Speaker 1: Hm h.
Speaker 2: Welcome to the Typical Sleptocrat.
Speaker 3: Yes where we dont you decide your questioning the matrix from you wear phones with shadows.
Speaker 4: From umbersides overside over the side, Rob polil By.
Speaker 2: Some myths like ghosts in the night. You have a normal pro.
Speaker 4: Secret space out yea, we keep it real. No frighten, no fright no.
Speaker 3: Keep that Gods and disguise from the ancients, descripts down the mouse. Oh yes, speak more Snapple, We just man those fable mylive targets, soul streaking out of the stable, garment, halympics from product it's in the midst the fift in reality, you can't resistant twist, soul trap, snapping, reading, condition mapping, hold the dreams and your divisions, out of body missions, waking up the team.
Speaker 4: No censorship here, we fear, no we lead scheme conspiracy.
Speaker 1: Kings bringing bells here to freedom, ring sleeping extra for rests.
Speaker 2: Welcome to Typical Skeptic Podcast. Be sure to like, subscribe and turn on notifications. Welcome.
Speaker 4: Oh hey, guys, welcome back to another episode of the Typical Skeptic Podcast. I'm really excited about my guest today. Today I have with me someone who's I don't know if he knows this, but I've been watching his material for a long time. I first heard of pro seven seven seven when I used to listen to Freeman Fly back in the day.
Speaker 2: I believe Crow seven seven used to go on Freeman Fly.
Speaker 4: He can verify that. I'm gonna bring him to the stage in a second. But yeah, I first saw him on shows like that and maybe the Higher Side Chats. I think I saw him on too. I'm a fan of both of those shows, you know, And like, you know, what I like about Crow seven seven seven is he thinks really outside the box, and you know, I'm open minded to everything, you know. So I say, let's just put all the cards on the table and see what comes out. Okay, So tonight at seven pm Eastern, we welcome Crows seven seven to seven for a deep dive in some of the most fascinating and controversial observations captured through his telescope and much longer questions as they raise about UFO's disclosure, the moon, the Sun, consciousness, cycles of time, conspiracy, and the nature of reality itself. Crow seven seven to seven has spent years documenting anomalost phenomena through direct telescope observation, pledging to present his footage as it was captured, without intentionally altering or adding misleading content. Tonight, we're going directly to the evidence. Our discussion is expected to include Crow's famous lunar wave footage, along with an anomous telescope observations, including what he describes as a plasma shooting orb, a thruster UFO, and a vortex. We'll explore these objects and anomalies, what might represent, what convention excuse me, what conventional explanations have been considered, and questions remain unanswered. Topics night include the lunar wave, anomalost telescope footage, UAPA observations of UFO, plasma shooting orb, thruster UFO, the vortex. We might get into geopolitics, mass media censorship, information control, misinformation.
Speaker 2: And the nature of reality itself.
Speaker 4: And with all that said, i'd like to bring him to the stage now, Crow, thank you so much for coming on for the first time.
Speaker 2: How are you, hey man?
Speaker 1: Great? Thanks so much for having me on, Bud.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, And I don't know if you heard what I said at the beginning, Like I think I used to watch you back in the day on like Freeman Fly and the Higher Side Chats.
Speaker 2: Did you used to go on those shows?
Speaker 1: From what I remember, Yeah, it must have been about twenty thirteen Higher Side Chats. At one point, I think I was one of the most interviewed people there. You'd had me on four or five times. That was a long long time ago. I was living in San Diego and Greg Carlwood was there as well.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Like I mean, like I say, my show is like conspiracy podcast, but like you know, like I touch on stuff like the Secret Space Program and stuff like that too.
Speaker 2: But I put on it in a note last night, I.
Speaker 4: Said, I remember want to get labeled into anything, you know, because I've always I've always kind of based my show off of shows like Greg Carlwood are like like Rex from Bleak Project or even christ fphin Forbidden Knowledge News, where like I like to cover everything everything funky, esoteric, weird, wu you know, and and I I mean, you know, I cover like all the everything, you know what I mean, anything conspiracy, paranormal, UFO, all that stuff.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: It's a wide world out there, and you know, we're switching eros right now. Everything is changing. It just a rapid clip.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but like as you said, you've been you've been at this for a while.
Speaker 4: You'd used to do Carlwood Show, you know, and like you said, that was twenty thirteen, so that must be how long I've been watching podcasts and stuff like what what got you into this?
Speaker 2: And like what what? I know you were a certain you were you did service time. Thank you for that.
Speaker 4: Like my dad was a Vietnam VET, so you know, thank you for your service to our military. And uh, yeah, what got you into like the.
Speaker 2: WU and stuff?
Speaker 1: Well, I around two thousand and eight, I was getting fed up with corporations and the way they do business. I'd been freelancing digital services and I walked away when the economy was starting to crash again, and I thought, if I don't know how I'm going to pay my rent, I'm going to do what I want to do. So I dusted off my scope and I started using it again. Fast forward, you know, I did that in twenty twelve. Fast forward to twenty thirteen. I had a mast about a year's worth of footage, and the lunar wave was part of that. I was talked into finally setting up a YouTube account and when I did that, all hell broke loose. I mean I can't even describe just the jolt, and everyone was referencing that. I think thirty days after I posted the lunar wave, flat Earth blew up and they were all referencing my footage. And then everyone started calling me to interview me. And I was thinking, why would anyone want to interview me? You know, it was the early Internet. I'm just a guy. But I went out finally. Carl Wood was the first one I did, and it went off the chart successful. And after I did that a couple times and went out a few other places, I thought, you know what, I can do this, I'll start my own podcast. So, in a nutshell, that's that's what went down.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they did. They censor you on YouTube as well.
Speaker 1: Like back then it was the Wild West, and things like Sandy Hoax and other things were ripped apart thoroughly in real time on YouTube. But in twenty seventeen, censorship came out in the light of day. They deleted my YouTube channel with well over one hundred thousand people. They put it back some weeks later with twenty five thousand less people, but they also implemented an algorithm to censor my name, which is still in force on all Google products.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I just wanted to tell you I've dealt with similar Like I didn't have as many, but I had a channel with twenty.
Speaker 2: Thousand dollars and it got wiped out.
Speaker 4: And then you know what's weird is like some of my colleagues got their channels back, like like like Laura Eisenhower got her channel back, she had hers taken away, Christopher Forbidden Aledge News got his back, Journey to Truth podcast got theirs back, but like they won't give me mine back.
Speaker 2: For some reason. But like, but what's even funner than that.
