Speaker 1: Ah, Yes, it's the Been and Skin Show ninety seven point one The Eagle. Thank you for hanging out with us today. Now, as you know, this is the home of Dallas Mavericks basketball, and as such, there will be some Mavericks basketball on the air tonight the Luca Game as the Los Angeles Lakers are hosting the Dallas Mavericks and men. Luca's got a grudge grudge match going, so we'll be covering that tonight. Tip is nine pregame gets going at eight thirty. On top of that, if you want to win a pair of tickets to see the MAVs play the Detroit Pistons on March twenty first, that's a Friday night. Then, while don't you answer this trivia question using the iHeart app, I'm We're gonna take the fifth person that answers this question in honor of a listener that listens on the stream. And he hit up Kat and said, hey, you know, the stream is a little bit behind the radio, so why don't you make it fair for everybody? So why don't you take the fifth listener. It's like, all right, we'll do that. So the fifth listener that leaves their name their phone number and their email address on the talkback feature on the app and can answer this question, what did Ben not help his wife do? Early this morning? He watched her. Now, he did not critique her like he should have, but he did watch.
Speaker 2: I mean I didn't.
Speaker 3: I didn't. I didn't.
Speaker 4: I mean I did critique her a little bit, but just like from the bleachers. Yeah, I didn't stand over her with a clipboard.
Speaker 2: And teach her.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: You didn't audit her completely, Christina? Did I do good?
Speaker 3: Yep?
Speaker 1: So we will take the fit person that leaves their name, phone number, and their email address and the answer to that question, what did Ben not.
Speaker 2: Help his wife do this morning?
Speaker 1: We'll have more Luca mav stuff coming up in sports and thirty minutes, but right now it's time for.
Speaker 3: This moves hot gods come.
Speaker 5: Stay on top the shovel, all right. So there's a comedian I think his name is Jason Sharp, and he is He runs into Alec Baldwin outside of a hotel and Alec Baldwin is putting some luggage in his car or in a van for his driver, and the guy is dressed up like Trump and he's doing it I guess because remember Trump. I mean, Baldwin played Trump on SNL for many years, and so this is a trumpet personator, comedian guy approaching Alec Baldwin. Keep in mind, Alec Baldwin just got over the court stuff and the rust death of the cinematographer, where you know, he pulled the trigger on a gun that was well the show that it was loaded when it shouldn't have been. He's been declared innocent and all that. So but that's still kind of recent. So remember that, Alec.
Speaker 6: It's your favorite president. Look, Alec, I will offer you a total pardon because I want to be friends, right, I want to be friends. I will give you a total pardon for murdering that woman.
Speaker 3: If you kiss the ring.
Speaker 6: Kiss the ring, Alex, kiss the big beautiful ring. Come on, Alec, he did that impersonation to me.
Speaker 7: It was not too hot, not too good.
Speaker 2: We're back in office.
Speaker 7: You're lost, Kamala.
Speaker 3: Lost is somewhere getting intoxicated.
Speaker 6: Well, Alec, if you don't want that pardon for murdering that woman in cold blood, you can call it first degree, you can call it whatever you want, but it was.
Speaker 3: Not good, and that's okay.
Speaker 2: Let me answer question. Sure now you realize.
Speaker 3: No, look at me.
Speaker 2: I want you to sure sure you know you got a camera on me? Here the ring No, it's the ringed.
Speaker 3: My kids live in this building, right, but I want you to know.
Speaker 2: We love the children. We're doing great deals for the children.
Speaker 7: Okay, this I snap you.
Speaker 6: Okay, all right, Alec Boulden, Alec Boulden, Ladies, he's on the class act.
Speaker 2: Believe me, Believe me.
Speaker 6: Okay, I want you to get out of here.
Speaker 2: Oh he's yelling at me.
Speaker 7: I love you, Alec.
Speaker 3: I think Alex look like.
Speaker 6: You don't you don't want to attack your favorite president.
Speaker 3: Alex. Look, I love you.
Speaker 7: He's got more balls than de Niro that I can tell you.
Speaker 3: DeNiro ran away.
Speaker 7: Alec confronted.
