Speaker 1: Welcome.
Speaker 2: Just hand away tag a log sermon podcast.
Speaker 1: Your daily dose are inspiring and heartfelt Tago log sermons from different factors and speakers all over the Philippines.
Speaker 2: We hopeing this podcast finds you in good ship. And now here's your message.
Speaker 1: So bag muging, But gola mcpras, but go my.
Speaker 2: Lod like you said, Tito tito it.
Speaker 1: But what's a bad repel kumak praise. I say that's who I am. Ala minsan is a bit. I was born this way. Maybe you were born that way, but God made you to be something else. We need to go back and adding original design and nobody adding original design.
Speaker 2: Maybe say.
Speaker 1: Lula youngala.
Speaker 2: A peace be with Jomala, peace be with the bosses.
Speaker 1: You know why we need to you need to praise because we have something to celebrate about. That's what we call a think meto service. But we are calling this our worship celebration. But everything that we come here we celebrate.
Speaker 2: Amen. Now what are we celebrating.
Speaker 1: I don't know. We seen a celebrate that was the birthday of Pastori pascoation to.
Speaker 2: Celebrate not.
Speaker 1: New Year, maybe Independence day. That's why we are shouting. That's where they message the person. No, this is not just because June twelve, the June Black ties a music the Julie by But every day, every Sunday, we are celebrating. All right, what are we celebrating now? Think about what God has done for you. What are we celebrating, Canina, What God has set you free from? What are you celebrating because you have been set free?
Speaker 2: This is a manabag.
Speaker 1: But then all of a sudden Jesus showed up in your life and now you are free. And that's the reason why we shout. That's the reason why I'm eating. Amen. Think about what God has done for you, and think about how God changed you. And as He changed you, it changed your circumstances. And has God changed you changed your outlook? Nam problem said challenge that when you get over it, you will become better. You will become bigger. Amen, you will become stronger. And you are taking God with a challenge. Amen, maybe right now, but because you know that God is always with you, it's not a matter of if.
Speaker 2: It's a matter of when, Amen, And when you will be stronger. You will be leveled up, and that's why we praise God. Amen. Me, God brought you out of it.
Speaker 1: Come on, I don't know about you, but that's more than in a prison for you to praise God. That's more than a reason.
Speaker 2: For you to clap for God. Amen.
Speaker 1: Is a story in the Bible. It looks Chapter seven Marin is a quote end quote, sinful woman. Jesus was there to say, is baye you was partying? Loves Jesus party people in it. Kakelam said Jesus, Jesus. You know Jesus because Jesus is.
Speaker 2: A people uh lover. He loves the people, he loves the world.
Speaker 1: He loves you and me gnasan tayo, Amen and Ada say some place you may party, mika in and and then all of a sudden, this sinful hushing quote end quote, sinful woman. You know in the eyes of the world, sinful pusha came jar jar of perfume maganda bak perfume male magani the mostica as a male expensive stuff macani pin Right now you you Almula.
Speaker 2: Twenty five thousand, one hundred m l.
Speaker 1: Markanyan twenty five thousand yang is a jar of perfume. And of course it's a manga tao, a pressure put on. It's a month's wage. You know, paras go for some senator twenty five thousand per month. Erbag, Oh you just wish all more than fifty thousand per mon magaha alma, and Parame learned sto and said or more per man. You were adno, can you imagine this a month's wage beginning on perfume? Imagine beginning, Lord, I don't know. He poured it out on Jesus, indisa I am we do.
Speaker 2: Jesus wow, indeed to wipe off. Can you imagine the commission?
Speaker 1: But but no, peri, because she wanted to show you an extravagant thankfulness.
Speaker 2: And maybe you're saying wow right now, but you know, no time, no one.
Speaker 1: She was saying a lot of people were saying so maybe just like right now we are saying so a man. You know a lot of people back in the day they were saying so better physic physic clangs the whole jar y pina amalpa pe gallia bench.
