Speaker 1: Ah, what's up, everybody. Welcome to Rose Pricks. It is Friday morning, and I'm all, I'm gonna say this. I'm a little riled because, uh, and I said I wasn't gonna I said, I wasn't gonna say put it like this. But and we're gonna have so much fun with this episode, you guys, it's gonna be I have a lot of jokes, I have a lot, I have a lot to say. But god damn if I don't feel like they're insulting our intelligence by making it seem like this is a proper episode.
Speaker 2: Right, agreed. It is, as I said, as we said off camera, there is a camera, you guys, I just can't see it. I just can't see it. It's invisible, invisible camera.
Speaker 1: It was filler. It's just a filler.
Speaker 2: It's like it was like the bits and pieces that editors left on the floor, on the cutting room floor, and then they're like, okay, well we could just make that an episode and then we'll just we'll stretch it.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: It yes exhausting, and it's also on top of it, we're spending time with people, none of whom we want to spend time with. We don't. We wouldn't be friends with a single one of these people. And I'm gonna even throw in bows at this point. Sorry. I like Bos a lot, She's my favorite, but like, I can't take it anymore. I can't, I can't take the outfits. I can't do it.
Speaker 1: And there's also there's no point to Bows these days. She has one storyline, and it's her infertility journey, and she brings absolutely nothing else to the table. Every once in a while she makes a comment, she chimes in about what somebody else is doing, and I'm like, Bos, here's the thing. You don't really know these people, so you don't have a history. And by the way, I'm not aiming this just at Bows. Anybody else that does have a history shouldn't be doing it either. It feels like but Bo's doesn't. She doesn't, I get. And it's not Bo's fault that she doesn't have a history, because she seems like a lovely person and she can be kind of funny. So I'm with you on that. It's not that me not liking her is nothing like when I didn't like Anne, Marie or Diana. It's different. It's just that I feel like Bo's doesn't care to have a storyline because why would she take a joke?
Speaker 2: I mean, I get that it's a joke. Here's my I think she just joking with these outfits, like let me see what kind of nonsense we can get on here, like with her LAMB squad. Like you know, I think you and I would do that too if we were on this kind of show, if somehow we got cast. Let's say, you just would be like a joke, Like, wouldn't you want to just look ridiculous on purpose a little bit if you're just doing this, Yes.
Speaker 1: I would. But part of the issue too with and this is nu Bos. But this is and and this is going to come up, and I'm going to have more comments about this later. But listen, let me hate Amanda before being absolutely ridiculous and just an intolerable personality. But don't make me mad at the other people for having for being shitty to Amanda for the wrong reasons. And I'm getting like pissed because I'm like, listen, everything that you're saying that uh, you know, Dart is doing or whatever, or that Amanda's doing, Kyle is doing it ten times worse.
Speaker 2: But Kyle's the worst, That's what I'm saying. So so it's a filler episode with people we don't like, not a single person, like when Windbow and like I keep bringing up bos because you know, I've loved her so much, and I'm like, hey, don't you don't you can't touch her, like she's the best, like you said she might be the best. But when she came out and the pink, the hot pink, like basically like the pretty and pink, Yes, it was like not the of the pretty and pink prom dress because it was a little bit you know, it was different, but it was the same idea. I'm like, oh, that's what you scraped together this and then the hair like and then the baths like the straight like a poodle was supposed to look like a like I think that was the idea. I was like, she's making she's joking around the same way that Eric is glam squad jokes around. I get the joke, same with I guess, Tilly, let's see how ridiculous we can make Dior look. Let's see how whatever.
Speaker 1: Whatever you want to do, that's okay, But then.
Speaker 2: Then make that a different show. How about calling it like the crazy outfits of blank deep like, that's just not what the show was. And I'm just I'm so tired.
Speaker 1: And also, here's another thing. We were loving Rachel Zoh. She was a breath of fresh air. She was being so funny, and this episode I was like, oh my god, Yeah, like these people, and I know that the word narcissist is thrown around, but I cannot believe how personally affronted she is by her ex having a girlfriend.
Speaker 2: I mean she went with them to drop them off at camp, like tough life. Yes, they're fine, they're off to summer camp.
Speaker 1: They're fine, Yes, and the whole My kids shouldn't feel uncomfortable for one moment. Like, Rachel Zoe, do you have any idea how other people fucking live? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Like, no, she doesn't. I'm going to answer that.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, she's the same.
Speaker 2: Okay, speaking of much before we get into it, speaking of like the way the rest of us live. I want to talk about an app that I really like that we've been talking about called Acorns, and it's an app to help you financially and for people like us, not like Rachel Zo, that may not have all that much money or don't know a lot about saving and investing. Acorns is there for you, like they help you put it together. They help you understand that even five dollars is better than zero. And here's what we can do with five dollars. Here's where we can put one hundred dollars. You don't have to have a lot of money, and you don't have to know how to invest. They help you with all that. And it's super easy to understand. Everything's all in one place, as opposed to opening up a billion different apps. All your financial center is sort of in one place. I really like that, And I'm going to tell you how to sign up yourself. You should try this out, you guys, at least give it a try. Sign up now, and Acorns will boost your new account with a five dollars bonus investment. Join the over fourteen million all time customers who've already saved and invested over twenty seven billion dollars with Acorns. Head to acorns dot com, slash rose pricks, or download the Acorns app to get started.
