Speaker 1: Welcome to the nightcap after uce basketball on seven hundred w LW Gary jem Walker checking in, sitting down, getting ready to roll until midnight here on election Eve. And as they say, there's an old saying, since it's all over, but the shouting, well, the shouting's been going on for about four years, and I don't know that the shouting will be over after tomorrow. It will be nice to take a break, though, for a day or two and not pay attention to the email, the constant emails, fundraising emails, and all of the rest, the texts, the TV ads, God make them stop, please the ads in general, all over the internet x anywhere you go. I know most people are very, very fatigued of these, and I think fatigued is probably an understatement. But anyway, tomorrow's election day, and no matter who wins or who loses, the other side will be crying foul, I'm sure, because they always due Democrats Republicans alike. Although the shouts of foul when it comes to the results, when we get them in whatever day that is, I don't think it's going to be tomorrow night. We will be on the air, by the way, with election results right up until about one o'clock in the morning. If we know anything about the presidential election for sure cemented by midnight or one am on Wednesday morning, I will be very surprised. I'll be pleasantly surprised, because again it means at least for a day or two, the shouting's over. But there are lawyers all over this country, embedded in almost every county in this country, ready to challenge the results of this election. And the reason is because well twenty twenty, what we saw with election irregularities, what we've already seen in this election, as boards of elections, as legislatures, as attorney generals and secretaries of states in all of these United States of America have been cleaning out voter roles, finding dead people still registered, people who registered at a commercial address where they.
Speaker 2: Do not live.
Speaker 1: All these irregularities which add up to election fraud have reared their ugly heads again this time. I think we're a little bit more prepared, hopefully, than we were four years ago. And with that being said, there's still so much time left and there is so much at stake. Early voting. As of what this morning, there were seventy seven to seventy eight million people who had already voted in this election, and the rest will come tomorrow. Part of that rest is me, my wife and I will be out at our polling place, our regular polling place, and we won't have to wait in line. So thank you for early voting so we could have an easy time on election day, and it ought to be election day, not election season. On tonight's show, coming up, we'll have an hour of sports for the out of Sorts. Both the wild Man and Andy Furman will join us on this nightcap. Gregory Stenstrom was some interesting last minute kind of just notes and news about Elon Musk and this election season. Michael Attagoki about Trump President Trump being able to sway more black and Latino voters a Latino voters than we have seen in the past and what that movement is all about. Reverend Jim Harden, one of the big topics during this election is once again the topic of abortion. Reverend Harden is from Compass Care, which is a Christian organization that tries to help women. They do help women with crisis pregnancies and that does not mean killing another human being. When I say help, you know, like planned parenthoods help and like most of the Democrats help. Bianca de la Garza from Newsmax will be with us as well before midnight, and I just can't wait to get started, So let's have at it. The nightcap just ahead on seven hundred WLW still to come this evening. But as we get cranked up into this nightcap, after you see basketball, how about a little sports for the out of sorts. And when I think of sports for the out of sorts, the first name that comes to my mind is wild Man Walker. He's always out of sorts about something. Andy Furman will follow at ten o'clock and then we'll be on with a more traditional election eve nightcap. But setting all that up first and foremost, it is the sports commando himself, Dennis Wildman Walker. How are you, wild Man?
Speaker 2: Well mondays are always better, Gary jaff after a Bengals victory. There's always always better, always better, always better. Unless everybody's in a good mood, whatnot, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Unless you're Joe Burrow. I loved his reaction at the end. We're sitting here like anybody else's watching the game yesterday, wild Man. If you were in front of a television set watching the Bengals victory, over the Raiders. You saw Joe Burrow not very happy after throwing five touchdown passes, not very happy with the bengals first win at home, not very happy with anything the Bengals did. And you know, I kind of get it. That shows me that he thinks there is much much more that this team is capable of and is still not doing. Your thoughts on that.
Speaker 2: That's exactly what I was thinking. That's a sign of a true true leader. I mean, he knew this game was pretty much they were ever going to beat the Raiders, and there's more, there's more at stake down the road. I mean he pretty much said that after after the game. I mean, okay, there was we got to clean things up, but you know, this is a win. We're going to move on. We know what's at stake. You know, got a long way to go. And I'd have no problem with him at all looking a little teed off sitting there. I did not have a problem at all with looking now. Now, that's a sign of a leader who really really cares and he knows that this team has the talent. Yeah, you know, can they get that talent to come together? And you know, reel off get ten get ten wins to get in the playoffs.
Speaker 1: He wasn't happy with the pick six he threw, which no one would be happy be with that, And he wasn't happy particularly with the fact that he and Jamar Chase could not connect on to particular one pass play which was a no brainer that Jamar Chase always catches that he did not yesterday, even with the Bengals lead. And another throw into the end zone that is a catch that Jamar Chase has made in the past and did not make yesterday. You can credit the defense on that one, perhaps, But man, with all of the good things that happened for the Bengals yesterday, the thing that did not happen that should have happened more often, I believe, and I believe Joe Burrow believes would more success with his number one receiver.
Speaker 2: You know that the way the offense had to come out because I understand from what I've been reading that the coaches had to change the game plan somewhat because of a rookie wide receiver Jermaine Burton, not showing up for the walkthrough, so they made him a healthy scratch, and I think that might have threw things off that they had kind of had to go and do things by the seat of their pants, that they had to kind of structure the offense because if you looked at the right receivers after you know, with non Germaine Burton, they were throwing to Joseche, they through the sample, they through the chase, they through to Yosi. Joe spread the ball around And I don't know if that was the game plan originally. I don't think it was. And of course you Chase Brown. Let's not forget about that guy. That might be the big difference in the game and the Raiders, I mean not the Raiders, but the Ravens have got to take notice of that. They probably don't like seeing that on film now because that guy gets ahead of steam and he's a he's a tough guy to bring down one hundred and twenty yards rushing one hundred and twenty yards rushing almost one hundred yards receiving. That's that's going to make you feel pretty good going up there on Thursday night to play those guys and what will be a you know, a big, a big game, a huge game because it's a division game and we know and you know, the Bengals can't beat the Ravens and should have beat the Ravens when they were here, you know, a month ago. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Again, different game plans, different settings, different times of the season for each team. Ravens obviously are beatable. I mean Cleveland showed us that. But then exactly but then again, uh, Lamar Jackson and the Ravens absolutely steamrolled this weekend. So uh, you know what the Broncos stink?
Speaker 2: When the Broncos come here, Gary Jebb, the Bengals will bound them in the mult.
Speaker 1: You think, so. Yeah, I never knew that that horse was a proper component of multch but.
Speaker 2: I guess I'm telling you that be a game that might not be a game.
Speaker 1: Horse manure maybe. But yeah, okay, all right, I like that they could. The Bengals could make horse manure out of the Broncos when they come here.
Speaker 2: They will, they will.
Speaker 1: So uh anyway, let's talk a little bit about uh, let's talk a little bit about Jermaine Burton and the kind of enigma that this kid has become. They said that he didn't study his playbook, and they, you know, kind of just said that he wasn't committed, and then he doesn't show up for the walkthrough. I I was not aware of that at game time when they said it was a coach's decision of him not playing. But he didn't show up for the walkthrough. What what's going on there is that?
Speaker 2: What did you see him walk? Did you see him walking into the Uh?
Speaker 3: Did you see some of the video.
Speaker 2: Of him walking and wearing like majama pants? Yeah, so he probably he probably he probably overslapped.
Speaker 1: Oh man, I know.
Speaker 2: But here's the thing with the Jermaine Burton and Zach Teller even came out and said he was going to be involved a lot in that game and the game plan. So but with him not showing up and they had to make the decision, which was the right decision. I mean, you got to grow up one day, sooner or later. And Mike Hilton already called him out on that publicly. You got to grow up. Nobody's gonna baby you anymore. I mean, mikeln put a laded light on the line, We're not nobody's gonna baby you anymore. And Joe had thinking so many words, had the same thing. But Zach Tayvison, we had to change the game plan.
Speaker 1: That's amazing. It's kind of like Stanley Wilson not showing up for the Super.
Speaker 2: Bowl, so I don't have to start on that. Don't get me started. Don't get me started. Don't get me started. Now.
Speaker 1: No, you know what, let's let's flash back to that that inauspicious Super Bowl matchup that the Bengals were in and Stanley Wilson all of a sudden, uh, stays out all night on Biscayne Boulevard chasing girls or cocaine or whatever he was chasing.
Speaker 2: A lot of the riots were going on.
Speaker 1: Well, well, the riots are going on, and I was there, man, I was there front the center, and so do you. I've heard other people say that this was a conspiracy, that somebody from the other team, somebody for the other team, basically kidnapped and lowered Stanley Wilson away from the biggest game of his life, and that this was this was a result of tampering, tampering by the other time.
Speaker 2: I've never heard that Stanley had issues. Everybody knew he had issues. That just so happened, and you know, get coincided with the playing of the Super Bowl. And that's the case. The conspiracy that surrounds Joe Nama, Supposedly some girl was sent to his hotel room the night before the Super Bowl. I didn't bother Joe Nama did it No, one of the biggest upsets in football history.
Speaker 1: I think it helped his uh, it helped his stroke, so to say, yeah, I did, and.
