Speaker 1: Good evening and welcome to another edition of The Cajun Knight Live. I am your host, The Cajun Knight, Jacob Mook, and thank you everybody for joining me on this evening. I wanna go ahead and apologize now. My voice is starting to crack a bit. I've got this throat thing going on. It's a whole situation, but we're gonna push through and we're gonna make this happen. A lot of things that discussed tonight. We're gonna be talking a little bit about Trump, a little bit about the situation, not just with Epstein, but a lot of things that Trump is doing in spite of and in lieu of the Epstein conversation. We're gonna swap over to NATO and Turkey and how both of these relate to bricks. Then we're gonna swap over to what's going on in Israel right now with them bombing the only Catholic church in Gaza. I find that to be quite a flex that they just took and killed the priest. If I'm not mistaken, We're gonna read about it, don't worry. And then we're gonna swap over to Southeast Asia. Cambodia has got some wild things going on. They have for a while, and I mean mr still in an open civil war. So that whole area of what some might call Indo China is got a lot going on. We're gonna talk about it all for anybody who is joining us on the audio version, you're listening on the Cult to Conspiracy. If you would like to be a part of this conversation, then please go to the link in the description below and come checking me out on the Cajun Night on Patreon. It's the only place to come and join the conversation, the only place to see the videos for all the things that we talk about here. And you know, it's just the best way to support and keep this dream alive. So all right, let's get after it without any further ado. Now, let's start off talking. This is ABC News here, and yes, I understand consider the source, but let's just talk about it here. The Justice Department faces subpoena over Epstein files by House Oversight Committee. So if anybody that hasn't heard long story shorts I have, you've been living under a rock for the past two weeks. All of the Trump cabinet people and his administration who have said up and down that we are gonna give full disclosure. There's ten thousand hours of videos that are sitting on Pambondi's desk, and she's gonna go through it. They have the list. We remember just a few months ago and they had all these quote unquote influencers. If I said their names, you wouldn't know them, but they self style themselves as influencers whatever. And they had this big photohop where they had these giant three inch binders saying Epstein List Part one, and they were all holding it up like it was a big victory thing. Then when you could look at the side view of these binders, they were completely empty and it was in fact all a photoop. We even talked about that on the Cult as a matter of fact. But anyway, now with all of these things, and now they had new video evidence to talk about, Oh, Epstein clearly did kill himself, and it was this whole thing, even though the video is clearly doctored, clearly edited, and has a minute and six seconds missing from it. Then this whole list, the list never existed. That was all part of the ploy. It was all part of a plot, and all this So story short, the Justice Department, who is saying that there is nothing more to look into at the Epstein conversation, is now about to face subpoena. I believe they should. But let's learn a little bit about this here. Matter of fact, there's a video we're gonna play to kind of give the overarching view here. Let's listen.
Speaker 2: In this morning is the Jeffrey Epstein saga rages on. Deputy Attorney General Todd Blanche, who until recently was President and Trump's personal lawyer, is preparing to meet with Epstein's former companion, Glaine Maxwell, who is serving a twenty year prison sentence for conspiring with Epstein to traffic underage girls.
Speaker 1: President and Trump.
Speaker 2: Says talking with Maxwell wasn't his idea, but he's fine with it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I don't know about it, but I think it's something that would be sounds appropriate to do you.
Speaker 2: This comes as Maxwell has been appealing her case trying to get out of prison. Trump used to socialize with Epstein and Maxwell and was asked about her when she was arrested in twenty twenty.
Speaker 4: Do you feel that she's going to turn in powerful men?
Speaker 1: How do you see that working out?
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I haven't really been following it to much.
Speaker 2: I just wish her well.
Speaker 6: Frankly.
Speaker 2: In an interview with Axio shortly after that, he wished her well yet again.
Speaker 7: Mister prestct glean Nexwell has been arrested on allegations of child sex trafficking.
Speaker 8: Why would you wish such a person?
Speaker 5: We don't know that, but I do know that she has.
Speaker 1: She's been arrested for that.
Speaker 9: Friend or boyfriend Epstein was either killed or committed suicide in jail.
Speaker 6: She's now in jail.
Speaker 10: Uh huh, yeah.
Speaker 1: I wish you well.
Speaker 3: I'd wish you well.
Speaker 1: I'd wish a lot of people well.
Speaker 11: Good luck.
Speaker 2: Trump and some of his top allies spent years stoking shadowy conspiracy theories about Epstein, but now his administration has backed off or promise to release the full FBI files on Epstein.
Speaker 12: The President's staff, administration, his own children, his Vice president have promised that these files would come.
Speaker 1: Out, and now we're being told it's a hoax. It just doesn't wash.
Speaker 2: The House Oversight Committee Tuesday voted to subpoena Maxwell to testify, but Speaker of the House Mike Johnson, a close ally of the President announced Congress this is going into early recess this summer, avoiding any more votes on the Epstein case. The Trump administration is falsely claiming that Obama deliberately manufactured and politicized intelligence reports about Russian interference in the twenty sixteen election. In a rare rebuke, Obama fired back, his spokesman, pointing to the quote widely accepted conclusion that Russia worked to influence the twenty sixteen presidential election but did not successfully manipulate any votes. Obama noted that those findings were affirmed by Republicans in Congress at the time, including Trump's now Secretary of State Marco Rubio, the Obama spokesman adding quote, these bizarre allegations are ridiculous and a weak attempt at distraction. The Justice Department won't say when Deputy Attorney General Todd Blanche will meet with Maxwell or where she's currently serving her sentence in a federal prison in Florida. Maxwell's attorney tells ABC News they are in discussions with the government, saying in a statement, quote, Galaine will always testify truthfully.
Speaker 1: Okay, I feel like that's a bit of a lie just right off the rip, but Yeah, a lot of things to unpacked. There a lot of things to unpack, and some of them we already kind of talked about here, not just Trump, not just his family, his whole cabinets that we'd get full disclosure. Now they're saying there is nothing to disclose. It was all a hoax, and now Trump is pivoting from talking about what's going on here to the twenty sixteen election was rigged and Obama was a mastermind colluding with Russia. We're gonna talk about it all here, let's read in A House Oversight subcommittee voted Wednesday to subpoena the Department of Justice to release the Jeff Epstein files. The motion passed by a vote of eight to two. Notably, three GOP lawmakers were Representative Nancy Mace, Scott Perry, and Brian Jack, joined with Democrats on the subcommittee to approve the subpoena, defying Republican Leadership Oversight Committee excuse click that one. The House Oversight Committee James Comer might be I'm sorry, must sign the subpoena before it has been officially issued. Per committee rules. Comber plans to sign off on the subpoena a Republican committee source told ABC News the top Democrat on the subcommittee, Republican Summer Lee, a representative Summer Lee rather initially offered the motion here we go. Republicans on the committee pushed back and amended the subpoena to also include communications by Biden's administration officials and the DOJ. These officials include Bill and Killery, Clinton, James Comy, Loretta Lynch, Eric Holder, Merrick Garland, Robert Mueller or Mueller I'm not sure, William Barr, Jeff Sessions, and Alberto Gonzalez. And if you recognize some of those names, that's because they are some of the more prominent shitheads that always seem to be in the mix when things are going awry. Anyway, Oversight ranking member Representative Robert Garcia said in a statement that the subcommittee's votes on Wednesday was just the first step towards accountability and we will continue pushing for the truth. Today, Oversight Democrats fought for transparency and accountability on the Epstein files and one I don't really classify this as a win just yet, but we shall see. House Republicans didn't make it easy, but the motion was finally passed to force the Department of Justice to release the Epstein files. Garcia said the news comes the same day House Oversight Committee Chairman Comber, which Comber is a whole other one, on Wednesday issued a subpoena to Glaine Maxwell Jizlaine Maxwell. I don't know how to pronounce her name. There's too many consonants and too many fowls. Whatever Maxwell, okay, the woman in question, the convicted associate of Jeffrey Epstein, for a deposition to occur at Federal Correction Institution Tallahassee on August eleventh. The fact in circumstances surrounding both you and mister Epstein's cases have received immense public interest and scrutiny, Comber wrote in a statement Wednesday. Maxwell was convicted of sex trafficking and other charges and sentenced to twenty years in prison in twenty twenty two. What we're talking about here is someone who's in federal prison on appeal. So our attorneys will have to communicate with her attorneys to see if there are terms if she wants, Comber said before the subpoena was issued. If there are no terms, we'll roll in there quick. The situation will be similar to Comber's efforts to interview Jason Galanis, a former business partner of Hunter Biden and Devon Archer. Yeah, Devin Archer, Devon Archer. I don't know. During the GOP's impeachment inquiry of then President Joe Biden, I did that with Jason Galanis, and the Democrats were real offended that we would want to interview anyone in prison. But now you know, they're all, they're all they want to interview someone in prison. Comber said, Okay, I feel like he kind of spoke that one. Weird, but all right, whatever. The committee has shown a propensity to record video of the interviews and release content after wards, as it did with several former Biden officials who invoked their Fifth Amendment rights earlier this summer. Shocker. That's another big thing. You know, we talked about that last week. As a matter of fact, Jill Biden's top associate, the White House doctor, all of them when they were brought into question pretty much just held up the number five. They're gonna call that Fifth Amendment. They're gonna plead the fifth I mean to say fifth, you know what I'm saying. That's just how it goes. So it's possible there could be handout video from the deposition. Yeah, we'll see separately. Attorney General Pam Bamdy said Monday that Attorney or Deputy Attorney Todd Blanche will meet with Maxwell sometime in the coming days. President Donald Trump last week said on his social media platform that he had ordered the Justice Department to release all grand jury testimony with respect to Jeffrey Epstein's subject only to court approval. Comer has said also, I'm sorry. Comber also has signaled that the circumstances of a closed door deposition at a federal prison could attract both Democrats and Republicans to attend the interview. Well, I should hope so. Right this, you would think that this would be a bipartisan issue. You would think that anybody, regardless of what side of the isle they're on, would want to see justice for what these monsters did to these victims. Right However, I feel like that list has a lot of people with very different letters by their names. But you know, we'll see who shows up. I suppose there will be so many members of Congress that it'll want to be that will want to be in that prison. Commerce said, I would assume that there will be a lot of members of the oversight committee on both in both parties. They'll want to be there. Yeah, well, we should hope. A congressional subpoena is a formal legal order issued by a congressional committee or individual compelling their testimony. David Oscar Marcus, Appellit Council for Maxwell, said in a statement to ABC News that Maxwell looks forward quote unquote to meeting with Blanche and that the meeting will inform how she proceeds with the subpoena. As for the congressional subpoena, Miss Maxwell has taking this one step at a time. She looks forward to her meeting with the Department of Justice and that discussion will help inform how she proceeds. Marcus also responded to comments from the House Speaker Mike Johnson earlier Wednesday questioning Maxwell's credibility as a witness if they see fit to bring the Jesu Laine Maxwell for testimony. To bring in Islaine Maxwell for testimony. God, I'm having issues reading this evening. That's fine, I won't note the obvious concern the caveat that Chairman Comber and I and everyone that has that could she be counted on to tell the truth. Yeah, again, these people don't make sense with their words. If she is a credible witness, okay, and fair enough, they're basically saying, like, will she even tell the truth if we were to subpoena her, Is she even a credible witness at this point? I mean, we could look at a character assassination of her pretty easily, and I feel like a lot of people would probably not take what she says to heart. However, I guess it all depends on what