Speaker 1: November twenty, twenty twenty four, allegedly according to that thing we call a calendar, this the o'celli effect, And I am live here on a Wednesday, Woden's Day, middle of the week. Now, I'm not going to do any more live shows until after I return from the Lancer Conference, which is on the twenty second this Friday, so you know, two days away. But I got to travel, so I need a little travel time. But I had to get this one in before I go. Why do I want to study the headlines with you today? Not really, because I got to tell you what I've been collecting in headlines. I'm not that enthusiastic about doing a news show, folks. I mean, really, you take a look at what's happening. Fox hosts are calling for Trump prosecutors to face the death penalty. Allegedly, Kamala Harris was an inauthentic lightweight who couldn't do the one thing politicians are supposed to be able to do.
Speaker 2: Speak.
Speaker 1: That's according to the Federalist. And if you were listening to my show this whole time, you know that's what I said about her. You know, regardless, objectively, whatever you think about the selection process or anything else. She was a useless candidate. So what was the point? That was the question I kept asking. But hey, the New Orleans Archdiocese, according to the Guardian, is agreeing to release secret files on clergy accused of child's sex abuse. Are you yawning yet? Is that a story? That seems to be the Mandela effect? It keeps repeating in your head. Society crumbling all over the place, of course it is. But what else is happening?
Speaker 2: Oh right?
Speaker 1: Allegedly allegedly now Russia's threatening us because the Americans are allowing the Ukrainians to launch weapons into Russia. That wasn't the case before. And a lot of people are starting to say I would like to kick off World War three before he wanders aimlessly out of the office. Is that a possibility? Is Trump going to be able to stop it? Are they going to blame it on Trump? If it goes further?
Speaker 2: What's going to happen next?
Speaker 1: You know, I'm waiting for a big flushing noise unless you think Elon Musk's technocratic utopia is about to take hold, right? I mean, Tesla's huge in China. How's that going to work out? In the Trump administration. Musk is talking about voluntary termination of government employees, and he's supposed to be in there as an efficiency guy. So I guess we'll have to stay tuned and see how that works. Hey, what about the tiktop flip flop? People wanted it gone because it was a Chinese spy tool. Now some people want it to stick around. And some of those people are the same people. And do you care about any of this crap? This is why I'm not talking about a news show.
Speaker 2: This is why I don't want to do it.
Speaker 1: Instead, we're going to talk about something that is constantly in the news, whether it's on the news or not.
Speaker 2: It's in the news.
Speaker 1: It's actually what's happening north East, West and south and EWS. It's actually what's going on in America, the drug war, the drug wars? How about that?
Speaker 2: Not just one? What's going on?
Speaker 1: Well, you know, some people want to talk about the opioid crisis, although you notice it was kind of absent from the campaign recently. I guess people stopped buying harrow in the past two years. People stopped buying oxy cotton in the past two years. Well, oxycotton might have been on a decline although one of those drug companies is selling a decent amount of it right now to pay off one of their lawsuits, which they might reverse on appeal pretty soon anyway. But do you care about any of that? I mean, you do if somebody you know died. But what about the rest of the drug war, the rest of the story, how it is being used as a sociological and psychological weapon against all of us, you, me, celebrities, everybody. John Potash, all right, has done incredible work on this before. But he's got a newer film out there, Okay, And I'll tell you I have my own description for it, but I'll read to you a description real quick here and let you know how it could be described, Okay, and then I'm gonna give you my short version of it, and then we're going to talk to John tonight.
Speaker 2: So let's get on it, all right. What do we have?
Speaker 1: It? Is this sequel to the film Drugs, His weapons against us, the CIA war on musicians and activists. A matter of fact, just pausing from the description, I talked to John on this show a great deal about a bunch of interesting characters that he was the only one covering out there, discussing at length. We did hear about the Tupac case recently, KEPD and all that, and there might be somebody found out in the murder, et cetera, et cetera. But why, how about the why of it? What was Tupac's real danger to the establishment. John has a couple of ideas about it, But anyway back to this description, okay. The film continues focusing on US intelligence's use of drugs for social control and in the murderous targeting of activists. It particularly covers John Lennon, Kurt Cobain, and Tupac Shakor. The film further details the CIA's Project mk Ultra involvement with the Manson family regarding activists, actors, and the Black Panthers. It also details examples regarding US intelligence drugs and the anti war students for a Democratic Society.
Speaker 2: The film then discusses.
Speaker 1: The CIA's mk Ultra front group, the Human Ecology Fund continuation, along with Maryland's Catholic church sex abuse scandal featured in the Emmy nominated documentary series The Keepers. The DVD includes eighteen plus minutes of bonus scenes. Now, I saw the arms Line version of this, and it is like being barraged. Okay with every bizarre connection. I mean, I know some of you are not going to be fans of, say Tupac, but you might like Kurt Cobain, or you like Tupac. You like Tupac, but Kurt Cobain is noise to you. Depends on who you are, what your culture was like. But or maybe John Lennon, because you're one of the older guys that listens to this show. Maybe John Lennon is the big end all be all. He said he was bigger than Jesus, and certainly he was, And was he high on acid when he said it?
Speaker 2: What about that? Oh and by the way, I'm not somebody who's against LSD.
Speaker 1: Right, I discussed on this show my use of psilocybin to assist myself. But you know, just like any good tool out there, I mean, I'll tell you, even opioids are effective painkillers. They do a great deal of good when utilized properly. So can psilocybin. Oh well, see, I don't know about that chemical crap they slapped together in labs, but the natural stuff that comes out of the ground, opium itself, is an effective narcotic which can have a lot of good uses. But when it's turned against us as a weapon, when it's utilized and encouraged as a treatment for not the thing it's intended to do, when it's utilized to disrupt and disconnect and destroy communities, that's a whole other story, John. I know I gave a long introduction here, but I wanted to read that whole thing and give my own impression of this movie that I felt barraged with because you know, it's sort of got a comic edge to it. But I didn't find it funny because for once in a lifetime, all of the things that I could collect from other authors, other people who have talked about this, I mean, you know, the Doug Valentines of the world, other people who have revealed and shown us things, whether it's about MK Ultra, Charles Manson, or it's about you know, and any of these separate things, you bring them all together into this Drugs are Us. I mean, it reminds me of toys r us and they are the toys of the elites, which is something that isn't mentioned in this descriptor here. What is it that the elites are actually doing? And you know, the elitist names you know, like the Rockefellers, et cetera. What are they doing in regards to the drug war, of course, and then what do they do with it afterwards? What are they established with that money? Where do things go? Kind of shocking unless you've been reading about this from about fifty different sources previously. And even then, you bring up things in this film that I doubt anybody. I mean, you know, maybe a guy like Doug Valentine would look at me and go, yeah, I knew this already, you know, but a lot of other people who haven't studied pop culture, who haven't studied you know again, diverse music, diverse cultural influences, diverse government influences here, diverse elitist influences. You're bringing together a hell of a lot of different things here, and it is an amazing mosaic. So, first off, how you doing tonight? But this is what we're going to talk about.
Speaker 3: Great, Thanks so much for that all that, Chuck, and it's great to be talking with you again.
Speaker 4: And yeah, the the last third of the.
Speaker 3: Film about the Maryland church sex abuse scandal, which I imply and you know, show the evidence of that could really apply to the whole country's church sex abuse scandals because they're really you know, attorney generals have come out with this stuff in a number of different states. Now, you know, from Massachusetts people might have seen the film about that, or Pennsylvania or now the latest one was Illinois, which came out right after I finished writing the script for my film. So so it's really all over the country. But I had an in on that because of the fact I'm a trauma you know, I'm a psychotherapist for a living. It's my day job. And uh a special specialty is trauma. And I worked with some father father Joseph mascul victims that were featured in the you know, Emmy nominated film The Keeper nominated docuseries The Keepers. They featured your father Joseph Maskel and his horrible you know, abuse of tons of women and you know girls in this school, in this Catholic school. And and so I actually my neighborhood is one neighborhood over is where this school is, where father Mascal did that. And so I've seen the counseled victims of him. I counseled victims of other priests here and when I and also you know, being as you know, a serious M culture researcher. When I saw the documentary film The Keepers, I sent evidence over to Gemma Hoskins Elites as an investigator of that, and just showed her evidence that this is like, you know, likely tied to MK ultra and I suggested she you know, investigate more if she'd like.