Speaker 2: He ended be in the m v P.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 2: So I don't buy into that craft. You know you had you had that problem. You had the riots going on, and then of course the game starts and Tim Crumray goes down, and believe it or not, I think it was a David Grant that stepped in and played an outstanding game without Tim Crumray and they just came down to the end, giving too much time on the clock for one of the greatest quarterbacks in history. You know his name, Say his name, Joe.
Speaker 1: Montana, Joe Montana. See there, I say, Montana, wild man walker with a sports for the out of sorts on the nightcap after you see basketball on election and Eve will take a break and come on.
Speaker 4: I vote.
Speaker 2: I voted, I voted.
Speaker 1: All right, You're good for you. I'm doing it tomorrow on election Day the way God intended it. Sevend w l W. We're with the wild Man on Election Eve night on seven hundred w l W. Some coaching moves around around the league after yesterday's games, most notably the New Orleans Saints fired their head coach. What was the issue there, wild man? It is a you know, because Derek Carr goes down and then Taysom Hill, their secondary do everything multi I don't know, Swiss army knife quarterback they got. He was out for several games. Uh do you blame the head coach in New Orleans for their collapse at.
Speaker 4: This Dennis Allen?
Speaker 2: You know they started out like a house of fire. But you just mentioned Derrek Carr. But they lost two of their best receivers, one of them Rashid Receive, Rashid heat. I think that's how you say his name. Who I lost in my fantasy league. I really like that guy. But seven straight losses and when you lose to the Carolina Panthers, that might have been the straw that broke the camel's back for ownership. And they fired Dennis Allen today. And of course you go back to yesterday's Bengals went over the Raiders. They don't like losing at all, So somebody got. Somebody got the had to take the fall and they fired their offensive coordinator and a quarterbacks coach.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean a good thing for Zach Taylor that the offense actually worked against a subpar Las Vegas Raiders team at home. Because the Bengals, I think many of them have thought that they should fire their the person that's calling their offensive place who is not the offensive coordinator, but Zach Taylor instead. You you have voiced these same kinds of concerns and emotions in the past.
Speaker 2: But yeah, yeah, but not the fire Zach Taylor. But not the fires Actaylor. I just said Taylor needs to give up the call of the calling of the plays and turn it over to his offensive coordinator. And I saw, God, what was it last night, Gary jeb On, I was watching on something on ESPN and one one of the former football players that Zach Taylors should give up the offensive coordinator and just coach and just coach. Quit calling the plays and just coach. And I've said that, how many times do you already?
Speaker 1: Let's get back to Joe Burrow. Is it more that he is a leader and he is looking forward with the tough task the Bengals have to get back into playoff contention. That equaled that look on his face at the end of a win yesterday against the Raiders, or or is he is he seeving about something else? Do you think internally with whether it's the play calling or anything else.
Speaker 2: Well, he said, you know, he's pretty he's pretty much a private guy. He's not going to really say. If you've looked at his comments over the years, he always he's always talking football and thinking the positive. Maybe he is, but he's not going to let on. I mean, I think he's pretty good poker player there. He hit that poker face, but he knows he's got the talent and he does have the option Gary Jeff of changing the place. But he said something that I saw when he said if I if I see something or or or I don't like something, I'm not afraid to speak up about it. So that's probably that goes on internally when we don't know, we don't know what's going on there.
Speaker 1: But the look on his face was not the look of a winning quarterback who thrown five touchdown passes.
Speaker 2: I don't have a problem with that.
Speaker 5: I don't.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying it's not the usual thing that you see in an NFL football game.
Speaker 2: Well, look that they considered the competition too. I mean, the Raiders are not that good, they don't And you know, the whole lot of the inactives yesterday. You know, I think the Bengals by putting a lot of these guys, even t Higgins, who knows he could have maybe played, but why why have him go out there when he could be really more healthy to play hopefully on Thursday night against the Ravens.
Speaker 1: Yeah, knew they could think.
Speaker 2: I think they knew they could beat the Raiders with what they had. And Joseki, that's a Seci kid, has been a great free agen signing. You gotta love that.
Speaker 1: Guy, oh absolutely, and not only the results yesterday, had what two touchdowns, the first two touchdowns.
Speaker 3: As his career and six catches.
Speaker 1: Yeah uh, but you think about that. And I mean Yosevich, who had been more or less just an invisible man the last few games, he comes back and supplements his strong start at the beginning of the season by making some cony catches and sample sample scores his first touchdown of the year.
Speaker 2: That guy stepped up because they knew they had the change, because of the change in the game plan. Because I think they all knew that they were going to have Burton in there, hopefully to stretch the field and pick up the slack. Because Joe lights throwing the Burton. He's already admitted it. He likes, he likes what Burton can bring to the table. But when you don't have the guy, and you were depending on the guy to be in the game, and all of a sudden boom, you know, he's not in while we got to change so few things, and they made the right calls yesterday and guy stepped up.
Speaker 1: What about the Detroit Lions, Man, oh man.
Speaker 2: They go into Green Bay, it's a monsoon, and they man handled the Packers. They man handled them.
Speaker 1: It was just we're watching that game after the Bengals game, the wife and I at home. She goes, I'm rooting for green Bay. I said, well, good luck. I said. This Lions team just looks like has looked like a juggernaut all season long, and they just keep getting stronger. They lose, they lose Asa Hutchinson, their key defensive player, the best defensive player on their on their entire roster, and as you mentioned, just man handled Green Bay in every which way. And Dan Campbell has got light lightning in a bottle there with Jared Golf. Jared Golf has come back. You know, you talk about Darnold coming back and being a you know, a keeper quarterback in the NFL after the lack of success earlier in his career. Jared Golf has proven that he is a franchise quarterback. He's one of the best. And and it was on display yesterday and that Lions.
Speaker 2: Oh it helps. It helps him when you have when it helps her when you have some good receivers at which which the Lions have, It really does the same man with with with Sam Donald, it helps when you have good receivers. It helps with Joe Burrow when he has you know, his receivers of one, Jamar Chase and too Higgins, that helps, It helps a lot. You gotta you gotta love the Detroit Lions story. Man, I don't anybody that's a real football fan. It's got to be pulling for the for the Lions to maybe to finally win and he just to get there, but to win the Super Bowl.
Speaker 1: Oh, I would. I would have no problem with that whatsoever. And it would be.
Speaker 2: Detroit would burn. Detroit would burn for sure. But hey, it's a great story.
Speaker 1: You know, the Dodgers win the World Series and they're setting buses on fire in La. These people don't These people don't deserve to win if they're going to act like that, right.
Speaker 2: They don't know how to celebrate, you know, because the Dodger dosn't won the World Series. They pretty much bought the damn World Series.
Speaker 1: Did they burn any parts of Cincinnati down in response to the nineteen ninety Wire to Wire World Series sweep? Wild Man? Did they?
Speaker 2: Did?
Speaker 4: They?
Speaker 5: Did?
Speaker 2: They? I've been around since nineteen fifty and I know nineteen seventy five there was no burning of buses or couches. Nineteen seventy six, there was no burning of couches or police cars being overturned. Nineteen ninety there wasn't nothing but a big celebration on Fountain Square.
Speaker 1: Get out your crystal you're your crystal ball here? Do you still have a crystal ball or you just take viagra?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 2: I have a crystal ball?
Speaker 1: Okay, crystal ball? And tell me Come on, man, do you think that T Higgins plays on Thursday Night against the Ravens?
Speaker 2: Absolutely? I believe he will play book Nook or crook. Shoot me up coach whatever, I believe. Yeah, and then and the Bengals can play mind games with the with the Ravens by you know, saying that he's hard, he's being held out of practice. They can do that and play that and make them think a little bit of This would be one heck of a game come Thursday night. And we know the Bengals can beat those guys. We know they can beat the Bean and it's a it's a division game, man, means a lot, a lot more than the Raiders victory.
Speaker 1: I guarantee you that it's huge. And uh, what role does Pittsburgh play in all of this? Because they're still looking they're sitting mighty pretty.
Speaker 2: Are you surprised the Steelers are the Steelers? Yeah, they're always They're always good. They're you know what my under Mike Tomlan, who's a Hall of Fame coach he is today, retires, five years later, he'll be he'll be in Campton. You don't overlook the Steelers. Do not look overlook the Steelers. And we still got to play them twice.
Speaker 1: All right, wild man, you've you've cast your ballots, so you're good tomorrow, and uh.
Speaker 2: I'm good, I'm good And I feel real good. But I'm not but but uh yeah, I feel real good.
Speaker 1: So how many ballots it's for? Kamala Harris? Did you cast take care? Why?
Speaker 2: Man? If you were standing next to me, I would have slapped you on that rent mark. All Right, we're in big trouble. If that hyena gets an office, we are in big trouble.
Speaker 1: I would agree. Uh, there's a wild man on election Eve and the fur ball is coming up at the top of the hour on seven hundred W L bye after you see basketball on seven hundred W L and W, which also, as I mentioned multiple times, because it's the truth and I only speak the truth election eve and on the phone, and we set the clocks back one hour this weekend on the phone with us at an earlier time because the clocks got set back. And he's still out in his car somewhere in a parking lot. Are the Pick and Slim or you've seen a lot of traffic there, Andy, Andy Furman.
Speaker 4: Watch your mouth now, watch your mouth now, really, come on out, clean it up a little, you know what. I was bouncing up the busse of the clock. I bounced the day earlier.
