Speaker 1: Get ready, get ready for the Chili effect and now must it must rate avoid in all media the alternatives, alternative chuck O'shelly.
Speaker 2: So, it is the twentieth day of January twenty sixteen, according to that thing we call a calendar, and it is just after eight pm on the East coast, where I happen to be sitting at the moment, of course, that would be five pm on the Pacific left coast, whatever it is you want to call it. And we are live on American Freedom Radio at Americanfreedomradio dot Com. The o'ceelly Effect. Now, this is the type of show tonight that will be very much different from what I usually do. But I'm extremely happy to have Jordan Maxwell with me tonight. And the reason is we are going to just have a discussion here which I guarantee was not scripted, was not choreographed in any way, shape or form as per usual on my show. I don't know exactly where any of this is going to go, folks. I did have a chance to speak with Jordan in November during the American Freedom Radio Marathon, and by the way, we do appreciate you. Whether you've decided to go to the website or you have utilized your final slab of choice via your applicable application. Either way, if you're catching us further on down the stream, that's fine too. And who knows what time of day it is or what day it actually is where you are as you hear this, but still you're appreciated. I did get to speak with him during that AFR marathon, though briefly, and I've got to tell you more questions than answers in my mind came from that discussion and also from the examination of mister Maxwell's material. So hopefully we will get to some of the things that I had in my mind and some of the things that may be in you the listener's minds tonight, mister Maxwell, how are you doing well?
Speaker 3: Very good, Chuck, and thank you for inviting me again.
Speaker 2: Well, I will see where this goes, right, And I'm not making it up for the listener's clarification, right, There is no preparation that has gone in at all. We are having a completely unscripted discussion and the only thing I did do is just before we went on air, and I reveal everything to the listener because that's just the way I conduct myself. Is that I did explain to you something that I wanted to strike upon right out of the gate without hesitation, and that is this concept which is extremely prevalent in what some people may call and here I go, holding up the air quotes again for you at home, the alternative media, the continuous absolute parroting of this blame. Every single terrible act, every single ugly thing that appears on the earth is attributed directly to well, let's be blunt. I mean, it's all about the Jews. It's all about the Jews. It's all about the Jews. I hear this continuously, constantly, without end. They blame the Jewish people for everything. Now, my studies of history, before I ever started doing any of this stuff, before I even spent that time, which was, you know, more than two decades working on the jfk assassination, et cetera, et cetera, before and long before I started doing this radio show, it seemed to me as though if you were to appoint to a religiously based organization and say that they had undue influence, spilled much blood across the planet, caused a great deal of suffering, torture, and whoa political intrigue I mean, you know, the dirty intelligence game. Long before there was ever even the dream of something like the CIA, began with what we might call today the Catholic Church, Vatican City, Rome. Now, am I completely insane Jordan or what?
Speaker 3: No? No, my god, that's the history of the world. Just go back to the library and sit down and read the history of the world, and you will find that Rome has dominated Europe for about, I don't know, twenty three hundred years, and Europe has dominated the world twenty three hundred years. So I guess all roads lead to Rome. The Jews roads lead to Rome. Yes, I mean, there are certain Jews that can be blamed, but ultimately, as far as I'm concerned, the ultimate dark secret is that the Jews. I've told you before, three quarters of all of my friends around the world, and all my personal friend and three quarters of all my friends are Jewish, and we sit and commiserate all the time together. You know, they're talking about all the horrible, terrible things the New World Orders doing, and all the Nazi and fascists and communist crap going on. And these are just good people. They're all my dear friends, and they're all good people because I've known them for years, and they they're complaining and crying about the lamenting about the system we live under, like all the other of my friends. So I don't see the Jews as such. I think it's I think it's ludicrous to blame Jews as such for all the troubles of the world. But having said that, there's always going to be a butt and that is just as we were talking about before going on the air that uh, you know, Sicily has a lot of people living there, Sicilians, Uh, but there are some Sicilians that are really bad we call mafia and uh. And so there are some Sicilians that are really bad well there and Ireland. There's a lot of Irish people there that are very good people, but there's a few really bad ones. Well, how that goes on throughout the world. There's a few bad ones everywhere in any culture. So there's going to be good and bad in all things period. But especially when you go back and start looking at the actual history of the world we live in and go back to the Roman Empire before that, the Grecian Empire and the Babylonian and you begin to see that there's always been a presence a dark what I would refer to as a demonic depravity system of the of the powerful wheelding over the poor and the innocent and the and the and the you know the what am I trying to say, as opposed to powerful as the poor and working class peoples of the world have always been dominated by warlords, murderers, vicious And that's of course understandable because most people want to just live their lives and their families and their friends and leave the rest and the rest of the world live the way you want. But there are certain people in this world who are mentally deranged, They are psychotic, They are criminals, and that's who they are, that's how they live. They live from day to day by ripping people off, murdering, lying, and so in this dog eat dog world, whoever rises to the top is usually the worst dog on the block, and that's why he is in control of all the other dogs. And so when you see what's actually happening, I remember in the movie Godfather three and the Third Godfather, Michael Carly is sitting at the very end of the movie, Michael is sitting on the porch with his sister and he says in the movie, he says, sister, I you know, when I was growing up as a little kid, I always believe that the higher you rise in society, the more correct and honest and lawful everything has to be. And he said, now I look back on my life and realize it was just the opposite. The higher you rise in this world, the more corrupt and evil you must be. Well, that tells me because I already knew that. And the reason why that's true, that you must be very, very evil to rise to the top of leadership. Why because our whole world is, as the Scripture says and the Bible says, the whole world is lying in the power of the wicked one. There is no doubt in my mind that is exactly the case. That the entire earth has been, for as far far back in history as we can go, has always been overshadowed. Is the word I use. That the human race has been overshadowed by a dark, evil other world influence. Something very dark and very evil actually rules this earth period. And the concept that there's a god who loves everyone, who loves the children and creates wonderful and beautiful things, I do not buy. I am totally convinced that the Earth as we know it has a totally different history than anything you've ever heard. And one of the reasons why is because we are finding. One of the reasons why I believe that we are being led by a higher power that is a is about as vicious and demonic and depraved as it can as you can possibly imagine, is because if you go into like Africa and all over the world, we're finding what it's called out of place artifacts, things which are found that make no sense to anyone. And since that's the case, scientists don't discuss it. Because the scientists didn't find it, and they didn't discover it, well it must not be important, and especially if it throws a monkey wrench into their belief system completely by finding something that you can hold in your hand that tells you your whole idea of history is totally incorrect. No wonder the scientists don't want to look at out of place artifacts. And what I'm talking about is that like in South Africa, they were digging very very deep minds and they go down to a strata and they go down so far into the earth how many miles I don't know miles into the earth, and they they hit a strata which all paleontologists and archaeologists will agree that at that depth of the in the ground, you're hitting strata which is three and a half to four billion years old. And at that strata, and in that strata that's three and a half four billion years old, that all scientists agree, you're finding handmade artifacts, strange bracelets, rings, strange artifacts somebody had created. It didn't just pop in. A ring, just doesn't pop out of nowhere. So somebody was here four and a half billion with a b four and a half, three and a half to four billion years ago. And so I don't know what that does for your modern day educational system. You know that man we know everything about mankind. We've got it all nailed down. We know everything there is to know. And all the Marxists, lend in US, Soviet Communists, professors in their universities today will tell you we know everything there is to know about everything in the whole world. Well, and point of fact, know the entire world we live in has been under is now and I think probably always will be under a demonic depravity, an evil, filthy and degenerate presence on the earth that promotes violence, rape, plunder, chaos, the destruction of families, the destruction of governments. It is a very ancient, ancient story. And of course we go about all the writings of the ancient world. And there's so many good people out there today that are talking about this, that really know what they're doing, like Michael Krimo, for instance. Michael Chrimo is one, right off the top of my head, one of the best out there. And Lloyd pie was another one. Go on the web and type in Lloyd pie Pye and listen to his discussions and will blow your mind about what was gone on this earth hundreds of millions of years ago. And of course we know in the oceans of the world off the coast of Cuba, off the coast of Okinawa, off the coast of Florida, and the Bermuda Triangle all over the world, and the oceans are great, huge temples. We know that there are seashells and salt deposits on the Great Pyramid in Egypt. Nobody's ever discussed how come seashells and salt deposits are on the Pyramid in Egypt. Nobody seems to realize that these sphinks was water eroded. The erosion of sphinkes is by water. Most people don't know what's really going on on this earth and the actual real history, and so that's why I'm I am totally convinced that we as humans are being overshadowed by some sort of a profoundly evil but brilliant mindset from somewhere. Like the Knights Templars used to say, as above so below, I think there's something to that, because what's going on here on the earth below implies that there's some sort of an overshadowing of the earth. The whole world is lying in the power of the wicked One, as what the Bible says, and I think that's exactly true.
