Speaker 1: Wow, Wow, well welcome.
Speaker 2: It's Thursday, November seven, twenty and twenty four. Welcome to the Only Show about Spartan Dogs hosted by Spartan Dogs. This is part of ms U. I'm your host Jason Strayhorn, along with my co host Cedric Swerving Irving Swerve.
Speaker 3: No, no, I ain't got I got nothing.
Speaker 4: You got something. You got something.
Speaker 2: Many we had to get everybody to get the vote out. But now it's Thursday, and I know you still really from Indiana lost?
Speaker 1: Uh right, But you know what I was telling people, one of my good friend slash best friend slash brother. We made it because he was on g M A what is GM showing everybody like you know he he went? That mean I went because I was with him in spirit. Good Morning America.
Speaker 3: I saw you boy. Whoa, oh you look the.
Speaker 4: Good talking about Marian Smith.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes, Look, we're gonna talk about him as well as some special guests that we're gonna get to in a moment, and we're gonna talk a little bit about the loss of Indiana, but also looking forward to in the Illinois after this bye week. That is right now, Cedric Man, Look, welcome, people who haven't been here before.
Speaker 4: We welcome you. If you have, we thank you for your loyalty.
Speaker 2: Man, don't forget to hit the liking, subscribe buttons at all and follow us on all of our social media platforms at this is part of MSU. Had some great content there, especially yesterday from New York City Swerve Woody Carr.
Speaker 4: I think he set a n C double a record today.
Speaker 1: Okay, wood he was mad because he lost last week. Somebody made him he had a record. He was he was consistent and he lost this time. He was super early. But we got hey, baby, we got married the Maria.
Speaker 3: Mary Maria d Maria got Jim. Yeah deep city again. I said, look, you gotta look.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, yeah, we got Jim. You know, we got we got some people in the house. That's what's up.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Man, So, so what he set the record? What was the time? When did he get on? Let's look at this.
Speaker 3: I want to say, like ten forty seven am.
Speaker 4: Or something ten thirty three?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: First of all, wood can you please righte? How did you get on at ten thirty three and stayed on at ten thirty three?
Speaker 3: Like? How do that work? Over?
Speaker 1: There?
Speaker 3: Is Hawaii another country or something like?
Speaker 2: Man, it was five thirty in the morning for him. Yeah, five thirty three. Amn't. I don't know who's gonna beat that. I don't know.
Speaker 4: That's that's dominance right there.
Speaker 3: Not nobody eat Wood in the class, is all.
Speaker 2: He definitely is. Hey, listen, we got to get to some special guests. But before we get to our guests, we have to talk about our former guest of Marion Smith. And if you remember Marion, we had him on the show Cedric and I had him here with Mama Tron some weeks back. He lost his mother to cancer. At the time when we brought him on the show, his mother, Gayla, was still alive, and he has since been granted guardianship of his four younger siblings's five of them. One is nineteen his sister, so she helps out around the house as well with them, but siblings all the way ages down to ages three. Now that's the youngest right now. So you know, I think we have a couple of pictures. They ended up getting invited after the show with us here, and you know, they had I hopped cal stepped up.
Speaker 4: And I got him an nil deal.
Speaker 2: Then John Campbell over at McDonald's did a similar thing then Larry Lage at Associated Press wrote a beautiful article and it took off from there. Now Good Morning America did a phenomenal clip a show yesterday, and I think we have a bit of it right here for you to take a look at.
Speaker 5: For forty thousand dollars, that is that going to help you?
Speaker 4: Guys?
Speaker 3: Yeah, most definitely.
Speaker 6: Man, this is a bunch of owner thank kind shepping, you know, donating us to us. You know, everything helps, you know, it takes a village, So thank you so much.
Speaker 5: So we have another surprise for you because we know it's so much going on. It's so much stress, so much everything. So our friends at Disneyland Resort, they they saw your story and they wanted to give you a vacation to Disneyland.
Speaker 4: Are you serious? I'm shared about that.
Speaker 5: You're going to stay at the Disney Resort hotel. You got to get experienced Disneyland Park, Disney California Venture. How do you get around right now?
Speaker 6: You know it's kind of hard, but like not really, you know, I pay for ubers all. I'm trying to look back on that, you know, because it's taking a lot.
Speaker 4: Of my money, and then I can imagine that you know, I try to.
Speaker 6: You know, I got teammates and when anot you know that lookout for me.
Speaker 5: So yeah, you got some good support.
Speaker 4: There definitely a lot of support there.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 6: It's people that's around, like you know in the smartan community that helps out as well, you know, so and shout out to everybody that's been helping. You know, it's a blessing, you know, thank you so much.
Speaker 4: I got something.
Speaker 3: Come on, man, come on with Oh I'm following you. Come on, follow me, follow me, let's go.
Speaker 5: We're gonna go outside for a second because oh man, we know you spent so much on ubers that we got one laugh surprise for you. Our friends, right, he reached out to our Our friends are Detroit GMC dealers, and they decided that they wanted to get used this g MC acadia.
Speaker 3: That's your man, that.
Speaker 2: You can get yours.
Speaker 5: Your shotgun, your shotgun.
Speaker 4: What you know?
Speaker 5: How you feeling, man, Now, there's.
Speaker 6: Nothing the word in the world to explain like, oh no, I'm just feeling so I feeling love.
Speaker 4: Man, This is ridiculous.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 5: When we saw your story, you say you feel the love. We see the love that you show to your siblings.
Speaker 4: And everybody every day.
Speaker 5: So you're an inspiration to all of us. All of you are you and your whole family know your siblings are watching. So we just wanted to help you guys as much as we can. And thank you the Disneyland catch app in GMC.
Speaker 3: We be able to do that.
Speaker 4: Thank you God so much.
Speaker 3: Like this is a blessing. I want to what my mam to be doing.
Speaker 5: Right now, this moman, Well, we know your mom's probably that you said that piece. Your mom is always with it most definitely.
Speaker 4: All right, we're behind you the way man. All right, you know.
Speaker 1: What, Hey, I ain't crying straight, I ain't crying.
Speaker 4: Man, you ain't.
Speaker 3: I ain't gonna do it. I don't want to do it.
Speaker 4: You see they cuting onions in that room.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's something in this hotel roomer out many.
Speaker 4: What did you think about that?
Speaker 7: Ah? Man?
Speaker 1: You when you talk about a blessing, it's it's a big blessing. And then when you when you when you know how it started, Like if I was on the outside looking in, you know you you you emotional, you're saying all good.
Speaker 3: For the kid, but to know how it started? When when what it's called when.
