Speaker 1: From that before he got too over overheated.
Speaker 2: So is Lucas Cage.
Speaker 1: Is he an agnostic or what's his I'm not sure because I think the last time he called in he was saying that he was open to like Buddhist ideas, but he maybe I'm not sure, but he does have a pretty large Twitter presence, and he's, you know, kind of made a name for being very opposed to Zionism and Intalmudism, et cetera. So he's got a large audience from that. And then he's called in a few times and we've had some good discussions about religion and metaphysics, and so I think he's been listening to what we talk about because you know, he's he's trying to understand justification and tag and all that.
Speaker 3: Anyway, so let's go over to Jeff Stein.
Speaker 1: Real quick recap of the first twenty minutes, which was really revealing because Jeff Stein says that he was recruited into Trilateral by David Rockefeller, and he mentions the Kissinger family. He mentions I don't think he mentions Brazenski, but originally Kissinger created the Trial Adroar Commission under David Rockefeller as a steering committee specifically for Brazenski.
Speaker 3: So let's listen to this recap of that.
Speaker 4: Finance, which was at the time when DLL or become the donor sponsor, however you want to say it for what was considered the most cutting edge group of men.
Speaker 1: By the way, we will break up some of this by taking calls. If you want to call in and you want to talk about the previous topics, you're welcome to. We're not gonna just talk justin McCaffrey. You can call in about whatever you want and we'll kind of space it together between the video Epstein stuff because it's gonna get a little technical and dry, but it's relevant because not only does it talk about like global elite stuff, he also gets into the domain of geopolitics and metaphysics. So he's going to get into the relationship between mysticism and technology, cabbalistic elements, et cetera.
Speaker 4: Mathematicians in the world.
Speaker 5: Actually, so Santa Fe Institute in the late eighties early nineties, I was interested. I was on the border Rockefeller. So that starts Rockefeller at University, formed.
Speaker 4: By John D.
Speaker 5: Rockefeller to sort of give back to the community east side of Manhattan, except it was old It was sort of old fashioned. They were talking about medicine, and medicine by itself was again subject to the ideas of science. They were trying to find use science to find cures for disease. And I said, no, we need to do something different. We need to start interdisciplinary work in most.
Speaker 4: Schmuck like you get on the border Rockefeller.
Speaker 5: What year was that, I don't remember late I think eighty nine and ninety one.
Speaker 4: So that's some one of the most prestigious research places in the world. Correct, yes, okay, How did a guy like you get on the board of rock a blue blood, internationally known, internationally known hard research, Nobel Prize winners all over the place. How did they pick a guy like you?
Speaker 1: I like this idea, sexy spy music in the background with Jeff Stain McCaffrey talking to help us pass the time and get through it.
Speaker 3: I like that.
Speaker 4: I do a trader basically some guy from bear Sons.
Speaker 5: Good question. So I was asked to be on the border of Rockefeller, and I think it was I was on the bard of Rockefeller. There was a money manager who said, Rockefeller needs someone with financial expertise because the university is growing and there's lots of new things you have to Again, we go back to the original discussion of the last time. Up until the mid eighties or sort of early set mid seventies, the most important thing was your name. If you were a Rockefeller, you already considered to be brilliant. If you were head of General Motors, it was your reputation. It was who you knew, who your family was, what was your character. And then in the mid seventies, basically.
Speaker 1: I'm really glad that Jeff Stain mcguffrey is understands the importance of character and virtue ethics.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't have thought him to.
Speaker 1: Be so sensitive and mindful of those topics. But it's good to know that the global elite care very much about having good character. So that's goodness.
Speaker 5: Welly, if you remember, you probably had a calculator. It was very advanced in those days to have a Texas instrument calculator where it could by putting in the numbers, it would multiply for you to do square roots. And that was the first and everyone who had a calculator was already advanced.
Speaker 1: I had the Woody Allen model calculator and when you would put the the numbers in back in the nineteen eighties, it would reply and say, it looks like maybe it's a little more than that. Maybe if you put in a little more numbers, the numbers will turn into something a little more.
Speaker 5: On Wall Street, a simple almost like your accountant. The most important parts of business we're really now going to calculate.
Speaker 1: I like the idea of a Woody Allen Jeffrey Epstein calculator that fixes the numbers and fixes the books for you. It's automatically programmed at the end to fix the books relations.
Speaker 5: So it's not only mathematics, but things that could be calculated. Reputation couldn't be calculated. I could give you you a ten on a reputation scale at eight, What does it mean to have a measurement of your reputation. We'll get to that later. But people places.
Speaker 1: That, by the way, sounds like perhaps inklings towards a social credit score. Now. I don't know that that's where it's going to go in the conversation because the next section gets into high finance. And when they talk about high finance, as you guys know, they mention the importance of fractional reserve lending or lending out without the correct number of assets or gold or whatever to back up what's being lin out. And this is a huge vindication for those of us that have listened to Tragy and Hope, Carol Quigley, people in the Ron Paul Sphere, Von Misisphere people.
Speaker 3: The Austrian school of economics.
Speaker 1: They've had this critique, remember Creature from.
Speaker 3: Jackal Island right for many, many years.
Speaker 1: This is the central motus operandi of the federal reserve system, which is based on the Rothchild banking model. And we have that, by the way, in the biography of the Rothchilds by Morton, which we've been citing this week, and they even admit in the book, as I put them.
Speaker 3: On Twitter, that.
Speaker 1: The Waterloo story, the famous Waterloo story of advanced intelligence which led them to be able to buy up the market as it crashed, is the model that Jeffson every himself uses for finance. Now, so a lot of admissions, key points, and what's weird is that it's going to go in the direction of questioning scientism.
Speaker 3: He's going to get into Kabbala and he's even.
Speaker 1: Going to bring up Leibniz and That was the last thing I would have expected to be in a ban in Epstein interview is a discussion of Leibnitz. So it's very pertinent to those of us from the philosophy domain. We're going to talk about the monads, monadology. We're going to try to decipher does Epstein really nobody's talking about or is he a sued And I think ultimately it's it's going to be probably cabalistic because the way that he describes gigantic systems working as organisms also has parallels with the cabalistic.
Speaker 3: Myth of the column.
Speaker 1: So we're gonna be focusing on Cobbolism and all that as we get into Jeff Stain mcceffrey's interview, we're going to skip ahead to where we left off, which was about twenty minutes in after he explained to Bannon fractional reserve banking. And again it's kind of surprising to me Bannon doesn't.
Speaker 3: Get it, like he's not aware of what Like.
Speaker 1: Everybody from the Ron Paul sphere, right, everybody from this side of things knows what fractional reserve banking is and how the bankers use the gold note scam, and they would print more gold notes than they had actual gold. You know, quickly says this within the first twin or pages of Tragyan Hope, and it goes back centuries and ultimately it goes back millennia. So this is an old trick of devaluing the currency. That's basically what Epstein is talking about. And he says more or less that the way that he got recruited into this high level trilateral steering committee stuff was because he was able to explain high finance and fractional reserve banking to these people, which you would think they would understand.
Speaker 6: But they didn't.
Speaker 5: Sure you understand your body system, you'd say, well, I hope so because I wanted to keep me healthy. But you could have a kidney infection, you could have a heart attack, you could a broken knee. There's lots of pieces of the system. And in fact, when you ask the question, very few doctors understand your entire body because especially.
Speaker 1: And we're going to fast forward to that part where he talks about systems analysis. So basically he's looking at holistic systems. And some of the global elite writers, whether it's Arthur Kessler or freedof Chuwan, they talk about what's called hol on. It's h O l O N.
Speaker 3: So they point out that when you have.
Speaker 1: Things in nature like root systems or cells or whatever in the body, they don't operate as independent discrete units.
Speaker 3: They actually function together.
Speaker 1: Within a whole organism, and that's sometimes called a hole on.
Speaker 3: That's what he's.
Speaker 1: Talking about, which is very important to the global elite, because for one, they like to focus not just on the discrete parts, but controlling and steering at a big macro scale. And that would be say, macro finance, macro sociology, right, like how a whole country inter relates. Right, You could see why for the global elite, big scale macro stuff would be very important.
Speaker 5: We need there's specialist for you a polynoidal system. There's specialisty ahead, and now we have specialists in different areas. So I'm gonna get to your first question about Santa Fe Institute. The world economy and your body are both comprised of little systems interacting with each other and making one big system.
Speaker 1: That's by the way, if you if you saw our ghosts in the machine analysis of the famous Arthur Castler text, he was a high level global elite player kind of like Jeff Saan mc every to a degree.
Speaker 3: That's all The first half of that book is this, what are you talking about?
Speaker 4: This is what's stunning for all the little guys out there, the populist movement, the little guys that haven't had a pay raise in thirty years. They think that these elites, you know, have everything, the guys in the room making the decisions. So the Party of Davis, guys, you're sitting there and you don't think many people today really understand the complexity and really all the movie pieces and how they interconnect with the world's financial system.
Speaker 5: No, the nice not only don't they understand the complexity. And that goes back to Santa fe Institute was an attempt of trying to see if it was a way to mathematize, formulaize, or algorithmically understand what the term complexity means. That goes back to the original question. Complex systems are complex by definition, but there's not necessarily it's not one level of complexity is we might say, well, our fingers are complex, the movements the muscles of our hands, but it's not as complex as the blood system. Now I have a circulatory system, I have systems on top of systems, so that there's no one group of person that really understands the way the body works. There's no one group that understands the way the financial systems work. You might understand us bond market, now you've asked about trade of long term capital. That was a bond fund, very small part of this very complex system. So the goal of the extent off the institute was to see is there a way to get in somehow understand how complex systems interact.
Speaker 1: Now, this is really important because it gives us an insight into what he was up to and what his role seems to be. And if you've heard my analysis all week, all week long, as we've gone through the Epstein files as they released, that was essentially what I said I thought he was. He's a high level integrator and systems analysis networker. He seems to kind of almost have maybe a PhD in organized crime over all the other things that he's purported to be, like a mathematician or you know, a banker or a money manager, right, I mean, he was probably doing those things to some degree, but his real role is as an operative to do systems analysis and explain to even high level people how the world actually works. So he's kind of an educator as well a consultant.
Speaker 3: You could say.
Speaker 1: That's why, for example, Zelenski says, I need to consult Epstein. I need his help in regard to what's happening in Ukraine versus Russia. That's why he explains for several minutes to Ehud Barak what Peter Thiel's company is and what Pallunteer does. Right.
Speaker 3: So he's doing this.
Speaker 1: He's even explaining to Clinton's own economic team, Larry Summers, how the Vatican Bank works as a superseded grit money laundering international operation. Right, he has to explain that to them. And he's having explained to Bannon, a journalist, what fraction reserve banking is, and how the world actually functions in this same way as a controlled organized crime black market system. That's what he's getting at. He's saying, I understood this, and that's.
Speaker 4: What was my role.
Speaker 1: Now people are saying, oh, he's actually dumb, he's not that smart. Now he's also a con man. So he has elements of trying to present himself as overcompetent in other domains like science or philosophy. Right, So it's gonna be interesting to see as philosophers when we get to a section talking about monads and Leibniz, does he really understand what he's talking about or is there a lot of sued you know word solid terminology going on to make it look like he's way more overcompetent, that he's some kind of savant. I think even Bannon asked him at one point something like that, like, you know, are you some sort of savant?
Speaker 3: Like what are you?
Speaker 5: Fast forward Steve too today where Google and these other engine companies, the other tech companies are trying to build artificial intelligence. The strangest thing that they found. One of the strangest things is that the systems that they designs utificial intelligence with a lot of people have heard about is they design a bunch of systems. They're called neural nets. The term simply taken out of brain work neurons in the brain nets because they actually look like a net. They put in some inputs the computers work spit out an answer sound normal to you because you're thinking about that calculator you had in nineteen seventy six on your desk. When you ask the person who designed the system, how did it come to that answer, how did you a neural net? Can you show me the calculations? They say, no, we don't know, we don't know how the thing we designed actually came up with that answer.
Speaker 1: That's pretty Now to the people in the comments are saying, what do you mean, he's a student of crime. Now, there actually are people who get really really advanced information and studies about how to do crime. In fact, in the in Carwise scandal, there was a guy called the Sicilian who was basically a PhD in how to do criminal organization or criminal crime syndicate type stuff. So my suspicions, I'm not saying there's like a literal like villain school, right, I'm not talking about Marvel shit. I'm saying like, there really is a place for people who have a very high level understanding of black markets and criminal organizations. Now, a lot of those people work in intelligence agencies, because that's what intelligence agencies do is they place people in other countries.