Speaker 2: I think right now, I think I think you're exactly correct. And the fact is that this is nothing new. This is not some sort of modern concoction, you know, by those who have great imaginations. Reality dictates, and I constantly hear these stories in fact about archaeological digs, not as necessarily describing these billions of years old artifacts, but I have heard many stories of archaeological digs that that show evidence of human sacrifice long before you know, not just not just relegated to people like the Mayans, and you know, and and these individuals, you know, okay, they were you know what the normal story is, mister Maxwell. They're savages. Therefore they they prayed to strange gods and they thought that this was a good thing. But honestly, all across the planet you find evidence of human sacrifice, of child sacrifice everywhere, everywherewhere. There is no place that's existing from it, right, I mean, And that in and of itself tells you that if a race of beings are set upon one another in this way, and that blood letting is probably the the the most prevalent characteristic of a species, what does that tell you about what's influencing that species? I mean, this is just my observation, but.
Speaker 3: You're right, that's exactly what I'm seeing, something that has a consistency for thousands and countless thousands of years, the same kind of murder, violence, human sacrifice, I believe. And there's a young lady out there that you really need to know about. Her name is Tracy Twyement, t wym and Tracy Twicement. I consider her to be extremely important because she's really right on target. She talks about the demonic depravity which is behind our call our word of government, money, commerce, the demonic depravity behind our religions, governments, the words and terms and the symbols and the hell. I've been talking about that for years, years, but she has had actual uh, you know, she's really done how homework on talking about how money is created and how the A and and another guy, another person that's really good on this stuff is Joseph Ferrell f A R R E L L. Joseph Farrell. Joseph is incredibly brilliant stuff on the the occult demonic UH stuff going on behind world government and money and commerce and how your money is based on sacrifice and UH and how monies thousands of years ago, the monies of the ancient empires were based upon the value of those of those of that currency or those those coins or whatever, on the basis of human sacrifice. And then bring it into today, which Joseph Farrell does beautifully. I'm just fumbling through it, but that UH wars today are all part and parcel of a system of human sacrifice in order to back up our currency. So you know, like the mafia says, if you haven't killed somebody, you don't have any currency with the mob. You need to kill somebody to have currency. The term is well, I'm saying that especially Joseph Ferrell and Tracy Twyman are very very important when it comes to understanding why you have to kill people to make your money valuable. It's some kind of a sacrifice that you must sacrifice, blood sacrifice so that your money will be involved in some sort of a world system of occultism that your money operates in.
Speaker 2: So and this ties to directly to stuff like birth certificates, is absolutely absolutely Because now I've heard this in and you know, excuse me for kind of going through it in a sloppy way, but uh, well, hey, you know, but you're you're a lot more eloquent than I am about this stuff. I've got to say. The the concept, though, that I've heard about is this, Uh, you know, we have these birth certificates. Okay, people talk about it, and okay, you're part of the corporation and you're part of this and that, and therefore you're you become an asset and all these things. But what's really fascinating to me is the idea that these things are used in a symbolic way, which of course any any practice, which is let's use the term a cult, but it's not really a fair term because a cult simply means hidden, but in a in a dark ritual sort of way. Uh. These things are meant to symbolize a person. I mean, much like people have heard the legends of voodoo dolls, right, which you know, it symbolizes the person. It's not the person. It may contain some aspect of that person. So the birth certificate becomes the surrogate for the person. And uh, and I've actually heard of rituals being conducted with these birth certificates in places like Vatican City. I mean, do you know anything about that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, And that's why when if a baby is born in a hospital, they they always take a you know, they always take a what do you call it? You know when you go into a bank, you put the stuff on your finger and put your thumb print on a check. Well, they do the same thing when a baby is born in a hospital. They'll rub it with the with the black ink stuff and then put the baby's footprint on paper. And so the idea is that you know, most people have never heard of this and most people think it's all a bunch of bull and silly, but I know it's because they are symbolically owned your soul. The bottom of your feet is called your soul of your foot, and so they are making a map and commemorating that they own your soul. And so, but what is difficult about all of this subject and all the subjects I talk about, is that most people have never heard any of this, and so there's a problem with something called cognitive dissipants. Cognitive dissipance, if you look it up in a dictionary, simply means that if you're hearing something for the first time in your life that you've never heard before, and it doesn't match anything you've ever heard in your life and goes against most of what you thought you knew, that you just disregarded because it's obviously, on its face stupid. Why is it stupid, Well, because you never heard it, and we know that's that's another obvious that you are obviously one of the most well informed, well read human beings ever to have actually walked on the earth. And if you haven't heard it, then obviously it's stupid. It has no basis in fact at all because you've never heard it. Well, then when you begin to look at the human race and you find out, you know what, so much of the human race don't even know they're alive. And the people who do know, like George Carlin says, it's a big club, and you ain't in it. But the people who do know, in the big club, who are at the top of this world, they know, but they're not telling you anything. And why quite simply you and not it's all a need to know basis, and you don't need to know. And why is that true? Because the people at the top of this world know, they're not stupid, and they know. Of the people, and ninety five percent of the people who will hear some one of the elites, one of the elites speaking about these kinds of subjects, they're going to call him an imbecile, a nut, a goofball, and rat and rave because you can talk on the web and call anybody anything you want. And so the brilliant people, the very powerful people in this world, they're not stupid. They just figure look it, why tell the going Why tell the working class poor of the world, because they don't have brains enough to fall off the chair. They're going to bad mouth you and turn your information on you and mock you in public. So why don't you just form a secret society, and only those who have shown themselves to be highly educated, well read, well understood history the world around them, and very mature they come into your secret society. They come into your private club. And the rest of the people out there working from day to day, nine to five, they don't even know they're alive. They have no idea how the world works. They don't know but what commerce is. They don't know what a court is. They don't know how government works. As a matter of fact, they don't even know anything. All they know is they've been told to drink your beer and watch your ball game and go to church. And I said, then shut up and stay all the way. So I understand the idea that there's a big club and we're not in it. But I understand why. It's because you cannot tell the normal person. I'm being brutally honest with you. You cannot tell the public the real truth. You can't do it. And very important elite as people, the Rockefellers and the raw Childs of the world, know that you don't have to explain it to them. They already know. You cannot tell the working class poor of the world the real truth. Why because first of all, they will ridicule you to the grave. They will mock you and laugh at you, ridicule you and call you names, and sue you and drag your name through the mud and all, and you'll become the laughing stock. So that's why the elite don't tell us anything. So you're not going to drag anybody's name through the mud for telling you something, because they're not going to tell you nothing. They don't they don't think you got brains enough to understand. So myself, I've learned the hard way. I have been honest with people. I have tried to sincerely tell people what you know, what I have seen, what I have experienced. Uh And and for that you get ridiculed, sued, mocked, laughed at, and chased out of town. So I know what's going on. I understand, But I'm telling you it's very, very disheartening to know that the human race can't take the truth. Like like Cruz said to in that movie, A few good men, noil, and what do you want from me? And crew said, I want the truth. And he said you can't handle the truth. Well, that's exactly the point. Working class regular people generally speaking, can't handle the truth. They will mock you, laugh at you, spit on you. And let me tell you something else. I'm going to give you a secret maybe you've never heard before. There's something very interesting and I'm gonna and I'll tell you probably never thought about it. People have always people have always supported financially and in every other way. People will always support what they want to hear, they will not support what they don't want. Here a classic example is, if you love country western music, you're not gonna pay fifty bucks to go to an ascid rock concert. If you love opera, you're not gonna pay fifty bucks to go to a different kind of music. People are going to eat where they want to eat. They're not gonna support support the restaurant they don't like. They're going to go where they want to eat. They're gonna wear what they want to wear. So people will always support what they want. They will not support what they don't want. And that's a very big mystery. And you know most people don't get that, but you know, but from that we also understand that the one thing history has told us and taught us is that the one thing most people, not everybody, but an overwhelming majority most people do not want, and that's the truth. They're not able to handle the truth. They want to believe in their Disneyland and their and their dreams and their all their little silly ideas about what's going to happen to you when you die, and what's going to happen here, and there's gonna be a wonderful new world coming, gonna be the Age of Aquarius, and everything's going to be wonderful, or you're going to die, go to have it with the Lord and all that. People don't want to hear the truth because the truth is very very dark. The real truth is very very unhappy and very dark. And that's why Hollywood has made such a fortune off of movies that take you to a different world, entertain you, show you all the prettiness of Hollywood, all the movie stars, all the big money, and show you all the wonderful movies and television shows and all that. It's all Hollywood. It's all make believe. But the people love it. They love to drink their beer, alcohols, smoke their pot and go to the movies and watch the movies and entertain themselves because they can't handle the truth. Period. Oh, I know all about it. I know all about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you're absolutely correct. I mean, the way I think about it is though quite honestly, I mean, listen to hand human beings. The truth sometimes is very much akin to handing monkey's and machine gun because they have no idea what to do with it. They don't they don't accept it, and if they do attempt to use it, they're probably going to cause more damage than do anything productive. You know. And the reason, you know, the reason it's so strange is that you would think that people would gravitate toward the truth. He would think that people would gravitate toward the reality of what's being presented. But in truth, nobody even knows who they actually are. I mean, we talked about history, right, and now you identified right out of the gate by the way you identified the two ethnicities that come together to make me right, the Irish and the Sicilian. No, my grandparents that's where they were from, Ireland and Sicily. Now what's interesting is no matter who you speak to, you don't get a sense of the true history. It's not been memorialized. People have not passed it along in the way that we're led to believe they did in the you know, in many centuries ago, by the verbal word and all of that. And there was a sort of an honesty to you know, one's own ethnicity and all this other stuff. It's all a fiction. It actually has nothing to do with anything. The more I learned about my own ethnicity, quite honestly, and I've never said this anywhere, but the more I learned about my own ethnicity and where it is I thought I came from, quite honestly, the more I understood that it was all nonsense. That you know, you might be able to learn about the past few generations from those who are still alive, maybe, But other than that, the rest of it is a grand speculation, and it's all been controlled.
