Speaker 1: You created everything, what put a powerful being you are. You did these things, but now you're in a human body, you forget the power you have.
Speaker 2: What you do is what the whole universe is doing at the place you call here, and now you are something the whole universe is doing, in the same way that a way is something that the whole ocean is doing.
Speaker 1: You're doing doing what you imagination. Welcome to metimistics, where you don't know what you don't know. My name's Jonathan, I'm Sean. And today we were actually supposed to have a guest and uh, and then we were like, well, then that guest had something come up. It's okay, I mean, life happens. Life gets in the way sometimes. But we decided that we were gonna start, you know, kind of continuing reading our tarot book, The seventy eight Degrees of Wisdom by Rachel Pollock. But then, I don't know, dude, just ever since that trip and I nobody wants to hear about somebody else's trip all the time. I totally get it, but it's kind of something that is weighing heavy on us. It's kind of been a wild ride since then.
Speaker 3: If you will, it's not even so much the trip itself. It's just where do we go now, you know what I mean. We're just trying to find our way out of this, out of these weeds, if you will.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, for sure. And so we were like, well, so last night I smoked some of the Divine Herb, and I was reminded of something that I actually thought about that night of the trip, and that is that maybe to keep yourself from going crazy, because I'm not gonna lie, dude, going over all of this different spiritual stuff, it will crack and splinter and shatter and fragment and yeah, all the other words of breaking up your mind in almost every possible way. Now, I don't think that it's attacking us by any means. I think that it's actually, you know, like what doesn't kill you makes you stronger kind of thing, but spiritually. And so I was like, there's this word that kept on it kept on coming up, and it just said, anchor, anchor, anchor. You need to find an anchor, like a spiritual anchor, something to hang your hat on. It's okay to be, you know, a spiritually eclectic, which we like to believe that we are, you know, eclectic and kind of dabbling into a little bit of everything here and pulling from there and leaving what doesn't vibe and keeping what does. But I was like, what would be my personal anchor? And Sean, maybe you'll agree with it, maybe you won't. I mean, everybody's different, but what is that anchor? And I started to think about it. It makes sense that you would need an anchor if you really think about it. So, of course, over the last five plus years, I have been hosting the Cult of Conspiracy, right, And within the conspiracy realm, you're going to talk about a secret societies a lot, namely the Freemasons of course, right, because it was the Freemasons that went on the Moon and yeah, whatever, right, And so you're looking at all the secret handshakes, and you know, all the different sayings and some of the practices that they practiced on a daily basis. And then you find out that did you know that in order to become a Freemason you have to have, for a lack of a better word, an anchored belief in something. I mean, it makes sense, dude, you have to bring something in there. And so a lot of them they'll they'll just go in with the Bible, right, like this is my anchor, this is my core, Like, this is my foundation. I'm gonna hang my hat on this, and maybe I'll look a little bit deeper into it and I'll understand some you know, some some esoteric meanings to all of it or something like that. And I was like, oh my god, it makes a whole lot of sense, because you know, most Freemasons, whenever you get to that deepest level, that thirty second degree, that thirty third degree, however far you go, you understand that there's a higher truth, even above the God that you believed in, which is actually some people will say that whenever you see that Freemason symbol, it stands for Grand architect. So if you ever seen that, the idea is is that they believe in a grand Architect. Maybe you want to call that God. Maybe you want to call that the Creator. Maybe you want to call that the divine one consciousness. But in this case, I was thinking about what maybe mine would be. And we've said it before, but I think it's time for a little relearning and maybe trying to understand it at even a deeper level. And that is the seven Hermetic principles. It's something that I always go back to because it you can't you can't prove it.
Speaker 3: Wrong, rightmos is It's not one of those things that you have to even have a just an extraordinary imagination to really vibe with. You can look at the principles and go, okay, that makes sense, Okay, that makes sense.
Speaker 1: It's not something that.
Speaker 3: Is just so out there that you have to have like the most amount of faith to even allow it to be part of your reality. I feel like this is one of those things that it just is, you know, like this is just what we observe in nature. It's nothing that crazy.
Speaker 1: No, no, it's not, And it's it. It really gets right to the core of a lot of things. It doesn't tell you to believe in this so that you believe in that, so that you believe in that. It's that these are the core foundational understandings of all reality. And what's beautiful about the seven Harmatic Principles is is that literally every single religion can fit into it, every single form of spirituality can fit into it. Even if you're an atheist, it will strengthen you to become the best atheist and then ultimately lead you ultimately lead you into believing in something. But it's it. It literally, it corrals and it harnesses every other belief. You can throw every other belief in there, and it's a beautiful tool to have as a foundational, anchored core belief. And so since we've been kind of going through it here ever since that lovely or not so lovely trip, thought, Hey, you know what, I think that this is a little bit more important right now. And we are but fools on the fool's journey, so let's learn a little bit. Yeah, dude, for sure.
Speaker 3: And you know, like you were saying earlier, as far as us being more of the eclectic, you know, it's not like I'm sure people would say, oh, so you just believe everything you hear, you know. It's it's we take what we really vibe with and everything else that kind of doesn't really make a whole lot of sense to us. We kind of just let it go and it is what it is, you know. And so but that being said, it's like, if we have so many different things that we can look at and say, Okay, there's some validity to this, there's some validity to that. But let's have some parameters that we can run all of those things through, you know, and if it doesn't vibe with three or four of the hermetic principles, then well, okay, then maybe there's something there that we need to investigate. And maybe it's not even something we should pay too much attention to even.
Speaker 1: Yeah, almost just look at it like it is a known law, like a fact, you know what I'm saying, and build everything from that. And this is not for everybody, not everybody, Like, we're not an echo chamber by any means. This is just us trying to put the pieces that were splintered away from us back together into somewhat of a formidable structure that we can kind of stand on a little bit. Otherwise you just keep on like you just keep on being pulled by the quicksand that is your mind.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you just keep piling it on and piling it on. Before you know it, It's like you're looking through a kaleidoscope instead of a telescope, you know what I mean. So yeah, man, I'm not gonna lie, like I think people will underestimate how it feels to have anxiety or to have depression, or to have any of these things that people really they really go through this shit. You know what I'm saying. And so until you really experience something that is existential or something just completely out of your hands and it just puts you through it, you know, I mean, you'll never really understand what that feels like, you know.
Speaker 1: And so I'm not gonna lie, dude. The last couple of days, I've been feeling a.
Speaker 3: Little bit anxious, you know, and I've been still contemplating, like how I normally do. I'm constantly thinking about, you know, whether it's consciousness or just the different ways of understanding consciousness.
Speaker 1: And and this this universe that seems.
Speaker 3: To be at least what I was gathering was you know, it's it's pretty chaotic, you know, it can definitely be chaotic. And so man, who am I in this chaotic universe? You know what I'm saying? And so let me, let me let's let's let's dive into this, dude, and see if we can uh put the pieces back.
Speaker 1: Well, the beautiful thing about that is is it's not only who am I, but the journey to discovering who am I not might be a little bit more profound or importantly yes, yes, so uh yeah, oh, And before we even get going with that, I do want to say so from this point on, we keep on getting strikes on our YouTube channel, and it's because I don't know, they're very nonchalant and they're they're not necessarily you know, telling us what their take down, why they're taking it down. There's not even a dispute button, and we got a couple of strikes so far. So I do want to say there's a chance that we get our YouTube channel taken away from us. So I think in order to try and preserve it, maybe what we'll do is maybe we'll just throw one show up there a week or something like that, and if you want to be able to get the rest of the shows, then you'll be able to listen to it on Spotify or Rapple podcast or over at Patreon. Because I'm not gonna lie, dude, I've been playing this YouTube charade thing for years, and I thought maybe I learned my lesson with all of the different conspiracy shows that I've been a part of. The you know, we got kicked off of YouTube from the COLT. We got kicked off four times, like have four channels taken down and that was all in like the first year and a half. So yeah, I think that we're going to be moving more toward free speech. We believe in free speech. We believe that you should be able to say what you want to say. Of course, we're never going to be purposefully ignorant, you know, We're never going to try and you know, take anybody down or judge anybody or make fun of anybody or we don't do that over here, no see. And that's the thing.
Speaker 3: I don't even think really that because for the most part, dude, other than trying to allow people or not allow people, but inform people that you know, they can take their power back and you know that they are something more, you know, other than that, dude, It's not like we can control what our guests say. And the last thing I want to do is to tell a guest, Hey, don't say this word, don't say that one. Don't you know what I mean? And so that kind of just it makes it weird. It sits a wrong tone or sits the wrong vibe for kind of the remainder of that show, you know, So like I would prefer not to have that in the back of my mind, you know.
Speaker 1: Yes, absolutely, And it's not fun. I like to say what's on my mind, I'm trying to get a little bit better with my cussing. Maybe that's what got us in trouble. I don't know, but I think, yeah, moving forward, I think we're just going to throw one up there a week, will throw more clips and everything up there too. For anybody that is like more on YouTube than on anything else, totally get it. But yeah, that's what we're gonna be doing moving forward. Also, I did want to say two, we're going to be moving down to one episode a week on the Cult of Conspiracy, and this is because we are trying to build up our own network more so than kind of we felt that we feel that we've been on the Cult of Conspiracy as a launch pad for long enough and that it is time now. So I think we're going to do a few more shows that we're going to be putting on the Cult here, just the remainder of November, but starting December first, whenever our show would drop, we're only going to be posting on the Cult of Conspiracy every Friday if you want to have access to all the other shows that we're going to be doing. Currently we're doing three shows a week. That's eventually going to move up to four. It's eventually going to move up to five and then so on. We don't know exactly the direction that the show is going to go, but it's only going to grow. And so if you want to be able to have access to all of those shows, if you're listening on Spotify or Apple, just search Metamistics, you'll be able to listen to the shows over there. And you should be over there anyway, because our shows come out days earlier then they do drop on the Cult of Conspiracy anyway, So if you want access to all the shows, we would really appreciate it if you come over and check us out on the podcast platform, or you can come over to Patreon, Patreon dot com slash metamistics. That link is down the show notes below. If you want to have access to all the shows days in advance, all the video, completely commercial free, and be able to support us in the best possible way, that's the best place to go. We have a tier that is three dollars and thirty three cents a month if that's all you want, But if you want to take it up a notch and you want to come up to Wonder Wednesday or live show every Wednesday, night. That would be the place. That is another tier. It has all the things that I just listed, but you'll be able to join us every Wednesday night for the live shows. It's always something fun. It's always in around we don't you know, like silence our listeners or anything like that. If you have something to say, raise your hand, we'll call on you. You say whatever you want to say, or you can just drop it in the chat. We'll read it either way. We want it. We want this to be a very inclusive show, yeah, dude.
Speaker 3: And I think that's what it's all about, man, you know, because we are only one person each, you know what I'm saying, and all of these people, everybody's having their own experiences, and there's no way that we can understand it all just from our own perspective. And so I think the more people we can hear from the better. And I think that's gonna help a lot of people, you know, to to hear all these different experiences and really kind of see just the the vast web of experience that there is in this universe, you know.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, Yeah, we want to be all inclusive. We want to bring in all realms of thought. We don't know what we don't know. That's a great philosopher, and one said it turns out it was Aristotle, I believe. But but yeah, dude, come and check us out. We're only growing a lot of big, awesome things that we're working on here for the future to really try and just blow this the frick up. Since we're on YouTube still, I thought I felt like they used to be able to say the for it over there. Maybe they still are, I don't know, but either way, Yes, tonight we are getting a little bit deeper into the seven Hermetic Principles to a deeper value, and diving in as far as we can possibly go, as far as our minds can comprehend, is where we're going to be going tonight. Yes, yes, we're reading through those cracks. Baby. If you're watching on YouTube or on Patreon, you'll notice I am in a garage right now. And that's because I'm in Louisiana for the holiday season and uh, spending time with the kids and everything, and so I'm over at my sister's house. This is her garage. It's a little toasty in here, so I got this little baby fan blowing on me right now. Luckily it's the winter time. Is it winter yet or is it still technically fall? I think it's technically fall, but who knows? What do I know? Dude? I mean it's seventy five degrees.
Speaker 3: Out, Dude, I don't know anything now, you know, I'm going to approach everything like that, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Because every time I'm wrong, it's fine. I'm good with that, because I'm learning something. I want to be wrong. Yes, that's the thing, and that's not it.
Speaker 3: I'm wrong and someone's like explains it to me, and I'm like, oh, that makes a lot more sense. Actually, Then I start to wonder, like what else? What other illusions am I living under?
Speaker 1: You know what I mean? Just that lying tone.
Speaker 3: Of what reality really is, and you're just wrong about it.
Speaker 1: And it's not a cocky thing to want to be wrong. I don't think that at all. I think it's actually the opposite that you know, you want to You feel like you have a pretty good understanding of certain things, whenever it comes to spirituality and other forms of it, but whenever somebody can step in and absolutely convince you otherwise that it cannot be that it has to be this. We're all ears, baby, we want to listen to it, we want to hear it. We have a we have an opinion about what ghosts are, could be totally wrong. I have no idea, to be honest, I don't have a I don't have a dog in that fight. But we're gonna get the the Big Grimbowski to come on and he was actually supposed to come on tonight. He's gonna be coming on here this week at some point and maybe he'll be able to convince us otherwise as to what ghosties actually are.
