Speaker 1: M hmmmm.
Speaker 2: Hello, welcome to you, guys to only podcasts. We just came back from a big, big weekend special Monday podcast. Let's go to the podcast this week on a Sunday this week, all right, let's start with Raw Raw in this week. That's how I raw this week, Uh Dream McIntire, Serious Crusade, Save Rest, forty Many and Raw but on the wrong way to go to Espress Circle for a short down wander Man constantly blame him on being the WS World Champion, jay Us the Scottish Word Battle, also in a block busting man event the Capital Shot. Also Commission between Reculation, I had Jackson who murder Returia's twenty two Master of Tourists momento on the signs at the big stit of the year happening. It's a directs edification start final. In this week's episode of Raw, so James McIntyre like e Lynchers and nine Jacks ending the day versus Kamperium. Then seph rans Is Promo, Rownds Rhodes' promo kicks off Raw Roads and the world Champion steph Rolls coming to smack up Frian the Spirit Champion, Rolling Rain the Bayface revealed the top show not for Raylan's vala ni name for the Great Ones, dumping Rock Diara Duayne, which is dumb, doesn't make sense. He cites wrong mini promos, instults. He's claimed that the ending bloodline is the biggest thing he and American named he could do a rescumer in forty in Philadelphia, there was ergonicet promo to kick off the show manach accomplished. She has one the segments of all rods and roles is point builder Russeman a fol sixth and seven show except fire rus Frian I smacked all all superstars in Saint Rain. We're in the same time for the first time since wrestling had kicked off the event in Las Vegas, Rhodes said this dover talk about a dog Rose Rock, so Rose instantly called Rose friend. Ultimately did naivey. Their name is Cody, Danny says. Roland said, Rock, I dare you to try. Do I need to make the world have a championsappear Dominic the services gun there we go there on the heels of a fool strata. It's I Dominic the stereo coordina call the champion. The second of the stars squired off of the ring General Manday night, it's by spector gun there William STI strikes the air the most of this man, you know coming back in a quiet fighting Do I need to cut him down? The little take them out with the Boston crabits on went so what all showed up to who he'll just es kid Well? I had a little bit of heat to T's guman damn parent feud. When we go to showcase of growth, the stereo said that they're young Coptter just still does not get credit for.
Speaker 3: Gun to de be mistudo by submission. So my goal.
Speaker 2: Groger Sting, on his retirement Sunday night means went out mentioned a company for which Matt Matt mcafeet put it over at May and a just in time of cold attention to back matching the ring. Uh huh gun the tour Dominus gearup and chopped and turned inside out. Mister had the fact though the bayfaced he's so hey if not really strongly made other wise Cat chance and kind of Carter versus Joey's Dark and Jana Basler Besier stars one step closer and shot a championships Monday, we can see a chance King Carter competitor a short match. They the former champs appeared and having winning hands, broke up the pen from their heels earned a private winning for the Chances Inspirations. After the coda Kai where Shady Scott wins TA Champs, the Kabookie wars into the ring. He said that after asking the characters actually defended the lawyer Tam Paxley, I see the old defendgains basis start next Monday in Houston start basis starting versus Oscar, saying is a pfancial potent of still Dealer for giving enough time downer aspectation. In New York, Continstry to throw the champions based onf Stark the via chance at Carter after co control during Colin Pat at Commack position, getting close sent the Childers to their women's taking championship. Forty car chants broke up a double saddlers fly at the top of their fault. The bay face on the attacking chemistry decided the championship. Becky lynchrisus nine Jacks test riving between Lynch and Nindra Road and Chat and a competitive match before send to halt the Man's my man Head of the restume and forty match and my rip pleay for the championship. For the first runner lived more personal drawing, squarified cocking and jacksmanship front the Lynch appeared ready to throw it on the jack still the taller clothes all the second. The money matter for Wrestling forty is Lynch was ripped, helping those that w W has kept Morgan Jackson's critical parts of the story stage. The counter between Benson, Morgan and the American has elect on master next week show. But if the two dis best questions is chance w W piviots and books. A full way top manage allows all story threats to come together one