a pet, haven't you?
Speaker 3: I I don't have a pet. I have my neighbor's pets. Stolen it comes around, it spends some time with me, just likes hanging out.
Speaker 1: Uh huh.
Speaker 2: And so it comes around and eats food that you bought for it, and is the literarere that you've got for.
Speaker 3: It maybe, and has toys that I.
Speaker 1: Put for it, and half stolen a cat.
Speaker 3: I've basically half stolen a cat. We have tracked down the owners, though, So I'm going to go around and half stolen your cat. I'm so sorry I've stolen your cat. No, I haven't stolen the cat. I've tracked them down, and I am going to go and speak with the neighbors and say I'm sorry, sorry, I think I have your cat. Apparently they have a young toddler who just won't stop fiddling with it, and that's why it's run away. Okay, So I'm taking care of a traumatized cat. Okay, an angry pussy if you will.
Speaker 1: It's a legal thing. Wait to happen.
Speaker 2: Well, it's the story about a lady who hams to sadly passed away.
Speaker 3: Oh no, Richard gard didn't get hold of it, did they? Well, Richard, do you don't.
Speaker 1: Know the room. It's a very very old rumor about Richard gear.
Speaker 3: I believe it's called felching. Okay, and that's where you take a small rodent.
Speaker 1: No, that's not felching. No, it is when you go to that inside someone.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, no, no, no, well I believed it was called felching. But it's where you take a small rodent, a tube of some kind and insert it in somebody's bottom. And famously Richard Gear was accused of this.
Speaker 1: They don't like it.
Speaker 3: No, not that. It's abuse of animals, and it's a very very bad thing. Quite funny but bad.
Speaker 1: And also clause.
Speaker 3: Oh no no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no no.
Speaker 2: Lady who took a dead hamster around Europe as ashes, which is less disturbing than having one or.
Speaker 3: So. Her dead hamster apparently loved to travel, so she took it abroad before when it was alive, though.
Speaker 2: No, what happened was during the pandemic. This lady built cardboard replicas of cities in Europe and put the hamster in them.
Speaker 3: Oh, that's adorable, and.
Speaker 2: Said that the hamster loved to travel. That's really cute, slightly weird that she's got. I've built a model of Paris and the hamster loves to travel because I've put them bit ofapsters in a wooden in cardboard is going I've got lots of sha chew.
Speaker 3: Hey did did she fed them like claissants and stuff so they felt the real Parisian experience.
Speaker 1: No, but she was rude to them in restaurants.
Speaker 2: So now that the dead, she has cremated it and is taking the ashes around European cities.
Speaker 1: How did she cremate it?
Speaker 3: Toaster?
Speaker 1: I think? How did take it to a vetop?
Speaker 2: Squeakers are very popular these days.
Speaker 3: Stunt pop it in the blender, spin it up, done.
Speaker 1: Well, crispy fried. No, no, no, no, so yeah.
Speaker 2: So she's basically the ashes taking it around European cities and things. But she's not taking the whole of the hamster because it needs to be under fifteen milliters.
Speaker 1: So she's taking some of the hamster ashes.
Speaker 3: Does she know which fits ashes?
Speaker 1: Leg She might have been turned into ashes and portions.
Speaker 3: Couldn't get all of it into the brevel legs sticking out one end, tail coming out the other.
Speaker 2: Well, that's the best bit of the toasty, those bits of stick on the edge. If you want to eat a deep abs to like a toasty share it with us at the cud TV and that brings us nicely onto our story of the week.
Speaker 1: No no, no, no, no, no no. Would you like a toasty?
Speaker 3: I feel quite hungry now. I could just go for a cheese toasty.
Speaker 1: She's an hamster.
Speaker 3: They would have wanted she's an Hamster's clever.
Speaker 1: I thought about it. It wasn't it wasn't. Oh, how do you feel about art?
Speaker 3: I love art? Art.
Speaker 1: What's your favorite artist or piece of art? Oh?
Speaker 3: I can't remember who the artist is, but if I remember what it was called correctly, brick was the one that most impressed me. And it's just a series of bricks formed in a mathematical way that's like a perfect, perfect size a house.
Speaker 1: No, it was just a just a row of bricks, just a row of bricks, just formation.
Speaker 3: Of where you're walking past a building site. No, it's a proper, actual art installation. And I really liked the ideas behind. Was it like modern art? I actually was in an art place.