Speaker 3: It's one of the things they do. They also lie through the media all the time.
Speaker 1: But one of their jobs is to place people in other countries to do illegal activities. So, by definition, an intelligence agency engaging an espionage is a criminal organization, So keep that in mind.
Speaker 5: Strange they take the same neural nets now and they put it in front of a video game. No learning nothing, they say to the computer, they say, sit in front of your video game and learn how to play. It seems that computer learns better than any human in history, faster than in the human history, beats in a human in history. But when you asked design of how did it do it? No one knows.
Speaker 4: It just did it.
Speaker 5: So it's the first little touch of things that we already have gotten to a place where we don't understand it, and we build it.
Speaker 4: On Sunday afternoon, September fourteenth, two thousand and eight, where were you?
Speaker 5: Sorry?
Speaker 4: It was the night they put Lehman Brothers in bankruptcy in London and I was in jail. Seriously, yes, so the financial crist of two thousand and eight happened when you were in jail. I was just going to be so amazing. That's gonna so amazing. I take it.
Speaker 3: You couldn't.
Speaker 4: You didn't have your wallfree journal dropped off you in the morning, your financial Times. No, how did you hear about the How did you hear about? Because I wanted to I forgot.
Speaker 3: Now, this is interesting just because.
Speaker 1: When he was first brought into being on Wall Street, when he was at bear Stearn's, his partner Hoffman or Hoff's, Hoffstat or something. His partner went to jail and he did it for insider trading. So he was learning the criminals syndicates even that early on operations insider trading. And it's curious that he didn't get his trouble and trouble but his partner did about this.
Speaker 4: But yes, I'm trying to get this gonna amazing. This is a let's go back and do it again.
Speaker 3: But that was back in the eighties, by the way, that was a long.
Speaker 4: Time ago, Sunday afternoon, because I want to find out about people. The genius is understanding the complexity of the financial system, because I think the best example we have is the financial crisis of the crash of two thousand and eight.
Speaker 1: Yeah, people are asking, well, what about Bannon, does Bannon? Well, I think what I gather from the interview is that and Bannon just said it right here. He's like, I want to know and talk to all the geniuses in the world. And when I read the texts, Bannon seems to think of Epstein as like this super savant right, like this this amazing genius person, and he doesn't really seem to catch on to any of the suitory. But I think again, as far as I can tell, Epstein's expertise.
Speaker 3: Is really just criminal criminal operations.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: And Bannon doesn't seem to be swift enough to pick up on the kind of limitations I guess of the other domains. He thinks he's just a sort of like polymath or something.
Speaker 4: Sunday afternoon, September fourteenth, I think it was two thousand and eight, is when they were working feverishly in midowm, Manhattan, at the Lehman Brothers offices and in Vario law firms around town and with the Secretary Treasury and the federalsor what they're going to do with Leman They decided they were't gonna say it, and so they prepared to put into bankruptcy at the opening of the market in London the next day. How did you hear about what was gonna happen to Lehman Brothers And what did you immediately think when you heard they was gonna be put in to bankruptcy?
Speaker 5: I'm glad you asked that question. I was in solitary confinement September fourteenth, and again some of the public stories about the wonderful time I had in jail and my work release, which didn't come from months after I'd been there since June. In eight x ten cell with a bed in the back, a six foot bed in the back, a chrome sink with toilet attached to it, and a little piece of metal sticking out that we was suposed to acut as a table. Now since I was in jail, there were no books. Why there's no library.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 4: Why.
Speaker 1: By the way, we're gonna break this interview out with take calls. It's kind of long, so we do need to have some a little bit of breaking it up. So in a few more minutes we'll take a h another call.
Speaker 5: Right, But you're in jail, No, I was in jail, not prison. So in jail, I was in a place it was called the Special Housing Unit, which is for the roughest, toughest, meanest people. They put me there, they says, my own protection. So I was in an eight x ten cell with a little slit in the door where they would serve my food on a tray about s nine inches by four inches. And then as soon as I finished eating, they've take the train and close it down. And one of the guards said, do you understand there's a cra there's a wall streets crashing. I'm I'm worried about my pension fund. What should I do? And I said, sorry, wall streets crashing? What's happened? And he said this some crisis and some companies are going bankrupt. I said, are you sure? And I said yeah, it's all over the papers. Everybody's tar We're all terrifed. We're gonna lose us life savings because we have either a four oh one k or a pension funds. We don't know anything about money, mister Efstein, can you tell us, like what's going on?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 5: Am I gonna I? Am I gonna be able to afid my Chidren's education? Am I gonna be bankrupt? Like this company called Lehman Brothers. And there's another company in the front page today called bear Stearns. Oh no, I said, why because that's the company I was a partner in. And in fact, that was a company I had a very large investment. Then, so is a great story. I didn't have my Wall Street Journal, but in the early mornings, you're allowed to make two phone calls collect and when you pick up the phone, you can dial a number. And when the person picks up, they say, you're getting a call from the Palm Beach County jail. Will you accept reverse charges? And the person he says yes, And they called us through other person says no. The person I called was Jimmy Kane, the president of bear Stearns, and I said, tell me what's going on, And so that my knowledge of the financial crisis happened with Jimmy, who's at the center of the storm, telling me about what Leeman had gone under and they were trying to figure out a way should they bail out bear Stearns.
Speaker 4: Did it strike you at the time of the mess you had made your life to be in a situation that you're one of the greatest financial minds in the world looked at?
Speaker 1: So Bannon thinks he's the greatest financial mind in the world. So big bosses for five dollars. Hey, people who get locked up will tell you that Jay is actually a community college for criminals to study in prison as the university. Yes, I have heard that, and of course, you know, we talked to Sean Attwood, who you know, lived through that for many years. He was involved in a.
Speaker 3: Massive ecstasy ring being busted in.
Speaker 1: Arizona, and he was competing with Sammy the Bull, and of course Sammy will say similar things as well. I think though with Epstein, what you have, though is above that. This is above that kind of level of uh, you know, learning to run a local gang. You know, this is like internat. I mean some of those files the first day it was like Epstein was organized, was organizing meetings with literally like twenty heads of state of the world he was going to go meet with. I mean, this is this is a level above that, big boss. But you're absolutely right in terms of like the low, you know, local level criminal stuff. That's exactly what it is.
Speaker 3: Vampire. What's up?
Speaker 1: Federal prison is Harvard for criminals there, what's up?
Speaker 7: Yes, I just wanted to note that when he talks about neural networks, we kind of do know a lot about how they work. Essentially, he said, he said, we don't know like you can say that you don't know what the math formula is to do a specific task. But a neural network itself is the math formula, and it just adjusts itself so that it the output corresponds to what you want. Like essentially, when you're putting a neural network to play a video game, is just adjusting a bunch of numbers so that it works with that specific video game.
Speaker 3: We know the structure.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, No, Yeah, I got the impression from that comment that he was maybe going in the direction of saying that AI could become conscious because we don't really know what consciousness is, and because AI is answering in a supposed way, we don't understand maybe AIS.
Speaker 3: I think he's kind of going that direction.
Speaker 4: Maybe he might as well.
Speaker 7: Because he's showing that he knows this stuff superficially. Okay, there's a lot of research that goes into AI, and he just gives the example of like the the first thing they ever used that they ever called AI, which is neural networks, which is like I think from the seventies or the eighties, you know, like it's it's an old concept, and he makes it sound slightly mystical.
Speaker 3: Right, I think that's exactly.
Speaker 1: That's what he was going on, That's exactly, and he's going to go that way in as the discussion progresses. He's going to get into these sort of new agy cabalistic ideas. But I think it's important to understand too that Yeah, I mean at the level of a spy, that's know what you get with people that are doing that, they need they need to have enough knowledge of subjects and many subjects to be able to network and interlink people at a different level at all levels of society. So you know, a person who's a fixer or a spy might need to be interacting with, you know, people at an embassy, at a at a dinner. They might need to be interacting with, you know, a drug cartel. They might need to be interacting with people who understand the tech world, and so they will have a superficial knowledge of a lot of areas. And I think that's exactly why Jeff Stain McCaffrey demonstrates that exactly what's up man, Timothy, what's up?
Speaker 7: Hey?
Speaker 2: Jay?
Speaker 8: I got two two statements. I have a pitch for you. I actually because you know how you always complain because you don't ever get as much audience on your very interesting lecturer series as you think you should. I actually agree with you. I think I'm you know, when you're like, there's a one hundred people say that's me.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I'm saying, if I talk about Epstein, I'll get three thousand live and fifty thousand viewers total. But if I talk about you know, Dostoevsky or Lord of the Flies or you know some like that, we get like one third of that.
Speaker 8: I mean, what I was going to say is it's something to consider is if you had someone else, if you have anyone else that you're fusing your friends with, or someone else who's capable of keeping up with the reading material, you really should consider maybe like having it.
Speaker 1: Be like a lecture between you two. It's like a podcast satting where you're he.
Speaker 8: I doesn't think it's to any guys your podcast with, but sometimes it's like you're saying the color blues in fact to color and you're like, yes, you know someone who's more.
Speaker 9: Kind of quit.
Speaker 8: I guess that's I don't want to mean, but someone that you can actually kind of bounce off of a little bit would make it a lot more interesting. I think most people I enjoy listening to it because I I think that this stuff is super interesting to me just because you know, we kind of in this world and we kind of have to deal with what is actually going on.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Uh, I was gonna say when we spoke before the opposed to Kouf about how we were all kind of you and I were both shocked at this time because we were like, Wow, I never thought a signup would work that effectively. I'm kind of saying that again with this Epstein step.
Speaker 6: I was in the Marine Corps for.
Speaker 8: Like twelve years or puts, you know, od odias and all sorts of stuff at that time, you know, or they getting their details and brag or anything. But we all know that countries just do this kind of stuff. And then's the thing I'm being told. I don't know, but the only exception. There's plenty exception to that rule, and people's kind of like completely lost the plot on the whole thing where it's like, first off, I want to say thank you for exposing the gymnasts that were in fact apparently a sigh out by Jeffrey Epstein. You called that one out.
Speaker 3: Oh you're talking about the the.
Speaker 1: The papal acrobats, the gay acrobats years ago.
Speaker 10: What am I looking at?
Speaker 1: So you pointed that out years ago?
Speaker 8: But I guess what I'm kind of confused about now is people get real caught up on like does this person know Like, well, everyone's going to.
Speaker 3: Know the guy, right, This is not.
Speaker 1: Does this person what sait? Again?
Speaker 8: Oh Epstein? Everyone knows Epstein. Everyone in power is going to know this guy. That's not the question, you know what I mean? Of course people know him, and you know, if George Lucas knows him, does that mean Jeffrey Epstein creates Star Wars?
Speaker 1: No, of course that's ridiculous.
Speaker 11: Instead of focusing on what his.
Speaker 8: Actual operations were, these are things you have talked about for years. Again that I don't owe you to quality, but a lot of people do. You're talking about this stuff for years, you know, And I was always sitting there going, yeah, I've heard about people doing this stuff for years. The marine for is kind of a weird place because it's like the only, only terrible and honest branch of the military. I always joke, you know, you ever read the book The War's a Racket as Smedley Butler, Melly Butler.
Speaker 10: It's ignurine right, twenty two years story of.
Speaker 8: Like some military dude writing a book that's anti establishments. Always almost always a marine Marines are real, honest, we're not. We don't lie about this if we're not over here.
Speaker 1: Like, no, which ones too, the real dude?
Speaker 8: We know we like to stack bodies, do I'm sorry, But what I'm getting at though, is, you know you have these situations where these have been consistent issues for a very long time. I think you spoke to the rocket fillers getting involved or is it the rose Childs. Can't remember which one in the people Bank of the eighteen hundreds.
Speaker 3: Yeah, eighteen thirty two, first loan? Yeah, and I think you know, look.
Speaker 8: Guy game book, which is a weird thing. Someone should have told me that because every guy I knew in the Marine Corps read books to get in, you know, to many of the jobs. It would be expected that.
Speaker 6: You read a book like.
Speaker 8: Something stupid like Starship Couper was an expected reading material.
Speaker 12: No, I know.
Speaker 1: I meant at West Point they use Robert Heinlein's novels.