Speaker 4: It's like, you know, I've been able to build back up eight thousand on my new new channel, but I mean, like, you know, it's hard.
Speaker 2: It's it seems like I'm shadow band for sure.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: Well, it's not like it was back then when they took me out. I was over one hundred thousand, and they took something like twenty five thousand when they put it back. But what happened when they put it back is subs started pouring in the doors, and in a very short time I went up to two hundred grand. But I have sat at about two hundred grand for years now.
Speaker 4: Wow wow, yeah, well congratulations on getting that though.
Speaker 2: That's awesome.
Speaker 1: It was a different world back then when I started this. You could actually put When I started this, people were making a good living on YouTube eight ten thousand bucks a month, and then right after I got started, they changed it. Then they changed it, and everyone knows how it is. Now You've got to work for it, and unless you're improved approved content, you're not going to get very far.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and you know what I think another thing is is I'm starting to figure this out. I think it's because everybody has a YouTube channel. Every single person now has their own YouTube channel and wants to have a podcast, you know what I mean. Like they won't go as far as doing a rumble channel or creating an audio podcast, but they want to have a YouTube channel and they want to have a podcast. So it's like, you know, it's like the YouTube market is flooded with information, so people only have so much time to watch, you know what I mean. So unless you're really doing something outside the box, which I try to do. But still, you know, I don't know, I don't know what the rhten Marie and this for success, you know.
Speaker 2: But I do this full time. This is like my full time, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so a couple things. You're right, everyone and their brother is burning content onto the internet. But here's the thing. If you produce good content, people will recognize that. If you do extraordinary things, people will recognize that if you keep at it and your regular Like for me, I release a podcast every Wednesday and I've been doing that for longer than I can remember at this point. And the people who pick up on it, when they find interesting stuff, they tell other people. And that's really the way of it now, because you're right, there's so much slop on the internet now that when you do something that matters, it tends to rise above all the mediocrity.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so tell us more about the lunar Way. What is the lunar Way?
Speaker 1: Well, Rose is going to queue it up, so you'll have to approve her to do so. But I filmed this in twenty twelve, and go ahead.
Speaker 4: Rose, it'll it'll pop up on the bottom of my screen and then I'll share it.
Speaker 2: Wait did I just share Roses screen or no?
Speaker 1: We'll give you a second. You'll catch doesn't seem like it worked.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe here it is. She got it.
Speaker 1: Okay, here we go. All right, so watch the bottom of the moon. A wave starts. I'm gonna describe what happened. I had an eight inch fully robotic telescope with a cannon T two I camera. I was looking at a three and a half inch l CD when the wave began. I did not see it, and I panned the camera up, and then the wave caught up to the camera. I saw the second wave. At first, I thought what everyone thinks, and wrongly by the way, I thought, oh my my stuff is malfunctioning. Weeks went by, and eventually I actually deleted this off my computer. But that very same night I had the epiphany. I restored the file and I realized that the footage proves it's a filmed event. Two more waves, new lunar wave coming from the top here, and what happened on the first lunar wave is the wave starts. I panned the camera above. This is to show that jetwash is not the same thing. I filmed many planes to show that, but this pan watch goes above catches up That has always been proof that this is filmed event. But here's the thing. Back then, half the people were saying I faked it, the other half were interested. A year and a half later, I filmed the second so called lunar wave, and it got worse. It's now been filmed more times than I can count in front of the Moon, It's been filmed in front of Saturn, It's been filmed in front of Jupiter, and last summer I filmed it in front of the Sun. So maybe it would be better to refer to this as the firmament wave. But I'm pretty sure lunar wave will stick.
Speaker 2: What do you think it is and what do you think it means?
Speaker 1: After all this time, we've had endless people try to prove and describe what it is. I don't feel like we know for sure, so I can guess as well as anyone else. If you want me to guess, I can guess. But we still have yet to definitely demonstrate what this is. Do you do you think it has something to do with plasma?
Speaker 4: Like I know my friend Rock Costaldo, he talks a lot about plasma physics and like.
Speaker 2: How our universe is made of plasma, But like, what do you think of that or do you think that might have something to do with that.
Speaker 1: I like the idea. I like all the ideas that go in that direction. There was a time when I still I seriously consider if the moon could be plasma. Everything is misdescribed, is what I have found. I learned everything I could back in the nineties after I got out of the Marine Corps and I first got my first telescope from NASA, and as time went on and I did my own first hand observation, what I found was we have not been told the truth. It's all there is to it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I liked I like the expose you did on the bushes on your channel. I was I was trying to we'll get your channel to come up with like information to talk about and I saw you did, like an expose on the bushes.
Speaker 2: You know that was that was really well done. You know, thank you.
Speaker 1: That was part of a Wednesday podcast. And here's the thing. Everything I do now is on a private server, crow tripleseven Radio dot Com. What that means is on all the platforms where they've censored and deleted my material. On my private website where all my subscribers are, everything all the way back to episode one is available. And the Bush thing you just listened to is an older episode that we pulled the first hour and reran it for folks. But I have done so many episodes that are so pertinent. Even now that people come they sub they start on episode one, believe it or not, and I'm at six hundred and sixty eight right now. Yeah, they work their way through all of them. The no dinosaurs, the no nukes. The list is endless. All of the things that we've covered that that are they make a difference.
Speaker 4: In the way you think there's been even covered. Conspiracy like no Dinosaurs, no nukes, like would tell us about this, this sounds fascinating.
Speaker 1: Well, no nukes is a no brainer. I you know, there's a whole episode that shows why this is true, that nuclear weapons do not exist as described. But I can put down simple logic. There has never been a time in Nagasaki or Hiroshima when plants, animals, and human beings and drinkable water haven't been there. That proves if I told you nothing else, that proves that nuclear weapons don't exist as described, Because we're told nuclear radiation destroy cells and it pollutes for long periods of time. When I was in school, the half life was like a thousand years or something. I think they claim a lot less now, but it's simply not true. They started rebuilding those cities almost immediately after they were destroyed, and I think a lot of people suspect they were firebombed. But nuclear weapons do not exist as described, and it doesn't take a lot of research to know this. We've even had some top level physicists and scientists who wrote books about this come on and we interviewed them to further prove what I just said.
Speaker 4: Okay, I got a question about this. Okay, so what do you think about like the people who talk about you know, like anyw Naki stories where they say that there might have been a nuclear war on Mars, but then when you look into it, it looks like there might be some kind of like nuclear radiation there. But I'm not saying for sure. I'm so open minded about it. I'd love to hear what you think. And then also the Sodom and the Moor thing also as well, like you know, we're told that possibly a nuke might have went off at Sonomon Gomora or you know, that's a conspiracy theory because obviously you know they would never tell us, but they you know, like an ancient nuclear weapon or something like that.
