Speaker 1: You're listening to Later with Moe Kelly on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 2: I am six forty. It's Later with Mo Kelly. Let's go Beyond the box Score with Jackie Ray. Jackie Ray is good to see you this evening. You're ready to do this.
Speaker 3: I am ready to go.
Speaker 2: This segment going beyond the box Score, where sports and society meet, I think is perfect for this next discussion. We know that former President Trump sat down with Joe Rogan, whose sports adjacent with the UFC. We know that Vice President Harris and presidential candidate sat down with Shannon Sharp, NFL Hall of Famer, Pro Football Hall of Famer and also podcast hosts, one of the fastest rising podcast hosts in history. What does it say to you when there really no more boundaries anymore, it's just media.
Speaker 4: So as a person who is trained in journalism as you are, sometimes it's unnerving to sit back and look at the direction things are going. Because Shannon Sharp, you and I have talked about this, he's not a great interviewer. He is Uncle Shay Shay, and it's great to sit down with him and have a conversation. But you know, especially when you're talking about politicians, you want to be able to know enough about their policies, know enough about their background that when they say anything that's kind of outside or maybe adjacent to what you know about them, you have a very good follow up question where you can ask that hard hitting question and you can potentially get people either new information or you can reiterate something that they should know but maybe they don't know. And you're talking about Joe Rogan, obviously I have a preference between these two people. But when you're talking about Joe Rogan and Shannon Sharp, neither one of them, in my opinion, do fantastic or outstanding interviews. They all lean in towards their bias, whatever that may be good bad, and neither one of them have done enough of their homework to ask the kind of questions they're going to be impactful on, either changing people's mindsets or offering new information.
Speaker 2: I come at this a different way. I think it's a both and proposition. I don't mind when you have these podcast hosts who are not journalists, who are sitting down with very important people having conversations which could be substantive or rather simple.
Speaker 5: I don't mind that.
Speaker 2: But I want it to be both, and I don't want it to be in lieu of serious conversations with serious journalists if you are skipping over those conversations to have three hour conversations with Joe Rogan. And let me just say, if you need three hours to talk to anyone, you're not a good interviewer at all. You need to be able to get to the point inside of three hours. You're just rambling and meandering and hoping you come up with something. But I don't mind it. I don't mind she had and sharp. I don't mind Joe Rogan. But not instead of sixty men, not instead of a presidential debate, you know what I mean? And now politics is now a form of entertainment. That's what bothers me. We are looking to be entertained. I'm reading people. It's like, well, I want to be able to see so and so talk to so and so. No, that's not what it's about. I want to be able to hear the substantive answers of a person who wants to be leader of the free world, and hopefully the person asking the question is armed well enough to be able to probe and actually get to something. For example, let me go back in history real quick. I didn't mind when Bill Clinton went on with our Sinio Hall. Yeah, because he was also doing the other stuff. It was in addition to, not instead of So that's where I come out on that. I don't think we're going to learn anything from either conversation. Will we be entertained, probably, and we're getting more entertainment than information and education, then I think it says more about us as a society.
Speaker 4: And that's exactly what I was going to say. I think if anyone wants to take anything out of this, it might be a self reflection moment. Are you because we're at the point now where it's the dumbing down of our society, So now you have to ask yourself, am I part of the dumbing down? These are hard questions that we really need to ask ourselves. Do you need to see and are you okay with Donald Trump going on the Joe Rogan Show and then people who are actually trying to support his campaign being left in the cold while he does so, Or is it important to actually care about the American people? Do you want to hear him talk about how it was surreal for him to be in the White House or do you want him to break down his policies and how they are going to impact you, and how he's going to go through our governmental process to get those things passed. I agree with Yes, you want to be able to relate to the person that's going to lead our nation, so don't I'm right there with you. I don't mind these one offs that ask them more of those personal questions, but it has to be after I have seeing you sit down with seasoned journalists, a political journalist who's been doing it for thirty years, who knows what you did when you were over here and has this background to ask questions that I wouldn't even think of.
Speaker 3: I need to see both.
Speaker 4: I need to see that you are going to be really good at your job and you are relatable. I don't need to know that you just appealed to whatever I think you should be.
Speaker 3: I need to know that you're educated enough to do this job.