Speaker 3: That's part of your course.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you have to read stuff like I'm sorry to be the very bad news. I wrote a white paper in twenty ten for the record about a positive I We're sorry about your war in twenty ten, and I was right of what happened in the restaurant in Ukraine.
Speaker 1: So what I'm kind of curious is what you think on this is.
Speaker 8: Like they released this information, people literally are obsessed with the dumbest stuff on it, scimitars and George Bush Senior and dumb things like that. What should we do and what should we focus on exposing to people and remembering so it doesn't get memory hold?
Speaker 7: What do you think?
Speaker 3: I think, good question. The most important aspect are.
Speaker 1: The international structure of this organized crime syndicate, how it works, how it is like Specter in James Bond. I mean, you know, it's not accidental that I was saying yet and yesterday or the day before stream.
Speaker 3: That Epstein is basically Blowfield.
Speaker 1: Because Ian Fleming when he was writing those novels. Because I did my grad work on this, I didn't end up finishing my grad thesis, but I did publish it in a peer review, by the way, so I can actually say it's a lot of these scientists and dorks that I'm actually published in peer review. Now it is economics and sociology. But I guarantee you that's more of a credible thing than anybody else can say in this domain.
Speaker 3: Right, Oh, the dorks. I mean, there might be some dorks that are published.
Speaker 1: But let me see if I can, just as a joke, let me see if I can find my peer review, and you guys can see that it really is.
Speaker 3: It's the many layers of double seven.
Speaker 1: I think is one of those. Ooh, look at that peer review. So anybody who wants to diss me, you're actually dissing a peer reviewed source in academica. Excuse me, I'm a peer reviewed source. And what do you do if I'm a peer reviewed source and I tell you that peer review is bullshit? Because now you have an authority telling you that authority is a bullshit what do you do now? So anyway, so as you can see, no, I did not finish this thesis. I did all the way up to my graduate thesis and this was the thesis and I was like, I forget it. I just ended up publishing. It did go into peer review, So there you go.
Speaker 4: There.
Speaker 1: Now you have authorities telling you not to listen to the author. And as you can see, yes, it is a semiotic analysis of Ian Fleming's novels and they're used during the Cold War for propaganda. So pick fiction and propaganda in the Cold War. By the way, I don't even know if I've read this final version. I don't even remember what's in this final Pedia version here. I don't even have access to my own. Somebody might have sent me this back at the time, I don't remember. But this was published in like twenty March of twenty seventeen. So but nobody reads peer review stuff anyway. Nobody reads this academic shit. So I was like, well, I might as well just write books on the subject, because then people actually read it and I'll actually make a living. Nobody cares what academics say. But the reason I'm talking about this is because the more I saw the methodology that Ian Fleming was using in his stuff, I noticed that, okay, he's pulling from one of the real operations he was involved in, right Like there was Operation GoldenEye, I think, where he was spying on Fascist and Franco Spain. This Operation Mints Meat, which they made that movie about recently, which is real where they've sort of put out the fake body with the fake plans in it, which would get the Germans chasing a false lead. That movie was pretty good. I'm trying to remember who's in that was it like, was it Beneedette Cumberbatch? I can't remember who's in Operation mince Meat. Let's see anyway, that's true, and that's based on Ben McIntyre's writings. He's one of the well known writers on the subject of bondology. Yes, actually bondology is its own discipline in academia. It's a sub submische which is pretty interesting.
Speaker 3: But Operation ments Meat is real.
Speaker 1: And the reason I'm talking about this is that the more that Okay, it's calling Firth, it's a Netflix movie.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if you've never seen an Operation mince Me, it's pretty good.
Speaker 1: But you realize that because Ian Fleming was naval intelligence and he was eventually pretty high up at British Intelligence m I six, he was able to organize and strategize a lot of even things like the US.
Speaker 3: Secret Service superstructure.
Speaker 1: So it's actually Ian Fleming that helped establish the OSS together with Bill donnovan and others. So that's why he matters, and a lot of people don't realize he matters that much. But it also shows Hollywood, right, it shows how Hollywood is an engine of propaganda, revelation of the method, whatever terms you want to use like it's all there in the Ian Fleming stuff.
Speaker 3: And that's why I.
Speaker 1: Focused on it because I was a skeptic as well when I heard that, wait a minute, there's connection between the CIA and Hollywood. I remember hearing this when I was like nineteen twenty twenty one, and I didn't really know what to make of it. Thought it sounds a little outlandish, and then the more you dive in, you diget, oh, that's actually a CIA and Masad. Obviously there's a lot of obviously a huge presence of Massad in Hollywood, but CIA as well and British intelligence too. So we need to understand it's like it's all the above, right, it's not because a lot of times those entities, through the special relationship the liais on and work together five eyes, et cetera. So so I Fleming is huge to this, and he's a great insight into how the world really works through fiction because he's basically saying I met with people like Jeff Sain mceffrey. He's like I would meet with people that were like Specter, like Blowfeld. Now, obviously in the in the stories and in the movies, they kind of hype up Blowfeld like he's like this super mastermind and he's running everything right. And we know that in this case of Jeff Sin mceffrey, he's not running them, because there's several situations where or emails where it appears that he's being told what to do and being given orders, including sometimes perhaps threats or sometimes perhaps you know, you may kill this person. So all right, let's get back to Jeff Sah McCaffrey and see what he's got to say.
Speaker 3: We'll take some more calls, and we'll do some more super.
Speaker 4: Chats by world leaders. And as there you know, you're thinking by the most prominent important people in the world. And here you are in solitary confinement. You came and you came in. You got to make a collect call to somebody.
Speaker 6: Did it?
Speaker 4: Did it strike you at the time, how how all the thread your life had come together and and put you in a position or you would put yourself in that position. No, So it never struck you when you had to make a collect, your one collect, one of your two fifty percent of your collect calls that day, you call the president of the head of the CEO of bear Stems. The biggest financial event in your life is taking place, of which one every important person in the world would be seeking your opinion. Number two would be a once in a lifetime opportunity to apply your craft. Number three would be one like time opportunity to make money if you were smart, and obviously you're smart. You're telling me here truthfully that it never hit you at all of how you'd ended up in a place where you had to make a collect phone call from a jail sale that was six y nine. Okay, come on, your food being passed into a slot.
Speaker 5: The question you want to ask is who was the other call to?
Speaker 4: Who was the other call to?
Speaker 5: The other call is to my friend, the JP Morgan, who was then I didn't know at the time, trying to buy bear Stearns. So at one point I had two phones. Who was difficult because they're afraid people are going to hang themselves with the phone cord, so they don't actually come together, and they pretty short, So I was actually going between two phones talking to bast Stearns and JP Morgan at the same time.
Speaker 1: So I found it amusing, and it never struck you, Well, that's interesting that he references hanging themselves in jail, and you can't have phone cords. Given the fact that, as we saw with the Sammy the Bull interview, Sammy said I was in that same super mix. It's all bullshit. There's no way.
Speaker 3: Don't let you have nothing that you can't hang yourself.
Speaker 4: It's not possible about how to end up in a situation like this.
Speaker 5: No, that would be probably means I would be too self aware.
Speaker 4: You can't possibly expect me to believe this.
Speaker 5: I know I don't believe it.
Speaker 4: It's even you're telling me that during that day you never had a moment you sat there and go, what the fuck have I done with my life? I'm in a six x nine jail cell when I should be on a train desk, or I should be in my two hundred and fifty million dollars. Uh. You know, the greatest townhouse in New York City taking calls from the King of Saudi Arabia, the President of China, the head of Russia, the President of United States to save the world's population from a financial debacle. You're honestly expect me to believe that you that never happened.
Speaker 5: You suggest like he.
Speaker 3: Would save the world.
Speaker 1: Dude in the email s he's the one talking to Arena to Rothschild saying, we're going to profit from the collapse of the Ukraine.
Speaker 3: We're going to go into Somalia, profit from the chaos.
Speaker 5: There, give me a break, steing And I was swimming somewhat depressed and how could this happen to me?
Speaker 4: I'm not saying depressed. I'm saying a moment of awareness of how could I get myself into this situation?
Speaker 5: No, I would just say how strange that this happens. Just it's strange. I'm wearing a jumpsuit and fliplip flops. What color was it?
Speaker 4: Jumps at?
Speaker 1: Brown?
Speaker 5: Brown?
Speaker 4: Brown jumps it? Yes, I knows. I don't see you in a lot of brown. No, brown jumpsuit and flip flops.
Speaker 5: Flip flops?
Speaker 4: Yes, with no access to books, no access to newspapers, no access suit anything, you had lived on information.
Speaker 5: Except my how'men joy bars? Extra, I'm enjoy bars?
Speaker 4: Did you eat almon joy bars and things like that? Because you're afraid of what the cooks into your food? Yes? Is that because of that you're in for the crimes that you're in for.
Speaker 1: No, he only ate almond joy bars because he was afraid.
Speaker 3: He was gonna get poisoned.
Speaker 1: I mean, they could theoretically poison an almond joy bar too, But I mean, okay, whatever.
Speaker 4: It was just in fact, it was because you're wealthy. Yes, How did you know that?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 5: People would constantly if I was passing buyer, you'd have to go from my medical people would either have to borrow money or make some of the types of comments.
Speaker 4: But in the beginning, what were the comments. At the beginning, what were the comments?
Speaker 5: It serves you fucking rich guys right that you're hear next to me.
Speaker 4: There was nothing about your crimes. No, So all this rumor you hear all the time about people in prison that commit the type of crimes you commit, that's you're saying in your personal things.
Speaker 6: Not true.
Speaker 4: It was all because you were rich, yes, And it's all because they wanted to bar money.
Speaker 1: We'll get advice now, we should say so people that are not aware, I'm pretty sure this Bannon interview is from twenty seventeen or eighteen, so this is an older interview. This is not new, and people are saying, why is it out now? I think this was in the Epstein files, so I remember hearing this is like a several segments of two hours. It's something like six or eight hours of the total interview. But this is, for whatever reason, two hours of the interview within the Epstein files. So this was probably catalog you know, at some point in regard to the trials and to see what he would admit or say in these interviews. I don't think this is being oh, this is being released because it's all a conspiracy.
Speaker 3: And I mean maybe.
Speaker 1: A lot of people are theorizing why, but no, this is not new. People are saying this is a new interview still alive. No, this is an old interview. It's well known that Bannon had done this, and for whatever reason, it was never released.
Speaker 3: It's not AI.
Speaker 1: The other thing I want to say it too, is I'm trying to go fast because i know it's gonna take forever. So I've got it on one point five. That's why it's it's sped up a little bit.
Speaker 4: Yes, wait, they get inviced with which to go long to you're telling me just to buy telling me in solid tary confinement.
Speaker 3: Oh the other thing, I remember what it was.
Speaker 1: The other thing was remember too that I think a lot of what Jeffrey's saying is true and verifiable. For example, he was a councilor form of a CFR trilateral member, so that's not fake. A lot of these things you can go easily verify, but sometimes you can tell, yeah, he is lying.
Speaker 3: For example, at one point in an.
Speaker 1: Interview he will say that there's no connection between race and IQ. Well that's totally contrary to what he says in his private d MS and chat. So remember this is the public face Jeffrey Epstein and what he wants people to see. And I think there was even an exchange between him and Bannon one of the dms or i ams. He was saying something like, yeah, we need to rebrand you as a philanthropist.
Speaker 4: I think he said something like that interesting going along, Yeah that say abou human nature?
Speaker 5: Well, what I think if people find one of the reasons they wanted to keep me in solitary confinement, was there afraid that everybody would want to know which stocks to buy. But what happened was after this crisis, now it's on the front page of every.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, The only reason that they put him in solitary confinement isn't because people had suspicions that he was part of an international global elite blow Feld, Specter bond villain level scheme. It's because people want an insider information.
Speaker 4: Sure, I don't want to lose this thing. Sorry, when you first heard that, did you was it Bearstrands had been kick in the bankruptcy? What's six months before? No?
Speaker 5: No, it's the same time. This is part of the same deal.
Speaker 4: I thought, no, no, bearstars they said the stars they sow they saved bear Stearns and didn't save Liman Villasi right the next months before they had bailed out bear Stearns, but bear Stearns were still a zombie. What Shelovitz wilm was a form of self But they'd quoe unquote saved it. They why did they make the decision? In your mind, why did Hank, Paulson and BERNANKI this what's this concept of moral hazard? Explain the ardusment moral hazard is? And why why did they save bear Stearns six months before? And why did the smartest guys in the room decide not to save Lynam Brothers.