Speaker 3: That's good.
Speaker 2: He's strong, but also is weak because he murdered a woman. So that's okay.
Speaker 3: Okay, geez.
Speaker 5: He said I would snap your neck and then shove the camera somewhere.
Speaker 3: Do you know more?
Speaker 1: Okay, do you know the name of the Trump impersonator?
Speaker 5: I believe Jason Sharp would let me on DRED confirm that because based on what he said at the end of that.
Speaker 1: There's a video of him confronting Robert de Niro too, I'm assuming, Yeah.
Speaker 5: I think this is what this guy does. Jason Scoop is his name. Sorry, so Scoop.
Speaker 1: I have two thoughts that are simultaneously conflicting. Okay, Number one, I just think that's the worst style of humanity to bum rush someone like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, agreed.
Speaker 1: But number two, I also think Alec ball when is a bad person, not because of that, just not in general, like, dude, he's got along like angry.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's got a temper for sure.
Speaker 1: He's got a bad, bad temper, and he did kill someone. Now we can debate all that. I don't know the details of the case. I do know that one thing that happened was he wasn't supposed to turn and fire at the camera person when he did that.
Speaker 2: That happened.
Speaker 1: It doesn't mean that the gun, you know, the gun was loaded right like. There's a lot of problems with all that. And it went through the legal system and they decided that he was not guilty, and that's the way that it works. And so I think to bum rush him on that is pretty sorry personal he said, so kids are here, so it's preposterous to me. The whole thing, the idea of him being guilty in that case for any reason was just stupid.
Speaker 2: Make any sense to me.
Speaker 4: If you're on a movie and there's a gun and somebody's in charge of putting blanks in it, and they hand it to you regardless, you would never think there would be live ammunition on a movie set where they're shooting guns. Why as an actor would you ever even question that. So I never understood why there was even a case. I never got that. But that said to do a bit. You know, this idea of the ambush bit, I'm with you, skin, I hate it. I think it's the lowest form of entertainment that there is that anybody would like this, Like people do the most ridiculous things just to get clicks and views.
Speaker 2: This is despicable.
Speaker 4: I mean, regardless, if say you wanted to make Alec Baldwin feel bad, I get it, But you're talking about somebody who lost their life, yeah, and you're trying to do a bit with a Trump wig on.
Speaker 2: It's like for for who just to get clicks and follows? What absolute trash.
Speaker 3: And my biggest problem with is I didn't think the impersonation was that good.
Speaker 1: No, but it was better than Baldwin's Yeah, so not good, not as good as Katie. I might have felt differently about it if he didn't turn it into the you murdered that woman.
Speaker 3: He kept doing that. Yeah, I was a it's a shock bit, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like I was just sitting here thinking about it, and I was like, I don't know, man. I did think it was kind of funny when they ambushed Ted Cruz and ask him if he was running to can Kun. I guess I'm being a hypocrite, but that's not like I don't know that. This just feels.
Speaker 4: But that's different. This is that wasn't doing a bit. It was like, here, here's a guy that just wants to get famous doing his Trump impersonation, right, and so he might as well be juggling right like he's just showing up trying to do his bid. And look, I'm gonna ambush this guy because this guy doesn't matter. What happened to the lady doesn't matter. All that matters is look how big my brass ones are that I'll just do.
Speaker 5: This very twenty seventeen. If you're gonna do me, you're a little late. You could have been doing Trump years ago. You could be doing Trump on SNL now like James Austin Johnson. Yes, he was doing it nine years yars ago.
Speaker 3: Christina is my volume up here.
Speaker 5: It is story two in the Hollywood Shuffle gozze little something like this.
Speaker 3: Hold on, Yes, my weather got good. I got a little frisk here. It's not Friday. We'll be in chopped off Friday. Okay. So here's the deal.
Speaker 5: That movie Timothy Shaman, Langa Ding Dong, Bob Dylan, a complete unknown. It actually hits the streamers today. Oh cool, really Prime video and others. It's great, dude, so on today it was the eighth highest biopic biopic in terms of UH. It made like over one hundred million dollars. So it's the eighth times. What are your buzzwords? Jamie foxx.
