Speaker 1: Honey, honey, hooney, horny, honey, horny horny. This is a moneysee podcast. Co bat go, wait go wait here, we pick up g I pint your cellphones and how me and listen to I'll go to the podcast.
Speaker 2: Watch out.
Speaker 3: If you're sitting down for this or if you're standing up, the better get ready for this because it's.
Speaker 1: Gonna hit the air drums. Uncle the podcast.
Speaker 4: You were listening to, Uncle the broadcast. My name is Aaron. I'm the nephew in law. Everybody's the Sarvice Show.
Speaker 1: Uncle. Hello, ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, everybody ready, We've got a treat tonight, a special be you and I was on vacation.
Speaker 1: Wait sixty six and we're going.
Speaker 5: To test okay, cool, Well, yeah, I'm using.
Speaker 3: Just a moment a little man, I mean big man. I'm trying to caute his son, big new Man. We're using these small glasses.
Speaker 5: We're using shot glasses glasses on this testing.
Speaker 4: Okay, So what you're saying is on tonight's show, we're going to drink a beer out of a shot glass. We're going to test it. As we like to test beers. Drop that lined up.
Speaker 2: Drop classes, drop glasses have returned. Aaron, everything's all straight here, so hopefully everybody can hear us nice and loud on the stream. All right, but drop glasses returned. I'm looking forward to this and Uncle, don't forget about the Super Bowl, BETSI. People have been driving me crazy with messages.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm going to say that next a little while later. Okay, I want to talk about does everybody have a drink?
Speaker 1: Be first, we start on the side, Well, everybody must have a drink. That's is mind system.
Speaker 5: Well, let's mind people that they can't call in.
Speaker 1: If all in that number, call this number.
Speaker 5: If you want to call in three one nine seven five zero one six, that is the.
Speaker 1: Number waiting for you. Coolie. I'm waiting for you Cooly. I know he'd be in there.
Speaker 4: We're hoping that you do call tonight. You can call in and tell us what you're drinking. We have a couple of people in the chat, which is encouraging. We have mister Flash. We have Creative Accidents over at twitch. Both of them.
Speaker 5: Thank you guys for joining us via the chat. We see you.
Speaker 4: Hello, Uncle is back. Creative Accident says mister Flash is asking how we are why don't we start the ship.
Speaker 5: We're gonna call.
Speaker 1: FoST phone call. Let's have it on air. Loss on here.
Speaker 2: Jimmy just hung up. He was there and then he hung up. What what? What? What's going on?
Speaker 1: Paul? That's one with him now.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: He knew I was gonna be Jimmy. I knew it was gonna be Jimmy.
Speaker 5: So anyway, you may call in. If if you do call in, we'll please go on.
Speaker 2: Oh wait, wait, we might have Jimmy back. Hold on, hold on. Let let's let's see if we got Jimmy. Are you back Jimmy? Uh oh, Jimmy, can you hear me?
Speaker 1: Do we have a problem on the lines?
Speaker 5: We should, but that's okay. I keep calling everybody. We will get you.
Speaker 2: We'll get you in. But Jimmy, you should be there. Jimmy, can you hear me? Humhm, Okay, I don't know what's going on, but I will try.
Speaker 1: Let's check the line systems.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll try and fix that systems. Wait, Jimmy there he is.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, Jimmy, can you hear me?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: Sorry, man? Having all kinds of problems. All right, Well we hear you loud and clear. Jimmy just telling you.
Speaker 4: Wait, oh Chuck, what's going on is you can hear Jimmy but we can't.
Speaker 5: That's what's happening. That's wait, Jimmy, go ahead.
Speaker 2: Jimmy say something.
Speaker 1: Uh keep so Uncle Barn you can't hear me.
Speaker 5: If he's talking, we can't hear it.
Speaker 2: So you're not hearing Jimmy now, yeah, correct, Oh wow, okay, I am hearing Jimmy. The funny thing is, I bet you the audience can hear Jimmy and you guys can't hear Jimmy.
Speaker 1: All right, get this loan. Do you want me?
Speaker 2: Do you want me to take a break? You want me to take a break and and hook back into the phone systems so we can do it that way. You want to do that?
Speaker 4: Do that, do this, take a brief intermission.
Speaker 1: For a minute.
Speaker 2: That's what we'll do, all right, So guys, hang on. The Uncle Show will return just after this. Okay, I don't worry about It's good. Okay. So we're returning back to The Uncle Show live, and I've gone back to the old way of doing the the phones. So it should be all good. All set. They should be able to hear everything. You guys, call in. We got you covered, okay. So three one nine five two seven five zero one six, Jimmy, call back in, and this time I'm sure Uncle and Aaron will be able.
Speaker 6: To hear you.
Speaker 2: Okay, So uh, let's just roll forward with this and we'll we'll continue with the experiment on the phone lines another night, okay, because I got to fix that before they're gonna get rid of Skype.
Speaker 1: Uncle.
Speaker 2: That's what the problem is. Skype is gone, is gonna be gone in May.
Speaker 1: So it happened.
Speaker 2: They've just decided no more Skype. They're just not gonna have it anymore.
Speaker 1: So, so they're gonna have the talk thing. I got it on my phone. Well, what's that talk thing?
Speaker 2: Aaron and I have to decide another way to talk h on here together. That that's what the problem is gonna be is how how is Aaron and me gonna be able to talk to each other? And how are we gonna be able to hook the show up anymore?
Speaker 1: Oh? I see see, Because I.
Speaker 2: Can do my own show, my own calls and all that, I can do it, but I can't do it with you, with you guys being able to hear it. See, So yeah, but I'm doing it the old way because while we have Skype, I can do it the old way, and so I went back to the regular way We've always done it, and it should work fine now. So jimmy call back in. You should be good to go, and hopefully you are. I've got the web controls ready, so it's all all the old way again. Anyway, go ahead.
Speaker 4: Back to it and okay, on somebody's saying in the chat that Twitter X was down and that they couldn't hear uncle. I see it was a knob problem with the not hearing uncle, but.
Speaker 2: Is X completely not I think everybody went down temporarily for some reason. Some kind of weird things are happening on the internet right now, where a lot of stuff is getting whacked, where people, I bet you other broadcasters right now are having trouble because oh.
Speaker 1: I having a problem.
Speaker 3: Then it's everybody that's doing this because Twitter ex.
Speaker 2: Yeah no, I saw those Twitter extraports, but I didn't think it had anything to do with you guys, and I thought it was just them having problems over there. And then my broadcaster had a problem. I don't even know how to explain. Aaron. Uh yeah, So like a bunch of weird broadcast stuff is going on tonight, just in different places. And I don't know why.
Speaker 4: The Internet ain't what it used to be, is it. Well, they're telling me in the chat now it's fine. So whatever it was, it's good now and that's all that matters to me.
Speaker 5: Right, Well, it's I.
Speaker 2: I kind of apparently the Ocelli stream.
Speaker 5: I don't mind this bumpy ride.
Speaker 2: Yeah, apparently the Ocelli stream bounced off, but it is back to running again, so hopefully. I haven't even looked in the chat in a few minutes here because I was busy fixing this other stuff. But it looks like everybody took a bump of twitterochelli dot com everybody. I don't know what's going on.
Speaker 4: Big and small, like nobody was spared. Okay, so that's nice.
Speaker 3: It's least everybody got it, not just one.
Speaker 4: You're looking at it that way, real egalitarian Internet strike, whatever it happens to be.
Speaker 5: So it sounds good.
Speaker 4: And I was they hear about the fact that you are back from your vacation and you're gone for several weeks.
Speaker 5: It was two I think three weeks.
Speaker 3: We were two weeks, two weeks.
Speaker 1: Okay, well it was two weeks. There was to the ninth.
Speaker 5: Okay, so two weeks.
Speaker 3: We had interesting trip. Boy, I liked the open ose locks, clocks, locks opening up, but.
Speaker 1: I couldn't see him opening them.
Speaker 3: The problem was everybody was looking on the walk side.
Speaker 1: Of the boat.
Speaker 3: So so you you supposed to be on the side when you're supposed to see him open.
Speaker 1: So you were on the front. Wait a minute.
Speaker 5: You were on a cruise going through the Panama Canal.
