Speaker 1: If you are a person who cannot handle ship talking, a person who cannot handle a guy talk, locker room talk, or if you're just too fucking soft, this show is not for you.
Speaker 2: Did we talk about sports?
Speaker 1: Obviously, but we talked about sports if we're at a bar with guys, that's how that's what we talk about. Dick and fark jokes is what we do. If you're too soft, do not listen to the show.
Speaker 3: Why is it there? What happened? Is there? Is that the reason why the light above your chair is discolored?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 3: Dirty? Try that one sock didn't stick? Didn't even get a chance, never had a chance.
Speaker 2: What's that? What's that from?
Speaker 5: Never had a chance?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: It's like literally no, No, there's a movie.
Speaker 3: It's a movie never had a Chance. I I can't remember it.
Speaker 1: No, I see it. It's uh he's skinny now he was a big kid? Yes that one?
Speaker 2: What movie?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 5: Bad Boys?
Speaker 2: No, you're getting there?
Speaker 3: Not he would Jonahill was not in Bad Boys? No?
Speaker 2: No, Nick Loven oh ship yeah?
Speaker 3: So? Uh, Trouble Model.
Speaker 2: Both.
Speaker 5: No, I don't know what that movie is. You never seen traffic Parrot or Troubling Paradise.
Speaker 2: I don't know trouble paradise.
Speaker 5: I just said, I just said something.
Speaker 1: Ship Now I can't think. Yeah, you will look it up for us, Bruce Aden, I'm a.
Speaker 3: Status this one. This one that's a stat one.
Speaker 6: This is I'm the statue man.
Speaker 3: Never had a chance.
Speaker 2: People could be like, it's just more because there's are idiots super bad. It is super bad and found it take you long. We'll take you guys school.
Speaker 5: I'm doing my show.
Speaker 3: Oh that's when he's at the at the grocery store. You're trying to get the Yeah, never had a chance for else because the cops said, like, you got a chance, never had a chance. I thought it was it all like showed was him never had a chance.
Speaker 2: No, he said the cops said something, Yeah, but.
Speaker 3: It's all it showed in that little clip that I had was just on him.
Speaker 2: They got it.
Speaker 3: He's like, never had a chance.
Speaker 2: Got it. That's in my head too.
Speaker 3: What else is in there?
Speaker 2: All in my head?
Speaker 3: All the things you said, all the in my head? What else is in your what do you what else are you thinking about right now? Matthew Angelica gevery Yeah, hell yeah, here's the old dude. Yeah, Hey, you guys watched Happy Gilmore too.
Speaker 2: A part of it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you guys are I watched it? He has watched Quarterback season two yet part of it?
Speaker 5: Part of it.
Speaker 1: We've been so fucking busy, I'd have lives. I'm sorry, we pill have have work and other.
Speaker 3: Other my god.
Speaker 6: Okay, so there's so many other toes, Like there's two employed people here.
Speaker 3: Weren't you home today? No, we actually worked. We were today and he got dropped off at you got dropped off by David. Yeah, very nice. He's a cool dude. He remembered it was probably my favorite driver. He remembered my name and I forgot his. That's sad, I know. I was like, damn it. But I never really worked with him. Like I would walk in and he would be loading his truck and I'd be like, what s up, dude, and I'd leave. Sad it is. It's unfortunate. It's unfortunate. Really, Yeah, but he's always a super nice I walked into the liquor store where my boss buys my beer, and he was like, hey, Bruce, and I was like what somebody, I'm like, fuck, god, damn it. It's a super common name, is all I could think of.
Speaker 2: It.
Speaker 3: It's like, god damn it. And then it's so weird, like I get on Facebook later and it's like David Fuck that's him, God damn it. I remember I work today too, though.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, well are you officially employed?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, he's employed. It not be working.
Speaker 6: And I make more than serventuan dollars you know, all right, well I'm part time.
Speaker 5: Probably make more than you on this check. No, yeah I will.
Speaker 6: No, trust almost made more than them.
Speaker 3: Doubt you're gonna make. Well, that's because he has to pay child support to.
Speaker 2: It's not it's not fair.
Speaker 3: That's your fault kind of No, he's not wrong.
Speaker 2: I mean, you're not wrong.
Speaker 3: He's not wrong. He's attacking now though, attack mode. He's got like his cut off shirt now, he's like feeling himself literally his hand is underneath his shirt, feeling himself, not below. He's up.
Speaker 5: He's up top by his nipples, up by my shoulder.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's up by his nipple.
Speaker 2: He's like from uh.
Speaker 3: What's that the fun always like the the the old dude from uh water boy. Yeah ah, you guys want.
Speaker 2: To make it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, guys likes to see homos.
Speaker 2: All right, cool man. Every packer right there, I'm a man. Thank you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, on the way you made.
Speaker 6: It, you know, right cool or Texas fans Scott Yeah, man manning for you.
Speaker 5: I'm surprised you even have.
Speaker 3: H But if anybody, because I mean ninety percent of the world that has Netflix has seen the hour and forty five minute movie, No, Happy gi More Too. It is very full of nostalgia.
Speaker 2: Oh it is. I see a lot of it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you gotta watch the end. Jadea and I have watched it and you.
Speaker 2: Said it to me and then too, Yeah you call me a bum.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're a bum. That is totally bummo busy. I'm like, you get home at night after probably four or five, at some point in time, you're watching or you're playing a video game instead of watching Happy Gilmore Too.
Speaker 2: I'm not played for a couple of days, to be honest.
Speaker 3: Well whatever you okay, So what time do you get home? Are you home at eight o'clock at night? You've been working fourteen to sixteen He is definitely wearing depends. Are you working his sixteen hour shift, sleeping eight and then getting right back in that coke car selling slanging more coke? I doubt it.
Speaker 2: Whoa, I make no other work too inside that coke car.
Speaker 3: Okay, that doesn't matter, that's not the point. What time do you get home? What time to get home? And I wouldn't say that aloud because there's somebody who's gonna be chirping at you for that.
Speaker 2: True, I have a disclaimer later on. We gotta do it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you should probably uh not say that. I wasn't searching for that. But you get home at what five six o'clock? How many other hours before you go to bed?
Speaker 2: Uh, probably go to bed like around eleven is ish?
Speaker 3: Okay, So you're telling me that you have an hour and a half of time. I get the quarter I get the quarterback thing. That's a that's a big get. That's that's like six hours. That's that's that's a tough one. But then on the other.
Speaker 2: Hand, yeah, then he has practice, he has baseball.
Speaker 3: Yeah, depending what we have for Kennedy, Right, But you can't tell me that none of this time. You haven't been home for a little bit. I get yesterday you had a game.
Speaker 5: We really haven't been I mean we watched it yesterday.
Speaker 2: But we didn't really watch it.
Speaker 3: Why didn't you watch it?
Speaker 2: I mean I was so fucking tired.
Speaker 6: I was.
Speaker 2: I was on three hours of sleep.
Speaker 3: I was saying, why are you on three hours of street?
Speaker 2: Because somebody has to get up at three four o'clock, so that means I gotta get it at three thirty.
Speaker 3: Okay, again, you could go to bed early.
Speaker 2: I tried, but I'm getting fucking all this other ship. I gotta do what.
Speaker 5: He's famous. He's famous.
Speaker 3: He was on PBS.
Speaker 2: He was so were you?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but they didn't really talk about me that much.
Speaker 6: You like a drug addict on BBS?
Speaker 3: What does that mean?
Speaker 2: Yes? Thank you?
Speaker 3: How did you come to that conclude?
Speaker 2: Every Boddy was sweating except for me? I guess even though I felt like I was sweat.
Speaker 5: And was shaking.
Speaker 6: You're looking every way, How do you know what drug? Maybe that was just well, I live in Penny in New York, so.
Speaker 3: You're just dabbling with drug addictime.
Speaker 5: Yes, everybody in the town is a drug addict of some sort.
Speaker 3: It's not bad. It was hot in here, and I wore a flannel to try to support nob and Kettle. I'm sorry for trying to be supportive.
Speaker 2: What I wasn't I wasn't.
Speaker 3: I wasn't wearing a cut off sleeve shirt grabbing my nipple if that's right now, which.
Speaker 2: Is basically you're down here, it's.
Speaker 3: You're kind of kind of sad. That's kind of nipple hand length away, so you measure it so you're always like, hold on, here's my own bleak. I put my other hand there just in case somebody is ever like, how far are you away from your nipple totally hand like your fingers spread, or you're just like tight cutting it. You got your thumb tucked.
Speaker 5: No, I like I like to keep it.
Speaker 2: Sider man.
Speaker 3: Got a spider man over there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, sling webs everywhere.
Speaker 3: Jesus, that's why that white's discolored. That's why you said this is your room. Don't bring in a black light into this damn studio. For the love of.
Speaker 2: God, I got three already in the cold opening.
Speaker 3: That's the best. So Jaana was the one that was like, we did it one time, and she's like that was funny, Like you guys just sitting there.
Speaker 2: Talking one time.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, please, I'm like, you don't laugh, You've been laughing the whole time. There. We we have we have hold on aiden man, spiden.
Speaker 2: We have we have ten people that listen to us.
Speaker 3: Hey, if you watch the TV programmers, three thousand follow horse yeah, boom yeah.
Speaker 6: Oh come on, not though you're gona with I forgot, forgot, I'm forgotten Spider you know.
Speaker 3: Now now you're back to Peter Parker.
Speaker 5: I don't want to actually smart. He's smart as ship.
Speaker 3: Ye he is, Yeah, Peter Parker.
Speaker 5: He makes his own webs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, with help from a spider.
Speaker 3: The first one depends on which Spider Man you watched. The first one he has a he mad all of a sudden, they just shoot out of there and they're like, that's nonsense, and some he makes them. Yeah. Then the second one, what's that guy's name? I forget maguire, No, that's a that's the first one. Second one is.
Speaker 5: You know Ada McDonald.
Speaker 2: Wow, cool, that's.
Speaker 3: Not all I just wanted to say. Andrew Garfield. Yeah that is corraph know. And then the third one is Tom Holland.
Speaker 5: Uh what about this? Like I think we're missing So no.
Speaker 3: There's only three of them. I mean, I guess there's the voice character from the cartoons.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 5: I don't care, but no, because that guy's not.
Speaker 2: Says not Spider Man. That's no that's crazy.
Speaker 3: Which what are you talking about?
Speaker 2: Batman?
Speaker 3: Those are what? What are we talking you?
Speaker 5: You're like you're like a different you know.
Speaker 3: Hold You're like, no, that's not him? Who's not him?
Speaker 6: Just like I'm thinking out loud, I'm kind of just like, I know, I'm lising.
Speaker 3: Trying to I'm trying to follow with you.
Speaker 5: I know, I don't even really want.
Speaker 3: So you have the Andrew Garfield, which is correct, yes, and then we have Tom Holland, which is the third one.
Speaker 5: And who's the other one.
Speaker 3: Toby McGuire is the first in the I'm pretty.
Speaker 5: Sure you just said Tom so May McGuire.
Speaker 3: Tom Soby McGuire, that is, dude? Did Tom drink soby Toby McGuire? I know Andrew Garfield and Tom All.
Speaker 6: Okay, okay, yeah, I just feel like there's another one somewhere.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's the voice character.
Speaker 5: No that that played him, But I know it's wrong, is it?
Speaker 3: Hold on? Isn't that the movie there's that movie where there's like all the Spider Man. There's a bowload of Spider Man and that one is a lot of spider Mans and that one movie because it's like they all like get into that Universe, right, don't. And the third if you watch the newest.
Speaker 5: I've watched every Spider Man like in the newest.
Speaker 3: One, there's there's like that scene where what have you watch?
Speaker 5: You watched every single pay per view for w w F from Like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you hate dude, I me and you were on like the bottom of there's more people that watch that than people that don't. I watch it.
Speaker 1: You don't have it all like in the middle of the night, I come in here to like wake him up with this rolling No.
Speaker 3: He's just hitting last from the last program you watched. I remember I used to have that, dude, just like Nickelodeon or bab You just up here watching Nickelodeon. Mom wasn't on Cinemax earlier.
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, that's how far we're going.
Speaker 3: Yeah, very confused. All right, I would like to be let in. Okay, we can't handle the smoke. F you Canada, right, Travis?
Speaker 4: Travis say that.
Speaker 6: I didn't say we might get Canada as a sponsor, the whole country.
Speaker 3: We have a vidential sponsor.
Speaker 2: I gotta write that down just in case.
Speaker 3: All right, hold on, just for funzies. If we got Canada the country as a sponsor, Aiden represented. Give me your best. It's for fun. Nobody's gonna care. I'm just gonna laugh. I screw up all the time.
Speaker 2: What am I doing?
Speaker 3: You giving me the You're the sponsor, Yeah, you're You're the spot.
Speaker 2: We do our sponsors. What what are you gonna say for Canada?
Speaker 3: Yeah, because they're our sponsor. Now you they want you? Hey, we like.
Speaker 4: Hey.
Speaker 3: We turn to Philip. It's a five three stop with his business smarts, talks like a bro.
Speaker 7: Matt and Dustin join him just for the fun and Lord Dustin SIPs his beer.
Speaker 8: Scott's god his notes. They share fat jokes, talk like their own spots wemig, He's got its own. In the sports talk show, Scott's the captain. Matt and Dustin.
Speaker 7: They know Bruce might be missing, but they still make it fun, fat jokes and drinks.
Speaker 8: They keep it light and run sell me bro sports talking, Bimichi minisoda talk like Dick's fat jokes.
Speaker 9: It's all in the motion.
Speaker 7: Scott leads the way with his business degrees, Dustin drinks, and last they make it all agreed. Matt's not the smartest budd He's got his part. Scott and Dustin. They keep the conversation shot, beer Belly and Brainstein makes it all up. Send me thro a sports talk It's never too tough. Dustin's got his drink, Scott's got his script, Matt Scott his jokes.