Speaker 3: I definitely want his perspective though, you know, because there's definitely something to it when somebody's like very much so immersed within, you know, having these types of experiences. I mean, you're going to haunted houses and you're actually experiencing a spirit or maybe the door opens by itself or something like that, and like, what does that feel like?
Speaker 1: And is it you that's making that happen?
Speaker 3: Or you know what is it really something outside of you who I don't know yet, you.
Speaker 1: Know, but maybe it's both. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I feel like it probably is something to that effect, you know.
Speaker 1: So But anyway, yeah, dude, so all right, we are going to get to it, and this is going to be. Actually I wanted to read this website here. It's actually an awesome website because I was like, is a spiritual anchor even a thing? Like? Or was that just a weird thought that I had? And turns out I was tapping into the fucking ether with this bad boy, and a spiritual anchor absolutely is a thing. And this website that we're gonna be reading from, we're not gonna you know what, I'll share it just for a moment, but whenever it comes to like, I don't, I don't think anybody wants to see, you know, the website if we're going to be reading it and everything. But this is the website rate here. It is actually from spiritual arc dot com and very very interesting. It's not too in terribly long, but it'll give us a little bit better of an understanding as as to what like a spiritual anchor is. And so we're gonna be going all the way in saying great down here. Okay, so what does anchor mean spiritually? And how can it ground you in turbulent times? Yeah, well we need a little bit of that. Have you ever felt lost or overwhelmed in your life? Maybe you've searched for something to keep you grounded when everything feels very chaotic. That's where the concept of an anchor comes in. Spiritually, an anchor represents stability, security, and a connection to your true self. In this article, you'll explore what it means to have an anchor in your spiritual journey. You'll discover how it can help you find peace amidst the storms of life and guide you towards clarity and purpose. Understanding this powerful symbol can lead to a deeper sense of fulfillment and strength and your everyday experiences. So let's uncover the significance of an anchor and how it can transform your spiritual path. So understanding the concept of an anchor, an anchor is a spiritual con or, I'm sorry. An anchor in a spiritual context serves as a source of stability and grounding. It represents your connection to your core beliefs and values, helping you to navigate life's uncertainties. When you have a spiritual anchor, you established a sense of peace and direction. So the characteristics of a spiritual anchor would be four things here, so strength, clarity, connection, and purpose. Strength would be a strong anchor provides resilience in challenging situations, and it keeps you steady when when you're faced with life storms makes sense, which is I think that's probably the biggest one. I would imagine.
Speaker 3: Definitely the aspects I've noticed greatly just within the last two years. Just the growth from two years ago to now has been just exponential.
Speaker 1: Dude. Yeah, handling handling those types of situations anyway, and you'll see, like a lot of people in spiritual practices, they have certain protections, right Maybe they'll put a circle of salt around them, or a circle assault around their house, or I believe one of them puts it like on your door or around the edges of your door. Either way. Some people will use age or incense, or maybe they'll use an incantation or something along those lines. Maybe they'll call upon a specific deity whenever they feel like they are being spiritually attacked, or if they're just going through a little bit of unluckiness in their life, whatever the case may be. Some people like to have that anchor, so that protection, that strength that they know that they can rely on whenever shit starts to hit the fan. Dude, I'm gonna be honest with you.
Speaker 3: You know, I used to think that maybe doing stuff like that was like I mean, okay, I understand it's of the mind. You know, this is kind of how I was approaching that. And Dude, after everything that happened and just kind of the way my mind has been processing things and kind of looking at certain aspects of just my existence, right, I feel like it's not even that crazy anymore, you know, just to have that little extra omph, you know what I mean, under the in the in the undertones of just existing. So yes, I got my thalt set up. Dude, Like I'm good, you know what I mean, at least I'm fifteen percent better, more protected or whatever.
Speaker 1: Something. Yeah, something is always better than nothing, especially whenever you feel like you're losing control. And the fact of the matter is is that we are human in this current incarnation, right, Like we're not always going to be tough in the eye of danger or you know, whatever kind of negativity is coming your way, like we have you know, ebbs and flows, ups and downs, peaks and valleys. Like you know, not every day is your best day. I mean, you can you can affirm it, you know, every day in your life, but some days are going to be a little bit easier than others, right, Like, and maybe that has something to do with fucking mercury, mercury being in retrograde or whatever your charge says, right, And so in times like that where you're not feeling so sure, it's good to have a sense of protection and and this is just one of the ways. So you would have the strength, So you would need the strength of the spiritle of the spiritual anchor. Nextly, you would need the clarity. So an anchor allows you to focus on what truly matters. It clears distractions guiding your decisions and actions, which I think is very important. Your care is huge.
Speaker 3: After that experience, man, I don't mean to cut you off, but I'm just trying to relay it to what I've been going through.
Speaker 1: Just for me personally, you know what I mean, Like, HiT's home.
Speaker 3: The clarity of what's important, dude, was just so obvious, you know, like Wow, all the little things and all the stupid bullshit that that you would tend to worry about, and then you realize, like, oh, my family.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean, Like I need to focus on them. That's it. Everything else is just illusion distress. For Gayzy for ghazi. Yes.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: Nextly you would have the connection whenever it comes to the anchor. So anchors connect you to your true self and others. They strengthen your sense of community and belonging. So this is whatever your anchor is, the connection yours, your personal connection to it is what is. These are all things that are going to keep you anchored to your anchor, which would be your strength, clarity, connection, and purpose. Next one being the purpose or the purpose rather uh the purpose It says they instill a sense of purpose in daily activities. Anchors remind you of your goals and ambitions, so that's pretty awesome. There there are types of spiritual anchors. There's plenty of them. They're only going to name a few here. So number one would be a personal mantra, which is interesting. And you know what, this reminds me of Leo DiCaprio and Inception spinning the little top that was like his anchor that helped him realize that he was in physical reality. Right, This is kind of like that in a sense. I mean, you're not trying to you're not trying to discern whether you're in the dream world or in physical reality. You're trying to say, you're trying to almost rest on something that you know stands and represents something bigger and stronger and powerful, you know what I mean, Even if it even if it is only an archetype, you your mind doesn't know the difference between what an archetype is and what an actual god or deity whatever is. Right, And so this is why belief is so powerful, right, and so a personal mantra being one of those awesome So it says the personal mantra, It says reciting a personal mantra can center your thoughts. This verbal affirmation reinforces your beliefs and intentions.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, because I mean, think about it, man, how often do we go astray? Just during the day or during the week or whatever, you start to think about things that are not even maybe it's all your imagination. You're just kind of making these things up in your your head because your brain's just doing what it's absolutely designed to do. It's coming up with scenarios, it's coming up with sometimes it's coming up with the worst possible situations possible, you know. And so I feel like there's times where we can become we can go a little astray, you know, you start to almost, like you said, it's a you're you're kind of creating that that egg or gore of of something, and it feels so real. All of a sudden, your subconscious mind doesn't even know the difference. And so your body, your bio, literally your biology is starting to respond to that, and it's starting to throw off the what what's that that chemical I was thinking about this earlier, the stress chemical?
Speaker 1: Oh, cortisol, Cortisol.
Speaker 3: All of a sudden, now your cortisol levels are going up. Your your body is starting to inflame and you know, heartburn or whatever, whatever.
Speaker 1: The case is.
Speaker 3: And so you have that little top dude, and you can kind of just remind yourself, Okay, that's that's the imagination. This is what's important. Let me just kind of remember that. That makes a lot of sense.
Speaker 1: Man. Yeah, well, in the idea about a mantra, something that you repeat to yourself to bring you back to equilibrium essentially, So imagine a mantra and one of my my personal favorite mantra I always say this during meditation. I don't know if it would have helped me during that fucking chaotic trip, but yeah, I am not the body. I'm not even the mind, right that is, I don't know if that would have helped me during that trip, but probably would have fucked me up even more. But I would have threw you out way farther. I'd have been like, I don't even exist then, is what you're trying to say, you know, But the the You know, if if I would have used that, and maybe if I would have used it for the better, used it positively during that during that time, maybe if I would have thought, oh, it's just my mind in my body attacking me. It's not actually me that is going through this. I'm hooked on, you know, I'm leached on to this ride for as long as my human body avat our meat suit is is alive. Right, But I can separate myself in times like that and almost transmute it by saying, I'm not the body, I'm not even the mind. It's just an example of a mantra that maybe would bring you back to equilibrium. Oh for sure, dude.
Speaker 3: I often wonder that how much of your thoughts are actually your thoughts?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 3: Is it just you observing the thoughts? You know, because like I said before, your brain's constantly coming up with things and you'll have a thought out of nowhere that you didn't necessarily at least you the observer you know, that responds to said thoughts, didn't physically or mentally put that together. And then you know, stand it up and look at it like it was just something that kind of passed by, like the cloud. So it's like, how much of that is actually you?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 3: And so if this thing is happening just almost automatically, just depending on the experiences that you're having in different chemicals firing off in your mind, you know, and then you start to invest in that, you know, now you're making this thing that isn't even you your reality.
Speaker 1: Well, I think, you know, And I was putting a little bit of thought into this the other night. And this is what is so fascinating and powerful about a you know, quote unquote perceived bad trip. There's no such thing as a bad trip, first of all, I do, and I know that that gets said all the time, and in the moment you're definitely going to disagree with it. But after sitting with it and and thinking about it, there is nothing that transforms you more than something like that. And I can say that from my own personal standpoint Sean, I'm sure you've probably learned a lot about yourself and the nature of your being and about where you want to go moving forward as a result of this bad trip, right. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, That's the one thing I've been thinking about the most as far as like, how is.
Speaker 1: This going to transmute?
Speaker 3: Because it's going to Ultimately, I know that every bad experience that I've ever had has always led me to understand something better. And so that pendulum swinging all the way back into quote unquote bad trip or the bad experience, it's got to swing back the other way at some point.
Speaker 1: And so that's the.
Speaker 3: Thing that's been kind of keeping me going, keeping me from becoming a little more nihilistic, you know, just in this time, because I feel like it's still a little unstable, you know what I mean. It's not not completely unstable, but I feel like I'm still putting the pieces back together, and there's moments of like dread or anxiety that I'm like, well, you know, I'm not used to that, Like what's going on? I thought I totally conquered that, you know, And so yeah, dude, so it's just a matter of how is this going to transmute? Into the best way possible. And I already see a lot of the positives. Don't get me wrong, I'm not like completely lost in the weeds, but it's definitely there's still a little bit of a lingering something yeah, that maybe I'm still figuring out. I haven't completely you know, calculated it in my mind, but I know once that little switch flips, it's going to be just amazing.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And that's and that's kind of what I'm alluding to. And I was thinking about it, and I was like, man, how can I be this disgruntled and this fragmented over something? Whenever I feel like, man, we've been really hammering down this spiritual path. How is it that we're having such a hard time placing it all back together and fucking at least, you know, putting it together with some Elmer's glue, just temporarily right. And and so I was thinking, you know what, let's go back to what we had already learned. Things that are already i mean, so entrenched within our minds. They're basically part of us at this point. And whenever you were talking about the thoughts, I think that the thoughts, all thoughts come from the field, right and we've talked about this, that every single thought exists in the field of thought, in the field of consciousness, or if you even want to get a little hermetic with it, all is mind anyway, right, and then think about how your when literally your radio tuner is the frequency that you are is going to match in a line with whatever is already in that field. So in that field, I'm sure that all good thoughts, all happy thoughts, all naughty thoughts, if you want to take it to that level, whatever it's already exists in that field. It's about what frequency, what channel are you tuning yourself to energetically in that moment that's going to allow you to be able to receive that information in that direct moment. Now, if you're operating from a frequency of fear, well, I mean, the field's just gonna be like, say, less, you know what I'm saying, Let me fucking tune you right in you want to go to the pits of hell? Biach, I got you, right. And so unfortunately that's what we experience. That's okay, that's in the field, that's out there. We know it exists, we've experienced it. It is what it is. But but what's more important about that is that, Yeah, it's it's easier said than done. You know, if we could just always be in a happy mood all the time, of course we would much rather like that, right, Like that is the more likable experience, it's more preferable experience. But and so yeah, I think that, you know, just getting back to that, it's more of the frequency. Okay, makes sense that we align to that totally. As far as getting back to this, going back to that foundational truth and having that anchor this it's almost like you take fifteen steps forward and then you have a major stumbling, walking off the cliff moment in your life and you're like, oh no, I forgot what I learned over the past couple of years. Where am I I'm stumbling, I'm fading in the nothingness? Oh wait, I'm back, you know, I'm back now. And it's just about picking up the pieces and putting them back together. So we have the mantras. What would be a mantra that would like send you back? What would be something that would help you in a moment like that? Is there anything that you could think of just it's a simple phrase that comes to your mind at all.
Speaker 3: I mean, I would have to take a minute to actually try to come up with something good, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: But can you imagine a phrase or a mantra that would be able to snap you right back into reality? Like, do you think that that exists out there for you? I'm sure it does. Okay, all right, so it does make sense that a mantra would bring you back to equilibrium a little bit. Then you agree with that absolutely, Okay, all right, it's not that crazy, you know.
Speaker 3: I just don't have one off the top of my head.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I didn't mean to put you on the spot there like that. Maybe that's good.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna come up with a good one, you know what I mean, Because now that you've said that, now, now I'm sitting here trying to think of what that would be, you know, And once I come up with it, I know that that's going to be the one, and that's something that that's going to be my little top.