Speaker 2: We completely agree in that respect, and it saddens me because I hold America, the country the ideals to a much higher standard. When we talk about American exceptionalism, it is more an idea than a reality. Now, when you talk about American exceptionalism and you want just bare bones basic, the lowest possible common denominator, then American exceptionalism doesn't really exist as it originally was envisioned. I don't have anything against Joe Rogan, but he doesn't have the background or the foundation to talk about this particular sular moment within the context of history. I don't have anything against Shannon Sharp, but I damn sure know that he doesn't have the background, the historical foundation to be able to put any of this in its proper context.
Speaker 5: So we just getting entertainment.
Speaker 2: And if that's all we want is a nation, then okay, then oh, that's all we.
Speaker 4: Want is a nation. Then we shouldn't be surprised that we're not first in education. We shouldn't be surprised that we have the highest mortality rate when women give birth. We shouldn't be surprised that we are at the bottom of the bear, that our dollar is losing its value. Don't be surprised if you just want to laugh and giggle, laugh and giggle and let the world pass us by.
Speaker 5: Oh you're saying that there's a correlation here.
Speaker 3: I am no.
Speaker 5: I am no.
Speaker 3: Like my dad used to tell me all the time.
Speaker 4: You know, at the end of the day, your safety, your well being is your own responsibility. And if you are not cognizant enough to know that, you just want to know that a person agrees with your mindset instead of knowing that they can can lead the country in the right direction, then you, my friend, are part of the problem.
Speaker 2: Ah that agreement. I say it all the time. We are not as Americans. We're not in search of information or even education. We're in search of affirmation. We want confirmation bias. We want our politicians to reflect our worldview, not necessarily push forward our world where that leads us as a nation.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 2: We have eight days until the election, and then the election won't be decided in eight days, so who knows what this conversation will look like a month from now.
Speaker 5: But I do know.
Speaker 2: I do know that neither Joe Rogan nor Shannon Sharp their respective conversations, added to that equation.
Speaker 5: It's later with mo Kelly.
Speaker 2: We're going to continue to go beyond the box score with Jackie Ray on the other side of this break, and when we do, we're going to talk about this recent podcast by angel Reaes when she sat down with Shaquille O'Neil, and despite Shaquille nils best intentions, he embodied all of the sexism, all the misogyny, all the disparate treatment of w NBA players that we had long talked about.
Speaker 5: You don't know what I mean, Well, we'll tell you about it next.
Speaker 1: You're listening to Later with Moe Kelly on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 2: PFI AM six forty Yes Later with Mo Kelly and Jackie Ray, as we continue to go beyond the box Score. Jackie Ray checked us out back on October twenty fourth, the episode of Angel Reese's podcast, Unapologetically Angel, she sat down with Basketball Hall of Famer Shaquille O'Neill. And everyone knows who Shaquille O'Neil is. He needs no introduction, and Angel rees has long admired Shaquille O'Neill. Shaquill O'Neil is about maybe fifty three. Angel Reese is twenty two, so there's a maybe a father daughter dynamic to this, right, and Shaq is a father of daughters. I think all of them are older than Angel Reees, so the context is key. They had a conversation which I thought was going to lead somewhere pretty positive, meaningful informative, talking about how you could expand the w NBA so it is more attractive in a sports sense to fans to increase viewership, and Shack put up the idea that if you lowered the rims it could impact viewership positively. More people would want to see women dunking. He made the comparison between the NBA you have certain skills, good shooters, ball handlers, and we had dunkers, but not in the w NBA. Paraphrasing, but that's basically the argument. But then he went on and said, quote, imagine you in the same little shorts you had on at the Wild and Out show dunking. You know how many T shirts you're gonna sell?
Speaker 3: And this is why we choose the bear.
Speaker 2: Explain that reference point, Well, I could explain it. There was a thought experiment posted on social media like and women were asked if you were stranded in a force or something, you were lost, and there was the danger of a bear or a man out there, which would you choose? And I'm messing it up, but that's basically what was and women overwhelmingly chose the bear as the threat that they would rather deal.
Speaker 4: With, right because unless the bear is hungry, if you just play your cards right, he might leave you alone. But there's no chance that you can get through their unscathed. But I really thought, and I'm really glad you laid that out the way that you did with the age difference, and there's just probably this father daughter, you know, situation, because there's certain things that a couple of things that went wrong with this that comment specifically, and because I saw several clips every people clipped that so fast, that was running so fast around social media.