Speaker 2: I'm usually on.
Speaker 4: Tuesday, but let me tell you something. First of all, it was a pleasure to be with you the pleasures online. But here's the thing. What the day I had? What a day? I was up in Centerville, Ohio, or at least on the outskirts of Centeville on President's Way. They are the Dayton Nagana's Club honored my good friend Tol McCoy, who covers the Cincinnati Right still fifty plus years. They had one hundred and fifty people there. It was amazing. I wasn't going to speak, but they forced me into it.
Speaker 1: Hold on, somebody had to force you to talk, Andy, it's hard to believe.
Speaker 4: Well, they coxed me into it. They coaxed me in. They coaxed me into and I brought some cigars for al McCoy's a gift anywhere. But that's some great video presentations. Jack McKeon who was on video for him, Marty Brennan in was Marty and Pete Rose. Right before he passed. Pete Rose was on videos saluting Hal McCoy. So that was great. Plus a lot of people on the guest dais for him. Bucky Alberts, former sports writer for the Dayton Delli News, was it was wonderful. His wife was there, family was there, and I was touched. I was so happy to be there. And a couple of those shows, Jose Rio claimed to be there and his name was in the program, but he was a no show, so something must have happened. But you know, I was driving up there, I said, you know, why am I doing this? But now on the way back, on the way back, when I did come back, I'm still driving around from this afternoon, I said, well, I got lost a little. I say, you know, I didn't use it of a date in that open but it was a pleasure going up there, and so happy I got a chance to see how you know, the people from the Reds Hall of Fame were there, so it was great. It was just a great day. And I know I rambled on too long ago.
Speaker 1: No, no, I think how McCoy is worth any kind of rambling you can do in his honor as a tribute to hel McCoy. What exactly did you say when you were coaxed into speaking today, Andy.
Speaker 4: Well, here's the deal. If you know anything about the Dayton Ogana's Club, it's broken down athletes, former athletes. They get together and believe me, it is x rated. I was there several years well, about fifteen years ago, and the first time I went there as a guest, I went in, went on and told my wife, I said, even I blushed. Gen had a guest speaker and after every sentence this if every guest speakers a sentence, shut the f up, U m F and then you said, hackling cacklings from the from the crowd the audience. Well, they invited me back about a year later to speak and I'm up there at the at the stage area in the hotel there, and as soon as I opened up the microphone to start talking, shut the f up, get in the flup. I mean, it's amazing. But today they had women there and they told me to keep it clean. So I got the microphone and I said, I'm not used to being TG here at the Eganas Club, but I got a story about Hal McCoy. I want to thank him. The love is wonderful. Everybody's out here, but I want to expose the man a little bit. I'm going to tell you that the guy, the real how McCoy. I used to go to a lot of the Reds games prior to doing extra innings in sports Talk on WLW. I go to the clubhouse in the afternoon. I go down to the clubhouse talk to the players, and a lot of the players that come over to me and say, hey, Andy, who thes is that guy? Who is that guy? And I would tell him he's Hal McCoy, the stinguish sports writer for the Dayton Daily News. And I said to everybody in the audience today, I said, Hal McCoy is the luckiest guy on the face of God's green earth. They say, why is that? I said, Number one, No one knew who he was. Number two. He used to go back to Dayton, rip the living daylights out of every player, manager, and coach on that ball club. And no one knew because no one in Cincinnati reads the Dayton Daily News.
Speaker 1: But it's a good point. But a lot of people in Dayton read the Dayton Daily News, and a lot of people who who care about baseball apparently read how McCoy and the Dayton Daily News and his ensuing articles that may have been farmed out or syndicated to other places. Andy, Because how McCoy is a Hall of Famer, correct.
Speaker 4: No doubt, He's in every you name, the Hall of Fame. He's in his National Baseball Writers Hall of Fame, Cooperstown Sports Writers Old and he's in every hall of fame known to man. And I'll tell you what is the statistic? And I asked how this after the luncheon was over, and he said, just a good question. He'll look left for me. You got a name, not one, not two, but three baseball sports writers in the same city that does not have a baseball team, a major League baseball team that are in the.
Speaker 3: Hall of Fame.
Speaker 4: How McCoy Dayton, Ohio Hall of Fame, ridly collect Hall of Fame, Dayton Journal News and said, Europe, Dayton Deli News Hall of Fame. Three guys Dayton, Ohio. Dayton does not have a Ben Jailey baseball team and they're all in the Baseball Hall of Fame. That's an amazing stat I don't think of any other city in America that is anything like that that doesn't have a baseball.
Speaker 1: Team, right, And that's the key right there. I worked in early in my career in Ohio when I was working in Dayton Radio, and I worked with a guy who was my morning show sidekick, who I believe is still on Channel two doing sports there. His name was Jack Pole. I don't know what happened with Jack, but the last I heard Jack was still I.
Speaker 4: Know him, the old Jack bean Pole. Yeah, that's right, no Jack Pole.
Speaker 1: And he used to you know, he was so frustrated to be a radio sidekick, especially to me, as you can well understand. But his goal was always to do television sports and he got to live that dream and I'm happy for it. And I worked in Centerville. By the way, I know exactly where you were at because I worked on East David Road in Centerville. Wow, it was near near I know Centerville High School or was it Scharmanad Sharmanad Shamanad was right up the road from where the studio was.
Speaker 4: Yes, it was.
Speaker 1: And we worked in a building that was called the Brady Bunch House because the a frame looked exactly like the Brady Bunch House on TV. And worked up there for about ten months or so before I came down to Cincinnati, so I'm very familiar with it, and I just I'm impressed that you made the trip all the way up to Dayton and back without hurting yourself or someone else.
Speaker 2: Andy.
Speaker 1: I'm very proud of.
Speaker 4: Oh O getting look well, there was one negative and you know me, I'm had kind of a picky kind of guy. It was the Dave Niganas Club at the Presidential Banquet Center, our Presidential Way, and I guess the addresses date, but I think it's more Centerville. And I boked there for lunch, and honestly, you know, you know what they served for lunch what chili? Chili is spaghetti, and I think they also had some other sidekick deal. All I had was a dessert, That's all I had. I mean, I'm gonna drive one hundred miles round trip for chili and I go right down the street, but the skylight, so come on. Really, I thought I'd get myself a steak baked potato.
Speaker 1: Maybe come on, and maybe the Guest of Honor Hal McCoy wanted chile and spaghetti for his Yes, I.
Speaker 4: Asked, I said, why chili? Said Kyle asked for that. They asked what kind of menu he wanted, and he wanted chili.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, shouldn't he get the preferential treatment?
Speaker 2: It was?
Speaker 1: It was his dinner. It was his dinner. Red Buttons, listen, We'll be back with more. Andy Furman the fur Ball Sports for the out of sorts on Election Eve night on seven hundred w l W Welcome your Fan. It is part two of our conversation with Andy Furman on this Monday night on seven hundred w l W. Well, Andy, I was please for the Cincinnati Bengals to finally get their first home victory of the season yesterday at Pey Court Stadium. I was pleased that they won their fourth game, and you know, playoff hopes are still alive. You know who wasn't pleased at the end of that was Joe Burrow. I have never seen such a dour, sour expression on a winning quarterback's face. And I talked to a wild Man about this earlier, and wild Man claims it's just that Joe knows that there's so much to do, so much ahead, he can't pause for a moment of joy even in the Wow.
Speaker 4: That's not right, that's bull crap. That's not so true at all. He's upsetting that one of his teammates overslept, that didn't show up. That's why he's po' And I don't blame him. That guy drafted from Georgia who transfer from Alabama. I'm not even gonna mention his name because he doesn't deserve to be on seven hundred WLW. He didn't show for the walkthrough, and he claimed he overslept, and he showed up at the ballpark at the game in his pajamas and Joe said, get away from me. That's why PO come on.
Speaker 1: Really well, I mean, well that's at the beginning of the game. And yeah, they had to change their whole game plan because they planned on that unnamed player playing a major role in wild Man and I discussed this, but wild Man was saying that it's all about focus and he's a leader. That's what a leader does. A leader doesn't get over joyed. What was the old coach that used to say, uh, you know, act like you've been there before. Don't celebrate a victory or a touchdown Brown, Yes, exactly, act like you've been there before. It acted like you expect to be there.
Speaker 4: I hear what you're saying, and it makes a lot of sense, but it doesn't make sense in this scenario because this is the first time we ever seen Joe like that. He was more upset and dour yesterday than he has been after losses. So that's not true. It's because a teammate. Let him down.
Speaker 2: For your teammate.
Speaker 4: It's like a chain link fence. He's there together like holding hands into twine, and this guy broke the chain and he's a he's a. Look. I have a lot more respect for Zach Taylor if he says, hey, Wednesday afternoon, four o'clock, meet were getting on the plane. Oh, by the way, you're not going. You're not going. I don't care how many wide receivers they need, you ain't going.
Speaker 1: God, it was refreshing to see the other the other rest of the Bengals, possible receivers, including the tight ends, finally come to the four and show up. They had to.
