Speaker 1: We're talking to a man who is great in great pain, psychically, romantically, emotionally. Larry on Long Island. Larry has met the woman of his life, but he finds must of his chagrin and dismay and disgust, that she is covered with tattoos? Is that correct, Larry?
Speaker 2: Well? First of all, is that correct?
Speaker 1: Larry?
Speaker 2: Thank you? Thank you for keeping this in perspective of how I approach you with this, I mean exaggeration. You have a job to do.
Speaker 1: But is that true? Is that true? What I just said?
Speaker 2: I don't know what you just said.
Speaker 1: Okay, let me try it again. Listen carefully. You're saying, in case somebody, Just in case somebody just tuned in and they're wondering, who the hell is this guy, Larry? What are we talking about? This is called resetting read you anyway? You have found that this woman that you like, love or thinks very fondly of that. You've been single for a while. And you say you're an older person. How old or are you? How old are you?
Speaker 2: I am seventy two, okay, and you met this woman?
Speaker 1: And how old is she? This woman that you've met?
Speaker 2: She is in her mid fifties.
Speaker 1: Mid fifties, and you find out, much to your chagrin later on, that she is covered with tattoos. Now, you didn't see this and her clothing, her arms, she was never sleeveless, or you just found out after the fact, after you've fallen for her that she's covered with tattoos.
Speaker 2: Correct, I have not stolen for her. It's only been a couple of weeks since we met. But whatever, when we met she was I didn't know she was covered, and then I found out she is at Yeah.
Speaker 1: Now you've not seen her nude? I take no, sir, Okay, So how do I'm curious? How did you? How did you see her? Did she take off a jacket? Arms covered? Where is she inked? What degree of inkage? It's not like Jimmy duranty. What kind of inkage did she enjoy?
Speaker 2: The second time we met, she was sleeveless and she was covered the rest of her body below her waist. I have no idea at this point.
Speaker 1: Now, movie, did you bring this up to her? Did you address this whether or did you say, hey, I find this Marley reprehensible and I'm disgusted by this, or do you did you just keep your mouth shut.
Speaker 2: You're disappointing me right now. I thought during this conversation you would think more of me than a person who would speak like that to a woman.
Speaker 1: Oh, do me a favorite, Larry. First of all, do me a favorite. Lighten up? Number one. You're a seventy two year old man and you're acting like the world is over because you met a woman who's got a tattoo or two? My question, So do me a favor. Lighting up? Don't be so serious. So here's my question. Why don't you leave her? This is painting you? He says, not worth your time? Find somebody else. What's the dilemma? I don't understand it.
Speaker 2: I haven't left her. I'm asking you a simple question. If you met a woman who is tattooed and you want you do it? Would you want to nibble on a comic book? Would you want to lick Popeye's face? I mean, seriously, this is this is you're being silly.
Speaker 1: I'm being silly. I'm being silly. You are you're a seventy two year old man. Let me let me get straight with you, Larry. Let me get straight. Okay, let me. You don't have a lot of options here, trust me. I don't know what you look like. I don't know who you are, but something tells me you don't have bevies of women standing online waiting to meet you. So you're gonna ask yourself this question. If I like somebody and I enjoy her personality, her spirit, am I going to look the other way because I've got some hang up about a tattoo. If it's too much for you to handle, dump her and be lonely. If you might want to reconsider and say, you know what, I'm gonna open up my mind. I'm gonna give it a shot. Okay, I don't like it, so what big deal? I'll learn to it. It's in her soul, it's in her personality. That's what matters, not ink. And with all due respect, I don't know what you look like, but chances are you're not exactly Pierce brazening yourself. So what's it going about? Bottom line?
Speaker 2: Do you have the nerve to let me respond? For you're going to hang up on me?
Speaker 1: You know what, Larry, you're boring me? Bottom line? What are you gonna do? What are you gonna do?
Speaker 2: Larry one? Number one? I am an attractive many women have loved me since I was sixteen years old.
Speaker 1: Well, you know you should give those women a call. You should give those non tattooed women a call. Bottom line, Larry, what's it gonna be? Let me just ask you. What's it gonna be?
Speaker 2: What's whats gonna be?
Speaker 1: Linel Okay, Larry, have a nice day. Call me again.