Speaker 1: You're raising money, when that was at zero, when it was at whatever, when it was just five hundred or whatever it was, you know, and then to know that.
Speaker 3: You know, you you you, you put a.
Speaker 1: Little couple of dollars into it. But then to see the you know, they always say, I believe and I always say this to my kids. Always processed before prize. Yeah, and we was part of the process. And I seen the process and tend to see that like that was the ultimate prize, right because shout out to the people on Twitter, who who who you know who I love and when people speak their opinions and saying you don't know what you're talking about and the coaches can't do this and this can't be done, but hey, it got done, you know what I mean. We was hoping that it got done another way. But when you speak, sometimes people listen. And I'm glad man the man got transportation, cash, shap and Twitter, Instagram and everything we ever gave.
Speaker 3: Man. That's good man. Just to see the sky.
Speaker 1: And like you said, what would his mama say now? But she's smiling, she resting good.
Speaker 4: Huh. Yes, he is looking down on him.
Speaker 2: And there's those six or five other siblings that they take care they take care of him.
Speaker 4: I mean going to his house and seeing how they operate. It's beautiful.
Speaker 2: And in that segment, they had a porch where they interviewed each of the kids and ask him what he means to them. And when you hear that, I mean, there wasn't a dry eye in the house. When you hear young k I'm talking about eleven year olds, five year old, thirteen year old or sixteen year olds talking about what a great man he is, even his nineteen year old sister, Like, think about that, you have a sister, you know, you imagine your sister when he was twenty one time you're telling people that he's a great man. He really is. He's a great man, and you see it, you feel it. I mean, the young man has taken on the responsibility that is beyond what I've ever seen.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: We tried to find other cases like this. There isn't that hasn't been and so we do as much. We can't support them and any spartan people out here and any people that want assistance with things. And you know, speaking of that swear, we have a lot to get to today because we're gonna help stopping man straight.
Speaker 3: My sister would have said I was, I was great.
Speaker 1: I was, I was a great brother, I was you know, yeah great man.
Speaker 3: Nah, because she called.
Speaker 1: Me in mature. She wouldn't have said man. She probably would she would have called me boy. I would have had a problem.
Speaker 4: Come. Uh.
Speaker 3: That's that's one thing I said. And I said it one time before. Brother.
Speaker 1: You know, people don't understand your your dedication behind it, like you know, you you had the keys and and and a lot of us just jumped in your car and follow you your lead on this and and uh and brother, you you you was passionate about it, like you know you you your passion, your your passion rubbed off on me because I was kind of lost about it, you know what I'm saying. But through you and seeing how much it meant that you meant something to me, and I got into it just because I saw the desire that you had to make sure.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: I mean, people don't understand like the calls and you know, us having cigars and you talking about it, and how passionate you was about it. I mean I can go on and know, but you know, I wish I could buy you a car straight.
Speaker 2: Oh man, hey, I don't look watching the look on the kids' faces and seeing trying to bring them some some brightness in the middle of a lot of pain, because it's not easy, right, losing a parent. I've been there when I was misis state. I lost my mother to cancer and I didn't have to take care of any younger siblings at all. And you know, seeing the weight that a marion has to carry and everybody in the home household, I felt compared well, and a lot of spartans, a lot of people around the world have felt compelled to help, and as we've seen that culminated a little bit yesterday on Good Morning America with Michael Strahan and Robin Roberts.
Speaker 4: Was there, I mean it was it was special. It was special.
Speaker 2: It was like watching an extension of my own family, right, I'm just watching them many I had the next thing, I know, I was like, why are people handed me tissue? They were handing me tissue?
Speaker 3: You were crap? You were you like, you know, was you just teary?
Speaker 2: Are you just no?
Speaker 4: No? No no.
Speaker 1: That's when you say, well can you break because I'm working on my stuff too.
Speaker 3: When you meet compel.
Speaker 2: You mean I was thrust. I felt obligation. I felt like I needed to.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, compel, you got me in my dictionary now, so I wanted to. Yeah, yeah, I was gonna use compelled to.
Speaker 4: I like that.
Speaker 1: But I know obligation, you know, obligation work well with me. Yeah, man, that's that's a blessing. And man, like I say to the people that don't know, man, I seen like you know you, I could have easily sworn that that was akin' folk with yours. Oh you know, that's how passionate you was about it and behind the scenes.
Speaker 3: And I've seen that.
Speaker 1: So and like I said, I'm not gonna sit up here and be like, yeah, I took I followed your lead on it, you know what I mean, because I didn't know much about it.
Speaker 3: You knew the ins and outs. You was making phone calls. I mean, so.
Speaker 4: There's a lot of people said besides just me.
Speaker 1: Now, I know I can't speak for the people that I'm not one. I can't speak for the people that I don't know. I just know I know you so humble this and it's like, see me give me my flowers.
Speaker 3: From you.
Speaker 2: I'm taking them I'm taking you. I couldn't have done it. I didn't do it alone, so.
Speaker 1: You got it than me. I would have got on TV Good Morning Man. I would have got on teach something straying. Listen, man, I to need to come in to get a kid a hug or I was right there.
Speaker 2: I was in to see Shohn somebody else behind right when they were walking out to the car.
Speaker 4: I was there with my camera. But see, I.
Speaker 1: Would have ran something said about it, be like say it just ran by it. I would have got oh, good morning. You know how many people watch Good Morning Americas.
Speaker 2: You know when they were they were doing the hair and makeup man, and I didn't. I didn't do the hair and makeup.
Speaker 3: So hold on, I hope, I hope Mario didnt getting no makeup.
Speaker 4: He was mad.
Speaker 2: He was mad every every no he didn't want, don't touch, don't It was bad that part.
Speaker 4: I was like, come on, man, we losing.
Speaker 1: Street and I can't have no players right now, Come on, man, come on, no makeups right.
Speaker 3: Well, losing Street. I need no damn make up. That's the problem right now.
Speaker 4: Problem that's a bad mentality.
Speaker 2: Won't need no make up? Yes, they do on TV. If you don't good morning a magic, you're gonna do that you too. No, they ain't talking about last and lipsticks. Man, come on, come on, come on, come on. It's all good.
Speaker 3: At putting none no blush or no whatever. Man, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Great, there ain't no blush out at least, you know, I mean you what's the late?
Speaker 3: What the hell good? The sign is real simple beat it says.
Speaker 4: Back it up.
Speaker 2: Hey, all right, I don't know where that came from. All I know is that we got to get to our other special guest here, and we'll get to them after these message from our friends over and I.
