Speaker 1: Thank you so much for having me. I'm excited to be here, so yeah.
Speaker 2: It's welcome. So what have you been up to?
Speaker 3: There's been a whole lifetime of things going on. I feel like since I've actually seen you in physical persons Sona, it's been probably, like I think Jo said, the four years, probably at least.
Speaker 2: At least or something like that. But what have you been up to?
Speaker 1: Oh, gosh, a lot of different things. Taking a comedy show and making it into a podcast. We've done that in the last couple of years. Started a coffee line, High af Coffee, made my own wine, meilback actually and I'm back. Yeah, I'm just waiting to label it and then I'll be sending it out to a bunch of people. Gosh, what else have I done? I'veeel done a lot of different stuff, but merely mainly the podcast and and the coffee is probably the new parts that I've.
Speaker 3: So these are things, like you know, like I said, there's been like so obviously a time lep since we've seen each other, the pandemic happen, or these things endeavors that you've allays wanted to do and partake in that you didn't have the time to until we kind of had it like a slow reset with like the life or is it just kind of came within due timing and it just kind of happened because that's how it was supposed to happen.
Speaker 1: Well, I actually started the podcast was a comedy show first that we were running in la and before the pandemic, you know, we were meeting up and doing the doing the whole show, which was cannabis friendly, and everybody met up and we smoked and we had a really good time. Because the pandemic, obviously people weren't meeting anymore or sharing joints, so so we had to switch that up and made that into the into the podcast. So it was just a kind of a natural, uh, a natural progression. Progression, Yeah, so that happened.
Speaker 3: So had the coffee Just because you're an avid coffee drinker, would you see like like a lane of where you could do something better?
Speaker 2: Like how does that come about?
Speaker 3: Because we all are connoisseurs or something like I said, I love a malback, I love whatever. But there's certain things sometimes when you do you wonder to tap into is because is it too vast of a market or how do you stick out to something or.
Speaker 1: I love coffee, and from traveling around and trying coffee from like all over the world and doing different things. I was just in a backyard smoking a joint on my hammache, having a cup of coffe, and I was like, I should really have my own. So I just kind of started it from there, and then the pandemic it just allowed me more time to kind of focus on where I wanted to take that business. So we are now in We're not just on the on the website or on the online. We're also like in a local store in Vegas Corey's Fine Wine and Spirits, so you can actually go to brick and mortar. And we also did a collab with a local brewer called astrowoery Lworks and we did three beers with them. We have my coffee and their beers flavoring. We did Cheers to Breakfast. We did a blonde ale, kind of like a punkin Latte Blonde aale was We released that one in October, and then we also did a stout and then the Golden Ale Chills to Cheers to Breakfast did so well that now we're canning it and selling that in stores.
Speaker 3: So that's pretty good.
Speaker 2: That's awesome.
Speaker 3: I love to see like certain things like if it's passion projects or things that you don't really know where it goes into, but it leads into something like such a great thing is because I feel like we all did porn because or we all do porn because we are sexual people and it's whatever, but there's so much more to us as individuals and people that it's like it's like a business, you know. I think, like I always talk about like it just gives us the financial independence to do what we want to do, like for whatever, get leisure or things that are fun or whatever. But also once you become in this field, in this work, it's like you see the business side and there's business things, and so it's like then you also see like, yeah, this is fun. But I'm always a true believer of doing things that are fun that you like to do and making money from it, because then it doesn't feel like work.
Speaker 1: Yeah you're not working ever, Like I actually really enjoy what I do. So with everything else, it just fits on line with with I'm just taking my passions to my dreams and making them work for me. That's basically it. Because it's fun. I enjoy it. I like having my fingers and all those different things, and I like creating jobs and all kinds of are you I know I do put my fingers in a lot of things, but uh yeah, I just love it. And it's just like, yeah, there are really just passion projects and that just have turned into you know, revenue in another way, you know, And that's.
Speaker 3: What makes it great is because like, even if it was not going to give you any money, you'd still been great with it. But the fact that it's giving is because people, you know, like you obviously have great taste, You have good things that you like, people like certain avenues and things, and why not promote it on the platforms that you have.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we work so hard to build this brand, you know, like working at putting your years and putting day after day, you know those times where you know you're working twenty twenty five days a month to I always.
Speaker 3: Say, it's like when you're an entrepreneur, like you never stop working, Like, oh yeah, there's never not a time, Like I had to learn within the last I think the pandemic for me really showed me that we can slow down and your business can still prosper from it. So it's like time management. So I've really been really focused the last year and a half to two years of like the things that I want to accomplish, but also giving my self time to have for myself and for things to be passionate of, like projects that you want to do. But it's like when we don't have the reset or whatever, we get depleted of like our creativity, and like there's like so many different things as a you know, a business woman, we have twenty different jobs, you know what I mean. And then it's like people think, like, oh, but you just do an only fans, but you just do a podcast. I'm like, if you just knew.
Speaker 2: What my fucking day look like, you would six am.
Speaker 1: Do you know what I accomplished by ten am? So please, it's not just it is true. A lot of people think that we just do, know, spread our legs and doing only fans and our day is done, and it's really really not that. I mean, we we have a lot of social social media management, our paid site management, just creating content on a daily or you know, any of those things, and all of us have more than just only fans. You know, we work several sites when people ask me and I'm like, okay, well which site do you meet? And then I'll just give a me laundry list.
Speaker 3: I think like the pandemic was the first thing. I think we're like with sex worts are like, oh, OnlyFans, like like like it's a label. It's like you do realize that only fans we made it that popular, But not only did we have other things prior to only fans, And we also have our own websites, we have our own things, products, we have our own whatever thing. So I think it's just funny how it gets kind of like put into a little little box and I'm like I don't like being in boxes, and like I like to break those things, barriers down them, like there's such a place. But with that also being said too, it was a stigma of like there's so many people that invites OnlyFans to have this platform, where at first I kind of was like, oh, like hateful because I'm like this was because of porn made this, which isn't true, And it was a thing that got broken down of having more guests on my show and talking to them about what their platform meant and what was cool.
Speaker 2: What I've noticed was more about.
Speaker 3: The creator side and of knowing that everyone has their own lane. If it's because we like podcasts, it's because we like, you know, showing workout videos, or if we like doing cooking or whatever. Like, everyone has our own lane. As long as you stay true to your brand, then good on you. Like it's good, it's what it is. It's like I think like when we start to pick apart people is when it's like, but why, we're all really in this game together and there's so much money to be made that it's like really you could really it doesn't matter. So I feel like me now like the last like five years of my life has just been like why act.
Speaker 2: Like it's not that it was ever.
Speaker 3: Competition, but it's like, uh, like someone's taking away something from me. Where it's like knowledge is power. I'd rather be more knowledge when spread my knowledge other than being like, well nobody helps me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh absolutely, yeah, yeah yeah. It's always been that way since I've been in the industry, though. I like when I got in there are a lot of people helping me out and just helping me along with a business part of it, and we share a lot of information. Like when Shari and I go and we go do vacations together and stuff like that. We share a lot of information. She knows how to you know, edit and do these other things that maybe I don't know how to do.
Speaker 3: So we share all that And how would you say it is like some like big people that you either looked up or helped you along your way you said, like people talking to you whatever, because like not that wasn't always and it's an also unique thing. Or I feel like when I started, it was like people, you hold your secrets, no one tells you anything.
Speaker 2: You're like, oh, you're good, but no one says me.
Speaker 1: Well, I think it's both definitely. But when I got in, I was in Bangbros. And this is like Miami twenty ten. Rachel Starr actually took me under her wing for a long time and just kind of really showed me the business sense of a lot of stuff and kind of set me forth in that pathway, which I think definitely helped me out in the long run.
Speaker 3: Awesome, that's good though I always feel like, again, it's like not that I think women sometimes it's like we forget that we're all on the same side. It's like we have like so many targets on our backs because the we're women, but the adult industry and all these sex like worker things. Like the more that we like thrive together, the more that we can accomplish, and not that we can't accomplish things on our own, but it's like I think that any numbers is powerful.
Speaker 1: Oh definitely, yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Describe something that is exciting in your.
Speaker 2: Life right now.
Speaker 1: There are so many exciting things in my life right now, all about it. I just really love where my life is headed. I mean, I think with uh, you know, with the power of having la fans in our hands and the amount of money that we're all able to make with that leads to really living the life that you dream and hope for and want. So that's pretty exciting.
Speaker 2: And it's all and just a financial independence.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that financial independence. I love making money. I love paying my bills. I love being able to create like these awesome vacations to Cabo or wherever.
Speaker 2: What if you do prior to porn.
Speaker 1: I jeeze, I was a patent paralegal. I did litigation, consulting and research. Yeah, I did that.
Speaker 3: So how kind of how did you kind of like find your way into the industry.
Speaker 1: I answered to craigslist ad in Miami, Florida.
Speaker 3: Okay, was this Craigslist?
Speaker 2: Was this ad? And what were you answering too?
Speaker 1: I hold on. I quit everything because I couldn't stand the rat race of a nine to five and I was like, this is driving me insane. So I quit everything. I had some time off and I was hired.
Speaker 3: To you answering this this prior to answer it, you're just like, ouck it, I want to talk about anything.
Speaker 1: I just changed my life. Yeah, so I knew I was going to just change my life. I just didn't know what I was going to do. And I just want to control over how I spent my time. Hence why this industry is so great, because once you can control your time, dude, you can't decide how your day goes. Period.
Speaker 2: And it's a bad thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it could if you're motivated and you're ambitious and you realize the time that you put in is quite often.
Speaker 3: I always could be hired, but I definitely fire myself at least five times.