Speaker 1: Dude, I'm going to spin.
Speaker 3: The top and be like, oh okay, everything's good and nothing is as bad as I'm imagining.
Speaker 1: I still exist. Yes, the next one would be And of course everybody loves these, we do too. Would be meditation practices. So as far as the anchor goes, a meditation practice is a great anchor. So engaging in regular meditation Foster's peace. It creates a mental space for reflection and clarity.
Speaker 3: Of course, it does definitely definitely, you know, because just lately I feel like, and maybe I'm sure you'll agree, but there is definitely a sense of disconnectiveness, you know what I mean, like just slightly disconnected almost like I don't know, just because you know what we experienced. I felt like, you know, just with everything that we've learned and understanding that, you know, you can create Toulpas or you can create you know, name your thing. But in that experience, when things were the absolute just nightmarish as can be, man, it was definitely just me and.
Speaker 1: Just you, you know.
Speaker 3: And it was just like okay, like that that definitely did something to me, Like it gave me this sense of I don't know, as I was saying, as far as you know, the universe almost seeming like it was just chaos, and it's our job to harness that. And so instead of letting that just be chaotic and letting it beat us down and letting it be scary. We have to harness that and create is what is tolerable, well.
Speaker 1: You know what. And as far as being a little disconnected, it kind of reminds me that I used to have this buddy. He's still one of my buddies, but it was whenever I was like eighteen or nineteen years old, he used to always say this funny thing, and it was like a weird pickup line whenever we used to always go to the bars and clubs and all that shit when we were young and dumb and full of you know what. And he used to always go up to these chicks and he would go, you know, because he thought that he was so like good looking and handsome and whatever. And he used to always say, Hey, what would you think if I put a tack two of my face on my face but just a little bit to the left, would I still be handsome? You know? And it just made me, it just reminded me of that here for a second, because you know, as far as that disconnection goes, it feels like I'm I'm that tattoo of my face on my face just a little to the left right, and you're trying to find that equilibrium. You're trying to like place it back on. And that's what it kind of feels like. And and these are some of the ways to try and find that balance. Get the faces, get the tattoo, Get the fucking tattoo right off your face anyway, but these are a couple of ways that may help you with that. Another one is nature. So spending time and nature introduces tranquility. Nature's beauty acts as a reminder of life cycles and interconnectedness. Yeah, that's like.
Speaker 3: A YouTube channel we were watching, dude. He's out there in nature, and there was something about it, dude that just like brought me just enough peace to just kind of just be able to stand that that moment.
Speaker 1: You just just by looking at nature. Yes, just by looking at nature, it makes you feel grounded. Mm hmm, you know, definitely definitely.
Speaker 3: But yeah, that disconnected disconnectiveness or whatever you want to call that, that that is definitely something I've been dealing with for sure. Yeah, when you take just think about when you meditate, dude, that you you you find that that higher self and you are just kind of observing you know what I mean. There's nothing outside of you really really uh getting to you. Nothing is causing you fear you're That is when you are probably.
Speaker 1: The most connected to to.
Speaker 3: Whatever that is, you know, your higher self or just your your being, your own being, you know. And so dude, definitely been feeling a little bit uh miss a line. You know when you look through binoculars and you have to turn that little center center knob because it like realigns the eyes and it makes it perfect for just how your eyes are. Like we're in that state right now.
Speaker 1: I feel like, yeah, yeah, and there is something special really about nature that just brings you back to you know, just grounded reality and sometimes you need that. Dude, take your shoes off, get your toes in some dirt. You know, it's a good time. The next one would be involving yourself in a spiritual community, which is what we like to believe that we are building over here, and so connecting with like minded individuals strengthens your support system. These communities encourage sharing and growth, Yes, shared all with us. We're here, We're open to it. We want to hear about everybody's about everybody's take on this, you know. And so that's that's a little bit of that. And now, as far as the spiritual significance of an anchor. So an anchor symbolizes stability and grounding in your spiritual journey. It serves as a reminder to remain centered, especially during turbulent times. So there is the There is symbolism of anchors in different cultures, which I find to be pretty interesting. Anchors carry rich symbolism across various cultures and many maritime traditions. An anchor represents hope and safety for sailors, it ensures a safe harbor in unpredictable waters. And Western symbolism, the anchor often signifies faith and steadfastness. You might see anchors in tattoos or art as a sign of resilience. Similarly, in ancient Greece, anchors symbolized stability, and we're often associated with the goddess of love Aphrodite. Oh, I would have thought, then there's an anchor. The anchor in religious context, let's take it there. So, oh, you know, it just reminds me of his Popeye with his anchor tattoo. Hm, well you get the aw dude, you know. Oh yeah, yeah, which we are going to be talking a little bit about today. Strangely enough, so the anchor in religious context so religious context also highlight the anchor's significance. In Christianity, the anchor symbolizes hope and the soul security in God. Biblical references liken hope to an anchor offering stability amid life storms. Similarly, in Hinduism, an anchor represents grounding and the connection to broader spiritual truths. For practitioners, this connection fosters peace and focus during meditation or prayer. Embracing the concept of an anchor in your personal faith can enhance your resilience and clarity in spiritual practice. So all around, dude, anchors great things.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I have a feeling we're going to be meditating on our personal anchor.
Speaker 1: It's sweet meditation. I think that's the way to go. Yeah. So, speaking of anchors, let's get to a potential anchor for anybody out there. You might be thinking, I don't need no anchor. I'm just one with the rest of everybody, and that's all the anchor I need. That's okay, right, you know, but sometimes you need something even a little bit more stable than that. Not even to say that that's unstable, but whenever you get lost in the sauce, dude, and you don't know up from down, and you don't know where the walls are, and you're just drowning in a pool of your own emotions. It can get a little dark. So now we're going to go over to the Kabbalion dot org website because we're gonna be talking a little bit about the seven Hermetic Principles. Now we've gone over this before a couple of times as a matter of fact, but I figure, you know what, let's learn a little bit more, go a little bit deeper into the Kabalion written by the three Initiates, Shout out wherever you may be. Maybe you're just around here floating in the ether. What a initiate you know? But yeah, here, I'll share the screen just so everybody can check it out. This is actually the Kabalian resource page. So this is the Kabalian dot org and it's going to be touching on the seven Hermetic Principles, not very long. We're not reading a whole book this time, but I feel like this is going to be a beautiful outline of the Kabalian itself. And then we're gonna go a little bit even deeper into that as well. Are you ready, sir? I'm ready man. All right, This is a quote from the Kabalian that says, the principles of truth are seven. He who knows these understandingly possesses the magic key. Before whose touch, Before Who's touch, all the doors of the temple fly open. Let's go ho baby. So obviously I'm gonna name all the seven hermetic principles here, and then we're gonna go into them a little bit deeper. So the uh So you have the first principle being mentalism, the second one correspondence, the third one vibration, the fourth one polarity, the fifth one rhythm. Then you have cause and effect, and the final one is gender. So these seven principles will be discussed and explained as we proceed with these lessons. So a short explanation of each, however, may as well be given at this point, which is what we're gonna go over. So the principle of mentalism, or otherwise known as the all is mind, the universe is mental mm hmm.
Speaker 3: It makes even more sense now that that's the first one, like, no bullshit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and we're actually going to get into that. That is the actual core principle of the seven normatic principles. It is the core principle. Every all the other six keys, all the other six principles that go inside of they all go inside of this one. So they all operate from a place knowing as their foundational truth that the universe is mental, the all is mind. So otherwise to say that, like, oh, sorry, what were you saying?
Speaker 3: I was just gonna say, because without mind there's nothing else.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, and otherwise to say that literally everything you see, touch here tastes, smell whatever. Every relationship you've ever been in, whether it be with a significant other or a kid, or a friend, or a teacher or boss or whatever, every single experience you've ever had was with the mind. Yep. And that's kind of trippy just to say it out loud. So this principle embodies the truth that all is mind. It explains that the all, which is the substantial reality underlying all the outward manifestations and appearances, which we know under the terms of the material universe, the phenomena of life, matter, energy, and in short, all that is apparent to our material sense is spirit. So all of that is the mind. It is spirit, right, yeah, which in itself is unknowable and undefinable, almost like the dow Right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was actually looking into some of these ideas as far as like one of the mean like idealism, right. I think that's what it's called. And basically that is to say, I think it's along the lines of kind of what you unders believe.
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 3: I don't want to speak for you, but as far as matter coming from consciousness and not and not the other way around, you know.
Speaker 1: And I don't know, man, I think it was last night.
Speaker 3: I was I was sitting out back on my on my porch, you know, and I was just thinking about that.
Speaker 1: And.
Speaker 3: I don't know, it started to make me feel like a little bit uneasy for some reason, almost like just because it's like, how does that even work?
Speaker 1: You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Is it is it to say that, you know, if if something isn't being observed, then it doesn't really exist? Or does it only exist because my mind has already thought about it or has already observed it. And like, I don't know, it was just a very strange thought pattern. I started to go down, you know what I mean, like, how how is it that consciousness created matter? Because if there's no consciousness then then there would be no matter, you know what I mean, Like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean pretty much observe outside of nature, and you know what you find all around in nature right outside of that, every single thing that you've ever looked at outside well maybe maybe even humans, it was all thought about before it was created. Right. And so like you if you look at a fan, you look at your garage door, I'm naming things that are in the place that I'm in right now. All of those things were once thought about before they were manifested or created. Right. And that's a very simple way of explaining it away. But that's it's much deeper than even that, right that It's almost like in quantum physics that whenever you you know, you with the double slit experiment, you give it a little bit of attention, its waveform collapses and it turns into whatever. Right, And so much to say that, you know, Adams themselves are just vibrating in an almost uncoherent form until you give them the awareness that collapses them into a physical object, which is a trip if you think about it. But at the same time, this actually instead of looking at it almost like from a worrisome point of view, look at it from a position that says all of this, it's all like it's just the mind, and the mind doesn't go anywhere. You can't kill the mind. The mind like if the if the all is mind and the universe is the mind, then that means that you're part of that, and that means that even after death, you keep on being the mind, maybe just in another form, right, And so that's where that comfort comes in. M Yeah.
Speaker 3: And the thing I think that was making it a little bit nerve racking or making me feel a little anxious was that it really brought to mind the importance of my own thoughts. You know, we say it all the time, and I'm sure people can say it's woo woo, you know, but if what everything that you just said is is reality, you know, and the thoughts that we have are literally creating potentialities. And sure maybe they won't collapse and become the thing that actually is something that we experience, it's still if I think of the worst case scenario, then that is already kind of creating that potentiality. So that now is because I thought it, now it's something that's actually possible. And so it really got me like like feeling a lot more responsible and almost like hesitant to even have a bad thought, because the more bad thoughts I have, the more potentialities I'm creating into the field.
Speaker 1: Almost you know, if you can think it in your mind, you can hold it in your hand. Well, it's almost like, you know, every time you have a negative thought, and I've always I've often said a few times, is that whenever you start to have a negative thought, speak it out, you know, don't speak out that negative thought. But in like once obviously these things are happening in your mind. But what's even more powerful than a thought is speaking, right, And so the word that is spoken is going to trump the thought. So if you're having a negative thought out loud, I don't who cares, You're in the middle of Walgreens. Who gives a shit? Just say no, right, and and be sure about it, and know that you have the power to dispel whatever kind of spell that you thought that you were conjuring in your mind. The word no, profoundly from a position of power, will disintegrate it absolutely. And this is just what the mind is capable of. Your mind knows that the thought, or that the thought is not as powerful as the word. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So absolutely, but yeah, that's what that's what I started to think about, man, And I was really kind of just like that was starting to fester a little bit even, and then I would have a bad thought and then I would just like, well, and I would like try to like almost try to think of something else immediately, because it was really starting to like not like super get to me do, but it was just I was noticing the the impact that that could have, you know, in just my own reality, you know, and so well.
Speaker 1: And also you know, and don't judge yourself for your thoughts, you know, because a lot of times, you know, look, if you're having sixty thousand thoughts in a day, it's kind of hard to put a harness on that. You know. Sometimes you're just gonna have thoughts and just let them be thoughts. Don't even give them any energy, just be like, you know what, I don't even want to think about that. It's no big deal, right or And also, you know, if every single thought is out in the field of thought, then your energy or your frequency or whatever you're giving off is for some reason attaching to that thought in that energy field that exists all around us. Right, And so whenever you start to have those thoughts just instead of even changing your thought, just almost try to consciously change your own frequency and say, you know what, I don't like this frequency. I'm gonna turn it to this other channel where it doesn't even allow me to connect to that field of thought. You know, these are like weird, like little mind things that you can do. But I mean, and I don't even know if this is written down anywhere, but this is just shit that I do personally like just because I'm obsessed with this shit, and I try and think about ways to dispel it all the time.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, and well when you talk about like putting yourself in a certain frequency, so when you start to really invest in those negative thoughts, I feel like, I don't know if you've ever played Star Fucks, but basically, the way the map is set up, like when you go from one planet to the next.
Speaker 1: If if you stay all the way to the left, you're gonna you're gonna.
