Speaker 1: And now each time for the fresh out of bed head to head Challenge, Listeners to your corners, Old Greg, Good.
Speaker 2: Morning, mo, finally watched the Old Greg bitch I did.
Speaker 3: It's weird. It's weird, it's scary, it's funny questions.
Speaker 4: It's a lot going on there, Old Greg. What are we doing here? You're going for win number three?
Speaker 3: Yes, sir? Okay? Are you ever going to get in the Hall of Fame?
Speaker 2: Probably not.
Speaker 3: I'm not going to be like this is my time's yeah? Right?
Speaker 4: Have you not heard me? I've been playing lights out here? No, I don't know. Probably never.
Speaker 3: Well, Brian's been in the Hall of Fame three times.
Speaker 2: Hi, Brian, good morning.
Speaker 3: Three times. You've been in the Hall of Fame.
Speaker 2: Yes, sir?
Speaker 3: What are you? Are you just telling Old Greg to stop today? Are you winning today?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: I'm absolutely winning. Oh Jesus, put away the old Greg drops.
Speaker 4: We're not gonna need him on Monday's not talking about Greg?
Speaker 3: Would you just beat this guy?
Speaker 4: Show us, show us that you're not just a guy with cool drops, Show us that you can beat a three time Hall of Famer.
Speaker 3: Okay, Greg, all right, what are they playing for? We have run? Ryan' show t shirts.
Speaker 4: Oh boy, Brian's probably got a couple of those, all right, most like writing real questions. Would somebody talk to Mo and tell her it's early? These are real questions here. It's like a game show like with like for people that know things. That's not what we do here. You know, we don't know things, all right, Brian and Greg, shout out your name when you think you know the answer. All right, Well, we're just gonna do this. Question number one, Texas based water Burger was founded in nineteen fifty in which coastal city Greg Brian, Old Greg Geez, I mean I've saw glaciers move faster than both of you, Greg, Greg, go ahead, Corpus Christy's a correct answer, Gregg.
Speaker 3: Greg, Brian, you thought that was hard.
Speaker 4: But wait a minute, Brian, you've been in the Hall of Fame three times and you answered like that.
Speaker 2: I had no clue I was. I would guess out there.
Speaker 3: Corpus Christie.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Tessa may have mentioned that one or one hundred times she was on the show. Okay, Greg's on the board. That really was slow. Three time Hall of Famer Brian and Old Greg. Question number two, which country is the largest in the World, Greg, Brian Brian.
Speaker 3: Two one Russia. Oh, we got it, you got it. I was just about the buzz of your ass. I actually didn't know that. What do you mean you didn't know that you wrote the question? You didn't I know it now Greg knows now too. Okay, can we with a good game? Can we spell cat or something like this is?
Speaker 2: Maybe?
Speaker 4: These are very difficult questions. Yeah, my head hurts. Here we go for the wind. You each have one shout out your name. It's say your name before.
Speaker 3: The other guy.
Speaker 4: Which state is the Sunshine State? Three time Hall of Famer Brian Florida?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Oh, Greg, you told me you were going to lose, and then you just go and lose. I like to I like to stand by what I say. Uh, welcome back, Brian, Greg, Greg, have a good weekend.
Speaker 3: Put away the drops? Fine?
Speaker 1: Great?
Speaker 3: We got nothing for Brian. No drops? You got any Brian drops? We got nothing? Jeez all right now stuck with him, Brian, find some family guy drops. Oh yeah, that would be easy. Hey, Brian, you want to play on Monday, We'll be here.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, let's do it.
Speaker 3: Okay, So, as.
Speaker 4: A matter of fact, you could get into the Hall of Fame before the fourth of July weekend, right, so today and then Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday. Oh yeah, you want to be a four time Hall of Famer.
Speaker 3: Just be on with us all next week, all right, we're gonna make a run for it, all right, bro, Good to have you back.