Speaker 4: So she started a.
Speaker 3: Podcast where she reinterviewed a lot of the our friends or victims, you know, when she went to high school with these victims of father Joseph Mascal.
Speaker 4: She reinterviewed a lot.
Speaker 3: Of them for her podcasts and got the from them their testimony, you know, showing that yes, they used all these M culture tactics, I mean, Joseph Maskel and these other priests use M culture tactics against them and drugs, hypnosis, and they were worried, you know, they believed they were programmed, you know, to carry out deeds of a some kind of other you know entity, a US Intelligence type entity they were using.
Speaker 4: And she talked to I took her up with this.
Speaker 3: I gave her the name of an expert M culture expert psychiatrist who had gone through personally gone through all the twenty thousand documents and could cite parts of the documents where you know, what these victims testimony related to.
Speaker 4: And so.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's the only part that's like brand new that I believe that you know, hasn't really come out before. But nonetheless, I'm glad you've you're aware of a lot of stuff, and you know, because you've introduced so many people that are you know, have researched thoroughly the cis trafficking of drugs and researched M culture like myself, and you know, so this is a story that basically, yeah, it does try that My film does try to.
Speaker 4: Encompass it all because it is a sequel.
Speaker 3: It's the original presentation of the story of M culture of drugs and Weapons against Us. My first film based on my book of the same name. And I just I thought when I saw a new information coming out about Kurt Cobain, you know, Kurt Cobain's death and Tupac Shakor's death, you know, after his death, and came out with the book when Tupac Shakor and uh and then you know this second book.
Speaker 4: One, two Bucks Scored Drugs, Weapons against Us.
Speaker 3: The first one was if there weren't two Bucks, scorn and Black leaders and and then came out with the you know this two films. I just thought, Okay, now they all of a sudden are saying that they you know, arrested in the culprit for his murder, which was a joke.
Speaker 4: You know, is you know, I show that how it's a joke in the film. The guy that you know really you know, pointed.
Speaker 3: To this guy as the culprit for two bucks murder is just shown lying in my film, and and I show him him lying and people you know, pointing out the lies, and how he bribed a guy that the top witness who they arrested to say what he said, you know, basically bribed him with getting off of a huge drug charge and I'd go to prison. And so that's some of the new stuff that I needed to follow up one to make you make a sequel to the drugs weapons against this film. But and then of course there's all that this new stuff with the Manson family, with tom O doing this great research, twenty years of research. It started as a Premier magazine feature article on the Manson family twenty years later became the book Chaos that he came out with, and I showed clips of him, of course, and Joe Rogan explaining the book explaining how he got the CIA M cilture director Sidney Gottlieb's letters to doctor Julian Jollian West and doctor you know Jolly and West was.
Speaker 4: The guy that had interviewed.
Speaker 3: Jack Ruby after he shot and killed Lee Harvey Oswald, who was you know, was blamed for the assassination of President Kennedy, President John Kennedy.
Speaker 2: And let me let me.
Speaker 1: Pause you there for a second, John, because there is an important fact that I don't remember if it was in your film, but is worthy of mention here. See, Ruby for many years was making some wild statements. At a certain point, he at first was kind of of it, you know, when he shot and Melvin Bell eye or whatever. He tried to claim that he had had, you know, some sort of epileptic response to all the lights and all this other nonsense, and claimed that it was sort of a seizure and this is why Ruby had acted strangely and all that. But the truth is Ruby starts acting really crazy, stating that people are being murdered outside of the prison, that he's hearing all kinds of crazy things outside, that they're literally slaughtering children outside of the prison cell, which you know is right on the street there in Dallas, and he's saying that that's going on. He's sticking his fingers into light sockets, trying to commit suicide, bashing his head up against the wall. And here's the funny part. Only did he start behaving this way after guess who visited him? Yeah, okay, And this is not the only instance where we know about it.
Speaker 2: And by the way, I got a.
Speaker 1: Hold of summ of Tom O'Neill's files. I did a whole special on Vince Booglio and what kind of a scumbag he was.
Speaker 2: By the way, I know.
Speaker 1: Everybody, you know, it's not like I'm siding with the Manson family here, but you know, corruption goes all directions here in that case. And Vince Boogliosi, you know, he's dead now, but hopefully sitting somewhere in hell considering you know, he's throwing pregnant women downstairs that he knocked up and everything else. And Tom O'Neill discovered all this, you know, in his study wild stuff. One time he kidnapped somebody's child and dropped him back off at the house. You know, took him to a toy store, bought toys and dropped them off at the house as a way of just showing him, you know, I can get to your child. Because he was under this belief that this guy was sleeping with his wife. Weird stuff went on with Boogliosi. Now, I'm not trying to sidetrack yet. I'm just saying that these stories, the deeper you go, the stranger they get. And so yeah, and when it comes to Jolly West, this guy's all over the place. He's you know, Sir Hans Saran, you can find him near there. He's all over the Manson family's all over other criminals. He shows up around Jack Ruby. Gee, just coincidentally, right, you know, And these people always end up acting out in very bizarre ways that one might say, you know, if I just told you the guy was like really heavily dosed on narcotics, you'd say, oh, well, that explains a lot of what just went on here. And Jack Ruby is a prime example of that, Okay, Glad John. So I just wanted to point that out because you know, you're in you're in my wheelhouse there with Jack Ruby, and I found it amazing that all these crazy behaviors that Ruby starts, you know, which people talked about for years, where he was saying weird things and talking about dark, shadowy things that were going on, and he started to get really paranoid and again he's bashing his head up against the wall and all these kind of things he was doing. And then he dies of cancer, you know, in sixty eight. But you know, and people have their questions about that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because them Culture did have I mean they say in them Culture papers that they think they've found the way to cause you know, quick acting cancer with you know, certain hypercarcinogens that you know, they developed in the m Kulture Project and culture you know, the CIA project, which is the umbrella project for one hundred and forty nine other subprojects. And you know, now I don't get into Ruby seriously in the in this film, because I do talk about them in my book Drugs and Weapons against Us, and but in this film it's just the key is doctor Jilliam West had perfected the use of hypnosis and drugs. It's in the letters or Neil found in the letters to you know, cause people to do what they know the CIA wanted them to do. And that's what Manson you know, was part of and that's what they helped Manson calls and all these girls, the whole Manson family kept visiting doctor West at the half Mac the hate Ashbury Free Medical Clinic for about six months. They were visiting them almost every day, you know, they say at least once a week, but often daily. And and that's you know what that was a CIA project, you know obviously because the letters were going back and forth between the mkal TRA director and doctor Jolly West while he had an office at he'd Ashbury Free Michael Clinic. And and so that's where they got hypnotized, you know, most like again they used the drugs on him.
Speaker 4: He perfected that. But with Sir Hansor Hand, I have.
Speaker 3: A a doctor, doctor William Bryant admitting that with enough drugs and enough of gnosis in time, you could get someone to do anything he wanted.
Speaker 4: And so it's you know, this is some.