Speaker 1: I think it's good to fire yourself once in a while, you know, I think it's absolutely But you know, I just hold off and quit everything I got. I can't remember whose Craigslist it was the particular guy, but what was it? But it was for Dancing Bear at Bangbroska and I went down there especially, So does.
Speaker 2: That mean just naked or was this for a sight?
Speaker 1: Because that's so it's it's for a dancing Bear the site and they were going through a like a I was just supposed to be an extra, but they went through like a laundry list of things that you could do, like show your tits, kiss your friend. They were only going to blowjob that day, and You're like, who wants to do a blowjob? And I was like, I could make that want a blowjob. I didn't even think twice about it. I was like, fuck yeah, because by this time I was already in my thirties, already check in with anybody. Yeah, okay, I was single, and I was like on my own doing my own ship. So it wasn't like I had to check in with anybody. I'm I'm in, I'm doing it.
Speaker 3: I love. This is my personal life without a fucking interference. But Dancing Bear here, I come.
Speaker 1: Here, I come, I'm gonna do this. And also I knew what dancing Bear was because I've watched it. I'm a big porn watcher anyway. I was just pretty spared love side a right, and I was like, this is fucking cool. Got to my turn and all.
Speaker 2: I go off to Dancing Bear before you were on it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I did absolutely exciting.
Speaker 3: I did all right, Okay.
Speaker 1: I certainly did. And all I knew is that I was like, Okay, it's my turn. Don't take as long as the person before me. Just do a really good job and remember all the dicks sucking that you've watched im porn before.
Speaker 3: You're like, I'm just triathlons of all things, and you're like you got this.
Speaker 1: I was like all the talk and I got reallyated and then I actually didn't get nervous until the dick was in my face and I was like, okay, now's the time, and then I just went for it. Yeah. It was good size, it was nice, it was fun, all right, made him come. I loved it, was all over my face, really got into it. The next thing I knew, I was booked for my boy girl the next day.
Speaker 3: How easy was that? Persuasions after like, You're like when did someone could bring you aside? And was like can we like when you do your exit, They're like do you consent? Absolutely? What day is it fucking whatever on the magazine that they're giving me, And I like, so we're exciting for a boy girl absolutely too.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Was it that quick of like a transition or were I just.
Speaker 1: Like, sign out you want to do a boy girl the next day? I was like, yeah, of course, okay, let's get this time.
Speaker 3: What made that leap come so fluidly that you didn't even think twice? Just because of where you were in your life and you were in the big change moment where you're like something needs to change.
Speaker 1: I was like, yeah, I was in the mood to change. I was good mind. I was like this is fun. I like to fuck and this is awesome.
Speaker 3: Were in your personal life prior to were you very sexually active or were you just active, like sexually with the part because some people were just like monogamous like daters and they're just like sex really very sexual with that person, or you're just out there doing your.
Speaker 1: Thing, out there doing my thing. I've had a few, you know, I've had monogamous relationships, and I've had times and like spaces in between where I was and a monogamous at all. And I just like, I've always liked sex. I've always been a free spirit when it comes to it. I like watching, I like participating and like egging get on. I like bring all different parts and hands in it. Right, So it was like, yeah, I didn't put much thought. It wasn't like I sat down and like discussed this or thought about it or anything.
Speaker 3: I back, what did it? But that's me sometimes, I think is more on your path of what your journey is is because if you didn't want to, then you would have a hard note, right, and yeah, I would be like but then like because it was so easy, like yeah, why not? You know, I'm very similar into the thing. I was just like I didn't know what I was getting myself into. But that I was like, I love all of love it.
Speaker 2: And then why did am I gonna say?
Speaker 3: No? It was.
Speaker 1: Getting great, dick, there's pussy. I was like, Okay, this is fucking awesome, and I'm getting paid to do this and I can like, I mean, it was just it wasn't like, you know, for you know, I was in the military. I had office fucking job, so it was like I didn't have a ceiling salary. I was in control of the own, like I can decide what days I worked and when I was available, I knew how much I was getting paid. It was fucking great. And then camming was started to come about around that time too, so they had like Bangros had like Bangbros secretary, and I remember back in the day it was like getting paid twenty dollars an hour compared to what you know cam girls get paid now or if anytime we jump on right, So all the stuff maybe so independent financially and maybe so independent with my time. I was like, I'm not turning back. This is fucking great. I feel beautiful, I'm getting told I'm beautiful. It was a huge boost in my confidence. You know, now I'm having sex with bright lights on, you know what I mean, Like I had with all of that, and it just made me comfortable. It definitely made me more into an entrepreneur. Gave me a lot of empowerment as a female. Like what I said goes, you know in a sense, And I've always just kind of taken that.
Speaker 3: And that's important because I always feel like to a lot of people, like the stigmas of like, oh, you do porn, like they try to shame us and this whatever.
Speaker 2: It's like, it's a lot more empowering than you think.
Speaker 3: Oh, I would empowered to take everything we do from the time that we signed up to we have the yes list, we have the no list, we have a whatever fucking list.
Speaker 2: You really fucking really really want, you can do it.
Speaker 3: But that's why I think a lot of people think they're like, oh they I think they almost sometimes like it's old school where they gets like pimpish, where it's like it's not really like that.
Speaker 2: It's like, for me, it's like I found.
Speaker 3: Who I was as a sexual like female, like growing into that was because porn gave me a safe space to do all the sexual things I would have done outside of porn, but in a safe and healthy environment, or I could do it and figure out things, learn things from people, see things. Whatever. Is because when we find it like my end community, then you get more intrigued and tuned to things and feel comfortable to like go a little bit more or expand a little bit more, where before you were like, uh, you're too freaky, Oh you're this, and you're like, no, I'm not. There's someone out there that's gonna love all this freaking and I mean like it's exactly and that's why, like with porn, it was like, oh they get me, they get what it is. There's no judgment, like yeah, I mean we not fuck the same, we don't look the same or whatever, but what the core of like we don't have a shame on sex or sexuality or what that means to us, and it doesn't limit have limitations.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it really made like all the open sexual experiences I've already had grow like just in my life already makes sense. So how many people a fucking awesome?
Speaker 3: How many like exes came back and were like, so, hey, you want to try this again?
Speaker 1: Or like those motherfuckers but but you know, I don't know.
Speaker 3: But you don't they come though, because they'll be like so you know, and you're like, bitch already.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I purposely don't block you so you can see how fabulous I am.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 2: You're like me, I'm the same way too. I'm like, I don't want to block you.
Speaker 3: I want to see what you say to me and talk to yourself a little bit more.
Speaker 1: Please go ahead and enjoy the view, enjoy it.
Speaker 3: Like this is what my subscriber's going to take it like put a blurred picture and like so they have to get to the link and be like if you're curious, if you really want to see baby, I'm a mind fucking type of person, and like for me, it's like once I'm fucked literally like by something and that I'm like, oh, really you want to blame I'm a GEMINII true and what we like to do, Yes, judge me or love me, but I'm all I'm gonna be okay at the end of the day. I love it. First celebrity crush, you ever had.
Speaker 1: Christian bale and a scarlet or hands? And I love both of those. Oh my god, I have a three some.
Speaker 3: Were you a chronic mass reading in your mind? Like religiously together? Y'all?
Speaker 2: Are y'all were a threatle?
Speaker 1: I will love that, You're like.
Speaker 3: I still do it to this day, bench I will do it.
Speaker 1: I was doing it in my mind on the way here.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, our lips are so suckable. I'm sure both of them are. But you know what I'm saying, it was really good. I know we can get a real.
Speaker 3: Dirty hair Alexas what happens when you have Alexis Squared Patreon. You may get a lot of dirty in you windows, you may get a lot of great information. Who knows where this podcast will go your dating life? What is it currently? None?
Speaker 1: I'm so why why?
Speaker 3: Joe in the corner say, do you need another shop for that? Because I was a sad joke. Of course he's gonna laugh over there.
Speaker 1: Yeah it's none.
Speaker 3: Uh now is that because you don't want one? Are you too business minded at the moment? And so it's like we get.
Speaker 1: I'm really into myself right now? Okay, yeah, I'm.
Speaker 3: Really in a past relationship that made you like be selfishly into this space?
Speaker 2: Or have you been single for quite a time?
Speaker 1: I could probably single for quite a time, but I was told I was in a relationship.
Speaker 3: Like fake relationships, we believe those.
Speaker 1: I believe even.
Speaker 3: Like my son, Yeah, I've been there. Girl, is this an Alexis.
Speaker 1: I must be just be friends?
Speaker 3: Happened?
Speaker 1: I'm like, oh, I really wasn't in this. Okay, Okay, Well I guess you're like, oh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it's okay. If I would have told you the same advice, probably.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just find myself. I really enjoy being single, and I enjoy, like really loving myself, and I feel like until somebody really treats me or or a few people treat me the way I want it, like the way I treat myself or even better, but it's not really worth my time. But I'm totally down with meeting people. I'm fucking So.
Speaker 2: Are you open to dating at all? Or are you dating on dating apps?
Speaker 1: Are you no, I'm not on any dating app. Okay, I tried that.
Speaker 3: That was awful, But are you, like, are you open to dating?
Speaker 1: I honestly would I possibly. I don't know if I.
Speaker 3: Already looks looking at me right now, and I know it's because I'm not fucking ugly because I don't know. I might be just, but I'm sure. I also don't know if anyone's ever asked you this question in a minute, So.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't think anybody's really asked me in a long time. That's what I be down for dating. It's examply, I don't.
Speaker 2: Know, it's okay, it's no.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So what that means is is how this is doctor Texas coming out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have no PhD. I have to reiterate this because.
Speaker 3: I'm not trying to situation but it's like how you said, when was the last fake relationship you had?
Speaker 1: Gosh, yeah that ended in twenty twenty.
