Speaker 1: Your course.
Speaker 2: We have a special interview today with Mike McCormick and this we've interviewed Mike before.
Speaker 3: Mike.
Speaker 1: Welcome, Hey, thanks, Doc course, you good to see again.
Speaker 2: And Chris, if you'll show Mike's book for a minute. Mike has written a book which is the case to impeach and imprison Joe Biden now that came out before the election, has done very well. It is one that has been followed very closely and does lay out the case for the Biden family corruption. We'll get into that in a minute. We're going to discuss a new book today that Mike has gotten out in pressed. Mike, what's the name of that book?
Speaker 1: The name is an almost insurmountable evil, How the Obama deep state defiled the Catholic Church and executed the Wuhan plandemic.
Speaker 2: Okay, I think this is going to be a really interesting discussion and it follows on the heel of Prompt's victory over Kamala Harris the presidential election. Chris will show very quickly God's Five Stones. I want to comment for a minute that we are continuing this work. The algorithms are continuing to be found and we are going to that's God's five stones God no aposter b S and five is spelled out five and stones's plural s T O N E S godsfivestones dot com. We found the algorithm in Georgia. We found it in Arizona. We found it Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, as well as about a dozen other states which we're looking at and have reported on this website.
Speaker 3: We're going to.
Speaker 2: Continue to get donations request donations because we want to continue to get these algorithms out of the state Board of Education databases. We want to end this fraud now, and I think it could be an intelligence agency level fraud. It's that complex intelligence agencies may have decided to start running our elections. And those qrs will get you to be able to fund. You can donate through the website. They can take your donation directly through the website, and those red buttons will direct you also to be able to fill it in and direct and to fill out the form access either through the qrs or through those red buttons there to say donate here. We'll continue to follow this and this is I think going to become a major initiative, including going into twenty twenty five to try to get our elections to be more secure.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: Now you can also reach us on exit Corsi Jerome Ie and on substanct drome coursyphd dot substact dot com. Okay, Mike, let's get into this first. A ward with the Catholic Church. We've been doing quite a bit of work with Archbishop Vigano, and he wrote a letter to Catholics in America which said basically that it was going to be a sin to vote for Kamala Harris. The Kamala Harris was lined with the forces that are to the deep Church right, which with the Begoglio, his Pope France is wanting to take the Catholic Church in an LGBT direction, with all of these synods, bishops, with meetings with bishops that are going to say, let's talk with these marginalized minorities. Well, that means give the LGBT a place in the Catholic Church, and of course we're opposed to that. There's the it's on our website and it's there's the message from Archbishop Bigano to Catholics in America. And I think it really did influence the Catholic vote as much as ten percent of the Catholic vote to Trump that might not otherwise have voted for Trump. So it was a very influential message. Now, Mike, why don't you start giving us some of the background here of the Catholic Church in involvement with the Deep Church, and how the Deep State interacted with the Deep Church, and what was a collusion between the Biden family corruption and the Catholic Church. So why don't you just plunge in?
Speaker 1: Okay, So that would be the first part of the book is the defilement of the Catholic Church, and it comes through Cardinal Theodore McCarrick. He was thus central figure in this whole operation. McCarrick started off with a profile that looks like from in the sixties. He went to Catholic University, He came out of seminary, went to Catholic University, studied as an undergraduate, got a doctorate in sociology, and came out of there and became a fundraiser. But he was also very interested in having sex with men, and at the time that was probably something that the intelligence agencies were looking for, that aspect of using shame somebody's shameful sexual activities to blackmail them into activities. So he winds up going through his priesthood becoming quite a successful fundraiser, getting raised up to be a bishop, and then allegations start appearing about his use as a bishop, putting himself in a position to force young seminarians to have to share the bed with him in a beach house in New Jersey. There's a lot of accusations against him. They all just sort of get funneled up through the Catholic hierarchy and then they stop at regional bishops. So he keeps moving up the ladder until the State Department gets a hold of him in the nineties and they start using using him as a global ambassador for religious freedom. They send it, but they send him to sensitive areas like China, like Irs. And this is a guy who came out of the seminary wents Catholic University, and all of a sudden he's tied right in the heart of DC diplomatic diplomacy, and he is the DC voice for the Vatican into and out of the Vatican. By two thousand, I'm sorry, yeah, by two thousand, the year two thousand, he gets named as the Archbishop of Washington and then in two thousand and one, he gets named as the cardinal by Pope John Paul. So he's Cardinal Mcerrick. He's renowned in Washington. In two thousand and one, the Bush administration names him as the emissary between the Vatican and their trusted emissary between the Vatican and China. So he's being put into the globalist the role of representing globalist interests for the Vatican. And he's got this background, he's keeping it secret. In the early two thousands, uh, there's the allegations about this terrible predatory sexual activities by the clergy in the Catholic clergy come out, and mcerrick is in charge of sort of he's on the he's on the board that's overseeing it. So this is this is a wolf in sheep's clothing trying to keep uh, you know, sort of keep the message. You know, he's the bad guy, who's who's at the criminal, who's you know, sort of in the police force, policing the for the innocence, and people don't understand it. So then he becomes very a favorite of the Obama administration through a guy named Dennis McDonough. Dennis McDonough's a Catholic. He had two brothers in the priesthood. Both took Holy orders. One is still in the priest of one resigned. McDonough in two thousand and eight, before for Obama had even come into the White House, had reached out to other operatives and said, we want to get the president elect in cahoots with the Pope Benedict, and so they started this relationship. But it was a very focused relationship to try to drive mcarrick into a position where he can. He and McDonough are our meeting regularly to do what Obama wants. So McDonough moves from being an assistant in the National Security Council, he was the assistant to the National Security Advisor. He moves up to be the White House Chief of Staff. Throughout this time, there are meetings upon meetings upon meetings in the White House between McDonough, specifically Dennis McDonough and McCarrick. McCarrick would go in and meet with him and then he would go out in while he was doing these international trips, go to China, to go to Iraq, so he was all over the place and doing this and covering for the predatory pre scandal that was sort of bubbling around.
