Speaker 1: Ladies and gentlemen, please put your hands together for the great Chili Brown.
Speaker 2: Chilly Chili Brown. That's up good, you see bro, one of my green m and ms.
Speaker 1: I don't think that there was any warning about the game being played today. Even when we left the show and I was planning things out, we didn't really discuss it. And then I saw on the Rod Ryan Show Instagram stories it said, hey, Chili Brown, what you're doing today at a twenty m. I don't think he is that how you found out?
Speaker 3: No, I found out when I saw a big old thing of candy corn.
Speaker 1: Dude, I just had one. They're wonderful, they're fresh. It's a brand new twenty twenty four batch. At least I'm led to believe it's the twenty twenty four batch. If you believe some people, there was one batch made in the fifties and we're still using from them.
Speaker 3: Probably that's the.
Speaker 1: Same year they made all the fruitcake. It's just one year they made all that stuff. Okay, So we got to bring on some contestants here. We got Monster Jam tickets for next Saturday. Big Day with Monster Jam today. Congress to everybody that got in on the discounted ticket.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Kevin, Good morning, Hey.
Speaker 1: Kevin, good morning, and welcome to the Chili Brown Game. We're gonna have Chili Reid from It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown, and you're gonna guess how many candy corns are in his mouth? Okay, okay, all right, bro, good to have you on contest it number two. Hey, Justin, come on downy.
Speaker 2: Good morning, good morning, good morning, Justin.
Speaker 1: Welcome to the downtown Chili Brown Game. Listen carefully, okay, try to hear those.
Speaker 2: Candy corn rolling around in his mouth. And next up ish is Peyton. Hey, Peyton, come on down there, good morning.
Speaker 1: Congratulations and getting in on the Chili Brown game. Could you shake that again? That's the Those are the candy corns? Yes, okay, very good. Okay, Peyton. What he's gonna do, He's gonna put all those candy corns in his mouth?
Speaker 2: Testing I'm a page. Let's go with twenty one.
Speaker 1: Okay, twenty one, lucky number twenty one. You know what they say about twenty one?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know what they say.
Speaker 4: They're not doing, so back top so okay, So candy corn go in the bouth Okay you're ready, Chili, here we go, so love.
Speaker 2: You said it. They're all gone. Good job, they're all in. They're all in. Twenty one. Please okay, Now you don't eat the candy corn. You just keep them in the mouth.
Speaker 1: And then you can eat them and then page page twenty one, Chili age twenty one. It's the great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown. How many candy corn are in his mouth? Take it away as only you can?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Wrong? Works up?
Speaker 1: Sorry?
Speaker 2: What happened? I will rob? How fairy? What an actor? What to read? Halloween?
Speaker 3: It's over and I'm missed it.
Speaker 2: He got her again.
Speaker 1: He got her again.
Speaker 2: He got her to set all night in that patch.
Speaker 3: Every year she stumps out the punkin peck leaning Linement, all alone, wait for the great Punkin.
Speaker 2: He pisses her off every year.
Speaker 3: Linness was asleep waiting, and later that night Lucy comes to bring him home and took him into one bed.
Speaker 2: Big strap big, I mean he's coming in cold. It's the first read of the year. I thought.
Speaker 1: He questioned it, and it sounds like he's been kind of practicing. I'm wanting to say he has. It's like he's been doing this on his own, in his own free time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, I like Tony said, Jack Ascid, got a little.
Speaker 2: Commentary in there. Okay, Kevin, the person that.
Speaker 1: Comes closest without going over the actual number of candy corn in his mouth will be today's winner.
Speaker 2: Kevin, how many candy corn? I'm gonna go with thirty six? Thirty six candy corn? Okay, I'm gonna put you on hold. Let's go over to Justin.
Speaker 1: Hey, Justin, good morning, Good morning, Justin. Kevin's in on thirty six? How many candy corn in Chili's mouth during that amazing reading this morning?
Speaker 2: Let's go with twenty seven? Twenty seven?
Speaker 1: Okay, because he has such great enunciation thing at home, he doesn't have that many in there.
Speaker 2: Some people are asking did he have any candy corn in there?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 2: It's just such a solid read.
Speaker 1: I got an email right here says, did you forget to put the candy corn in his mouth? That just sounds like Chili's reading? Hey, I too, Peyton s put it out, Chili, Peyton, I got thirty six, I've got twenty seven.
Speaker 2: How many candy corn in?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: I'll take Chili's mouth. I'll take twenty two twenty two because because it was so particulate. Yeah, you know, all right, Tayton, are you shooting?
Speaker 3: This is fush?
Speaker 2: Those are fresh. Bought them from the store yesterday. No thanksycer.
Speaker 1: Kevin in at thirty six, Justin in at twenty seven, and Peyton in at twenty two. Actual candy corn in Chili's mouth.
Speaker 2: He nailed it. Thirty six. Who you got it? Put in the nose?
Speaker 1: Kevin got them, bro, Congratulations it was I mean, you're amazing.
Speaker 2: It was thirty six. What do you giving them? Dude?
Speaker 3: You get the freaking four pack of tickets with kid passes.
Speaker 2: To Monster Jam at NRG. Congratulations, this is the guys. Thank you, and I'm sorry Chili Brown.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, no, no, so gross. I'm sorry anybody that was watching Chili expel the candy corn from his mouth.
Speaker 2: Kevin, hang on for me, great job, Chili Brown.
Speaker 3: Gotta comess I am.
Speaker 2: It must be ninety four or five of the Buzz