Speaker 8: Hop I hopped uh huh everybody weekdays of the new weekends. If I hopped house Faces menu only six dollars Monday through Friday.
Speaker 2: All right, I hop Now it's time to bring our special guests in here. A football player who's doing something beyond just the field. He's doing something for his family and most importantly, his older sister said, you want to bring him in?
Speaker 1: No, I think because you only emotional roller coaster, and I think this is one of those situations where you got more spirit than me towards it, and then you can compel more better than I can right now, you know, so you take on because I'm ready though, But I want you to take the bull by the horn.
Speaker 2: Hey man, Look I've always done that. Look I want them. I can't speak for them like they can speak for themselves. As far as the passion that comes from this family regarding the foundation they've set up, I want to bring.
Speaker 4: On Aaron Brown and Aaron.
Speaker 2: Alexander with his mother Latif Alexander Brown, to talk about the Image Foundation his sister back there, Ayana, welcome.
Speaker 4: This is part of m shoe.
Speaker 1: Familysoes because I think we're gonna need a tissue for this one right here. This mom got a story to tell and and I I just go ahead straight.
Speaker 2: Hey, no, I welcome you guys to the show. Cedric is on is He's on a run right now. But like, listen, I want to talk about first of all, Aaron Alexander with the Belleville High School. You guys are residents of Ron unless you went to U Mass. You transferred from U Mass here to Michigan State University. Talk about your journey and how you got to Michigan State yourself.
Speaker 9: Right now, Uh, it really started up in high school. I got some little recruitment buzz from Michigan State and high school, but at me didn't lead anything. So I ended up going to you Mass things getting work out, and then I got a little I got some news from MSU like we want to see you here, we want to see you out and give you a chance. So I took that chance. I'm here now and I'm glad to be a Spartan dog.
Speaker 4: Okay, so you were at you Mass with k Ryan Lynch ch Adams.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I was. Caroen have been a dog since since I was there.
Speaker 9: So so when I knew when we were approaching him and I told coach KB about him, yeah, we got to get him.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, Yeah that's beautiful. So now and I'll bring on Latis mom. How you doing mom?
Speaker 3: So well?
Speaker 11: Just proud of Aaron.
Speaker 7: Great to go green, go white, Happy to be an MSU Spartan dog.
Speaker 2: Happy to have him closer to home, I'm sure instead of being over there in Boston in Massachusetts now and talk about the foundation image.
Speaker 4: I am a j the foundation that you guys have put together.
Speaker 7: Well, Aaron started a foundation when he was in high school during the pandemic. His sister Ayana wasn't able to have physical activities at home during the pandemic, and so Aaron, with the athletic ability, decided to help her around the house. And then we also have homes for people with disabilities, and he wanted to help those individuals too. So what Aaron asked was to start this foundation. I assist to him, I'm a social worker, and we was able to fun found the Image Foundation, which expanded to giving out handicap equipment to people that are in need. It's about five years span between someone getting a new walker or a roll later or anything like that, so in the meantime we could fill that gap. And so I'm just really proud of Aaron to be able to continue to help and service his sister and help the community with this new project which is giving out turkeys to people in Romless and the surrounding communities, which is such a blessing.
Speaker 4: Oh wow, I mean that's a beautiful thing.
Speaker 2: So you created this Aaron in high school, you said, during the pandemic.
Speaker 9: Yep, it's been been so long now. So that was like my junior year. So we first started off my junior year, but we really got into everything. The swingy thing in my senior year. That's when we had our first even wrong Fox News, I believe.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm, yep. Wow.
Speaker 2: So you're you're having a turkey giveaway event coming up here on November ninth.
Speaker 4: I believe we have a flyer for that.
Speaker 7: Yep, Yes, it's at We were sponsored by the Romula's Community Baptist Church. We were able to secure their facility with such a blessing for them to offer it to us. The address is sixty two hundred Fourth Street and Romulus. We have wonderful sponsors that has sponsored us through the whole event, which includes the bishop auto wrecking. Thank you so much, just giving kudos to all our sponsors for helping us. Marriage, real estate Services, Nappy Roots, Hair Salon decor who made our T shirts because we're fund funded by selling our T shirts and donations.
Speaker 3: So you mean to tell me these free turkeys?
Speaker 1: Yes, y'all, y'all we got not FedEx, but we got a great matter do they?
Speaker 3: He can send the turkey to me because they giving him away.
Speaker 2: Man, you can't. You can't get a turkey, man, you got you need to give some away. Remember he was giving the happy mails away.
Speaker 1: You gotta know what you know who the mom looked like is the have and the have nots and it's miss Anderson.
Speaker 3: I know you ever got that one.
Speaker 1: Put it up, Sean, like the lady from the half and half not y'all are beautiful, y'all out?
Speaker 11: Thank you?
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness, Come up, Sean, Please put I got it right on this straight because I know you don't watch that see me and Tyler Perry friends, you watch.
Speaker 3: I watched every episode. Sean.
Speaker 1: Will you get a chance, please put it up. But you know what can you can you tell me this? This is the part that almost had me earlier when we were doing the pre show up about the daughter situation. But when you talk about it, please talk about it and tell us what the doctor said and how you was praying and and how to you know before he he didn't even have the dress back then, I wanted, I want to know everything.
Speaker 7: Well, God is good because and we have to give him first and foremost in our life. Just give honor to God.
Speaker 11: Thank you for for.
Speaker 7: Ayana being here and inspiration behind Image Foundation. Ayanna had brain cancer at the age of four. They said she wouldn't walk, talk to or here, but by.
Speaker 11: The grace of God. Ayana is doing that even more.
Speaker 7: We have had struggles over the years, but nonetheless we're happy she's had lived a full life, and it's about us giving back paying it forward. Knowing that God says, give our arms a secret, and he rewards you openly. So the reward that He gives us, we're able to bless someone else. The money that we've raised over the years to different events and things like that give us the opportunity to give back to the community. You know, two hundred turkeys was a huge milestone, and it's such a blessing that we can't wait to bless those and have them be recipients of what God has done for us in our lives as well, and especially have a wonderful blessing like Ayana to continue to be there, and she'll be there also giving out turkey too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So I said, do I seend my address to a No no, no, no, yeah, gottween me and young this ain't got none of you turkey.
Speaker 3: My girl.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yah yahda whoa, whoa, That's what I'm talking about. My address seventy six one six, I said it to you, whoa.
Speaker 4: About send him a turkey? Give it to the people that no, no, no, no, listen, we have a question.
Speaker 3: Don't know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Can we donate to this asked question?