Speaker 2: Extravagant. You know what Jesus says in in Look, chapter seven, verse forty seven.
Speaker 1: Therefore I say to you her sense, which are many alumni, lordami baying it though just like us a love Lord, alumni.
Speaker 2: Lord Hella alumni, Lord Joe. But you know what, He still died for you. He still loves amenab is a Facebook, It's a Facebook.
Speaker 1: Chapter three, Verse one. The devil knows your sins, or the devil knows your name, but he calls you by your sins. Jesus knows your sins.
Speaker 2: But he calls you by your I love me, Lord.
Speaker 1: Therefore I say to you her sins, which are many, are forgiven. For she loved much, But to whom little is forgiven, the same loves little. It's a bend who has been forgiven much loves much. Lord. That's how you praise God. That's how you sound if God has freed you from so many things going on ah.
Speaker 2: Ah Amen.
Speaker 1: God has freed you from so many things, and He deserves your highest praise.
Speaker 2: Amen.
Speaker 1: Heasiguru so branha man, you gotta be more. Maybe you're thinking grab because he has been forgiven much, Amen, Joanna, Because God is forgiven.
Speaker 2: Much, so proud. But Mama had not, and that's why she can say Lord brahmans Alama, Amen, Paris.
Speaker 1: And because God is forgiven much, how much has God forgiven you?
Speaker 2: What has God done for you? Amen?
Speaker 1: You know, if you know you have been forgiven much, if you know that you have been freed from so much, if you know that you have been given so much, praise so much.
Speaker 2: Let us praise much.
Speaker 1: Sabis Man looks after nineteen, come on look nineteen verse thirty seven to verse forty, Sabbin and Jesus dito. The whole crowd of the disciples burst into enthusiastic praise, enthusiastic praise.
Speaker 2: Big words. Don't be an enthusiastic praise. Why you youalian?
Speaker 1: Uncontrollable praise, grabing praise and say it burst out of them Indian.
Speaker 2: And better because they.
Speaker 1: Have a praise over all the mighty words they had witness but because they have witnessed in their lives, they saw it with their own two wise, how good God is and maybe beginnings in a una, but because of God's goodness they burst. Praise burst out of them. Grabzuma ba, don't.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go? Worship? Is your praising emotion? Amen?
Speaker 1: And because you were so reserved and you're cutting people of pau Amen, sab continue reading. They burst into enthusiastic praise. Over all the bity works they witnessed. But some pharisee. Some religious people from the crowd told Jesus teach shirt, get your disciples under control. That they had the audacity to tell Jesus that Jesus if they if they kept quiet, the stones will do it for them. Shouting praise, sa pay praise kusida in this easy go yu maha bato. You know I'm young, I'm but sad that one the most TONEA come on, babaye ya kaba must India and indeed.
Speaker 2: He go. God created you. Amen, God created you for a purpose. And what is that purpose?
Speaker 1: To give him praise? To witness how good God is? Amen to a kapa? No amen, Come on, we will praise, But how do we praise?
Speaker 2: We are a loud that's who we are.
Speaker 1: We are people of and inhibited praise another big word you talk about Englishmen. What is I mean? Passor and inhibited praise? Can we put it out so that people can write it down.
Speaker 2: In a type?
Speaker 1: And inhibited praise? You know, the early Church, because that's who we are trying to be. We're trying to be authentic, you know, to be the church that Jesus built, not just in his lifetime, but after he died. In rows again the early church, back in the day Jesus, they were all in in in an upper room much like this place Tahima. They because they were scared Tozilla, and they were there gathering together. The Bible says that if two or three are gathered in my name, I will be there. And you know what, Jesus showed up. The spirit of Jesus showed up in that place. In that room, the Holy Spirit came down. I don't like a rushing wind. And they started to praise God. Freedom came to them. Belasilana praised Blasilasu Mitau, declaring.
Speaker 2: The wonders of God's goodness.