Speaker 4: Well, the key was was Chase Brown. That was the key right there. Yeah, you know career carry's twenty nine carriers, career yards game, one hundred and twenty plus yards. That was great. The running game came alive. But again, you know, I'm not a skeptic, but I think I'm normal in saying this. They beat a team that they should have beaten. They beat a team that was terrible. They've beat a team that's in disarray. They fired everybody after the game. They fired the quarterback coach and the offensive coordinated. Everybody else fired him, Really everyone does. I tell you the team is the bad team. You gotta beat bad teams. Look, they're getting better. They beat them. They lost to New England and they were a bad team too. So we'll see what happens on Thursday night when they're playing a good team. The two best quarterbacks in the NFL heading offt heading head to head on Thursday night, Borrow and Lamar Jackson, the two best qbs in the league.
Speaker 1: Oh are you are you dissing Patrick Mahomes, Mike quarterback.
Speaker 4: He's not having a good years. The defense is carrying that team. He's having a decent year. You know, he's throwing a lot of piss. He's not having Patrick Mahomes a year. And maybe he gears up in playoffs. I think sometimes teams like that that have won two consecutive Super Bowls just want to get through the regular season and then put it in second gear when they get into the playoffs. But he's having a good enough year for the team to be undefeated. Show he's not having a stellar year. His stats aren't anywhere near Joe Burrows.
Speaker 1: No, that's true. I agree they're playing right now and I'm missing them to do this this show, so I'm not really all that half about because apparently iHeart Media didn't pay their their their cable bill, so I'm not I'm not seeing the game right now, Andy, I have no idea, and don't don't try and spoil it for me. I got it DVR at home because I do pay the Spetrum bill.
Speaker 4: If he was such a fan, you wouldn't even watch it on TV. You get on serious exces radio when hit a Kansas City broadcast.
Speaker 1: No I could, Yeah, I mean I could hear the Bengals broadcast obviously on Thursday night right here in the Home of the Best. Bengals covered seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 4: But yeah, yeah, I'm glad. I'm glad you brought them up. I'm glad you brought up broadcast because I wanted to transit. Translate into this, translate transform, transgress it.
Speaker 1: To whatever you want to do transaction.
Speaker 4: I'm watching the Bengal game. Transsexual.
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 4: I'm watching the Bengal game on wsi X Fox nineteen now yesterday, Okay, I turned it on and lo and behold this guy?
Speaker 2: Was it?
Speaker 4: Moose Johnson, The color guy, the colored commentator Darryl Johnson. I didn't even know his first name is Daryl Darrold Moose Johnson. Right, he didn't shut up. I had to turn it off. Seriously. I turned off the game on TV and I listened to Dan Hordon and Dave Lapham on the radio, and I feel bad for David. Sounds like he had a sore throat, he was horsed or something. He was sick.
Speaker 1: What is it about these TV guys that.
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 4: It's not of the TV guys, it's the producers. You gotta get a producer with a pair of hang He does say, look, you gotta get in and out. But twenty twenty five seconds top he was talking more of the play by play guy. Shut up. I was yelling, get the TV shut up. And I'll tell you something funny. My good friend Phil Mushnik writes radio TV for The New York Post every Friday and Sunday, great columns, and over the years he's been trashing and bashing Moose Johnson. And I never had a really chance to hear Johnson on TV. And I just sent my buddy mush dicker notes say you're one hundred percent right. They should gag this guy. I don't know how he gets these jobs. Really shut up. There was a play who was like, you know, uh, first whatever, I don't know, third and eight and it was a penalty and they moved it to make it first up. Yeah, that's a great move because if it would have been third and eight, then it would have been a.
Speaker 3: We know that, moron. We know that we can.
Speaker 4: See something that I don't know. You tell me something that's the inner workings of the game of football. Tell me why they're lining up this way. Tell me why he's getting the ball and he's not. Tell me why you're going to the left, you know, tell me football stuff. I could do that.
Speaker 1: Really, I'll tell you what.
Speaker 4: Mose Johnson, he must have pictures on somebody.
Speaker 1: You think he's got compromizing pictures of somebody at Fox, No, no doubt, tell you what.
Speaker 4: I worked with.
Speaker 1: Fox as as much as you couldn't stand Darryl Moose Johnson doing color and yesterday's Bengals game. I thoroughly enjoyed Tom Brady in the Lions Packers game. I thought he had a lot of great insights on how often his work and much better than say Tony Romo. If you're talking about xqb's being color commentator guys on TV. Tom Brady actually sounded very smart yesterday.
Speaker 4: And he didn't talk too much. No, he said just enough, just enough. On what he said made sant and all of a sudden, you said to yourself, Yeah, I didn't think of that, that's what you want to say. I didn't think of that everything Johnson said. Not only that I think about it. I knew it before he said it, all right, And I guarantee you the guy that he's working with wasn't too pleased, because I'm telling you he talked more than the play by play guy. And I have never ever said that about TV announcers because more, more often enough, always more often than that. I watched the game, and the announcer is a second. I don't look at to see who's doing the game. I want to see the game first. I watched Green Bay and I watched Detroit, not so much because I know Tom Brady's doing the game. Of course, that was the best game schedule all the day. It should have been. It was a runaway, but it was the best game of the day, so I watched it. I don't care if Gary, Jeff Walker and Missus Walker doing the game. I'm watching the game because I want to see those two teams.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, aunt Andy, we'll close on this the next time there's you're available and there's a Bengals game on TV, you can come over to the house and watch it with us, and we'll all call the game. We'll just turn the sound down and you, Kristachupino and I will do the play by play and maybe have an audience of Brooksy the cat Dog and see what he thinks about our performance. How about that.
Speaker 4: I'm in, I'm in, all right, thanks for a ball, Thank you man.
Speaker 1: All right, Andy Furman. On Election Eve we continue in the Nightcap. Gregory Strenstrom is up next about voting irregularities. I eat cheating.
Speaker 3: It is a Nightcap Election Eve edition.
Speaker 1: I guess seven hundred WLW No. I know, Gary Jeff Walker with you on this night before election day twenty twenty four, and still so much up in the air. We have absolutely no idea what is going to happen. We have some vibes, we have some feelings, but again, feelings sometimes don't tell the full story, especially of an election in America in twenty twenty four. In twenty twenty, many of us had doubts about the legitimacy of that presidential election and for some pretty good reasons, and tonight we're welcoming back. Gregory Stenstrom, who along with Leah Hoops, wrote a book called Parallel Election, A Blueprint for Deception. He is a Pennsylvania native from Delaware County, as is Miss Hoops. They both have been called election integrity activists, and I think that we can definitely need some more election integrity activist considering what has gone on in the past. We're still burdened by what has been to steal a Kamala Harris line. They were ordered to appear in court this past summer to face some charges from a guy who was a supervisor at the Delaware County, Pennsylvania voting machine warehouse and the parallel election that they talk about in their book, Is this another one? Just real quickly? Gregory Stenstrom is co founder of patriot dot Online, a digital privacy ecosystem, social media platform, technology leader, data scientist. He is also a veteran, a former US Naval officer served as a surface warfare officer. Find out what that is because I'm not Navy. But anyway, welcome to the program once again. Gregory Stenstrom. How are things on the ground in Pennsylvania as we sit to a one day before election day?
Speaker 6: I would say ominous, A lot of things that don't vote well. We're seeing all of the election fraud mechanisms that were used in twenty twenty. They've been implemented and actually more perfected for this election. I question already the integrity of the election coming up. We have multiple We have a Scotus case as a US Supreme Court case before the Supreme Court now in case twenty four Ash. Forty thirty, asking the court to direct the DOJ to rescind their unlawful policy of deferring election investigations election fraud investigations until after certification, at which point they don't investigate at all because then it's moot because it's and certified. So basically, the DOJ has a policy right now in the FBI, the political appointees, by the way, that they won't investigate election fraud.
Speaker 1: What does the law actually say about if there is suspected fraud an election and not? I mean, aren't there laws or election laws set up for this? And why is the law not being followed.
Speaker 6: I mean outside they are required required the case, the Supreme Court case, and we have others, a few others to discuss, and we have just a short time today, but there is absolutely federal law that requires their intervention and their investigation. What they've been saying is that they have prosecutorial discretion to not know, to not investigate, and that's not true. They have no prosecutorial discretion to not investigate. They can decide after they investigate whether they want to proceed with charges and prosecution, but they are required by law to investigate. And this is what impacts of the entire country in twenty twenty and twenty twenty two, where evidence of massive election from was presented by his candidates and citizens, but with the Department Justice did as. William Barr in twenty twenty as an example, came out and said, well, there is no evidence of massive election fraud.
Speaker 2: And we happened was.
Speaker 6: The courts looked at the courts just looked at it and said, well, the DOJ is saying there's no evidence of election fraud, so the rest of you people must be crazy because the DOJ says there's nothing. So that eliminated all these cases on standing, and you heard people say, well, there's no evidence.
Speaker 3: So the courts say that it was not that there was no evidence.
Speaker 6: And William Barr absolutely lied when you said that we have the evidence of that, and he did have evidence of massive election fraud. But as a matter of policy and political will, they shaped the outcome of the election and they allowed the coup basically and the installation of the legitimate government in twenty twenty. I don't make these charges lightly. These are all submitted to the US Supreme Court under that case number fully documented three hundred and sixty one pages of exhibits and references. And then also Leah Hoops and myself, the authors of the parallel Election, we as co defense with President Trump. We won a defamation case brought against us using cure. There's a complete defense. We showed that there was election fraud in twenty twenty. So that's a matter of judicial and public record that most people don't know about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this case was decided then in Pennsylvania.