Speaker 2: But are you saying they've never existed and all this stuff might be.
Speaker 1: Bunk or they don't exist as described. There is no magical red button that can destroy the world. It's just fear. And they've got their little club of countries who supposedly have this massive power, and it's fear and it works. People are afraid of it, but it borders on the ridiculous. When I was young, they literally ran a cartoon of a turtle wearing a helmet, teaching you to duck and cover under your desk, as if that was going to save you from what they were describing. But to get back to what you said about Mars, you have never seen a picture, a real, honest to god snapshot from the surface of Mars. That is all construction material. If you want to see real images of Mars, go look at what the amateurs are shooting. And actually some of the hubble stuff is actually a doctored picture of Mars. But in my view, nothing leaves our atmosphere, nothing goes above our atmosphere. We've demonstrated that there are no satellites in so called outer space. When I first started doing this. They claim there were thirty thousand of them. I think now they claim between one and two thousand. But if they were there, how come there is absolutely not one single video of a magical satellite in outer space doing what magical satellites do. Why doesn't a supposed iss astro not poke his iPhone out the window or her iPhone out the window. It's ludicrous. And if you go online and look up things like Project Loon, you'll begin to see satellites are being launched in balloons and the things that we see over our head every night doing the surveillance or whatever there are, many of them are probably lighter than air or under balloons. It's a shell game. They've convinced us go.
Speaker 2: Ahead, go go ahead, googa, no, no ahead. This is so interesting.
Speaker 1: Well, they've tried to convince us that they can go to outer space, that they go to the moon. But anyone who uses just a speck of logic could answer a simple question for themselves. If we went to the moon with the tech we had in the sixties, and their argument now is we can't go back because we destroyed or lost the technology. That's a bridge too far. What they took to the Moon is less than the wristwatches we used in the year two thousand for computing power. And if they did go to the moon, that would be the ultimate military high ground, wouldn't it. And yet for fifty years we've never gone back. And then if you watch some of the recent stuff, they've got astronauts telling you what they just did was to put human beings near the Moon again for the first time. Just a shell game.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So what do you think space is?
Speaker 1: I think it's misdescribed. In twenty sixteen, I put out a clip that put forward that maybe it would be better described as liquid or water.
Speaker 2: Okay, so like going back to the plasma thing like that.
Speaker 4: It's particular, but you're saying it's liquid above it would be liquid above us. So maybe like a plasma gaseous type environment or something I.
Speaker 1: Think probably closer to a liquid of some sort. What I did was I used my tools to the limit to try to demonstrate that space had been misdescribed. When I ran out of ability with my tools, I started thinking what can I do? So I landed on if I can get some text that authorities said, and it went out to the whole world and it uses nautical language, then I will announce that I think space would probably be better described as a liquid I use JFK speech. We're going to the moon, and if you go look at it, it's all nautical language. We set sail on this new ocean. I mean, all of it is nautical language.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's that's that's so uh, that's so interesting. Yeah.
Speaker 4: So what would you do you do you follow like a lot of the flatter theories, then is that kind of where I.
Speaker 1: I don't really follow anything online. I don't join groups. I want to have original thoughts and I want to do my own observation. I don't want to inherit what other people think is correct or the latest map sum group has come up with. I support them absolutely if they want to challenge things, that's awesome. But I am my own man, and I want to have my own independent methods to try to come to conclusions from firsthand observation.
Speaker 4: Absolutely that that's that's that's that's really admirable, you know. I mean not a lot of people are like that, you know, especially with today's internet, people want to do Yeah, but man, so what do you think about UFOs?
Speaker 1: Then?
Speaker 2: What do you think UFOs are what do you think that?
Speaker 3: What have you?
Speaker 2: I mean, obviously you've done a lot of work with your telescope, like what have you seen with as far as like the UFOs going orbs and stuff.
Speaker 1: So we're going to show you some things here and Rose has some things lined up. So what we're going to do now is if you'll approve her, she's going to run a thing I call the shooting orb. It is one of the most vexing things, but in my view, we're looking at human tech until there is evidence to say different. You'll see there a little thing. What that actually looks like is a burning white ball of plasma. It's very energetic and it's glowing. That's a chemtrail. We never saw these orbs when camtrails weren't around. They are definitely connected somehow. The camtrail is being pushed to the left by the wind. This orb is going to drop into the chemtrail, go to the right against the wind, and it's going to fire two plasma shots into the camtrail. Then when it flies over the spot that it just blasted, it flares up a little bit and I'll try to quelle you when it's gonna happen. But if you keep watching, Rose will make it go forwards and backwards and we'll get a view. So keep your eye on the orb and right about here somewhere there it was. We're going to replay it and you'll get a much better view. But how do you describe this to somebody? It's a ball of light shooting a plasma beam or something into a chemtrail. Why would it be doing that?
Speaker 2: And how is it doing that?
Speaker 1: And who's controlling it?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 4: That is insane.
Speaker 2: That is Watch this.
Speaker 1: So I've inverted the image. We're gonna run it front and back. Keep your eye on it for a second and it will queue up and run forwards and backwards, so you can get an astonishing view of it shooting into a chemtrail. For a long time, I thought maybe it was neutralizing or put it this way. It didn't give me a negative sense of things. I think this might be Where we run it front and back, there's backwards, forwards, backwards forwards. I mean, how do you describe something like that? I have good reason to assume that this is probably human tech, but I'm like you, if I get new evidence, I'll throw that baby out of the bath water in a second, but for now, there's absolutely no reason and no evidence to assign it to a magical little green man I've never seen.
Speaker 2: Yeah that makes sense. Yeah, yeah, Like I'm watching now. I just pulled it up on it.
Speaker 4: I put up our show on Rumble because I'm using my phone.
Speaker 2: Can we play it one more time? Because I just want to. I'm gonna watch it since.
Speaker 4: One Rumble now and I'm watching it live on Rumble, so i just want to see it one more time. That's possible. I'm sure the others put too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no problem, she's good. Here comes the four and backward. Right after this, the next thing that runs when it goes back to normal color, And there were tons of these things in the air that day. I just followed these. Here's the weird thing. The day that I posted this footage, we never saw the orbs with our eyes again after that. Wow, Okay, here it comes. This is going to be the front and back version. There's the shot forward backwards, forward backwards. It's crazy, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean, I'm not saying orbs are alien, but I'm thinking they could be something otherworldly.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Here's here's my experience, I'll tell you, and like you know, you can judge me however you want.