Speaker 7: Yes, you have the website image. I am a j foundation. I'm gonna let guarantee you about it.
Speaker 10: Yeah, we have our website and this foundation dot com.
Speaker 9: We got our donation link on there, and then we even have a QR code a little flyer I made, so we got the PayPal QR code all straight to the foundation. We buy equipment, we raise money to buy more T shirt or get inventory for the T shirts and make the T shirts and everything is for the foundation.
Speaker 10: So nothing is like in the pocket. Nothing. This is all just to give to the community.
Speaker 12: All right, man, I want about would you say, did you say he's gonna actually buy one? I think you do.
Speaker 5: I think he did.
Speaker 9: He said he's gonna the QR code though it's only for donations. Though you got to go to the actual website to uh.
Speaker 11: Purchased a T shirt. Ayana has a T shirt.
Speaker 2: On We'll see that, okay, she's so beautiful.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, thank.
Speaker 11: You so much. Yes, thank you.
Speaker 2: Steve doing it to YouTube, you need to do it on their website.
Speaker 3: So Steve Steve, Steve.
Speaker 1: If you order a shirt, because Steve missed a pretty lady, you always get like the small shirts.
Speaker 3: But he's really a two X. So I hope that when he ordered the shirch, how do your shirt run?
Speaker 1: So we don't make sure Steve get the right size, always Websteen all the meeting.
Speaker 3: But he's really a two X.
Speaker 9: Smart two eggs. Like you said, if you're two eggs, we got that. So we got some from Smarty two eggs. So and they are they fit to the size? Okay, yeah, so he really he's two X, but he's really.
Speaker 3: Gonna get like a medium.
Speaker 4: Oh my goodness. Those are nice shirts.
Speaker 11: Yes, yeah, great quality, great quality and.
Speaker 10: Shirts right there.
Speaker 11: And those are our first shirts, the older shirts.
Speaker 7: So we still have some vented shirts and we just obtained the new shirts for this event as well.
Speaker 4: You have some new ones. And that's what you have on right now.
Speaker 11: That a yes on with the logo and the word and on the back and white.
Speaker 2: Yep, oh we got we gotta get them. Support them, yeah, yes, proudly. We don't do what we hit to say. We gotta support image and Ayana. Back then, look you said, yeah, yeah, you.
Speaker 3: Know so y'ah. Y'all know you are the girl for me. You are a girl I never had. Yahya yah yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 2: The handicap equipment. You brought up something about homes that you have. You have homes for people that have handicaps.
Speaker 11: Yes, we have homes. Well, we help and disadvantage individuals as well.
Speaker 7: So that's I'm a sponsor Americal Community Barning Home. And with that being said, like I was telling you that there are people that aren't able to get handicap equipment five year gap, so you can only get every five years.
Speaker 4: That's it.
Speaker 7: Yep, that's the Medicaid loss. So in between times, you know, people break, things break down, your health can deteriorate, and you're not able to get something.
Speaker 11: Up to date.
Speaker 7: So we have gently used equipment and we also can buy equipment. So the money that's donated, so we asked you to donate, we buy actually buy new things. We just don't you know, nothing comes in the house, nothing, nothing is pocketed. We help those in the community that need all we asked you to do. Keep that train of thought. Go to the webshite am I a j Foundation dot org and put in a request. Were able to ship it to you were able to deliver it in the Detroit metro area.
Speaker 3: Do y'all have anything for CTE? Why you laughing?
Speaker 4: Prayer? Prayer?
Speaker 3: You keep playing.
Speaker 10: You keep that head up, That's what I'm trying to do.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, keep your head up.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: He was in the in the old you know, man, man running back took a lot of shots year year.
Speaker 4: Still I ain't worried about him.
Speaker 3: I'm looking at yah ya ya.
Speaker 4: So the event I just real quick.
Speaker 1: So tell me how football going for you, how you like the transition her eyes, everything going? And also tell me compared to to you, man, I know Michigan State is on another level, but you know you want to know, you know how things going, you know what you're excited about, what's your goals?
Speaker 7: And after this because she she watches her brother on football, I mean on TV.
Speaker 11: So you watch your brother?
Speaker 4: Hell why my brother football? The biggest fan you gotta be.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I like that.
Speaker 4: You better promoted, you blessed man.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 9: Her and my grandma are my biggest fans. They always watch me. Now talk about come back home. My grandma.
Speaker 10: I saw you run it down on the field on TV.
Speaker 3: This wedd It's all about man Wed, it's all about man.
Speaker 4: Number thirty three, Yes, sir.
Speaker 3: Number what yes, hold on?
Speaker 4: Hold on?
Speaker 2: Hey, look his guns look a little bigger than yours too.
Speaker 1: No, right there, pop, I thought they weren't supposed to let nobody wear thirty three, because yes they is, Yes, standard soul.
Speaker 4: He's a linebacker, and.
Speaker 3: They let somebody wear thirty three after Yeah, there's.
Speaker 2: Several since boy, I tell you, man, we got to. By the way, we have two thirty three's on the show for the people.
Speaker 3: That it's really one thirty three, but.
Speaker 4: One that's out there right now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, but now my eye is gonna be on him.
Speaker 1: Now I got this information, thirty three from ninety six to ninety eight, we're gonna have some problem by.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Talking about your season, man, I want to know about your season.
Speaker 1: I want to know the comparison, you know, the difference between you mass.
Speaker 3: And here and the whole thing. Give it to me.
Speaker 9: No, but it's been good. This is this year has been really good. Besides a couple of losses we had. I mean, obviously we won't have that outcome, but we're gonna bounce back. Like as the season going on, we've seen We've been a response team. So regardless of what happens in the game, it happened in the games.
Speaker 3: In the past.
Speaker 10: Every player got a history of its own. So we're gonna move on.
Speaker 9: We're gonna go into next week, prepare like nothing happened before. So and compared to you, mass it is a big change, like compared to being away and being home now it's I got my support support system around me. I can be here for my sister and from a mom and do things like this. Uh that's another real main reason I wanted to come back home. And then yeah, it's just a culture man Like I just feel like it's a family like. It just feel real, real, being like a spartan like. It's hard to explain, but it just feels. It feels real, like it is connected to your heart.
Speaker 3: Who got the prettiest girls?
Speaker 10: All right? Man, I got a girlfriend, So I'm not.
Speaker 3: I mean, you can't. You can't you got eyes?
Speaker 10: No? No, I'm face.
Speaker 4: Yeah always yeah, I don't do none of that.
Speaker 3: Oh you thirty three?