Speaker 3: No doubt about it. I want to give you a classic example of that. Anytime you hear the term anti semitic, the very words, the very term anti semitic is what is known as a misnomer is stupid. Only uneducated people use that. People who are well read and understand the etymology of words and terms and symbols realizes that the very word semitic is has no basis in anybody's language. Period. There is no such a thing as semetic period end of sentence. So when you when you talk about anti semitic, that implies that there is somebody who is Semitic, and point of fact, there is nobody semitic. It's a word, and it's a word based on a false foundation and a lie to start with, and so there is no such a thing as semitic. Therefore, there is no such a thing as being anti Semitic. There is a word. There is something called anti Jewish. Now that's different. That's a different word. You'll notice, anti Jewish, that's one word. But the word semetic is a misnomer. It's totally only an ignorant person would use that term. I don't care if it's a professor in the university, I don't care who it is. If you use that word semetic, you're ignorant of the facts of life. You haven't done your homework.
Speaker 2: That's true, but it's made even worse I think by the fact that although it wasn't you know, one of those things that has existed for a long time, the people that were first identified with that term are not the same people that are currently identified by that term anyway. So to my understanding, now you can correct me here, I mean, please do. But to my understanding, those that you would consider like the Palestinians over there in the because believe me, I've got no love for the nation state of Israel. I've got no love for any of these criminal nations, including the ones said you know too, including the one I'm sitting in. But you know, but the thing is, when you talk about Semitic people, even if you were to attempt to pick up that term, you're really talking about the Palestinians who are on the opposite side of the issue from those that are being described now as Semitic. I mean, unless I'm crazy again, you know, please.
Speaker 3: But why is Israel even today Israel says if they are in Palestine, Well, why do you have the word Palestine. It's because quite simply, before Israel ever existed, there were people living there and they were called Palestinians. That's why you got Israel and Palestine, right, and so you know, but nobody seem to nobody seems to understand the words and the terms and what they mean, And so the whole idea of semitic is something that really bothers me terrible. I got a lot of things that bother me about religion, but that's one of them. When people talk about somebody being semitic, the whole word semitic. If you take a few minutes out of your busy day and sit down and do something really strange, read a book, open up a dictionary, and look at something for the first time before you go talking about it in public and showing yourself to be a fool. Like the Bible says, it's better to keep your mouth shut and have everybody think you're a fool than to open your mouth and prove it. So I'm saying that if you really want to understand words and terms, look at the words semetic. You will find there is there is no such a thing as semetic. Why because the word Semitic comes from one of the three sons of Noah Noah and the Ark. Remember the Old Testament Noah in the flood in the Ark and it says that one of the three sons of Noah was called Shim, And so the correct word was anyone who Shim gave birth to his line of descent would be called schmetic. There were three sons him Shim and Jay Fedik and jayfth. So the idea being is that we have semetic people because of Shim, one of the three sons of Noah. Now, once you start looking at this, the whole story of Noah in the Ark, you find out it never happened. There was no Noah, there was no Ark, and there was no world wide flood period. It never happened. Yes, there has always been great, terrible, huge floods, you know, on the Earth. We know that because the pyramid has got salt deposits and seashells on it. So something happened a long time ago where water is not today, it was before. And we know that there are pyramids sitting on the ocean floor of the Atlantic. Right now, ten miles north of the island Abimity in the Bahama Banks is a pyramid sitting on the ocean floor. But nobody seems to worry too much about that because the scientists don't want to talk about it. Why because they don't know anything about it and it makes them look like a fool that they've tried to talk about it. So don't even bring it up. But if you look at the world as for what it is scientifically, you will find that there have been horrible floods. Whole continents have been involved in great floods. We know that you can see it in the strata of the mountains, but there was never an earth wide flood that covered the whole earth above the highest peak in the highest mountain, like the Bible says, no, there's not that much water to cover the whole earth, even to cover the highest mountain. So we know that's ludicrous. But we find out later that the whole story of Noah is based on Gilgamesh, something called the Epic of Gogamesh, which was an old ancient Sumerian Babylonian story thousands of years old about a great prophet who had the three sons and three daughters and he was told by God to build an arc and to save the human race, and he took in animals, and it's called the Gilgamesh Epic. Go to a library and read a book about it, and it will tell you thousands of years before the Hixos or what we call the Hebrew people even existed, there was the story of the Great Arc in the Great world flood. Well, of course the Hebrews picked that up, and now we have of it is Noah in the art. Well, all sciences, all archaeological and paleontologent, palaeological scientists know there was no earthwire flood, There was no Noah, and there was no son called him, Shim and Jacob. The whole thing is a story. That's why the Bible is called the greatest story ever told. It's a story, not actual history. And so when you understand that, whether then if there was no flood, there was no Noah and they didn't have three sons, well, then where do we get the word seemetic if there was no Shim never existed.
Speaker 2: Well, and I'm glad, right, and I'm glad you brought up Gilgamesh, right, because this is something that I did study. Some of course, it was an English translation of it, so it may be questionable, but facts or facts, there are a lot of similarities between what is memorialized in the story of Gilgamesh throughout what people would call the King James version of the Bible. Right, Gilgamesh actually has characteristics similar to that of the Christ figure. If I'm not mistaken, and in fact, I see a synchronicity between things like I mean, there are various I mean Gilgamesh is one fine example, but there are various different stories I'll call them about gods or demigods who are on earth, right, that wind up having the very same characteristics that we do find in the Judeo Christian faith. And it seems to me like it is a continuous cycle of plagiarism. And who knows where the story actually began or what its origin was to begin with. I mean, you see the same thing, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, of course, it's very obvious to anyone who studied comparative religions and gone to university and learn how to read and think and study the history of nations and the ancient history of the world and mankind and the evolution or the or the changing of civilizations from time to time, and the borrowing of names of gods. Uh, it's amazing. I'll tell you. What's really amazing to me is that today when in Christian churches all over the world they're worshiping God and God comes back comes to us from the old Latin word dios the e u s and Dius is God. And so we're worshiping God in churches. But Dios is actually uh an interpretation of Zeus. Zeus and Greek is Dius in Latin, and so in Latin today and English we call Deos God. And so Christians are worshiping Zeus. That's a dictionary definition. Go into the library, get a dictionary and look at the words Zeus and it will tell you Zeus in Latin is Dius, and Deos in our language is God. So therefore, if you're a Christian and you're worshiping God, you're worshiping Zeus. That's the fact. Well, no wonder our world is fulled with bloodshed and violence in the Middle East, and stupidity, stupidity and ignorance and self centered stupidity, and religions all over the world, and especially in America. With the TV evangelist, it's an incredible story of betrayal. How the human race has accepted the old ancient pagan gods and we give them Christian names. Therefore we are Christians. We're worshiping the Lord. We're worshiping the true Lord. No, you're worshiping the old ancient gods of Saturn, of Jupiter. That's the way you spelled Jew in the King's English was I U. You take I U. That's the way jay, and we spelled j E w no. In the Old King's English backord of fifteen hundred, it was spelled I U. And the word patter p A t a R. Pater. Pater was an old ancient language. Patter was a father, from which we get the word papa papa and patter patter. And so the you put the I U, which was the word for the Jew, in front of the word pater, the father of the Jews, and it becomes I you Patter was the father of the Jews. But the Ies and Jays are interchangeable, So now the father of the Jews is Jew Pater. Get it?