she says and who she implements and everything else. We understand Speaker Johnson's general concern Congress should always vet the credibility of its witnesses, but in this case those concerns are unfounded. If miss Maxwell agrees to testify before Congress and not take the fifth which could happen, and that remains a big If she would testify truthfully as she always has said to, as she always has said she would, and as she will with mister Blanche, the truth should not be feared or preemptively dismissed. Marcus said in a statement, Okay, so this is kind of all coming to a head all at the same time here, And with that being said, we also have another article from USA today. This one is rather interesting. Pam Bondy reportedly told Donald Trump in May that he's named in the Epstein files. So she told him this in May. However, if you were to look on for any news group right now, they're reporting on this today and by two day I mean within the last six hours of time of recording. So if she told him this in May, why are they just getting this information now? I also find it interesting that Donald Trump had his own section of the CIA go through the entire Epstein logs and lists and all the files and had them flag anytime his name was mentioned. Why would you do that if you weren't worried that you would be mentioned in the files. This is one of those things. Right when RFK Junior, when they first had any question about if he ever flew on the Lolita Express, if you ever had any dealings with Jeffrey Epstein, he got ahead of it. He said, you're gonna see my name on the flight logs because I flew from point A to point B and from point C to point D two times. Here's the situation. Here's how it happened. That was my entire dealings with the guy. I don't know if that was a true statement or if that was him just trying to perpetuate a story so that it doesn't look as bad. But my point is, if you know that you're gonna be on the list, at least try to cook up a story, at least try to have something. Or if you really are innocent of any kind of real Malfeesians, you better have a freaking alibi here. Instead, Trump hired goons from the CIA to go through the entire file and then flag and remove his name from any documentation. How did he know? Probably because Pam Bondi told him this in May. Now again a few weeks ago, she said that she had not yet gone through the files. There was ten thousand things on her desk, and she was gonna get to it immediately. Yet somehow in May she went through it enough to know that old Donnie T was on the list in some way, shape or form. Now, also, did that mean flight list? Did he borrow the plane from time to time? Did it mean a business associate? We do know that Epstein and Trump used to be very cordial, very friendly in the nineties, in the early two thousands. There was allegedly a big split between them, and I think it was four. Does it mean that he was a part of the client list, flight log list, roll of decks of business associates lists. We don't know. We don't know, but that's the question, right, So let's read in here. The Attorney general reportedly told Donald Trump that in the spring that he and many others were named in the government's files on Jeffrey Epstein. This is from Washington Attorney General Pamboma. He told President Donald Trump in May that he was named multiple times in the government's files on Jeffrey Epstein, according to reports from The Wall Street Journal and CNN. Understand, yes, we must question the source. Shocker that the Wall Street Journal and CNN would be running with this if there was even a whiff of any truth here. I'm not saying that makes it not credible. But we also do know that these new whose agencies lie more often than they tell the truth. I get that, but let's keep going. A White House official did not dispute Trump's name is mentioned in the Epstein files, telling USA Today that briefing Binders BONDI prepared for the MAGA influencers in February. Those would be the influencers I was talking about. They'll quote unquote influencers with those big binders that were empty. I might add, but neither here nor there included the President's name. But the official rejected any suggestion that Trump engaged in wrongdoing in connection with Epstein. Bondi told the president that he and many other figures were named in the documents. According to the reports from the Journal and CNN, again test the source. The Journal cited quote senior administration officials end quote, while CNN cited quote sources familiar with the discussion end quote. Okay, once again, we must make sure that we are testing the source on this, but anyway, let's continue here. Being named in such documents doesn't mean the person broke the law. The fact that the the fact is that the President kicked him out of his club for being a creep, said White House communications director Stephen Chung, referring to Trump's Mar A Lago club in Florida. Now, I'll have a little bit of an issue with this, I do. I do. So everybody's seen that video, especially right now, BART mean where Trump invited Epstein to his penthouse suite, and I think it was in New York. It was a part of some you know, the Next Great Calendar Girl pageant or something that he was hosting, right, And he invited all of these young models. And when I say young, I want to say the youngest person in attendance was like sixteen or seventeen. But the majority, the vast majority of them were around twenty two years old. So it wasn't like it was a bunch of just teenagers running around. But it also doesn't help that there was someone there that was underage. And I don't know how many, but he invited them to his hotel or his penthouse whatever to meet with some wealthy people that could help help them in their career. You know, if you're a young model, you get in touch with some very wealthy individuals and perhaps they know somebody in the media space, perhaps they know somebody who does some publishing for a magazine, whatever the case is. It's a networking gambit. And I get that, Okay, nothing inherently wrong there until you realize that the only rich person that was invited was Epstein. Oh, by the way, he was the only person invited to this party. Not even just the only rich person. It was literally Donald Trump, Epstein, Maxwell is laying Maxwell and then all of these calendar girls. That paints a different picture now that we have the full context of the situation. That's all I'm gonna say. So the fact that you kicked him out of his club for being a creep homeboy, you knew he was a creep for decades, I don't know. I don't know. Anyway, this is nothing more than a continuation of the i fake news stories concocted by the Democrats and the liberal media, just like the Obama Russia Gate scandal, which President Trump was right about, Chung said, which we will get to the Russian Gate conversation. I'm not saying that that was incorrect. I'm saying that most of us already knew that most of us already knew that the Democrats were the ones that were colluding with not just China, with Russia. During the twenty sixteen election, there wasn't much question there. Putin and Trump were on very good terms, They were very cordial. They were both business minded individuals. So what would make not Putin specifically, but what would make the Russian agencies throw in their lot with the Democrats anyway? And we'll get to all of it here in a bit. The reports offer potential additional contexts for the Justice Department's decision not to make the Epstein files public. In a memo released July seventh, the Department said a review of the documents failed to turn up any incriminating lists of clients who may have been involved with Epstein in a sex trafficking ring. Again, that's very counterintuitive to what they were telling us for months and months and years now. The same review found no evidence that Epstein blackmailed prominent people or that he was murdered while in custody. According to the memo, New York's chief medical examiner ruled in twenty nineteen that Epstein died of suicide, but Trump himself has previously previously expressed suspicion about that conclusion, along with most of the you know, thinking world. There's no way that he would have gotten the fractures to his neck and jaw that he had from hanging himself with paper thin bed sheets. I'm sorry, even the manner in which he hung himself off of a bedpost. You're not gonna snap your neck, even if you were to drop all of your weight from that distance that's that's not gonna be enough to snap a neck. There's a reason if you look at the old Western movies, right, there's a reason why the news has to have thirteen knots in it, or loops in the knot. I should say there's a reason why there is a minimal drop distance because that knot has to hit with so much force that it snaps the neck. That's not going to happen with bedsheets from a three foot sit down. So anyway, Yeah, most human beings would question the statistics on his quote unquote suicide anyway, certainly about the way Epstein died. It would be interesting to find out what happened there because that was a weird situation and the cameras didn't happen to be working, et cetera. Trump said on Fox and Friends Weekend on June third of last year. Now, Trump faces backlash over the Epstein files decision. This revelation comes as the Trump administration has faced an intense backlash over the Justice Department's decision not to disclose the Epstein files. Earlier this year, Bondi made public statements that the build up in I sorry, that build up intrigue about the Epstein files. It's a new day, it's a new administration, and everything's going to come out to the public, Bondie told Fox News hos Sean Hannity in the March interview. Amid the scrutiny, Trump has tried to shift attention to other red meat topics that resonate with the magabase, including unsubstantiated allegations that former President Barack Obama committed quote unquote treason during the twenty sixteen election when intelligence agencies found Russia was attempting to influence the election in Trump's favor. It's time for they were trying to influence the election in Trump's favor. Okay, President Obama, old Brack Hussin committed treason when intelligence agencies found Russia was attempting to influence the election in Trump's favor. If that doesn't make sense to you out loud, good, it shouldn't, right. But anyway, it's time to go after people, Trump's said on July twenty second. Trump on July fifteenth, alleged that his political enemies made up the Epstein files. When a reporter asked whether Bondi told the President that his name is in the files, No, no, Trump said, she's given us just a very quick briefing, and in terms of the credibility of the different things that they've seen, I would say that these files are made up by Comy Obama. They were made up by Biden, and we went through years of that with the Russia Russia Russia hoax. Oh my god. Okay. Trump has said BONDI should release all credible information from the Epstein files, even though what we're hearing right now is that there is no information in the Epstein files. Apparently Epstein and Maxwell just kind of did these things all by themselves. There's over a thousand victims confirmed, so apparently that was just Epstein and Maxwell by their day mnself. There's no other parties according to what we're hearing now. But anyway, last week, Trump said that he directed BONDI to ask a federal court to produce a all pertinent grand jury testimony from federal cases brought against Epstein and his associates convicted sex traffickurgisline Maxwell. A federal judge and Florida rejected one of the administration's requests on July twenty third. Two other requests are still pending in a Manhattan Federal Court.
Speaker 8: Wow.
Speaker 1: Okay, so I wonder how long this video is? President Donald Trump and Jeffrey Epstein's relationship over the years explained. Let's see.
Speaker 13: Long before Donald Trump was president and Jeffrey Epstein died by suicide in a jail cell, they were poster boys for the New York City party scene in the nineties. The pair reportedly met in nineteen ninety after Epstein bought a mansion in Palm Beach, just a few miles from mar A Lago. As Epstein was climbing the ranks of high society, Trump appeared to be in his social circle. In nineteen ninety two, Trump and Epstein were spotted by NBC cameras at a mar Lago party, laughing and dancing to the hit song Rhythm Is a Dancer by Snap. In nineteen ninety five, Epstein moved into a Manhattan townhouse one mile away from Trump's penthouse in Trump Tower. Trump flew on Epstein's private jet between New York and Florida, and in two thousand and two, the president famously told New York Magazine that Epstein was a terrific guy. Trump told the magazine he has a lot of fun.
Speaker 9: To be with.
Speaker 13: It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. In two thousand and four, Epstein and Trump had a falling out when Trump outbid him on a mansion.
Speaker 11: He later flipped.
Speaker 13: Trump and Epstein reportedly did not speak for fifteen years before his death. Epstein was convicted of paying teenage girls for sex in two thousand and eight. In twenty nineteen, federal prosecutors accused Epstein of a sex trafficking scheme, but he died before the case went to trial. The president has not been accused of any wrongdoing in the Epstein case, but Trump's name is among the dozens of celebrities, politicians, and business moguls connected to the billionaire. Though Epstein has been dead for almost six years, his name has come up again and again since the White House tried to close the book on the case during Trump's second term, even as Trump's pushed for the Justice Department to release more evidence. Trump claims to be baffled by the attention.
Speaker 1: He's dead for a long time.
Speaker 5: He was never a big factor in terms of life.
Speaker 1: I don't understand what the.
Speaker 5: Interest or what the fascination is.
Speaker 14: I really don't.
