Speaker 1: And this episode is called Cunies.
Speaker 2: What's up? Guys? Welcome to season three, episode thirty two of Dinner with the Healers. My name is Eric, and with me as always are my lovely wife Amanda Hi, guys, my beautiful daughter Stella Hi, and my super handsome son Henry.
Speaker 3: Hello.
Speaker 2: Guys, if this is your first time listening to us, we are an episode by episode Blue podcast where we watch an episode of Blue and then talk about it and the lessons we learned. Does that sound right to you, guys?
Speaker 4: It sure does.
Speaker 2: Awesome. Let's jump into the business. Be sure to check out the show description. You'll find a link to our website.
Speaker 3: The Blue Podcast dot com, our email address Bloe Podcast at gmail dot com.
Speaker 2: Links to our social media, a link to our tea public merch store, time stamp so you can jump right to the part of the episode you're looking for. And you'll also find a couple of links so you can sign up to listen to the show ad free. It's just one dollar a month. There's a link for Spotify, and there's a link for every other platform. And a huge, huge thank you to our subscribers. You guys are awesome.
Speaker 4: They sure are Thank you, guys.
Speaker 2: Henry speaking to people who are awesome. What should we do next?
Speaker 3: The holl outs?
Speaker 2: Okay, listen up. Everyone has to clap and go whoo. Yeah. All right, that's awesome, got it? Oray, let's start on Spotify. We heard from Maya, someone who's username is Bengo plus Blue Forever, Una, Melissa, Anica and Cooper Eddie, who asks why are dogs watching a cat show? And I said that was a good question, but then I asked, why are people watching a dog show? Did I just blow your mind?
Speaker 4: You sure did. Absolutely.
Speaker 2: We heard from Alex Naomi, Emily, Star Wars Eleven, Loofu, Grant, Harper, Gideon, our friends at the Rogue Rebels podcast, an excellent, excellent Star Wars podcast, Daisy Sarah who is nine and loves Blue, Hi Hi Sarah, Teddy, Addie Eara who is listening in Indonesia Hi Era Hi Era Nagi. Someone who's used her name is Ka Sarah, Jamie Oscar, Susan Dude, Luffy, the Alex family, Jolie and Finn. We got some emails. We heard from Alice, and we got a voicemail from our friend Marley.
Speaker 5: Hello, Din with the Heelers. My name is Marley and this is my second voicemail for the show. I've also sent a voicemail in the episode Musical Statues alongside my sister. I just came to you to share a theory about the episode the show when the balloon pops under Bingo's T shirt. I have a feeling that it could be a sign that Chilli lost her pregnancy, and that's why many think Louise rainbow baby. And then in the episode rain there's a double rainbow. That's my theory. Hope you can get back to me, see you later, bye, Marley.
Speaker 2: That is a really good observation, and we've talked about that too, and I bet that you are right about all of that.
Speaker 4: I agree with you, Marley. I think you're right about all of that too.
Speaker 2: And the episode that we're talking about today deals with something along those same lines. So good catch on that, Marley.
Speaker 4: Yeah, thanks for sharing that with us, Marlee. We really appreciate you sending us a message.
Speaker 2: We also heard from Elijah and Cooper, who sent us this picture of this bunny. Look at this isn't it Keue?
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, that's adorable. That's so cute.
Speaker 6: It's so cute.
Speaker 2: Yeah, bunnies are adorable. We got a voice message from Isaiah.
Speaker 6: Hello, Dinner at the Healers. I'm Isaiah and this is my first voice message sending to you. So I just wanted to tell you what a great job you've been doing. So keep up the good work. And if you haven't already, you should really try the new Bluey Update video game where you can be Muffin and Uncle Stripe. It's really fun. Anyways, that's it. Bye, talk to you ziin.
Speaker 3: Isaiah, thank you for telling us about that update. We were going to try it this week, but then we forgot to.
Speaker 2: We did forget, and we had planned on it the whole time too, didn't we. Yeah, we did well, Isaiah. Thank you so much for your message. And we also got a voice message from Emma.
Speaker 6: Hi, dinner with Yes.
Speaker 7: My name is Emma and I like your podcast. And I have a dog named Taigis and she's a cavapoo.
Speaker 6: And I have a question for you. Pick two animals which.
Speaker 7: Are your favorite out of cat, dog, horse and Buddy.
Speaker 6: And I love animals. I have some squish mellows right here.
Speaker 3: I'll send you, guys.
Speaker 4: Another video by Hi Emma, thank you so much for sending your message. I would have to say, out of those four animals that you gave us, dogs and cats are my favorite. Although I am a big animal lover, so there's lots of different kinds of animals out there that I love, but of those four, dogs and cats, and thank you so much for showing us your squish mellows. I am a huge, huge fan of squish mellows. I have several. Stella has several, even Henry has some, and oh my gosh, they are fantastic.