Speaker 1: Hey man, you know what, let me no, because I think somebody just put if you can steal with seventy nine, then you can win thirty you know what I think you should wear thirty two or thirty four.
Speaker 3: Man, you got it.
Speaker 1: You got eyes, so you got.
Speaker 4: You so mean with it.
Speaker 2: You're so aggressive trying to tell these boys who got the prettiest girl?
Speaker 1: So you mean to tell me if she if he say Michigan State, his girlfriend get mad because he said, I mean, it's just just you know.
Speaker 4: What, no worry.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I believe man, That's what I mean. You act like you ain't never had a relationship before. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Change, I'm an apple male though, I can say who pretty?
Speaker 4: I mean, okay, yeah that's beautiful.
Speaker 2: So you have the parent tailgates and things like that with with Sean and Steve and all those guys.
Speaker 7: Right, Yes, we're with wonderful parents, supporting our children, you know, all our children across the world and just coming together. The camaraderie that we have to support one and one another is great.
Speaker 11: We love it. We support one another good or bad.
Speaker 7: And recently a friend of mine is her her name is Nikki, and she was talking about adopting, you know, some spartan kids that comes from out of town.
Speaker 11: So we've been connecting with that.
Speaker 7: Number thirty three DJ Canard, he's from Virginia and I'm connecting him with some people up here. This is impromptu everyone, so it just happened and we just want to be a blessing to our players. You know, they are away from home, and when Nikki came up with the idea. She's part of the Spartan family too. She has family and her daughter and son in law they work there as well. I'm not going to give out any names, but nonetheless it's about coming together as a family and that's what we do, support one another with the Spartans tailgating.
Speaker 4: Wow, it's beautiful. I've been.
Speaker 2: We were at the tailgate during the homecoming yes before that against I would just seeing everybody out there fellowship, you know, having food and you know, beverages and out there. I think I've seen everybody doing the hustle. I've seen all kind of lying. They they was doing electric slide. You know, that's what it is. We're for your time, your era, electric slow. It's called the hustle, you know. So it's look, man, it's a sight to see and you can feel the love and the family atmosphere. It is different than Michigan State than anywhere else when it comes to how people stick together now Aaron with the locker room right now, as you said, you're bounce back team. How what's the mood of the team this week, on this bye week when it's limited practice, But what's the mindset the mental right now with everybody?
Speaker 10: Shoot? I mean, ain't nothing chained. They were chaping on armoring.
Speaker 4: No nothing.
Speaker 10: We bounced it back like we've been through it before, we took an air before.
Speaker 9: Ain't nothing different like like after the game, we were like we gotta come back and it hasn't been no divide like we we all come closer together so there's no chipping the armory. Like like I said, we're gonna bunce back and show illinord what we got.
Speaker 10: So simple as that did did to the mom?
Speaker 1: Did you try for the group that didn't make it? That's on TikTok and do you add to it?
Speaker 4: Go to it?
Speaker 1: Oh, they didn't have a cut, they didn't have what they call that try out. They have an audition, so you gotta get your cabulary. They have auditions there.
Speaker 11: I'm not even sure what you're talking about.
Speaker 3: Don't worry about you.
Speaker 1: You ain't missed up because uh, we're still working on Mama Tron trying to left a leg.
Speaker 3: I guess she wasn't never a cheerleader, but it's so wrong. No, I'm just saying, like he's the mom that you know. We'll talk about it later.
Speaker 11: She was a cheerleader.
Speaker 1: She will yeah, yeah, hey, yeah, yah yah ya. I'm gonna I'm gonna I'm gonna text you after this. No, no, ya. I want everybody know, y'all, you're in the twenty eight so she grown.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they got a men, y'all in the business. She grown. She's twenty eight. So I don't want nobody to be like old said you wrong and look at me.
Speaker 1: I'm looking at y'all, y'all to leave us alone. That I was trying to tell thirty three, but he don't want to listen. God, so you mean to tell me his two thirty threes on the team?
Speaker 2: Yes, Hey, the other one is running back Jackson McKay. Sometimes are different. Listen, he has to go through this, he cycles. That's part of the I think the CT he talks about all don't mind me, this thirty three right here, and the beautiful family that you have and the organization image, the image foundation.
Speaker 4: That's something we'll put that up one more time.
Speaker 2: For people, so we can show the the QR code with the link to the website for everybody to donate and support and order.
Speaker 4: One of these T shirts Fresh T shirts too.
Speaker 2: I didn't get I'm gonna here with me and central gonna buy one, okay and also donate from This is part of the MSU family.
Speaker 10: Thank you, thank you anything else?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, absolutely you family.
Speaker 2: So look, we really appreciate you guys coming on here and sharing your story, a beautiful story.
Speaker 7: Appreciate this opportunity to being out of the community and being a blessing to others. Were able to help others and be there for them and just wonderful someone had put on there. Will we be selling the T shirts at the event, Yes, we will be selling the T shirts at the event, and also you can purchase them online and we're happy to ship them to you.
Speaker 3: So we get them online.
Speaker 1: What I get it by next week Thursday, I can wear them on the shows so everybody can know I did what I said.
Speaker 4: I want to do.
Speaker 3: I'm only doing it for ycause me and I got a bud and this. Yeah, I can't wait to see.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I'm gonna make it this year, Yanna, because it's gonna be cold, it's gonna be in our in our riders.
Speaker 3: It ain't good for me right now. But in the spring, y'all, Yana's gonna be me. What what year? You You got one more year?
Speaker 10: I got too more?
Speaker 3: Two more years? Oh yeah, so y'all you're gonna see a whole lot of meat.
Speaker 4: Oh that's beautiful.
Speaker 2: No, I appreciate you guys coming on, especially Ayana with Aaron, Alexander, your mother.
Speaker 4: Your be, my little tief. Thank you all for coming.
Speaker 11: Thank you so much for having us. It's such a blessing. Thank you. All right, just see everybody at the event. We need volunteers, that's.
Speaker 1: Right, Romulus, Steve's going, Sean going, I know Edy baby would go.
Speaker 3: She was this, she she going. We got we got some people.
Speaker 1: We got some great people in this in this chat that that won't mind letting her hand.
Speaker 4: And they're great people.
Speaker 7: Yeah, if you're gonna volunteer, we just ask you to come a little bit early, be there at twelve thirty to help set up and sign waivers and things like that.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, spots, it's a really being it's a real church you gotta sign waivers.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, if my church just come as you is.
Speaker 4: No, okay, you heard the word the.
