Speaker 1: Welcome to man, sex and tundra.
Speaker 2: Discover where your parents, porn and religion never taught you about being a man and having extraordinary sex. Get ready to have your mind blown and your world rocked. Okay, we're back, and I'm still with Oliver, who's still wiping his nose because because he's like now he's gone from polite, you know, with the napkin delight. I just use the back of your hand.
Speaker 3: Well, they's a rough day for me.
Speaker 1: I think it's actually I use them get allergies, but we're in that seasonal switch.
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely the time when I have a hard time sleeping because where I live is it warm? Is it cold? Is it warm? Is it cold? And it's like I suffer both in the fall and the spring with two drastic temperature changes. When I'm trying to sleep. It makes me a little crazy. So I get it. I don't get allergies, but I do get sleep allergy.
Speaker 3: Usually don't. It's weird. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Well, the other thing is my animals are swimming a lot now, and so they're tracking a lot more stuff to my house.
Speaker 3: Got it, Yeah, we our house is not the tidiest.
Speaker 2: I can't I can. Yeah, it's like, so the clothes would also be not the clothes that like like to gather hair.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we try hard to shed hair.
Speaker 2: Right when I when I'm an equestrian center, of course, I was around horses, all the horses, and it has a way of like wiggling into the clothes, and so you know, it doesn't matter if you wash it or whatever. It's like it becomes a scene. So you wear all of the clothes that have that slick kind of outside so that it just slides off instead of the polar polar fleece pants I used to wear all the time to the barn.
Speaker 1: But what's funny, my wife likes polar fleece pants too, and so I'm constantly hitting her with one of those sticky rollers.
Speaker 2: Yes see, you know that's that's intimacy. You're like hey baby, You're like, hey baby.
Speaker 1: Comes roll you baby.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 2: But the way, this is the way that they do four play here is when he's a baby, I got the roller, come on over here.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 1: And by the way, for those of you that are listening, if you if you want to know which vacuum cleaners really work, yes, Dyson's come in my house and they literally crept the bed at this threshold.
Speaker 3: They're like, uh uh, I'd just rather die.
Speaker 1: We use the shark commercial version and it's not not amazing, but it has stood the test of of our you know, we we don't have dust bunnies.
Speaker 3: We have dust dragons.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, air balls like yeah, tribles hairball from Star Trek.
Speaker 3: Live with Tribles, Oh my god, you know. And I have bags. Here's the funny part.
Speaker 1: So when when we when the wolves shed, it's once a year, they blow their undercoat and we save that fur and bags because people buy it. They want to craft with it, so you can you can card it and spin it out and it makes the warmest, softest uh Like.
Speaker 2: For I want a wolf dust, Oh my godness.
Speaker 3: It takes a lot, it's all I mean.
Speaker 1: I have a hat that a friend knit for me from the animal behind me actually many years ago from her first shed.
Speaker 3: The only place I could wear it would be the high Arctic.
Speaker 1: You feel like your head is in a sauna within thirty seconds. It's ridiculous. I use what I use it for is in you know, the winter, when I want to have a water bladder that doesn't freeze. I like to keep like tea or something, and so I take ziploc bags and I stuff it with the shed wolf hair and I put the bladder between two bags filled it will keep my tea warm for hours.
Speaker 2: Wow, that is crazy cool. So you guys are learning some really interesting.
Speaker 1: Things, you know, for for more survival skills basically no, right, so you have more so I can subscribe for more.
Speaker 2: Kind of find a wolf that's she shed if you're ever lost, and find a shedding wolf and safe, that's.
Speaker 1: Right, and then figure out how you're gonna get And this one behind me she bites. You call her princess bitchy pants, all right, Princeville.