Speaker 3: Hit all of the more difficult levels, Like all of those levels are just gonna be a little bit harder, you know. So I imagine it like that, if you stay within that negative frequency, it's almost like you you're forced to go a certain path, right, and so the way that your mind is working, you're going to see certain opportunities come up. And if you're in that lower vibration, then it's almost like you're gonna see more of those left you know, opportunities the more difficult, you know, and so it's gonna just lead you into maybe that original thought that you had, that worst possible scenario. You stay in that frequency, you find yourself there, you know what.
Speaker 1: I mean, Like you just for time, you're just putting yourself into that flow now. And once you become in that flow with that thought that exists out in the field, you know, it's just gonna keep on feeding it to you because you're aligned with that thought, you know. And that doesn't even necessarily have to be anything bad or good. It can just be either way, right, it can be you know, Gray, Let's say if and uh, for example, maybe you are trying to start a business. Right, if you're trying to start a business and you're trying to almost manifest it in your life, right, like all these you got like Tony Robbins and uh, what's his name? The damn I can't think of what his name is. Oh, that's weird. I just saw a video fis like today, Tony Robbins, Gary Vee, Gary Vee, That's what I was thinking of. But all those people will say that, like, you know, just try and stay in that thought, like become obsessed with it. And the idea behind becoming obsessed with something is that you're now almost anchoring yourself to that thought. Right, You're anchoring yourself to that thought that connects you to the field of thought. We're just gonna call it right. And so now every time you have a thought, it is so obsessed with whatever it is that you're thinking about, because you're almost trying to pull that information in. I believe that this is how we receive downloads legit. I think that it's how we receive downloads is almost by borderline becoming obsessed with whatever. Right, we're always running on a certain frequency. But if you're always aligned to a you know, to a preferable frequency, let's just call it right, one that you would maybe you're not always aligned to it, but ideally, in a perfect world, if you could choose to, you know, pick your thoughts, then you would choose to stick to this preferable frequency allow you to be able to pull information in from that field. Damn, we're getting deep on this episode, right.
Speaker 3: No, No, but I mean that's exactly how it works, you know, because if you're staying within that that vibration, right, like if you were constantly just with that goal in mind, right and you and people say it all the time, you know, and then like I said, it sounds crazy, it sounds woo woo.
Speaker 1: But if you keep your mind.
Speaker 3: On that goal almost as if you were already that thing, you're already to that level, then you're already going to be taking those those paths that lead you to that even quicker, you know, instead of the worst case scenario, Like it just makes the most sense. Yes, it's really not even woo woo.
Speaker 1: No, No, it's just about you know, understanding your mind and all that exists outside of it. Right.
Speaker 3: But now, also, don't don't get discouraged when yeah, I've been keeping my mind on this thing, and I'm keeping my mind on this goal and I've been vibrating really high, there are still things outside that may happen, you know. I think that's where people get discouraged, myself included, you know, I experienced something that is at least in my observation something negative and then I'm like, oh, well, then what's what? Why did that happen? When I'm saying in this frequency, I'm doing everything I'm supposed to be doing. Things outside of you are going to happen. But it's about how you manage that, you know what I'm saying. You can you can have a bad experience like the one we just had, and we can let that just kind of bog us down and dismantle.
Speaker 1: You moving forward.
Speaker 3: I mean to be honest with you, man, it made me kind of question everything so much to where I was like, how am I going to jump on a microphone and tell people you know what I think when.
Speaker 1: I don't know anything.
Speaker 3: But when you really break it down, right like that kind of like humbles you. You know, it really does. And so but no, I think that makes the most sense. It really does as far as just like, yeah, things are to happen outside of you, but how do you manage it and then keep your mind on that, on that positive outcome?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I almost look at you know, it is the source or God or the universe or the field itself sending you little tests like little quizzes, little exams, you know, like, oh, you're so aligned, let me throw this at you and make sure you're actually aligned, or if you're just like pretending to be right, you know.
Speaker 3: Instead of it being oh I don't deserve it. See I knew it can't catch a break like those are like that's going to send you the other way.
Speaker 1: And to be honest, if you think about it, those are actually little gifts. Every single time that you that you do get tested by the universe or by whatever you believe in. Every single time you get thrown a curveball, and it's almost trying to see if you are going to remain aligned or not. If you pass that test and we all go through it, I'm not even speaking fucking woo woo, because everybody has these tests, whether it's on a daily, weekly, monthly, a yearly basis, and maybe we just don't even think about it, but you're always going to be tested. But the beautiful thing is is that those tests are actually gifts because if you can remain consciously aware of your goal in the eye of the storm and you pass that test, oh my god, you become so much more anchored in your belief. It it it is a beautiful thing because that experience that we had. It could have thrown us all the way off the wagon. I mean, I'm not gonna lie literally in the middle of that chaotic trip, I thought, I'm never talking about anything fucking spiritual again. Fuck all this right, like I thought it I was. I was almost like, man, maybe I'll just go back to the conspiracy Show because I don't know if I'm ready, right, I don't actually be a little more scary dude. Yeah, I pulled out I pulled out the wagey board, and turns out I didn't know what I didn't know, you know kind of thing. Yep. And but no, to be honest, I'm happy I went through that. There's a beautiful way of looking at such terrible chaotic messes that you almost become a little bit more entrench once you make it out on the other side. And so yes, I think that you know, tests are you know, shrouded gifts.
Speaker 3: Yeah, ultimately, if you can pull your awareness up and get through that and then say to yourself, like, I wonder how that's going to work out to.
Speaker 1: My favor, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: If you can get to your get to that point of that situation, did you're you can get through anything.
Speaker 1: Ball or shit. Yeah, so all right, we went all the way off script here, but let's uh, let's get back to it. So we were talking about how maybe I should just read all that over again because we kind of lost it. So the uh this principle talking about the h the principle of mentalism. This principle embodies the truth that all is mind. It explains that the all, which is the substantial reality underlying all the outward manifestations and appearances which we know under the terms of the material universe, the phenomena of life, matter, energy, and in short, all that is apparent to our material senses, is spirit, which in itself is unknowable and undefinable, but which may be considered and thought of as a universal, infinite living mind. It also explains that all the phenomenal world or universe is simply a mental creation of the all, subject to the laws of created things, and that the universe as a whole and in its parts or units. Damn, it's really this is like a it's almost like a law contract here, you know, right, which makes sense, And so all of its parts and its units of the universe has its existence in the mind of the all which in which in which mind we live and move and have our being. This principle, by establishing the mental nature of the universe, easily explains all of the varied mental and psychic phenomena that occupy such a large portion of the public attention, and which without such explanation are non understandable and defy oh shit, and defy scientific treatment. I love that an understanding of this great Hermetic principle of mentalism enables the individual to readily grasp the laws of the mental universe and to apply the same to this well or to his or her well being and advancement. The hermetic student is enabled to apply intelligently the great mental laws, instead of using them in a haphazard manner. With the master key in his possession or her possession, the student may unlock the many doors of the mental and psychic temple of knowledge and enter the same freely and intelligently. This principle explains the true nature of energy, power, and matter, and why and how all these are sub are subordinate to the mastery of mind. One of the old Hermetic masters wrote long ages ago in quotes he who grasps the truth of the mental nature of the universe is well advanced on the path to mastery, and these words are as true today as at the time that they were first written. Without the master key, mastery is impossible. And the student knocks in vain at the many doors of the temple. Damn, that went pretty deep, dude. Yeah, this is the This is the deep shit right here. Dude. I love it. I love it all right.
Speaker 3: Well, you could start just h experiencing certain things, you know what I mean, and really kind of get locked into a way of thinking, and then just start creating that reality right in front of you. You know, You're you're literally creating the way you experience.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, don't get me wrong. There's going to be experiences that are going to be very hard to transmitt, you know what I mean, like really bad shit. But you are ultimately in charge of how you are experiencing it, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, It's all up to you about how you experience it. That's the crazy thing about all this is that shit happens to everybody. You know. Maybe you might look at, you know, some other people and you might think, Oh, they don't have to go through the shit that I got to go through. Wrong, they just have found ways to be able to either I don't know, hide it or cover it up and make it look like they live in this perfect world. But I promise you every single person has to go through some level of bullshit in their life, right, And it's up to how are you going to let it affect you? Because the people out there are people out there, and there's there's nothing wrong with it, Like the idea of of like almost feeling right to overreact, right, Like, if somebody wrongs you, yeah, you might feel that you have a right to wrong them right back. And most people are not going to tell you anything otherwise. You know, if you get punched in the face, almost everybody out there is going to tell you should have punched him back, right, You have the right to do that. It's not always the right move, but you're gonna feel like you have the right to do it. And so ultimately you're allowing that to affect you in such a way that would bring you to a state of mind that would bring you to punching somebody else in the face. Right, And that's just an example, but yeah, oh that's a great example. Yeah. So then here you are.
Speaker 3: Having the experience of possibly going to jail because you let your emotions and everything leading up to that moment bring.
Speaker 1: You to that. Well, I had to punch him. He punched me right right. Well, you know, we'll see in court. Right. It's not to say that you don't need to hold your ground. It is just an example. But but it did mention something in here talking about the master key. We're gonna get to that. Okay, yeah, I need it. We are going to get to that, but first we're gonna get through the other principles here first, and then we'll get to what that master key actually means. Now, remember, whenever we're covering all of these other six principles, they're all within the first principle. The first principle corrals it is the basket that holds everything right right, So, and these other ones are shorter than that one. Obviously, it's the it's the most I don't want to say it's the most important one, but it kind of is, you know. So, next one, the second principle, is the principle of correspondence, as above, so below, as below so above. This is from the Kabalion obviously, so this principle embodies the truth that there is always a correspondence between the laws and phenomena of the various planes of being and life. The old Hermetic axiom ran in these words, as above, so below, as below, so above, And the grasping of this principle gives one the means of solving many a dark paradox and hidden secrets of nature. There are planes beyond our knowing, planes as in, like you know, mental planes, whatever you know? Uh, what is it called shit, realms? Whatever? Whatever you want to call it? Different dimensions, that's the word I was searching for. Just escape me. Maybe that's what it's referring to. But either way, there are planes beyond our knowing. But when we apply the principle of correspondence to them, we are able to understand much that would otherwise be unknowable to us. This principle is of universal application and manifestation on the various planes of the material, mental, and spiritual universe. It is a universal law. The ancient hermeticis considered this principle as one of the most important mental instruments which man was able to pry aside the obstacles which hid from his view of the unknown. Its use even tore aside the veil of isis to the extent that a glimpse of the face of the goddess might be caught. Dude, it's saying, it'll rip that fucking veil right off your goddamn face with the quickness, and it'll show you isis. You know, if you want to go there, I much rather see my girl, sec Matt. But that's that's just from me. So just as a knowledge of just as a knowledge of the principles of geometry enables man to measure distant suns and their movements while seated in his observatory, so a knowledge of the principle of correspondence enables man to reason intelligently from the known to the unknown, staying or I'm sorry, studying the monad, he understands the archangel let's go, baby. I love correspondence as above so below. It's always there, which makes sense because whatever is going to basically what it's saying is is that, and this is a way of saying it. It's not the entire way to explain it away, but how I always look at that as above so below. Well, you know, some people will say, well, as in heaven, so it is in earth right, or you can say as in the mind, so you experience in physical reality. Yes, because the below is the physical reality, the above is the mind that is connected to everything else. Perfect. So nextly we have the third principle, which is the principle of a vibration, the principle of vibration. Nothing rests, everything moves, and everything vibrates the principle. This principle embodies the truth that everything is in motion, everything vibrates, nothing is at rest, facts which modern science endorses, in which each new scientific discovery tends to verify. And yet this hermetic principle enunciated thousands of years ago by the masters of ancient Egypt. This principle explains that the differences between different manifestations of matter, energy, mind, and even spirit result largely from varying rates of vibration. From the all which is pure spirit, down to the grossest form of matter, all is in vibration. The the higher the vibration, the higher the position in the scale. The vibration of spirit is at such an er, at such an infinite rate of intensity and rapidity, that it is practically at rest. Holy shit, saying that the vibration of spirit is so crazy that it almost looks like it ain't even moving. Almost like whenever you see like a like a ceiling fan or a wheel spinning or something like that, right, you almost catch it in that it looks like it's moving so slow even though it's going like, you know, one hundred miles an hour whatever. Yeah.
Speaker 3: You ever seen those videos where like it'll be just a recording of a helicopter, but the frame rate of the camera matches the helicopter's propellers so perfectly that it just looks like they're not moving at all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's trip. Yeah, yeah, dude. So just as a rapidly moving wheel seems to be motionless. Oh, if we were to just keep on reading and at the other at the other end of the scale, there are gross forms of matter whose vibrations are so low as to seem at rest. Between these poles, there are millions upon millions of varying degrees of vibration. From corpuscle and electron, atom and molecule to worlds and universes, everything is in a vibratory motion. This is also true on the planes of energy and force, which are but varying degrees of vibration, and also on the mental planes, whose states depend upon vibrations and even on the spiritual planes, and understanding of this principle with the appropriate formulas, enable hermetic students to control their own mental vibrations as well as those of others. The masters also apply this principle to the conquering of natural phenomena in various ways. End quotes. He who understands the principle of vibration has grasped the scepter of power, says one of the old writers. Oh shit, let me get that sceptor. That sceptor. I always think of Loki whenever I think of a sceptor. Next, we have the fourth principle, which is the principle of polarity. So everything is dual, Everything has pulls, everything has its pair of opposites. Like and unlike are the same. Opposites are identical in nature, but different in degree. Extremes meet. All truths are but half truths. All paradoxes may be reconciled.