Speaker 3: But Shack has.
Speaker 4: Been adamant about lowering the rim for over a decade. This is he has been unwavering in that thought process of lowering the rim. I understand why the women don't want to do it, but I also understand why Shaq would really lean into that. Dunking was his bread and butter. If you don't remember, he was breaking rims back in the day. That was our fanfare around Shack. So I understand why dunking would be a big deal to him. But to add the booty short thing into it. You know, women's sports are the only genre of sports where sex appeal is always at the forefront of how can we make it sexier.
Speaker 3: How can we make it sexier?
Speaker 4: When the NBA was failing, it wasn't about how can we make these men more appealing to women? It was about how can we make the game better, How can we make sure that people can have access to these athletes a little bit more. It's always about the game and the players playing it, not their attractiveness to the opposite sex. And so for Shack to be as old as he is, know the history the way that he does, and still lean into that is a problematic sentiment because quite frankly, as a person who's been covering the WNBA for three years and has been a fan for much longer, I do not care about the fans that need to see booty cheeks on a dunk you can go.
Speaker 2: What's troubling to me is there's the historical aspect of, yes, we see what they do with women's volleyball, for example, you see what they've done with women's tennis, and how they sexualize a lot of the outfits for the purpose of television viewing.
Speaker 3: Right, even gymnastics men's outfit versus.
Speaker 2: Outfit, absolutely, and I understand with Shacks very neanderthalists delivery what he was getting at, though horrible, what he did have correct was lowering the rims. I agree with that we don't need the booty shorts, but I agree with lowering the rooms.
Speaker 5: Here's why they already play with the smaller ball.
Speaker 2: It's not as if that subtle differences between the men's and women's game will destroy.
Speaker 5: The integrity of the game.
Speaker 2: If he could have left out the booty shorts and the sexualist of it out of his remarks, then I think I would have been okay, and most people would have been okay. But he's not wrong about lowering the rim at least when where.
Speaker 5: I said so.
Speaker 4: I've had this conversation with several players. Olivia Nelson Odota, she's a forward for the Connecticut Son She can actually dunk. She doesn't dunk, and so I had the chance to ask her, Olivia, why don't you dunk? So to your point, it's a catch twenty two. She doesn't agree with the lowering of the rim, but by her own admission, she can't just dunk at will during the game because it's got to be something she practices over and over again. She's got to be mentally prepared for. That's something that you have to do when something's just outside. For those of you who are not athletic, I sing, so let's do this. There's certain notes that I can hit just off top right. There's certain notes that if I'm a sing that song, I need three days of practice first because that notes a little bit out of my range, because that's something that's not easy for me. So obviously you do practice that because you know that's entertaining. So again, this is an athletic sports. Sport is entertainment. I would be fine with them lowering the rim a touch. I wouldn't be because again, we have several women. Britney Griner is what six ' nine sheep rarely dunks.
Speaker 2: But let me jump in there. It's not about dunk. It's about the virality of dunk.
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, you know yeah, because a few times we have seen Britney dunk it was like, oh okay, you had to go back and kind of look at the replay and be like, oh, yeah, I guess she did done.
Speaker 2: But but she lowered the hammer on fools someone who tried to block it. That's what Shaq is trying to get at. I get that, That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I get I get that too. It's never gonna fly. And I understand there's a level of ego a little bit, I would say as a whole, because you don't want to say we need to do this to appeal to that.
Speaker 5: You don't.
Speaker 4: You don't want to say that, and so I understand why that. But again I've always said that, well, if you don't want to lower the rim because you're like, no, that's the height that the men is, then explain the ball to me. It's always going to be that that back and forth. I've learned to not really engage in the fight with WNBA players because it's a unanimous thing. It's unanimous the players do not want this to happen.
Speaker 2: All I can say is I like it as it is, but I understand the poll for it to go in that direction. And there were similar discussions about the NBA as far as adding the three point shot, tweaking the game so it's more attractive to viewers. This is an ongoing discussion and the WNBA is going through the exact same growing pains as the NBA when they added the three point shot back in nineteen seventy eight, nineteen seventy nine.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but with the addition of Steph Curry.