Speaker 2: Okay, now let's get a couple of things in terms of more background. Now in this you are a stenographer in the White House, and why don't you explain that background and what it gave you access to being able to observe Well, I was.
Speaker 1: A starter in the background. I started there in two thousand and two, so I heard about mccrick all the time. He was a favorite of the you know, and my job was as a press office stenographer snorgrapher of the White House Press Office. Whenever the President or the Vice President had a meeting or an interview, or a prayer breakfast or a Saint Patrick's Day event, we did a transcript of it. Well, they always acknowledged cardinalcac so Rlan mccarritt was a central figure to DC politicians. He was well liked by the Bush administration. He was well liked by both sides, but he was very particular to the Democrats. Biden was a big fan of his Lay. He center Patrick Lay, He was a big fan of his Nanson. Pelosi's a Catholic, she was with him a lot. But McCarrick was also very popular with the on the Saint Patrick's Day John Bonner, John Bayner was had McCarrick speak at Saint Patrick's Day events in Capitol Hill all the time, so he was a central figure and the media knew this too. So he was well known by the media and well known by the politicians, and when Obama came in, they just moved with carrick. He I think his ideology as a gay pert, as a gay priest, hidden aligned with the sort of liberal force that Obama was talking about trying to liberalize, you know, attitudes towards gay people at that time in America.
Speaker 2: So it give us a little bit more background on McDonough. Who is McDonough.
Speaker 1: So mcdonaugh came out of Minnesota, one of eleven kids of an Irish couple. They immigrated from Ireland. They had a large family too, went to the priesthood, he studied at Georgetown and then he started working for Democrats in Capitol Hill and eventually wound up I think he wound up working with Senator Obama and then worked on his campaign. Did a great job in the campaign. The campaign reached out to Catholics and McDonald was the guy who did that. And so once he got into the White House. He was their contact with McCarrick to get through into the Vatican. So there's some very suspicious meetings between McDonagh, McCarrick and Burgoglio in twenty eleven, twenty twelve in the lead up to the resign nation of Pope Benedict. And so it's very clear, and I write about this in the book. It's very clear that they are directing mcarrick to go down to Argentina and talk to Brigolio. Now there's a big report that was put out on mcarrick after he was discovered to be this pedophile. That was in twenty eighteen, he resigned from the priesthood, from the laity, he was delayicized, and then he resigned from his cardinal duties. By twenty nineteen, he was completely done in the church. He hasn't been excommunicated. He's now living sort of anonymously and avoiding the press, and he's living sort of under the church's ruth but with no official connection.
Speaker 2: He was never excommunicated by the Pope, right.
Speaker 1: He's never been excommunicated, and he's he's never confessed to the amount of evidence that's against him, and.
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 2: You know, there's no allegations about McDonough being gay, is there. I mean, that's not been an issue.
Speaker 1: No, he's got a family and kids. But what he did was he was the guy who was putting the They Basically, in my opinion, I think McCarrick was a deep state operative. I think he was an intelligence community operative. And it was when Obama came in that they. You know, he was sort of energized. He was taped tabbed to do his duty, and his duty was going into the after all these years, and as a fundraiser, what he would do is he would raise funds and then distribute them to cardinals and bishops. Well, these are the guys that picked the pope. So in twenty thirteen, when it was time to pick the pope, McCarrick was ready to go, as instructed by Obama's deep state, into the process that picks the pope. He had met with Brigoglio, that he had met with Burgolio officially in twenty eleven in Argentina, and he went back to Argentina twice in the lead up to this time period. He went to Argentina in October of twenty twelve and then December of twenty twelve, and the Vatican report on mcarrick doesn't stipulate whether or not he met with Burgolio there. No one's ever asked him that. The Vatican sort of said, yeah, he went there, they didn't follow up with the information did he talk to Brigolio there? So the next step becomes this resignation by Pope Benedict in Rome. Mcarrick is there. He starts talking up Brigoglio officially in media, pretty significant media, and then he talks behind the scenes to a lot of cardinals and next thing you know, there's an election in Bergolio's the elected one, and then mccarrit comes back. Almost just a month after Brgolio gets elected, mccartt comes back and has more meetings with McDonough, and shortly thereafter he starts traveling to China on behalf of both the Vatican and the White House. Burgoglio at this point in time, after being elected, Pope sends a secret letter to Jijiping and China on aligning, you know, sort of connecting the Catholic Church with the Chinese government in a new way, and Gigi Pink sends it back a letter this is twenty thirteen.