Speaker 1: You don't understand what the interest or fascination is. This is kind of a clear sign to me personally, just Jacob speaking on behalf of Jacob here. He has completely lost contact with what his base actually cares about. He's completely detached at this point. This is one of the biggest campaign promises that people actually wanted and voted him into office to do. Yeah, the border policy, Yeah, the economics and all these things. Yes, agreed, but you ran with this being a very big sticking point for most of the people that voted for you. The mag of movement, the Epstein files were connected to the MAGA movement. There was no separating the TUIs. Matter of fact, now he's gone on and said that, you know, the MAGA supporters that are believing this Epstein hoax are idiots. These are his words. He's calling them stupid now, and it's like you are fracturing the very basis that put you in that office At this point. I'm sad to say this. Trump is literally just another politician. Everybody hoped that he wouldn't be this way because well, he's not a politician, he's a businessman. We've set for decades, we need a businessman to run the country. We'd see how great it would be in all these things. And his first turn went off very well. Yes there was a lot of scandals and all this, but it wasn't involving with this. The scandals were mostly perpetuated by the left that was trying to impeach him. They wanted to see him in a jumpsuit, they wanted to see a mug shot. They tried twice to impeach him and both fell flat. So with that being said, at this point, with this run in DC, Trump is showing that Yeah, No, at this point he's been he's been compromised as far as this whole situation goes. He's just another shthead politician in DC, just like the rest of them. Anyway. The Epstein files contain a large volumes of images from of Epstein and victims who were miners or appear to be minors, the Justice Apartment and FBI said, as well as more than ten thousand videos and images of illegal child sex abuse material and other pornography. The agency's July seventh memos said federal authorities found no basis to revisit the disclosure of those materials and will not permit the release of child pornography. Okay, no one wants to see that. No one wants to see the video evidence in question. That's not what the people are asking for the release. And that's the other thing. The Justice Apartment is like, we will not release those videos nude. No one is asking for the videos. We're asking for the guilty parties in the videos, and we're at what we're We're not asking to see them, we're asking for their names. That's it. It's it's ridiculous, but that is the current situation with this whole shebang before we go to the next one here, I'm gonna go ahead and read the comments because we're about to get into the whole the shift in the the blaming of other parties and all these things. Here, let's go. This article was weirdly written. Yeah, I agree, thank you, Raven. I think it was very strangely written. And for the ones that were like direct quotes if the person was speaking and kind of misspoke and then they typed it out as it was said, I get that, but that was kind of weird. I know, I'm having an off night. My voice is a little a little shitty right now, But that was that was extra random. RFK got the COVID shot out of the kid's list of injections yesterday. Oh, very good. Okay, so RFK made to where kids cannot get the COVID shot. Very good. I'm hoping, hoping that RFK Junior can do what he set out to do. He's been one of the biggest health nuts. And I don't mean that in like a disparaging way. I mean not just the vaccines, and not just the diet, not just the water supply. It's kind of the all encompassing. I really hope he stays the course and Trump just pretty much lets him do it, you know what I mean. Let the man cook. All right, let's keep going here to do. Hey, y'all, Anthony, happy to see you here with his brother. Let's see fourteen more good God Almighty, y'all. Okay, there's a lot of internal conversations with the chat. All right, good things, good things. I'm glad that this community with the Cajun Knight is as cordial with each other as they are. I really do enjoy this, all right. Next, this is from the BBC. Gabbert says, declassified report exposes the Obama administration. Now, before I read this, I want to let this be known. Now. I haven't always liked Tulsi Gabbard for her political leanings and things like that. However, I respect her immensely. Lieutenant Colonel Gabbard, it's their current rank anyway, is a solid woman. I don't know how she is going to do in DC after this administration wraps up. I don't know if she has higher aspirations or what the deal is, but as of this particular moment, I do have an immense amount of respect for her. I hope that things do not come out and transpire to make me lose that respect. You know, she ran as a hardcore Democrat for a long time because apparently in Hawaii that's just how it is. Then she shifted to the Independent Party whenever the left went to the far psycho left and she couldn't be she couldn't really associate herself with that. They didn't hold true to her ideals that she believed in. Now she is a Republican, but it's more of this new age Republican right. It's like a lot of people in the Trump administration, including Trump himself, we're all registered Democrats like twenty years ago. Now, all of a sudden, there this new type of Republican which is more of a centrist look, but it's like just barely right of center, or it's like it's not necessarily Rhino, but it's like a second tier Rhino, second tier centrist, barely Republican leaning. And I mean again, you don't have to agree with every single thing that a person believes in to respect them. So before I read this, I do want to give that out. I respect Lieutenant Colonel Gabbert. I mentally, let's move on. US Director of National Intelligence Tulsi Gabbart has released a previously classified report which says, she points uh. She says, points to a treasonous conspiracy to undermine the results of the twenty sixteen presidential election. The House Intelligence Committee document takes issue with the conclusion reached by numerous intelligence reports, including one by the CIA, that Russia saw to help Donald Trump in that election. Gabbart pere at the White House on Wednesday and said the report reveals egregious weaponization and politicization of intelligence. Well, that's kind of how that goes, right. The current person in charge of the Executive Branch runs the CIA because they are within the department of the Executive Branch. So that's kind of how that goes. If Obama's in charge, he's gonna sick his intelligence goons to dig up dirt or find whenever they can find, and Trump is currently doing the exact same thing, so I okay. Anyway, Democrats said that the White House is trying to distract from the ongoing controversy surrounding his decision to not publish the files or related to Jeffrey Epstein. It seems as though the Trump administration is willing to declassify anything and everything except the Epstein files, Democrat Senator Mark Warner said, adding that a bipartisan Senate report had backed the CIA's conclusion about Russia, favoring Trump. Now I'll find that interesting. The report, gabber dclassified, was prepared by Republicans on the House Intelligence Committee and is dated to the eighteenth of September twenty twenty. It was declassified on Wednesday, a day after President Trump accused former President Barack Hussein Obama of leading an effort to falsely tie him to Russia and undermine his twenty sixteen election campaign. Direct quote here, These bizarre allegations are ridiculous. In a week attempt at distraction, that would be Obama speaking on it right now. Right last week, Gabbert threatened to refer Obama's administration officials to the Justice Department for prosecution for their actions in twenty sixteen, but offered little detail on any alleged crimes. The declassified report says the CIA did not adhere to the tenets of analytic standards and used one scant, unclear and unverifiable fragment of a sentence from one of the standard reports, okay, to conclude that Russias Vladimir Putin wanted Trump to win. I mean again, that doesn't sound crazy out loud. Putin likes Trump, Trump liked Putin. I don't know how they favor each other. Right now, we're going to talk about some of that here in a minute. Apparently America just sent a bunch of Patriot missile systems to Ukraine and Putin's not happy about it. But in his first term, Putin and Trump got along very well, as a matter of fact, and that's why they always said that, you know, the Kofefe tweet or whatever it was, went back when it was Twitter that was clearly a call sign for some Russian collusion. In reality, it was like a fat fingered thing. But I don't know. We'll see anyway. There is little evidence in the document, however, that challenges the prevailing view in the US intelligence that Russia saw to influence the vote in favor of Trump. Among the key authors of the report was Cash Pttel, who is now Trump's FBI director, and a surprise appearance at the White House Press briefing alongside President Press Secretary Caroline leave it, leave it or leave it, I don't know. On Wednesday, Gabbert said the document, along with another document released on Friday, presented irrefutable evidence that Obama and other officials directed the creation of an intelligence community assessment they knew was false. They knew it would promote this contrived narrative that Russia interfered in the twenty sixteen election to help President Trump. She said. Democrats have condemned the allegations, with many suggesting Trump is seeking to divert attention away from the Mountain calls to release the Epstein files, who die of suicide, blah blah blah. I think they do not want to talk about Jeffrey Epstein, Arizona Democrat Senator Mark Kelly told reporters they fed into this conspiracy theory and now they want to run away from it. Yeah, well, I guess there's reasons for that in there. Gabbart has filed a criminal referral on the case to the Justice Department, directly implicating Obama over what she has described as a year's long coup and treason is conspiracy theory or conspiracy against the American people. In response to a question about Epstein on Tuesday, Trump responded that the which hunt you should be talking about is that they caught President Obama absolutely cold. Is it's there. He's guilty. This was treason, he said. Okay, again, I'm not saying that's incorrect, but every president who has ever used the CIA to further their own personal agenda could therefore be arguably guilty of treason. And I'm not against that. Fine. If you're gonna fry them, fry them all, including you know, Donnie t himself. Patrick Rodenbush, a spokesperson for former President Obama, said in a statement earlier this week that no released information undercuts the widely accepted conclusion that Russia worked to influence the twenty sixteen election, but did not successfully manipulate any votes. The US intelligence community published an assessment in January twenty seventeen concluding that Russia had sought to damage Clinton's campaign and boost Trump in the vote. Three months earlier. US officials found this effort had included Russia's bought on social media and hacking of Democratic emails, but they ultimately concluded the impact was probably limited and did not actually change the election results. A twenty twenty bipartisan report by the Senate Intelligence Committee also found that Russia had tried to help Trump's twenty sixteen campaign. Secretary of State Marco Rubio, who was the senator at the time, was among the Republicans who co signed that report. So also it's worth mentioning here the Russian bot farms that were used to boost up Trump's situation and all these things that they're talking about here, the hacking of Democrat emails. That wasn't Russia, that was Killery herself, that went through and wiped all of those emails. We remember this, right, We remember the Stele dossier. We remember all the emails that she wiped, and everybody was pissed that she was using her personal or she was using her work email and her work computer for her personal communications, which inherently I don't ness necessarily have a problem with. Yes, it's unprofessional, but I have worked in a few professions where you have a work email and a work computer and although you should never use those for your personal means, sure it happens. Fine, that's a slap on the wrist in any other context, except that it was thirty thousand emails that she had erased, and there was printouts of those that were made by your boy, John McAfee of the McAfee anti virus software company. He donated a bunch of laptops to the Democratic National Convention that were later used in the Hillary Clinton campaign. And what he did basically to assure that they would pay because they were already kind of witch hunting him for other things. He installed a little bit of spyware and all of the emails that were deleted he had copies of. They basically implemented that killery was among the worst of humanity, which again that's to the shock of literally no one. The the Drenochrome situation, the Frazzle Jip Drip conversation, Belizian Grove. It's like the female version of Bohemian Grove, the Satanic cult that she's a part of all of these things. That sounds like Alex Jones is going on a whole rant. Here were basically confirmed and identified with what McAfee found in the emails that were later deleted. So as far as the Russian spying on the Killery campaign, it wasn't Russians. It was an American dude. But anyway, I digress. All right, let us move on to this next article from NBC News. The Supreme Court allows Trump to fire members of product safety agencies. Now, there's a lot of controversy surrounding the Supreme Court basically giving Donnie t the ability to reshape the government as he sees fit, especially with what's going on now with the files and the shifting and the pivoting and all these things. But that doesn't negate the fact that they absolutely just gave him that privilege. A judge has restrained three members of the Consumer Product Safety Commission, a federal agency Congress set up to be independent of political pressure. Let's read in on this now. The Supreme Court on Wednesday allow President Trump to fire members of the Consumer Product Safety Commission, a federal agency congress set up to be independent of political pressures. The justices, granting an emergency request filed by the Trump administration, blocked a Maryland based federal judges ruling that reinstated Mary Boyle, Alexander Hone, Sarik, and Richard trum Trumpka Junior, all of whom were appointed by President Joe Biden. Without the three members, the five member commission would for now lack the necessary quorum to fulfill its obligations to protect consumers from defective products. Under EXISTE laws, the members can be removed only for neglect for duty or I'm sorry, neglect of duty or malfeasans. But Trump went ahead and fired them anyway as he does, or as he has done to other agencies with similar restrictions, as part of his aggressive efforts to reshape the federal government. The Supreme Court may allowed him to fire members of the National Labor Relations Board and the Merit System Protection Board, casting aside precedent dating to nineteen thirty five that upheild removal protections. The unsigned order Wednesday said that the latest case was squarely controlled by what the High Court decided then, as in the previous case, the three liberal judges on the conservative majority court dissented. Once again, the Court uses its emergency docket to destroy the independence of an independent agency as established by Congress. This is justin, Elena Kagan wrote. The Court has ruled in favor of Trump's administration on a wide variety of issues in cases that reached the Court on an emergent and see basis, with decisions made quickly, with little explanation, and without extensive briefing or oral arguments. Most recently, the Court on July fourteenth allowed the administration to move ahead with the mass layoffs at the Education Department, which, for the record, is anybody mad about? Is anybody actually mad that the federal government is getting out of our education system? I'm happy about that. I believe that that should be handled at the smallest and most local level. Your state should have some influence over what is taught in the state. Your local county or parish in my state should have say in what gets taught in the classrooms. What does Washington, DC have anything to do with what's getting taught in bf Nebraska. That sounds ridiculous to me out loud, But then again, I'm somebody who really really wants the federal government to have as little interference and as little hands on our daily lives as possible. I know a lot of Democrats disagree with me. Anyway, Raven, go ahead.
