Speaker 1: One one.
Speaker 2: This would be Orlando's rock station one O one w j r R. After this news cast.
Speaker 3: He's doing air quotes. If you couldn't tell a e W pay per view tickets. Yeah, this is to be there in December, UCF Edition Financial Arena. Big deal here again. We'll tell you when to call right after idiotology.
Speaker 2: It's been a minute since we've had a headline of the week type story. I think this would perhaps qualify.
Speaker 3: I can't even remember what the last one was. It's been a bit back before vacation. Yeah, you ready, we're gonna go to Milwaukee for this one. Ready to write it down.
Speaker 2: Wild wedding guest bites person's finger tip off after being told to leave Milwaukee nuptials.
Speaker 1: Okay, one more time wedding guests.
Speaker 2: Wild wedding guest bytes person's fingertip tip off after being to leave Milwaukee nuptials. Wow, that would be a Nathan Landseay of Milwaukee. That's definitely a headline on the headline of the week. This actually, this incident happened in twenty twenty three. It's in the news because he was in court this week where he pleaded no contest to charges of disorderly conduct and battery.
Speaker 1: Dide.
Speaker 3: You go to a wedding, forget about this guy. You go to a wedding and you get your fingertip bit off by somebody. You think rabies, You think you know any disease. I've got details on how this all went down. Uh So this happened in October of twenty twenty three. Police were dispatched to the club at loche LaBelle a wedding venue in the town of Ocnomomach or something.
Speaker 2: I don't know, some Wisconsin type town. Somebody had their fingertip bitting off. Once officers arrived, they located Nathan Land, who was quote sitting on a couch with blood on his sleeve, which did not appear to be from him. There was also blood on the floor between the foyer and the ballroom. There were several people remaining inside the venue who appeared to have been disturbed by this incident, including some who were crying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because you're in a wedding, you don't expect to see this.
Speaker 3: You get that wedding, you get that wedding cake knife, and just take this guy out.
Speaker 2: Witnesses say there were two separate incidents. The first incident happened when Lamsy inappropriately touched another guest. Others at the wedding became upset when Lansay, who became agitated and started to yell, he was told to leave at this point this pissed him off even more, and then the ruckus ensued and they started to try to forcibly remove him. And this is the point where he bit the tip off of someone's finger, resulting in significant injuries. It appeared that approximately a half inch of the finger had been bitten off, with the bone inside exposed.
Speaker 1: Oh god.
Speaker 2: Lambsay was reportedly cooperative with investigators, who said he appeared quote highly intoxicated, open bar anyone mm hmm. A surgeon had attempted to reattach the tip of the victim's finger. It was not successful and they will have to live with a deformity for the rest of their.
Speaker 3: Life and they will get no money compensation for it. Because this guy didn't have any put him away. He was groping somebody, no contest, yep, groping somebody and then bit somebody else's fingertip off.
Speaker 2: Hey Bob, how was the wedding over the weekend?
Speaker 1: You wouldn't believe it?
Speaker 2: What happened.
Speaker 3: First off, you know Jenny, Yeah, what is she? Okay, what's his name? Grabbed her ass?
Speaker 1: Let me guess Nathan, Yeah, Nathan.
Speaker 3: Then I guess Nathan confused somebody's finger for a Nathan's hot dog and bit the tip of an off and I had to look over and.
Speaker 1: See the bone of his fingertips.
Speaker 2: We've all been to a wedding where something has gone sideways, but not at this level.
Speaker 3: Comes That's like the wedding in winter Park where somebody got shot and killed.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, yeah, you're going to notice that intoxication is a theme in these three stories. This morning, somebody else said knuckle sandwich. He just yeah, yeah, been working on that one for a while. Let's go to Taylor Mill, Kentucky, where the principal for Scott High School is no longer principal at Scott High School after police say they received video showing him holding a beer bong for two underage high school students at a party. Hell yeah, that would be fifty year old at them, Prasciano, yell A not a good move. Here's the deal this. We go back to New Year's Eve. At the time, fifty year old Anthony Prush Chicino or however you say his name. He was the principal at Tower Elementary School and about to come back after the break as principal at Scott High School. So I guess you know you want to get to know some of the students at the high school where he was gonna be running the show, warming the kids up with a few beer bongs. Wow, I have this story on our Facebook page. D Or the Lynch and tacobogn w JR dot com the local news station there. I'm like, oh God, you're gonna have the video this you can No. They applied Freedom of Information Act to have the video released to them.
Speaker 3: They have not received a response yet. Eventually they'll have it, and when they do, will have it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Hey, back to photo.
Speaker 3: Can you go back to the first story, not to go into it, Just show me a picture of the guy who bit the fingertips.
Speaker 2: Oh, Nathan, I'm sure you have a visual in your head, right, I do, and that's why I need to see his face. Yeah, here we go.
Speaker 1: Yep, piece pretty much went out, his figure and cholby drunk guy.
Speaker 2: Probably hasn't been laid well. Ever. He grabs ass though, and in a final drunken Esque page. We go to Western Quebec, Canada, where a twenty five year old hockey rink employee has been arrested on suspicion of impaired driving after a low speed crash on the hockey rink involving the zamboni. Have video of this as well on our Facebook page. What did he crash the zamboni into right into the boards? To cross check the zamboni right into the boards. No one was injured there. There's a referee on the ice at the time. Okay, so as the driver had straight into the board. So there was a game going on. It was in between periods there, you know. Yeah, he ring up.
Speaker 1: He is up the snack bar.
Speaker 3: You know because if you run the zamboni, you know the person working the snack bar because you were your co worker.
Speaker 2: Sure, yeah, it's you're all part of the staff there at the hockey rink. Hey, Wes, do me a favor, pour me a cold one. Wuldn't you you're you're on the clock there, Steve. No, No, Wes, you know are are under the table thing. I'll give you a tense spot. You just fill up this this.
Speaker 3: Coffee cupany No, because it's cold in here. Fill up this thermous thing. Oh god, I'm watching this is.
Speaker 2: Like right into the board. Yeah, I don't know if you fell asleep or it's like I.
Speaker 1: Have to get a lot of beers from less at.
Speaker 2: The at the snack bar name or draft beer man. I'll catch you every time, all right, ae w All Elite Wrestling the pay per view event in December. General on sale is Monday.
Speaker 1: Uh huh.
Speaker 2: You can win them from us right now. We've been giving these away all week. Let's do another pair. You're gonna clear those lines off their taco.
Speaker 3: Four oh seven nine one six one oh one one we uh, will just pick one of these up at random. Please be a wrestling fan who really wants to go to this, because we know there's a lot of you who do. That's who's been calling all week, die hards. Trust me, I'm gonna get one of you hooked up here in just a moment.
Speaker 2: Good luck. We you Jr. Are