Speaker 1: It's stop stop stop stop.
Speaker 2: Stop study stop stop stop stop.
Speaker 1: Steps stop stop stop stops.
Speaker 3: Insens a stassst.
Speaker 2: It's list, it's stop it stops its.
Speaker 1: Stoss ship.
Speaker 4: Now, the Prezenski model, the Technicrown model, was much more interested in the incremental SLOCIALABI approach.
Speaker 5: To bring the techno proceed into being.
Speaker 2: So they're not gonna.
Speaker 5: Send the Homeland security troops to round you up and put you in a FEMA camp.
Speaker 4: They'd much rather promote everybody being in mesh, video games, the Disney.
Speaker 5: Gulog, the virtual reality gulog. All this kind of stuff is much better FEMA camp in your home.
Speaker 2: They don't need the FEMA camp.
Speaker 6: It's it's too messy, it's a big ordeal, and.
Speaker 7: It's all the nonsense of all the patriot crap on the radio.
Speaker 6: That's not gonna happen.
Speaker 7: They don't need to the shadow of the global government is already here. And as we said that it's in the latter stages of the mopping up process to move it.
Speaker 6: Into the next phase, and i e. Between two ages of the next age. Once you have atheism, there's not really any foundation. Anything can come and up.
Speaker 2: Ship fish.
Speaker 1: Slish fishlish English Sish ship fish ship a ship the ships ash ash ash flshsh i.
Speaker 8: I can you hear it?
Speaker 6: Welcome, Welcome, welcome? What's up?
Speaker 8: Can you hear me?
Speaker 6: I can hear you? Can you hear me?
Speaker 8: Yep?
Speaker 6: Can beloved audience hear us? Let's see what they say? So my beautiful fiance is joining us for the holy mountain breakdown. By the way, it occurred to me too when we were talking about doing this, to discuss other holy mountains, to contrast this with like Mount Sinai or Mount Athos. You know what I mean?
Speaker 8: Yeah, Uh Mount Everest.
Speaker 6: That's not a holy mountain.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, like in Tibet, those mountains are holy in the Buddhen Okay, but you.
Speaker 6: Know what I mean. I'm saying that the holy mountain of this movie is demonaic. Yes, the holy mountains that are actually holy are not silent. Yeah, but don't they in that one part mentioned uh Everest or they mentioned a bunch of different ones, you know I'm talking about. Yeah, when he's given the Magic Circle lecture and he's like, all right, here's what we're gonna do. We're gonna storm these mountains.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, and.
Speaker 8: He's basically saying all the religions are the same.
Speaker 6: Exactly. We'll get to that. So hold on, save all that. Shout out to noble. We got five bucks from him, Orthodox pilgrim shout out, he sent five bucks. Welcome everybody. Of course, stream labs is the new way to do the super chats. I've put the link in many times so you can go there in the in the show description. It's also in the chat to do your super chat via stream labs. And it will this gay g a e gay zombie will pop up and he will run across the stream doing He'll do the running man in running in place, and I will remember big bucks, big bucks. No, why that stupid game show? Exactly? I can't get that boomer era games show? How are you?
Speaker 8: Yep?
Speaker 6: So Jamie has joined me because she the Internet says she is an Illuminati witch, so she is here to help me decode this movie.
Speaker 8: Right you FROs for a second, what'd you say?
Speaker 6: I said, since you're an Illuminati witch according to Internet, you are here. You are here to help me decode this movie.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'm just kidding, ha ha my specialty.
Speaker 6: Can everybody hear Jamie? Okay, she's a little low for me, but uh, let's make sure Bacon here. I think I can turn I've got you turned up all the way, so maybe I'll try a little bit more. Does it sound good, everybody? And then we'll get to rocking. By the way, you can if you want to remember that the website is by subscription, so I have the purchase a subscription link in the show description for this episode. You can go to the website to access all of the based hot smoking, hot fire content at Jay's analysis, good Sounds Good, and then stream labs. If you don't know, it's just the replacement for superchats, so it's on a different website. That's the link that I've shared many times. It's also in the show description, so you do your superchat that way. Basically functions the same way as before, except we get the gae Whammy zombie that runs and does the Roger Rabbit? Is it Roger Rabbit or Running Man? Which one?
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 8: Running Man? Yeah? Okay he does both? Does he?
Speaker 5: They have?
Speaker 6: You're freezing up your internet?
Speaker 8: You're breaking up?
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's on your end because I have an excellent connection. Okay, Well, well, if we have to, we might have to turn off your beautiful face. I don't know.
Speaker 8: You.
Speaker 6: I mean in real life, I don't mean on zoom. Can you put on a mask that covers all of your like a blank mask? Remember that?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 6: There was a twilights on episode we watched like that? Remember that?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Or they made everybody's faces look it was like a plastic surgery, predictive Twiley zone. Remember that?
Speaker 8: Was that the one with the pig faces?
Speaker 6: I think so?
Speaker 8: Yeah, and ugly was normal looking and beautiful was.
Speaker 7: The pig bang?