Speaker 2: I don't care what you say. I'm open to criticism. But here all I can tell you is like what I experienced, right, So.
Speaker 4: Like it was in twenty twenty four when there was that urban drone craze, right, I just told my guests before you, Sean Patrick Halet this as well, what happened. But what happened was I went outside for a smoke after a podcast and I saw what a drone for sure?
Speaker 2: And I filmed it, you know, I put it up on Instagram, and then a couple of days later. I lived in Pennsylvania. I live in Pittsburgh. I was walking up to the gas station, the VP, and three hundred feet above the BP was.
Speaker 4: This like insane plasmoid shape shifting orb It was like green than purple, and to me it seemed otherworldly. But like you know, I have no clue what it was, you know what I mean? But what was crazy is nobody was reacting to it. Nobody, nothing was nothing was happening, you know what I mean. Like it just was like sitting there, you know, I was fascinated by it.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing. Whenever we see technology that gets released like AI just did, you could bet your bottom dollar the authorities have had it for a long long time, long before we get our hands on it, and the versions that we get are much less capable than the best versions that exist. So the idea I would put forward to try to lock my mind to common sense because I see so many weird things. And I use this example. I walk into the desert two hundred miles. I come across a cabin looks like no one's been there in a hundred years. There's no footprints, know nothing. I walk into the cabin, it's all dusty, there's no footprints, knowing around. There's a peanut butter and jelly sandwich sitting there. Who put it there? Yeah, that's a good point. I would to say that I know that I'm on Earth and human beings live here, and I know that human beings make peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. So logic dictates that until I have other information, a human being made that peanut butter and jelly sandwich. And that doesn't matter whether I'm talking about an orb or anything else in this world. If I want to jump to extreme conclusions. Where's the evidence for that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I got you. Yeah, I see where you're coming from. This is, uh, this is really interesting.
Speaker 4: It challenges, it challenges a lot of narratives that people are putting out there, because there's a lot of you know, like what what what what?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 4: What I like about like what your perspective is is like you know what I've noticed crow is and I don't know if you've noticed this, like and and and I'm probably guilty of it too, I mean because I let people come on my show and tell their story, right, Like I and my motto is we go deep, you decide, right, So I don't really push back on anybody, you know, Like and sometimes I get like a little bit of like flat from people that are like why don't you push back? Why don't you question harder? And I'm like, we know what, I just I don't want, you know, I don't want to cause problems or whatever.
Speaker 2: You know, I don't know.
Speaker 4: But like where I was going with that is it seems like anybody can go on the Internet now and tell a story and like they don't have to have any kind of evidence or any proof, and they can get like internet recognition and become like someone of like a known person.
Speaker 2: I'm like, what is going on with ours? You know what I mean? Like like like I don't know, Like I grew up in a time where.
Speaker 4: Like like we wanted evidence, Like you know, I grew up watching unsolved mysteries and sightings and stuff like that, like and like I always was looking for evidence, you know, in the UFO evidence. I mean, I've been a ufone nerd my whole life, or not my whole wife, but I mean, like you know, I used to listen to art bell growing up and stuff like that, so I you know, I've always been into UFOs, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: But now it's weird. It's like people can just come on and just tell a story, you know, and everybody but me. I mean, but here's the before you go, I'll just tell you this.
Speaker 4: It is people have It does seem like people have been used in these like black ops programs that are done by the government, you know what I mean. And I don't know what's going on with I mean, MK Ultra and even more stuff, you know, with targeting and stuff like that. So and I don't know what's going on with that, you know what I mean, so I can't put down everybody's story, or anybody's.
Speaker 2: Story for that matter.
Speaker 4: That's why I let people come on and tell their story. But I just wish we had evidence too.
Speaker 1: You know, well, without evidence, you're just talking. And that's the problem with so much of it. And someone may get recognition, but these things don't last if there's nothing to back them. Like right now, what's going on is they're going to do this big disclosure and meanwhile, magically, just by coincidence, the most famous movie maker in the world puts out a movie about this with what in the title the very thing they're doing, disclosure. They're clearly going to push a narrative when the disclosure comes. Whatever they say, I will assume that the exact opposite is probably closer to the truth. And if they show me aliens and tell me these are the good guys, I would use logic like, so you're telling me those are good aliens and you're friends with them, and yet the state of the world is like this, how can those be good aliens? That are you know, fantastic If our world looks like this, doesn't And you're.
Speaker 4: Right, our world does look like absolute shit right now, And be like you know, and I've always wanted to. I was like, well, if there's I'm like, you know, I've had issues with like energetic attachments too.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I mean, like I don't know how deep you get into this shit.
Speaker 4: It would be like about like magic and a cult and like psychic abilities and energy energy, but like you know, I've had an issue with an energetic attachment on and off or like no, I'll preface this. I've never seen a demon or a ghost or anything like that. It's just an energy that will land and it will attach to my head, It'll attach to my ear, it'll knock my equlivery and off, It'll it'll attach different parts of me. And it seems like it's it's some kind of fucking spirit or so I don't know. Or it could be AI nanobots, you know what I mean. Like again, I'm open to anything, but all I know is that there's an there's a foreign entity or energy entity attaching itself to me. It was you know, And then I've even wore these this is an anti EMF cap you know that I'm wearing like you know, which seems to.
Speaker 2: Help a little bit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think you're getting closer. When you do something like an EMF hat, you're coming closer to having your feet on the ground. We know that we are surrounded by energetic signals and it's not a good thing. So when you do things like that, I think it's a common sense approach. Again, if there are tons and tons of aliens and they are good, wouldn't you imagine that they would be here to help? And yet what we're seeing now is the people who run this world. There are very few people in this world right now that are happy with the way things are, and that's by intention. But to pull back while we still got time, Rose has a boomerang and a vortex clip ready to go that you might want to see. The first one is the boomerang, and that qualifies as a UFO, but again in my book, it's human tech until there's evidence to demonstrate something else coming in from the right. Here this thing is one of the earliest ones I shot. It rotates in one direction, rotates, then it levels out, noses up and flies out a frame. Really quite a beautiful shot when you zoom in on it and take a look. Here we go rotates one way, now it rotates back now it noses down and levels.
Speaker 2: That's holy shit.
Speaker 1: Now it's going out of the frame.
Speaker 2: Dude, that's insane. It's a holy shit, Holy shit, dude, that's insane.
