Speaker 1: In the streets sand Michael Steaks Subdumany.
Speaker 2: Street, the town of Chicago.
Speaker 1: Followed me.
Speaker 3: Plats on the river, Sannas.
Speaker 1: Steaks, STURBI.
Speaker 3: See that, no credit?
Speaker 1: We both week.
Speaker 2: Best Indians scattered on the highway, leading goos, crowding child's fradultion.
Speaker 1: H blood in the streets in the town of him and blood stains the roots and the palm trees of Badans flood in my lord in the terrible summer, bloody red, so fantastic gale.
Speaker 3: Let's be the finger.
Speaker 1: Let us roles a mysterious you.
Speaker 3: In the streets.
Speaker 1: Sup to Micael, Let in the streets, up to be let in the streets the town of Chicago.
Speaker 3: Good morning. Well that's loud trap, all right. Microphone is a little sensitive, or my head cold is a making it feel that way, so excuse me that little hand gesture here. I swear I've seen pictures of Crawley when he was advanced in age on a wait backdrop the profile making that a gesture. But I could be wrong. Good morning. So today I went to see my daughter off to school again. So I started a little late first and second day. You know, then the week is done. If I'm able to. I will come on again before Monday and do another show, possibly at the same time, maybe the afternoon. My voice is quivering right now. Last I checked, So the ear thing a little press the button. It's like you have to get a mid range like a you know, mean median in mode. Remember that in math class, because excuse me, every time I test the ear it's slightly different, and then I go from one ear to the other and they're different. So I don't know how accurate this thing is. But last night I was about one hundred and one, and I'm usually ninety six, like flat ninety six flat se right now it says I'm like ninety nine or one hundred ninety nine point five or one hundred and yeah. So there you go. Now let's get into it. If you saw the let me see if I can pull this up to let me just do this real quick. I add an overlay because that's how I roll here. We do these things. You'll see this in just a second. And it's uplued. Okay, So that's huh, something looks wrong there, say a little thing. Oh that's just his shirt. Okay, that's just how it landed. Okay, So the int the instrument versus the orchestrator right, and or conductor conducting union an orchestra. It looks like he's going for a big ball, grab right there with it and pulling out some Harry Potter stuff. At the same time, I found a picture. It's not USA, it's probably somewhere in Central America, but just to grab a shot of lots of migrants. They may have been heading this way, most likely were. And that's the instrument, not the orchestrator.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: This is a picture of Sorry, that's a picture of Whitey Bulger when he was younger, James Weddy Bulger, and when he was picked up and brought the jail for whatever reason early in his life, he was tormented, tortured and reaped in prison. On one of his follow up visits, he was given acid, he said, beknownst to him, So they were the CIA was conducting tests on him. He had friends in the FBI. And this just kind of goes back to that whole the conductor or the orchestrator versus the tool with the instrument, because these people are not something that happens organically, and there's a formula that's followed that the sexual abuse, the drugs, the mind control, and then they produce something that they can use as a tool to serve their desires. This might be a short video because I'm having a hard time with my throat right now, but we will try to get through more. You hear that? All right? All right? That for now, So I'm gonna read a couple of things. So last night I was, you know, dealing with that all night, so I didn't have a whole lot of time to think about what I was going to say today. So that's a heads up if you trust me that it won't be you know, it'll still be of quality rather, you know, regardless if it's not of up to par for my normal uh streams and sticking around, I's gotta do one more thing. Where where is my there?
Speaker 4: You go?