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, it wasn't that someone's just put a post on a parle of brakes.
Speaker 3: I go to galleries, I go to exhibitions and things occasionally. When I was paid to because I used to work for the arts council.
Speaker 2: There we go and when they say go to an exhibitionist, that's not what they mean.
Speaker 1: Where's it? A story from Copenhagen.
Speaker 2: Mister Jensen, mister Jens Harding Okay has been ordered to return seventy seven thousand dollars after selling two pieces of art.
Speaker 3: Okay, well they got bad.
Speaker 2: Well he's called the art work take the money and run okay, and has provided two blank canvases.
Speaker 3: Oh that's clever.
Speaker 1: So yeah, oh that's very very clever. Called it take the money and run.
Speaker 3: And did I really like that? I think that's worth the seventy seven thousand you really Yeah?
Speaker 2: I can do your copy of it for twenty quicks. The canvas is only ninety nine p.
Speaker 1: That's a big mark up. But that's what I mean. Why I really like.
Speaker 3: I do really like because it's it's the concept and the idea behind it, and even just putting the title to it and running it like that is art in itself. That's actually genuinely very clever and brilliant. And that's that's the kind of art I really like. I think if you're going to do a picture and try to make it to it, just take a photo.
Speaker 1: I quite like see.
Speaker 2: I think that most art that we see these days isn't art because it's either done for a claim or for monetary reward.
Speaker 1: Not really art. I think the purest form of art you can get is graffiti in a.
Speaker 3: Toilet wol I wouldn't deny that, actually be there are some cracking pieces of graffiti in the molly House, very very nice. But in Manchester, to go down there and check out the loose they've got cracking graffiti.
Speaker 1: Go down there.
Speaker 2: It's up three flights of stairs, very desperate in the molly House. The expedition team to get up, can't do it drunk.
Speaker 1: It's narrow stairs as well.
Speaker 2: My favorite whatever it is, someone's put a coat hanger and it's like the two Armed Ones.
Speaker 1: Angry octopus wants to fight you, and it's just it makes me smile. All right. That that's our And that's all from the Buzz this week.
Speaker 3: Thanks for that, Mike. Do you love an angry octopus?
Speaker 2: And hamstersting a pleasure as always, so come me up next after this break. It's missed and the show Bus news you're watching Chewing the Coud with mister and Mike. Now let's get ready for the show biz with Missted.
Speaker 3: So do we like Jedwood?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: No, why so so now that they've stopped making music, Yes, right. I think some of their posts are funny on Instagram and things, and I think they're they're really good comic timing and I think they're brilliant allies to everybody in the LGBTQ. If they're release any more music, that will turn to a hard No.
Speaker 1: They are actually.
Speaker 3: I mean, they've still got the whole stick with the giant hair, and they've looks and stuff like that, but they're beginning to fill out a bit now. I'm looking kind of handsome.
Speaker 2: It has been a while for you, though, hasn't it while It's like, you know it's been a while when you start doing Hello Jedwar.
Speaker 3: But they're in the news again that they're back. But this is because X, because Celebrity Big Brother is back, and on Celebrity Big Brother at the moment is Lily Walsh, who used to be.
Speaker 1: Their mentor when they're on X Factory.
Speaker 3: So there's been a bit of a Walsh Well he's not been made.
Speaker 1: See they are quite now these days, or at.
Speaker 3: Least they're coming along. I could see in it. Give them ten years and they'll be right for me.
Speaker 1: But do you know how old they are?
Speaker 3: No, not really. They're in their thirties now. They still look about twelve, which is not good for me.
Speaker 1: No, but gay hair, very gay hair, and translatetor so.
Speaker 3: They are very very well quoifed, I have to say, not really my style, but quift.
Speaker 1: Anyway, and bitch us.
Speaker 3: Louis's been on Celebrity Big Brother because that's back again now, and because they talk on these shows, because you know, people ask them things and they must forget that they're being filmed constantly twenty four to seven, even though they've signed up for this stuff. He was having a bit of a chat about them and reflecting on his time with them back in two thousand and nine, and he said they were vile, but they were great. I got five million quid for them. I swear on my mother's life. They were vile, but they were a novelty. It was great for the show, and it's what it was all for the show, which I think is actually probably a fair reflection because they were a novelty act. Yeah, apparently they're just horrible human beings that are terrible to work with, according to Louis Walsh. According to Louis Walsh, yeah, everybody hates Jedward. Have obviously seen heard this because it's TV, so they've responded to this. Apparently, they say Louis Walsh is a cold hearted bastard who didn't even send us flowers when our mom died, knowing that.