Speaker 2: Nice, okay, all right. So we wanted to roll into our last episode here with Oliver and talking about, you know, more of this kind of alpha male, these guys that are telling you out there in the world how to be and how a you know, a real high value man. I'm sorry I go every time I say that, I just have to laugh. Only days of real high value woman. And the high value woman should never have any masculine polarity or energy. She should definitely be in her feminine and only and I get shit about this, Like all my life, I've gotten crap about this. I just want to say, and I actually, if I'm with a man who is competent and I find him sexy, I have the story of literally putting a napkin over my head at a restaurant because I'm blushing. So as bad ass as I am and competent as I am, if I'm in the space of a man, not an alpha guy who's like, I'll just compete with him, my I was like, Oh, this is what we're doing. Let's compete. You think you're that I can tet. But if a man is confident and competent and secure in himself and he's sitting across a restaurant at me, and I'm attracted to him and all he did this one last guy, he looked me a little bit up and down, not in like a leering way, but just kind of looked at me and goes, you look fantastic, And I went bright red, started giggling, looke, took a freaking napkin and put it on my head. Okay, I was that undone by that just confident experience of him. And the waitress came and I held the menu up and I looked out from under my napkin and I ordered. He's in the meantime laughing over there. Who wouldn't laugh about this? I mean, I was experience. I'm an experienced woman. This is like ridiculous. The waitress tried to take the menu, but I didn't want to give it to her because it was my shield, and so finally she took it. He's laughing. I took the nap off my head, and he goes, that is most charming, endearing thing, and then I blush some more. So you know, just because a woman's badass and competent and all this stuff doesn't mean she's only one way, because I don't think any of us should stay static in one way. Resilience, adaptability, flexibility. Right. To say that we're always alpha, we're always in our mask and are always and our feminine is ridiculous. There is no strategy in that. So what do you have to say about that?
Speaker 1: And the wolves balder well, I mean, I think, look, I told you I have an amazing wolf story, so probably the most. In fact, there's a whole book about her called The Female Alpha Wolf by my friend Rick McIntyre, who arguably the best wolf storytale teller in the history of the world. He spent twenty six years never missing a day, watching the wolves and Yellowstone Wow quite and writing notes and showing people wolves and chronicling their histories. So if you want to read amazing wolf stories, Rick McIntyre as a whole bunch of books. But he has one about a female that we called the six Female. And the deal about the O six Female was she was this. She was a wolf's wolf. She could kill an elk by herself. She was fiercely independent. By the time she was like four years old. The biologists were like, she's never going to find a man good enough, like she reject, reject, reject, And they were really kind of desponded because she was such a perfect wolf that they really wanted to see her have pups. Then she found two younger men brother too, Yes, two younger men, and she seemed to like them because they deferred to her, and ultimately she was the foundational female of what they called the Lamar family group, the Lamar Pack, which became one of the most famous wolf packs in history. And these two, these two males were absolutely devoted to her for her her whole life Ultimately that was the end of her. Was that, as I mentioned, you can hunt the wolves on the outskirts of the park, on the boundary of the park, and one of the males the one that she seemed to favor, although they it was very tough to I mean, they were obviously different wolves, like the biologists could tell them apart. She probably had pups from both of them. We don't really know, or maybe they do now with DNA. But one of the wolves were shot outside the park and she went looking for him and was likewise shot. But yeah, she I mean, for years the biologists like, wow, she's just too much for any of the boys.
Speaker 2: Well that's and it's interesting that she took too, and it says this is of this. I'll tie this into Tantra for a moment. So in Tantra, a woman that is in mastery that would be like the badass, that badass off right there, will take what's called consorts, and those are men in total devotion to her that allow her to rise in her fullness. They support and devote She devotes to them as well. But either it's one or two or many help her rise to her greatness, and nobody is like saying, oh, she's too much, she shouldn't be doing that. She needs some man to come a trainer, and you know, show show how man is. And so I wonder if, uh, that's like a Wolfe's experience of gender fluid or the ability to weave both because she was also a mother.
Speaker 3: And outside of outside of my pay.
Speaker 2: Grade energetically, she's weaving masculine and feminine together.
Speaker 1: Oh for sure, she was, you know, I mean, look, if you're talking about the alpha, like the singular alpha, there was no question who was running the show in that pack for the entire duration like she was. I mean, in some in some of these family groups, it appears that those responsibilities are shared in this In this case, she ran the show.
Speaker 3: She made all the.
Speaker 2: Decisions, right, so she was leaning into her whatever we'll call that masculine action or whatever. But yet still we did find good breeding compatibility. And then also you know this clearly was devoted enough to go find her one of her partners. Right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was very sad. I mean, it was when the call went out on the radio that she had been shot. I mean, people like me still can't talk about it.
Speaker 3: It was super traumatic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel that Yeah.
Speaker 1: It was very intense because she was just such a remind and then her daughter actually nine two six f ended up taking uh taking over that that territory in that pack, and ultimately she was also shot outside the park.