Speaker 5: It's a good question. The real issue is is I'd have to go back when you have these systems to the way your doctor responds to any type of emergency. In your body, if they might decide to save your kidneys, to let your gallbladder go because the gall blood is less important to your overall system. It's people if at that time, even this it's not that long ago. The boogieman was when said, well, what really happened, Jeffrey, what really happened?
Speaker 4: Why?
Speaker 5: What is this financial crisis? And you know, some of the progressives and the right wing blame it on the banks. It was the bank's fault, and it's the fault of this very esoteric, unknown concept of derivatives. It was related the derivatives that caused this financial crisis because the derive's got some.
Speaker 1: And that's true, because they were betting with other people's money. Exactly what happened in Operation Gladio when the Banco Dembrosio fell apart and the Vatican Bank was bankrupted, is because these criminals were taking the pension funds and betting at really high leverage. So that's what he's referring to, and that is partially correct. Now, nobody was saying it's just the existence of derivatives. It's the criminals using other people's money and then getting bailed out.
Speaker 3: That's the crime here.
Speaker 1: And as Big Boss says, for five dollars, you know this world has fallen when the criminals are classiest. You move bricks, I move regimes. We are not the same exactly. So again he's kind of giving more interesting insider sort of information here that well, yeah, technically it's not derivatives themselves. It's the criminals using these financial instruments at very high leverage to bet and then when they go bankrupt they can uh use the the compromise politicians to bail them out with the public's money and taxes and all that. So absolutely that's what's going on. And again it's it's the same model that you see if you study the Brazilian car wash scandal, if you study the FTX collapse, if you study Banco Dembrosio and the Vatican bank collapse and bankrupting, same model, and they just repeat the same sort of criminal.
Speaker 3: Techniques over and over.
Speaker 4: Oh out of control and like the in the Mickey Mouse and that was the way you started your financial your financial your road to a bonnaire went right through drivenives.
Speaker 5: Yes, but it's but drivens were not the cause. The drivens were not the cause at all. It's like saying you had hair was the cause of your heart at deck because it was on top of you. There isn't let me say there's no one specific cause. These a system collapses. So when many times when they have to make you a death certificate, when you said.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's not one cause, it's an entire criminal organization and criminal syndicate operation that collapses.
Speaker 3: So yeah, technically I guess that's true.
Speaker 5: Right, What did he die from? They'll say hot failure? But if you say, what was the cause of his heart failure? Well, he had the blood pressure, he shub but was hot, he was diabetic, he had all these other problems. But he said, no, no, no, we need a word on your death certificate. Did you die from brain damage? Did he die from hot failure? That's the financial crisis, many said. People said, well what caused it? They wrote, like on its death certificate derivatives.
Speaker 1: Now, remember there's exchanges between him and Bannon in the emails where he says he has to explain to Bannon inflation and the failed.
Speaker 3: To reserve are weapons. That's what's really going on.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 1: Remember this is the public interview, right, so this is Epstein's public face, full of admissions. But Also there's the private communication what Epstein really thinks, and that's why that's way more interesting than this all this this is very relevant.
Speaker 5: Interesting, But derivers were not a fundamental Rivers are not a fundamental cause of anything on.
Speaker 4: The So the was it Sunday or Monday? I take it was Monday morning when you made you two collect calls and you're talking to bear Serns one hand and more same with the other. JP Morgan, did you that was Monday morning? Did you? Jeffrey being one of.
Speaker 1: The fun I remember according to Two World Wars and Tiny Mustache Man, my publisher's new book, the whole chapter on the BIS is about JP Morgan and JP Morgan as a Rothschild front.
Speaker 3: So keep that in mind. The history of JP Morgan and what was that, guys?
Speaker 1: I forget the first JP Morgan operative was something like Treadmont.
Speaker 3: Tread Well or whatever.
Speaker 1: But eventually JP Morgan became very powerful in the US as a kind of front. This piece for the Rothchild banking click of Europe.
Speaker 4: Central genius in the world. Did you understand what Lehman Brothers is going to bankruptcy the domino effect that by Thursday the financial system would be under such extremis that if it didn't have a tree and dollar cash in fusion in the United States, it might collapse. Did you know that at the time? Did you view that at the time? Yes, you did?
Speaker 7: Ye.
Speaker 5: Why again, I don't want to bore you or the audio with the idea of it's a medical procedure, but you had system failures, so you'd recognize that if I said to you, did you realised when your father was on the ground and he was clutching his chest and he couldn't This.
Speaker 1: Is the same bullshit that we heard at nine to eleven, right, Oh, what happened? Well, it was a system failures. There was systemic failures, intelligence failures. Yeah, And just like with that event, we got massive bailouts of the intelligence surveillance superstructure being erected and set up and funded through the intelligence failures.
Speaker 3: So if you read a lot of the.
Speaker 1: Espionage literature, what you'll find out is that they're very candid and usually admitting that the biggest successes in intelligence agency's histories is there great failures, because it allows them to say, oh, well, so if we just had enough funding, we would have been protected against these systemic failures breath.
Speaker 5: It was a bad situation. He could die.
Speaker 4: That's how I did you know? Did you immediate think about the commercial paper marketing, the mechanical triggers that actually had to you had to blow through the circuit boards. Did you know the circuits? Did you understand the circuits or do you have a concept of the circus that ever in your blown through?
Speaker 5: Yes, but only because of an analogy to a body, and in fact from my my telephones against the wall with my little metal wires. Because the next day I took to another person in Washington about the issues of what I thought was happening, and I made the same discussion about the.
Speaker 4: They were at the Treasury Department. Yes, so in a in a six x nine cell, in six phones aroundsie of the cell.
Speaker 1: Yes, exactly, I've seen saying, Look, it's not the fault of derivatives.
Speaker 3: America just had a heart attack. I'm sorry, hey, listen, you.
Speaker 1: Know, maybe you you know, maybe America has a little bit of a heart attack. You know, Sorry, that has to happen that way, But that's maybe what has to happen. You know, it's a system failure.
Speaker 4: In County in a pond Beach County, Californias before West pondbe Florida.
Speaker 5: That's what you do, just diet West Pomba's.
Speaker 4: Florida, West Pompeas, Florida, West Ponds, Florida. You're making a call to Washington, d C. To talk to some deputy deputy's sex summer treasure, someone somewhere in treasure. And that does not the night before before you go to bed, it doesn't dawn on you at all. You never have a moment of self reflection that how did I end up on this metal cot when I should be at the center of thing.
Speaker 5: No, I had a telephone, so I've said I can talk to It makes no difference where I am. In fact, I'm still talking to the same person if I was at my home in pom Beach.
Speaker 1: So like a true Blowfield gangster or like something out of Goodfellas, or like he's he's running ship from the jail. He's like making calls and still doing his criminal Blowfield organization operations out of the damn community phone conference area at the prison. That's pretty crazy. All right, let's take a couple of calls. We're progressing pretty good through the interview. We're almost halfway.
Speaker 3: Riika. Raika's right, now, what's up?
Speaker 4: What's up?
Speaker 3: Yep, what's up?
Speaker 4: What's going on?
Speaker 13: J Yeah, all right, cool. I'm gonna just a quick question and you could drop me. So back when we infiltrated it is, you know, dot Maduro or whatever. I was on Instagram and I saw this black comedian. He was like it was all a distraction from the jeff Stemon g Effrey files. And I just got me thinking, like all my life, I've been hearing it's a distraction.
Speaker 4: It's a distraction.
Speaker 12: I kind of put this filter up to just think everybody that's saying that is like, goofy, because.
Speaker 3: You just hear it all the time.
Speaker 5: So I'm just.
Speaker 12: Wondering, like from your reading of like Global ELITEX and things like that, like do you know of like some true signs of distractions and like real times this has actually happened when they distract us something that we could point to.
Speaker 3: Yeah, great question. I think. Uh, there's that movie with.
Speaker 1: I never remember the name of this movie, but it's Jessica Chastain and she worked for a PR company and her job is basically to.
Speaker 3: Be a fixer, so she basically manages.
Speaker 1: PR crises, right, So when you have a crisis, a big politician, a banker, whoever, like, they can reach out for PR people to manage the crisis, and one of the things they do is flood it with like fake stories and fake news.
Speaker 3: So I would say, if you look at.
Speaker 1: Like what happened after pizzazz Gate, that was had some truth to it, and then they flooded it with all this kind of crazy, ridiculous stuff to get people to not pay attention to pizzazz Gate. Karl Rove I think, mentions an example where he did this In one of the early campaigns he brags about. He says he broke into the Democrat place and stole some of the letterhead from a rival political campaign I remember who it was. And then he says he forged something about that politician and then put it out and that damaged that politician. So Carl Rove has a famous example of this, I think, you know cognitive infiltrate. That is in the cast Sunsteen paper, he talks about doing this with fake conspiracies. So fake conspiracies are good examples, but when it comes to like mainstream stuff, it's hard to know when for sure something is a quote distraction, But I think you're right to say that.
Speaker 3: A lot of people repeat this.
Speaker 1: Kind of stuff because they think it sounds smart, right, so people just endlessly say the same stupid schill.
Speaker 3: This is a distraction from this thing. Maybe, Okay, do you know that? Are you just saying that?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 1: And yes, this is a shit lib movie, of course, but there is an insight into this movie, or in this movie, into how they manage crises. And by the way, you're right, Wag the Dog is another movie that has the same theme.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 1: I put that in my first book, by the way, or second book, forget which one.
Speaker 3: What's it called?
Speaker 1: Okay, it's not any of these, Is it Miss Sloan? Or is that that Poker movie? Because didn't I remember what this movie is. I never remember the name of this movie, even though bring it up like all the time, because it's it's one movie about I don't. I mean, there's only two movies I know about this topic. There's Wag the Dog and then there's this public relations political thriller, which is weird because I think in the film somebody gets assassinated. And I want to say, this is before the seth Rich thing.
Speaker 6: No, it's not.
Speaker 1: Somebody helped me think of this movie. It's there only movie about public relations.
Speaker 3: It's not Dreams, not any of these.
Speaker 1: Speaking of Jessica Chastain, it's as she pops up, by the way, and a lot of these, you know, sort of CIA ish political thrillers, particularly films that the CIA actually consulted on, like Zero Dark thirty. So I wouldn't be surprised if she isn't one of the Miss Sloane that's it, thank you? Yeah, so Miss Sloan, Yeah, twenty sixteen film.
Speaker 3: That's it. And again it's from this democrat shit lip perspective.
Speaker 1: Obviously, anything from Hollywood is going to be that, but it is insightful into how they manage and steer crises. So this would be a good film for that.
Speaker 3: But Nick, what's up?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 3: Hello, Hey, what's up? What's on your mind?
Speaker 11: I just wanted to ask like sort of a political kind of question, but more philosophical. Okay, So, if like the political what is of Like if the political spectrum is kind of defined by like, you know, the far left being communism, the modern the moderate left being liberalism, and then the sort of right with like fascism on the far right and conservatism on the modern right or the moderate right, and we kind of like, from an Orthodox perspective, you kind of reject that whole spectrum onto logically because it's like, you know, I was reading Father Sarah from Rose book Nihilism, and you're talking about how it's like all fundamentally like kind of vain or vapid. But anyway, so how should what does the political spectrum look like from like an Orthodox theology point of view or is there just like one like belief that Orthodox believer should have.
Speaker 1: Like politically, I mean, I defend Orthodox Christian monarchy that's the traditional church's perspective and view, and support Orthodox Imperium's antheum. That's the structure and the model. In fact, we have a super chat right now about that. Jamails is for thirty dollars. Months ago you recommend it to me to read Reflections of a Russian Statesman. It's a tremendous read. Now it's on my reading list, thank you, Jay. So that's a good one to check out because it's you know, it's a pre modern perspective on the relationship.
Speaker 3: To church and state.