Speaker 3: Okay, but still there's hurt to it from your side because obviously for you it's a real relationship, and so those things. It's like, so then we put walls up, because it's like, bitch, no, I know I'm worthy of more, and I know these things. But then we put these bigger walls up, and then everyone has female and masculine energy, and then our more masculine, big dick energy comes.
Speaker 2: You're like, no, bitch, no one's.
Speaker 3: Gonna come knocked down by the house. And I've been there too, So it's what I'm saying, is like, but that's why I know that you're not open to it, which is okay as we go through a process, but it's also to a sense of like, and not that there's a timeline of anybody's timeline or whatever. It's like, it's like, but the older we get, it's the less of our ego needs to come down, and not because it's an ego in a bad way, but ego of like loving is not a bad thing. We love the wrong people, We choose the wrong people we choose to give the love that we want to other people, but sometimes our walls and our big dick energy.
Speaker 2: Can be really intimidating.
Speaker 3: And so it's like figuring out what we really want so the right people could bring the big dick energy down.
Speaker 2: Because I was in a place.
Speaker 3: In my life I feel like where the last two years here and a half where I was like I was, I thought I was open to dating, and we can't go on dating apps because people are gonna think it's either a catfish or they're going to delete our things or whatever because they think it's a fake account. But it's something that's really not accessible to us, you know, and it's like, Okay, I'm gonna be like, let's go outside in the world. And then it's like the world closed, and then I'm like, oh, we got it.
Speaker 2: It's really a live fucking lesson, right.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's like when the world opened, though, and it was like and I actually started doing those things. I realized and saw things in myself of now I'm looking on the outside looking in where it's like, oh, you really have some walls up because of the questions that you have in conversation, not that I can't have fun. But when you're looking in for those patterns, it's like, what do we really want? And each time gets a little bit easier of like learning, Like I call it practice dating, where we practice date until we figure out whoever's going to show up for us, how we want as a full person and a whole person, not half of a person.
Speaker 2: And was like, oh I want another half.
Speaker 3: No, we're whole people meeting whole people because we can be a unity of things. But until you really embrace what that means, can we invite that in? So your big dick energy needs to be knocked down a little bit, alexis the lax is squared?
Speaker 2: Can you bring the big dick energy down?
Speaker 1: I don't know you're going to Meanwhile.
Speaker 3: It's okay though, And that's the thing is like it's one year.
Speaker 1: I also know that. And I also don't want to get it into a like really I don't want to egg anybody on or like lead them on for a while because I right now I'm just not I don't know how interested I am in getting to know someone. But that's that's where I'm at.
Speaker 3: About what I think, Like for me, for practice dating is is me neither. But my intentions are open. My what the delivery is open. I'm here for a good time, not a long time, possibly if you're ready for.
Speaker 2: It at that time.
Speaker 3: You know, it depends each person's different. Sometimes certain one walk walks into your life and you never know that they're going to be a lifelong friend, partner or whatever that is. So for me, it was just with the wall that I speak of with the big dick energy. It's not that it's a bad thing, but I say it's like it's a deterrent for welcoming good energy to us. It's because they don't know how to deal with something like that. Is because we're really don't realize we're not inviting that in neither, even though that's what we want, because somewhere deep down it's like it's not maybe right not right now, and maybe it's like you know, it's all in timing, isn't in due time, But it's like it's being aware of what we put our situations in. For me, it's like I'm not promising anyone. I thought before it was just a linear dating, like oh I like you, you like me, Oh, this is what it is.
Speaker 2: That's not the way life works.
Speaker 3: It's more about like dating multiple people to show you that what it is, and then it's still fun. It's not a commitment, there's no any of those things. But you deserve love and you deserve someone to like put those walls down to and.
Speaker 2: Me and be happy. Man or a woman?
Speaker 1: Man or woman?
Speaker 3: Have you?
Speaker 2: Have you dated a woman before?
Speaker 1: I have?
Speaker 2: For how long?
Speaker 1: I've had long relationships for a couple of years?
Speaker 3: Actually?
Speaker 1: Yeah, moved on to Miami actually to dating lady.
Speaker 3: So you move for love?
Speaker 1: Oh I have? Yeah, that's exciting.
Speaker 2: How'd that work on for you?
Speaker 1: It works out for a while, and then there's Miami is just so fun. I mean there's just so much to look at and play with them.
Speaker 3: Or both?
Speaker 1: I think both. I think both. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So what did that lesson teach you?
Speaker 1: I don't know if it really taught me much.
Speaker 2: I mean I just thought to move out of Miami and stop having fun.
Speaker 1: Now. I fucking love Miami. I miss it.
Speaker 3: We're gonna be there in July.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 3: I can't write.
Speaker 2: Coming back to for like ten years. That's exciting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've been there to visit, but I haven't been like at Exotica, Yeah, or convention there for like ten years and stuff. So it's gonna be fun. I mean that's where I got started, and you know, got my whole thing, this whole thing started from.
Speaker 3: So this whole thing is starting back from where it began, where it began.
Speaker 2: Where it all began. Craziest fan or celebrity interaction.
Speaker 1: Craziest fan or celebrity interaction. Oh you're lying to me, Alexis.
Speaker 3: That's what I really wanted.
Speaker 1: I've had some last night, I and soone walk up to me and say, oh, you're the coffee lady from Cory's. That was a little awkward.
Speaker 3: That sounds like a friend like my friend's show, Like are you Phoebe?
Speaker 1: Like it was weird because he was like, I recognize your strap and I was wearing like my browsers purse or whatever because it's just like it's always packed. And he's like, yeah, I recognize.
Speaker 3: You and everything involved or what's always packed in that brassers.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm just prepared for anything. You never know.
Speaker 3: Enema's douches lub and we're ready to go. Baby.
Speaker 1: A little a little vibe, a little vibe everything. Uh, just kind of like little things like that I've had a lot of fans that have just been really cool and really nice.
Speaker 3: Have you ever sucked a fan? No? Would you?
Speaker 1: No? Not into I'm really In'd rather be their fantasy than a reality.
Speaker 3: Okay, have you ever dated someone that was a fan of you?
Speaker 1: I that I would not know. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I haven't really dated that much because I feel like they lie.
Speaker 3: They're like, I've never watched a point of you bitch? Sure, Like I don't look up like people's name.
Speaker 2: I just look up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sure, if they were, I did not know. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Top three rules in life that you abide by?
Speaker 1: Ah, top three rolls taking care of Oh geez, I don't even know if I have rules? Do I have roles?
Speaker 3: Rules are and it's okay if you don't. Sometimes I feel like people like or maybe there's like guidelines you abide by.
Speaker 1: I mean things I tried to abide bye. To keep my life kind of normal, is you know, get time out in nature, have balance? Okay, you know, I don't know if that's really a rule or not, but I try to always make sure that I get plenty of sleep, my nutrition's on balance, and then I also exercise because I really feel that those are three ingredients of a good balanced life. And if one of those are out of order, either not going to sleep right, eat right, or something right.
Speaker 3: How often do you masturbate.
Speaker 1: Twice yesterday? It's different every time it changes tailor Okay, is it.
Speaker 2: Like, what's the most number of times use masturbated?
Speaker 1: Actually? Yeah, I did a twenty four hour cam contest and I cannot use a magic wand anymore. I cannot use a vibrator on my.
Speaker 2: Clip because you're desensitized.
Speaker 1: Desensitized, you know how some guys you know and A're like, oh, don't run the head on my dick because it gets too raw and annoying or like too red, and they're like, oh, it's too much feeling. That's like my clip now with a That's like my clip now.
Speaker 2: With a vibrator, tragic.
Speaker 1: That's like the only way that I can come.
Speaker 3: I don't like penetration like toy wise, like it doesn't I mean, don't get me wrong, I can do it, but I really have to really be horny to like fuck me with the dildo and come. Most times, I because I'm more of a platoral simulated person, do I have to have a tachi, So that just seems tragic. So how many times did it take you to use that power?
Speaker 2: Coming?
Speaker 1: I just start using it over and over. It's it's so.
Speaker 3: Bas twenty four hours though, But were you coming consistently?
Speaker 1: Were hour after hour.
Speaker 3: You like slept, smoked a joint and then like.
Speaker 1: Well, I was on for like twenty four hours. It was incredible. I had like frozen peas, all kinds of stuff on it. It get like I literally can't use it because it will make my whole junk like so well up as if I had a vacuum on it. It was like you know the pump for pussies. Yeah, that's how like. It was just like and I can't come and it's just painful. So I'm like, fuck this shit, I'll just use my hands.
Speaker 3: That's yeah, that's where alexis. I'm upset for you because I really like that enjoyment for myself. That for me to think that being that taken away, I'm like clutching my pearl, Like why do that to yourself? I'm so sorry.
Speaker 1: No, I just can't use it now at all. It's crazy.
Speaker 3: But you can fuck yourself with the dildo and you're fine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dildos are fine, hands are I prefer the real thing. I'm not a big toy person.
Speaker 3: That's how I am with Look why I for like the dildo part is like I'd rather be getting fucked very often and like some of you may think, but it's for me. It's that's why I'm like, I can't achieve it from that way, but I can't. It's not like my forte. I'm not like trying to go and be like, let me go home in the club and I'm gonna be like, let me go home and fuck.
Speaker 2: My I named him Bob. It's my head Tachi. Great man. He's broatwards and backwards.
Speaker 3: Best name ever, can't mess it up, just saying, best advice you've ever gotten.
Speaker 1: Don't worry so much. Everything's gonna be okay.
Speaker 2: Is that like a Bob Marley song.
Speaker 1: I feel it could be. Don't ever pretty much, just stud everything's gonna always turn out.
Speaker 3: So advice that you would give yourself and your younger self.