Speaker 15: I think that we should remove state testing, release limited how much testing that these children are doing, because like a lot of the parishes and counties just want to promote, they're testing scores and they aren't actually caring about what the children are learning. And if they're learning, that's a big thing too. They're not really learning like we should be adopting styles from overseas. Clearly they know what they're doing compare to us. That's just me.
Speaker 1: No, I fully agree with that. It's they're teaching the children, that is true. They're teaching them how to be really good test takers. That's all it is. They are basically preparing them to pass the standardized test. Because if this school has scores that are higher than the parish average or county average, higher than the state average, higher than the country average, they get more federal funding. I don't want that. If anything, that should be an incentive to remove federal funding and federal bureaucracy from the Education Department, so that we can get away from this system where we're teaching children how to pass a test. Instead we should be teaching children the curriculum itself. But I know there's a lot of people that have their own discerning opinions on this, But yes, Rave and I agree with you one hundred percent. We have a video that's just under a minute long. Let's go ahead and listen in I let you go. I want to get to another issue.
Speaker 7: Yesterday, the Supreme Court granted a Trump administration request to allow the president to fire members of independent agencies. But the court said that doesn't apply to the Federal Reserve. Why that exception?
Speaker 8: So, the Federal Reserve has this long history in this country of theoretically being not political, being quasi independent, being quasi private, in the tradition of like the first and second historic banks of this country.
Speaker 16: And it's because the Federal Reserve is supposed to set long term monetary policy, take care of our long term nations monetary health, and not be subject to kind of the political back and forth of a different administration. But we did have a discent here, for example, from Justice Kaigan, who said, no, that doesn't make any sense. Because the Federal Reserve Chair is the same as the FDC, the SEC, et cetera. So it's certainly controversial.
Speaker 7: It's an issue people we're talking about with President Trump talking about whether or not Jerome Powell should stick around as they debate all these issues over inflation.
Speaker 1: All right, Okay, Moving in here, It says in ruling against Trump on the independent agency firings, lower Court judges relied on the nineteen thirty five president a case called Humphrey's execut Yeah, Humphrey's executor versus executor. Excuse me, Humphrey's executor versus the United States, which is Supreme Court has not overturned, but has signaled it will in due course. The Court has in recent rulings undermined the nineteen thirty five president by saying similar restrictions on presidential powers involving other Yeah, other agencies are unconstitutional because they infringe on the core constitutional powers of the president. And twenty twenty, the Court ruled on those grounds in a case involving the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau director and followed that up with a similar ruling a year later concerning the Federal Housing Finance Agency. Okay, Trump and May moved to fire three Consumer Products Safety Commissioner members. A month later, the US District Court Judge Matthew Maddox ordered that they be reinstated, and they returned to their jobs. While litigation continued. The Richmond, Virginia based Fourth US Circuit Court of Appeals declined to put maddocks against ruling on hold. The commission, set up for or set up in nineteen seventy two rather by Congress, oversees a wide variety of consumer products issued, including safety standards and research into injury prevention. Senator Amy Klobacker clobe Booker Klaubaker, I don't know. A Democrat from Minnesota, a member of the Commerce, Science and Transportation Committee, criticized the Supreme Court decision. Wait a minute, the Commerce, Science and Transportation Committee. Now is she a member of three separate committees? Or is she is that one committee? Commerce, Science, and Transportation. How are all three of those lumped in together? I thought the Transportation Committee was its own thing, the Commerce was its own thing. Maybe I'm just maybe it's three separate committees and I'm just looking at it different. I don't know anyway, this is her old Clobuoker Clowbacker whatever. By firing the three Democratic commissioners, the President has undermined the independent structure of the Commission and its critical work. The Supreme Court is letting it happen. To insinuate the Commission from politics, Congress gave the members staggered seven year terms, stipulated that only three could represent the same political party, and said the President could not fire them at will. All five members who are appointed by the President and confirmed by the Senate are expected to have expertise in consumer product safety issue, right of course, because that's that's how presidential appointees work. They they're seen to have expertise in the field at which they've been appointed, because that's that's traditionally how that's gone down. UH Solicitor General Solicitor General, Wow, that's a title. Solicitor General d John Sower said in court papers that Maddox's ruling has quote sown chaos and dysfunction at the agency. Wow. With the rest reinstated members moving to undoe actions the Commission took after they were initially fired. Cara Rollings UH Litigation's council for the nonprofit legal group New Civil Liberties Alliance, which is not directly involved in the case, but is engaged in other legal battles against The Commission said in a statement that the High Court's order quote puts an end to the chaos that followed Maddox's ruling. Lawyers for the commission members wrote in their own filing that the court would be adding to the disruption if it allowed their clients to be removed from office a second time. In some cases, three commissioners have been undoing actions that the CPSC unlawfully took during the time they were prevented from working. The lawyers added, Okay, so again, a lot of things are being shook up in DC right now, and that's not necessarily a bad thing, but it's not also necessarily a good thing, especially with Trump not really acknowledging that the Epstein files are as important as they are and being so detached from the voter base and from his constituents and from the American people that he's calling them all a bunch of you know, gullible idiots. I can't believe you fell for this hoax, this thing that the Democrats put on. It's like, bro, wait a minute, that's not accurate. That's not at all what people are thinking here then too, you know, hard pivot to a treasonous hack by Barack, which again, his entire presidency was treason. This I'm pretty sure that's also like Kat's out of the bag here. He wasn't born in America. He should have never been allowed to be the president. That's a thing. His birth certificate. If you look it up right now on the White House file or the White House website, you can take that and upload it into Adobe and undo the photo shops that have been done on it. And it's very poorly done. You would think that they would at least cover their tracks a little bit. They didn't. They pretty much left it able to be edited when they uploaded it to the White House website. And so you could take that and put it into Adobe yourself right now, anybody listening to this, and you could just hit the undo button a bunch of times and see that it's fake, like embarrassingly fake. So yeah, it's his entire presidency was treason. Is everything he did. It was fraud with controversy and scandal beginning to end. But yes, this is the thing. Now we're gonna indict him for election fraud in an election that he wasn't even a part of I'm just saying anyway. Anyway, moving on, all right, So this article from Financial Express the US EU is headed towards the trade deal with fifteen percent baseline tariff, says report. White House calls it speculation. Here we go. The EU would continue to continue preparations for a possible ninety three billion euro package over taliatory tariffs set at it up to thirty percent if a deal could not be struck by the end of this month. Let's talk about it the EU. I've just read that one. The White House issued a rebuttal on Wednesday after reports broached the possibility of a trade deal with the European Union ahead of the August first deadline. The US President Donald Trump has previously threatened to impose higher tariffs against the BLOCK from next month. The updates came even as the Block continued preparations for the one hundred and nine billion dollar package of retal towards tariffs. Discussions about any possibil possible deals with the United States should be considered speculation unless they are announced by President Trump. Reports quoted White House spokesperson Cush Desig as saying the POTUS confirmed later on Wednesday that the United States was in the process of completing a trade deal with China and plan to set straight tariffs for most of the rest of the world. Trump also said that Washington was in serious trade talks with the European Union and would set lower tariffs for the Block if it opened itself up to US business. The EU headed towards this trade deal with Washington now. The clarification came hours after The Financial Times quoted to EU diplomats to reveal that the Block was headed towards the deal with Washington. The yet to be confirmed agreement would impose fifteen percent tariffs on European imports, with Brussels matching the reciprocal levels or levies. Rather, officials told the publication that the EU would continue preparation for a possible ninety three billion euro package of retaliatory tariffs if a deal cannot be struck by the end of this month. According to the Financial Time, support both sides are in talks to wave tariffs on some products, including aircraft, spirits, medical devices, things of this nature. Exporters from the Block have been paying an additional ten percent leve on goods sent to the US since Trump announced sweeping reciprocal, yeah, reciprocal tariffs in April in addition to pre existing duties averaging four point eight percent. The fifteen percent tariff deal would essentially cement a status quo ahead of the August first deadline. The rate could also extend to cars, would mirror the framework agreement the United States has struck with Japan. Yeah, we did just recently strike a tariff deal with Japan in especially with it comes to automobiles. Because I don't know about y'all. I like my toyotas, I like Macniss signs. I like these Japanese made cars. I know, people talk a lot of noise about them. They're good vehicles, man, I'm just saying, and uh yeah, I would like for those to not go up in price because of some tariff war. Some of these things that could be exceptions to the rules. We shall see. But yeah, anyway, moving on with that now, as we were talking about international things here, we were talking about you know, international money, economy, tariffs and all these things. And now we're still conversating about the EU here and now we're gonna swap over to NATO a little bit here. Turkey still wants to join BRICKS while pretending to be a NATO ally. This is from the Foundation for Defense of Democracies, So little backstory here for anybody who doesn't know. Turkey is seen as the resident bad boy of NATO. No one actually likes them, but everybody's happy that they're a part of it. But nobody really is happy that they're a part of it. They're like the redheaded step child, if you will, right, and it's a part of it. Turkey is seen as a necessary evil by a lot of people, and they come in clutching situations, but they're always there to stir the pot. That's just what they do. And as of this moment, Turkey is wanting to join BRICKS, which is literally set out to break the US dollars dominance as the world economic power. Okay, so let's just talk about all of this now. Last year, Turkey took observers by surprise by the twenty twenty four Bricks Summit in Russia when it applied for full membership in an organization that seeks to challenge the Western led liberal international order and is an adversarial alternative to NATO. At the time, Turkey was turned down due to concerns over its NATO membership. Member states China and Russia have had reservations over admitting a US ally and aspiring member of the European Union. This hesitance resulted in the Bricks Block offering Ankara the option of being a partner cunt as an alternative, something which Turkish President Erdogan I think I pronounced that right. Urdigan is still considering. At the organization's twenty twenty five Brazil summit, which recently concluded, Turkey renewed its interest in joining the Block of Anti Western countries, only to be rebuffed again, although Turkish Foreign Minister Hakan Fadan Fetan, who attended to represent his country at the summit, underscored that Turkey is very interested in Bricks. India reportedly issued a hard objection to greenlighting Turkish membership owing to Turkey's diplomatic and military support of Pakistan in the recent skirmish between India and Pakistan over Kashmir. Yeah, that was also kind of a cool thing. India is one of those countries that, depending on the timeframe at which you're talking about them, they might be a super good ally of America. They might be siding with our enemies. India's doing India shit right. They're looking out for their own interests, which makes sense. I have no issue with that. That being said, when it came to Turkey possibly joining BRICKS, India was one of the only ones to throw that black ball in the ring real quick and say no, way, absolutely not. We are not even not entertaining this conversation. Now. I don't know the inner workings of BRICKS. I don't know if it has to be a unanimous decision or whatever the case is. But overall they were still rebuffed because they are NATO and EU member, and BRICKS literally is going against NATO in the EU and America and Western powers in general. So yeah, I know it's kind of seen as a turd in the punch bowl that way, but Turkey is still very interested in this. The eagerness of Ankara's contra continued bid to join a club that seeks to undermine the foundations of the Western world order should be concerning to the decision makers in Washington and Brussels. However, as one observer recently noted, the US used Turkey as a necessary partner against Moscow in Europe. Oscillates between criticism and cooperation, further emboldening Turkey. As I said, it kind of goes back and forth. It ebbs and flows, honestly, week to week. It seems. The reality that Western leaders consistently ignore, however, is that Turkey is a persistent and growing danger to vital security interests. Turkey acquired and holds s four hundred Russian missile defense systems, which at present are present rather a security threat to NATO's alliance, not necessarily if they're a NATO member, though you would think. But at the same time, Ankara has renewed its interest in purchasing forty F thirty five stell fighter jets and forty F sixteens from the US, a desire that the Trump administration appears keen to help realize. Turkey is simultaneously developing nuclear power capability