Speaker 1: So that's what I would say is the normative traditional perspective. However, we aren't in any kind of situation where it's actually realistic to think that there will be any near future and Orthodox Christian monarch. So I think, you know, with that being the case, pragmatically speaking, you try to do, I guess the best you can at a local level to implement you know, as many Christian principles as you could if you are interested in being involved in politics. But you know that's that depends on your interest in your calling, not a race called politics, not a rays interested in politics. So people are saying Edge of this is a great political thrill. Yeah, it's it's a conspiracy classic. In fact, I've got it included here in our Mel Gibson podcast. We did, we did Brave Heart, Apocalypto, conspiracy theory, Edge of Darkness of course. Uh shout out to based trad Mel. Mel's an awesome honorable dude. Mel went to Athos and was taking tons and tons of pictures with Ortho uh serbs, Orthomnastics, Greek Orthodox. He was all over Athos and yeah, so pray for the tradcats you know, to come in our move in our direction. As you know, unfortunately, roam will get worse and worse.
Speaker 3: So boo boo, what's up? Boo boo a bo what's you doing? Got a a mute.
Speaker 1: Jay?
Speaker 3: Should have been a movie critic. I was a movie critic. Yeah, what's up?
Speaker 14: I just had a question kind of pertaining to the Epstein files.
Speaker 1: Okay, I.
Speaker 14: Use TikTok, which I don't think you approve of.
Speaker 3: But I mean I'm on TikTok.
Speaker 1: I mean, I just I think you are. Yeah, I just think it like mind bombs people to become retards.
Speaker 13: But go ahead, Yeah, I agree.
Speaker 14: But so I've been seeing like Candice Owen's TikTok. So I also saw a TikTok about Erica Kirk, kind of like a conspiracy theory that she may have been trafficking children for Epstein.
Speaker 8: I don't know if you saw that, and I just kind of wanted your opinion on it.
Speaker 3: I have not seen that. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Anything about that. I mean, again, if evidence pops up of that, people should talk about it and cover it. But so much stuff that's going around now is just bullshit. Right, People are just like spreading, and TikTok is the worst for just absolutely mind numbing, insane, dumb stuff to go viral.
Speaker 3: So I do think there's a lot of questions with TPUSA. For example, that.
Speaker 1: Morgan Aerial Chick was trying to act like, oh, all the Candae questioners just got owned because Erica Kirk said that Charlie really did think that traffic lights would shut.
Speaker 3: Off when he walked by them.
Speaker 1: How is that an own of anything that actually makes you more retarded? Because first of all, the whole idea that being around a traffic light or a street light itself shutting off is in some way some sort of mystical indicator of anything is retarded, first and foremost. Secondly, nobody was saying that Charlie Kirk necessarily didn't say that. They were just saying that it's a retarded thing to eat, even try to argue for anything, it proves nothing. And then they shift it into when Candace finds a clip or some proof of something more retarded.
Speaker 3: They think that's an own against Candace. Critics.
Speaker 1: No, it actually makes you look dumber, you idiot. And what do we see Candace saying this week? More retarded stuff? This is like, it's beyond quadrupling down. It's what we're sex tupling down. Because now it's not just mystical street lamp powers because of his vibes, because he was in the Gate program, I was in the Gay program.
Speaker 3: It's not it's not Professor X, it's not X men.
Speaker 1: Now they do study people and children, that's part of MK ultra, but there's no evidence that they were trying to metaphysically take out Charlie because they saw in the future timelines that he would save the world. It's just insanity, dude, totally retarded insanity. And this is literally what she says, like every day now, every day her show is the next level of X Files silliness.
Speaker 3: Listen.
Speaker 9: That's why that sentence caught my attention. In the article, you spoke about the street lamps that would go off when he would run about the special school but he had to go to. You spoke about a lot of the things that were strange in our childhood, the testing that both of us had to endure.
Speaker 1: We spoke about the.
Speaker 9: Fact that we could both astral project.
Speaker 6: You know all of this.
Speaker 1: Of course you have a so her and Charlie are mystical interdimensional twin flames that astral project and speak to each other. Because remember Charlie spoke to her out of purgatory. Her priest told her, and that's how she knows intuitively what's going on. So like people want to believe this over what's actually in the Epstein files, the actual documented prove things, the real like bombshell stuff. People would rather be talking about this retarded stuff. Of course, no surprise. But when somebody said you should have been a movie critic, Yeah, we did a whole full production TV show right here being a movie critic. You can check it out right there. That was twenty eighteen sixteen. So a lot of what's going on in this the Candice sphere, for example, it's very closely. It's very similar to what you see with the thought about bitcoin, right like when we saw Benny Johnson interviewing Mike Ben's and they said, oh, bitcoin is fake, and they played the clip of Dan Payna clipped, not the full clip, half the clip where.
Speaker 3: Dan Payne says, the idiot boomer if.
Speaker 1: You know who that bitcoin? Who created a you would tell you a bitcoin? It's called a zero, And they're thinking that the clip is about Epstein. The full clip has them saying it's putin literal boomer tard retardation. They didn't even play the full clip. The supposed journalist Benny Johnson didn't didn't even take the time to.
Speaker 3: Look up the full clip.
Speaker 1: And if you think Putin created bitcoin, please go away from the stream. Don't even be on my stream. A lot of people say, I wish Putin hadn't created a bitcoin. So wait a minute, I thought it was the NSA and the CIA that created bitcoin. What they did it together with Putin? Wait till Candae says that next. Okay, let's get back to Jeffson again for here.
Speaker 4: But I'm here with j oh No.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: I did want to mention were you cover up for TPUSC? Were you cover up? Dude? I've already done multiple streams for you years about CIA evangelical black ops churches, that they're fake and gay. For years we did streams on that. Ten years ago.
Speaker 6: Why you defended tip USDA, Well, what you call it? Michael Lokeno in Paul Volee, You.
Speaker 1: Mean ten years ago when Michael mckino cided in my book Mine Warsiowar ten years ago?
Speaker 6: Well, where are you gonna talk about tip USDA's bush out?
Speaker 4: But you can also make a thousand phone calls. Here, you gotta make one and he's got a killing.
Speaker 1: How much better that was.
Speaker 5: I had to decide who is the right person to call. That was unusual for me because I would have called twenty people.
Speaker 4: And what was this? What was the advice you gave me?
Speaker 5: I said, we have you have a sick patient, and it's very much like a sick patient in the emergency room. Don't you can't think about it like your car. People in normal walks of life think about money.
Speaker 1: And dude, nobody has talked about intelligence agencies and churches more than me.
Speaker 3: I've been doing that for over ten years.
Speaker 1: Actually type in CIA and religion or CIA in churches.
Speaker 4: What do you know?
Speaker 1: Seven eight years ago, thirty thousand views, how the CIA subverts churches and religions. Ten months ago we did a three hour almost stream on CIA, KGB, NGOs, think tanks and Christianity. Five years ago, Church spies, CIAKGB, churches and geopolitics, Intelligence agencies in the church.
Speaker 2: Right here.
Speaker 1: Shout out to Rachel Wilson, by the way, because she also has been doing many Mani podcasts on the exact same topic. Now, there was a recent stream specifically on evangelical black ops churches and we were commenting on.
Speaker 3: Candice and all that stuff.
Speaker 1: Uh So let me find you that one because that one is probably most relevant for this Candice Owans and evangelical black ops business church right here three almost three months ago, there's a whole three hour stream on it.
Speaker 3: Will you talk about two PUSA?
Speaker 6: Will you talk about evangelical black ops troops?
Speaker 1: Will don't you talk about the thing that you're the dude that talked.
Speaker 3: About the boat.
Speaker 1: I'm the dude on this topic. Nobody has covered this topic more than me in the last decade. And to have absolute retards come here.
Speaker 6: And say he won't cover the evangelical black ops CIA churches coast who's the fee works for two pusas he's a love.
Speaker 5: RK Kirk, he goes to crush our Kirk.
Speaker 3: He's paid shill.
Speaker 1: Oh way, if you go out to my channel and you type in charismatic, that's another one, dude. Some of those six hour streams have like sixty thousand views, So like, what are you talking about? And I call out the charismatic churches as money laundering fraud scam institutions. And it's weird because it doesn't matter how many times you call it out, and it doesn't matter matter how.
Speaker 3: Many clips channels clip it.
Speaker 1: You won't call this out because you're you're part of it. Five years ago, Business Church calling out megachurches sixty five thousand views on a four hour live stream. I'm sorry that TikTok ruined your attention span that you can't go actually listen to a full podcast. That's not my fault. That's your fault for spending all your time bombing your.
Speaker 3: Mind on TikTok. That's your fault. It's not mine.
Speaker 1: By the way, Rachel literally just went on Cleeve last week talking about the subject. Shout out to Cleve. Let's see if that's still up. So we come over here, let's see if it's under maybe it's under live streams.
Speaker 3: Let's see.
Speaker 1: Oh look at this right here, how the CIA and Big Foundations subverted Christianity right there?
Speaker 3: And I think Cleve and I did a stream on that too.
Speaker 7: Is it this one?
Speaker 1: So here is Rachel discussing it with Cleve. I want to say, Rachel and I did.
Speaker 3: A podcast on this too. I can't remember. There's there's every day there's podcasts.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I think we just cleve and I discussed it here in this one too, so check that out. Given props to other people. Anyway, We're never going to finish Jeffs time.
Speaker 3: But that's okay. What's up, brave heart, braveheart, you went on you.
Speaker 1: I called about ten days ago, so.
Speaker 10: Hoping tonight I might actually get an answer.
Speaker 8: My question is kind of on the subject that you're talking about.
Speaker 1: Oh, you were you got mad because we made the wine mom joke?
Speaker 3: Sorry, can you hear me? Yeah, you got mad because we made a wine mom joke. It's just joke, Okay.
Speaker 14: I I didn't hear the word, and I don't drink the line that you talked about, So, yeah, you.
Speaker 8: Had a fun.
Speaker 3: It's just a joke. Can you not take a joke?
Speaker 15: It's fine, that's fine.
Speaker 5: But what I'm trying to say is I really do.
Speaker 10: I do respect you, Jay, Okay, And the reason I am asking you the question is because of your background and your knowledge.
Speaker 1: Okay, and I respect that.
Speaker 3: Wait, I need to ask it because you didn't answer it.
Speaker 15: You jumped right into this whole Candice thing.
Speaker 1: I literally just answered your question in the last five minutes, the last five of course, it does what do you mean.
Speaker 3: Doesn't bring her up?
Speaker 15: I had nothing to do with that.
Speaker 1: I don't follow her.
Speaker 14: Okay, listen, I asked.
Speaker 1: You a simple what I thought was a simple question. You said, why aren't you covering Erica? To answer, you said, why aren't you covered? I did, gosh, no, look at it?
Speaker 5: Can I just get the question out?
Speaker 3: You said, why don't you cover Erica and TPUSA? And I said, I didn't say that, Yes, I didn't.
Speaker 10: I asked you, what does your discernment tell you?
Speaker 6: What did it tell you before?
Speaker 3: Come on, that's what you meant by saying that.
Speaker 10: Erica kneel next to his coffin long before anybody came up with any theories.
Speaker 3: I knew my four year old grandsons.
Speaker 1: Okay, good. When did I defend Erica Kirk back then?
Speaker 7: And I get it. You're the expert on all this, You've.
Speaker 6: Done it for years, five years ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, you're okay, fine, you win. You exposed me and make some exposed clips. You're still mad, Emerald?
Speaker 3: What's up? What's up?
Speaker 10: Huh?
Speaker 1: Yes, ma'am.
Speaker 16: Hey, I had a question with all the Epstein stuff, so I know obviously, like you know, they hate children.
Speaker 3: I was learning it from what you've seen.
Speaker 16: Is there any like are they the ones that have kind of caused and pushed like the whole abortion agenda.
Speaker 1: Or do you think that they just mainly have benefited from it. Well, you have a lot of people in this sphere of the Zio who openly say a bobo abortions are a sacrament.
Speaker 3: They're part of our religion.
Speaker 1: So yes, I think they see it as part of warfare to abort the children of people who are their perceived enemies. They see it as useful for experimentation. We saw Peter Nigard and those interviews that we played says I will pay you black chicks for your fetal cells.
Speaker 3: So it's experience.
Speaker 1: It's all the above and probably worse stuff. So Maxwell, what's up?
Speaker 4: Hey?
Speaker 2: You hear me?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: So one second before you say to the Maxwell, I actually forgot. I just saw the tab.
Speaker 1: We need to get back into some Proverbs, right, So we're going to start doing one chapter of Proverbs on a livestream because people don't have wisdom, so hopefully we can gain a little wisdom and practical insight through maybe just a little bit of Proverbs. Every time we do a live stream, because we're not short of knowledge. Okay, this society is overly inundated with data. What we actually need is wisdom to apply the data and the information. So the between knowledge and wisdom, wisdom is the application of knowledge in the right way, at the right time, in the right place.