high stakes battle. Jack Stiphy and Lynch write this qualifications are a real day. Even's not Stassnard said. McAfee said, just heavo drug drop for the middle rope. Lynch wimation Chamber winner kicked out too and made bed vision of Jackson ever seen motivates ever a chemistry was about every post work that has been undeniable. Heapitoory being a strong master for a finishing and performance. The big reason why Andre versus Apollo, Cruise Andria returns Sports Circle for the first time. Suppressed periods with the match square for Apollo Cruise, we're standard to calling it soaky. For Etel, the second star started by some tomorrow modified him along DT. He was in a substance of Mattress Cruiseman and none fact of mondays per month. They gotta draw it back out for the fans. Strong whistler, is that mochtange stankash match when you entered mutual respect to him in stereo? Ultately, mass has itself drive to a cruise for the match our manager ap pierced Mildobe aunt match determined. Gundan departed for the air College ter next week. So service as life for the two include zay Rocachet, Knacker, bar bought the reed, j Dugget chatted Gable a baschetor. You say, just set the child hundred dogs for a bachelor Ivar related the show German Neighbors a pariums attached change in Ballard, the under the Catey recent streak of success, defee appearance in Advanced because of the fun quality match on money right, he was, I say ba ballat ros a potion bout seat of a hot to have pre theatrist sex very. The fact that bay faced territory of Kiser pay tape a pray now for the win. There's a will work Mattressault Champions score over cleve Victory's contin the Red Champions.
Speaker 3: There's no side of miss this week the year.
Speaker 2: The Victor's a lot of sol the Victor recording around Jacks Hey Jakes Valor Prince defeated Bainsay Kaiser. So the cowg put out charity put over balles chassoor what could be a coach of effort spec chess split coming gummen nay beachhown some great bay faced fire clos and the mass fans somewhere behind the tack.
Speaker 3: He changed that Battle of the heel teams.
Speaker 2: Kinds appeared at pal Injury Life foot lacer match, clutching out the coming down offer out there aprint seven day versus I ev Are stays it in an in quality on roll wrestle million defeat, I run a great match and high boat.
Speaker 3: And mainly minded alliance.
Speaker 2: When the Viking Raiders went over six months after aar a big Bronzo reat tacks zans over the signs, sending miss arrest of the field ball The next meets God.
Speaker 3: And Conda Champion speak of the real General Chad Gable.
Speaker 2: Kathleen with the champion bound to win nixt mes match, He's lost to stream burd towel Holder by beating him, putting in a smile on his daughter's face the Gautline match. Numerous storys have played with him making the next thing money shot Camp It's wine catch the Whip with Tim Involvele can very.
Speaker 3: Be for w TV March of the Year.
Speaker 2: All settled done Zane three, Ivar Coles Comson val Her Antistick is commendable the match and joined the combat position placed.
Speaker 3: The antlers on the head.
Speaker 2: Ivan doesn't credit he has earned for soul or in a half full of months, he's been superb capable of working straw mankins against various backgrounds. Be cuts up a hill kicked by Zay where he'll kill the perfet es kid. Zay delivered her ice loaded to the quarter but and so cut off. Hell keel Is set out a quarter Jamie service to Dreamaxica main event. Drew Magado mentioned early on try to prove his birthday and Founty Center is a better s loser succeed for the most part of tring Paints two durs of the contest who's residency in the matter, fire to come back and then shot, so Jimmy's appear to try to remoter the school. I want to call claymor right price defending the roads at the brick side of the fenal Cola the boats. Rowland says, so too, blowing macat past and now exists. Chase Jimmy out, so he called like Jay has Rowlands and the claimants again deplored the fallen chant. I think he's been then against the blood long as the show went out of the air. The match was good.
Speaker 3: It was about being long.
Speaker 2: But the clothing of the show right hot. That's developing the segment of the broadcast because it's still sibling. Let's see.
Speaker 4: The blood.
Speaker 2: The bloodline not mentioned the mass to say Wressell Mayor and beating the world head which am in the title.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: In terms offending put it none an important les sign w E Sween time anti usoh table breaking the room commercial Brandon, the look on trans face pass defender Bloom with some anger.
Speaker 3: He was specially ancient man.