Speaker 3: All right? So I just want to show people this real quick before we get into it. When you look in this live chat right here, you'll see at the bottom left hand corner of this little sign here that's the same as a superchat. It even looks identical to the super chats on YouTube, and they operate the same, except I think Rumble gives you more of your percentage than Google does so if ever you and you know obviously you get your your thing read too. You know your your comment is gonna be read, and you know obviously whips. So there's that option, and it's right in Rumble. You don't have to leave it in order to support the show. And we are working on getting that. We're working on getting the computer that we need so I can get out of this broken down thing that severely limits me and I never know it's going to work for one day to the next. And yeah, like at present time, I can't print anything that's not already on the computer. So if I want to print my Internet orders, I have to pull out my laptop, plug in the printer and print them from there. I can't print them from my computer. For some reason, it just says failed to load preview on anything that comes from the Internet. If it's a document that's already in my computer, I can do it. So these little interesting things just pop up all the time, rendering this computer more and more useless every day. And then there's also this, so when you look here, you'll see let's go. That's something that they say a lot on those YouTube channels. There's big money YouTube channels that don't have any substance to their content. Yeah, so I'm not gonna go. Let's go, But I think I can actually make more tiers too if I figure out how to get into that. But you can slap that down and then it's five bucks a month that way, And again you don't have to leave, you don't have to leave Rumble and go to Patreon in order to do that. And I'm sure at some point we'll have something like that on FTJ. There's gonna be a lot of cool things that FTJ is gonna have that it's gonna be all the favorite things that other people have. And the crappy thing about Studio Rumble Studio Adount Rumble is that you have to kind of use something that's something like obs and I think it's it's like built on obs. And my obs on this computer once again does not work, and it has to do with not understanding what this board is right the road caster, So I can't and you have to and you have to broadcast right from that Studio dunt Rumble in order to use the monetization option is that they have. So that's not an option for us, So those other ones are. And if you want to support the show. That way, they'll be amazing. And you can also do it on good old fashioned Patreon at disguisedelimits dot com. When am I saying that, I said that twice? No, that was yesterday as the two Patreon dot com backslash disguise the limits. All right, yes, and the limits hasn't s on it in case you're curious. I was curious myself, and I haven't talked to Niche yet, but we should beginning rocking and rolling for our next move. Done it soon, okay? All right, now I pull up these things that I pull Weddy Bulger. It's just an example. I label my videos true crime because it's a popular genre and I want more people to see the videos, but also because this is the true crime, the historical crime of the deception. That is a true crime, they truly, and it's the most wicked and deceptive and destructive of them all. Your impression of people, places and events and the manipulation that occurs. All right, pull this out here, excuse me, whils I whipped this out as they say, blazing suns. All right, so let's look at this real quick. See what I want to start with says James Weddey Bulger and his girlfriend posing for a picture at Alcatraz Island in the early nineties. Bulger was then a fugitive wanted by the FBI. He was previously a prisoner at Alcatraz. Yes, and the FBI. He was an informist for the FBI.
Speaker 2: He was a.
Speaker 3: The reason why he was able to, you know, dominate because he had the help of agencies. And the FBI serves the whims created for and you know, how do you say it created four and the sole purpose is for it to support and defend the Federal Reserve and his aims. So it's the police force for the Federal Reserve, for the essential banking system. And that started off with the g men, right, they would gun down people that were walking out of theaters, like they did with Dillinger, shooting him in the face or cheek, unarmed, he did to a bunch of people, babyface all those people. All right, So let's look at this one now. Let make sure you guys can see that. So this is the tool being created, Okay, accused Boston crime. This is them saying this accused Boston crying boss. James Weddy Bulger and his girlfriend Catherine Narstown during their arraignment in federal court in Los Angeles, California, on June twenty third, twenty eleven. Courtroom sketch. Okay, so when I met Rebecca, it was twenty fourteen and she was staying for a time right in the same area that Bulger was picked up at Santa Monica Peer, you know, with about five hundred thousand dollars of cash just in his room, in his house, apartment, whatever you want to call it, on the run for seventeen years, the accused Boston crime boss. It just because boss still an end then boss, it just doesn't jive well with me. James Weddy Bulger and his longtime girlfriend were finally caught in California by the Federal Bureau of Investigation. Yeah, so after you served them for a period of time, they turn on you. Who does that sound like? Sounds like the tribe and yeah, after learning of whity Bulger lsd tests, juror has regrets. Easton mass one of the jurors who convicted notorious crime boss James Weddy Bulger, says she regrets her decision after learning that he was an unwinning participant in a covert CIA experiment with LSD. Bulger terrorized Boston from the seventies into the nineties with a campaign of murder, extortion, and drug trafficking, then spent sixteen years on the LAMB after he was tipped to his Penning arrest and I believe that was by an FHI agent hold On Second. In twenty thirteen, Janet Uhlar was one of the twelve Juros jurors who found Bulger guilty in a massive racketeering case, including