Speaker 1: You see something's going to happen.
Speaker 2: What? What's gonna happen?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 2: Welcome to the Occult Rejects. You already know what time it is you hit that play button if you're listening to the audio, or you already saw what the title is on the video. So it's story time with Robbie Marx and we'll be talking about Adonis in a little bit of maybe after ninety two. But before we introduce Robbie, you're gonna introduce the other rejects. I got my man the Headless Giant with me again. What is going on, sir? How are you?
Speaker 1: How's it going? If you just came over from our stream? You know I love Robbie Marx's story time, and so I'm back again. I'm ready to hear about Adonnas And you can uh email me. You're a cult slash esoteric slash strange dream stories at the Headless Giant at podcast at gmail dot com and we will get those right out to the Oh. Also, if you include your address, Nick will send you some stickers. So send me those emails, tell me about your strange experiences and we'll get that up to you every Thursday.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, throwing that address and I'll throw you eight stickers. Keep it magical like the magician. All right, So, my man Tyrone, what is going on, sir?
Speaker 4: I'm doing all right. I'm glad to be here, like as always, you know, I'm always here for the knowledge and gaining the wisdom from other people. They always say the gray hair is wisdom, and I see I'm seeing a lot of gray hair there right now, so I'm gonna seem like I'm gonna give me some a lot of knowledge today. So I'm glad to be here. My everything you can find on me is on my website, rebirthadeword dot com. I also wrote a best selling book, Journey through the Origins of Course of History, and it's on Amazon right now.
Speaker 5: I appreciate that.
Speaker 2: Of course. Hell yeah, thank you for coming on, man. I love that. And my man Robbie Marks, I know it's it's been a minute since you've been on and we have gotten some new followers since then. So please let everybody know what's up with Robbie Marx and where they can find all your amazing work and your art. Please.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm an artist and I do a lot of research. I do concert festival posters, mom and pop barbecue, just any you know, any kind of anything. As far as for art, I'm pretty much an artist for hire and i just got back from the road, so you know, I've been kind of going through this information and getting it all together. But if you want to check out my other stuff, you can go check out my link tree which is link tree r M A r X and that'll pull up everything for me as far as my Patreon, my Instagram, my Twitter, my podcast, the Metamindcast, if you want to check that out. We've got a couple of years of backlog, you know, shows you can check out on various subjects. And yeah, that's about it.
Speaker 2: Well, so thank you so much Robbie for coming back on. I know this is kind of like I think, well, I think for you, it's been a continuation since you did like Sybil and Atism, right. Yeah, so I guess what was it that took you to want to cover Adona's.
Speaker 3: And I guess we can get into it what took me to what.
Speaker 2: I actually start, you know, covering Adona's like this, so looking into.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so you know when you when you initially I was I mean I just go through all these ancient texts, and I found this thread of Nimrod that I found really interesting as far as him becoming first skin walker, and then that kind of goes because you know, Nimrod, he was he basically was the first one to train leopards and cheetahs to do hunting, and so he would wear this this leopard skin, which you see continuing in the Phrygian schools, in the schools of Adonis, moving into Greece with Dionysus and transforming into Bacchus so and and you know, even the skin in Greece is called I think it's called naymar, which means to weep, which is a reference to Nimrod in regard to the mourners and the weepers within these various mystery school of cults when the when the god man would die, you know, they would weep and basically pound their chest, pull out their hair until the god has risen. So this is like this continuing mystery school system that's kind of moving through Egypt, coming out of ancient Sumar with ishtar Anana, moving into Mother Kibili, moving into at Adonis and Aphrodite as well.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 1: It's all centered around Thrace, right, So it's this upper part of Turkey that's sort of giving you the Phrygians giving you, you know, and that's sort of like the bridge between worlds because Thrace is right between the continental divide between the West, so this is all sort of right in there, right.
Speaker 3: And the Canonites they had kind of been assimilated by this line of Hamites that came down and became the Phoenicians. So basically you have these mystery schools because when you trace hamdback the line of Ham going to Cushion Ham and Nimrod, or Ham and Cushion Nimrod, this is basically some of the beginnings of because it was it was what was it Ham that actually brought the worship of the gods from Ethiopia into Egypt and started setting and you know, and you can kind of see these stretching back, I mean far before the recorded history we have. We have you know, statuary that kind of goes, you know, way back twelve thousand, forty thousand years of some of these goddess figurines, you know. So it's it's kind of this continuing thing. And when you get into Isis and several inscriptions she talks about, you know, she's the daughter of Saturn, of Cyrus was the son of Saturn. So this gets into this Saturnian mystery kind of school, that is this depth and resurrection kind of cult. And after the initial you know, fall of this god man and resurrection, this this cult started to spread, you know, like we were talking about, from Phrygia into Syria, into Cyprus, coming into Greece, bringing these temple builders. These temple builders were also a big part of that, and we're going to get into some of that as well here too.
Speaker 1: So absolutely, one of my favorite examples that really sort of exemplifies this whole thing is there was a contest between Egypt and Phrygia to see who was more ancient. And so you had this Egyptian ruler decided that he was going to isolate these children and the first language that they spoke would indicate whether or not they were you know, which was the first language. And so this is where I get the connection to Kubaba, because kubaba kind of sounds like baby talking, right, And so who won It wasn't the Egyptians, it was the Frygia Pygians. According to this ancient Egyptian sort of experiment that was the Phrygian language that was.
Speaker 3: Older, and that Kumbaba is where you eat into the Kumbari cycle of the Kumbaba cycle of this it's one of the first castrated god men. That is actually what the Greek title Mancy was entirely based on, which came out of this region of Turkey. So you know, basically that whole story of the Titans, and you know, all of that kind of is from this Kumba. And and there's a huge argument when you get into a lot of these ancient texts about what language was first, whether it was Syriac or whether it was Hebrew. So you know, it's interesting just the dialogue you get from a lot of these old rhetorics, you know, rhetoric reditoricians. So yeah, so now find.
Speaker 1: Well, and then we find the you know, the ancient site in Turkey that's supposed to be the oldest in the world. And it's like, hey, guys, there's a big connection here, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, and that was called they call it Inky's calendar, which directly ties into you know, the the Yeah, well, the Samarians.
Speaker 4: A lot of people don't know that about calendar and what else did they call it? No, No, the Inky calendar in South Africa, the one that's it's called the Adams calendar slash Inky's calendar.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, And well with Inky, there's a lot of analogy that can be made with Cush tying in with Nimrod basically, you know, because the Bible talks about the the line of Nimrod basically took over all of Shinar, you know, so it was like and that Shinar in the text, it says that, you know, the Shinar means where they were shaken out, is what it means. And it's basically where they say after the flood, all of the bodies got washed in there. And so it's just this giant bone field of decomposition. I mean, I imagine it would be vervant and green, but that's where they built. The Tower of Babel was on this giant decomposing bone field. You know, they're in the in China. So but yeah, so let's get back over into Syria and we'll start talking about Aphrodite and Adonis. Right. So now Theopompush circle three hundred BC. He says, the Western people considering call the winter to be Chronos, the summer to be Aphrodite, in the spring to be Prosepine. And they believe that all things come into being by Chronos and Aphrodite. So here we have Saturn, Chronos, and then you have Aphrodite, pleasure love, depending on how you want to look at it, the heavenly goddess per se, as Plato would say, and you know, all things, and this is where, you know, you get Mother Riha coming in with the sickle, you know, and the castration and and kind of the you know, get the Titans getting called Titans because they were so you know, bold as to cut off the generative force of the Godfather, you know. But nonetheless, you know, again, Saturn has a big deal. Aphrodite has a big deal. But this cult that we're talking about in Syria is a clone of the Addis cult that was in Phrygia. You know, the Addis cult. There's a goat involved in the in the Syrian cult, there's a bore involved and this Adonis you know, yeah, let's see. So now, when you get into the Bible, as Ezekiel eight fourteen, it reads, then he brought me to the door of the gate of the Lord's house, which was towards the north, and behold there sat women weeping for Tammuz, right, which is Samarian. So this is all the way. But this is the same character tied in with Addis and a honest But if you take and you take the original like lexicon of the text, right, the word that they used for Tamuz is actually Adonium, which you know, therefore the text should read and behold women were sitting there mourning for Adonis, essentially right. But it was a Latin vulgate of the fourth century. It was translated. It was a translation of the Bible by Jerome, who who commissioned by Pope Damascius, the first revisiting the Gospel used for the Roman Church the name Adonis, which was derived from the Hebrew Aidon, being lord or master. Aidon was given the title of son the son in some schools, but mostly the Greeks believed the cult to be of an Eastern org like Southeast Asian origin, and Adonnas was also linked to the ancient Cannonite word of lord as well, So you know, you get this Moloch is the king. You get the Adon or adonas or even a one point, they called him Anon like you get the modern like qa nom.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So a lot of people don't know that, right, right, So this is where the original Anon comes from, is from the worship of Adonnas. Right, And let me ask you a question.
Speaker 5: But you know who Jeff Benner is?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: Okay, because he's a Hebrew scholar that translates ancient Hebrew. I actually did a podcast nice Actually he after I did a podcast with him. He actually has a school for translating Hebrew too, simply like sixteen.
Speaker 5: Of his books for free.
Speaker 4: And his books are a complete breakdown of ancient he ruin armaic, I mean, a complete break down.
Speaker 5: Do you know who Robert Alter is?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 5: No, He's another.
Speaker 4: Guy that that breaks it down a lot of what you're saying about Adona's They would agree with you on that, And I agree with you on it because I mean I heard what they what they wrote in their books and stuff, and it's very interesting about how you said that an and how a lot of people don't don't even know that.
Speaker 5: When I first read I think I've read that.
Speaker 4: I want to say, I either read that from Robert Alter or Jeff Benner, but they was talking about that in one of their books.
Speaker 5: And I was like, wow, this is crazy because this goes back. That means, this goes back thousands.