Speaker 1: That's a canal, cobect and that was the favorite part.
Speaker 5: I like that, going through the canal.
Speaker 1: That was my favorite whole thing, just going through that.
Speaker 5: Okay, so it was fun. Yeah, yeah, that's good.
Speaker 4: But did you take the opportunity to intimidate the local people in Panama on the shore? Did you yell at them, let them know who his boss, tell them that we would soon be the owners of this canal? Were you sure to do that while you were there?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 5: I know, you didn't yell at them. You didn't exert your authority over them.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to listen.
Speaker 3: To that idiot on this stupid idiot we have in the White House right now.
Speaker 2: Wait a minute, idiot, did you see army guys?
Speaker 1: He's an idiot, ouncle. Did you see listen at idiot on that day?
Speaker 2: All right, now forget about the idiot. Did you see army guys there, uncle, because I heard there was a bunch of army guys there from different countries that.
Speaker 1: Were all yeah, yeah, yeah, there was army guys.
Speaker 5: Yeah, oh man Panama and they were period.
Speaker 3: Okay, well call over the place and your standpoint dead, chuck.
Speaker 1: Yes, they they were all over the place. Man.
Speaker 3: I was looking at him and the gun was still standing in with a soldier with.
Speaker 1: A nut with a gun in his hand. It's like, it's like mash. No, it's like.
Speaker 5: Disturbing, and really was.
Speaker 1: It was like squat swat swat was walking. It was like a swat team. Everybody going to get it. This is crazy.
Speaker 2: It was crazy wow swatting mash. But no funny doctors.
Speaker 8: Huh no, No, okay.
Speaker 5: Interesting.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm glad that going through the locks was cool. That would I mean, that would be really interesting.
Speaker 1: That would be and things like that.
Speaker 3: But I also had on the boat bide also had a test abius.
Speaker 4: Oh you tested them on the chef on the ship on.
Speaker 1: The bar the guy that was working the bar did everything.
Speaker 3: And I even said to him, I can judge this one to ten. I said to him, I don't even said to them, I'm and they what.
Speaker 5: They allowed you?
Speaker 6: Did?
Speaker 4: They like the idea you gave that idea?
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, okay.
Speaker 1: And some people like that idea just saying there's something like this.
Speaker 3: But these beers, I have to say, very good.
Speaker 1: Okay. I never had a sixty six before.
Speaker 5: Okay, that was the beers that you're having in the bar on the ship. Is that that was the test six?
Speaker 1: Yeah? This was the one be it that they had. But there was others, but this.
Speaker 3: Was the one, this one and the other one, but might have might have one tonight and one next week, just to say the difference which one for testing?
Speaker 5: Uncle.
Speaker 4: There's a there's a couple of questions in the chat from creative accidents. First of all, he wants to know, was there all you can eat shrimp on the boat? Did you have that all you can eat shrimp on this ship?
Speaker 1: It was time to eat pretty much pretty much.
Speaker 3: But but but in the but in the restaurants you had to order them.
Speaker 1: In the nice restaurant.
Speaker 5: I mean it wasn't necessarily all you can eat you just ordered the shrimp.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it wasn't like Big Sandys. It wasn't like that. It wasn't like Big Sandys. Oh you can eat. No, it was not like that. Yeah, we that's what you meant.
Speaker 4: We definitely are understanding that question of was it like Gerald Sanders.
Speaker 3: No, it wasn't exactly like that, because there was restaurants. There was dressed clothes restaurants, all coins restaurants, and and and and and going.
Speaker 1: For breakfast stuff. You couldn't believe.
Speaker 3: I can't even remember how much food was really on this boat.
Speaker 5: A lot, uh loaded, Okay.
Speaker 1: Not wasted. They throw it out in the water.
Speaker 3: The fish eat them, okay, okay, so that I agree with.
Speaker 1: They had something out there eating.
Speaker 4: Them, so food's not completely going to waste. The leftover food that they have they dump into the ocean and all the creatures of the sea swam up and eat it.
Speaker 1: And that that was a pleasure to me, And that's good.
Speaker 5: Yeah, why didn't do it that way?
Speaker 3: I was in a test with the captain and the front three guys for guys that are not Americans people.
Speaker 1: They're not American people. They're another state people thing. I forgot to bling though with me? Who is my cards?
Speaker 3: Because I have another guy that was work in my womb. Well, listen to my podcast. Okay, that's I got one.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: You gotta be out of the batch. You gotta be looking for new customers.
Speaker 1: I got one, you got okay, So so we have this one on. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I can't believe you forgot the cards. I don't know why I didn't remember to remind you about you.
Speaker 1: I would have got one one guy, sure, one have it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I had one guy, eh, that was working my womb, one of those guys.
Speaker 4: Well, how about this. We have this beer and we want to test it. Do we get started on this? We should probably start.
Speaker 1: Every buddy got a drink on him?
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So we're asking everybody out there in the audience, do you have a drink? If the answer is yes, get it now and enjoy your drink with us. If you're in the chat, you can let us know what your drink is, what it is first of all, and then later what you think on a scale one to ten where your drink comes in. We want to know, uh, I want to hear. We want you to know what we want to know what your drink is like on the show. It's very important to uncle podcast.
Speaker 5: We have ours. What do we have your uncle?
Speaker 1: You are sixty six p A. I'll e them.
Speaker 5: Okay here, actually I'll check it out then.
Speaker 4: Okay, So we have a sixty six by Norwegian Region premium European pale logger by five percent alcohol by volume. That's eleven point two ounce can, responsibly sourced and canned Norwegian Cruise Line NCL. Okay, so this was this was the signature beer of the cruise.
Speaker 1: This that you've got in that you can get it anywhere.
Speaker 4: Do they brew this on the ship or they brewed and they bring it on they have some brewery then they bring it on the ship.
Speaker 5: I assume, I say.
Speaker 3: They did step Yeah, I supposed.
Speaker 5: I'm not sure, but that Poland, Poland. So this is Polish beer?
Speaker 1: Is Poland?
Speaker 5: I think it was brewed in Poland, won.
Speaker 1: And, Poland, and they send it into the chips. That's what it was.
Speaker 5: That's what it was, responsibly sirs, Yeah, that's what it was.
Speaker 4: They b Poland. Look at that. Okay, well this should be interesting. It's just a longer beer. Sixty six. We're gonna try it. So this is very exciting.
Speaker 1: I'm curious to know what you're going to wait it for.
Speaker 4: We'll see where it comes in out on the old scale. Uh this creative accents? Asking did Uncle declare this beer when clearing customs?
Speaker 5: Did you do that custom?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Astin case this might have been this might have made its way in another way.
Speaker 2: We don't know.
Speaker 5: There we go. Okay, so we're opening the beer, which shock last? Do you want? Uncle?
Speaker 1: You want taking on them?
Speaker 5: Here's one of the drop glasses.
Speaker 4: This one's from port to Varta or Los Copbos Glubbs.
Speaker 5: So I'm trying to port it on myself.
Speaker 1: Now watches the head to head to head.
Speaker 3: Don't do it so hot, I don't.
Speaker 5: And beer are not easy.
Speaker 1: Okay, slowdown, slow down, slow down. Okay, that's how you do it. We do this one.
Speaker 5: Okay, you're drinking out of this one?
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 4: I don't know what's in there, but it looks like it's got floaties. So I'm going to ask you you drink out of that.
Speaker 3: There's a question about beers before we start.
Speaker 1: You see the bubbles.
Speaker 5: Look at the bubbles, everybody.
Speaker 1: That means to fresh beer.
Speaker 4: That's what that means the bubbles are fresh beers and go up. Okay, this is the science. This is the how I got it testing. This is how they tested. Okay, this beer. I'm excited about this. So we're going to pretend that we're at the cruise Line bar. We're sitting there. We've already let the bartender know. Hey, look I'm gonna drink this. I'm gonna write this from one to ten so they know.
Speaker 1: They know Mike, they know me. They don't know me. Next time, say we when we go to the next case.
Speaker 5: I'm sure they don't know me. Sure don't remember you?
Speaker 1: Remember me? I mean you. I'll show you at the bar too. You get to go with us. I'll show you the bow. Did it? Okay, you better get to go.