Speaker 3: Of those CIA projects and how they killed these you know political leaders that were against the war and uh, we're for civil rights and and some of these you know, great activists that were leading the activist group that were doing good work to you know, go against the Vietnam War and go against wars today even I think, you know, it goes all the way up to today because because all these projects, I want to just say, some of these whistleblowers that were involved in the FBI's counter intelligence program, which was an overlapping program with m KILT, they basically said the whistleblowers from those programs, like Wes Swearing and says that even though I was a Cotent tel proagent in the sixties, is supposedly stopped in seventy one, but it never did stop. They just changed the names and kept it going until I at least until I came out with my memoir in the mid nineteen nineties. And so you know, they all whistleblowers from these programs do say they continue till today.
Speaker 4: And so that's the sad fact, is just under different names.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that's the thing. They are under different names.
Speaker 1: Like when people talk about, you know, today's MK Ultra project, I say, well, that's a convenient way to label it, but that's not the name of it anymore. It's obviously not that you know, we wouldn't even know the details about this had not somebody forgot to destroy the financial documents. Uh, you know, that's one thing Dollis forgot to clean up, was the financial documents. Otherwise we would have never been able to reconstruct this. But either way, these programs have continued under different names with different heads, but some of those same actors stay in place as well. Like when did they shut down that clinic that you were just talking about, Because there was a.
Speaker 3: Clinic that that's the funny coincidence there. It's not obviously it's not a coincidence, but yeah, they just closed that down within weeks of after maybe maybe a couple of months or so, after Tom O'Neill's book came out, you know, exposing that that clinic that he asked for a free medical clinic, so, you know, and Joe Rogan said, you know, what are the odds? Has been fifty years, sixty years, and they suddenly closed it down if Tom O'Neil's book comes out, you.
Speaker 1: Know, yeah, well, look, I'm not a huge fan of Rogan, but broken Clocks and all, you know what I mean, he got that one right, because it's wild and look, there are a variety of things going on here, right there is the general attack on the culture, which doesn't necessarily specifically target people, which is meant to you know, keep the population sick and bewildered.
Speaker 2: And busy with you know, junk.
Speaker 1: And like I said, I even I utilized psilocybin because I had a serious PTSD issue. I dosed myself, okay, and I was able to utilize that to reorganize some things in my mind. Okay.
Speaker 3: I didn't talk about psilocybin in my books and my films because I just haven't, you know, found the evidence that that was used the same way acid was.
Speaker 4: Acids very artificial, right, and much more dangerous.
Speaker 3: Psilocybin. I just haven't found that, So I didn't you discuss that. But MDMA ecstasy is problematic because it's u It definitely you know, messes with your brain in a bad way, you know, messes with memory in a bad way.
Speaker 4: So that's very problematic.
Speaker 3: And that's one of the few things the FDA got right, I think, is I believe they didn't allow that to pass because yeah, PTSD is terrible, and if psilocybin helps it, great, but MDMA or ecstasy or mally they call it now, is not the right answer. And EMDR eye movement to sensitization reprocessing is actually the least and masive way to cure PTSD is because I've used it for the last ten years, I've found great results for PTSD is.
Speaker 4: Along with you know many other EMDR therapists.
Speaker 1: No, and look, I'm not even recommending what I'm saying I did for myself. I just state that it was a big help because I was getting crushed by this. I mean I had gone through and again it's trauma based stuff. And that's the thing is that some of us have been traumatized just in general life. I mean, I don't claim to be targeted by MK ultra, but believe me, I had a traumatic childhood. You know, the chapter that I wrote and I'm still working on my book, but the chapter I wrote in the book is that you know, the the drug war has child soldiers. Because you know, that's that's how I count where it is. I came through my trauma based programming. That wasn't targeting me. It's not like they came after me, but they went after a generation this way.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, definitely, So you.
Speaker 1: Know generating like there is a reason why Generation X is not the big player on the political scene, is not that. I'm serious. If you notice we stayed home. You know, why were the the boomers arguing with the new generation? Right, the X just stayed home?
Speaker 3: Because I don't I think your generation X, and I'm Generation X John Stewart's generation X, I don't think we stayed home. I mean, I'm fifty nine, and you know, I think you're doing great stuff chuck with your you know podcast. I'd like to think I'm you know, where you're having an effect. I'm having affect a little effect. But the effect with my books and films, John Stewart and just having great generation I'm saying, not saying it's the greatest. But he did a good job of getting some you know, more anti war you know, maybe uh pro civil rights in some way ideas out in a comic way, right, And so I don't, Yeah, I don't think we totally stayed at home, though I do think we might have been traumatized by the old drug war. I agree, you know, but we were all introduced to so many drugs.
Speaker 4: I have no doubt about that. You know.
Speaker 1: So and you also covered the Vietnam War of the Golden Triangle, and you know, and that's something I always bring up because people talk about this, you know, opioid crisis, or they used to.
Speaker 2: They stop now.
Speaker 1: But if you notice a couple of years ago when they were talking about it, they were talking about it like it was brand new.
Speaker 2: And I'm saying to myself, my whole life, the opioid crisis has been going on.
Speaker 1: It's just that when I was I mean, I was taught to mix and distribute heroin when I was less than ten years old.
Speaker 4: You know, so to deal what you deal with that, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: And the stuff sold just fine. It was nice and cheap, it was nice and quiet.
Speaker 1: Of course, the crack thing went through and ripped apart a whole bunch of places in the country. That did a lot more damage to the black community, I think than any other.
Speaker 2: But either way, these drugs have.
Speaker 1: Been constantly utilized and targeted against society in general. So you know, you have the collateral damage, so to speak, people like say me, not being targeted, and then you have celebrities, people of influence who are targeted. Why because then they will spread the problem among the rest of the masses. And I mean, starting with John Lennon, you know, that's a hell of a thing to say. But you know, is that really the reason why US intelligence was all over John Lennon, you know, so talk to me about that.
Speaker 2: For a minute.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And so I think the populous was that. I think we were part of the target too. I mean not as directly, of course as these celebrities, but these celebrities, I argue, like John Lennon, you know, so, so basically, the Vietnam War, you know, started in the uh, early mid sixties, basically the mid sixties, will say, just for and and the increase in heroin coming into the United States paralleled the increase in the war in Vietnam. And that was no coincidence, of course, because as you said, Golden Triangle area best place to produce opium and heroin, and that you know, I have ci whistleblower saying how it came into the United States from that area, and you know, and increased, uh, you know, to control basically for a lot of different reasons, to make money, but also for social control, to control of the populace because when you haven't you know, people with addictions and or people selling you know, the drug, which is usually both it ruins communities.
Speaker 4: And that's what they were doing and you know, at first.
Speaker 3: They targeted black communities, but it was definitely targeting white communities too, and it was a huge population of people being targeted in that way. But they use these celebrities like John Lennon to help promote the drug, inadvertently promote the drugs. And so I show the evidence that the CIA M Culture Assistant Director Robert Lashbrook Ernest Hemingway's editor A. Hotschner, came out with the book about the sixties blown Away, where he says that A Hotchner the I mean so that Robert Lashbook, Assistant M Culture director, came over to London with tons of acid and tons of agents and tons of money and directed the agents to get LSD acid in as many musicians hands as possible.
Speaker 4: And I argue it was partly to get them to inadvertently promote the drug to others, because you know, we all loved everyone you know, looked at like the Beatles or the Rolling Stones, et cetera.
Speaker 3: And you know, so who someone you know doses John Lennon and George Harrison for them to get their first hit of acid. They put in their coffee without them knowing it, and it was joy Harrison's dentist did that to them, and John Lennon George Harrison was furious and George Harrison didn't even.
Speaker 4: Know what elles D was at the time.
