Speaker 1: You see something's going to happen.
Speaker 2: What's gonna happen? What help?
Speaker 3: Welcome to the Occult Rejects this episode. You got a bunch of us with you today, and I'm gonna go around the room and let everybody introduce themselves until we get to the amazing guest we got for you today today joining me, We got Ethan Indigo. What is going on?
Speaker 1: Sir?
Speaker 3: How are you glad to have you back?
Speaker 4: Peace on Earth? Thanks for having me, Honored to be here with everyone. I'm a writer and philosopher on the exoteric and the esoteric, new article coming out on a cult research institute dot org soon and honored to be involved with you guys.
Speaker 3: Peace, listen, no, and thank you for constantly ating stuff. I appreciate it. And we've got the man himself, Headless Giant. What is going on?
Speaker 2: Sir?
Speaker 3: Hello you?
Speaker 5: How you doing? I'm the Headless Johnny. You can find me on YouTube and on x just look at my name. And if you have any sort of paranormal or occult experiences dreams that lets you funny taste on them, mount you should send them to me at the Headless Giant Podcast at gmail dot com. And we will read those on Thursday nights and you can watch us read your nix. And we also bring a sigil every Thursday, so check that out.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, besides a besides the story, you also get a sigil or a symbol or something. You'll also learn something as well, so definitely check it out. And we also got Tim Constantine with us today. What is going on?
Speaker 2: Sir?
Speaker 3: Thank you very much.
Speaker 6: Hey, hello, everyone excited for this. Yeah, my show is sixth Censory podcast. Thanks Nick, Hello to the other rejects. And hey Mark happy to be here.
Speaker 3: Awesome, Thank you very much. And we got Ricardo what is going on? Sir? Please let everybody where you can find your institute and everything.
Speaker 7: Thank you very much. So my name is Ricardo Value. You can find me at the tag that is on the screen at three card calvery wed X. Please check out our Institute for Natal Philosophy at Institute for Natal Philosophy dot org. You have a free magazine that can watch or download, places where you can go and get involved with any project that you have or you want to participate with us.
Speaker 2: Just let us know.
Speaker 7: And please check out my books The Resident Earth and Stardust. You can find both on Amazon on on my page on X. Thank you very much for having me nex and good evening to one of you and Mark.
Speaker 2: It's a pleasure.
Speaker 3: No, thank you for joining me and I figured this would be up your ally, so I wanted to get you on with us, you know, thank you of course, and last for not Lisa. Well until Lisa makes it here, we got Tyrone. What is going on, sir? Glad to have you back again.
Speaker 8: Thank you, thank you, thank you for having me here. Welcome gentlemen. I appreciate y'all letting me come here. You know, you always letting me come over here and be a part of the team and learn some new stuff from you. Recarded what's going on? Man, nice discussion to the last few times that we had them. You can find me on most social media. I'm also a bestseller of Journey through the Origins of History, which can be found on Amazon, and I also have a website called Rebirth of Thework dot com. I'm glad to be here to learn something from you.
Speaker 3: Mark. Thank you, thank you for joining us. Trone and I know I said it before, but I hopefully within the next week or two, I would like to get you on for your book. So looking forward to that and last but not least, to the guests of the next hour and a half, two hours or whatever it's gonna be. We got Mark from Megalithic China. Please Mark, let everybody know where they can find all your work.
Speaker 2: Yeah, awesome, thank you, thank you. Nick. My name is Mark Leetheed and you can find my footage at YouTube dot com slash at Megalithic China. And I want to say that really I'm I'm just a guy with a camera. I'm I'm a tourist pretty much, and I'm really glad to be talking and showing like lots of footage video footage today. And I want to say I brought my book today, so I'm going to be showing you like all the footage pretty much every video from from my trip to China last year. And I'm going back to China again this year. I'm just a guy with the camera, gimbal and a drone and i got four k drone sixty free incher second, so I'm hoping to fill more stuff next next time I'm in China, and so, and thanks for being here. I'm really interested to hear your your thoughts on this. There's some interesting discoveries, not discoveries, but things I saw that I think would be interesting to you. So thanks for having me.
Speaker 3: Oh no, thank you appreciate it. So I guess, like, what made you decide China of all places? Or did drop it a go there? I was just like, oh, this is interesting sort of filming stuff. And I was like, I'm going to do something with this. How did that work out?
Speaker 2: Wow? Pes for sure. Well, I guess I'm as a I get right into being honest. It's been hard for me to find a job the last four years in North America. I'm I'm a Canadian. I actually have very advanced degrees. I have a PhD in biology and a BSc In also in biology, and I couldn't I couldn't get a job for about four years now. I've been applying. I've been on what's it called, like social social assistance, and I'm like, this is absurd. And I realized, as I guess as a man, I mean, you know, I applied to these jobs and I see discrimination in the in the in the law in North America, especially Canada America and in the West right, and I realized, you know, I'm not wearing valuating in North America. I need to because I see, I understand I do have value. And so I started applying overseas, started a play I'm like China, South Korea, even the Middle East, like Saudi Arabia, right, and through teachaway dot Com, through Dave's e sl cafe, these are some place where you can find these jobs. And yeah, they offered me a job last year to go teach English and China to children. And I had like two hundred and fifty to three hundred students, and I was teaching a lot like forty five minute classes. And I was in China, and I was a big fan and viewer of Wandering Wolf Michael Collins and all his work he's done there. I'm like, well, I'm in China and I have I brought my drone and I have a gimbal, and so let's just film it and get like detailed footage. And I just ended up filming a bunch of sites. And then I went back again in March this year, twenty twenty five, and I went to Chian and filmed some of the burial pyramids with the drone beside the chie Shi Huang's terracotta soldier. I didn't go to see the Terracotta soldiers, but I went to one of the unexcavated pyramid sites of I think the Tang Dynasty. I'm sorry, I forget that wrong. That's off the top of my head. But yeah, so it's a bit a bit about me, okay. And then yeah, I'm going back to China. Sorry, just going back to China Cheach High School biology for two years. I'm actually going Tuesday. Yeah, I'm flying out this Tuesday, and yeah, I'm excited. I'm going to bring my new four K cameras and hopefully get more footage. And if you guys have any ideas of what else to film, let me know, right, Like I want to be I want to be helpful to right to you guys that just to document these places. And yeah, I guess a little further right, Like I went to long U Caves and Collins people they were making carvings in the law and they were unsure whether they carved the entire walls and it was completely destroyed. But it went back and I showed no, it's actually pretty much exactly is how Michael Collins saw it. So they haven't really touched much of the case. Very much.
Speaker 7: So that's that's exciting. That's what what's we got to do.
Speaker 2: And I feel like anyone can can can do this right, anyone can can go out and film wherever they are, and it's value, it's definitely valuable.
Speaker 6: If you are wanting to grow a YouTube, you might want to consider going to film those pyramids out there. Yeah, yeah, those are those are something else. I don't know if that if there's if they let anybody just go and check those out and film or what, But I would I would imagine that if you threw up a video of the Chinese pyramids, Uh, you're gonna be on your way.
Speaker 2: Cool. Yeah, I well there's I actually I did film a couple. I brought footage of two types of braid burial peers mid Mounds in near Cheanne in the Old Capital. So I brought that footage today and hopefully Nick will be able to share that with us. But there's so many different types. I don't so when you said pyramid, I wasn't sure what type you meant, because I mean there's some that that I think. Jimmy Corsetti shared a photo of one that had like stones, actual stones, the one that I saw you can see in the bottom photo those are the Those are the two I don't know if you can see we have the full ten ADP sixteen by nine footage, right, but those are the pyramids that I went to see in March twenty twenty five.
Speaker 6: Sure, yeah, I really meant like eighty pyramid in general over there at China, Like you know, I think I think Americas have a fascination with that the more the word has gotten out about that. But also I should have said this the alleged pyramids out there as well, because there's some there's a region out there with a lot of mountains slash night might be pyramids.
Speaker 7: Yes, it's yeah.
Speaker 2: I think the city, the nearest city is called alu pen Schwe. I mean I can write it in the chat. I don't know if that is. Yeah. I think it's a kars landscape and there's a lot of erosion. I'm not a geologist. I just learned a little bit about geology, and that's in the southwest of the country and it's yeah, I think, I mean it's it appears to be natural, but there. I mean, it would be great to at least go and document it and see right too, because there's definitely a lot of interest in that it's maybe two to three thousand kilometers away from Chien, like maybe eighteen hundred miles from Chien, which is kind of a bit far. But I'm going to be right in the center of the country, so I'm going to be man. They have trains that go one hundred and ninety miles per hour, which is insane all over the country. I was, well, I went to Yang Yang Shankori. Yeah, oh you got the map a nice yeah, exactly this. So this map is not the world's greatest map of China. And there's a couple of reasons. One is it's like for it's free. I guess it's from Wikipedia for use, I was, I didn't want a fear copyright. And two, I wanted to show that I guess the geology of China where I guess millions of years ago. If you see, this is like an elevation map, and I think yellow represents like lower elevation, and so that whole northeast part of China was probably likely underwater. And well, I mean that's it was underwater, right, because it's all like limestone, right, sedimentary rock deposit, and that's important for I guess what we're going to be talking about and showing in the next slides, talking about what yang Shankori is actually made of. Rights, it's a sedimentary type of stone and it's not like a volcanic in this formation.
Speaker 3: So it was what was up with this? I noticed it was like a computer snapshells.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah it was, so, I guess this is part not going to the flint.
Speaker 3: I guess the flint is a lot of flint over there. I assumed that's why you had this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, exactly. You'll see you'll see a piece actually from yang Shang Kry looks like exactly like this piece in this this video game Piers of the Kingdom. And why I was showing this is because well one is, you'll see it's related to yang Shankory because yang Shankoy's is actually made of flint, and I'll show video and footage of that. It's pretty insane. It was a really incredible discovery. And I guess why I'm saying this is because like thirty million people purchased The Breath of the Wild, and I think twenty million people purchased Tiers of the Kingdom, So I mean they're not like mutually exclusive those two groups, but definitely at least like thirty million kids children know what flint is and know what it's used for, which is which is pretty It's pretty amazing. I mean it seems like there's like a big convergence of even adults and children getting interested in in like megalithic information and and just I saw. I think like the next generation is going to be really like I mean, you ask any child, Oh.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's that's that's an AI image.
Speaker 2: Of the of the recreation of what I was theorizing that the Ancient Corey could be. Because actually ancient Corey there is the stone is actually flint, and it's actually mirror black. And I mean I have some a piece here. I mean we have we have high quality video footage that I was going to show you, but like the Ancient Corey, I did a I did a one hour video of uh, really close up high quality of this rock. So it's and yeah, I have I have like a like a sparker here and you can see like it creates sparks.