Speaker 1: Hey, you Rob, have you seen Shoot the Moon? The film me and Jason made?
Speaker 2: No, No, I haven't seen it.
Speaker 1: So all the subscribers of Crow Triple seven Radio dot com get free access to the film. It's two hours long and it covers so much more than we're able to show you here. It covers seven lunar waves, it covers an endless litany of so called UFOs. It covers my initial discovery of the so called Second Sun, believe it or not, which will show you some of here today. But in that film is I mean, compared to what we're showing here. It's a mind boggler. And I shot that over six years with telescopes and high end cameras. Here's another so called UFO. And back in the day, I was shooting these by the week, and I might have days go by where I shot nothing. But you can't do that anymore if you go out now there is so much stuff with all the drones and everything else. It's almost like they need a traffic cop up there to direct graffic. There's so much stuff. But you've got to realize the moon is only a half a degree of sky when it's full. So I filmed all the stuff that you're seeing in half a degree of sky. That's crazy to think about.
Speaker 4: So when you say they they it's there's there's there's traffic up there, what do you think is up there?
Speaker 1: Surveillance? Most of it, A lot of it is just surveillance. You know, they're trying to get their data centers in every state. That's equivalent to the terminator's sky net. It's exactly a equivalent to that.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Their data centers are going to be the anchor that allow them to put up the digital concentration camp or whatever it would be called, and things like the flock cameras will be parts of the tentacles that track and control everything. So I think most people are aware of what data centers are.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, absolutely Yeah. My friend and mana General Park. She fights against them. She she's in court right now fighting against one. They're trying to build an ohio. But you know what's interesting about the data centers is, like, you know, I just found out they're putting a data center in my town and then the town next to me. And guess what, they never asked our permission. They never fucking said anything. They never they just they just they just went ahead and started building them, like you know. And what's interesting is sometimes I'm up at night. I can't sleep, you know, Like I said, I used to listen to art bell and stuff. So sometimes I'll be listening to Coast to Coast or whatever, and like I'll go outside for a smoke, and like I can hear stuff going on in the middle of it sounds like someone's building something in the middle of the night. And I don't know if that's them building a data center or what, but like, yeah, it's just weird. How like they they it's like a very Orwellian TYPEI sha, they're trying to bring in.
Speaker 1: You know, if people don't stand up to deal with the data centers, there's going to be a period of time where things are really, really bad. And what's ironic about it, some of the you know, they're telling us pollution is a problem and resources are scarce. Some of those data centers use five hundred million gallons of water a day, and they pollute like nobody's business, and people who are already living near them complain about all the bad frequencies, the hum and just they're even their water for their city. They complain about the quality of that. This is a thing where if people don't stand up, there's going to be hell to pay. This is the vortex clip. Watch under the arrow. There's going to be a very quick flash. This is an insane piece of footage because I had two cameras running. One was visual spectrum, one was full spectrum. This pink footage is the full spectrum camera because it's the only camera that can see this. My regular camera couldn't even see this. But look, it's almost like a little portal or something. A vortex is opening. And I'll zoom in on it and I'll slow it down so you can see. It's another crazy piece of footage. What do you think about this? Does it look like a vortex or something else?
Speaker 2: I'm trying to see what I can't really see. Well, you might have to show it again a couple.
Speaker 1: Times, Like let me here, it comes frame by frame. This whole thing happens over about a second. It happens over about one second.
Speaker 2: Holy shit, dude, that's like a portal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's insane, crazy, and it was invisible in the visual spectrum.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. So okay, so pause per second.
Speaker 4: If that was if that was invisible in the visual spectrum, how did you how did you capture that?
Speaker 1: I had a full spectrum camera. That's why the footage looks pink. I had a Canon, a high end Canon camera converted to full spectrum.
Speaker 4: Dude, that's awesome. That is amazing.
Speaker 2: That's amazing. What do you think is coming out of that portal or into that portal? What do you think is going on?
Speaker 1: I mean, I see what you see. What I can tell you is invisible to our eyes. There is a vortex that lasts for about a second that looks like it's opening or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what I think, And you can disagree with me. It's okay, that's what this is.
Speaker 4: Port But like you know, I smoke weed at night, right, I go, I'll go out and smoke a joint and I'll start to see astral entity like you know.
Speaker 2: And I don't think my I'm losing my mind or anything like that. I really think the veil.
Speaker 4: Steady and I believe that there is like a paranormal reality, and I believe there are entities of some sort. You know, I feel like they watch us. I mean maybe you would disagree with that, but that's kind of where I'm at with that.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: You should be careful. We just did a show on eggrigores and people can look up what that is. We create them. But there are people out there now who say all addiction is due to entities, negative entities. They're saying things like, whenever you're high or drunk, that your vibration has gone so low that you're attracting negative entities. So getting high in the era we are in, you need to be careful.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, thank you, Yeah, you know you're right.
Speaker 4: But I mean, like, so you do believe in there are negative entities out there, and there's like did Astro and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: There's no doubt about it. Every every culture and existence has taught them, and we create some of them. They're called eggrigors. Our thoughts are so powerful that they create our reality. Our mind precedes everything we experience as a group. Our minds create things, and an eggrigor is one of the things that creates. If you ever saw the television show American Gods, where all those gods are Wednesday and there were just a ton of so called gods. Those are all eggrigors created by the human mind. At one point, they go to a place where there's fifty versions of Jesus. The reason is is because people thought about Jesus in fifty different ways in mass. Eggrigors are a real thing, and we create them. And we're beginning to learn that what we think about and what we do has a very direct effect on what we experience.
Speaker 4: I agree.
Speaker 2: You know, it's crazy though, and things are coming from portals.
Speaker 4: Maybe that's where these aliens are coming from, Like maybe come from another dimension. And this whole space thing is a ruse to like get us to think like, oh, we're coming from space, you know, but really they're coming from maybe they could come right in here from a portal, like you know. Like what was interesting, Crow is it was when I was having the entity attachments like really bad, you know what I mean, And I would get like attacked at night, and like I would hear like at three in the morning, I would hear like a like imagine if you heard an elevator coming down, like and it just goes like this, It goes like that you know, like an elevator coming fast and it comes.
Speaker 2: To a stop, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: Like like that's what I would hear out of my my window every night at three am, right at the witching hour.
Speaker 2: Right, So that's I find that weird.
Speaker 4: Now what's interesting is like I thought, okay, maybe that's I live in an apartment complex.
Speaker 2: I thought that was the trash compactor because that's it's usually the time they come.