Speaker 3: And so then they had an undercover agent name believe his name is Rob Scheiderman or David Schneiderman, who was the British Daily Mail newspaper, said that he was both an m I five which is British FBI, and an undercover FBI agent at the same time. The snyder Man and he convinced Mick Jagger in nineteen sixty seven to try his first acid, and so they basically used them to do this to promote this drug inadvertently. And when John Lennon to you know, by nineteen sixty seven or so, he said, he thought he was losing his mind on acid, so he stopped. He stopped, he said, for about two years. But then two people in an interview with jam you know, yeah, Win owner of the Rolling Stone started Rolling Stone magazine. He said that his publicist and you know go both convinced him to get you start taking acid again. And so this is these are some of the people that I show evidence that we're under cover agents in his life, trying to get him to keep promoting acid to the masses to quell you know, hurt people's minds, hurt you young people's minds who were involved getting more and more in mouth in the anti war movement.
Speaker 4: And so then you got him. Then Yoko, according.
Speaker 3: To you know, I didn't have this in my first film, because it came out in a book after I came out with my first film, you know, booking film Drugs's Weapons against Us. But a close friend who was a journalist was friends with Yoko, and John said that Yoko introduced John to heroin and it was the same thing to get John to inadvertently promote heroin to all his fans, and and so it's really ugly, you know that that happened. But then, of course when he got sobered, when he sobered up and got more into activism again, anti war activism and pro civil rights activism, he had you know, Bobby seal of the founder of the National Black Panther Party on a uh, you know TV program. He was a guest host, I think from MERV Griffin at one point.
Speaker 4: And so John Lennon was you know, so radical about.
Speaker 3: The politics, and when he sobered up and got more into the politics again, they they did away with him.
Speaker 4: You know, they have best evidences that CIA.
Speaker 3: Just undercover agent basically was working at the Dakota Apartments, his Dakota apartments as a doorman that night when Mark David Chadman took a gun and let loose, you know, fired at him, and they say the best evience is that there was a backup shooter, which was that CIA. Jose San Jernis Perdomo was a former pigs veteran of you know, the former Cuban exile worked.
Speaker 5: For the CIA.
Speaker 3: And this came out with a guy and Phil Strongman came out this evidence of that and all the best events of that, and he's a noted music journalists in England and he came out with that in his book about John Lennon. And so that's just some of the new evidence I felt like needed to get out there, you know, and why they use these musicians inadvertently to promote these drugs and then when they serve it up and started getting more into activism, they were done away with.
Speaker 4: And well it's sad aspect of it all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And look, even if you don't have a heavy amount of activism when you just see the potential for it, right, it can sometimes spark this kind of reaction. Now here's a weirder story, Hank Harrison, And like, I was almost surprised that I didn't see more mentions of say, the Grateful Dead in some of your stuff, because I used to know a couple of people that you know, got into that. And believe me, that was like the acid culture.
Speaker 4: You know, it was actually good as as a particular reason for.
Speaker 3: That, and I'll tell you in a moment agoing.
Speaker 1: Well, the thing is is that Hank Harrison I think of, you know again, because I.
Speaker 2: Interviewed him shortly before he died, you know, not long ago.
Speaker 1: And the thing was that, I mean, he got into some weird stuff and he started calling me just before he passed away, Like the week he passed away, he was calling me, leaving me messages telling me that he needed to get something out that was important. And I still don't know what it is. But you know, for listeners who don't know or don't remember, Hank Harrison is you know, Courtney Love's biological father, right, but he was also the road manager for The Grateful Dead, and he was heavily influential in a whole lot of this culture. And I got to tell you that, honestly, after speaking with him on air off air, I don't know what to make of Hank Harrison, right, And even though I mean he was clearly a brilliant guy. He had a lot of intelligence. He was very creative stuff like that. I mean, I even was virtually they invited me to go on the Zoom for his memorial service. They held right so because I was one of the last people still in contact with him, and this and that, and it was it was so strange. But anyway, why do I bring this up? Because Courtney Love is like the way better Yoko when she goes in and somehow gets Kurt into using the heroine. Now, look, people that wind up using drugs, you know, for repetition, it's usually because there is either a physical pain or a psychological pain which is constant, and that is usually why they're seeking to you know that that old phrase self medicating. And I'm not big on the psychiatric industry because the psychiatric industry, in my mind, has done a lot more harm than good. In all honesty, I know you're a therapist and whatnot, but I agree with you. So here's the thing, though, is that people that are in search of something to stop the pain again, whether it's emotional or you want to call it spiritual, or it's physical. And in Kurt's case, I think it was spiritual and physical. You know, there was something sad inside of him, but there was also a physical pain. He had stomach problems and you know, believe me, if you're constantly because I went through a time period of bad stomach issues, it will shut down everything.
Speaker 2: If your guts are killing.
Speaker 1: You, you know, And he finds heroin, Heroin will work again. Opium is you know, heroin is opium based. And thanks Bear Aspiring Company for introducing you know, heroin to the people because you know why they wanted to get people off of morphine. That was the answer to get him off of morphine, right, it was the non addictive. Yeah, heroin was the non addictive you know. That's why it should be no surprise that oxycotton was a non addictive drug. Also, you know, when they got their right FDA guy in place.
Speaker 2: But that's the story for another time. Back to it, the influence of court plans.
Speaker 4: I appreciate you bringing that up. For my film.
Speaker 3: That's good.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, well see here's the thing.
Speaker 1: Long before it was in your film, I've been talking about this, right because because to me, the opium war so to speak, has never stopped. It keeps changing form. They keep reintroducing it, they keep repackaging it. And opium is a wonderful control mechanism. Is it a useful narcotic? Yes, it can be used to take care of things. I mean, you got to admit it does kill pain when applied, you know, and stuff like that. You know, I'm just saying. And I had a problem. I was hooked onto pain killers for a while because I had bad back injury, and I got hooked on painkillers, and you know, I thought I was going to die trying to come off with those things. It's very similar to heroin withdrawal. It's basically the same thing, anyway, It's a synthetic version of it.
Speaker 2: So hooray. You know, I was on a.
Speaker 1: Percocet's oxy cotton and anything else I could buy on the street at that point because I couldn't get enough for my doctors, right, but I got medically addicted anyway. That's the thing though, is that Kurt basically did that, except he had a little more access because he had you know, some friendly doctors, like a lot of these stars get and he had Courtney helping him get stuff. And she's there. Now this whole weird thing. Think about this, though, guys. Is that Hank Harrison who is connected to the Grateful Dead and he's like this way out guy. Courtney Love has this crazy background, which you know, let's not forget. She's also Nancy Sponging in the movie said Nancy right before she's with Kurt. You know, she has a weird life where she's you know, traveled to some other countries, been around organized criminals, been around a lot of destructive and interesting people in the intelligence agencies.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 3: Her prostitution in these Asian countries, including for the Japanese mafia, right, yeah, as a teenager, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then she shows up and it's like, oh, I'm Kurt Cobain's wife. Now, you know, like I don't even know how to approach Francis Bean or whatever. She's come out on uh, you know, on social media in the in the past few years a bit, and you know, talk to a few people, but I don't think she's really looking to do interviews. Uh, but you know, I don't know what to make of Francis either or what's gone on there. But you know, the one thing about Hank is that, even though he's a suspicious character, right, uh, he was just screaming up and down basically that Kurtney killed you know, uh, you know, Kurt Courtney killed Kurt. I said Kurtney, Well, Courtney killed Kurt. Sorry, And I can believe that. I've definitely seen a lot of weird evidence. But again, it's this broken trail of strangeness and her influence over him. And meanwhile, that's a completely different uh you know, a social figure or whatever than John Lennon, let's say, although it's probably still in the white community. So you know, we're gonna have to touch on Tupac before we're done. But I mean, what about that. I mean, do you think people I missed the boat on that because they've gotten too involved in the murder mystery end of it, or.