involvement in eleven murders, even after hearing evidence that the mobsr was helped by court sorry corrupt agents in the Boston office of the FBI. There you go, But now, Ullar says she regrets voting to convict Bulger on any of the murder charges. I don't know if I'd go that far. He enjoyed it. Her regret stems from a cachet of more than seventy letters Bulger wrote to her from prison. In some he describes his unwinning participation in a secret CIA experiment with LSD. In a desperate search for a mind controlled drug in the late nineteen fifties, the agency dosed Bulger with the powerful hallucinogen more than fifty times when he was serving his first st in prison, something his lawyers never brought up in his federal trial. Had I known, I would have absolutely held off on the murder charges, Lulard told the Associated Press in a recent interview. He didn't murder prior to the LSD. His brain may have been altered. So how could you say he was really guilty? Well, okay, come on, because people get progressively bolder and bolder, bolder and boulder, but bolder and bolder as they progress in a criminal life. And if he did have help, and he was given you carte blanche to basically consolidate and wipe out his competition, which would essentially be the FBI's competition, as they're using him to make their black ops money, then again, willful maybe not, maybe an un willful participant in the LSD, but wilfould participate in the other things. And he may have just been boulder because he knew if he did it there was a very slim chance he would ever go to jail for it. You know, if that, if you remove that worry of being condemned to death for murdering somebody, you probably would be more likely to do it, especially if you live in that type of life. His brain may have altered, so hang y okay. At the same time, Ular says she would have voted to convict Bulger on the long list of other crime counts criminal counts, meaning he still would likely have died in prison in court. James Woddy Boulger reacted to convictions like a poker player. He had his pop Pop Pop Pope poker face. Ular has spoken publicly about her regret but before sorry before, but says her belief that the gangster was wrongly convicted on the murder charges was reinforced after reading a new book by Brown University professor Stephen Kinzer, Prisoner in Chief Sidney Gauntliebe and the CIA Search for Mind Control. The book digs into the dark tale of the CIA's former chief chemist and his attempts to develop mind control techniques by giving LSD and other drugs to unsuspecting individuals, including colleagues, and observing the effects. It was encouraging to know I wasn't losing my mind, thinking this wasn't poor and new lore said it told me this is huge. I mean, how many lives were affected by this? We have no idea. Gottlieb's secret program known as MK Ultra, there was like one hundred and fifty seven sub projects too, so anyway, maybe even more they you know, compartmentalization, and then the others don't know what the other was are doing that time of deal. You only know what you see in front of you. Gottlieb's secret program, known as MK Ultra, enlisted doctors and other subcontractors to administer LSD and large doses to prisoners, addicts, and other unlikely to complain. In Bulger's case, the mobster and fellow inmates were offered reduced time for their participation and told they would be taking part in medical research into a cure for schizophrenia. Appealed to our sense of doing something worthwhile for society, Bulger wrote in a letter to Ular Reviewing reviewed by the APA Associated Press. But nothing could have been further from the truth. The CIA mind control program known as MK Ultra involved the most extreme experiments on human beings ever conducted by any agency in the US government. And let me just remind and bring this back up again. Sexual abuse was tied into It was hard warriored into this type of this type of mind control and torture with the drugs and being in prison. You know, see what I mean. His butt was a little sore, and that can screw you up pretty bad. During its peak in the nineteen fifties, that program and its director, Sidney Gottlieb, left behind a trail of broken bodies and shattered minds across three continents. After Bulger was found guilty by Uller and the other jurors, a federal judge sentenced him to two life terms plus five years. Right, he's got to come back after he dies and put in another death sentence, you know, life sentence, and then come back for five more years. But his life behind bars ended a little more than a year ago at age eighty nine, when he was beaten to death by fellow inmates shortly after arriving in his wheelchair at the Hazelton Federal Prison in Bruceton, West Virginia. No criminal charges have been filed. This is outdated. The guy got four years. One of the people, and that's again the instrument, not the orchestrator, taking him out, because he would have spilled, you know, he would have been able to he had the dirt. Knowing that the FBI let him run the streets and commit murders and run drugs, and even I believe he was a bit of a pedophile if you want to consider. I think it was fourteen or sixteen, which I would especially, And he murdered women a lot, at least a couple of times. He had some problems, So what was I Although he much had been written about the CIA's mining control experiments for Bulger's trial, Ular said she knew nothing about them until she began corresponding with the renowned gangster his conviction. Watched the Coatoria's crime Passe Wady Bulger. Okay, yeah, okay, there's moving on. Ular started writing Bulger, she's just she did it. She initiated it because she was troubled by the fact that much of the evidence against him came through testimony by former criminal associates who were also killers and had received reduced sentences in exchange for testifying against the former partner in crime. Yeah, put him in jail and then you have, you know, easy access to killing him later and then you're you know, plausible deniability. It wasn't an FBI agent who beat him to death. No, it wasn't inmate and that just happens in prison a lot, you know, harder to you know, I guess, verify, and you know, confirm that