Speaker 2: I think.
Speaker 3: I believe it was the second time that we went over these. This one was just major as far as like one of those shifts in my understanding of just reality itself, you know, not to say I have it figured out, but just polarity in general is so it's so awesome when you start to just look at that, try to understand that, and then try to apply that on everything that you see around you. It is it just makes everything so much more clear. Dude, you know that the opposites being equal, but just on different you know, vibrations almost you know themselves. I think we went into it as far as they're always being the the opposite, like the good guy and the bad guy. And then there's different board games you can apply that too, and within that board game there's gonna be this guy and or the good guy and this antithesis of that, you know, and there's always that light and dark and that, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Like that one was huge when we covered that. Oh dude, so much to do with that. Yes, yes, that was a fun one, dude. But yeah, so let's dive in a little bit deeper as far as polarity goes, and maybe we'll even broaden our own understanding of what this means to a little bit. This principle embodies the truth that everything is dual. Everything has two poles, Everything has its pair of opposites, all of which were old hermetic axioms. It explains the old paradoxes that have perplexed so many, which have been stated as follows. Thesis and antithesis are identical in nature but different in degree. Opposites are the same, differing only in degree. The pairs of opposites may be reconciled extremes. Meat, Everything is and isn't at the same time.
Speaker 3: Fly, We're back to not knowing anything. Oh, because there we knew something and then we should we should have known better.
Speaker 1: It's there. It's that there is everything to know and nothing to know happening at the same exact time. Yep, my god, everything is and isn't. What kind of a fucking sentence is that?
Speaker 3: I mean, it sounds like something optimistic would have said, you know, if I'm being honest.
Speaker 1: It does actually kind of ris and wrong, you know, simultaneously. All truths are but half truths. Every truth is half false.
Speaker 3: Of course it is, you know, because why wouldn't it be.
Speaker 1: There are two sides to everything, et cetera, et cetera, et cetera. It explains that that in everything there are two poles or opposite aspects, and that opposites are really only the two extremes of the same thing, with many varying degrees between them. To illustrate hot and cold, although opposites are really the same thing, the differences consisting merely of degrees of the same thing. Look at your thermometer and see if you can discover where heat terminates and cold begins. There is no such thing as absolute heat or absolute cold. The two terms heat and cold simply indicate varying degrees of the same thing, And that same thing which manifests as heat and cold, is merely a form of variety, a rate of vibration. So heat and cold are simply the two poles of that which we call heat, and the phenomena attendant thereupon are manifestations of the principle of polarity. The same principle manifests in the case of light and darkness, which are the same thing, the difference consisting of varying degrees between the two poles of the phenomena. Where does darkness leave off and light begin? What is the difference between large and small, between hard and soft, between black and white, between sharp and dull, between noise and quiet, between high and low, between positive and negative. The principle of polarity explains these paradoxes, and no other principle can supersede it. The same principle operates on the mental plane. There it is. Let us take a radical and extreme example, that of love and hate, two mental states apparently totally different. And yet there are degrees of hate and degrees of love, and a middle point in which we use the terms like or dislike, which shade which shade into each other so gradually that sometimes we are at a loss to know whether we like or dislike or neither. All are and all are simply degrees of the same thing, as you will see if you will, but think for a moment, and more than more than this, and also considered of more importance by the hermetics, it is possible to change the vibrations of hate to the vibrations of love in one's own mind and in the minds of others. Many of you who read these lines have had personal experiences of the involuntary, rapid transition from love to hate and the reverse in your own case and that of others, And you will there therefore realize the possibility of this being accomplished by the use of the will, by means of the hermetic formulas. Good and evil are but poles are but the poles of the same thing, And the hermeticist understands the art of transmuting evil into good by means of an application of the principle of polarity. In short, the art of polarization becomes a phase of mental alchemy known and practiced by the ancient and modern hermetic masters. An understanding of the principle will enable one to change his own polarity, as well as that of others, if he will devote the time and study necessary to master the art.
Speaker 3: Interesting, deep, interesting. And you know, we do love our extremes, you know. I feel like, when it comes to certain things, you either love this thing or you hate this thing. It's like sometimes I feel like you can just kind of be in the middle, you know what I mean, Like you don't even necessarily have to have a strong opinion on certain things. You can kind of just let it be what it is, you know, and not necessarily be so extreme one side of the pole.
Speaker 1: Or the other. Oh yeah, dude, Well and that's the idea, you know, I mean, and shift it a little bit here, if you will, from black and white being the extremes because I don't think that it's it's always so black and white. Especially nowadays, it tends to come in shades of red and blue. And I don't even mean just politics. Look at everything, everything that has its conferences. I think about the the AFC and the NFC. In the NFL, that's team red versus team blue. Right, think about and I'm a wrestling dork, raw versus SmackDown. One's red, one's blue. Think about coke and PEPSI red and blue. It's literally everywhere this red versus blue. Think about Walmart, blue, target red right, everywhere it is all bloods and crips. Dude, you know I'm from the streets. Bloods and crips. They and I don't know if they teach this anymore, but I remember a time whenever they used to say that your blood inside of you was blue until it becomes exposed to air, which turns it red. I don't even know if that's true. I don't know either, but I remember learning it.
Speaker 3: I have heard that too, because your blood is oxygenated like you're the way that your heart flows from your heart into your lungs in it becomes oxygenated like the whole thing with your blood not having oxygen is But I actually heard that same thing when I was younger, like, oh, it's blue until it comes out and then it turns red. Like for some reason, somebody was spreading that around, But I don't know. It could be true, but I want to say it's not.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean that could have That could just be another one of those things that everybody, for some reason, everybody learned and we don't remember where Almost the same thing is like Marilyn Manson removing two of his ribs to be able to blow himself. Right, That's that's another one. I heard the same one. How does everybody remember learning that? But yet I'm learning this, you know, Like, why is is that a thing? Yeah? Yet none of us remember who told us? Right? You know that was by design, dude. I'm sure somebody just like fucked fucked off over its cern. It was just like, let's just put this in there, dude. It'll be one of those like little known facts, which isn't isn't a fact at all.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's the same guy that showed everybody how to draw that dollar sign s thing, you.
Speaker 1: Know what I mean, same thing. You know, I never learned how to draw that. Oh really, yeah, I remember everybody always learning, you know, everybody. You know, you'd get people that would jot down, you know, little scribbles and stuff in class. Yeah, and it always looked cool, but I never learned it. Right.
Speaker 3: It's like those people that could fold like things out of paper, you know, like little notes and they fold it a certain way, or to do the little game where you got to do one, two, three, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that little wrigami and all whatnot. Yeah. Yeah. So nextly we have the principle of rhythm. This is the fifth principle. So this principle embodies the truth that in everything there is man manifested, a measured motion to and fro, a flow, and inflow a swing backward and forward, a pendulum's a pendulum like movement, a tide like ebb and flow between the two poles, which exists in accordance with the principle of polarity described a moment ago. There is always an action and a reaction, an advance and a retreat, a risking and a sinking. This is the This is in the affairs of the universe, suns, worlds, men, animals, mindy, energy, and matter. This law is manifest in the creation and destruction of worlds, so that we're talking about rhythm here, right. It's manifest in the destruction of worlds, in the creation and destruction of worlds, in the rise and fall of nations, in the life of all things, and finally in the mental state of man. It's talking about man as in human, so I don't want people to think that it's like a boy girl thing in the and finally in the mental in the mental states of man. And it is with the with this ladder that the that the Hermeticis find the understanding of the principle most important. The Hermeticists have grasped this principle, finding it its universal application, and have also discovered certain means to overcome its effects in themselves. By the use of the appropriate formulas and methods, they apply the mental law of neutralization. They cannot annul the principle or cause it to cease its operation, but they have learned how to escape its effects upon themselves to a certain degree depending upon the mastery of the principle. They have learned how to use it instead of being used by it, learn how to use the rhythm instead of getting used by the rhythm right In this and similar methods consists the art of the hermeticis the master of hermetics polarizes himself at the point of which he desires to rest, and then neutralizes the rhythmic swing of the pendulum which would tend to carry him to the other pole. Wow. All individuals who have attained any agree of self mastery to do this to a certain degree, more or less unconsciously. But the master does this consciously and by the use of his will, and attains a degree of poise and mental firmness almost impossible of belief on the part of the masses who are swung backward and forward like a pendulum. So you can just go with the flow, and you can kind of hang on for dear life to the pendulum as it goes from one extreme to the other. Or you can just stay put and understand that that pendulum is going to swing right back and it might not be in your favor rate now, but you might be able to catch it on the back end and swing with it to the to the more extreme side if that is your preference.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, I think it would just be a matter like for me as far as figuring out like what in this case is the angelum, you know, like, or is it just to have the understanding that things are going to ebb and flow, you know, the understanding that like things are going good. But I don't I don't want to assume that because things are going good that inevitably it's gonna stop going good or start to go bad.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: I think it's just it's more along the lines of understanding that there are certain times to really get in there and really hit it hard, and then other.
Speaker 1: Times to rest.
Speaker 3: You know, while that maulum is swinging back, it's like, don't be making certain moves that are going to be very impactful towards your business or towards whatever it is you're trying to do. You know, Like, is it also like looking at the moon and when the moon is filling up, when it's when it's a waxing, right, or when yeah, waxing is getting bigger, it's getting bigger, So like maybe that's the time you start really putting putting more effort, you start you know what I mean, And then when it goes away, then it's like, okay, now rest a little bit, you know, right, that would be a good idea of the pendulum, right there is that you know when whenever it is waxing, all right, you know it's building, it's building, it's building, and you can almost go with with the with the tides of the moon at that point, right, like kind of like what you were talking about, but on the back end, whenever you know it's starting to wane, well, instead of focusing on the thing that you were trying to build up, now you focus on the thing that you want to be taken away, and you put the thing that you're trying to build up almost on the back burner as you're taking away what you're trying to take away and using the pendulum to your advantage, right, and during that time also kind of trying to keep what you have strong, you know, during that time of the of the waning moon, right, it's starting to go away, So like, let me hold on really tight to the things that I know are very important and valuable to what I'm trying to build, you know, at the same time getting rid of consciously getting rid of the things that don't work.
Speaker 1: You know, look at us sounding like mystics and shit.
Speaker 3: I mean it's starting to happen, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: I feel it. It's a process. It's all a process, and it will always be a process. So yeah, so all individuals who have attained any degree of self mastery do this to a certain degree, more or less unconsciously. Okay, I'd already read that this principle and that of polarity have been closely studied by the Hermeticis, and the methods of counteracting, neutralizing, and using them form an important part of the Hermetic mental alchemy. Perfect.
Speaker 3: So the phase of the moon last Saturday, I think it was oh shit, yeah, because remember what were we saying, like, oh, I think it's a new moon? Remember, because it wasn't out?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it was yeah wow, Yeah, we literally got tossed into the void. It's starting to make sense now, yeah, dude, And that's the idea is that dude? And this is what's holy shit, I just thought of something crazy. So whenever the hermeticis, and I believe I could be interpreting this the right way, but I think what's going on is is that the Hermeticis doesn't discern the outside world and his inside world. It looks at them as both representations of essentially the same thing. Right, So everything that's happening in your outside world is affecting your inside world, and vice versa. So if something is going on in the outside world that you're like, oh man, the ependulum is swinging to a crazy you know, extent that I'm not really four, then like you want to transmute that inwardly and hope that it almost manifests outwardly, you know, dude.
Speaker 3: And you know another thing I just thought of now that you brought that up, as far as like the energy of your environment, right, it had been raining for two days before we even had that experience, and then days after, and so it was like that our environment was the energy of emotions and rain and water coming, you know.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying.
Speaker 3: And so then and then it hailed of our outside world and our inside world all simultaneously, you.
Speaker 1: Know, dude. And and then how about it hails a couple of days after. Yeah, talking about chaos, which hailing in Phoenix is crazy. Uh. That was the worst I've seen since I've lived here. It hailed so damn much that it looked like snow on the ground. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there was a mattress floating by. I was driving home from the store and there was a mattress that floated by me. I was in traffic and the mattress was moving faster.
Speaker 1: Than I was.
Speaker 3: You know, almost as if I thought of polar bear was gonna like Yeah, I mean it was crazy with a fucking Coca cola or something, but it was almost it was almost as if the outside world was matching our inside world exactly, you know.
Speaker 1: And the same. Yeah. Well, it's all it's all rhythm, it's all correspondence, it's all polarity, you.
Speaker 3: Know, mentalism, it all fucking goes. This isn't crazy, No, it makes sense. It's not de lulu.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, we can sit here and just riff on certain things because it resonates, you know what I mean. It's not like something you have to really dig deep to try to put something together on the spot.