Speaker 6: Yes, there you go. Yeah, I've always been soft. It's just a soft lighting, my friend. I'm not actually a soft person. I'm soft deep down in my heart. But I also have soft lighting in here. So that's why I appear to be soft. Jamie can confirm that I'm a pure soft soy boy deep down right.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 6: The chat SAYSM soft.
Speaker 8: If I don't react because you're skippy.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna weep now, the chat SAYSM soft. Okay, So super chats are stream labs now, thank you guys. We've already had a few of those. Much appreciated. We've got two hundred nerds. I know we haven't talked about this movie. Where is your analysis? Of Holy Mountain. Well, I tried many times over the years to watch Holy Mountain, and I found it to be, as you can imagine, very disturbing and difficult to wouldn't you agree, Jamie. It's a gross movie. It's blasphemous.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I don't know if I can do this.
Speaker 6: Why is it too choppy?
Speaker 8: It stopped and started again for me.
Speaker 6: Okay, so you're gonna have to turn off your camera because you know your bandwidth is not gonna do well. So just hit the stop video part and it should just be you audio you see. Yeah, there you go. Now try it?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Is that better?
Speaker 8: Is that better?
Speaker 6: You're not choppy so far?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Okay. So now I'm gonna have to put a picture of something up there. I can cover you up. I'll make you What do you want to be? Do you want to be something from Holy Mountain? What do I have on my desktop? Do you want me to put? I put my face up there, and I'm just talking to me.
Speaker 8: You have a picture of both of thems?
Speaker 6: No, I threw all those away. A lipeis prior. He sends five bucks. He says, thank you for all your work.
Speaker 1: Jay.
Speaker 6: I was just brought into orthodoxy. Thank you man, much appreciated. Glad to hear that welcome to the church. I wish we were in better times, but it is what it is. So glad to see you there. And then sometimes that sound doesn't even work, so there's like the sound for the gay zombie. He doesn't pop up anyway. Okay, Jamie, we'll just do it this way. We can't see your beautiful face, but we'll see my beautiful face and it'll make up for your beautiful face. Okay, all right, So Holy Mountain. We know Jodorowski is an esotericist, and we know we have to do this movie because he made I guess a couple actually of the pretty prominent esoteric and occultic film. So I want to give a caveat from the outset that I'm not recommending people watch this movie. I'm only doing it because of so many recommendations to cover the movie over the many years that we've been doing this. Because the movie, I will forewarn you, it is gross and it's pretty blasphemous in the first you know, I don't know, thirty minutes, and then it gets weirder and weirder, but.
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 6: You can decode it. I think we have a pretty good overall decoding of the totality of it. And of course, Jeterolski describes himself as a what does he say, He is a miss an esoteric atheist, something like that.
Speaker 8: Buddhists.
Speaker 6: Well, there's a perennialist syncretist. You know, all religions are the same ethos to him, right, So we'll definitely.
Speaker 8: Get into she studied it e there, Yeah, he studied under somems and masters.
Speaker 6: Okay, yeah, and now that there's a Sufi influence as well. That's of course Islamic mysticism if you don't know. But let's get into before we start the analysis. Tell me your overall sense of the movie. How many times have you seen it? I've only seen it once. I think we've decoded it pretty well. We've read a lot of this kind of material over the years. What's your overall sense of the movie And do you find it weird and gross and distasteful and yet it's but nasty but it's also predictive. Yes.
Speaker 8: The first time I saw it was in Austin, and it was kind of like a movie that you have to It's weird, man like, it's trippy, you got to see it, and so all the hippies were like, got to see Holy Mountain. And I watched it, and I didn't know as much about occult and magic and stuff as the next time I watched it. I just kind of thought it was allvant garde and mystical blasphemous. For sure. I didn't enjoy the The overarching narrative of Jesus is the thief.
Speaker 6: Can you speak a little louder into the microphone you're a little.
Speaker 8: Is that okay? Okay? And yeah, the second time I watched it, I what stuck out to me was the vignettes of the planets, because then I was a lot deeper into the stuff and occult stuff, and so I was watching it with you know, doing for me, and the planet vignettes had so much more stuff in them that I had about is predictive and weird and esoteric.
Speaker 6: Yeah that, I mean, do you have notes or you don't? Do you want me to leave with?
Speaker 8: But yeah, you go, I have like five.
Speaker 6: Pages of notes, So I'll lead often. So the idea, if you don't know, the film is presenting basically a in a symbolic and allegorical and alchemical phases form a story of basically a magician Amegas teaching different adepts their way to transcend limitations, achieve apotheosis, and ascend and storm the Holy Mountain.
Speaker 8: Okay, yeah, he's an alchemist.