Speaker 2: Whoa, yeah, hmm wow. Well that legacy that pack is.
Speaker 3: Still so yeah. That was the end of it.
Speaker 2: That was the end of it, all right.
Speaker 3: Every wolf story is a sad story, well the end.
Speaker 2: Because they die young and potentially at the.
Speaker 1: Hand they live short, beautiful lives and unless they get to be with me, in which case they steal my groceries till they're ancient.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, they're doing their own all cunt when you come through with your roast. Yeah, yeah, this is the roast hunt.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh my god. Yeah.
Speaker 1: And they're still naughty, this one. I just did a video this morning. She still there's this check book. My wife has all those business check books, and this wolf has wanted this business checkbook for years. My wife tends to leave it in vulnerable places and I try to tell her all the time. This morning, the wolf came in the house. She was like settled down on our autom and I had the door open. I went to do something.
Speaker 3: I came back. She was outside.
Speaker 1: I'm like, oh, it's okay. And then I realized she had finally won.
Speaker 3: She got her.
Speaker 1: She got it in pieces all over the habitat. My wife is a pretty good sport about it. Yeah, yesterday a wolf had a seatbelt out of the car.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well see, yeah, wolves are expensive.
Speaker 3: They are expensive. They are terrible pets for those of you that are like, I want a wolf.
Speaker 1: No, no, you want to malamute, because they're very wolfy without all the baggage.
Speaker 2: There you go, all right, So you you know, we've talked about you being you know, the man's man, you know if people call it that, the competence and stuff. And yet your wife she's a badass.
Speaker 1: Oh she's yeah, she's I tell people all the time, I live with wolves. I crawl under houses to get bears out. The only thing I'm legitimately afraid of is HER's right.
Speaker 2: And so you light up. You guys can't see his face, but he's not saying oh she's fierce and looking like he's concerned about that. He's like literally looking like he's aroused by that.
Speaker 3: So I love it. I think it's so amazing.
Speaker 1: I mean and she's fiercely protective of like our team and our restaurant. I mean, we have a we have a sign above our register that says, please be nice to our people. If you can't do that, you'll be shown the door. And it's her who shows them the door. I mean, I've seen our whole town knows.
Speaker 3: Right. She's a little bit like the soup Nazi from Seinfeld.
Speaker 1: Right, She's like, no, super you get out and I and she's she's done that. Like she's got mad at customers that are rude and she'll throw them out in the middle of the meal. She's like, they're like, we haven't, I don't care, get out.
Speaker 2: Right, right, right? So she has great boundaries.
Speaker 3: This part of she really really does, and I think it's so important. And her.
Speaker 1: Our team is super loyal to us because they feel protected, right, she has their back.
Speaker 2: Right, and so that means she also has your back and.
Speaker 3: She has my back.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I'm really careful about the fights that I involve her in because sometimes I'm the one that's hold her back, you know, yea, like the last the last thing I wanted, you know, when when when she says fuck that guy, Yeah, then I'm like, all right, I'm gonna I'm gonna try to get you out.
Speaker 3: Of the building before you do the one that we're having.
Speaker 1: An issue with a building inspector up here. And oh my god, I feel bad for the guy. She's she's got to hate on for him, that's gonna end badly for him.
Speaker 2: Hate on. I like that. So why as you know, this man who is you know, like you said, you know, being mauled by wolves, crawling under a house with a mama bear with her babies to ask them to leave. And you're not afraid of any of that, But your wife, why why is it a turn on? Why is it exciting? Why do you enjoy because you're not a quote unquote sub guy. Do you enjoy a fierce woman who's badass like this?
Speaker 1: You know? I think because I'm I have a lot of self confidence. I don't feel diminished by strong women. And I've always listened. I've always had I mean, years before I met my wife, I used I used to if you guys.
Speaker 3: Are fans of American gladiators, I like.
Speaker 1: That so so so I to train with Zapp.
Speaker 3: And at one point I lived with Ice. Those people there on that well, come up.
Speaker 1: They're they're Amazon's by every I mean, they're you know, both of them could out bench press me. I think my squat was better than theirs, and my deadlift, but not by much. These are fierce women, yeah, And so I just I love extremes in in every I guess, in every aspect of of my life, I kind of push extremes. And I appreciate people that are capable of pushing extremes too.
Speaker 3: I find them the most interesting.