Speaker 4: I feel like I'm there right now. That's that's what's exciting.
Speaker 7: Okay, here we go, Here we go now, Okay, shot of beer sixty six Premium European Pall.
Speaker 5: Longer, Pale, Longer, pay longer, sixty six.
Speaker 1: Huh yeah, okay.
Speaker 5: Uncle, all right, so it's a can of beer.
Speaker 1: I have another one next week, So get with pid. Cool.
Speaker 4: You know what making good uncle is if you when you're saying at the bar would have done like a live stream from the bar. You should have fired up on your Instagram or we have a new social media account, which I don't want somewhat ashamed of, but were that way.
Speaker 3: But I had a bunch of people around me didn't know anything about my bloodcast pushball. Yeah, so how do I go to the boa and then do that?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I know, you know, I mean, well, it's fine. We're basically redoing the whole thing right now. So it's exciting.
Speaker 5: We're telling the story of an exciting ship ride.
Speaker 1: This is the LUs the Lucks.
Speaker 4: Oh so the drop glass you're using is the Panama Canal. This is canal locks, illustrating the locks. Okay, let me hold this up to the camera so we.
Speaker 1: Can This is one of the places I like to say.
Speaker 4: Okay, so let's look at this new drop class everybody. This is by there, it goes Panama. Okay, look at that.
Speaker 5: Very exciting and we've got an illustration of the locks.
Speaker 1: Nineteen nineteen, nineteen forty.
Speaker 3: Fourteen, So fourteen fourteen, it was a year nineteen fourteen.
Speaker 9: Yeah, nineteen forty year they built the canals. You're good at the canoe yeah, that's crazy. I think miss back then? What a project? Yeah, okay, so we're enjoying this. If anybody wants to call in once again, please do.
Speaker 1: We'll see you call in and think what are you gonna say here? Let's get those people on the phone edge.
Speaker 4: That's well three one seven five zero one six. We we don't have the Skype up, right, shuck, not tonight. That happened to Skype.
Speaker 2: No, I've got every I've got everything up like we always do. So it's up. It's back to the normal configuration and everybody can call in or you can join us by a Skype. Just send me a message and I'll call you in.
Speaker 4: Okay, cool, Charles s Dodochell on Skype, like Chuck is saying, just at least end him a message.
Speaker 2: You don't call at least until May. You can still send me a message to get on the Skype.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And you and I, Chuck are working out a new system for the calls, for the network and how we're going to do the whole thing.
Speaker 5: So that's another this is that's another project you just.
Speaker 1: Told me about.
Speaker 2: So I didn't Yeah, well because I thought it was okay, uncle, it seemed to work during my show and then, you know, because I took calls and everything and it was fine. It was fine, and you know, everything's fine until it isn't, so you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you guys, you got yourself a drink?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, trying to have a drink.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, look, I I got some if I if I want to take a drink right now?
Speaker 6: What do I got here?
Speaker 2: I got some Evan Williams. Okay, so I got a little whiskey here and I can always take a shot at that. That's fine.
Speaker 5: Well, okay, cool?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Well please do join us if you're feeling up to it. Shuck and uh oh yeah.
Speaker 5: Once again, is anybody in the chat drinking anything?
Speaker 4: I don't know if I saw, If I don't know, you are, I'm going to know what you are drinking.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm gonna mix my Evan Williams just just for the listeners. I'm gonna mix my Ebben Williams with some cherry coke. How about that? Just to see how that goes. I've never done that before.
Speaker 4: You know what's interesting, Chuck is, lately the past couple of weeks, I've taken to mixing gym beam bourbon with cherry cola, and so I get a little cherry cola, I mix the bourbon in there, and man, I've been really enjoying those as of late.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know why I had a desire. I mean, I've always gotten a little whiskey around. It's just you know, I don't drink it that fast. When I get a bottle. I take my time with it. But also I've had cherry coke around lately. It's just been one of those things I wanted.
Speaker 5: Yeah that is odd because, yeah, me the same thing.
Speaker 4: It's not like I'm not like a cherry coke like I have to have my twelve peck and refrigerator at all times. I barely drink soda. But I just happen to have done that and then been making these mixed drinks. So it's an odd syncraticity.
Speaker 1: Yeah, heavy ones a little. So I kicked on New year'slution. Yeah, this guy goes out out of control, I hope.
Speaker 4: So you got to build up the tolerance for that night and gas is what we got to Yeah, gonna have to.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So anyway, we're up and we're running the show is going great.
Speaker 3: Oh, by the way, the number is three hundred and sixty one episode.
Speaker 1: I went so fast I forgot what to say.
Speaker 5: Okay, good, I'm glad I didn't. I didn't.
Speaker 1: I know what it was. I know what it was. I just didn't well.
Speaker 2: Between the bubbles and measuring everything, I mean, it's easy to forget a number, Uncle, I mean you know, I mean, come on.
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, because I left off at three sixty.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 1: That's how I knew it was sixty one.
Speaker 2: The full turn, if you will, the three Instead of fifty shades of gray, it's three hundred and sixty degrees of Uncle, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well, I gotta keep both with its numbers. Man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because I have customer on the buttlock. I said, that's interested in broadcasting. He likes to hear my stuff. And he was said, I didn't have.
Speaker 1: A call to give it to him. I mean he'd wind that listen.
Speaker 2: Oh you know, I have a question for you, Aaron, because you know the Uncle the podcast, you have a lot of them that were audio only for many years, and you have a very long you know, all those three hundred and sixty episodes, you have the audios available right on your RSS feed.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they should all be there on the regular Uncle the podcast feed, so if you're however you listen to it, you should be able to go back all the way to episode number one. Well, we're doing much shorter shows there. For the first right, twenty to fifty shows were pretty short.
Speaker 1: I think, well, you.
Speaker 2: Know what I discombered just this week. Maybe you already knew this, but you know, on Uncle's YouTube channel, you know, what you could do is introduce it as a separate podcast and you could turn around and just feed the RSS feed into the YouTube podcast. Now, I don't know if you ever tried that, because I know you do the individual you know, you broadcast and then the live stream becomes a video later, but the audios you could actually do separately as well. You know, the RSS feed it can only take up to like sixty of them a day or something, so if you loaded it up to load up the podcast, it would probably take you a week to upload all of Uncle's shows. But you could literally reintroduce it as a brand new podcast on YouTube and then people could go from episode one if they wanted to, you know.
Speaker 4: On YouTube, I actually do have the YouTube Uncle the podcast you set up as a podcast playlist thing, and I do have that actually, I have that on YouTube.
Speaker 2: All Oh, did you direct the RSS feed into it?
Speaker 5: Though, no, it's no, that's not the way I have it set up.
Speaker 4: I have it set up so that whenever I actually have my RSS feed setup so that when a new podcast is posted, it may sa ay YouTube video so and that YouTube video automatically goes on the UNCLE channel and then I add that to the Uncle the Podcast podcast feed on YouTube. So that's the Uncle the Podcast YouTube. Well, it doesn't go all the way back to episode one.
Speaker 2: It's just well, there is a way, just so you know, you can set up a whole separate thing and call it, you know, the new Uncle the Podcast feed and it could go back to episode one and literally feed every single one of your podcasts right on into it.
Speaker 1: Again.
Speaker 3: That would be interesting because some of the people that are new would like to say, for example, want to hear them, and if you could do it that way, that'll go right to one to where at Well.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying. You could go back to the originals on those or even you know, age of transitions. You could create another podcast. I'm just saying on that channel, you could create different podcast list. It's just something I discovered this week because I'm sure they're going to kick me back off of YouTube again on my personal channel. But I discovered it this week and it only lets you upload like fifty or sixty a day. But I set mind to upload the last four hundred episodes because that's all I have on my RSS feed. But you know, because I've got over twenty two hundred now episodes, will we have.
