Speaker 3: Tuesday.
Speaker 1: Regular listeners know it is that time of week when we do a Daniel Davis deep dive. Retired Lieutenant Colonel Daniel Davis. You can find him online. Just search for it where you find podcasts. Good to YouTube and find Daniel Davis. I think pray. Maybe you available on the iHeartMedia app. Daniel Davis, Welcome back, my friend. It's always a pleasure of having you on the fifty five KRC Morning Show and always a pleasure to be here. Brian Well, and I don't understand the topic today. It says new evidence around Trump assassination attempt and you were going to enlighten us on that. But just having a conversation with Bright Barton News tech editor Colin Medine, and I saw this article this morning the Washington Post question asked Meta AI, you know the artificial intelligence tool was the Trump assassination fictional? And Meta AI said, quote, there was no real assassination attempt on Donald Trump definitively. I mean on multiple different searches they came up the same results. So I'm not quite sure why we're even talking to DA Daniel Davis. Seriously, I'm not kidding. You got to check that out. It is ansanity going on out there in the world of text, seeking to suppress information and re spind it in an Orwellian ministry of truth fashion. But here we are today, and every day a little bit more information comes out about this yes they did or that kid did attempt to assassinate Donald Trump. What more of you learned over the past week and a half, Daniel.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, there was actually a new video that was at least publicly released yesterday from someone who is videoing right almost in the line of fire in between the building and Trump, and was alerted to it.
Speaker 3: One of the things that is alarming that we see.
Speaker 2: You remember one of the first comments that we had on a Monday last week from then director Cheatle when she said, you know, we only had a few seconds from the time they finally identified that there was someone in the root before the shots rang out. Well, this video puts conclusively that to the lie, because there was physical evidence where there were numerous like seven or eight different policemen on the ground, all looking up with their weapons drawn, looking around the building, and I mean minutes plural, but before the shots were rang out, and you can actually hear Trump in the background speaking so you can tie exactly to what happened. It matches with other videos, and you just have to wonder, why did all of these people know what was going on, and yet no one took any action. No one called the platform to get President Trump off the platform. No one thought, well, maybe I'll just fire some rounds into the air so people can hear shots fired, and they get them down because they.
Speaker 3: Were so alarmed that weapons were drawn.
Speaker 2: And you know, a policeman's not going to draw his weapon if he's just you know, suspicious about something. He's got to have a high probability something's going on. Concurrently, we also you may have seen these pictures of crooks that were taken from a position above him where it was looking down on him. He was looking at a cell phone in one and he was looking off to the left and another, et cetera. Those were taken from an open window above of the roof line where Crooks was at. And one has to reasonably ask, with all of these cops on the ground and shouting, and then you hear the people on the ground before the shots, that he's got a gun. He's got a gun, et cetera, why would someone in that window, who's stationed there expressly to provide security for the president, not look out the window, see the shooter there and take action to stop it.
Speaker 3: So there's a lot of things that are just.
Speaker 1: Not lining up well, not lining up, including what seems to be an absolute utter failure. Trying to be delicate here and comply with the FCC rules regarding using curse words, but an epic failure communication breakdown. Apparently nobody was talking with each other. The Secret Service didn't have direct lines of communication with the officers who were witnessing this activity. I mean you mentioned that they were on hire alert. They drew their weapons, I think in large part because there was a widely circulated report among law enforcement that there was suspicious behavior by this person on the ground. They were looking for him, they identified him, they saw him using a range fires a refinder, so word that gets around clearly they're going to be on heightened alert, and then lo and behold, there he is on top of the roof of a firearm.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then you know, we'll take that part there about the rangefinder, because that's also curious from the ABC News video where you've probably seen with the local squad team was interviewed, et cetera. They themselves and some of their text messages identified that he was using a rangefinder pointing toward the platform almost an hour before. And so to me, I'm like, hey, fellas, you all need to be taking some action here. If you see a guy with the rangefinder, and again your express purposes to protect the president of the United States, why did you not take active and aggressive action instead of just sending somebody a text and say, somebody should check this out because that's a red line, you know, a big siren blaring and whatever that you should.
Speaker 3: Have like immediately went into action.
Speaker 2: And yet apparently all he did was ind the texts and taken them from their action. That's another question that I think somebody needs to answer well clearly.
Speaker 1: And all of this, of course feels conspiracy theories, and I thought it was particularly interesting. I can't remember which representative an interview or when examining Cheadle, who was appearing before that committee, said are you aware of all these internet rumors and conspiracy theories out there? And she said yeah, and do you think they're bad for the country that they're out, Yes, they're bad for the country. Well, the why in the hell, don't you do something to dispel them, Answer a damn question, give us some information, you know, and then they roll out what FBI Director Ray who suggests maybe it wasn't even a bullet that hit Donald Trump's ear. I mean, I'm it's almost as if they're intentionally stirring the pot of conspiracy theories by hiding information from the American people.
Speaker 2: And you know, one of the things that will also stir conspiracy theories when you and this is from Cheetle, when you will simultaneously not answer a whole bunch of questions to say, it's only been nine days. We're going to do this for you know, detailed analysis. It'll take at least sixty days before we come back, you know, because we.
Speaker 3: Want to really do a good job.
Speaker 2: But then you conclusively say, oh, there was definitely not a second shooter, one hundred percent sure, definitely not. Because people are going, hang on, you haven't even done an investigation. How can you conclusively state that there's not a second shooter when some of the evidence actually does support that contention because the acoustics signatures and I saw literally before I came on your show, here from now six different audio sources all show a very distinct different audio signature from the first three and then the second five shots that are very different. So somebody who has access to all the information needs to do a thorough analysis and an investigation. But don't tell me that there's none when you haven't even investigated.