Speaker 6: He is the alchemist. Right, he's a magist. And so the film begins. What we're going to we're what we're going to see is a planetary celestial sphere journey, right, So you're going to go through the celestial spheres of the different planets. If you don't know, the ancient medieval world, they viewed the universe having these concentric spheres which the planets rotate in, which make musical noise sounds. Newton even believe this, as it is popular all the way up into the Renaissance period and even into the Scientia Revolution. I actually believe that there's probably something to that. I actually do believe that there's probably something to these different levels of spiritual worlds, so to speak. And we know that in the tradition of the angelology of the Church, there are celestial powers, right, there are planetary celestial angels that relate to different things in the universe. God has created the universe with the nine choirs of the angels, and the thrones, principalities, powers, dominions, et cetera rule the universe under God. So God has chosen to have regents and vice regents and co rulers through the angels, the noetic celestial beings that one third of which rebelled against God and became the fallen angels or the demons, and they are of course united with Satan. This is the biblical cosmology. But what we're gonna and we need to know that because what we're gonna see when we get into Holy Mountain is the pretty standard, the typical gnostic and slash Luciferian, occultic hermetic inversion of the Biblical narrative.
Speaker 8: Right you agree, Mm, yeah, it's a big missmash you speak up, please everything I said, it's a big mishmash of everything, right, Okay, all right.
Speaker 6: So we're gonna start with the celestial spheres. Okay. So here we have so ceremonial magic ritual washings being shaven and shorn. We see people going through what will be an initiatory practice, and we see these phases of chemical process. Right, so there's the Rubeedo Negredo calcification right, the four stages of alchemy, and then it leads to the Philosopher's Stone, and all of the religions are in different ways pictured. So it'll be everything from like the Buddhist om to the all seeing eye, to ancient Hindu Vedic imagery to even quasi almost Christian iconography with the it almost looks like tarot cards as icons, like an Orthodox Church, but with occult icons. Remember that sequence. And so you'll see all this mystic imagery of keys and all seeing eyes and flying serpents and cubes, all of which is really just classified under the seven planets right in the ancient medieval alchemical view. And we also see the tarot archetypes of the fool.
Speaker 8: We see don't we see a frog Christ figure in there is the fool?
Speaker 6: Well, this is important because we want to this is Waly, the first important figure. So we have a Christ figure. Yeah, and this is the esoteric gnostic version of who Jesus is. So this is not actually Jesus obviously, this is the gnostic alchemical magician version of Jesus. Right, this is the idea, dude, bro, what if Jesus is a magician or right? You know this is this has been a popular idea for a long time.
Speaker 8: Yeah, what's interesting is in the beginning when it de pans on him, it shows him laying down and he's drunk and he soiled himself.
Speaker 6: Forgot it. And then there's there's a nugget person who smokes cigarettes.
Speaker 8: Yeah, so he's laying in the ditch, and so this is what is this saying, like, this is not a divine person. This is just a human being like the rest of us.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he's a kind of a wandering vagabond figure who it starts trying to kind of create his own little minstrel show, almost like he's like trying to set up a vaudeville act. And he finds this nugget guy, meaning a person with no arms and less and he gets it. I don't know how does he have cigarettes? He has an arms, look anyway, but he gets a cigarette from this nugget man and he from micromachines. Gub gub how's it go.
Speaker 8: Two gub gub sneel man.
Speaker 6: Test tub gub gub Snowman gives him a cigarette and he decides that he wants that they could work together, and basically, you got hippie Jesus. Right, So, hippie vagabond, it's a what do you call the a whook like a festival dude.
Speaker 8: Yeah, is that what it is? Yeah, it's like a guy with dreadlocks, dirty with dreadlocks.
Speaker 6: And a dirty, stinking festival boy.
Speaker 8: But this character you're talking about, his the name of his character is called the Monster.
Speaker 6: Oh, I didn't know that. You talking about the nugget or the Jesus character. Yeah, yeah, okay, because we'll figure out. We'll see that later on. He's a spirit who possesses right, remember when they do the extorcism.
Speaker 8: You're breaking up again?
Speaker 6: Do you remember when they do the exorcism on the boat. Yeah, he's like a spirit creature. Anyway, he's got the.
Speaker 8: Tar five of Swords on his back, which is like defeat.
Speaker 6: Ah, okay, thank you. Oh here we go. Now I can see where to read the super jests. Okay, cool. I didn't know I could read them within my obs dashboard. That's what I was looking for the whole time the other day. So thank you last time to Adam and to Tony to Midwest to add her head. I did not get to those superchats the last time around, So thank you to you guys for those five dollars super chests. But we don't send five dollars. You can send anymore. You want much appreciated for the existing super chats that we have been given. Okay, So what we see after this is uh, fake hippie Jesus decides he needs to get his shtick going. He's gonna make some money. Uh, And we see a series of different symbolic images and phases that present the history of Christianity again in the esotericist, hermetic gnostic guys inversion. Since it's like Jesus becomes a marketing tool, a tool for the Vatican, a tool for Constantine, a tool for uh fascism, like all these different regimes utilize this. And it's pictured as a frog circus. And you remember that, don't they like he blows up frogs.
Speaker 8: Remember this that was supposed to be the conquest of Mexico by Europe bringing christ bring over Christianity to indigenous people.
Speaker 6: Is the poor, the poor, the noble savages are being you know, conquered by the evil Christopher Columbus or whatever. H right.
Speaker 8: So Georgiowski grew up in Chile and he was really against like colonialism.