Speaker 3: They never get stuck.
Speaker 7: They talk Mike Brews though they're not fat jokes.
Speaker 5: And Beard, They've got it all bought.
Speaker 3: Scott's gootting know how Matt got the jokes.
Speaker 7: Dustin's got the drink. They chiep bit hot and cozy for Mitchie's got it sown in this sports talk show.
Speaker 3: Talk right, Dick's fat jokes. It's all in the flow.
Speaker 7: Send me through a sports talk in bim g Men's soda fog like Ditch, fat jokes.
Speaker 5: It's all in emotion.
Speaker 7: Scott leaves the way with business degrees, Dustin' juice and last thing, make it all greed.
Speaker 2: Good morning, good afternoon, good even.
Speaker 1: It doesn't matter where you are. This is Beer Belly Sports coming in from the Narry Runway Lounge just south of but Menji. My name is Matt Geffrey. Over to my immediate left.
Speaker 2: He is a man of the people. He is a man with two g's. He is the almighty Bruce.
Speaker 3: Leg delightfuler, delightfuler, delightful.
Speaker 2: And then not left or not right, not.
Speaker 3: Behind on I okay, on, I'm gonna ask you this. If he were to be a clock, what o'clock would Aiden be?
Speaker 2: He would be at eleven o'clock to me, because I would.
Speaker 3: Say, yeah, don't see anywhere nine to eleven. I would give you that nine is right here, So midnight has got to be straight ahead, so it's about eleven. Sure, Yeah, this person is about eleven o'clock, So eleven o'clock in front of me. He is the stats stats person, Stat's king. If anybody could come up with a nickname, we need a new nick.
Speaker 2: We didn't, yeah for for mister Aiden Senior squeak.
Speaker 3: He's grown out of the squeak.
Speaker 2: Yeah you got, you got, We got him out of the squeak.
Speaker 3: He's not he did we did, like fucking voice coach hip and being like stop squeaking, you know, like like run another lap. Yeah, stop right now.
Speaker 2: It is no other than Aiden Squeak, not squeak, Jeffrey.
Speaker 3: Squeak, Not squeak squeak. That's gotta be from like a cartoon or something.
Speaker 2: He's not squeak.
Speaker 3: Squeaker, not squeak. I like it.
Speaker 2: So yeah, anyways, do any like.
Speaker 3: Nicknames from like your baseball team? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Any names?
Speaker 3: I mean like ones that you can share on air, you know. No, not really, No.
Speaker 5: I just got called giraffe a lot.
Speaker 6: That's that happened this year that they were reading my name and they said Aiden Giraffe. They had no So the person that was hamon Sense B team football and they yelled out they're reading off everybody's name, the starting lineup and pitching for the Panama sangs.
Speaker 3: Eight in giraffe. Close. Wow, that's that's I mean. We like to call him girafferee, you know what I mean, because there's there's not it's not giraffe, Like, it's nowhere close. The draft, I had my okay, my brother's last name is ambuel A m b u Hel and this guy was saying his name and goes Amberdoodle like what the hell. And it was like in a group of people that worked the team at the same time, Amberdoodle like, what the that's not even close and he's just staring there, still face and we're like laughing. He's like what kids guys like to see you with the company. Stop laughing.
Speaker 2: It's fine, everything's fine.
Speaker 3: Girafferee is like a fun thing that would be. That's that's close.
Speaker 1: I've been called giraffe, I've been called really free, and I've been called griffy, which is fucking hilarious.
Speaker 3: You've been called griffy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, bowling bowling when I was in a bowling league.
Speaker 3: When I was, I mean, I get it. I mean so like somebody were like Matt Griffy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it.
Speaker 1: Had and had to get my you have a sweet hold on. I did have a king griffy stance though when you're bowling.
Speaker 3: No, it doesn't translate to bowling. You got I mean if you were if you had the sweet swing when you were playing baseball, then I did it, but you got called it during bowling. So like you must have had like this super smooth bowling like hold on, did you drop that? Like whenever you bowl, does it hit or does it roll smoothly?
Speaker 2: Pretty small? It was a little hooked to.
Speaker 3: It so like but like when it when the ball hits the lean just a bounce.
Speaker 2: No, you're up, yeah, priest food, Yeah.
Speaker 3: I'm a bouncer because I don't care. I'm trying to throw as hard as.
Speaker 2: Like fucking six pounds.
Speaker 6: Just fuck it, I'll go heavy, you go heaviest, and then you go you try to throw, you throw my fucking arm out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's why you bowl, dude. If you can't bowl well, then you bowl hard.
Speaker 6: If you're not doing good bull hard, you're either trying to like hit hit the hit a gap and then go into another lane and then hit.
Speaker 2: Ah.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, you're not trying to like rain.
Speaker 5: Not trying to.
Speaker 3: It happens when you're bowl hard.
Speaker 6: You know, when you throw it twenty nine miles an hour with a twelve pound ball.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Jesus down, you know the stairs words and the flex of the trap traps who you no.
Speaker 3: Hold on said that it was. It was a handlength away, No his trap, I'm not flexing. You were like, no, you know, dude, you you have a stern and straighten up your shoulders and you're like, what you know, throw a ball off one lean and get to the other on what up? You're like, Oh, that was just New YORKA.
Speaker 2: What do you want to do about it?
Speaker 3: What do you gonna do? List your brother? Well, you get some hair on. That's good.
Speaker 5: It's itchy right now, I haven't really really itchy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, after it grows India, there's.
Speaker 6: Little like red red things and it's really itchy. It's been since the cities.
Speaker 3: You should get like a it's a hot it's the heat.
Speaker 2: It's called the order end.
Speaker 5: Do you use it all the time.
Speaker 3: It's called heat rash.
Speaker 5: Heat rash.
Speaker 3: Well, it's not that hot in your pits.
Speaker 5: It is in your pits.
Speaker 2: It is oh good, one burn you're so burnt.
Speaker 3: He is too those I'm not burns. It's called heat rash, those little red bumps because your arm pits are like the hottest.
Speaker 2: Well it could be worse.
Speaker 3: Well, then you got in your arm. So I don't know. You should check out what you're doing with your life. I don't know what you want me to say.
Speaker 2: Unemployed.
Speaker 3: I am employable. He is that we got oh never mind here he's squeaked. We got squeaked back. No, you you just know.
Speaker 1: From over the weekend. Oh we were ordering uh no, everybody heard of the table uh at the table at Chili's shout out.
Speaker 3: Rich.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: The bill was like I know, right, you and the kiddos, yeah, three four, fourth, okay, so and so there's four people there that Bill can get.
Speaker 2: No five, oh that's five anyways, Um.
Speaker 3: Bill can get real high.
Speaker 2: It did? It did?
Speaker 3: Pretty is anybody having beers and margaritas and okay, so you have to didn't didn't quiet just sodas?
Speaker 5: And someone hit a wall almost immediately, what did you? And I finished my food?
Speaker 2: Good for you? Fucking you didn't.
Speaker 3: Hold on when you say hitting a wall like driving or just like a proverbial like preferred wise. Okay, okay.
Speaker 2: Anyways, and he's eating anyways.
Speaker 6: When he shoves it down, he shoves it down down already fast, all.
Speaker 2: Right, let's let him finish young so he doesn't want to hear a story, that's why.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So he's reading the like we all ordered and we got the Aiden, yo, yeah, I'm.
Speaker 3: Pretty sure he did. He did. He picked it up and he was like, well, I suppose.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, yeah, it's just it's this girl who was giving, who was doing the order. I don't know how.
Speaker 1: She's probably like probably in her mid twenties, maybe a little bit younger, and does it all the time.
Speaker 3: And server was hot up.
Speaker 2: And then it's different, and then Aiden was like, can I get the did you go deeply.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he went deep.
Speaker 5: That's just how I talked to you.
Speaker 3: I talked, hey on, hold on, let him finish the story.
Speaker 5: That's my radio out, that's my there.
Speaker 2: I want to turn the doubt so I can finish.
Speaker 3: This and what you're what he's done, you get a chance to rebuttal, I want to turn it out for this moment. So he was just like, can I get the chicken fingers with a.
Speaker 2: Cute sauce? And she was like, and she didn't really hear him. He didn't say it very clear.
Speaker 1: So he did it again, so he doubled down on it and and we all heard. I'm like, first, I'm like, did you do what I think he did?
Speaker 2: And then he did it again. I'm like, a hundred did what I thought he did?
Speaker 3: So how did you? How did you tell what was going through your mind when you were ordering said chicken fingers with barbecue sauce.
Speaker 5: Did you turn me back up?
Speaker 3: Yes? Yeah, you're on now.
Speaker 6: So it's not really something that I think about it. It's just what happened. That's like my radio subconsciously.
Speaker 5: When I'm when I'm ordering voice, I talk I talk like that to everybody, order to.
Speaker 3: Hey, I'm Bruce Lakee from Chili's. What would you like to order today?
Speaker 5: I don't know what I'm a menu in front of me.
Speaker 3: Don't get me on the menu. Plow one of them from New York and didn't give me a menu.
Speaker 2: You've been sitting there for a Yeah, what's wrong with you?
Speaker 3: You have computer in front of you. You can't look up a.
Speaker 2: Water burn anyways. Tay Show is being brought to you by.
Speaker 3: Seventh Avenue Pizza before pizza became trendy.
Speaker 1: Also being brought to by Angie's Acres in Aki, Minnesota. They are doing phenomenal work right now. They are busting out wagu Steaks left and right a lot of restaurants in the in the Minnesota area or the around the state, especially around the Twin City areas and even the Fargo area.
Speaker 3: And if I wanted to get some and do they have like a schedule? Could I?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: If you go to their Facebook page, look up Andrew's Acres, you can see their schedule where they're gonna be when they when they have all these great meats and not just me not just regular Hamburger met or Wagoo Steaks.
Speaker 2: They have vegetables, They have pork, they have ground beef, they have all this other stuff too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they'd a great deal on it. Was it five to ninety nine for like wagu like ground beef?
Speaker 10: Was that not?
Speaker 3: It's like, oh, man, I when you were going, I thought you were heading down there. I was like, damn it, I missed my chance to get that deal. Yeah, but I should just get on the old Facebook and find out when they're around me. Yeah, get that sweet deal.
Speaker 2: And acresn dot Com two also brought to you by nob and Kettle.
Speaker 3: Quaintly nestled between Lake Itasca and Lake George, this restaurant brings you a phenomenal menu with great prime rib that's been recognized on television. Go meet Josh and the electric crew they have there, and it's a great time. You will not regret going out there. Asking anybody that's ever been there, And what about a month away from now, we shall be.
Speaker 2: There before the end of our see the twenty seventh or the twenty eighth. We're trying to nail down what dick.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so around that time when we'll be out there too.
Speaker 1: Also have our special guests will be joining us, depending on what day works.
Speaker 3: Best for him. Is die Hard a man of the people.
Speaker 2: He is for sure the man.
Speaker 3: He is definitely like I say, I'm the man of the people. He is the man, literally the man of the Man of the people invited me to go to Philadelphia with him.
Speaker 2: Man, would you would you would have taken that? Honestly?
Speaker 3: Would you? If?
Speaker 2: I don't think I could have said if he if he would, if he was paying for everything, I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't think I would have said no, and I talked to my boss. I would have gotten some of my four one came home and I would have wore that suit. I would have done it. I would have had to have you have to, I would have to. I mean house, do you I mean when you get offered that you have to? Is that no? Love? And I know you?
Speaker 1: Okay, next one it's gonna be Paul Bloody Communications been serving the Bmigia and Grand A Rapids area for over fifty years and of course been having the gigazone for now ten years, and of course been serving us for two years now. Of the gigazone, that is true. And also the dragon Boat race is a It's actually happened this weekend.
Speaker 3: We all three tonight is the bean Bag tournament for the Dragon Jada and I normally go watch that. She was I know, she's like, you had a show tonight.
Speaker 2: It's like, yeah, because he didn't come, Well, we had, so it's okay. Uh so yeah, dragon Boat Races this weekend. We're gonna be there.
Speaker 1: I haven't decided if I want to do a mini show, if I want to do this, do like an interviews. Haven't decided we should go live whenever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we do it. Instead of like doing it like not sex, doing the interviews and then like posting him later, Let's go live with it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think that's that was a good advice by Jada, And I think that's probably true, right, thanks Jada. You know, going to like Mitch and then posting it later and then doing everything later and people watch it the next day. We go live that way. If there's a person out there that's like Hymn and Han they're doing in rowing, well.
Speaker 2: They can't row, but we can do that, but they can drink. We can get High five. We are gonna do that for sure. The High Five Competitions back. The second annual High Five Competition is coming back. Bruce won last year. Aida was Steamer right behind him, and it was a pretty good.
Speaker 3: I don't know if I like those wordings.
Speaker 1: It works out though, Steamy Beaman. I was right behind him with the High five competition. So we'll see if Aiden can passed Bruce in a High five competition.
Speaker 3: He's gotten a lot confident this year. I think I'm in trouble now that he kind of like towards the end of it, he really started to pick up ground. But I mean I'd already got such a lead.
Speaker 2: It was high fighting cops too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know which you're writing, No, I high five the cops if you yes, that was the one. I was like, you should do that. And then I told him that he could beat me by just going to that group the tent and just raise your hand and you could.
Speaker 2: Clap it clap it up.
Speaker 3: Also brought to you by Soda Stick. Go to sodastick dot com and find the promo code putting one word beer belly. Get fifteen percent off on us, and just explore the website and find out all the cool Minnesota inspired gear that they have. They have so much I can't even talk about it. The uh the Blue Ox is one of their newest ones. But they have so much more. I wish I could put it into words for you, but I can't. And that's why they have a website that she go check out and find the promo code. Put in one word beer belly, and you get fifteen percent off. Say me five bucks off one oh? I know right, that bought me a gallon of gas?