it was done as a hit by the FBI or other governmental agencies in order to keep his information from ever seeing public eye. When I left the trial, I had more questions, she said. After Bulger started returning her letters, Ullar noticed he often dated them with the time he had started writing. In his tight shurt of style. He always seemed to be writing at one, two or three in the morning, and when I asked him why, he said it was because of the hallucinations, ular said. When Yuilar asked him to explain, Bulger revealed that he had already told many others that since taking part in the LSD experiments at a federal prison in Atlanta, he'd been plagued by nightmares and gruesome hallucinations and was unable to sleep for more than a few hours at a time. Sleep was full of violent nightmares and wake up every hour or so. Still that way since nineteen fifty seven, he wrote on the rock at times, on the rock at times felt sure going insane is how he wrote. Because you know it's not grammatically sound, but this is what he wrote. And he's talking about the rock. He's talking about Alcatraz, on the rock that tides felt sure going insane, he wrote in another letter, referring to the infamous former prison on Alcatraz Island in San Francisco Bay, where he was transferred from Atlanta. Auditory and visual hallucinations and violent nightmares still have them. Always slept with lights on helps when I wake up about every hour from nightmares. Sleep deprivation can make it a little very actually unhinged as well. The monster also recalled the supervising physician, the late Carl Pfeiffer of Emery University, and the technicians who would monitor his response to the LSD, asking him questions such as, would you ever kill anyone? Yeah, planting the seed, planting the idea. That question struck a nerve with ular. After hearing from Bulger about the MK ultra, as if I should have known about it, she visited him at a Florida federal prison on three occasions to discuss the experiments and started reading everything she could everything she could find about them. At one point, she reviewed the nineteen seventy seven hearings by the US Senate Committee on Intelligence which was looking into mk Ultra following the first public discoolosures of the top secret program. And let me just say this, the CIA, the USS prior to that, but the CIA and all these other governmental enforcement agencies, their sole purpose is to make sure that they control the information and that they never allow for another liberator, another liberator like the man who came from Germany, to ever challenge them or split off from their control. When you look at the wars we fought just lately, what was installed after decimating Libya, you know, in the Middle East in general there, you know, when Gaddafi was taken down. These are all people who are liberating, that they're nationalists, that they they speak with a loose tongue about the corruption by the United States and call out at times the Zionist hand stuffed up the ass of our politicians and the fakeness of our government. So yeah, the CIA, all these these agencies were created solely for the purpose of suppressing and eliminating any real true hero of the people. The hearings included testimony from hold On no I am good. The hearings included testimony from CIA director Stansfield Turner, who acknowledged evidence showing that the agency had been searching for a drug that could prepare someone for debilitating and for debilitating a visual or even killing another person. That's just horrifying in my opinion, Ular said. It opens up the question of whether he was responsible for the murderers he committed. Well, he was, but now you know how he was manufactured. Potentially that went into it, at least an element of that. According to at least two of the several books written by written about Bulger and his life of crime. Associates, including corrupt former FBI agent John Morris, said the assumed Bulger would use the LSD experiments to mount and insanity defense if he were even caught and tried. But in twenty thirteen, Bulger's Boston attorneys J. W. Carney Junior and Hank Brennan Huh that name looks familiar unveiled a novel defense in which they admitted Bulger was a criminal who made millions and millions of dollars from his gangland enterprise, but was enabled by corrupt law enforcement officers, especially those in the Boston office of the FBI. So condemn them, hang them high. Where's the accountability? It's now like a corrupt you know, agency doesn't clean house on its own without something overhauling it. So if it was bad in fifty seven, imagine how terrible it is now, And then remember the simple fact that the FBI is simply there to protect the interests of the federal reserve banks. Neither Cardie nor Brennan would commit would comment on their decision. Attorney client privileged outlast a client's death. But Anthony, that's also a nice cop out. But Anthony, cardinally, I think is all that's spilled or so pronounced. A Boston attorney who has represented numerous organized crime and defendants, said he would have opted for an insanity defense in part because of the abundant evidence against Bulger. I would I would have had him come into court like Harvey Weinstein, all disheveled and in a wheelchair. He said, yeah, the performance the drama. Still, CARDINALI acknowledged there would have been challenges to presenting an insanity defense, including the fact that Bulger spent sixteen years outwitting. He wasn't outwitting nobody was really looking for them. He wasn't really being searched for outwitting several law enforcement agencies before he was captured. He was hardly hiring on Santa Monica Peer before he was captured in twenty eleven in Santa Monica, California, where he'd been living quietly with his longtime girlfriend while on the FBI is ten most Wanted list. The problem is he lived for a very long time on the LAMB in a very secretive and very smart way, Cardinal said. But that doesn't diminish the notion that based on the LSD experiments and the doses he was experiencing, he could have convinced himself of things that were not true, including that he had immunity from prosecution and could do whatever he wanted. And that's my point to