with Russia through the construction of the Akuu Power Plant god I hope I pronounce that right, which is expected to become operational this year. Ankara is seeking, as I'm sorry, is also seeking to develop its independent nuclear fueling capabilities, which opens the potential for the development of a nuclear weapons program, a prospect for which Erdigan has previously expressed interest well that makes sense. While pursuing all these goals, Turkey maintains a military threatening posture towards European and Greece I'm sorry, towards European allies Greece and Cyprus in the Eastern Mediterranean by challenging their sovereign maritime territory under its Blue Homeland doctrine. In the Middle East, Israel continues to monitor and raise concerns over a continued Turkish military build up inside Syria, fearing that Ankara Harbor's intentions of becoming the next regional power like Iran. The Ertigan regime is also a premier champion of the Muslim Brotherhood affiliated and US designated terrorist organization Hamas to the actual shock of nobody here, taking a decisive stance against Ankara's actions that seek to undermine the security and economic interests of the United States and its partners and allies is a hard one for one very simple reason. Turkey is a NATO country, and it is difficult to perceive a fellow member state acting against the interests of the collective. However, one only needs to connect the dots of Urgon's long and ongoing list of transgressions against the interests of NATO, the US, and Europe. That's the thing. If there was going to be a NATO country to go against the collective, it would be Turkey. Like that's that's not even a question. That's absolutely how that would go down. The Trump administration just declared its intent to levy additional tariffs against future Bricks members quote. Any country aligning themselves with the anti American policies of bricks will be charged an additional ten percent tariff. There will be no exceptions to this policy. Trump wrote on truth Social Turkey more than qualifiers for such a measure, and then some Turkey's aspirations on joining bricks is only the tip of the iceberg of the Urdigans as adversarial behavior. It is way past time to realize that the Turkish president is continuously taking steps to undermine Western security interests. The United States and Europe should stop coddling him. So I find this interesting, right, there are people that are very much in support of bricks. They think that it is the next great thing. They think it is absolutely going to topple the US dollar. And that would be great if the majority of the big players in bricks weren't in open revolt or in open conflict or dealing with some other political crisis. It's like, how could I put this? It's too many chiefs all trying to take the lead and have one common goal, when none of them can agree on their own common goals, let alone some joint venture. I'm not saying that there's never gonna be a monetary system to replace the US dollar. I absolutely that that is going to come with time. I just really have a hard time believing that it's bricks. I don't know. There's a conversation to say that maybe crypto is gonna be the thing to take over and do that. I don't know. But with that being said, they're talking about throwing tariffs on any country that supports bricks, and it's aggression, economic aggression against the US dollar. Now we're gonna swap over to this article here NATO Chief warns India, Brazil, and China over Russia trade ties. Now this is kind of a catch twenty two before I read this here, India, Brazil, and China are all members of BRICKS. Russia is a member of BRICKS. These countries have trade agreements, they have economic agreements. Now NATO Chief is warning three of the big countries in Bricks that if it continues to trade with Russia, they will get slapped with so many economic sanctions that they will literally go into bankruptcy. Will that actually happen, I don't think so. I don't think the math math's enough for that. But let's talk about it here. Mark Root urged the three Bricks countries to maintain the phone call to President Vladimir Putin to stop the war in Ukraine or face secondary sanctions from the US. NATO Secretary General has called on China, Brazil, and India to pressure Russia or to be hit by US sanctions. President Donald Trump has said he would impose very severe terriffs against Russia if no deal was reached at the end to in the war in Ukraine in fifty days. Trump also threatened secondary tariffs of one hundred percent on any country that buys Russian exports. So the export in question is oil, that's it. That's the big concern here basically, And I mean they've been using middlemen, right That's why you have out of nowhere, nobody can buy Russian oil, but people can buy oil through Uzbekistan right now. That's the thing that's going down. I don't know if anybody knows this. Uzbekistan does not have a big thriving oil industry. I'm sure they have a couple of wells, but it's not anywhere where they're able to produce enough to ship out the amount of oil they've been shipping out. They're basically taking Russian oil, throwing on their label onto it, and selling it. That's how fencing works, right, So basically that's the big conversation. If you are caught buying Russian oil, Trump is threatening to hit that country with a one hundred percent tariff on top of whatever tariffs there already are on the said country. So what did Roots say about India, Brazil, and China? While meeting senators in the US, Roots said he was sure that these countries, especially China, would be very helpful in putting pressure on Russia. Yeah, they would if they had a vested interest in ending the war in Ukraine. Sure they could put pressure on Russia and maybe they will get a response. But they have no interests in that. So this is why Trump's trying to make them have an interest. This is a direct quote here. My encouragement to these three countries particularly is if you live now in Beijing or Delhi, or you are the president of Brazil, you might want to take a look into this because this might hit you very hard, he told reporters. So please make the phone called to Vladimir Putin and tell him that he has to get serious about peace talks, because otherwise this will slam back on Brazil, on India, on China in a massive way. So why India, Brazil, and China. The three countries account for the vast majority of Moscow's energy trade, and together with South Africa, they are the coordinations of the Bricks Alliance. Well, yeah, that's why their names are in the acronym. Trump had already vowed higher tarrifs on bricks countries that align with the Blocks plan to challenge the US hedgemony, even before Trump's announcement of secondary terriffs earlier this week, US lawmakers have been working on a bipartisan bill for even tougher sanctions. The legislation seeks a five hundred percent tariff on goods imported from countries that continue to buy Russian oil, gas and uranium and other exports. Yeah, so that's something that they're absolutely pushing for. We'll see if it actually comes through. Tony, I saw your hand raised, brother, what you got?
Speaker 10: Yeah, I was wondering how much trade still exists between the US and Russia, and surprisingly there actually is still a little bit. It's down from thirty six billion dollars a year before the Ukraine War. Do about three billion dollars a year, and it's about half of that is fertilizer. The rest is non ferrous metals, including uranium.
Speaker 15: That we've.
Speaker 10: Okay, some stuff I kind of forget. I was just reading about it. But yeah, it's dotting off that last three billion dollars a trade. I don't think it's going to hurt him that much. And I predict India and China they're not shut down any trade with Russia at all. They're buying lots of oil from them.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 10: Only about fifteen percent of China's exports are to the United States. And I thank you.
Speaker 1: I mean I agree with that, but those fifteen percent, that is kind.
Speaker 10: Of hurt us. You cut out, Go ahead, Oh sorry if I'm cutting out, But yeah, I don't think we can force other countries to stop trading with Rush.
Speaker 1: We can't force them to stop trade. But they're threatening to hit them with a five hundred percent tariff, which is that's that's out of the box. High, don't get me wrong, And I'm not even saying that that's going to actually get the response that you're wanting. If anything, that would just force them to do more business with other countries rather than US. I don't know, right, I mean, yeah, fifteen percent of China's goods come to us. That does make us buy the numbers their largest buyer. But it's not like we're they're only yer. Most of Europe buys things from China, most most of everywhere on Earth buys things from China. We just have more consumers per capita in America than most other countries do, so I get it. But yeah, I'm with you on that. You can't force a country to do what you want, but you can try to incentivize them to do so. It's uh, we will see how it shakes out. I don't know. Russia keeps going back and forth whether they want to come to the peace negotiations or not. Zelenski, I haven't heard anything from him about the peace talks. I think he wants peace, but I don't think there's terms that he would agree to and I don't honestly know if Putin is actually suing for peace anytime soon. What have you heard?
Speaker 10: Right? I don't think he is. And even though a lot of the recent news about Ukraine has focused on some protests against against Zelenski, I don't think the protests are going to go anywhere. But Russia has taken more territory. They're advancing on a place called Pa Kruffsk right now. Yeah, And they're just taking a few square miles every day basically, And Russia is gonna keep doing that. That's their strategy. They're really happy with it. Times on their side, and yeah, Russia does not want peace right now.
Speaker 1: Now you're still saying this is gonna be wrapped up by March up next year.
Speaker 10: Well, yeah, I'm still gonna bet on that.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, Now when you say it's gonna be wrapped up, do you think it's gonna like do you think that Russia will take all of Ukraine at that point? Or they'll pretty much call that the stopping point and whatever they've got at that point, they'll call it good because correct me if I'm wrong here. The springtime is when the you know, that's when campaign season typically starts once the frost wears off and once the muddy slop kind of dries out, it becomes more of a spring offensive time frame. You're saying that there won't as of your beliefs as of this moment, you don't believe that there will be a spring offensive in twenty twenty six.
Speaker 10: I'm not sure when it'll be, but I think they're not gonna take all of Ukraine. I think they're going to take something like fifty percent more than what they already have have taken since twenty twenty two. So I think that they're gonna get something like nearly all of Zapparosia, don Yetsk and everything Zaporosia. I think includes some parts of the north or the left, I mean right bank of the Nyeppa River. I think Russia might get all the way up to the river, and maybe maybe that's it, but they'll get more territory than they have now, and then the border will be drawn there and it'll be like nineteen forty five forty six where it gets kind of finalized and then with the new border everyone kind of moves on. That's kind of the end scenario. I imagine it's going to happen, gotcha.
Speaker 1: I mean, we will see how it shakes out. Now that we have there's new patriots systems that have just got sent to Ukraine, and I'm not saying that's gonna be the thing to change the tide of the war by any means. I'm also not not saying that it's We'll see how it shakes out. Both sides are making this the slowest, grindingest war of attrition that we have seen, definitely in this millennia. But it's been quite a few decades since we've seen a war that goes down like this, So I honestly don't know what to make of it. I just recently saw, actually to this morning. I saw it was a live combat footage a Russian for lack of better words, let's call them. I don't know what their special forces are called anymore. I know they used to be called the Spesnas. I don't know if that's still a thing anymore or what. But they were deep inside Ukrainian territory and ambushed a truck and they lit into this truck. It was just a single guy driving it, but it was trying to get to a spot to extract some soldiers or bring them from pointing to point B or whatever the case was. Yeah, he did not get to his destination. So I mean there is still very brutal fighting going on in and around this area, so we shall see how it shakes out. Anyway, Now let's move on. As we were talking about international things, Let's go to the Jerusalem Post Hamas claims that groups submitted ceasefire response anti Drew's anti Semitic hate speech online rises. Now with this, we keep hearing a lot of things about the Drews. Now, for anybody who doesn't know what the Drews are, I got a little quick short video that's gonna do a little background into the Drus population because that gets brought up a lot, especially when it comes to the Israel conflict. So who are the Drews.
Speaker 11: Wondering who the Drews are? They have a long history deeply connected with Israel, but they are Jewish. Check this out. The Jrews are an Arab religious group that have a very secretive religion. What we do know, however, is very intriguing. Like Christians, Muslims, and Jews, they believe in the singularity of God. However, like Hindus, they also believe in reincarnation, but their reincarnation follows a different set of rules. The Jrews hold shu Ab as their most revered prophet. It is commonly understood that Schueb is none other than Jethro from the Bible, Moses's father in law. Because of this positive ancient relationship, the Drews generally align themselves with Israel, but the Sixty War of nineteen sixty seven had devastating consequences for the Drewz community in the Golan Heights. After the war, the Purple Line was created as the de facto border between Syria and Israel. This Purple Line effectively split the Golani Jruis community into two. Surprisingly, in nineteen eighty one, when Israel offered citizenship to the residents in the Golan Heights, only ten percent of the Drews accepted this offer. This split was so charged that it threatened to tear the community apart. Many speculate that this was because at the time, many thought Syria was going to reoccupy the Goal Line at some point. Being a minority, the Jews need to walk a very delicate political line. They accepted Israeli citizenship, then they would have opened themselves up to attacks from Syrians, but this sentiment has gradually been shifting, especially since the civil war in Syria that started in twenty eleven. Also, Hamas's brutal attack of October seventh in Theslow rocket that struck a soccer field in mans Del Sham's killing twelve Drews children has further brought the Israeli and Golani Drews community together. Requests four Israeli citizenship from the Jews are now at record heights. Israel's considering allowing Drews from Syria into Israel for work, and the IDEF is recently committed to protecting the Drews town just outside of Damascus. The recent fall of Asad al Bashar is once again greatly changing the dynamics of the Jews community.