Speaker 2: What's gold?
Speaker 3: I know even better?
Speaker 2: You feel you can fill up a lot more then I could.
Speaker 3: That is true. There is exactly whoomp there.
Speaker 2: It is whoop there.
Speaker 1: It is also being brought to you by Home Choice here in Bamigi. Know, hey, you know if you need something like you know, furniture wise, because welling for you, we all have dogs and stuff and you know, the things get dirty and whatnot.
Speaker 3: What about phones?
Speaker 1: They do have phones, they do have electronics, they have uh dryers. I think they might have some appliances, so TV's for sure. Computers like that's where I got my brand new computer is from Home Choice here. And you know what, Bruce, you take a hundred dollars off right now if you use the promo.
Speaker 2: Code beer Belly Sports. It's a Hondo hondo hundred dollars off.
Speaker 3: That's a pretty good damn.
Speaker 2: It is a good deal. It is a great deal.
Speaker 3: Did you get that on your computer?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: I did? Nice?
Speaker 2: I did? That was nice.
Speaker 3: That is nice.
Speaker 2: So yeah, so go to Home Choice here.
Speaker 3: But mabe, we should get Aiden dressed up in a Home Choice outfit while we're doing the high five challenge. They should ask if they had a mask, I'll wear it? You would? I rocket? Hell?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: What about Urban Gerbert? So they got anybody does anybody we know in the greater Bmigi area have two mascot outfits? That would be fun.
Speaker 2: I will ask around for you.
Speaker 3: There we go, right, all right, are you do? I was almost we might make hey, young children, if you're listening, ear muffs. I was almost the Easter Bunny one year. No, the guy that was supposed to be it was sick, so my mother called me and I almost stepped in. I was about ready to put on the costume and then I got a knock on the stall that I was putting it on it, and I was like, yeah, he goes I'm here, and I'm like, whoa what what? Very weird but uh, fun moment in my life.
Speaker 2: That sounds pretty fun.
Speaker 3: Yeah he is. He's a friend of George's Ah, he is on the city council. Ah, he is the man that has the the Christmas house of all Christmas houses in Bemidge. H JP. Whe is initials.
Speaker 2: I'll figure out later. I don't want to figure out. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I know, very very, very fun but weird situation. I was like, yeah, I guess I'll do it. She's like, you just don't say anything. You just sit there take pictures like I don't know if I could not talk for six hours.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right?
Speaker 3: She getting the show? Yeah? Why not?
Speaker 2: All right, It's now time for beer belly Sports six bass ships.
Speaker 3: We are at the trade deadline for Major League Baseball and we have our squeak not squeak insider who is on it. Aiden give me the top trades in Major League Baseball. Twins first, that the major League first, then twins. Do you need a little little more.
Speaker 2: Time more time for the major League?
Speaker 3: Okay, it's not very Do you want to go with the Twins first? Yeah, I got We'll go twins. We'll go twins first. All right, our twins trades on the trade deadline, which is no other sport. What does basketball trade this much at the trade deadline?
Speaker 5: Basketball trades a lot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So, I mean basketball might be, but football doesn't. No hockey, there's a couple, but yeah, but I mean baseball.
Speaker 5: Basketball runs with the highest of trade money to be given.
Speaker 3: All right, here we go.
Speaker 2: All right, so you want anyway? I don't have music for this, Yeah, obvious.
Speaker 6: The Minnesota Twims are giving up Willie Castro to the Chicago Cubs for.
Speaker 5: Ryan Gallagher.
Speaker 2: Sam Armstrong.
Speaker 3: Armstrong is a good name. He's a picture. See that's what you want for your picture.
Speaker 2: You want him to have a strong arm.
Speaker 3: Yeah right, I mean that's a good name. All right, what else we got? Moving on?
Speaker 6: Moving on, Minnesota Twins are trading Carlos Correa to the Houston not Rockets, Astros.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna said Rockets.
Speaker 3: Well, because you said.
Speaker 5: For left handed picture, Matt Mikolisky.
Speaker 3: Matt McCluskey. They only got one picture for him.
Speaker 5: We only got one thing for him.
Speaker 3: The one thing that I'm very interested about this tree it is how much money are the Twins eating on this trade?
Speaker 5: Probably a lot.
Speaker 3: It's not fifty that's what the Twins said.
Speaker 6: No, I would just pay that because then we actually get things. What do you mean we would get more than just a left handed bumb So you'd rather pay You'd rather.
Speaker 3: Pay fifty million and get more prospects. Yes, you're probably not wrong. Yeah, I know. I don't know though. Man. It's just like, why would you pay twenty million dollars to not have a guy on your roster and then get one left handed picture? Because no matter what, it's going to be prospects.
Speaker 6: Yeah, moving on, Moving on, Minnesota Twins are trading Louis Arland's and ty France to the Toronto Blue Jays for Kendris or Rojas and Alan Rhoaded.
Speaker 3: What is Rojas?
Speaker 5: What is the Rojas left handed picture?
Speaker 3: And pictures?
Speaker 5: Yelling no, Alan Roaden is an outfielder.
Speaker 3: Okay are they? And then the other one's a picture? Yeah, so you're an outfielder in a picture. That's a pretty decent You're getting. Ty France is a one year, one million.
Speaker 5: Now the only trade that I believe that we have won throughout this entire thing.
Speaker 3: We had to talk you into it earlier.
Speaker 5: Well, I looked, but I had to look at the stats. I did to corunch some numbers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's down here.
Speaker 6: Minnesota is trading Griffin Jacks straight up to the Tampa Bay Rays Fortage Bradley.
Speaker 3: All right, so why do you like it? John? Tell me why you like that trade? All right? Well, he's twenty four, and then howlds Griffin Jacks. Let's go through the ages.
Speaker 5: So Gryffin Jackson is thirty.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then how holds this new guy four twenty four? All right?
Speaker 5: So let me let me look back at the stats, because parent I didn't save.
Speaker 2: It olivating music here, he's out doing that, all right? So this season, oh, got it ready, he has fished a hundred.
Speaker 3: One hundred and eleven.
Speaker 5: Total innings. Who's just uh taj Bradley to Brodley.
Speaker 6: He's giving up ninety nine hits, sixty five runs, zero saves. Makes sense because he's a starter and he has a four point sixty one e R.
Speaker 3: So we're giving up a reliever for a starter. Yeah, that's pretty good.
Speaker 2: That's not bad.
Speaker 3: And he's six years younger. Yeah, and we can agree. We don't even need to go through Griffin's Jacks the stats. He's pretty up and down right, Aden.
Speaker 6: I mean he has a he's won five win lost record, right, this guy is six and six, and so.
Speaker 3: I mean winning lost record for him means like he's given up a lead.
Speaker 1: But also also the Raids aren't that good eithers are terrible. Yeah, so if you'll guy at that kind of aspect, they're not.
Speaker 3: They're not in the mix in the Al East. No, I mean I get it because that's a tough show. I mean yeah, because Toronto took over the Yankees.
Speaker 5: The Boston Yankees are terrible.
Speaker 6: Well it's right now, it's well Jane Judge's rainy, Toronto, New York.
Speaker 3: Boston, and Boston won on like at thirteen. So it's got to be Tampa Bay as four because Baltimore's really fell. I mean, yeah, you're getting a starter for uh. Is there any other trades? There's a lot more trades, alright for the Twins. How's your boy Harrison? Do you think he's here to bring his blue bat to Philadelphia? Oh? Do you think he's gonna have red water in it?
Speaker 2: Oh? Damn it?
Speaker 5: That's said?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: What happened aiden Danny kloomb Cologne Gloombaka.
Speaker 6: Straight up to the Texas Rangers for Garrett Horn position player.
Speaker 3: I just need one left stand and picture left time picture. So picture for me, that's good.
Speaker 6: I don't think we really need all right, Rock Stewart straight up to the Los Angeles Dodgers for James Outmen.
Speaker 5: You like this trade, I'm okay with it because James Outmen has some defense with him. He's kind of fast. He has no bat at all.
Speaker 3: You can fight in that. Let's look up.
Speaker 5: Let's look up some James out Stead to.
Speaker 3: Look up some Jawen's stats. Can you when you look up the stats, tell me how old he is? How old he is? Because I think he's probably fairly young. And if you're from the Dodgers, okay, the Cubs got like a steal from them when they had to dump salary to get Otani. They got Michael Bush and I forgot the pitcher's name. And Michael Bush is one of the five best first basements in the league.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so he is terrible offense, actually actually horrendous.
Speaker 3: He's twenty eight.
Speaker 5: Oh okayd hey points, yes, I guess guess what is bad?
Speaker 3: One forty seven lower than one forty seven and he's three. He's twenty eight years old, twenty eight two hour runs, four Irby eyes.
Speaker 2: And uh where did it go?
Speaker 5: I think four hits?
Speaker 3: Well, he probably did get a whole lot of playing time in Los Angeles. Probably not so maybe maybe we give him a little run. I mean, come on, Colombe wasn't really that good anyways. I barely remember his name. Okay, what other twins trains have we got?
Speaker 6: Well, he's played a total of thirty nine. Uh, he's said, a total of thirty nine at bats.
Speaker 3: See, that's tough. So for one of them, I mean, that's.
Speaker 5: It's four for thirty nine though.
Speaker 3: Yeah, see, I mean that's tough. That's tough.
Speaker 1: That's tough.
Speaker 3: Need more at bats?
Speaker 5: And twenty twenty four he went twenty four, one hundred and thirty six.
Speaker 3: You roll your arms.
Speaker 2: You're from the north, all right, Sorry, let's move on.
Speaker 3: What's the next trade?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: God, damn, the twins have been really making some moves.
Speaker 5: Don't want to look at that anymore. And they're not good moves at all.
Speaker 2: We don't know that except yeah, nobody really knows until.
Speaker 3: The Dran trade. Come on, that's two. One of those was in the top one hundred.
Speaker 5: Is a terrible picture. He has a plus five R. I don't want him.
Speaker 3: He wasn't that old though, And then the catcher was in the top one and we'll talk about it a bit when I get Okay, we'll get there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, calm down, Scott me. Yeah. The outfielder because you always jump ahead of things. Oh no, sorry, he does. He's gonna hear that too, but well tell me wrong now.
Speaker 6: The outfielder Harrison Vader has been traded to the Philadelphia Twins for Henry Mendez, outfielder who and right handed picture Jeremy spelled with a G.
Speaker 2: What a loser, Loria.
Speaker 3: It's probably really popular where he's from.
Speaker 2: Good for him. It's like people are spelling Aiden with a Y instead of an I. Fucking losers.
Speaker 5: We know someone's done that.
Speaker 2: Yep. Anyways, go on, go on. I was looking at you when I was telling him to go on.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, go on. Do I have to go? They're just joking, all right, I know, yeah, you gotta stop. On the run.
Speaker 5: Has been traded to the Philadelphia.
Speaker 3: You sound like you're from the forties, the roads, but treaded here now here fast her now heard. Who There's no.
Speaker 6: Actually is fifty fifth ranked I think in the pipeline, and nick Abel is ninety two, ninety ninety second, ninety two.
Speaker 3: I know I prefer ninety two, but I mean both of them. It's because again there's a couple of years left on Duran's contract.
Speaker 2: With fucking mind blowing and I have a fun little tidbit here.
Speaker 3: Let's go with a hand away.
Speaker 5: So guys, how many people will be under contract next year?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Oh good? One?
Speaker 3: A seven?
Speaker 2: What's I want to go with? Ten?
Speaker 5: I'll give you all another guess?
Speaker 2: Oh is it up higher or lower?
Speaker 3: Okay, we're both wrong.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you're both gone.
Speaker 3: Tell us three.
Speaker 2: Shut up?
Speaker 6: Buxton and Ryan too, Lopez. So Ryan has to be though, well, we're gonna have to resign him. Here's one this last year.
Speaker 8: Ship.
Speaker 3: It must have like a team option then, because they said they have, like the whole reason why, like the trading Ryan thing, And I could be wrong. This is just what i've heard through.
Speaker 5: This is at least what bet MGM put out, because.
Speaker 3: It's like it could be like a team thing where he could become a free agent if they choose not to, but keep moving on with the trades. We're not gonna worry about that now. That's it. That's it. That's all the Twins trades and.
Speaker 5: This has nothing to do with it. But Terry McLaurin is requesting a trade.
Speaker 3: This just did.
Speaker 1: Oh it's if you would have totally breaking news. I would have totally pressed the button.
Speaker 3: That did happened like a month ago.
Speaker 6: Well, now he's requesting another one after he said, oh wait, no, I want to say here, I don't want to go anywhere.
Speaker 3: We'll bring that up later. So we got some football news coming up. I forgot we have, all right, So all right, what do you have any major league trades?
Speaker 6: All right, well, I hate you end of the six Pact. We'll finish the beer, okay, all right, So that's we'll just move on from the trades.
Speaker 3: There's probably other major league trades out there, because you know, my favorite team got the soaka well tied for my favorite team because nobody cares rooting for the Twins and the Cubs. Well, you do because you're a fucking loser, and you're gonna owe me twenty bucks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for remind people? Why remind people?
Speaker 3: Why? Because I bet you twenty bucks at the Cubs have finished for the better record, and you were like, yeah, I'll take that bet. I was like, that's numb.
Speaker 5: How would you take that? You obviously knew before the season.
Speaker 2: Hashtag faith Aden hashtag, hashtag you are hashtag faith.
Speaker 3: But no matter what, the moment they start failing, he's like he has no faith in him. Yeah, and he's gonna you know what, and then he's gonna go, oh, I don't like the fact that they might have a chance to win, So I don't like that at all. I'm gonna go to the dead Detroit Lions from the Dallas Cowboy because so much potential for winning here. I just want a loser. I just want a loser. Hashtag faith has take faith.