Speaker 6: Well, yeah, I mean, but that's just part of the whole ethos of being anti Catholic, right, I mean, the Spain rocked Alcism, you know, to all those areas. So so he's basically just presenting it as a tool of the empire, whichever various empire in different eras of history. So that's the meaning of all these sequences of blasphemous images, basically what I'm trying to say if you're if you were wondering what all that means.
Speaker 8: There's this scene where hewn off the cross and the fat Roman soldiers take him to the potato factory and they make a mold of him. You remember this, and yeah, I.
Speaker 6: Have that in the notes. Next, here's the plaster casts.
Speaker 8: Yeah, he wakes up and they're all around him and he's traumatized.
Speaker 6: Right. So, so Jesus in his apocalyptic vaudeville show routine that he was trying to get going again. I know, this is blasphemous. This is the presentation of this gnostic film. What Jesus was just kind of a vagabond dude, right, hippie hippie Jesus. And then even he doesn't realize.
Speaker 9: Like you know, well, man, look what they did with my religion. Man, they turned into this thing, you know, like you know, oppressed people. It's like a corporate thing, right, yeah, yeah, yeah, I believe in Jesus is not religion, man, that's what's being presented here.
Speaker 8: He finds like a pope in bed with one of the Jesuses or something.
Speaker 6: Lesting it or yes, very blasphemous stuff. So beware of So they're.
Speaker 8: Like, He's like, they're corrupting my message.
Speaker 6: And then he beware of what we say on here. We don't want to get robbing O. Thank you whoa robbing old folks? One hundred dollars. That's a mega super chat, Thank you so much. And he says this is for the victory in the debate with doctor Shabir Ali. Well much appreciated. Robbing old folks. That's a hilarious name. By the way, did you rob old folks to give me that super chat?
Speaker 1: If?
Speaker 6: So, that's really base. That's a joke. By the way, before somebody tries to report.
Speaker 8: That he's the dad, don't say anything.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, own a Sky's dad in say anything is stealing all of the old people's money and persecuting Lord Dobbler. So yes, if you robbed I own a Sky's dad, then in that case is justified. This is a justified act of robin hoodery so much appreciated robbing old folks, robin hood robbery, robin robin hood, robin in the hood. Anyway, Christianity's corrupted. There is, as you said, the illicit sexual stuff reference. We even see these kind of mafia figures running Christianity. They look like mobsters basically, and we see a monkey. So this monkey accompanies the hippie fake Jesus character. Uh, there's the Mary Magdalen who's the horror disciple, and it's just this kind of ragtag band of weirdos, right, like a like a Manson type crew.
Speaker 8: Well, he goes to the group of prostitutes, remember.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, that's where he gets Mary Magdalen.
Speaker 8: Right, no organized religion. He's like, I reject this, and then he goes and hangs out with them. Yeah.
Speaker 6: This is the number uh misconception number one by idiots, right, which is that yes, you can super chats at the stream labs land. So stream labs is now the new super chats. People in the court and the chat are asking how do I give a super chat. We got demands us and now we have stream webs what we're talking about Hose I got lost? What about the Hose?
Speaker 8: That's who he went to after he couldn't take it anymore.
Speaker 6: Then he decides to that the world's religions are bogus, and so he decides he's going to go on a journey. I guess right, because we're supposed to think that this blasphemous fake Jesus character is uh, you know, a truth seeker. Oh, I know what I was saying that that this is the majority of the world's mistaken idea of who Jesus was. That Jesus was a rebel, a hippie, you know.
Speaker 9: Man, he was against the you know, religion of his time.
Speaker 6: Man, he's just struck out on his own fight the system would and Jesus as the proto communists basically, when that's not at all who Jesus is. Jesus was the fulfillment of all of the Old Testament prophecies. He's the one who gave the Old Testament religion. He's the one who fulfills all the predictions because he's a divine hypostasis, a divine person with a fully human nature. Right, So the world thinks of Jesus as the Nestorian rian hippie Jesus. Right, we know that he's the second person of the godhead, and that makes all the difference in the world. Right, So he's not a hippie guy wandering around trying to figure out his purpose. Man, you know, eat pray love, man? What do I mean, man? What do I mean man? Right? Jamie? Oh, this is eat pray love Jesus.
Speaker 8: Yeah, there's a scene where he tries to do a miracle and the alchemist shows him what would happen if he fed the kids on the dock with the bread? Remember that team vaguely?
Speaker 6: Yeah, and what was the point of that?
Speaker 8: He wants to feed them, and then he gives them a vision of what would happen if he does the miracle, and it's them fighting over the bread and killing each other and pushing.
Speaker 6: Right, So, if you do the miracles for the masses, they just want to eat the bread and they fight each other over the attachments. And so the magician is telling fake Jesus to.
Speaker 9: Learn the esoteric arts. Man, don't even mess with these profane masses, man, They're just going to take your message and they're going to pervert it.
Speaker 6: Man, right, so ah, the real yeah, because.
Speaker 8: Part of the Buddhism is having yes, no right.