Speaker 2: Sorry, it's another quality of so contains roads must playing for you philad't y'all we got the layers out of the top few superstars, which is good. I'll just Holy Willer Courantine also real Big Gotland match next week the top of all. We saw fun matches being Jugment Day against Perium and show Stand between Saturday and ivarn logical story progression from ring work call these stories probably the little forma for success regarding the w TV. We got all three in this broadcast, making easy thumbs up. So that was this week review of raw. So let's go to the wrestling news. Okay, let's see for all right Urst one, all right, are you doing well? It's doing okay at the same spot. Real Glass at Revolution on Sunday needed twelve stitches, so we got out there on Dollary Allen so Alan wants again envirol for something insane a w San fans to become accustomed to. During the main event with Tim partners, things rest Allen attempt to a Swan time on the Jackson who's laying on a tor glass Hope chairs hope for Allan that Jack goes by the way, went crazy Glass and backs Levett red so Ela Real Wrestling Alan need twelve stitches to close out the wood joke. The Tenny stables less than Alan need the two tiny TV chair run name he got be Taggi Chance where we vacate follow stakes retirement. He's gonna climb the latest month. He will be next wrestling against j Waite by aw Bit's Big Best, be bad Best, Big Business. So yeah, yeah, that is the news. D'arbiana is fine. Dirbiana's fine. All right, here's another one alright. Maxicana is especially gone from a W updated on max Atana, so the fariat circlementer.
Speaker 3: Not officially gone.
Speaker 2: A W A coin to fight for select Sia Tar removed from the roster play last week, with Apoort mentionedly not passing backstation months. I have TOI ly magic glorious, far beyond a few Satanna twenty a long time pet partner. He's back in twenty nineteen, eventually put part due intertial difference. He hit a personal roadbuck when he twents s CL and the former summer at twenty twenty twenty twenty two, per tried to compete it all in and when the same us last summer. It's mention one the show down with or TC one. I said, yeah, that's the that's the news for now. So let's that is the news for now there's more to Console's so now, oh one more thing, I forgot one more news one more for now one more is one more? Uh it's an awkward one. So Greensboro, Nor Corn Declaire Marsh, that's thank you sting Day, so stay with forever for autor by Greensboro, North Carolina. The Icon wrestle wrestled is Lionel match the last time Revolution from Greensborough cause where he to feed the young busy tax titles the venues show account and I said this mention Marster will be Claire as thank you sitting day greens Board. The decision was made by but Chris Wilson, who is the u B City Manager of greens Borrow a port service to betail stains Final Match Revolution.
Speaker 3: You go read if you want.
Speaker 2: But yeah we got an official staying day. So yeah, official staying Day. All right, that's about it, and that's it for Rod and the Wrestle news for now. Let's go straight to Dynamite review. All right, let's get to Dynamite. We did rad now let's do Dynamite. Okay, Misteaks Dynamite. You're coming away from Revolution Review on Sunday. But actual Champion normal time to return in Colorado and the final match for the iconstant Here's some of the advertisement the show on Spray. I mean the Lost Pay versus Auld Fletcher, Rio versus Christanler or we heard from Darby all So for Nicholas at Matthew Jackson Cook versus Brian Cage, gonna have under new Dynamite pulled the completer, Strickling the one Joe versus the King down.
Speaker 5: Google's story story right look different like well a lot of the tiphers.
Speaker 2: He pursued the semidal title jo to the rentals tread for swear challenge to put the tunnel the ongain most like Joe will do it before. They can't come out at the groups us only Joe the only channels they allowed to have. We need to swear with Joe and Tave and attack matches Hobbs al caup with the bag Squirrel Droe and not use the team and I do nothing chests the tongue.
Speaker 3: They were up each other.
Speaker 2: Imagine one I five minutes and when penning a table the actually we got it was good. They must say march chuck that swear after looking rampers a perfect point. Strickland Gelgraphy the Kingdom.
Speaker 3: The second one was good, the match was someone okay.