Speaker 6: He's like grinding a saxety overall school in NCUB. Yeah, I am grinding that for twelve years just to see him make the playoffs.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: And then they don't do anything in the playoffs, say the Washington Commanders.
Speaker 3: But you know, the moment they do start doing well and you send him an uplifting text message, he gives you a F bomb. I'm like, it's not over f you, Bruce. I'm like that was polite and nice. I'm like, I'm like the troll that will just dig in and be like, how'd that play go? Like when there's a bad play that goes for the vikings, I never say that.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, no, YouTube and all the time and all the night hewed me and said, oh d too, here you come.
Speaker 4: No no, no, no, no stop whoa, this is what bothered roll on, Wow, don't stop.
Speaker 2: This is what happened. Yeah, go through the chats. Anyways, Aida was like bitching because like my arm herds, and he's.
Speaker 3: Also he's pitching.
Speaker 2: He just started. He's the first inning.
Speaker 3: I like how you started right there. I'm just trying to get you. I'm just trying to get you going together. First hitting.
Speaker 2: It was the second to first.
Speaker 3: I just troll you.
Speaker 2: Look okay, he said, third, I.
Speaker 3: Just I just did it. I'm gonna becoming new. Yeah.
Speaker 1: But yeah, So he's like bitching on wine. Also, he says, my stomach hurts too.
Speaker 3: And I was like, yeah, this is our third beer. By the way, Oh sorry, Eden is a champ. Is the beer. Ok So just crack it and we can finish save it in chat. So it's okay, it's okay, but let's continue with the conversation for wild and all over the place.
Speaker 2: He's but he was bitching on wine. He's like, my stummach hurts.
Speaker 5: I don't feel because I was three three hours of sleep and no food.
Speaker 4: No food.
Speaker 2: Who's false at when I dropped you off at home for you to eat?
Speaker 5: There's nothing at the house you could.
Speaker 2: Have to When when I would say, and I'm gonna get some food, if you was a dad, can you give me something too, I totally would have done it. I thought you ate.
Speaker 3: I bet there's something in there to eat, just nothing that you'd really like. You ever seen the movie you ever seen the movie Cinderella? Mann straight ham, dude, straight straight handbow. That guy ate corn beef hashed out of the bowl. I don't know if it's true or not. That could have been just for semina semina semina cinema. But uh, why would you not say something about not eating?
Speaker 5: Because I thought he would have realized I was already in pissy mood.
Speaker 2: I would know this is before the game. I would.
Speaker 3: Uh, you're a male, and I know you're you're younger. You're younger than the rest of us. We aren't great at perception of what you need. We're like, we'll help you with what you need. Like if you're hungry and you just say I'm hungry, We're gonna figure out how to get you some food. If you just go I'm kind of crabby and you'll get it. We're not gonna get it. Were kind of wanted to say about that. You don't throw like quizzes at us to figure out because we're not gonna put the dot together to figure out that picture. We're gonna go oh young.
Speaker 2: And so he also pounded not one but two cans of rain?
Speaker 3: And did you blame it on the ring with all this going on? How well did you pitch ditch like ship? I don't think the stats would back up pitching like ship?
Speaker 5: The five walks only six sh I guts. I pitched like ship.
Speaker 3: How many runs you give up?
Speaker 5: One earned and no hits?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I get the walks. This defense is really good. We're not We're not We're not those We're not those type of people. You don't blame the defense because we're our team.
Speaker 6: Nine.
Speaker 2: I did have to tell him that too, nine.
Speaker 3: But you did win some miraculously. Oh my gosh, I would hate you if I was your teammates.
Speaker 1: You should have saw the spitfire from him. He literally grabbed the stuff or leave it. I was like, calm down, there, fucking Hulk, I'm so calm down.
Speaker 3: Don't call him hold dad, respect the name for a minute. He's too soon. He was cut.
Speaker 2: He was so hungry, so pissy, like I was like, I any a chance to order beat up yet he.
Speaker 1: Was like you, like, dude, I'm probably get the gift card thing fucking work and he's freaking out on me hungry.
Speaker 2: And I'm like taking.
Speaker 4: I'm like, I was hungry.
Speaker 5: I was crashing out.
Speaker 2: Was hardcore.
Speaker 3: Moving was honestly though. You have the next great meme coming up.
Speaker 4: I know I've seen it.
Speaker 5: I'm seeing it.
Speaker 3: It's Dustin had a field day.
Speaker 6: Like it's like the Lamar Jackson meme where he looks at his offensive tacklete.
Speaker 3: I think it's it's more Drake to me. I think that the Drake meme where it's like you're kind of like good and it's like where you kind of like turn your head. But yeah, so I mean you won, Yeah, bottom line, you won.
Speaker 2: There's other stories that.
Speaker 3: So when you win with your team in New York, are you like this too?
Speaker 6: I hate you because we play against D one players and so the winds actually mean stuff.
Speaker 2: What are you doing over here?
Speaker 3: I don't know. Don't put your for breeze by me.
Speaker 2: That's my lotion model.
Speaker 3: Yeah for Bree Jesus. All right, that's a whole other conversation for all the other all right, just moving on one. So I no, I mean, did you did you bat it all? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you bet?
Speaker 3: How did you do?
Speaker 5: I went two for five, a single and a triple.
Speaker 3: I do that video on an empty stomach.
Speaker 6: He was maybe you were killing me, like walking felt like there were knives coming out of me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he snapped me, like a knives code out of me.
Speaker 3: Where were the knives coming out of my stomach? Just just poking at you like Freddy Krueger's trying to get out of your.
Speaker 5: That's how it felt, and I wanted. I felt like dying.
Speaker 3: So when you started running though, like the Niners like retracted, No, they were worse, so you would have got to inside the park home run.
Speaker 5: No, I barely made it a third.
Speaker 3: You've already told me this earlier, like I'm a pitcher, I don't swing. All right, Well, that's pretty cool little way you just showed up on this team. And I think when I saw one point three four e r A, Yeah, it's pretty damn good. Summary.
Speaker 5: Four strikeouts.
Speaker 6: So twenty six, twenty six, twenty six strikeouts and three games pitched, and you got to save save that two wins?
Speaker 5: That should be two wenths, right.
Speaker 3: You don't save us. Not a win, saves a totally different you got.
Speaker 2: You didn't get anything in the second game. Why you did because it was a no decision.
Speaker 3: Did you pitch past four inning? Do they count that? Yeah? He was in fish five point one? Yeah, so then it should have been win.
Speaker 2: Did you the lead?
Speaker 3: Did your team out the lead?
Speaker 2: Give me look?
Speaker 3: Oh? Sure?
Speaker 5: Did your team have the lead when you have to leave the entire game?
Speaker 3: So that should be too. If you go past five innings and if your team has a lead, it never loses the lead. If they if they tie, then you're out of it.
Speaker 2: It obviously know you'll have you'll have one win. That's what it says.
Speaker 5: Stupid, I should have two wins on the season.
Speaker 2: I'm just look, I saw Taylor.
Speaker 5: I'm calling you up.
Speaker 3: Well, the guy that just got traded to the Cups. No, he would know he was there. He was there, he should have been staying there. Actually, he's a submarine pitcher, you know, I'm thinking maybe he's probably thinking that you should who let the dogs in get him?
Speaker 2: Uh? So that is it for good.
Speaker 3: Look the champ.
Speaker 2: Yell out to Jack.
Speaker 1: I'm going, thank you, captain. I don't let him out. I know they have airplanes going right ox.
Speaker 2: I can hear it.
Speaker 3: They're just sitting. What's that? Who was that?
Speaker 2: Gary Allen trace Atkins?
Speaker 3: Ah? Damn it? I was pretty close, right.
Speaker 2: Don't let them out, Aiden.
Speaker 3: Don't let them out. You just told them to let him out.
Speaker 2: No, I said, don't let them out. Airplanes. Huh okay, you know. Anyways, let's move on to the next to be here, sir, it is the.
Speaker 3: Day we're finally here or there for how you preseason football lovers that aren't your own team, Because I will watch parts of the Vikings hard season, well, I get that.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna watch every single preseason game because I don't want to. I'm gonna watch the teams I need to watch, like I have to watch the Vikings, and I gotta.
Speaker 3: Watch Sucks now because they don't play their starters at all. Back when they used to play their starters, it's like you'd watch a half and then you'd see the the backups come in. So then it was kind of cool because it's like, all right, then you get now you're I mean it's still kind of cool because you get to watch the people that you want to like, But I mean they're not gonna plick. I doubt JJ mc Do you think JJ McCarthy plays a lot?
Speaker 2: Uh? I think he'll play this first game. I think he'll probably play, Uh three three drives?
Speaker 3: Really with no offensive line? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Ay?
Speaker 3: Three? I wouldn't three drives? I mean with zero offensive line? Are you gonna put J. J. McCarthy in there when you don't have Kelly Fries Jackson, I mean Darrin who knows?
Speaker 1: Who knows that they're even gonna start? What about offensive line starting?
Speaker 3: I don't think any of them do. I mean Kevin O'Connell hasn't played any starters.
Speaker 2: Okay, maybe no. Well, last last year, I.
Speaker 3: Think Patrick Mahomes played like two drives the.
Speaker 2: First game that last year for preseason? Didn't J. J. Ketchuk a big no?
Speaker 3: He wasn't on sideline, He was after Nick Mullins and then he went in in the second half and just justin. JJ McCarthy was awesome in the Oakland Raiders game, and then he hurt himself walking down the steps and didn't play the rest of the year. So like Cousins didn't play, Jefferson didn't play. I don't think Addison played, Hawkinson didn't play. I don't think. I mean, I don't think any of the starters do. I mean, maybe Ivan Pace, you know, maybe some of them do. But I mean, honestly, people are finding out tonight that Trey Lance is playing for the Chargers.
Speaker 2: He's such a bump.
Speaker 1: I remember, like a lot of you Minnesota fans wanted him to be a Viking so fucking bad.
Speaker 3: Not dude, the Cowboys. The Cowboys gave up way too much to trade for him.
Speaker 2: I agree, I agree. I thought he sucked. Dude barely a year and.
Speaker 3: Why would you draft him at three? Why would you trade what you traded up to to get him? He's at one year and then he sat out. He played one preseason game. I would never do that. I would never trade up that high for that guy.
Speaker 2: When they talk about the biggest bust, he would be.
Speaker 3: No, he hasn't played enough to expectations high.
Speaker 2: He got drafted super high.
Speaker 3: He got drafted high. But it's it's not JaMarcus Russell. JaMarcus Russell played. He is honestly like oh, he did one year at the I'm sorry for the guy, that's our Bison guy, but that's that's a very low level school. When he come to drafting people in the NFL, we got Gray's Abel. He's probably gonna be great. I mean, I'm not saying they don't get any NFL talent, but quarterbacks. Sure, Carson Wentz. I I would have that one year instead of getting Dobbs. I would have rather signed Wentz off the free agent market than trading a six round pick for Dobbs. But Trey Lance, dude, I'm not trading him for him. I wouldn't have taken him in the top in the first round at all. You have one year at a division pre school.
Speaker 2: And it's a COVID year too, so it's already short.
Speaker 3: Right, there was a second year because in the second year he did like the practice game and then and then he didn't play the rest of the So then again, it's like Mike Williams with the Detroit Lions when he tried to go to the NFL. They said no, he would have been Oh god, he was gonna be a good wide receiver, and then he didn't play football competitively for an entire year, gets drafted by the Lions. It's it's such a having a whole year off Le'Veon bell. It didn't do well and he got drafted. And actually the second year he started off fairly well with the forty nine ers and that was a good team. And then he broke his leg and then Garoppolo got put back in. I think he ended up making it to the super Bowl that year. Maybe it was a pretty but anyways, it's like he started off decent, but then after that it was you lose your confidence, You're not playing. It's terrible. It's a lot of like a lot of the college basketball players coming into the league after being a freshman and you're not gonna start well. Then you just sit there and you lose your confidence and it's you're just a regular game. We'll wait on him, We'll wait on him. He's gonna start this year. But yeah, I mean that could be very well.
Speaker 2: The truth he start this year. We have Mike I don't.
Speaker 3: I think Colly retired, but that's all that. I wouldn't start him if I was Finch, But uh, you know, I mean, so preseason football, I'm looking forward to hopefully watching Donovan Jackson Kobe King, the linebacker from Penn State. I'm really looking for Donova Jackson. Yeah, see how he can dude, hopefully, I hope you're right. Bartholomew the tight end. Oh yeah, I mean I watched the thing what Pete Pete Bursa chat about him. Looks pretty good, Okudah. Everybody's talking high praise about him in uh training camp. Let's see how that develops on a field, because he will play.
Speaker 2: I'm not I'm not saying he just didn't do ship with the oh I know, but I mean he is.
Speaker 3: His p f F grade, his Pro Football Focus grade is he's good against the run. And as a cornerback, that's probably the last thing you really want to be good at. You're you're your Mount Rushmore is probably like what Dion Darrell reeves that they're very good at past Yeah, you know, they're not great, like they're not like, oh man, he's really good at the run though, James, look at Jays. Yeah he's a safety. It's a whole different ballgame. But I forgot that makes sense. Yeah, you know it's like as a corner, like you want to be pass blocking, you want to be good in coverage. You don't really want to be known for good and run stopping as a slot corner. I mean, it's it's not a bad thing, but it's not what you want to be known for, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Uh, there's one player of mensoviks who was like that was very good against the run. Who is something plays for the Tampa Bay Bucks.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Antonine Winfield. He's also very good in pass cover. It's a huge difference there weren't like, oh, Antonine Winfield, he's just good at stopping the run.
Speaker 7: No, he is.