Speaker 1: Following your intuition, that's gonna be right.
Speaker 2: Biggest life lesson that you've learned.
Speaker 1: See people for who they really are and not what you wanna. Not always the light and how you want to fantasize them to be, because they're always really showing you who they really are.
Speaker 2: They always show you those fucking red flags, but we don't ever listen.
Speaker 1: We're just like, no, they're okay, it's.
Speaker 3: A peak, it's not red.
Speaker 1: You had a bad time. Bullshit, he's an asshole. Just go ahead and remit to it and move the fuck on, like it's okay. Or that person, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: Have you ever taken a souvenir home from.
Speaker 1: Somebody, oh, from a person's house?
Speaker 3: Yeah, like if you went to maybe a one night stand or just like a fuck buddy, or maybe you noticed something that was missing of yours.
Speaker 1: No, but I'm pretty much sure I've left shit at.
Speaker 2: Their house on purpose.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like what, okay, here's my fucking hair time, good luck? Fun and yeah, why not use bitefall? I said, Okay, I like you found that ring yet you said you're a Gemini too. I'm on the cuss cancer that cu Yes, what is.
Speaker 3: Your get you in the mood playlist?
Speaker 2: Or do you always? Are you always in the mood?
Speaker 1: I love theevery corporation and like music like that, like the trip hop just like really yeah, just like really smooth. I don't know sounds music. Yeah, check them out. Theory Corporation, it's my favorite. I love it group.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, I thought it was like a genre of music. I was like, is this a new well trip hoop?
Speaker 1: I guess would be the genre or kind of like lounging, you know, the music's like sung usually like in another language. I just find it really hot and sex like.
Speaker 2: I also love dirty language.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's the best language of dirty talk that you really like?
Speaker 2: Fuck anything?
Speaker 1: Well, I've heard Spanish probably the most, so.
Speaker 3: Like the Spanish cockcu Yeah, it's nice. That's what I think.
Speaker 1: I like International dick.
Speaker 3: But you like Mexico.
Speaker 2: You're like I love Mexico girl.
Speaker 3: You're just like you're a and you're like the Mexico girl.
Speaker 1: What how man? We need a good dig story down there. I you know, I kind of got shied away one time. I was I was in Costa Rica and I was like I was down there by myself on my solo trip whatever, and I was like, oh, I'm gonna go surfing, and so I had an Argenian surf instructor, and I'm like, this is gonna be fucking great. I'm gonna fuck my surf instructure. It's good looking guy whatever, And I'm like, oh, you know, he's got to be like uncircumcised, so he's definitely gonna be like a grower or something.
Speaker 2: That's your favorite uncircumcised.
Speaker 1: Especially for us. But like, so you know, I'm already like concocting like this whole thing in my head, and I'm like, okay, I got I like I threw out the fishing line. I got him, and like the hooks in his mouth, I'm fucking real in it in it's great. It's like hook line and sinker. So anyway, we get down to go to do it, and his dick was so small it would it did not grow more?
Speaker 3: Did it make your pussy drive?
Speaker 1: Fuck it shriveled up?
Speaker 3: It just class. We're not doing this the clam.
Speaker 1: I couldn't even.
Speaker 3: Give a blow job. I was this feels weird. I don't know what I'm doing.
Speaker 1: I was like, we're done with this, and I was like, well, maybe this guy could eat pussy sat with his teeth.
Speaker 3: I was like, well, tea. I was like, what are you doing? Private talk? No teeth should ever be involved in pussy eating. And I swear to God off your tongue is that small that can't be out? Your teeth are hitting me? Eating to go home?
Speaker 1: I was like it got to the wail, like so one of your friends doing like Jesus.
Speaker 3: Great, Okay, this is alarming because it was I've had I've had guys that have small dicks, but if you have a small dick, they're usually great at pussy eating because they have to have a compensation. Compensation. Something has to make me want to stay and it's not your dick size. Is that the only time that you've ever had a small dick's situation where you like that?
Speaker 1: It was like I'm still talking about it. That's how traumatic it was.
Speaker 3: It was like, okay, before we get to the next dick, did you let him know that the did you even.
Speaker 2: Attempt to fucking him? Or You're just like this isn't happening.
Speaker 1: He's like, yeah, I made a Like I was like, I have my period. I can't do this anymore. I was like in the house last to stop. I was trying to be nice.
Speaker 3: See this goes back to my think always this is crazy. So I always talk about like, okay, how and I think you were at the end of the conversation whatever when I was talking about you.
Speaker 2: Before this one.
Speaker 3: But isn't it crazy how as sex workers, even just people in general that we like are down to do some sexual acts or do things, but.
Speaker 2: Then we can't tell you the real truth of why I.
Speaker 3: Don't want you to anywhere. But that's the thing, is like, but that's not your father has dick looked like that? It just was so for you now the context of how the conversation could be awkward. I'm not saying that that's like the false thing, but I'm always more talking about more like when some people would allow the small dick to fuck them, right because you you like this person, you have feelings whatever dick side shouldn't matter, but it does. But then it's like do you just do it because you have to do it? And then it doesn't feel good for anybody. So then like, why can't we allow this small dick to fuck us? But we can't tell the small dick what to do to how to fuck us. That's my problem because for you, it's like you were open to the idea of sucking is dick to try it because you're like, maybe it'll work, maybe he can eat my pussy grape. But then you're like, not the same working for anybody.
Speaker 1: This is this is.
Speaker 3: A wrap, this is a rapp which is great because that's communication. But some people go past there like maybe maybe he fuck's good, maybe maybe it's gonna work. When I say some people, I've done it and it just wasn't working.
Speaker 1: And I tried, and I tried, it didn't work, I was like, I cannot you know.
Speaker 3: You think you could teach people. Now there's no teaching small dicks.
Speaker 1: I would have felt anything. Is that wrong?
Speaker 3: Are we are we shaming small dicks? I don't think it's a shame small dicks. I think it's again, wait, but some small dicks, let's talk about So. I've had some guys in the industry that aren't like the biggest because some people get intimidated by the size, like oh it has to be so big.
Speaker 2: And some guys aren't.
Speaker 3: Always I've had some small dick industry men performers make me more sore than some big dick industry performers because either of the angle of fucking or what they were doing.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So it's like, I don't know if it's like over compensation to push harder. And that's why it hurts because I feel like the guys in our industry that are like fucking you know, huge forearms as cocks, I feel like they're so aware of how big their dick is that they are super sensitive about how maneuvering around.
Speaker 3: I think if we're I think it's angles because small, like because if it was smaller than the average whatever you think, like it's because you have to like cocky to this eye a little bit more and open you up, so you're not fucking me this way. You're fucking me this way. Oh god, So therefore someone's gonna hurt. I wish I could say your name, but I'm not gonna do it to you. But you are a great fuck I And that's the thing, is like I that's why I'm always open to like give people a chance, is because it's not always about the size is.
Speaker 2: It's emotion in the ocean.
Speaker 3: But sometimes if you can't even eat pussy and you have a small dick, you're never entering this ride.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're not entering the game with your full you know, with your full team, there's no team.
Speaker 3: Have you ever been too kinky for a partner?
Speaker 1: I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: Have you ever been too kinky for a partner? Has someone told you like, oh no, I can't.
Speaker 1: I've been too sexual for partners. It's like, my god, you have an insatiable appetite. I'm like, yeah, I fucking love it. And yeah, so they're like, leave me a little too much, too much. I'm like, really, dude, okay, well don't be mad.
Speaker 3: Do you carry around condom since you're sexus sexual person and like you're open to and down.
Speaker 1: Not anymore because I don't think I'm like really meeting people. I'm not going out to clubs or actually I don't leave my house much. That's really probably need.
Speaker 3: Also, that is a horrible way to meet men. No one's knocking down your doors.
Speaker 1: It is not a good reason, exactly. I probably like we need to leave more.
Speaker 3: Alexis we need to go, you know, mingle together or Alexis Square.
Speaker 1: We can go.
Speaker 3: Maybe, yeah, well, cap down some men, good quality men.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm down, of course, because we're not a post. I'm down.
Speaker 3: Let's try it open for anything. I've forgotten the tattoo you regretted.
Speaker 1: I have zero tattoos.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 2: Favorite meal, oh.
Speaker 3: Fuck, I love to eat.
Speaker 1: I like anything I cook because I like to cook as I also have what's.
Speaker 3: Your favorite go to? Like if you're having people at your house and you're like hosting a thing and you're cooking, what would you cook.
Speaker 1: For I love to do fihitas on the grill for people. I feel like, you know, you have your veggies, you have your different types than me. People can make that any type of meal they want with that. So if they were vegetarian, you're good. If your meat your eater, you're good. And I like to order my meat from like a local farmer and get that all in.
Speaker 2: You just like to say meat.
Speaker 1: I do like me meat big big.
Speaker 3: And her only fans or anywhere else you can find her meats. You better be meet seeing her really wants.
Speaker 1: So I like the big meat.
Speaker 3: Big Meat's always a good thing. What are your thoughts on OnlyFans. You've been in the industry, you've done it, you know, work for other companies as well. You said that the whole camera, the whole that. You know, things have changed quite drastically. What are your thoughts on only fans type platforms?
Speaker 1: I like it. I mean, I think it puts a lot of our our business in our own hands. We don't have to rely on anybody or you know. I think it's good to have a variety of shooting for companies and only fans, at least for me right now. It's good for my career. But I I love having only fans. I love having all the paid different sites, whether it's fans or fansly or all these other different things that are out there.
Speaker 3: So you're still actively shooting for other companies like boy Girl and everything. What don't you do?
Speaker 2: What can't we see you do? And maybe you only do on another platform or that you just just an absolute no for you.