Speaker 1: And they praise uninhibitedly and has been uninhibitedly expressing Saburto uninhibitedly means expressing one's feelings or thoughts and self consciously round go into goes a picture and better our worship God. I will praise God. I will shout, that's a picture.
Speaker 2: A man I would shout.
Speaker 1: You know, I'll self consciously and without restraint paramika praise restraint that I mean restraint, that insurance restraint to worship.
Speaker 2: I see para gooping case. You know what, let me tell you, don't worry.
Speaker 1: But nig and seeing nothing a man try more means a Ba'm not experience when I was growing up because I grew up in a church and a very conservative you know, we only sing my new Man hymns.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love hims, you know, I respect young hymns better when we sing.
Speaker 1: Emotion boil gonna take tomaw. But when I started to be open, you know, in this type of culture, in this type of worship, when I mentioned just like you, hey, I didn't want to. And then when I started to realize what God has done.
Speaker 2: For me, and I'm starting feeling it's a feeling on the bottom.
Speaker 1: And then I and I remember all how God set me free, and then I started to raise up my hands down that you know, it took me some wis you go weeks down Ganza was a point at all, grab you and feeling the freedom.
Speaker 2: So more trim.
Speaker 1: Grab and sarap grabum feeling amen.
Speaker 2: And that's what the disciples felt.
Speaker 1: They were worshiping and they were screaming, they were shouting, they were loud, indeed, and pal romana bas. They heard you prayers, they heard you praise the Manga disciples saba to the point no, the Percamberland pussy lo. According to Ones, the verse in verse Acts, Chapter two, verse thirteen, put it up the Percamberland pussy lang. They have had too much wine, lashing the Percamblan pusilan lashing. No magata is plagi. Why because they were inhibitedly praising God because of what God has done for me. Our shout, I was saying, our jump our club. You know, hang indamel lashing a man. You are not praising God enough, Amen, Nora braena. That means she he is worship paying so much. Amen, that's how we praise.
Speaker 2: You're not praising God enough. Cool. Come, I need to praise God more. You needed to.
Speaker 1: Shout more, even to loud, be loud and e be loud. Why because our sound of freedom should be loud. Air base to America, So America said, there's so much into their freedom.
Speaker 2: It's the land of the free.
Speaker 1: Air bases and everything that has a air base is signed. Don't pardon our noise because you know Manga state of the art, Maga super sonic planes and Yumanga super sonic planes. Then that breaks you. Maga sound verrier.
Speaker 2: Force.
Speaker 1: I'm in and they are saying meigs have pardon our noise, because this is the sound of freedom.
Speaker 2: Amen.
Speaker 1: Don't care about what other people will say. Sorry, pardon my noise, noise, not my nose, pardon my noise. But this is the sound of freedom.
Speaker 2: Amen. God wants to set you free as well. Amen. This is our sound.
Speaker 1: This is the sound of freedom, and the sound of freedom should be loud. Come on, that's your chance to be loud worshipting.
Speaker 2: Amen. Electric. Amen, you're gonna get again. Let me say it again. Our sound of freedom should be loud.
Speaker 1: There you go. I'm going to give you the praise that he deserves. In all right, you know you are saying that when.
Speaker 2: Alarm?
Speaker 1: Why, because I'm going to make sabs a bible a joyful noise. That's a joyful noise, Amen, literally noise better joyful. So know you are making a joyful noise right now. That's a key of Jesus. You can NASA of acre.
Speaker 3: And ABC.
Speaker 1: Maybe you're saying, amen, why because everything that God has done for me, he has freed me, and.
Speaker 2: He deserved my highest praise, the loudest praise. I will be loud.
Speaker 3: I will be loud.
Speaker 2: How do we praise? We are loud?
Speaker 1: We shouts sing they eight verse four, shout joyfully to the Lord.
Speaker 2: Maybe you're saying a Bible here it is Nasa Bible on shout joyfully to the Lord.
Speaker 1: All the earth break forward in some rejoice and saying praisees. So so in.
Speaker 2: Is a church, Maga God Jesus right and part Salbi is a Bible. Shout hey man when you go home.
