Speaker 1: Welcome back truth seekers from around the world. It's time for another edition of the Flat Earth Files podcast, where the spinning stops and the questions begin. And while the world's been busy orbiting a theory, well we've been digging beneath the surface, or should I say across it. New listeners, forget everything you've learned in third grade science, NASA's photoshop playground, gravity's fairy dust, and a globe model built on Masonic math. That's right, We're unpacking all of it right here, from ancient texts to modern fakery, from the firmament above to the foundations below. This isn't conspiracy, for this is clarity. So buckle up. No, not for space travel, just for a wild ride through scripture, science, and centuries of deception. You've just opened a file they never wanted you to read. This is the Flat Earth Files.
Speaker 2: Who so spin thrust.
Speaker 3: Scats, But I seen old curve go by the sun, boom.
Speaker 2: Keep right and high love the last just lots of lie. This is the flatter file true from steam for size sleep says Secrets Cream six thousand years gotta true. The lies stands dance in the ton time.
Speaker 4: This is the.
Speaker 2: Flatter files true from Stape for Science Sleeps says Secrets Cream six thousand years con true lies.
Speaker 1: The status dance.
Speaker 2: It's the tone of sometimes.
Speaker 1: So ladies and gentlemen. For the first time in quite some time, No guest, this is just me, your host, George Hobbs, having a conversation with you wherever you may be listening to this podcast, and for that we thank you. Thank you for listening to us. Since was it November of twenty twenty two, I believe I think we're at two and a half years right now, over two hundred and twenty five podcasts, and I've had the absolute pleasure of meeting so many wonderful people from across this flat realm. I have been extremely lucky, extremely blessed. However, as they say, all good things must come for an end. Do not fret, my friends. This today is not the final song. We're going to close it sometime in September, and the reason is very simple. I guess you could wrap it up in two things. Number One, you could say it's kind of run its course, right. We've been tackling one subject for two and a half years, and I do have other things I need to move on to that. I want to continue, specifically the Bible, but this has touched on that in so many magnificent, wonderful ways, and all of the emails that this podcast has brought people to Christ is the ultimate thank you, and thank you all for sharing your stories over the last few years. But between that and I just don't have time with everything going on in our lives right now, it's just I want to be able to give you a high quality episode every single week, and I never wanted to be a sure, I've enjoyed talking to so many wonderful people, but I just don't have the time, you know, with all my children and grandchildren and this property, with all the storms, I have spent so much time cutting wood, chopping down trees and branches, and it's NonStop. There's a lot going on. And again, I don't want to cheat you. I don't ever want to mail it in and I think this has been a tremendous ride. And by the way, I have no intentions of taking down this podcast when we're done, so please in the meantime the episode you truly do love download them because you never know what the powers that be will do in the future. But I don't have any interest in pulling them down, will leave them up, and who knows, maybe two months, six months, or a year from now, I want to come back and redo it so we'll be able to start it again. But for the meantime, this is our plan. So we're going to end the show sometime in September, maybe Labor Day, maybe on the thirtieth, I don't know yet. But there's we want to go out with a bang. So there's two kind of avenues of approach we're going to take to close this wonderful podcast. Out Number one, we are introducing flat Earth Files shorts, and that is simply you the listener, creating a fifteen minute or less MP three files on your story about your journey to the truth and flat Earth. Anybody can make an MP three file on your phone, on your computer, your laptop, your tablet. If you're not sure how to, just go to YouTube and put in how to make an MP three file and you can record it, turn it into an MP three file. Even your iPhone on your voice recorder, you can export an MP three file and you can either send it to us through Gmail right they have Google drives, or if you don't use gmail, I can send you a megalink and you can just drop it in there and we'll put it that way. We will screen them obviously before we air them, but we would love to hear maybe you just don't have the time where you don't feel that maybe you could fill a you can by the way you just it's intimidating to a lot of people. We've had many interviews scheduled over the last you know, two and a half plus years where people got nervous and decided not to come on. And that's perfectly fine, no harm, no foul whatsoever. But this is a great opportunity for you just to sit, you know, in front of your laptop or your phone and record your thoughts for fifteen minutes or less and not a second over fifteen minutes. Please and email it to us with in the subject, just put in flat Earth file shorts and just a couple sentences. We'll listen to it and we'll upload it and you'll see an episode. Flat Earth file is short, you know, Jamie from Colorado or whatever. Just the meaning of flat Earth to you, how it's changed your life, how you look at things. There's a million stories out there, and now is a great opportunity to do that. So again, f E filesguest at gmail dot com. And I know when I go back and listen to some of these podcasts, I screw up my own email address. It is f E filesguest at gmail dot com. So again, send us your FI, your flatterth file shorts or number two. If you would like to be a part of the closing ceremonies, if you would like to come on and be one of the last interviews on this podcast, send us an email to f E filesguest at gmail dot com and send us a paragraph or two about you know why you'd like to come on and be a part of this closing ceremony