Speaker 2: Got you? Well, Patria is actually the Latin word for father. Anyway, that's right, you know, So, yeah, it actually makes a lot of sense. And of course, yeah, you well, the letter J wasn't invented, wasn't introduced into the language until later, I think. Anyway, you know, so when you see that and they claim it as part of any sort of ancient text, it's it's erroneous, you know. And what I also find fascinating is that the symmetry it seems to suggest to me that all of these stories, all of them being allegories, are truthfully representations of astrological alignments.
Speaker 3: That's exactly what it is. That's why the Bible has Jesus saying many will look with their eyes but not see, and listen with their ears but not here and with the heart not get the sense of it. There's a whole story about what really happened a long time ago that we today call Christianity, and that real story has never really been told in the public. Yes, you can hear it if you go to the places like UCLA and USC and all the great universities and set in on private lectures by the professors talking about the comparative religions and where the words for gods to come from, and where the different religions have originated. Yeah, you might hear it there, But out on the streets of this world, the poor working class are never going to be privy to hear the real, honest to God truth. And the real truth is is that our major religions, especially Judaism, Christianity, and Islam, come directly from Hinduism. The Hindus are the parents of our three western religions. Judaism comes directly from Hindu. Christianity comes directly from Hindu, and Islam comes directly from Hindu. And the people today are fighting in the Middle East, worshiping their ancient Hindu gods and killing each other, and no one has ever stopped to think, why don't we go to a library and look up what we're doing. Look up the words. Look up the word Islam and see where it really actually came from. And look up the word conflict and see what it actually in fact means in Latin. Let's look up the word Christianity and see where it really comes from. And then you will begin to for the first time wake up and begin to see the horrible truth you've all been had. Pride proceeds the fall, and everyone's proud to be worshippers of the True God. And we know the whole truth. And Jehovah's witnessed has got the truth. The Mormons have got the whole truth. The Seventh day Inventors have got the truth. You know, the Catholic Church has got the Baptists, the Presbyterians, you know, all these cults and groups all around the world that got the truth. And everybody else is full of both well. And point of fact, No, the real truth is that religion today is the worship of the ancient pagan gods, Christianity, Judaism and is Islam. And I'm telling you, when you start getting into the actual historical lineage of people like got King, David, King, Solomon, Abraham, Moses, my God, what a story. When you start finding out where Abraham really came from. There was no Abraham, he never existed. It goes back to Hindu and in the Hindu religion, the most important ministers in Hindu religion will called the Brahmans, and Brahmins were called the Holy Fathers. They called the Brahmans the Holy Fathers. They were the great experts on religion and God. The Brahman priesthood.
Speaker 2: Abraham, that's right, and you.
Speaker 3: Put an a in front of Brahmen, it becomes Abram. Well, that's exactly what the Bible says. In Genesis, Abraham's name was Abram first, and then it was changed. The Bible says to Abraham. No, it's Abram, and then Abram Abram, which we have people today with the name Abram. But Abram, according to the Bible, had had a had a wife named Sarah. Well, as it turns out as unbelievable. But as it turns out, the Brahmans had a goddess that they also worshiped. Her name was Sarah Swazi, and so Abrahmen or Abram was also connected to the worship of Sarah Swazi. So today we're told that there was an Abraham and Sarah. No Abrahman and Sarah Swazi. Wake up, get a job, go to school, and educate yourself. This is the real story. And this is why all over the world today the Abrahamic religions are killing each other because that's what Abraham was told to do. Go kill your son, go up and sacrifice and cut his head off, and do it for God. And so we think, well, that was very holy. Abraham was given the law of God to go and kill his son. That's human sacrifice. I don't know if anybody noticed that or not. And the Hebrews are telling you that they practice human sacrifice. Don't kill your son. And then no, the Angel appeared to Abraham and said no, that we were just joking. God just wanted to see if you really were a neurotica to kill your own son. And you pass the test, everything's fine. So you don't have to kill him. Now, we know that you will kill anybody we tell you to kill. And that's why the spirits, you know, that's why the Lord loves you, because you'll kill anybody we tell you to kill.
Speaker 2: Right, You're you're a good obedient.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: And you know what's amazing too, is now I don't know if this makes any sense to you, but of course the word Swazi sounds kind of familiar to me as well, because one of the interesting parallels here we all have heard about the swastika, right, you know that is a Hindu symbol. You know that, well, you know my very early recogn you know, my mind takes me back away because this is a long time ago when I can access these types of books which are getting harder and harder to find. This was like a symbol of of like good luck, of prosperity, or you know, in the Hindu I guess I could call it a faith, but you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Of course, of course in the Hindu system you'll have a swastikas. And that's where Hitler in Germany got his swastika from India. But that's where the Jews got their Star of David. Star of David was called the star of Saturn. Go back and read a story. Read the book about the planet Saturn and the ancient Phoenician and Cataanite systems and going all the way back to India. Saturn was always represented astronomically by a six pointed hexagram, and so the ancient peoples in the ancient world would draw a circle on the ground. I don't know if you know this or not. They would draw a circle on the ground and put a triangle, and then they would invert another triangle on top of that one, which makes it a six point a hexagram or the star of David. Then they would stand inside of that drawing on the ground and cast an evil spell on you. That's how you come up with a word with a spell. And so they would cast a spell on you. And then that's why we got the word that they put the hects on you, because it's a hexagram, a six pointed star. It was a star of Saturn and the ancient Hindu today the Jews are still worshiping the planet Saturn. Saturn is their main god of Judaism period. Yahweh Jehovah. All of that stuff is all based on Saturn. Saturn was the god of the Rings, Lord of the Rings, and the Jews in Hollywood us still making movies about their god, Lord of the Rings. Absolutely, they'll wake up, and yes we do.
Speaker 2: And you know what, I think the purpose for all of this is absolutely to promote the concept that as above, so must be below, and as without will be within, and vice versa. We're about to go to the break here at the top of the hour. But I do find this extremely fascinating, and what's most disturbing about it is that all of this information, truthfully is right there in plain sight. If one begins to make a correlation and understand the causation, it almost begins to explain the depravity that one can witness across this planet among every people, regardless of whether they actually understand their ethnic origin, or their traditions or anything else. I mean, you know, to me, you know, very very revolutionary thought to me was the concept that, you know, we in the Western world have this Santa Claus, who's this big red guy. I always found it really incongruous with the Christian faith, but yet part of the rituals okay, And then when one examines the concept of Molek and the way that that was, you know, prosecuted once people in the truly pagan times, in ancient societies. It starts to make a lot more sense.
Speaker 3: And especially when you understand that that that Santa Claus comes from the North Pole hole, what's that all about. We'll go back to the Book of Isaiah and then the Book of Isaiah on the fourteen chapters talking about Lucifer, which was that's another whole subject, but talking about Lucifer, what the what the Christians called the devil, and it says that that Lucifer is in the outermost reaches of the North way up at the very outermost reaches of the North well, that's the North Pole. That's where we're getting all of this stuff from. Satan always wears red, and Santa Claus wears red. Santa simply Satan mixed mix the letters up, Satan becomes Santa.
Speaker 2: That's right. And we're we're gonna get me exactly and we're going to get more into this very overwhelming information with this conversation with Jordan Maxwell. Stay tuned to the O'Kelly effect here on American Freedom Radio. We'll be right back Welcome to the world's meaning place, American Radio through an American institution, American Freedom Radio.
Speaker 1: No rules, no rules, no taboo topics, taboo topics, no fear of doom, no fear of toom We are our American Freedom Radio, American Freedom Radio. Get get ready for thee.
Speaker 2: And now and.
Speaker 1: Now most most underrated voice in all media, the Alternatives Alternative chuck O's.
Speaker 2: Shelley Second Hour on Americanfreedomradio dot com. And thank you for joining us. If you missed the first hour with my guest Jordan Maxwell, trust me, you have missed a pallethera of information regarding so many different things. And I promise you that we're going to get even deeper into the subject of what is actually being prosecuted on this planet. And I do say prosecuted for reason. Perhaps we'll touch upon that later, but you know, before we go any further, I want to mention just a couple of things. One is that mister Maxwell will be doing a radio show again very no and I will give you the details on that a little later on. But speaking of the Jordan Maxwell show, if one is to go on the internet and find Jordanmaxwell dot com, you don't want to go there, because it's not actually Jordan's site, Jordanmaxwellshow dot com. Once again, Jordanmaxwellshow dot com is the website which is under mister Maxwell's control, et cetera, et cetera. And I'm not going to make any comments about the other website. Perhaps mister Maxwell will, maybe he will, maybe he won't, doesn't matter, it's irrelevant. You go to Jordanmaxwellshow dot com. Okay. Now, in that first hour when we were going to break, we started talking about many different parallels. Of course, the very last one was all about Santa Claus and g isn't it interesting that if you transpose the letters just a bit, it sounds a lot like Satan. Almost feel like that old church lady character when I say that. You know, sorry, I'm making jokes here, but honestly, it is a joke to me, because people are so misled by the ritual, they're so misled by the representation, and meanwhile it's all a grand manipulation, not just in the history but in their daily practices. It seems to me like there's something else happening here, and it goes beyond politics, It goes beyond the you know, the obvious. I mean, please, I don't even know if we want to begin to open up the concept of why is it that something is out there called isis right now? That is the big boogeyman. I'm sure you have something to say about that if you choose, But you know, it's none of this is by.