Speaker 3: So what's up, Maxwell, Hey, I just wanted to ask.
Speaker 2: How how do I explain to someone that's not Orthodox or doesn't even want to come to it, how we are not fair season we are not as legalistic as they are.
Speaker 3: Oh, I mean, I would get them to define and.
Speaker 1: Get them to tell you what they think a pharisee is and what it means, because a lot of times, especially if it's like a Protestant or Evangelical, like, they're gonna explain a lot of things about a pharisee that could apply to any group, any denomination. Any Baptist pastor could potentially be a pharisee. So just get them to be really precise and then say, well, let's look at the things that characterize the pharisees in scripture. Right, it's not tradition, it's tradition in the place of the Word of God. It's not having robes it's being obsessed with the external appearances and praying on the street corners.
Speaker 3: Right, it's those externals and focusing on the.
Speaker 1: Externals that characterize the Pharisee and the hypocrisy and all that, and those characteristics can conceivably be anywhere, so it wouldn't be unique to Orthodoxy. And if those are the things that are problematic, then why does Jesus say that the Pharisees sit in the seat of Moses and they have the authority, but do as they say.
Speaker 3: Not as they do?
Speaker 1: Right, So, even using Pharisees can be an under can undercut the Protestant argumentation.
Speaker 2: I just asked that specifically because today of being asked why is that? I was just telling someone that are in our church today or next Sunday, we're going to have a clowning for people that or a couple that has been orthodox orthook about ten years or five, but they've been made for thirty five years.
Speaker 9: Well, the husband is going to become a deacon.
Speaker 2: They wanted an official, a church officiated wedding.
Speaker 1: Sure, and asked why do they need that? They're made as God? I said, if you can just say that's.
Speaker 4: Madidens as of God.
Speaker 10: Without doing that, you can say anything anything is right.
Speaker 3: Right, Well, I think agains.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well, this has to do with the Orthodox view of the sacraments, that we don't typically recognize sacraments outside the Orthodox Church. And even if there is a recognition of the ritual being done, and then the decision by the bishop to not redo the ritual, that doesn't necessarily mean that we're saying that they had all the sacramental graces. That also doesn't mean that we're saying that protests don't have any grace. It's just simply saying that we don't know and we're not recognizing what's going on out there that's outside of our domain of judgment. Remember, Paul says to the church, I think at Corinth he says, he says, do not judge those that are without, you make judgments about those that are within. And so it's because of the unique nature of the ecclesiology Orthodox Church that it's a fixed, unique soule sacramental institution that undergirds those ideas. Now, in the case of that person, not everybody necessarily has to redo the ceremony, but it's a very very beautiful ceremony. So for example, in our church in Florida, we've had multiple couples that have wanted to do that because they wanted the full you know, ritual and service. It's the same with baptism. It's like, can the grace of God make up for a Protestant baptism if you weren't quote baptized in the Orthodox Church. Yeah, the grace of God can make up for it. But a lot of people want, for example, the exorcism prayers, and most churches, you know, Rounmancollolic Church, like you don't get the extorcism prayers, and they want that as part of their interests into the church. So yeah, I just I think with a person that is just sort of out of hand thinking everything is Phariseeism, it's going to be pretty difficult, you know, to explain a lot of the history and the nuance to that kind of really low tier Protestant objection. But you know, in time maybe they can start to get it. But bon Jovi fifty dollars. This may be a reach. But do you think that the way that the files are put out that this pushes us closer to some form of AI governance? Oh that's an interesting theory. I haven't anybody propose that yet. I think that eventually they want to go to you know, AI governance, but maybe if they get enough people sort of dumbed down in the rec you know, Reddit TikTok spear to think that AI will be an impartial, righteous judge, which is really stupid because it's only going to be as impartial as the people who program it, which is why we see, for example, AI even now can either be based or woke depending upon how it's programmed.
Speaker 3: So could be that's an interesting theory. Uh, you know, you do have no Javol Harari.
Speaker 1: Saying stuff like well, when the AI is advanced enough, you know, we won't need human politicians and judges, and we won't be you know, subject to the typical human passions and corruptions, and oh want it be better when AI is running all the governments and all that.
Speaker 3: So they're definitely pushing that angle.
Speaker 1: I don't know if that had anything to do with motivating the disclosure.
Speaker 3: So Mario five dollars.
Speaker 1: Not to distract from the stream, but I would love your take on the post millennial theory. You've done research. It's one thing that makes everything makes sense. After you've done research. I mean, I've been into post millennialism since two thousand and four. Dude, what are you talking about after do some research. I've read all the post millennial writers. I have all their books on that shelf, so I tend to favor the post mail view. So I don't know, like I'm not trying to be a douchebags. I don't have to do research on it.
Speaker 3: But thank you for this, Phoenix.
Speaker 1: Phoenix e er fifty dollars blessed feast of Saint Theodore the Commander in Great Martyr to those of us on the new calendar. Thank you, Phoenix, appreciate that that's a generous superchet. You guys are being very interest tonight Imperial Analysts and Imperial Analysis twenty dollurs. Great work, Jay, I love your content. I've been watching for four years. Do more gaming streams, yes, I do intend to. I was gonna do more Alan Wake, but the problem is that I got in this habit of where after the live stream I would go play Alan Wake. And now I'm almost done with Alan Wake, I've almost beat it. So I kind of shot myself in the foot because when I started the game, I didn't really know what I was doing, and now I'm almost done with it. But here's the good news. We will definitely do the new Resident Evil. I can guarantee you one hund percent. I will livestream that I played and beat every Resident Evil ever.
Speaker 3: I love Resident Evil.
Speaker 1: In fact, I might just redo Resident Evil for you guys, because I've beaten that through like five times, so that one I know, I won't embarrass myself on a lot of people said, do arc creaders, I may do that. I also got way further in cyberpunk too, so we will definitely do more gaming seres promise. They're a lot of fun. I'm Orthodox. I have Orthodox friends who are pushing the Augustinian Original Sin damnation of infants view.
Speaker 3: It's retarded. It is a retarded. In fact, we had a.
Speaker 1: Comment today from Nikolai Korea. Shout out to Nikolai, and he quoted Father Stephen de Young, and Father Stephen Young said, I don't know any Orthodox bishops, nor have I ever heard of one, Nor is my bishop a believer in inherited guilt? Again, why would we get our theology from seventeen year old furries on Twitter? And I am not joking. One of the main proponents of this nonsense is a literal seventeen year old furry. I don't think that's wise to go to for theology. Demi Urge three dollars, excellent work, Yeah, Koobian soldier. Well, speaking of demi urge and gnosticism. Next Monday on the Crucible, I will be debating Monday night Gnostic informant.
Speaker 3: Who who turns out is not Gnostic.
Speaker 1: I know, it was really ridiculous of me to assume that Gnostic informant was a Gnostic budd He's not, and we will be debating his monism even though he's an Aristatilian, which Aristota was a dualist, a diadist. But he's an Aristotilian monist, so that'll be fun. Monday Night on the Crucible, Vain says for three dollars, I will be baptized in the Orthodox Church this month. They shout out to Vain, longtime super chatter, longtime audience bro. Welcome, God reaches people through your work. Thank you.
Speaker 3: That actually keeps me.
Speaker 1: Fueled up. I feel like I'm doing the right thing when you guys remind you, though, Dragos one dollar, Dragos one dollar, Jay, what about placebo effect. What do you think about rehabilitating an injury through that is or a hired I honestly don't know.
Speaker 3: Anything about placebo studies.
Speaker 1: I've been meditating, breathing and thinking of nothing, no enlightenment, non enlightenment for a mental reason. I can stay more conscious throughout the day as opposed to scrolling TikTok?
Speaker 3: Is it a neutral thing?
Speaker 1: Explained? Well, I appreciate your comment, but I don't exactly know what you mean.
Speaker 3: Dregs.
Speaker 1: I gave you two dollars worth of donations about breathing.
Speaker 3: Are they too cheap?
Speaker 1: I just don't know what it means. Welcome to all the new members. We got about ten or so new members dre us five bucks. Robert Maxwell's publishing company was pergham On. They published Changing Images of Man. Yes, we mentioned that when we did our Changing Images of Man lectures, which was I think the last global elite text that we did.
Speaker 3: And we are presently still working through the Old Boys, and I have not forgotten.
Speaker 1: I know people are waiting for the part two because it's been several weeks, but we got so inundated with jeff Say McAffrey information that I've not gotten back yet to old boys, although I am ready to do the part two about the Palma five dollars. In this world of day so much data, how do we digest information and make it stick? How do we gain wisdom and intelligence and apply it? Great question that is definitely a challenge in the never ending infinity data world that we're in. Well, let's go ahead and kick off our wisdom section.
Speaker 3: This will be our wisdom.
Speaker 1: Segment. We're going to actually see if we can gain some wisdom them. Of course, Proverbs was for those who don't know a catechism. It was intended to be a catechism for young men during the Old Testament period. And of course this said the Church for authers often recommend the wisdom text and catechism are Proverbs and other putercononical texts for catechisis, So it's pretty much the same for us as well. So let's read one chapter and see if we can gain wisdom. We'll make this a segment in every one of our streams. Proverbs eleven, we're gonna skip past the chapters on I guess I should begin with ten the wisdom chapters. So we're going to start with ten because the all the way up to nine are the wisdom texts? Are rusa ten dollars and he's got a hanka condelabra. Are you a Russian spot? Yes, absolutely, Russian spot. Never been to Russia, been invited to Russia, haven't gone. But because I'm an Orthodox Christian, I must be a Russian spy. And what's funny is that people don't even realize that most of the people that are expatriots who make up ro corps in Europe and in America, we're actually fleeing Bolsheviks and the NKVD and were aided by the CIA and British intelligence to come to the West, the White Russians, for example.
Speaker 3: But today's people are so dumbed down, no nuanced.
Speaker 1: They assume Russian Orthodox churches must be KGB, even though the KGB persecuted ro Cort in Russian church. This is what people think. Love the tradcats think this. It's completely stupid. Proverbs, a wise son makes a glad father, but a foolish son is a grief to his mother. So honoring our father and mother is very important in Proverbs. In the beginning of categy. Here now at the beginning of Proverbs, we learn that the fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom. And that's relevant, I think for the atheists, because all of the atheists number one flaw isn't really their lack of information or IQ. It's actually a moral problem. That's the problem with the fool has said in his heart there's no God in the Psalm. So atheism is actually a moral and spiritual problem that has to do with pride and arrogance as opposed to a lack of evidence or knowledge. Treasures of wickedness profit nothing, but righteousness delivers from death. So if we make our focus on just getting paid and stack stack in cash, our life.
Speaker 3: Will be profitless, our life will be travail.
Speaker 1: But it's more important to be righteous, to live according to the virtue, according to the Ten Commandments. That's more important than attaining wealth. But of course most of this world follows the attainment of wealth over any concern for righteousness. The Lord will not allow the righteous soul to famish, but he casts away the desire of the wicked. And remember and a lot of the proverbs we have what are kind of it's its own unique type of literature, wisdom literature, and they're giving generalities, so we have to understand what we interpret these. These are not absolute universal claims. Okay, it's not as if no righteous person was ever hungry, but generally speaking, God will provide for his people and not allow them to be destroyed or to go hungry. And that could be interpreted both physically and spiritually as well. And we should always put a course the spiritual first over the physical and the temporal. He who is lazy or has a slack hand becomes poor, but the hand of the diligence makes one rich. Now, notice how many of the proverbs deal with economics, and we have a lot of people who are super spiritual, and they're too spiritual for money and economics, especially when they're broke, young dudes who don't want to think about how to actually make money or be successful.
Speaker 3: It's much easier to piety.
Speaker 1: Signal and talk about how spiritual they are, even though they're not actually monks or monastics, or they haven't taken emails of poverty. They use that as a way to feel better than other people, when in fact, no, it is still the case that working hard is what will make you successful, both in terms of spiritual things and in terms of earthly things, he who gathers in the summer as a white sun, but who sleeps in harvests a son who causes shame.
Speaker 3: So here we have another one against sloth.