Speaker 3: Of thousands of views, and you know, I mean technically, you know, they talk about the line of Ham or cush Ham to cush the memrod, that that was the reason that drove Noah to drink the vineyard, the wine of the vineyard that caused them pass out drunk. Because these these Cannonites, they were basically practicing in these ancient pre Louvian rituals that they'd brought, you know, from before the flood, depending on how you look at that whole story. But you know, this, this gets into the whole idea. I mean, what it really comes down to is they're using substances and chanting and drumming, you know, and they talk about what was it Jethrow when he made pipes and stringed instruments and they started playing them. That the the you know, demons from the inner Earth came into them, bringing the nashesh you know, into the New world. But it's it's this whole thing of connecting with these ancient spirits that are basically you know, from the histories that I can tell they're the vengeful spirits that fell and and basically ended up being trapped in the matrix because they entered into three dimensional reality without authority. So they're basically trapped in the three dimensional matrix until the end of time. You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Interesting?
Speaker 6: Yeah, that is that is interesting because you know, a lot of people used to associate what they still do, actually that Neimrod is some idiot, stupid person individual that was a hunter and so on and so forth.
Speaker 4: But this was the dude that actually created the first city in Mesopotamia. Supposedly, he's supposed to be the first dude that created the great city.
Speaker 5: Yeah, in Mesopotamia.
Speaker 4: And now one of the oldest cities in Mesopotamia is supposed to be Europe.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: So that's if I'm reading the Bible correctly, if I'm reading the ancient text correctly, for what is telling me, that means Nimrod is responsible for building the city Europe.
Speaker 3: It's tied in to be the oldest one, right, And it's also tied in with the Canaanites also ties in with that same story because they were workers in metal and they you know, in fire, and they were worshiping fire, and I think there's a distinction between Ham and Cush or Cush and Theron at one point, because you know the links with with Kush to zorast you know, and you read Zorastrianism, and it's all about purity and the truth. And I think that the point between Nimrod the elder, which is Cush, and Nimrod the younger, because they say there was two Chronoses, there was two Nimrods. Th this is turning into a show about Nimrod all of a sudden.
Speaker 2: But you've done yeah much.
Speaker 3: But I think that at some point that that that pure worship of the fire and the you know, that that represented the fire in the sky. I think it was inverted and that's when they started to talk to the to the underworld elements, you know. But yeah, so now and and well, but that's the thing. This all ties into astrology and the worship of the heavens, you know, in combination with as above so below, and that ties in with Ishtaranana, which brings us back to Afridi. Right, So let's see. Most scholars see the story of Aphrodite and Adonnas to be derived from eleventeen tale relating back to early Mesopotamian myth and linked to anana ishtar and the relationship with Da muzi Tamuz. This worship of Adonnas was practiced by the Semitic tribes of Babylon in Syria and was relayed in the Bible as the worship of the Queen of Heaven. So you know this, and I wish I had it right in front of me. But Plato talks about there's two aphrodites. There's one that is a motherless aphrodite that is pure love and pleasure in essence, and then there's another aphrodite that's the offspring of Zeus that is earthly kind of common pleasure that is more about, you know, getting your rocks off in the plan, you know, get like taking advantage of the pleasures that the world has to offer rather than the divine heavenly essence of pure love and pleasure. You know. So it's just interesting when you start to look at these things in regard to aspects of the physical world, that they then transfer those characteristics onto actual humans on the earthly plane and kind of you know, use those as the symbol, the earthly symbol of the divine essence basically.
Speaker 1: Which do you know what this place is, I don't know. This is Aphrodite Beach in Cypress. This is where Aphrodite supposedly washed up on the shore and came out of the shell, as the pictures of Aphrodite mus well.
Speaker 3: And that's that's so we're talking about those Titans a second ago, right, and when the when the genitals were severed, right, the testicles fell into the water and produced foam in the sea that basically gave rise to these giants with like one hundred arms and these abominations. But right, right, but along with that, you have this beautiful essence that was produced of Venus or Aphrodite that basically was blown on the zephyr until she, you know, reached the shore.
Speaker 1: So what's funny though, is look at that rock in the middle of this beach, right, that is reminding me of those pictures of you know, Venus coming out of the water that that could And again it's that black stone that's associated.
Speaker 3: With and the whole ritual of cleansing the stone. They would wash it yearly, it was part of the ritual. But yeah, you.
Speaker 1: See the sea foam around the bottom of.
Speaker 3: The seafoam, Yeah, yeah, And when the sea foam is coming in and you have those bubbles encapsulated air and the sun's coming through it, and you have the earth and the water, so you have the earth, wind, fire, water, all the five elements in that foam essentially as it's you know, creating the life that is the breath of the you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely.
Speaker 3: So now in let's see where are we're at here? So King Sternus's daughter Mira was said to be secretly madly in love with her father, and so basically she tricked him into when he was drunk and he was passed out and his wife wasn't around. This was let's see, Uh, there was a festival going on. Yeah, there was a corn festival to Demeter was going on, and the women in the streets were in white robes offering corn wreaths for the bounty of the first harvest, they would maintain chastity for nine days. And basically she cornered her dad and with the help of this nurse, basically you know, walked away impregnated. And because of that, the king he was like horrified and basically sought out to kill her because he didn't want to face the embarrassment of what that would bring as far as incestuous behavior in the family, you know. So basically he has his sword out and he's chasing her and she he drives his daughter, Mira into Arabia and she's basically there for nine months. And then she's praying to the gods to be invisible or to change her form or something, because she's so embarrassed by being impregnated by her father. Right that basically, the gods they hear her prayers and they transform her into a merchree, right, and from that merchrey, the balls of sap. When you get the incense, if you get real mrh it comes in like balls that kind of bleed out of the tree. They call those the tears of Myra as far as symbolically of her being. And you can read this whole tale Ovid in his metamorphosis. He has a bunch of different tales about the different transformations of all these gods and goddess forms from you know, people into rivers, people into trees, trees, and it's like, yeah, everything now. Some said this metamorphosis was to save her, while other others argued it was her punishment. And then at this point the Merchree, it kind of splits open, right, and from the merchree, Adonnas is basically birthed from the tree itself, right, And basically at this point there's different stories, but Adonnis is basically dragged into the underworld and fostered by uh Prosepine in the underworld. Right. So now, during this time when this king Sarenus was in in his kingship, it was the royal lineage of the bloodline was traced through the feminine side of the family. So as a result, the king, in order to maintain his kingly status would have to be married to the queen. So you have this case where the king if he wants to maintain So maybe it was actually that the king was taking the daughter, but we don't know. This is we're just reading the stories verse of the history. But nonetheless, the lineage of the crown was maintained through the feminine much like the Hebrew lines. Right. So let's see now, King Sereness, he was said to merit. Now this is in the kingly titles away from the Michigan. The King Sereness of Cyprus, which is an island in the middle of the Mediterranean. They call it the gateway to Greece, because you know, it was basically Uh a launching point for a lot of the trading going on around the Mediterranean, you know. So he was King Cyrus was said to have married Aphrodite, the Greek goddess of love, beauty, pleasure, passion, lust and pro creation. This alphad Aphrodite, who Plato in his Phobias simply refers to as the aspect of pleasure. And then so you've heard the name Pygmalion randomly. There's this king Pygmalion who was a Phoenician king of Cyprus as well, and he was so in love with Aphrodity that he would take an icon of the goddess to bed with him when he went to bed at night. And within this lineage of Pygmalion, he was the father in law of King Siren Seranus, the first guy we were talking about there, right, And then who was the grandfather of Adonnas. So this is the lineage of Adonnas that we have from the texts coming from Pygmalion to King Seranus to Adonnas, right, And so that's three generations that are in intrigue with this divine priestess and basically you know, uh, and and when the king would basically be around king, they would have a ceremony that was hiroscamos ceremony where the king would actually marry the goddess. So you know, like how within the Catholic Church, you know, he's supposed to be the representative of God on earth, so they would actually have to marry the God form in order to get that that scepter of power in order to be able to rule. So we got three generations here.
Speaker 1: Well, in the Orphic hymn to Aphrodite, they call her the great scepter Bearer, so this is almost like a prerequisite for kingship with the with the goddess.
Speaker 3: Goddess in order to get the power to be able to rule.
Speaker 2: Mh.
Speaker 3: Well, even even you see with the Queen of England, King of England setting up all of their various you know, colonies around the world, like the Parliament in Canada or you know, wherever you want to look. They are given a sceptor of power that comes from the monarch, and that is basically the monarch giving them the authority to rule. And if the monarch ever disagrees, is what that parliament is doing they'll take that sceptor away, scramble the parliament, bring in all new people and give them a new scepter. So it's you know, and this has happened, you know, and within recent history in several countries, so you can kind of see the continuing power that this monarch, this monarchy really you know, pushes on the planet.
Speaker 1: Is that the missing member of Osiris?
Speaker 3: Theah? Yeah, yeah, yeah, you know symbolically, you know, I mean, is that sceptor an obelisk? It's like a wand I mean getting into these different you know, phallic shaped the lotus pedal, you know, it's yeah, yeah, a lot of crossover. And say what they say, every symbol has seven meanings, and every one of those meetings has seven meanings. Very fractaline in essence. So yeah, that's a that's a good analogy, I think, you know, really really so uh Now, Adonnas was said to be possessed of such surpassing beauty that venus Aphrodite became enamored with his beauty and adopted him as her favorite. Adonnas, also referred to as the Great Hunter, very much like Nimrod was, ends his life by being gored to death by a wild boar on Mountain Lebanon, and on his death a Venus flew to be by his side, but Adonnas was already dead. Adonnas's soul was then submerged into the underworld. So here we're having a couple of different stories that we can see where he's birthd of the merchery versus he dies and then is taken into the underworld. Right, And this is you know, you get variations regionally, but you you get the essence of the death and the rebirth of the god is the essential function of the process of the stories, depending on how they spread in a fractline manner and become their own based on the individual community. Right. So now Ovid he tells Us that Venus put him in a coffer like Osiris and basically gave him to Prosepine to keep in the underworld. So now Venus, she was basically praying to the gods, praying to Zeus Jupiter, trying to get some help in getting Adonis returned to the physical world. But Prosepine had just fallen in love with him because he was so beautiful, and she was wanting to keep him in the underworld. And it goes by and basically, uh, you know, a is made and Zeus comes in is to mediate it, and it's determined that that he'll be above ground six months and below ground six months basically kind of the winter and the summer solstices. Go ahead.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I was just saying, Jesus even yeah, just go sorry.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah. But I've also found some essences of the story where it's broken into three parts of the year, where he gets one above ground and one below ground, and then one part of the year to himself, and he can often be seen like lazing around, you know, while his sister is in the underworld. And so there's this idea of the leisure of the turning of the seasons. How you know this? You know, the year goes fast, but the days are long, you know. Let's see now. After her reunion with the donnas, Afrodity was said to have bathed just as Demeter after intercourse with Poseidon, linking also to the ritual bathing of the blackstone of Mother Kibli, that they would do yearly, right, just as Harah washed in the springs of the river Burgh after being overtaken by Zeus. Jupiter and then also Zeus's wife Harrah she bathed in the springs of Cantonus and would regain her virginity in a yearly cycle. And Harah was the stepmother and cousin of Aphrodite, so within the line of the gods. But it's just interesting how we have these elements of water relating to the divine feminine getting into the foam of the sea, kind of the emergence of life out of the waters of the deep. You know, it just symbolically, you know, when you start looking at how all these things kind of come together.