Speaker 6: Correct, it was, Yes, it was they after nine hundred and fifty two days and multiple hearings and presentations before the court of our evidence. There's two pots of presenting evidence to a court, you have to meet your burden of production, which is we provided all the videos of election officials laughingly admitting that they fabricated the entire election and more. After doing that and entering that in the court, the court, you have to now meet the burden of persuasion. Well, the judge was persuaded that it was pretty darn good proof and he submitted it as evidence. So there's absolutely judicial evidence of massive fraud in twenty twenty that many of the courts know about and the DJ certainly knows about. So that's where we are right now. But we're pressing forward with twenty twenty four and we've submitted multiple federal cases for election transparency across the country.
Speaker 3: They are.
Speaker 6: Taking their distributing mail m ballast unqualified electors. It's an unqualified elector, that's the lead, aliens, people who don't reside in the location where they're voting, dead people, quite a few of them, and they are not allowed to distribute mail and ballist those people. Yet they have they are using across Pennsylvania. The election machines in Pennsylvania in all sixty seven counties have not been properly certified nor have they been properly tested for the appropriate software. And further, we showed that the unauthorized software in the machines that could impact the vote. Now this is a matter of judicial record. We brought this forward to the courts in multiple cases. The Secretary of the Commonwealth for Elections admitted in two separate hearings that they hadn't certified the machines or tested them and that was not required, and the statutes clearly showed that it's required. So we're now this is the day before. We've been filing cases in the federal courts. We've been slow rolled the courts. Some clerks have obstructed us. At the Supreme Court, we've been obstructed as well from getting these cases and from the justices. And as we speak now I'm filing the final case here with the Third Circuit Court of Appeals showing that the malfeasants and these election violations and by the way, these are criminal violations, have been perpetrated by in my state, Governor Shapiro, the Secretary of the Commonwealth, Al Smith, the DOJ, and the Attorney General here in Pennsylvania. They've all been notified, They've all received disclosures of this fraud and they're doing nothing, and they're going to run the election tomorrow. My prediction is that about nine or ten o'clock they'll announce Kamila Harris as the winner. Not the shoot will have won, but they're just going to announce it, and then we're going to be in a two month fight showing that there was election fraud and trying to take it back. Alternatively, if President Trump, if enough people show up today in Pennsylvania, we need two point five million people two point five million additional voters, and showed the last election to overwhelm the too big rake requires a heck of a lot of people to show up, So we need everyone to go out and vote. If everyone gets out and votes tomorrow, chance and then you know, President Trump would be declared the winner. But then we're going to be in a two months fight where they try to take it back from him. So these cases that we're filing and this evidence that we've submitted is going to be critical to either result, and it'll be the election's not over tomorrow. The election won't be over until the next president is seated on January twentieth, twenty twenty five.
Speaker 1: That is extremely harmful to the country. It is extremely harmful to the incoming president who has to set up a cabinet. I will tell you I have heard some stuff inside the two campaigns, and you know, the sources are anonymous, but they're fairly reliable sources. Within the Trump campaign, Gregory, they're already fighting about who is going to be Donald Trump's chief of staff. That usually does not happen until the election results have been posted inside the Harris campaign. And the person said that this is as great a tell as any. She said, well, we don't care about the polls. The only polls we care about are on election day, as she was getting shuffling from one place to another with that trademark cackle of hers. And so there is there is a certain amount of confidence I believe in the Trump campaign, within the Trump campaign, from their own internal polling, that they may have found those votes to supersede the cheating that you're talking about.
Speaker 6: That is grossly misplaced and grossly misplaced confidence. Now, if anybody here thinks that there was no election fraud in twenty twenty, first of all, we proved it. We proved the massive election fraud. So there's no longer a question of you know, there was no evidence.
Speaker 3: We proved it.
Speaker 6: If anybody here thinks that Joe Biden eighty one million votes in the twenty twenty election, and anybody who's been paying attention hasn't been watching the news and realizing this, this evidence across the country of massive election FuG.
Speaker 1: In Harris County. In Harris County, Texas, I saw this story just popped up either yesterday or early this morning, Harris County, Texas. They have found over ten thousand voters who are either dead or ineligible, illegitimate voters that are on the rolls that are set to vote in this election. It's another one of those ballot fights. And this is in a you know, a pretty generally red state, but it's Harris County, Texas, which is a heavily Democrat area, and they've got you know, and they're having this fight in court trying to get these people removed from the voter rolls and have their votes not counted. But you're right, it's going on in all kinds of plays. Is that you might not expect it in a democratically controlled state, or I hate to use the word democratically with the Democrats because there's nothing democratic about the way they operate. Obviously, Kamala Harris is the appointed, anointed one by decree of Democrats, just by the leaders of the party and the head honchos, whoever's pulling the strings. But it seems to me like, as you mentioned, this stuff is going on all over the country, not just in places like Pennsylvania.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Absolutely, Well, in Pennsylvania they found twenty five hundred fake ballots in Lancaster that have already been submitted, all with the same signature, and then they found sixty five hundred I'm not sure which county it was. I think it was like homing. But this is happening all over the country. And my premise and the reason I said that the confidence of the Trump campaign is misplaced.
Speaker 1: If there is confidence, this is something that was hearsay and you know, told to me by some unclaimed reliable Yeah.
Speaker 6: I'll confirm I've heard the same thing, by the way, and I I think the confidence on both sides, both Harris and Trump are both uh. One is a matter of they know their cheating. Harris is absolutely aware of this, and uh the d n C and sadly and you know, other other political actors have been working hard to steal the election and President Trump. You know the countermeasure of too big to rig. Well, I'm a computer scientist in addition to have been a naval officer, and as a computer scientist, any system that's controlled by computers is not too big to rig ever, So that so we're going to need people to show up and vote. Bring a box, launch, bring a juggle water, bring a chair. You're probably going to be sitting in the line for a while. But this is pro probably going to be the most important election in our nation's history. Well, great, and it will. It will determine how things turn out.
Speaker 1: So, Gregory Stenstrom, let me ask you this. The twenty five hundred votes that have been submitted in Lancaster County County, Pennsylvania that you referenced all with the same signature, I mean.
Speaker 6: Those same persons signed the same same type of signature. Yeah, signs for different people.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, So there's there's no way there's no way to tell if you say they're illegitimate. But there's no way to tell if they're different signatures or not. How can those know?
Speaker 2: There's court court.
Speaker 6: The court decided that the Court's already acted in that in that case, and they've already removed them.
Speaker 1: Okay, good, they did remove them.
Speaker 6: So yes, those have been removed to my understanding, and they were absolutely fond at your fraudule. And we have videos in Montgomery County. We've had a group of citizens and we have videos that'll be submitted later today and they'll be available on Twitter of a massive ballot ballot box stuffing in the drop boxes. And then we have one situation was so egregious that Democrat you know, poll workers they call it a pop up satellite center surrounded a drop box so they couldn't be videoed, and they were watching clearly stuff in the box with you know, a large number of ballots just so people. So it's it's it's reached the level of I don't know, insanity or depravity in my.
Speaker 1: In other words, they got away with it in twenty twenty and now they're just being brazen about it.
Speaker 6: Correct, Correct, they're being brazen about it. And we've we've battled this in the courts for four years. We filed over seventy cases. We've got four liberal cases right now that may or may not be heard by tomorrow. But certainly over the next week. What we've asked the courts for is the claratory relief because at this point we've been we've been really thwarted. But declaratory relief is what the law is. It is unlawful to distribute mail umballasted unqualified electors, which has happened throughout the country. It's unlawful. It is unlawful to use machines that are not certified and tested as a matter of statute not So what we're asking now is the declaratory relief so that if this does turn into quite frankly, the debacle I think it's going to turn into over the next few weeks, that at least we've got the DOJ will hopefully be ordered to investigate by SCOTUS and not sit in their hands. And second of all, all these election officials and governors and so forth, and I think they're going to certify this illegitimate vote have been put on notice by federal courts that what they've done is illegal. I don't know what the outcome is going to be. And I pray for you know, I pray for our nation, and I pray for the will of the people to be heard right.
Speaker 1: I think personally, if the will of the people was truly heard in this election, Gregory, it wouldn't even it wouldn't even be close. It might be bigger than Reagan's landslide over Mondale in eighty four. It really might, all right, I really do, Gregory Stenstrom, thank you very much. Where can people find out more to follow along with these cases and the like? You talked about it being posted on x but where else?
Speaker 6: Two places are parallel election dot com. They can go there, they can get the book most in twenty twenty two, it's still relevant, and there's a movie there, twenty minute movie that they can watch to see, you know, up to the minute what's happening. You can go to www dot patriot dot online. You can donate there, and all of our cases are there. It's a site where a lot of stuff will be happening during the election. Www dot patriot.
Speaker 2: Dot Online's sure.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much, and we will continue to pray for our country. Gregory Stenstrom with us on the nightcap on Election Eve into another hour of this Election Eve nightcap on seven hundred WLW and without further any further ado because I hate to do anyway let's move on. We've got a very few minutes to talk to Bianca de la Garza, who is an award winning journalist, Emmy winning as a matter of fact, spent twenty years as a reporter for ABC and Fox affiliates, and since twenty twenty one has been a part of the Newsmax stable. She is the solo host of a couple of shows on Newsmax and also has a brand new book Incoming on the front Lines of the Left's War on Truth. Bianca, Welcome to the Nightcap on election Eve.