Speaker 3: To drop that that's start a new one.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, we don't have to start off. It's it's just another thing to add in there. And I do have that uncle the podcast podcast on the YouTube channel, so it's there. Maybe I can change it around so instead of those videos that are posted for my RSS RSS feed, it's taking YouTube. It sounds like the same thing I'm doing, but the process in reverse, where instead of the RSS feed feeding to YouTube, it's YouTube pulling from the RSS feed.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, exactly, That's exactly what I'm telling you. Is that that way you could just and you could just limit it and just have it to say, the first two hundred episodes if you wanted, because for the past, you know, one hundred and sixty you've been doing it yourself. I'm just saying it's a way to catch up in case there's people going, well, wait a minute, we're an episode three sixty. I've only got one hundred of these on here. You know, well you can bring them all the way back to the beginning if you want. I just figured i'd share that with you because it was an interesting thing to add to the Uncle the podcast channel, and I just thought it would fill out the content more, et cetera.
Speaker 3: So, you know, just an idea and just for the new people, it would, I mean, for that sake.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, I always like making new videos. I want to make just new videos, I guess. On that note, we can talk about the new social media account you just started this week.
Speaker 5: Uncle please do what what do you do?
Speaker 3: You got a new account and I finally got well missus pidekick put it on for me. Yeah, it's the the Chick.
Speaker 1: The Kick Kick Kick.
Speaker 5: It's a TikTok tictac cat.
Speaker 3: Oh you got TikTok now, I got, I got tickcac now back. If everybody wants to hear it, I'm on tick kok Yes nice.
Speaker 2: I see. For a second, there there is another app called Kick, and I thought maybe you were on Kick for a second. There we are.
Speaker 5: We are on Kick.
Speaker 4: We're actually on Kick as we speak through Kick.
Speaker 5: We have several livestream channels. We have the first one.
Speaker 1: You need to just put out a list my phone that I can watch. You need to just put on his phone and I can't watch.
Speaker 2: You need to just put out a list of all the places Uncle the Podcast is available. Man, I mean, there's so many different albums and new places.
Speaker 1: So let everybody know that they can get.
Speaker 5: On that pretty much everywhere.
Speaker 1: Now you think money, Yeah, put up a list on it. I can even to the new the new guy that I just got. He only knows X right now.
Speaker 2: Well the.
Speaker 4: New guy, well he could look up Uncle Podcasts on AX and he would find you there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, definitely, you're on it. You're on X. And that's the thing I think. Do you have a list these things at Uncle Theepodcast dot com?
Speaker 1: Yes, there has listen, I don't.
Speaker 4: There's there's links all of them except for the new TikTok. There's not a link on the Uncle the Podcast dot come to that, however, there will be soon. Okay, I think that TikTok would be good.
Speaker 5: For you, uncle.
Speaker 1: I know, I think I use a tic tac for well, for what my food?
Speaker 2: Your food?
Speaker 3: That would be excellent because I've seen it the people talking on it, and I said it mowing crazy. Look at these do bats talking funny. Yea, So I could put my food on that. That's what I'm gonna do. Okay, switch over, since you're saying we're gonna lose something, I will switch over.
Speaker 1: All my food's going to ticktack.
Speaker 5: All your food videos are now on, that'll be.
Speaker 1: Gonna go on that, so you just have to switch them over.
Speaker 2: Hey, uncle, see if you can find my old tictac because you know, I had a tiktack channel for a minute and and I lost it. I don't know where it is, like I lost connection to it. So there's like, you know, Chelly Network Tiktac out there, and I don't know what's on it even so you'll find me. Yeah, find me on there.
Speaker 5: It's probably good. I mean, people, I don't know.
Speaker 2: They started making shorts without my permission at one point and I don't know what.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's it.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, I don't know because it's a Chinese company for that, well, I don't know it's a Chinese company, so I don't know what kind of laws I can I can enforce on them. But they were making shorts without my permission, and then all of a sudden, they they blocked me on my own account. So I don't know. It's out there somewhere.
Speaker 1: That's it, and you guys might be on that.
Speaker 4: I don't really know anything about. I don't have an account. I've never I've only seen videos where people take them and they upload them to like YouTube or somewhere else. Yeah, so I've seen those and that's all I've seen them.
Speaker 1: It.
Speaker 2: Well, you guys might be on that, because they have some ais out there now that make shorts for you, like you don't even have to do them, and they'll turn around and they'll they'll put captions on there. And I'd love to see what happens when Uncle's talking and they try putting captions up.
Speaker 1: So yeah, yeah, I'm going to.
Speaker 4: Put that goes back to the seed idea of the initial Uncle Twitter account. Oh this is gonna be great because Uncle's tweets. I'm just gonna hold the iPhone up to him. He's just talking to it, and the speech to text I copy paste them as their tweets.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and we still do that.
Speaker 2: You haven't been doing enough of those lately, by the way, you haven't.
Speaker 1: Been doing enough for I want to do that, but I can use my phone.
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, for all your TikTok videos. You should make a point to do the speech to text subtitles. You should make sure that they're on all your videos.
Speaker 2: Yes, absolutely, but you you haven't been doing enough for the uncle tweets lately. I haven't seen one unless maybe i'm shadow band from you. Who knows anymore, you know, because it's well.
Speaker 1: He hasn't been coming up to my and say something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm watching him because he's the one user do that to me.
Speaker 4: To tell you we have fallen behind on the.
Speaker 5: I never did I get engagement with the uncle tweets.
Speaker 4: I tried kind of hard for a little bit. We should maybe go back to it, because I love the idea of you tweeting like that. But people are still material out there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but people are tuning into the live streams though. Right, that's working out good. But the tweets didn't work out too good.
Speaker 4: Okay, Yeah, I enjoyed it, not yet, although I hold out hope that all these ideas.
Speaker 5: They're all good ideas. I all like them. I think they all work.
Speaker 3: It's just but I am going to put my food stuff on the tic tac. I decided you have too much stuff already, tick all these other things.
Speaker 1: I don't even have it. I don't even have on my phone.
Speaker 3: So I put my tic TACs back on my phone on my Yeah, I would.
Speaker 4: Love to see you and my wife and even my son. You be the TikTok production crew. You guys make all the weird videos you want. What I'm not around, I'm not always hearing that.
Speaker 1: Guys. That's the point. And laways walking, and I'm when they have to do something.
Speaker 5: Yeah, let's do this, let's do that.
Speaker 3: I mean, now that I've got account, I want to do something like that.
Speaker 5: I think that could work out.
Speaker 2: You don't have that.
Speaker 4: I'm taking a hands off approach personally. I want to see what you.
Speaker 1: All can do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but but do me a favor. Send me the copies of the videos if you Because Uncle doesn't have a Rumble channel, does he?
Speaker 5: Yes, we do have a rum streaming on that everywhere? Is that okay, it's Rumble.
Speaker 4: It's at Uncle podcast on Rumble Okay, so so I don't know that one. Let me let me just take this opportunity to list the live stream channels. We're all the live stream videos against them, and they're mainly it's at Uncle Podcasts.
Speaker 1: For all of these.
Speaker 4: Yes it might be Uncle the podcast on one, but they should all be at Uncle podcast.
Speaker 5: What we have is YouTube, we.
Speaker 4: Have Twitch, we have kick, we have Rumble, and we have x Those are the live stream channels that the live stream we could anytime we're going live like now, you can watch on any five of those different platforms.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 4: And when we do the VHS watch parties, they're on there. When we do the gaming streams or any other weird one off stream that we happen to do, they're all on those channels.
Speaker 5: Okay, So we have those.
Speaker 3: Fact we might do when this Saturday, well maybe maybe we'll see if you want unless they got the game, Okay, if you want to, I'll.
Speaker 2: Tell you what since I since you're already on Rumble, I have a bit shoot channel. Also because I'm starting to do I'm starting to expand video stuff for the network. So if you want send me copies of anything Uncle and I'll put it on bitch Shoots since you guys aren't doing bit shoot.
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, if you want to copy, if you can copy the videos.
Speaker 5: The files get large. But if you would want to repost them, and I'm fine with that, well.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying. If you want to send me the shorts, because the shorts won't be that big a file, you can send me shorts whenever you want, send them to me, and I'll make sure to post.
Speaker 5: Them on bitches. The shorts are excellent, Chuck, and those those are those.
Speaker 1: Send them some.
Speaker 2: Shorts and that way they can work like great ads because kick them. And what I'll do is I'll put in the text for every one of those on Bitchhoot. I'll be like, go to Uncle thepodcast dot com, go find out more Uncle stuff. You know what i mean. We'll just use it as an ad on Bitchhoot. What do you think?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Absolutely request.