Speaker 2: Right now.
Speaker 3: The Hellenistic Greek poet Lycoprom adds that for Aphrodite, hastening to her wounded lover, she trod on a bush of white roses. The cruel thorns tore her tender flesh, and her sacred blood dyed the white roses forever red, basically painting the roses red, which we see in the modern mythology of Alice in Wonderland. Yes, sir, yeah, yeah. So now in Goodwin's Moses and Aaron he relates that concerning Adonis, who sometimes the ancient authors called Osyrus. There are two things remarkable nismos, after nismos being the death or loss of Adonis and Herosis, which is the finding of him again, and those are basically represented by the different seasons which he is said to go and and within this region, you know, he a lot of this is related to the crops and much like Osiris, you know, being the god of the underworld, pushing the shoots up. And there's this essential thing where when he comes back, you know, it basically brings the foliage and the crops and is the power that's you know, from coming to basically push the crops to grow the food for the people to eat so that they can have these metropolises, you know, these early metropolises. So let's see.
Speaker 5: Now how you do that?
Speaker 4: Man? Like, I like how you reading from the actual text. That's amazing to me because a lot of people don't do that. A lot of people like to tell you to go do your own research. And you're saying, hey, well, I know you probably won't do your own research, so I'm going to read it right here from it.
Speaker 3: But that's the thing. I'm also doing it for myself, just so I can have these things as artifacts. You know, what did Plato say that you know, basically all is forgetting and that Basically, when you study, you take these ideas and you put them back in your head so that you can remember.
Speaker 4: So that's why that's why I created my series what I've learned from reading this book, because I like to go back to the tabs that I have and just read what I have in the tab because it's a refresher. I say it every every time I do an episode, I say this is for me. They sit here and basically just refresh my memory on what it is that I know. So that way is not for anybody in particular, It's just for me. But because I want to share with the world, I have social media, I have the YouTube, the rumble counts and all that other stuff. So if you care to want to learn, you'll follow me. If not, that's okay, it's gonna sweat off my back.
Speaker 5: I did that.
Speaker 4: I came into this game knowing that I thought I be honest with you. I didn't think it one person would listen to what I said. Now i'm you know, I'm being asked to come to the.
Speaker 5: Conventions and stuff.
Speaker 4: So it's actually pretty interesting and and fun to know that the stuff that I know and what I'm sharing is backed up because I haven't had not one person come to me and say you're wrong. I mean, I've had people say I'm wrong about stuff, but I never had anybody say, hey, you're wrong because of this, that and the third. They're just saying that I'm wrong because of their feelings are heard or whatever the case may be.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, well, and also, you know, just as humans, we're fallible. You know, we're gonna have you know, our brain can only store so much information, so you know, it's kind of good to have the availability of some of these things just and then you know, I can point people in the exact direction. Right. So, now, after the Ordeal, there became tales where King Sarahenus is ended his own life after the events from the Shame. The Greek narratives convey that the king was defeated in a musical contest with Apollo, and as part of his loss, the god put him to death. But according to and Syrion, a Greek lyric poet who was known for his drinking songs and erotic poetry, tells us that King Siranus lived to be to the ripe old age of one hundred and sixty. So these rites of Adonnas were centralized in two places in Western Asia, both in Biblos and on the coast of Syria and Paphos in Cyrus. These were great seats of the center of the worship of Adonnas. Now Aphrodite was worshiped just as the Semitic Astarte. And it was King Sernus who ruled over the city of Biblos, which was one of the most ancient cities in Phoenicia. This city was said to have been founded by Lord l With whom the Greeks identified with Chronos, going back to Saturn who had founded it in the ancient days of the Earth. So Biblos was the same city that Osiris when he had died, he when set nailed him in the box within the Egyptian mysteries, and they floated him down the Nile. It was in this city of Biblos that were talking about where Adonis was centralized. So and and this city of Biblos was like an ancient mecca to the Phoenicians where they would make pilgrim images basically to come worship this dead and risen god form that matched because Osiris. When Osiris came down into Biblos, tamarsk Tree grew around that that casket or that box that said it made and King Melkwort, who's a god, he finds Osiris, who's another god, and basically takes this tree that appeared overnight and cuts it down and puts it in his palace. Right, and Isis when Isis goes out to search for for for you know, Osiris, when he's been sent away, she comes to Biblos and she basically comes in in disguise and like she's like helping the court of the king basically do these different things. And she's like braiding the women's hair in ways they hadn't seen, and she's like breathing her beautiful breath on them so that they had this beautiful essence of smell. And you know, so they bring her into the center court with the king and they entrust the offspring of the king to her, and she's feeding the king with her fingers, basically with her blood versus the milk. Right, And at night, when nobody's around, she's burning. She's putting the baby in the fire to burn off all the mortal parts and turn this little guy into an immortal being. Right, But they catch her and basically they get all upset and they're threatening the driver out and she says, Okay, here's the real deal. I'm Queen Isis and my husband's in the tree. And basically they cut it down and they open it up, and you know, Cyrus is inside of this tree. In the Book of the Dead or the Book of Coming Forward, you know, the Egyptian text, it says that this was a sycamore tree, but in the other text it says it was. Yeah, it says it was a tamarisk tree. But nonetheless, within these religions of we talked about Addis and Mother Kibbili, right, and now we're talking about Adonis and Aphrodite. In all of these these three cultures, you have this story where they, you know, where they would basically take a tree as part of the ritual and they would have these zimmermen that were like these sacred woodsmen. I'm calling them Zimmerman. That's a German name, but they I'm comparing them to the Zimmerman. But they had these sacred woodmen that would cut down a tree and then they would hollow it out and take that center part of the tree and carb an idol out of it. Of the dead and risen God, and then they would put it back in the tree and carry and this would happen on three two two as far as the date. And this ties in with Demosthenes and this cult of the dead, where we get, you know, the three two two of the skull and bones, the order of the skull and bones basically, but basically they would they would then, you know, and in scull and bones they'd lay in the coffin much like this idol is in the tree, and they would bring this, this tree with the idol into the temple and set it up for the year. And that was a representation of the god, almost like the Egyptians had the form of Linus, which was the God in a state of limbo that became the Serapian bull, right, This is a state of the God in stasis before he's read. And then you know, they would basically bring this this statue from this tree kind of casket coffin out for the spring festival and they would anoint it with holy oil and be burning incense. They would dress it in fabulous garments, and you know, and then on the third day of the festival, you know, the God would rise and they would all yell he has risen, and everybody would celebrate. Right, So this is what's familiar. Yeah, really familiar, really familiar. So this is what when we talked about the women weeping and they had changed the word to Tamuz from Adonis. This is the description of that time when they were weeping over the dead god before he was resurrected. Right, So, if anybody wants to add anything, go ahead.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I pulled out the Golden ass again. In this book they have so many references to isis.
Speaker 3: You're at the end of the book, aren't you. Yes, yeah, I know you are.
Speaker 1: So I got this little part here. It says, feeling that fate was now satiated with my endless miseries and at last licensed the hope of salvation, I determined to implore the august image of the rising Goddess. So, shaking off my tiredness, I scrambled to my feet and walked straight into the sea in order to purify myself again, back to that Kibali worship. Right, immersed my head seven times, because according to the divine Pythagoras, that number is specially suited for all ritual acts. And then, speaking with lively joy, I lifted my tear wet face in supplication to the irresistible Goddess, Queen of Heaven. Whether you are Fostering Sidus, the motherly nurse of all growth, who gladdened at the discovery of your lost daughter, abolished the brutish nutriment of the primitive acorn, and pointed the way to gentler recovery for your lost daughter, abolished in the brutish nutriment of the primitive acorn, and pointed the way to gentler food, food as is yet shown in the telling of the Fields of Elysses. Or whether you are celestial Venus, who, in the first moment of creation mingled with the opposing sexes in the generation of mutual desires, and who, after sowing in human humanity the seeds of indestructible, continuing life, are now worshiped in the wave wash shrine of Paphos, Or whether you are the sister of Phoebus, who, by reliving the pangs of childbirth, travail with soothing remedies, who have brought safe into the world lives innumerable, and who are now venerated in These are all the epithets of the Goddess that he's using over and over again to call to her the thromed sanctuary of Ephesus or whether you are are Prosephone terrible with the howls of Midnight, whose triple face has power to ward off all the assaults of gods and to close the cracks in the earth. Who does that sound like? That sounds a little bit like the the not Phrygian, it's lower than that.
Speaker 2: But this is.
Speaker 1: What's her name?
Speaker 3: The cracks in the earth. I'm trying to think the underworld underworld goddess with three faces, Oh, with three faces?
Speaker 1: There you go. Yeah, right, So he's just he's just listing all of these different goddesses as a way to implore or cry out to Isis, who he thinks is the most agent, so that she could turn him back into a man from a darken.
Speaker 3: And ass Yeah, yeah right, And they what does it say? You know, but the oldest in the most schooled in the myths call me by my true name, you know, Queen isis essentially yeah, exactly so.
Speaker 2: But you know it's interesting.
Speaker 3: Does pre date isis Hathor?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Does?
Speaker 1: Pretty?
Speaker 3: And and I actually absorbed a lot of Hathor's qualities at one point.