Speaker 4: You yeah, well I think they Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean, I think it's it's scary to talk about that aspect of it. But when you know, there's certain podcasters that cover uh you know, Courtney killing Kurt up a storm, and uh, they're they're like censored when they when they interviewed me. And thankfully though they've finally broken through that censorship and gotten you know, our interview up there, and people accepted it quickly. They're like that makes sense, you know, because you know the situation with Hank. You know, Hank is not I couldn't you know, I read his He sent me a PDF version of his book before he came out with that. He sent it to like a uh, you know, a certain amount of people before he came out with in paperback form and the PDF he had the CIA, he said, the letter letter from the CIA, he had that, that know, the Guy O'Leary, Stephen O'Leary letter, you know, who kind of guided Courtney when she was seventeen years old, had just come into Ireland. He you know, he got he slept with her, then guide her through London and through Liverpool to the music scene in Liverpool which with all these rising you know musicians, alternative and rock musicians that were going to get big, you know, like at a Man and the Pogues, et cetera.
Speaker 4: And how she just brought a.
Speaker 3: Thousand hits of acid, really strong acid over there, just like you know, Robert Lashbrook did in the sixties. And she has distributed to all these musicians and also you know a number of other drugs, you know, narcotics and other things. And she duplicated that behavior throughout the punk music scenes of arising in the United States, Portland, in Los Angeles and Los Angeles. She married the top punk rocker and and he just thought he was marrying, you know, he said this, this left wing you know, punk musician herself, the Courtney. And it turns out he felt he was married to Phillis Diller, this right wing Philis Diller, who was you know, he says, you said, told her him that she slept with army generals in Alaska, and they told her that, you know, explained why wars are good for us, and so you know, she's pro war, and so she was just a mess and she could hire hitman, you know, thugs to beat him up when he didn't he didn't do what she said. So he just divorced her guy as far away from her as possible. But then she finds, you know, finds Kurt and clings to hymns. Now, with Harrison's testimony, all he said in his book. I just read it very carefully to key points out of it, and I said, you know, can you you know, show me backup evidence for some of this. And I searched for backup evidence for as much of it as possible, and only included that, you know, that stuff from him that had backup evidence. And that's why I, you know, relied on some of the key stuff he had there, that word gems. And he does have a lot of very interesting information that I didn't include in my book and film just because for space reasons most likely, but nonetheless, you know, it's just he was on the scene in a big way, researching himself too, and that's great to have that firsthand evidence that this Stephen O'Leary, you know, when his deathbed, says, I, you know, I wasn't a spy per se, but I had to report to the US embassy in Ireland, you know, once a week and give a report.
Speaker 4: So obviously, yes, he was part of the US intelligence.
Speaker 3: And so he you know, he copies Robert lashbook and guiding this seventeen year old you know, supposed groupie Courtney Love throughout the music scenes in England, and he says he got helped, you know, Hank said that a guy named Kevin O'Leary, his brother was was helped, was there guiding this you know situation too, And so it's just a you know, so I found the obituary that had Stephen O'Leary's death when Hank Harrison said, and the area of the of the country, Minnesota where Hank Harrison said, And there's Kevin O'Leary's brother in the obituary.
Speaker 4: So it could be just a coincidence.
Speaker 3: But there's Courtney Love in you know, in the last five or ten years, you know, being caught with Kevin O'Leary. You know, what's he doing, what she's doing, hanging out with shark tanks, Kevin O'Leary, And there are film you know, the pap Rozzi has them on film, you know, hanging out or you're asking are you dating and stuff.
Speaker 4: So I don't know if it's the same Kevin Oilary, but it.
Speaker 3: Sure is an interesting coincidence and makes it look like that this Kevin O'Leary could be her handler, but you know, who knows for sure. It's just it's a lot of evidence that Courtney Love is being handled by you know, members of you know, us of US intelligence to keep doing whatever she's doing in that community, and then where she ends up next, she ends up when Jeffrey Epstein's you know, Little Black Book is one of the only females in his Little Black Book that has major prominence that was a material witness to to the actual crimes of you know, sexual abuse of minors.
Speaker 4: And that's what you know he was.
Speaker 3: So she was starred in that way by you know, the attorneys that were representing some of the victims.
Speaker 2: Normally that you know John.
Speaker 1: Not only that, but there's a good handful of West Coast musicians right who had encountered her during that time when she was in California, when she was in uh, Oregon and uh and stuff like this in Washington.
Speaker 2: Uh. And you know a lot of them refused to talk.
Speaker 1: Uh. Like you probably recall a guy named Jack Blood who used to do this kind of show.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: And you know he's since stopped, he's gone back to just being a musician, and he's out there in Seattle and he's doing his thing.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 1: But but he was at the old media thing for many years. I'm sure you spoke to him at some point.
Speaker 4: He at one time was Yeah.
Speaker 1: Jack Blood at one time he was her roommate. He was a roommate with Courtney Love. Would not talk about the details of that ever in public. A bunch of other guys that I knew just because I was a musician in the nineties, they would not talk about their interactions with her.
Speaker 2: Weirdest thing I ever saw.
Speaker 1: Like usually, if you know a musician and they've been in touch with or in the orbit of or the universe as somebody who's famous, they want to tell you every story possible about they hung out with them to do this, They d had this party, they did this drug with him, whatever. But they tell you everything. When it comes to her, I don't want to talk about it. I mean, that's the weirdest thing that I personally experienced. Plus Hank, you know, he said a lot of stuff again that I can't verify, But man if I could verify half of some of the stuff he said to me off air, I mean it's out there, John, you know, it's pretty out there. I mean the stuff he's saying about his own daughter.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, you know, I mean he used to manage the Great Dead when they were the Warlocks, I guess, But he said that you know that they were actually, you know, dealing heroin, he believes, is my understanding.
Speaker 4: I think I heard he came out without that in a book, but I can't. I can't remember if I can verify that.
Speaker 3: But either way, they you know, someone told me that he was an acid dealer, and he guys acid from the top, he said, from the dead, directly from the grateful Dead.
Speaker 4: But you know that's just some of it all.
Speaker 1: But yeah, she's, well, you did tell me you would explain to me why you don't mention the Grateful Dead so much?
Speaker 2: Could could you do that now?
Speaker 1: Because I'm curious now, like why why is it? I mean, I'm thinking that's the biggest acid related you know, recording artist in history.
Speaker 3: I insinuate a lot in my book, but but my publisher very means well, but he uh, he just he's a big Grateful Dead fan. And I used to be a big Grateful Dead fan, you know, when I was maybe a teenager stuff.
Speaker 4: But you know, when I.
Speaker 3: Found out that, you know what I just told you about the dead with the acid and stuff, and I just stopped being a fan. But they, you know, I just he because because he was such a big Grateful Dead fan.
Speaker 4: I was worried.
Speaker 3: Uh, he's a big you know, he's he's more positive about LSD and obviously I'm more negative of eloic D in my book. And we had back and forth about that, and you know, that was a hard thing.
Speaker 4: It wasn't easy to come out with my book.
Speaker 3: You know, you're bound to have some differences with editors that you know, you always probably do have different, you know, differences with your publisher.
Speaker 4: So you know, my publisher had this point of view.
Speaker 3: So I thought, like, I can't jeopardize this book coming out anymore. I gotta just be careful. You know how many people implicate. So I just had stuff only Grateful Dead. But I just I couldn't, you know, say anything more than I've said.
Speaker 1: Basically, do you think someday you might put it out in a film or something like in a short film or something like that.
Speaker 4: Well, I just yeah, I don't know. It's I don't know if I have enough for that.
Speaker 3: I just had enough maybe to add to maybe a chapter or something.
Speaker 4: But I think there's nothing.
Speaker 3: There's enough implied already with they had the first act tests, you know, they were holding the first asset test and there was loads of CIA undercover. You know, CIA people undercover at the acid tests.
Speaker 4: You know, what are they doing.
Speaker 3: They're traveling from Langley, Washington, all the way to San Francisco for these asset tests.
Speaker 4: It's ridiculous.