Speaker 6: So which is true that when Jesus was happened. When Jesus was doing his public ministry, he did not have a place to lay his head, right, so a man has nowhere to lay his head. However, they did a money purse. Judas was in control of that, so they actually weren't opposed to possessions. This is ridiculous. Jesus had a specific mission when he went out to preach for his ministry, right, so he's not literally telling everybody in every age to not have anything right, that's ridiculous. Jesus wasn't a communist, That's what we're trying to say here. There's no socialist, communist hippie. Jesus is a complete gnostic fabrication, and the only people who would think that are people who are completely ignorant of the Bible.
Speaker 8: What's interesting when they were preparing for this movie, they lived communally for a long time before they started filming. The cast with Gerardo.
Speaker 6: Rowski, they did what speak up.
Speaker 8: With each other before they started filming.
Speaker 6: You cut out, speak up.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you're breaking up the cast lives communally. Oh my god, can you hear me out?
Speaker 6: Okay, so he's a dirty comy, right, So of course that's why he's presenting Jesus, says, call me Jesus. But it's not just commed.
Speaker 8: They did a lot of go ahead, uh huh. They do a lot of zen stuff, soupy stuff, yoga stuff. So they were like in a communal uh spiritual boot camp before they even started doing the movie.
Speaker 6: I say, interesting, I did not know that. So, yeah, I'm glad you get awake.
Speaker 8: For a week straight. What isn't that crazy? They stayed awake for a week straight and said, no.
Speaker 6: Wonder, I'm sure they were doing psychedelics too, probably right.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah definitely.
Speaker 6: And so it's essentially what you're doing when you're doing all this kind of stuff is trying to invoke the spiritual realm. You know, they were trying to make contact with the gods. And so let's get to this next part. So when the fake Jesus character climbs up the obelisk, this is him beginning to go on his path towards greater enlightenment, greater mystical you know, ascension or whatever.
Speaker 8: Well, he wants to climb up and steal from the alchemist, is the point of that? Was it?
Speaker 6: Okay?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 6: So he so this is actually presenting the fool character of the tarot. So he because he's just sort of bumbling into this enlightenment.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 8: Yeah, okay.
Speaker 6: So when he gets up to the top of the obelisk, there's this room and this this mystical magician's alchemists, uh, ritual room, I don't know what you want to call it. We see Jacoin and bo As, we see the two pillars of the the temple. Here it's kabbalistic imagery. We see the squaring compass, we see cabbalistic h imagery, we see two goats, we see so the baphomet imagery is there basically all of the different traditions of what you would call esoteric chrometic kind of golden dawn type stuff. Wouldn't you say. There's a sword, there's a pentacle, the staff, the chalice, the wand we see a lot of ritual magic imagery going around us, flashing. It's kind of too it's almost too much to keep up with. Perhaps on purpose, I think maybe jo Arrowski's trying to show you that if you go down the path of trying to decode the religious texts and symbols, you're just going to be bombarded with like endless you know, codes and symbols, and it never really matches up to anything except he's going to give a kind of a presentation of where to take things. So we've got we have imagery of Christianity, Hinduism, Tibetan, Buddhism, Kabbala, free May, Snary, alchemy all present, as well as witchcraft and ceremonial magic. Yep, is there anything you want to add on that?
Speaker 8: Well, the I thought it was interesting they had a bird in every scene.
Speaker 6: That's true. I wonder I didn't even know. I didn't catch that. What do you make of that?
Speaker 8: There's like a different there's maybe an Ibis kind of bird walking around that would be thought the god of magic from Egypt.
Speaker 6: There's a peacock that of course, the peacock in the Mendean religion represents Lucifer. Oh right, because of the.
Speaker 8: Mmhmm peacock and Orthodoxy is paradise.
Speaker 6: Well, I don't think John, I know he's interested in the Orthodox symbology.
Speaker 8: I know I'm just saying, but but he takes him through the alchemical ritual where he like, he hasn't poop in the jar, and you're the excrement and we're gonna refine you.
Speaker 6: So yeah, we even have some of like the Chroleian elements here of the bodily fluids and the this kind of stuff being used in the magical rights. And the purpose of this sequence is that the alchemist is showing him here's what I'm gonna do in the film, which has taken you from these different stages of the alchemical process to the philosopher's stump, which is gold. So the whole point of the sequence is to produce gold. But the gold of the alchemist is not literal wealth and gold. It's of course psychological transformation, spiritual ascension, apotheosis basically, right. So that sequence is kind of the intro for what the rest of the film is going to be in my view. So to go through the alchemical process, we're going to have to go through the planetary stages.
Speaker 8: Mm hmm.
Speaker 6: So it's a ritual initiation that preps for the stages of hermetic transformation.
Speaker 8: Yes, so the first one then when go when the seven Powers come the gods right the plane. Yeah, he says, who are these and he said they're thieves like you.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so part of what is going on here, as we'll see, and we don't want to give away the end of the movie because the full analysis will be of course for subscribers to Jay's analysis, you can get the subscription link in the show in the show description, But the first one is Venus, and they are presented like elites, basically monopolistic elites in different areas of life like warfare or clothing and vanity. And once they became elites and got to the top of their field, they were like, well, I've had all the pleasures and all the you know, uh nookie that I can get, now what? And so then the next thing they want is to attain godhood. They want to be apotheosized into becoming deities, right and.