Speaker 7: Hey, it's great to be here. What a night it is.
Speaker 8: I'm the Susan Luci of Emmy's ten Emmy nomination, so yeah, that is sort of my claim to fame with that.
Speaker 7: But so great to be with you. And so much is happening in the world.
Speaker 8: It feels like I cannot believe for the you know, finally election, after where we've been the past few years here in America.
Speaker 1: Speaking specifically on the title of the book Incoming, on the front Lines of the Left's War on Truth, you covered the obvious media bias that I think we're all woken up to now. We're aware that this is a common practice in mainstream media, and when it comes to the left's war on truth, the fact that Kamala Harris is even their candidate is a part of that assault on truth, don't you think truly?
Speaker 8: And you know, I had a front row seat for the coup that took place covering both the R and C and the DNC this week, and it was amazing how the media on the left, you know.
Speaker 7: Facilitated this to try to sell it to.
Speaker 8: The American people after covering up for Joe Biden's clear cognitive issues. So the complicit nature of the legacy media, true, we may have known that for a while, but the fact that is out actually reached to these heights where they were okay that if Joe Biden just imagine you didn't have that disaster at the debate. They were okay with this guy having the nuclear codes and they were going to pretend like everything was fine. In one of my chapters, I call the cheap fakes, you know, Carrine John Pierre, and they were saying, oh, it's cheap fakes.
Speaker 7: Who's running the country.
Speaker 8: We still ask ourselves right now, who's in charge?
Speaker 1: Do you have any ideas? We all have ideas. I guess, but no no evidence in Obama.
Speaker 7: Jake Sullivan, Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: The Susan Rice, Yes, the list. So you had some recent articles. Bianca Dela Garza is our host here for a few minutes. Donald Trump, not Kamala Harris, is running a campaign of joy. And you see that everywhere he goes. And you see what happens when Kamala Harris's teleprompter goes out, for example, and when Donald Trump's goes out, he just he just he just rolls right along. I mean, uh, did you see the other day where she said at one of the rallies, Bianca, she said, I have fought hard for a lot of people who have done harm to other human beings. And her teleprompter was that. I mean, did she finally tell the truth on the campaign trail?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Most likely that was definitely not in the script there if she was going off script because they ignore the fact that three hundred and twenty thousand children are simply missing under their wash. Shameful, And you're right, she is turned from joy to now having her sarrogates call Americans while Joe Biden calls us garbage. Cuban tells us that you know, women who support Donald Trump for a week and so on and so on, and then Biden is that weird common way wants to smack people. And you know what, this campaign of joy that they tried to say she was running has now devolved into nothing but hateful contempt for American people. But really their policies also reflect their hate for Americans. Because when you see migrants being treated better than our veterans, better than you know, American workers, they're exporting a lot of the jobs for you know, manufacturing, it's clear that the people who who are trying to win Americans votes really dislike America. So you know, Donald Trump's new ad just dropped is very powerful talking about that. This is and I believe this is a referendum against the establishment, you know, you know, he's not the typical candidate. I think this is a once in a lifetime moment for Americans truly to try and seize back the power we the people and have people in office who are actually going to care about Americans in the direction of this country for our generation, but for our kids. I have an eighteen year old daughter. I worry about what the world looks like.
Speaker 1: Well, and you talk about the establishment, and this is a you know, as you mentioned, this is a mandate or a turning point against the establishment Donald Trump's campaign. And you see the people who are vehemently attacking Donald Trump left and right, not in the media, like the Liz Cheney's, who he rightly has called a warhawk and a warmonger. The Cheney family has made maybe including Dick, maybe hundreds of millions of dollars based on the blood of others through Halliburton and their support of American foreign wars, and Donald Trump, you know, has campaign and said, listen, we don't need American blood and treasure being just thrown all over the globe willy nilly to satisfy the black Rocks and the Halliburtons of the world.
Speaker 8: That's right, Well, he's an existential threat to their mere existence and they know it. And they know a Donald Trump presidency two point zero is forty seven, not forty five. You know what he's learned, battle tested, you know, weaponized government law, fair bullets, you know, all of this that he's taken and still standing. So they're very concerned about what it looks like. And I think to your point too, when you have Liz Cheney and then the media goes and says, well, he wanted to put her in front of a firing squad. I mean, it's just so duplicitous. And the media coverage of this campaign in particular, which I write about, has been, I believe, and eye opener for folks because the truncated campaign season has really allowed us all to see how it works. So no, we don't buy when MSNBC tells us it's the best Biden and then they replace him. We don't believe that they call him a Nazi or a fascist because ultimately, the people who are in control want it at all costs, and it is about control, and it is about making sure that Americans do as they say, not as they feel. And these elite structures, the black rocks, everything you say, that has seeped into our culture. It's taken over boardrooms, classrooms. And this is the point to take a stand.
Speaker 7: This is the day.
Speaker 8: This is the election of our lifetime. Really, and we say it all the time. It's like, well, it's the most historic election. This may be whether our nation rises or falls. It is that serious.
Speaker 1: You do have a hopeful outlook on restoring those traditional American values over the establishment's wishes, don't you.
Speaker 8: I do because I'm a strong believing Christian And in my book Incoming, I talk about my faith walk and I wasn't always as close to God as I am now. I covered the church pedophilia crisis from the Vatican way back when, and I kind of struggled with sort of you know, all of that, and I came back to Jesus and I am a strong believer in Him, and I know that He is in control. So no matter what happens, I do have a hope for this country, for the world. And I do believe what happened in Butler, Pennsylvania was a miracle. And it also gave our great nation a reason to believe in the supernatural, to see the power of God, to believe in the power of prayer, and permission to talk about things that for so long the leftists and the Democrats don't want us to talk about. They want to separate us with race identity politics. They want to destroy the nuclear family and the soul of people and the nation and our founding fathers know that our nation was founded on godly principles and we're back to that. And amen, I'm so happy to see people picking up the Bible and reading it and a message of hope that is spreading across this country. I am very optimistic for the future.
Speaker 1: Well as a Christian is a believing Christian. Biyonka myself. I'm not worried about the outcome of the election. If it goes the way I do not want it to go. If Kamala Harris is elected, I know that God is still in.
Speaker 3: Charge and that's right, all.
Speaker 1: Right, Well, listen, we will continue to vote and pray or pray and vote here in the Middle West, and we will pray for the best outcome for our children, our grandchildren and the country as a whole. Bianca Dela gar is a good luck with the book incoming and is it out now?
Speaker 8: It's out right now. We just hit number one bestseller on Amazon. You can also buy it on bar Noble, Target, and it is such a fun read, I think actually because it's a real insider view on what we.
Speaker 2: Just went through.
Speaker 7: So thank you so much for having me. Love speaking with you and your audience.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much. Reverend Jim Harden from Tampas Care, USA. It's a fantastic organization. If you're not familiar and Reverend Harden's been on with us multiple times. Tampas Care a part of the nationwide network of organizations dedicated to helping women facing unplanned pregnancy turn that fear into confidence by providing ethical medical services and support. And there is a Compass Care or has been in Ohio. I believe to talk about that and more here on election eve, Reverend Jim Harden.
Speaker 2: High, Jerry, Jeff, thanks for having me back.
Speaker 4: It's an honor.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's great to have you back. I feel very blessed that you had time today on the eve of as you said that you said to me just before we started the most important election since George Washington, that says a bunch. Tell us. Tell me why you.
Speaker 9: Think, Well, I think that this election is about the America's debate over what it means to be human and how civil societies ought to behave You know, we have dispensed in large part in America with our Judeo Christian heritage, and that's bled out into de christianizing major sectors of society, including government sectors, medicine, education, media, et cetera. And you know, you've got essentially what's what's now turned into a secular fundamentalism, and the way that pro abortion Democrat politicians are are are behaving is similar to what Islami's regime might behave in terms of uniting ideology with policy and essentially marginalizing, demonizing, vilifying, and punishing people who politically dissent. And that's happening all across the country and has been for many years. You've got pro abortion politicians in charge of Democrat party that are literally turning the DOJ and the FBI on peaceful pro life Americans and throwing them in federal prison. Over one hundred and thirty people have been indicted or and thrown in federal prison, peaceful pro life Christians for speaking, leveraging their voice on behalf of the voiceless. And now we've got Attorney's General in California Enemy Work suing us simply because we are telling women the truth that we can actually reverse the effects of chemical abortion, dangerous chemical abortion, which start saying it's safer than talent, all by you know, the claiming that we're committing a fraud upon women, when in fact the fraud is being committed upon him by the abortion industry. Ends for abortion politicians that get reelected on the coattails of this billion dollar multinational conglomerate.
Speaker 3: So we've got a lot at stake.
Speaker 9: Here, and I'm not saying that, like I'm not saying that Donald Trump is going to save us from secular fundamentalism. All I'm saying is he at least respects religious liberty to the extent that we have biased some more time to continue to rehumanize society, bring society back to and understand that we are endowed by our creator with certain invalailable rights, not our government. Our government does not endow us with rights. God does because we're made in his image, and that's where our dignity comes from. That's where our value comes from. We're inherently valuable because we're made in his image. But the government, a secular government, cannot by that kind of language, and so they go out on the.