Speaker 3: You know, people like John Gittings are the top psychologist from kiltre Is undercover at the acetest with a grateful dead or the house band. It's pretty obvious, you know, it's I mean, it just implies enough right there.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, fair enough.
Speaker 1: And you also talked about, you know, the strange scenes inside of Laurel Canyon there and a particular author that a lot of people like to bring up. Uh you know, and Maria Heller was a very good friend of his as well. Uh So I wonder if you wouldn't want to just talk about him a little bit before we get done. But also we got to touch on Tupac and then we'll be through a whole hour with no problem here. So yeah, so good, good, tell me about that a little bit.
Speaker 3: Yes, I appreciate you bringing up Dave McGowan because he I think he was a great writer, researcher, I mean, one of the best argue wall you know, with all his foresight, you know, considered supposedly the soonest person to implicate the you know, the US is, you know, carrying out the inside.
Speaker 4: Job on nine to eleven with the.
Speaker 3: World Trade Center and all. But mcgallan's h weird scenes inside the Canyon. I don't even think it's his best book, but it's it's the one that applies to my work so much, as does his other book, Program to Kill. But like, we couldn't really get into that because I had been doing the same research as him.
Speaker 4: But he, you know, he came out with things faster it was.
Speaker 3: You know, it's a great writer, and but so weird scenes sets up this.
Speaker 4: This uh you know, covers Low Canyon.
Speaker 3: How they instant rise of all these musicians and they all have ties to either you know, military intelligence and or the wealthiest oligarchs. David Osby being one of the top ones holding drug and sex parties to lure actors and musicians to these parties with these orgies and and drugs to turn them on to you know, all these different drugs get them.
Speaker 4: Using heroin, cocaine, and acid, and the Manson.
Speaker 3: Family by you know, late nineteen sixty seven, early nineteen sixty eight, they started becoming part of these parties. And here's all these hypnotized you know, dissociative likely girls, young girls having orgies with you know at these parties too.
Speaker 4: But anyways, the Manson family is part of all that living, you.
Speaker 3: Know at the Beach Boys Drummer's house and for six months and you know, in six early six, nineteen sixty eight, and so there's huge parties there.
Speaker 4: There's huge parties.
Speaker 3: Frank Zappa comes from his father worked for Edgewood Arsenal here in Maryland, which was part of m k Lture, the m culture project, you know, using involved in chemical warfare. And he's Zapp has recruited to go out to Lowal Canyon, made instant star and hold these these parties in regular parties.
Speaker 4: And the other one.
Speaker 3: Is phil Is Papa John Phillips, who is the most bizarre, you know, one of the most bizarre guys around. His father's military. He went to the Naval Academy, supposedly dropped out, but I argue you probably dropped out to do undercover work. He's uh he marries into uh John Quincy Adams like descendants, you know. He marries that woman, has a kid with her Mackenzie Phillips gets away from her, and then Mary gets hooked up with this bizarre woman who whose father's probably blamed for the Black dalue A murder. But this so him and this bizarre woman hold constant drug and sex parties, you know, for the stars in Lowell Canyon also, and so meanwhile, John Phillips is drugging his daughter McKenzie, who becomes a TV star for on One Day at a Time for us.
Speaker 4: You know who grew up in that age.
Speaker 3: You remember One Day at a Time, and you know it's one of the top shows on television. And he's you know, having sex with his daughter right before she gets married and for ten years after. So she's obviously a drugged out, sadly made dissociate type robot by him with all the drugs and crazy sex with her father.
Speaker 4: And it's just very sad story.
Speaker 3: But he, you know, this is a guy's you know, basically a predator monster doing these things. And so Dave mcgallan did great work in uncovering all this what was really going on in Laal Canyon, but he also covered how some of these guys like Barbara Sears, Rockefeller's cousin was a key player in that in that he had a he gave dance lessons and led all these groupie girls.
Speaker 4: He gave dance lessons to to go to all these bands.
Speaker 3: And meanwhile he wasn't using drugs at all, but he was using all the same techniques as Charles Manson was with his family. And it was just a you know, really interesting tons of parallels he shows in his book. I couldn't show him all on my film. And that's just some of that, you know, And I get into the fact that the whole Rockefeller family was helping fund m culture when when you know, Congress, when the government pulled out a little bit of funding for it, they step in and the Rockefeller Foundation would give lots of money to it, and so they were you know, this was there was a lot of parallels with what was going on, you know, with the CIA and funding, with the Rockefellers and with you know, then leading into what happened with Charles Manson and all that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, getting then the same people are setting up method and clinics. By the way, a.
Speaker 1: Little while later, you know, after they introduced the heroin into the country. Now we'll also you know, they give you the problem, the reaction, and the solution in three drug stages, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: That's just it's put you in handcuffs. Have you come to a clinic every.
Speaker 3: Single day versus all the other countries you know that use subox and that you know is much much better you know, as a you know, for a medication for you know, OPI.
Speaker 4: The addiction, I mean, the best is getting off it completely.
Speaker 3: But if you put suboxon, it's definitely much superior to Method areic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it actually takes it out of your system. The thing with methodone is now you're addicted to the methodone or bupern x or whatever it is that they're giving you.
Speaker 2: Uh And and that's the thing.
Speaker 1: Those clinics still continue rather quietly all over the country. But to my understanding, it's the Rockepellers who set them up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no doubt.
Speaker 1: So anyway, let's go to the last thing here, just real fast, and I don't mean to give short trip to it. But totally different cultural edge, right Tupac shakor. It's not about the drugs with tupac, although you know, some people argue, and I don't consider cannabis a drug, you know, especially in that culture. Cannabis is not a big deal to me at all. Uh, you know what, what is the worst thing that happens? It makes you a bit lazy and a bit stupid.
Speaker 3: Well, the only thing about weed is yeah, if you don't get addicted, it's not not a major issue unless they lace it with something that makes you that messes up your brain, which they have seen happen to a number of people.
Speaker 2: There's the problem.
Speaker 4: I was doing addictions counseling. Yeah, so that does happen, especially in the black community, but also I've seen some white people.
Speaker 3: It happened to some white people too, So they are putting something in the weed, you know, street weed.
Speaker 4: Sometimes it messes up some people's brains. But if you don't get addicted, it's a problem.
Speaker 3: But some some clients, my clients, you know, did get addicted to weed. Smoking every day. It hurts you know, obviously, it hurts grades. I mean, you know, it caused me almost to not graduate from high school when I was smoking weed every day my senior year. But I you know, it's just you know, so if you get developed a problem with it, it can you know, it can't make you lazier and turn you know, as I say, us into a bunch of housecats. But if you know, if you don't develop a problem with it, you're smoking every now and then and it's not lace. Yeah, no big deal really. But so Tupac, though, was such a dynamo in terms of energy and so brilliant and I had a photographic memory.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: He wrote hundreds and hundreds of songs before he died at the age of twenty five. He wrote book, you know, a book of poetry, wrote films, he wrote, he acted in six major you know film major movies released in theaters, did so much, put out so many albums. That's why he kept coming out. After he died, people thought he was still alive because he was just so you know, incredible and such an incredible writer, and he came out. He worked so incredibly hard, Like his assistant said that him and his mother were the same and that they worked twenty four hours a day, they barely slept.
Speaker 4: And that's just who he was.
Speaker 3: And so he before he became a rapper, he was actually head of the New African Panthers, who we were trying to replicate the Black Panthers, and they left that to join Digital underground and think could get out the activist message in a different way. And so he pretended to be a gangster in order to peel the gangs and put a size them, which is part of his Black Panther extended Families, per you know, plan to could get the black the leaders of the Bloods and the Crypts gangs to call peace truces and turn on too. Activism started in La spread throughout California and then spread throughout the country and Tupac was instrumental in that. And for that he was a big threat because he was taking so many street dealers off the street and stopping them, you know, from dealing drugs and but turning on to activism throughout the country. And for that that's the reason his life was so short and sadly enough.