Speaker 1: So the idea that just laying around and wasting time and not doing anything, not putting the hand to work or savings. Notice this is also a principal economically of saving money. Now, fiat money not the wisest thing to save. You might want to have some fiat money saved up for, you know, because it's not always easy to get out of gold or out of bitcoin per se. But until we get onto a bitcoin standard, you might want to have some fiat. And certainly gold is better than fiat. But ultimately, I would say, in my view, bitcoin is the ultimate time tested Well, I think we'll see it's time tested, but compared to gold, it will be the ultimate time test of money because it's already been way more successful than gold has been. If you compare the last fifteen years. Blessings are on the head of the righteous, but violence covers the mouth of the wicked.
Speaker 3: Think about the way that the people in.
Speaker 1: The Antifa and the leftist crowd operates right. Think about revolutionaries. Think about robes Pier or Trotsky or Linen, and these people are out for blood. The left these days they want blood right Why because they're wicked, Because their violence even comes out of their mouth. They can't even talk without expressing a demonic furre to have blood in violence. But those that are righteous, that don't follow that path, we end up blessed. The memory of the righteous is even blessed, but the name of the wicked will rot. This is another proverb that backs up the idea of saints and honoring the lives of the saints, honoring the relics and the images of the saints. Because their memory is a blessing, it is blessed. But wicked men, oftentimes in history go out with a bang and no one remembers them. Their name rots, they get forgotten. Here's a really important one for what we deal with on a daily basis.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: It definitely applies to today's dream, but it applies to everybody in our lives. A wise man receives instruction, receives commands, receives rebukes, but prattling fools fail and will fall. Think about the debate sphere. How appropriate is this to the debate sphere. How many prattling fools have we heard over the last five, seven, ten years of online debate? How many prattling feminists have Andrew and Rachel encountered? How many prattling atheists prattling feminists like not so erudite that I've encountered and debated?
Speaker 3: And what happens?
Speaker 1: They make fools of themselves their very words, hang themselves within their own five minute diarrhea.
Speaker 3: Fits.
Speaker 1: But a person who's wise is willing to receive instruction. He's willing to be corrected, willing to follow the truth no matter what.
Speaker 3: That's the goal here.
Speaker 1: The wise man doesn't try to make reality fit.
Speaker 3: What he wants to be the case. He follows the truth and thus is willing to.
Speaker 1: Be wrong, willing to be correct, and willing to be instructed. Everybody should be willing to be that way. He who walks with integrity will walk surely, but those that pervert their way will become known. So remember, personal integrity is very important, and your reputation with other people is really important too. And when it comes to integrity, if you do not have integrity, what ends up happening is eventually you burn the bridges with everybody else right, mainly because you don't have integrity. How many people have we seen in the media sphere, in the alt media sphere of the internet sphere, with no integrity, who burn all the bridges, lose all their friends, stab everybody else in the back, and they pervert their way, and ultimately a lot of of times this becomes known. The mouth of the righteous is a well of life, but violence covers the mouth of the wicked. Again, so the righteous is a well of life. We can think of Jacob's well, we can think of the woman out the well. We can think of Jesus comparing himself to the flowing forth of the waters of life as the ultimate well. Jesus say, is that well, and his words are life. And so likewise those of us who talk and explain this to other people, as our catechisms say, those are works of mercy, to correct the errant, to rebuke the wicked. In our little catechisms, in our little prayer books, we learn that those are good things to do, and it is actually good to do that. Now, you can have bad motives for doing that, but as long as you're doing it with good motives, those are good things. And Thus the righteous own well spring, out of his own heart, out of his own mouth, becomes a fountain of life. Hatred stirs up strife, but love covers sins. Why would you reach out to Fuentas? Why would you try to say that you would like to, you know, see him flourish and do well.
Speaker 3: Why do you even do that?
Speaker 1: Why do you reach out to these people? Because hatred stirs up strife, love and peace. Try to make amends. Paul says, as much as depends on you, try to be at peace with all men. Now, obviously there's limitations. I don't reach out try to be friends with every single wicked person. That's wisdom, knowing when and where to apply it. But if you see people going in directions that you would like to help them not go into, then it may I think it makes perfect sense. Why would I do debates with Tim Gordon? Do I hate Tim Gordon? Not at all.
Speaker 3: I loved him. I liked him a lot.
Speaker 1: I consider Tim Abro, his his family, they're amazing people, They're great people. The debates, even if they get heated and intense, from my vantage point, are because I don't want to see him being.
Speaker 3: In a bad situation.
Speaker 1: When I debated Nick Flin this, I didn't hate Nick Flint this. I don't judge him on anything. I would like to see him move in the right direction. And look, it's the same method and approach that you get from me with everybody. Well, Alex Jones asked me about an Orthodox church this and that. I say, here's a good Orthodox church in Austin, Texas. Check out Father Moses' Church. A lot of people say, hel come di or didn't call out Elijah Schaeffer. Well, first of all, I almost never call out people's personal lives over here.
Speaker 3: I don't do that.
Speaker 1: It's not a lot of drama streams. I will do a blood sports debate or something like that. That's not a huge deal to me. But we don't usually do a lot of the drama stuff over here. And doesn't bother me that people do it. That's fine, that's their thing. Is not what I typically do. Wow, Elijah reached out to me after we were on the show a couple times with him. We did an interview and then I think we did a debate. We had Luigi Downe there and then we had the debate with Tim and Elijah said, hey, I'm interested in Orthodoxy, Could you put me in touch with anybody, a preach or somebody, And he got Father Moses's number and they had one conversation. So what was it you thought I was supposed to do in this situation?
Speaker 3: Was I supposed to make.
Speaker 1: Exposed streams on Elijah? I don't follow Elijah's personal life.
Speaker 3: I don't know what he's up to.
Speaker 1: But in that situation, I did the exact same thing that I've done with every single other person in this sphere. If they asked me questions about Orthodoxy or if we have that conversation, I point them in that direction. And it was the same thing with Sarah Stock. Now if those people don't go.
Speaker 3: In that direction, if they choose not to pursue, that can't control that.
Speaker 1: That's not up to me. People said years ago, why did you go hey out with Wikiphase he's a.
Speaker 3: Wickan. He's not.
Speaker 1: It's just a name that he chose because he thought it was cool. And when I went and hung out with him, I got him to get an Orthodox study ball. He said, I want to talk to you about the Bible. Tell me what Bible I should get. Everybody said, oh, you're hanging out with him and doing magic rituals and Satanism. There was none of that told, just absolute nonsense. Because we thought of a funny picture next to a casket that was a B movie set. There was also an airbrush snake. Yeah, Satanists are really worshiping in an airbrushed snake. So yeah, airbrush people are doing the work at the Satanan tips.
Speaker 3: Come on, dude.
Speaker 1: The whole vibe was hanging out and joking around. We did an interview.
Speaker 3: Why would you talk to Dasha? Because I want DAWs should have become Orthodox.
Speaker 1: I think her husband is Okay, she moves in the direction of being interested in Eastern Cathol. Hey, that's a step in our direction. Maybe she'll become Orthodox. So people love to string together these conspiracies. It's like all we do is the same thing with all these people.
Speaker 3: Why were you on Crowder?
Speaker 1: You work for Crowder? Andrew helped me get an interview with Gerald and we talked about all the same stuff we always thought about, like what do you expect man when I go on the Hodge Twins and the Hodge Twins say, I think be pretty based, ain't it.
Speaker 3: No, Islam's not based.
Speaker 14: Here's what.
Speaker 1: Bees we have the same conversation I have anybody else.
Speaker 4: So there you go.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's a good idea to intentionally try to stir up strife without some good reason. You do have to have you draw your line in the sand. You have a red line, right, you don't cross that line. Sometimes it is necessary to call people out. But I think that the general attitude is we try to keep the peace, We try to be on good terms with people, and you know, say, in the case of Nick, I've only disagreed with certain takes and positions.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 1: Same approach to Tim Gordon disagree with certain takes and positions. And by the way, remember the attitude of proverbs here, a true friend will tell you if he disagrees, and will help you if he thinks you're making a if you need a course correct, A yes man, a gopher, a toady isn't a true friend. There's another thing too, that I think goes on in this sphere, and there's a reason for it.
Speaker 3: Again, as we've talked.
Speaker 1: About in the media sphere, a lot of people are you know, backstabber, narcissistic types of people. Because it's media, it draws that kind of a you know, people that want attention and all that. So there is a tendency for people in media to you have to be on guard because so many people are snakes and they'll burn you and they burn bridges. So it's understandable why people would be so guarded, and that makes perfect sense.
Speaker 3: I have to be guarded too.
Speaker 1: There was somebody reaching out to me, Oh, let's do this, let's do this, and I'm like, I don't know you, so let's hold your horse's dog. I don't know you yet. So but I think that our goal not just in media, but whatever your job is, whatever you're doing in life, right, Proverbs is going to be a great instruction manual on how to handle things practically.
Speaker 3: And I'm just saying from my own experience over the years. I've been doing Proverbs.
Speaker 1: Over and over and over since I was like nineteen, and that's because it's helped me a lot throughout life. I've always found new insights, new nuggets, new wisdom, and same with the rest of the doer canonical text too, but.
Speaker 3: Especially young men.
Speaker 1: I would encourage young men to consistently get in the habit of Proverbs. Wise people store up knowledge, but the mouth of the fool is near destruction?
Speaker 3: Were you go in books?
Speaker 1: You read all them books?
Speaker 3: What did we see tates at the other day? I don't read books, torks, I need to have a fight, I need to fuck.
Speaker 4: I don't read books.
Speaker 1: God right, well, Proverbs says otherwise. Proverbs says that a wise man stores up knowledge. Hence why you see two different rooms in this house that are all books. And by the way, having a home library was something everybody had fifty sixty years ago.
Speaker 3: Did you know every home used to have a home library. And now what do men have? Do men have a study?
Speaker 1: Now they have their man cave, so they have their simulated masculinity of sportshole all the way. Shout out to all almost three thousand of y'all. We had over three thousand earlier. Shout out to all y'all who are not obsessed with sports whole props to all of the cool dudes and nine percent chicks who are not obsessing over sweaty black men running in circles.
Speaker 3: Did you see the blood dude?
Speaker 1: You run in a circle? Oh my gosh, dude, he just but he did so much running in a circle, and he did he did it again.
Speaker 6: It was like coly crop, dude. And he was freaking sweaty when he did it so much it was freaking sweat dude. The freaking black dudes are running in circles again. Honey, Honey, come in here. I'm gonna scream at the screen because the black dudes are running in the circle. He did it.
Speaker 5: I can't believe he.
Speaker 1: Ran in a circle. I grew up with people obsessed with freaking Tennessee football. If you're from Tennessee, man, my blood runs orange.
Speaker 6: My blood runs or boy.
Speaker 1: Now, we have some fans of sports who always get mad when I do this. I don't care if you like football. I'm just talking about the people that make it their religion, dude.
Speaker 3: And I grew up with my blood runs orange.
Speaker 1: Do people in Tennessee get ut orange coffins? They paint their house orange. And I'm not kidding. When I worked at the paint store for ten years, I had memorized the formula of ut orange. So I grew up with.
Speaker 15: Uh uncles and aunts. And I was about to say dads, but I only have one dad, Dad's I had.
Speaker 1: My two dads. I grew up. I grew up my two dads and they were just screaming up the TV Tennessee.
Speaker 3: Anyway, just kidding. I don't have two dads.
Speaker 1: I don't have What if What if I did have two dads and my two dads were actually Paul Reiser and that other tall bearded dude. What if Paul Riiser and that bearded dude were my real two dads? But also they were straight?
Speaker 6: Whoa dude?
Speaker 3: Because I remember in my two dads, weren't they were straight?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: It wasn't two gay dudes? Rachel, Did you want to come up? I saw a minute ago you were thumbing down. Did you want to say something? Feel free to chime in if you would like to. By the way, it's just jokes you guys, like if you want to watch football, I don't really care. I mean I will watch a h a uh I like an mm A fight every now and then. Those are fun.
Speaker 10: If I thumbed down, I did.
Speaker 6: Not mean to.
Speaker 1: That's okay, I don't you could you could disagree, And.
Speaker 10: Because I was backing you up on the I have the same canvas tards in my timeline all over the place telling me I'm.
Speaker 16: Gonna you're gonna recruit this when it turns out that Candace can prove that she was doing the astral projection, you're gonna feel stupid.
Speaker 10: And they're like telling me, They're like, you're.
Speaker 16: Just saying this because you're a fed hill and you don't know about the CIA.