Speaker 1: And in spite of my wife not you know, not being like a bodybuild or anything like that, intellectually and in terms of her personality, she's very extreme. I mean, she's a wolf mom, like I mean, and to live with me, you know, I'm I'm tough, right. You cannot be a needy person. You have to be very self actualized.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: If you're needy, it's just you know that doesn't work for me, right, I mean, so much of my emotional energy isn't caring for these difficult animals, you know.
Speaker 3: And she's you.
Speaker 1: Know, fully strong on her own, except for when she goes outside in her pajamas and gets mauled and me, I'm like, I told you not to wear your pajamas out there.
Speaker 2: Well, sometimes fierce women could be stubborn.
Speaker 3: She superstell.
Speaker 2: My god. Yeah, I have that thing where I've decided that it's now summer. I put away my floor heating mat, and then I spend the next whatever cursing, cursing myself for not the weather. Not No, I could just pull it back out, but no. Instead, I'm just like, but it's appost obey summer.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna before, I'm gonna meet myself for one second, I gotta blow my nose.
Speaker 2: So basically, what I'm hearing is that if inteed you're intimidated by a strong woman, this isn't really uh a sign of your masculinity. It's like, if you need a woman to be so demure and sow watered down and so incapable and so like expecting you to be able to handle everything because she can't handle anything, it makes me really wonder about your confidence and your competence and anything else. I have found. Yeah, I have found that most men that need that just really lack their own experience.
Speaker 3: Yeah I don't. I don't.
Speaker 1: I guess I don't really get that, Like those kind of women are uninteresting to me. I mean, if I was a single guy, you know, I would not find that interesting at all. I don't want to be anybody's dad. I've got I've got, you know, wolves to be the dad.
Speaker 2: Well there, I think you just said the thing that always like I keep saying gets to me. It's like, if you like my daughter, you know, I raised her to be competent. She was my house manager at ten years old. She could runt our household right, And I remember thinking to myself, what am I doing her a disservice? I remember my dad telling me because I wanted to be just like my dad, I didn't want to be just like my mom. My mom was a badass anyway, but I wanted to be my dad seemed really powerful, and I wanted to have that power, right, that command of power and presence and things. So I used to like I remember as a kid, i'd try to walk like him, and I did, like, you know, it was fun when I was a daddy's girl. So yes, indeed, I did love my dad too, more than my mom and all that. And then when I found out he was just a flawed human that was kind of cowardly, that switched. But I looked at my daughter. I remember my dad saying to me, I'm really sorry, you're probably going to be lonely. I was like, what the hell is he talking about? And he was foreshadowing this, like how do you find a man that stands above you? When really, why would I win a man standing a bar me? Why wouldn't I want a man that I'm side by side? We're going to war together. You got my back, you know we've got each other. I bring my skills, you bring your skills. But you will never not you know, you will never doubt that I would take a freaking bullet or take somebody out right. I mean, like, why wouldn't you want a partner like that versus a partner like now you've got to worry about saving them? So that brings me back to my daughter.
Speaker 1: I don't have to worry about saving others from my wife and yeah, well right, so I.
Speaker 2: Told I taught my daughter to be competent and all that, and then I remember when she was really young, I said, honey, if anybody ever grabs you, we're out in the world and somebody grabs you, right, or grabs me, I said, grabs me and tells you they're going to hurt me. I want you to run like health. I do not want you to look back, because if I have to take care of you, I can't take care of myself right. And so the idea that you'd have to look out for somebody in such a way, why would a man just need to feel that needed because somebody couldn't actually function without him making a decision. What is appealing about that? You? You can't tell me because it's not appealing to you.
Speaker 3: No, it's really not.
Speaker 2: So maybe these guys need to like write into me. So here here it is, guys, drop me an email. You know it is. It's tiny at tiny diamond dot com. If you can't spell my name by now, I don't know what to tell you. It's got a J T A n JA diamond. You'll find me on thirty pages of Google. You're gonna find me if you can spell my name right. Write to me. Tell me what is it that is so exciting about a woman who like has to be like asking you everything all the time. Is not competent? Why is that sexy? I really want to know? You know, I don't want my guy like that either.