Speaker 1: Their mother died back in twenty nineteen.
Speaker 3: Would you have sent flowers if you used to manage them ten years earlier? I might have sent them a lovely message flowers because they're in Ireland. Yeah, it's a Flora's expensive at the best of times.
Speaker 1: Just saying.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't know who I have sympathy for really, because I just don't care about them.
Speaker 2: I say, I think personally having had experiences with people who have had experiences with Louis Welsh and being very cagy here for a reason. He's a eagle, he is he absolute.
Speaker 3: You heard it here first.
Speaker 2: That's why I'm not I'm being very vague about who I've had conversations with.
Speaker 3: Okay, before we get into any litigation, let's move on to the next story. So while back we talked about some gay footballers. We did, we did, we did, and you've got me talking about football again.
Speaker 1: And I.
Speaker 3: Do like balls, but in pairs and shorts and not running up and down a field for they're in shorts. They are in shorts. But I just don't like sport. But I do like gay footballers. I have a lot of respect for you, so respect I just didn't ever ever have to be talking about that's all calling it.
Speaker 1: That's what I call it. Respect, punch double respect.
Speaker 3: Anyway, the footballer, I hope I'm pronouncing this correctly. I do apologize because I respect you.
Speaker 1: Is footballer Josh respect you.
Speaker 3: He's a bit too skinny for me to be fair for hacking one off. But yeah, football footballer Josh Cavelo or Cavalo, I don't know has announced his engagement to his finance Leyton Morel and he poppedup the question at the Adelaide United FC Coopers Stadium. Yeah, so he's obviously getting support from his team and the people he plays for. It's it's actually pretty lovely because yeah it is. Because he came out back in twenty twenty one and obviously he at the time I think was the first openly gay footballer in the world, and that's a big thing.
Speaker 1: It's open again active footballer. Yes, yes, exactly.
Speaker 2: A lot of people that have bravely come out after their career along exactly.
Speaker 1: Well, even that's a big deal.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't do that, but it is something more to do it while you're still in there and you're going to have the crowd shouting. He's had some injuries and been off the pitch for stuff, but he is an active player and come back and he's even had death threats and stuff. So it is a truly brave thing to do. And it's not just him being brave doing it. It's that they've let him use the stadium to do his proposal and it's all big news and stuff. It's that the team supporting him as well, and I think that's actually kind of amazing and pretty beautiful. So as much as I can't stand football, hats off to you lads, hats off.
Speaker 1: And they're both hideous people. Look at the ugly faces. Oh come on, look at his car. That's cranny. They're both beautiful. They are handsome.
Speaker 3: Men having a lovely life.
Speaker 1: I hate good for them. So any other celebrities that you know that are getting hitched this year.
Speaker 3: Not that I'm aware of and not that I care because I'm a sad, lonely bastard who is very very cynical about other people having love or having a cat. That's why I have to deal and angry pussy that belongs to somebody else.
Speaker 1: Anyway.
Speaker 3: Our third story, Yes, as we've already discussed, I have a love of the arts now we've had the Oscars recently, and I love film as.
Speaker 1: An art medium as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, the awards were done as much as I do love film and I do love the arts, It's a very very long show to watch, and there's been a lot of news it With that, I'm just ken perform Ormance that was huge and Oppenheimer winning absolutely everything.
Speaker 1: They completely mopped the awall did They did a lot. They didn't win everything. There was a couple they didn't win.
Speaker 3: There were a couple, but they were the winners of the night.
Speaker 1: They did very well. But it's a very good milk movie.
Speaker 3: But it's a long show. I've never sat all the way through it all, even though I care about the medium. So sometimes some of the more arts based the craft, the people behind the shows that put it all together don't get noticed amongst the best actresses and best films.
Speaker 1: That's all people care about.
Speaker 3: So I thought people may have missed this. We should highlight one of the lesser considered categories because.
Speaker 1: National film, aren't we.
Speaker 3: We're going to look at costume, okay, because I think the awards for costume are very important, and what costume departments do for people is in films is just a really unsung hero of the entire medium clothes.
Speaker 1: So it was being announced by John Cena.
Speaker 3: Okay, man, Yeah he did it naked, huh Yeah, And I thought it was just important.