Speaker 15: You don't know about it.
Speaker 10: And I'm like, bitch, I'm right about the shift years.
Speaker 1: If you're by the way, how would you prove how would substa dummies? How would you prove that Candice can't astral project I'm thinking, uh, she would have already got me, you know what I mean? Like if I woke up with sleep paralysis and I look over and I would see, you know, sweet Candy's uh, you know, ethereal body over there ready to pounce, then I would believe it.
Speaker 10: I'm just wondering how come she didn't get any vibes about Like why didn't she any premonitions or dreams to warn him not to go that day or have more security or something.
Speaker 16: I guess all of her psychic abilities.
Speaker 10: Failed on that day.
Speaker 16: But it's just like they're they're so terrifyingly wrapped into this, They're so bought in that it's there. I have Christians arguing with me, that astral projection and stuff.
Speaker 8: Is that it's actually biblically supportive.
Speaker 16: What about Paul and pauls And I'm just like, dude, you they're so crazy that you really just can't even talk to them. They're like way past.
Speaker 1: Talking to Actually, you know what the whole thing of like the people.
Speaker 16: Coming at me saying I'm a fed shill who like loves the CIA, or I don't know about the CIA, and.
Speaker 3: It's like, what are you talking about?
Speaker 16: I have a bestseller which has entire chapters on CIA fuckery.
Speaker 1: What do you mean I've never what do you mean I don't.
Speaker 5: Know about it?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: Absolutely, And uh I have to give some points though, because that's actually pretty creative is of Jesus there. I'll give some points like I wouldn't have even thought about using Paul's you know, vision of the third Heavens. That's actually a pretty creative attempt at to prove texting for for astral projection. I'll have to give some points for that. That's that's creat it's not that's not what the text is about, but that's they get some points for creative is of Jesus. But yes, now I'm all lost in my thoughts I was about to go to something, I forgot what it was. Or let's go back to Proverbs skin one. So wisdom has found the lips of those understanding, but the rod is for the back of those who are devoid of understanding. I would say that if you think about generally in life, people that have understanding, they're usually able to avoid prison and prison beatings anyway, whise people store up knowledge that we did that one. A rich man's wealth is his strong city, but the destruction of the poor is their poverty. The righteous leads to life, the labor of the righteous life, the wages of the wicked is sin. Paul repeats that, of course in principle in Galatians right, he who keeps instruction in the way of life is in the way of life. But he refuses correction goes astray. So notice, oftentimes we are our own worst enemies. If we do not receive correction and instruction, we usually end up going astray, and that's because of our own hardheadedness. Whoever has hides hatred has lying lips, and whoever spreads slander is a fool. This is important one to remember because the Internet is a rage hate machine. And this week alone, for example, I saw a lot of speculation and people gossiping, and I understand that as commentators, obviously our character to a degree matters.
Speaker 3: But also.
Speaker 1: Remember when we call things out right, we'll have to give an account as well. So now I'm not saying that that makes Sarah Stock an ideal right wing commentator. I'm not saying that, and I'm not saying that I'm condoning Elijah or any of that. I'm just saying, like, I've seen sex scandals in media and government and it never ends. But I don't know what to say about that. I would just simply say that a lot of people capitalize on events when they hate a person. That's what I'm trying to say, and I think as Orthodox we should not do that. Again, it takes wisdom and it takes propriety to know when to call something out and when to not, and also, as Scripture says many times, to overlook a transgression. Now I'm not saying overlook Sarah Stock or Elijah, you know, being hypocritical, But also I'm saying that let's be measured in the way that we go about these things, because in the media world, nobody's measured. Everyone just rushes to judgment, rushes to the worst, and they hide their real motivations and wait until something comes out on people that they hate or they want to take them down. And I don't really think that that's the right attitude that we should have. I believe that if people are ill motivated and ill willed and they're not sincere, time will eventually make that clear. Time will tell, so you don't have to go on crusades to take people down. You know, a lot of people, for example, have spent years they try to take Rachel and Andrew down. They spent years trying to take me down. They want to take them down, they want to expose them in and it's almost always some bunch of nonsense from ten to fifteen years ago. Oh didn't ten years ago you drunk Texas somebody? Yes, ten years ago, fifteen years ago I had drunk text somebody, Yes, big deal, good job, you got me.
Speaker 4: So what.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's it's just usually nothing burger stuff, right, And also you know, I would say, in the case of Eligen Sarah, like yeah, they're probably not morally read to be leaders in the movement. But I mean, is that the biggest issue. I mean, the Epstein stuff is the biggest news in the world. That's like expose the entire architecture of how our world is run by wicked people.
Speaker 3: I think that's way more important than this kind of stuff.
Speaker 1: But everybody kind of loves the and that's kind of a sache.
Speaker 16: Okay, not to interrupt you, but I think it's pronounced the arket texture.
Speaker 1: Excuse me, but Rachel, that's a little too mockerber for my content. I don't go into the machober stuff, the dark machiber stuff.
Speaker 10: That's because you can't compart.
Speaker 8: Comprompt compremental wise, compremental properly, how to.
Speaker 10: Pronounce the word.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, maybe you'd like to explain the fact how you come from a federal operative background and come from a green Brett family. Aren't your family all members of the Green Berets.
Speaker 5: He got me, He got me.
Speaker 3: Oh there we go.
Speaker 1: See this is what happens when people see all along. I was actually a Candace mole to infiltrate Candace haters, and now I have it a successfully exposual. You heard it from Rachel's on mouth. She's from a family of Green Barrets. Now, some people say green beret. That's actually inappropriate, that's not the proper Actually, Candace was right all along. Water does freeze at or melts at What does she say? Thirty thirty four? I don't forget what she said. By the way, I'm actually projecting right now, I'm astral projecting into.
Speaker 16: Candace's water freezes at zero, and so when it's thirty something degrees out, it should just be melting like crazy.
Speaker 3: Oh is that what she thought? She didn't, She didn't realize it was thirty two. I didn't really understand what I knew she was wrong.
Speaker 1: I was like, does she not them? People were like, she meant celsius.
Speaker 6: It's like, sure, he good, buddy.
Speaker 1: Sure the multitude of in the multitude of words, sin is not lacking, but he restrains his lips is wise. So notice a lot of people rush to speak and yap, and a lot of people yap without.
Speaker 3: Communicating what they really mean.
Speaker 1: So don't rush to speak, don't rush to judge, and you don't actually gain anything by massive amounts of yapping.
Speaker 3: And even Solomon is telling this and telling us this, and propers. The tongue of the.
Speaker 1: Righteous is silver, choice silver, But the heart of the wicked is worth little. The lips of the righteous feed many, but fools die for lack of wisdom. Blessing the Lord makes one rich and he adds no sorrow to it. So notice, if God blesses you because you're doing things righteously, your your wealth, your wisdom, And that can be physical, actual monetary wealth, or it can be spiritual wealth, intellectual wealth, whatever like. It doesn't come with curses and punishments. It's a blessed thing.
Speaker 4: To do.
Speaker 1: Evil is like sport to a fool. But a man of understanding has wisdom, the fear of the wicked will come upon him, the desire the rights will be granted. When the whirlwind passes, the wicked is no more, but the righteous has an everlasting foundation.
Speaker 3: I like this too.
Speaker 1: To think about this in perspective, like, think about how many throughout the course of the world, how many wicked people there were a lot, And think of how many wicked people prospered in their life. Now fast forward two thousands of years later. Who remembers or.
Speaker 3: Knows any of those wicked people? Nobody?
Speaker 1: So what did they really get out of it? A brief bit of pleasure perhaps, and perhaps a lot of pain as well. So when we put things into perspective, the whirlwind of time comes, and the wicked are no more as vinegar to the teeth and smoke to the eyes. So is the lazy man to those who send him. Again a lot of rebukes of sloth in the proverbs. So again, think about how many things deal with work, deal with economics, and deal with your daily interactions and operating from a position of integrity. The fear of the Lord prolongs days, but the years the wicked will be shortened. The hope of the righteous will be gladness, with the expectation of the wicked is will perish the way the Lord is strength of the upright, but destruction will come upon the workers of iniquity. So just remember bide your time. If people are bad, they're mistreating you. In the end, in the long run, they will undo themselves ultimately. Don't worry about it, dog. The righteous will never be moved, but the wicked will not inhabit the earth. So this reflects into the sermon on the Mountain right. The righteous will inhabit the earth, or won' inherit the earth. The mouth of the righteous brings forth wisdom but the perverse tongue will be cut out. The lips of the righteous know what it acceptible, but the mouth of wicked is what is perversed. So a lot of focus into this first chapter here ten on our words and our economic interactions and our.
Speaker 3: Work ethic. So let's take that into account the next time you are tempted to.
Speaker 1: Say, it's not my fault that I'm in this situation. Everything sucks and it's everybody else's fault in it. No, yeah, things are bad, but there's always been corrupt.
Speaker 3: People and things have been bad.
Speaker 1: So that's not an excuse for sloth, and it's not an excuse to try to circumvent righteous ways of operating. Seventy reasons, five dollars. I'm looking to start my journey into orthodox I was Baptist, raised, Baptist help our Brimstone, saw a lot of hypocrisy, and it turned me off of religion. Thirty five years later, your debates and your content are opening my eyes. Thank you.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm glad to hear that.
Speaker 1: And yeah, I don't blame I think a lot of people kind of especially if you grew up in that fundamentalist type stuff as I did. You kind of have a phase where you're like, Nah, this is stupid.
Speaker 3: And then usually you kind of, you know, gradually make your way back to.
Speaker 1: More sensible historic versions of the religion. Tara Michael two dollars. Do you experience cognitive dissonance? I'm sure everybody does, right, because ultimately we're all falling, and so we all don't want to be wrong, right.
Speaker 3: Everybody wants to be right. Nobody wants to be wrong.
Speaker 1: So I'm sure that there are things that I don't know about that I haven't even noticed that I have cognitive dissonance about. But I would imagine that's true for everybody. I think nobody in this life is going to be completely free from traits that characterize the fallen state crash film. Sen dollars day, blessings to you. You are a great influence in my twenty two year old life. I'm a I mean, katechisis at a Greek parish, all right, why are you ro co War? I think roqu War has done better being faithful to the Orthodox tradition. Generally speaking, it doesn't mean that that there's nobody righteous amongst the Greek Orthodox or anything. I'm not saying that at all just for example, you know, Rokorp had the nineteen eighty two or three statement, for example, condemning acumenism, And while there are many people in the Greek churches who are anti ecumenist, the hierarchy typically is pro acumenist.
Speaker 3: So I think that there's.
Speaker 1: Reasons like that, and also beyond any of the theology stuff, I just ended up vibing really well with my priest.
Speaker 3: We have a great relationship.
Speaker 1: He's been a very awesome person in my life. A lot of respect for him, and everybody that meets him also feels the same way. A lot of people respect for the Vladimir, So I don't have anything bad to say about any of that. He's an amazing person, loving very dearly. Bill Brown ten dollars. Where can I get Jayder subject matter list of books.
Speaker 2: Was?
Speaker 1: It was on the website, but I took it down because it was all jumbled up and the code was all crap. So, uh, just you could look at my channel, the global elite books that we cover, or top fifteen Orthodox books, top fifteen.
Speaker 3: Books to read before you die. Those are good places to start, but you know, there's not really one master list.
Speaker 1: I think if you read if you get the Red Book, my read book. In the back of the Red Book there's a reading list, so you can go to my website and in the shop get the Red Book. American squid Word two dollars. What business advice would you give to your twenty year old self? Stack Bigquin.
Speaker 3: Even though Bigquin didn't exist, but.
Speaker 1: Still Faradine Karino five dollars? On your father mother, Is that absolute? No, None of the commands typically are absolutely. For example, if your father and mother, if they try to undermine a higher authority such as God, you honor the higher authority over the lower. So, for example, if your father and mother said you must worship Bail, we are your parents, you must honor us.
Speaker 3: You have a duty to a higher authority to not worship bail.
Speaker 1: What about situations of where it's impossible and the parents are abusive, Yes, toxic parents and family members. You must set boundaries, You must do things like gray rock all of that, especially if they're narcissistic. But you also have to be careful to realize, you know, am I being a rebellious kid or are my parents actually being abusive? And if they are being abusive, then yes, you do have to set boundaries even with parents, so no honoring your father mother is not absolute because they're not God.
Speaker 3: Caden fifty dollars Cake