Speaker 1: Shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of idiotology. We'll let your taco one on one one w Jarr put your freaking idiots.
Speaker 2: All right, Hey, I don't forget about you. Say we play It. Brought to you by Fair Winds Credit Union. You've got fifteen minutes left to go to the JR Facebook page put your vote in for the featured artists this morning three song options from Seether. Tell us which one you'd prefer to hear. At nine, the one with the most votes will play back, and then all of you who take a moment to vote in the running to win tickets. What for Friday Night show?
Speaker 3: Taco Yeah, Friday Night's Metallica show, Big Old Jarr concert coming this weekend. You could be there. Vote for you say we play it. We're gonna be doing that each morning this week. By the way, the Metallica tickets for reps so and then Chumley has more chances to to win Metallica tickets each afternoon this week.
Speaker 2: We got you covered, all right. I love when this happens. We can throw the ball squarely into your court, as they say, Taco Bob and draw from your vast resume and worldly experiences, not once but twice with back to back stories involving OTR.
Speaker 3: No, I wasn't sure which subject you were going towards. What do you need to know on OTR?
Speaker 2: Over the road trucking for those of you who don't know the lego are ten percent trucker.
Speaker 3: I was texting with a trucker this morning. I said, listen to you guys every morning. Well, I'm on the roads.
Speaker 2: Thanks for taking us with us to work. Good A couple with you. A couple of mishaps, which I'm sure you've had your share of during that segment of your your storied career.
Speaker 3: Uh huh, I told you about the whole shipment of fruit that went bad. Remember a rat got in there and ate Anyway.
Speaker 2: You ever had a similar experience to a driver in Minnesota who was on Highway sixteen in Minnesota and struck and killed eleven cows.
Speaker 3: Oh, I know that highway. I know that stretch of road there. Yeah, so our cows a frequent site. Yeah, there are a lot of cows, but on the highway. Usually not on a highway, they're usually just off to the side. Did they get through the barb wire.
Speaker 2: Apparently they wandered onto the roadway four twenty six in the morning. You imagine the surprise. Your black beauty is just wearing off, uh huh, and you're just trying to get to the destination I got.
Speaker 3: I gotta go unload this load didn't get in my required A lot mon asleep and oh my.
Speaker 2: God, it's eleven cows worth of ground beef all stuck in the grill.
Speaker 3: Yeah, people are already texted in the beef jokes.
Speaker 2: Did a total of the truck it had to the semi collide with the eleven cows. Uh, ten of them were killed. The driver of the semi is fifty two year old man non life threatening injuries taken to the hospital. Does not report on the condition of the truck, although as powerful and I'm sure the head of steam it had when you run into a the weight, the tonnage that you probably have involved here.
Speaker 3: Some some don't like the trick that I used to use for UD a big cloud on the front of Yeah. Some don't like that method that I had just because wind resistance. But if you hit a pack of eleven cows, think about how good that scoop could have done for you?
Speaker 2: Do you get jealous of today's truckers who've got their rigs decked out in all the LEDs and you know there's there's some pretty snazzy rigs on the round.
Speaker 3: I'm proud of them for you know, what they've invested in the That was my style. I was just strict, you know, like you know how you when you get.
Speaker 2: A car and you just go for the bottom trim, right right, That's what you were. More of the just obscene messages scribbled in the dust on the back cargo door.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well you can't help with people right on there. I could help that. I could have washed them off, but the uh my mudflaps diarros show you the mud flaps from our root.
Speaker 2: I don't think you have with the ladies on No, yeah, they're good. Meanwhile, in Washington State, the Welcome County Sheriff's office says that a truck semi truck overturned. They're releasing fourteen million bees. So I heard that this had happened. We thought, well, we got the suits, let's go and see what we can do and help. So we're basically one by one rebuilding the beehives over there. Putting the frames back in and then having to stack them. It comes them down with the smoke. Sometimes it works when they're really angry like this, it doesn't really work too wrong. We've had a number of the beekeepers they've gotten stung, as well as a couple of our deputies. Isn't an amazing taco. It doesn't matter where these bee mishaps occur, there's always beekeepers at the ready to come out with their suits and smoke. But it sounded to me like they weren't even bee keepers. They weren't these beekeepers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he just sounded like, yeah, you know, we have the suits, so we kind of helped, you know, like in the back of your car. I just figured maybe, you know.
Speaker 2: I'm reading more into this here or the other day. They're diminishing the effects of a sting of a honey bee versus other types of bees. It says that the honey bees stings are much less fourteen million of them, sir, speak for yourself.
Speaker 3: Wow, I did see the videos of that floating around the bees.
Speaker 2: They did say that the vast majority of those are just gone in that area will be incredibly pollinated moving forward. That's cool. Yeah, And then the so because they're protected still right, Oh yeah, yo, yeah, the bees you get to the you don't. If you kill a bee, you might as well you're I think either's some state Washington probably EXE. Oh yeah, of course. Oh no, they don't have cows. Yeah.
Speaker 3: All the LEDs and lights all over the truck is the difference between a real trucker and a millennial trucker. All lights, definitely millennial truckers.
Speaker 2: The guy I knew, I knew, I threw some red meat material out there. Yeah you did.
Speaker 3: Speaking of edge, we also got a text from a crazy Jenny. She'll be hosting the barbecue for all those all those cows. Uh, somebody else texted about the cows they were peacefully protesting to eat more chicken. Yes that Yes, you served yourself right up to the girl there.
Speaker 2: Sorry. And finally there's this. How about this, You know, with a lot of folks frustrated these days, thinking home ownership is out of reach, here's an inspirational story for you. Now, granted this is an Australia, but I think you could probably apply the logic here if you really wanted to just collect aluminum cans with recycling fees of ten cents each and uh, you're only gonna need about half a million to buy your two bedroom house in Australia like this guy did.
Speaker 3: But here, sir, that we don't have a ten cent return, so some states do give it.
Speaker 2: Here in Florida we don't. Well, this is what I'm saying. You would really, if you really wanted to do this, you would have to find an area of the country where they do have the recycling uh fees, the deposit fees. And then in Australia they have reverse vending machines. I guess if you put you know, empties in, it gives you credits and you can build those up on your account. And that's exactly what he did enough to buy a two bedroom home.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's like the uh you know, when you put your water bottle back the big five gallon jug to get a new one at the store.
Speaker 2: Similar.
Speaker 3: I want I tell you about the time that I was I was a trucking the recycled.
Speaker 2: Five five gallon jugs of water.
Speaker 3: No yeah heavy that no recycling recycled material can it was. It was worse than running a truck like a brains because you got every scrapper following you and when you go to the rest stop, you just got to you know, pee in the in the in the milk bottle because you can't leave your load.
Speaker 2: Aren't they like smashed down first before they load him on the big race? Okay, yeah, you got to fit as many as you can.
Speaker 3: You know how long it took me to crush that many cans by foot.
Speaker 2: The company wouldn't.
Speaker 3: Wouldn't fork up a couple of bucks and get me the can pressure machine.
Speaker 2: So pat I was having to do the one like this.
Speaker 3: You know, when you you stand, you touch the center of the can while you're standing.
Speaker 2: Sure, yes, I can see why, now why the LEDs were out of reach for you and your day.
Speaker 3: There we are demand download the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: All right, Mills Air