Speaker 8: So yeah, the seven planets and the seven Deadly Sins also, yes, exactly.
Speaker 6: So these are the planetary controlling gods or demons basically, but I think we're supposed to view them as at one point humans who achieved the patheosis.
Speaker 8: So who is having business or politics or however to where they right, because most of them were business people.
Speaker 6: That's what I'm saying, right, So Venus from the start there, Venus is in charge of clothing, comfort, beauty Vanity and Venus's father is the demi Urge, the blind Oh yeah, well, the blind creator God basically.
Speaker 8: Yeah, who takes his wife's mummy around. Remember that part.
Speaker 6: Yeah, The deaf, dumb, blind, demi urged Deity is the quote creator God and his consort is so Sophia, who tells him through basically sort of sexual mythology, whether something can be created or not. So there's this out of a cord weirdness going on with the deaf, dumb, blind creator Deity, the demi Urge giving birth first to Venus. I wrote something about drugs to cause mania. Was that something that Venus was in charge of? I don't remember this complex, So that's one. There's some connect Okay, that's a different one, I see. But yeah, you're right, but Venus does make fake butts and plastic surgery, yeah uh, and makeup. So if you wanted your if you ever wondered where all the fake butts and the Kardashian fake butts, that's all from predicted here in the sequence of Venus, right, mm hmm, it's okay. So Mars is the next one, and Mars is of course god of war. But this is interesting because Mars is presented as a black lesbian who has male secretaries and workers that are all cooked. And Mars of course sells weapons, biological warfare and pop culture. Did you notice that pop culture is pictured as a weapon.
Speaker 8: Yeah? Is this the one where they make the toys based on yes, hello, go to war with? So yeah, she said, we have our giant machine and we just programmed that, and the people tell us who they want to go to war with in twenty years, and we make toys based on that and make them the enemy.
Speaker 6: Right, And so she I think she's the one that does the No, that's not who does.
Speaker 1: Is that?
Speaker 6: Who does the electro shock? No, it's not, that's Saturn. Mars just sells pop culture war stuff. Remember hello, hello, Jamie? Are you there?
Speaker 8: Can you hear me?
Speaker 6: Hello?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 6: Well, if if her Internet is not going to be good enough, I'll have to go it alone. All right, Well I lost her, so she'll be back for the sequel for US subscribers, So uh, fair, farewell Jamie. We enjoyed your comments. It was goodwile it lasted, and you were very choppy. So but maybe we can get you back for part two for sure. All right, So let's get back to where we're at Mars. There's a black bed with ritual stuff, weird sexual things going on, black lesbian with cucked male secretaries and sells, pop culture, and bio warfare. So this is one area where we begin to see the film actually being kind of accurate in its analysis of what actually goes on. Right, So, at this point, John Rowski is pointing out that that different areas of life in this world are all under the control you could say, of different spirits in his view, and these different gods or spirits controlled different areas of life. Mars obviously god of war, and therefore anything that comes under the influence of Mars in terms of warfare, propaganda, weapons, biowarfare is all produced and controlled and run by Mars. But I remember, in the John Rowski conception, Mars is a I'm trying to move the box here just one second here, I got it locked, and I wonder what move there? We go, Okay, these are humans who achieved the potheosis. Okay, so, and that's going to be important for the end of the movie because remember, this movie does not go where you think. It didn't go where I expected. I'll put it that way. I mean, on the one hand, I wasn't surprised how it ended. I could see that now looking back as it makes sense. But I didn't think he would he would take the movie in that direction. But I guess once you kind of look into his worldview, it kind of makes sense why it would. So the next one is Jupiter. Jupiter is presented, of course, as one of the you know, big gods you could speak, and so he's presented with a giant house. Right, Jupiter is huge in terms of planets. Jupiter's house is huge, full of artworks. It's an art factory. This is interesting because in this sequence we are starting to realize that different areas of life, beyond not just warfare, all areas of life kind of have monopolies that control them. And I don't know why he puts art under Jupiter, but they have everyone basically painting butts and sitting on canvases, and it's an assembly line of butt paintings. That's actually true. I mean, I did a video you know what a couple of months ago about the ridiculous of the art world and how that's a bunch of scammering and nonsense and it's a tool for money laundering obviously, And so actually Jatarowski is illustrating that with the sequence of the assembly line. Avant garde art world, abstract meaningless art is all present here, it's all coming out of an assembly line. And then also presented under Jupiter is the idea of technology and pleasure, robot control and the electrogasm.
Speaker 2: This is.