Speaker 7: Word Sponsors again, Roy's Community, Baptist Church, Murray's Bishop, Auto Wrecking, Murriage Real Estate Services, Nappi Roots Hair Salon, and Schools of Styles who provide us with the T shirts and a miracle community boarding home. And thank you again for m s U and all our the sponsors and everybody.
Speaker 11: That's listening and on us podcast to support us. Thank you so much. Go Green, go White, dude.
Speaker 3: What before you leave?
Speaker 1: Do he get his hair done at Nappy Route? Because I know that's not good. I'm just that because I don't worry about it. Go White said, is a mess.
Speaker 4: I appreciate.
Speaker 2: My baby, all right, all right, I said, listen, man, you something else, great family, great story right there?
Speaker 4: What you think man?
Speaker 3: You saw was looking at me? Come on dog? Yeah, you make me feel like I still got it. You know I was. I was down for man. I'm back. That's great.
Speaker 4: You're back. You're back. We would to make them mental is good? Right?
Speaker 2: You know, look you got shirt. She's not sending you a shirt. Okay, you gotta buy one. That's the shirt.
Speaker 4: Straight.
Speaker 1: But you messed up me getting the free turkey. You ain't getting no free turkey either. You don't need it, you Cedric serving Irving. Man, come on, man, you everywhere.
Speaker 2: Any place you want to go in and get some turkey in Atlanta and Florida, the whole state of Florida and especially in Michigan.
Speaker 4: You got it. So why you need to what you need Onana's turkey for wow?
Speaker 1: Because trad they got two hundred how many people they gonna show up?
Speaker 3: Man, five hundred? Now what they can't do?
Speaker 4: You know now what they can't say.
Speaker 2: They can't give everybody in turk because they got to send one doctor say it. Come on, man, you ain't gotta do that.
Speaker 3: I can't. So that's so this So when you leave, Good Morning America, this is stray horn. I gotta deal with now.
Speaker 2: I gotta see how No, man, you can't listen. I'm coming, Yeah, Good morning American. I'm saying everybody's in the giving spirit on that show. Everybody, the camera man, the cord people, the light people, everybody given, give and given.
Speaker 4: I come here say like what about me? I want to take something?
Speaker 2: Oh, we can't take nothing, man, that's not the spirit swearve you gotta switch your mindset?
Speaker 6: Man?
Speaker 4: What straight?
Speaker 3: How can I switch my mind when we done lost three to four games in a row. They want to talk about it? Can we talk football? Now?
Speaker 2: You gotta tithe, you gotta tithe about that football. Yeah, yeah, let's talk football. Let's talk about it right now. You know what I've been thinking about.
Speaker 1: I wish we can finish the game how we start the game, because remember the last show stray, I say, we gotta make Indiana uncomfortable, and they did that the first quarter.
Speaker 3: They made they Indiana ain't know what dispect.
Speaker 1: But one thing I did learn from Indiana is even with a little adversity that they faced the first time this year in the season, they was down or whatever it is, they didn't fret.
Speaker 3: They didn't.
Speaker 1: They didn't, they didn't worry. They stayed. Of course, they played their game. And it ain't they are two definition. Ain't how you start, it's how you finished.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they are I mean down ten or nothing. They have never trailed one minute of any game.
Speaker 2: Going into the game last week against the Spidans, that we put them down, like you said, made them uncomfortable, tend to nothing on the road. The crowd was into it, and I mean, man, I can't understand it. Forty seven unanswered points forty seven I've never seen that, especially from Indiana in Spidan Stadium.
Speaker 1: I mean to us once once, you know we it's one of those situation where you know, and first of all, I understand this people, I know football if I don't know anything else, and I know right now being a Spartan dog a fan, yeah you won't wins raight now. But I know it wasn't realistic because new coaches, not like he just took over.
Speaker 3: A staff.
Speaker 1: I mean a team that just played in the bowl game or was in the top twenty five, you know, and the new coaches whole new team.
Speaker 3: So but as fans, you want it now.
Speaker 1: But that's why people they give them three year deal because let me give you example, Satan Nick Saban first year Alabama seventy six, next year twelve and two. The next year win the national championship with fourteen and zho And I say we because I was on.
Speaker 3: The staff and I got me a national championship.
Speaker 4: Rig okay, And I'm gonna ask you how to explain.
Speaker 2: Then Kirk Signetti, the coach from Indiana is a first year coach. Also, he probably bringing twenty nine or whatever players from James Madison and they undefeated. They nine and oh for the first time since nineteen sixty seven, about to be ranked and they're in the top ten.
Speaker 4: They're ranked number eight, Sir, how do you explain that?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 1: And I check your boy out. Listen, he's talking about a coach. What he did was when because before he James Madison was at another small little school or whatever it was, James Madison was upgrade from where he was at.
Speaker 3: And James Madison, he came in. He won too.
Speaker 1: He even undefeated. He beat some teams. He beat some you know, big time D one teams two on the schedule. I think he beat ECU. He beat some teams that usually, you know, James Madison don't even have.
Speaker 3: A chance with. Right.
Speaker 1: So, now what he did was when he takes the Indiana job, he know, I got to come in with my guys, right, He come in with a veteran quarterback and he brings sixteen guys from his program that was a winning program, right, And all he did was change the mindset and the culture of the other kids that was there.
Speaker 3: And now once those kids by into a winning coach with a winning attitude, who who who stand on the table, who talk his ship and the kids believe in him.
Speaker 1: So once you believe in a coach, you're gonna run through a wall for a coach. And he got a hell of a game play. They you gotta out score him to beat him, and nobody have done that yet. Why he's off mind, he's an off offensive minded coach. And and and like I said, he come from that tree, from Hayzus. It ain't too many coaches that came from Hazeus tree. That's not being successful.
Speaker 3: Straight.
Speaker 2: Hey, old on where you want to see? He was there when say, hey, Wu's first got the job at Alabama.
Speaker 3: Coach I coached with him.
Speaker 2: So tell me about Signetty. You you coach with, tell us about how he is, how he was back then?
Speaker 4: And what do you say?
Speaker 1: So you know what I saw from Afar. You know he's the receiver coach, I'm assistant to the running back coach. You saw that he was a smart coach, that he knew his football then at what I learned even there that either his.
Speaker 3: Brother or his uncle or his dad would coach.
Speaker 1: Also, all of them, all of them, right, Okay, so you know, you know I did my homework, so you saw that in him. And then one thing I saw in him and I could see the little fire ram. I'll never forget this. This is how I knew that it was. It was eye open to me. My first meeting in the summer when I get on campus, he had word with Saving and he talked back to Saving, but now Saving warned the conversation at the end because he told me, when you get your own team, you do it, Joe fucking way, your way. And I say that because I was like, oh this, these drown men do it my first college you know, on the other side, and I'm like he actually, I'm telling you my eyes like.