Speaker 4: But it wasn't so because it was happening every night. So it was almost like there was a portal opening up in my in my space, you know.
Speaker 2: What I mean.
Speaker 4: Like it was like, I mean, I can't again, I can't prove anything. I'm not trying to prove anything, right, you know, I don't know. It's just that's what it seemed like, you know. But it's to me, it's fascinating. I mean, I don't want to deal with it, but it's still fascinating, you know.
Speaker 1: You know, we live in a crazy time where one of the big things is there's going to be disclosure, and people keep referring to the aliens as if they're aliens. And I'll say two things. Every idea that we have about aliens was brought to us from Hollywood and television, And when we talk about aliens, I could say, well, where's the evidence for that? And here's the real problem, since the onset of AI video isn't even valid evidence anymore unless you absolutely know who shot it. So these are the problems we're facing. So if they want me, you know, if I looked back in history and I read old texts, which I do, they refer to all kinds of other beings that aren't us, but they're all within the spiritual hierarchy of life. Nowhere do they talk about so called grays and other things. There are some crossovers, But my point here is, if they're not going to provide real evidence, what are we talking about? Because I know about grays because Steven Spielberg made it up and showed us what grays look like.
Speaker 4: And we also remember Whitley Streeber on the cover of Communion, right, that was a big one for everybody.
Speaker 2: They seemed to trigger a lot of shit with people, you.
Speaker 1: Know, So we're coming to an era where the.
Speaker 4: Wait, I didn't mean near up. I was just to ask you what was that thing we were talking? We missed some things. You were just showing and we just saw something else complying across the screen.
Speaker 2: If you rewind a little bit of now this is it.
Speaker 1: This is a close up of the Thruster. You're seeing a little thing fall out of the air with three Thruster engines on it. I filmed this right before it was completely dark. It looks dark because I have a city life filter on my telescope. But I did get some very good skills out of this, and you can definitely see there are three thrust engines. For years people tried to match this up with a launch or other things. No one ever could. But it's just another example of human technology up there that nobody knows about.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Uh, I just want to tell you this. This is funny.
Speaker 4: California girl in USA on Rumble says Crow seven to seven sounds like dan Akroyd.
Speaker 2: I was like, I don't get that.
Speaker 1: I don't get that at all, because to me, dan Akroyd sounds like he's from like Michigan or something I come from.
Speaker 4: I agree, Yeah, you have more like a West Coast accent. That's that's a good point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like, but you know, I talked to dan Aykroyd one time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, He said that because he's friends with like David Serena that he's in the U follow U UFOs and stuff.
Speaker 2: But so, yeah, what is this, Well, it's fun. Is this the Thruster or that is like, so this is the Thruster.
Speaker 1: It almost looks like that little fake capsule they showed us from Apollo with three Thruster engines on it. It's about that shape something like that, but there's a number of shots of it.
Speaker 2: WHOA, that's insane.
Speaker 4: You got you got the I mean you just what you showed us so far blows away anything the government. Like the government's put out four they call them tranches, whatever that means, and they put out four drops of UFO information and like you just blew away everything that they put out, and like.
Speaker 1: What they plain, what they put out was propaganda. What I put out was what I filmed, you know back in the day. Uh when this when I was still on YouTube before everything was censored. Prometheus, uh, the production company that does all this alien stuff, they contacted me and wanted my footage. But here's the kicker. They didn't want the lunar wave. Does that make any sense to you? And I didn't do anything with them. They called attacted me later and they wanted me to do a screen test for some new alien TV show and I said, yeah, no, thanks, yeah, wow, but there is I I tracked the Thruster with a telescope, which is really hard to do. Telescopes don't track moving things very well. I tracked it as long as I could for some minutes and then I lost it. But the amount of footage that we got out of that, a lot of it went into the film Shoot the Moon. By the way, Shoot the Moon has ten awards in the world. When me and Jason put that out, we thought nobody was going to accept it. The last two laurels from the independent film thing that we released it with came from India. The last award came from Jaipur, India. So people are changing. Minds are opening.
Speaker 4: Who is who is Jason's He's.
Speaker 1: My co host? Uh okay, we do the podcast and he's the co host. Each week. We do a new topic every Wednesday.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah, that's because I heard you guys conversing in that when I was listening to your show today, and you know, like when it comes to conspiracies, you're dead on about everything, you know. I agree with you about it, like a lot of it. Like, let me ask you this, do you who do you think? What do you what do you think about the whole Israel thing? Like, uh, I got to bring this up, and I don't want to go too hard on it because like YouTube consensor, but I mean, like it seems to be the flavor of the month and the conspiracy community, but like probably for good reason, because they do have an evil government and stuff like that, But how much of I mean, like, what where are you at with that?
Speaker 1: I don't follow politics, and I've done plenty of episodes on what I call the red Blue mind virus. One of the most damaging things that happened to this country over my sixty years of life is division. Yeah, nobody can get along, and politics has been a big part of that, which is a bit ironic because we've also done episodes to show that you're voting does nothing to see the president. The electoral college does that. We're all taught that in school, but people forget it and then they argue otherwise. There are actually five presidents that got the popular vote and then we're not seated. One of those was the ancestor of the pond Star's crew. Believe it or not, we live in a rigged system, and politics is a rigged game that does more damage to our nation than anything else almost I can think of, So any political thing that gets brought up, I'm not interested in being a part of it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I mean, like as far as like the Israel stuff, like you know, they say that like their governments come from the Kazarians and they it kind of dips into the conspiracy world.
Speaker 2: That's why I was wondering if you had an opinion on it.
Speaker 1: Like, you know, what I can tell you is it's been a long time since I've seen a government that did anything beneficial for the people. So I assume that government's no different, and I know they're not.
Speaker 2: You just hit the nail on you just you talk with so much common sense. I was I wasn't laughing.
Speaker 4: I was laughing, like because like you make so much that you're exactly right, Like when has a government done anything good for the people? Right?
Speaker 2: I mean, like honestly, like you know that that's a that's a really good point.
Speaker 1: So you know, out in my lifetime and any government that's engaged in war, I don't have any truck with that I served during the First Golf War. And it is my personal view that human beings are not meant to do things like war, like kill one another. And I think that the programming that we get cradle to grave is the only reason that they're able to pull it off. But those days are coming to an end. It is my point of view that in the new era we are entering, things like war will become less and less and less.
Speaker 2: Dude, I'll tell you what.