Speaker 2: Well I have a bluey squish mellow on our broh.
Speaker 4: Yes you do. I forgot, Yeah, how could I forget?
Speaker 2: And Emma, thank you for showing us all your sheets and your artwork.
Speaker 4: You're very good, very talented. They were so cute.
Speaker 2: Henry, what would you pick out of those four animals as your two favorites?
Speaker 3: Dog and cat? Probably?
Speaker 2: Yes, I agree, Stella, dogs and cats. See, I would lean toward dogs and cats too, but I am really into like cowboy stuff, and I bet if I tried to take a cat on a trail ride instead of a horse, it probably wouldn't go very well. But I'll still pick cats. I'll still pick cats and dogs because I couldn't put a horse in the house, and I think bunnies are super super cute too, But I've been around dogs and cats a lot more than I have bunnies, which is probably what made me lean that way.
Speaker 3: I don't know. After seeing Elijah's and Cooper's bunny, I think I may pick bunny. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a tough one because I love all animals.
Speaker 3: I do too.
Speaker 2: Guys, thank you so much for all of the comments and messages and voice messages and reviews. We have the best best fans, and we're so thankful for every one of you. You guys are awesome.
Speaker 4: Our fans sure are awesome, and we just want you to know we're so happy you love the show and we're so happy to hear from you.
Speaker 2: Thanks well, guys, we just got done watching onesies.
Speaker 4: Le brought you some presents.
Speaker 2: Mary.
Speaker 6: Oh, Brandy, you shouldn't have dnesd.
Speaker 2: Oh, you really shouldn't have Amanda, could you tell us what was going on? At the beginning of this episode, we see.
Speaker 4: Aunt Brandy standing outside of the Healer's house and she's talking to herself, kind of like psyching. Herself up and she's saying, Brandy, you can do this, you can do this. And then inside the house, we see Chili is teaching the girls a dance that she and Brandy made up when they were little kids for her mom's birthday. And then we hear the doorbell ring and the kids go running to the door so excited. They open up Aunt Brandy, Aunt Brandy, and Brandy is very shocked to see just how big the girls have gotten, because well, it's been a little while since she's been to visit. She kneels down on the porch so she can look at the girls better, and she tells Bluie that she looks so much just like her dad. And I don't think blue was super excited to hear that, but anyway, and then she goes to look at Bingo. She's like, you look so much and then she kind of stops, and Chilli says, like you Brandy, And so Bingo reminds Brandy of herself.
Speaker 2: We can tell that it's been a long time since Brandy has seen Bluie and Bingo. And have you guys ever experienced that where you see relatives who haven't seen you in a super long time. And they comment on how big you are and you can't really remember them sort of.
Speaker 3: I think.
Speaker 2: It definitely happened to me growing up because both of my parents came from fairly large families, especially my mom, and I would meet aunts and uncles who would tell me they hadn't seen me since I was one year old and asked if I remembered them, and I have to break the news to them that, well, that was a long time ago, and you did say I was only one, So the answer is no. But we don't know why Brandy hasn't been around. But before we can get into that, Brandy mentions that she has presence Stella. What presence has Brandy brought to the girls?
Speaker 3: She brought them onesies and Chili was kind of because she mentioned that Bingo had a thing, but she probably grew out of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hopefully grown out of it. The girls had the opposite wansies on Amanda. What was the one that was intended for Blue Blue.
Speaker 4: Was supposed to have the zebra one and Bingo was supposed to have the cheetah but they tried on they got the wrong packages and Bluie had the cheetah one on and it was way too small for her, and Bingo had the zebra one on and it was way too big for her, so Chili told them simply to go and swap them.
Speaker 2: Henry. We find out that Brandy hasn't seen Chili in how long do you remember?
Speaker 3: Four years?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it had been four years since the sisters had seen each other, and Brandy seems like she wants to tell Chili something. But before she can, we find out what Bengo's thing is and Henry, what is it?
Speaker 3: She becomes one with the onesie and she starts acting like a cheetah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and she attacks bandit Stella. What do Bluie, Chili and Brandy have to do?
Speaker 3: They just start running away from her.
Speaker 2: Oh do dress block?
Speaker 4: We have to get the same thing? What about again?
Speaker 3: He's done? Wow?
Speaker 2: What a stella? Where do they end up hiding?
Speaker 3: They ended up getting in the car.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they locked themselves in, and Brandy was surprised to see that Bingo had gone off the rails the way she had and that she had become fairal it's what they said, and Henry mentioned before that, Yeah, she became one with the onesies and they're not sure how they're gonna serve. Did you forget it?
Speaker 4: I didn't know. I'm sorry.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's plenty of food under the seats.