and you're just a brief, brief, brief part of your story, and we'd like to get some you know, passionate stories out there to close the podcast. Right now, I think I have three people schedule. We have Matrix, Justin and Chris, and I'm looking to do probably at least eight as many as fifteen, depends on the timeframe. So send us your email to Fifiles gustat gmail dot com. Guest inquiry, subject matter something like that, Just say you'd like to be a part of one of the last episodes of The Flatter of Files and tell us why. We'll reach out and we'll get you scheduled. We're going to close with a bang. And again, I can't thank you all enough for your support, for your love. But it's just you know, I've been podcasting since twenty eighteen, seven years now. My other podcast, We're Driving On for the Meantime, Right that one, we talk about just such an array of topics. And I knew coming into this back in November of twenty twenty two that it would be difficult to maintain a particular subject matter over the course of many years. However, this organically evolved into such an incredible thing, having people come on and share their views on flat Earth and you know, the stories of COVID and just the honesty of people and their evolution, not the evolution we're taught in the science books, but how their life has evolved and in many cases through finding God. So and again this is not sad or anything like that. We have hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of hours that you can go back and listen to, and we're gonna we're still going to create several more podcasts before we say goodbye. Right, we still have a couple more months of doing this and we're going to try to make them just as special as we can. So if you've been on kind of the cusp of trying to decide to do this or not, now would be a great time to reach out and again, thank you all for your love and support and God bless all of you. So there's that. Another thing I wanted to do was I'm afraid that sometimes people listen in to just a random episode and they never go back and listen to episode number one. So just for the one or two people maybe this is the first episode you decided to tune into, I kind of wanted to surmise this entire journey, right, so you don't have to go back to the first episode. Right, This is going to be kind of beginning and an end podcast, but not the end end, Okay, just kind of a cliff notes version of the last two and a half years for folks who maybe this is the first time you're tuning in, or you never went back. Maybe you've listened to a bunch of episodes but just the interviews. Maybe you never listened to the first ten episodes. But it's important that you realize that much of the world we live in is a lie. Right, Look at the very beginning of scripture. Genesis one one says, in the beginning, God created the heaven and the earth. Jumped to verse six, and God said, let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters. Again. The firmament, the Hebrew word is rakia. That is a solid structure above the earth. Not empty space, right, not this endless outer space. It's a vault, a dome. It's something real. It is something tangible, and it's firm, and it's not moving. Psalms one oh four, verse five declares God, who laid the foundations of the earth, that it should not be removed forever. We're not rotating, we're not orbiting, we're not flying through endless vacuums at sixty six six hundred miles per hour. Yes, ladies and gentlemen who may be new right, these numbers are not coincidences. They reverse engineered these numbers because they're telling you it's mockery at its really, at its finest point. This isn't poetry. This is description. It's direct, it's clear and it has echoed throughout the entire Bible. Now, I want to talk briefly about a book that has been removed from the Bible, but it was very important to a lot of early believers, and that's the Book of Enoch. And if it wasn't important, why was this ancient text quoted by Jude, revered by early Christians and kept out of mainstream Bibles. And that is something that as I further my biblical education, is just an interesting topic of conversation that we had in a Zoom conference Tuesday night. It went about sixty minutes and so many great conversations about Joshure being quoted, Enoch being quoted, why was it in why the you know, speaking of the councils of Nicea in these particular things. It's an awful lot, it really is. But a lot of people believe that the Book of Enoch was I don't want to say hidden, but taken out and to a certain point, many churches will tell you, don't read that, don't read that. And in many many people that you know, the book existed. But one of the reasons I believe is that it tells a story that contradicts the modern heliocentric lie.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 1: We know Enoch walked with God, he was taken up, and what he saw confirms everything we just read in Genesis. He saw a firmament. He saw storehouses of the winds and stars. He described the Sun and the Moon moving in circuits above the earth, not the Earth rotating beneath them. Chapter thirty three. I saw paths of the angels, and I saw at the end of the earth the firmament of the heaven above. The Book of Enoch describes a world that's designed, fix structured. Right. It is not random, It is not some spinning chaos. It is a tabernacle, right, a place, I should say, where man could know his creator. That's why they buried it. Right. The guy who was the founder of Protestantism, Right, Martin Luther, the Great Reformer, rejected the heliocentric model. In a table talk dated fifteen thirty nine, five hundred years ago. Luther said this quote. People gave ear to an upstart astrologer who strove to show that the Earth revolves. This fool wishes to reverse the entire science of astronomy. The Bible simply tells us that the Earth stands still and Of course, that upstart astrologer was Copernicus, the man who helped kick off the lie, and Luther wasn't alone. The early Protestant world stood on scripture, and scripture said Earth was fixed and immovable. But they would end up being silenced by a raising class of secular scientists. Right