Speaker 2: It also depends on what kind of part of the story I think you're looking for.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: And also this is second century a d. So there's probably a lot lost between ancient Hathor worship. And this is also not in Egypt at all, So this this isis cult changes from different parts of the world that it goes into.
Speaker 3: Well, but that's the whole thing. These stories, you know, moved from South East Asia and the Mesopotamia into Cyprus and Greece, you know, and became the title Nancy, became the stories of the you know, and and you can just interrelate these figures, you know, easily.
Speaker 2: I think the spelling of Isis and the artistic depiction and stuff like that is actually more fitting probably Hathor for certain things, so I could understand that.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, So well how to a syncretism and Greece is Io, right, So there's that whole myth of Io and Zeus.
Speaker 3: Zeus, Yeah yeah, And what was it Riea? You know, she was in Babylon and she got her head chopped off, and they talk about she was reborn Israea. And then you have Virgil talking about Rihea riding into Spain and finding Zeus or Saturn or Chronos there and basically saying you can't stay here and sends him to Italy. You know. So you see these migration, you know, of these different gods at different points in the histories of these nations, and it's just interesting, say it's all true. Who knows, but this is uh, you know what all the ancient philosophers and poets and you know have kind of pieced together for us. If you take all these puzzle pieces and kind of put them together.
Speaker 1: You know, it's the cult of the mysteries that sort of tie them all together in all these different places.
Speaker 3: Right right. And it was they all, go ahead, go ahead.
Speaker 4: I was just going to say, if we all take the pieces of our pieces of the puzzle and put them together, ain't no telling them what we might see?
Speaker 3: Oh I know. And so there's in one Philip K. Dickbook, right, they talk about you couldn't have a three dimensional hologram of the Bible on this certain minding moon, right because you could take that story and basically depending on the different angles you looked at it from, you would see different things within the story that nobody else could see. So they outlawed these things because they didn't want people making these kind of connections, you know, it's just from a sci fi standpoint, you know, making a statement on the state of things that be.
Speaker 1: You know, well, they didn't want they didn't want the Christian mysteries the mistake to be decoded, because then it goes back to something older and they don't want to talk about that, right.
Speaker 3: Right, especially when you get into who is the founder of the Catholic Church, Peter Simon or you know, yeah, yeah, yeah. So now the city stood on a height beside a sea and contained a great sanctuary of a starte, where in the midst of a spacious open court, surrounded by clisters, and approached from below by a staircase, rose a tall cone or an obelisk as the holy image of the Goddess. In this sanctuary, the rites of Adonnas were celebrated. Indeed, the whole city was seen as sacred to Adonis, and the river Nihar Ibrahim, which falls into the sea a little south of Bidlos, bore in antiquity the name of Apollo. This was the kingdom of Serness. That's from James G. Frasier So and I just have stuff about King Sarnhus built a temple to Aphrodite on Mount Lebanon. Carvings of Aphrodite depict them in recessions. Recesses oftentimes show Adonnas with a spear as the great hunter and Aphrodite mourning the loss of her beloved Uh. It is believed that the tomb of Adonnas lies in Varkra Var deb Bah in Lebanon. His worships his worshipers following the idea that this gored man God who was wounded and died in the mountain home of his adorned companion, whose blood ran down like that of Prometheus, this blood would die the river red. So basically, in the time of the heavy rains in this region you would have these the mountain deposits were filled with this heavy iron sediment, so as the rain would come down, all the runoff would be this red blood color that would just fill the rivers and the river would turn blood red. And you know, within the procession of Mother Kibili, same thing with with Adonis and Aphrodite, they would have a procession to the sea to wash the statue where this blood red river ran into the crystalline blue Mediterranean waters. So if you can imagine you know, this, this just red rush flowing into what's normally, you know, a crystalline blue sea. It had to be quite a sight, you know, But that was one of the symbols that that they saw is the time to begin the festival of the dead and risen God.
Speaker 1: So absolutely, And if you think about the plagues in Egypt, you know when the Nile ran red, there's a lot of that indicating factor in there as well.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. So in Lebanon where this river is dedicated to Adonis. Once I already went over that. Let's see. So Adonis was said to be the son of Agerius, the father of Essum, identified with the Greek Asclepius, also connecting with yogamesh, Kush and Nimrod in his search for mortality. Adonnas also appears in Now this is where it gets interesting, right, So Adonis also appears in the earliest Masonic constitutions. Doctor Albert G. Mackie in the Encyclopedia Freemasonry I have a hard copy from eighteen eighty six, he says that the old manuscripts from Dwland in fifteen fifty to the allen Wick of seventeen oh one that Aimon Amon ajon a noon or a jan. He says, now, what word would this be? A corruption of the cook manuscript does not give any name, but says that this is the king's son of Taiir and was Solomon's master mason, right though all other seceding manuscripts without exception admit this relationship. Thus, the Dollan manuscript, which it is followed by all others, says that King Hiram had a son that was called Anon, and he was a master of geometry, and he was the chief master of all Solomon's masons. The idea was thus established that the man was of royal dignity, he the son king, and that he was also the ruler of the craft. So it's now when we get into Adonnas, what we have to look at is this is in the city of Biblos, right, and this is the city that Osiris came down and washed up in. Right. This is the city where all these statues that we're talking about within the trees are going on. And then we have the king's son is the one that is summoned up to.
Speaker 1: Go to.
Speaker 3: Israel basically to build the first Solomon's temple. And this is a Noon or Adonnas essentially right. So let's see a Christian deacon of Persia in three point fifty a d Saint Abdysseus tells us that Solomon not only translated into Syriac the greater part of the Old Testament, the pentitout Joshua, Judges, Ruth, Samuel, David, Proverbs, Proverbs, Ecclesiastes, Song of Songs, and job at Hiram's special request, but he also invented the characters, according to Jessdad, who says that where Moses invented the Hebrew letters, Solomon invented all other which he gave to the people by which he was honored. But he first of all invented the Syriac letters, which he gave to Hiram, the king of Taier. So and this kind of ties in with the Kabari, It kind of ties in with the bringing of the language into Greece that they talk about by who wasn't there. I'll remember the name in a minute. So now, while it was supposed this lord of Taier, being Anon or Adon, was skilled in many trades of the time, from wood carving the sculpture as well as working with delicate textiles and fabric, as well as the fiery skill of casting bronze of a gigantic nature like the foot bath, the sea, the molten sea that was within the temple that was said to have six thousand foot baths within it. Right, Let's see also, like I said, linking in with the Kabari who were the first to discover the art of metal working, being the line of cane or the Canaanites, also tying in with the rock Shastas of India, also tying in with Nimrod and the fire worship, and they're making of weapons as well. As you get into tubal cane, you get into all these various you know, even what was it Vulcan, you know, coming up and basically being the forgern metals, making the weapons for the gods. Right, But the Kabari, they discovered the art of metal working and were the first build ships. So right in the same region where we have these Hamtes coming in and taking over and becoming the Phoenicians, this first ship building culture that's creating all this trade, spreading all these mystery schools through the land. These Kabari were seen as gods of navigation, and we're represented as small dwarfs who are misshaping creatures who are said to be the first to have sailed by using the pole star for reference.
Speaker 4: So, you know, it's so funny because I get to see how I look when I'm reading from the book. So this is like, this is awesome to me because I'm sitting here, I'm really into this, Like I'm taking notes at the same time that you're doing this because it's interesting. It's a lot of people don't do that, and I commend you a lot on that because you're.
Speaker 5: Taking what you've actually read.
Speaker 4: You're not saying this is my opinion, this is my facts or anything like that.
Speaker 3: You're just saying, I'm just drawing from the histories. I'm showing you exactly what the history say, and I will also oftentimes show you how there's contradicting histories. You know. So and like I said that history is like a fractal everywhere you go there, you know, you got this side of the story in that side of the story, you know, And and with the with addis right, there's some stories that say he was born kind of like feminine, maybe androgynists, and that it was obvious he would never produce kids. So they sent him to Syria and he set up the worship of the goddess, which is where the Adonnas Aphrodite worship is, you know, directly tying Adonnas with and Phoenicia with Syria and Aphrodite, you know. So it's and then very much like with with Adonnas, you have numerous Greek stories within the Dayani see in texts that talk about they carried away Adonnas, that that Dionysus carried away Adonnas. But it's you know, if you look into the Masonic Encyclopedia by Mackie that I've got, it talks about Osiris, that he went out and civilized the world, and he had a train of satyrs and different you know, little goat men and like all these different amorphous creatures that went with him. And they basically, you know, kind of brought everyone into their good graces by playing music everywhere they went. And then after they got in with the communities, they would teach them about how to plant grain, you know, and he it says they ended a lot of you know, cannibalistic you know, diets and and brought this grain into the world that that came with it, this story of the mystery schools and these dead and risen gods, which when you get into James G. Fraser over and over, the only thing he can associate it with is you take the seed the plant, you know, like the wheat, and then you thresh the wheat and separate the wheat from the chaff, and then you store the wheat in you know, a dark place. You put it in the hole, and then it's resurrected and rises up. So in a lot of essence symbolically, yes, but at the same time, as you follow this mystery school later and later you have physical people that become these entities for the sake of rulership, becoming like the King of England or like, you know, whatever monarch you want to look at, becoming the god man on earth or the representative of God on earth for the sake of gaining power, you know, and it becomes vastly manipulated. And then you have the rise of you know, the Calvian oracles getting in and starting to like the Benjesa witches, you know, behind the scenes, kind of controlling all the bloodlines, and you know what wars are fought and it's it's yeah, it's it's better than anything you can watch on TV. Getting into a lot of these texts, you know.