Speaker 1: PID nonclient endorsement compensation provides and sentive to positively promote Acorns. Tier two compensation provide a potential subject to various factors such as customers, accounts, age, and investment settings. Does not include Acorns fees. Results to net predictor represent the performance of any Acorns portfolio. Investment results will very involving investing involves risk. Acorns Advisors l see an SEC registered investment advisor. Few important disclosures of acorns dot com slash rose Pricks.
Speaker 2: All right, yeah, all right, let's get into these. All right, so Italy. We're still in Italy. Obviously, we just are going to Italy. And for some reason, they put these women into groups. I remember they said that last episode, like you'll be arriving two by two.
Speaker 1: And Bose pretended that that was her crazy idea that she was gonna do. No, it wasn't bos And why would you even do that? What's the point, because you know what I think it is.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm gonna here. Here's my idea. I think that they have to have scenes, so the show is divided into parts then they edit it all together, so there has to be like ten to fifteen group scenes, right, That's why they have the stupid trips and dinners and stuff. And then they have to have at least one on one so like Sutton must have a scene with Amanda, Kyle must have a scene with Bos and they have to each have at least one separate scene. So this was a way maybe to get their scenes in like that. I mean it's kind of a hard why not just stick them on one plane?
Speaker 1: What the fuck? Like they always have. Yeah, it's no reason, no reason.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I just I hated it. I didn't. I was very I was very unhappy. And it was just a lot of so just different people getting there. All I just wrote extensions and sunglasses, that's all. We're just this extent. They're calming these blonde extensions. They all kind of have the same ones, and then giant Rachel Zoh sunglasses. Everyone's just so.
Speaker 1: You know, who's annoying me even more than anybody else. This episode is dereat, Like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I was talking about the spot, the sauna.
Speaker 1: Everything about her, everything about her is so fucking self important and coming for people. And she always looks like her eyes are popping out in anger. She's just ready to freaking maul everybody for everything. And I'm tired. It's like it's exhausting watching her and her well speaking in Italian and showing up late for everything. She's absolutely the worst.
Speaker 2: She is pretty awful. And when they they give her her room, which was I will say this, that castle or whatever, My god, it is absolutely gorgeous. So if we were watching life styles of the rich and famous, that would make sense. Sure, how neat, what a cool space. But they're like, you get your own sauna, and she falls to the floor weeping, now before you go in on her. I would have done one hundred percent the same thing. I cannot tell you how excited I would be by like a claw tubbed bath, you know, bath and a sauna in my own room. Hell yeah. Eric is the one not having it. She's like, dang, well, I've never seen anyone get upset about a sign and get that excited about a saunabout one already like you suck to you both suck it all suck.
Speaker 1: So let me do I just want to say this. I just want to interject this. Speaking of Derete, I saw this news flash which is basically that Dereete and PK are facing. This is a new potential foreclosure on their six point five million dollar and Sino home, which is where I live, but nowhere near the neighborhood that she does. Dude. They have eight hundred and forty two thousand dollars in unpaid debt, including miss payments to lenders Tanka LLC and private money solutions as of March. So this is brand new as of March twenty twenty six, and they've previously faced significant tax liens and financial issues. So this is what makes me so mad, is like Dereet acting like she is better than all of us and constantly spending money, and her always with her opening scenes of her with her shopping bags like Julia Roberts and pretty Woman, and it's all fucking fake. Right if we if you and I had over eight hundred, if we had almost a million dollars in debt, we would be living like that too. It's all fake with Deree. Well that's what people have said over the years.
Speaker 2: I mean, that was the whole thing with Camille, like you yeah, I'm kind of you know at the dinner where she was all pissed and she's ring out Derete. Yeah, And that's kind of what Kyle's saying too. I cannot stand Kyle, but that is what she's saying. She's like, I'm a little work. This makes no sense. I think it's none of Kyle's business. Well, if Kyle doesn't want to make anything else her bit, like if you bring up something she doesn't want to talk about. Well, obviously Durite doesn't want to talk about the debt. She doesn't want to admit it on camera, right, so will she'll be liable, same as Erica didn't, same as anybody. But like, it pisses me off though when they when Kyle gets to do it, she gets to call you out on everything, but you can't call her out on anything. Correct. We'll get to that. That happens later with but like, yeah, it makes sense, I believe it. They're not great at all. All Right, any way, did you notice so sudden? I think it was Sutton and but yeah, Bose comes in, making me really angry in that pink Sutton has her a little cute she's like she kept saying, and she's like, this was just in my carry on. They don't have my bag yet. It's in Germany, and so you're like, oh, you just had that perfectly white pressed shirt and those diamonds, So that was annoying.
Speaker 1: But did you notice there was like a.
Speaker 2: Little curtain behind them, like little like maybe a window or something, and somebody kept peering like it was obviously production or something, just kept peering through the window. I'm like, we're not even gonna that.