Speaker 1: Attack, Yeah, and become totalitarian, as you were mentioned, like an Islamist kind of regime. Reverend Jim Harden, this is a huge issue. The abortion issue, sadly is a huge issue in Ohio. In the Senate race between Bernie Marino, who has all along said he is one pro life no matter what, and then sheared Brown, who is you know, going in lockstep with the Democrat platform of on demand abortions, you know, between a woman and her doctor right up till the point of birth or even after. So it's a pretty clear, clearly defined Senate race here and again, the pro the pro death cult, the pro abortion people are demonizing berniing Marino as being out of touch because he's pro life.
Speaker 9: Well yeah, well he's not out of touch. He is he understands the role of government and the government representatives of the people to protect all people equally, without qualification and without partiality. It just makes a farce out of justice by saying that you can protect some people and not others. You can dehumanize certain classes or categories of human if it fits you are a political agenda. Look when we've got a pro abortion political set of bigots that are seeking to outlaw Christian advocacy and pro life expression. And this isn't going to stop with the pro life movement. This is not going to stop with the pro life Christians. This is going to bleed out into all other sectors of society. Anybody who dissents, anybody who dissents with the ideology of the left will become a target. And I've been saying this for a long time now, and my hope is that specifically people of faith Christians will wake up. There's a recent study that came out. Varna or Barna sent out a recent study saying, look, forty one million Christians are planning not to vote this year, which you know, and they're citing things like, well, we don't have a valid candidate, we don't have you know, we don't trust the election process, or won't the integrity there, et cetera. Well, look, there's too much at stake to trust the doubt. If forty one million Christians are planning to opt out, it's just a small percentage of them decided to vote. It would be a swing vote in all these swing states. I mean a lot of these states. In the first you know battle between Trump and Biden, we're decided by sixty thousand votes. If these Christians just simply stepped up and said, look, I'm going to vote, they would decide the outcome of the election. That's they're leaving their influence on the table to be to be leveraged by secular fundamentalists that will take this country further down the rabbit hole of destruction.
Speaker 1: Well, it makes me wonder about their their belief, about their ability to be believers in that case, Reverend Harden, because if they don't understand that God has placed him here, placed them here at this particular time in history for a reason, that if they don't believe that He gave us the gift of this American Republic to shine like that shining city on the hill that Ronald Reagan talked about, to be a beacon of light for the rest of the world, then where is their faith? I don't know.
Speaker 9: I'm with you one hundred percent. Their faith has been given to them to influence the world and culture around them, and they're choosing not to. It doesn't make any sense to me. In fact, by the way, I think I'm just for an article I put it a Newsmats column, and I think it's a sin for Christians not to vote. I mean, look, our founding fathers spilt their blood and sacrifice their livelihood, their reputations, et cetera in order for the next generation or their progeny to to experience a blessing of freedom in the sense of true liberty, and liberty comes with with with with the price that is a price for vigilance.
Speaker 2: We have to be vigilant.
Speaker 9: We have to do what we can to speak and behave in ways that protect the God given rights that we have the right to believe and to behave in the public square consistently with those beliefs that's under attack in America today. So vote uh and and make a difference. And I think that that's that's just your basics of jergy. I think we've got a lot more do than that. But I'm with you one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Number one is make sure that you let your voice be heard, the voice that God gave you. How can people find out more about Tampas Care, Reverend hard.
Speaker 9: Well, if they want to learn more about Compass Care, they can go to Compasscarecommunity dot com. That's Compasscarecommunity dot com.
Speaker 1: All right, fantastic. We'll keep praying. And I waited until tomorrow on election day to vote, so I will pray and vote again, and so will my wife. And she's not afraid to tell me who she voted for. All right, Reverend Harden, thank you so much, Thank you, Goss, God bless After the newsbreak, Michael Attagoki, another Christian who is talking about the influence on the black vote in this election, and he has some very specific personal ideas about that coming up on the nightcap on seven hundred WLW cap on Election Eve. The battle is underway and a long ways to go before we find out if we are going to actually truly turn the page in America with a presidential election or if it's more of the same that we've seen for the last four years. And I pray to God that it's not. To join us an actor, a dancer, a show host, and our guest Michael at Agoki. Good evening, and welcome to the show, Michael Good.
Speaker 5: It's running over here in California at nine thirty AM.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well the show's on at night so anyway, So anyway, I was going to tell you that I'm most impressed not by your dancing or your acting credits, but by the fact that you are an unashamed Christian and a believer in God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit. So you got my vote right there, right off the bat.
Speaker 2: Brother, Thank you.
Speaker 1: So how does that influence your.
Speaker 4: View?
Speaker 1: How does it influence you politically? And do you know that there's a large percentage of people that call themselves Evangelic in this country that never go out and vote. And I find that so difficult to believe. Why do you.
Speaker 4: Think that is well, I think the name Christian. You know, let's be careful.
Speaker 5: Everybody is a Christian, drug dealer, Christian evangelical. You know, everybody hide under this. This is the most the world that I suffer most in this world is Christian, Christian what we call Christian bunny. This one Christian, homosexual Christian, this person with ten wives, you know, Dad, everybody is a Christian, but nobody is a believer. There's a big difference a believer in the world of God from Genesis to Revelation. From the beginning, God made them male and female till the end. Revelation is coming back to judge the world. If you do good and you have Jesus Christ as your lord, and say, if you're classed with the blood of the Lamb, you will make it to heaven. If not, you're rejecting. You will see the devil and you're burn in hell forever. That's what a believer is. You don't question the word of God. And that's what a lot of people are doing to do. That's why a lot of evangelical had not even really would there. And I've been able to confront a lot of these people, and that's why I'm different. My mom and dad are pastors, their pastor for almost thirty five years, so I was born and raising that, and then I was also a Democrat for thirty five years. Most radical. I what if Obama? I spent a lot of money to send a lot of money to his campaign, But my parents will be preaching up there, talking about Bauschan, talking about every evil work that these Democrats are doing. And then you have a son sitting in the audience just looking at mom. You can say whatever you want that, you can preach all you want. I am for Obama all just because he's a black man. That's all I care about. And then we're about to do it again for Kamanda. Okay, she got two breads, she got two bads, she she got a pretty much no brain. But just because she's one of us, we're gonna vote. Are you serious? That's what you're gonna do. That's what's gonna said your children. That's going to put food on the table for you. That's is what's gonna save you spending so much money on gas price and inflation just because someone has a skin color, like especially for women, all these feminism movements, emotions that they put it on there. Oh, first women in the White House, that's what we care about. And then you're demonize in Trump because you know you think it's a racist. It's Nazis, its nazis is. All of these things that they lying to you about. You're forgetting is policies. It's policies are in line with the word of God. That's what made me to change. I had to question my mind, my thoughts, my emotion, my will, my own my own intention, like, Okay, why am I doing this? Why am I body for the same party for that that have demonized us black people that have done nothing for us for one hundred and fifty two years. It was a wake up talp for me, and God changed my soul, change my heart. And now if I smell anything democrats, I run to the other side of the of the way. I would not even like to see them on the way because they're angry, and I couldn't believe myself. It's like you're once a sinner and you could see yourself, but now you don't want to do that. To him because you've been redeemed. That's where I am in my life today, and I'm not ashamed to tell everybody I've lost a lot of friends. I'm based in the heartbeat of Hollywood. I've been an outcast, So that's fine with me. But me, it's either me and God. Me and God together wear more than three hundred and thirty five million opinions in America.
Speaker 1: There's difference, Michael at Agokey, between pandering to certain groups of voters, whether they be black or Latino or whatever, and actually reaching out to them. And I think that President Trump during this campaign has been reaching out like never before to people with different color, different pigmented skin than his or mine. And and you know the thing in the rally in the Bronx earlier this summer, that was amazing, and he had people, he had human beings, Americans of every skin color there and they were all supporting his message and his policies. And then you flip the coin and you have Kamala Harris changing her accent depending on which group she's talking in front of.
Speaker 5: That's panderd It's so funny, you know that that I said to you know, with black people in South Well, how are you all doing today?
Speaker 3: You know you voulte on me today.
Speaker 5: And then you get around black people, you know are women. Well, let's up to you today. You know, I can guarantee this woman. We get to seven eleven, see a bunch of Indian and she will start to well, I'm want to tell you all, I'm from Indiana, I'm from here. She started to do all kinds of accidents. Listen, Donald Trump is black. Donald Trump is one of us. Donald Trump has gone through everything any black person.
Speaker 2: Can go through.
Speaker 5: And preach twice, that's like a black man getting fired from work. Okay, he was light against Mark Show. That's like us going to jail. And then you know, taking our mouth shot he was shot at. Oh yeah, that's like us getting shot in the neighborhood. No, no, they're run his business. That's like us not not having money to continue things. So we can relate. We can definitely read. And then you have Kamala and Joe Biden. If you don't, if you don't vote for me, then you ain't black. Are you serious?
Speaker 1: Brother?
Speaker 3: You're black?
Speaker 5: If you know, you're not black enough, if you don't vote for me, and then you have Kamala just you know, lying and doing all these things, and they are the one of pressing, that's the work of takemy he hindes under this pretense. And I'm telling especially Christians, especially the pastor, if you listen to me, I'm speaking on this some anointing right now. If you are preaching to your church to vote for this demonic Democratic Party, go onto you and wal onto who who you said you know as pauls you, because that's not God that has palled you. I think literally say that on this platform, stop preaching to your church to stop for demon rights because they are demon that are that are influencing this world. They are Democrats that are I don't even know what to tell you if it is just annoying and not said that. I'm hearing pastive preaching that people should go and support and don't go for Donald Trump.