Speaker 3: It was like that secondary thing. It's like, oh yeah, and then he can stop the run. It was that like secondary thing they would say about him. It wasn't like, oh, Antoin Winfield, he's good at stopping the run. You know, you can get back in pass coverage too sometimes. Yeah. So it's I'm excited to see him because they've been raving about him in camp, But it's camp. They always rave about everybody they rave rave about, like they speak highly of everybody in camp, trying to get everybody excited about the season. Is there any team that outside of your favorite teams that you're wanting to watch in preseason? Like the games on TV and you can watch it. Is there anybody? Is there any team that you would like to watch? I don't really know.
Speaker 2: I like our team right right. I want to see us.
Speaker 3: We're gonna win if J. J.
Speaker 5: McCarthy is just a regular ass season the Super Bowl?
Speaker 3: Where were you when I was getting three trained by some Detroit Liantwell what one guy from Michigan and then a guy from South Dakota and a guy from Minnesota.
Speaker 1: So ever from that, it wasn't a meme. But uh, the wedding singer when Billy Joel is like talking not Billy Joel. He was not in the wedding singer Billy Idle, Billy Idle, but he's like, I know people can't see it, but he's like this behind me.
Speaker 3: I know. Yeah, you were totally just not saying anything, just philosophy, like Billy iil, you're not saying anything. Alex is the only one from Michigan. The other Fairweather fans. But yeah, I'm kind of I don't think they're gonna play Drake May, but it's kind of it's like exciting to like see a rookie quarterback always play, you know, So, I mean, I don't think they're gonna play j J. But who was drafted this year as a quarterback. I'm kind of drawing a blank.
Speaker 2: I don't too far.
Speaker 3: Yeah came Ward cam Ward, your boy.
Speaker 2: From your Boy from a Miami.
Speaker 3: I love Miami, but I don't will play. That'll be fun to watch the Brown. He's gonna play either that or Dylan Gabriel old Man, it's in. It's in preseason. They're not gonna play the old Man. It's preseason.
Speaker 2: Brandon Wheaton, Man, he's dead. No he's not, Yeah he is, No he's not.
Speaker 5: That's let's put it back in.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're both selling tires and love that. Yeah, they gotta set a white walls from line too good.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's good.
Speaker 3: I heard that button, did hear? Yeah? Nice? But yeah, it's kind of exciting, like Travis Hunter was probably gonna play a little bit.
Speaker 5: I'm excited to see the giants.
Speaker 3: Yeah, see they're scatter bowl scata boo. That's right, that's right. He might play. He might play a drive.
Speaker 5: Well, he's lot, we've known he's been locks.
Speaker 6: What was that like?
Speaker 2: Yeah, lockdown like Minnesota grad like okamp, seat belt? Okay, I'm like wow, thrown out stats over here.
Speaker 3: Well, that's fine, that's.
Speaker 4: That's his job.
Speaker 3: Literally, his job is a throwout stats. But yeah, so, I mean it's preseason football. But and it starts tonight, and let's move on. I have another question for you. You have the number one pick in your fantasy football league. Who are you taking?
Speaker 5: Okay, well, I said earlier was a joke.
Speaker 3: Allegedly allegedly if you did that in an actual league with my friends, we're just like taking bad players.
Speaker 1: Now see now that's fine if you if you're taking bad players, that's the whole bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's different.
Speaker 3: Like you guys in the college football you take three starts, Fine, have fun, be.
Speaker 2: Good, funk off.
Speaker 3: But do you have it yet?
Speaker 1: By the way, Scott got it And we're gonna start a league, you guys go ahead.
Speaker 2: No, you need to be in it too.
Speaker 3: I'll get it when I can get it.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna do brock Powers.
Speaker 3: You take that as number one?
Speaker 2: Brock Powers?
Speaker 5: Huh did you see him last year?
Speaker 2: He was crazy the tight end.
Speaker 3: Goal tight ends. Yeah, and then well, I mean, honestly, I mean, take the only good tight end off the board. He's not the only good one. Hawkinson could be Goodinson's probably Andrews could be good. And I'm just drawing a blank right now. There's probably a lot. Yeah, but yeah, that's a good one. That's a good one. Geno Smith's there. Geno Smith's gonna check down a lot. He doesn't go bad. I mean else the Smiths the highest completion percentage over the last five years.
Speaker 5: I kept on thinking that Geno Smith was still in Seattle.
Speaker 3: He got traded there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's in Las Vegas.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So, I mean he's good. That's a good checkdown. He's a decent quarter back. You got Pete Carroll who loves to run the ball. Yeah, and who did they draft? Ashton Giaty, you know yellow. I love it. So they're probably gonna run the ball.
Speaker 5: But I mean, Gottaboo better than GenZ though I don't like.
Speaker 3: I was never a really big fan of I really wanted the Vikings to gets Kataboo.
Speaker 2: Same.
Speaker 3: You guys loved him, love him, dude. He just wins. Yeah, no matter what, what what, He's gonna run through you. Yeah, he doesn't give a damn. He's a foot nine of twisted Tiki Barbera out here. He ain't smooth, ain't smooth like Tiki Barber though. I mean he's he's always been an underdog his whole life, and then he got drafted in the fourth round.
Speaker 5: He's like Mike allstart in a five to nine Francs calm down.
Speaker 3: Up the bak with like a four.
Speaker 2: Is on a different planet for most people.
Speaker 5: Did you see did you see his All State Sugar Bowl.
Speaker 3: Highlight game? Akatabooboo is good all start. I mean that guy was like a full back with his like a he was a full back build that could run like a running back. Scataboo is shorter, not as like I mean thick he and then he was running with Warwick Dunn. Okay, so it's you're kind of like handing him on, You're handing it off, and then you know Warwick Done runs to the right Linebackers are obviously chasing him. But I mean in his own right Scattaboo, I loved him, dude. I wanted I wanted the Vikings to get him. It would have been Sweet Jones, Mason Scataboo. And it's fun to say too. Could you imagine but if I first by scotu Bo that, hey, do you listen to Paul Allen when you watch the Vikings, I suppose do you share your NFL Sunday ticket with him?
Speaker 2: He can but.
Speaker 6: Watch red Zone, so no ads and I can just see everything, just touchdowns, first.
Speaker 5: Interception, sacks, fumbles.
Speaker 3: You said you were a Vikings man, I am.
Speaker 2: I mean he could always listen to it on the iHeart radio as well. To just look at kfa N.
Speaker 3: And then listen to Paul Allen.
Speaker 2: Okay, tell tell aiden what you do for for Sundays for games?
Speaker 3: So I get it. I get the got my bluetooth speaker, and I wait for the boom and I have the TV turned down, and when Paul Allen says boom, I hit play on my television. So that way it's lined up. So I listened to burst It and Paul I listened to the Homers, versus listen to the TV broadcasters who most of the times I hate and I think you're wame. It's just dumb.
Speaker 6: My only the only TV broadcast is that I like are Gus Johnson and Joel Klatt for That's.
Speaker 3: Not bad, No, that's not bad. Johnson Johnson's Oklahoma.
Speaker 5: They were there for pretty much every old game.
Speaker 3: Yea, and I loved it.
Speaker 5: It was amazing.
Speaker 3: Still listening to p over then, but that's a decent. You don't even know. You don't listen all day every day.
Speaker 2: Sure, I can't do a show though.
Speaker 5: Sorry, I can't do what the show.
Speaker 2: I can't do that. It's too much, too much Purple Dinosaur for me. No one likes you anyways.
Speaker 3: What's what?
Speaker 2: What's your first round pick? Because you didn't tell us.
Speaker 3: I'm probably almost on board with Aiden on the brock Bowers, but I'm probably taking Bijeon if I really I had. I had him and Saquon last year and I still lost.
Speaker 2: Has not done ship in that system. I don't think he's gonna do anything.
Speaker 3: What do you talk?
Speaker 7: Was?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: You were obviously not what Yeah he You obviously were not paying attention.
Speaker 2: I guess last year, No he was.
Speaker 3: I had him.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he was good, amazing running back in the league.
Speaker 3: Sorry, it was him and Saquon. I had the first two running backs. I just had injuries all year long, and I just faded. I couldn't I had I think I even had Burrow at quarterback. Oh no, God, dude, I just couldn't get it right.
Speaker 2: I would probably go with h JJ Justin. I know I'm watching you. I'm literally watching Bruce.
Speaker 1: No, no, I look through Bruce all the time, especially specially when tells me a story. Oh did we fucking lose it out of the game?
Speaker 4: You did?
Speaker 5: That's that's why I oh out.
Speaker 2: Anyways, I'd probably pick have him in my in my one of my other league, my keeper league. Justin Jefferson.
Speaker 5: Wide receiver.
Speaker 2: It too worthy.
Speaker 3: Really, Yeah, there's so many butt fumble. Oh there's Mark franchises off the fucking long hair now, thank god? Oh my god, who is that? Who's your quarterback?
Speaker 2: That's not a quarterback. That's the opening kickoff return.
Speaker 3: So that's not run the ass. I know, but that's still not butt fumble. Butt fumble is a quarterback running into the ass.
Speaker 2: Okay, anyways, lesbian.
Speaker 4: H, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Do you guys want to do a fantasy football league? I would be okay with it, uh, I assume free or do you want to go buy in?
Speaker 3: Jada found some sweet trophies that we could buy and that would be like the you get to wear that, or like we go find like a sick jacket at like a twice but nice.
Speaker 2: It's not a bad idea.
Speaker 3: See, that's one of those winter when it could get a gift card some type. There you go, do that.
Speaker 2: I'm down over that, all right, we'll throw that out there later on when we do our second I mean after you.
Speaker 3: Haven't watched another kickoff fumbled by the Lions. That's not not a great way a great way to start your bay.
Speaker 2: But you remember when the Lions went four and oh in the preseason.
Speaker 3: What happened sixteen? Yep? Hey, what team has led the NFL at sixteen seasons? Is it the Lions or the Browns?
Speaker 2: Lions?
Speaker 3: Because I know the Browns have also gone owen Sea? How many times have the I think the Lions have done it twice? Right, Browns have done it once? How my times? Is the Vikings lost every game? Never? It's never fucking.
Speaker 2: Happened way, by the way, that was the linebacker who carried that ball up field?
Speaker 3: Why is he carrying? That's terrible?
Speaker 2: Coats must have been a short kickoff.
Speaker 6: It's not, it's not because they're in that new kickoff. So two back and then everybody.
Speaker 3: When something negative happens to you went horns down.
Speaker 2: When it's two outs orangs down. Every time, everybody horns up.
Speaker 3: All right, last beer, let's go last beer. Mantish football would be cool. Maybe what we got we got three, five we probably throw. We probably we gotta get like what at least eight we need be great? Eight would be great. Goy, we didn't know we had a rhymer. It's got happy Gilmour himself here. The Minnesota Vikings defense has been kicking that of the Minnesota Vikings offense this uh training camp, and JJ McCarthy seems enthusiastic about it. I'm just kind of wondering if Peyton's kind of right about Will Fries and Ryan Kelly for the Well, he said they were going to be injured. He didn't say they'd be bad. No, he said they're gonna be No, he said they'd be injured. Exactly what you do, because you're like, they're injury prone. They are, so I listen unlike you. Uh, well, there's that. So I wonder if it's more the Vikings defense being good or the offense being bad.
Speaker 2: Defense being good, I think defense being pretty good.
Speaker 3: You think so, you don't think there's a chance that the offense is bad? No, I don't know. I mean, I know Jefferson's not out there, and it's training camp, and it's everybody can look into anything. But everything that the people on the Purple Daily have said is that the defense is dominating this.
Speaker 2: Can't I say something right now? Oh like a shot bet to you right back to me, right now, right now.
Speaker 3: They just saw Gus Johnson and Joe Class.
Speaker 2: It's not it is Mike Turrico and it's Chris collins Worth.
Speaker 5: No, because there's a black man bald head.
Speaker 3: No, because it was Gus Johnson. Did he have glasses?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 3: Yes, hold on, just look it up right now, looking.
Speaker 1: Right now on the Jesus Christ uh Chargers Chargers Lions TV.
Speaker 3: Brock Lions broadcast.
Speaker 2: You're so dumb. They would not do that on an NFL team, aiden would I am saying right now, They're not. That's so dumb. I have not made it on NBC right now, Hey you did. I never said they would not put it on NBC.
Speaker 1: They're a Fox, They're a Fox and also NBC or sorry, ABC, Fox and Fox and ABC they're not on Oh my god, this is NBC, dork.
Speaker 2: Are you sure it looks like NBC to me up there?
Speaker 3: Are you sure about that?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, he's still backpelling right now because he knows he's wrong.
Speaker 5: I'm rageating now because I know I'm wrong.
Speaker 2: So you just gotta go all in here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, go all in?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Fuck double down, double down? Aiden, Do you find it yet, because I guarantee it's not. She would have played sounder for I mean, yeah, play some music for you while we wait.
Speaker 3: After?
Speaker 2: Is he right?
Speaker 3: The broadcast team with a twenty twenty five Hall of Fame game between the Los Angeles Chargers and Detroit Lions on NBC will feature Mike Tirriko has a play by play announcer, a crew College Worth as the analysis, Melissa Stark as a sidelight reporter, and Terry McCaulay as the rule analysis. For the local wives TV coverage in Michigan, it's Jason Bennetteddy we'll call the play by play and TJ Lang, oh, your former Gargets and TV good for you, good for him, And the analysis by Danil Rogers. She will.
Speaker 4: That doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: We're just we're doing talking about the NBC coverage. He thought that was, Oh my god, you for real, look at Mike Tico right now.
Speaker 3: You know what that's Honestly, that's more our era, Tarico, You're right, but still, I mean, he can't just throw He doesn't know who Chris Collinsworth is. Well, he can't.
Speaker 2: He's a meme.
Speaker 3: He can't.
Speaker 2: He doesn't know, he's saw he doesn't.