Speaker 1: I pretty much I've timee I think you pretty much everything still yeah, yeah, yeah, it's still have fun. I actually haven't done a lot of like I haven't done DP on my private sites yet. I haven't done like a gang bang on my private sites or.
Speaker 2: Is that something you're open to or oh totally okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would like to definitely set that up. I think that will do really well. But I love having only fans and having the ability to be creative and create my own scenes. You work when you own ONET, I treat it just like any other business. It's a company's.
Speaker 3: Honey, what's your favorite way to receive affection? You're not in a relationship or not whatever, but like, you can receive affection in a lot of different ways.
Speaker 1: I enjoyed the attention. I like people checking up on me. I like the affection of touch doesn't have to be like on certain parts, just you know, simple soft touching is really nice. Compliments that are hurtful, but yeah, checking up on me is really cool.
Speaker 2: What are you afraid to try?
Speaker 1: Gross food? What is slimy, weird? Something like that?
Speaker 2: You consider gross?
Speaker 3: Raw? You don't?
Speaker 1: Do?
Speaker 2: You not eat anything wrong?
Speaker 1: I mean if somebody I don't know like.
Speaker 2: Sushi, you don't eat raw sushi.
Speaker 1: I'm a little bit of a fake sushi eater, Like.
Speaker 3: I'll you're a California role type of bitch. What are you? What is that?
Speaker 1: Pretty much? But I will step out of that once in a while.
Speaker 3: I just had I went to this seventeen course sushi Like it was sushi from scratch. It was like the best sushi I've ever had in my entire life. And I don't know, I know what half of it was, but it was all raw and it was orgasmic.
Speaker 1: See, I will try to think like I'll go to like Zuma and do like the chef's selections and stuff like that that's prepared really, but like on a shoot, I'm not gonna like just order tuna out. Yeah no, I actually really do enjoy it.
Speaker 3: Because sometimes like you'll taste it, but you're just chasing it because it's there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like no, I enjoyed it. When I was down in Cabo, I tried some tuna, and normally I don't like the texture of tuna, so I normally don't wouit and get that out. But it was fucking delicious. It just melted in my mouth, it was fresh, whatever they used to to flavor it, I just fucking loved it. It was awesome.
Speaker 2: How many tequila shows were you in.
Speaker 1: I din't drink a lot of tequila.
Speaker 3: I mean, there's nothing wrong with that.
Speaker 1: Well they make me like because I don't like mixed drinks, so I'm either like just I just sipped tequila with like soda water or lime juice. But they were making this gentleman was making they called ranch water, so it's just like everything. It's just like water with tequila in it and lime.
Speaker 3: It's delicious. So I feel like that's I mean, I've heard that in Texas maybe, I mean, we're very close to the border babies. Everybody in Texas, like I never read it before.
Speaker 1: It branch soda, ranch water.
Speaker 3: They used to tell you, like, you know, if you want Texas girl a Secord dick, just put reanch dressing on it.
Speaker 2: I don't know if it's true.
Speaker 1: I heard that a lot. I only like ranch dressing at restaurants, not at home, not at home, not at home.
Speaker 2: M what do you think do you?
Speaker 3: What do you know now about sex that you wish you knew sooner? Oh?
Speaker 1: What do I know about sex that I wish I knew about sooner?
Speaker 3: Hmmm?
Speaker 1: I love the buttons, I love the music. Probably just say the ability of like our bodies can do so much. I mean, like just even doing anal and stuff I've do, well, I've done more anal in the business that I've done in my personal life. That's for sure. Our dp's and everything like that. But it's just like the amazing what our bodies can do and take and and enjoyment of it. They have vast enjoyment. Like sex isn't just it just doesn't have to be one thing and to sex can really be expansive and yeah, just everything that encompasses.
Speaker 2: Have you ever sent a nude to the wrong person?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I've done some weird ship so I accidentally even said so. I was joking around. It's like getting my teeth cleaned on my birthday, I think last year, and I forgetting what I think. I was joking around with Joe or somebody or the whole team, and I was like, yeah, I'm getting my ass you know, bleach to my asshole, bleach too, and all this, and here I was actually sending it to sending it to my dentist. Yeah, so they had a good sense of humor. They laughed back. I was like, I'm really sorry. That wasn't supposed to be sent to you, but just so you know, I'm getting everything bleach, so you.
Speaker 3: Know, whatever works, you should.
Speaker 1: Be getting free cleanings after that.
Speaker 2: Hmm. Let's see. Have you ever taken a pill without knowing what it was?
Speaker 1: No, I'm pretty sure I always know what the pills are, not only take too many.
Speaker 3: I don't really take too many. How often do you masturbate? You're a sexual person, you have these you know, only fans you shoot for other people are you.
Speaker 2: Still like have your own meat time.
Speaker 1: Oh, definitely. I like my own main time. I try to have that as often as I have time alone, which sometimes sound like it's very often. So it don't depends.
Speaker 3: So if you could guess, like would you say two times a week, three times a week, like once a day?
Speaker 1: I mean I don't, Yeah, it don't depends. If I had, like if I had a really busy week, then I might try to cram it all in one day, which might be a few times in one day. I would say a few times a week.
Speaker 3: What is the best thing that you've done so far in your career? What's that sticks out inside of your head? Maybe it's Performers Company that you're just like really proud of.
Speaker 1: I really, I really enjoyed I think my last day DP with Johnny Castle and Xander that was a really fun DP for me.
Speaker 3: I really, So what makes it fun because of the part like the energy together.
Speaker 1: Energy together, and I was really super relaxed, So I was just enjoying it a lot more, you know, I think just being like learning to relax my body and ways, like I mean, doing anal sex was a lot different than doing bad sex for me. You know, like just it was just totally different so doing.
Speaker 3: I mean, they are totally different things, so it's not uncommon. Yeah, I think it's like for us, it's like sometimes people say like, oh, but it's just this.
Speaker 1: Like like you got to really learn your body and like, oh, when you're riding in your ass, it's different than riding and your face.
Speaker 3: And looking good egg like the angles and like and for because people also too, it's like at home sex when you do it, it's like a small amount of time.
Speaker 2: This is like hours of time you're on.
Speaker 3: Set trying to get you're doing pictures, you're doing video. It's like more than just being like yeah, it's.
Speaker 1: Not like just like hey, let's slip it in and have a good night. It's there's a lot more stuff to it. But I think with those two guys, you know, and also your partners do make you look good and they know how what positions to put you in to get the angles and also make you feel good where it's not uncomfortable or hurting. So I just I really like that was one of my favorite dp's.
Speaker 3: Actually, do you have like a dream list of maybe performers that you have not worked for?
Speaker 1: Well, I do have like a dream idea or a scene that I have in mind. It's a gang bang. I want to be blindfolded. I wanted to be like high ponytail. I don't know why the hair is.
Speaker 3: Important, but it was so they could pull that bitch.
Speaker 1: Well that it's also not my face when I'm like having all the dick in my face, you know what I mean? Yeah, you know, pull the hair back, but kind of blindfolded onto like a lazy Susan. So you can just kind of be spun around a little bit, okay, and have one at a time until they're all there. And that is very essential ironic scene wise.
Speaker 3: But now when we talk about partners, what male performers have you not worked with that you want to work with, past present?
Speaker 2: If you could work with them, who would it be?
Speaker 3: Let's do present first that I haven't worked with? Yeah, that you want to that you want to maybe work with that you haven't yet, and maybe you've worked with all of them.
Speaker 1: I'm not with so many.
Speaker 3: Okay, I worked after twelve years all the dicks private talk. I don't know what to tell you.
Speaker 1: After twelve years, I'm like, oh, there's.
Speaker 3: No there's no performer that you haven't maybe like haven't worked with.
Speaker 2: Hmmm, do I need the fucking button back? God damn it, I'm now.
Speaker 1: Giving you all the buttons today. I don't know I ever really thought about it, to be honest, because like.
Speaker 3: Because it's like a dream scene, So like what would you like if you could do even reproduce or not reproduce produce that scene?
Speaker 2: Like, who would it be?
Speaker 3: Let's say, let's but it's all the dicks I probably before, So let's take this off the table to pressure, right, So that's present past performers. If you could do a dream scene of performers just in at all times, in all life times, what would that scene be?
Speaker 1: Well, I've worked with all those sticks before. I think you have not worked with all the dicks, but the dicks that I would went in that seed?
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, okay, but I mean like I can't did you ever watch porn before that? We're like there's people now that maybe just maybe retired or That's what I'm saying is like there's a lot of people like that have been in and out or maybe you just don't know their dicks and how great they are.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't. I don't really know like that, I really haven't really thought about the men men's dicks, Like I haven't really thought about it.
Speaker 3: Okay, maybe let's switch it maybe to who you think about the vaginas? More so, is there any female performers that you haven't worked with that you currently want to work with?
Speaker 1: You know past I know I've never really worked with Danny Daniels. That would have been really cool. Okay, you know great lesbians saying with her, I think she's hot, like with that, yeah, I probably think I's think about more women than the guys.
Speaker 3: That's what I was gonna say, Like you're like, oh, gross men, but I think it's like but it's like I get it because it's like sometimes they a you're on the spot, but too it's like, I don't know because certain people you master rate to certain things, and then you're like not also exposed to certain things, so I don't know the length of like what things are and you have it in the business for quite some time. But it's also like you're missing a generation of dicks.
Speaker 1: I feel like, but maybe maybe I have and I just don't know they're available.
Speaker 3: Or maybe you fucked them on I just don't know who you fuck.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I've never fucked Rocos FREDI.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: Those are like people saying yeah, like I've never Yeah. I think there's a lot of people that I actually probably have watched and just never and probably masturbated too, that I just don't know. Yeah, yeah, you know over many.