Speaker 3: Accident, none of it. None of it. The one thing you need to know about the world you live in. Nothing is left to chance, zero, nothing. So it all works because it's all organized. It's called organized crime. It's criminality on an organizational level that most people cannot wrap them buys around. So when you begin to see how government and commerce and banking, insurance companies, banks are merely fronts for the insurance companies and the insurance companies are the real culprits behind this thing. And it has to do with the fourteenth Amendment. I mean, we can get into a long discussion about why commerce is called commerce. Look it up in a law dictionary and you will find that the word commerce, according to law is sex. Sexual intercourse is referred to in law as commerce. It's a business, you don't think so if it doesn't work out, you're going to court. You're not going to God you're going to court and bring your car and your house and your money and everything else. Because it has nothing to do with God. It has to do with business. It was a bad business and the business didn't go very well. But that's your business, not my business. Yeah. Well, and that's why I said, when I see you walking with some woman last night, and I tell you, you know what, that woman you were with last night is bad business. She's bad company. And you say, mind your own business, company business. And then I find out you're going to get married. She's going to be your partner. Now you're talking about company business partner, you're talking commerce. That's why you have to have you have to have a marriage license because your marriage. You are a corporation. You don't know this, but in eighteen seventy one it was decided that you would be a corporation. You are. That's why when you die, you're a corpse, because you were a corporation. When you were alive, you were in business. Of course, your business has got nothing to do with my business. And what I'm doing is not of your business. But the bottom line is we are in our lives are a business, and therefore anything you do in life you better get a permit, a license to pay the fee. You can't paint your house unless you get a permit. You can't do this with your lawn unless you get the state to give you a permit, the city to give you a permit, so you know. And you can't drive your car without a license. You can't do business without a license. You can't do anything without a license, a permit, a fee of fine, a charge. The whole entire system has been designed by people who are so far removed from our reality of the world. The words in terms that will blow your mind when you finally figure out how the world really works. You know how you are at corporation.
Speaker 2: Absolutely And it struck me because by the way, I mean, I laughed a little bit, because you might recognize that that little snicker of a man who has been divorced. Yeah, okay, so so I snickered because I remembered distinctly sitting in the courtroom and I wasn't even aware of most of what you just said. Although it almost sounds confusing, it makes your head spin if you really think about the use of the words, the meaning of these words, and how they seem to end up in more than one place. Well, you know, when you're using the same language, it generally means you know, you're, you're it. Just it makes perfect sense that they use the same words related to businesses. You have a merger essentially, which sounds a little like marriage, you know, et cetera, et cetera. Right, and they describe interactions between companies as a business relationship, et cetera, et cetera. And one of the things that occurred to me when I was getting divorced personally was, first of all, this is nothing more than a business deal gone sideways, first of all. And secondly, this has absolutely nothing to do with a spiritual union. This is a union of property. And I of course realized that I was not the prevalent or good part of the property in my proceedings, to be honest with you, So I knew I was at a disadvantage as soon as I walked into the court, you know, et cetera, et cetera. But you know, something else occurred to me, and somebody mentioned this on Skype, and I want to get to it because I'm a big fan of Star Trek. Right, I always appreciated it because it spoke to me on a bunch of different levels. But I recognize that in the entertainment business, and you mentioned it earlier about Hollywood and everything, television shows, all this stuff representing different things, right, yeah, right, And somebody mentioned to me and Skype that you know that you might have some interesting thoughts about the symbolism in Star Trek now, and I'm sure it goes way beyond the concept of you know, say, people talk about it all the time with the next generation and the tablets that they used in the eighties and now we have them now, and the cell phones, you know, the flip phones that were prevalent for a while. G No, no, no, it goes way beyond that, though, doesn't it.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, it really goes beyond all of that. I mean, the very spaceship itself is called enterprise. Enterprise is a business and so and so the enterprise is taken man where has never been before. That's right. Business is out of hand. It's going all over now crazy. They're making a business out of babies who are born. They owned them. So you know, commer which is sex according to the encyclopedia and a dictionary, and that's why it's called commerce. It's a business and so like you said, different corporations have affairs with each other, they have connections. Well, when you look at this whole thing of Star Trek and Star Wars and the Empire strikes back, there's all kinds of secret symbolism and words and concepts that are being put in front of you. But as you know, at the time of nine to eleven, there was a movie came out called Two Towers Twin Towers, and so many movies and television shows had nine eleven years before nine eleven. There were all kinds of shows, television shows, magazines, movies that featured the word nine eleven, feature nine to eleven, And there's just there's about there's about forty movies. You go on the well, just go on the web. I've been typing nine eleven before before nine eleven. And one of the all kinds of movies and television shows talking about what's going to happen on nine to eleven.
Speaker 2: Well, one of the weirdest things was the show they called The Lone Gunman. Oh yeah, that's I'm sure you're failure with that. That's a dude. I mean, if people don't know about this, I don't know what to tell you. But I mean give your take on that.
Speaker 3: Well, my one of my dearest friends is is uh, what's his name? Dean Haglin. Dean Haglin and I have been friends for many years. Well, he played, uh in the what is it? What was the sci fi movie? Getting Nola? Can't remember? What was the sci fi movie up in Canada? The big one? What was it? The big sci fi series? Huh?
Speaker 2: Well, there was X file, X files, X files, Okay, x files, and in X files there was a guy who had long blonde.
Speaker 3: Hair and wore granny glasses and he was he was a computer nerd. Remember that, the long haired, blonde haired kid, and he was in almost all the episodes. Well, that's Dean Haglin. And Dean was a very close friend of mine. We used to hang out together. So Dean gave me a copy of many of the shows you know that he got. He gave them to me. But Dean Haglin was also when they stopped making X files. When they when they stopped making it, the director, I mean the producer, whatever his name was, I can't remember, but anyway, the producer went on to produce a new television series and the next TV series was going to be called the Loan Gunman. And the reason why is because no matter what happens in America or around the world, no matter who was killed, who's assassinated, it doesn't matter. It's always quote a loan gunment end quote. So it could be a conspiracy involving forty six wealthy people killing somebody, but when you hear about it in the paper, it will be a loan gunment. So Chris Carter, the producer of X Files, was producing a new television show and it's called The Loan Gunman. And in it they showed the very first one, the first episode. It's talking about how there's a group inside the US government. I watched it. I've got a copy of it. Watch it on television. But it was about a group of people on the inside of government at the top who were going to fly seven forty seven the big big jets into the World Trade Center and knock them down and then go into Iraq, into the Middle East and for oil and start a major war. Well that's what the movie was about, you know, about eight and nine months before nine to eleven, So you're seeing it eight and nine months before nine to eleven. You're seeing a television show called The Loan Government, in which you got jets, big big superjets, big ones, flying into the World Trade Center to knock them down so that we could have an excuse to go in get the oil and all the valuable resources out of the Middle East and take over the Middle East. That was a television special. It was a television movie. I don't know what that tells you. And so that along with the whole idea that all kinds of stuf stuff in the movies. Yeah, like I said, go on the webagers type in nine to eleven before nine to eleven, and you'll see all kinds of places where nine to eleven pops up in the screen everywhere. So Hollywood knew what was coming, they wasn't making movies about it five years before it even happened. That's the way it works, you know.
Speaker 2: Right, this kind of thing comes up a lot, and of course it leads to certain questions you know about well, you see, like a guy like Geene Roddenberry, and I read a little bit about him. I understand his life story a bit. You know, a sickly child and he had an imagination and he dreamt up these things and had this concept. Of course, I've you know, read this sanitized version of his life where he had this concept that there would be ready for this one world government at some point because there'd be based on Earth, you know, all the benevolent reasons for it and all that, and you're exactly right about it. But the thing that I've always questioned is is whether everybody who's involved in these things, the writing of them, is aware of what they're doing or whether they're being given these ideas. I mean, do you think that, like, say, a guy like Roddenberry. I mean, I know, it's purely speculation unless you personally knew him, or even if you did personally know him, it might still be pure speculation. The thing is, do you think guys like that are aware all the time of what they're doing or is it just certain people that get involved in the production. I mean, because it was a weird situation Roddenberry getting involved with Desilu Studios, which was kind of a weird sort of marriage and all this stuff happening in the nineteen sixties, you know, post you know, a Cuban missile crisis kind of atmosphere in this country and the sci fi thing, but a lot of symbolism. Even Spock with his greeting, that's a rabbinical hand sign.