Speaker 1: I just notice that, like like a Today show, like watching a segment and people.
Speaker 2: Are like that, like walking by, like somebody was like, oh, oh they're filming, you know, like a pa or something. Oh there's like seeing a bull mic. I mean it's there is sloppy or some for this much money at this Italian result whatever, they are, Oh hilarious.
Speaker 1: So Kathy uh, Kathy and Jennifer Tilly are driving in and Jennifer Tilly is trying to be the comedic relief and good we need it.
Speaker 3: But she's like, I'm gonna do some naked photos when I get there because I love to have a naked photo everywhere I travel.
Speaker 2: And then they show her naked photos and like ones in a bubble bag. I kind of turned around on her again. I'm like, we do we don't need this show at all, but I wouldn't mind knowing her. Yeah, I mean it would be exhausting, but yeah, that was kind of fun.
Speaker 3: She's like, and I do have my my chiggly, jaggedly parts, so I try to stay help.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, she that was fine. I didn't mind that. I was just like, all right, let's everybody get to the same let's get to the same place. Yes.
Speaker 1: Later in the episode, I was happy that Jennifer Tilly did go I have a boyfriend, and I was like, yes, you do, and you've had the same boyfriend for like over ten years.
Speaker 2: It's her He is not at home, Like, yeah he is, he explained poker mm hmm, okay, okay, so are they all when are they all there?
Speaker 1: Well, it's okay.
Speaker 2: So they're upset because Daried's late, and Boza like I have a surprise for you guys, like and we kind of need everybody here. And poor bos because she's it's not even up. She doesn't care at all if to read's there, but productions like, yeah, everybody has to be there before you can do the surprise, right, yes, So they have to go get so they go get her, like what's her name? Erica is like that was it?
Speaker 1: Erica?
Speaker 2: That was kind of pissed. She goes in. She's like, yeah, everybody's waiting for you.
Speaker 1: Yes, Well, I had to get my luggage from somebody else's room. It's like, okay, that accounting the extra hour. Also, this was but this was just funny. This just happened before tiny little comedic moment. Amanda is obsessed with saying the moment, so that all the girls are kind of talking did do you remember this part? And Kyle sort of questioning like so suttin about like, oh so, like you were hating Amanda and now you're room with her, in room with her. Yeah, And then they have Amanda is talking to Natalie and she's like, oh my god, is this the time to have a midriff moment?
Speaker 2: Oh my god. Yes, She's like, this is the first time I could do this since I had kids. I'm so glad you said Natalie's name because I just wrote who is this again?
Speaker 1: Simon's polers?
Speaker 2: I know, but why is she in Italy? No reason zero, It's never done anything like that. That makes no fucking sense. It's like, I what do they think we can do with this?
Speaker 1: They're desperate, and I think that because Natalie made the comment about having gotten a half happy ending in a massage parlor, I think they think, mistakenly, erroneously that she's some kind of loose cannon and she's going to say some crazy shit and then she doesn't, so she basically gets edited out of all the scenes. You don't even use her.
Speaker 2: It's like this weird thing, Like it's like one of those shows on Below It's like below Deck. Every now and then on below Deck, somebody in retrospect will have said something just terribly racist, so they'll just edit the whole guy out of the thing. But you can see his elbow every now and then, or sometimes like there'll be a scene where they address and they're like, Okay, David, you got to put the water toys out or whatever, and they're like You're like, what the fuck is David? And then you find out later because they I mean, Bravo needs to get it together. I mean, this is a major operation. Guys, what are we doing right?
Speaker 1: So also we should mention that Jennifer Tilly is wearing She's decided that she wants to be very Italian. But I don't know any Italian person that wears a black lace dress like they're in mourning and a gigantic black Halloween birds nest on their head is the only way I could describe it. Rachel Loves it Zola. She's like, I love this about Tilly.
Speaker 2: I die. I mean she commits. She commits, Like, yeah, you all should be committed, if that's what you mean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So okay, it's time for Boz's surprise.
Speaker 2: Which is beautiful. It's the theater, and I don't understand why Erica got so riled up. She's like, this is when I want in my house, not some stupid fucking movie theater. Like, oh my god, why are you mad at people that have screening rooms? Now? Like now we have like a level, I want to do a shell. I mean, yeah, that's pretty cool, but it would also be really obnoxious, Like, come on, olver, I'm gonna do play for you from chicamoisting from Chicago.
Speaker 1: Imagine, imagine it's just her doing like her, like, you know, as if she's in a gay club.
Speaker 2: Yeaz knees and pull the stockings down, and you're like, oh god, I have to go. Oh no, I'm getting a call and it's an emergency and I have to leave all that. Yes, they're like, oh god, now these chorus guys are coming out kicking doing fossy. Yes, she's we do not want a theater. What we're trying to say, is we do not want Erica to get a hold of a theater in her house. Although I thought it was really beautiful, I thought they were a little rude. When the opera guy came and started singing, Kyle was like making jokes. Did you notice that, like the guy is singing heart out and she's just being a C word.