Speaker 3: So let's say, how our cigarette light has work? Right, don't we scrapprint against that ship?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Exactly, So I mean, you know, it's really interesting because flint. There's a lot of flint, well what's it called Steely's all over China, right, So we know that they used these like these like flint massive Steely's right where in for example, in Shaman Temple, there's lots of just these big pillars of flint and they engrave Chinese writing into it. So I know they use it for that. We know they used it likely for maybe arms, right, like firearms potentially, right, maybe bows and arrows. And I was, I guess the footage that that I have to show it shows that it's actually like a mirror reflection. And I was just I was hypothesizing, right with that that mirror photo, what if what if you like, what if you polish all of Yang Shankry, it would be like mirror black reflective. And I was thinking like maybe I don't know, yeah, like I know there's nubs on the thing. I haven't done any calculations of the nubs, but I don't know if it's it's meant to like reflect the night sky above or I mean, I don't I I don't know. It's it's just it's just a it's just a theory, just an observation. I'm not saying I'm I support the theory.
Speaker 6: Crystal a crystal ball, man, you.
Speaker 2: Could, I mean you could. I mean, you know, like infinite you know, the like obsidian infinity mirrors or obsidian mirrors. Right, it might be they might have done something with flint. But this is this is just a piece of citying to show that it's it's not obsidian, because I was thinking it was a city in but it's actually, uh flint. And it makes sense because it's it's a limestone area with sedimentary deposits whereassidian is volcanic igneous formation. Right, So this is not from yank Shikori. This is from Mexico. Somewhere in Mexico. Is from a store I to a picture of this, So just just to show that it's different.
Speaker 7: What you're saying is is once it's polished, it's it's almost indistinguishable between obsidian and the flint. Is that what you're saying? Yeah? Maybe, I mean yes, yeah, I would say so. I would say so because one is vitrious and the others is is mineral. That I don't know how to say it. It's it's it's it's not vitrious, but I as you showed it. Yeah, I never thought about that of of of flint that you could polish it to get that effect. It's it's interesting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it's really it's it is really interesting. And wonder I wonder what else they have in China like buried in these unexcavated tombs. I'm not saying we should excavate them, but I mean I wonder if there's any any like flint.
Speaker 7: Mirrors or or.
Speaker 2: I don't know flint. I don't know what else could there could be. I don't know flint statues, right, I mean, so this this photo, I guess is well. Also went to this is artificial intelligence, this is AI, right, So yeah, I went to Also what's it called the Longlan grottos and Longman grottos?
Speaker 7: Is they have like these?
Speaker 2: I also had video footage of long Lan grottos they carved the buddhas into the side of I guess another flint outcrop in the middle of China in about fifteen hundred years ago. And it's also flint, and you can also polish it and it's it can also you can polish it black like this, right.
Speaker 7: The the I guess.
Speaker 2: The first image that showed it showed it was all gray, but I mean it could be it could be polished completely black also So but did.
Speaker 7: You find ever any type of art using flint that it was polished there or nothing? I that's a good question. Well, there there is a well.
Speaker 2: In at the Shellling Temple they had this these steelies with like a turtle base and people would rub the head of the turtle base and you could see that it was polished and it's completely reflective. And I I also have a video of that I sent. I sent like a brazilion links to to nick.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 2: We're bouncing between the the the the orders. But yeah, so I don't know if it was intended to be black to start. Perhaps it was especially long lan grottoes. It seems like it could have been, because it's very well carved and cut out right yang Shan Kory. I'm not sure. The tool marks are very are very rough and crude on Yan Shan Cory, so I don't see any Actually, I don't see how they probably polished it. They probably just chiseled away for yank Shan Kry.
Speaker 7: I know it's it's digressing a little bit, but it's the elephant in the room when we talk about yang Shan quory. What do you think happened to the material removed because it's it's nowhere. Yeah, that's a good question.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, that's that's why I'm wondering. Well, a lot of there are a lot of these like big rectangular steelies throughout China, right that they write being grave whatever history they in there, And there's a lot of those, I mean yang Shan Cory. They're massive blocks, but they aren't removed from the quarry, right, yeah, exactly. Yeah, So, so I mean they're not Yeah, they're not technically megalist because they haven't really been cut and moved right like in in Babeck. But so, I mean I don't I don't know where the material went to be honest. I mean I think it was just used throughout I mean, unless they're buried in the like the unexcavated pyramid tombs, like the mounds right like in in like the Terracotta soldiers. I think I think there's pieces of flints that were found there, and maybe they were buried in the excavated tombs as well. We never know.
Speaker 6: I don't know if these people were seafaring. That stuff could be anywhere.
Speaker 7: It's just a matter of time. If we think in this short amount of time, it's hard to get rid of all of the material is extracted. But if we think in a vast span of years, then it's perfectly possible that they take even if a small bit at a time, so they could just carve it off. Why they leave those invitations in the stones that are there, like that middle one, and why they took the trouble to carve and leave the nubs out, because that's how you leave enough. You have to carve the rest of the face of the stone to leave just a enob right, So that's why it proves they are intentional. Why they did it is for anyone's guess, right, But they could slowly take the material out, and as Tim said, it could go anywhere in the world.
Speaker 6: So yeah, I've talked to people, really, really good, thorough researchers who believe that people from China came over here to North America well before Columbus, well before Columbus. Yeah, and and other places, not just North America. But they had ships probably much longer ago than history has given.
Speaker 7: Them credit for. Oh no, they had, So I've talked of this several times. In the one thousand BC, they had ships that make look the Portuguese caravels as as as a whole nuts shell, just huge. They were the size of tourist ships today, huge, huge, jute, enormous, and they go with with fleet over five hundred and six hundred, six six hundred boats with smaller ones and medium ones and these gigantic ones, and they do this go through the Indian go around, and that's the reason why the Portuguese were successful when they found the Indies, because when they go around and they reach the the eastern area of Africa, the eastern coast, there was still this myths of this because it was repeated. This was lost, this seafaring Chinese thing was lost for a long time, and then it was revisualized about five hundred, four hundred years before the fifteen hundreds, so there was still in the grand grandfathers, there was still this memory of these ships carrying gifts and offering people because what the Chinese gave was actually gold, silver jewels. They actually witch there with these things and they give this to these people. This is record in this in their anals of history and so when the Portuguese arrived, there was still the echoes of these myths, and they welcomed them, thinking it was the Chinese coming back with the gold and the silver. And they got chickens and stuff like that and some clothes. But that's why the Portuguese were welcomed, because the Chinese's had this long history of seafaring, and who knows where they could reach with such a big boats. They could go to America, they could go everywhere. There's no stopping a ship like that. And sorry I took too long.
Speaker 4: I just wanted to point out too, the Silk Road was a very institutionalized trade process, not just random route for random people. It was you know, very thoroughly built up in terms of water along the way and different stops and so forth. So even just the Silk Road would have potentially brought out, you know, all kinds of material for sure.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 6: I mean empires were built on that Silk Road, yeah. And I mean if these, if these mines are quarries in China, are anything like our copper mines out here in our royal in the Great Lakes, I mean those were Phoenicians. I think Phoenicians coming over here and taking that copper and fueling the bronze age across an entire oce. Yeah, so you know, there's there's a lot of really cool possibilities here with what these coreries could have actually been purpose for.
Speaker 5: There's actually stories about explorers from China coming over to the Mediterranean and trying to figure out where Rome is and they almost made it, and they talked to a couple of traders and they're like, oh, yeah, Rome's over there, and they're like, all right, well, we're just gonna stop and go back to China now. So you had people like Julius Caesar wearing these robes made out of silk that came from China. But you know, they never really had that connection, at least in terms of what was written down. I'm sure there was a lot of people that just you know, migrated back and forth on the self Road. But yeah, all of these things were traded at different trading hubs along the way, so you would only go, you know, half a stretch and then you plunk it down, sell it there, and then it would be retraded and sold for other places when it was going along the Silk Road. So there was a lot of culture of the usual, even though it was maybe less connected than just the interpersonal level.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and that's the end of that Silk Road because of the political changes on the area. Was what led to the creation of the Crusades and then the exploration of the new ways for sea on the fifteen hundreds, because they needed a new route to India to get to stuff, because they couldn't take the Silk Road anymore because the warfares between the people that back then, they lost the control of the road, so they couldn't do it anymore. So that's why they had to seek a new way. And that's when ships were again developed and starting thinking how to do it, and old maps reborn, and because of their so much secret today we lost. The ancient maps were lost because they either copied them to the new maps and destroyed the old ones or store them so high, so so good that we never found them again. Like the pie Raise map was made of several maps, not just one or two maps. It was several maps actually used to create the p Rais math for instance. But that's I or others like that one.
Speaker 4: From what I understand of Chinese history, just to point out there were times when they were more seafaring, and even you know, had a large navy to attack Japan, and there were a few instances where they lost all their entire fleeting navy, right and so, and particularly in attacking Japan at least twice in just exploration and kind of diplomatic pursuits, and they kind of from what I understand, at least culturally closed off to that idea of embarking in seafaring ways.
Speaker 7: Sure, and then we're the Japanese that tried to invade China afterwards, small small country against Chinabo. Funny, it's like Portugal.
Speaker 3: Uh, Mark, would you like me to pull up that first video that you had on your PDF list phone?
Speaker 7: Sure?
Speaker 2: Yeah, please, Yeah, that'd be great. That'd be great.
Speaker 7: Here we go, Mark. From your perspective, do you think that that is the most efficient way of carving the stone or there was some other reason for some of the structures we find they're still on the bedrock.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean it looks like it was hand chiseled. That's what it looks like when you're up close. Because you could see, especially on the inside right, with the inside shots where the corners meet, you could see It's not like it's not precise. It's kind of you can just see, like the chisel lines go all the way down, so you can see someone like hammering and chiseling all the way through. And I mean, like the.
Speaker 7: Chisel marks are.
Speaker 2: Maybe about maybe an inch wide right all the way down, and it's pretty sporadic. So I think, I mean, I can see how someone or a group of people could have hand chiseled the entire site. Another thing is maybe it was quoried at different times by different people through time, right, because you mentioned before the nubs Ricardo, right, Yeah, like the nubs, they definitely are intentional. It definitely seems like right to put the effort in creating those those nubs. But they're not they're not precise nubs, right, they're actually true crude.
Speaker 7: All of it, All of it is right, all of it. You didn't find anything that is quite particularly exquisite in finishing or anything like that.
Speaker 2: No, exactly, except there's always one piece like the back, so it was crude. But the back of that long piece where they they it's actually very flat. It's very it's not it's not it's not like precise, but over maybe like ten twenty feet it's straight, right, it's actually like straight back, not this piece, but the.
Speaker 7: Deone with the full windows and then the nubs right, yes, yeah.
Speaker 2: The one behind it, the really the long skinny one. Yeah yeah, so yeah, it's just it's this is a you can see the person up top there the I don't know if you can see the person in white up there, just some drone introducing the.
Speaker 7: It's like a mosquito on an elephant. Yeah, and I left there. Sorry, go ahead, I was you can keep going.
Speaker 6: I don't want to derail you, but I was going to ask you at some point, what what are the local legends concerning this, concerning the people did it and were they people? Were they giants? We see a lot of that here in our legends in North America.