Speaker 3: Years, like my boyfriends before, we're like, well, I'm mastered to people, but you know, you just don't know. Maybe it was you, Maybe I like big Booties. I know, no, I know you.
Speaker 1: I'll never forget. Like working at Bangros, there was like a fuck Team five video. This is like probably twenty eleven twenty twelve. Team was Diamond Kitty, myself and you in a big house. It lasted until fucking eleven pm. You know how long some of those scenes were. We're all like separated, Like.
Speaker 3: Why do I know?
Speaker 2: Fuck Team five? I do remember?
Speaker 1: The college was one of those.
Speaker 3: I think I remember what you're saying, because now that you're saying it, it's coming back to my mind because I remember the guy that I remember I had done something else for bringing us that day, and then I came to this set and it was like a big fucking spectacle of like college kids.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like the whole thing whatever.
Speaker 3: And then it was like a contest that someone went and then the guy that we were either I don't know if I was only supposed to be we were all supposed to blow him. He couldn't get his dick hard. So then it was like, well, we don't know what to do. This was supposed to be whatever, and none of these other people like and I was like, this sounds like your problem, Like I don't know what to do. And then I think the guy ended up. I don't really know who. Maybe he got replaced. We had to wait a long time. That's why I think we waited for hours because we had to wait for a new person to come because it was like he couldn't talk, like get his dick card. That's the problem I had with those types of things was because I understand the meaning of what they're trying to do. But the worst day and a poorn girl's life is I'm a big fan of you. I'm a fuck the shit out you. I'm like, God, damn it, here we go, here we go, You're all day long because he's not gonna get his dick hard, and it's not my fault.
Speaker 2: I try, I use my things that.
Speaker 1: I no, it's not our fault at all.
Speaker 3: It's just like some girls. Why I say the fault part is like because some girls will be like, oh, that's your dick, your problem. I would try to suck these people's dick, try to be like a fluffer what they think happens on set that does not existent in this level of porn.
Speaker 2: But like, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: So it's like you're trying, and I'm just like, why did you tell me all this to either a psych yourself out or to like pretend like I didn't even know your name, homie. I'm not gonna know your name when I leave. Like I just needed your dick to be hard and come and you're failing in life. It's true, do better and we're so hard.
Speaker 1: God.
Speaker 3: I don't want to say this out loud, but you have to because it's comical. At this point, I'd be like, how long have you been in the business, and like, oh, they found me in the club like a month ago and they just tested us. I'm like, if you don't get me off the fuck this set. That's why I stopped working for Bangbros. Because not that that wasn't whatever, and yeah we're tested still, but it was because of things of like, Okay, they're not performers, so you're you have to like they're not gonna you're not they're not reliable.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so.
Speaker 3: It's like we're all like time is money and it's not to be like a whatever. But it's a business, you know at the end of the day, and I'm not here to try to teach some fucking twenty something year old boy how to keep his dick hard and fucking use my mouth so death because you can't get your dick straight. So no, you're worth baby boo and it you ain't it. But yeah, so I stopped working for them because I just could not.
Speaker 1: It was tough, Like I just I stopped wanting to work with like newbies because of it, because I I all ship.
Speaker 2: But is newbies. This is the thing is that's the problem.
Speaker 3: Like if they had established other things, then cool, but that whole company to me changed like that's yeah again for me, it was always about it was always about like when I stopped having fun, I was gonna stop doing it. And nothing in particularly per se happened or even in companies, just the business itself changed, and I.
Speaker 2: Was just like, this is too much.
Speaker 3: Y'all need two thousand pictures of me smiling on a dick and doing what for? What?
Speaker 2: Like, what are y'all even doing? What are we doing here?
Speaker 3: You're only gonna use ten facts like is this? What are we doing here?
Speaker 1: Like why are you taking it?
Speaker 2: You're like, well, why are you? It's not like me being a bitch.
Speaker 3: I will take the dick happily and still smile without you asking me to.
Speaker 2: But what are we doing?
Speaker 3: It just changed again to me, So it was like where you just did things differently. And at that time too, is you didn't have to work for certain companies that didn't want to and I didn't live in Florida, so it was it was a dime a dozen. You know, they did come out to California here and there and whatever, but I've been there, done that whatever. I love the company, the owner, best people ever. But like you know, things change and you move on to a bride and motherfucking day. Yeah alright, so we did all those fun questions. Now I want to play truth with Texas, but I feel like we need another tequila shot, or at least I do, so I take a little break and then we'll get.
Speaker 2: Back to it.
Speaker 3: Cool.
Speaker 2: All right, private talk. After dark, we are back.
Speaker 3: With Alexis Fox and we are ready to play truth with Texas. We've got our four cards here, and you're gonna pick each and everyone card and we're.
Speaker 2: Gonna have to know a little bit more intimate detail.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, card number one.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's fine, all right.
Speaker 3: Ace of clubs is a kinky question. Oh I like bondage, yes or no?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: You said that with conviction.
Speaker 3: You have like a whole like room in your home that it's like whips and chains and nobody knows what their name.
Speaker 1: Well, I do have a lot of stuff in some drawers, they're just not laid out the room.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, one day, one day, one day, quickest orgasm.
Speaker 1: Given to myself. I'd always have inact quick. I've never timed it, but sometimes I'm like Jesus, I do this for a living, and I came that quick. Oh my god, how embarrassing.
Speaker 3: How many positions do you know?
Speaker 2: Let's name them.
Speaker 1: Let's name them reverse cowgirl, pile driver. I think there's some kind of frog position, missionary spoon, reverse spoon, what's the thing where you wrap you know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: I know his side saddle situation, but that's more.
Speaker 1: We're like, yeah, that's on the side, but if he's laying flat on his if he's laying flat on his and like you have to do this with a big dick, but like he's laying flat absolutely, and then your legs. I don't know the name of it, so I guess it doesn't count.
Speaker 3: But anyway, okay, we're gonna learn it. But we don't know it.
Speaker 1: We're gonna learn and we got to google.
Speaker 2: I dropped all the cards with your dick's problems.
Speaker 3: I lost ken. I think it was seven. All right, do we know anymore?
Speaker 1: Standing? Standing? Split?
Speaker 2: How do you stand?
Speaker 3: And do this?
Speaker 2: What you did that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can hold the legs well, do a little stretching now, I got a stretch before my scenes. I've reached that age. Like what are you doing? I'm like, I'm getting ready for you, baby.
Speaker 3: I remember I us back in the day. Did you ever work with Charles Darraw Yes, like he used to do like a whole like Rocky Citter.
Speaker 2: I'm like, what's wrong?
Speaker 3: He said, it's my prew where I was like, oh, I do you give me? Like like, I'm like, give you.
Speaker 1: I think that I think I'll cap it off there. I could probably think of more if I really wanted to.
Speaker 3: Any fetishes, m fetishes that we don't know of? What is your what is your poise? Urchiest? What are you jerking on too?
Speaker 1: Alexis amateur fucking swinger parties people. I don't know.
Speaker 3: That's a good thing, always saying. I was like, just when's your important? You're like I feel like I'm spying at my friends.
Speaker 1: I'm like it's beautiful, but.
Speaker 2: But it's like I don't want to watch you fuck me Like I don't.
Speaker 1: I'm working with you tomorrow. Can I see something else?
Speaker 3: I feel that's why I jerk off to like regular TV, Like I don't. I don't my imagination is dirty enough, or like my more sexual experience.
Speaker 2: I'll go back to like my Pandora sexual box. I'm like, there you.
Speaker 1: Go, yeah, yeah, okay, yeah, some people don't have faces. I'll be honest, just close my eyes, no face, just dick.
Speaker 3: Have you ever had so I'm been like, yeah, we worked together to a new new club of who he was?
Speaker 1: Oh? Fuck, I know it was me who actually opened my big fucking mouth. I was like, oh my god, I'm so excited to work with you, and she was like, yeah, we worked in the threesome together. And I was like, fuck, who was it? No comments?
Speaker 3: We want?
Speaker 1: I felt so bad?
Speaker 3: Did you forget? I was like, which is funny is that you're so excited and then you had already had it?
Speaker 1: And I was like, Oh, this.
Speaker 3: Is gonna go. Can we know a last name? Can we know initials? Can we know anything about it? Rather not say can you gurgle it in your mouth?
Speaker 1: And just hu.
Speaker 2: Did y'all hear that?
Speaker 3: I hope you heard it because I sign language and out I know sign languages to it.
Speaker 1: I don't think I know enough.
Speaker 2: You know the letters of the alphabet, but you know enough.
Speaker 1: All day.
Speaker 2: Ever called someone the wrong name during sex?
Speaker 1: Probably my personal life. I'm pretty good, pretty good at work, but my personal life short.
Speaker 3: Most tragic is your personal life Calling someone Tim and they're like a Ted, and you're like, I is Tim.
Speaker 1: I stick to generic names for a reason, like babe, oh, I learned that a.
Speaker 3: Long time ago. I was a bartender. I did chakgral bartender assistantager. I was like, you call baby's sweetheart sweetie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, terms of hey, honey, get it wrong, You're never gonna get it wrong by sticking to the basics.
Speaker 3: It took me a long time too to even say when people are like, call me daddy, I'm like, no, no, I'm like, I have one and you're not it. But then you know, I you know, the older I got. I used to come to it because I was like, alright, maybe you're you're old.
Speaker 1: Enough at five age, I'm like, I don't know if I could call you.
Speaker 3: Isn't a zaddy or a daddy? I think I've been a weren't to ZADDI, Yeah, Zaddy's Zaddy's all day daddy sex.
Speaker 2: Still, you're most proud of sex to all, I'm as proud of.
Speaker 1: I love my blow jobs and hand job Like at the same time, I love that ship.
Speaker 2: You're twisty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm twisted.