Speaker 3: Yeah it was not music.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Amanda. When our kids were little, we used to joke about living in the car with the food crumbs that were left in the car. Do you think he could really do it?
Speaker 4: Oh no, I mean we joked about it, but that was it. There's no way. I mean a three month old French fry for McDonald's. Yeah no, And we would be lucky if it was only three months old.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, how about a year old?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Yeah, maybe, I'm sure there's been some that old in our car.
Speaker 2: Henry who comes up to the car?
Speaker 3: Bandit comes up to the car and he says to did you give her a one seat? And then she attacks him again?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and he is down for the count. Now that cheetah has disappeared, Henry, what does the cheetah do next?
Speaker 3: The cheetah decides to get into the car by using the door in the very back of the car.
Speaker 2: Yeah. She climbs in through the boot, doesn't she. Yeah, And they all take off running again. Stella, where do they end up? This time?
Speaker 3: They end up behind the shed? Yeah?
Speaker 2: They're hiding back there, and while they're in the face of all this danger, Bluie has the most important question ever to ask Aunt Brandy. What was it?
Speaker 3: She asks if they had a cheetah onesie in the size medium.
Speaker 2: And wanted to know if she could ring up the shop and ask them, And Chili was trying explain that now was not the time and honestly, that's kind of a rude thing to do anyway, Stella, What does Aunt Brandy tell Bluie about the zebra onesie?
Speaker 3: She tells her that last time she saw her that her favorite animal.
Speaker 2: Was at a zebra Yeah, four years ago, right, yep. While we're finding out more about Aunt Brandy and the last time she was there, Amanda, what happens?
Speaker 4: Bingo jumps Brandy and Brandy tells Chili and Blue to run and save themselves.
Speaker 2: And they do take off running and they hide somewhere pretty and genius. Where did they hide?
Speaker 4: They run into the house, into the bathroom and lay down in the bath toe where nobody can see them.
Speaker 2: And while they're in there, Bluie is asking her mom about Aunt Brandy.
Speaker 3: Why did Auntie Bandy want to leave? Is she sad? And Why have we only seen her once in our lives?
Speaker 7: You know how you really want Bingo's cheetah onesie, Yeah, more than anything, but it doesn't fit you, so you can't have it, and there's not really anything anyone can do.
Speaker 2: To make it fit.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Well, there's something Auntie Brandy wants more than anything as.
Speaker 1: Well, but she can't have it and there's not really anything anyone can do.
Speaker 3: Why can't she just have the thing she wants.
Speaker 1: Because it's not meant to be?
Speaker 2: Amanda, What do you think Chili was trying to tell Bluie in her answer that.
Speaker 4: The one thing that Brandy wants to have that she can't have is children.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and we don't know why. We just hear that that it's just not meant to be.
Speaker 4: Right, because Chili did mention that there was nothing that anybody could do about it, right, It just wasn't meant to be.
Speaker 2: Blue is really moved by all this, and she wants to go out and see how aunt Brandy's doing, and they talk about how she finally comes to visit and they let her get eaten by a cheetah. What did Bluie say about that?
Speaker 3: Henry Blue said that it was rude that they let that happen to her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, how rude? Eaten by a cheetah?
Speaker 3: How rude?
Speaker 2: They see her laying out in the backyard and they want to go check on her. But something's going on with her out there, Henry, and what is it?
Speaker 3: She's trying to tell them to go back because it's actually a trap because Bingo was hying behind a tree, so then she can sneak up on them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Chili and Blue were wondering, is brand he trying to wave at us? What is she doing? It looked plainly to me like she was telling them to shoe and go away.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it totally did.
Speaker 2: When they went out to check on her, we find out what it is, Stella. What does Brandy tell them that it was.
Speaker 3: A trap and that Bingo was going to come out and pounce on them?
Speaker 2: And what happened?
Speaker 3: And Bigo came out and pounced on them?
Speaker 2: Who did she get? She got Chili and Bluie took off running, but then the cheetah was after her, and Chili and Brandy get to have a talk with each other.
Speaker 3: I tried to.
Speaker 4: Warn you, we had to see if you were okay. Thanks appreciated.
Speaker 1: Are you Okay, yeah, I will be.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, Chili.
Speaker 4: Oh you couldn't have known Bingo was bananas. No, I mean, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: It's been so long.
Speaker 3: It's just hot saying you will.
Speaker 1: You know why not?
Speaker 2: They have no idea how to get out of this predicament because Bingo is off the rails in her cheetah onesie, Amanda. What does Brandy suggest?
Speaker 4: She suggests that they do the dance that she and Chili learned as little girls, very good.
Speaker 2: In the meanwhile, Blue is running for her life and the cheetah has a distinct advantage.
Speaker 4: That was a pretty neat trick for Cheetah.