Speaker 5: So anyway those shorts.
Speaker 4: What I do actually also with the shorts is sometimes I'll make a short on Instagram and I'll repost it to YouTube. Okay, sometimes I'll make a short video for YouTube, I'll repost it to Instagram and I find I get great success when I do that. When you do a short on one platform, it's good just to download that and post it on the other ones, and it seems to do well.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 2: That's why I'm saying, I'll make you guys have a presence on bit shoot. Since you're not doing that, I'll put it there. You know what I mean.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I like it.
Speaker 1: I like it.
Speaker 5: Let's do it.
Speaker 2: Let's let's you know, cross cross pollinate and promote all we want. So meanwhile, we got to get back to these bubbles and this beer uncle, because it's sitting there now. You don't want it to go stale and flat.
Speaker 1: I mean, come on, right, I know I've been snapping at it.
Speaker 2: Okay, you've been snapping at it.
Speaker 5: It happened. We have been. I've been drinking it. We've been drinking it the whole time.
Speaker 4: We've been trying to really take seriously this rating process of.
Speaker 2: What's baking it in.
Speaker 1: I'm kind of here for down already.
Speaker 5: Yeah, how are we on a can? There's not a whole lot left.
Speaker 4: There's a little bit, maybe a quarter of the can laughing, and we can finish between us here.
Speaker 5: I'll give you more of a little bit.
Speaker 1: See this sound it goes, it goes shorter, and.
Speaker 5: I do see how that goes with the shorter drink.
Speaker 1: For the shorter one, you can finish.
Speaker 5: The short show short drink.
Speaker 1: And this is why I like to use these. Main reason is that reason.
Speaker 3: But in New Year's Revolution, of course, take what you want because it.
Speaker 1: Goes fist uncle.
Speaker 4: On the drink front, I have informed bum whine bob because it made an important discovery at the local grocery stores. We have we have Mountain de what is it? Spiked Mountain dew.
Speaker 5: It's this weird alcoholic Mountain do energy drink thing drink.
Speaker 2: Wait a minute, Spiked Mountain dew energy drink.
Speaker 5: I think that's what it is. Let me see. Let me go to my community k if I can pull up.
Speaker 1: I was one of what else he had see in his be a ten.
Speaker 2: Now here's where we need Jimmy James, because Jimmy James is the Mountain Dew guy.
Speaker 1: Okay, mountain yeah, yeah, you're right on the phone.
Speaker 2: Here's but here's the other thing. Yeah, Jimmy call in because because Kickstart is their regular energy drink, right, the Mountain new energy drink I think is let me look it up.
Speaker 4: Actually, yeah, Yeah, So what we have is hard Mountain Do they have the mixed pack? They have Baja Blast mix, we have those? What else do we have hard Mountain Dew? And the special bonus uncle is all these mountain dews are sugar free, sugar free the fleet they are amazingly Yes, and indeed.
Speaker 2: And indeed I was correct. Kickstart is the regular energy drink, non alcoholic energy drink that mountain dew makes, right, and so did they add this to kickstart or is it just mountain dew? Uh?
Speaker 4: There's different flavors of the mountain dew. There's a four pack of different flavors that we could get. It says the Baja Blast mix. There's Baja Blast.
Speaker 1: I think you're gonna.
Speaker 2: They gotta have code red and mast code red.
Speaker 5: Got it, like there is a code red.
Speaker 1: There's a code I think you're gonna go shopping this weekend.
Speaker 3: Shopping sacking up on top of my next beat it I got for next week.
Speaker 1: We can adapt.
Speaker 4: So I should probably get that mixed pack that has all four of the flavors, right, hit that and then we'll it looks like I was just looking at my You gotta really.
Speaker 5: Do the messages.
Speaker 4: It looks like Bob will be able to get him on the show to do a show about that.
Speaker 5: Sometimes that to look forward.
Speaker 1: We're sitting and drinking.
Speaker 2: You know, if it's avail, you know what if it's a bit, if it's available in Georgia, I will try to find it. By the way, if it's a mountain dew, just I need a little more details on it, and like if I can, if somebody can, uh, because I'm looking for the product online right now, maybe I'll find it, but I definitely want to participate in that show.
Speaker 4: Yeah, look at hard Mountain Dew, Hard Mountain, Hard Mountain do Baja Blast mix it should pop up, but hard mountain that's what they call it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, hard Mountain Dew.
Speaker 4: Oh wait, I should Baja Blast mixed pack doesn't even have the regular mountain dew flavor in it.
Speaker 5: There's the regular okay this, there's.
Speaker 4: The Baja Blast mixed pack, and then there's the mixed pack with four other flavors. And by the way, wait, maybe there's a repeat in there, but it has with the peaks.
Speaker 5: Again, there's at least six different flavors. This stuff from looks well.
Speaker 2: Here's what's funny. Is that they have their own website, okay, because it is literally and I'm gonna put it in the Ocelli chat room. Uh but Hard Mountain Dew itself. It's Hard Mountain Dew dot com believe.
Speaker 1: I like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And what I see is they have a mixed pack okay, which the mixed pack says it has. Uh, let's see, it just has Mountain Dew, live wire, Baja Blast and watermelon looks like that islon.
Speaker 5: Apple caste like that.
Speaker 2: And then and then they have a Baja Blast variety pack which has Baja Blast. Right, it looks like Baja Blast Pineapple, Baja Blast. Maybe that's peach. I can't quite read it. I can't quite read it, but maybe I'll have to pull it down and take a look. But uh yeah, Baja Blast. Maybe peach is the last flavor there. No, no, there's one more. There's four flavors in each one of these things. Okay, And I know I read all the other ones. The first mixed pack is correct. But the Baja Blast many mixed pack is different than the regular mix pack. Aaron, So you were confused between two different mix packs?
Speaker 5: Yes, yes, I was.
Speaker 4: I only caught that there I'm like, oh wow, there's two different mixed packs, and there is it looks like there's some doubles between the two of them.
Speaker 5: I'm it looks like six different flavors.
Speaker 2: The only thing that's a double is the Baja Blast itself. And by the way, I don't see now in these mix packs they don't have the sugar free one, but there is a sugar free one that they sell separately.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I did see that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I see that. No, I'm just thinking because Uncle always got to watch the sugar right, So I was just looking and I'm going, wait a minute, they got sugar free, but it's not in the mixed packs.
Speaker 4: What's interesting to meat Chuck is it looks like for my because I have a picture of this, the mixed pack I could have sworn was all sugar free. But maybe I'm wrong about that. I can't see from this photo now. My memory was that it was, but maybe it's not. Well does the only maybe I think you're like you said, the.
Speaker 1: Large lottery stories.
Speaker 4: Just anyway, they seem to all have this now because I've been I've been to the grocery stores and they seem to all have it.
Speaker 2: Well, I've just taken a screenshot of it. I'm gonna put the pictures of the two packs in the chatroom at Ocelli dot com for people to see. Usually creative Accidents does this kind of thing, And maybe maybe he'll do it in some other chat room, but because he's always great at picking this stuff up and finding stuff real fast and showing his pictures.
Speaker 1: But there are pictures.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so if you take a look at these pictures, it's pretty wild. And I'm trying to take a look at these to see if I can read everything on them, but I'm having a hard I don't say I don't think they's sugar free though, aeron, I think Baja Blast, you gotta buy sugar free separately.
Speaker 4: Maybe well that I actually like that because I personally don't want the sugar free so I but then you would have one that is but.
Speaker 2: Uncle, yeah, but uncle could use it. And by the way, I'm looking at it, and it is mango. Is that last flavor on the baja so it's yeah, taste taste right, Baja Blast mango, And I thought it was peach, but it's punch, Baja Blast punch and Baja Blast pineapple and then the regular Baja Blast. Now the double in the other mixed patch.
Speaker 1: Go shopping.
Speaker 5: Myop is go shopping, get these drinks, okay.
Speaker 2: And the only double in the mixed pack is the regular Baja Blast flavor Aaron, just just again just to make sure you know that.
Speaker 5: And then there are seven flavors.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's seven flavors, well eight if you count the zero sugar right.