Speaker 1: You know, as you were saying it, I was sort of you know, you know how it is that there are certain things that are like evolutionary burdens, like having an elk having a rat act that's so big that it becomes a liability, for peacocks having feathers that are so visible that it's a liability, and that and that evolutionarily that apparently the attractiveness is if the animal can survive with this liability, then they must be especially robust, right until it becomes sort of this weird and it makes me wonder if perhaps in our distant evolutionary past or maybe and I was actually thinking more of feudal times where these lords and these emperors had so much wealth and power that they could protect powerless women. And that was what made that potentially appealing. But that doesn't serve us in you know, in society today. Not.
Speaker 3: I mean, listen, if you want an.
Speaker 1: Awesome girlfriend, be awesome and be open minded to other awesome people that might outshine you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, in different ways, right, I mean collaborative. You we talked about Alex Ramosi for a little bit in between on a break, so I like HERMOSI if you guys don't know who he is, just look him up. He's he's in business. He is seriously bad ass, going doing great things. He always wears a tank top and shorts, and he's busting all the red rules of how you should look and be and act. But he always uplifts his.
Speaker 1: Woman, gives her tons of credit. And I mean, look, look, this guy weighs like two sixty. He's ripped like you know, he's no joke and yeah, he breaks. He's you know, he goes to business conferences wearing shorts and T shirts.
Speaker 2: He always looks like he's at the gym.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he always, Yeah, he looks like he lives in the gym. He says he doesn't live in the gym. He used to run gyms.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a lot of respect for that guy if you want to learn about and I mean, he's you know, he kind of epitomizes what people think of as alpha. But then you listen to him and he talks about, you know, how he leads and how he thinks about his partner, and so he exudes legit kind of alpha energy. I would say, a way that you know, other really good inspiring leaders exude alpha energy.
Speaker 2: Right, So don't we don't look at him as it's not his physical ability that makes him an attractive leader. It's literally the way he uplifts not only his clients, his woman and other people around him feel uplifted by him, and that's what makes him an attractive leader. So I think that guys, if you're intimidated by a strong woman, if you're intimded dated by intelligence, if you're intimidated by any of these things. I do remember I was on a date with this guy, and it was in the fall, So I had long sleeves on, right, and we whenever it was ready that we were going to go have sex. And back then I was competitive powerlifting, right, And so you know, we're in the bedroom whatever. I'm taking off my clothes and all of a sudden he turns around and he's like, fucking hell. And I'm like and I'm like, what now, this is not the expectation. You know, I had a twenty three in waste, I've got great boobs, my butt was rocking, but my biceps. I'm actually genetically created in my genetics as an elite athlete muscle for muscle, and so it doesn't take much for me really, right, And so he's all freaked out. Now, No, he's not looking at my boobs. He's not like, oh my god, this one's he's looking at my biceps. He's like, damn, can I feel those not talking about my ass? But then he was messed up. They are bigger than his. He wasn't sure what to do with that, right, He was like all like well, and then he's all intimidated. He doesn't want to take his clothes off, and I'm like, come on, this is ridiculous. So once again comparison, why are we doing this? Why aren't we like, Wow, that's awesome. I could inspire to that. Or if you're that smart, that's awesome, that's super sexy. Wow, if you're competent, you can shoot better than I am. Awesome, sauce, let's do that. That's confidence. That is confidence. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean we were talking in one of the breaks about when I got a packed by one of the wolves I worked with and a hundred pounds literally one hundred pounds. Woman saved my life. And I will tell you guys straight up, on that day, if it had not been that specific person, I wouldn't be here and no badass dude would have done what she did. I just guarantee it. I was being attacked by a wolf I worked with because I made a mistake. We were way up in the mountains, it was very cold, it was getting dark.
Speaker 3: I screwed up. He attacked me.
Speaker 1: She was screaming, and she was a horse woman. She had gone to cal Poly on a rodeo scholarship, grew up on a ranch, like you know she was, but she was tiny. We used to joke that she was a six foot woman crammed in a five foot body, right, A huge, fiery personality, but she was very small. World class athlete. But they're like, really really small. And I mean this wolf weigh one hundred and thirty pounds. Yeah, weighed by thirty forty pounds, And she's screaming.
Speaker 3: What do I do? What do I do?
Speaker 1: And I don't know where the hell this came from, because it's I don't I grab him by the nuts. She fucking did, and that's the And then he was on a line and she grabbed the line. I mean, this is just fearlessness. She reached into a wolf attacking another person, grabbed him by the nuts and he let go of me. And she grabbed the rope and tied it off to a tree before he could get to me again. And because she did that, he lunged for me. He got me in the bicep. If she had not had a hold of the rope, he would have got my throat. Right, So, badass women come and.