Speaker 2: The almost segment felt like the w SIM saying it was a good way with a little past non rest segment and advanced a story in the sports entertained kind of way, just long enough over things welcome, Tan, taman Land and Soult were counisher perfectly. Jericho had a nice moment hooked back stage showing respect. Hook versus Brian Cage for testing me Smith's a single mat Tiawa hook defended Belan's cage. More matches took hers. He gone for squashing to have a good competitive performance. Caters are grateful because he makes everyone look like a small dog. There was Gin Physique, Peasants and realgulated for a man of his size as t W rules, meaning they're on the rule. You saw playing Weapons of the Wrinkler. Piece of Bark was about design vote with the members of the CW, but was on the pod save the Crown and Murgery for those shows if I was good for the best part despite being drop gonna, Politas refused to release the red drum and one the match totally contact hook up, so the Jericho made the safe hooked to be a cage. Cage had to cook Gilik for his match. My mister Planning, he has a compliment. We'll not cross. Sure I have your bicide, mister Cage. The fact Cage never had a push and a big pushing head outside the runner already it's been attaching wild. The gush is the tnt ty ring right now. The way Cage looked through the barricue looked good. Kill switch versus Daddy Magic kill switch down. Magic had to fight their guards. Then goes through the Christian cage match at Revolution so An you booked the angles about this that matter was aggressive students. You hit the ring to fight too much larger point of short litt kill switch at slant close close line's the job spara match beginning, her parents went an angry Garcia looking at the Fender's friends the way Danny Magic has heard so many times. Nick Wayne push Kisser took the grocery up down because butter weighing chair for the college and tail a couple of shirt ups and trace the tea arena. He's fled and stolen su V. Yeah, Copeland switched to he managed Copeland che quick I quick matching the diamond and turn in Toronto for a T T. Tile man. It was fantasy, Bous underwear and air Iraq.
Speaker 1: She something.
Speaker 3: She wants went out. Yeah, but look at you mean little red. He and I deal that one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, trying to try to talk and he shot me down harshly. Yeah, that's been working.
Speaker 2: M I was like, this is an issue Oka ditter, impromise.
Speaker 4: He didn't go out.
Speaker 1: There.
Speaker 3: It's gonna change. This is.
Speaker 1: Maybe this is the best.
Speaker 2: It's not not a good idea. Is you're gonna a big.
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, he didn't want to be This is a get.
Speaker 1: Said. He's gonna.
Speaker 3: M hmm.
Speaker 4: And he has a cord.
Speaker 1: He's alright.
Speaker 2: Basically I'm good anyone.
Speaker 3: He animal.
Speaker 4: Do the right thing, the right and he.
Speaker 6: And he.
Speaker 4: The top down.
Speaker 1: Look he does, he does better. You're gonna have to deal with it.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm. The deal with it.
Speaker 2: The deal with it, that is what's.
Speaker 4: The calm down, the deal with it.
Speaker 3: He does the word that's say.
Speaker 4: Ye, yeah, he's gonna have to learn this that he has to do.
Speaker 1: He has to do. He usually will.
Speaker 2: Believe me a month sir, and big get this bit further.
Speaker 6: Early out.
Speaker 3: That's h m hm. This is.
Speaker 4: So that's that's mh.
Speaker 6: Neks.
Speaker 4: Fuck you.
Speaker 2: Make the best game, make the best, not make the best of it. Co big b I was little together and.
Speaker 4: Tag you tatty, don't big group.
Speaker 3: That's what Spike.
Speaker 6: That's becoming he's becoming a problems.
Speaker 2: This is gonna he's gonna make you worse.
Speaker 1: Need the problem just.
Speaker 4: And then get a ship together. And that's he's not He's a dread. He's gonna get tell you. This is his bullsom.
Speaker 3: He's a problem.
Speaker 4: He has me problems.
Speaker 6: He needs to.
Speaker 1: Talk.
Speaker 4: She needs to get a ship together.
Speaker 6: Get her ship.
Speaker 4: He's a clarify, get on.
Speaker 7: The But I'm saying that you want worship together.
Speaker 6: It's a colt and she's a matured matured better talk, it's better.
Speaker 4: He should be.
Speaker 3: M hm that.
Speaker 1: Most of them it was so mean.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, we over to Christiana the books, you know, crying.
Speaker 1: It was wrong.
Speaker 4: So he's help the cross the board.
Speaker 3: He's in thet.
Speaker 4: He's in.
Speaker 2: He was a young lady. He's gone. He's gone.
Speaker 3: There he buried. He's a better place.
Speaker 1: Right for any they had they had a bar.
Speaker 3: The buried him. Oh my god, it's.