Speaker 6: Man giving birth to machines and then the machines giving birth to babies, and there's a little crying robot baby. It's really weird, but I think that's hinting at the rise of transhumanism, and it's this series of sequences. Actually that's the most revelatory in the whole film, right, So this is where we're gonna get that, And we also get the presentation of the smart city and the coffin apartments, literally a smart city with coffin apartments and selling people on how to get them to come to these coffin apartments. Whereas that one maybe ahead of myself here, let me find that, Okay, that's going to be under Pluto. So I'm not at Pluto yet, so I got a little ahead of myself that we're still in Jupiter. But so Jupiter is presenting the control of love and sexuality, eventually being under the dominance of machines. I think that comes up in Pluto as well, but I might have been watching a edited version. I'm not sure, since your version perhaps, Okay, So next up is Saturn. Saturn of course is Chronos. Saturn's customers are kids. That's interesting because what we see in this sequence is a version of Christianity, a version of the papacy with Saturnalian bishops, miters and symbols. We see a circus, a Santa Claus circus. Who could have predicted Jotarowski himself could not have predicted that within a few decades the Vatican itself, in many Roman galley churches would actually have circus and clown masses. So this was actually way more predictive than even he could have imagined in this sense. In this sequence, now, why is it that the customers are children? Well, the customers are children, we learned because Cronos Death manufactures toys that sell them on warfare and so the toys actually train the children and prep the children to become good little soldiers and to go die in the foreign battles for the elite. Remember, we're not at planetary gods yet, we're at humans who achieved monopoly domination in different areas of life. So basically, the ancient world's Rockefellers is what we're talking about here. By the way, there is my Instagram. People were talking about some of the funny videos this week. If you want to watch those funny videos, follow me on my Instagram.
Speaker 1: There.
Speaker 6: I'm not gonna sing those songs in this sequence in this episode. Maybe I will if you're all good to me, if you treat me, if you treat me right and we don't break up, maybe I will. But Chronos preps and mind controls the children. This one is the most kind of mind blowing, this one in Pluto, because Chronos is also interested in creating a giant AI machine that will tell people how to run politics. The AI spits out how you control the masses in politics. I thought that was pretty wild, right, I mean, we've seen this in old shows like The Prisoner.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 6: If you read my analysis of The Prisoner, necessary Hollywood, and then you saw this the chapter on the Global the Brain computer that number six fights against. And we also saw this in other old movies like Watch of My O Kayne spy movie by Okayne, Harry, Harry what's his name? The Michael Kine The Brain you know, I'm something, the old Michael Kaine spy movie with Harry what's his He's Harry what's his name? Anyway, that there's one of those installments is the big AI computer that will run everything. So a lot of sixties and seventies movies had that theme, which is way ahead of its time. But Saturn, and by the way, Saturn's name is cell Sel, so I think he's a play on words selling things, selling war. Saturn is involved in selling wars, revolutions and toys to train children to go to warfare, and the CIA and the mind control operations fall under this. Children are programmed to from a very early age to hate the enemy, the morphous unknown enemy, and then through MK Ultra Electra Shock, they are trained to be warriors. That was pretty wild, so Jotarowski does not get everything wrong. Next is berg Uranus, who's in charge of banking, and his name is Berg Berg's wife is an old fat stripper and they have a snake child. Snake Farm pretty much is snake farm, Nasty snake Farm. That's the dumbest country song of all time. By the way, if you know what I'm talking about, that stupid snake farm song, That's what I thought of in this goofy sequence with the fat stripper bouncing on the fake horse on the rocking horse ride, and then they are milking. They're feeding milk to the snake baby. Like what anyway, Uranus goes in consults as financial advisor to empires quantification and depopulation. This is interesting because so the banking elite tell the governments in this sequence how many people to depop That was interesting, and they like makes a phone call like you know what's the boggling off video right where it's like bump beat dump beat, right, It's that kind of a thing. That's what they remember me. Next is Axon, who is Neptune the chief of police and collecting one thousand testicles. This sequence is a little confusing, I'm not sure, but basically the setting up the private police enforcement, private security testical collection. I don't even know what that meaning of that is. I don't know why is jod Rowski making it like a feminist statement with the testical collection? That one blew me away. By the way, why would you want a testicle? Why would you want a one thousand testical collection? Anyway? You know what I mean? I mean, maybe it's just a show that the elite were cycle paths in their various uh you know, markets that they came to control. So if you're in the testicle market, if you have a thousand of those, you probably have a controlling share in the the ball market, in the family jewel market. But so he's different from warfare. He's not Mars, because I remember Mars was a woman. But Axelon is chief of police removing testicles. So everyone is a eunuch in his in his army. It reminded me of the who are the people in Game of Thrones under Kalisi? You know, the the debald soldiers, the guy who can't love anybody but he loves the one chick. What are they called?