Speaker 1: Amen, that's a church. Amen, we need to shouted malip God, it's a lord Amena. You know this is how I praise God in silence. Let's do such thing as you praising God in silence. You praise God with your sa a shout joyfully.
Speaker 2: What am I here? Don't praise God? All right?
Speaker 1: Bible? There is there is a sound that says be still and know that he is God. You know that Pertainsnashimi can hear God's voice. But sometimes even in the middle of the storm, you need to praise God. You need to shout Amen because so so day more and you need to be loud. Your praise should be louder than your problems.
Speaker 3: Amen, that's what.
Speaker 2: God wants the Lord.
Speaker 1: Betty Gangsumi. Amen, we shout unto God with a voice of triumph. We shout unto God with a voice of praise.
Speaker 2: Amen.
Speaker 1: When the enemy is trying to remind you of your passing, Betty gansum. If the enemy is trying to remind you of your struggles or you may problem Betty comes to me.
Speaker 2: Go Amen. If the enemy is trying to remind you of your worries. When it comes to me, go.
Speaker 1: Means and hagan and better, it will go up beyond the ceiling into the heavens.
Speaker 2: Better about the way you are right now? Better, come on, come on see the right now.
Speaker 4: You're big.
Speaker 1: Because the enemy, in its weapon of fear, condemnation and word, can stay in the same room. When you shout on God and problem pinto semis. Hey, you know that's like the problems, that's like the condemnation and nion figures your worries.
Speaker 2: When you shout unto God, everything.
Speaker 4: Leaves the room.
Speaker 2: Amen. Walls will start to law and pray. The falls out, and you sound and shout of praise, woice of Jericho.
Speaker 1: They were walking around, and I mean walls of Jericho and the blacking paras havanahata on the Lord for the Israelites. They can't step into the promised now. But because melsing walls of Jericho walk around it seven times, you know the seventh time, Shout on too, God with a voice of freedom. Sharta on to God with a voice of praise. Shata to God with a voice.
Speaker 2: Don't try of you know what happened? You wa you gotta as the wall you take.
Speaker 1: Walls of Jericho started to crumble because of their shout of praise. He needs because of God's power coming down because of praise. Samen, you know when the enemy gets louder and louder, sabum, you need to praise and shout louder and louder, even.
Speaker 2: More about a more even louder.
Speaker 1: It's a.
Speaker 2: Lamb.
Speaker 1: Amen, that's where the problem begins. A lamb with your thoughts. That's my innape worries more, young fears more. That's my inaying imagination more. You know what happened, and then you will begin to say, oh ah, but time about but when you begin to praise God. No, God has set me free. God does read me before, and he is still fighting for me now. And I know my God will even set me free even now.
Speaker 2: Wait, there raise a sound to readout. It is a shower praise.
Speaker 1: Boses man, but I'm too a black service, Ma, Ma patlung bag, shut down down, Wait a minute again, reserve.
Speaker 2: Alame and your parttern it. Because the third thing how we praise is that we jump. We jump. It's a big most we jump. That's a Bible but a start what I'm and go on well again, So.
Speaker 1: I busyly look Chapter six, verse twenty three. Rejoice in that day and leap for joy. For indeed your rewards, Oh man, I love this. Why do we need to leave for joy? Because your reward is great in heaven? For in like manner their fathers did to the prophets, what God has done in the past, you.
Speaker 2: Will do even greater things. Amen.
Speaker 1: There are greater rewards, not just in heaven, but here in this side of eternity. And that's why we need to jump for joy. Not just jump for joy. We don't just shout for joy, but we also jump and leap for joy. Why are we jumping because of what God has done and we are so happy? Amend The jumping does.
Speaker 2: Need to jump with joy, jump for joy. Amen. When you hear something and you receive it, now we say, amen, this is search.
Speaker 1: We always do that ka Amen, Amen, Amen my reserves, you know, or maybe you were clab thank you Lord, take you, but you know you are believing it will happen because you are believing it will happen in your life.