Speaker 5: Angry himself Criet and that father middle health illness and the family blood.
Speaker 3: She mad that he.
Speaker 1: You don't like, you don't like.
Speaker 3: Finally, this is such a someone white bullet.
Speaker 4: It was age. She said, that's the issues.
Speaker 2: Something that's a birthday b We have mistress, you must can't specially no the random standing Darby Allen Revolution, We're back. I got distracted, they revealed me trying to find new attacked chance. The belts were vacated. They now have to pay Adam Page Hangman Pager was suspended, attack of referees and fired. Kenya Mega dy Case then came out and then were fighting with them as they got hand because Kinda came out and was helped. The man came for rain made for the hidden the rain Maker. He officially joined Estavage of the Heel. After the break Real Stab made away for way for a ratch. Soto halfway go halfway with a ring sight but not commenting.
Speaker 3: You know he's gonna get this. Bell has a good picking up my man. So start.
Speaker 2: They got some awesome transport towards the finish. Real the win with a Penny Colt shatter first after Sto trying to get that piece of chain. My moment real to face Sanda massive anger face is funny. King sent on money and bucks for fine. It was hilarious throwing the break Sanda hit a beautiful sipper like a super of reels. A perfect porn because there without almost no effort. The lospre versus Fletcher, the main event Osprey versus Fletcher, Man and made of them don Kyle's bill, that's counter three family members, it's our pay change And there was also again the upper hand the rih teaching the stiffer Irish whip that means aspraid graduates injure back. The match, the last of a fifteen minutes show, was pasted to playing the Light. They took some time for some slow moment, but they still kept a slow pace. Hit a big box. They went into overtime, going past the end flower and going over twenty minutes sold, but both men came close to win a few times for about the pin. Then the counter counter after he'd Can escape putting on a banger and they shook hands. Mans and Can already had a brief day. Osprey and the show Ospre to fear Fletcher, what's your Asprey hugging for the man with the nice moment. Cross barriety is a step up a most that was pretty landed, most perfectly flat, Butcher, it's gonna have to We'll be pushed hard at twenty twenty four. It's will be too cool, too good to lashna make card card.
Speaker 3: My thoughts for this.
Speaker 2: Week's Dynamite a new one. This week's Ynamonde was so I felt move move.
Speaker 8: Storylines forward includes a couple of standout matches to me keep you swerving with the tall pictures Smart and his segment Jones mun Kingdom is a good way to kick things up. When I saw a real estates that gave so much time was nice. Actually, kh Hook gots a little bit of violence. The ospflucty just stole the show on the meat of that. So we're getting to tease potential fuel to y'alls for a dance and it's gonna have paper talking.
Speaker 2: I see you guys giving the matter for the Dynasty paper view and in April.
Speaker 8: So the best we have the way up to always to the next paper you get their first encounter.
Speaker 2: This is gonna be this is gonna be crazy. Yeah, yeah, it's gonna be crazy. So yeah, this was aw dynamite. So so now let's go to reach straight to r O. H All right, here's my ringav review. Let's get to it. Okay, Ringo var to speak. But Women's TV Time Turn I continues your Rish versus Red Velvet turned the Crown of Rage women on Auto Club, You know Hursh versus Red Velua schedule on this episode of the Winter Face Meetia in Summer Files a meet up the Via Valor in the quarterfinals. Last Thursday show, So that's the show is a corner survival tat team match Entry versus Brooke Corn versus versus local Jack Corton Mattress will show with cheeped on February twenty four three bank are some from Missouri. Let's go ahead of it. I know the women the tournament, Championship, Tournament hurs for Red Velvet, Gret, red carrail and ring a little clove versus the horse versus the infantry versus job in a four chorus survival Man and bad ne versus someone. The show begins running down and down undernoun night before kicking running open the contents, Red Velvet, the Billy Hirst, Hurt and your first and being her best friend Illy opening Rman Hirsh her tournents had a big feel to it. Colon velvet, the crazy and separate every move hurt felt deliver some hursts, the velop the magtia to fatal brawl which heart shots and opponent Vella's four match ministry closed to her attempted first new Hirst direct velvet to a top choke using livers, painful veil bath through tribably pity tapping on Hirst kicked out of two play super kick on Hirsh velvet clients on the top of the Hirsh graand veil and super plaster top rope with the land of boat competters, how the staggering to their feet this kick hirsh around my here from Hirsh Hirst clients that top veil for the picture perking myself velvet, but only the two cow women exchange two counts, several commerce de velopt like a hole in hirsh rub a velvet as just served was Nonetheless.