Speaker 3: This, like because I was like this I grown man talk. This would go on.
Speaker 1: I'm looking at Saving like, niggle, you you want talking like this and you're talking like this in ninety six you and I mean, it was just an eye opening spirit. And then I saw more of it. And then it hit me like, Okay, these coaches getting six figures, you know, they got the best of everything as coaches, I guess they take that type of stuff.
Speaker 3: But it went on the whole year.
Speaker 1: I even got some of it, and I had tears in my eyes because I'm like, who you talking to? I ain't a player no more. But I never forget. Bobby William pulled me to the side. They say, yep, here, come with the territory. I said, coach, I don't think this for me because I beat his lad. But that don't shock me that he get that. Sinnetti get out there and he say, oh.
Speaker 4: We gonna beat Michigan.
Speaker 1: We're gonna beat these teams, and he talked his little I saw that in him.
Speaker 3: He did as a position, I can tell you that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I mean just just an incredible mind, bet on himself. You don't see a lot of college coaches doing that, especially when they come out of those trees like you're talking about Hayesu slash Nick saving Tree, you know, kind of elevate, get the coordinator jobs and then go on to maybe a higher level head coaching job. But he wanted head coaching experience right away. So we went to Indiana University in Pennsylvania. So that's that's at smaller school that he went to before going to Elon Phoenix and then James Madison. So yeah, Indiana's got one, nine and zero right now.
Speaker 4: Do you think they keep him?
Speaker 1: You gotta keep them and everybody getting his money, you got he gonna get paid and he gonna get some people that's gonna.
Speaker 3: You know, he's hot right now.
Speaker 1: He got a trail where he's been winning, you know, from Indiana.
Speaker 3: You gotta come.
Speaker 1: You know, Curb is getting thirteen if you get in the playoffs. I don't know what he got to be getting five to seven.
Speaker 4: Four he's making four.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, you go. He gonna go from four to ten or he gone Indiana? Can Indiana go to ten? That's the question. And he just got there, so I don't know. I mean, that's that's something remains to be seen. But just on that, it seemed like a first year head coach coming into a program that's never been on the map like that.
Speaker 4: Let's just call it what it is.
Speaker 2: Indiana University football has never been good like this.
Speaker 4: Ever. Top ten they've been.
Speaker 2: They've had some decent years and maybe got the boat eligibility here and there, some seven eight win teams here and there, but never dying for the Big Ten championship. Right now and looking like they have a good run at the college football playoffs. This is a different era. I'm with a you know, transferred portal nil. I mean, it's just keeps evolving.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: You're going to see new upstart teams like that all the time, which gives us hope that there is a place for Michigan State to join that party if all those things aligned, right.
Speaker 1: If okay, if you want to do a quick comparing contrash right, yeah, the key position is if you take Universe in Miami, right, university best Miami best receiver is.
Speaker 3: A five seven five a you know.
Speaker 1: Strap boat, right, you know, I mean he's not the kid at at Ohio State. He's not the kid at Michigan State number six, you know whatever. It is so and I say that, but you know why they's so different right now? Quarterback? Oh yeah, the quarterback for the defense is terrible. The secondary is terrible. The quarterback he give them a chance. Every time they touched the feel their averaging. They scoring forty points because of the quarterback. If you look at Indiana, the kid come back. They quarterback. They put the backup in last week he scored three touches. The quarterback is being consistent and got playmakers around them, and the coaches are putting them in the right position to make plays.
Speaker 3: And guess what, that's why you're getting the Indiana tea. I'm willing to bet you the sixteen.
Speaker 1: Kids that came with him, I wanted to bet you we had to see whatever. There's a lot more. I wanted to bet you. The starters are twenty two. It gotta be at least five or six on both sides. It got to at least ten to twelve that start easily.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a lot lot And the thing that's surprising about him that physical.
Speaker 2: But to the quarterback comment, those two cam Ward and O'Rourke at rourke at Indiana, they're one's a sixth year the other one's fifth year senior. Now these are mature quarterbacks that have been battle tested. Rorke comes from Ohio University six five, two thirty and then cam Moore comes from Washington State down to Miami. Now elusive, but I mean they've seen it all. That's the difference. Right now, what Michigan State's going through with Aiden Childs is he's learning on the job. You know, this is getting a rookie quarterback and throwing them into fire. Right now, it's not doing what you've seen guys like even Aaron Rodgers when he got into the league, he sat behind Brett Farr for a long time before he got his shot.
Speaker 4: You see.
Speaker 2: I mean it happens in the NFL now, but not as not as often. Was a kid that was at Washington last year. I'm drawn away from Indiana that got drafted by the Falcons. Okay, he's sitting behind her cousins right now.
Speaker 1: You make a good point because the perfect example what you're really trying to say is look at the kid that won the Heisman for Alabama that's down at Carolina.
Speaker 4: You're hurting, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, But Aiden has the talent, he got the arm strength, he got all the talent. You know, just like you said, it's repetition. I knew coming in he was. He's basically a freshman.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: He played a little good every third series they say in Oregon State or whatever it is. But that's not like the preparation everything you're doing now.
Speaker 3: As a number one.
Speaker 1: But he got the in talented, He got the talent like I'm not. I mean, you know, hopefully stays or whatever it is. But he's a kid that's a year two and three gonna be a hell of a quarterback, you know.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, good question here by Maureen.
Speaker 2: Is there any word on how to staff plans to upgrade both sides of the line.
Speaker 4: I haven't heard much on recruiting.
Speaker 2: We look like we're getting man handling the trenches at times.
Speaker 1: I told you it was something by my ring. I knew, I knew it was something. I think either she was flag football champs or something. You that's a great question, because you know what, I also want to know why we start off so good in these big games but we cannot finish.
Speaker 2: Adjustments are made and you have to be able to count the adjustment.
Speaker 3: So we're not making an adjustment. I'm asking a question because I got me.
Speaker 1: I know, we got people on Twitter, which I love you who tears down.
Speaker 3: I'm asking because we got a question.
Speaker 1: Here while we're not making adjustment, or we're making adjustment and they coming with the counter punch, or.
Speaker 3: Because every big game, the last three games, what we lost three or four in a row?