Speaker 2: Handy, they may just grab a wolf by the nuts and save your lip.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know any guy that would have reached in there and grabbed a wolf by they would have been running the other direction.
Speaker 3: Go fuck that guy.
Speaker 2: I'm out, dude, I'm so sorry. Well, the wolf is there before he gets bored with you.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 1: It's like the joke, you know, it's like you know, you know, if you're you know, how do you save yourself if you're with your friend and a bear's chasing it, you outrun your friend exactly right?
Speaker 2: Well, and so you know, that's awesome that she did this, and it's awesome that you asked her to do that. But we're going to tell you viewers or your listeners, we're not subscribing that you ever do that if you see a wolf, would you like tell people they probably shouldn't do that at home.
Speaker 1: Well, the good news is that wolves are very unlikely to attack you. For any reason. What happened with me and this animal was completely justified because I was being a shitty leader. And that's I will talk about this at length and we will work on that together. But yeah, I mean the most important realization was the reason I got attacked was because I was being a shitty leader. And wolves don't like shitty leaders.
Speaker 2: All right, Well there you go. Women don't like shitty leaders either. They just take you off by the throat too. Yeah, oh yeah, all right, Well, oliver'sa what do we leave? When do we leave this badass one? What do you what do you say to men that feel like to be in alpha? They need to, you know, have their little their little woman over here.
Speaker 1: I think nothing makes you look stronger than having a super strong woman at your side or even in front of you, you know. I mean when my wife shines, I just stand back and I'm like, yeah, I'm married to somebody awesome, right, Like.
Speaker 3: I just I love so much.
Speaker 1: I Mean, one of my favorite things is going into my kitchen in my restaurant and we're her restaurant. Like I literally I do the construction work, I get that shit done, and then I like get the hell out the way.
Speaker 3: And she's like, don't come to the kitchen.
Speaker 1: Just did it right, because everybody's a little scared of me, you know, being being fussy. But I love to just sit there and watch that thing hum and watch her run the show because she's so fucking good at it. It's just the most amazing And I just sit there and I'm just so proud of her and so happy that she's able to do that and that I could set it up so that she can. You know, I think being being an awesome partner and being sexy to women is positioning the people around you to do their best work.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: Nothing makes you look better than when people around you succeed.
Speaker 2: I you know, apologies to your wife, but I was just thinking how hot you are saying that. So I want to just say that that definitely is a thing, you know, support in the way that makes your partner shine. It actually goes both ways. But absolutely, man, there is nothing I think, absolutely, if you are a man who has a strong woman and you are not scared of that and you uplift that, yeah, you are a badass. You look like a badass, and you know, nothing like being supported. When I feel supported, when I literally feel my man, not competing, not afraid, not feeling diminished because I'm good at something. But he literally goes, you're awesome at this. Let me be the support. That is so hot. There is like very few things hotter than that experience right there, And that builds loyalty, that builds trust, that builds like so much because who doesn't want to be supported to be their best? Because if you feel diminished by a woman who is strong and competent and can do things, I say, gentlemen, you got some shit to do to work on yourself.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that says nothing about your partner and everything about you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that is That's there. It is landing the plane on the simplicity of it, because there is enough. There's no scarcity in the world. Somebody else shining does not make you shine less unless you're the one who decides it does. And you know, just don't do that, because yeah, absolutely so. I want to say here to all the women. I wrote a post about that too. I wrote a post about I'm called being called too masculine all the time, and yet there are plenty of men who are like, that's hella sexy. I want to step up with you because the empires we can build together are amazing, you know, the support I can support them, they can support me. Think about all of that you accomplish. Whether that's parenting it doesn't matter like it's an empire, but whether that's parent together like that, helping each other grow in business, whether that's just like what you do day to day life. You know, that's solidity while somebody is really needy, that's your child. Your child really needs you to help them. Hopefully you raise your children to be competent with badasses as well. My daughter in college is a force to be reckoned with, for sure, and I think that's awesome about her. And she's also suffering because yeah, men are like they get pulled in and then three weeks later they're running with their tail between their legs because there's like I can't I can't outshine you. I don't feel like you need me enough, And I'm like really, yeah, so thank you so much. All of any clothing words you want to say, tell us again where you know people can what's your favorite book? They should? What should they do? What should they do? But besides come hang out or come visit, do you have like can people.