his dying day. Bulger insisted he'd received criminal immunity from a deceased federal prosecutor who once headed the New England Organized Crime Strike Force. And with that type of license to kill, and you're an organized crime, what do you think he become. John Bradley, a former Massachusetts federal prosecutor and assistant district attorney, agreed that defense lawyers would have faced high hurdles waging an insanity defense, noting that most end in convictions the flip side is that jurors are sometimes swayed by morality more than legality. The whole stick that the government played a role in creating this monster uses him as an informant. Right, he was an FBI informant, and in exchange he was allowed to take out his competition get tips on how to know who was doing what and where because the FBI was minor turning these people. So again, these people are helped into their dominating role. It's not just they're a clever thiefs. He was a two big thief and at best prior to having the weight of a government agency at his dispoisal. Well, on a second, sorry, and then goes after him. Right, the whole stick that the government played a role in creating this monster, uses him as an informant and then goes after him. That's an argument that could affect one or two jurors and the backstabbing. Remember remember who's behind the FEDS and with these onto unconstitutional agencies serve and it only takes one to vote not guilty on all the criminal charges to produce a hung jury. Broadly noted forcing prosecutors to decide whether to retry a case. Given Bulger's decades as crime boss who corrupted the boss, and they're saying he up to the Boston office of the FBI. Yeah, that's called inverted thinking. Paying cash. I'm doing favors in exchange for information that helped him thwart multiple investigations. A retrial would have been a near certainty. Nevertheless, Cardinal, a hung jury in the Berl Bulger case would have been a monster victory for the defense. Even if Bulger were convicted on the other criminal charges and received a sentence that would have kept him behind bars for life, a refusal to find him guilty on the murder charges would have meant anguish for family members of his victims. And they're not his victims any They're not just his victims. They're the corrupt agency's victims. As in any case involving a tragic murder, a conviction of the perpetrator helps family members obtain closure and move on with their lives, and it helps wrap a pretty bow on the whole story and then never address it or think about it again in the public eye, said Paul V. Kelly, a former federal prosecutor who has where is it That's my place, who has represented the family of one of the Bulger's murder victims, an acquittal of what he Bulger on the murder charges would have just caused additional pain and anguish. Yeah, but whatever Ular has written about the Bulger trial in The Truth Be Damned, a fictionalized account she published in twenty eighteen and advertises on her website. She also gives occasional talks on the trial at community centers and libraries. During her correspondence and visits with Ular said she gave she grew fond of the gangster, though he often warned her that he was a criminal and master manipulator. When he asked if Bulger might have manipulated her, she said, I've asked myself that many times, finished reading a letter and say could he have? Bulger often wrote to Ular as if she were a friend, even joking with her, but in one letter he also enclosed a more menacing message inscribed to her on the back of a photo taken from taken of him on the Rock at a time when he was fending off LSD induced nightmares while contemplating his return to Boston's violent criminal underworld and getting pumped in the butt. At end, says his Grammar's terrible at end of Alcatraz, getting more serious and capable about anything. He's getting more serious and capable of about anything. Killing right, hard times, hard time makes hard people. And there you have it. So there's that. Now let's see what we got over. And here we did that one the conductors, and then yeah, when is our time? We'll see thirty five minutes. My throat is kicking my ass right now? Uh yeah, oh man, I don't know. You can probably hear the difference in my voice. I would probably be It would probably be best if I wasn't continuing to talk. But fuck it for now, let's just keep going. Oh yeah, ad, he pulled one up here. So here's this inmate sentenced to more than four years in prison killing and in let's start again because these things are written stupidly. Inmate sentenced to more than four years in prison killing of Boston gangster James Whitey Bulger E scit me. Oh look, he's coming out of Coastguard helicopter. That was a US Coast Guard and I wrote in the helicopters on occasion Clarksburg, West Virginia. An inmate was sentenced to more than four years Thursday for his role in the twenty eighteen fatal bleudgeoning of the notorious Boston gangster James White Bulger in a troubled West Virginia federal prison. Oh the pool guy is here. I was just trying to see what that was. Also, Massachusetts gangster Paul J. The Coloradoo calin Guero was sentenced. I was expecting some kind of inner city brown person to make it look even more stupid about Colagaro is saying it sounds a enful could potentially be Italian Paul J. Caligaro was sentenced in the federal courts after pleading guilty to you in assault charge. Excuse me, oh sorry. He could have faced up to ten years in prison. The Caligaro Callaghero was already serving a twenty five year sentence handed down in two thousand and six after he was convicted of biden heroin. You used to try to kill a teenage girl. What a piece of shit, prosecutors initially had said to Calligero, and in May fatois freddy yeezze gayze geeze fatoyois Freddy Gaze use a lock attached to a belt to repeatedly hit the eighty nine year old Bulger in the head hours after he arrived at USP Hazelton from another lockup in Florida. But on Thursday, both prosecutors and the defense said to Calla Gero only served as a lookout and had not physically assaulted Bulger. And why did they do that?
Speaker 4: Why?
Speaker 3: What was their desire to put themselves in prison for a much longer.