Speaker 2: So yes, I I'm I'm looking at my phone now because I have I took photos of the of the signs at Yang Shankry. I have it on my on my phone, so I don't want to get it wrong. I mean, I just want to make sure. So they say that it was I mean, I think you might know the story as I did. But they were, like they say, they wanted to build like a base, a steely and a head, right, in China, there's like the base and then like the steely is the long skinny part and in the head, and they say that they want to use that long I guess the long flat piece as the steely to put it vertical, which I think is a very difficult task to do. I mean, I have some of the measurements of the of the steely here, so yeah, I mean it's they're saying they were they were. It was built by Emperor Xu d in the year thirteenth where he lived from thirteen sixty to fourteen twenty four of the Ming dynasty, so they're saying it's only like maybe six seven hundred years old. Uh. Yeah, But I.
Speaker 9: Mean I'm wondering if the local people have a different thought on what this was built for, you know what, wonder what the narrative is off the plaques.
Speaker 7: Yes, I I don't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I will be honest, I I don't. Again, I started as saying I'm just the guy with the camera. I mean, I'd love to I'm curious. I want to know more. I'm not like, I'm not denying my curiosity, but it's just like I I don't know the especially like I didn't community with any locals when I when I went, unfortunately, and I took pictures of the sign. But yeah, you're right, I mean I don't.
Speaker 6: I don't fair enough. That's fair enough.
Speaker 7: So simplifying that question would be, uh, do they think because from my perspective and I know very little of this, they think this as a pure industrial site. They don't attribute it to any We don't find any ceremonial caves or anything like that. It's just a workplace where they came and took stone off and it's almost like someone decided to take some liberties with the blocks that were left there, and they carved these false windows and took the nubs at the same time. And probably it was just a block like the one that we're seeing with the person on to the right. It's just a block that was left and and and and quarried. So I don't know if there is any actual any that would be interesting. If there is any legends, Do you know anything about that?
Speaker 3: I do not.
Speaker 2: I also when you first said about any you know, you know how like some places they dig a little I forget the word, like a place of honor, someone like you know, a niche create a niche yeah, niche, Yeah, exactly. Yeah, there's there's none here. There's not a single one here, which is strange because at long and Grottos there's niches everywhere all around the Buddha carvings, right, but here's the not a single one. So it's there's no it doesn't seem like there's any spiritual or ceremonial purposes to this other than the actual items. And as Ricardo said at the start, like that's a massive amount of material that's been removed. If you look to the left, right, bottom, left, you especially there's there's you can see the cut marks in the ground right showing that they did quarry all that flint stone left of that megal lift at the bottom there. So they did move. They did move a massive amount of stone. Whether it was all when it was large or not, I don't know. I don't know if they broke it up into smaller pieces. But yeah, and that's just the region around.
Speaker 7: I must say that the fact that the camera lift up and we can't start seeing civilization around takes a little bit of the mystic of the place because but those have never seen it, it looks like it's it's a priestine in the middle of the forest or a desert area, start to access and then it's like the pyramids. You find Oh it's amazing, and you raise your eyes and this is this vast city of that doesn't look as good. Let's split it that way.
Speaker 2: Interesting exactly, we'll see it's it's website Nanjing, which has like ten million people. And I mean I took a train at three hundred kilometers per hour, like one hundred and ninety miles per hour. I took a taxi here. I mean it was. It was really amazing, really easy to get to. Thank you, thank goodness for Michael Collins's video how to get there and give me the courage to do it.
Speaker 7: So he's amazing goodness to him.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, oh yeah for sure.
Speaker 3: Switch over to I think another video you gave me too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you.
Speaker 7: See, I wish the video.
Speaker 3: This is just.
Speaker 2: We got a bunch. So yeah, this is the walk up. So this is like the first I guess I took a two hour video right walking with ten edp with my Samsung S twenty fee and with a gimbal, and so the first like three minutes into it, you immediately see the I guess we'll talk about the parts first, So you see, like the nubs are are pretty pretty. Course, it's quite large. If you want to fast forward to maybe two or three minutes in, it starts showing the flint. Yeah, so yeah, that's like some those are some of the two marks. So you can see it's like pretty pretty crude. So you can see it really doesn't look like it was I mean, it looks like it could have been done with a hand in chisel, right, just like chiseling away at it. And so it's coming up here, so what you can see is that you can actually polish it, right, And so I'm looking at to marks, but I haven't I haven't noticed the flint yet. Yeah.
Speaker 7: Probably so it's their feet there to go in there or something and it gets smolished.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, Yeah, that's what I'm thinking. So, I mean, I know flint. Google tells me flint has a hardness scale of seven on the most scale. But I mean, I don't think with steel you can just like walk on steel and it's like polished and softened. So I think this flint might be a little softer than seven. Right, So this part, this part really blew my mind because it's like I realized, Wow, this isn't gray, this is I thought it was blue. I thought it was a bluestone. That's why it was a photo of a soda light, which is a blue igneous rock. But after doing my all your research, I realized this is a sedimentary region and discovered I guess shadow throwkup in the YouTube comments he was on first to mention flint because yeah, and so I thought it was blue. But then when I when I brought it home and I filmed in like a white box, I realized it's it's it's actually black, and it's it's reflecting the sky. It's reflecting like the sky because it was a really blue blue sky that day.
Speaker 7: You see, it's this way that they decided to quarry the rock. It's it's far from being the most effective because you go from the top to down. You don't. You don't because this way you have to carve. You have to quarry much more, because you have to separate the top the sides so you have all the work instead of coming from top to bottom and taking what you need, which to me a little bit of either they wanted this specific area because it was richer in this mineral or we had to test the stone to see if there is more flint in here than in other places, or or if this flint has a different quality. But it's obvious that they decided to take this this box on this side on the other and didn't take the rest right, and then that's what I found period in a place that has no ceremonial indicancies or or or any kind of ricardo.
Speaker 5: It could go back to the idea that the uh, there's something in the sedimentary rock because as you can as you can see like this is a big chunk that's taken directly out of the middle exactly indicates to me that there could be like a vein of something that they were going for specifically inside of this rock formation, because you know.
Speaker 7: It is excellent point, excellent point, excellent point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, and I know flint is silicon dioxide. Also it's it's like a crypto crystalline form of quartz with makes it really interesting, right because I know, because grantede has in like the quartzite, and I mean, I know, i've I've I've heard about piso electric energy and right hitting and hitting the stone and maybe it creates energy. Who knows it really.
Speaker 8: Just Ricardo the man for that for that, oh really, oh for pilectric energy.
Speaker 7: For that. Yeah. I'm not aware of the properties of that particular area or the conductivity of of flint because I never look into it. It doesn't appear in European or a history of that. But but I will look into it because it's obviously they took this piece. I think that that the tablets here is correct. There is something that they wanted to take on his probably even you remember that ball that you showed that video with your large ball. They could have a massive block of of of flint here that they wanted to use for something, and so they quarried it because they knew it was inside.
Speaker 6: I agree with that. I think earlier when you pan out and you look at some of those drum shots, they were corrying this straight out of a mountain range. So there's going to be a vein of whatever the substance was in that mountain range.
Speaker 7: Yeah, because uh, in terms of geology, I would really like to say that I know how is the piz of electric conductivity of this this mineral, but I really don't, but I will soon. I will because I never look at this quarry as something that that was used in terms of any functionalities in that respect by by using the tillerc energies, the Piazzo natural Pizzo electricity and the excitement of the crystal matrix inside the rock. I never thought about it on on on on this discuory, but it's interesting because the Piazzo electric is very simple. The fact that stone is huge is enough. Now, I don't know if this area you might know, is this area has any fault lines underwater ways, sorry, underground water ways does have anything of that? Any river close to this.
Speaker 2: This it's by a pretty large river. It's near a.
Speaker 7: River, but no fault lines in this area.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry, Okay, Mark, if you ever get a chance, go out there and look up the formula for the Helmholtz residents. It will actually measure the Helmholtz residents of all these different chambers that they've blocked out, and you could tell which type of you know, note that it would resonate at. And you can actually, you know, calculate these because who knows they might have been using these for resonators. They look pretty solidly, you know, constructed. I mean, I don't know if you're gonna compare this to tenet long barrow or short barrow, You're probably not gonna get the same kind of thing. But if they're going for the basics, you know, you just take out chunks and you make it, you know, resonate in those ways. So something having to do with reson residents as well.
Speaker 7: Well, we've seen we've seen several of these sacred places that were not polished. Uh And if you look at this, is this difference from a studio that is programmed to concentrate the sound or absorb or don't play it out, or it's it's the same roughness kind of that that nest. That's a sponge that you will apply to the walls to annulate the sound. And here can be making something completely different. I don't know. You could put someone in these niches and drumming and you'll create a most must a better effect that you are on the open for sure, But it's very hard to tell. It's it's almost impossible to determine in these cases because there's nothing to be written. And the Chinese are not very good at translating their history. They don't hide it, but they don't translate it. So it's it's hard for occidentals to read it.
Speaker 6: The site does remind me a bit of uh Napa Iglesia in Peru, which is also in a mountain, in a mountain range, and it has some of the same strange cut It looks like they cut windows or portholes into the blocks. That site has this too, just throwing it in there.
Speaker 7: Yeah, what's the name Iglicia? Uh yeah in a u p a.
Speaker 6: Eglecia with an eye okay, and it's the sacred site. Sacred site, very mystical up in a cave in a mountain has very similar there's I'm just going to call them windows because you know, they kind of look like they cut windows into these rocks. It's very similar to this.
Speaker 7: Yeah. It instead of false doors, it's a common feature. It's a false windows, you can call it. Yes, Brew is lousy with them.
Speaker 5: They've got all sorts of false doors, all sorts of false windows everywhere everywhere.
Speaker 3: Something I did want to mention a real quick Ricardo, this could be wrong. I looked up stuff this according to chat GPT. Sorry I as said about flint and electricity and page electricity, it actually says it's it's resistivity is so high that for everyday purposes, is not conduct electricity. And it does go into explaining why. But uh, maybe because of its resistance that could still be important. I don't know, because of the way that they're separated that there isn't stuff in between.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but if you'll find that has a first answer to almost everything that you ask him, you have to ask him specifically if you can use splint as a highly conductive material from so you can transform polarity, because otherwise, even at crystal, he will answer that, and he's highly resistant to electricity, and yet he's one of the best conductors. I noticed that GPT.
Speaker 4: If I said a broad question, it said no, essentially to your point.
Speaker 6: And then if I said, well did you read this study?
Speaker 7: Yeah, oh I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: Now would you answer further in particular? Oh yeah, this is totally possible and highly likely, and here's the chemical analysis. I would just to back up your point of the difficulty of learning Chinese history, even with out the language barrier, the time.
Speaker 6: And space involved is so vast the language.