Speaker 2: Uh, the just to kind of the in the ossange releases of documents from the Podesta files, which was occurred in twenty sixteen. Those were the files that were supposedly stolen by the Russians from the from the Democratic National Committee files email five else there's I don't believe they were stolen by the Russians. I think it was an inside job within the DNC and I've always been suspicious of seth Rich. Now the there are at least one of those emails it says that the selection and the insertion of Bergolio to be pope was a CIA operation and this was a plan by the deep state to support the Deep Church. In other words, there's a group in since Vatican Two. This is what Archbishop Vigano has been writing about for years and mcerrick is at the center of it. That the you know, the connection between the intelligence community and UH Bergoglio in Argentina and then Bregolio surfacing in Rome to become pope. With Pope Benedict the sixteenth resigning as pope, which is you know, a was a rather spectacular event because popes do not resign, they stay in the position typically and traditionally until they die, right, okay. And so this was in a sense almost like a coupdeta. And when you realize that Pope Benedict had been writing in a fairly conservative way, in traditional way of Catholic theology, but the Sinsmatican two which was opened up under Pope John Paul, John Paul and nineteen sixty two, the whole idea was that the church was going to modernize by admitting progressives, okay, and that was opening the door to the ending of the Latin Mass, the redesign of a lot of Catholic liturgy, and and even a redefining of the Catholic theology in saying that we have to now take it all this openness to the.
Speaker 3: To the to the.
Speaker 2: Followers of the Catholic Church, who would define the policies of the Catholic Church and define the you know, the doctrines of the Catholic Church, whereas before the Catholic Church had always been top down and the you know, the rules were viewed as given by Jesus Christ for salvation. And these were not subjective moral standards. These were hard and fast moral rules by which human beings needed to live, which was the doctrine of the church, and one of those doctrines was that marriage is a sacrament between men and women, a man and a woman to procreate children and then then have shared the responsibility of raising those children with a moral education. Whereas you come in with the lgbt Q plus agenda, and that's saying that we've got to listen to all these marginalized minorities. We have to keep redefining Capolic theology in terms of what the what the followers with the parishioners want, and therefore you start making a seat at the table for the LGBQ community, Satan the religion. We need to honor Satan as a religion or do we need to include all of these different sexual perversions and activities and say they're equally qualified to be sanctified by God as his marriage between a man and a woman and that's considered that I mean, I can I think Archbishop Bigano, by opposing this Vatican two and this LGBT community, this Sonado movement and vocally opposing it led to his excommunication and he's still vocally opposing it.
Speaker 1: And he was a guy. So Bigano was a guy early on in the early two thousands who put the finger on the Carrots activity. Yes, he did, and he opposed Mcarrot directly and tried to get people to stop, you know, try to get him to sort of to dial back his access to young younger piece, younger priests and things like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the.
Speaker 1: Jumped around it.
Speaker 2: I want to show this book here which just we just published this, which is the Archbishop of Vigano, and as jaccuse, it's his shedding light on his excommunication and jaccuse and French means I accuse, So he's accusing Bergoglio of being the heretic. And I wrote, I wrote the preface the forward to this. It's a short book, but it's extremely powerful and it talks about, you know, the Catholic Church having itself committed the heresy by rejecting the rejecting the traditional doctrines of the Church. And he says, how can it be possible? This is in the introduction about Archbishop Agano wrote, how can it be possible that an esteem prelet, an archbishop, an apostolic nuncio, who has faithfully served the Church and the Roman pontiff throughout his life is put on trial, condemned, executed for having done and said with popes and bishops have considered their grave duty for centuries since when as defending Catholic tradition, the priesthood and the mass become a canonical crime, deserving the accusation of accusation of schism. Okay, so he Archmisship Bigonald lays it really out.
Speaker 3: He said, I've.
Speaker 2: Witnessed a true revolution from within the institutional structures of the Church. First of my pastoral ministry as a simple priest, that as a member of the Diplomatic Corps the Holy See, and the Secretary of State, as Permanent Observer to the Council of Europe, as Apostolic Nuncio to Nigeria, as a delegate for the pontifical representations of the Secretary of State, that the Secretary General of the Governorate of Vatican City State, and finally as Apostolic Nuncio of the United States, by the very admission of those who knew me, had even attested in the text of the decree of my excommunication, my rectitude and honesty I've always been appreciated and have been the main reason why I have received positions a great responsibility. But this time I represented an element of disturbance due to my unavailability for compromise and power games. The corruption phenomenon of corruption immortality that I have tried to fight against have stirred up bitter enemies against me, so much so that they have generated actual plots aimed at slandering me, hindering my work, and making me get transferred. Okay, so what he's saying is my own personal journey has not been an easy one, having experienced Vatican to his young seminarian and then its quote reforms as an official Roman curia Kuria. But the moment I understood the causal relationship between the councilar revolution and the apostasy now widespread in the ecclesiastical body, everything became clear and it was impossible for me not to raise my voice as a successor of the apostles. And so he goes strongly against Bergolio and the opening up of the church to this woke agenda, and he accuses that Bargolio was the one who is the heretic. Now, also, I'm going to reach back on my bookshelf for a minute and pull out two books. Number one, this is a book that was compiled a few years ago, Voice in the Wilderness of Archbishop Vigano's writings, and in it he writes it very hard. It was published, It was published by let's see by who publish this? It was.
Speaker 3: Let's see the name of the press. Take me a second to find it.
Speaker 2: But I want to make a couple of points about this that are very important. I'm not sure if I can find it real quickly. Oh, the Angelical Press. Angelical Press. And the book discusses mcarrick at great length, okay, and it lays out well McCarrick did.
Speaker 3: With the seminarians.
Speaker 2: As you say, this was a time when Catholic seminary seminaries been pre studying for the priesthood. They became homosexual institutions, and the church itself, with all of the deep church perversion of the priests being homosexual, and even with young boys sleeping with the older boys and causing which now has caused the Catholic Church a tremendous scandal. And you know, the Archbishop Agano is extremely critical of Cardinal McCarrick in this book and right ruth about him.