Speaker 1: I have not heard a pastor say that. But and I'm well, I've.
Speaker 5: Heard a lot of passes going.
Speaker 3: It would be going, it would be people.
Speaker 1: It would be the last time I would listen to that pastor again.
Speaker 3: Michael will tell you that I put that online.
Speaker 5: I say, get out this passes. The money people were attacking me, left and right. Listen, we Christian needs to stign up now. This is not the time to be afraid. There is not the time to go high because the demust Democrats, they fight you. They would do whatever. I guarantee you if this election and God bless us, Donna Trump comes to power. These demons are not done yet. There's another walk on me completely.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, click here, we gotta get ready for it.
Speaker 1: Well, the Word of God says, among other things, many things that it says. There's a verse that says Jesus said, suffer the little children. Unto me and the Democrats, big issue in their election they think is a codifying of abortion, of killing babies, and this is this is their policy. So in that way, I believe they're demonic as well.
Speaker 3: Yes, this is God put life in us.
Speaker 5: You know you and you want to take the lights.
Speaker 3: It's all kids have.
Speaker 5: Kill the baby in the plant parent, who while you have the baby, the doctor can kill the baby for you, cut it off, dismantle this baby, sell departs for money. That's all plant parent is all about. But if you take the same baby home after nine months, like Donald Trump said, and you put the pill on this baby and you kill that baby, that's monderer. So what's the difference. We's killed sixty million baby in this world today. If you fill up the blood of this kid and you pour it into the ocean in New York, it would turn red from here till the ti and you get to Nigeria. That's how much blood is on his hand. And you say, oh, it's my body. It's well, it's your body. But then don't go sleep at night and go to the nightclub. Get it one night, sat and sleep with somebody. If you don't want to have a baby, don't go out there that permitted for unication. If you oh yeah, somebody rate me. I don't want to have the baby. No, there are other options. God who knows that it's not your fault. We'll see you through just a way out, and that might be the last baby you have in your in your woman way. But you've committed that that abortion, and you've killed the baby. And I know all these things that they're doing. You know they're giving us ghetto. You know they promised us, promising us hands out. Our schools are bad, our our communities are filled with ghetto things. Our communities are filled with crying and Donald Trump is saying, what do you have to lose?
Speaker 3: Sign me?
Speaker 5: I'm not a politician. Do you believe and that's why they hited.
Speaker 1: This guy, Michael, Do you believe that, especially black men in this country? And it shows in polling, whatever you want to make out of the polls, but it shows that black men more and more in this country are turning uh to Donald Trump. And they're they're operating like you operated when you made the decision that just because Barack Obama was black, you should not have vote for him. And you've changed that now God has changed your heart. You say, but do you believe that black men in America are turning the corner and deciding that they're going to vote for Donald Trump in record numbers, in.
Speaker 5: The millions, in the millions. The way our finally after one hundred and fifty two years, after one hundred and fifty teen years of life.
Speaker 3: Keep in mind, this was never a party.
Speaker 5: We are from Africa. We are conservative. We came for tradition, tradition of obeying our persation, of loving God. Until they started LB Johnson started to say, how the hell do I get this hand word? You know I can say that you know so let me bread them with food stamp. Let's brand them with you know, nice education, now, you know ghetto this and that. And he promised us all these hands out. And since then we thought this is our party. So now fastwell to twenty twenty twenty four. Thank god for all this young generation. It's like, what's going on here? They're waking up the batist. I will put my spirits onto you, your young men, they will prophesise. I will put my spirits onto your old people. They would dream dreams. That is what is happening today. Black people are turning in the millions because we are tired of it. We can relate with this man, Donald Trump. And I'm begging you black women, if you're listening to me on this, on this platform, we are known to support our black men. We are known to stand behind them. Two of this one more time, and drop your emotion that this is a woman like me. Oh she has she is very beautiful, you know she has everything on me. I'm just gonna vote. I don't care about Trump. No, you need to let that go because if you do not vote for them for Donald Trump, this, this, this democrats will affect you. They are telling kids to cut off there whatever genda already and turn to transgender everything does hit the support homosexual This is wrong. This is not who we are in Africa. This is why even today in Africa, we cannot even phantom the horror of men and men looking together, because that's what your ancestors lay for us. And you came to America, some LDJ person, they change the demonized your neighborhood, and you think this is your party.
Speaker 3: We need to wait.
Speaker 5: Come And I'm saying that again. Any pastor preaching to support all these demonic stuff walk unto you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I would just I'd be out of that church and never never set foot in it again. I mean that the instant that that that would happen. I haven't had a minister or a pastor tell me too from the public support Donald Trump. But if they were telling me to support Kamala Harris, who wasn't who didn't even get a vote in a primary and is now you know, just been I don't know, uh coronated as their queen and the Democrat side because they think they they can cheat enough to win again. And that that is my fear, and I that's look.
Speaker 5: Look, look sorry, God did not spare this man from two bullets. God did not spare this He let that bullet pierce just the tip of his hair to say, you know, this is this is this is what Look at Trump, I'm saving you. When that man was underneath that table that you know he was praying, that was when Trump became born again. Trump of that time, now Trump of today, that's the Trump of maybe through four years ago.
Speaker 3: It's different.
Speaker 5: And I believe God is using this man to lead us back to God. America will prosper under this man, and we will be respected again. And I believe after that Hell will break loose. What is he doing He's not He's gonna give us.
Speaker 3: Cheap of gas price.
Speaker 5: We don't have to pay five dollars, six dollars at the pump anymore. He's gonna talk off electricity bills. He's gonna he's gonna bring inflation down. He's gonna reduce all this gas way, all the all these prices we're paying at the gas pump. He's gonna have us don't pay tax. It's gonna resove family values. We can serve God under him. Who doesn't want that? And all you guys are preaching to Ross Kamala is Oh my policy.
Speaker 3: I'll give you guys more marijuana.
Speaker 5: It's in a policy. Are you serious? The same marijuana that you prosecuted so many glad people for in California and.
Speaker 3: You lock them up.
Speaker 5: Now you want to give it to us again, the same abortionure version that you've killed many people.
Speaker 2: That's what you want.
Speaker 5: Oh it is female female.
Speaker 4: What does I have to do for me?
Speaker 5: What does whether women take the body kill or whatever or whatever they do this, but what does that have to do with me paying six dollars? At the guys at the gas pump, they got their priority messed up. And then you got this, uh, this man that looks like it's from the KKK generation, Tom Walls, you know, telling us, oh, we've got to put tampon in every man's bathroom. What kind of horror is that? I mean, brother, you have to be really angry. The baby said, be angry and sin not, let not the song go down or call your lord, meaning be angry when you see sing. Jesus was angry when he got into the temple. He took a whip and he whipped everybody said, turn not my father's house to the house of Dean. He wasn't angry at the people for that sinful nature. And that's why we curious said, I'm calling a lot of you.
Speaker 2: Actually, I'm not.
Speaker 5: Calling on Crystal.
Speaker 3: I'm calling on every believer.
Speaker 2: And there's gonna be a few of us like me. Rise up.
Speaker 5: Tomorrow We're gonna witness and moved on. And I believe with every answer of breathing me, I send the power the Holigos to Donald Trump. I pray for you, Father. Only evil forces that I got against this man right now we come against you. We're rebuking the name of the Lord, because tomorrow America will sing and a new town with done upon us in the name.
Speaker 2: Of Jesus the Father and of the Holigos. Amen.
Speaker 1: Amen, Oh my gosh. That that prayer. And that's what I was telling people too, Michael, that are believers. Pray and vote. Pray and vote. You've got to do both.
Speaker 5: Yes, they will read the election, they're doing it already. But trust me, I believe on the day of voting, when they're about to take that pen to select Obama, I mean to select Pamala or Donatrump, the Holy Spirit with in tabain. Excuse me, stop think of your future, think of this and that, and you will say a lot of evil Democrats by accidents, telling that only spirit will take over. We'll see this man will be president. And I believe this is the will of God to restart back because God is love. He's not willing that anybody should perish. Look at all the beautiful people you say around you, but because they allowed devil to infraence them, and God loves them. And I believe climate came the professor of coming. Claim is a big ability that's his name will come to pass, you know. So I'm glad for the people around me. I'm glad of the guy that introduced this platform to me. I'm black. A Mouth is the documentary. It's out right now on Sell them now, sell them now, you can go watch it is where I'm one of the actors on that talking about the lives of the Democrats. You know what they've done to us for one hundred and fifty two years. I'm black and I'm out in black people. Get out of the plantation fields. They're they've been whipping us for one hundred and fifty something years. Obama with us, come a love with us, biding with us, all things and with us wake up? How much with are you going to take? In your back?
Speaker 1: God, bless you and thank you for your time tonight.
Speaker 5: Thank you for your time. I know I'm out of time. Thank you God.
Speaker 1: This all right, tail fine, it's the nightcap and it wraps up in just moments. On seven hundred wlw
Speaker 2: iHeartRadio has the twenty twenty four presidential election covered with Decision twenty twenty four