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 3: Nothing to lose because he already had twenty five years in maybe, but it seems like a you know, I smell it agency hands on this, the Caligaro and of course given promises like nobody will find out. The call of Gero fifty declined to speak when given the opportunity to address the court defense attorney or they'll say, you know, you can either take this guy out or you know, we know where your children go to school, you know, and you can't do anything while you're in here. Defense attorney Patrick Nash began by conveying an apology from the Callaghero to Bulger's family as well as the inmate's own relatives. Nash described to Callaghero as the victim of an abusive and neglectful upbringing. Oh give me a Paul has had an incredibly difficult life for him. Nash said, I have I did too. I never does. The only thing to get into it. But yeah, there's different. There's multiple ways to have pts. It's not disorder, So I don't put the d on there. Result of that, Paul is a person who is easily led. Sounds like he doesn't have substance and character and confidence. Why is that anybody else's problem? Anyone who shows him attention. He's easily easily led. An uncle eventually took to Callagaro and made him part of a criminal organization said in Bulger's killing. Paul was involved. Nash said he is guilty, but his role was limited. Assistant US attorney Brandon Flower declined to comment after the sentence. According to court records, inmates found out ahead of time that Bulger would be arriving at Hazelton, and an inmate previously told a grand jury that to Callaghero said to him that Bulger was a snitch and they planned to kill him as soon as he came into their unit. Yeah, that's true. He was a snitch. He was a He may as well have been one of the boys Asian fuck Tour. Prosecutors have said to Callighero. Oh, okay. Prosecutors have said to Callaghero and Gaze spent about seven minutes in bulger cell. Gayze hit Bulger with while de Callaghero served as a lookout and helped cover Bulger's body. Flowers said Thursday, to Callaghero's DNA was found on two blankets. The prosecutor said, I hope they don't mean he whacked off on it. Yazze has been charged with murder and conspiracy to commit first degree murder, which carries up to a life sentence. He hearing is scheduled for September sixth. Last year, the Justice Department said it would not seek the death penalty. Another inmate, Sean McKinnon, pleaded guilty in June to lying to FBI special agents. McKinnon got credit for spending twenty two more US in custody after his twenty twenty two indictment, was given no additional prison time, and was returned to Florida to finish his supervised release. McKinnon has served out a sentence for stealing guns for a firearm dealer. That happened to my friend. Freaking people took they stole a car, chety car right and they freaking threw it in reverse and smashed through the glass display window of the store and stole lots of stuff. And then they left the car there. And they were doing this all over you know, southern California apparently, and I think they got him. I'm not mistaken. They were potentially Jamaican, I don't know. Plea deals for the three men were disclosed May thirteenth. Yaz and de Cali Gero were identified as suspects shortly after Bolger's death, but they remained unj charged for years as the investigation dragged on. Prior to Bulger's death, employees at Hazelton had been sounding the alarm about violence and understaffing. After Bulger was killed, prison officials were criticized for placing him in the general population instead of more protective housing. These aren't mistakes that are made. These are mistakes. These are deliberate. They just you know, everybody plays their part, and anotherbody knows what the other person is, what their participation level is. Excuse me, I don't have any two shoe around me. Goddamn it. Hold on all right. A Justice Department Inspector Inspector General investigation found in twenty twenty two that the killing was the result of multiple layers of management failures. Yeah, of course, of course, it was widespread incompetence and fly policies at the Federal Bureau of Prisons. Come on, man, they'll give you that shit. The Inspector General found no evidence of malicious intent by any Bureau employees, but said a series of bureaucratic blunders left Bulger in the university of rival gangsters shot the fuck up. In July, the US Senate passed legislation to overhaul oversight and bring greater transpiracy to the Bureau of Prisons, filing reporting from the Associated Press because there, because they have your best interests at heart. That exposed systemic corruption in the federal prison system and increased congressional scrutiny. Bulger, who ran the largely Irish mob in Boston in the nineteen seventies and eighties, was also an FBI informant who provided the agency with information on the main rival to his gang. He became one of the nation's most wanted, god damn it blood most wanted fugitives after fleeing Boston in nineteen ninety four, thanks to a tip from his FBI handler that he was about to be indicted. He was captured at age eighty one after more than sixteen years on the run. Bulger was convicted in twenty thirteen in a string of eleven killings and dozens of other gangland tribes, many of them committed while he was said to be an FBI informant. The Callagero, who was in a gang led by his uncle, was convicted of buying heroin I was used to trying to kill Yeah, we aread hear that his because his uncle feared she would betray the crew to police. After the heroin did not kill her, another man broke her neck, dismembered her body, and buried her remains in the Woods court record. Say what a fucking message? How old was this little this girl? Teenager? That's that's not what organized crime is about. That's not what.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: I mean, maybe, uh, maybe Mazini's crime. You know syndicate which is Frankist and Free Masonic because they don't have any scruples and they'll go after children. But there's certain rules, there's a certain luh, you know, whatever you want to call it. I don't know. Code. Maybe Yays was a close associate of the Gays. Was a close associate of the mafia and acted as an enforcer, but was not an official made member because he is Greek, not Italian. He and his brother were ascendenced to life until twenty eleven for their rules and several isolent crimes, including it the two thousand and three killing of Aldolfo big Al Bruno, a Genove's crime boss and Genevieve's crime family boss in Springfield, Massachusetts. Another mobster ordered Bruno's killing because he was upset that he had talked to the FBI. Prosecutors said, then there's this thing. Are you fucking kidding me? The whole time you were looking at me, you know, Sorry, I can't see what I have to when I have this share screen on. I'm not seeing the screen. I'm only seeing the page I have pulled up. So this this shit happens a lot because I can't monitor it. Good morning, bush Master, bush Master Venom, Good morning, Kah Karen. How are you.
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 3: Well, if I feel better later, I will continue. But I have no tissue around me. My nose is all stuffed up. I don't want to keep on making these ship noises in the microphone. And I went through the majority of the information on Bulger, but there was a whole other point that was going to be brought up alongside it, and now I don't it's yeah, m all right, let let's let's do this. Bulger began his life a fuck hold on all right, making coffee? All right, let's see that.