Speaker 2: Most of our times you had sex to one day?
Speaker 1: Oh actually, probably before porn, I was a total total horror. It was fucking great.
Speaker 3: How many times? Mm hmm. I love how you say you were a total horror before porn. I feel like the cliche I read out more when I was porn makes you a whodob. But I'm just like of being like I was totally horrible.
Speaker 1: I was a slip before and I feel like I like, you know, I got in and I was like it cleaned up my ast, Like I don't go out as much. I'm getting lost stick outside of work.
Speaker 2: It would have happened with her without porn. That's just evolutions.
Speaker 3: How we grow up and like like how we I grow up. We grow It's just like certain things.
Speaker 1: Twenties in Miami. Come on, I had a fucking great time. Like I was like military where it was in the Air Force, so like you're one girl out of one hundred men, right, fucking a great door.
Speaker 2: The gang banging, you're fucking I was.
Speaker 1: I was more of an instigator because I love to watch and I'm like, yeah, fuck all these guys, I want to watch this. This is hot, Like I would train girls.
Speaker 2: Oh, I was gonna say, where the dudes sucking each other? Did you ever see anything like that?
Speaker 1: Oh? Yeah, not so much in the military. That was actually probably more in high school when I hung out with the New York club kids and stuff. I did a lot of men fucking.
Speaker 2: Are you originally from Florida or Florida.
Speaker 1: No, from Pennsylvania.
Speaker 3: Originally I was like, I'm confused because you said high school Miami and then you said New York Club, so I.
Speaker 1: Was yeah, so I was in Miami after the Air Force. So I grew up in Pennsylvania and I would go up to like up to like Limelight and party with the New York Club kids and stuff.
Speaker 2: How long were you in the Air Force?
Speaker 1: Three and a half years? Okay and stuff. So I graduated high school and was like, I gotta get out my small town join the Air Force. That just want like opened up a whole other can of worms. Someone was like, this is fucking great, this is wonderful. And I had a lot of boyfriends that was good.
Speaker 3: Were they in uniform?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Did you fuck with your uniform on?
Speaker 1: Yes? Sexy? Yeah, I definitely did that. Yeah, girl, you had a lot of fun in this storm.
Speaker 3: I am a military brat, so I fucked a lot of military men, so I definitely wasn't a lot of barracks.
Speaker 1: Totally understand that.
Speaker 3: I remember having my getting my wisdom teeth done and then like the next day I was like, oh, yeah, I'm off of work.
Speaker 2: Let's are you ready to hang out and then yeah, let's do this.
Speaker 3: I'm down.
Speaker 2: Just open it in my mouth. I don't want any infections everywhere.
Speaker 1: Else worked exactly, make this part feel good.
Speaker 2: Favorite time of day to have sex or morning?
Speaker 1: I love good morning sex.
Speaker 3: Morning sex, morning head morning guary.
Speaker 2: All right, next card?
Speaker 1: Okay, this one, oh.
Speaker 3: Ace of hearts romantic. Have you ever slid into somebody's DM?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: How did that go? Did they answer?
Speaker 1: They have answered? I wish I would actually call the number I gave them. And I was only encouraged to do the number because I am such a pussy, right, I mean, like I had my encouragement crowd be like, do you know who you are? Give him your fucking number, blah blah blah, like you were Okay, I wasn't yet I should have been. It's just high. And so I did send to the number, but I never got a text back, and I was like, fuckers, Mark Rebilly is right until I.
Speaker 3: Sent his name bok, I can't even get his name right, and you want to sign to his d MS?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just slid in. Fuck it, okay, but.
Speaker 3: You have to get his name right if you want to slide in and with like accurate accurate, accurate, accurate.
Speaker 2: Here you go.
Speaker 1: I'm like, together, we'll get it right.
Speaker 3: It's squired. See it works, but sometimes so that's the only DM we've gone into.
Speaker 1: I Have I slid in anybody else's year?
Speaker 2: Or has somebody slid into your successfully?
Speaker 1: No one slid into mine successfully?
Speaker 3: Have you checked in like the box the top request?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a good laugh. I'm like, I'm never gonna fucking text you back, bro.
Speaker 3: I didn't know that existed for some time. I was like, twenty fifteen, Wow, I was really popping it this year.
Speaker 2: You know, we're all hitting me.
Speaker 1: I know it goes way back. I was like, oh, I totally missed that chance. I was right back two years later.
Speaker 3: I think I was right going through divorce at that time. I think I think that sounds about right by the time time. So it's great. But yeah, I didn't know how Instagram dms worked back then. Shouldn't okay, making out or cuddling?
Speaker 1: I like making out cut or uncut? I mean really either, but I like the uncut just because of the extra growth. Factory might not enjoy just a little.
Speaker 2: We can't they grow with that skin too, girl.
Speaker 1: A little a little snap snap so.
Speaker 3: Taking a call during sex. No biggest turn ones start off? Are you not turned on right now? We just talked about this dry spell and how you're like, fuck men, fuck everybody.
Speaker 2: Nothing turns me on.
Speaker 3: My vagina is only getting off to my fucking attach here dildo.
Speaker 2: Whatever's fucking inside.
Speaker 1: He's all there, uh, breathing on my.
Speaker 2: Neck, giving or receiving.
Speaker 1: I'm in my receiving stage, but.
Speaker 3: I've been down queen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, give it to me.
Speaker 3: Four player sex, four play naked or lingerie naked, attach here dildo.
Speaker 1: Well, we all know that the hot dactual makes me up, Like.
Speaker 2: How many have you gone through until you got.
Speaker 1: To the fucking thing's broken? I break a lot of bildo dicks. Actually, I should be like a tester for most dildos that are out there, Like.
Speaker 3: How do you break dildo?
Speaker 1: You know the torso I called him Matt.
Speaker 3: She just went like this, not like oh you know this guy, this guy over here, you broke someone this big who's not real?
Speaker 1: What it's wrong with you? Like just breaking dicks?
Speaker 3: Like as you drink pedia life, he's hyd She informed me she's not scorting here today. Guys, you missed out.
Speaker 1: She's another shot of tequila. Maybe I would, but hey, now we're talking.
Speaker 3: Just fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I break a lot of broken, a lot of doto.
Speaker 3: So talk to me about that. You were just about to explain and you forgot where you were. But this this.
Speaker 1: Torsos, the torsos with the dicks, right, Yeah, you're like, how did you break their? Ask? Well, I bought her?
Speaker 3: What do you mean? Like?
Speaker 1: Well, I just I guess I'm rough with it. Just whip that shit around.
Speaker 2: Joe's scared in the corner.
Speaker 1: No, by watching Joe fucking wash that there is hilarious. I try to catch it on camera all the time. He goes to the bathroom. He goes to the bathroom but locks the fucking door. Now and I'm like, god, damn, I just want to get you put time. Just fucking wash and that ship. Just let just get it all soapy.
Speaker 3: You broke the bitch? How did you break the torso is? How are you okay? First of all, you said you're rough rough? How your vagina's not that fun? Your vagina muscles aren't that rough? Well, are you fisting this fucking tors.
Speaker 1: I have Oh Jesus, I have fisted Get to this sexual I'm only doing what the fans want to see.
Speaker 3: She puts on us.
Speaker 2: Motherfuckers, you better watch out.
Speaker 3: This is Patreon, and you better enjoy every goddamn it's fun.
Speaker 1: It's fun to slide your entire fist in the asshole. It is so fun.
Speaker 3: It's not a real asshole.
Speaker 1: I know it's not, and then like what you know, but it.
Speaker 2: Still makes your pussy that wet.
Speaker 1: I mean, clearly you're enjoying it.
Speaker 3: You're excited at a half torso. He isn't even here, He's back home. He's gonna get it when he gets home in Vegas, when you get home. I feel sorry for him.
Speaker 1: You've broken all of them now. I think you have to get a new one. Hit me up on my wishes and name them Matt, Matt, point one and point too quick. Matt.
Speaker 2: Was that ever a past lover?
Speaker 1: No, it's just that he has no arms, no legs. He just lays there like a mat. Oh.
Speaker 2: I was like, is that would have Matt?
Speaker 1: Is kind of hay all you mats.
Speaker 2: No, I haven't have no chance at all.
Speaker 3: Matt. And if your name is a Matt, change it now because she's I don't I don't think I.
Speaker 1: Was even really that rough with the second one, I just don't change.
Speaker 2: Your voice with me and trying to be cute over there, trying to.
Speaker 3: Be trying to be cute. I don't think it was me. He was the fucking half tilto is myths wrong?
Speaker 2: It was made wrong.
Speaker 3: They didn't know, they didn't make the security code on that ship, was it?
Speaker 2: The warranty wasn't valid and so it wasn't my fault. I didn't put it in my fingers in this asshole.
Speaker 1: You might have to put my foot next time.
Speaker 3: Your footing up. It wasn't my fault to my foot. Okay, Oh my god. I have a lot of questions Alexis, and the time I have to say Alexis, I feel like I'm talking to myself.
Speaker 1: God, digg it, you're questioning in the mirror later I made.
Speaker 3: This is my mirror, right, I'm questioning you.
Speaker 2: Have you put a foot in the torsa before?
Speaker 1: Not yet?
Speaker 2: What turns you on about that? Because you seem just marrying adam it?
Speaker 3: Because it are you? Okay? I feel like, all right, this is the impact. You have a dick right now? Like you think you have a like you think that you were a male. You think that you can. And I think that's because you're you're finding your voice or your who you are again. And I don't know anything about what's going on in your life, but I feel like you like you're just like this strong dude who has a big, massive eight inch cock.
Speaker 2: That's like, bist, don't fuck with me. I'm gonna do what the fuck I.
Speaker 1: Want to do.