Speaker 10: Zero sugar that counts okay, So they have the flavors, and then they also have the flavors is zero sugar, I guess zero sugar is just I've seen at least two of the flavors in zero sugar.
Speaker 4: Baha Blast and regular amount do at least in zero sugar.
Speaker 1: Well, they're what there can have a zero sugar too.
Speaker 2: Well, look at this, they actually have live wire and uh Baja Blast and regular Mountain live Wire. The orange one is also in zero sugar.
Speaker 3: You get a cut a few of them then, yeah, maybe two, Well just to have them orange, have them on stack.
Speaker 2: That's what I see three altogether.
Speaker 3: I'm just we'll have them on stack for like they did with Crazy bum.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I see three of them with that have zero sugar at least a yeah, second when I was.
Speaker 4: Looking at the story because when they were because at first I was like, oh cool, I thought they were regular, but then it seemed like they all said, you know.
Speaker 2: What, I just noticed in the bottom part of the logo, you're also correct. See, I've got to blow up these pictures bigger because in the bottom part of the logo they're all zero sugar.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: That weird. Yeah, I couldn't believe it.
Speaker 4: When I stop, I'm like, whoa, these are all zero sugar, which I have mixed feelings about. It's good for the show, so I'll take it. Yeah, well, who knows, Maybe it doesn't. I don't know what it tastes like. I got no, I will.
Speaker 1: Well we're going to test that when she buys his self. Yeah, and the show.
Speaker 5: We will.
Speaker 4: And I'm it looks like my mind, Bob. I don't want to speak for him completely, but it does look like he's agreed to come on to drink at least one of those with us, So that'll be good and maybe we'll save a few for the revolution coming up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hold you back exactly. Put these things inspective.
Speaker 2: Well, no matter what, it can't birthday cake or whatever.
Speaker 5: Before that. Okay, interesting. Very good.
Speaker 1: Now, where's Jimmy.
Speaker 2: Hey, I've been waiting on Jimmy. Let me go see if he's somehow joined us. But I've been checking and he hasn't joined us yet. He was there and he hung up from before. He hasn't called back. I'm sorry.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Mean this is my favorite drink? Is getting in modi.
Speaker 5: It is to me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're talking about his favorite drink.
Speaker 5: An expert in this field, Yes he is.
Speaker 2: He is our resident mountain dew guy. Every time you ask him what he's got the drink? What did he say? Mountain dew.
Speaker 1: Every it's his favorite, that's his favorite.
Speaker 3: Like people have different favors, different things, and he yep, it's their choice.
Speaker 2: Listen, even if he burps, even if he burps on my show, I know it was a mountain dew burp. I'm just saying.
Speaker 4: No, it's good to know these things, that's for sure. Oh man, that the chat is really going off tonight.
Speaker 5: Uncle.
Speaker 4: It's so good that restream dot Io has informed us that we've received one hundred messages today with restream chat.
Speaker 5: Look at that.
Speaker 1: Oh wait a minute, they know him back?
Speaker 5: What they know it?
Speaker 2: Also, we have some Skype requests to join the show. Okay, all right, all.
Speaker 1: Right, let's hit him on. Let's say, let's get some of these people.
Speaker 2: So let's see. Also, Creative Accident sent me a message about we need to get to the Super Bowl bets.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, we'll get to them and actually in a few minutes.
Speaker 1: Right about, uh, we will. Okay, well, let's get to them as well.
Speaker 4: Well anytime, Chuck, if you can bring somebody in through Skype, will take them.
Speaker 5: So if they're there and they want to come in, well, okay, do that.
Speaker 2: So let me let me start adding because we got two different people. So I'm going to start with with the somebody who has the same first name as you. How about that? No parent ssidekick?
Speaker 1: Oh, sidekick, you got the same name as you?
Speaker 5: Sidekick has the same name as me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this guy, I'm trying to tell you that one of the Skype requests has come from someone with the same first name as you. That's what I'm saying, is you. So let's see if we can add him in.
Speaker 4: Okay, cool, bring him on in. Let's hope this.
Speaker 5: All right.
Speaker 4: So we got green Seed in the show, we got Creative Accents, we got mister Flash. We got a MISA too, Yes, I believe, yeah, I say green seeds.
Speaker 5: So yeah, they're all there, and I'll try and.
Speaker 2: Grab platforms, you know what. I'll try and grab a robin next. But okay, looks like we have a joined Skype caller.
Speaker 6: Can you hear you?
Speaker 5: Sir? I like us?
Speaker 2: There you go?
Speaker 4: Oh all right, I okay, this this is mister Flash, right, mister Flash.
Speaker 5: I like us.
Speaker 1: It's mister Flash. There you go, all right, good to hear you, Good to hear you. How do you like to drinks? So for we haven't known this conversation with drinks and stuff. Yeah, my bottle of water sicing pretty water, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's he's not quite old enough to do the drinking thing yet, I think, uh right, oh.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, I'm moneying you non.
Speaker 5: Oh, working on getting there. That's twelve there we go.
Speaker 4: Well, well, thank you for being in the chat man. We've been there since the very start. You were the first one in there. Of all these messages, you're the first one.
Speaker 2: Right, And to keep this nice and international, I'm gonna try and add our friend from Canada momentarily here.
Speaker 1: Oh no, we get him. Oh yeah, I know he's waiting for.
Speaker 5: He is a part of the super Bowl.
Speaker 1: He's waiting for his money.
Speaker 5: He's a part of that.
Speaker 2: Could be there we go.
Speaker 3: I'm about to say something about that in a few minutes, And in about two to three minutes.
Speaker 6: There we go.
Speaker 2: Robin.
Speaker 6: Oh, there you are.
Speaker 1: I mean you won yourself something.
Speaker 6: Big time, big, big money, big money.
Speaker 1: Yeah, waiting on it to show up though.
Speaker 6: Yes, coming up across the border.
Speaker 2: Yeah you you, Me and Robin are owed some money exactly.
Speaker 3: I was coming back to that for a moment. I'm coming back to that.
Speaker 2: Well, we're almost at the end of the show.
Speaker 3: Cooy Cooley, Cooley, we Cooly Yo, it's money bub So it was Cooley and who else was involved?
Speaker 5: I'm trying to read James.
Speaker 1: Jimmy, Jimmy James.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're almost at the end of the show, guys, so just keep that in mind. If you want to go like till ten after or something, go ahead, just let me know. And that's when we ended.
Speaker 8: Okay, Okay, yeah, well we're gonna I'm coming up to talk about it now. Ju he was asking anybody's asking about the betting situation, was how about those Egles boys, how about those Eagles he won.
Speaker 5: Congratulations. Yeah, very exciting.
Speaker 3: It is well because you I was not a part of every wanted to be in it.
Speaker 4: So I did not take part. I listened to it, I didn't. I'm trying to remember everything that happened. Yeah, I got to go back to the episode and the tally everything.
Speaker 2: Well, Creative Accidents is our resident fact checker. Let's be honest. So he could easily provide us with exactly who owes what and remember it all. I'm certain.
Speaker 3: Oh, I go to Crazy Accidents and explain to us where's the money? Where's the money Crazy Accidents?
Speaker 5: John?
Speaker 1: Yeah, stop speaking, We want the half on you.
Speaker 5: Hello, we don't have Crazy Accents.
Speaker 1: But now we don't have him because he doesn't speak on the phone.
Speaker 2: No, he doesn't, but he can send us a text.
Speaker 1: Oh, I know he is waiting for his money.
Speaker 2: Creative Accidents is in one of the chats somewhere. I don't think he's in the Ocelli chat. But what is he on the YouTube? Twitch? Okay?
Speaker 5: Yeah days on Twitch?
Speaker 1: He never talks on the phone.
Speaker 2: Oh, and face Shifter says, uh, uncle and Robin got to cough up an address so we can pay up. Oh, yeah, yeah, send me Robin if you want, you can. You can send me an address if you like, and I'll relay it to everybody that needs to get it to pay you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, whatever however you want to get do it that way, Do it that way.
Speaker 2: You know, if you want to get paid by a PayPal, just let us know what PayPal to use. If you want literally a dollar mail to.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, and what's it's hard going to the.
