Speaker 1: Thursday in Dallas Fort Worth, and I got plans for you. I'm gonna help you out with your plans a little bit. Let's say that you are a foodie and you like the finer things, like enjoying the best things like it doesn't have to be the most expensive thing. But if somebody said, hey, man, the best burger in town is here, or the best pizza in town is here, the best tacos, wouldn't you want to try it?
Speaker 2: Hell?
Speaker 1: Readers of the Dallas Morning News say that Andrew's American Pizza Kitchen in Plano, Texas has the best pizza in all of DFW. Readers of the Dallas Morning News voted on that that speaks volumes. It's at Preston and Plano Parkway. They've mastered five different types of pizza. They got a great craft beer selection. They got amazing pasta TVs. As far as I can see, it's a great place to hang out. It's a great place to watch sports. The food is amazing. Get enough pizza to take some home because it heats up even better somehow. It's so damn good. Look people are raving about it. Go find out why. The whole Metroplex says Andrew's American Pizza Kitchen is so damn good and American Pizza Kitchen in Plano, Texas. But right now it's time for this. You're all work Cowboys. I like that bone.
Speaker 3: He likes the bone.
Speaker 2: The Cowboys have had some you know, mini camps, and then this week is a mandatory mini camp.
Speaker 3: But it really doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: But there's a lot of social media activity and some stuff that they've done over the past month or so on the Cowboys website, and there's a couple of things I came across that I thought we should probably at least discuss a little bit. One of these this is gonna be uh the new head coach, Brian Schottenheimer, who you will know is Shoddy, and he's hanging out outside of a golf cart with Ceedee Lamb and Micah Parsons and this is probably a Cowboys charity golf tournament or something, and they're just talking about the drink that shot he's having right now, schedule.
Speaker 4: They said, what's in the cook It's a shoty Tito's flow tea water, three lemons, Oh.
Speaker 3: Shody to shout him shot him Glover. I like it.
Speaker 1: I hydrate why you while you have a good time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, heat up about so hot. That's why I'm not playing. That's why you got guard playing right.
Speaker 2: So a shoddy we now know is a Tito's with water and three lemons. I like the genius of our new head coach telling us so we can have a good time while hydrating. As a guy who experienced a leg cramp in the parking garage getting out of the car today, I need to hydrate more.
Speaker 3: Please describe that to Christina what you saw, Ben? Yeah?
Speaker 1: So uh so, we talked about it a little bit earlier in the show. But this is a guy who as soon as he got out of his car, he started he stayed over by his car. Mysteriously, we all three me, Skin and KT got here at the exact same time in three different cars, and as we started mosing over to the elevator bank, we noticed KT was kind of anchored into the ground by his car.
Speaker 3: Oh, standing in between the cars.
Speaker 1: They were like, Okay, he may just be doing the thing where he doesn't have to spend more time with by waiting waiting it out until we got an elevator in front of him. So we just waited and then staring at him, and then of course he ended up limping over to us Christina that this man could barely walk.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, kat okay, happens about once every three or four weeks, A little cramp. Yeah, like uh as you guys know, I work out a lot, athlete taught. Yeah, you don't see people who aren't athletic get cramps. You only see athletes. You see your players on the sports field. To getting there, you get legs stretched out, and I just got one to getting out of the car because over the last twenty four to forty eight hours, I haven't drink as much water as I typically do, and my body's going, huh I did you drink more water?
Speaker 3: Yes? How much do you normally drink?
Speaker 2: There, keV, I tried to drink a hundred ounces a day. I know, he said gallons, one hundred ounces a day.
Speaker 5: I like the idea of you calling your workout self taught. And Todd has spelled.
Speaker 1: Taut so in that audio, Michael Parsons when Shody said, Tito's he goes little eat, he.
Speaker 2: Say a little teat.
Speaker 3: He just abbreviate everything.
Speaker 4: They said, what's it's a shody titos little tea water.
Speaker 3: Is that Micah saying that.
Speaker 2: Now, there's a social media trend that's been going on where guys call their buddies. It's been going on for months now.
Speaker 5: It's the best thing happening in the grown Men African American world.
Speaker 2: But also it's now June. It's been like we're past it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but I still will watch a video of like ten different brothers doing it and I'll cry laugh.
Speaker 2: So they call grown men and the bid is you record yourself and you call a friend and he say, you want to wish a good night?
Speaker 4: Bro?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, good neighbor. And man, black dudes just can't handle this.
Speaker 2: Well, they got Micah doing it. The cow we social media teams got Micah doing it. And here's Micah calling Shoddy and Shoddy can't handle it and immediately starts talking about Mike's contract. Coach, What you doing?
Speaker 6: Many A? Yeah, I just wanted to say good night?
Speaker 5: Okay, I love that bro.
Speaker 3: What's going on y'all?
Speaker 5: Good?
Speaker 4: Hell?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: You know what I mean.
Speaker 6: I just feel like, you know, it's player to coach, just taking.
Speaker 3: It on your mental say good night.
Speaker 6: Hope fans will see one day. I'm excited rut next week. This is a good night, well good man.
Speaker 1: Hey look hey, look, I know this is weird for everybody, man, but look you're handling everything the right way, bro.
Speaker 3: And this thing is gonna get worked out. Yeah again.
Speaker 1: I'm just I'm thrilled to see where we take this same man. We're building something special and you're gonna be a huge party bro.
Speaker 6: Yeah man, hell yeah, hell yeah, Shelby, take a shotty for me when you got a chance.
Speaker 1: Man, Hey, I'm drinking a shoddy right now, tonight, brother, Okay, this this leads to all sorts of questions.
Speaker 3: And yeah, post that.
Speaker 1: Can you imagine pranking parcels? Oh my god, like Lawrence Taylor pranking him? I mean, well you like there's now audio of him just saying he's winding down with the Tito's and water and three lemons at right before he goes to bed.
Speaker 5: There's only two pieces of audio out there. I've been in both of them. He's drinking Tito's.
Speaker 3: He no, no good.
Speaker 2: You can since though that he's going. Oh man, Mike is upset about this contract, right, why would they put.
Speaker 6: That out right?
Speaker 1: Why would they put that up? But he calls him because immediately shot. He's like, oh no, he's saying good night. He's like lost his.
Speaker 3: Mind right now? Is it the contract? Is that the problem?
Speaker 5: He's also he is overbrowing him. Oh yeah, he is browing too much. It's I hate it. Whenever I go either. It happens a lot at the bank. If I have a younger teller that I'm dealing with, they will call me boss eight times.
Speaker 3: Boss is the worst. I hate it. I hate boss. Boss is the worst.
Speaker 1: I'm guilty of overbrowing, but Boss is worn.
Speaker 6: Bro.
Speaker 3: Hey Boss, how can I help you today?
Speaker 2: Boss?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Boss?
Speaker 6: What do you mean?
Speaker 3: Boss? Okay? Stop calling me Boss? You a hole?
Speaker 2: God?
Speaker 5: I hate people anyways. Yeah, your head come out of your Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 2: This is our year.
Speaker 3: Yep, that's it's our year. It's going down.