now, enter Newton, Galileo, and Einstein. Right and let's be clear. Now, science in its purest form seeks truth. That's how science should be. But much of science has become corporate, so they answer to shareholders, not the truth. Much of science has been taken over by people who worship a god that turned his back on our God. Their god is Lucifer, and we call it scientism, right, a religion. We saw that during COVID, cloaked in lab coats, build on assumptions, and weaponized against our Lord and Savior. Take Isaac Newton, often portrayed as a devout Christian, but his gravity was never proven. Only theorized gravity gave them an excuse to invent orbital motion to justify a spinning ball Earth. But the Bible never mentions gravity. It speaks of foundations, pillars, and an unmoving world. And then came Einstein, who admitted that all motion is relative, that there's no experiment that can detect Earth's movement. His relativity theory wasn't discovery was damage control. To patch. It was patchwork right, to keep the globe lie alive. That's how important it is to them. They have hijacked the Bible and created science books and astronomy to fit the deceiver's narrative. Right, Let's not forget Einstein's work destroyed the need for absolute truth. Time became flexible, morality became relative, and God, well, in their eyes, God became optional. These men didn't serve truth, They served the adversary. So ask the hard questions like what keeps water stuck to a spinning globe? What keeps people from flying off at one thousand miles per hour at the equator? Well, we're told it's gravity, But again, gravity is not a law. It's a theory first proposed by Isaac Newton without any observable proof. Newton himself admitted he didn't know what it was. Later, Einstein replaced it with space time bending, right, an even more abstract concept that nobody can replicate or even measure. But let's think logically, how can gravity be strong enough to hold oceans to a globe, but weak enough to let birds and balloons and butterflies float with these The truth, well, what we can call gravity is likely density and buoyancy. Right, Heavier things sink, lighter things rise, just like in water. There are no mysteriouses for I should say, no mysterious forces needed, right. The only thing you need is physics and common sense. But they need gravity to make their globe model work because without it, you just don't have orbits, right, you don't have a planet Earth. And it's funny that the word plane is in planet. They just added a t earth, right, and with that the whole life unravels and again full circle. Why does all this matter? Why the lie all the way back to episode one? Okay, when you actually sit down and think about this, everything falls into place. All the false narratives are exposed. The Earth is flat proportionately, we have mountains and oceans. But you get what we're saying here. We're not on a spinning ball. It is stationary, it does not move. It is young. It's about six five hundred years old based on the genealogies and genesis. Right, many of the bones they found. Are not dinosaurs from millions of years ago. Were they great beasts before the flood? Sure they could be. But most importantly, all of this was designed for you. And of course comes why the deception, Because if the earth is the center of God's creation, you, my friends, are not some cosmic accident. You are intentional, You are precious, You are a soul made in God's image. However, if earth is a speck on an infinite void, if man evolved from Gou to you over billions of years, then God is gone. Purpose is erased, and control belongs to those who control the narrative. Reject the spinning globe, embrace the firm foundation. Read your scriptures, yes, read Enoch, but most importantly, ask God for discernment. And remember this war isn't against flesh and blood, it's against principalities. It's spiritual right. But the truth, the truth, will set you free. I hope to hear from you, either in a request to be in one of our final podcasts. As we wrap this up again in September, we still have three interviews lined up, so we're looking for a few more people to share their journey and their wonderful stories, and also If you'd like to create a flat Earth file short fifteen minutes or less, just create an MP three file. You can either send it through Google Drive via email to fifilesguest doat gmail dot com, or you can ask for a file link. You just open the link and drop your file in there into our share drive and we'll listen to it and we'll er it for the masses, and there you go. God bless each and every one of you. Thank you so much for joining us on this journey through every flat Earth file. I hope you share this episode with a friend, and above all, search the scriptures daily, and until next time, stand firm, just as the Earth does. God bless each and every one of you. And until we meet again, my friends, we will see you.
Speaker 5: Stone walls cold in the night, stretched long, no way out My strength gone, Shadows whispered like ghosts, and chains faiths all that still remained.
Speaker 3: The city slept and down in flame. Heaven moved though non conna soundless steps the blind life. The angel came in the dead of night, said, arise up, now, put on your shoes. You got low, there's nothing to lose. And as I still I fell to break of memory. Shackle, my fear had made.
Speaker 4: Change.
Speaker 6: To the crowd below, it's awfung w they never go live. Kain washed away bout pain, and the silence sang.
Speaker 1: His chase fell like gray.
Speaker 3: The greed while I walked into the street, free book, stunned with unshackled feet.
Speaker 5: No key, no.
Speaker 4: Fight, no man's command, just the fire in the Southern man.
Speaker 5: She breaks the doors and bronze and shatters bars of eyes.
Speaker 4: Soul no seven, sixteen sixteen, sixteen, sixteen six.
Speaker 2: Chase bad, no God, no blame, just to whisper coming out my name, the world man.
Speaker 4: Mine, the truth remains my soul free. When Chase spell Lagray, Chasepella Gray, chasepell Lagray.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the Fact Hunter Radio Network. Just the facts, ma'am,