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 6: You know, yeah, I know the Bors did that with their the popes and borges. It they would do this with their choir boys. Really gross stuff right all the way up. They posted this all the way up until, like, you know, a few hundred years ago anyway, So that's who he represents. And then we see him send a bunch of the young initiated guys into battle, and then after that they read the religious texts. So the warrior class, it's not, but it's not the warrior class. It's kind of the warrior class. But their police they're not under mars. I don't know, I don't know who knows where they came up with this stuff. The unsolid that's them. That's what this reminded me. Oft Pluto Plutot seems to be a creeper, creeper deep, if you know what I mean, because he has a bevy of young people all wearing Disney outfits, Mickey Mouse outfits, running around chasing him, acting like a creeper. I think that's what I was talking about. And he's in charge of architecture. This is where we get this weird sequence where he goes to the elite and he sells them on the idea that man doesn't need a home, man just needs shelter. So all we have to do is convince people to come into the big megalopolis metropolitan cosmopolitan cities, and then we sell them on tiny living, austerity and having a coffin apartment, and it's literally a bunch of little coffins stacked up. So you come and you get in your coffin and you just sleep there, and then you during the day, you go out and just live for your passions. Right, you just go I don't know, I'm not gonna say dirty things that people get mad, you know what I mean? You go out and have things in your butt all day, and then you go back into your coffin, and that's your whole existence, is just butts and things bouncing around everywhere. That's your whole world. This is another one of the really predictive elements. And the city is called City of Freedom. It's the cosmopolitan degeneracy world, and it's free because you won't need a house anymore. Then we come to the point where things go a little more interesting in terms of where the film diverges. Now we start going in a different direction and we're going to get into the Nine Immortal Men, the nine immortals atop the Holy Mountain. So now it's going to turn into something very different, and there is a sequence of planning to storm the gates of Heaven basically, right. So the Holy Mountain, we realize, is this mythical pinnacle that everyone needs to that we're not everybody but the initiates. Right. So the Majors guy who's Joarowski, he goes and he collects the planetary gods and he says, all right, come here, all you guys, and Jesus, fake fake hippie Jesus, let me tell you what's really going on. You're all at the top of your fields. You're all seeking enlightenment. You all want more immortality. That's all that's left to live forever is the goal. And I'm going to tell you how to do it. And the way to do it is to go dethrone the nine immortal secret world controllers who live atop the Holy Mountain. And the only reason they're up there is because they figured out all the mystic secrets. And all you have to do is track them down and unseat them, and we will be the nine. Of course, nine does have a direct relation to initiation. That's an initiatory related number when people do channeling. In terms of this, like Gene Roddenberry was in the circles of all the weirdos doing channeling, talking to the Nine the Council of the Nine Entities, and all this nonsense, and what are the entities? I'll say, Oh, we got to have a world government, and we got to have one world religion, and everybody needs to die. It's always the same message, but people can't figure out that it's demons telling people this. I just covered. By the way, what did we just cover in last night's There are two nights ago is talk from the Global Elite book series. We did the Millennium book and we did the John C. Lilly book Tim Leary, both of those and what do we see Tim Lary say? Tim Lary said that John C. Lily is like Alistair Crowley, He's the what do you call him like? He says. Crowley and Lily are the Columbuses and the Magellans of the psyche man, you know, and you laugh at that, but this is no joke. I mean. Leary is saying that Crowley and the Storming of Heaven idea of the new aon, that's what we're going to bring in. He says, That's what this is all about. That's what John C. Lily is working for. Learry says openly, so that is going to relate directly to the message, the Luciferian message of Holy Mountain. All right, so we've gone for over an hour. The second hour will be the second half the film, which is the Ascent of the Holy Mountain and the Curious Ending, and welcome to Kaitlin Irvin, Kaitlyn Irvan. Shout out to Kaitlyn Irvan. I much appreciated for that super chat and don't see any more super chats. But oh yeah, I forgot the nosgool right, there's the nine as well, in that Tim Burton's movie nine. Actually we did an episode. I think we covered nine. We did a Hollywood dcote we did that's right, that was one of the ones. I think that got cut. We did a Hollywood Decoded and we covered or nine was going to be in season two. I can't remember. Yes, I have seen nine, I've decoded it, so I'm aware of that. I want Caitlyn's super chat doesn't show up here, So refreshed this. What's up, Robin, Oh that's that's his I just refreshed it. I didn't take another one hundred dollars, dude, I promise, But Caitlin's isn't showing up. That's okay. I'm still navigating stream labs, but we've got it working now and we can see what people say now. So at least we've gotten that far. We progressed from last time. All right, So if you want to hear the rest of the explanation of this weird, gross movie, butt nasty movie, you can subscribe to Jay's Analysis at the subscription in the show the subscription in the show description, and that will give you access. And then I will compare also other holy mountains? Why a mountain? What in religions is it about mountains? Why does this matter? It was Eden actually on the mountain? Interesting thesis here Mount Sinai, Jesus on Mount Sinai, Mount of Olives, Mount Athos mountain are important and this holy mountain is not a holy mountain. When will I sing some stunt told pilots very soon, very soon on the next goofy stream. I guess if you want to hear that, I'll do that for you, guys. All right, thank you, And if you want to hear part two, feel free to subscribe to day As Analysis and we'll get into the meaning, the full meaning and explanation. We might hit on some of the other stuff too, like the Joowski Dune and that kind of thing. Or I might do a whole other episode on jo Erowski's Dune. I don't know, but thank you guys for tonight's fun times and much love, peace and God bless