Speaker 1: To that's not naked. We've all seen him topless in movies.
Speaker 3: I've seen him many times topless in movies.
Speaker 1: Okay, he's naked.
Speaker 3: No, I'm not.
Speaker 2: I'm not aroused at all. You maybe not why he got on his feet? Can stop there and stops. Yeah, I was enjoying the view until la fete.
Speaker 3: I can forgive the broken stop.
Speaker 1: I can't.
Speaker 3: If they're pin behind my head, I'm not going to see them.
Speaker 2: Claimed to be a top again. It's got a very pronounced vein air on his arm.
Speaker 1: He does, and.
Speaker 3: It's I lick every minute of it. But I just appreciate what he's bringing to the arts.
Speaker 1: Do this.
Speaker 3: I just think costume is very important and that's why we should look at it.
Speaker 1: Why did he do it naked?
Speaker 3: Because he's presenting the costume designed thing. It's a gag. It's called humor. That's not humor. That's that's humor.
Speaker 1: That's that's that's you spending twenty minutes having.
Speaker 3: There may be a reason behind it, but honestly, I didn't make my way through the new story.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry. I'm just being that's why you had a cigarette before finish one off for a cigarette?
Speaker 1: Now, I know smoke. When he's on the.
Speaker 2: Show, suddenly I just need to have a cigarette, saying yeah, so he's done that naked?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Right? Was the right wing press annoid?
Speaker 3: I don't know. I don't give a monkey's just.
Speaker 1: Because you know they say that drag queens turn people gay.
Speaker 2: That had have turned me gayer if I was watching the Askers and that came on, because it's.
Speaker 3: A what two in the morning, It's like old eighties cartoons that I grew up on. They're all in like bondage gear and muscle Mary's. It had an.
Speaker 2: Effect on me thinking ThunderCats, aren't you No, I'm thinking he Man hre Man.
Speaker 1: I have actually seen that video with he Mann skeleton.
Speaker 3: And the website was Okay, that's everything from the show biz.
Speaker 2: Thanks for that mist while miss doing it again, I'll give him some tissues.
Speaker 1: Stick around because come up next we have our game of the week.
Speaker 2: Maybe you're watching you in the cud and this week we're going to play a new game a vext aor vexologist apparently that means someone that likes flags and this one is for ever so lovely missed off your pop. Okay, take some tissues with.
Speaker 1: You day all the week. So what's going to.
Speaker 2: Happen is we're going to see a picture of a flag, okay, and it's missed job to try and work out what the flag is representing.
Speaker 1: Okay, we have a selection of them all LGBTQ at A plus. So are you ready missed.
Speaker 3: Um? I feel left of this. I'm going to have to end up handing back my gay badge at the annual general Meeting known as Pride.
Speaker 2: You're still allowed to keep that after you couldn't work out how to play it, because put it you and blow it anyway, So shall we get the first one up and see if you get it?
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, okay, So.
Speaker 1: What's the first one look like?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 1: What is that flag called unknown?
Speaker 3: As? That's your normal Pride rainbow flag, isn't it.
Speaker 1: Normal Pride rainbow flag?
Speaker 3: Is the end?
Speaker 1: So we've been given.
Speaker 3: I've is it a good time to mention I'm actually color blind?
Speaker 1: You can mention it? Is that why you pitched that shirt?
Speaker 3: Yeah? It's it's purple and green, isn't it.
Speaker 1: Yeah? That's a lie, you know it is? Okay, cool, So let's have a look at the answer.
Speaker 3: Yay, see, I'm not a complete incompetence. It's very hasn't that not been replaced?
Speaker 1: Though?
Speaker 3: We don't use that anymore? The NHS has stolen it.
Speaker 2: The NHS has stolen it, which I think we should still use it as well. Yes, just to say every time going yeah for the NHS, it's like you're supporting gays as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah. That will show them, Yeah, that'll show them.
Speaker 2: That's not the first iteration of the rainbow flag though. No, No, that the rainbow flag change because it had it was a fewer colors to start with, and the color has a different meaning. No, that's what this one is. Now, what with the different colors has different meanings. So we've got health and pride and all that sort of stuff.
Speaker 3: I just thought it was the Hanky code.
Speaker 2: The original one was hit towards the Handky code kind of idea. But this one that we know is the standard rainbow flag is actually the second iteration of that.
Speaker 1: A next one? What flag do you think this is?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 1: What flag is that?