Speaker 3: He looks thing, look at the look at look at that throw by trade Lance, cracking your offense, slicing.
Speaker 2: Defense, second team defense, la who played last year?
Speaker 3: And you already lost a starter. I mean, I mean it is eight and hutchess, are you going to hold up again? Great name, terrible knees.
Speaker 2: Let's take a break.
Speaker 3: We're not gonna talk about Yeah, that's it. That was just how do you think the Vikings are gonna you know, blah blah blah. But you take a break. We're gonna need to after the whole Tarico.
Speaker 2: Something.
Speaker 3: Hey, by the way, just to let everybody know because you can't see because Matt's scared to go on Facebook live. Both the Jeffree boys are wearing cut off T shirts, not not bought cut off T shirts. They shows alter them themselves. At least this one isn't down to your damn hip bone. You kept it, You kept it up, so I know I've seen it. Don't wake it all right.
Speaker 1: We have something new coming up, not a game, but I have a a Ocean eleven type heist thing coming up. We're gonna do that in second half, so don't.
Speaker 4: Go to her.
Speaker 2: Right back and listening to Beer Really Sports here on the Beer Really Sports for radio network and also streaming. I don't know why that's baseball shit still coming out. Be back a little bit, yep, that's right. Real genius is here.
Speaker 3: You're listening to beer Belly Sports. Are you a fan of Minnesota sports? Do you need some Minnesota gear? If those are both a yes, go to sodastick dot com to get your original Minnesota inspired goods. If you haven't seen this stuff yet, you gotta check it out. One of my favorites design is the Minnesota Moon by Randy Moss or the John Randall Hatton I'm actually wearing right now. All of their up pail is designed and screenprinted here in Minnesota on super Soft Super Company shirts and hoodies. You'll love it. We're going to hook you up with fifteen percent off your next order. Use the promo code beer Belly one word for fifteen percent off. That is a sodastick dot com designed by Minnesotan's for Minnesotan's code beer Belly for fifteen percent off your next order.
Speaker 11: The nineteenth Lake Bamigie dragon Boat Festival, presented by Paul Bunny Communications, is July thirtieth through August second. Join in the fun of the Tacofest Cornhole Tournament, Dottlinger GM Sprint Cup races by kwalkerun Musical Entertainment, Race Day, breakfast, and of course, the dragon boat races. Visit Bomigie Dragonboat dot com for the complete schedule of events. It's the nineteenth Lake Bomigie dragon Boat Festival July thirtieth through August second, presented by Paul Bunny Communications and sponsored in part by these great local businesses.
Speaker 2: From Minnesota to Florida to California all over the world.
Speaker 3: It's beer belly Sports.
Speaker 12: Craving top quality farm fresh flavor, head to Angie's Acres in achin Minnesota, where your local source for one hundred percent Wago steaks, delicious pork pulchy products, premium ground beef, and fresh garden vegetables, all raised and grown with care. Order online anytime at angiez ACRESMN dot com or call two on eight five, one, three eight nine zero. We also do local drop offs. Check our Facebook page to see when we'll be near you. Angie's Acres from our farm to your table the way nature intended.
Speaker 1: Hey Brews, why are you loading a recliner, a TV, and a fridge into your truck?
Speaker 3: Because I just saved one hundred bucks at home? Choice in Bumigie, use the promo code BBS as in Beer Belly Sports.
Speaker 2: Hold up, you actually use a promo code.
Speaker 3: Heck yeah, mentioned beer Belly Sports in store and boom, one hundred bucks off your items.
Speaker 2: I'm heading there right now. Do they sell cager raiders?
Speaker 3: Oh, they've got everything, furniture, appliances, electronics, you name it.
Speaker 12: Head to home choice in Bamigie today, use promo code BBS or beer Belly Sports in store to get one hundred dollars off your purchase.
Speaker 10: This is Lewis from the nobn Cattle Restaurant and Lounge, where we serve our smoked prime rim Wednesday through Saturday night along with our maid from scratch soups and desserts. Come enjoy one of our delicious appetizers like our smoke and poppers or our Walleye bites. Dipped in our own housemaid batter and served with our signature tartar sauce. On Thursday evenings, you can enjoy live music with Lois two miles east of by Taska State Park on Highway seventy one. We're open noon to nine Wednesday through Saturday, and we're ready to serve you. The Nob and Kettle Restaurant your prime destination.
Speaker 2: If I hear Yamo be there one more time, I'm going to Yamo burn this place to the ground.
Speaker 13: You're listening to it to beer Belly Sports there, don't you know? They continued to be the semipro of the sports dooc world. Welcome back to Beerblely Sports. We tend to be semi pro sports talk. My name is Matt Geffrey, Billy Idol Rebillio. Here are the Beer Really Sports Radio Network. I missed the port the post, by the way I did. I didn't hit it right.
Speaker 9: That's what we gotta do again, bring back the post.
Speaker 2: I love that hit the post.
Speaker 5: The Twins are paying thirty three million dollars.
Speaker 3: Fuck. Oh that's tough.
Speaker 9: So that is a bad look and we only got one prospect.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's not a good look. Buddy, that's fine. Everything is fine. It's fine.
Speaker 3: No, no, mo mar sucks suck suck.
Speaker 9: What prospect in the trades ago suck?
Speaker 3: Sucks suck?
Speaker 1: Trade train trade.
Speaker 9: Hopefully we look back on this and go, man, that was worth it.
Speaker 2: That was really worth it.
Speaker 9: Then stuck get fifty million, and then the thirty three love it.
Speaker 3: How do we just keep them?
Speaker 2: Just keep them, just keep it.
Speaker 9: That's fine, Just keep them. I don't play first catcher. How don't even catch her? I don't care. Dude, that's so dumb. That is one of the most absurd things ever.
Speaker 3: We're gonna pay you out of the one hundred million they're gonna it was one hundred we're gonna pay thirty percent of it, and well we're gonna get one.
Speaker 9: If you're paying that much, you should get, Like I hope that a prospect list?
Speaker 3: Is that? Dude?
Speaker 9: Which one guy that they got on the trade?
Speaker 2: Hold up, hold up, stop fudge, fudge sickles.
Speaker 3: I'm so mad. I can't even swear.
Speaker 2: Why not?
Speaker 3: That's so dumb. That's so dumb. Like we just we just we just like gave in to him to like, oh, we're gonna give you to the team that you want so Minnesota nice, and we shouldn't be Minnesota nice in sports to a level like your clubhouse should be nice. Like if you want to be a dude, I don't know whatever. If you Carlos Krell, you trash can listening to son of a gun? That's so dumb. Why have any of the money? Why keep any of the money if.
Speaker 2: You're trading him, Yeah, might as well. Let's say fuck it, dude.
Speaker 3: I'd rather take the garbage can, dude, and just take the whole money. I would rather have nothing back in return. I get that, take the whole deal. We're getting some prospect or whatever. Hopefully Aiden finds out whatever level he is, is he top?
Speaker 2: Oh no, he was.
Speaker 5: He's already been part of the Twins organization.
Speaker 2: If we've traded him away, you.
Speaker 3: Just like shot an arrow right through me. Yeah, we gave him up and now we're treating.
Speaker 5: And he hasn't He hasn't even cracked the majors.
Speaker 3: How old is this guy?
Speaker 2: Please tell us.
Speaker 3: Tell me under, tell me he's under the age of twenty five. Please. Just because the Twins traded Ryan Presley, what happened there? He haended to becoming one of the most dominant closers or relief pictures in baseball.
Speaker 5: Still use him on Mind and Themes, theme team, the team.
Speaker 1: For MLB at the show. That's what he's talking about, by the way, And I do too. I put like the greatest twins, even the current and former twins. Oh sure, so there's some good players out there, by the way. On the show, uh sick brag for the MB show Tory Hunters in ninety nine.
Speaker 2: I'm like, well, I'm grinding for him right now, are you?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm doing the what's that not conquest?
Speaker 3: Joe?
Speaker 2: That's like what.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'll show you.
Speaker 2: Keep plugging the controllers and why since you're talking about it, since you're bitched about like you blow your controllers? Who calm down there? Just joking allegedly this dude wants to fight all the time. He calmed down, all right. So we're not to misconnections today.
Speaker 3: We're not doing anything. This is the bare Bone Show because we.
Speaker 2: Didn't really prep just me and Matt.
Speaker 3: I prepped you pretty good. I did. I did prep, but I did. Actually, he's been working hard.
Speaker 2: Thank you for saying that. Yes, some people would not say that on the show.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean you didn't come. Honestly, I could tell when you don't pick me up till like four thirty. So she did tough, you know, like like when I text him like yeah, I'm ready after you, like, hey, am I picking up you or your guys? I'm like, well, I don't have any guys.
Speaker 2: I know, I said, which guys are my picking?
Speaker 3: I know what you meant, but I had to throw that out there. So so Matt's embarrassed to me, So, oh doesn't he doesn't. He doesn't want us on Facebook Live today. No, it's the last time.
Speaker 6: It was like.
Speaker 2: You said no other one and then all of a sudden, right before going to.
Speaker 3: Start, I said yes, And you're like, man, do you want to he's twenty six? Twenty six? That's tough, man. Picture. Yeah. I think they just I think it's one of those deals. It's like it's like a divorce. You know, it's like a divorce. You know. I'm pretty sure they did it better than I'm ever gonna do it. On the wedding crashers, it's like, oh you can have them, Miles, Well, yeah, why don't you drug up for me? Some of a motherless goat God damn.
Speaker 1: It all right, So I do have a new thing. A friend of mine was talking about a movie plot, and not just any plot. I ripped ass I did not hear that he doesn't have headphones on. But not just any movie plot. This is an Ocean's eleven type plot. And with the State Fair coming up very very shortly, this is called the curdled a state Fair capper. Here's the This is a pitch to whatever company wants to pick this up. By the way, to the target is Curtis Golden Nuggets, the most popular cheese kurt stand at the State at State at the Minnesota State Fair, ranking raking in ninety thousand in cash per year. Located near the grand stand, it runs by a pair of suspicious shifty ex carnies and guarded tightly. Then Sweet Martha's Cookie Vault.
Speaker 2: Here's a crew.
Speaker 1: The Mastermind Matt the Munster Geffrey, former podcast host turned fairground legend, wears flannel, thinks like Clooney, moves like Costanza.
Speaker 3: Wow, you got a kind of a mount rushmore there of people Clooney and Costanza.
Speaker 2: This is what AI made for us.
Speaker 1: By the way, the inside Man butter Brick, a deep fried undercover mole working as a fry boy at Curtis. He's been He's been heard, Kurt, He's been Kurt certified for months, gaining their trust and the key to the back cooler and save the third person, The hacker why fry is his name?
Speaker 2: A tech genius who wants to hacked.
Speaker 1: A scoreboard at target field Aren't with a hot spot and an iPad and has suspecially large funnel cakes. She's she's taking control of the security cams.
Speaker 3: Do you have to know the names of the other people?
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's more of a six of them total. Oh, number four?
Speaker 3: You just put your name right out there. A.
Speaker 2: I did it, I didn't do it. I did it.
Speaker 1: The distraction corn Dog Cody, a loud, obnoxious, TikToker who starts a flash mob next to the stand by pretending to deep throat a three foot long Pronto pup.
Speaker 3: Is that a corn dog name?
Speaker 2: I assume?
Speaker 3: So okay.
Speaker 2: If it wasn't Number five.
Speaker 1: The muscle or lactose Terry wants bamed from the barn to dairy for eating an entire butter sculptor butter sculpture. Terry provides a brutal force and smells faintly of ranch dressing. Number six the Wheelman Scooter. Rick drives an.
Speaker 2: Electric mobility scooter souped up to go forty five miles an hour, camouflage as a four hundred pound fair goer named Marge Large Marge.
Speaker 3: Here's a plan.
Speaker 1: Operation Deep Fried Vault. Phase one smells like a setup. Wi Fi hacks a cheese curd stand payment triggering system targeting cash only mode at two pm peak fair chaos lines swell and cash piles up fast good start. Phase two corn Dog Carnival. Corn Dog Cody launches his quote unquote viral cheese curd challenge next to the stand. A flash mob breaks out. The crowd is massive, phones are everywhere in security, eye are off the prize. Phase three grease lightning inside man butter Brick triggers the grease trap overflowed or overflow protocol, forcing all employees to evacuate to the back of the stands for four point five minutes just at enough time. Phase four curd drop lactose. That might be a show title. Curd drop lactose. Terry drops in literally from this guy rides in a stealth cheese suit, entering through the roof hacked with many crow bards, shape like turrios trios he breaks don't shape like trios, straight deals, right though?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: How do they so like what they found out? Like candy cane looking turros.
Speaker 2: I guess this is what I'm reading from AI, so I'm.
Speaker 3: Assuming that's what they're doing. They're doing like a candy cane shape turio. Right, that makes more sense because that looks like a crowbar.
Speaker 1: He breaks into the back cooler, pops the safe thanks to the inside infro from brick, and loads up one hundred and fifty K into a grease stained bills into an empty suite.
Speaker 2: Martha Cookie's bucket. It's a big ass bucket number five or sorry Phase five dairy departure, dry air. No, it's Darri, I like that.
Speaker 1: Scooter Rick rolls up, dressed as Aunt Marge frantically heat heat exhaustion. Terry dumps the cookies cookie bucket under the Marge or sorry, under Marge Margin's fair tent dress, which is a big girl. They peel out at the whopping forty five miles an hour towards a gate six.
Speaker 3: Is that what people around and such? Yes?
Speaker 1: So here's the getaway. They escape into the chaos, which the quote unquote world's largest pig exhibit, switching clothes, identity, and smell. By nightfall, they're at the cabin near Brainerd making grilled cheese over a bonfire.
Speaker 2: Here's a closing scene.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: The team watches the ten o'clock news. The reporter is baffled.