Speaker 1: McCarrick is an absolutely evil character. He may be the most evil of the last several several hundred years in the church. What he's done has taken the church right to the edge of you know what they'd done by installing Brogoglio as the pope, they opened the door to put the Captain Church in collusion with this entire cartel aligned human trafficking, drug trafficking movement that was promoted through policies in the Obama Biden White House. Joe Biden was his pet project from twenty fourteen to twenty sixteen was called the Alliance of Prosperity. They gave one and a half billion dollars to governments of three small Central American countries, Honduras, El Salvador, and Guatemala. Well, the people in Honduras were smuggling cocaine to the United States by the ton and the United States government knew it, and Joe Biden and Barack Obama knew it, but they wanted the cartels on their side so they could bring in They wanted elite to liberalize immigration. They wanted immigration reform, and what they wanted the Catholic Church to do was to I call it morality laundering. They used Pope Francis for morality laundering. He came out and basically told the world, we should have liberalized refugee policies in America in Western Europe, and that's what they did. And this is the globalist goal. We're going to bring all the poor people to the wealthy, wealthy people and fill the middle class with you know, sort of the lower class people from other countries, and the elites will be okay. Everybody else is going to suffer. That's what this past election was all about. This election was an eruption about what Donald Trump did in twenty sixteen when he said We're gonna build a wall, and people really started getting that. And I was in that White House in twenty sixteen when he said We're gonna build the wall. I didn't really focus that much on the wall part of it. What I focused on Donald Trump's power was he went to places that no other presidential candidate had gone to. And I'd worked for two previous presidential candidates as they got re elected in two thousand and four Bush twenty twelve Obama, and they went all over the place. Trump went to places they never went. He went to the people who needed to hear from him, and he built his reputation and his MAGA movement on the fact that he was speaking for the people and what the people wanted. Then in twenty sixteen, they wanted a sensible immigration policy and it wasn't happening, and so they elected Trump. The deep state came in and tried to undermine Trump. Brigolio, Pope Francis tried to undermine Trump as he was getting elected in twenty sixteen, Brigolia went out and did events basically countering on behalf of Obama, countering the Trump anti immigration message, and that became even worse as time went on. By twenty twenty, To take Trump out, they had to put together the plandemic, the Wuhan plandemic, and to do that they used Brigolio the Catholic Church. They shut down the Catholic Church during this fake pandemic, and Brigolia was the guy who did it. In March of twenty twenty, there was just as Joe Biden turned the corner in his re election campaign, all of a sudden he becomes the only guy rein reelected. The Democrats are sending all these mail in ballot legal changes through the local legislatures, and all of a sudden, the election of twenty twenty became a huge rigged election. There's fifteen million ballots that were cast for Joe Biden in twenty twenty that no one can find. Where did they have? They were cast for Joe Biden? Why were they cast for Kamala Harrison four years later? Why didn't where did those Democrats go? Those fifteen million Democrats? People are starting at ask.
Speaker 2: Well, that was the we shut down the mail in ballot fraud with God's five Stones dot com and finding the algorithms in the State Board of Election databases. Also, Mike, and it was in I guess it was in July. I wrote an article and published an American Thinker which was discussing your book and the fact that you were witnessed to this scheme by McCarrick to divert US tax fair funds and Catholic Charities money into this cocaine smuggling and child sex trafficking operation that was centered in Honduras, and he had nineteen two thousand and four, fourteen, the Obama administration launched this Alliance for Prosperity, and it opened up this flood of immigration from Central America's northern Triangle countries of Guatemala, Honduras at El Salvador in twenty fourteen. Biden led the initiative to have Congress approved seven hundred and fifty million dollars for the Alliance for Prosperity in twenty sixteen. Okay, So then this was all brokered by Dennis mcconnaugh right, Okay, And one of that you pointed out that the logs of the visit visitor logs document a visit by mcconough Tom mcconnaugh Mcharacter McDonald. June twenty fourteen, the same month that vox dot com reported quote, the United States government and the American public were startled by an influx of children traveling along from Central America to the Rio Grand Valley in the US the spring and summer twenty fourteen, the number children reached to crisis point. Box also noted that during the fiscal year of two thousand and fourteen, unaccompanied children were apprehended in the US Mexico border, with a seventy seven percent increase over the previous year.
Speaker 1: Correct.
Speaker 2: Okay, Now two more points. On July twenty fifth, twenty fourteen, Obama held a meeting in the White House with President Molina of Guatemala, President Karen of l Salvador, and President Hernandez of Honduras. His remarks to the press, Obama noted that he was there to discuss the rise of unaccompanied children traveling from Central America to the West border Okay and Biden was photographed with Hernandez shaking hands. Subsequent to that photograph, McCarrick returned to the White House several times, according to the White House Visitor logs.
Speaker 3: Okay and in.
Speaker 2: Two thousand and ten, the National Catholic Reporter listed McCarrick as a member of Obama's Spiritual Cabinet. Now in twenty fourteen fifteen, McCarrick had repeated meetings in the Vatican with Pope Francis and numerous Catholic charities active in Honduras country, where approximately thirty four percent of the population was Catholic. Movies Sound of Freedom featured the child sex trafficking in Honduras, country that the US Embassy recognizes is quote a destination for women and girls from neighboring countries subject to sex trafficking. Texas Public Radio on Mat one, twenty fifteen, our Cardinal Oscar al Rodriguez Mara Diega of the Archdiocese of San Antonio acknowledged Pope France's interest in Honduras and in the Alliance for Prosperity. Now, the complicity here of all these people, including in twenty twenty one an investigation by the arch Diship Archdiocese of Saint Paul, which concluded that Dennis McDonough's done his brother father Kevin McDonough's, the top official of the archdiocese, quote had not always demonstrated sufficiently sound judgment and handling, allegations of ministerial misconduct are attending to his duties to rend harm and create safer environments. Although he was not accused of abusing children. McDonough was demoted from the archdiocese to work as a pastor at the Incarnation Church Catholic Church in Minneapolis. Now, again, the themes that are common in here are that you are utilizing the southern border wide open both for drug trafficking and for our child sex slavery, the sex slavery in general, and also human slavery in general, where people end up working in basically slave conditions in one of these countries. Now, the cia I caught the CIA money laundering with HSBC Bank in twenty eleven and support the Mexican drug cartels. And right now I'm maintaining that TD Bank just got fying three billion dollars. And the CIA is very deeply involved in keeping the border open, running the drug cartels and also running the sex slavery and making billions of dollars on it. The Catholic Church also makes billions of dollars on providing services for these immigrants. Yes, and the center of all this is not only McDonough but McCarrick.