Speaker 2: Amen, praise God. I'm clapping for that.
Speaker 1: But you know when you are shouting and when you are jumping, it's another level of faith that you are not just believing it will happen, but you are receiving it.
Speaker 2: Magayariyan.
Speaker 1: You're jumping and you are saying yayan Amen, because he didn't be big at your magani. Now your whole body is moving another level. Have a excite God about all right, I'm receiving that. But you know what your praise it's the highest form of your faith. Now you're not just clapping, but you're giving everything that you are, you body, and you.
Speaker 2: Say I'm receiving that.
Speaker 1: I'm receiving he right now and Jesus saying amen, And you're saying I would cloud, I would job because I believe in it. Email Again, praise is the highest form of your fate.
Speaker 2: You know what we are going to shout.
Speaker 1: Say hey, no man, hey, hey, come on, it's out to be more. Hey hey, and then we are going to jumps and be more.
Speaker 2: Jump jump come on, come on, hey, hey.
Speaker 1: Job jump come on, you wanna sign up right now? We will shout and not just shout, but we will shout A man, can we say that?
Speaker 3: He shout out?
Speaker 1: Can we shout this out?
Speaker 2: I say, every bo.
Speaker 1: You know when we are jumping, but realize small the merum age I'm jumping.
Speaker 2: They area you're jumping from here to there. They are pair major. But I said that Canada he Alia just like me.
Speaker 1: Bend move kapa dead Amen, and we will be shouting, come on, shouting a.
Speaker 2: Whoa, come on, say it up, shouting a say it again?
Speaker 4: Who I'm gonna tell it right now, go on, congratulations.
Speaker 2: In time when I'm c C got one. But again never reminds you why maybe bye? Get on because we are free amen.
Speaker 1: Okay, you're a queen Malaya again you aque Malaya.
Speaker 2: We are free.
Speaker 1: Amen.
Speaker 2: Towards me saying this declarable a que Malaya.
Speaker 1: So you Malaya?
Speaker 2: Can me saying shout it out? Say it again?
Speaker 4: Say you're gonna be a free right now?
Speaker 2: Shut he say JOI man.
Speaker 3: Brace swoop by guys up, I'm boy man and say yo man, I'm oh, my goshawn horded mine can say y.
Speaker 2: R rasof o my gosund has a.
Speaker 1: You gotta vest the brace right now, my mom, Right now, God is seeing us, and I'm believing this from the bottom of your heart, that He is seeing us jumping, worshiping, raising and shouting at the God. I'm sorry to thinking, honestly bad seeing yourself. How you see these people raising in worshiping God better right now? A man, you are a sight to behold and I'm just I'm just imagining right now what God is feeling. But seeing you thanking God, worshiping God, you know, miss Chapter thirty, verse eleven, versueab Let's put it out somebody.
Speaker 2: Please, sabe you have turned my morning into dancing. See you know before morning madam a gluel up sad, but you know what happened.
Speaker 1: God has set you free and he has turned your morning into joyful that you have digken away my clothes of mourning. God is taking away your cloaths you pam emo, what do you beeble a haircut?
Speaker 2: Fuging on? And man, yes, turn your clothes of mourning.
Speaker 1: And clouded me with joy. The megabum joyful Ya, that I might sing praises see you and not be silent. Kaya mila kaya. Yeah, am fagging on.
Speaker 2: Lord so that you can think praises to God and not be silent taking on, Oh Lord, my God, I.
Speaker 1: Will give you takes forever. It's a people forever. It saba my second somon.
Speaker 2: I love this. I love what David says the Second Sun, chapter six, verse twenty two. Sabi.
Speaker 1: Yes, and I am willing to look even more foolish. Maybe right now you are saying alone in impect to go thoughts.
Speaker 2: Having the waw hanging, don't you know what David says? And I am willing to look even more foolish than us, even to be humiliated in my own eyes.