Speaker 1: I did, But I'm going to say this, I thought, at least Kyle was sitting and listening. Sutton looked like she was being tortured. She can't Sutton can't even pretend to be polite. I know people are such bad people. Sutton was acting like she was so annoyed and.
Speaker 2: Bored, and it's like, right, but on the board of the American Ballet, she's so cultured, you guys, she has no fucking manners. What's an Italian opera like literally edit a villa. I have been beside myself for that, Like I thought that that was pretty cool, but yeah, I guess it is. They probably had to start over a few times. Imagine how long they have to sit in each scene dress you know, all dread like, yes, it's not what we're seeing.
Speaker 1: But also, Amanda is crazy bored at this too, and she's almost clapping sarcastically. Yes, she really is just the worst, and so is Kyle. She's being terrible too. So this is when they skulk I just wrote they skulk off. Amanda and Kyle talk about Dereet. Kyle's always getting in it. She's just trying to stir it up about her friend Deurite, you know how, she just really has her back. So then Amanda says, in this really high pitched, annoying voice, She's like, Dereat, can we speak?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: And then Derate is like, oh uh yeah, I just have to. I have to go to the bath foom though for okay, and then I'll come talk to you. She does that.
Speaker 2: But then and then but I'm team to read on this because she's like, but also, Bo's, what time was dinner? Because I really and she's like, She's like, because Amanda wants to talk to me, and Bose is like, go on, go ahead and talk, that's fine, and we'll just eat.
Speaker 1: Without you, which was a weird thing today.
Speaker 2: I thought that was weird, and to read it's like, well, I'd really rather eat dinner.
Speaker 1: I was team to.
Speaker 2: Read here you do. Yeah, that was why would.
Speaker 1: You immediately like let them go talk for a few minutes. Why would you be like, yeah, of course, we just were not going to wait for you.
Speaker 2: I mean, don't be great, and I think I'm going to give Bose this read so freaking late for everything that she was probably like, yeah, we're already an hour behind and we're starving, so go do whatever you gotta do, Dui, but we're not waiting for you. So I can see Bo's doing that too, So they're like well and Amanda's like, oh yeah, her red lipstick. She's just like, okay, she has nothing. She offers nothing to this show, right right, Okay.
Speaker 1: She's so informative too, because like when she's sitting there and they come by to give her wine and she's like, now she's.
Speaker 2: In about okay, just the taste. I was going to ask you this, like stop, So does she drink or not drink?
Speaker 1: Is she supposed to.
Speaker 2: Be sober and she occasionally wants to drink? Well here's the thing with alcohol.
Speaker 1: Well I'm glad you asked, because this goes back to like the first episode she was in. Remember she made this big deal about like I hardly drink, and then she was like, oh my god, why is that a problem for people? Like why is Erica trying to get me to drink? Then later she turned it around, but remember that it came out that she had a dui.
Speaker 2: That's right, So she doesn't really talk.
Speaker 1: About she drinks. But I guess she's trying to be like Sutton is and not drink very much. But we haven't so which which listen, again, I have no problem with that, but don't be so over the top about it. Where you were like mad at the weight person, you know.
Speaker 2: Like stop, yeah, you have to just to drop a little taste, a taste You're like, okay, girl, just taste that so many times, so intensely. Whereas kai Ill, who seems to be more comfortable with her sobriety, it's just like thank you know when for me, like it's not a big deal. They show it, but it's not her personality.
Speaker 1: Which for me is a better look for sobriety. Regardless of what Kyle's deal is and whether she sometimes smokes pot, She's living in an alcohol free lifestyle and she does not make a big deal about it, And I agree, I don't need to see Amanda being.
Speaker 2: So extra about it. And like not revealing anything about her life. Yeah, so Rachel Zoe goes on and on about She's like, I would totally live in Europe like yesterday, like you would. And she's like, yeah, my retirement plan is like Europe. I'm going a dietan I'm probably in New York. We'll see, like, uh, okay, well I don't know if I can make my rent next month. And I understand that we watch these shows to like escape from our lives and stuff, but there is, like I said, if I wanted to watch, there are shows even on HTTV, which I never watch anymore. I never seek out that channel. Remember when you I used to always go to that channel first. When I would wake up, I would literally put on HGTV. I think we all had that. I think we all went through a time period.
Speaker 1: I did not. I'm the only person, which is why this whole thing is extra annoying to me.
Speaker 2: That's so fun. I used to love. I mean, but even smaller shows. I like House Hunters, even though it's all fake or whatever. But then they would have big shows like these are these huge dream houses and they're fun. I like, I like watching that, But that's not what I'm here for for housewives, right, So I understand that there's money, and it's Beverly Hills, so there's going to be money. But like, none of this makes sense anymore. We get it. You want to live in Europe. I was so fucking annoyed by that.
Speaker 1: And so so how She's like, what about what about when they're so they're serving all the food and Rachel's like, oh my god, I diet over this preshuda and melon, like my son, it's preshuda melon like literally, like everything.
Speaker 2: Sends like cashew. She's like cashew or it's not cashw butkyas yeah, kayus kyus it's this every day. Literally, Oh really he eats watermelon fuck off melon like some some housekeeper you know.