Speaker 2: I'll say it was Henry Bluie. The zebra or zebra if you will, goes to Banda and he gives her advice on what she should do. What does he tell her?
Speaker 3: He told her that zebras are very good dodgers and that she should become one. With the onesie.
Speaker 2: Blue was doing a good job of dodging Bingo, I thought. But Bingo grabs the zebra tail and it looks like it's all over. But Stella, what happens?
Speaker 3: Brandy and Chili come outside and call for Bingo. Hey, bingo.
Speaker 2: Wow, Stella, what do Brandy and Chili do?
Speaker 3: They start doing their dance that they made for their mom when they were younger.
Speaker 2: They did a pretty good job of picking it up, even though it had been forever. I thought, did you think so?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I thought so.
Speaker 2: What did the girls do?
Speaker 3: They ended up joining in and dancing with them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was really cute to see the two pairs of sisters having fun all together. Did you like that, Amanda?
Speaker 3: I did.
Speaker 4: It was very cute. It was a very sweet moment when they all started dancing together.
Speaker 2: And that was the episode. Henry, did we miss anything?
Speaker 3: Nope, I don't think so.
Speaker 2: Well, you know what it's time for.
Speaker 3: Did we learn anything today, Amanda?
Speaker 2: Could you tell us what were we supposed to learn today?
Speaker 4: And my opinion, what we were supposed to learn is that it's never too late to mend relationships. We learned that it had been a few years four years since Brandy had visited Chile, and we learn why that is. But at the end of the episode, we hear Brandy say, next time I come to visit, I won't bring onesies. So it sounds like she and Chili are going to have more of a relationship now. So I think that's what we are supposed to learn, that it's not too late to mend relationships.
Speaker 2: That's really good.
Speaker 4: Oh, I thank you.
Speaker 2: What about you, Stella?
Speaker 3: I agree with Mom, But I also think that one of the lessons is the something's just really artman to be, like, no matter how hard it is to accept that you can't have something, you'll still be able to get through it, no matter how upset it makes you.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, I see what you're saying. What about you, Henry, I don't.
Speaker 3: Really know, but here's one thing I agree with Mom and Stella.
Speaker 2: Yeah they did a very good job with that, didn't they.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they really did do a good job.
Speaker 4: Thanks buddy.
Speaker 2: And I think with what Stella is saying too, is what we see with Bluie wanting this onesie and she just can't have it. It's not the right fit. And she even was kind of rude and asked that Aunt Brandy get her a different present and that sort of thing, rather than just accepting the realities of the situation. And that does apply to other areas of life. Obviously, there's another theme in here or another area of life that's much much harder to accept yes, and seeing Brandy struggles you really feel for because that is a very very difficult thing for people, very difficult, absolutely, And we don't know how they ended up having this rift between them, but you have to wonder was it just too painful for her to see Chili having this family and her not having that.
Speaker 4: I think so, because when the two sisters, Chili and Brandy are laying on the ground talking, Brandy says to Chili, you know, sorry, it's been so long. It's just hard seeing you all. And I think that's her way of saying that, you know, seeing them together as a happy family is kind of hard for her because she doesn't have that, and she's not going to be able to have that.
Speaker 2: It sure doesn't seem like it. Yeah, Yeah, Does anybody have any parting thoughts about the episode?
Speaker 4: I thought it was a good episode because we got to see Brandy and Chili kind of mend their relationship. And I think we're going to see more Brandy in the future. I think she's going to try to make it more of a point to see her sister and her nieces and bandit and everybody.
Speaker 2: What about you, Henry.
Speaker 3: I think this episode is really good and I agree with Mom about what she said too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's tough when somebody goes first and they say all the things that you were thinking, isn't it. That's what's always a bummer for me, because I go last. Every time, I'm like, well great, I was going to mention that, well great, I was going to mention that, sorry, Henry, what about you? Stella?
Speaker 3: This episode is pretty sad because of Brandy's whole situation, but I do think that one thing that kind of made the episode a little happier was just how funny Bingo was being in her Cheetah onesie.
Speaker 2: I agree. That's what I was going to say, is that they managed to address a pretty weighty topic, a heavy topic, but still have fun and offer a bit of relief with Bingo's crazy antics and shenanigans and man oh man, I'm glad they didn't give her like a shark onesie or something.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, Yeah, she was. Bingo was almost like Muffin level crazy in this one with the onesie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she was very good observation, Yeah she was. She was something else. I'll tell you, Wowie. I like seeing Bingo be different than how she is sometimes, so that was really cute. It it was loads of fun being It was really good in this too, And I loved seeing Chili and Brandy repair their relationship because I think that's important for them. Absolutely well, guys, we think Bluie is awesome, and until next time, we are out of here.
Speaker 4: Bye guys, Bye bye,