Speaker 1: McCarrick was very closely involved with the US Conference of Catholic Bishops. They're the ones that get all the money from the Health and Human Services Department of Health and Human Services to support refugee resettlement, hundreds of millions of dollars. And they also you know, when the when the pandemic relief funds came out in twenty twenty, the Catholic Church got three and a half billion dollars. And Trump talked about this at the Al Smith dinner. He talked about how he gave the Catholic Church a bunch of money because they needed it. The cardinal called him, he said, you know, we've got our schools, we need money. So what they did was they gave they had a restriction on organizations that had that couldn't get relief if they had more than fifty people on it. They lifted that restriction for the Catholic Church, and the Catholic Church went up with three and a half billion dollars. One cardinal from Washington, a retired cardinal, Cardinal World who replaced McCarrick and was forced to resign because he didn't he kind of covered up for McCarrick. He got two million dollars just for himself in relief funds. So the Catholic Church made a lot of money through these government affiliations with the Obama Biden people and also into the Trump administration. Trump's White House Chief of Staff was John was General John Kelly from twenty seventeen through twenty eighteen. Late twenty eighteen year and a half, John Kelly was deeply in collusion with the Honduran government that was smuggling drugs in the United States, cocaine by the ton. He was a close friend of an associate with Wann Orlando Hernandez, then the president who's now arrested and imprisoned for smuggling drugs alongside his brother. So this deep state goes from the Pentagon into the intelligence community, it goes into the Vatican, and it is collusion around drug smuggling, child sex trafficking, human trafficking, and it's the work of the devil. And this is what Pope Francis has allowed the Catholic Church to fall into. He's aligned them with the work of the devil. And that's what our Chbishop Bigano is standing up for. He's saying, stop this. You're you're you're the wolf who's leading his flocked disaster. He's he's called on McCarrick to confess publicly confess. I in my book call on McCarrick, not McCarrick, I call him McDonough to confess. McCarrick has been deemed unable to stand trial because he's old and he can't really focus his thoughts. So he's beyond he's non compassmentis So that's where McCarrick is legally. But Dennis McDonough if he gets and President Trump has come out, he says, I want to do a truth commission about what's going on in the intelligence communities. If this gets looked at by this Truth Commission, this will take out a huge swath of the worst aspects of our deep state, the deep States that colludes with drug dealers and cartels and human traffickers. And it turns the Catholic Church and is you know, a force for evil. This is beyond description all. It's an almost insturmountable evil. And it's come to a stop because we elected Donald Trump, and that election is going to change the course of history.
Speaker 2: Well, the first of all, you can't run a drug cartel or child an international child sex operation without money, and you have to have a bank to do this, because you can't be driving around a semi truck full of one hundred dollars bills to stop at a taco stand and get your lunch by pulling out a few hundred dollars bills from the back of the semi truck. And so therefore you got to get the money in the bank. The money is monitored. Every wire transfer in the United States and probably worldwide is monitored by the intelligence agencies, the CIA, the NSA, and also the Treasury. So this crime was known, In fact, it had to have been known that the CIA was participating, not running it. Borders not opened by accident. You know, the border could be closed if we determined to close it. Donald Trump has said the closed the border, and we should have immigration. It's robust, but we have to have vetting of the people who are coming in here to know why they who they are and why they're coming here. And we don't want to then inundate our cities with another Marxist objective, which is to turn them blue by changing the demographics. I think it was a great surprise to the Democrats that a lot of the Hispanics in the United States voted for Trump. Yeah, and our Catholic and would be appalled to know that what the church has become. The Catholic Church has become corrupt, homosexual of aiding and pedophilia, aiding especially with young boys, sex with the priests, sex in general, and this whole sexual agenda has been the a prime mover to corrupt the entire organization of the church. It's also, I think now pretty clear that Barack Obama himself is gay and has been. I think it's more of an open secret now. And when I was talking about this my royal abomination in two thousand and eight people weren't ready to believe it, but we had Larry Sinclair with testimony of his homosexual encounter with Obama, and that was squelched by the intelligence community. So now we've got these powerful leaders who are serving the interest of Satan and the money that they have available through the public treasury is enormous, and the Catholic Church has benefited handsomely from this money. But you're not going to get through the seminaries right now unless you become part of the homosexual agenda. You know, priests coming in and sleeping in your bed, what are you going to do? And then if you don't go along with it, you know they get The second book I wanted to show you is this book on the Sonado process. It's another very very good book. It's short, ompetent and is written by Jose Antonio Eureta. You are e t A and Julio Laredo d is I z c ue is qa okay, And it's a Sindoro process is a Pandora's box. And what they point out in here is that the whole idea is the bishops are saying, we've got to go out and talk with the clergy and with the with the laity, the perishioners, and if they are going with an LGBT agenda, we needed to do that. In other words, they're making the official doctor and the Catholic Church change wherever the people changed to with the people's morals, that's where the church has to go. Okay, And so therefore it isn't an it's fixed doctrine. It is in Jesus Christ's message of salvation. This is a message of LGBT. Aren't these people? Why why don't we want to prevent these people from loving each other? And Obama and Pope frances have been on every agenda of the left. That's a lie, not only that LGBT is perfectly acceptable, but that we should have climate change and quit using hydrocarbon fuels because they emit carbon dioxide, which can somehow poisonous chemical even though it's plant food. Every possible misconception and lie of Satan, these two Obama and Pope Francis Brigolio have been put in place to advance.