Speaker 1: So people like, why because God has freed me, because God has saved me, because God is gone so much more in my life. Come on, ja takes praise God praises because this is the only thing that we can give with God a man. We don't just praise God when things are going good. We don't just praise God because I'm gonna d's a boy, not because O the arts boy, not it. But we praise God before jury and after what is our man, not just when things are good, but also when things are bad, when things are turning from bad to good, because the Bible says that God is always working things out.
Speaker 2: For our good.
Speaker 1: Amen. And don't wait for that time when God turns the bad things to good. Even right now, when you feel that bad things are happening in your life, praise God. You know why, because God is turning and will turn his bad thing for my good.
Speaker 2: Amen. And even if you're in the middle a go asy Lord.
Speaker 1: And a maybe you make bad things, you just yourself feeling, you need to praise God.
Speaker 2: Why. Because he's turning your morning into dancing. Amen.
Speaker 1: He's turning you're your pain, you're suffering into healing.
Speaker 2: Come on, if this is you right now, maybe you're saying illness go. You need to praise God.
Speaker 1: Right now because you believe that God is a God who hears.
Speaker 2: Amen. Praise God for your healing right now.
Speaker 1: Maybe some of you you are feeling that physical pain right now, maybe medical illness.
Speaker 2: I don't know, whatever that is, you need to praise God.
Speaker 1: Don't wait until that time, China, No, praise God right now because he's doing something.
Speaker 2: Amen. Amen, even through the pain and the suffering.
Speaker 1: Praise God for your children, for your parents, for your family. Salvation right now, even through persecution, even through the struggles. Right now, maybe you're saying the pastor praisma adito, whip someone indito because someone in ba adito. No, even right now, even if you are experiencing struggles, even if you are experiencing persecution in your family, right now, praise God because God is faithful. And he said in his word that if you believe, you and your household will be saved. One day mamaula modito, one day modito, one day, family modito. And right now you are practicing and you are praising God. This is how I'm going to worship. This is how I'm going to praise.
Speaker 2: Pa Amen, come on, praise and thank God, and by faith declare, Lord, I receive it. Come on, say Lord, I receive it. Lord, I receive it. Amen. Because he has.
Speaker 1: Done so much. God has done so much. Let me just remind you what happened two thousand years ago.
Speaker 2: He has done so much. He has given his life for you on that cross. Amen, he took up how many whips?
Speaker 1: How many uh, thirty nine whips and thirty nine beatings, so that we can be healed from our disease. He has taken the crown of thorns. He bled from his eyebrows, from his head, so that we will be free from the torns, from the curse of sending our lives, the curse of poverty.
Speaker 2: He has given so much. He was crucified on the cross for us.
Speaker 4: He hang on that.
Speaker 1: Tree, and he died for us, for our sins. He went to hell for three days he rose again.
Speaker 2: And that is all for us, and that is all for you. He has done so much. The best thing about God, the best.
Speaker 1: Thing about Jesus is he is still fighting for you, even right now. Amen, He's still fighting for you. He is the God who gives, but he is the gift. Jesus is the gift that gives on givingbon on Christmas, Meron Pa, then twenty seven Maron Pa, then Valentine's now Meron. But in gift, it's not just a one time thing. Indeed, of every Pasco, but every day of your life, Jesus is giving you something. Come on, If that is not enough reason for you to praise to cloud, to shout, to jump and to dance in praise, I don't know.
Speaker 2: But Jesus, God has given you more and enough reason for you to praise God. Amen. He is the gift that gives on giving. And lastly, this is how we praise. We praise. We are allowed when we praise. We praise. We jump when we praise. Amen, an padloa, we shout, there we go so we are allowed. We shout, we jump and bang appa we laugh like them grabbing Digma been a gun and you are nineteen huh.
Speaker 1: But a population and diamonds are going to bring down onion. You know it's something in Wi Lang might be that he may problem me, don't problem. It's not your problem, no problema. Your problem is not your problem. Your problem is that you're not laughing enough. So they always say, they.
Speaker 2: Always say, you go to indeed were before.