Speaker 1: Cadmus was the name you were looking for, the bringer of the alphabet de Greek.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, that's right, that's right, Yeah, totally, totally. So let's see now in the Hebrew, the word Adon is given as a title of dignity, and these rites and mysteries of Adonis, which were focused in the city of Biblos, this once small fishing trading village, after sprouting up some five thousand years ago, this is one of the oldest cities on the planet, right, and it just grew up into a metropolis, the city of Biblos. It was called by the Greeks. It was called gibel right, and they said that the inhabitants, inhabitants of this city were called the Giblomites, right. And within the Masonic initiations, in order to become a master Mason, the secret password is a gibbem or gibellum. And basically, so you know, and when you get into the Masonic writings they taught Mackie talks about the fact that this word gibbellum, it means a master mason, right, it means a stone square basically one that was, you know, squaring the stones to bring to put in Solomon's temple. Right, this was this was said. I was just reading another Macki book, the History of Freemasonry, and he was talking about this was when masonry became organized. Was that the Solomon was at Solomon's temple basically, right. But if you look at Kings five eighteen, it said and Solomon's builders and Hiram's builders did hew them and the stone squares, so they prepared the timber and the stones to build the House of David, or you know, the Solomon's temple. And in Ezekiel twenty seventy nine they talk about the ancients of Gibbel and the wise men thereof were in thy Calker. All the ships of the sea with their mariners were in thee to occupy that merchant's So these these Giblomites, they also were the ones that went in and caught the ships of the Phoenicians to basically seal them so that they would stay afloat. So, you know, these Giblomites, they have all these skills, and these Giblamites are what ended up becoming this secret like builder guild within the mystery schools that we see coming into Greece that eventually builds the Grecian architecture and the temples we have remaining from that time. Basically, Right, so let's see.
Speaker 1: Well, is it funny that these are the bringers of all of this knowledge to the ancient world? Right? And then during the Punic Wars, right, this is when the Romans basically fully declare war on the Canaanite Phoenicians.
Speaker 3: Well, and that's the whole thing with Carthage. That's why they're fighting Carthage is because it is a Phoenician city, and this whole thing was for a struggle for the trade in the Mediterranean.
Speaker 1: Well, and Jerusalem, Jerusalemite city, these are the places where they completely wreck everything and salt the earth afterwards. Is because this influence was too too corrosive for them to handle.
Speaker 3: Right. But interestingly, as you see, when Hannibal is in Italy and he won't leave, they talk to the Sibilian oracles, and the Sibilian oracle tells them to bring Mother Kabelli or Kybell from ancient Phoenicia. Because Virgil, through his propaganda He's already linked the foundations of Rome back to ancient Phrygia. So they're going to bring this ancient Phrygian goddess, and they transport her into Rome, and they put her on Palatine Hill and give her a supreme place, and she becomes the mother of all the gods of Rome, and all the gods of Rome start to participate in her ceremonies. And then through the back door they bring in Addis. As far as the castrations and the blood soaked, you know, raids and so and and that was appalling to Rome, you know, very much like when Dionysus came into Greek the things that he was offering were appalling to the Greeks. If you get into John J. Robison's work that he does on the Illuminati, he speculates that these Dionysians coming from the school of Addis and the school of Adonis, basically coming into Greece where they were wearing the Phrygian hat from ancient Phrygia, which was became the symbol of the freed slave in Rome, which became the hat of the French Revolution for lite fraternity equality. And so they're they're coming in and they're spreading these revolutionary ideas that that man is above you know, king, that this whole idea that you know, we are sovereign kings on earth and kind of bringing these this fire, you know. And in Greece, you know, you end up one of the king as he ends up getting his head cut off, and it's uh, you know. And you got the Dionysian Maine ads that they're sending out their you know, high on these hallucinogenic bruise and they're like beating drums and going and they if they found a cow in a field, man, they would just jump on the cow, rip it apart and eat it. And you know, and and that was the same thing with the fawns of Bacchus wearing the fawn skin going back to Nimrod and the leopard skin, you know, and they would basically pull a fawn apart and eat that as part of the mysteries you know right.
Speaker 1: Well also, uh, you know, you've got Orpheus, right who was pulled apart by the main ads as well. So there's this constant sort of shake up of the hierarchy and cannibalism, right, So these things are always going hand in hand. And then you see the communists today, they're all wearing the fridging cap of the French Revolution and all these other you know, revolutionary stuff going back thousands and thousands of years.
Speaker 3: I would even say that the red hat that that you know that uh, as far as the Trump hats would be very symbolic of a red Phrygian hat, you know, of revolution getting into Shay Gavara looking at the red French beret tying that in with the Phrygian hat. You can see these red hats through history that symbolically represent the idea of overturning the system.
Speaker 2: Well, even look at it. He's a dead and rising I mean Trump with the whole his whole part of the running that second time, third time, back.
Speaker 3: Back to the dead and risen. You know, God the.
Speaker 1: Almost head blowed off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm just like everything was constantly, you know, everything thrown at him, and he's still prevailed.
Speaker 3: It's I mean, you just have to wonder, uh, divine you know, interference or human interference, or you just have to wonder what this political theater in the fog of war actually is.
Speaker 1: You know who's pulling the strings.
Speaker 7: I know who's pulling the strings all these puppets, and then you go back.
Speaker 1: To Addis and Adadas and you're like, hey, it's still here.
Speaker 3: What's I know? Exactly exactly, So now, George Ralston, he talks about there were two trading fleets of the Phoenicians that contributed ships and men, which are mentioned in One Kings twenty seven ten through twenty two. One from is A Naugabar, trading with oh Fear on the south coast of Arabia and perhaps even more east to India and Malabar and Salon, and the other probably from Taiir, navigated to the Mediterranean, entering the Ocean and trading with Tartarus and Gate, perhaps with West African and Cornwall. And then the eastern navy of o Fear would always bring back vast quantities of gold together with almond, trees, sandal with trees, precious stones, spices. The western only made the voyage once a year and it would bring back silver, a gold, along with ivory, ebony, apes and peacocks. And they were also trading in slaves as well. But you can see how they, you know, and they the Phoenicians, they had these undisclosed secret locations that they would go to to bring back Frankinson's and mrrhr or you know, just and nobody knew where to get these things, so they would go into these countries. And if you read the Book of Invasions, they talk about the fact that the Phoenicians would set up a small port city and basically buy all the goods from the local people at this as at cheap as they could get them. They'd throw them on ships and they'd move them to another country and sell them for outrageously high amounts and bring back minerals and gold and silver, and so this is the beginning of the first you know, big trading network that basically are these hamtes, these line of ham to Cush to Nimrod that are inflecting these mystery schools coming down and assimilating Phoenicia. And they talk about the fact that once the Israelites came out of Egypt and began merging in to this area because this was the Promised land essentially right that that's you know, there's records of them writing they just signing the complete government of the Canonites over to the Phoenicians. And this is basically where Cannonite history ends and the beginning of Phoenicia starts so.
Speaker 1: Well, right, that big shakeup where the the Neo Assyrians moved in and took over everything. And then once they moved away from that, then there was sort of like this power vacuum, and that's when the rise of the Phoenicians, rise of the Hebrews really started to take.
Speaker 3: Off right right. And and so James G. Frasier, even though he constantly comments on the idea that it's this grain god that's being risen, and he says that naturally the Semitic colonists brought their god with them from the Motherland, the worship of Ball from Lebanon, who may have been a Donnas, And I would say he was on the right path because from my researches, I would agree one hundred percent that this Moloch Ball of the Canonites basically ties directly in with Adonnas and Addis. And you know, these these spreading mystery schools again, you know, so.
Speaker 1: They would get have you ever gotten real close to a pine tree and seen how there's these white particles on the end of the leaves, Well, that is actually yeast, and this dying and rising god associated with grain mixed with the yeast from the pine tree or triadis creates a rising god, which would be the.
Speaker 3: Beer yep and the Egyptians called it the poffer. It was the divine, the breath of the divine feminine that would come in and energize or encourage the god to rise, you know. And within Egypt there was one of the temples there's a place where there's images of Osiris and the high priest is watering him with a pitcher and cornstalks are growing out of his back and it says this is the form of the god that cannot be named. So this is the most secret form of Osiris, you know, the fact that he could, he had the energy to push these shoots up out of the earth. And this ties over into all the These are all rising agricultural communities. So you know, this is all part of this, uh, this essential function of the state tied in with the agriculture, tied in with the priesthood and basically you know, yeah, bringing forth culture the cities, you know, the cities, these walled cities that Mother Kibli, you know, she wore the turreted crown of the of the walls or the shells basically because she was the builder of walls. She was the mother of the state technically, you know, yeah, yeah. In the Irish Book of Invasions it also and this is from the sixth seventh century. They it's says that Ashtaroth or Estada was the guardian of the Phoenician ships, and so Astraoth tying in with you know, uh uh what is it? Mother Kibbili tying in with Aphrodite is basically the protection of the Phoenicians when they would go on the ships, they would basically say prayers to mother Astrooth or Aphrodite to basically protect them while they were out at sea, right. And it also had to do with the morning Star. And and there was this bird that they related to the morning Star that built its nest on the water and it would basically float on the water. And whenever the Phoenician sailors saw those birds, they said, it was a good son of the you know, to sail the season. Good own it. I'd have to look at I'll look it up if I If I find it, I'll send it to you. I can't remember the yeah, but the fact that it floated on the water, it was representative of the god form right at the horizon between the transition between life and death, you know, yeah, and the egg and time and all the things. Yeah, Well, there's.
Speaker 4: There's a couple of there's a couple of birds that do that. One of them is the Gribis. They do a floating nest, the puffins, the gunnets, the horned Gibbs.
Speaker 3: It was the Gibbs. And that gets into Gebbis Gibbon, you know. So let's see, now, mackie, he relates that Gibbon, or the builders of Gibbaal who acted an important part in the construction of the Temple of Solomon, is equivalent to the Masonic effithat of the Grand architect of the universe. The inquiring freemason will readily see anthology in symbolism that exists between Adonis in the mysteries of the Giblomites at Biblos and Hirem as the builder of his own institution. Right. So now this this Gibb them or these Giblomites as the inhabitants of the city of gibble also called Biblos, right, which Biblos is where we get They basically took the pyrus and made the paper and started making the first books, right and there are. There's plenty of of references where they're moving texts around as well. In these books before printing. You know, they're probably copied by scribes. I would I would most imagine.
Speaker 1: That's where we're got to.