Speaker 4: Wan, I don't have to fuck it up again. And of course it won't put me where I want to be, so I'll have to do myself, okay.
Speaker 3: Bolger began his life of crime early. By the age of fourteen, he was stealing, and he served five years and a juvenile refamatory late for larceny, forgery, assault and battery, and armed robbery. Upon release, he joined the Air Force, where he worked as a mechanic and earned his high school diploma. The stint of good behavior didn't last, though, as Bulger was arrested for going a wall and faced charges of rape.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So that person who says he was innocent but bad but bad dad because drugs, Well, no, he was a scumbag. He just got boulder when he had the weight of a federal agency behind him to where he could do whatever he needed to do as long as see and it worked in his benefit because he was eliminating the competition, utilizing the FBI as a tool, even though he himself was a tool tools using tools. He was on a so listen to this. This didn't of good behavior didn't last though, as Bulger was arrested for going a wall and faced charges of rape. Still, he was never convicted on either account and was honorably discharged in nineteen fifty two Way to Go, Way to Go Air Force. Four years later, Bulger was sent this to twenty five years in federal prison for bank robbery. Originally placed in Atlanta, that Bulger was transferred to Alcatraz when he was caught planning to escape, a badge of honor in the criminal world. He'd finish up nine of the twenty five year sentence in Leavenworth in Kansas, released early for volunteering to be a drug test subject while in Atlanta. Back in Boston, Bulger would begin to lay down his legacy as the infamous Whitey Bulger. Through the seventies and eighties, he rose through the ranks of the Winter Hill Gang, heading much of Boston's drug dealing, bookmaking, and loan sharking operations. Due extortion, people are comebacks I need to offer your protection, protection from what for me if you don't pay. He was a smart, ruthless criminal, destroying small businesses, terrorizing families. That type of thing's comeback. Starting in nineteen seventy five, Bulger and his partner Stephen Jay Flemy began serving as FBI in flmed Such a role was scorn by law breakers, however, so the gangsters preferred to see themselves as strategists or the liaisons. Bulger impart and Stephen J. Flemy begins, I'm gonna repeat this again, serving as FBI in formants. Such a role was scorn by law breakers. Yeah, and also they it would get you killed if people knew. However, so the gangsters preferred to see themselves as strategist in liaisons shut up. As long as their crimes remain non violent, they could continue operations while allowing the FBI to take down their rival crime network, the Boston Mafia. It was a convenient setup, and for more than fifteen years it worked. Then evidence emerged that Bulger and Flemy had not complied to the rule of non violence. They knew that they've been complicit in a number like they're acting like the FBI has scruples. Come on, Come on. Then the evidence emerged that blah blah, blah blah, they'd been complicit in a number of murderers while serving as informants. The Massachusetts State Police and the DEA began investigating Bulger, but an arrest wouldn't be made for another sixteen years. John Jay Connolly Junior, a longtime FBA agent FBI agent, was Bulger's handler in the informant relationship. He also happened to grow up in the same housing project as Bulger, and he just so happened to become an FBI agent, and he just so happened to protect his friend. Nice nice luck. There they were childhood friends who seemingly chose opposite sides of the law. No, they chose opposite roles in the same side of the law. The two had a deal, though, and often leaked the information to Bulger in an effort to continue their relationship. Sounds gay Bulger's information was too valuable to lose by protecting Bulger in the and filmy, I guess is how it is unless they screwed? Did I say that wrong every single time? All right? No, it says Flemy. Here it says film me here, So I'm I'm pretty sure this is probably misspelled. Connelly was catching dozens of other criminals in the Boston mafia, so when Connolly heard news of Boulger's impending arrest, he tipped him off, allowing the murderous gang leader to flee Boston on to Cemer twenty third, nineteen ninety four. Connolly was eventually convicted of corruption in two thousand and two and later faced murder charges of his for his collusion with Bulger during the informant years. So Connolly faced murder charges himself, and he was the FBI agent while he began serving what was essentially a life sentence. Bulger was on the run. He made it to the FBI's ten most wanted fugitives list, with the largest reward the bureau ever offered for a domestic fugitive two million dollars. For most of the sixteen years that the FBI spent scrambling Whitey, Bulger and his girlfriend Katherine Greeg were living as Charlie and Carol Gasco, an old married couple in Santa Monica, California. Neighbors later reported them as being reclusive and a little odd. Yeah you get a little odd when you have like eight hundred grand and cash in your apartment. When Greek spent too much time chatting, Bulger would often yell, insisting she got, insisting she not Linger. After years of no success searching for Bulger, the FBI turned into sorry turn their focus towards Greek again, broadcasting public service and advertisements around the nation, targeting channels frequently frequented by women Grieg's age. In twenty eleven, the campaign proved successful. One call later, the FBI was outside the gasco Is Santa Monica home. Bulger, then eighty one, and Greeg then sixty, were arrested without commotion. Inside their home. The FBI found more than eight hundred thousand dollars and over twenty firearms. Bulger pleaded not guilty to the thirty two charges against him, including nineteen murders, extortion, money laundering, and