Speaker 2: Hey and with tariffs and all, how much do they owe you?
Speaker 11: Oh it's probably a huge now yeah, it's like twenty five percent more so twenty five I guess.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, that's sure. How that works exactly.
Speaker 2: Well, look we made the bet pre tariff.
Speaker 6: Okay, so come on, fair enough, fair enough. I don't think there's I don't think there's tariffs on letters anyways.
Speaker 2: Just wait, they'll get to it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, they'll be coming.
Speaker 4: Wait so man, well, yeah, we will work this out. It's a work in progress. We'll figure everything out. We got you cool in the mix too. And yeah, I can get a hold of him.
Speaker 6: That's you and I both address skipe there, Chuck.
Speaker 1: I was telling him on my text, what's that about the Skype there? Robin, I'm sorry, what about the cash money coming? I said that.
Speaker 6: I just said, I'll send you my address on Skype.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, well but make sure you do it before May first.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, what's happening.
Speaker 5: Skype has gone.
Speaker 1: Skype is gone, and as a Skype has gone Mayfish. Yeah, that's going away.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but we're.
Speaker 3: Gonna take everything out of off the Skype started immediately.
Speaker 6: Chit.
Speaker 1: Maybe they didn't give you the news.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe they didn't.
Speaker 5: Cause Okay, that's a working procast.
Speaker 1: You can do something.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we don't have to be something like that.
Speaker 2: We're gonna have to try something. I don't know what yet, but we're gonna have to try something new as our communication platform because we've been using Skype the whole time that we've been doing these broadcasts of Aaron Show. He started out Themes and Memes was the first show that we did. And then Uncle the podcast right after it, you know, we did.
Speaker 1: We've been doing we started it. We started it with that one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I didn't I started my Age of Transitions podcast. I always did Skype when I had an interview, I always.
Speaker 2: Used it, and then and then it was called what was it trans resistor radio at first.
Speaker 4: Right, Yeah, and yeah, I wonder why they go away Microsoft, isn't.
Speaker 2: They've decided it doesn't make enough money. That that's really what their explanation. It doesn't make enough money. You know, they tried to sell it to a PayPal for two billion dollars years ago.
Speaker 3: Get him, get him to listen to you on it, and it probably blow blow this blow their mind.
Speaker 4: Creative Accidents is suggesting signal app Maybe that's another thing, probably the same thing.
Speaker 11: Maybe maybe WhatsApp too. I'm not sure if that's kind of the group thing going on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know when you do that. I mean you could broadcast through Discord. I mean there's a lot of different things you could use.
Speaker 5: Yeah, maybe Discord, maybe Discord.
Speaker 2: I don't know where we're going to go with it.
Speaker 4: But the thing is it has to be something that, like when you have a guest that they could use.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: Oh, and it looks by the way we do have it looks like Jimmy James back on the line.
Speaker 1: Oh Jimmy, Jimmy, honest one.
Speaker 2: Just let's get everybody in. Yeah, mister flash with us, Robin Jimmy James group call Jimmy. Jimmy, I know you can hear me now because it's the we did it the old way.
Speaker 1: Hey, guess.
Speaker 12: Welcome back cool?
Speaker 1: I go, oh, well, may back. Uh, We've got some new news for you. Jimmy. Wait, coming Matt with some new mountain dew drinks we have been talking on this year.
Speaker 4: Ed.
Speaker 2: Did you hear about the mountain dew thing?
Speaker 1: Jimmy, Yeah, did you hear about that?
Speaker 12: I have never heard, Well, I heard about it. I'm here, so yeah, I look forward to your guys' group set.
Speaker 2: Are you going to get Are you going to get some hard mountain dude? Jimmy, No, no, I can't drink Oh okay, no you can't drink them.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's what I thought was the case. He can have a soft mount in jail.
Speaker 1: So regular regular, so he can handle.
Speaker 5: So maybe a different flavor because they got so many different flavors that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, they might have that. Truth you go to the ones that have the mixture. They can't have.
Speaker 2: Well, he can easily get a boa blast and all that. You're just not with the alcohol in it.
Speaker 1: So oh no, you're not with askhole. He doesn't drink without alcohol. Plane on drinking.
Speaker 2: Yeah, gotta say I didn't see this come home.
Speaker 12: Yeah, yeah, I heard water melon. Don't don't you mean angry water melon?
Speaker 1: That woemon? I tell you that woman is tasty. I like that wootermelon taste.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't remember happened.
Speaker 1: I probably have the taste because I know that taste.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I probably had the watermelon Mountain Dew out of a fountain at one time, but I don't. I don't really remember having it. I know it was in a bottle here and there, and then I think they discontinued it for a little bit or something, right along with that black one, remember the grape.
Speaker 6: It was like a great one.
Speaker 2: They called a Mountain New black or something. But Jimmy would know better than me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, pitch pitch black.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's black.
Speaker 2: Interesting and that was great flavored, right.
Speaker 12: Pretty much?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Great?
Speaker 1: Cool?
Speaker 2: All right, Well, I'll shut up and let you guys figure out how to Yeah, I'll let you guys figure out how to wrap everything up, because you got a beer review, you got Mountain Dew to talk.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we better, we better did that. Uncle. First of all, that's this beer, that's that is nude beer. Gim mean sixty six.
Speaker 4: By new Norwegian premium European pail logger.
Speaker 5: Let's do one to ten?
Speaker 6: Oh me first, you didn't know that sounds?
Speaker 1: I flut.
Speaker 5: It is premium.
Speaker 1: It's mum, it's a good one.
Speaker 5: Uncle. I'm gonna give this a seven.
Speaker 6: How do you like that?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: How do you like that?
Speaker 1: I'll take a same seven seven eight seven?
Speaker 5: Okay, So it's a seven seven seven for this drink. It's okay, it's okay, it's an okay beer.
Speaker 1: To wait until next week? Next week? We got another one?
Speaker 3: Wait, I wait till the next week because I want to do them one at a time.
Speaker 5: Don't understand. Oh you have another one of these to drink? Another one more to come?
Speaker 1: Everyone to come another one?
Speaker 5: And this is one okay.
Speaker 11: I just getting Uncle smuggle these off the cruise ship and his shorts or.
Speaker 1: Something, no, in a suitcase.
Speaker 5: Okay, that's good. But with that in mind, we're gonna have.
Speaker 12: He's trying to game the system.
Speaker 2: You didn't you better on the other What are you talking about?
Speaker 1: Wait a minute, Wait a minute, wait a minute.
Speaker 3: Talk in the betting situation, him and me and huts eagles everybody else took Kansas City.
Speaker 1: I remember Jimmy, I remember.
Speaker 12: Distinctly. First off, somehow it's getting off Scott.
Speaker 1: Oh, yes, shut he what's his name?
Speaker 2: No face shifters, well real quick face shifter in the chat room is just asking for an address because he knows he has to pay up. Uh, but I don't know. I don't remember even all who had. We have to go back to the We have to go to the tape, really, because I don't even remember all who was in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we go back to the tape.
Speaker 12: I'll give my understanding right now, and then you can.
Speaker 10: I know what I want to be.
Speaker 6: Another dollar that I bet the Eagles.
Speaker 2: Oh, I know, Robin bet the Eagles.
Speaker 6: You'll bet me ten dollars. Okay, let's do that then, Oh.
Speaker 2: Robin, I know, Robin bet the Eagles. Are you saying that Robin didn't bet the Eagles? Jimmy, Yeah, we're betting ten dollars.
Speaker 1: Oh, now that's something separate between those.
Speaker 2: That's a separate issue.
Speaker 4: I would I would advise against this bet because my memory.
Speaker 1: Is said, no, man, what they want nor me and North me and me and and Chuck was Eagles. I'm sure at it Jimmy.
Speaker 5: I think, Jimmy, you should the confusion might have arrived.
Speaker 1: Play.
Speaker 12: I remember distinctly you arguing with Robin. Robin was saying, well, I'll have to send Canadian money, and you said, well, whatever you have to do, you'll be sending it.
Speaker 1: So I was just saying that, Yeah, I heard him say that, Yeah, I make money to.
Speaker 5: Listen.
Speaker 6: We can.