Speaker 3: That's where we get the term Bible is from this city of Biblos, where this resurrected God in the form of the mystery schools that it all ties in. You know. So now, Mackie, he says that the Gibbel or the Giblomite is not a mason, not a mason generally, but especially a class of mason who Drummond says, put the finishing touches on King Solomon's temple. Right. But so now if we trace this word gibb them back into ancient cana right, and this is from the story of Kaldia by Ragazon from eighteen ninety Right, he says, but while the sun accompanies its nightly underground journey men would be left a prey to the mortal terrors in the upper world, deprived of light, their chief defense against evil, brute, against the evil brood of darkness, were it not for its substitute fire, who is by nature also a being of light, and as such a friend to man from whom past dwelling, he scares not only wild beasts and foes armed with open violence, but the far more dangerous hosts of unseen enemies, both demons and spells cast by wicked sorcerers. In this capacity of protection, that god of gibble or fire is chiefly invoked in one very complete hymn, and he is addressed as thus Thou who drivest away the evil mask, him who furtherists the well being of life, who strikes the breasts of the wicked with terror, Gibbel, the destroyer of foes, dread weapon which drive us away pestilence, And that comes from about four thousand BC, that inscription, right, So tying these ancient ancient Masonic orders back to this Adonis of the Mystery School, who is living in the city that the you know, the Masons say is named after a Mason. So symbolically is that telling us that the Masons are really represented by fire or lightning from the heavens is what it really comes down to, you.
Speaker 1: Know, right. And then that goes into the mysteries of the the Iranians too, because yeah, the fire worship there too.
Speaker 3: And Zorastra, you know, basically calling down lightning, not dying. And basically much like Enoch.
Speaker 2: Is writing the lightness, what's that writing the lightning?
Speaker 3: Riding the lightning? Bro Enoch, you know, he calls down lightning and he basically through a lightning strike, is absorbed. And you know, as the Hebrews say, he was translated into the heavens and became the little Yahweh with his own throne right next to God. And basically God would send him out to go do the things he didn't want to do, and he would ride around the universe in his self manifested Markaba, which is that upward facing pyramid the downward facing pyramid put together. He would ride around in one of those like a spaceship, right, And basically he was he was there when Moses part of the sea. He's he's you know, credited with all these various things.
Speaker 1: The Solomon was that the seal of Solomon is the two triangles together for sure?
Speaker 3: Yeah, right, well, and and when you get into that, there is a debate as to whether or not it was the five pointed or the six pointed star that's on Solomon's ring. But if you read the Masonic texts, they tell you it was a six point star. So yeah, yeah, So let's see, fire is not only a great power on earth, it is also, in the shape of lightning, one of the dreadout and most mysterious powers of the sky, and as such sometimes called as the Sun of Ana, and Ana is the ancient term for heaven in Sumar, or, in a more roundabout way, the hero Sun of the ocean, meaning the celestial ocean, the great reservoir of rains from which the lightning seems to spring as it flashes through the heavy showers of a southern thunderstorm. In whatever shape he appeared and whatever his function, Gibbal is hailed as an invariable beneficiary and friendly being to these ancient canon So and in this this gibbel or this gibbellum is also uh the word we see that becomes corrupted into jubellium and the jubilees, right, and the jubilee. You know, they need to give a jubilee.
Speaker 1: We're dying from one. It's been seventy years. Come out, let's get a jubilee going on.
Speaker 3: I know, I know. So now the these Gibilim, as the stone cutters of Solomon's Temple were especially known for their technique of what is called eight tone carving and uh. These stonecutters would work the square stones to perfection and were considered to be more qualified in the higher ranks of the workers and builders of such sacred spaces. These Gibbilium maintained a mystery school based around the worship of Odonnas and who were the occulted order who may maintained the monopoly on the creation of the temple structures and sacred spaces as we see moving into Greece.
Speaker 1: So absolutely, and there's so much between biblos and the Bible and the seventy books, right, the septuagent, which was called the big G. Right, and then you go right back into masonry again. Yes, but it all sort of ties back into itself.
Speaker 3: The gibbel the GiB them, the gibellum, the big G. You know, this is this is I think one of the secrets of of that what that g if you look at the seven possible you know, because even sometimes you see the G in a small G basically representing the serpent, you know, which is the wa the you know, shadows in the waters of the depth because when you merge those two triangles together, which you have the Masonic compass which draws the circles, and then you have the sonic square which makes the angles. So you have the angles and the circles in between. That when you merge those two together, like the Star of Refresh, which is basically an Egyptian star that goes to Saturn that the modern Zionists have picked up, you basically have steam. And it's in that steam that basically the amorphous space that anything can be created with the direction of will. Essentially, you know.
Speaker 1: Right, And when you look through the Canaanite Phoenician art, you'll start to see these themes pick up over and over and over again. It's very deceptively simple, look simple on the surface, but it has so much deep meaning that people who aren't aren't a breast of this stuff have no idea what those.
Speaker 3: Those that's the whole terminology of those with eyes to see, and those are the ears to hear, you know, as you and that's with the mysteries schools again. You when you're initiated, you learn these symbols. They present these symbols to you and they give you an exoteric meaning and then as you're initiated through to the degrees. They explain the higher essences of these symbols and how they relate to you, the interconnection and the higher levels of reality of this rebirth of you know, the essence of the self.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 3: So now underneath of the gibb them, they had another association of these Masonic orders that were called the bone Ai b o Nai. And the bon Ai were the laborers who put the strength into raising the structures with these prepared blocks by the give them for the construction. And at Solomon's temple there were some eighty thousand Boneie, all of who the Masons in their text they call them the brighton fellow crafts. And when you get into these boneye down the road, they're the ones that become the Samaritans.
Speaker 1: And and there the Ai yeah Ai, Yeah, they're trying to build a god using Ai.
Speaker 3: And they kept going in and trying to, you know, help build the temple. And what was it. One of the Caesars went and examined the Hebrew texts and examined the Samaritan text and said they they were similar, but they had, you know, differences. Again, the fractal spins you know, their own worshiping, their own version of what this thing is, going back to the ancient you know, Saturnian forces, the black cube. However you want to, you know, look at look at this thing right. So now these give them in their worship celebrated the rites of Adonis as adon their lord. This practice, in all cases, was said to first have been established in the ancient Battylon under the queen of Starte or Samaramas, the given giving us a tie to the earlier lands of Nimrod, and had next been transplanted to Syria, with the high places of worship in Greek Biblos and Phoenician gibal worshiping in the high places and maintaining this mysterious tragic death and subsequent reformation of life being ritually celebrated in vast temples built by a guild of brothers as a tool to present immensely and beautiful, terrible powers of the divine and their suffering. So and it was on the coast of ancient Phrygia at Athamas, on the island of Cyprus, where this ancient royal city in which the institutions of the of Adonnis in celebration of Aphrodite were established moving into Greece, and here we have again these rites represented the Egyptian worship of Osiris so closely that some even identified Adonnas of Athemus with Osiris. So yeah, and I have here Frasier. He documents this is in the Golden bough. He says, a pine tree, having been cut down, the center would be hollowed out, and with the wood thus excavated, an image of Osiris was made, which would be buried like a corpse in the hollow of the tree. The image of Osiris was thus kept for a year and then burned, exactly as was done with the image of Attis, which was attached to the pine tree as well, and Osiris was go ahead.
Speaker 1: Well, that goes into the mysteries of the Masons as well, the first three degrees, because at the end Uh when Hiram is buried, the top of his grave the pine tree.
Speaker 3: Right and well, so now also Hiram a biff, which means Hiram, the eliminated Hiram. He is basically this artisan, this that is coming from Biblos, the city that we've been talking about, and within the Masonic orders. In order to get into the third degree of the master Masons. They they have a passion play that's basically the death of Osiris, and they're looking for his body, and basically King Solomon sends, you know, some of these master Masons out, uh, well, just Masons out, and the first one that entered a prentice. When they find they find an acasha branch and they lift it and find the decomposing body of this Hiram a byth and yeah, the master or the intert apprentice, he tries to, you know, with the interer apprentice handshake, which is the thumb. He tries to basically lift the corpse of Hiram Abiff, but the skin begins to come off. So then the second degree he tries his handshake and he can't get him up. So finally the it's Solomon himself, I think that ends up coming in and using the lion's paw grip, you know, and basically pulls him up in such a way that his right foot is by his right foot his left hand, their left hands are on each other's back, and their mouths are right next to each other's ears. And that's when King Solomon whispers in this risen Mason's ear he whispers, Maha bone, which is this new word that is basically the secret word to replace the word which was lost when Hiram was killed. So yeah, same story again in another form that's being used in modern day Masonic ritual function to enter into the highest degree, to the third degree of the Blue Lodge of Masonry.
Speaker 1: So right, and if all of those you know, Masons don't know that their mysteries come through Canaanite Phoenicia, right, were missing out on everything, you know, I mean.
Speaker 3: These are all the secrets, right, you know? Yeah. Yeah. So now Lucien in his Dead de Syria, he says that so closely did the rights of Osiris resemble those of Adonis at Biblos, that some of the people at Biblos themselves maintained that it was Osiris and not Adonis's death who they were mourning. And Herodotus he also says that Adonis, Addis, Dionysus, and demet are religions of the same type. And uh, let's see. We see also the Tyrian melkarth being worshiped side by side with Adonnas, and there are inscriptions showing that he was revered in Larnax Lepidus and a donna Adonnas was identified in Larnax Lepidus with the deity that the Greeks associated with Poseidon, you know, of the underworld, of the you know, he's posides Us of the underworld. You know, Osiris is of the underworld. And initially what's funny is Osirius was initially the god of life, and you know everybody went to him for their rebirth in the afterworld, right. And when uh, when Alexander the Great came in and brought what was the line there that he left to be the pharaohs that were or uh, I'll think of it in a minute, but these were Greeks basically, or Roman Greeks, and they, uh, what was that?
Speaker 4: Good?
Speaker 3: Where was I going with that? Oh? They changed the whole the religion of Osiris. And they because he had died, they started relating it because he was the king of the underworld and in bringing people back to life. They started to relate Osiris with Pluto. And so Osiris shifted from being the god of life and resurrection to once the Greeks came in, uh, and the Romans, he got shifted to become the god of the underworld, associated with Pluto and then Isis became more associated with life, and that was the decline of the Ossyrian cult in Egypt. So yeah, so let's see, uh, in the highest religious seat of Cyprus, Adonis and Aphrodite were worship in worshiped in Pathos on the southeast southwestern side of the island, which Herodatus says was settled by Phoenician colonists from ancient ascalon from in a time of great antiquity. These seafaring folks overlaying Aphrodite anana ishtar over the top of the fertility goddess that was there. And then after that was done, then they bring in the demasculated God. You know, so this was always so it's almost like they they it's weaponized anthropology where they bring in this this beautiful loving thing and set up temples to love and pleasure, and then they slide in this demasculated God wearing this Phrygian hat. Tied in with all these revolutions, well, you know, coming into Greece, coming into Rome, coming into the French Revolution, coming and basically cause havoc and overthrow these systems, very much like we saw the Vatican doing, you know.