Speaker 3: That's right, that spuck hen sign that mister Spock, that's a vulcan. He was called the vulcan, right. And the reason why mister Spock was called the vulcan, well, that has to do with the ancient volcanic god of the ancient Phoenician, Canaanites, Sumerian peoples. They had a volcano god and even in Hawaii they got a volcano goddess. So volcanoes were very important to the ancient peoples of the Middle East. And the hand sign, mister Spock's hand sign dividing of the fingers like he does, that is that's a term in Judaism. I can't remember what it was now, but there's a term for it. And that is a blessing sign, being blessed. The congregation is being blessed by the rabbis making that sign. And you'll see on the web you'll see rabbis in their synagogues blessing the people with the same sign that mister Spock is using. Well, what is that sign that Spock is using that the Jews use it to as a blessing. It's the split hoof of a goat. It's the split hoof of a goat. And there and and when you understand the split hoof of the goat and why the goat is important in the Jewish religion, and it has to do with Ares, the Ram from from Egypt, the constellation of Ares. The Ram and Rams have split hoofs, and so the Jews were worshiping Ares in the sign of the Sun and the age of Aris and the son of and the Sun in the Age of Ares was always recognized by a split hoof of a goat, and then later on Uh, they are now worshiping the Sun and the age of Taurus. And so the Age of Taurus is the golden Calf. The Sun is golden and the calf is a bull. So the golden calf was the Sun being worshiped by the Jews. In the Age of Taurus, the bull, the golden calf or Ares, the split hoof of a goat. And that's why today Jews still worship the goat God. And they blow the Ram's horn, which is called the chauffeur, which is our horn of a Ram. And so they're still worshiping the old ancient Egyptian god of the ram as the constellation of Aries the ram and then of course with the coming of the end of the age of Taurus, the bull the golden calf, which is the next constellation. The next one is called uh Pisces, and Pisces is always represented as two fish. So then we have a new new symbol for the new way of worship, a new age, and it's called Pisces. All these things are in Judaism, Christianity, Islam. It all goes back to Hindu There's a Hindu astrological religion, and that's the name of the tune. If you don't understand that, you're never going to figure out what's going on today. All three major religions. And there's a reason why they're three Christianity, Judaism and Islam. Why three because there's a there's a very good reason for why three, Because it goes back to the triune part of the of the whole agent. Hindu strategy was always based on three. A triune godhead, Brahma, Vishno Siva o cyrus isis Horus, Father's son, Holy ghost are Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. I've talked to rabbis years ago, they said, yeah, we know, there was no Abraham, Isaac or Jacob, just a story. I used to go to the same and Weisenthal Center for Holocaust Studies and sit and talk with rabbis and there was they you know, make motion what they had. Yeah, we know, we know, I know there was no Abraham, Isaac or Jacob. It's just a story. And so why because it's always a triune God. Like I said, father Son, Holy Goes, Brahma, vish Reshiva O, Cyrus, Isis Horus and Christianity, Judaism Islam is always divided into three. Something bigger is going on that most people are not prepared to wrap their mind around, how big, how ancient, and how profoundly evil. This whole dirty system that we live under has been in operation for thousands of years, and people have no idea in the world. But I always say, by their fruits you shall know them. What is the fruitage of the three great religions today that worship the Lord the fruitage? By their fruits you will know them. And so the you know, people came to Jesus, as the scripture says, people came to Jesus and asked him. They showed him some seeds and they ask him what are these seeds of? What kind of seeds are these? And in the Bible has Jesus say, go plant the seeds, stupid, go plant it. Water the seeds and watch what comes up. And if an apple tree comes up, well I guess that's what it was. There's apple seed. But if a parent comes up, a paratree comes up, well, I guess that's what it was, a paratry. So by their fruits you will know them. Well, okay, what is the fruitage of Judaism Christianity in Islam? If it isn't lies, deception, bloodshed, violence, wars, drug addiction, driven by shootings, killings, the whole entire world is engulfed in chaos, violence, stupidity, and ignorance and bloodshed everywhere. That's the fruitage of the three major religion. That's the fruitage that this world is now living with. The blood, sweat, dirty stuff going on, sex, violence, drug addiction is an incredible story in Islam. You can marry in Islam, you can marry a little four or five year old girl and take her to bed, and if you don't want to marry her, you can pay the parents a certain amount of money and you'll marry her for one night. She's only six years old, but you can marry her for one night. Did you know that Allah doesn't care if you want to rape a little six year old who cares a load, as you can pay for it. And so it's true, and people don't realize you can buy You can buy a little girl a little boy, or you can marry them if you want to marry them or if you just want to marry them for the night. It's only that costs you a little more just to marry them for the night. Nobody is thinking very clearly. When everybody's thinking alike, that means nobody is thinking at all. Somebody better look at the filth and deget received going on in the Catholic Church with the altar boys and the Islam, with the marrying little four and five year olds and killing and murdering, bloodshed everywhere, my God. And then they'll get into Judaism, my God, with the human sacrifice and circumcision, cutting off the four skin of penises and all kinds of and sucking the blood off the penis. There's all kinds of dirty stuff that nobody is talking about. Nobody wants to own up to it, and it's dirty, and that's why nobody wants to talk about it. Well, a lot of times somebody have the guts and talk about it, because that's where we're going as a human civilization. We're going down the tubes with religion, stupidity, and ignorance.
Speaker 2: The name of that, and it permeates everything because there are people out there that might say, Okay, listen, I don't adhere to any of the what they call the Abrahamic religions. Of course we've already covered that's a misnomer. But you know what I'm talking about when I say that, obviously the three major religions that we discussed. Right, So you might say to yourself, well, listen, I'm an atheist. I don't you know I'm not influenced by these things. Well think again. Here's here's an interesting correlation. I'm gonna throw these things at you and you take them apart or tell me I'm out of line any which way you want. If you think about it, and you imagine the the the ancient symbolism you know for the feminine, which looks like a V, the letter V. Let's say, right, and then you think about the common symbol for the masculine, which is the V turned upside down. You take those two things together and what you have is something that looks very much like the square encompass, uh, you know, on any Masonic building anywhere that you see. But but it goes beyond that. Let's just not stick with the Masons lightning round here. If you complete those symbols, you can make that six pointed star of the hexagram that we were talking about earlier, can't you. And here's the and here's another thing. Notice military ranks around the planet. The masculine symbol. This thing is your rank. In fact, the excuse me for being semi vulgar here, but listen, honestly, the soldier with the most penises on his arm, which is essentially what that is a symbol for, is the one in charge. So yeah, and well there was one last thing I just want to throw in. Those that adhere to listen, I don't believe in any sort of you know, I'm an atheist, an absolute atheist. I just believe in you know, the I adhere to the state. I adhere to the state. I'm sorry, but if you take a look at justice in and of itself. The way it's characterized, this to me, is reminiscent of a Babylonian goddess. The statue of liberty is reminiscent of a Babylonian goddess. And the ancient goddess religion, you know, and I'll finish with this, the ancient goddess religion, liberty, justice, these words in and of themselves have roots in the ancient goddess religion. And this is a cruel and extremely brutal religion that you're basically adhering to when you're adhering to the state. Now, I'm not saying that everyone that participates in all these things has evil intent in their heart. What I'm saying is that the system, every system across the planet is extremely diseased with this prevalent evil. And here's the problem. If we say, well, listen, it's completely contaminated, everything is surrounding us. Where is it coming from, mister Maxwell.