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, I would say that Catholics around the world have to understand the Obama administration. Barack Obama, Joe Biden, Dennis McDonald those are the three primary people once mcdonoughy came White Else chief of staff. In their daily briefing, they use the Catholic Church as a tool for their foreign policy. They use it as and that's not what the Church is for. And Pope Francis allowed that, So that Catholics around the world have to understand they have to demand the separation of church and state as it should be and not have church be a tool for foreign policy in the Middle East, in legalized resettlement of immigration and in China. And the other thing is and this is just a personal aside. I don't have a problem with gay people. I don't have a There was a gay guy who was instrumental in getting Trump elected in Pennsylvania named Scott Presler. So I don't have a problem with gay people. I don't have a problem with the gay community. And there are gay people who are religious. That's between in my opinion, them and their God. So you know, this is a really tricky time for the church to go forward into this and people are more accepting of the gay lifestyle now than they were when Theodre McCarrick was in the seminary in nineteen sixty, so there is something coming on that.
Speaker 2: And Chris, if you'll put up the book I wrote on the truth about Neo Marxism, cultural Maoism and anarchy and this is exposing woke insanity and asia disinformation. And Mike, I encourage you to read this book because it shows how the ideology was purposely morphed into a sexual revolution which was aimed at undermining Christ, Christianity, God and creating anarchy.
Speaker 3: Which is what they've done.
Speaker 2: Now I'm going to tie this to communists China in a minute, but my point I'm going to make is that the Catholic Church has become in a sense, this is what Poplio the thirteenth was worried about, that Satan has entered the Catholic Church and is now ruling the Catholic Church. And so therefore, in terms of people being gay or lesbian, there's always been a small percentage about all populations that are gay or lesbian or have sexual what I consider to be perversions. Okay, but the point is, the demand now is that we celebrate these perversions, that we not only accept them, but we bless them, that we allow them legitimacy. And so therefore you know the subjective nature of this postmodernism, which says, you know, there is no absolute truth, there are no absolute values, there are no real rules. So someone can say, well, my identity bi sexual identity is not my sex organs, it's my gender, which belongs to a camel who lives four thousand years ago and was a transsexual camel before there was even civilization. Okay, No, that that's fundamentally schizophrenic. That's the idea of a lunatic that needs psychiatric care. Okay, because but all that idea has got to be celebrated and made to be You can't speak against it, as if you do, you're not politically correct, and you have to be censored and negated. So these ideas are very They start from the public relations of manipulation that began in the sixties with a gay movement saying, why don't you let these these two little men just love each other, these two little fuzzy bears. Why can't it's okay if they love each other, isn't it? Well, all the time, they don't talk about what the sexual practices are. They don't show you gay parades, they don't show you with whips and chains and beating each other. They don't show you the sado masochism, they don't show you the So then we if all these perversions are acceptable, the next one, don't We have sex with the dead, you know that's what that's acceptable too. Well, how about sex snuff, sex where you kill people. Well, if that's just my proclivity, you can say, why would you not allow me to do this?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 2: So the perversion here, the language perversion, and the fundamental what what Archibicialighano is saying, he's making a very fundamental moral statement. He's saying, the Catholic Church has gone astray. The Catholic Church now as an institution, is itself committing an apostasy. It is preaching against what the Gospel of Jesus Christ is. Jesus Christ does not go out and, you know, celebrate sexual perversion. He's here on earth to say, here are the rules, and there are consequences to not following God's rules on earth, and they're not arbitrary rules. And the Catholic Church has been doctrinally motivated for centuries until these people began to bring in their Marxism and begin to bring in their progressivism. And now the Sonadyl movement has us talking to the you know, the marginalized minorities, which means bringing in room for the lgbt And well, I think, you know, church, the church I believe in Baganda was saying to it has become an anti church. And and that's the fundamental issue here where the anti church is then inclined to do the work of Satan, which means, as are the intelligence agencies, and you have the intelligence agencies running the world. And at Truman Show, we think we're voting, but we're not.
Speaker 1: And then well we voted this time. And you know, I think what happened with this election, thankfully it was an almost insurmountable evil. We surmounted the evil with the election. Thank you for doing the work on the on the logarithms and the algorithms. What they did was the Democratic already went too far. The Obama Biden Democrats went too far with exactly what you're saying. They coddled the lgbt Q. They made them mainstream and the and the majority of Americans are like, we don't want this. They didn't want that. It wasn't just Catholics, it's just any Americans. They just don't want it. They don't want people dancing around and.
Speaker 3: You know, granting naked in the streets.
Speaker 1: You know, drag queen shows to try to get uh you know, as as recruiting movies for the for the military. They don't want that. So they went too far with it and they've been punished at the election. It is also part of what the Church is going to go through. The Church is going to go through what we what this election just went through, and it's gonna you know, the Democratic Party is going to get toppled. I think you're going to see a very in a very short time. Pope France is going to have to come up with an idea of what to do because he's losing legitimacy day by day. When this book comes out that I'm publishing, his legitimacy will be seriously questioned by people all around the world.