Speaker 1: It could be in unrelated news the state fair top cheese curse d had suffers a massive grease grease leak and misplaced over one hundred.
Speaker 2: And fifty thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: Authorities are a suspect, rogued authorities, suspect rogue, rogue, raccoon fades, the black Kurds, Kurds credit rolls.
Speaker 3: And a dumb police force. Hey, it has to be a raccoon. Raccoon, you know, that's the only way that this goes on.
Speaker 2: And there is by way. We made a a logo for it, and I love it and I will post that later.
Speaker 3: On for us Richard Seevers although isn't way that much, but he does have an electric bike. Love it. So, I mean there's a little bit of truth into that. I mean, you just put your heist out there.
Speaker 2: I mean, you know, nobody listens.
Speaker 3: Fine, put on, hold on, if you get I mean, you can get a rogue raccoon.
Speaker 2: You know we're gonna send that some bitch up.
Speaker 3: Yeah? Is it like it could be rocket from the Guardians that they could see if we got a rocket, dude, it's over. We can make this happen if we have a rocket. We just got to get like a robotically engineered raccoon that loves shooting things and stealing things, and then we're good. The rest of us are going to walk away scott free. Nothing wrong with.
Speaker 2: It, all right, so we can do I do have an open letter to the Minnesota Twins.
Speaker 3: Well Land with that, I'll just do my news quick. I'll run through that. Then you do your letter, all right.
Speaker 2: So let's let me get the button bar for that one.
Speaker 3: This says the Basic Show, No live.
Speaker 2: Sorry guys, Basic today.
Speaker 3: Not pretty people here, New Jersey little leaguer plays after Judge lifts his suspension for an unsportsmanlike batflip. Aiden have you ever had done a bat flip? Nope, I did not have bombs. Marco Rocky fidgeted with his helmet and dug into the plate and chance to Marco Marco from his little League teammates as he settled in for a night of baseball after his family got mixed up in court case where a judge, not an umpire or a coach, made the call that allowed him to take the field. A twelve year old played Thursday night for his New Jersey team, hours after he faced a suspension from his first state tournament game after he was ejected for flipping his bat as a celebration or ae a celebrated home run. Why would that be like in the judge's hands. Isn't that what every MLB player does? Do They not bat flip?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: They all pimp on runs, right, So like, as you was a younger person, why would you not you know, I mean, I get it. If you throw it at somebody, then it's a different story. But he just did like a like if I had a bomb, I'm pimping that, right, you guys should you're like, dude, I mean, Tony Bautista had like the greatest bat flip ever.
Speaker 5: Jose Is that his name?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Josey, Tony Tony. He played for the Twins, But yeah, Jose, dude, when he hit that home run in the playoffs, he flipped that thing that was like, that was the start of it. Dude, it was like twenty feet in the air. Now there's I actually watched a documentary's like somebody did it younger but oh okay, but it's he was one of the first ones that we remember. You know, it's all of them do it.
Speaker 5: One of the most iconic batflips, right, it's.
Speaker 3: You know Bonds goes. You don't do that because if you did that in my era, you would get.
Speaker 2: A bat flip on me.
Speaker 5: I'm I'm hitting you lasering one at your dome.
Speaker 3: No, he can't hit the head. You got hit him in the ribs. You him in the ribs. But anyways, I think that's just dumb. It's like that's everything about new sports. It's they all bat flip if you especially if you like that dude hit like a walk off home run, to run home run to go to the next round. Why would you penalize a kid for doing what he's seen on baseball? I would say, don't do that again. You know, I don't like that. It's unsportsmanlike, but I don't do it.
Speaker 2: And literally, like little kid, Yeah, what's your high school bowl?
Speaker 3: So you think literally, you think literally you should have been punished, not like punished, but like definitely talk to Yeah. Man posed as an ambassador and ran a fake embassy in India. Police say this is so wild. Indian police have arrested a man accused of running bogus embassy from rented residential buildings near the capital of New Delhi and recovered cars with fake diplomatic plates. The suspect impersonating an ambassador and allegedly dupe people for money by promising overseas employment, and senior police officer ghoul of Uttar Padash State Special Task Force in Northern India India idiot India, idiot, I think that's a song. According to police, Jan forty seven claimed to have acted as an advisor or an ambassador for entitles such as Saga or West Arca, West West Arctica. Oh you're gonna make fun of me? Am? I reading?
Speaker 2: How don't read like you? I just read a big ass like you.
Speaker 3: Just you just did it. That's so funny. Police. I never make fun of you. Know that is so not true. If you listen back, it's everybody else's making fun of you. I don't fucking jerk. All right, that's it for the news that's it. That dude got recovered.
Speaker 2: Please read more.
Speaker 3: No, that's fine, you can, Bruce. You do really good. I'm proudly No, that's fine, although I'm your champion, and never make fun of you. While you read I'm proud to make fun of me. No, don't touch me. Don't touch me. I have a horrendous embarrassing order thanks to it as medical read it, Dannel Hall.
Speaker 2: Bruce Leg.
Speaker 3: Oh, you chose to do it. That was your choice. I never make fun of you. I was just the other day. I don't make fun of you because I don't want to be made fun of when I regularly there you go.
Speaker 2: I was.
Speaker 3: Sorry.
Speaker 2: Please, No, you're amazing.
Speaker 3: No no, no, that's that's no. You don't mean it now I do. Now you're just now you're just pandering, all.
Speaker 1: Right, hold on, stop the show, brust Leg. You're the reason why they're the fucking face face of the France. No, no, no, no, no, you're awesome.
Speaker 2: How many you having there?
Speaker 3: I was like six or seven, maybe eight, could be nine, might be ten. Flight attendant finds disgusting surprise under a seat and plead with passengers not to do this. Straight to jail. What do you think is the most disgusting thing you would find people doing on a plane flight.
Speaker 2: Uh, masturbating in the open on the seats, the strange people out there.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's yes, we heard. We saw that bird hold on without public what's the word I'm looking for where you show yourself? What's something gross with your clothes on that you think people would do aiden something gross on an airplane with clothes on? I guess not all your clothes on, but your important parts are covered. I'll say it like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it makes more sense.
Speaker 3: I don't know, Like, would you cut your toenails on a plank flight? Is that gross? That's nasty, that's nasty as n No, that's it. That was what it was a play flight. The attendant had to clean up somebody clipping their toenails. Because even you're not supposed to like not wear you can take your shoes off, you wear socks, and they're like even like people like to there's that whole like Bruce Willis's thing from a diehard. It's like you know, you take your you know, when you land, you take you take your shoes off, and you take your socks off.
Speaker 2: No, that was this guy who was sitting at the side.
Speaker 3: I'm told him that I thought that was when he got home. No, you're right. Yeah, the guys know when you get when you land the guy that was on the plane with him, but when you land, you do that. It's illegal to die in this Spanish town due to an overcrowded cemetery. Damn it. Sorry on John, A tiny village in Ganada Province and Adunisia, Spain, it's illegal for residents to die there. Yes, this isn't actually a rule from a former mayor George No, it's kidding Jose Rubio put into place over twenty five years ago. In nineteen ninety nine, Rubio provided a declaration that urged citizens of Lajaron to take utmost care of their health so they don't die until the town hall takes necessary steps to acquire land sustainable for deceased to rest in glory, not in peace, but in glory. Would you be scared to live in a talent that where you couldn't die? Or is that someplace that you would like? Is that like, is that like a place that you go to and you're like, oh man, I want a cheeseburger, and they're like, I can't have that ship. Sorry. Yeah, Like, dude, you can't have a cheeseburger. It's gonna get you closer to death. Here's a salad. You should drink some soy milk.
Speaker 2: I'd be okay with it.
Speaker 3: You'd be okay with that. Yeah, you would like no junk food at all.
Speaker 6: If it's cut out of my life completely. And I've like no no chance of no like temptations around me.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean there's type you could move, but you want to live there. I want to live there. Yeah, you're.
Speaker 5: You're like, I'm staying there.
Speaker 3: No candy.
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 3: Good to know you would never have any.
Speaker 2: We're getting groceries here in a couple of days.
Speaker 5: So I'm not saying that's how I want to live my life. And I'm saying I'd be okay with.
Speaker 3: That if you live there. If I lived there, okay, But you also have the opportunity to move. So you're saying two things to me here. You're like, no, I want those things, but I mean, I guess if I live there, it's like what you're like the prime suspect for somebody to kidnap you like stockholds. Yeah, it's fine. The water and the bread up with a low kid. It's cool, dude, Like I'm here, I might as well just you know, I mean, Buffalo Bob built this hole. He worked hard for this. You know you gotta show respect. Yeah, good hole, Yeah, good job. Yeah. I mean that dude put in that thing like twenty five years ago. I mean I can't disrespect him. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Anyways, move on, I'm going through cougar puberty.
Speaker 3: Who how it's better and worse than my teen years. Oh, twenty twenty five have seen Max pivot back to HBO, Max and gen Z rebrand extended leaves as micro retirements. Now, the hormonal roller coaster known as menopause as getting a flashy revamp to move over a JJ, Cougar puberty is clawing its way into suburbian dictionary. Just don't try to say it ten times fast. You want to try to say that ten times.
Speaker 2: As hard as that once?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's the hysterical new expression. Wasn't concocted in a boardroom by a group of suits looking to hawk leopard style hand fans. It was hatched by two friends staring down the that's a tough one precipice of midlife chrysalis well, that's that's a bad one. My friend and I were talking about the stuff I'm going through. It reminds me of being a teenager, or even watching my teenagers be teenagers. Kuzmak, forty six, told the Post the moodiness, my body's changing and I'm getting hair and places that I didn't expect. What are they getting?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 3: Is it going on their backs? Is it like males? A koug is a typically an over forty vixen who puts or pursues significantly younger men because we married a Southern California mom of three to find that cougar puberty has nothing to do with the men parts. And that is it for the news? All right? Why are all my friends making fun of me?
Speaker 2: Well, you're a geffer wins.
Speaker 3: Wow, that's okay because they're all Yankees fans.
Speaker 5: They all did really good.
Speaker 3: Hey, dude, you don't wear that is a badge of honor though you don't think about that. And honestly, what did they have twenty seven world championships before the Twins won two?
Speaker 5: I know they won one in two thousand and nine.
Speaker 3: I know, but I'm just saying like it was, like I think there I don't even know what they're up to now. I know they won them one in two thousand and nine and then there was like but I mean the eighties they were shit.
Speaker 2: They were terrible Jackson whoa relax over there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll break that shit that Reggie seventies or like late seventies, eighties, early nineties terrible till like ninety six, Derek Jeter, Bernie williams Andy Pettitt traded for like David Cohne. But I mean they spend the money. I mean, Stean Breanner was okay with breaking even The Twins were always looking to make a payday and they got lucky in eighty seven when they got Pucket Herbeck, Guyetti Bernansky Viola from another trade. But I mean, like he wasn't a homegrown but they had that. So it's that's tough. It's like apples and oranges. You're having a team that has a what is our payroll right now? It's got to be over two hundred plus? Oh yeah, were they.
Speaker 5: Seeing that's like three million?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 3: No we have Why would why would even yeah make fun of me? Cool man? I like a team that's a Midwest team. I'm still fans of them. It's like you fucking I hate them. I hate them with every bone in.
Speaker 2: My body right now, as you should.
Speaker 3: Right, it's it hurts. I'm still yeah right, it hurts. That's the point of being physically yeah right, that's a point of being a fan. That's where some people don't get. It's about being a fan is sometimes you lose, and you lose all the time. But every year you get excited about the opportunity that they have to win. And you know what, yes, and only one team wins every year, only one team. There's only one team happy at the end of the year. But you know what, every year your team has a chance. It doesn't do you think that? Okay, So the ninety one team, ninety one twins team and the eighty seven team worse the first both of them.
Speaker 5: They have Chilie Davis.
Speaker 3: Maybe they added Chilie Davis later. And then I watched a nineteen ninety l Davis. I watched a nineteen ninety two thing. It was a July game. He only had seven home runs in July. Chili. I mean it's Pucket is old as ship, yes, but well, I mean it's almost Pucket not not. Then I think he started like, I think I got his baseball card. He's dead now, so whoa rest in peace? Yeah? Rip? Yeah, he was a slugger, yeah, switch hitter.
Speaker 5: Short short he's short, Chili Davis no pucket.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, also Chili Davis and Shorty's tall as hell.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean that's what makes that catch in ninety one so much better, dude, to live watching that is, I know something that you would never be able to do because you're obviously weren't born. Then, I mean, I'll think about that later on. Have you have you watched the game now game? Have you ever watched the game? The whole game in its entire ninety one? Yeah? Which game? Game six? Yes, you should watch the whole sit it's on YouTube. I don't watch it all, dude, Game six, dude. And then, honestly, when he hits the home run, and this is why Joe Buck I hate his son, But Joe Buck, he just said and we'll see you tomorrow night, and he didn't say anything after that. He let the crowd take over. And that is the greatest call I think in sports history. And I hate Joe Buck. I hate him. Oh No, Jack Buck, my bad, Jack bum My bad. Jack Buck, Joe Buck's dead Jack Buck and we'll see you tomorrow night. And then he let the crowd take over and it was the man. Little freaking nine year old Bruce was losing his mind. Oh yeah, dude, jumping around. It sounded basically exactly like that. I was loud. I know that's My mom was probably pissed because I woke her up. And then Game seven, my brother gets home. He's hung over and he's like watching the game with me for a little bit and he goes to bed and then they win, like a run down there started like jumping on him like it's unmatched. I mean the Cubs. In twenty sixteen, little Bruce had more fun watching the Twins win than his second favorite team, the Cubs win.
Speaker 5: I mean, you know you didn't think that the Twins were gonna win that though at all.