Speaker 1: We are to persons become forty two, the little go go.
Speaker 2: Let's see you in a good they are.
Speaker 1: Actually I'm forty three a new segrettable pastors have been doing a cape. That's a lie, you know, a young secretor like your on to my tower, Amena. You need to laugh, but your problems you need to laugh. What your circumstances. Amen, That's why in this church, Ma, amen, because you don't have room, or maybe you're saying, pastor go. Cyber is a problem. Chapter seventeen. I'm going to give you a lot of versus cyber problem. Chapter seventeen, verse twenty two. A cheerful heart is good medicine, but the broken spirits absperson strength. Sab is my joke Chapter eight, verse twenty one. This is the joke who lost everything. He will once again fill your mouth with laughter and your.
Speaker 2: Lips with shouts of joy.
Speaker 1: Come on, if this is you right now, you need to receive this. Saba is a psalm Chapter four totch after Nu verse four. But the one who rules in heaven laughs woo. The lords coughs at them. The one who is in heaven, he is laughing. If God is laughing, maybe you should be laughing as well, because He's.
Speaker 2: Will come out. Find amen, oh luma, because a bagina.
Speaker 1: Then you are saying in your spirit, Then teaches are all laughing and will come out fin Amen.
Speaker 2: When God is laughing at your problems, maybe this is the time.
Speaker 1: But she will be laughing at your problems as well, because laughter follow me on Dahawa.
Speaker 2: Like upon Lord and Dago Problema.
Speaker 1: But tomaw then amen to one A man problema moore doesn't stop theirs a business Salms forty two, verse eleven.
Speaker 2: Why am I discouraged? Why is my heart so sad?
Speaker 1: I will put my hope in God, the God who loves not at me, but laughs with me.
Speaker 2: I will praise him again, my Savior and my God.
Speaker 1: Last verse sums one and twenty six, Verse two. We were filled with laughter and we sang for joy, and the other nations said, what are amazing things the Lord has done for them? Com On, if you are laughing with God, if you are praising, shouting, dancing. Yeah, maybe a time hasn't been in a but you know when the times smoke, they need laughter, when the time that they need to shout out that they need to be free and take out because they are saying wow, Para.
Speaker 2: Again. And maybe because she.
Speaker 1: Has a guy that provides her, Maybe because she has a guy that gave her a home.
Speaker 2: Do you know what that person? They will laugh with you as well. Maybe they will shout with you. And it's in no time.
Speaker 1: Believe me, I'm saying okay, because I'm what I'm saying, praising God. Amen, that's what laughter does whatever you're going through right now? This is this is God's reminder, comes.
Speaker 2: Plastic ah. How's your laugh? How's your joy? How is the level of your joy? Right now? Amen? Check more?
Speaker 1: God wants you to be happy. God wants you to be joyful. He wants you to shout joyfully. He wants you to sing joyfully. He wants you to dance joyfully. Come on, whatever you're going through right now?
Speaker 2: A problem?
Speaker 1: Amen?
Speaker 2: Animal?
Speaker 3: Right now?
Speaker 1: You're going through pain or you're going through physical soft rik right now? And hormonion diagnostic side and doctor, but chackob Gaastadhi.
Speaker 2: Hi God, high blood sugar more high blood pressure?
Speaker 1: Hi God.
Speaker 2: Laughter is the best medicine. And what are you going through right now? What are you struggling with? Right now? I'm gonna again Verse some, Chapter two, Verse four. But the one who rolls in heaven laughs. It's not laughing at you. He's laughing, which because imaama, one won't pot here is nothing which the Lord is always with you. Why do we praise? Why do we shout? Why are we loud?
Speaker 1: Why are we dancing?
Speaker 2: Why do we need to jump? Because of this promise? But begin to receive this promise right now kit to believe and here this God is standing you. Thank you for listening. We hope that you enjoyed today's episode.
Speaker 3: Don't forget to share and subscribe to this podcast for more. God bless you all.