Speaker 5: Sorry, well, I was just going to say that nub on top is very interesting right above that crevice, and it's very intentionally cut out there. That's crazy. We go ahead.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like an angle vertically.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: No, I was just saying the length and breadth of Chinese history makes it very difficult and murky. The resonant the frequency thing is very interesting to me. I mean, I'm thinking about jade. We know these cultures revered jade, and I've the scene studies done on jade, and apparently it has a resonance frequency. And you can go way way down the rabbit hole with this, like the uses for jade in the ancient world. Who knows what they were doing doing with it, but I've even seen it on the table as a possible possible use in like flight and like ancient flying devices. Like I say, you can get kind of crazy with some of these theories. But jade has the resonance frequency.
Speaker 7: All all of the crystals. That's why you can put them on your clock and it works because it's it's it's always in the same way. They are known for being very precise, and that's how clocks and they use.
Speaker 8: They use that and uh, they use that in watches. That that type of materia is just talking about.
Speaker 7: Exactly because they they have they maintained the exact same uh modulation and in their frequency, and so the time is kept correct. I think that's the most accurate way they keep time, right, Yeah, exactly. It's when you look at this and although we know we discussed this before here that there is no signs that is anything else than an industrial complex. And then you notice that they leave those kind of benches in the middle and like a ceremonial table there. Look that looks like a bench. Why was that block left there? Was not needed or there were some ecstactical purposes. It's very strange.
Speaker 5: I think it could go back to that nub again, because that nub could be the central location of where you're trying to achieve the resonance. So all of these areas that's going to reflect the sound, and you add those benches or you leave the benches there because that's going to distort and create a different resonance frequency. And then right across from it, hanging down, you could have some sort of collector for this resident energy.
Speaker 7: Sure, you can even lay down on that huge block that is to the right now in the middle. Yeah, that that block there, If you lay down on top and and and some frequency is introduced, the resonance might have some effects because you're receiving it straight from the stone. And even even in Native there is this kind of structure. I was informed by James mcafelly, that is the top expert in in uh in the Pilot Mountain, that that Nick Luckier, luckier than I am, spent fuld some time with him. And do you see that where you take those pictures that there is a slab of rock slightly inclined.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, it looks like they were chair or somebody.
Speaker 7: Yeah yeah, where they're chanting there and the fellow lay down on that stone.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 7: It's actually okay, So that's some there is some myth as as as Jonna was saying, I think about this chanting there and creating sound there and someone laid down on the slab and have these experiences or he might be the same thing here.
Speaker 5: Now I've got a question, was all of the areas that are in between those two rock faces, was that all.
Speaker 7: Rock at some point? That's what we are told. Everything was covered that that that bluff would go way to the end of all of this carving, right, this is what was left behind. You see and see this extraction of material is highly an effective, very difficult to do instead of just take the block of stone piece by piece. So it is intentional. It's as intentional as the nups. So but what was the functionality? That's what we don't know.
Speaker 6: It looks like somebody came in after this was done and was breaking off pieces of stone for something else, for like local use.
Speaker 3: What what did you when did you say?
Speaker 8: My next question is any of that material you'll found locally since there's cities around it. That's what my next question was.
Speaker 2: Well, I guess the steelyes the large pillars, right, they like the large rectangular pillars that they like engrave information in. You can find them around the city. You find them all throughout China, and especially as there's in in Nanjing. There's definitely pillars. There was a there's like massacre in Nanjing, I think about fifty years ago pardon my ignorance on the on the wrong date, and they have these pillars with like engravings of so they use they use the flint for for the steels and stuff in the area. But yeah, I mean it could be it could be quarried at many different times potentially, I don't know, But yeah, this piece does seem intentionally carved for sure, with purpose. It's a huge effort to do that.
Speaker 3: Something I whanted to ask you again. I'm sorry. You know, we talked about it earlier. When was this supposedly built again that you were.
Speaker 2: Saying, the sign says, what was it thirteen No, thirteen sixty to fourteen twenty four.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they was. I did find something that they said some of the chisel marks seems to match stuff not too far off in the area from around fourteen hundred to fifteen hundred. So, like, I guess those markings on there might actually be considered chisel marks some of the things that we were looking at earlier. That's what made me look it up. But I guess it matches the time. I was just wondering if it was different.
Speaker 2: I didn't I didn't understand. You said.
Speaker 3: It was like it looked like there was chisel marks or something that was on like on the place. It looked like, you know, to me, it looked like carvings possibly to like try to make something look a certain way, Well, it's just look chiseled. And I was trying to like look up the date of the of the place, and it ended up coming up saying the brown fourteen fifteen hundreds is that it matches other stuff not too far away, going by the chiseling design, the way it's done.
Speaker 2: Interesting.
Speaker 3: No, that's why I was just asking it. It's around the same time. I just was wondering if maybe that was old or newer. I mean, it's like one hundred years old, so I mean the seams, shit.
Speaker 6: It looks like you could climb up in those windows and lay in there on that inner slab if you were looking to this as a healing location. I've seen some of these, like there's one in Gerona. There's a big stone out there in Spain where people go and they lay on the stone. They say they can feel the stone vibrating and it's supposed to heal your ailments.
Speaker 7: That's how was that pie of mine?
Speaker 8: When I took my shoes and my boots off, my socks and my boots off, man, you put feel it on the ground. Yeah, Man, it definitely felt a different way.
Speaker 10: Bro.
Speaker 8: I ain't never had that type of feeling ever. And I walk outside, you know, in barefoot a lot of times to them, you know, you know, in the yard and stuff like that, And man, I ain't never felt nothing like that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, I've been up there to Pilot Mountain too. I want to go back and take my shoes off next time, though, man. I mean, but it did. There was a feeling about that place. And I mean even now, like even modern day, like in where I live in the city where I live here, there's a there's like a marble uh circle, like a little courtyard, and they've got a vibrating stone in the middle of it. So you can go up and touch the stone and you can feel it vibrating. So there's there's something to all this, you know, that's still tangible today.
Speaker 11: Right.
Speaker 5: Oh about the I was going to ask about the culture in the nearby town, do they still have like a traditional of a tradition of TCM practices and more naturalistic healing, because that could be a result of a long forgotten culture that you know, valued this kind of stuff.
Speaker 7: Sorry, what's TCM practice is?
Speaker 5: What is that traditional Chinese medicine?
Speaker 2: Because Chinese thing, I understand you're saying, Perhaps I don't. I'm not knowledgeable in that to be honest.
Speaker 7: Well, I can say that my daughter just came from China and from Beijing and that's very much active there, yes, very active.
Speaker 4: It is founded on music and vibration and sound. That is actually the first form of healing in the TCM philosophy and bone tapping I've mentioned this before is like primal taichi and it's all about getting a vibration going in our body that is not an extreme exertion, but it's just enough to tonify the uh every I forget the term right now, every organ system is encapsulated in its own sheath, right, and a.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: When when this happens, you get a hernia, right. A herniation is one of these having a problem and opening up. And so vibration toonifies all these systems that are each on their own at the same vibration, but it tonifies them being held together more properly. So that's it might be a little weird for people, but the whole system of t CM really starts off not with herbal not necessarily with movement, but even sound.
Speaker 5: So, oh, I got you, Ethan tell them what fun Shwe means wind and water. So the whole idea in func shue when they're talking about these energy points came from the burial practices of the ancient Chinese, and the idea was you wanted to have the perfect burial placement having to do with the cardinal directions and the local geography. So the fung shwe of those burial places was then carried over into how to construct a home, how to create a space for you know, the optimal amount of energy in the living quarters.
Speaker 7: And so.
Speaker 5: You know, a lot of this fung shue comes from might be places like this because as you see, you know, it's it's about the roughness or smoothness of the energy. And so depending on the surfaces you use in your house, it speeds up or slows down the energy as it travels over it. So having those nubs there starts to make a little bit more sense. The resonant frequency kind of makes more sense. When you combine the ideas of functu with this, with this area, you can kind of start to map out exactly the type of energy that they were going for.
Speaker 11: It.
Speaker 6: I just want to say that I I just want to say that I like that comment about the stones being rubbed smooth by human hands and the oils, and I mean, maybe not this site, but there are other sites certainly where you can tell that people have been visiting them for centuries and millennia and touching them, and they rub the stones smooth, and I think that's a great indicator that you're at a sacred place.
Speaker 7: If if, if I may, since I have my AI trained to look into this with several papers and access it says that flint is a form of microcrystalline quartz and it shares some of the same physical properties as quarts, such as high elastic modality so above one hundred GPAs its rigidity allows it to sustain oscillations with minimal energy loss, so it has a quality of ninety nine points seven percent of wet weight of crystal material. It has flint's microcrystalin structure. While finer than macrocrystaline quartz, should still exhibit lower tenuation, making it capable of sustaining sound waves, potentially for archaeacoustic properties. In terms of physioelectric effect, I have flint as a quartz varianty likely exhibits piezo electricity, though its fine grain structure may modulate the effect compared to a single crystal quartz. This could allow flints to amplify vibrational energy in resonant chambers or when struck during rituals conductivity. Flint is generally a poor electrical conductor due to its high dialectric constant and isolation nature. That's the first thing that you got on your answer. The problem is what's come after and after says However, Quartz based Technologies notes that quartz dialectical properties support electromagnetical signal propagation in mineral matrixes as seen instillary currents like Otto Gawa at two thousand and one and page four, and flint microcrystaline structure may facilitate sub will subtle electromagnetic conductivity, especially under stress. There is the piezoelectric effect and when polished flint surface could reduce resistance to surface currents, potentially enhancing its interaction with the lric or geomagnetic fields. So when polished they achieve the higher effectiveness. And for finally in saying that due to flint high stiffness of around one hundred GPAs it allows it to transmit this is very important seismic or vibrational signals efficiently with wave velocities of five from seven kilometers per second in quadrits locks like the flint rocks, which means that it is barely the same as squatz achieves in crystalline matrixs. So it's the same thing basically you can use for the same purposes. Hi, Lisa, H, how's it going?
Speaker 5: I had the definition for functue pulled up. See if you can match up any of this stuff to that area, it says. Sometimes called Chinese geomancy, it's a traditional form of geomancy that originated in ancient China and claims to use the energy forces to harmonize individuals with their surrounding environment. The term funkshwe means literally wind water or fluid. From ancient times, landscapes and bodies of water were thought to direct the flow of universal key cosmic current or energy through places and structures. More broadly, funk shue includes astronomical, astrological, architectural, cosmological, geographical, and topographical dimensions.
Speaker 7: Exactly because it can be included in what is studied by archae acoustics and archaeo astronomy. Because they use they don't create justice water lines as you fronts use in South America. This rock carves just so the water can flow. They are using it because we know today that flowing water, first of all, ionizes the air, so it makes it more pure, and that in its own is syrapeutical. Second, we know that this as you were reading this underground waterway is going through these monuments and we find them everywhere. They enhance the vibrations of the human resonance, and then by the place itself vibration, it creates another layer of resonance within the structures. Then is added by the third dimension. There is the tridental frequencies. There is the human interaction that can be. A drum can be I can't remember how it's called. It's a thing that's rotated on a string. I can't remember the name right now, a bull roarer. Sorry. So these old instruments tend to be much more effective than you go in there and start to pay a digital organ or something like that. So they were made for this kind of raw instruments and human voice.