Speaker 3: Is it a cake? An upside down cake? It looks like the like sponge and icing but fallen over? Is it a flag of cake?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: If you just said a rubub and custards sweet, I'd probably been a bit more on the board.
Speaker 1: But should we find out what it is? Please inform me, enlighten me, educate.
Speaker 3: Oh, it's the lesbian pride flag.
Speaker 2: Good for them, it's good for the good for them. Shall we get the next one up?
Speaker 1: Then?
Speaker 3: I really I don't know. I don't know, I don't know, I don't know. I'm sorry, Okay, I really don't know.
Speaker 2: So they are part of the LGBT community, pla.
Speaker 1: Oh, so I do process of elimination.
Speaker 3: We've had the l so let's say it's the b it is it the bisexuals.
Speaker 1: Let's say, let's see if it's the bisexuals.
Speaker 3: Yeay, I I am full solidarity, and I will remember that's your flag from ever.
Speaker 2: Now, from ever now, from ever now, well, from ever now to ever.
Speaker 1: Then let's have a look at the next one.
Speaker 3: Oh oh, okay. That that's a lot of different layers. Let's just work our way down the list and pretend that I know, I don't think they're the transsexual colors. It's some of them maybe, but I don't. I don't think. But let's say transsexual.
Speaker 2: Okay, So the best way to say if you don't find anyone sexually attractive, anyone?
Speaker 3: Oh okay, asexuals can have a look.
Speaker 1: It is the asexual flag. H Do I set the next one up?
Speaker 3: There's lgp tu dot plus plus plus plus plus plus. Oh that's the gay Irish. Gay Irish, the gay Irish.
Speaker 1: The gay Irish have a flag. They have their own flag.
Speaker 3: They do bigora pot of gold, gay Irish.
Speaker 1: I should see what they do against the BLANDI still.
Speaker 3: A romantic.
Speaker 1: Get the next one up them?
Speaker 3: Yes, please, Now that looks more like the transsexual colors that I was thinking of.
Speaker 1: That is the transplant. I know that. Yeah, we get the answer for the transplant.
Speaker 3: Yay, brilliant good. I'm glad I got that one. Yes, well, I have a I have a few trans friends. I would have felt like i'd let them doubt if I don't know.
Speaker 1: I do. I actually like the transflag color scheme.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Like a pastoral color. That's why it stood out to me, because the pastoral colors.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it wasn't the shape of the flag and the stripes. I had no idea, but the colors. I got the color scheme.
Speaker 2: We should we get the next one up them?
Speaker 3: Oh, now you're pushing it. Really is that Venezuela.
Speaker 2: It's not Venezuela. No, and it's not the former Democratic Republic of Congo. You're thinking it's a country rather than actual Thislido.
Speaker 3: No, there are so there are so many different factions of our wonderful, quick so diverse, which is a brilliant thing.
Speaker 1: So if I gave you the hint of saying.
Speaker 3: You and I are binary, oh non binary, let's have a look it is.
Speaker 1: Again.
Speaker 3: My non binary friends will be very very offended. They are all going to tell me off. They specifically are going to come and beat me up, and as approved to those people that don't like the day.
Speaker 2: Pronoun Mistus used it in a sentence, and it was correct. Shall we see the next time?
Speaker 1: Then? Shall we see the next flag? I like this one.
Speaker 3: Now, I do recognize this one. This is one I do, but I don't know what it is. But I recognize this one. This one is not one that looks like a country to me. I recognize it, but I can't remember what it's for. I thought that that might have in the transgender one, but we've had that, we have had that one, so it can't be.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm not going to describe this one to you.
Speaker 2: I'm just going to give you the answer, which is the intersex flagh.
Speaker 1: Okay, should we get the last one up? Then?
Speaker 3: Yes, please, let's get last one up.
Speaker 1: Get it up?
Speaker 3: Ah, this is the new Pride flag.
Speaker 1: Okay, specific has a specific name.
Speaker 3: Look, you're lucky to get the general category out of me. If you're trying to get the specific name, you're going to be waiting a long time. It's the new Pride flag. That's what it's going to be. Damn well, called we.
Speaker 1: Get the answer up?
Speaker 3: Progressive.
Speaker 2: There is another version, as well, which has got the intersection in the white triangle, which I quite like as well.