Speaker 1: This is just this is just what it is, idiot, what it is. Yeah. Well, and that brings us to the sixth principle, which is the principle of cause and effect. So every cause has its effect, every effect has its cause. Everything happens according to law. Chance is but a name for law not recognized. WHOA. There are many planes of causation, but nothing escapes the law. Shit, Yeah, all right. So this principle embodies the fact that there is a cause for every effect, and effect from every cause. It explains that everything happens according to law, that nothing ever, merely happens, that there is no such thing as chance. While that while there are various planes of cause and effect, the higher dominating, the higher planes dominating the lower planes, still nothing ever, entirely escapes the law. The hermeticists understand the art of the understand the art and methods of rising above the ordinary plane of cause and effect to a certain degree, and by mentally rising to a higher plane, they become causers instead of effects. Let's go, dude. The masses of people are carried along obedient to environment. The wills and desires of others stronger than themselves, heredity, suggestion, and other outward causes move other outward causes, moving them about like pawns on the chessboard of life. But the masters rising to the plane above dominate their moods, dominate their characters, their qualities, and their powers, as well as the environments surround fund them, and become movers instead of pawns. Let's fucking go, dude.
Speaker 3: The thought and the idea or the understanding really of the whole cause and effect thing. It gets me to think as far as whenever you hear somebody say like you were always exactly where you were supposed to be, and it's not even to say that, like some outside force puts you there. And sure, I mean, I'm sure there are children that are you know, maybe they got shitty parents and they're dealing with what I mean that they don't deserve that, and it's it's not their fault, you know. But people that are, you know, especially in your thirties, you know what I'm saying, Like, if you are somewhere that you don't like, you know, and you're you're very unhappy, and you continue to do the same thing over and over, it's like according to the law that you spoke of, It's like, this is exactly where you're supposed to be, just according to everything that you've done, everything you've experienced, and sure some things you didn't it wasn't your fault, you know what I mean? But how you were able to transmute that and make it into something better and then and go for some crazy goal that everyone says you're crazy for even trying, you know, what I mean like, if you don't do those things, then of course you are exactly where you're gonna be, where you're supposed to be, you know what I mean, Like there's no there's no accidents.
Speaker 1: Oh dude, this is literally like fuck flipping the board or changing sides or you know, maybe you're a pawn one day and then you advance across the board and you become the rook or the queen or whatever. Right, like, forget all that You're no longer a piece on the board. You are the hand that's moving it. And that's what it's talking about as far as being a cause and not an effect, so which I love the way that they just laid that out, that is beautiful. To where you dominate your mood, your mood, I'm above that, you dominate your character. Who Jonathan? Who Sean? Who? I am more than Jonathan? I am more than Sean. You are you are the thing that is aware. That is the idea behind that, and you know your qualities and your powers and your environments surrounding you. Instead of being the pawn, you are now above that. You are the mover. You are the cause. Instead of just letting your environment and letting all these things happen to you, You are the cause of all things in this instance, absolutely, dude.
Speaker 3: Makes you think, you know what I mean, Like for those people that really set themselves up for the next day, you know what I mean, it's like trying to plan for the next day rather than waking up you don't know where your phone is. All of a sudden, the days got you, you know what I mean, and you're really just subject to oh now I'm late to work. And this is speaking out of experience. This happened to me today. I woke up, can't find my phone, and then I was late to work, And in that moment, I started to get really frustrated. Like it was, it was already I was in reactive mode, you know, And it was like then I was like, okay, let me just take myself out of this real quick.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be fine. I'm gonna get to work.
Speaker 3: They're gonna have to deal with that, you know, Like it is, I can't just be there on time today, It's just not gonna happen. And so instead of getting myself down and getting and just kind of continuing to be frustrated, I just said, Okay, I'm gonna leave my phone. I'll find it later, I'll get to work late.
Speaker 1: It's fine. And then everything was fine, you.
Speaker 3: Know, but I but it was it was so easy to start to get a little frustrated just because I couldn't find my phone, which is like another just just an attachment, if you want to be honest, you know, I mean.
Speaker 1: If you really think about it, you know, look at every aspect of yourself, of you in this incarnation, you, of the physical body, every aspect of it. It's almost like people forget that they are the movers of the pieces on their own board in the in the game of chess of life, right, and they're almost trying to appease all of the pieces that they think are them. So maybe you have you know, a night that resent, that that that stands for I don't know, whatever addiction that you have, or maybe you have a pawn that stands for you know whatever. If you just think about it, each and every single piece on a chessboard representing something that isn't you, but it's temporarily you in this human existence, right, instead of trying to appease all of those pieces on the board, make them all obey you. Right exactly. That's where you get to that's where you get to be a hermetic master.
Speaker 3: At that moment, well, you rise above any given situation. You know, God, I like this shit, Like that time you had in the mall where some crazy shit was going down and you were just like, all right, let me just stay calm, because it's not going to help if I freak out.
Speaker 1: Which is easier said than done, of course, of course. But you know, it's just about coming to that understanding that, like you, you are the master of your own emotions and beyond that. But that's just one piece of it. But to continue, it says they help to play the game of life talking about the pawns, instead of being played and moved about by other people's wills and and your environment. They use the principle instead of being its tools. The masters obey the causation of the higher planes, but they help to rule on their own plane. In this statement, there is a condensed Uh, there is condensed a wealth of hermetic knowledge. Let him read? Who can ah, let's go, dude, a man. And that's not talking about reading words on a page. It's just being able to let him read is let him become aware if you if you have the ability to become aware, you should do it. Nextly, we have the seventh principle, which is the principle of jenda gender. I was trying to say fancy, but it didn't come out anyway. So gender is in every Everything has its masculine and feminine principles. Gender, so it manifests on all planes. So this principle embodies the truth that there is gender manifested in everything, the masculine and feminine principles ever at work. This is true not only on the physical plane, but of the mental and even the spiritual planes. On the physical plane, the principle manifests as sex. Interesting. On the higher plane, it manifests it takes higher forms. But the principle is ever the same. No creation, physical, mental, or spiritual is possible without this principle, and understanding of its law will throw light on many of subjects that has perplexed the minds of men. The principle of gender works ever in the direction of generation, regeneration, and creation. Everything in every person contains two elements or two principles, or this great principle within it him or her. Every male, every male thing has the female element. Also every female contains also the male principle. If you would, if you would understand the philosophy of mental and spiritual creation, generation and regeneration, you must understand and study this hermetic principle. It contains the solution of many mysteries of life. We caution you that this principle has no reference to the many base, pernicious and degrading, lustful theories, teachings, and practices which are taught under fanciful titles, and which are a prostitution of the great natural principle, or yeah, the great natural principle of gender. Such base revivals, such base revivals of the ancient infamous forms of fallicism, tend to ruin mind, body, and soul. And the Hermetic philosophy has ever sounded the warning note against these degraded teachings which tend towards lust and pervasion of Nature's principles. If you seek, If you seek such teachings, you must go elsewhere for them. Hermeticism contains nothing for you along these lines. To the pure, all things are pure, to the base, all things are based. So basically, it's saying because it brought up the idea of what was it the fallicism. So that is if you look at so there's a lot of like phallic statues all around the world, basically dicks. Right, So we have the Washington Monument is a phallic monument, right, and it represents basically it represents a dick. And the idea is is that if you look at it, it sounds kind of kind of crazy and a little bit messed up. But essentially look at every like just the Washington Monument for an example, because that's the one that's coming to mind. Imagine a giant dick coming out of the ground. That's what it kind of presents. And what it stands for is that it is creating. It is the creator that without the dick, there cannot be creation. What this is saying is that that's stupid and don't bring that bullshit here, like forget all of that, because that's that's you know, perverted people are taking principles completely out of context. And so it's basically calling out a lot of the Freemasons. If we're being real, here are a lot of the corrupt Freemasons, a lot of the corrupt occultists. This is this is like black magic. Whenever you're starting to deal with fallacism because it is it's unnatural. Is whenever you start to go in there, and even if you really think about it, you really want to take it there the idea of the two pillars, So you want to think about so a phallus, like like the Washington Monument. Do you know that there are many different ways of looking at that, But there's also many different ways of looking at two pillars. For example, so we just read what was it the High priestess? It's between two pillars and the tarot. Right. What some will say is that the two pillars actually stand for a vagina. It is the matrix itself that whenever you go through it, you're almost envisioning being reborn. Now, if you're taking that to a sexual degree, you're doing it wrong. But if you take it and use it, imagineatilly, if that's a word, then it doesn't have to be you know, perverted and sexual and all these kinds of things. And that's this is where you get like give or heard like almost all cults out there, the cult leaders fucking all the women. This is the idea behind that, like because some people will take it and be like, well, I'm the master masculine. You know, you know, and you need you need the divine masculine to come up inside you. It's like, dude, you're doing it wrong. That's not the way, so weird people out there surely is. So anyway, that's what that was alluding to. It Now, I thought, let's get a let's get a little gander at what the hermetic key looks like. Okay, And for anybody that's out there wondering the hermetic key and the onc, I get why people would confuse the two. It's not the same exact thing. So the hermetic key symbol, you've seen it before, and I'm gonna show it to you. I'm gonna show all of you here. This is the hermetic key symbol. So it's the circle inside a square inside a triangle inside a circle. Yep. So, the term hermetic key symbol can refer to several different concepts, but most most commonly relates to an alchemical key that unlocks mystery and a lantern representing human knowledge. Oh, let's go, dude. It is also associated with a larger alchemical hand symbol featuring the key, lantern, sun star, and crown, which symbolized various stages of the alchemical work and spiritual mastery. So there's that, all right, which is pretty cool. I think that's that. That's that symbol. Is you see it a lot in like Harry Potter. Yeah, like, it's that symbol. So I thought that that was pretty neat. So we have one more thing that I did want to go over here today. This one's running a little bit longer than I thought it would. I'm actually happy about that. I like it. It got deep, man, dude, it got super deep, and it's only going to get deeper. I'm a little bit scared, but let's go, you know, not too deep. We're not going to lose ourselves here. We're wearing We're wearing floaties in this one. So all right. So I was like, I was trying to figure out what is the master key? Remember it brought it up in the in in the the first principle in men talking about the master key that if you can hold that, then you got it. You got it figured out right. So within hermetic philosophy, there is a very clear idea of a master key that unlocks all seven principles. That the master key is that the mind is the source of all creation, that is the key. Yeah. So the master key is literally the first principle yep, and everything else falls below it. M hm.
Speaker 3: So I'm glad that that's what it is, you know, because I get it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, it resonates yeah or in uh in today's terms, Instead of saying it resonates, we just like to say it fucks.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, it fucks or hard.
Speaker 1: So everything else, every one of the seven principles, is simply an extension or application of this one meta truth. I love that they wrote that it's a meta truth. So here we go. So the principle of mentalism that the all is mind equals the master key. So this is the first principle because it is the foundation, and it says that everything you experience is a projection, emanation, or expression of consciousness. So what it means is is that reality isn't something that you are in. Reality is something that you are dreaming. So if you change the dreamer, you change the dream. If you change the mind, you change the universe. This is why the principle of mentalism precedes and governs the other principles. It is the master key because every other principle depends on it. Vibration exists because the mind vibrates. Correspondence exist because the mind reflects itself and patterns. Polarity exists because the mind divides unity into opposites. Rhythm exists because mind breathes in cycles. Huh. Cause and effect exists because the mind and chooses a direction. And gender exists because the mind splits itself into creative dual forces.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So so everything is rooted in the mind as the architect of reality. The architect is the mind, the grand architect that the Freemasons are talking about, you know, God, source, creation, the dream, the matrix, the simulation, whatever you want to call it. The fucking governor is the mind that is the universe, that is everything that is within and outside of the universe. Wow. See that right there, just brings it home. Man, it does. That helps so much.
Speaker 3: You know, it's like, oh, you're scared, you know what I mean, Like what you're experiencing is you know, a little overwhelming.
Speaker 1: Well it's you. So you did that. You did that. You don't like it? Stop doing it? Right, Stop doing that? Just and of course it's easier said than done. We don't mean to gas in anybody here, but that's that's not the idea behind it. It's it's about understanding that, what dude, I mean. First, of course, you have to be able to govern yourself. But once you got that, and you're not always going to have it, it's not always going to be like one hundred percent I always govern myself. Of course, if you're on a diet, you're always going to droll at the sight of a recess, right. But the idea is that you can tame that. And if you can tame that, that part of you that that is below you because the body is below the mind, right, like the heaven which is your mind, is below that of the earth, which is your body. Yeah, so fun, dude, love it. So the master key is self control over your inner states. So the Hermitic teacher said, he who controls his mind controls his world. So this means control your thoughts, and you control your manifestation, control your emotions, and you control your frequency, control your interpolarity, and you control your outer conditions. Your inner state is the seed, your outer life is the bloom.
Speaker 3: Wow wow.
Speaker 1: So the master key is simply realizing that you are the sower. You reap what you sew. They say, that is what they say, dude, that is what they say. So the master key is personal alchemy. This is all transmutation, right, So the hermeticis isn't trying to change the outside world. First they change themselves and then reality bends. Transmutation is the secret word. It means turn fear into power, turn doubt into knowing, turn chaos and order, turn lower nature into higher nature. This is literally the magic behind all magic. Fucking a it is. So. Another way to describe the master key is that in older esoteric lodges, the master key was defined as the ability to harmonize your vibration with any desired reality. So, since everything is vibration, he who can shift his vibration can shift his universe. That is the true hidden power. The simplest definition definition ever given. We're just gonna break it all the way down, dumb it down for even people like us, for me, for me. So if you strip away all philosophy, all occultism, all metaphysics, here's the core master key. You are the one creating your reality, not God, not fate, not chance. You once you accept that fully, you unlock all seven principles automatically. Her Meticism is not about memorizing the principles or the laws or anything like that. It's about realizing that you are the law dude.