Speaker 7: Random, I'm going pickle.
Speaker 5: Pickle, little dong energy, all right? What are the top seven fox?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 2: Skin ray.
Speaker 3: Number seven.
Speaker 5: Then in Christina, would you like to hear the whole question or would you like to answer?
Speaker 7: I would like to hear the entire question.
Speaker 5: Or the top seven highest grossing biopic biopics MM of all time, all time.
Speaker 7: Ray the actual title it's about.
Speaker 2: Yeah he wants it let him have it. Wait, you do have to have the actual title.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'll be I'll be loose with it.
Speaker 8: Okay, I'll throw one out there. Bohemian Rhapsody pickle Bmian Rhapsody number one.
Speaker 9: Answer movie made nine hundred million dollars. I never thought, would you like to pass or play? This would be a passing two bit and skin situation, or you can play.
Speaker 7: Okay, he's only got three.
Speaker 3: Guesses, they would only have three guests.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'm gonna pass it because I've seen any of these benet skin.
Speaker 4: You can converge, you can tell them it's got six here, I think you do him in order?
Speaker 1: Is the Johnny Cash movie called Walk the Line? Oh yeah, we're gonna play the feud. Okay, walk the Line? Uh yeah, I believe that's what it was called. Oh no, I'm not gonna use that right now. Walk the Line.
Speaker 3: Right number five? Walk the Line the Johnny Cash.
Speaker 5: Movie okay, uh pales in comparison to Walk Hard the Dewey Cock story.
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: What about what about rocket Man?
Speaker 5: Rocket Man with Elton John judging us as we get on the elevator, two, three, and six had three strikes each together Here okay.
Speaker 1: Uh, I'm gonna go out on a limb with this one.
Speaker 5: Kevin, I'll say too, And I'm not giving anything away. These are all movies that came out within the last five or six years.
Speaker 1: Oh really, yeah, okay, because I thought that Tina Turner one was in there, but I guess not. Huh okay, h n W A Straight out of Compton number three.
Speaker 5: Two and six on the board highest grossing biopic biopics. Interest I'll never know what it is, not sure. And they're all music yeah okay, yeah, it's not like Allie okay, which I don't think is seen as a biopic.
Speaker 3: Weirdly, I think it is. Well it's not on the list.
Speaker 1: So so their musical biopagele You're Sandwich. They're all musical, Yeah okay, I think they're all musical.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: I don't know if this would have made more money than Ray. But what's the James Brown one called the I Feel Good or.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I Feel Good or.
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 5: And I don't know when that was made because again two and six were made in the last five years.
Speaker 1: Yeah it was oh yeah, okay, Oh I know one Elvis nice.
Speaker 5: Elvis number two at their damn near three hundred million dollars. Wow, we've got one on the board. You guys have one strike and a minute twenty left in the segment.
Speaker 1: I'm out of them. Really, can you think of another one? No, if you think of it, you'll get credit for it. Okay, give us a hint. Sometimes Richard Dawson would give a hint.
Speaker 3: What he Yeah, I know.
Speaker 5: He would not just go and make out with the nearest tune in. Yeah, okay, so you two are sisters.
Speaker 7: You would tell the phrase with his tongue.
Speaker 3: Yeah, hey, guy was a lizard.
Speaker 2: Crab man.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 4: Just think of all the greatest musicians ever, I think all the greatest bands, The Beatles.
Speaker 3: B is the first letter, Oh, beatlejuice? All right, it was not.
Speaker 1: It's not Barry Manilow. B Oh Bobby Brown, Bobby.
Speaker 7: Not Bobby Brown born in the U s A.
Speaker 2: Oh b o.
Speaker 3: Bob Bobby Bones Bobby bone O.
Speaker 7: Is the first name, Marley. I'm playing for their team.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 7: My other guess was the Amy Winehouse one.
Speaker 4: But oh yeah, yeah, alright, yeah, all right, there you have it coming up next. Uh, it is Luca Day, Luca Night. MAVs play the Lakers and Luka Doncic tonight. We'll discuss that and much more next