Speaker 1: Well and also his family had been involved in, uh, you know, putting an end to a lot of the destructive stuff that was happening with drugs in his community.
Speaker 4: That mother one time leader of the Harlem Black Panthers.
Speaker 3: His father was Metulu Sha course starting acupuncture detox clinic in the Bronx, which was a pioneering clinic that's that tried to replicate itself throughout the country.
Speaker 4: I got trained in acupuncture detox there in the Bronx.
Speaker 3: Like you know, much later if well, Portmantulau was in prison, but they closed down that clinic and imprisoned him for his great activist work, sadly enough, and uh but the clinic kept going after you know, they closed it down.
Speaker 4: It reopened and uh, yeah, yeah, it's terrible.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm gonna tell you what, guys.
Speaker 1: If you go to John Potash dot com, that's John you know, spelled like John is j O h N Potash p O T A s h Okay dot com John Potash one word then dot com. If you go there, right on the front page, you'll see, uh, the trailer I believe to the movie we're talking about, which is CIA Drugs Are Us Okay, And it's the sequel to that other movie, which I don't know what kind of distribution you got on that first one, but that first one I enjoy it. I have a DVD of it, and it is one of those things is it's like I sit back and I go, these are things.
Speaker 2: That need to be said. This is what needs to be known about this.
Speaker 1: You know, it's not just the toxic nature of pop culture, you know that eats people alive. Although it kind of does that too, you know, there is something to that, you know, Like I found it interesting too when you showed that that that clip of Chuck Berry and and John Lennon in the movie, which is funny because he had Bill Burr commenting on it. But I remember Howard Stern commenting on that probably thirty years earlier.
Speaker 4: You know, Bill Berry's He's great. I love Bill Berry. It's really funny.
Speaker 3: Chris Rocks in the film too, in my film too, And I think I love Chris Rock too. Oh yeah them in the film.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, No, Chris Rock is great.
Speaker 1: Bill Burr is one of the funniest guys out there period. I mean, I love Dave Chappelle too, but you know, but these are the guys that I think are still on the cutting edge. But it's amazing some of the stuff that Bill Burr slips into his podcast and his stand up routine on occasion, because you know, he doesn't go too deep into the rabbit holes, but he lets you know that he's been there, you know, So I love that. Anyways, if you go to John Potash dot com, you can see this. It's available on two b Where else is the movie available if people want to go get.
Speaker 3: It, Yeah, it's on YouTube, movie rents, It's on ten other platforms, and you can you find them at John Podash dot com. But as for the DVD has the eighteen plus minutes of bonus scenes, and you can get that of course, on Amazon, at Barnes and Noble and Target actually, and even Walmart, believe it or not, dispause they sell on their website. I don't know if they doubt they sell in the stores, but it's nice that, you know, if you want to have avoid Amazon, you can get somewhere like Barnes and Noboard Target.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, I would definitely suggest checking out anything other than Amazon, because.
Speaker 2: I think somebody needs to do a movie about that.
Speaker 1: But anyway, there needs to be an in depth movie about that, because it's getting darker and darker, and I got to tell you, I'm a little nervous about what we're about to face here, you know, regarding the changes.
Speaker 2: Again.
Speaker 1: You know what, I'm not a Trump fan. I wasn't sitting there telling you to vote for Harris either, because that was ridiculous.
Speaker 2: But I mean, you know.
Speaker 3: At least Trump was an anti war with this Ukraine business, and Biden is trying to go full throttle and start World War three, you know, before Trump gets into office.
Speaker 4: It's just absurd.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but he's the anti war part is very important to stop, you know, possibly having a nuclear war with Russia.
Speaker 2: See, I got you there.
Speaker 1: But I'm also a little nervous about how pro war he might be in Israel, you know, just saying just.
Speaker 4: Like, yeah, hopefully he's not, but yeah, we'll see.
Speaker 2: You know, we we shall see.
Speaker 1: And that's the thing. We're gonna have to stay tuned on all of this. But as we do, we can't allow society to be completely dominated and poisoned and destroyed by the other weapons which are trained against us. Because you know what, there's a whole lot of weapons on the planet, and there's a lot of ways they can be pointed at everyone. And indeed, the drugs are one weapon. There's psychological weapons. There is the material out there, there is the you know, the programming that is occurring here. You know they call TV programming programs and all that. Sure, but believe me, it didn't stop just because people have thrown out their TVs. Okay, the programming is still happening. And I know you know this, John, but I'm just saying that when they hobble us with the drugs and they weaken us with that, they make it, you know, almost necessary based on what it is you got to endure, which, by the way, you're also one of the few people who's had the courage to mention the boy Scouts in your movie too, by the way, so big up see you there, because a lot of people are afraid to even mention them anymore.
Speaker 2: You know that. I don't know what's going on with that, do you.
Speaker 4: That's strange. I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's like, look, Jeffrey Epstein is okay to mention okay, And you know you can talk about Harvey Weinstein and you can talk about these other sexual predators, but just stop talking about the boy Scouts.
Speaker 2: I don't know what that is. Why is that happening anyway?
Speaker 1: I don't figure you're going to answer it, John, I'm just saying, but it is really strange to me when I see musicians clamming up about Courtney Love, when I see the bizarre way that the mainstream media grabbed and picked up the Tupac story. Just this past year, right, I mean, all of a sudden headline news, it looks like there's going to be an arrest and oh, by the way, really really quietly, just by the way, the Malcolm X thing, they had to let those guys out of pre did you know that anyway?
Speaker 3: Right now, the three daughters are suing the CIA, FBI, and NYPD for collaboration and killing their father.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I think they're going to try to replicate what happened in Memphis with the MLK killing, you know, where basically the government, the mob, everybody was kind of implicated in that civil trial, you know, in doctor King's assassination, which is funny that he didn't come up in your film too much because he's another anti Vietnam activist that you know, they threatened him with. You know, look, well they'll find you dead somewhere with a syringe in your arm. You know, you might commit suicide. Why don't you commit suicide? I mean they went after him with cointelpro.
Speaker 3: Right, and so he was more in my first book and then my first film, and then a little bit more for some of my drugs and weapons against this film too. But yeah, this film, I just thought, you know, I just kind of focus one of these other people that were more directly hit with the drug aspect of it all.
Speaker 1: But I'll warn you if you get this film and and you you know, you either buy a copy of it, or you download it, or you go to tub or whatever it is you choose to do, it is a barrage of information. Okay, I'm telling you, it's a barrage of information. There's a little bit of a sark downic sarcasm on occasion. By the way, I know you say in there somewhere that it's supposed to be comedic. Yeah, you know, Look, don't be offended by this. I don't find it funny.
Speaker 7: I hear you.
Speaker 4: It's dark. It's dark comedy. And I don't blame you for thinking, oh my god, this is so dark. You can't make fun of this stuff.
Speaker 1: No, but you know what, I get the joke, but I don't think it's funny. At the same time. I'm sitting there, but I'm saying to myself the whole time, while I'm listening to this, while I'm watching this go by, I'm saying to myself, thank God, somebody is putting this all in one place. Other people have taken some of these aspects John and they they've come out with you know, hey, here's my thing on MK Ultra, here's how this has gone on. You know, here's Jolly West. I mean, I did the thing on Jolly West. Even on this show.
Speaker 2: I did two.
Speaker 1: Parts, you know, and stuff like that. And and some of us have pulled together some interesting little pieces.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: But you literally cram all of this into this running barrage, which is amazing. And the point at the end of it, what is it that you want people to take away from this?
Speaker 2: That's my last question, and then we're going to close this out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, I want people to take away the fact that they, you know, we can be independent thinkers and we can get outside.
Speaker 4: Of this drug haze and drug world that you.