Speaker 2: Well, and look, you've got the Catholic Church also now and working with the communist Chinese government, and the Chinese government is picking the priests and the hierarchy for the Catholic Church in China while suppressing the Catholic Church, and the Pope is happy to work with Jen Jingpi and again it's money. It's all money, and the and the and McCarrick, with his frequent embassies to the China, architected this evil relationship between the Communist Chinese Party and the Vatican.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's another name you need to put into this. That Secretary Perilin second Cardinals who was the Secretary of the Vatican. Cardinal Perilin now he's there was a two person team that basically excommunicated Archbishop Biganel and Caroline is very involved in the what the how the Vatican has changed its approached the communist China, basically the betrayal of the Chinese Communists of the Chinese Catholic Church, the underground church that thrived for hundreds of years. Perlin is the guy who's behind that. And Carolyn was also very involved in He was the I think it's like a bishop archbishop in Mexico, Nigeria and Venezuela, very involved in these Marxist areas that have a high lot of oil, a lot of money, a lot of globalists, and a lot of corruption. So heron Carolyn is the naming we need to talk about too. I talk about him a lot in the book. Carolyn is the guy who put together the report. It was under his review that made this sort of explain what Mcarah did to the church, to the media and to the and to the people of Catholics. So they put out this report. It was a whitewash. It wasn't a real report, and that's what Vigano was saying it. Basically, that report makes Vigano look like he wasn't really trying hard to get rid of Maca where he really was. So this guy, uh, it's not just Pope Francis, this is the deep state, Carolyn. Uh. Pope Francis and there's others, and you know, Bishop Bigano stands up to him and names them.
Speaker 2: Well, it's a deep state in the deep Church. Yes, and they're both now in this book Jacques, which we just published on the authored by Archbishop Biganal, and what he says is he's talking about Archbishop Mike myself, the thief who before a Bigonald also opposed the Catholic Church and terms of apostasy, and he writes Archbishop Prigano was writing this here on the Catholic Church has become an anti church and it's anti anti christ oriented to those who remind me that arch Marcel lefever never went so far as to question of the legitimacy of the Roman pontiff while acknowledging the heresy and even the apostasy of the council or popes, when he exclaimed Rome has lost the faith. Rome is in apostasy. I remind them, in the last fifty years the situation is dramatically worsened, and all probability this great pastor today would act with equal firmness publicly repeating what he said then only to his clerics. Quote in this pastoral council, the spirit of error and lies has been able to work at ease, planning time bombs everywhere that will blow up the institution in due course. That's something that Archbishop of Fabre wrote nineteen seventy seven. And again, he who is seated on the throne of Peter participates in the worship of false gods. What conclusion could we draw, perhaps in a few months time, the face of these repeated acts of communication with false cults. I don't know, I wonder, but it is possible that we will find ourselves face to believe, forced to believe that the Pope is not pope, because at first sight, it seems to me, I do not yet want to say it in a solemn public way, that is impossible for someone who is a heretic to be publicly and formally pope. That was in March nineteen eighty six. Now I did a DVD when Pope Francis was first put into place, which was on the last Pope, and I'm increasingly coming to the conclusion of the last Pope was Benedicta sixteenth and this Pope is not a legitimate Popeye. I agree, And so I think we're at a crisis in the Catholic Church which is similar to the crisis that we have now seen in the United States government.
Speaker 3: And I think it's the people in the United States have just.
Speaker 2: Soundly rejected this whole agenda of Kamala Harris, of Joe Biden, and Biden's corruption was massive in terms of not only also participating with Ukraine, taking millions and billions of dollars from China for his son and the son's investment firms out of both Ukraine and of China, stealing money out of the Treasury. All this money of the Treasury's deficit spending is going somewhere it's all being stolen, and you've got that much money funding or international organizations of intelligence operating the most grievous crimes imaginable against human beings ventanol and drugs across the border, supporting the drug cartels. Children is old and the sex slavery tricked into sex slavery to live lives of unimaginable horror.
Speaker 3: People forced him to force.
Speaker 2: Labor working in the lives of unimaginable horror with his entire prices at the border, created intentionally by the Obama and Biden demons and their State Department and their CIA, and fostered by the Catholic Church.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and.
Speaker 1: I wrote this back and forth. I did some emailing back and forth with Archbishop Bagano. I said, look, we're just telling the truth about what's happening in the church, what's happening in the Obama Biden White House, and the truth is God's word. So God's on our side on this. God will fix his church. God will fix Jesus' church. Jesus will fix his church. We're the vessel, our words, our truth is how people learn and hear. And that's what happened in selection. People got the real truth about what was happening with Biden. Who Donald Trump really was. It wasn't through a filter of media. They got through around that media filter that thwarted him in twenty twenty. That was part of that plandemic. And so the people were able to make the choice because the people are good people people, you know, whether they're Catholics, it's Catholics in the Catholic Church, or American voters or European voters in all their various countries, people want basically the same civilized values. And so we're going to always get that. But what we need is the truth. We need. God's word is the truth, and we need and God is on our side when we tell it. And we're just sitting here telling the truth.
Speaker 2: Well, you've documented the truth and you were there for sand experience it, you saw it, and now you're chronicle. I get, and I'm sure it was a shock to you when you realize that this evil was there.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I didn't want to write the book. I said that at the beginning. I don't want to have to write this book because I don't want to believe this is happening. But it is. So it's an almost insurmountable evil, and we talk about it, We inform people about it. They make decisions about it. They make decisions about how they attend church, how they discuss their religion with their pastors and their bishops, and that influences the direction of the church. That's how it has to happen.