Speaker 5: Mark if you get a drum circle going over there and get that on video, that would be amazing.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and you should record is what is the response of the stone? So is there an intense electromagnetic field being created? Is there information being stored? Because I didn't read that part, but flint as crystal has a highly degree of absorption of energy and information, so you can actually store information, like when in this megalitic euroup, you're doing these ceremonies inside these structures, and the structure is absorbing that information. That's why they could speak to the ancestors, because when they recreate the ceremony, they could hear what was stored in the stone. You probably had to read better how I explained it in the Resonance Earth. And I can send the PDF to any of you if you want. But these things have much more functionalities than what we're said. Just to bury the death that that just came after it the technology was lost, and they look at it and said, yes, that's a place for the ancestors, let's put the bones there. But that's not how the story started. They were purely functional structures. And I guess you mentioned helmholds frequency. I guess yes, it's created if even the air, for instance, as Headless was saying in very well for it, if you go to h there is a place there is orkney, I think, where if the wind comes from the right direction, and because the way it is structured in scales of four thirds harmony in terms of music and in terms of sacred geometry, it creates this Humboldt effect that then can, by the way, in itself, create what is called a standing wave. And it's when the standing wave is created that the miracle starts to happen. Whatever is that you're trying to achieve, depending on the frequency that you introduced to the place or the functionalities that the place is built to have. And I can say that, for instance, this Viking king was going to a meeting and because of this huge storm, he decided, let's go inside that that burrow, Let's go inside that megalytic site and save ourselves from the rain and the wind. And so they all got concentrated on the same chambers, but two of them decided to stay on the first chamber to the left. If I'm not mistaken, it so happened that because of the effects of that specific chamber and the concentration of the sound. Because if you have four earths and you have normal sound or uncompressed sound, the four herds will feel you like bliss like sensation of touching the divine, similar to what you get in a church or a cathedral that was built for that. If you compressed the four herds, and that may happen with the standing waves. As the wind constantly was blowing inside the place, it can turn.
Speaker 5: Off the temperature and the moisture could change the Helmholtz frequency too.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so those two guys that went there were insane, because what happens if you compressed four waves four hurts. We know is from laps do is that you have a loss of limp andtrol madness, visions terror, You stop understanding what's going on and start attacking your fellow mates. And these two went We know this happens because they got late to the ceremony because of those two were insane. So they became insane on that night and never recovered, and so that delayed them to get to the meeting. And that's why this was written. Why you know that this happened. But it's it's just to say I might adgress a little bit, but I was just expanding on what Headless said.
Speaker 5: Well, the helm Olt frequency happens when you blow over the top of a bottle. The frequency that it resonates at is a given formula. So you can use that Helmolt frequency anywhere based off of the dimensions of the object that you've got in your sights. And so it'll give you the resident frequency and you're gonna have to play around with the resonator, but you can achieve that pretty much anywhere you go, just by measuring the place. So, yeah, you get a bunch of drummers on each one of those tablets right there in the middle. You might get something happening that'd be amazing.
Speaker 3: For sure. You was wondering about those things that they were, like, oh, maybe there's seats and stuff, you know, I would wonder now if this stuff has anything to do with creating a specific sound, if that's there just to change the sound or to help create a different.
Speaker 7: Free They were left in specific places, right, We're right about that, and they are designed in a specific way.
Speaker 4: It makes me think too in terms of like medical applications with the TCM, A lot of those benches might be ways for not only a person to sit, but to put themselves in a posture that we might find kind of weird in the West. But they would be kind of having one leg upright, one leg down, or with the arms different different positionings. That might be related to some medical cheekgung theory they might have had.
Speaker 6: It might be in a fifty year span.
Speaker 4: They might have used it for this over the great length of Chinese history, So now we're left wondering what it's for. Just a thought, and it's certainly not a certainty.
Speaker 7: No, But you're right, because you see this, it looks like a if you imagine a megalitic hospital of benches, That's why it looks for different positions, right, because there are several of them in different shapes, under the same structure. So I think you might might be on something there. Yeah, I just imagine someone playing some traditional instrument in here, probably one at each side, one in the middle, and creating that effect.
Speaker 4: Sounds like a great therapeutic treatment. Yes, which brings in the rain. I can imagine in the rain that those dry spaces would just be really magical kind of just with rain.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, well it brings up those caves. So there's a series of carved out caves that look like rough un sort of versions of maybe not similar to this, but a little bit different. It's got all these carvings pulled out of the wall, and it looks like it was done with the machine. Do you know which cave I'm talking about? I know it's in China. I'm not sure where in China. Yeah, I think it's long U Caves. Maybe we have footage of that.
Speaker 2: Actually I also have a two hour walk through gimbal video of that that we're going to see today actually, so.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, long Longer Caves.
Speaker 2: Michael Collins was the first one to really put it on the map and then show everyone right Wandering Wolf and yeah, but it's like it's long as was made of sandstone, which is a little as much softer right than this. But I mean, I mean when I when I came here, I mean Wikipedia says the ancient record is made of limestone. I thought it was going to be limestone. I thought it was going to be like just like sedimentary, not nothing like this. And then when I when I saw it was flint, it was like, wow, this is this is amazing. It opens a whole lot of opportunities in terms of research and theories.
Speaker 7: And yeah, you find limestone used for acoustic properties in es caves, as the Headless was saying, and you find them in Malta like in alsaf lei Ani, the ancient Toxian temples and a few more places. But it's because the limestone is highly reflective and so they only have to carve in order to create the frequency that they want. It's different from this case here where it's if it is has some work, it's also energetic, and not only of sound. There is we are talking about conductivity here. And if you go and speak about al saph Leanni for instance, or the Tarxian temples where tim you're talking about feeling the stone vibrating. So the in the Tarxian temples that are six hundred and sixty six feet away from the halsaf Lyen, so all the areas full of faults, all the areas full of underground waterways, you have the river there, and there has no ceiling on the Taxian temples. So the sound, just the naturally generated sound, just disappears because there is no ceiling to keep the sound in the structure. But you have these orthostats, these huge stones making a corridor that leaves you to the final smith circle room. And they have these dimples, right, imagine some dimples carved in this huge slabs of stone. And just for fun, the archaeologists decided, let's put my hand close to the dimple. Let's see what is the size of the temple. And when he's putting his fist toward the dimple in the stone. He felt the same thing that we feel if we put our hand in the sub boo for at our stereo.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 7: So it's still pumping the sound, it's still active, just it doesn't have the ceiling to produce the effects that it was done to do. So you were crossing this corridor, and by the end of the corridor, your brain is already SYNCD to the frequency that is being given you for both sides from these stones, and they are sinking her body. So when you reach to the final room, you're already in sync with the site. And we know this is possible because several archaeocoustic studies show that this actually happens. So you see people actually fusing with the stone in terms of frequency. So the sensor ceased to capture the people because they tune into the site and they disappear from the image. They transformed themselves into the stone mark.
Speaker 6: You might know more about this than I do, but you know, other places in China they found remnants of items that seem to be something to do with ancient technology, like the like the b discs, the little disks, and then there's another artifact that I saw that had a very intricately carved face on it, and if you look closer at the face, it's it appears to be a man riding a beast.
Speaker 7: I'm not aware of the specifics.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't know that piece. I know there are some I think some jade igness rock bowls.
Speaker 7: Some jade vases in in China, I know.
Speaker 2: Uh ah, what's your name? Uh a zoo pardon me, uh, I think her name is zoo on on uh on X.
Speaker 7: You're talking about you're talking about v.
Speaker 2: V V Yeah, sorry, sorry did Yeah, I did a podcast with her about saying.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, I know who you're talking about.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you've got the duel, Yeah, Viduo exactly.
Speaker 3: I think.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I think you know more about the jade artifacts than I do. Rebirth.
Speaker 6: To be honest, there there b discs or by discs b I.
Speaker 7: I know them as drop of discs. Yeah, they're often known as drop a disc okay, but the aren't those.
Speaker 6: They appear to be constructed in mysterious ways, like it it's almost too intricate to be done by chisels and stuff.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 7: The problem with the drop of discs and I did a paper recently about them. The problem with the drop of discs is that although they were photographed as they were being presented in the museum, there's nothing else, so they just disappeared. They were considered forgeries, not worthy of being an exposition. That's the official explanation. But what is interesting is if you follow the history and go and look for the drop of people, that's why they call the drop of discs, and you go look for them, there are still those are gonna call it tribes living on the mountains under that name where those stones are were found those discs. The problem is they don't resemble anything like what the tale tells us about the drop of people. Then the similarities are not there. The physiology is different. So there is very little to be taken into to validate the drop of discs because we don't have We know that the inscriptions on the disc were minimal. There are some people that say that if they were played in some kind of instrument like a record player, an old vinyl record player, that they would have a message in there, but we never It's something we don't never know.
Speaker 6: Yeah, there's also these we might be talking about two different types of Chinese discs. There's another one from the Lang Zoo culture. May be mispronouncing that they were Neolithic period, and it goes they were, you know, around like three three thousand BC, and they had these discs called the Bay discs. And I don't think they're contested as frauds, but.
Speaker 7: I might be mistaken what I was saying. Let me see by discs look at.
Speaker 6: We might just be talking about two different types.
Speaker 7: Yeah, probably, I think.
Speaker 8: You know what if you guys, Yeah, I think y'all are because the way y'all explain them differently.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think y'all are.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna switch over to uh I see uh, I see it. Mark's got some underground caves going on here, so I might switch over to the excellent just to switch things over here.
Speaker 5: I think the tridactyl guy was talking about the by disks. He was talking about dragon eggs, and so he mentioned how the dragon eggs could have something to do with the Tridactal mummies that they had a brew.
Speaker 3: So what's up with this place? Him off?
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is I guess the beginning of long new caves. So this is the first cave. There's five that have been drained. I guess they were discovered in the early nineties by some farmers in the region, and I guess they were catching the pretty large fish in these caves. They and they thought like, how how deep at this cave? And in the early nineties they they decided to, I guess, explore some of these caves and they've they've drained five. They apparently there's over twenty, but I was only able to find five drained and undrained, so I don't know if there's more. Look that I wasn't able to find walking around, so this is just I guess they that center pillar is actually concrete, but the wall is original, so that's a concrete remake that the humans trying to, like, I guess, build pillars for safety, and they tried to mimic the ancient tool works. And I wanted to emphasize this because if you go there, it took me a while to identify the difference between fake concrete any ancient carving. So I just wanted to really emphasize. I think at this point I might not have known the difference, to be absolutely honest. Walking in it's a two hour video, I think maybe fifteen minutes in I start to identify the difference. Right, So this is like the ancient tool marks, which looks really different from Yangshang Cory. Right, this is sandstone, very much softer type of stone, and you could see the tool marks are like really parallel, right, and I mean.
Speaker 7: Method yeah, yeah, I mean if there was some.