Speaker 3: When that first came out, I have to admit I was like, well, the original Pride flag covers everybody as well, why do we have to add? And I was originally quite annoyed about it, but actually like the Maine the spirit behind it and the idea of just making sure that everybody really clearly knew that they were part of everything because that's what we should be about, supporting each other and being together. It's brilliant. So I'm down with that. I'm really down with that.
Speaker 2: Can we just bring that back up on screen? So yeah, a lot of people had that reaction. When I first saw it, I went, oh, what they're doing to the Pride flag and had that question because I've never been emotionally attached to the Pride flag.
Speaker 1: I've always been very much I love the rainbow, why not?
Speaker 2: But I am starting to become more emotionally attached to the Progress flag because it is a great way of showing solidarity for everybody in the LGBTQ A A plus.
Speaker 3: Well, that's that's what I thought with the first one, is like, well that that first one covers all groups without being specifically about groups because of the different meanings to it, and I thought that it was a real shame that the original flag could obviously let people down and not making them feel that, and that's why it was important to have this new flag. I actually kind of don't like that it's segregating and breaking things down, but I also like the fact that he's trying to include everyone and support everyone and let them know that they're loved and that's important. That's what pride is all about, and representation and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: So if we.
Speaker 3: Needed to update things to make sure that people knew that and felt included.
Speaker 1: Good.
Speaker 2: So I hope you've learned something new. I know Mist has has been writing things down quite quickly. But coming back after this break, we have missed and crafty quins. Welcome back to cheing the CUD. Now miss is going to give us something to decorate our homes in crafty quins.
Speaker 3: Hello, Mike Anest, this is completely ruining all street cred I have ever ever had addressed.
Speaker 1: Like this if you just use the phrase street credit.
Speaker 3: I was hoping for a date and no, it's not going to happen now, is it? This is not going on my grinder profile it anyway. We're going to do some crafty queens. You will see next to you you've got some various bits of materials, the key material being a couple of lovely eggs.
Speaker 1: I do have two eggs.
Speaker 3: Now, did you ever do this at a school where you would open up a little hole in one end, open a little hole on the other and blow out the yolk holes?
Speaker 1: Is something slightly different? Yes, I have blown an egg before you've blown an.
Speaker 3: Egg foot Well, that's exactly what we're going to do day and then we're going to decorate the eggs. Okay, nice, and it's completely free form. You'll see that you've got a little scalpel to help you pierce the holes.
Speaker 1: Okay, I've got scissors.
Speaker 3: Well, use you use those, but be safe now. They're very sharp implements. And you remember what you were told by your therapists last time.
Speaker 2: The voices that nobody else can hear don't mean that they're not real.
Speaker 3: You also have some lovely felt materials, a bit of feather ring, and some little little tiny balls, all sorts of wonderful materials to decorate your egg. I am not going to dictate to you what you do. Maybe not doing that, okay, but but the decoration is free form. I you come up with your own we were talking about art earlier. You can come up with your own artistic interpretations of how you want your egg to look.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: I will have a little competition late to see who's this more pretty?
Speaker 1: Okay cool?
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, okay, So first key thing, I've got a little mug here to catch the dribblings, and we're going to make a little hole in the top of the egg.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, we go.
Speaker 3: Let's try and make a little hole without cracking it. Be sure this is going to work very well? Hope, there we go. Okay, there we go. Are you in? I'm in. I cracked it without going too hard.
Speaker 1: You've gone. You've got a very big hole there.
Speaker 3: I have got a big hole there, gaping some My hole is quite small. I'm going to put my finger over the end of.
Speaker 1: That tiny little hole. We can barely see.
Speaker 3: Well, some of us are tight.
Speaker 2: When people cause you don't spend any money.
Speaker 1: You've been up north too long.
Speaker 3: All right, let's try and get a little hole in the other end without destroying things.
Speaker 1: I have I used to get some nice little holes. Oh, you delicate, that's be impatient.
Speaker 3: Mine's mine's going awry. We'll see how it goes, right, I'll let you blow first. Oh, it's dribbling out the bottom already. Let's let's give this a go. Hopefully it'll be more successful than the kazoo last week. Oh, that was quite successful.
Speaker 1: That's done.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I came out in one nice big groop.
Speaker 1: How big is your hole? Je?
Speaker 3: Me?
Speaker 1: Let's just say I'm quite accommodating. Let me see I make it wider.
Speaker 3: I'm just getting rid of the little crusty bits on the sides of the rim. H h h.