Speaker 1: Coqick makes him like okay, needs his pushit of melon. Like he dies. He's like obsessed. Shut up.
Speaker 2: I feel sad for the kids, and I feel sad for Roger a little bit, like this guy's going to have to go through it. That's the ex But okay, So this is when it gets kind of exciting. For one second. Kyle's like, so to dry. She's like, so I heard you had dinner with PK Okay so again, I know that Duri's being annoying, but Kyle, I mean, why are you even pretending to be friends? And I really liked how Dured stood up for herself here. I know we're not supposed to like her, but like, she really handled herself that. I think that's what I would have said. Listen. I didn't tell a lot of people because I don't really feel like it's super safe, yes, conversation.
Speaker 1: Except I'm going to push back. They showed that it was in page It was page six, so it's like, I don't know how you can be arguing, Well, like, yeah, it's that's my personal business. Well and also apparently the rest of anybody who reads gossip.
Speaker 2: But it was probably page six after Is that when they saw it? Is that when they brought it up? Like Erica said, she saw it.
Speaker 1: In page six.
Speaker 2: The editing showed the story on page six, but that doesn't mean that was the order. We may have seen. That story may have come out after that dinner, you know what I mean, So who knows how they So Erica was especially mad for no reason, like calmed down and Duri pushed back on her. She was like, well, I didn't know about your fella or whatever shows that weird guy, and then she they kind of like were kind of going at like like Erica was about to like kind of snipe, like she was about to go after her, but then Durit kind of put her in her place and they kind of smiled like I see you, I see you, and then they moved on, right. She noticed that, Yeah, like Erica was just a bitchy mood trying to go for people, and which pisses me off because she didn't like it when it happened to her and Durit, it certainly wasn't the worst of them. Agreed that would be sud. Yeah, totally okay, So she I thought that Durit handled and you know it was supposed to be a dig at Kyle. She doesn't give a shit about Amanda, so she's like, some of you don't even know me, and some of you do know me, but it doesn't feel like you really have my best interest and that's for And then it shows Kyle like HH kind of trying to smirk the best she can through her botox. Yes, and that kind of pissed me off too. I'm like, why are you even pretending to be friends? Then why can't you just be her friend for like eight seconds.
Speaker 1: It's just so strange. It really is strange. It really feels that Kyle hates to eat and just wants to take her down, and it feels like Dury knows that. And it's just like Jesus Christ, I got to do my time on this show because I need the money. But fuck all these bitches.
Speaker 2: Awful thing, a terrible breakup with a guy that you know we don't have. We have a million dollars and you know we're in trouble and I have no one that has my back because somehow PK. Maybe there is a world in which p K is awesome. Let's just let's let's let's play this game for a second. Okay, maybe PK is super awesome and Drea it's terrible, and Kyle and Maraci are doing their best to just not flat out say it. That can't be it. See I just played it out and that's not it. We know PK is not awesome. We know he's not. No, he's not the worst person in the world. Like we're not trying to say he's like the dead. There's it always takes two. But like Kyle just sucks. She sucks. I wish we could get Kim Richard's on the show. She'd tell us, Oh, did.
Speaker 1: You have notice?
Speaker 2: By the way, at dinner, I meant to say this that, like, how come Kyle and Kathy never sit next to each other? They never They're never seated next to each other at dinner, they never really hang out and have conversations. They obviously really aren't that close. No, it's weird that Kathy's even on the show. Again, we don't need her. If we have all these friends of Kathy doesn't need to be there.
Speaker 1: I think they're paying her a lot too, which I mean, I'm not trying to be like, you know, the production police, but why why do you don't need her?
Speaker 2: I feel like she's she's not trying to Martha. She's not branding anything that I know of, Like, it just doesn't make sense that she'd be I don't know why she would. She's bored.
Speaker 1: Okay, she's boring me, is what she's doing. So they're trying everybody is trying to stir the pot in some way. Yeah, Erica tries to say to Sutton uh An Amanda, like, I'm just really surprised you guys are sharing a room, and then she tells the camera like, I don't think this is a good choice for Sutton. Are you trying to cause trouble? Sutton Brown? It's like you cares exactly. It's like, okay, maybe Sutton is trying to cause a little like fight with Amanda. Everybody should do their job to make better reality TV for us, because what you're doing isn't working. So then we get now we just get into talking about this thing again Amanda. Amanda's like, I just somehow, somehow I get back into it, and Amanda goes, I just thought that I would explain about talking about your marriage behind your back and that then you'd see that like it, no harm was meant by it. And then Dure goes, well, I respect that you would sit down and like have a one on one conversation, and if I ask for your advice, that would be one thing. However, when I asked you if you said it, it just seemed like you were trying to blame it on Kyle, which, okay, I have to be really clear about my take on this. Okay, Okay, even though the way Amanda approaches everything is ridiculous and she's awful and I don't like her at also, please don't mistake but she's just being on a fucking show and it's her first season and they keep asking her and trying to trap her into giving her opinion, and she literally said nothing wrong. Kyle is the one who's going around scene after scene after scene talking about Deret. Every scene she has something to say about Drete, about her spending, about her erratic moods, about her talking about p k. It's all Kyle, and yet dearite should every time this comes up and Amanda goes, okay, but yeah, because Kyle was the one saying it, She's like, well, that's that's on of your business. That's between me and Kyle. But that's not true because every fucking other person on the show keeps going, So Amanda, what do you think? What do you think about her talking? So Amanda's just saying like, yeah, oh so then okay, so who says Rachel? So Rachel tries to jump in and she's like okay, Amanda, like hold on, do you do you like once and for all, do you think that Dearie talking about her relationship with Pique is not a good thing?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: What is your actual opinion. Let's just clear it right now over some purscudo and melon. So Amanda says, yeah, I do think it could make her life hard. But can we just discuss the fact that almost everyone at this table has the same opinion? And I've got to say that that's so true.
