Speaker 1: The time.
Speaker 2: Saying yeah, I got some food news for you guys. I thought you might like this. But in order to really set the tone, I think we should start here. Let's go out.
Speaker 3: It feels like a Friday exactly.
Speaker 4: Thing up the few, rampant up a few. That's right, it's time too family time, too few time, family tube, not too few pamp family. You. Let's few tamp family, Let's few timp family, or let's be let's be feed onto you, let's be let's be here. Richard Das said, it's potch out and it's time to.
Speaker 3: Someone whistling when need buzzwords.
Speaker 2: If we don't get buzzwords here, then we're never going to be able to play the feud. Christina will start with you go.
Speaker 1: I got guda cheese right here, So gudda.
Speaker 5: Okay, guddha for Christina good, skin monster.
Speaker 2: Monster okay for skin monster good Okay.
Speaker 6: Chedder Juban's got.
Speaker 5: Cheddar couldn't come up with the more exotic sound and cheese there, that's your deal, American.
Speaker 4: Craft American slashes.
Speaker 2: All right, well, well you will have the top nine answers on the board.
Speaker 3: Nine Cheapest fast Monster Jeff skin White McDonald's number nine, Ben, Taco Bell.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the number one answer. Ben, would you like to pass or play the question for those listening at home, is the cheapest fast food chains in the United States?
Speaker 4: I'd like to play.
Speaker 6: Ben's gonna play a last factory sounds like the new Kendrick.
Speaker 3: I don't think it does, sir. I don't think it does. All right, Ben. The top nine and by nine, I mean nine fast food chains in the United States, but one A nine are gone. Taco Casa. Taco Casa, he says, started.
Speaker 4: In Tuscaloosa, by the way, really, so that was very revelatory.
Speaker 5: Without knowing the parameters, Taco cost is cheaper than Taco Bell, but I don't think there is pervasive across the United States.
Speaker 4: All Right, Burger King.
Speaker 2: Burger better Burger King, he says, number three, correct.
Speaker 3: One strike Wendy's number two. Wendy's.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 2: Even though you used to claim that they had craft Burgers the second cheapest.
Speaker 5: One of the things that we learned during that stretch is that Ben considers it a craft burger based on the paper.
Speaker 3: Strac two for Ben, all right, your paper, I think you're gonna fail. We need answer sir.
Speaker 4: Yeah, long jaunt and silver.
Speaker 3: You're my hero, right, I admire you, so you thank you.
Speaker 2: Skin got a crack at it, Christina. You will now have the choice. You have to pass her play. You can pass the skin or you could play.
Speaker 4: For the wind. Oh it's a great rhyme.
Speaker 3: She's gonna playnna play. That's gonna play huge.
Speaker 1: That sounds like a country song listening to the banjo.
Speaker 4: That's great. It's up.
Speaker 2: Fably fab.
Speaker 3: Okay, okayd.
Speaker 4: KFC.
Speaker 3: Wow, she said KFC.
Speaker 4: She's so good at this. And she.
Speaker 3: Number five, four, six, seven, and eight or left Christina.
Speaker 2: Top well cheapest fast food chains, Top cheapest fast food James.
Speaker 3: Top nine jas Arby's.
Speaker 4: Oh that's a tough answer.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Number seven seven and they don't charge much for him.
Speaker 3: Did you say you had it last night? Yeah?
Speaker 1: And I kind of feel nauseous today, Okay.
Speaker 4: I just want to thank them for their new partnership. Love Arby. It's the best roast beef sandwiches I've ever had. It's time for the Arb sauce. Song of the day. There's a Lincoln apart.
Speaker 5: Okay, other day, let's go with Sonic, Let's go there, man, This small town girl knows what she's doing.
Speaker 3: Four and eight are on the board. That's it.
Speaker 1: Oh god, okay, I'm running out because I had those written down.
Speaker 4: Dairy queen.
Speaker 3: Went back to her roots. Yeah, oh no, this is not good. You cann't do it.
Speaker 5: Raising canes because they're resigned.
Speaker 3: M hm, skin you can steal.
Speaker 4: Look at her trying to read KT. She's like reading the maid.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm trying to picture in my head when I drive. You know, when you see the exits, what signs are on there?
Speaker 3: And I am just do you know of any other food places?
Speaker 1: Taco cabana?
Speaker 2: That's a quick scan you can steal if you don't get it, Ben, I'll get a chance to steal one.
Speaker 4: If I get one, I win. I will go with Chick fil.
Speaker 3: A number.
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 3: There it is.
Speaker 4: That is food his family feud style