Speaker 3: That was pretty much the download I got. That was pretty much it. Remember, I was saying, like, man, this place just seems like chaotic, you know, like the universe itself is chaos that we have to harness. Like that's the harnessing, you know, Like I wasn't looking at the hermetic principles. I wasn't trying to understand that. This was just like a packet of information that I just seem to understand. And it's basically what this is kind of laying out, like, yeah, sure things can be chaotic. Things around you could be happening that are not preferable, you know, but it's up to you to make it more preferable, you know what I mean. Transmute situation or you know someone's treating you like shit, like maybe that person's not good for you, or whatever the case is. You know, it's like whatever situation you're in, you're in because you know everything that led up to that and the things that you have allowed up until this point. And so if you can take that chaos and harness it, you can you can turn it into something beautiful, turn it into something preferable.
Speaker 1: Dude, you are the fucking law. Like that is. It seems so easy and so simple that it almost can't be true, you know what I mean. Yeah, you're like, oh my god, it's been hiding right in front of my face literally except for on the other end, you know, behind your face this entire time. Yeah, man, I love it. So yeah, I'm happy we were able to do this episode today. It brought me a little bit more clarity and just kind of at least me on a personal level. It brought me back to what I already knew, and that's important, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: You forgot for a little bit, which I mean, you know you had an excuse, don't get me wrong. That was a little rocky, you know. So I'm glad we did this as well. Man, that makes me even feel better.
Speaker 1: So, oh dude, humpty dumpty. Had to put the pieces back together, right, you know? So? Do you have your cards with you? I don't for some reason. Oh no, that's my bad. What are you doing with your life? I got the green screen put up. I was busy, right, Give me a break, Throw me a freaking bone here, scn can't catch a break, you know. All right, Well, look give us a minute. I'm gonna shuffle these these bad boys up and we'll see what we get. Dude, do you want me to trip you the fuck out right now? Of course? We got a card that I don't know if we've ever pulled. If we have, it's only been once or twice. Okay, we got the Lover's card. Oh okay, right, very very interesting. The symbolism behind this, dude, let's do it. So this the Lovers, which is the sixth card on the On the Fullest Journey. The lovers stand together in harmony, the balance of masculine and feminine, with nothing to hide. Every choice they make is in alignment with love. The Lover's card signifies an opportunity to connect in relationships that support your happiest, highest best self. The imagery shows a man and a woman standing naked in a garden between the Tree of Life and the Tree of Knowledge. The snake represents the temptation to indulge in earthly pleasures, while the angel encourages the couple to choose divine love over succumbing to instant gratification desire for pleasure. Is balanced by vulnerability and trust since both exist within a harmonious relationship. The spiritual aspect, and we're going to get to it, but the spiritual aspect is this card serves as a reminder to choose divine love over instant gratification, and that balancing masculine and feminine energies within yourself will attract the right relationships to you. Interesting except whenever you look at the upright key meanings, you know what this card stands for. Alignment. We were just talking about how it's like my face tattooed on my face buttwo inches to the left, dude, this, and we were looking almost to build the pieces back together, trying to get back into that alignment, right dude, Yeah, Okay, I feel good. We did the right thing. Holy shit. So the numerology is six, which is a harmony, reciprocity and a mirror image. Dude, dude, what a banger of a card. Holy shit.
Speaker 3: It's interesting too because you know, like we were saying before, like I don't I wouldn't want to push you know, mushrooms or psychedelics onto anybody, you know, just knowing what I know now, like I I have a greater respect for you know what the potentiality of what that could be for somebody, you know, still fractaled. I think, like I still feel like I'm one foot in, one foot out.
Speaker 1: Like that's a real thing, dude. Yeah, so that card was perfect. I feel like we're looking for a little bit of balance. We're trying to find a little foundation. We're trying to find our footing, which literally is the idea of a spiritual anchor. And so this whole entire episode was about trying to find that anchor. And and maybe, you know, hermeticism is for some of you, maybe it's not for all of you. I wouldn't say that it's for it. I mean I think that it welcomes everybody. I don't think that it, you know, like discriminates one way or another. It's not pro male, pro pro female. It's not pro you know, race, age, color, ethnicity, it's none of that. It is all encompassing. These are universal laws written by the great Hermeticis of ancient Egypt. These are the people that fucking built the pyramids, bro, you know what I'm saying, Like, these are the people that found out that whenever a pointed tipped object in a perfectly positioned manner in the middle of the goddamn desert is perfectly aligned to stars in the sky that are, you know, potentially billions of light years away. That something happens whenever there is a resonant frequency if you jump inside of that King's chamber. Right, these are the people that figured it out. And that's what's beautiful about it. Now, where you can go from the other side with this is you're going to have people who choose to do magic, witchcraft, her meticism, you know, the occult, whatever you want to, whatever spiritual tool that they're using, they some of them will absolutely use it to their advantage. That is, working almost in accordance with the force of the laws of the universe or the principles of hermeticism. That's not the right way, but you can do that. And that's the beauty about all of it is that all is the force. The force isn't good, the force isn't bad. It's neutral. It's up to you to choose whether you use to use it for good or bad or any of the gray areas in between. Right, And so this is why they say that there's no such thing as as dark magic and light magic. There's just magic, and there are varying degrees of magic. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, I have the the best understanding now of what Darryl Wnka says. As far as you know, there there is no inherent meaning or purpose. It's just whatever you want it to be. You know that that makes so much more sense now than it ever has. Like I've listened to him say that before and I'm like, oh, that's cool because you know, YadA YadA, But now it's like, now I get it on the deepest level. It's one thing to be experienced.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's one thing to hear it and maybe even agree with it, But to implement it is a whole other story. And that's what we're finding out because at first, whenever we first started the show, we were like, you know, like kids in a candy store, you know, looking at all the different you know, psychic powers and telekinetic powers and teleportation and quantum leaping and remote viewing and you know what I mean, like astro projecting, all these fucking awesome things. But then you're like, you know, you're excited because all those things exist and they have been done and they have been proven and they are real things. Not everybody can do it, but it's up to the practitioner to be able to implement it into their lives and to practice it and become it. And once you become it, oh, you start levitating off your seat without even thinking about it, because you are the levitation itself. That's it, dude.
Speaker 3: Oh man, and fear itself and happiness itself. You're you're all of those things.
Speaker 1: You know. It's just a matter of what level of that do you want to be? You know, man, how empowering them? Dude, I'll tell you what. You know, what I was thinking is that I almost feel like it was almost like a karma a little bit. And I don't mean karma as a karma is always a bit, you know what they say, it's not like that. I like that chaos of a moment that we experienced just a week and a half ago was almost like I, you know, and I'm sure that I don't knock on wood wherever there is wood at you know, there's wood in this chair. I guess that's the worst thing that I've ever experienced in my life. And it's there's not a close second. Yeah, you know, and I almost look at that as oh man, I got that out the way. Yeah, you know, the worst thing that you could ever experience in your life is now out the way. Everything else is just varying degrees of that. That was the extreme right, And I'm almost like I almost look at it almost like in a karmic way, in a sense of like, dude, I got like every bad thing that I've potentially ever done I almost like answered for in that one night.
Speaker 3: I feel like, oh man, there was so much that was given to us in that moment, you know, like you can say given to but like we received what.
Speaker 1: You know, dude, I.
Speaker 3: Can't even imagine going back to the you know. And I always thought I was very empathic, you know, like had an understanding of what other people were thinking and feeling and trying to really almost bend and try to get to a level of myself that they needed, you know, for that moment or whatever. But the level of empathy and compassion that that gave me, you know what I mean, like the understanding of people that have lost people, you know, Like, sure, we've all lost people, and sometimes it's it's you know, you see it come in and it you know, you have time to prepare, but there are people that have lost people just out of nowhere. And this is something I've really been thinking about because in my experience, that's kind of what it was alluding to, and it was really putting me in that position of, you know, you know, trying to understand what it's like for someone to just lose somebody out of nowhere and they're just blinds, you know, like just out of nowhere, man, and like, how do you how do you get out of that? How do you overcome that? And I imagine that's gonna be the hardest thing. And so man, just just that level of understanding is like, there's definitely levels to a hard time, you know, and that's that's the worst. That's the worst level of hard time you can ever have.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: It was it was really close to you. Yeah, yeah, it was. It was quite fucked man. But you know what, we've transmuted it and it's gonna continue to be transmuted. And everybody else that has ever gone through the worst thing that's ever happened to them, we would love to hear what ways you have transmuted it, or if you're having trouble transmuting that being able to look at something so negative and being able to find something that you can gain from it. That's that's fucking mastering yourself. That is inner alchemy, right, And it's more than just a silver lining. It is a silver coating. It is a silver fucking blanket. It is the thing that it's It's the invisibility shroud that you lay over it. And whenever you now, whenever you think about it, you only see it for the good aspects that it transmuted into your life. You no longer look back at it as oh my god, it was such a traumatic experience, and whenever I think about it, it just brings me into total disarray and I'm fucked and now I need SSRIs or I need to drink myself to death or whatever. Right, you don't need to close it out, you don't need to bury it beneath you. You don't need to drown it anymore, because now you're looking at it for the transmuted fucking masterpiece that it became. Yeah, dude, oh that was beautiful, Thank you, sir. We have said it better myself. Yeah, you know, pulled that one right out of the fucking field of thought, maybe the field of potentiality, you know, yes, yes, so all right, the one. I think we're gonna wrap it up right there. That was a fun one.
Speaker 3: Wow, it was exactly what we needed, because of course it was. We're always exactly where we're supposed to be, you know what I mean, there's never a place that where we just can't reach, and we never will. It's like we're always exaust exactly where we're supposed to be. Almost like our our world is meeting us right where we are with our inner world.
Speaker 1: God, I love this. This reality is so much fun because there's so much to lose and so much to gain. There's polarity. It's just amazing. There's polarity, there's rhythm, there's correspondence, there's the universal mental mind. I mean, it just goes on and on. It is just a fun thing. And whenever you start looking at it for the code and the simulation and the matrix and the dream that it is. No longer are you used as the pawn of reality. You are now the hand that is controlling every single piece on that board. Baby, no longer living in dude. That's it. That's the way, all right. The one. Yeah, we're gonna wrap this up and we're gonna get over to the meditation. If you want to join us in the meditation, the only place to do that is at patreon dot com slash metamistics that links down the show notes below. If you want to be the supporters of the show, we would greatly appreciate it. We love all of the one who has already done so. We have several different tiers. As we said earlier, we have a very very cheap tier three dollars and thirty three cents. It's hard to find a gallon of goddamn gas for that these days, let alone an entire month worth of mind bending, altering reality information that could literally transmute all of your thoughts in the matter of just a couple hours of listening to this episode or any other episode. So if you like that, you appreciate it, you want to show your support, that would be the best place to go and do so. Otherwise, if you can't do that, maybe you don't have the means, maybe not even interested, maybe you're okay with the commercials, totally fine. We have other ways to be able to show your support. The second best way to be able to show you support for this show, and you can do all these by the way, but if you only just want to pick one, totally understandable if you want to go with the second best option, and that is going and writing a review on Apple podcast or Spotify, liking it, sharing it, leaving five stars, whatever you got to do. It really helps promote the show, helps push out the algorithm to all the one out there who are just trying to bust open their third eye. And look, maybe you listen to the Cult of Conspiracy for the past five years and you're like, oh my god, every single episode all they talked about was opening up my third eye. But what do I do once it is metafucking mystics? Okay, that is what this show was made for. It was always going to be the evolved version of what we were working with over the Cult of Conspiracy. It's not to say that it's any better. It's not to say that it's any worse. It's just that what do you do once you have all that information in your mind and your reality has been absolutely fragmented? Come over to Metamistics. We will help Gorilla glue those bad boys back together. We're gonna keep them there for good. Yeah.
Speaker 3: D you know the Elmer's glue isn't holden, we'll get the super glue.
Speaker 1: We'll do whatever it takes.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean, it's for you, yes, yes, because we're still we need some of that gorilla glue. Like we're still doing that ourselves.
Speaker 1: So we feel you. We are, but also fools on this journey as well. It's a fun place to be. So yeah, we appreciate everybody. Sean, your final thoughts on this before we get over to meditating, Sir, this.
Speaker 3: Is exactly the episode we needed. I know, we were we were we were gonna have a guest, and then we had another topic that we might have that we were gonna do, and then you were like, you know, I think this is probably where we're gonna go. And it absolutely was the episode we needed. And uh I thank you man, that was perfectly planned.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you for being here with me. Sean, oh and all of the one that's out there. We love you very much. But for now we're gonna get over the meditation. But look, if the master Key of Hermetics came here and it taught you anything, it's that you don't know what you don't know. But I'll just get weird, stay weird. Oh man, that one will make you think a little bit, oh you muted, Yeah, I sure did.