Speaker 2: I agreed with her on that. I mean, it's not even that crazy of an opinion to say, like, hey, let's not you probably shouldn't like crazy if you've got this guy that could make your life. Hell, Amanda is not in the wrong here.
Speaker 1: In this moment controversial though?
Speaker 2: How is everybody like because they have nothing else to talk about? Then everybody started taking sort of fake sides, like everyone's like, ye, hold on, but wait a minute, it's like, what are we even talking about?
Speaker 1: Yes, who could even.
Speaker 2: Argue against that except to say that, like, Kyle's not a friend you know?
Speaker 1: Well, But then they keep going like, oh, well, is what's bothering you to drete? Is it bothering you that Amanda's not really like your friend? And Kyle, like, is Kyle doing it? Is like coming from your friend? Okay, But as you and I just discussed, Kyle is not coming at it as a friend Kyle is at all literally trying to take Deite down.
Speaker 2: So that she says that, She's like, that's why I really didn't want to talk about that. That's why she didn't tell Kyle about the PK dinner.
Speaker 1: Right. But then Kathy Hilton out loud, yeah, not to camera. It's just like, you know, you just have.
Speaker 2: To read the room and know your place. Well, she says it too, Amanda, not to camera. Yeah, no, that's my point. I'm saying, not even not even like sneakily.
Speaker 1: She literally says it out loud at the table, like I love that.
Speaker 2: I loved that moment.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: I thought it was so bitchy and like it That's what I'm here for. Like, even though I don't think Kathy needs to be there, that's what the show like. Yeah, I mean, and she's not wrong, and that's why Erica said, like right off, she's like, if if Kathy Hilton telling you to read in the room, be quite whatever better or whatever.
Speaker 1: She said, She goes, she goes, then know your place, baby, she goes. If Kathy Hilton tells you to read the room and know your place, baby, you're fucked.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she goes, Yeah, you're a fact. And I mean, I kind of liked that moment because she's saying Kathy doesn't really like we were just saying, doesn't really need to be there. But she doesn't interject herself that much. And she had just had it with Amanda. Imagine having to be with that idiot day. She just had it. And she's like, yeah, okay, I'm just going to pipe in real quick, read the room, know your place. And I kind of thought it was great. It was Amanda's opinion. Wasn't that crazy? Also, you're right, she's doing her job, But what they're trying to say to her is this which comes up next? Do your job by talking about that cult you were in, that could be here's your story.
Speaker 1: Talk about that.
Speaker 2: Till you don't need to get in. You don't need to put an opinion on Durid's life. This lady you literally just met that that's not going to help you.
Speaker 1: Yes, except that they're all telling her different things, and we're going to get to that and they all I think she's just getting a lot of really bad advice. And then also she's a complete idiot, yes, And then and then she doesn't know she does not understand she can't read a room, so she digs herself the deepest hole by going like, okay, I hear you all, but what if like my opinion is coming from a really education at angle, like I've worked with children of divorce and talking negatively about their father could really hurt them. And then what did she do?
Speaker 2: She's so stupid, and you know, everyone rolled their eyes on that. That was great. Everyone's like okay. Durit especially was like what are you even saying? So then who brings up the thing about the cults? They start asking very weird questions. They're like, yeah, like why don't you tell us something about that? And then they ask if it's somebody asks if it's abusive, and she's like, well, not physically but mentally, like she names or not sexually, but she names the way that it's Well.
Speaker 1: I thought this was interesting though, the way they did get into it, because remember Amanda goes anyway, first they asked to read Kyle is being super fake and she's like, which, fuck off Kyle. She's like, uh well, Durii, like, what do you need from Amanda in this moment? And Durit goes, nothing, I don't need anything and she goes, well, what do you need from her from your friendship with her? And Dar's like what friends? Shut up? I don't care. So then Amanda, kind of out of nowhere, goes, by the way, how did you find out I was in a cult? Seems like you did kind of yeah.
Speaker 2: Got to dig through. She was like, you had to dig through like three hundred and fifty posts I looked on my blog. It doesn't if you google, it doesn't just come up. And somebody was a boss like, no, you don't. You don't have to dig through three hundred and fifty blog posts. It comes up.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, yes, God.