Speaker 1: One okay, so I thought that was a good little background into who the Drews are, where they operate these kinds of things. So now Hamas claims that the group's submitted ceasefire response anti Drews, an anti Semitic hate speech online has risen Canada calls for an immediate un AID resumption. Rubio discusses Syrian ceasefire Gaza strip West Bank security situation with Jordanian counterpart. Let's get into it. The surge into an anti Drus hate speech linked to Syria unrest and the Cyberwell reports. According to the watchdog, the incitement includes explicit anti Semitic language and conspiracy theories portraying Syrian Drews as collaborators with Israel amid recent violent unrest in the southern Syria's Sueda province. I hope I'm pronouncing that right. A new report by the watchdog group Cyberwell has revealed a surge in online incitement targeting the country's Drus minority, with over forty five million views recorded on inciting posts on the social media platform x in just one week. According to the report published this week, the incitement includes explicit anti Semitic language and conspiracy theories could portraying Sirian Drews as collaborators with Israel. Now Hamas claims terror group submitted Gaza ceasefire proposal to mediators. Now here's the report. This follows a tense meeting when the mediators made clear to Hamas that the leaders that if you don't return with a serious response, your problem will be with US the mediators, wow Hamas claims that the terror group handed its response to the Israeli ceesfire proposal to mediators. Hamas's official news agency, SAFA, reported on Thursday morning. This follows an Israeli official telling The Jerusalem Post on Wednesday that Hamas has yet to deliver an official response to the Israeli proposal that was submitted a week ago, and is now raising new demands on issues that had already been resolved the hostage ceasefire deal. Mediators refused to relay Hamas's response to israel proposed deal on Tuesday, saying it was not a serious answer to people's familiar with the matter told the Post, I really don't care if we could read this one about Canada calling for an immediate resumption of you in led aiding Gaza. I don't really care about that one, but yeah, I did want to bring this up anyway, that the anti Drew's sentiment is becoming more prevalent here because they have aligned themselves with Israel. Now that being said, a lot of Drews do live in Syria, but the current for lack of better words, warlord that is running Syria has historically he was a former al Qaeda member, so he's not very fond of the Drews. However, he has lightened up on them a good bit. So I don't know if the Syrian Drews are seeing as much, you know, the persecution as they once did. I'm not saying that they are or not, honestly, but we do know that Hamas is you know, and the online anti drew sentiment is at an all time high right now. I thought it was interesting talk about. Now, with all of that being said, let's continue on the conversation of what's going on in Israel. Now. This is an update. This is from CNA, the Catholic News Agency. There's an update. Latin Patriarch confirms the Holy Family Church in Gaza was hit. Three deaths reported. For anybody who does not know the IDF, the Israeli Defense Forces as they were attacking in Gaza, there's a whole war going on there, they probably have heard about they hit the only Catholic church in Gaza. They say that it was an accident. It was a misfire. It was a straight round. A piece of shrapnel from a bomb that went off of a different building went into the Catholic church, and it's very horrible how this happened. It killed three and it hurt ten. It killed the priest. So I'm just saying this is, this is how crusades have started. I'm not saying that we need to make that happen right now, but like historically speaking, that is not a good move, especially with the pope in charge right now being as pro Israel as he is. This is let's talk about it here. The Holy Family Church in Goadzawa was struck by an Israeli attack on Thursday, with the strike resulting in casualties and injuries among civilians present at the historic church. The pastor of the parish, father Gabriel Ramanelli, was also injured. Okay, so I heard one report saying that he was killed. I heard one report saying that he was injured. This is from July seventeenth, so it's a few days old. I'm not sure if he's succumbed to his wounds by this point. It depends on the source you read, so we always got to consider the source. The direct strike killed three people. I'm not going to try to pronounce their names out of respect for them, and I'm really not trying to make a joke here, like these people have passed and I'm not trying to make light of it, but yeah, there we are, these people, confirmed by the Latin Patriarch of the Jerusalem or of Jerusalem. A few hours after the attack, a third person succumbed to her injuries. A few hours later, the patriarch stressed that it was praying for the repose of the souls of the dead and for an end to what it called this barbaric war. According to the press report, several other civilians sustained moderate to severe injuries, while the parish priest, Father Gabriel Romanelli, was wounded by shrapnel in his leg. His continue or His condition was described as mild, and he later returned to check on the wounded. According to the church sources in Gaza, fourteen people were injured in the attack. In its initial statement earlier the day, the patriarch said the church was attacked this morning, causing injuries among those inside, including the parish priest. In Rome, the Vatican issued a statement signed by the Secretary of State, Cardinal Pietro Perilyn Sure express Pope Leo the fourteenth profound sorrow upon learning that the lives were lost and others injured. The Holy Father conveyed his spiritual closeness to Romanelli and the parish community, renewing his call for an immediate ceasefire in the Gaza Strip and expressing his desire for dialogue, reconciliation and lasting peace in the region. So the priest himself, for anybody who doesn't know, he was actually rather close with Pope Francis. They spoke via FaceTime at least once a week up until the former Pope's death. So, this particular Catholic church in Gaza, the only Catholic church in the Gaza Strip, it's very special to Rome itself, it is very important to the Holy See itself. So for this to be hit by the IDF, that is that's quite a move. I'm not even say it's a flex that's that's that's that's a situation. They messed up. They messed up bad. While the IDEF said they were investigating the incident, the spokesperson for the Israeli Foreign Ministry or in Marmurnstein Marmerstein, Jesus Okay express his country's deep regret over the damage to the Holy Family Church in Gaza City and over any civilian casualties. I am so sure because you know how Israel has always been so welcoming of the Catholics. Right. He added that the circumstances of the incident remain unclear and that the results of the investigation would be published transparently. The Holy Family Church is considered the last Christian refuge in Gaza, where dozens of families have been sheltered since the outbreak of the war in October twenty twenty three. The church also suffered partial damage in July of twenty twenty four when its surroundings were shelled, an incident that at the time drew condemnation from the church leaders in the Holy Land.
Speaker 6: Wow.
Speaker 1: Okay, So with that being said, let's watch this. This is from CBS. I understand, can question the source all the things, but Netta Yahoo calls Pope Leo after deadly Israeli strike on Catholic church in Gaza. Let's listen in.
Speaker 5: Prime Minister Benjamin Netnat, who has called Pope Leo the fourteenth this morning, a day after an Israeli strike on Gaza's only Catholic church killed three people and injured several others. Earlier, my colleague Errol Barnet spoke with facin Nation host Marcat Brennan about this attack and the state of ceasefire negotiations in the enclave.
Speaker 6: We know from the White House podium they made clear President Trump did not like this at all, and in fact had called the Israeli Prime minister about it. The Israeli Prime Minister claimed it was a quote unquote mistake that the IDF accidentally fired on this church where some people, including those who are handicapped, have long sheltered. But when it comes to that Palestinian territory in Gaza and the efforts to broker a deal, I am told that there's reason to hope at this moment. In fact, we know that Israel submitted a new map suggesting other areas that they could withdraw to within Gaza, and that the mediators who are pressing Hamas to accept it think there is a good shot this time.
Speaker 5: All right, For more in the situation in Gaza, I'm joined by CBS News correspondent Courtney Keely. Good to see you, Great to see you. All right, So this is potentially getting closer to a ceasefire deal, but what are some of the major sticking points?
Speaker 3: Major sticking points really are where will the IDF go, Because this is seen by the Palestinians, especially Hamas, as occupying forces in their land. That's how it's viewed. So where are they going to deploy to and what are they going to do with the Palestinians. Are they going to herd them into these areas that we've heard from this proposal and it seems like that, you know, a lot of people are very critical of that, saying it's it's not what they've been moved and moved and moved. They need aid that's supposed to come through. They want to release twenty Israeli hostages that are still alive after all this time, and they want the Palestinians who are malnourished and starving to get the aid they need. But we haven't seen the aid delivery work. We haven't seen this displacement in any way give shelter or food or aid. And what we're seeing is continued bombardment, even on that Catholic church where disabled and elderly people sheltered. Where the videos when we saw the Pope talking about his benevolence, it was these calls to Gaza every night, And now we're seeing this church, it's not good. But Hamas has always said that they want an end to the war. And the problem is that Another sticking point is is Prime Minister Benjamin Netie, who's power with his coalition, and it not disintegrating on him to agree to this deal because often people like the Defense Minister Israel cass does not want an end to the war to get to that point or to say that they agree to that.
Speaker 5: And Courtiny, does it feel to you and in talking to your sources that the Trump administration is growing frustrated with Bibi Netyahu and his coalition.
Speaker 3: Yeah, absolutely, And like let's zoom out a little bit, as we always do, and move on to Syria, and let's listen to what the State Department had to say about the Israeli strikes in Syria.
Speaker 14: Okay, the United States did not support recent Israeli strikes. We are engaging diplomatically with Israel and Syria at the highest levels, both to address the present crisis and reach a lasting agreement between the two sovereign states.
Speaker 3: Sovereign states, sovereign sovereign states, emphasis on sovereign. Syria is a sovereign state, It's a Nassan state. Coming out of fourteen years of civil war, brutal dictatorships of the outside family for decades, but it is supported by the Gulf countries. And the US President did release and take away those American sanctions. So there was actarian We use that word a lot, but it was the Druze, which is its own sect of offshoot of Islam and Bedouins that are fighting and it's gotten bloody, and it's in southeast Syria, and that's it's been a bloody, almost tribal Not to be disrespectful, but that's kind of what it looks like. What Israel did was the minute the Syrian forces moved close to southeast Israel bombed Damascus, bombed, the military headquarter, bombed near the presidential Palace. So they've got to allow the Syrian forces to control their own land without interfering and saying that they're doing it to protect the DRUS because that goes across borders, and these borders should be hard and fast. But Prime Minister Benjamin Netniaho clearly distruss Thisria, these new Syrian forces and does not want him near the Israeli border.
Speaker 5: All right, Corney Kiely, always great to have you here you make it okay.
Speaker 1: So there's a lot of things going on as far as Israel's concerned right now now. To be completely honest with you, it's it's absolutely insane. And the bombing of the Catholic Church. So for anybody who doesn't know, Yeah, the Cajun Knight might be a moniker that I've put on as far as the content creation side of this goes, and that's kind of a two part conversation. So I have in the past done booheart fighting, and I would like to get more more heavily involved with it. I've had to take a step back from him for the past few years because life be life. And but aside from that type of night fighting that I do, the organization that I am a part of also has representation in Jerusalem in the Holy Land, and our main objective is to keep a Christian presence in the Holy Land and to protect Christians there and you know, Christians at risk around the world. That being said, I personally know people from that church. I actually just was speaking to some of them a couple of weeks ago in Phoenix, and I haven't heard from anybody that I talked to to my knowledge everybody that I met is safe. But this is a bit of a situation. This is this something that actually kind of hits close to home. I'm not a Catholic, but I was, you raised Catholic until I was about thirteen. I have respect for the Catholic faith. I may not agree with a lot of the things about their dogma, but I can respect them and give them their flowers where they're due. This is a bit of an issue for me personally. Okay. So the Christians are discriminated against in Israel and in Gaza, and ever since this whole conflict has kicked off, they have been doubly persecuted and discriminated against because the Jews are not giving them any kind of safety or support. The Muslims are not giving them any kind of safety or support. They are kind of left to fit for themselves. And this is a population that is less than two percent in this region, so it's a very tight knit community, and both sides pretty much just lead them to their own devices. And when something happens to the Christians, no one's really putting them at the top of the priority list to come help them. So when you hear that the only Catholic church in Gaza just got bombed by the IDF. And I'm not saying that it was purposely done. I'm not saying that either. I don't know. I'm sure there's gonna be a internal investigation, and it was a yeah, I'm sorry. I don't really believe all of that. I don't know if it was intentional or not. Either way this goes. It is not good optics, especially if Israel relies. And by Israel relying on the outside forces, what I mean is American help. Right. Israel has always relied on us for a lot of things. They do not need our help, but they also really like our help. You know, pissing off the evangelicals in America by hitting a church is probably not the smartest move. I don't know, Tony, go.