Speaker 2: Well, this evil has to be exposed and has to be rooted out, and it has to even if it brings down great institutions. It has to happen. Donald Trump is going on to the almost insurmountable task of reforming this amount of evil. And I don't think it's possible for us to do it alone. I think the entire Biblical life is that the real path here, and we're what we're advancing and arguing for is ultimately, you know, asking for forgiveness and for repenting and asking for revival. So second Chronicle seven fourteen, which basically says that my people will quit their evil ways and get on their knees and beg forgiveness. I will hear their plea and save their land. And we're in one of those moments where we have not yet had the judgment of God. It's impending there will be a judgment of God. But I think that enough people have come awake instead of being woke, that are fighting this now. And you see that in the vote that Donald Trump God winning all five of the swing states, you know, sweeping the majority of the country except for some enclaves and the just on the Pacific coast, not even all of California anymore, a feuse, you know, the states in the northeast, and other than that, the rest of the country said no way, we don't want this nonsense.
Speaker 3: We rejected.
Speaker 2: And so therefore that is the beginning of repentance and revival. But again, and I watched this morning of a video with Donald Trump saying, we've got to bring the Bible back into our lives. We've got to bring God back into that. We won't do this without bringing God back in. And if you remember when the Antipa and Black Lives matters were trying to burn down Saint John's for Presbyterian Church, which is right across the street from the White House, on the other side of the Loafayette Park of church that every president of the United States has attended virtually back to the beginning that he was held a Bible out in front, and the mainstream media ridiculed him and blamed him for the riot and blamed him for the damage under the Church. I think the American people, now have rejected the media, are beginning to see the CIA, and I think will find the CIA's hand in the middle of deposing a Benedict the sixteenth and putting Bergoglio in as a false pope who was a Marxist with a reputation. And I think we're going to expose that reputation. You know, you don't think that Bargolio is supporting all of this going on in the priesthood, becoming homosexual and pedophilia with boys without having himself had a history in Argentina. And I think that history needs to be exposed. We need to understand it. We need to understand who we're dealing with, same as with Obama, and these agendas want to take us away from traditional families. We're now having increasing numbers of children raised by one parent because of divorce. We're not having parents remain in marriages that require mature reconciliation and adjustment to another person. Not easy to do, but amitment you make, and that commitment has deep meaning. It's why these are sacraments It's why these are vows. These are promises that you should not make casually. And so therefore, until we get back to God and understanding that you know this, our experience here is all we get to take from here, and it will be judged of the idea that you know guys like Hararii. No Hararii can say God is just a skyfairy. Well, I'd like to see Hararii, when he faces judgment, argue that to God himself. And so therefore we're dealing with a fundamental disconnect which I've tried to work on in that book on the truth about Neo Marxism, cultural malolism, and anarchy. Just like I tried to expose the truth about climate science and the truth about energy climate warm energy climate change and global warming.
Speaker 3: I wanted to make sure.
Speaker 2: That everybody understood this was all not sense. So therefore we're doing this in anticipation of your book. But Christ, we'll put up the current book. I want people to see that again so that they can get the current book in anticipation of the future book. So the Mike, the current book you have out is.
Speaker 1: Again the book is the Kase peaching in prison. Joe Biden has a lot in there about this Alligance of Prosperity, a blow by blow description of Joe Biden's involvement in it, Orlando Hernandez's involvement in it, and General Kelly's involvement in it, and where it took the government in through twenty sixteen, and I believe I stopped in twenty sixteen. But this new book has what came out of that and the you know, sort of the Vatican, what the Vatican did with the Alliance of Prosperity. So yes, the kase in Peach in prison, Joe Biden important book to get the two of them together are very important and they compliment each other really well.
Speaker 2: Well, Mike, we'll have you back and when the new book is published, and we'll do more interviews on this, because I think you had firsthand experience of the nature of this evil that we're describing in the Deep State and the deep Church exactly.
Speaker 3: It has to be.
Speaker 2: Ended, It has to be rooted out, and with God's help, it will be done. Any any last comments you like to make as we finished wrap up this session.
Speaker 1: No, but I I thank Archbishop Pagano for all his work and his prayers, and I think uh arc Angle Ur chain arc Angle Michael for his help in this too. I think I helped held at eight. I had uh arch Angel Michaels, Saint Michael's prayers helping me throughout this process.
Speaker 2: Well, it's important it should be said at the end of the Mass and the mash to be restored to the original liturgy. And we're not white supremacists for saying that, and we're not terrorist because we believe in God and the the you know, the concluding thing, the point I want to make in all of this is that again God, the God always wins. God's going to win here too. God did not create this experience and the human race for Satan to win. But again, this is a great test and we are going to face the judgment of God because we have just killed too many children and you know, babies cut to pieces in the womb, their body parts sold since wor will be weighed. We allowed got to be taken out of our schools by the Supreme Court since the nineteen forties.
Speaker 3: We've got to restore these things.
Speaker 2: We've got to get back to a limited government which does not have so much money and so much power control our lives and realize that the the people are sovereign and the states were constituted to be a sovereign to the federal government, which had limited enumerated powers in the original Constitution. So therefore our founding fathers realized that our rights were bestowed by God. Human rights could not be taken away. The human soul has a value to God that merit its creation and also its salvation, and that Jesus Christ came to earth for that purpose, and his mission was not to be liberation theology and twisted into the woke version of kumbaya