Speaker 2: We can easily get that episode up from either my feed or Aaron's feed, no problem, and play it back anytime.
Speaker 5: Well, let's us play it back, maybe on the next show.
Speaker 1: Next show, we'll play it.
Speaker 6: Let's do that.
Speaker 3: That'll be part of the next year, next year, next week, we'll play that, and and we'll solve this whole problem.
Speaker 1: So now we have a brand new mister to figure out who was betting what?
Speaker 2: Take it on this to me? I want you, I want you to be the one who uh you know edits it edits the piece, and then you send it to me and we'll just play it on the show next week.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, do that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we got other things I want to hear.
Speaker 4: Okay, but okay, no, no, wait, wait, wait, before we get too far on this, what is the current bet is the current bet that Robin did in fact vote for the Eagles, and if he did, what's the what's the bet exactly so that we know I'm.
Speaker 12: Saying that Robin did not vote for the Eagles. He voted with k C along with me, and.
Speaker 2: You're putting ten bucks that that he's on the case's In other words, if it comes out that Robin bet on the Eagles, then you owe Robin ten dollars? Is that right? Hold?
Speaker 1: Honest? Why that? Oh?
Speaker 12: Eleven? Because if that was the case.
Speaker 6: But I do not be.
Speaker 2: Okay, But but if it turns out, but if it turns out that he did, then you owe him ten dollars. Right, And if he didn't, if he bet on k C, then he owes you ten dollars, right, that's right?
Speaker 12: No, I owe him eleven if for us crap and he would owe me eleven?
Speaker 2: Well no he would.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I know you ten.
Speaker 2: Oh, I get it eleven because of the original dollar.
Speaker 12: You at all, uncle?
Speaker 2: And yeah, he know us each a dollar too. If he bet on KC. He know us each a dollar and you he'd eleven dollars now right at ten? Well, yeah, the bat was ten. But what he's saying is the original dollar if you bet on KC.
Speaker 6: No, but Jimmy also bet case so yeah, I thought he did too.
Speaker 2: But we're going to play the whole thing back, so we'll get it straight next week, right.
Speaker 1: I know, I know who who else picked the the case chiefs. Yeah that was Cooly, the no and and the school Man, the squirrel manchool man Man and the squirrel Man. Yes, Kansas City, Yes.
Speaker 2: They picked Kansas City. But you and me, and to my map memory, you and me and Robin.
Speaker 1: Picked he did.
Speaker 6: Jimmy remembers that.
Speaker 1: Jimmy, I think he's gone.
Speaker 2: No problem. Jimmy will pay. Listen, Jimmy's the only guy I'm going to tell you right now, Jimmy is the only guy over the years who was actually Jimmy and Uncle are pretty much the only guys who have ever always paid the dollar bets. I'm just telling you that now. So if Jimmy's wrong, he's going to pay that bet. I know he will. Okay, Hey, that's his business.
Speaker 5: Come up this podcast.
Speaker 1: I'm just doing this what they call thing.
Speaker 2: I just want.
Speaker 3: Just thing started the bet on the football, Yeah you want to get to it.
Speaker 4: Were really what they used to call a gentleman.
Speaker 2: What they used to call a gentleman's bet, right, is what I said. Let's do that. Let's do the gentleman bet, which I called the dirty dollar bet, and let's.
Speaker 1: Just do it.
Speaker 2: You bet a dollar on anything, it doesn't matter, you know, this way, nobody's dying from it. It's a dollar, okay, and I like that. But that's where it started. Now it's going in its own direction. I can't help that. These guys are making offers too. I'll bet you ten. Hey, look, you know I'm not involved.
Speaker 1: That's between THEO. It's I have to put it to It's Chuck's equipment.
Speaker 2: Okay, whatever, you know, however it goes, it don't even need to do that. I just I know that if Jimmy makes a bet, he'll pay it off if he's if he fails to win, I know that.
Speaker 5: So so there, it all sounds good. I think, look, listen, we're getting we're getting on in the hours here. I think we need to end the show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, let's get in. This ship is involved, all right. First person was shoutouts.
Speaker 2: Well we got Flash came first, then Robin, then Jimmy, right, flash Fish. Yeah, that's who that's the order they came. Man, I think, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, that's what.
Speaker 4: We'll go to Flash and we'll get a shout out from him.
Speaker 1: Okay, flash on, uh hang on.
Speaker 2: Oh maybe maybe he's gonna wake somebody up if he gets too loud with his shout out. He whispered there for a moment. Hello, we hear you, Flash, you can yeah, we can hear you.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, sorry, go ahead, Flash, can you guys hear me? Yeah?
Speaker 13: Shout out to creative accents. He's been in the show after I joined absolutely mm hmm. Shout out to Uncle welcome back, Thank you. Shout out to Chuck for handling all the background stuff.
Speaker 5: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Little little Sloppy today.
Speaker 5: One else that's questioning the show. And of course.
Speaker 2: Awesome little little Sloppy this week, guys. Sorry about that. We had some technical issues. Apparently things went sweeping through the internet and we didn't know, but we got it, got it under control.
Speaker 5: So thank you for calling in. We appreciate thank you, and we'll talk to you again and take care right.
Speaker 1: Thank you, pretty guys.
Speaker 2: Thank you mister Flash. We'll remove him from the call for now, and that leaves us next with Robin who called in next right, Yes, Robin got shout.
Speaker 11: Out tonight show Bill Gates for all the freeze type hours of you and shout out shout out to the Eagles for bringing me a hot eleven American dollars next week.
Speaker 2: Looks like you're going to end up with about fourteen dollars altogether. I think fourteen American dollars.
Speaker 6: That's nice, like a nice uh scrambled eggs and ham or something up here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it definitely buy you a happy meal, unless you're boycotting McDonald's because it's American. I don't know, you know, but I don't.
Speaker 6: I don't do McDonald's. We'll figure something out.
Speaker 2: Okay, there you go whatever you can afford.
Speaker 5: Brother, House of Pecakes, okay, take care of Robin.
Speaker 2: We'll talk to you how House of pancakes or maybe you know Holson Pancakes.
Speaker 5: Eh. Anyway, it's international house.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: There you go to the Canadian with Canadian bacon.
Speaker 1: Eh.
Speaker 2: Okay, sorry, And now you got Jimmy James.
Speaker 5: Left to give a shout out right, Yes, yes, Jimmy, he got to shout out.
Speaker 12: Welcome back uncle, that you had a good, good trip itself.
Speaker 1: Are you amazing? Actually mm hm you do.
Speaker 12: Thanks everyone making the show. Happened and Robin, have fun with Rosie o down old being your the new citizen of your country. Have fun with that.
Speaker 2: Oh, I thought she went to Ireland. I thought she went to Ireland. Jimmy, that's what Yeah, I thought she went to Ireland, not Canada. Did you go to Canada? It's news to me.
Speaker 5: I believe it's all.
Speaker 1: I guess that's read the other day, aren't lin Canada?
Speaker 2: I could have Ireland?
Speaker 1: What happened?
Speaker 2: No problem anyway, shout out to that. Shout out to Rosio.
Speaker 5: We know that much.
Speaker 1: What happened.
Speaker 5: It's great to talk to you. Jimmy, we will talk to you next week.
Speaker 2: We'll sort all this out absolutely, So shout out to Rosie O'Donnell and her giant head.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the head doesn't get any smaller, doesn't No?
Speaker 2: Never?
Speaker 5: Okay, Well, uncle, do we want to.
Speaker 4: Give shout outs? Do we have shout outs to? Shout out to bum Wine Bob. We will have you on the show that drink hard Mount Dew. I'm excited about that. Uh, we'll just leave it at that for now.
Speaker 6: Uncle.
Speaker 3: Who do you have any bunny and listeners that have been listening out of the United States.
Speaker 1: Shout out to your own whoever it was. Whoever it was, it was international.
Speaker 4: Let's speaking of international. Shout out to TikTok Tick Tack the Shoutow podcast.
Speaker 1: What is that noise that crew.
Speaker 5: In the background, they're following Uncle the podcast again. Take that isn't Uncle the.
Speaker 1: Uncle the part guys dot com and and everything else. So uh dou Take us sixty one is in the books. By back we do everybo