Speaker 4: Like my dad was a Vietnam a veteran who he saw combat action. And my grandfather was a prisoner war in World War two. So he was captured by the Germans and he was released by the French. When it came time for you know, me to want to go to the military, my family said absolutely not because let me tell you what we experienced. Like my dad was like a normal guy, right, but like he had so much PTSD and trauma from the war. And my grandfather, Like I mean, like my grandfather from being a pow in World War two, Like he ended up coming back and having kids and having a life.
Speaker 2: So did my dad.
Speaker 4: Right, obviously I was created and stuff. But I mean, like they didn't have very good lives, like you know, like you know, like the you know, they drank to ease the pain.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean. They didn't talk about that time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I tell you.
Speaker 2: It tells you they went through extreme trauma. And it's crazy that people don't need to be doing that.
Speaker 1: Right, human beings are not meant to murder one another, and it is a system of control. You'll always notice that the people who start the wars don't ever participate the wars, but they do benefit, right, because we know things like the Bush family and World War two, we're getting money from both sides, the access powers and the other side. It's coming to an end now and people are waking up. The sad part is war is becoming automated, so now they're sitting kids in a room somewhere with a joystick. And these types of things go against what it actually means to be a human being. And in my point of view, this is one of the things we need to learn that we need to grow up. Part of the reason we're here is to go through a very hard, very difficult school to learn what we need to learn. And one of the things we learned need to learn is that we need to treat each other and all life with respect if we want to be a part of the wider so called universe. And killing and war are driven by evil entities that have power in this world, and they're losing that power. Now. They're scrambling to put up things like data centers to try to gain iron fisted control. But they've got one foot on a banana peel, and everyone is waking up, both consciously and spiritually as we go into the new era.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, man that was really well said. Yeah, yeah, Rose has a bit of text she can put up and this. If you learn nothing else this week, this might be a thing you want to pay attention to. This is a direct capture from a speech that was given by a man named Montague Norman, who was the governor of the Central Bank of Britain in nineteen twenty four. He came to this country because we modeled our central bank on the British Central Bank. Talking to the bankers, he said what's right there, and basically what he says in plain English is now that we've got two political parties in place, we can get these fools to argue about stuff that doesn't matter while we take over for everything. In other words, the reason you have political parties is because these bankers wanted to control you. There's a arbatim speech that.
Speaker 1: Is not easy to look up online anymore because when we covered it way back in the day, other people started. So if you are still involved in the red Blue mind virus, maybe you've got some thinking to do, because it is the most divisive thing that has ever been implemented. It's gotten so bad that people won't even date or get married unless they know your political leanings. And what's ironic about that is politics aren't even your ideas. It's someone else's ideas that you adopt. And it's time to go beyond such ridiculous things.
Speaker 4: You know, I can agree with that, you know what I found like this whole the Trump's been a big divide or like you know, like I, I'll notice people's relationships and like don't get along fine until the topic of Trump comes up, and whether they like them or they don't like them is gonna tell the tale where that relationship is gonna go. And that is absolutely insane because like, we are human beings and we're like meant to like each other and we're meant to get along and like one little misconception about some fucking person that no will never meet, that will never care about us, Like why would they people let that affect like how they feel about another person.
Speaker 2: It's absolutely insane, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Because you got to learn your lessons, and you've got to learn not to take part in ridiculous things like politics that don't do anything but control you and divide you. You walk into any part of this country and there's automatically out the gate, fifty percent of people don't agree with fifty percent of people. And it's a shame because all those people will experience the same hardships. If they get hurt, they both feel pain. If they bleed, they both bleed. Here's another thing falling out of the sky one day that I filmed. There were planes coming to drop chemtrail and I saw this thing fall, so I started shooting it. I tracked it across the sky for quite some time. Then another thing fell, but this one had something dangling. Oh no, this is the same one. Sorry, This is like a little plasma orb thing again headed over to where planes are dropping chemtrails.
Speaker 4: WHOA what do you think about the moon and what do you think about chemtrails, Like what do you think about what do you think is going Do you think anything's going on on the moon.
Speaker 1: So no, I don't think anyone could walk on the moon except it's dirt and rock. It's illuminary. So here's another flame. As I was panning through the sky, this flaming UFO went through my field of view and I searched and searched for it, and I couldn't find it again. But I did get enough footage to show this. And that's a crazy little thing. Whatever it is that is in looks like Homer Simpson's flame and donut or something.
Speaker 6: Absolutely dude, like dude, that's hilarious, that's insane, like holy shit, Like you get some of the best footage, Like I know, my friend Jason, my friend, my moderator, Jason I have.
Speaker 4: That's funny, one of my good friends from podcasting. His name's Jason too, and he's my moderator.
Speaker 2: I just know you have.
Speaker 4: But Jason, but he I know he's loving this because like me and him go the UFO files together, so you know, like I know he's he would love.
Speaker 2: Looking at these annomlies.
Speaker 1: You guys, you guys gotta shoot the Moon man. This is nothing compared to what's in that film. And again it's free to everybody that subscrow Triple seven Radio dot Com.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, the dude, Yeah, this was awesome, man, Like, do you have anything else you want to show?
Speaker 1: Like, because we've got other things. Let me look at the list that that Rose made, so there's more.
Speaker 4: Friend Matthews joking around and the chatty says, sorry, I had to go open the straight up horror moves. That's hilarious. Like they're never gonna open that, man. They're they're they're they're doing on purpose, right, That's like, that's like the whole thing is like, you know, it's another scare tactic, right, I just figured out, like I was talking to someone before, but like I'm realizing now that that's next scare tactic, right to straight.
Speaker 2: To horror moves, whether it's gonna be open, whether.
Speaker 4: We're gonna have fuel, and then whether that fuel is going to provide food for us. And it's like, oh my god, we gotta have the straight open so we got to attack Iran, so we gotta you know what I mean, It's like it's a fear building. It's like the problem reacting.