Speaker 4: They've even thought about adding an additional line, a one point shot. So the game does have to evolve, and it has to evolve in a way that it's more engaging, not only for the viewers but for the players as well, because you and I both know the egos and the intensity after seeing somebody the whole team elevates. When somebody gets posterized on a dunk. It really does change. It helps the energy of the team, it helps the energy for the fans. I am not opposed to it, but I have learned asking that question.
Speaker 3: I'll get you death stairs.
Speaker 5: Hey Jackie Ray, I gotta run.
Speaker 2: Are we gonna see you Wednesday night at the Letter with mo Kelly pre Halloween?
Speaker 3: Soare you will? I'll be at the Monster Bash all.
Speaker 5: Right, talk you soon.
Speaker 2: It's a Later with mo Kelly caf I AM six forty Live Everywhere the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 1: You're listening to Later with mo Kelly on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 2: Mo Kelly Live Everywhere on the iHeartRadio app. And when we started to show off tonight, we were kind of previewing. When we would we would talk about what I called Venice at the time, but I meant Venom the Last Dance, the third in the trilogy of the Venom movies, how it debuted this past weekend, and how it was going to make money regardless of how crappy the actual film is. It's gross one hundred and seventy five million off its first weekend. It did gangbusters internationally, one hundred and twenty four million dollars internationally.
Speaker 5: By any i'll say financial measure.
Speaker 2: That is a hit because the budget was only about one hundred and twenty million. But the movie, which I have not seen, is absolute trash from what I'm told, so it's going to make money even though it's absolute trash. It came in at number one with one hundred and seventy five million total worldwide gross, but fifty one, which is what Mark Ronner indicated earlier, which was under the sixty five million or so that it was forecast to bring in domestically this weekend. So it's number one. Venom The Last Dance. I have no desire to see it. I won't be seeing it even when it's free or available on Blu Ray.
Speaker 5: Oh look at that.
Speaker 2: The Last Dance Limited Edition four K Steelbook Blu Ray is already up for pre order. Yeah you want that in your library, don't you.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But see, the thing is, I don't buy any physical media anymore, not CDs, not DVDs, not DVD ROMs.
Speaker 5: Not vinyl.
Speaker 2: I don't do analog cassettes. I don't do physical media.
Speaker 6: I still do, but only for special things that you know, like say the Criterion Collection or Keino Larber that have like a good commentary, something that has rewatch value and extras and documentaries and stuff like that.
Speaker 5: I think mine is more a product of age.
Speaker 2: I want to have fewer physical attachments as I get older.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, you.
Speaker 6: Don't want the bill I pay to store my library up in Seattle every month. The critics Rotten Tomatoes score for Venom the Last Dance, it's thirty eight percent. The audience score is eighty percent.
Speaker 2: Clearly there is an audience for this garbage. No, we can say that there's certain food which is not healthy for you. We could talk about flaming hot cheetos and we can say it is not real food. We can say it's not healthy or good for you, have all these preservatives and chemicals in it which are probably gonna kill you, but there is an audience for flaming hot Cheetos.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I eat Doritos sometimes. I eat broccoli sometimes, but I don't want to steady diet of Dorrito's.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, if you only come out with one, you know, every three years or so, then yeah, with one, what a ben a movie?
Speaker 5: Oh okay, that's what I meant.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So if you can wet their appetite every now and then, then yeah, it would make sense.
Speaker 5: I get the business decision behind it.
Speaker 7: When you look at the box office for some of the films that have come out in the past few weeks, very few of those have hit one hundred million out the gate. We've had some thirty eight, some forty eighths and fifty eight. I think there was even one seventy five. But one hundred out the gate. That's a lot for this film. And it's amazing to me because I don't think any of us, Foosh included, can find one person that has seen it and said it was good, which is what I told Mark on Friday. Sony is spending a lot of money to send interns and employees and family.
Speaker 5: And friends to go and see this film. I do not believe that this film is making this.
Speaker 2: Kind of money on truth or you're a truth or here's why I'm not going to dismiss what Tawaala is saying out of hand. When you see a wild a wildly inconsistent box office between domestic and international when it should do better domestically, it raises my eyebrows.
Speaker 5: You can go back to Avatar Way of Water.
Speaker 2: That movie did far more money internationally than domestically, and to this day, I can only tell you about maybe three or four people in my own world friend circle, professional circle who saw that movie.
Speaker 5: Oh, I wouldn't see that if you paid me.