Speaker 1: Well, and she wouldn't even answer the question about information that was in her hand the time she was asked specifically, did you interview every agent that's a Secret Service assigned to that event? She said yes, I had why by the time she was in front of the hearing, but then couldn't say at the earliest moment when the Secret Service was alerted. It's like, well, wait a second, what do you know know now? She wouldn't even answer that question. Okay, fine, you can change it. If a report comes out says you were notified earlier or later, or the information changes, you can say at the time of the hearing, we thought it was a minute, five minutes, ten minutes, whatever. She wouldn't even go down that road, which to me I found extraordinarily suspicious.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and let's see what happens, because here in Washington, in a little over an hour and a half from now, there's going to be I think the acting director of the Secret Service is going to be again testifying, So that person and I'm not even sure who it is, but I just saw that that testimony is going to start at ten am today. Better have those kinds of answers that all of America deserves to find out what's going on.
Speaker 3: So let's hope that it's not a repeat of last Monday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no doubt about it. In as far as the second shooter is concerned. So we either have there wasn't a second shooter, or that they were whoever is trying to pull this off, assassinating Donald Trump were even more grossly incompetent achieving their goal than what we believe to have the facts to be right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you hit on it a second ago, and I don't want to miss it completely. But the communication aspect is far more egregious that I think appears, because as someone who's done a lot of military operations, especially when you have multiple entities, it is absolutely guaranteed essential and vital to have communication with all of the different elements together because it's absurd to think that you're going to have a coordinated operation and the entire portions of the element to have no communication. I mean, that's so elementary that it's that by self raises some questions, how is it possible? And this was also revealed yesterday that the Secret Service guys in the inner ring around Trump never heard anything. No one ever allegedly told them that all these cops for two minutes were running around that building.
Speaker 3: How come none of them ever heard that. Why would no one make that communication when that is central to their role and their mission. So that's another big question that needs answered.
Speaker 1: It really is. And if any one of them had gotten the information, or if they did get it, they didn't follow through with protocol, which is say, hey, Donald, don't go out on the stage. Yet we got a guy in the roof with a rifle. I mean right, they had enough time for that, based on what we know right now, definitively proven that everybody saw that guy up there, including members of law enforcement.
Speaker 3: Forore he was able to squeeze rounds off.
Speaker 1: Someone should have easily been able to call Secret Service get him off the stage or don't let him out on the stage. Simple command like that. The whole thing would have been avoided.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you know, the video that I referenced to KA yesterday that showed two minutes and four seconds before the shot.
Speaker 3: So the fact that those cops.
Speaker 2: Were already on position means that there were minutes probably before that, yes when someone else alerted them that there was a shooter up there. So there's a pretty substantial period of time where law enforcement officials at both the state and the local level for sure knew what was going on, but somehow that inner ring never got the word. And it's just hard for me to understand where that breakdown may have occurred.
Speaker 1: Or why do you ever think we'll find out the truth on this one? Is this gonna be like a Warren Commission thing with a magic bullet? You know?
Speaker 2: I don't think so, because, for example, unlike the Warren Commission for the assassination of JFK, there weren't two hundred people on the grass, you know, with cell phones and recorded So we have a data now that can't be suppressed because so many people have it.
Speaker 3: So I think that we're gonna end up getting the truth of this one.
Speaker 1: All right, I'll ask you to a little tea leaf reading and anticipation that we will get the truth. How long is it going to take. Is it going to be before November or after or.
Speaker 2: Well, now that's a little bit because the suppression of this information from from the official government, then it's going to be a lot harder.
Speaker 1: But I think of it, look will come out like they treat Foyer requests from our from our elected officials to get information our elected officials should have access to because that's who they answer to. M hmm. That's a problem. It produce more than a problem. Daniel Davis, it's the Daniel Davis Deep Dive every Tuesday or at ay thirty and the fifty five carc morning showing throughout the week. Just search for them. You'd be glad you did, Daniel until next Tuesday, my friend, thanks for the time you spill my listeners and me pleasure. Always see you next week. Take care, my friend. A forty fifty five kr C the talk station. USA Insallation is superior product. It does everything you could hope for, which is save money and make you more comfortable in terms of insulation. What more could you ask for? How about twelve hundred dollars from the federal government by insulating your home with Usay's premium foam you're gonna get that next year when you're doing your taxes. Just the dangling caretive incentive to do something that's beneficial to you in all ways shapes and form a more comfortable home with savings every single month. If you're using HVAC, you will save and that's what's important. Product pace for itself highest R value foam in the market. So you have two situations here. Either nothing is in the xterior walls that the house is built before the mid seventies, or under insulation. Again, my daughter, as the illustration are twelve late nineteen seventies filled in the R twelve, it's more than what three four decades old. It isn't pulling the weight even in R twelve used to be able to do back then. Less our value. Of course, we bought the phone went in with the old insulation. That could be you. Two. How do you find out Call for a free inspection and free quote from the folks at USA Insulation. Heck, it doesn't cost you anything but a little bit of time. Let them come out and tell you what your insulation system or situation is. Pay for the exterior walls and the phone that goes in them and they will insulate your attic for free. So the twelve hundred dollars pus the free attic insulation. Time to give them a call if I went three three eight one three six two six three eight one foam online, you'll find them at USA insulation dot net.
Speaker 3: Hi Heard radio is the