Speaker 2: Amanda's the worst. It gets worse in a second. I'm about to get really mad. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So Dury just goes, yeah, I googled you, and uh yeah, so that's that's how I did it, Like I googled you. And she's like, but why. And I'm going to say this though before and you can take down Amanda all you want, because I agree with you. But Amanda rightfully says, it feels like you're doing that for dirt, like for a gotcha moment, like you're not genuinely interested in me, Like why are you doing that? Why are you like investigating me? And then she's like, well, I just do that to anybody.
Speaker 2: So they all do. They all do. She doesn't get to write to say something about PK. Everyone's going to google everybody. Of course. That's the only interesting thing about her is that she was in this weird cult, which she explains again she really doesn't give us new information. It was this guy running a church. They were moving everybody to Florida. Hey, you come.
Speaker 1: It's definitely a cult. But that's because that's because her full explanation was to Erica alone, and don't forget Erica was like, well, now you got to tell the group. That's how you're going to endear yourself. Tell them this story, tell them about the tell them at the call. So so she tells the same story again and then they're like so they just like let you go, and she's like, no, I escaped in the night, Like I escaped in the middle of the night.
Speaker 2: And they're like, well, they're okay. And then she's like, you know what, now that I'm talking about it, I'm going to write my book. I'm going to write my next book about it. I about canceled my YouTube TV. I was like, I don't know that I can watch television anymore. I don't think I think I'm going to start like protesting Bravo. And then she never stopped talking about that.
Speaker 1: Oh my, she's God. That's my next book.
Speaker 2: And then we I don't want to get ahead of it. I just wrote she is a monster, She's a monster, and then yeah, then the dinner kind of rounds up, and then the next morning, oh my god, she's working on her laptop.
Speaker 1: I got my first pages for my book.
Speaker 2: I never in my life there's nothing to write about this cult, Like, first off, you're not writing it. Secondly, like, what else are you going to say? You're going to expose this cult leader? Like okay, well do it. Then I hate her.
Speaker 1: I hate her too. But you know what I also didn't like was Erica during the cult conversation. She's Erica thinks, I swear to God, now that she's there's no real drama around her. Erica's like, I'm going to be the comedic thing now, and she's like, ah, cults, like you know, I've heard of Mother of God, Like that's a lady who turns.
Speaker 2: So that made me laugh. Oh, that made me laugh.
Speaker 1: When she talked about.
Speaker 2: She's like, oh, you put her in silver and then she dies. They just carry her around in the back of a van for like what she was I was laughing at that. She eats a bunch of silver. We loved that. Cole.
Speaker 1: Oh, that was a great documentary.
Speaker 2: That was so good and I love that she knew all that and had like just imagine Erica like stripped down. She's not wearing her glam, she's just nurse sweats and she's just watching that just like us. Yep, this is shit's crazy. I know, she's just eating silver.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was funny. I'll give you that.
Speaker 2: I liked it. I didn't mind that I did right here that Tilly is mentally unwell, and I don't know why I said that. Do you know why I would have said that? I'm not sure here, Okay.
Speaker 1: So now so now we're at the next morning and where she comes in with her laptop.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I just said that. Yeah.
Speaker 1: But also that's when Kyle is like, so, how was last night for you? Mm hmm, and she goes, well, I'm gonna can I be honest with you? And Kyle's like, yes, please, so we can like really fuck you up. Even more. She's like, it wasn't great. She goes, I felt like it was kind of hostile energy, kind of tense, like you could cut the tension with a knife. And Setting's like, what, you got to speak up or something like, I don't know, you got to fix it, you got to fix it, and then Amanda goes, you know, and I'm going to be crazily on Amanda's side. Right here. They're trying, they're trying to cause like TV moments, and Amanda's like, I don't want to be the like I'm just I'm not going to do that.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to spread my book about Colts now And didn't even think about that until this moment.
Speaker 1: She's crazy and we would not want to spend one minute in her presence. But they've got to stop with like Amanda's brand new you want you want to blow up the whole season, and everybody wants her to be the cause of it. And she says to camera, She's like, you know, I like to be a person like who can stay calm, and I feel like the person who stays calm and gets their point across has the most control. And but they are not having it. So because Kyle's like, okay, but I feel like they were really digging into your life to like call you a weirdo. Like they weren't looking into they weren't hearing about your cult thing and being like oh that's so fascinating, like thank you for sharing. They were like you're a weirdo. And basically Kyle's basically trying to tell Amanda like, yeah, they do not like you, so yeah, and she gets that.
Speaker 2: I think that Amanda understands that. But Kyle, that's another reason this episode wasn't you know, just like they just kept saying this, nothing happened. They just kept trying to make Amanda be at this pawn and she's like, I'm writing my book. Yep, I'm just going to write my book. And then you got to respect that a tiny bit that she's like, not going to do it. I'm just going to make more scam more money off of people. And now I'm just going to write a book about being a cult and it's all.
Speaker 1: It's on you guys. You're gonna you're gonna cause my success. Thank you.