Speaker 3: Man, the way the meditation started, I just kind of meditated on the Ten of Cups, which is like my favorite card, you know, just the the family standing underneath the rainbow and the cups are kind of spread out and they just seem happy and everything. It is very harmonious, you know. And yeah, I was just sitting there with that for a little bit made me a little emotional, you know, just with everything that I've come to understand just as of late, Like not that I didn't already appreciate that or or strive for that and understand that, but it's more, it's just like more so, just more than I even thought possible, you know, just the the level of compassion and understanding of just how the things that are important as opposed to the things that I thought were you know, that was very clear. And I think we all have those things, you know that we think are you know, important or or need to I'm an attention and then you realize like does it really you know, like these things are the things I should be putting all of my attention on, and everything else kind of just gets the scraps, you know, and that's kind of where where I was there in that meditation, and man I went, I had a lot of different thoughts that were just kind of running around, and you know, it's hard to even know what to what to talk about, you know, but I do remember thinking about as far as, you know, the whole thing you said, as far as like how do we get behind a microphone, you know, as far as what we've come to understand, and like how serious and how big, how much bigger than us this whole thing is, you know, and how vast and how many levels there are to the mental and I mean, all of the people you know that would listen, they're all on their own journey. They're all in a very different place from each other, you know, on this journey listening to the same episode just because it's the episode we're releasing at this moment, it might not vibe with what they're going through. But maybe there's a little piece, maybe we say one thing that can help just in your particular journey that you're you know, the part of the journey that you're on right now.
Speaker 1: And it's like it's.
Speaker 3: It's very impossible to understand everything everybody at the same time, like everybody's going through it, right, and so I don't know, it was just trying to understand that and have empathy for that, and you know, because what we say isn't always going to be right. Of course, you know, we said earlier in the podcast we were okay with being wrong, you know, And so I don't know, there was a lot going on in there.
Speaker 1: So it was good. It was good, though, Ah, I feel that I had an abundance of thought as well. At first. You know, I'm not gonna lie. I'm not sitting in my my computer chair that I'm used to sitting in. I'm sitting in this chair without wheel. I like to be able to roll around. I'm antsy all the time, but this is more of like a just keeps you on one spot kind of chair, you know, and it's not as comfortable. But you know, I was thinking, you know, well, this whole episode, it's it's not a comfortable chair. And my back was starting to hurt, and and I was thinking, like, you know what, let me in this meditation. I was trying to almost transmute the hurting back, right, and just initially because I wanted to be able to go as deep into meditation as I could, and I knew I couldn't do that if if my focus was on my back hurtain, simple shit like that, right, And so dude, I just I don't know, I didn't. I don't even know if I like thought of this or if it just started to happen, but I almost felt like I was. It's gonna sound strange, dude, and I don't mean it in the literal human sense. Almost look at it as in the cosmic sense, if you will. I felt as if I was sitting inside of like the cosmic motherly womb, and that cosmic motherly womb, I was resting in it in like my back's not up against the chair. I felt as if there was an embrace around me, almost like I was in like a cosmic cocoon or some sort, right to where I now no longer had to worry about my back kind of aching, right, And it, dude.
Speaker 3: Literally you're lucky to be sitting there.
Speaker 1: You know. It literally took me completely out of my back even hurting. And so that's like a form of transmutation. And the beautiful thing is what I was, you know, getting there to understand was and we've talked about it before, you know, yes, the all is mine and the universe is mental and all is one and all that stuff, right, But at the same time, there is a there's a co creation force happening, or a co existence force, or a dance partner, if you will. Whatever this universe is, we are dancing with it. It can't dance without us, and we can't dance without it. We are it, it is us. It's a it's a divine union, if you will, right, And so I started to think, man, like that is so amazing. You just put forth the positive thought, the energy, the frequency, whatever you need to connect with it, and it will duplicate it back to you and sometimes even overshoot whatever you're trying to even give out, right, And that's kind of like an awesome thing, because all I was thinking was my back is hurting. I want to try and find a way to allow myself to go into this meditation. And bang, I'm wrestled, you know, I'm nestled up inside of a cosmic womb, like so strange, and I don't even it's hard to even put into words what I was like picturing, but it's just so it's so crazy. So anyway, I went there and then I was like, you know, I started to because I feel like, you know what goes unnoticed all the time is you know they talk about like and this is the original story. It depends on what story you're pulling from. But if you're going to the etymological like beginning roots of certain words and certain phrases and certain initiations and stuff like that, it was never supposed to be the Father, Son and the Holy and the Holy ghost, right. It was supposed to be the Divine Mother, the Divine Father, and then the like the kid, right, like it's creation. Yeah, And so I started to think, you know, everybody's always trying to reach out to old Father God, and I'm like, people just be forgetting about Mama, about Mama bear, you know what I'm saying. And I was just like, let me try and reach out. And that's what I was trying to do. I was just trying to connect with that divine feminine you know that the the Mother God. Maybe it's Earth, maybe maybe it's something even more than that. It is the moon to the sun, you know, in that same sense. And I was just trying to reach out to that equal but opposite divine force and man such a warm embrace I felt and in a an unha I don't even know the word. Let me think about it here for a second. An unspeakable amount of love and peace and calmness. And and I think that that, actually, that nine to sixty three was perfect for that. That nine hundred and sixty three hurts. You know, you're thinking about it, and it's like, it would make sense if there is a god, it would make sense that it would be a woman. To me, like, it wouldn't make it. I'm not saying that it is. I'm just saying if it's one or the other, it would make sense that it's more of a motherly creation.
Speaker 3: One or the other, you know what I mean. That's where we go wrong. You know, it's like why not, like you said, people never think about the mother, right, It's like, well.
Speaker 1: Because she's probably a witch. Yeah, that's where it would go. It's like an it's demonic.
Speaker 3: I mean, there's a mother, there's a father, there's a you know what comes from that, which is us, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: And so it makes perfect sense. Well, and so I took that and I started thinking, man, you know, just thinking about existence as a whole and certain lessons that we can learn from the the experience of what it means to be a human. If every single thing that is going on is nothing more than us and our mind and just the oneness of everything, then every single experience and emotion and embrace and heartache and sadness and happiness and everything in between on the polls is all our own creation. So I'm thinking, all right, well, if that is what we're here to learn, then I wonder how we're going to apply it after you know, we kind of cease to exist as a human, right, if it is kind of a goal of just like you know, every single incarnation is some form of lesson that we have to learn towards an ultimate goal, I would have to imagine it's something like that. And I'm sure, you know, fuck it, humans are the ones that create time. So it's like, hey, that's on you. You know. It's that You're not up against the clock by any means. And so I'm starting to think, like, man, I wonder if the lessons to be learned are almost taking what you learned in this reality and being able to apply it in a higher sense. So in the sense of whenever we were in that horrible, nasty, fucking, horrifying nightmare of a trip. What if we were able to what term am I looking for, simulate what it felt or what it feels to be embraced by a divine mother, you know what I'm saying, Like, imagine your mom or whoever you love, your wife, whatever, right, your your husband, for any of the people that are out there listening, whatever, whoever the closest, most embracing, loving person is in your life. What if you were to be able to create that internally and use that almost as an anchor to pull you out of the harder times, Because if everything is all won anyway, then that's kind of a superpower.
Speaker 3: It absolutely is. And you know you speak of this co creation like, Okay, first off, the sensation or experience you were having with sitting in the cosmic womb or however you describe that you created that, that whole experience.
Speaker 1: Was you creating that with your mind? Yes? You know.
Speaker 3: So the co creation that you were talking about is the co creation of your mind and everything else. You know what I'm saying, Like the mind is even separate from your body, Like your mind can experience looking at your hand, you know, And so it's your mind and everything else beyond that is the co creation, right.
Speaker 1: Well, and even that is part of the illusion if you think about it, you know what I'm saying, So all right, So yes, in our reality, in in you know, in our creation, there would have to be us and the universe, or us and God or us and the rest of the all of l everything else, right, But if all is one, then it's all kind of an illusion anyway. So even even beyond being a human where you are just pure awareness or pure consciousness or whatever, it's like, you're all of that anyway. You you are the warm embrace from a mother all along with the baby or the kid or whoever that is being embraced. You are that you're both at the same time, you know, and and going through the process of life. You know what it's like to be both. You know what it's like to be a little kid and embraced by your mom, And you know what it's like to be a grown adult tending to a little kid and embracing them and making them feel that same that same warmth and that same comfort and love that you felt whenever you were a baby. Right like, you're you're both. You're both characters at the same exact time. And if time is nothing but an illusion, I mean, take that as far as you fucking want. But you know what I mean, like it really can go to almost every extent. I don't know, my mind's just being blown with every.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's that's what can happen. You know, when you allow the mind to go wherever it will, it's infinite in that in that manner, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Like in that manner, rather you know.
Speaker 3: Whatever you think of, whatever you put wherever you put yourself as the experience you can have, you know, and so being able to, like we said, rise above a certain situation that isn't preparable, which is not gonna lie like you said, even it's easier said than done, you know, in the experience we were having or I think we're just we'll just call that the lesson, you know what I mean, because that was definitely many lessons kind of wrapped into one illusion of.
Speaker 1: A single lesson, you know, a single.
Speaker 3: Experience was many lessons. Like a dude, I'm telling you, it's like a almost like a shortcut, Like I'm sure that we could have learned a lot of what we learned from that experience over a couple of years, you know, like you haven't experience.
Speaker 1: Over a lifetime. You learn a lesson. Oh, then you learn that lesson. Then you learn. But we got a lot out of that, so much so.
Speaker 3: That there's lessons that we learned that we're not even aware of because we're gonna experience something and we're going to think back to some shit we learned and then go, oh, okay, well I'm glad that happened now because now this situation is easy more easily transmutable or whatever, you know.
Speaker 1: And so I don't know, man, the co creation of your mind and everything else, I like that. I mean it's and it's just going to continue to unfold. And and I I do get it now. Whenever you listen to sages and gurus and masters and stuff like that, it's like psychedelics are a very powerful thing. But it is a shortcut, like it absolutely is. And at a certain point you start to realize, oh my god, all that shit is already naturally, naturally happening inside of me, that that DMT is already coursing through our veins, and every experience and every emotion and every thought has already been experienced by us if we are all like one thing anyway, right, and so you don't, like, you don't need to continue to do your DMT and your mushrooms and all these other things. Like whenever you've experienced what they give you, you can start to create that and a much more manageable and less chaotic level within yourself through you know, certain practices of meditation or mindfulness and awareness and understanding. You know your place within the cosmos. You are but a drop in the ocean, and the ocean and a drop, right, and like you don't necessarily need to feel that. You don't need to see the visuals of that through crazy blasts off of DMT or the melting into the couch and having fucking roots grow out of your body, you know, through mushrooms or anything like that. You know it because you've already experienced it. And I would say that you know there's nothing wrong with a shortcut from time to time, but eventually you can start to implement that short cut inside of you and understand that like time is on illusion anyway, you never needed a shortcut, and it's okay to take the scenic rout from time to time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've heard I've actually heard stories or at least a story of someone saying that be the mushroom or whatever psychedelic it was, told him or her that they didn't need to come here anymore, like you don't need to be here anymore. Like and I almost wonder if it wasn't It wasn't even really necessarily an entity or someone telling that.
Speaker 1: Person you don't need to be here.
Speaker 3: It was just the understanding, the knowing when they got there, I don't need to go here no more.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know what I need to do, you know, Yeah, that's it, dude. And and like I you know, I used to think, like I said this in the last episode, I used to think that people were crazy. They would talk, you know, very highly of their d MT experience or their ayahuasca experience or their mushroom experience. You're like, dude, fucking do you want to do it again? I'll do it with you. And they're like one's good enough for a lifetime. Yeah, And it's like, you know, every single thing is good in dosages, you know what I'm saying, Like, you just you don't need to to have every single little bit of DMT that is outside of your body, because that's already in you. It is already giving you breadcrumbs every single day, every single moment of your existence, you know. And you know it's nice to have a big old heap and bowl of cap'n crunch in the morning. You know what I'm saying. I'm just going crazy now, but it is solid anyway, We're all mad here. Yeah, So yeah, fun episode. I'm very happy we did this. Yeah, you know, and everything happens for a reason.
Speaker 3: People are going to do what they're gonna do, you know what I mean. Some people are still called to it, and that's fine. You know, if it's part of your journey, good for me. I'm good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel the same exact way. And look, we're not judging anybody that wants to continue to do it. I mean, we did it a lot of times, you know, psychedelics, and we tripped our balls off, and we came to crazy conclusions and wild downloads and some of the most amazing experiences, laughing so much that we couldn't stop crying, crying so much that we started to laugh, I mean, and everything in between, dude, and and you know, we got to that point we reached the threshold of that, and we don't look back negatively at the experiences. As a matter of fact, it's the fucking great teacher after all. Anyway, what they say, man, and we found that out for sure, we did. We did so anyhow, the one hopefully you're enjoying walking with us on this journey. We love being on the journey with you and sharing our experiences and the conclusions that we come to realize and understand over time. And it just makes you know, all of these more esoteric and occult and spiritual and magical in which he concepts that much easier to swallow, and that much what's that.
Speaker 3: Much more tangible yes, out there? You know, once you start to really I mean I'm not even saying I fully understand it, because I don't think anybody fully understands it. But just when you start to grasp certain things, it just becomes so much more tangible. And it's not so you know, sparks flying out of the wand you know what I mean, you really see it for what it really is and what it can do for you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's crazy. Well, I mean, look, I think this is only another step in the journey, and we will keep on walking until there ain't no more good damn tread on these shoes, baby, and that's just the way. So thank you guys so much for coming to hang out with us tonight. We really appreciate it. We love you, and we'll see you on the flip side. Keep keep