Speaker 4: Mections at the other side that had these kind of formations.
Speaker 3: That's right. I thought there was parts where it did look like it was chiseled on that other place. I think it was at the beginning though.
Speaker 7: This. I mean, I don't if it was hand chiseled it was.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying a lot is what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I mean I don't, I don't, I don't know. I mean, if I'm saying, if it was hand chizzled, it would be like a lot of effort to make it like all parallel and everything. Like in this case, I can see a type of rotary machine, like even like a bicycle, right, the first photos of the AI that I showed, it's maybe it was some sort of rotating foot power. I'm not saying like advanced technology. It could just be something like pretty pretty basic, right, because I mean I made a video of the sandstone, Like I have some of like the sandstone here, and I was able to cut through it with a knife in like seconds, right, And if you're able to cut through this in seconds, I can totally see how someone maybe had like some sort of footpower thing. This is concrete. That's that's a concrete pillar. But yeah, I mean I can totally see I mean, just the amount of effort that it would take to make all the tool marks parallel. It just seems really inefficient. I don't think they were doing it for art. I think it was more like a consequence of the of the creation technique, you know what I mean.
Speaker 7: You can fast, you can skip quite a bit. The first cave is kind of small.
Speaker 2: The other caves are a little larger. If you want to.
Speaker 3: There's a spout it was a little bigger. Sorry. There was a spot where I was wondering it looked like maybe the holes are being done on purpose. I couldn't tell, like I thought, maybe they actually might have been like points within.
Speaker 11: The thinks if I can interject, that column looks like a bamboo, the way the bamboo grows their stocks. They have that segmented and I wonder if the striations themselves are just adding to the stability of the concrete. I'm not familiar with bamboo tissue like microscopically or molecularly, but I'm almost wondering if maybe that is a mimicry of bamboo itself.
Speaker 2: Maybe perhaps I mean, like the tour the natural to marks also on.
Speaker 11: The striations, if it maybe contributes to the strength of the like the concrete itself. But if it's trying to mimic how bamboo structurally exists naturally and it's and you know, it's a live.
Speaker 2: Form, perhaps I don't. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I'll be honest, you know what it reminds me of. I know that I know it's definitely not but like if anybody's ever like used, I guess like machines were like excavating or I feel like scraping the ground when you drop the bucket and you drag the teeth on the ground, That's exactly what it looks like. But I'm sure that's not what was going.
Speaker 6: On, you know.
Speaker 11: And the thing is that when you create, when you create undulations like that, you're you're increasing surface area. So that's not kind of like why the gut has undulations like your small intests in your largest it has like that because it increases surface area. So I wonder if they were trying to maximize surface area for a particular purpose.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's interesting. First sound or residence frequency, like I guess had less time was talking about in Ricardo.
Speaker 11: Yeah, we are in the studio. You know, the the walls that they use. They don't just use absorbent material that's flat. They use it kind of like with with a pattern or like a structure. Yeah, surface area.
Speaker 2: That's interesting. I'm running that down. Never thought about that because I mean, it's the sound is really nice in there. It sounds really really serene. It's really really you feel really good being inside.
Speaker 7: And just just the suggestion when you go to these places, install a guitar tuner in your in your phone so you can see if you can detect what is the frequency of the site, what is the note that is producing?
Speaker 2: Okay, And.
Speaker 3: I got to talk to him.
Speaker 7: As a suggestion from the abbyss that I never forgot on that show.
Speaker 3: Yes, flint was on the outside. Is it the same stuff inside you were saying?
Speaker 2: Or no?
Speaker 3: Probably you probably said, and I forgot.
Speaker 7: Of these caves.
Speaker 3: Yeah, do you know what's inside that at all? Or is it the same material?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 7: Well, this this foot is right here, right here, This is also concrete.
Speaker 2: This is a concrete pillar that they created recently. This is not ancient.
Speaker 7: This this pillar right here.
Speaker 2: And this location is actually maybe three hundred four hundred miles south from yang Shankry. So this whole area is sandstone. It's it's not a flint area specifically here. Yeah, I guess going back to that first map that we showed it was it was like, yeah, five hundred miles south.
Speaker 7: So and is there any text, any brushure explaining why this it was done?
Speaker 2: Yeah, the of the mimicking the or why why the caves were made? I did not get. I mean, there there probably is. I'm sure they have an explanation. I'll be honest. I did not read into their specific explanation, like explaining why or how it was done. I don't know. I don't know that information. I'm sure it exists, but I don't know. I don't know there what. I don't know if they official narratives.
Speaker 5: I heard giants. There was giants that carved these for some reason.
Speaker 7: Oh.
Speaker 2: Fucking giants maybe, I mean, perhaps.
Speaker 3: What kind of gimbal are you using if you don't mind me asking, I see.
Speaker 2: I'm using a d G I O five five. Okay, it's very good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I recommend. Yeah, I have one of their gimbals. There's off the hook.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's amazing. Guys can comp one hundred and forty US dollars just a few years ago.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah yo, and that shit will like follow you and like you'll even do it like its own, like mess the shots too. In a sense. It's fucking weird.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it's amazing.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I look up this place. See what this end?
Speaker 6: So it says this was found. These caves were discovered by accident in nineteen ninety two, when local farmers drained several ponds, revealing five large man made caverns and nineteen smaller caverns or smaller caves. Rather, the five caverns independent from each other, measure between eighteen to thirty four meters, reaching heights of up to twenty meters, with supporting pillars and distinctive shapes remarkably curved, with shaking imprints across the cavern walls and ceilings.
Speaker 7: So they're not enough to harbor a small population.
Speaker 6: I'm looking at a picture here that it looks like you could fit some people in there. You could fit some people in there.
Speaker 7: Yeah, because it was when I when I'm looking at this, it looks like it was done in the rush. So they they had a magic it worked, and they kept at it from beginning to end.
Speaker 5: Like they scratch marks are uniform, they're they're very intentional each and everyone.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So it doesn't look like they were doing it by hand, because that would have to be some sort of machine moving in the same direction at the same time as all the other scratch marks or else.
Speaker 7: Well, if you if you go, if you are I live in a close to an area because everything is closed. This is Portugal where they extract a lot of stone. And it's even the one that is done by hand. You see exactly what you see there, not straight down but slightly to the side.
Speaker 1: The.
Speaker 7: What you called that the iron that used to hammer it, the the chisel, sorry, thank you. So you see that they can make over and over again the same the same marks on the stone, even break the stone completely flat by hand. So it is possible in real time. What I see here striking is the length of the chisel and the fact that they go from a very large distance from top to bottom with the same mark. And that is strange because you can't do it because you have the ceiling and and you can do it from the top, unless then you go back. Yeah where again, Yeah, great question.
Speaker 3: Look at that ship right there.
Speaker 7: This is concrete, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's eat modern. Yeah, it's it took it took me. It took me like maybe fifteen twenty minutes in there. I think even at this point I might have thought this was the original, but then realized, oh no, it's concrete.
Speaker 7: I was just trying to relate this to Turkey, to Capadocia, to Dinky, to fifteen thousand underground cities. Yeah, I don't I don't know how big this is.
Speaker 6: Well, there are some of the pictures I'm saying of the room as a whole. It does give me. It does kind of resemble a temple or something that you might see in one of the old sites in Turkey.
Speaker 4: It almost has the lines kind of remind me, excuse me, of sun rays in that sense, and it makes me wonder what the angle is, if there end, if that through that angle they were trying to say something I don't know. Sometimes I've seen the different angles in different megalithic.
Speaker 5: Calculate the date that they that they wanted.
Speaker 2: To be use.
Speaker 4: It could be because so it says here that caverns are aligned along a south to southwest orientation, maximizing the use of sunlight to illuminate the interior.
Speaker 3: I also saw that there's twenty four there's twenty four caves which mirror the twenty four solar times of the traditional calendar. So it's like an underground cosmic almanac.
Speaker 2: Awesome, nice Mark.
Speaker 6: I have a good question.
Speaker 11: At the base of these walls and at the base of these pillars, was there a crack into the floor. And the reason I asked is that would they potentially account for potential water falling against the wall? And if it did, it wouldn't splash all over the floor, but it would create a channel for the water to filter down and then leave between the wall and the floor. Water could drain out that way. I don't know, it's just because I know I think like, for instance, when you do concrete and you create grooves, you're kind of like you're doing infra structural support. You're also doing for safety reasons, but you're also doing it to kind of guide where wear and tear whatever on concrete. But then if you do it on a wall, you're also trying to guide water down.
Speaker 6: Okay, so Lisa, it says here. Upon further study, it was found that each complete cavern has only one portal associated with a vertical shaft with a carved stairwell that allows rainfall and surface runoff to enter the caverns. To manage the water intake, a system of drainage troughs, some drainage channels, channels, and a water trap was carved into the cavern base to collect the water.
Speaker 11: Then go there you go, all right, Well, I'm not saying that's why it is, but it reminded me of all that.
Speaker 3: The ship did make me think of like tires before, and like that ship on the tires are like also a way of pushing water out as you're driving over it. I did think that was like that ship looks like ruis on tires, the way they would go against each other.
Speaker 6: So that's massive.
Speaker 7: So those columns wouldn't be there, right, No, columns those are real? Those are those are those are real?
Speaker 2: Those are ancient?
Speaker 3: What do they got a rave going on over there?
Speaker 7: Know, looks pretty cool.
Speaker 3: They got a rave.
Speaker 7: The sound was in this place.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there were being seen.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I bet the cats are off the hook.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: It goes to speak how lengthy Chinese history is because this was a pond, right, I mean this was built, used and then found later as under at the pond like that's exactly.
Speaker 5: It's a pond that creates enormous fish. That's also something to keep in mind, so that the qualities of the caves exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: So, uh, since there was a some some play pots and stuff that were found in here that dating to the Western Han dynasty from two oh six BC to eighty twenty three, which suggests the caves were constructed earlier and date from around two thousand years ago.
Speaker 7: No, that doesn't mean anything.
Speaker 5: Does that match up tom wise with the uh with the quarry?
Speaker 3: No, Ricardo, you should look up the cymatics tests on at this place. There has been and sorry to interrupt, and I don't understand what the fuck I'm reading. So maybe if you look at it, uh, you'll get an idea.
Speaker 7: Cimics.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I ran it through. I just asked, you know, chatchy beteen. It spent out there was cymatic tests on there, but I don't know what the fuck I'm reading.
Speaker 7: You would probably know cimatics is the effect of sound on basins of work.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Well, I'm just saying, if you want to look at it and read it, yeah, I will think you you can explain it. I would suck it up. Just want it answered that real quick. Go ahead. Sorry, I interworth it.
Speaker 6: Well, you know how it's dating.
Speaker 8: Is there any pictographic script in there, like any pictures, like anything that might tell a story or some kind of writing system.
Speaker 2: I did not see any. They added recent carvings on the walls, like recent dragon carvings, but those are recent, But I mean in terms of writing, I didn't see any. I don't know if there is any. I again, I'm clearly not an expert in the knowledge of the site, but I didn't see any, and there wasn't any information.