Speaker 2: But the thing is that movie, for the amount of box office who was doing, would need people to see it two and three times, and I did find anyone who saw it more than once in the theaters. So when I see what or I listened to what Twala is saying, and he's saying, look, these box office numbers seem a little hanky. Because you have one hundred and twenty four million internationally and only fifty one million domestically. For Sony domestic property, it's fair to say, Wow, that's strange, that's odd, that's weird. For a movie which should have no real It didn't have any heat behind. It was like people were lining up expecting it, waiting for the movie. And you know, those international numbers just seem a little bit odd.
Speaker 6: I suppose, but look at some of the things that are successful that you would really rather open a vein than go see you. You just you can't underestimate how bad everybody's taste is. And you know, we have to include ourselves in that once in a while, but like I said, not always.
Speaker 2: You got to mix up the diet. Number two would Smile To with nine point five million. Number three was The Wild Robot, still hanging in there. Number four was Conclave with six million opening week. Number five was We Live in Time. That's the A twenty four movie. Number six was Terrifire three still hanging around for Halloween. Number seven was Beetlejuice. Beetlejuice that is still doing gangbusters money. It is now at four hundred and forty one million worldwide. It won't get to half a billion, but it's still it's done far better than I think anyone expected.
Speaker 6: We're gonna get a beetlejuice, beetlejuice, Beetle juice, aren't we.
Speaker 2: We have to because you have to least build off that success. You have to. You have to go to the well one more time. Even if it flops. You have a built in audience that you know was asking for another movie.
Speaker 5: I'd watch it. I liked the second one. Okay. I was about to ask you, dude, any of us see I didn't see it. I didn't see it. So you liked him? Mark?
Speaker 6: I thought it was great fun and there's a really inspired musical bit in it that I don't want to ruin for you, but it involves one of the craziest songs of the sixties. And I just had a great time.
Speaker 5: All right.
Speaker 2: Well, as we go to break, just got to let you know the Dodgers have just oh well, they didn't shut out the Yankees. They gave up a late two run home run, but they closed out Game three to win four to two. So the Dodgers are now one win away from clinching the twenty twenty four World Series. And no, I don't want them to do it in La. Just go ahead and do it in New York and get it over with. Don't play around with it. Just take care of business. So they can possibly take care of business and the Yankees. Tomorrow night in New York, It's Later with Mo Kelly. We got your horoscope when we come back. KFI AM six forty were live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 1: You're listening to Later with Moe Kelly on demand from KFI AM six forty KFI Mo Kelly.
Speaker 2: Live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app, and your horoscope for this week. The best Halloween costumes based on your zodiac sign, start as always with Ares. Your best Halloween costume is flaming hot Cheetos. What yeah, impossible to ignore and harder than a stain to get rid of, Aries is flaming hot Cheetos personified. If Aries were a convenience store staple, it would be the finger staining, hysteria inducing, fire breathing, flaming hot Cheeto. Never afraid to go big and rarely in the mood to go home, Aries is well suited or bagged to wrap this cult favorite corn chip. Taurus, your best Halloween costume is Venus, the Goddess of Love. Taurus is ruled by and can choose the two channel Venus herself. Taurus is ruled by Venus planet of attraction and attachment name for the goddess of love, beauty, and fertility. Bulls can lean in by dressing as Venus herself, draped in ivy and passing out pomegranates to plebeians Jim and I Mark, this is for you.
Speaker 5: Okay, I'm ready. Maybe I'm not. This is so great, Okay, I'm not ready.
Speaker 2: His best costumer which best suits his zodiac sign, Princess Leah. Yeah, quick on the draw and with a quip, Princess Leah is the big time space bund Gemini. The Internet rarely agrees on anything, but geeks concur that quick witted, fast acting, one line leveling street fighting Princess Leah of the Star Wars universe is a Gemini.
Speaker 5: Well, who doesn't love Princess Leah.
Speaker 2: Come on, Twins will appreciate that the hallmark hairstyle of this costume provides a space bund for each of their personalities. Cancer and that would be stefan right. Yeah, your moon Cancers can honor their lunar ruler by dressing as it has established the moon with its tidal polls, minstrel blood, and mini moods. I'm just reading this is the luminary that rules the cardinal waters of cancer. The inflatable unisex get up pairs well with as a compliment to the aforementioned where Wolf or any other crush slash object of affection slash obsession a cancer might revolve around. It's complicated, but I'm quite sure you'll figure it out.