possession of weapons including machine guns. Why is that? When is this shit? Why did they put that in there? And why did they make an emphasis make put emphasis on that the people are fucking retarded, absolutely goddamn retarded. This anti gunshit that they sneak in here is fucking retarded. Machine guns so they may even know what the fuck that is. Most of the people who demonize this stuff don't have a clue from one gun to another, and what the hell that even means, which is sad. And that is not an illegal thing, but that you shouldn't you shouldn't require proper permitting and licensing and all that shit for it. But we do live in a in a prison in a prison state, so you know, the constitution and all that shit doesn't matter anymore. But including machine guns, there's no reason to emphasize that or to your point, you know, to or to a designated as such. It's like making it. They're trying to make it sound like even more of a crime because they are machine guns. Shut up, Shut the fuck up. You could own them when you and I whatever. And let's put it this way. If your government is tyrannical, do you want to sit there with a bolt action while they have, you know, their own machine guns, their own fifty cals or do you want to at least balance it out? Because this is really stupid to point that out. Grig, however, pleaded guilty to identity fraud and helping Bulger elude capture. She was sentenced to a one hundred and fifty thousand dollars fine and eight years in prison after a lengthy trial that debated the criminal rule's concept of honor and loyalty things that don't exist in the majority of those people who become famous. Honor and loyalty. It's Hollywood drama, bullshit, focusing on focusing often on Bulger's rule as an informant, the infamous Boston gangster was found guilty of eleven of the nineteen murders. You know, if you're guilty of eleven murders the other eight, like, are they that suspicious? Are they that non convinced that you might haven't had a hand in those two? That doesn't make you, know what I mean? It's like whatever, as well as racketeering and other charges. Today Bulger is serving two life sentences. No he's not. He's dead, all right, all right, So that's what I got for today because I am not feeling right and we did an hour. What the hell is this, Chuckler? Just typing shit? Yes, extortionists are terrible people, chuck or did your cat walk across their keyboard or something? The hell is that? If it's a code, I don't know it. Oh, thank you for whoever the moderator was. So you got rid of that shit, you guys rock thank you? Alrighty, all right, well I think we're good for today. I will come back again probably tomorrow. I'm probably gonna come back down tomorrow. Hey Karen exercising her authority. Awesome? All right, So the rundown one last time? Oh boy? Yeah, not feeling the grist like I want to go to the gym. I want to do the elliptical. I want to get stuff done for these internet orders. But it's like, uh yeah, sure, sure thing, Daniel, you go right ahead and do that. Okay, So once again I have the like that and show you this.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 3: So as we were saying, wait, did I change that up or not? Yeah? I did? Okay, good, So right here in the description, what is this in there for? In the descript Yeah, in the live chat panel. Usually it's on the right side, but if you're on a phone, it can be underneath it or somewhere else. This little green button here is the green button that makes the show happy and keeps it going. And it's just like a super chat. You pick whatever you want, you throw it in and baby bom you rate your your message there and you know what, let me see, I'm curious if you do more, does it give you more? No? Still the same two hundred characters, all right. So there's that. And then there's a subscribe button right next to what the fuck right next to the green button, And that's just like using a Patreon subscribe five dollars a month USD. If we have four thousand people, four thousand people, four two hundred and thirteen that are subscribed to this channel, if not even half, but if half of that subscribe to here or to the patreon, which by the way, I'm going to contact Niche right after this, or the Patreon, there would be so many new developments and awesome things happening because this would grow legs and have a life of its own, and it would be fully funded for anything I could possibly think of. Should I'd even give back and do giveaways. If even half of those people, even half of four thy two hundred subscribed, you know, there you go. But when they don't keeps the people that you do know that have good well, they do know that at least do their damnedest to to tell the truth and not mislead that you're not giving them the same what do you call it equal chance with the people who are lying to you? All right, we are gone, Thank you so much. And if I can say one last thing, let's see, can I say one last thing? So I just want to readdress this Patreon dot com backslash disguise the limits, but I'm I would just go here and do it right here on rumble. Yeah, five hours either way, right for the first year. And what was the other thing I want to show you? See you up here? Oh there is wink Okay, what is going on? And then there's this gives go dot com backslash ball busters, am Walls, Thank you very much, Amlas. I should say, all right, there's this, this is this, and that is that, and we're out. Thank you so much for your time. Thank you for understanding why I wanted to go see my daughter off the school. The l asked a couple of days. And also do your plus chefs? Yes, yes, for sure? And uh what was I saying? Yeah? I came on even though I probably should have not have, given the sore throw and the sign a sad ache and the stuffed up full of whatever and head and fever. But I can't. Besides, contagion isn't a thing. But I can't make you sick, so we're good, all right, later, and thank you and thank you Karen for your shocking abusive authority
Speaker 1: M HM.