Speaker 2: Then I just have that Sutton gets mad at Durby. Was that in the Coming Attractions? As you would call them or did that happen?
Speaker 1: I think that's going to happen, and I think that's in the coming try.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's in the because it's so funny. Go go ahead.
Speaker 1: No, I was just going to say, we have one more big scene which really makes me hate Rachel.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: So Rachel's Rachel wakes up from a text from Caius and she's like, I want to kill myself, Like I want to kill myself.
Speaker 2: Would yes, She's like, my whole friend of Roger was with them at the camp drop, I mean, or she was around. This is ridiculous. They've been split up for quite some time. A lot of people get girlfriends.
Speaker 1: A lot a long time. It's been like a year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is outrageous unless she's unless Roger's in on this. But I don't know why he would ever agree to be like put down like this because I always think in reality TV terms, like well, they're always looking for money. Maybe she thinks that helps the storyline, and Roger's like, I don't care, there's no girlfriend, but whatever, but then people will come for him.
Speaker 1: Well, Okay, what she's saying is that Kai texted her to say, like Dad, intro like said that this woman that we met as his friend at the camp drop off or pick up or whatever drop off is his girlfriend. So now she's just like lost her mind. She's like much.
Speaker 2: Roger went on love is Blind, and it's like, uh, Dad went on, love is Blind. We got to tell you something. I know you're in Italy, but in the last month, Dad went on, love is Blind, did meet someone they went to like vacation and stuff. She is moving in I mean.
Speaker 1: Actually like a real thing, right right, She is.
Speaker 2: Like yeah, no, she was completely over acting, but in her the Rachel Zoe like underreact like, oh my god, I'm so mad. I can't stand it.
Speaker 1: But then she even tells she's bragging. She goes, yeah, I told him like this is like, this is the biggest emergency that you are not allowed to do that. She goes, after the camp thing, I annihilated him, Well, no, wonder he doesn't want to be around you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like that's he was always very emasculated by her, for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And then she's like, I told him he'd better not ever do that. And the first night he is with them, after five weeks, he's saying he has a girlfriend and she just has a huge meltdown and she's like, I want to go home. I want to go home. And then she says this, this is not me. This is not hyperbole. She goes, I can't believe my son heard something that made him feel uncomfortable.
Speaker 2: I know that was that made me laugh.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh my god, oh my god. Yeah, and that's that. That is that.
Speaker 2: Now you think it's interesting when yeah, you're watching something that it's finally something's finally happening, but kind of not really, and then the credits are on the left and you're like, oh, okay, well it's over then yay, But it's not over for us because we want to say hello to our friends. Yeah, oh yeah, who are on our Patreon, which, by the way, speaking of Love is Blind, if you are on our Rose Pricks Patreon, first of all, you'll get like, I don't know, year's worth of bonuses where we just tell ridiculous stories and stuff and cover different shows, but we full on cover Love is Blind. We have the reunion coverage coming this coming Tuesday, So hop on even if you want to hop off, even if you want to hop off, cares like, get on there if you want Our Love is Blind because we're pretty I think we're pretty on point there. I run a tight ship on Our Love is Blind. We both do and we love it. But so the people that are already on our Patreon at the ten dollars level, like Kathy Callman, Don Lee, Sarah Baker, Jenny Harden, Jim McMurray, and.
Speaker 1: We are bra Sarishannon, I Die. I already annihilated Sid Welden like last week, but Lauren Barnes is still coming back for more. It's crazy. It's crazy.
Speaker 2: I die right and Kelly d Andrea Crawford and Dick Frolicker I see I die, will die in Italy together and on the our business shouts, which you guys can do for like a nothing shout out your business. Jean vaj Pei uses his for a chair for a nonprofit, which a lot of people do. I love doing that. It's Houses into Homes. It's a furniture bank that helps families making transitions into new houses. You know what it is. You can find a local one and where you are, but his is in Iowa. Go to Houses into Homes dot org.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Absolutely, And my friend Adam Lerner is the greatest car broker. I mean, if you're thinking at all about getting a car and you don't want to deal with dealerships and try to figure out what what deals and are they real deals? Use Adam Lerner And it doesn't cost you anything to just like get a hold of him. You're in California. None of it costs anything. It's just a service. But anyway, yeah, Adam's got a car dot com check it out.
Speaker 2: And Jamie Val our friend at spitfire Social speaking of businesses, if you even have a small or individual it's just you and you want to like get your tiktoks going, you want to sell some stuff, elevate yourself. It's twenty twenty six. Jamie Val knows how to do that. You want to go to spitfiresocial dot com and I'll bring us up.
Speaker 1: With Laura Stewart at Aspire.
Speaker 2: Counseling Big Fan. They have like a team of specialists that deal with all kinds of you know, trauma everything, but they use these brain mapping tools and they send them out to you, which I just think is the coolest thing ever, like a really different way of doing therapy, but also regular therapy as well. You want to go to Denver Brainspotting dot com. But you don't have to live in Denver or Colorado, can live anywhere, but that's where you find it, Denver Brainspotting dot com.
Speaker 1: Yeah all right, thanks everybody, thanks for being here. Sees Bie