Speaker 5: Leo.
Speaker 2: Your best Halloween costume will be Macho Man Randy Savage, Oh boy, showman and fringe enthusiasts. Randy Savage built himself as too hot to handle, too cold to hold. Leo rules the fifth House of Play, and allions are theatrical by nature. There is perhaps no better nor apropos way to channel that energy than in homage to fringe loving, leopard print rocking eighties king of the wrestling ring, Ladies and gentlemen, Randy Macho Man Savage.
Speaker 5: Do it again, Just do it one more time.
Speaker 2: No, it hurts my voice, and I'm struggling with a cold. And I have to know. You sound like you're on the toilet when you do it. That's why I wanted to hear it. See, you're not going to get a rim shot with that. No, no toilet. I don't need your rim shot. And charity. I'm just making a legit request. Please proceed, Virgo, maybe when I feel better. Your costume, which is best suited for your zodiac sign is tequila top shelf only for the discerning Virgo. Little known fact about Virgos. Their reputation of studio sticks in the mud is a bit misguided, as these people know how to party and where to draw the line between letty loose and blacking out. Here's a little known fact about tequila. It's actually a probiotic, making it the perfect elixir for the efficient, healthy heenists that lives in each and every Virgo. Libra, your best Halloween costume suited for your zodiac sign would be Barbie Librafolk ten towards it pretty and the popular, making Barbie very on brand. Libra is ruled by Venus, Venus, planet of esthetics, and is the sign associated with justice and partnership. It's your Barbie, a Mattel distillation of unrealistic yet enduringly aspirational beauty standards on the uptick. Barbie has given women the gift of believing they deserve a hot partner, willing to coordinate outfits, a dream home to call their own.
Speaker 5: And a hot pink sports car. So it ate all bad, Scorpio.
Speaker 2: Are you ready to fallow for years for the Halloween costume which best suits your zodiac side?
Speaker 5: Yeah, plague doctor? What the hell is that? I know that is?
Speaker 6: That's the one with the long beak that looks like a bird. Yeah, oh okay.
Speaker 2: Scorpios are natural healers and fearless in the face of death and or pestilence. Scorpio rules the eighth House of Death and as such as less squeamish about life cycles enclosures than other signs. This Plague doctor costume speaks to that shadowy comfort and the Scorpion's preference for black robes and anonymity.
Speaker 5: Yep, I like this costume all right, Sagittarius. That's me. My best suited Halloween costume is.
Speaker 2: Disco Ballparkley and just twirling.
Speaker 5: Yep.
Speaker 2: Rule by expansive, exuberant planet Jupiter. Archers are inclined to have a good time all the time wherever the fates direct him. Well, I won't disagree with that. Adding an instant and rollicking party vibe to any scenario, be it baptism or barbecue. Sagittarians are the disco ball of the zodiac and can embody that honor with this facet forward accessory kit flamboyant if you say so.
Speaker 5: Uh huh.
Speaker 2: Devil is the hot Halloween costume for Capricorns that's weird. In the major arcana of the Taro, the sign of Capricorn is symbolized by the Devil card with cloven hoofs and carnality In common goats can get on board with being bezel Bob. For character inspiration, see Black Philip in the Witch Hoodies, Rock and Satan Rules. For Aquarius, your preferred costume is hippie. They don't call it the Age of Aquarius for nothing. Folks at their loosest and most liberated water bearers are about radical freedom, untamed pubic hair.
Speaker 5: Ye read why do you give this to me? Tuala?
Speaker 2: This is This is the costume and the impact and the impassioned flying of the proverbial freak flag. Raise yours di y, dressing like the hippies of your or make like a fascist yuppie. And last one, Pisces, your preferred costume given your zodiac sign is fairy.
Speaker 5: Pisces.
Speaker 2: Folks love a woodland scene and winged creature Pisces, people lean hard into fantasy, and in most cases prefer to see themselves as wing creatures flitting through an enchanted forest, rather than flightless humans walking the uninspired aisles.
Speaker 5: Of Trader Joe's.
Speaker 2: Here's your chance to take that flight of fancy, fam, And there is your horoscope for this week as we approach Halloween. If I am six forty, We're live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app Talk Without the Tilt K
Speaker 6: S I M K O S T HG two, Los Angeles, Orange County, Live everywhere on the radio app