Speaker 1: Come so our facility are is not open to the public except on kind of a special case basis, Like you want to come visit, you can come visit. But we are we are trying to So I have this huge project in mind. I'm working with my county. We want to buy a golf course and rewild it so we stop putting so much herbicide into the ground and waste so much water because up here water is scarce, even though we're on a lake, and open a world class wolf science and education center.
Speaker 3: So if you're interested in that or.
Speaker 1: Interested in my tiny nonprofit, it's Taho Wolfcenter dot o RG. I'm at Oliver the Wolf Guy on most social media, but principally YouTube and TikTok is where I do the most stuff.
Speaker 3: My book is The Wolf Lover's Guide.
Speaker 1: You're raising dogs, I like to say, my dogs love me more than your dogs love you.
Speaker 3: But I can help you fix it. Read my book. Yeah.
Speaker 1: And you know, for those of you that are interested in learning what it really means to be quote an alpha, I do work with you know, limited number of individuals to help them understand what that really looks like and how to be more effective.
Speaker 3: In their lives.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So whether you're just a guy, just a guy, whether you're a leader, whether you're an executive, whether you're trying to lead teams or whatever you're doing, definitely get a hold of Oliver because I think if you've listened to this, you get an idea that we're probably listening to the wrong people, the wrong you know, men trying to train men to be men. Of those guys out there are really leading you down a bad path, and certainly it'll get you women that are completely dependent on you. And you know, maybe you think that's sexy, that's okay. I would tell you if you need a woman to be dependent on you, you should just be a dom. But learn how to do that well and get yourself a couple of subs much better. I think that's that's more like I think co coherent or in integrity. I think that's a better way to do that. Just claim it already if you just need somebody that's that submissive to you. But surrendering to your partner, submission and surrendering being two different things. Surrendering is standing in your power. Submission is letting somebody else handle it. And I think that if we learn to surrender, we still stay in our power. We both can help each other grow. That's that whole theme that's been behind today. Surrender into the things you don't know, either learn them or step aside and let somebody else handle it. Surrender in the fact what you're competent in and you're not competent in. Surrender into the fact that as we age, it's real, we're gonna all age. Bring that experience, bring that seasoning. And then surrender into the fact that if you are confident enough, you don't need somebody water down to make you look better. You rise everybody around you up. And I would think that the biggest thing that a wolf pack or a wolf family group does is help each other to rise, which makes legacy.
Speaker 3: Packs right right, that's right.
Speaker 1: The most successful packs have their genetics and other packs because the animals disperse successfully took their own territories and have offspring, and we can and we can actually if you're bringing in all the way full circle Wolf twenty one, his genetics are woven throughout almost every.
Speaker 2: Other pack in the park, right, Yeah, And so collaboration is sexy, you know, working together to rise these other up sexy. You guys want to be more sexy. Drop in the kindness, drop in the make other people shine, let them shine, build them up around you. And if you're in a partnership right now, ask yourself the question, how do I uplift my partner? How am I uplifting my partners so they rise and shine in their competence? Doesn't diminishing me need at all. In fact, it makes me even more desirable that I do that. And so kindness, collaboration, we got it going on here, and I thank you so much, Oliver. It's awesome. And hey, you guys all better be telling me that some of the cool things about being, you know, a podcast guest is when people like Oliver say, oh, well yeah, with an exception, you can come, because you better believe I'm gonna go check this out. Like being kept from I will not be wearing my pajamas, just.
Speaker 3: Saying I'll tell you what's wear in advance.
Speaker 2: Kevlar keV Lar, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Pretty much, pretty much.
Speaker 1: And and if one of you guys does have somehow knows Joe Rogan, I would love for Joe to come and learn about what alpha wolves are really like like he had I know he loves wolves. He's super interesting Wolves he talks about him almost every episode.
Speaker 3: He should come meet some Lex Friedman.
Speaker 1: Also like, any of you guys like reach out to me, come see, come learn, and then you'll really know.
Speaker 2: I love that. I absolutely love that. There is Oliver's ask, So any of you have an INN or something like that, we can even like drop drop them a podcast episode. So now like make sure that that happens. All right, Thank you everybody, Thanks guys, See you in the next episode.