Speaker 4: There are various angular changes, and again I'm totally speculating of my own hypothesis. It very much might be communicating something with these different intersections of angles. To your point, who knows what that might have been. But lines, lines, and threads these definitely were used to communicate. Not that this one was, but other times places.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, what's the name of the caves again? Sorry? Long you o y o you yeah?
Speaker 5: Long Yeah, that's interesting.
Speaker 2: A long you in long View, China. I don't know. I don't know what that is.
Speaker 7: Interesting.
Speaker 5: Got wiring in there? Oh that is concrete?
Speaker 2: Okay, so I don't I don't know. Nick, could you maybe fast forward to maybe an hour and thirty five minutes in this video? That's okay, just because it'll it'll show the size of the room. I know. There's a lot of questions, like an hour thirty four minutes would be like perfect.
Speaker 3: I got one four those guy knows the exact minute.
Speaker 7: Yeah, like, yeah, you see that the thumbnail there.
Speaker 2: I am yeah, oh so yeah, some of these caves are pretty big. Yeah, and these are modern. This is modern car rings. I think I'm pretty sure. I think I'm pretty sure. I didn't. Yeah, so you can see it's pretty big, pretty big place. Yeah, it's just it was really nice. This is huge, really nice place to be. Really a lot of echo. It echoes a lot. There's like a cricket in there, and you can hear it just like you hear it echoing and reallys I meen. So, yeah, this is the show is the size and this is kind of the biggest, one of the biggest caves there. I think the actual largest one hasn't been drained yet, which is pretty insane. I think it's been It's been explored, but not drained, which is wild, right, just like at the frontier of Discovery. And I think there's there's probably I'm guessing there might be more of these caves out there, right, I mean, if it was found in the nineties and the whole maybe, I don't know. Again, I'm not of jealous, but there's a lot of sandstone along the river there, and I wouldn't doubt that there are other caves to be Is.
Speaker 7: That a flower on on on that pillar on that wall? I think it's a dragon.
Speaker 2: I mean yeah, I think it supposed to be a dragon, like wrapping around the pillar and going down into the earth.
Speaker 7: Oh, I see the dragon head now, Okay, I was not seeing it.
Speaker 11: Okay, Yeah, so I think it's But you said this was man made completely.
Speaker 2: I I don't. I don't know. I would call it human made. I would conclude that just because the.
Speaker 11: Sorry, how far down from the let's say sea level.
Speaker 7: Does it exist from the top?
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe I think it was eighty feet down. I don't know if it's like eighty feet bag.
Speaker 11: Or The reason I say this because we have in Texas with caverns, natural bridge caverns, and they go about that deep down and if you look at them, they have these pillars that come, you know, up from the bottom and go up to the surface and they form you know, by dripping limestone water or whatever. But it almost is like you wonder if they found this underground cavern back in the day and they carved it to manipulate it, you know, to their own as you almost wondered, maybe it was already there and they just kind of human manipulate it and the carvings themselves is just them trying to mold the limestone itself in the natural underground cavern. I don't know, just the thought because it just it seems it seems very if you go in, if you see any pictures of the Sex Ridge caverns, it's somewhat looks like this a little bit.
Speaker 7: Just you know, this is you have.
Speaker 5: A point that Lisa, you'd think being underwater for that long or maybe having some kind of water interaction where you get you know, bubbles and stuff inside there. You have stalide types for man, because that's what the precentation would do. But I don't see any stalide types.
Speaker 11: Yeah, and if you and if it was covered in water, you would have had significant wear on this. But with underground caverns, they are highly exposed to water all the time and they do not wear. If anything, it almost reinforces their structure.
Speaker 2: So it's when I was walking around outside of these caves or you can see the undreamed ones, there are what looks like natural entrances into the ground, and sometimes I'd be looking, I'm like, is that human? Mad? Is that natural? Okay, this one looks natural. I don't think it's a human one. Because I was I was trying to find all nineteen caves that I guess Tim had read that exists, and I can only find I can only find nine plus these five. So I mean I just kind of scoured the area pretty significantly.
Speaker 7: But yeah, I would say I would say that they didn't carve the whole cave, that they found the cave and just align the walls or create the symmetries. And I wouldn't say that they carved all of this.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, maybe, but the pillars are also kind of interesting, right because the pillars are all natural.
Speaker 7: So yeah, but the pillars can happen naturally. You can find those pillars in caves.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that we're saying, no not outstands. Don't It would be a different form because sand stone doesn't really have the same qualities as limestone, which is where you normally find the caves. Yeah, I don't know that.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: One thing is for sure, that they were the different cultures of China really would be more accurate. That they were always into building into caves and still today right now there's thirty to forty million people that live in caves in China today despite the modernity.
Speaker 5: So I take a cave. Yeah.
Speaker 7: In Australia. In Australia, do you have these people that live underground? They dig underground and they live underground because the temperature is always constant. They don't suffer with the heat. It's it's the most efficient way for them to live instead of building on top of the land suffer the intense heat and the sun. So they do dug and then leave underground.
Speaker 6: Something's going on with these ridges, I mean there's some sort of an intention behind this that's what I'm thinking.
Speaker 4: I think it could be a combination of mechanical and communicating something to variously right, because it does seem like a process, result of a process, but variously there's also different intersections with different angles that that obviously is.
Speaker 6: Maybe not intentional, but resulting in something. It seems like it seems like it must be intentional to make the differences.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but there is some kind of natural feel to it, because if even THO you look to the pillar not this one, the one that he was filming before they went to the left, it's not straight. They didn't bother to carve it absolutely straight, so it's curved on the top, And so there is some intent to this to to don't make it completely artificial. I would say, mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think I've reade a sign that the shape of the pillars were designed to help maximize structural strength for support.
Speaker 7: But yeah, that curve is not it's not maximizing that at all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, true, that is true.
Speaker 3: Oh did you want me to I know you have some other stuff I could show real quick before we wrap it up, Drummy show the Pyramids. I saw that you do have some of the pyramids.
Speaker 2: Sure, yeah, for sure, Yeah, yeah, I think.
Speaker 3: I didn't realize how much on that list.
Speaker 2: Yeah I sent, I sent a whole bunch. But this is great, man, this is it's wonderful.
Speaker 7: And very few people. I'm astonished, so few people inside.
Speaker 10: I try, I try to get a Google Earth over you, like, try to get straight views and some new pictures and stuff. They wouldn't even now, they don't even have any for that areas. Matter of fact, when you type in you know what you said the caves location, it takes you on top of like what looks like a little housing area.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, yeah, there's there's a Buddhist temple kind of on the caves, and there's there's like a green area right by the river and by the town along you But yeah, this is this is near him. This is maybe fifty kilometers maybe thirty five miles from the Terracotta soldiers. Right and north of Chian. There are I think forty to fifty pyramid like structures along the north part of the river. And so this is a burial tomb approximately two thousand years old. Han chiang Ling is the name of the Han dynasty. Sorry not Tang. The Han dynasty, So it's about two thousand years old. The emperor, I wrote, I put all the information in the in the youth in the youthtube description, I can't remember emperor and his wife. These are the burial tombs, and you can see the forest around. So the terracotta soldiers, they were excavated beside the pyramid, right, they weren't excavating in the pyramid. The actual pyramid of Chi Shi ching Huang was not excavated. It was beside it. So I'm thinking under these trees there might be more terracotta soldiers, there might be more terracotta horses, and it could be it could be anything, right, I mean, I'm not saying we should go dig it up right, I'm not saying we should. I don't know. I don't really have a stance on whether we should excavate or not. I haven't really made up my mind. I'm not Again I'm not Chinese also, but who knows what's under there? It could be anything. It could be. It could be possibly as greed.
Speaker 4: And my first question this photo excise me the video was wait, why is there forestry, you know, production right around this?
Speaker 6: Like it seems awful, suspicious, if you will.
Speaker 7: So, yeah, I think you're I think you're on. Yeah, And I'm surprised because the policy right now in China is to cover all of these pyramids with trees, they say, is to preserve them. So and I see that all of the pyramids seems to be already ready to be seated. So if you probably returned there in two years or something, you'll find it already covered with with with small trees, because they are doing it to all of them.
Speaker 11: If you go back just a few seconds in the video, the a little bit more right there, right there, If you look at the trees, they mimic the slanted lines of the inside of the walls.
Speaker 3: Oh, I see what you say. Yeah, like the rows of the trees actually makes like.
Speaker 11: These they were intentionally, they were intentionally grown and seeded that way. That's not natural.
Speaker 2: No, I think it's definitely planted. Yep, yeah, yeah, and definitely. And the differences too, shows that they are planted at different times.
Speaker 3: Do you think that even goes for like this stuff back here too or is that like kind of looking atural?
Speaker 11: Yeah, that's exactly what I was talking about, the slanting. Yeah, the ones that are immediately surrounding the pyramid are straight, but the but trees that are surrounding the strap are slanted, just like you see on the walls.
Speaker 7: Yeah, or the cave.
Speaker 6: I'm sorry, we have. We had Christmas tree patches in Appalachia where people would grow Christmas trees to sell, and some of these patches of trees here look like that. How you would plant, you know, trees intentionally.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, I think I think these are definitely planted. I don't know how long ago. There's photos of these specific pyramids that did have trees on them. I mean this is March, so I mean there are trees there that might be deciduous that just having trees leaves yet there. It was. I think it was an acacia, which is it has like a spiny it's a spiny legume, leg leguminosity.
Speaker 7: It's a highly symbolic trees.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes they are, Yes, yes, I'm.
Speaker 7: I think it's it was. It was a spiny legum which looked like a asia bush.
Speaker 2: And that's by like tropical plant biologies my expertise, so I was able to I think it's I think it's an acacia or in that family. I don't know if it's psychedelic. I don't know, that would be crazy, I'd be interesting, really funny.
Speaker 7: Like cases. The empty acases are known. The cases was what forced the the scientific community to finally admit that plants have feelings are sought to because they were founding no explanation of why it were so much kudus dead, right, And so when they started investigating this, and this was threading, it was killing all the the population of kudus that feed on the acacias, right. And so what was happening is because they were a slightly overpopulation of these animals and they could actually kill the acacia by eating all of the leaves. The acacias started to release a pheromone when was down wind, not always, and it sent it to the other tree. The other tree would receive it, and so as soon as the kudoos get there, as soon as they start eating it, they die because they turned themselves into poisonous. They create this poisonous substances over receiving that information and was killing the kudoos and this was spreading all over the place, and that was how they were forced with a small articles, just a small article that I published regularly on X where they were forced to admit that plants, after all, have a much more complex life than we thought they do. So acacia is involved in many things, including into religious things.
Speaker 8: Hey, Ricardo, when you said that them reminded me of that movie That Happening. You remember that, well, Mark Webert, remember when all the plants was changing on people and killing them based on what was going on?
Speaker 7: Remember that movie?
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, that that's what I gotta go back and watch that movie.