Speaker 1: Speaking of which what was the first commandment of the Council of nicea go ahead, you go, I was the Roman men are no longer allowed to castrate themselves, because that was a big problem once Christianity took over, as a lot of these people said, if your eye causes you to sin, cut it off, right, and your wiener causes you to sin osiris that shit. So yeah, they had to say we're stopping this because they were having a major population problem. And origin one of the church fathers, pure Nombo, he cut his his own junk off because it caused him to sin. Again, it's the divine madness being translated into different form in this rising religion.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 3: And once within the Roman culture, once this happened, where you would emasculate yourself, you were considered neither a man nor a woman. Some of the senator senators went so far as to say they were both men and women and they needed to take up the responsibility of both. But because of the fact that they were neither man nor women, they they basically found themselves laying outside of the law, and Roman law didn't basically affect them because they were not a man or a woman, you know, which also kept them from being a citizen. But the reason they were allowed to stay in Rome was because Mother Kibili was on Palatine Hill and basically was running all of the other gods. You know, so it by that time, it was too late. They had already you know, this this uh, this Benjesuit kind of witch of these oracles that were flowing behind the scenes with these goddesses had already come in and subverted culture and brought in this this you know.
Speaker 1: What's going on today? What's going on today? I mean, look, we've got Unix all over the place. We just call them something different. They're no longer Unix there transsexuals.
Speaker 3: Yeah, But I think when you look back into the Attis cult, you know that basically they were doing it as a heroscamos, basically marrying themselves to the divine, you know, ridding themselves of that for the sake of, like you're saying, ending their sin within the and and it. You know, like the Quakers and the Shakers in New England. You know, the Shakers specifically believed in not producing more children because you were incarnating more souls into the corruption of the world, which is a constant theme we see going all the way back to the fallen angels that they you know, even some of the angels said they were falling into matter to stop the souls from being corrupted into the you know, the the world of sin basically, you know.
Speaker 1: Right, But you know, from the material perspective, you have families referring to these people who were attracted to people of the same sex with the F double G word that we can't say on YouTube because a bundle of sticks has to be carried, right, and the F double G word is a bundle of.
Speaker 2: Oh so so he got cut off.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So. Dinogenous, a Greek grammarian who flourished during the reign of Hadrian ads, that Adonis had been honored by Aphrodite the Cyprian after his death. They cast doves on a pyre to him, and at the birds, flying away from the flames, fell into another pyre and were consumed. Such a mode of honoring him would be very remarkable, since the doves were commonly sacred to his mistress, the divine Aphrodite or Astarte. Let's see, we're getting pretty close to the end of my notes. So Theocritus, a Greek poet from Sicily in three hundred BC. He says at Alexandria, images of Aphrodite and Adonis were displayed on two couches. Beside them were set ripe fruits, fruits of all kinds, cakes, plants growing in flower pots, and green bowers twinned with Annis. The marriage of the lovers was celebrated one day, and on the morrow, women attired as mourners with streaming hair and bared breasts, bore an image of the dead Adonnas to the seashore and committed it to the waves. Yet they sorrowed not without hope, for they saying that the lost one would come back again. Filo of Alexandria in thirty three a d. He says for spring and summer, not autumn or the season of barley and wheat harvest in the lands of Adonnas. Let's see. Saint Jerome confirms that Adonnas was slain in the month of June and relates that the Syrians gave this month the name Tammuz and elements of the grave bethe Aha. This beth Ahar being possibly the daughter of the pharaoh who pulled Moses out of the nile. Her grave was in this cave where the Christ child was born that now he was upset because the women were there mourning for the loss of the bewailed amus, you know. So it's just interesting how all of these, you know. And and again when you go to the Catholic church and you sit down in the pews, the very first thing that the priest says when he comes out is he says, these are the mysteries of our Lord Jesus Christ. So this is you know, we're seeing. This is very much in the school of these ancient mysteries, you know. So, but a lot of these practices that Jesus said, we're said, We're said to take the place of these blood rituals, and these you know kind of ending, you know, like how Abraham ended, you know, human sacrifice. Jesus was said to have ended animal sacrifice or any blood sacrifice essentially, you know, as far as the developing of the human species moving into I don't know, being more civilized, I guess, you know, evolution. So, uh, let's see from southern Phrygia and moving into Syria, the populace of Antioch being the capital of Seleucia, where they saw the morning evening star in the east as the signal for the festival of Marriage, Death and Resurrection to begin.
Speaker 2: Adonis, go ahead, Okay, I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so yeah, they played a lot of this off the morning Star, and the Morning Star ties a lot into this as well. And you see Jesus in the Bible even relating himself to the to the morning Star. A lot of people say, this is where you get that whole theory that Jesus and Lucifer brothers that you hear some people talk about, you know, so right, and Thomas Jesus is twin, you know, Thomas means twin. And it gets into the cult of the twin associated with Gemini and the struggle, you know. And and when you get into the zodiac, what was it. The soul was said to emerge into this reality through Virgo, and it was said to ascend out of this reality through Gemini. So these are the gateways of the Zodiac that some of the ancients used to believe the soul would enter into this realm and leave from this realm, you know. And Adonnas, who like the transient state of Linus in Egypt, was a symbol of the death and resurrection, like Osyrus existing in a state of Limbo becoming the reborn Horus and in the process of lamenting for the dead God. The playing of flutes is mentioned by both Athenaeus and polys who instruct Us that the flute and adonnas were both referred to as gingris. Oh and this so you remember the Egyptian story where set is trying to get horse to eat the lettuce, right right right? So now, Mackie, but but you think the.
Speaker 5: Ship bro I was, I was like, what the fun did? I just read?
Speaker 3: Let who the So now if you look at the fact that these uh, these high priests slash priest says of Addis, and they were said to castrate themselves and then they became sacred prostitutes. So there has been some speculation that there was it was a harvesting function, that they were collecting this stuff for magical purposes, you know. So, oh no, But Mackie, as far as the Encyclopedia Freemasonry, he says that it was lettud lettuce that replaced the acacia in the mysteries of Adonnas when translated from Attis. So you know, within the mysteries of a Donnas, this this lettuce was, you know, a symbol of an evergreen thing, you know, like a green, green thing shooting up from the earth. So it was let's see, uh, but okay, let's see. Plutarch seventy seven a d. Expresses that the images of Adnonnas were mourned over, were dressed to resemble corpses, and were carried out to a donnas's burial, and then they were thrown in the sea or into springs. And what would you do, you know, you take the seeds and you soak them in water, they get them the sprout, yes, before you plant them. So this idea of you know, again, throwing him into the sea bathing the black rock. And then Adonis ascends up to heaven in the presence of his worshippers. The disconsolate believers left behind on earth shave their heads, just as the Egyptians did on the death of the divine APIs Bull of Osiris. Women who could not bring themselves to sacrifice their beautiful tresses or their hair had to give themselves up to a stranger on a certain day of the festival and dedicate to his starte the wages of their shame. And this is getting into the you know, horror. Babylon and that unspoken shame that has kind of reveled in. That is the debauchrous practic. This is of the orgies and the various things that were going on within certain parts of these mystery schools. Right Church historian Eusebius three hundred AD recoils with horror in his writing of how the castrated priests of Adonist engaged in sexual congress, most likely being a form of sacred prostitution for a sort of strange donation. So let's see. Ultimately with this the resurrection of the god man, hope would be given to all the worshippers that, upon their return and the time of dying, would follow the same path ascending to the heavens into a more pure form of existence than the physical material world had to offer, subsumed in the pure and divine love of the Goddess herself as the Magnamator, the great Mother. That's Adonis and Aphrodite.
Speaker 2: A storytelling.
Speaker 4: Watch knowledge right there, that's that knowledge. Man, Almost win and grab some popcorn, man, right now.
Speaker 3: It's an epic it's an epic tale. You know.
Speaker 2: Drink actually, but.
Speaker 3: You figure, I mean that's you know, piecing together and that and you know that's how much. Oh dude, the amount of stuff I'll leave out is a lot because I'm trying to just talk about the key elements.
Speaker 2: You know, this is the ship that you're like, I know that's interesting, but nobody else is probably carry that.
Speaker 3: I know, even a couple of things I've left in there. I was like, it's still interesting to me, but it gives you a more complete sense of the story that we're talking about that you know, like we talked about Addis last time, and this time, you know, Adonnis. We talked about Nimrod and relation to Egyptians, you know, symbolic g on one of the first shows we did together way back. So yeah, yeah, but yeah, this was great fun stuff.
Speaker 2: That was awesome. Too bad about hell Less probably, but Robbie, that was awesome. Thank you very much. Uh, I mean, is there anything else you wanted ahead or I guess we're pretty good that.
Speaker 3: I mean, I could go on about this stuff, you know. Yeah, however long, it's just all very intriguing and you know, mind blowing. It's like so much like I mean just I mean constantly when I'm going through these books, you know, you're just having your mind changed and moved and blown, and like your understandings increase, and especially when you can start to take these different elements and bring them together to kind of show a bigger picture of what's because you know that all this stuff of the sacred mysteries and is something that nobody really talks about in full. You only get pieces and snibbets of it from all these different books. So taking them all and kind of bringing them, you know, and making sense out of them. And as you're going through it, once you have enough of these notes, you're really like, Wow, there's there's a full, you know, story here that that is just not discussed. You know.
Speaker 2: You know what I find interesting is that, I mean, I know people have been saying this for a while, Like you know. Also, if you start looking at it like what you were doing, you'll show how this story repeats in different cultures and stuff too. Oh yeah, you know, if you look at I mean that that I'm pushing the guy's stuff for any reason. Besides, I just think it's actually a good way to look at it. Even if you take Crowley seven seven seven and you look at the way he was showing you in that book, He's showing you that these things all aline. Oh yeah, that's what all those graphs are in there, is showing you everything matching up with each other.