Speaker 4: Three? Well, no, two just too too in a row. That's it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we look two we won one and lost two two one win in lost two that's what we did, all right. So yeah, it's and you gotta match the intensity. Okay. So I think that in the Indiana game, there was some adjustments made offensively there. The way they attacked our defense changed a lot. You know, they went from trying to run power right at us to like they started attack the edges and getting thes way in getting them some a lot of conflicts, you know, sideline to sideline people. It was a lot of bone covers. You saw that after Charles Brandley went out of the game. It kind of got you know it, Brandley went down and Malik Spencer went down. Man, you got you know, you have some backups in there. And against Indiana, that's tough. It's tough. And the thing that impressed me the most about Indiana was their defense, how physical they were. They've had good offense, never had good defense ever in the history of Indiana football. I've never seen a top ten ranked defense against the run and overall defensive scoring and all that. I mean, I thought that was joke based on their schedule. But they were physical. They were more physical than Iowa. In the Michigan game, the School down the Road, I think that there was more intensity in that second the late second quarter, you know, they lit into the guys on the side. They looked like a team that was ready to quit. The Wolverine was ready to quit in the first quarter. And their intensity went up and ours went down, and we were just kind of like uh. And they made you know, they played four different quarterbacks done in one drive. And you know we you know, when you saw a number what's his name, the zero kid that comes to the ball and never throws the ball ever. And we're playing in you know, too deep safety as you're talking about, so things like that, Man, you gotta be on it, and you gotta be able to sense it.
Speaker 3: I heard Kirk.
Speaker 2: Signetti in an interview. He talked about how he stalks the sideline looking to see who's having conversations about stuff, not about the game.
Speaker 4: He's looking for players.
Speaker 2: He's listening to coaches to see if the information isn't coming in quickly. You gotta be in tune, man, and everybody has to be going the same direction.
Speaker 4: I mean, it was interesting to hear somebody like that.
Speaker 2: And I noticed that what you just said about saving him, because they are saving now on game day, what they think about Signatty and he says, you know, I don't call guys.
Speaker 4: You know, they called me and I said, okay, they don't have a great relationship.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, trust me.
Speaker 4: I understand.
Speaker 1: What I learned about that tree is you love to go there because one thing about by his alex Or he gonna run. He's gonna run a first class program. Everybody gonna be accountable, you know. But but hours you put in, and how he's hands on and this and this. A lot of people can't wait to get away. But they'll love to go, but they don't want to be there the whole time.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: That's what you think about it a guy like that to go through so many coordinators and still had a success. I mean, but all you gotta do, though, is take something from Esus. You know, you know how the good books say, like all you gotta do is just touch Jesus. You know the clock for Jesus and you heal. You know, you're just taking something. Like I told you, every coach from that tree has been successful at some point, you know, So you know it's all about patient. Like I said, I given the coaching staff a benefit of the doubt, but you made a great comparison saying, you know, Indiana first year coach, but he brought sixteen or you say, more than sixteen of his own players, So that means I got the number sixteen minute, it must be sixteen players that starting or playing a lot from James Madison, that came from a successful program at James Madison, you know, so you know, to each his own man.
Speaker 3: But I got some hope in this staff. I just think we got to plug.
Speaker 1: Into pieces and and uh, you know, quarterback going continue to get better because we got some We got superstar six, you know, three, we got received.
Speaker 3: We gotta play makers, you know, and just gotta plug it in.
Speaker 1: But even as a team like we start that while I was looking at the game, like, dam how can we finish the way we start? Yeah, we're kicking ass in the first quarter this game, the Michigan game.
Speaker 3: We fighting with Oregon in the first quarter.
Speaker 4: It just.
Speaker 3: I turned the TV off out the third I just turned it off. I can't take it. My blood press is straight.
Speaker 2: But the answer Marines question, look, I there is that I think they know that they need depth along the offensive defensive line. You know, there's infhansis on that. But at the end of the day, Maureen. I'll tell anybody this, It has to be great talent evaluation, that's number one. But if you if you don't have the nil dollars, you better. Your talent evaluation has got to be so high, and then you gotta be able to find diamonds under rough.
Speaker 4: It's hard at the level of Michigan State.
Speaker 2: Is that as far as a brand to come in and start looking for diamonds in the rough. If you can't compete with the Miamis and the Oregons and the Ohio States and all that stuff financially, that's the issue. That's what everybody's experiencing right now. I think someone just did a it was on Instagram and something saying that it was.
Speaker 4: Ohio State's coach.
Speaker 2: You know, he would said, look, we can't find offensive lineman a defensive it's tough to find them right now, you know Urban Meyer he said that it's tough. It's just one of the areas that people are having so many problems. So it's gonna be the half and the half nots with that, there's not a lot of hitting going on at the lower levels, so they don't develop.
Speaker 4: So it's a dying breed. So to speak.
Speaker 2: So you gotta find some people that can coach them up and keep them happy, and you know, find them first, and you gotta pay them to so, I mean, I don't know if that helps you, Marine, but we're all anxiously. That's why they pay the coaches as much as they do to find um and do that. And I think that Michigan State can, but everybody has to be going the same direction.
Speaker 4: That's the that's the key swerve. So man, look, we gotta wrap this up. Brother.
Speaker 2: You know, it was a great show today, really uh, headlined by Ayana Okay in the Image Foundation.
Speaker 4: What's your final thoughts before we get out of here?
Speaker 3: Ayana, you are the girl for me.
Speaker 1: You are the girl I never but listen, man, I it's just it's just a blessing this week, man from from from you know, nineteen, receiving the car and and and receiving the money and having the opportunity to get his story out there, man, which I know, you know, this world is filled with people with big hearts and I.
Speaker 3: Know they'll receive more. And I know he gonna do right by.
Speaker 1: You know, I know he learned it from it and it's a situation where you gotta grow and and you got some good people in the ear, you know. And I just hope he can stay steady and be consistent with it. And and you know they like you said that, if they was to hear what the brothers and sisters were saying about it, mall bring tears to your eyes. So he got to be doing a good job. And I salute that brother. Man, I guess not to have a male president in his life and to do what he's doing. You know, I salute him because there's no way I could have done that at nineteen or twenty because I was looking at them girls.
Speaker 4: Straight doing too much of that.
Speaker 2: He's doing a phenomenal job of taking care of his sisters and his brothers.
Speaker 4: And O Marion man.
Speaker 2: You know, look, we always are in your corner, just like me in Ayana's corner, and anybody out there part a nation that wants that needs anything. What this is, what this is what family's about. Real families sticks together no matter what. All right, swerve, so we're gonna get out of here for centric irving. I'm Jason Strayhorned. This is part of MSU.
Speaker 4: Everybody, have a good night, God, bless you go, bring go white are yeah.