Speaker 3: Know is trying to attack our minds and our bodies and our lives, and we can you know, uh parse it out and say we you know, we just resist it. And we can also you know, try to inform and educate musicians that they could attack you this way, they could try and I pH this way, and uh, you know, inform educate other activists that you know, we got resist and we got to be our sharpest to resist and we can't mess our brains up because they've got more money and they you know, but we've got the numbers and creative resistance can you know, work. And so you know a lot of these groups, SDS and the Panthers had some great creative resistance and they were you know, did achieve a lot despite being.
Speaker 4: Targeted and attacked.
Speaker 3: But they had you know, it helped to sober up first, you know, before they had some you know, even more effect, greater effect to stop wars, stop the Vietnam War for example, and you know, probably stopping wars you know, thereafter by being more elucid sober and using their creativity to do such.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 1: One live question came in connected to the TUPAC discussion. So I do want to throw it at you just before I close out, just to give give this listener is due because I think it's an interesting question connected to the two Bloc murder. Of course, is Biggie Small's right, is you know in the notorious Big Well you know in recent news his guy you know, puff Daddy right, Sean Combs, a guy whose hand I actually shook it one time in a weird situation. This guy has now gotten himself in a lot of trouble. Does it look like one of these kind of things that maybe if you started to dig into it you could find the same kind of connections, that's the question from the listener.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So in my book the FBI War on Tipoxicor, which has been republished a State Repression of Black Leaders, I do have a chapter when Puffy and you know now called Pete Diddy Sean Puffy Combs, he the FBI did target him for even though he was.
Speaker 4: Not he was a political for all this.
Speaker 3: And you know, I can't say I think he has a lot of talent, but they as a talent as a businessman obviously.
Speaker 4: But he did get political in the late nineties.
Speaker 3: He did try to join the hip hop summon Action Network, and I described that, and I describe how he was targeted for that. He was targeted with a like a you know, armed armed mugging at a party, right, and then he was they attempted. When I was living in New York, I heard the newscast newscaster, mainstream newscaster like Channel eleven or whatever it was, and the kind of thing where ABC News say that they spent new York spent the I mean, the New York prosecutor spent the most money ever to get a charge to you know, get a conviction for gun possession on Puff Daddy, on p Diddy and and so he was definitely targeted at that time for his political work because he was born. He was one of the chairs of the group you know, Hip Hop's an action network which had Columbia University professor Manning Marrable, the Democratic Socialist as part of that group, is on the chair, you know, on.
Speaker 4: The board of that group. It had.
Speaker 3: It got the top rappers involved in that group, you know, Eminem and Jays I forget all the others, but the really top rappers of the day, you know, fifty and so. Yes, I think it's certainly possible that he's definitely targeted.
Speaker 4: Then is he being targeted again?
Speaker 3: Now? I don't know, it's certainly possible. You can't trust the FBI when they say, okay, we found all this. Maybe he did have these things, or maybe he was compromised at some point, or they threatened him and they got to get him involved in things that we're carrying out and culture like parties.
Speaker 4: I don't know for sure.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry I haven't investigated enough, but that's just the bit I do know.
Speaker 1: Right, But that's one of those instances where again, you know, you dig hard enough on any of these things and it might be difficult to determine whether somebody is a victim or a predator or both in these circumstances, because that's.
Speaker 2: That's what happens.
Speaker 1: You know, they find that you have a proclivity, they go after it, they blackmail you with it. Next thing is you're working for them, and you.
Speaker 2: Never know where that goes.
Speaker 1: So anyway, John Potash dot com again, Drugs r US. That's the new film, and it is say again.
Speaker 3: It's the c I A Drugs or US. Some other people have thought it was just called Drugs or US. But CIA Drugs are US, right.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, c I A Drugs are US. My mistake there, but definitely John Potash dot com, p O T A. S H dot com, John Potash dot com, John Potash one word dot com. Go there, check out the trailer, get the DVD. I bet you that at extra minutes will be worth it too. Anyway, I appreciate it, and I appreciate all of you, So.
Speaker 2: No matter who you are, where you are when you are, I'm going.
Speaker 8: Oh Chili dot com.
Speaker 6: Let him know, let her know. Le No, got to let them know. I'm bringing all.
Speaker 2: Shot like can tear rocks and the blight at.
Speaker 9: The drug show.
Speaker 6: I'm bringing all shot, I hear rots.
Speaker 2: The blight at the drug shows.
Speaker 10: Is not that the world's worst professional Profoca tour hit them like it's two thousand something and Becket's back on tour. You never really wanted me anyway. Alcohol turns me into your enemy.
Speaker 2: I'm go sending me Sam with some hagnessy. I used to think that bottle was the remedy.
Speaker 10: Picked it up once or twice after I let it go, but finally had to let it be.
Speaker 2: I used to roll over the jive.
Speaker 6: Did she would give me a let timpers and literacy, I mean literally, I figure.
Speaker 7: I'm the letter.
Speaker 2: They all want chances me to except a chancers.
Speaker 6: To learn the letter go and learn the let it go.
Speaker 3: Oh the cha.
Speaker 11: I mean the Toca.
Speaker 10: I have a couple of heroes, the Tokay of fair flaws.
Speaker 2: I want in stayed sober with.
Speaker 9: Our sand trick is zero yo yo thiss. Doug Campbell, host of the Dallas Action podcast presented by Wall Street Window, and you are listening to the o'chell effect revelation through conversation.
Speaker 5: Do you like history, real history that you were never taught in schools? Why the Vietnam War, Nuclear Bombs and Nation Building in Southeast Asia by author Mike Swanson, with new documentation never seen before that will open your eyes to events that led up to this. Why the Vietnam War, Nuclear Bombs in nation Building in Southeast Asia, nineteen forty five through nineteen sixty one. Get your copy today at Amazon dot com. Why the Vietnam War by author Mike Swantz.
Speaker 7: In Denial Secret Wars with air Strikes and Tanks by Larry Hancock. Secret wars became a staple of US covert operations and are still happening today. Larryhancock's book In Denial rips the cover off many of them, using new files. It exposes things about the Bay of Pigs that no one has ever written about before. It shows why it really failed and why the United States did not earn from it. It also shows why other countries today are doing secret operations with more success. This is the book that puts what some want to deny into the light in Denial.
Speaker 11: Secret wars with air strikes and tanks. Larryhancock. For more information, go to Larry hyphen Hancock dot com. Pick up your copy of In Denial at Amazon dot com in digital or physical.
Speaker 2: Fodia dot com radio network.
Speaker 7: Go ahead, call it about the JFA assassination.
Speaker 2: Right, well, what do you want to know?
Speaker 12: Dy Baker's wild claim, Oswald girlfriends he knew?
Speaker 2: Ruby and Barrie answer weapons?
Speaker 12: Really?
Speaker 1: I imagine I could claim I have four wheels. It doesn't make me a wagon, but okay, I'm.
Speaker 4: Building and trying to prevent the murder of John Kennedy.
Speaker 12: Come on now, has a real effort on the DAFA assassination.
Speaker 1: Go to Amazon dot com enter Judith Baker in her own words. You'll get the results for a digital copy of a book where Walt Brown utilizes her own words and the known evidence in the case to get at well a different perspective.
Speaker 2: Let's say you can.
Speaker 1: Get Judith Barry Baker in her own words from the author himself, signed if you request it by contacting doctor Brown at k I A S JFK at aol dot com. It's a fun book and it actually set the many many fantastic claims.
Speaker 2: Judah's very baker in her own words.
Speaker 9: Thank you for all the great information.
Speaker 12: Exiso were bold. Oh yes that's.
Speaker 2: Did you express my caller stools?
Speaker 1: There anyone else who happens to get on the air to Jelly dot com who not necessarily replected he views of Jelly dot com or Jolly and we are not responsible for any stupidity which might ensue.
Speaker 3: Thank you.