Speaker 10: Ahead, Yeah, I've seen a lot of discussion of this. My overall impression of Israel has not changed much as a result of this. This is just the kind of thing that happens in war. I don't want to make too much excuses for them. I certainly don't think this was approved at a high level or authorized, but there's a lot of lower commanders and infantry who can exercise their own individual initiative in a war. So I think that's the kind of that's the root of an attack like this. It just kind of happened. They've been negligent. Also, the Christian population of Israel. I've found it from people who defend Israel. Of course, the Christian population of Israel has increased over the last forty or fifty years, but they've been a pretty constant, like one and a half percent of Israel's population. They used to the Christians used to be a higher percentage of the Palestinian population, maybe ten percent, and now they're down to two percent there too, And I think it's because Christians get it have an easier time emigrating. So there's large Christian Palestinian communities and places like Chile where you wouldn't expect him, and Los Angeles and Sirhan. Sirhan, it was a Palestinian Christian. He's still alive, by the way. In San Quentin. He was the he alleged assassin of Robert Kennedy, although I believe it was probably Kennedy's bodyguards. And you know, both of those guys, Sirhan and thing Eugene Caesar, were mob linked and it was probably a double assassin job there. But that's a tangent here. One thing I was a little surprised to see. I was surprised this got so much attention because when Israel bound the Church of Saint Porphyrius, that was like a few weeks after October seventh, and it killed a lot more people, but including some of Justin Amasha's relatives. But I think everybody the time thought that it was so close to October seventh that you just have to expect stuff like this to happen.
Speaker 1: It was the fog of war, Yeah, I remember that.
Speaker 10: Yeah, Israel's also attacked some smaller churches in Syria and this isn't authorized by the government. These are just guys on the ground doing their own thing. But yeah, it's never gotten as much attention as this one particular Catholic church in Gaza. And the last thing I want to bring up is uh, I think there's a There was a big split between Catholics and Protestants on Twitter this week, especially because the battle on Beat. Editor Joel Barry made a couple of posts about this, and one of them, the most incendiary one, was that look, there's there are all of those Catholics in Gaza are Hamas supporters, because if they weren't, they would have lapsed by now. And there used to be probably a thousand Catholics in Gaza and there's only about two hundred left now. And he actually, I'm not saying I fully agree with this argument, but he does kind of have a point that the ones who are the least favorable to Hamas have already left, and the ones who are left are the ones who are favorable to Hamas in some regard as, if not at least being a political about it.
Speaker 1: I see the argument, dude, but I also feel like the ones that are left are the ones that probably don't have the financial means to pick up and move to another place like it went. There's only two hundred of them in Gaza City. Those two hundred are probably like the impoverished dregs that happen to be members of that parish. I could be so wrong here and come to find out they are. They're absolutely helping support Hamas. I just I have a hard time believing that, especially with Hamas being an internationally recognized terrorist organization and this particular parish being so closely linked to the Vatican. I don't know. I just that's a hard sale for me.
Speaker 10: Well, anyway, those were some of the arguments that were made, and yeah, a lot of people were fighting on Twitter about that. I definitely think I disagree with Joel Barry on the whole from that, and I think within the evangelical community there's certain there's a debate opening up about dispensationalism, where US evangelicals for the last I don't know fifty plus years, have mostly agreed with the notion that Israel is God's chosen people today and this refers to their genetic lineage Jewish people who have been moving there, and that's why we need to support Israel. And the younger generation, even of Protestant Evangelicals, doesn't really believe this as much, and they're really tealing away. It's a pretty major redefinition of evangelical belief in the United States, I think going on right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the veil has been lifted as far as that goes. For the longest time, evangelicals as a whole thought it was our religious duty to support the nation of Israel, win lose, draw, doesn't matter whatever Israel is doing. We need to support them. I mean, hell, I was even a part of that for a good long while here. But I gotta say I'm not a big supporter of Net and Yahoo. I support the nation of Israel. Yes, I believe that that country should exist, There should be a Jewish nation in this area. I have no problems with that. By definition, that turns me into a Zionist. However, what we are seeing these days is more of a Zionist. How could I put this Zionist supremacist movement that is currently going on right now, And it's not just happening from Israel, It's happening in a America where people are just inherently they're happy with anything that Israel does, and they're not talking about Zionists as in they believe Israel should exist. It's like the Zionist extremists that are going on this kind of tangent and going about it this way, and it's it's become a thing where you can't be critical of net and Yahoo without being seen as an anti Semite, and you should be allowed to do that. You can you can support Israel as a nation and think they're being led by shitheads like that. The two can be true at the same time. God forget which comedian it was. I just heard speak on this. He's a libertarian talking head. He just went on Charlie Kirk and said this, and I agreed with him. Basically, Israel is like that guy that's a part of your clique. He's your buddy, and every time you go out to the bar with him, y'all get in a fistfight that he starts and then you get your ass beat over it? Right, Like, how many times do you do this before you just know no longer start going out with this guy. It seems like that is turning into the Israel America friendship. And I'm not saying that America's been drug into wars because of them. Yeah, we bombed Iran, cool, all right. I personally don't have a problem with it. I'm not a big fan of the iatola. It is what it is. How the people in his country were happy that we did it, it depends on the source. I understand that. My point is we haven't been drug into a war because of Israel in quite some time. However, a lot of evangelicals are starting to think more critically and they're not just going along with whatever. Mister Pastorman says, they're thinking for themselves, which is beautiful in my opinion, and they're being more critical of the Israeli government and what they're doing, and they're looking at the ties between the Israeli government and the American government a little more skeptically, which again I am in favor of. So with that being said, them bombing this Catholic church, and you're right, this is not the only Christian group to be hit by the idea, especially in this whole conflict. But this is getting a lot more eyes on it now. I don't know if that's because we just got a new pope. I don't know if it's because it's so close to home as far as the Gaza area and this is the only Catholic church in Gaza. I don't know why this is getting more optics than any of the other attacks that have happened. But it's also kind of bringing to light the situation for the Christians on the ground in this area of the world, which I, for my own reasons, am in very high support of the Christian world. Forget the denominations for two seconds, right, Catholic, Protestant, Methodists, I don't care. Christians should care about what other Christians have going on in their area. If you have a group that is being executed right now because they're Christians, regardless of what denomination they claim, that shouldn't matter to you. If you are a Christian to hear that the only Catholic church in Gaza just got hit, that matters to me personally. Now I understand that that's my own thing. And there's people that are not Christians that don't care. It's just another a stroke of the pin in the overarching theme of the war. I get that, but this one's getting a lot more optics to your point, for sure.
Speaker 10: Yeah, And you know, agrievement I think drives a lot of the violence in the world throughout history. And you know, the most obvious example would be the Versailles Treaty that made Germans feel aggrieved. But aggrievement and it can only make other people sympathize with you to a point. And I think Israel's main aggrievement story is obviously the Holocaust, which happened in the early to mid forties, right, and they founded, they established their country and got it recognized by the UN largely on a kind of a social capital or reputational capital or agrievement capital, whatever you want to call it, based on that, and that capital I think is running out based on just how old the people of that generation are getting. But I think October seventh gave them a lot more of this agrievement capital in this understanding or license that Okay, you're going to go to war with Gaza, You're going to kill a few thousand people. But that agrievement capital still runs out in people's minds. So when you know, a church gets fomed in October twenty twenty three, it seems to most people that are, well, yeah, what do you expect? But if years and years go by, eventually most of the rest of the world figures, Okay, your time's up, your your agrievement capital is spent. When are you going to wrap this up? Or are you just going to use this as an excuse to seize the land and kill everybody on it if they if they don't move out. And it's really looking like the latter, So I think international pressure and their reputation is going down. It's they're being told they got to wrap this up.
Speaker 1: And I'm absolutely right, And as a matter of fact, I was gonna read this article here but it kind of reiterates everything we're talking about here. It's from the Vatican News. Cardinal Pieza Bala. Wow, Pizza Bala.
Speaker 10: Yeah, he was being conserved to be pope. But he's right where he needs to be right now.
Speaker 1: I think I agree, But I mean that's also a badass name. Cardinal Pizza Bala. All right, dope. The Church will never abandon afflicted people in Gaza. And it goes into talking about this, and again I support it. I'm sure it's going to be a great article. But to your point about pushing people out this as we're still talking about the Israeli conversation. This is from Al Jazeera, so again consider the source. I understand that. But Israeli parliament approved symbolic motion on West Bank annexation. Yeah, dude, Nasceette. Lawmakers vote seventy one to thirteen in favor of annexation, raising questions about the future of a Palestinian state. Israeli's parliament has approved it. We just talked about that. The lawmakers seventy one to thirteen in favor of the motion on Wednesday, a non binding vote which calls for applying Israeli sovereignty to Jujeia, excuse me sovereignty to Judea, Samaria and the Jordan Valley. The Israeli terms are for the area. It's said that annexing the West Bank will strengthen the State of israel It's security and prevent any questioning of the fundamental right of the Jewish people to peace and security in their homeland. The motion, advanced by Prime Minister net Yahoo's coalition, is declarative and has no direct legal implications, though it could place the issue of annexation on the agenda for future debates in the Parliament. The idea was initially brought forward last year by Israel's far right Finance minister Bizell Smocktrik sure smatrich smash. I don't know, Royce, how do you pronounce that last name? Brother? Do you throw on that ch or is it an ick? What is that?
Speaker 16: Oh?
Speaker 1: Hold, let me see Azaliel.
Speaker 10: I hear him referred to as bes smow Trich smow Trich, who also may not know how to pronounce it, but that's how I hete it.
Speaker 1: Help me out. You're a resident Jewish correspondent, How do you how do you jewify that name?
Speaker 17: Give it?
Speaker 1: Give it to me, Hebert, I'll tell you English. I could not tell you whatsoever.
Speaker 10: It might be Polish for all we know. Yeah, ye, smo trich.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're right, he might be a Polish matra may.
Speaker 10: I don't know it could be. But smow trich is how I hear most people pronounce it. I have heard it pronounced in American media a lot.
Speaker 1: Okay, fair enough that homeboy, who himself lives in an illegal Israeli settlement and holds a position within Israel's Ministry of Defense where he oversees the administration of the West Bank and its settlements. The West Bank, along with the Gaza Strip and Eastern Jerusalem, has been under Israeli occupation since nineteen sixty seven. Since then, Israeli settlements have expanded despite being illegal under international law and in the case of the settlement outposts, Israeli law. Wow, okay, you know, let's watch this little video. It's only almost three minutes long. We'll see.
Speaker 17: To get groceries at each Jabbari has to cross at least three Israeli military checkpoints and four barriers, and to protect her family from harm, she's had to turn her home into it looks like a prison. Metal barriers cover all the windows of the house, even the ones inside her bedroom. Still at each says it's impossible to feel safe. This is life in the old city of Hebron, south of the occupied West Bank, where's really Settlers often attack Palestinians.
Speaker 1: This is just.
Speaker 12: Temporary barbed Why it can't prevent all settlers rocks. It can't save us from bullets or tear gas often fired by Israeli forces towards us, and.
Speaker 17: Each often documents settler attacks, but that comes.
Speaker 9: With a risk.
Speaker 12: Israeli soldiers raided the house, broke the windows with the rifle butts. They seized my camera and confiscated the memory card and told me not to film. They often yell at me if I open the windows, so I try to record discreetly.