Speaker 11: Doesn't the acacia have the highest recorded level of d MT molecule?
Speaker 7: Uh, that would be our and Void's territory. But but I think you might be correct. Okay, that is again I'm not sure if it's acasia. If someone goes there and says, oh there's no acasis, we blame it on you.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, but yeah, the case is also the colonize disturbed open areas, so it's the ecology of it says it's highly possible.
Speaker 5: I think they grow around mound sites too, So you get a lot of acacia around mound sites. Pyramid sites probably as well.
Speaker 7: Makes sense.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So, I mean I don't know if it is, if it's stone or just the mound. I mean, I've been to mounds in in in the United States, in the Miamisburg Mound in Ohio. And it doesn't look anything like this at all. It's just like a round, circular mound, right, it's it's it's definitely smaller, but it doesn't look like this is like trapezoidal shape. It's got I don't know if, as Ricardo said, if they're if their deadlines are like they're seating it or not. I don't know. Something something is going on here.
Speaker 7: It's what is the elevation on this mark?
Speaker 2: Uh, like the height of the pyramid or the elevation of sea level? I height, I I can't estimate, that's me. I'm maybe eighty feet maybe smaller. I'm sorry to.
Speaker 11: So the surface of the mound or pyramid, does that have any kind of grass vegetation on it?
Speaker 2: A little bit?
Speaker 12: Yeah, So it's interesting that nothing really has grown on it. Like it's like the soil itself does not allow for much vegetation, doesn't support the growth of or sustaining the growth of much vegetation.
Speaker 7: True, Yeah, I mean it is.
Speaker 2: It does seem to be groomed maybe and managed. But you're right, the soil it seems very like well, the soil there. It seemed really I was the word like eroded and leached. It was just very it was like dusty, very dusty type of top soil, right, So I mean dusty. Yeah, there's a lot of dust in China because the ground is sold and just all the erosion and the lead shape, right, and.
Speaker 4: So yeah, I mean, mark, is that a multi reactor nuclear facility there?
Speaker 7: I think I think it is. Well aside, I'm pretty.
Speaker 4: Sure those not only do they need flowing water and so on, but a nuclear power generation facility like that and anywhere, they need to be put in certain places where the energy is at.
Speaker 6: A certain residence that it is stable.
Speaker 4: So not only is flowing water important, but there are considerations as to where do they put the power plant.
Speaker 6: Interesting that they're right there, y.
Speaker 5: Are you aware of poverty Point mound?
Speaker 2: Mark me poverty Point?
Speaker 1: Further?
Speaker 2: The name is that the one in Saint louis You know.
Speaker 6: I think it's it's Louisia.
Speaker 7: Yeah, sorry, apologies.
Speaker 5: It's well, it was the largest pyramid in the United States. It was a massive structure that it was a flat top pyramid and they built that in front of a huge amphitheater looking thing where everybody was living and they still don't know how because it was supposedly hunter gatherers. So Poverty Point's an interesting case study as well.
Speaker 7: I was ahi on Fridays. The animals took the holidays, so they had just Friday three so that they did it.
Speaker 13: I mean, I'd be interested to know if these have been excavated at all, because there might be a big layer of sediment on top of these, and there's no telling them what they look like beneath that layer of sediment.
Speaker 3: This this place is supposed to be thirty two meters high.
Speaker 2: Two meters so about one hundred feet one hundred feet.
Speaker 8: And.
Speaker 3: The base length is two hundred and twenty two to two hundred and forty meters.
Speaker 11: So it's not that high.
Speaker 7: It's not that high to say, oh.
Speaker 3: No, I'm sorry, one hundred and fifty, one hundred and sixty five. I was looking at a different place. One hundred and fifty hundred six five minutes. That's interesting.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well, Nick, you you have to apologize me, but I really didn't stay any longer.
Speaker 3: Okay, No, that's fine. We're gonna wrap it up anyway. Yeah, Ricardo, do you want to wait till we wrap it up a few more minutes or.
Speaker 7: So a few more minutes. Yes, it's fine, but yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Was gonna have to wrap it up now. Anyway, I think two hours is enough. Again, like Mark, I wish I would have realized that you had that much in there, but uh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, this is perfect, this is this is great, this is amazing, really really amazing.
Speaker 7: I want to say.
Speaker 2: I mean, if I'm going back to China next week for gonna be there planning, I have to sign a two year contract. So what I'm saying this is because clearly I'm not like I'm around. I've found a group of experts that really know their stuff, and if they know places for me to go and film and and do the tests right with, like determined the helmholds frequency, which I'm going to google after I have the guitar tuner app on my phone already.
Speaker 7: You need you need a good compass, you need a multimeter so you test it soon. And you need magnets, small magnets that you can carry with you.
Speaker 2: Magnets. Okay, I mean I'm going to always bring a compass. Yes, I'm going to google this information. I mean, if if you have like specific uh explanations how to do it, like right, like a method. I would totally accept that, and uh yeah, let me know, let me know places to film and go, because that's I'm going to be there. I want to be I want to I want to be helpful. I want to contribute just what footage I can.
Speaker 7: So sure, in order to find these type of energies, you must assume that it's not any day. So there are specific days where you find it it's much stronger and the days that you might not feel anything at all. So when you visit places that you know that you're going to want to test tuesdays of full moon, or there are certain alignments with certain planets, you check the place for. Always look for papers on archae astronomy on the site that you're visiting, and on archae acoustics of the site that you're visiting. Might not exist, but if there are, they will tell you what are the best days because you know what's the alignments of the site to visit it.
Speaker 5: You just got to learn how to use one of these, yes those before that's a function company and it has all of the planetary alignments on it. So all you got to do is learn how to use that. You'll be good to go.
Speaker 7: Okay, excellent, you have have it?
Speaker 3: Do you have a feng shwaey garden?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 5: I don't.
Speaker 3: I was just thinking you might have. You know what I'm talking about, right, yeah? Okay, uh yeah, all right, sorry about that. Mark. Uh you know what, I let everybody plug their show too, real quick, Ethan. Just let everybody know where they can find your stuff.
Speaker 14: Ethan Andegosmith on all the usual suspects of social media. New articles on a cult research institute one one dropping soon. Appreciate all you guys. Mark, great pursuit of all this information.
Speaker 4: Of a of a really amazingly long culture.
Speaker 6: So thank you, No.
Speaker 3: Of course, thank you. I appreciate you jumping on man. Yeah, some interesting stuff for sure. Headless Giant. Please let everybody know where they can find your work and remind them about the show. Please.
Speaker 5: You got it. You can find me on Twitter Helpless Giant and on YouTube the Helpless Giant Show every Thursday. If you've got any sort of paranormal experience that you had, send it to me at the Heapless Jackpodcast at gmail dot com. Thank you, and we got dowsing rods. Get some dowsing rots.
Speaker 7: Yes, those are r to work with, but yes, and we got.
Speaker 3: D O w S.
Speaker 5: D O W S I n G dowsing rounds.
Speaker 7: You will take some explaining at the airport, but don't worry.
Speaker 6: That's gonna be a fun rabbit hole for it. Definitely look up dowsing rods.
Speaker 3: You better know what they like, like what you're doing with them in case they ask you. This would make it look like you sound like you know what you're doing.
Speaker 5: You know they love dowsing in China, They're all about it.
Speaker 3: That's great. That's I should actually get a pair of those myself too. Uh, Tim, Please let everybody know what's going on.
Speaker 6: H thanks for having me. You can find me at sixth Sensory Podcasts, Spotify, Apple, YouTube, Instagram.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 6: This has been really in lighting. This has been great side so I always happy to be here and happy to do this. Thanks for having me.
Speaker 3: On of course, thank you. Oh yeah, those dousing rods aren't too expensive either, all the head those. I just looked it up right now. I was like, oh, holy shit.
Speaker 5: I gotta grads and a pendulum.
Speaker 3: You're good to get, let's be serious. I was like, Yeah, why the fuck havepen? I grabbed the path of these all right, yeah, Ricardo, please go ahead, sir.
Speaker 7: Okay, So, first of all, market was a pleasure of meeting you and being read all of the rest of the participants. As always, you can find me at Ricardo Calvary one at X as you've seen on the screen the whole time, and do visit the Institute Finatural Philosophy. And that's all.
Speaker 3: Thank you very much, thank you, sir, and we got Tyrone. Please let everybody know where they can find your stuff in your book.
Speaker 8: Thank you, Thank you a mark.
Speaker 7: That was wonderful presentation. Man.
Speaker 8: I was going and watching that video. I'm going to go back and watch it again and do some more research. I appreciate what you share. But you can find me on most social media. Think can be found on my website Rebirth at the word dot com. You can also find my book Journey through the Origins of History through Amazon, which way seller. So thank you appreciate this, Nick for letting me be on here with you guys.
Speaker 3: Hell, thank you, sir. And last but not LEAs Lisa the cult reject bad scientists, what is going on? Thank you for joining.
Speaker 11: Us, Thank you, thank you, and Mike kat says that he really enjoyed the show too. Mark, thank you so much for the presentation. That definitely open a whole new set of things in my head to kind of go into. And I definitely want to just plug because I don't know if you went through this in that the actual granite itself can store data for billions of years and that's why it's being explored heavily by tech. So maybe look at that, and then the low frequency that it admits, low frequency, middle frequency and stuff like that. But the rest of the rejects, thank you for having me, my apologies for my tardiness, and the only thing I like to plug it is the equot Research Institute dot org checks out there.
Speaker 3: Thank you, oh thank you. I appreciate it. And finally, the guests for the last two hours, Mark, please let everybody know where they can find all your amazing work.
Speaker 2: For sure, thank you. I guess all that footage and more can be found on my YouTube YouTube dot com, slash at Megalithic China all one word, and you can find me on x right at Megalithic China and yeah, I guess those the mean places to find me and I'll be hopefully posting more videos in the next months and years to come about China.
Speaker 7: So let's let's do that.
Speaker 2: Let me tell me what to film and i'll i'll try to get out there for you and we'll definitely.
Speaker 7: And a book, a book with images. Let's produce a book with your images.
Speaker 3: Wow, you could actually do that, Yeah, right after a while, you could definitely do it.
Speaker 2: Image book, all that stuff for sure sounds good.
Speaker 7: Yeah, let's.
Speaker 3: For people who are interested. Definitely go check out his YouTube. I mean, he has like over our long videos of like just you know, drone and stuff or whatever. Definitely go check it out. He's got a lot more on there than I even showed on here. Thank you again, Mark, and thank all of you for making it. There was some of the ones I couldn't, but there was worked out fine. It was great, great crew, a lot of awesome stuff, and I appreciate all.
Speaker 2: Of your time.
Speaker 3: Again, Thank you everybody in the chat. That's what's up. There was a lot of people here from the beginning to the end. I really appreciate that. That's why I'd got to love and until the next one, everybody, be well, lad.
Speaker 15: Close your words, look into the darkness, find the blazing.
Speaker 1: Start focus on it would become the eclipse. Don't feel like the show begins
Speaker 5: You be sure to ta