Speaker 3: Maybe how I feel I feel like you're trying to big Dicky right now. You're talking about footing, putting your not in your fist, your foot into half a torso? Where I got it?
Speaker 1: If you don't know the premise, just any random tors So just give me a torso and I'm gonna stick my foot in it.
Speaker 3: I mean, not anyone.
Speaker 1: His name is Matt, It's mad Get him on Amazon.
Speaker 2: One point two point Oh remember are you?
Speaker 1: Are?
Speaker 3: We on?
Speaker 1: Jo?
Speaker 2: Should I ask Joe? How many masks haven't been in the.
Speaker 3: How many?
Speaker 2: Is this this too?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 2: So the third one needs to be ordered?
Speaker 3: So how did you destroy that too?
Speaker 1: I think there's sexual video?
Speaker 2: So but are you?
Speaker 3: But again? Is it?
Speaker 2: When you're destroying it? Can mean what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Give them?
Speaker 3: That's any games that I'm saying, but to be the sexual part of it, are you getting off to when you're destroying whatever? And obviously it's a fake, so it's gonna.
Speaker 2: It's destroyable whatever.
Speaker 3: But the thing is is like, are you having pleasure to whatever you're doing at that moment that you're destroying this?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I think there is a little part of joy I get out of that.
Speaker 3: So that's why it frightens me a little when you're like, I gonna put my fucking foot in that bitch? Is where does that have you put your foot in? I have put my foot in somebody and it was not in like a bitch, I'm putting my foot in you.
Speaker 2: It was like this exploratory thing.
Speaker 3: It was. It was for Belladonna. It was foot soldiers. It was a second one I had been in. So it was off the orient or whatever. Nice and I'm pretty sure I probably did it before them, but I was. I think I put my foot inside of her and it was it made her come, So that's why I was intriguing to me. She used my foot and I didn't know what I was doing. Is she let that happen? It wasn't like, oh, leader's of adrenal.
Speaker 2: Let me put my foot in it.
Speaker 3: It was that is why I know that some people are stimulated by that. So it was like, is what else can I get off to? What else could I use to get me to do whatever? Because that's hot. That's That's what I'm saying, is like that freakish thing is like I would say, no, you're not meant to destroying these fucking toys.
Speaker 2: But it's just like it's a pleasure.
Speaker 1: You and I get off on getting somebody else off, And so if they're enjoying it, I don't care if it's my foot, I don't care if it's my hand.
Speaker 3: Like, but that that is that is not a living being.
Speaker 2: It is a toy.
Speaker 3: So if you're doing it for your fans or whatever, are you getting off at that point or have you?
Speaker 2: Or is it just for work?
Speaker 1: I think probably since it's not a living being, I'm not getting off. But if it's a living being and they're really enjoying like what I'm doing to them because I feed off on that energy. Okay, I'm but.
Speaker 3: Show or something and your fans are telling you what to do, like, couldn't that? Yeah, especially, I just don't know what you're doing with.
Speaker 1: A lot of times it's for like customer request or like certain videos they wanted like there, they want that to be done. So I'm kind of really doing the fisting and stuff to that torso because that's my guy for the time being. Okay, Now, if it was a person that I was actually working with, that would get turned me on, just the simple fact of actually turning them on.
Speaker 2: Have you fisted someone you've worked with?
Speaker 1: Yes, and it's hot. I really do enjoy it. I've had my toes in vaginas before and stuff.
Speaker 2: Like female and male you fisted?
Speaker 1: No, only female? Okay, but i'd be down.
Speaker 2: How many girls have you fisted.
Speaker 1: One?
Speaker 2: Okay? Myself too?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was like I had somebody like it was their partner, me like because it was like she was new and they liked it and he was like telling.
Speaker 2: Me how to fist her.
Speaker 1: Nice hot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I was like I wouldn't normally be like, yeah, I fist this bitch because it's like so yeah. I always say it's like it's a kind of like you got a really big kink, ye into it.
Speaker 2: But know what you're doing, because it could be d didn't know what you're.
Speaker 1: Exactly, so definitely be down, Like I don't want to be fisted, but I like doing it and doing it sometimes just doing it actually gets me off. You know, a good blow job will get me off. You know, it's exciting for me, makes my pussy wat and it's I like that, and it's it's it's more like, oh, I'm getting this motherfucker off.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: I enjoyed that part of it, probably more than I like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we like it's the job.
Speaker 2: Alexis all right, next car.
Speaker 3: Ooh aces space is a naughty question, which is our favorite here at Private Talk, but we were all like that naughty woa naughty? Are you a lexus fucks? Do you like dirty talk? I do? Do you like doing the dirty talk or do you like someone talking dirty to you? Because sometimes it's like we have so much this work ambiance of things. It's like, is it too much work? Or do you like to still be in that character?
Speaker 1: It know? What depends. Like I recently felt like had an experience where the other person was much more of a dirty talker, which was surprising to me, and I was like, oh wow, I could take the seat back. This is kind of interesting. Yeah, because usually I feel like I have to be the aggressor, So it was nice to kind of take the seatback on that. I think dirty talk is fine when it's like communal, like it's going back and forth with each other. It's kind of leading and it's going you know, it's not just.
Speaker 3: What dirty talk goes to, like something that you want. You say you're a pleaser, but you wouldn't normally really do Do you still engage in the dirty talk? What do you mean like as far as like saying something. Maybe it's like only verbal based only and not physical, right, and so you're dirty talking to somebody and their sexual fantasy goes a little bit more darker to where you go?
Speaker 2: Do you still keep playing or do you just.
Speaker 1: I'll keep going until I feel like I don't want to do that, you know, until I feel like a boundary of some sort of mind is going to be crossed. But I think my boundaries are quite different. You know. I'm really open to a lot of different type of sex and people.
Speaker 2: Have you ever paid for sex?
Speaker 1: I have not.
Speaker 2: That's something you'd be open to.
Speaker 3: M hmm.
Speaker 1: I think I'd rather be paid.
Speaker 3: Nothing wrong with that.
Speaker 1: Biggest turn off I paid male talent for content. I guess you, and I always give male talent an option. I can either pay you for the scene and I keep the content, or we can you know, depending on who I guess I have, I would think it more personal life. No, but I guess I have in that sense.
Speaker 2: Yeah, biggest turn off. What's something that.
Speaker 1: Some shitty fucking attitude? I hate? Like an attitude. I don't care who you are, you'd be hot, big dick whatever. You have a bad attitude, just a shitty you know on hygiene? Those two things.
Speaker 2: No, have you ever faked an orgasm?
Speaker 1: Yes? Can you tell me a woman that has it?
Speaker 2: Can you let us know what that sounds like?
Speaker 3: Private talk? Wants to know your fake organs.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna come.
Speaker 3: What did you do that.
Speaker 1: You're gonna tell the crowd. I'm going to come. That's always gonna.
Speaker 2: Tell us what is a fake orgasm? Can he give it some?
Speaker 1: Sure?
Speaker 3: I got I don't don't say no.
Speaker 2: You know you can do it?
Speaker 1: Girl?
Speaker 3: Put your back into it.
Speaker 1: Oh yes, oh maybe come baby?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that bad your bill is? You better give it to me?
Speaker 1: Girl?
Speaker 3: Don't you stopping and shine? Now? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yes, daddy, I'm just kidding.
Speaker 2: You can call me Daddy Texas.
Speaker 1: It's okay, all right, Daddy. I like it.
Speaker 3: That was good for you, It's good for me, everybody, all right. Last card is an ace of diamonds, which is a spicy question. Most embarrassing thing that's happened to you sexually?
Speaker 1: Ah, most embarrassing thing happened to me sexually?
Speaker 3: It could be to you, or maybe it was to the partner. Was it was embarrassing the situation?
Speaker 1: Well, I think the most embarrassing situation is probably being too hydrated for a squirting scene and then accidentally shitting on your partner. Oh, so that would probably be the most embarrassing And thank goodness, that's part hydration. And not only did that happen to me once, but it happened to me twice. And thank goodness on the partners that I had at that particular time, I don't think they gave a shit about the shit, and I was like, thank god. So, yeah, those were probably two most embarrassing so.
Speaker 3: Life lessons here at Private Talk, I feel like we've heard a shitty situation, and it's quite often here at this episode, but it is a telling lesson because it means that even if you're gonna do it.
Speaker 2: There's so gonna fuck you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's true. And I was surprised. I was so more five the first time. The second time, I was like, okay, well, shit happens, but like, yeah, don't overhydrate to to a scorting scene. And because that can happen, don't overpedia, Like yeah, don't overpedia, like six is way too many.
Speaker 3: Six bitch you crazy when you do.
Speaker 1: I got really good at that.
Speaker 3: That's a lot and you're doing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, girl, I don't do that like that anymore.
Speaker 3: But hmmm, have you ever fallen asleep during sex?
Speaker 1: Yeah, in my personal life I have and was I was much younger. It is like during the party times, probably drinking and asleep.
Speaker 2: You missed all the fun times.
Speaker 1: And I snore like a bear. So you know.
Speaker 2: Top porn stars. What is your top porn stars list?
Speaker 1: Top porn stars list? Ah uh? Currently, like ever, what this is your list?
Speaker 2: This is we're living in it.
Speaker 1: Gosh. I never think about these things.
Speaker 3: Do all time, Like you know, if you just on top of your head, don't overthink it, you know, and it's not it doesn't have to be chronicological order either.
Speaker 1: Just you know, I grew up, I found like, you know, old porn VHS tapes of like Ginger Lind and stuff like that, so I would put that up there because I introduced me to it. Nina Hartley, I think she's quite the legend that's been in the industry for forever. I think she really paved a way in a lot of ways. Those are my top two, I guess at this point in time.