Speaker 17: Every time he puts a lock on their door, Israeli forces destroy.
Speaker 9: I keep this winding black here and secure it like this to try and block settlers from entering. But sometimes they still break through anyway. Settlers jump inside, climb the stairs to the rooftops. They cause destruction and terrorize the children.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you know what we will see if this annexation does get pushed through, and if so what's gonna happen to the people that are currently living in the West Bank. I don't see it going necessarily good. But again it's the situation is getting more and more tense over there. They're keep there is constantly a conversation of a ceasefire agreement that's about to be reached. Yet here we are and nothing has been reached. It's very similar to what's going on with Russia and Ukraine. We keep hearing, we keep hearing in the West anyway, that a ceasefire is just around the corner, yet there's actually no signs of this taking place. I don't know, I don't know what to make of it, but that is what we do here. We talk about these things, you know.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I gotta think this West Bank's way harder to take than Gaza. They got way more foreign relations and they got six million people instead of only two million.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and uh.
Speaker 10: Yeah, this talk of annexting has been going on for a while and they got these settlements, of course, but it's way harder. And this, uh this, who were we talking about? Smo Trich? Yeah, yeah, he's got a reputation and he's been talking about he's been quoted as saying it might be moral and justified to starve everyone in Gaza. And he's also on the record saying that he thinks Israel's border should extend all the way to Damascus, which would include Souweyta and the Druze area we were talking about today and last week. So he's got a reputation as being very, very expansionist, even for an Israeli. I wanted to bring up one last thing. Mike Huckabee is the US Ambassador to Israel, and he's on record in the past. I've seen footage of him saying when people talk to him about Palestine or the West Bank, he will immediately say, stop right there, it's not the West Bank, it's Judea and Samaria. So he refuses to call it West Bank. He says, it's you got to refer to it by the name that Israel chooses to give it, which is the name that they've given it historically. And very recently, after that Catholic church attack or accidental hit, whatever it is, he started actually shifting his rhetoric quite a lot on Israel because Israel started to deny some tourist visas to American Protestants and Mike Cuckabee of all people, started saying, well, this is very serious and they really got to change what they're doing here. And it surprised me because it really went against his reputation in his history of being unqualified pro Lekud pro Israel. So if they've lost Mike Cukabee and Michael Knowles and a number of people like that, yeah, things are changing pretty fast.
Speaker 1: They really are, and it sucks. So the group that I belonged to, they were trying to make a pilgrimage happen this spring as a matter of fact, and the guys that came from Israel to the big talk that we had, the big convention, they said that, yeah, there is fighting going on, but it's way over here and it's way over there, not in the areas that we're talking about. It's completely safe and because of the conflict, like all the Holy sites are pretty much empty. You should come, it's gonna be great. And then we see the Catholic churches got bombed and it's like, ooh, sorry, homie, I'm you're gonna have to catch me after y'all settle down over there. I'm not I'm not gonna get caught in some straight round because I wanted to go see the sites that Jesus walks like one of these days, yes, like it's on my bucket list. I would love to be baptized in the Jordan River. I would love to see the Old Temple, right, I would love to see all of these places. I just there's no way I'm going anytime soon. Absolutely no, especially because I can't carry a weapon there, Like, you know, that's ridiculous. And I know it's anybody listening right now from another country that might seem crazy to y'all that an American just like wants to carry a weapon at all times, But yeah, that's that's how we roll. And I'm not going to an act of warzone with hopes and dreams that I'm not gonna become a hostage or something like. There's no way, absolutely no way. So yeah, it's uh, the relations are definitely souring. The American public's opinion is shifting more and more by the day, and I don't think that this, even if it was completely accidental, I don't think this is gonna go over well. To try to strengthen the relations and the public opinion of what's going down there with the American people. But yeah, no, anyway, all right, let's move on to the next conversation. Thailand recalls the ambassador to Cambodia amid border tensions. This is another Al Jazeera article. Governing party says that it has downgraded ties with Cambodia after a landmine incident that injured a Thaie soldier. Now a land mine going off in the Indo China region isn't exactly a monolith by any means. This area is riddled with land mines. We just did an episode on the Cult of Conspiracy about this with the stone jars that are currently in Laos and why they have two hundred and sixty two million cluster bombs that were dropped on them during Operation Barrel Roll. That's just one example. Cambodia also has a lot of these things. Thailand has had all kinds of conflict. Just to the left, ershas the west of them. You have me and mar that's an open revolt. So it's not crazy, but this could be the catalyst for something a lot larger in this region of the world. Now, like it said, Thailand has recalled its ambassador for Cambodia, and we'll expel Cambodia's ambassador the governing Few Thai Party Foe Tai. I don't know, I'm probably mispronouncing it followed a land mine incident that injured a TIE soldier along the disputed border between the two countries. The Taime Ministry of Foreign Affairs has lodged a formal protest with Cambodia, saying the land mines found in the area were newly deployed and had not been encountered during previous patrols, the party said on social media on Wednesday. So Thailand has downgraded diplomatic relations with Cambodia, it said. Thailand's Foreign Ministry has said it has yet to be informed of the decision to recall the envoy and the plan to expel Cambodia's ambassador. The government has also ordered the closure of all border checkpoints under the jurisdiction of the Thailand's second Army. The Foe Thai Party I'm not sure that's Foe or Fu or how they pronounced that, but my bad tourists are strictly prohibited from entering these border areas, it said, along running territorial row in an area known as the Emerald Triangle, where the borders of both countries and Laos meet boiled over into military clashes in May that left one Cambodian soldier dead. Since then, the two sides have traded barbs and tip for tat retaliatory measures. In the landmine incident on Wednesday, the Thai soldiers sustained injuries and lost his right leg, the party said. Earlier, Thailand accused Cambodia of place lacing land mines on the Tai side of the disputed border area after three soldiers were injured by Penn denied, but Phenam Penn declined excuse Me denied the claim and said the soldiers had veered off the agreed routes and triggered a mine left behind from decades of war. Tai authorities said the soldiers were injured, with one losing a foot by a land mine while on patrol on July sixteenth and the Taie side of the disputed border area between Ubon Ratchathani Yeah and Cambodia's pre Vehar Province. Cambodia's foreign minister denied that the new mines had been planted, and said in a statement on Monday that the Thai soldiers deviated from agreed patrol routes into Cambodian territory and into areas that can contain unexploded land mines. The country is littered with land mines laid during decades of war, which is a very true statement. That's fair. The continuing border dispute has soured relations between the two countries, prompting the closure of border crossings and Cambodia blocking imports a fuel and gas, as well as fruits and vegetables from Thailand. It also triggered a domestic political crisis in Thailand, where Prime Minister God I'm not going to pronounce that anyway, The Thailand Prime Minister has been suspended from office pending in ethics probe over her conduct during this During the row, a diplomatic call between the Pentagon and Hun Sen, Cambodia's former longtime ruler and father of the Cambodian Prime minister, was leaked from the Cambodian side, prompting a judicial investigation. Last week, the Prime minister announced that Cambodia would start conscripting civilians next year, activating a long dormant mandatory draft law. He said the tensons with thailand miant conscription was needed, and the defense budget may also be increased. Now, with all of that being said, I know I'm listing a lot of names of countries that people may not be that familiar with. So I got this guy here Geography Now, if anybody will like to go check him out. I absolutely love his content and he is going to explain this region in about three minutes, and he does a beautiful job of doing So let's listen.
Speaker 4: In Southeast Asian Peninsula summarized. First off, I'm not gonna include the CROs Isthmus, which includes parts of Malayia and Singapore, because that's kind of like a separate thing. And also if I include Malaysia, then I'm gonna have to hop over to Borneo, which has the other part of Malaysa. Then I'm gonna have to talk about ru Nai and then Indonesian and then we're gonna get off topic. So just the main peninsula. First of all, they're all members of OSION, which is the largest political and economic block in the region. First, let's talk about who's related to Starting with Thailand and Laos. These two are basically siblings. They can even understand each other mostly when they talk to each other. The only difference is that they had a little bit of different upbringings, but they get each other. Vietnam and Cambodia are very distant cousins. It's just Vietnam they had very different upbringings. Vietnam got more Chinese influenced, Cambodia got more Indosphere influenced. They've had a lot of fighting with each other in the past, but technically they're long distant cousins, whereas the people of Myanmar are very distant cousins of the Tibetan people found in the Tibetan Plateau of what is now China. These are the vast Buddhist majority countries, mostly under the Theravada branch, Whereas Vietnam and Laos, although they do have Buddhism, their cultures are more focused on folk religious elements, and it's not uncommon to see syncredism. Back in the day, Thailand and Myanmar were called Siam and Burma. You've probably heard of those words like Siamese cats and Burmese pythons. Yeah, that's where they get their names from. And they were the biggest rivals. They were always fighting each other. They had so many wars and they were always riding the elephants in the wars, which is honestly kind of badass, but that's besides the point. Whereas the Vietnamese and Cambodians have always had conflicts over the southern areas by the Mekong Delta, and of course they also used the battle elephants. Later on, these three countries fell under French colonial rule as French Indo China, which by the way, that word is kind of stupid because it's just lazy. It's like, well, it's not India, it's not China. Let's just call it Indo China, which is why today you can still see some of the French influence in certain areas, like French signs in public and Vietnam has those Bunme sandwiches which uses French baguettes and they're so good. I love them. They're so cheap on the streets of Vietnam. Whereas Burma or mean Mar fell under British rule. Originally it was under British India, and then eventually it just got its own like British Burma status. It even included the Andaman Islands, which were later given to India, even though it's closer to meon mar whereas Thailand was sitting pretty as a buffer state that neither side would call an eye so that they could stay away from each other, which made Laos feel like bro hell and then for a brief period of time, imperialist japantic over everything. Vietnam has some current drama with China over the nine dash line because China claims all of that, and there's the Parcel islands that Vietnam claims, but China built a military base on one of them. Anyway, There's also so much other stuff going on, but that's kind of like just the.
Speaker 1: Basics you need to know, Okay. Like I said, I do love his content. He does that with like random regions around the world. It's great. It's entertaining as hell anyway, all right, So, as we get ready to wrap this up, if anybody has any saved rounds or anything they would like to add into the conversation, please do so. We covered a lot on this episode. We talked a lot about American politics, a lot of a lot of controversy surrounding old Donnie t As of this moment. We will see how this shakes out. I don't have a lot of high hopes as of this very moment in time. Talking about the situation in Israel, we briefly touched on the whole Bricks conversation, and yes, that does involve the trade routes with Russia and how Trump is trying to put on a five hundred percent tariff for anybody who buys Russian oil. Good luck. And then the bricks, of course, are trying to take out the USD. Will they succeed As of this moment, I can't envision a world where they do. Maybe some other currency can do it, maybe crypto will be the thing to finally do it, But as of time of recording, I just it's not it doesn't really hold a candle to it. That being said, shifted over to Israel, talked a little bit about the wild things that are going on right there, and then I thought it was nice to kind of wrap it up in Southeast Asia. Yes, there is some controversy going on with Cambodia and Thailand. However, the region is not This isn't like a monolith. This region has had all kinds of conflicts for a very long time. They're going to continue to have issues for a very long time. But anyway, all right, let me check the chat real quick before we leave and make sure I didn't leave anything out. No, I think we're good. All right, excellent. Once again, everybody, I want to thank all of you for joining me on this episode of The Cajun Night Live. For anybody listening that would like to be a part of this conversation next week, please go to the link in the description below. Come check out The Cajun Night on Patreon, only one tier for entry. We do this every Wednesday night at nine pm Central, and it's always a great time. We learn a little bit, we talk a little things, we grow as a community, and I thoroughly enjoy our Wednesday Night conversations. Once again, everybody, I am the Cajun Night and as always, God bless