Speaker 2: Solution and fear all building one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what politics does. It controls everybody through fear and arguing and everything else. But I'll bring up my solar work. Now you're gonna have to approve her. So actually today was the first day that I was able to film the sun again because the sky has been such a mess this year. But I saved for ten years to get the tools I have, and we couldn't ten years ago. An amateur could not possibly have shot the Sun at this level. This is a looping prominence on the Sun shot in the hydrogen alpha wavelength. And you can see by the shape of the prominence that the Sun, in my view, is not a nuclear furnace. It's electromagnetic in my book. And I think what we're seeing here further demonstrates that I speed it way up here so you can see the motion. This is a like five hundred times speed. Everything you see here, shit, everything you see sorry, sorry, sorry, prop Everything you see here is exactly as I shot it, except for the color. The only thing that is not real to nature is the color. I choose the color because I shoot in black and white. That's a coronal mass injection that I mass ejection. That's a sun spot closing up. This is a surface shot of the Sun inverted in hydrogen alpha wavelength. And these stills are available to sub They asked me to make them, so I made them. People can print these up to about fifty inches. They're really gorgeous. And again, we couldn't take images of the Sun as amateurs a very short while ago. Here's more prominences. That's a looping prom But being able to see the Sun at this level is a big, big deal. Look, doesn't that look like living tissue? That's the surface of the Sun. There, I inverted it. There, it's back to normal, but it looks almost exactly like living tissue. And I'm here to tell you that I accept that the Sun is conscious, and how could it not be. It provides for all life here, So how could a dead entity provide for life? And my book the Sun is conscious?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would agree with that.
Speaker 4: I think everything everything is conscious, right, the oceans, the you know, every the rocks, the mountains, the tree you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree, this is all going to culminate. Oh, there's a sun spot blown up up in a way to show just how amazing the Sun is. That provides every single thing we need to be alive, the warmth, the plants, the animals. Without the sun, there isn't even movement here. Everything is frozen solid. It's so important, and yet we've been taught that anyone who appreciates the sun is an evil sun worshiper, which is unfortunate because we should appreciate the things that benefit us.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, Yeah, this is going.
Speaker 1: To culminate in the so called Second Sun. Back in twenty fourteen or fifteen, I accidentally filmed another body. So there's the sun. This is with my old equipment. That's the best I could shoot the sun back then, Just to make the point. That's the sun we see with our eye, and then there's lens flair. Watch the top of the frame. That's the sun we see with our eyes through an old solar telescope. Watch the top of the frame. See that little thing. Watch you'll see it again. Go buy up top. So I'm moving around to see what's around the sun. There's the sun we see with our eyes with an very inferior solar telescope compared to what I have. Now, what's that up there? So I'm what what the heck is that I bring it in and voila, the so called Second Son. And other people have replicated this, but here's the kicker. In twenty sixteen, the Slow Observatory was live streaming the Sun in the same wavelength. I'm shooting in here to show young children mercury transitting across the Sun. But this, the so called Second Son, was right next to the Sun and he couldn't get it out of frame it was so close. So halfway through the stream he says, I'll bet you're all wondering what that is, and then he says, that is the Second Sun. NASA knows all about it, but they don't want you to know about it. And you can look up that clip from the Slow Observatory.
Speaker 4: To this day.
Speaker 2: That's amazing. That's amazing. I can't believe yeah.
Speaker 1: Actually said that you know it is. This is the Slow Observatory. On the left is the Sun you see with your eyes. On the right is the so called because I don't know for sure what it is, Second Son, And this man is streaming for children because mercury is transferring, and he tells us that it's They know that it's the Second Son, and that NASA knows about it, but they hide it from us. I've been I saved up ten years to get the telescope I have now, and I have been trying all this time to get these superior tools I now have on that and I haven't been able to do it yet.
Speaker 2: So if there's a second son, is it?
Speaker 6: Is it?
Speaker 2: Do you think it's the same as the regular son? Or is it like? You know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 1: Allso I can tell you is the evidence that I've found the old Indian information, and they track the longest cycles of time with the Yugas. They're the people who informed us that were coming out of the dark cycle, the Cali Yuga or Iron Age or Dark Age, and that we're now ascending into a much better era. But to get back to the point, they claim there's a binary of our sun and when it gets closer, our consciousness explodes and our spirituality explodes, which is kind of what we see going on. I can't tell you it's true, but I can tell you that they absolutely put that forward with all the ancient information that they have provided.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Absolutely, well, this is amazing.
Speaker 1: You begin to look at things like the MasterCard logo or when Luke is on tattooin in Star Wars. It looks exactly like that. If you go watch the tattooine shot with Luke, that's exactly what it looks like when you can see it with your eyes. Typically the only time you can see it with your eyes is at sunset and sunrise, but not all the time. What I have learned is it seems to tuck in behind our sun most of the time. It's hidden in the in the glare of our sun.
Speaker 4: Well, like, that's that's fascinating that there's a second son Like I've heard about it, but I just wasn't sure, like you know, yeah, like it's uh, that's that's this is next level stuff, man, This is uh, this is really this is really fascinating. Like yeah, well, yeah, I guess that's that's it. Then, I mean, is there anything else you want to show or no?
Speaker 1: For me? The great thing about what I've shared here, and this is just a small small amount of what's covered at crow Triple seven Radio dot com. And by the way, all of my solar work is posted on my server for members only, because I'm not gonna work that hard with good tools to have it censored or controlled. When I posted the lunar wave. A year later, Google sent me a thing saying they have rights to everything I ever uploaded and they can use it for whatever they want, to include commercials. So I'm not playing that game. But over at Crow Triple seven Radio dot com, what you've seen in here tonight is an infinitesimal sampling of what's in Shoot the Moon alone. What's great about all this? Whatever you want to think about it is your choice, but none of it has been changed or messed with in any way. It's what my shot. It's what I saw. And if something is changed, like the sun the color, I tell you I put that color there just so you know that the source is legitimate. People come over to Crow Triple seven Radio dot com and become subscribers. They get access to everything, and every Wednesday we have a new podcast, and some of those podcasts will blow your mind. To be quite frank, that's awesome. Hell yeah, man, I'll probably join myself. Yeah yeah, yeah yeah, I will.
Speaker 4: Like And dude, it was really an honor to have you on my show, like you know, like I said, like you know, I man, I was like a guy back in twenty thirteen, twenty fifteen, just watching podcasts, you know, and like it was like you were a big deal back then, you know what I mean, Like you in my mind, you were a big deal back then. So like, you know, to be here in twenty twenty six and I became this far and like you know then, to have you on my show, it's it's a big audience and honored for me.
Speaker 2: Thank you, well, thank you.
Speaker 1: I'm just a guy who goes out and does his own work, but I appreciate it. Thanks so much for having us on. Thank you Rose for doing what you doing. Bringing it also people can see it. I hope to see everyone logged in as members at Crow Triple seven Radio dot com and by the way, all the forums over on my website. Everyone treats everyone with respect because there's one rule, be polite. So it is not like all the sewage holes where people treat each other badly. When you're in my forums and comments section, you get treated with respect.
Speaker 4: Yeah and yeah, and thank you gro and thank you Rose. Thank you so much, Rose for sharing today, and thank you so much everybody. And have a good night, guys, and night