Speaker 3: That's it. That's exactly right. That's a very good point. Where is it coming from a classic example as the Washington Monument. I've talked about this before. Washington Monument is called an obelisk. It comes out of Egypt. It's in the Egyptian obelisk. Obelisk is the obelism always represented the male phelic in its erection, the male erection. That's what it represented. If you go back to and look at the history books and the reference books on Egypt, it represents the male phelic in its erection. And it's direct and Washington Monument connects directly to the Oval Office, the female ovaries, the oval office, the ovaries, and so sexism and sex is into woven into everything. Everything in religion is based on sex. And this is why you have all the problems that sex in the Catholic Church and sex and religion and sex and the Jewish religion and sex and the Hindus, and it's all based on sex, drugs in rock and roll. It's just all of the major things which influence say, human life is what we call religion. And so you ask any little eight year old where is God, He'll point straight up, God's out there. Well, if he's out there, that means he's not from Toledo, Ohio. He's out there. And if he's out there, that means he's extraterrestrial. And that's when we get into something really interesting. Now, what do extraterrestrials have to do with the massive stupidity and chaos in the human world today? Are we being manipulated by extraterrestrials? Well, don't think that's funny. Because Christianity, Judaism, and Islam all recognized as Hindus, and all the rest of the ancient religions of the world. They recognize the presence on the earth for thousands of years of angels, spirits, demons, ghosts, poulterageist jins. I don't care what you call them. But there are other entities, other intelligent entities here, spirits and demons and devils or angels, sons of God, the watchers. There's all kinds of words for what's over there on the other side, in the spirit world. But whatever it is, it's real as above so below it's real. There are spirit entities on the other side, there's no doubt about that. And there are spiritual metaphysical things which men cannot explain that's happening every day around us that we don't see or we're scared to talk about it. Everybody I talked to usually tells me, yeah, I've had some experiences with UFOs and saw this and saw that, And I saw a demon in my bedroom one night, and I saw this and that. Most people have, but nobody's talking about it publicly. I think it's about time we start talking publicly about the demonic depravity of alien life forms. Whether they be angels or are actual aliens from other worlds, we don't know, but whatever it is, they're here, and they're causing us a heartache and tragedy by putting us against each other, watching and there. You know, any time you have a fight in Las Vegas, if you have a big heavyweight championship fight, you've got to have a fight promoter. You got to have somebody who puts it together and gets it all lined up. They're called fight promoters. And so who is it that's the fight promoter on the earth, Because God knows, we got a lot of fighting going around. Somebody is promoting this. Somebody's promoting the wars and fighting on the earth. And I would hasten to think it might be the bankers who make a hell of a lot of money off of wars. Wars are good business. You need to invest your son, So wars a business. A lot of billions of dollars a week are spent on wars. So today that's what we have in the world today, you know, wars and bloodshed and violence. And where's Christianity, Judaism or Islam. They're right right in the vel. So that what you've got for the world of religion, you better wake up and find out. The religions of this world are nothing more than the old ancient worship of the gods. You know, we talked about in the ancient world that the gods were the primal gods required a human sacrifice, and you have to cut their heads off, like the as texts in the Mayas, you have to pull out their heart, you know. So the as text with the Mayas will cut a man's heart out and hold it up to the sun. So what they're doing is they're giving gods their heart. They're putting their giving their heart to God. Well, of course the as text didn't do that. They gave somebody else's heart to God. They cut their heart out and handed up to God. So they're giving you giving God your heart. Well, Christians say that today, oh, I just gave my heart to the Lord. Having no idea in the world, all of this stuff goes back to the ancient Phoenician Canaanite child sacrifice, blood rituals, you know, and you know, it's just incredible what the what the Church has done to this world, what religions have done to this world. And that's a whole story. Once you get into the specific stories within each major religion, that's a real interesting study. Where Moses actually came from and where you know, King Solomon and King David and all those people never existed, and where did those words come from? And in the in the ancient world, there was no Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John. Those are those are relatively recent English names. Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John has to do with the four seasons, spring, summer, autumn, winter. Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John has to do with the worship of God's Son. The God's Son is the light of the world. Well, of course, the sun is the light of the world, and so it has four seasons. Well that does in Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John springs some of autumn winter. It has twelve apostles, no, twelve signs of the zodiac right, and twelve months of the year. All of this is well known to a handful of highly educated people in universities, but the people on the street have never been told. And that's why it sounds so absolutely ludicrous when most people hear this, because they've never heard it before, that there is no Jesus, There is no There is no Jesus. There was no King David, no King Solomon. There was no Abraham, Isaac or Jacob. None of that there is. It's the triumph God system. All of your religions, both Christianity, Judaism, and Islam are all based on ancient astrological terms symbols from the astrology. Well, that would makes sense because that's where God is out there in the heavens. So I'm just saying that until and unless the human race is ready to wake up and find out that our governmental systems, our banking systems, insurance and educational and law enforcement systems, our theological systems are all based on dark, evil, dirty stuff that's been matriculated down through history for thousands of years, and we're still wallering in the same old stupidity and killing each other. Over all these faults and miserable gods. Allah is nothing more than yahwah yawah and Hebrew is Allah and Arabic Allah yahwah, same thing. They're both moon gods. Moses was a leader of a moon cult. Moses is a name for a god in the Egypt that led in Egypt a moon cult, a ludark. And that's why that is overwhelming once you start getting into Moses and who was Moses. There was no Moses. Moses was a god of the moon. And that's why today Jews celebrate their Holy days after sundown. After sundown why because that's when the moon comes out. So Jews are not going to celebrate their Holy Days during the day. No, those are sun worshipers. So those people who worship God's sun the light of the world. Yeah, well, the sun is the lay of the world. And so those people who worship the sun were called Christians, so they had their celebrations under the sun. But the Jews, no, they were moon worshippers. So they have their Holy days after sun down and that's when the moon comes out and they have their holy days what we call the Sabbath. Remember all of that stuff about keeping the holy day of the Sabbath, keep it holy. Sabbath comes from a word in this Sumerian Babylonian system. If you know that the culture, all you need to do is look up the word Sabbath, and it comes from the word for the planet Saturn. Saturn, the planet with the start with the rings. He was called Lord of the Rings. All that's true. They were still making movies about Lord of the Rings. But Saturn was the lord of the rings. And Saturn in the Phoenician Canaanite was called Shabbath s h abb a th h Shabbath. Schabat was Saturn, and so your worship of Shabbath they called it Sabbath. So when you think you're doing something holy and righteous by keeping the Sabbath, you're worshiping an old ancient Babylonian Sumerian god, Saturn. Wake up. And that's why your your religions are filled with bloodshed, violence, ignorance, fusion, stupidity, because you have being led by the nose of worship an all ancient Phoenician Canaanite god calls Saturn Lord of the Rings.
Speaker 2: Well right, and once again, just to explain synergy. And this is something because I did take some time to study many different cults historically as best I could, practices which still are pervaded today. Here's an interesting thought. Notice that the number three, the triangulation these types of things are often utilized in the invocation of all sorts of what they now call curses. And it seems to me as though the fact that things are broken into three, and things are broken into three, all of this leads back to some very dark religions, most of the records of which are now absent, okay, but they still resonate throughout. And notice the number three continuously comes up. Everything seems to have the number three. All of these repetitions, repetitions, and listen, anybody even has a very basic Hollywood understanding of what they might describe as black magic, knows that someone chance repeats, continues to through repetition, to state something over and over again, and then it comes to fruition. It seems to me as though all of these things which are arranged in the triangles that are arranged by threes are all in and of themselves, in fact, the curses which we're dealing with. And still at this point in time, nobody can identify where the curses originated. Nobody is aware of what seems to be a grand manipulation. I mean, listen. If you think about a marionette at all, and you imagine and the puppet strings coming down and manipulating the movements of the world, then you must want to know where the hands truly are. Now. Saturn is the representation of something, and so are all the planets and the understandings of them, and so on and so forth. That's why they're named that. By the way, once again, they're named for each of these things. And I find again all of these things seem to interlock, come together and bring one mosaic that states unequivocably that the entire planet has been cursed. But I always question where it actually comes from. The people on the planet are continuing the cycle, are propping it up, and are making it happen, whether they realize it or not. They're making sure that it's being repeated. But they're not the authors, are they? No, not at all, not at all.
Speaker 3: I've said before, I think that the whole world the way I view it, you know, it's just my view. But I'm seventy five years old. I've been around the world, and I just viewed the whole world is like a kindergarten that's being run by Hell's angels. The whole world is lying in the power of the wicked ones. The scripture says the whole entire It doesn't say the whole world except Alabama. No, the whole world period. The whole earth is lying in the power of a demonic depravity, stupidity, which is given birth to chaos, violence, alcoholism, drug addiction, violence, gang wars, killings, racism. That's the whole world is lying in the power of some kind of a dark, sinister and evil force. You've got to wonder, why is the heart of a human on its left side? What is that all about. That's called the solar plexus on your left side of your chest, and that's where the heart is. Why is it on the left? Well, in Latin, the word left is sinister, so the heart is very sinister. Well, it's on the left of the heart, on the on the chest. I'm just telling you that the people on the face of the earth have never heard anything dealing with the real, dark, occult world and how it works, and what the words mean, and where did we get churches And we talk about something in the Book of Revelation, God of make God. Well, that's what Jews meet. They meet in the Sinner God. Somebody needs to look at these words and find out what's really going on, and then for the first time you will begin to see, Oh, I see what's going on. We are crawling on our knees to ancient pagan demonic depravity. Gods were the gods of human human evolution, human disease, these human religions, all kinds of human stupidity and wars. It's an extraordinary case of the human race being totally misled, and all they think we can do about it is kill each other. So as as I'm concerned, No, somebody needs to look at Allah and what this Allah really is and see the connection between Allah and Yahwah of the Hebrews, and see what that really is. And then you will begin to get into finance and banking, and then from there you get into government, and all of a sudden you begin to see the entire world of mankind has been misled a long time ago, right.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, And you know what, we're running lower on time than I really wish we were at this point, mister Maxwell, and I'm going to ask, and of course we've only scratched the surface of what your and Maxwell, you know talks about the things that I reference. I mean, anybody who listens to my show knows I reference a lot of this stuff. And honestly, it's not as though I picked it up from from you directly, but a lot of the same observations that you're making just seem like you know, no brainers. To me, it's it's you know, water is wet. Okay, it's by observation, you see it, Therefore it is. I mean, it's just one of those things that happens. But before we run out of time, I mean, we have definitely denoted to the listener exactly how diseased the planet is. And if you think about how contaminated every single system is based on all of these different things, and you can see it in the symbols, you can see it in the actions, you can see it in the what I call the worship of death, which is the true religion on this planet. Right now, Okay, I wonder is there a chance in your mind for all of us being in this sickly, very evil driven state. Is there a chance for redemption.