Speaker 3: Yep. And he talks also within the Typhonian Mysteries, you know, Kenneth Grant, but Crowley specifically, I think it was in the Book of the Law. He talks about set as being the number eight as the hidden one in the Dog Star. And the dog star is seven pointed, you know, as far as isis. It is the seven pointed star of the goddess. And if you add the center point, which was the sun behind the sun when the dog days of summer, when serious was behind the sun, right that seventh point or that eighth point inside the seven pointed star is set. He is, you know, the black Sun. He is the sun behind the sun, you know, so it but he's also number eight. So you know, Crowley gets into this stuff extensively. You know, if you if you can understand the keywords and the references, you.
Speaker 2: Know, you actually have to probably read the introduction of the whole beginning of it and then look at the graph to even understand what he's doing with the grass. Yeah, but well, what I'm getting at is that like if you could actually look at somebody looked at that book and understood the grass, It's like that is even showing you right there. Back then they had people saying all this shit all lines up and it's all fucking repeated and equals the same shit, right.
Speaker 3: Well, and that book seven seven seven, when you get into all those charts and you know you're matching mineral for herb for metal for all these things are basically well, yeah, but the way you draw together the elements to do a magical working in regard to sympathetic magic, to summon whatever the spirit that those are related to, so that you can have all the elements associated with it to give it the familiar vibration to enter into for sure.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah yeah, it goes into way, way in depth. Yeah, that's like, uh, you know if people were doing rituals. That's like a bible full of ritual construction.
Speaker 3: Yeah know, well I even go through it and look at the color patterns and and.
Speaker 2: That makes sense for you. Yeah, even if you think about it, the way talismans are expected to be designed with the flashing colors, that all makes sense for an artist to use because that's the colors pop and stand the.
Speaker 3: Right right well, And it's also playing with the cones and the rods in your eyes and working them against each other. And that's why psychedelic art works the way it does because the red, the red waveform is very violent. It's fast, so it pushes towards you more, whereas the blue waveform is slower, so it sets back. So when you look at the contrast of red and blue next to each other, the red is coming out and the blue is pushed away, and it creates an optical effect. And these are ways to play the rods and yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, and I think there's actually more rods. There's more red than there is blue blue.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Well, and the light is supposed to be very healing for the mitochondria as far as you know. And when you shut your eyes.
Speaker 5: Say that again, say that again?
Speaker 3: Which color red? The red lights is so funny.
Speaker 4: It's so funny you say that, because I have red led lights and I feel different when I turn those.
Speaker 3: Off versus the blue ones, Like I really.
Speaker 4: Do feel different, yeah, really do. Like it's crazy how that you say that, because it's I use it mostly when I'm trying to calm down. I don't know if that's the it's supposed to do, but I it helps me calm down in the sense. And as you can see, I have my PC here. You can see that little light right here, I have blue, So I switched from blue red to green. Because each one of them has their own their own things.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I.
Speaker 4: Turn off all the lights and I'll, you know, start reading my book and I'll have my led lights and these lights right here, and sometimes you'll notice. And it's so funny you brought that up because somebody said, hey, rebirth.
Speaker 5: Is sleeping on my keyboard right here. I have the same thing.
Speaker 4: It's color coded, and I sometimes when I'm really in the deep thought, I can change the colors on here and.
Speaker 3: Enhance the mental state.
Speaker 5: Yes, exactly, see, I'm glad you said.
Speaker 4: That, because on my on my keyboard, that's exactly what I do.
Speaker 5: I can change it to green, to blue, to yellow.
Speaker 4: I like yellow because I'm a I'm a I'm a Simpsons fan, and I learned that yellow.
Speaker 5: They used the color to attract people to their show.
Speaker 4: So when they're flipping through their channels real fast, they see the yellow, they automatically know. Yeah, man, I'm so Man, I'm telling you, man, Man, you got some knowledge on you.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 5: I'm happy. I'm happy to get you on my show and talk to you.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 5: You on it, Man, I.
Speaker 4: Said it from the beginning, Bro, I see a lot of grays right there isn't over there.
Speaker 2: That's funny, nice, But uh, what was I gonna say about? Uh oh yeah, we're talking about the cones and stuff in the yards. There's a strength. I think it's a strength golden doorned tarot card. M that the first off, if you ever if maybe Robert you've looked at it, if you look at what these things look like like under a microscope, they don't almost looked like blades of grass or like blades of fucking rugs, like a shag carpet or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and uh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And there was I think on the strength card there was like three different lions or something, and like as the whichever one had more cones. I think it Like again, I think there was more red than blue. It was like red, green and blue. The lions went in the I mean it could be just coincident, but the bigger lion was red the medium line, and then the blue lion was the smallest one, and I was like, you know, you know how I look at some tarot cards. I wonder if the eyeballshit in there. When I came across that, I was like, yo, that's exactly the the same amount. It's just weird to me.
Speaker 3: Yeah. The temple of the body, it's uh, you know how much as above so below extracting from in in? You know they what do they say? The entire cosmos is inside of you? You know? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you know what I no, no, go ahead, I was actually gonna ask.
Speaker 4: So I was just looking up the color red because I never really paid attention until you guys were actually talking about it, and I looked up the color red. And my passion is history, learning and gaining research and or learning and doing research and sharing what I've learned, and all that red is associated with passion and love. I knew about the love part, but it's associated with passion. And that's probably why I feel so calm when I'm around people who are knowledgeable on the subject and I'm with the red color red because it helps me like kind of calm down and relax. It helps me like focus on So I really do appreciate you giving me that information because I didn't know that before. I always just thought it was just like, man, maybe it's just a phase or something I didn't know. Like I knew about green, I knew about yellow, I know about blue, but I never really looked into red. Really, it's not even a color that I really like that im merse or anything.
Speaker 3: From what I've seen. Red, there's a certain spectrum of red light that basically encourages the mitochondria to heal itself. And and you know, when you get into sun gazing and looking at you know, the various then you have the full spectrum, you know, the golden rays, the all the and as the sun shifts through the various tones, as you know, Lord Ray anders into the underworld, you it's basically all these healing waveforms, and then you have your circadian rhythm. But even when you get into these these beams of light and using light for healing, you know, the Vatican has a painting of Jesus and he's he's literally holding crystals doing like reiki work, you know. And and when you get these minerals and you shine the sun through them in a certain way, you're getting the energizing power of the sun. Putting it into a certain spectrum and then focusing that that color spec from on the area.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: So there, I mean, there's some truths in these ancient you know, Hyperborean kind of technologies that have been lost to modern man. You know, light waveform, frequency sound kind of you know, these telluric energies of the earth. And yeah, yeah, he gets steep, man, she do.
Speaker 2: All right? I think we'll rap.
Speaker 5: I ain't getting out this ship.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, tyrone real quick. Let everybody know where they can find all your all your stuff, please.
Speaker 4: I appreciate this, Nick Man, Like I said, Man, I've allays. I tell Nick this every time. I am so glad that I'm part of the team because I'm surrounded by people that have knowledge, and I'm glad that I'm receiving it the way I am.
Speaker 3: So.
Speaker 4: It took a long time to get there, but I did it. When I first started off. Everything you can find on me as on my website Rebirth oftheword dot com. I started off with the website and became a bestseller. You can find my book Journey through the Orgin of the History right on Amazon. Thanks again, I appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Oh of course, I don't always appreciate you jumping on my man for real, and uh, you know, real quick, I'll plug Headless he's not here Headless Giant Podcast at gmail dot com. You can send him stories, any weird dreams or any like I guess, you know, paranormal or real stories in life. And if you send that over you want to throw them your address or just you know, I just send me the address and him the email. But that's stupid. Just send it all one or whatever and he'll get me the address and I'll send you out some free stickers. Uh so yeah, Headless Giant check him out. He's also got every Sunday, he's got the trialog check that out of here. He's got that going on this Sunday. And finally, Robbie Marx, thank you so much man for coming on. Always love having you on. It's always a storytime with Robbie Marks and you did it once again. So please let everybody know where they can find all your other stuff and your amazing art for sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if you want to check out all my other stuff, you can go to my link tree which is link tree r M A r X and that'll pull up my various art that I do. It'll pull up the podcast, the Metal Mind Cast if you want to go check that out outside my Patreon on there if you want to get back. But I always encourage you to go check either out my website or my Etsy and if you like anything there, that's a great way to support me as well.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, go check your stuff out and real quick, I'll take to take a few I made. It is too maybe just to plug these places that we're going to. I keep forgetting. I gotta remember st bringing this up with we're getting to the show, because at this point everybody shook the shut off, especially on the audio. Yeah, there are events that are gonna be going to and Tyrone will be there as well for probably almost all of them, except for one. October fourth, we've got Bigfoot thing going on and that's at the Factory in Franklin, North Carolina. And then Ictober eighteenth we got Charlie's Beyond Belief and that is again in Fort Myers, Florida at a Masonic lodge. And I always got to tell everybody we got booth thirty three, What the fuck is up? Yeah? We got Arkansas. I think that's the one time Rome won't be making it too. I'll be out there that is October twenty fifth to twenty six. That's a paranormal expo. It's supposed to be like the biggest annual thing in Arkansas for paranormal stuff. So they offered me the booth for free if I was to promote it. So I said, fuck yo, go down there and meet some people, you know, say some weird shit. Yeah, November twenty second. Then will also be at Morrisville, North Carolina. That's a UFO thing. And yeah, that's some places that are finalized for now that I feel good enough talking about. And again for Charlie's beyond belief, I forgot to mention Brook from Dark Florida, who's part of the col Rejax, will be one of the speakers there. So if you're in the area, definitely come down, come down and check it out. It should be really cool. She's also got a booth. We've got friends there that has got a booth. So the little area wherein should be on and popping, So come and check it out. And that's enough out of me. And again, thank you everybody who came on the show. Tyrone, thank you Headless Robbie, that's what's up. Everybody in the chat, that is what's up. I appreciate it, even the people on the other platforms. I see you on Twitter, and I see the other people on the other YouTube platforms. I appreciate the comments, and that is why we go live and until the next one, everybody be well later