Speaker 3: Oh, I know I did. I was such a I'm dude, I'm such a rube. Dude. I always think they're gonna win. I got the purple glasses, man, I always think they're gonna win. At the beginning of the year, it's like, I think the Twins are gonna be No, they got a good ross. Yeah, they could pull it. I could convince yourself that they're good. Yeah, absolutely, and I will and I and at fault, I don't care. I just don't care because why not. Why believe that you think that your team's gonna stink? You know it's dumb. I think it's dumb. Yeah, even if you know they're gonna stink. One, I believe that.
Speaker 5: They're gonna do good unlet because.
Speaker 3: Well Kevin can suck it. Yeah yeah, but I yeah, I hate the Bears. Like I'm not a Bears fan. I'm the only reason why my Cubs fan is because of WGN. When I was young, dude, WGN had one hundred and thirty four Cubs games on and the Twins had like eighty eight games on. So I got to watch more Cubs games when I was younger than I got to watch Twins games, and I was like, I was a super huge Twins fan. So I just started watching them both. And it's like I had a friend Jaco. What happens they both make it to the World Series. I win, I win, you win, I win? Yeah. Who you're rooting for? I'm like, I'm rooting for the team that's down. When team's up two to one. I want the other team. I wanted to go seven. I wanted to be a ninety one World Series all over again. Yeah, I wanted to I wanted to go to Game seven. I wanted to be some epic one walk off where I just sit back in my chair like Stefan Diggs the Minneapolis Miracle. I would just I just I didn't yell. I just saw it happen. I stood up, and then I sat down and my phone just blew up and I just was like, did you see that? Sat there and Jada's like, what's going on? Like that's a that's a few and far between moment right.
Speaker 2: There, because that doesn't happen.
Speaker 3: That doesn't happen. The round doesn't happen. It just does not happen. You know. It's like you get to you know, like when you get to live those moments. Obviously I'm not one of the players. That'd be way cooler if I was, but you know, as a fan, you get to sit and watch some of these moments.
Speaker 6: I watched that game at beat ubs and well just talk Kansas, and I also watched the game where we got our ass kicked in the playoffs by the Eagles, as.
Speaker 3: They walked down the field on the first drive against the Eagles, and I was like super Bowl, but the worst one was ninety eight. I was sixteen. I'm we're gonna get more. Two thousand and nine hurt way more than ninety eight because it's like now I'm getting older, you know. And then it's like we're within field goal rage. Man, just just run the ball. He threw that interception.
Speaker 2: I literally crossed his body, just dropped.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's prett favor though. Man, he's gonna throw across his body and just dropped. Thank you to our sponsors like Seventh Avenue Pizza.
Speaker 2: We're not done yet. Oh we're not, because we're gonna do our talk, our our open letter. Oh that's right, So you gotta talk abou about the Twins.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I'm gonna read you a I'm gonna give a misconnection music it's more appropriate for this. So this is an open letter to the Minnesota Twins. By the way, I have their front office, their address, and this will be getting mailed to them. Shit subject line, A frustrated but faithful fan.
Speaker 2: Pleads for more.
Speaker 3: Are you gonna add your tattoo in this?
Speaker 2: I will as the official official owner. Dear Minnesota Twins front office, I write to you today and not as a fairweather fan, but someone who has lived and breathe Twins baseball for years, through the Metrodome days, and through the heartbreaking postseason sweeps and yes, through the glimpses of hopes that keep that keep us coming back for more. But the season it's been painful.
Speaker 1: We were promised a new identity, a roster of talent, a front office that quote unquote knows the plan.
Speaker 2: Yet what we've.
Speaker 1: Gotten feels more like the same inconsistency, baffling decisions, an ever growing distance between the fans and the product on the field. We're tired of these slogans, and we're tired of the hearing that we're just a few adjustments away. We're tired of seeing talent, talented player struggle without change, of watching other small market teams rise while we continue to continue to spin our wheels. We're not asking for miracles. We're not asking for urgency, for accountability, for passion.
Speaker 2: You want.
Speaker 1: We want to support this team. We want to fill target field and where our and wear a gear with pride. You got us, but you got us something bad. But you got to give us something back, show us that metiocrity isn't acceptable, Show us that you care about winning as much as we care about supporting this franchise. We know baseball is a marathon, not a sprint, but right now it feels like to we stop running. Please, for the love of Kirby Maer Herbeck and every fan that's stuck by this team through thick and thin, do better. Sincerely, a tired but loyal Twins fan Matt Geffrey Beer really sports and behalf of Twins territory.
Speaker 3: I would just I mean, it's beautiful, it's a beautiful You're not always gonna get a Herbeck, Pucket Gagny Brnansky, Guyetti. You're not gonna get them up, and then you're not gonna be able to trade one for the other one, and you're not always going to be able to just live under the radar. And I I mean, you know, why would you cut your payroll after you I know? So that's so dumb, that is the word.
Speaker 2: I mean.
Speaker 3: We went through the twenty was it twenty one or twenty two, twenty three playoff losing streak to twenty one twenty two something that someone that something like that, and to win, you know, to win, and we were on the oh man, you know. Then we ran to the Yankees and it's like, okay, we haven't been to the We didn't even know what. It's like, none of them they all kind of broke a streak. Yeah, it's like, oh my god, we finally we get rid of that. We got to keep this core and then ah, we got to cut by Sonny Gray. Yeah, we're not adding anybody. It's like, I get it, if you're gonna get rid of Sunny Gray, like, okay, sure he's a little older, but just to not bring anybody else up. And it's like, but the baseball writers, all the people in baseball like, well that that roster is talented enough. What did Detroit do? I mean, we honestly, even with Kansas City and Detroit being able to this is three years ago. Detroit is finally now taking that over. We had this division. Chicago White Sox had that one year, but we had this division for many years to come.
Speaker 2: White Sox had not been relevant until like two thousand and five.
Speaker 3: No, they had that one year where they you know, like Lewis Robert and they had that they'd all came again. They had one like Lou Russo was the coach or whatever. They had one year, but then at all the next year, they all thought they were going to win it again, and then it fell apart. We were able to just dominate this division for so long if we would have just put a competitive roster, added a little bit of money.
Speaker 2: The entire Like every nickel and diamond, the moment the.
Speaker 3: Season starts, Major League Baseball hands every team one hundred million dollars.
Speaker 2: I got a question for you. Yes, last year, the year before MLB took over, what team to help sell them? What team was that? Do you remember this though, don't you?
Speaker 3: It's somewhere in there. I don't remember off that happened.
Speaker 2: It was a couple of years ago.
Speaker 1: But it was the Athletics. Yes, okay, then went yeah, and they sold them. Why Why isn't MLB stepping now and make enforcing the twins who sell this team because they're putting a shitty product out.
Speaker 3: Because we show up, we have a new stadium, we show up, we show up, and we show out.
Speaker 2: The words are common terrible team, terrible field with a terrible team.
Speaker 3: But not long ago, we were in the playoffs. Oakland, yes, hasn't been relevant for what I mean, and then that that owner is more prevalent to what common said they weren't gonna get I mean, Oakland is it's a To me, it's absolutely absurd that they're not going to be the Oakland Athletics anymorem h.
Speaker 2: It's weird to me.
Speaker 3: It's so dumb, I mean the eighties, and that owner is just like yeah, like so the Wolfs, for example, they put in money, they haled with the state of Minnesota, and then what they did is they paid off a chunk of it, so it saved us taxes. So I mean the wolf stepped up his owners. That owner wasn't going to help out at all if the state didn't fully fund a brand new stadium for him. He didn't care. I don't care. He was Samuel Gerard. He's like, I don't care. So that's why baseball stepped in because it's it's a it's a it's an old, old stadium, so old, so outdated, and fans aren't showing up. And what they're doing is they get in one hundred million, they spend twenty million on the players, so that's eighty million surplus, yeah, right off the bat, whatever taxes, and I don't know what the rest of that. But so then whenever people buy stuff, that still goes to the owner. So they're basically treating it as a revenue. It's not like baseball wants somebody that's gonna be like, I'm so rich, i want like a Steinbrenner. So the pole Ads are kind of in that ballpark because real estate hasn't been well for them. They've lost money. They actually own four hundred and sixty million dollars towards the twins, and that's why it's hard for them to sell them because they want one point seven and then they want four hundred and sixty million dollars extra to pay off their loans. Like, why won't you just go down and be like, all right, so the four hundred and sixty million dollars, what does that add up? Is that one point three million dollars? However, I'm not good at math, never claimed to be. But it's that's why it's like they it's a they bought it for X amount and it was in the eighty million, it's it's in the billions. Just sell the damn thing. Yeah, sell the damn thing, and let us have a chance. Let us have a chance. Please, for the love of God.
Speaker 2: Fuck just I'm tired of mediocrity.
Speaker 3: Right, you know what it's like, dude, The worst is the punch in the mouth. We watched them, we watched them lose, and we watched this. They spent a little money, but you watch what Johann Santana. It's like the trade deadline this year. It's oh, we lost Bader, we lost this. We no man. We watched Johann Santana go. We watched Tory Hunter go, almost lost Pucket go. We have never I mean, Pucket came back at a lesser deal. He could have went to the White Sox for more. It's it's it's so much down on us. Like, for the love of God, let us please, somebody else buy it, give us a chance to I mean, I still love, but give us a chance to get some money back.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 3: Fuck, for the love of God. We're sick of watching top tier talent go to other teams. I mean, thank god we didn't trade Ryan, thank god we didn't trade Buxton. It was almost though, I mean, there was talks.
Speaker 5: I would have walked down there right now and started on fire.
Speaker 3: I would have I would have burd it down. Know you want to it's it's your team, man, you love him, and it's just that's the passion.
Speaker 2: And nowhere, No, we ain't, No, we ain't doing that ranging that.
Speaker 3: I was so mad about the retraction bullshit. Oh Bud Selick, Oh yeah great, because you want some Minnesota fans to go to Milwaukee after you get out of here. It's like, ah, man, we're passionate fans. We show up even when we lose. It's a beautiful stadium. We have. Just give us the opportunity for an ownership to just spend a little bit more money. I know we spend money. I know that when they get one hundred million off the get go. You know the Yankees, the Yankees, they don't turn a profit on the damn team. They take whatever they got and they put it right back in there. They got the Yes network. We have the Twins Network. You know what makes the Yes network better? What's that they have a winning product on the field. They want more people to spend the twenty dollars a month to watch their team. You're thinking about nottting it?
Speaker 2: Same? Fuck it?
Speaker 3: I say, don't I have my cable package, so I'm still gonna watch television. I'm still gonna watch them. But it's a great franchise. It's got a lot of history. Thank you, Seventh Avenue Pizza. I'm just gonna get there before pizza became trendy. Great Minnesota company.
Speaker 2: Yeah, one hundred percent. They've been backing us for a long time. Yes, all us through the beginning that I've never known them not to true.
Speaker 1: Also being brought to you by Paul Blandon Communications, powering us for over two years. The gigazone been around for ten years and also been powering the Bimiji and Grand Rapids area for over fifty years.
Speaker 3: Also brought to you by the nob and Kettle, quaintly nestled between Lake Tasca and Lake George. Great menu, great food, great people. Also a very very big Minnesota Vikings fan. Hey Josh Hollman, we'll be there soon.
Speaker 2: Start of the NFL season somewhere around that time. Yeah, twenty seven posted, Yeah, be posting it soon. Also being brought to you by Andy's Acres. Andy's Acres is the top. I'm going on a limb, not really a limb.
Speaker 3: Bring in the meats, bringing the meats.
Speaker 2: That a great tagline.
Speaker 3: I think you can do that one.
Speaker 2: Not right not.
Speaker 1: They have one hundred Wagoo stakes. They make their own wago stakes. Yes, they have uh, wagou actual cows that they have in ache of Minnesota, not just wagoos. Not not just wagoo they have they have beef cows. They have vegetables, ham ba chicken, chicken poetry like all that kind of.
Speaker 3: Stuff, even chicken and poultry of the same ring.
Speaker 2: Yes, they are just realize that, as they said it, uh and vegetables as well too.
Speaker 3: That's an awesome menu. Also brought to you by Soda stick I, a very Minnesota company. They have off website. You go find the promo code. You put in one word beer belly, get fifteen off on us and find some awesome, awesome t shirts that Randy are The John Randall one is the one I'm looking at next. I'm actually wearing one right now that it says Kings of the North.
Speaker 1: They have a brand new one. Paul and Babe Racing. Yes, they came out. I believe it was Paul and Baby Paul Babe something.
Speaker 3: But if you're a fan of the Beauty League, they have all that gear to anything you want that's from Minnesota. I bet they got something for you. So check it out and get at least five bucks off on us anything like.
Speaker 2: That, basically shipping love that.
Speaker 3: That's it for me?
Speaker 2: Is that it for you? Trym what else you have?
Speaker 3: Paul Onion Angish Home Choice?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well it's still new, so it's like I'm trying to Yeah, I know, Bruce is out of the erase all of herself, so I can't remember what I wrote it down.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, I wrote race stuff before home before. Check out a home choice here and Bimiji.
Speaker 1: Hey, if you need something to rent and help about your credit score, Great Places is gonna be a home choice. They have furniture, they have appliances, they have electrical stuff like TV's, even Xbox and PS fives, even switches, stuff like that, and get a one hundred dollars off and use a promo code beer Belly in the store here.
Speaker 3: But I've heard that the new Grand theft auto is going to need the newer system.
Speaker 2: I do have one.
Speaker 3: Can I get you could one on them with one hundred dollars. Wow, that's a pretty good sell.
Speaker 2: It is, all right?
Speaker 3: Could you buy the game there No, okay, I don't know. I don't know, so all right.
Speaker 1: Thanks to everybody listening, thing, to the writers, producers on site, engine Ara Zone, all three of us, and the words of right Green, keep a stick on the ass, can I bye?
Speaker 3: Every week this show looks better than me. Every week your eyesight gets worse.