Speaker 2: See, mine's taking a little bit longer because my hord is a very small hole.
Speaker 3: Well you you need to like take a sniff of poppers. That'll do it. But now, now, now you have a lovely empty egg. Uh huh, I don't it should? It should be gaping in there now, Okay, And that means it's right for use. It works better when you have a bigger hole. We're going to start decorating. Now, what kind of crap are we going to do? Got some got some colored cards, We've got some pop outy felty bits. Got some big felt bits and feathers and a glue gun. Oh, I think I know what I might do for you're thinking I'm thinking a bit of a bunny rabbit. I was thinking bunny rabbit too. Well, let's see you exctly the better bugs, okay, better bugs, better bugs.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: So I'm going to put a bit of hot glue on them, on the whole and just secure it to what is supposed to be I think a bunny's face.
Speaker 1: But I'm going to make them buddy legs. See, I'm making a bit of grass for the bundy to sit on first.
Speaker 3: Well, aren't you clever? Yes, I am, And that's why you do the science stuff. That's the reason. Let's I've got some pre made little buddy faces.
Speaker 2: I think using pre made bunny faces is cheating.
Speaker 3: Well, it sold you.
Speaker 1: All right. They're available, and I'm going to make.
Speaker 3: Use of the tools that I have, Okay, making use of the tools that you have. I'm just going to pop out all the little mini bits with a little scalpel, making sure not to stab myself in the fingers in the process. Oh dear, I feel like I'm doing surgery. I could have been a doctor.
Speaker 1: Really, I don't know. I really couldn't have been a doctor, thinking.
Speaker 3: Take down your trousers, put down your parents cough. That's the only bit I'd be able to do.
Speaker 1: And you don't do that once before the complaints gaming.
Speaker 3: Alright, let's pop out a little bunny is doing a little belly first. Oh, I think it's even got a little sticky film on the bottom. Love a sticky film on the bottom. I don't see it's all coming together already that that's already prettier.
Speaker 1: Now I see.
Speaker 3: It's it's a masterpiece. It's almost as good as those bricks I was talking about earlier. I'm going to cut off another pair bunnies ears because I'm a sadist and we already know what I do with small furry animals. Apparently it looks like an anime rabbit. It is an anime rabbit, oh dear. I'm going to give it some feathers so it looks like it's been been working in a Las Vegas drag bar. It's a rabbit that's decided to go and work in Vegas, and it's it's gone up to its mates, the chicken mates, and.
Speaker 1: It's chicken mates. That's a lot of the conversation I tuned into.
Speaker 3: Then them dry for Plumage, chopping away making how's yours going? My rabbit's amazing? Yeah, but has it got a whole backstory and drag career like mine? No, it's a have it. Where's the drama? Where's the history? Where's the backstory? If only I had a red pen? I don't have a red pen.
Speaker 1: Portray has been blaming the tools there.
Speaker 3: Just woefully underfunded. I'm basically saying the show's cheap. We are cheap.
Speaker 1: Everybody knows that. So I'm just going to stick ask plumage on.
Speaker 3: See, everybody wants some art now I've been doing it.
Speaker 2: You want to do It's a rabbit needs a puffy tail, doesn't it.
Speaker 3: It does need a puffy and that's what I've put on.
Speaker 1: I've put on a puffy tail.
Speaker 3: Well, it's actually a good, good job you've reminded me. Actually he does need a bit of a tail in his bun. So let me just complete my masterpiece. I'm being rushed by the gallery here. But you don't rush art. You don't rush art. Art is beautiful.
Speaker 1: This isn't art.
Speaker 3: I feel that my masterpiece is complete. And also have to say this, if you can't get any peen or any vagine or anything in between, beer crafty queen. So I think if the viewers doing to vote, in my mind's are the pretty one, got a tiny face, that's got a tiny face, massive arms and feathers, a perfect Las Vegas drag queen, bunny rabbit. Look you've got me dressed like this. I'm having none of your nonsense. If I'm dressed like this, that's the pretty one.
Speaker 1: You said yes to putting it on only because I'm forced to forced? Is the tab okay? Doesn't sound like a lot?
Speaker 3: Well, that, thankfully is almost the end of the show. Just remember to join us on our social media at the Cut TV and just.
Speaker 1: Saying, but that's allten this week and we'll see allsoon. Bye bye. Have you ever heard of something that's like truly upsetting? Yeah,