Speaker 3: For individuals, not for the country, not for and not for the country. No, there's never been a redemption for a nation of people. No, not at all. It's only for individuals. Look at Uh, all of this goes back to the stars. I mean, I take it all the way back to astro theology. The ancient, most ancient science the world has ever known, was called astro theology. That's where the real truth is. That's where a legitimate bedrock down home, legitimate truth that people need to if you're gonna worship something. The very word worship comes from the combining of two words, the very first word worth w O r t h worth the value of something it's worth and ship. Put it together with ship, citizenship and courtship and scholarship and all the other ships. That's maritime, averathry law, all kinds of ships. But worthship becomes worship. And so you're saying, whatever it is you're spending a lot of time on and looking at and devoting a lot of energy to, is what you worthship. You're putting a lot of value and worth on it. I put a lot of value on worth on education, knowledge, intellectual acumen, being able to read and think and spell, And like any other human, I make all kinds of mistakes because I always say I'm just an ordinary man. Pursuing an extraordinary knowledge, and so therefore I'm in no position to be an authority on anything. But I'm smart enough to be able to read, and I can tell what I'm looking at, and so I understand where all of this stuff has come from. There's a whole world out there. I wish I could remember all the things I want to talk about, because there's so much out there, so much to talk about, and things come to my mind when you're talking, but then they've gone just as quickly. So there's so many different things we need to know. And the bottom line on all of this, I would say, is the biggest single problem we have on the Earth today. And God knows, we can sit and talk about one hundred of them, and all of them are deadly from wars and drugs and killing and stupidity and everything else. But I think the single biggest problem the Earth has today is human stupidity and ignorance. We're ignorant because we don't read, we don't think, we don't question, we don't want to know. That's a very big word, want to know. And people look at you walk into you go into somebody's bedroom at night, slip in quietly and they're sound asleep and you slip into their bedroom and you turn on a six hundred watt bulb right next to them when they're sleeping. Of course it's going to scare them to death. They're going to jump and you know, out of their sound sleep. And then when they find out what happened, they're not gonna think it's very funny. It's not going to be humorous and funny that you invaded their bedroom and turned on the light and frightened them with that bright light. And so that's why people who are intellectually brilliant are trying to explain something and enlighten you. And if you've been in the in sleep, asleep for all these years, sound asleep, ignorant, ill informed, unread, don't know what's going on, and somebody who is intellectually and spiritually enlightened or brilliant, that's the word we use in relation to light, comes in to enlighten you, and you don't want to hear it. That's why the scripture says that Pontia's pilot brought to h brought to the people. There's a scripture in the Bible and the New Testament talked about Jesus and Barabbas, and the and the I can't remember the governor of Judea, but anyway, the leader of the people in the city, the Bible says, brought two uh two criminals out uh and that and to present them to the people. And and and the governor said to the people and said. Everybody in town was there, and they said that the that the governor said to the people, here's two prisoners. One is Barabbas, who everybody knows is the murdering thug criminal. Everybody knows that. And then there's on the other side, we have Jesus, the Truth and the Light, who's teaching people the truth and the light. Which one do you want? I can release one to you. And the scripture says with one voice. There was a discussion, no one voice. Everyone said give us Barabbas, which is a symbol, story, a metaphor telling you that when the town, the city, the state, the country, or the world, when the groups of people are confronting the truth in the light or a criminal, they will always say, give us Barrebas, give us the lying cheat, thugs, criminals. We know that they're thugs and criminals. We know that's how they got to be where they are by being filthy, degenerate, murdering criminals, and they get to be a doggy dog world. They're on the top. So that's what we want. We want to vote for them because they're like us. They have no morals, no, nothing concerns them about killing people. We don't either, and so we want give us barrebas. We don't want Jesus with the truth and the light. We're not interested in truth in the light. Talking about money now is business? That's right, that's right.
Speaker 2: And you know what, before we run out of time, I'm going to say this, It is true that that is precisely what people ask for. When you wonder and you look around the world, why the corporations behave as they do. They poison us, the governments torture people, destroy things, go to war, and absolutely abuse the populations. It is generally because that is what the people have asked for, not necessarily with the one voice that you were talking about, but truthfully with their actions. Much like you were talking about earlier, you'll know the tree by the fruit it bears. Well, the fruit that you bear is the leadership. You wind up with the individuals that rise to the top. This is what happens. And you know you said you missed a whole bunch of things you could have said tonight. Well that's okay, because you're gonna have plenty of opportunities to do it on American Freedom Radio. On Saturdays, ten pm Eastern, seven pm Pacific, the Jordan Maxwell Show will air on American Freedom and you'll have plenty of opportunities to discuss all of these things at length without somebody like me interrupting you.
Speaker 3: I'm delighted to be on with you, and it's a real privilege. I very much appreciate you having me on. And yeah, I'm doing my own show on American Freedom Radio Network, and I've got so many things that i want to talk about. And I feel that seventy five years old, I don't have much more time on this earth, and there's so many things I wish I could tell the public. I wish I could tell people that I know and I've been I'm not special, there's nothing special about me. But I've been in the company for many, many years. I've been in the company of extraordinary people that you have no idea in the world that I know, and I've heard extraordinary brilliant stuff from people who know on the inside. And that's all I want to do is I'd like to be able to share knowledge that I know the world is looking for. People are growing in the dark, picking up on any kind of silly, nonsensical religion, TV preachers and TV and politicians who are going to save the world. Then you find out nothing but a bunch of communists and Marxist leanliness. There a bunch of Nazis fascists. By God, the world is in terrible shape. And the only reason why is because the people, as I said, are ignorant and ill informed. Knowledge is power, and that's why Americans have no power, because they have no knowledge of what's really going on, what the real story is. That's when you find out, you're gonna wish you didn't, No, believe me.
Speaker 2: That's it. You know, be careful what you wish for, they tell you all the time, because you just might get it. And I want to thank you mister Maxwell for joining us tonight. Of course, for more information on Jordan Maxwell, you go to Jordan Maxwell's show dot com Jordan Maxwell Show dot com. That is the proper website. Any other site, any other you know don't accept any other liscinations, imitations, no exceptions, substitutions, et cetera, et cetera. And Jordan Maxwell is certainly one of a kind. And I want to thank you so much for having come on tonight and done this with me for two hours. I know it's, you know, a little bit odd, because like I said before, I don't script, I don't prepare with the guest because it's just one of those things. I like the spontaneous discussion and I really thoroughly enjoyed this as well, sir, and I want to give you the final word tonight on the Ocelli Effect here on American Freedom Radio. But don't forget guys. On Saturday, seven pm Pacific, ten pm Eastern, Okay, and check your time zones wherever you are, the Jordan Maxwell Show will be on American Freedom Radio. But mister Maxwell, the final word from you, sir.
Speaker 3: Yes, I would just say to all the people who have been my supporters and people who have wanted to know and who are interested to contact me, who have been contacting me and sending buying products and books and videos from my old website Jordanmaxwell dot com, I want everyone to know that's not my website. It has stolen from me, So stay away from Jordanmaxwell dot com. If you want my material and talk to me, go to Jordan Maxwell's show. I have a lot of material on my website. And also I have a new research website on the Jordan Maxwell Show and it's called Research Society. So click on Research Society and join if you wish, because I'm piling all of my work and all my documents and pictures and everything on my new Jordan Maxwell Research Society website.
Speaker 2: Right Jordanmaxwellshow dot com. For the Research Society, click on it, Go to it, learn understand. Remember, like you said, knowledge is power. And I want to thank you guys for listening. Have a good night. What news and information you can trust. This is American Freedom Radio, Freedom
Speaker 1: Freedom American Freedom Radio Radio, American Freedom Radio