Speaker 1: That's.
Speaker 7: That's promising wrecking that brain is this cow'm playing that frustrated and holding him and he's plying the trust that name.
Speaker 4: That's why he says, he says, this is why he has going going after opinion we care about him. I care sol and the disability disability. M hm, I'm not you. He was gonna take it. He has to be, he said, right, someone's scrap and Checoby. He's mistic.
Speaker 1: Oh are you going?
Speaker 4: We're looking for please, we want to help, my help, Picky on the bullet.
Speaker 2: We want to care. It's not me carried.
Speaker 3: This is.
Speaker 2: Trying to find them. It was a bucket or su you fuck him bext gene s merch shirt.
Speaker 3: Of course. Yes, there was no one least eleven. It was three years of hell.
Speaker 2: Because I have no fear. All my infantry is here, all right, abandon to v July Judy Judy elso match being this a little bigger pop band ma se no time, laid us over the dense in your corners and shows up our fence and brow bring over the bulldogs of bandon. Mm hmm wow yeah, yes.
Speaker 1: It really fucking.
Speaker 4: This is.
Speaker 1: Frestling.
Speaker 3: Chain drags coming to.
Speaker 2: Maintains. Matidas appear on top of the RAM title tournament, that cornicon next week the.
Speaker 1: Second you know, Yeah, they don't want this is a problem.
Speaker 2: This is gonna get.
Speaker 4: My god, you don't want to be.
Speaker 3: This is a case. Finally, just fight to fight with.
Speaker 9: You.
Speaker 1: Just just love that.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 7: This is not happy.
Speaker 2: She don't want to. It really hurts, you know, really this I think she's put aside.
Speaker 3: Side.
Speaker 1: I feel bad.
Speaker 3: This is.
Speaker 2: Ben and creeping power quick we count Benny stare each down you John defeated John Clue, Johnson, Star keep Ris Dring of wins in our Age, Incredible aquitible challenge and Cruise Cruise trying to get a pan time Well Johnson Barman, that's cruise going away right in the ring some million crown jump back beat the Count of Johnson took a trol try for Johnson the pace of Betain show, but Cruz on the ropes metri CRUs offense was something Mick and Johnson Baran gains were met with hard body container the manor Johnson Cruz with blue thunderbomb and got two caps. Mean those stays fired up to get paint Rosald slam bringing his site Winis Street to a six in a row. Now rose to fear she was so dead My fashal for lost Latina last week and the Bruod of tablesman was fired up losing to take on frustrated demon. But Rose independent really seek knee version of the co owner and went to work. On the Saturday. David's stuper Hill style tie gave raps an advanger Rose rag dollar from post to post before we got too hard a bat Rose hit the beast bawn and get the win over.
Speaker 3: It was over.
Speaker 2: The Infantry defeated Cartwheel, Local, the Workhorse, Reed and Johns Cold. The fourth course of bottle match order the show. Maria was following basket by juggle stilling the black masks. They telling them Maurray boys and mad but she said they were all tonight. The third she pointing out they haven't wat anything a whiles they give her a calmy d Marie had been talked to us about to go stolen masks and left. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Roch was totally on the mind the drugs. See I've been most of the lines.
Speaker 2: Match again in the corner tag he tags in and my friends prepair rescue and massive two moves for tag and being tagged up. Bitch asked how loved to be made hard to follow sometimes that wilt team on workforce by infiltrator jumped in the ring before we were able to get the control.
Speaker 3: Sip just headed.
Speaker 2: Outside the rainbow the workhorse really hurt me with the.
Speaker 10: Mess Americas anaphore and the wine I vegeting seem to pick up all one member of the Corners kids, those restless helping her uperates like a hard head and legitimate man.
Speaker 3: Eagle man.
Speaker 2: Time spin to go.
Speaker 3: Ahud a fantastic moves.
Speaker 2: Angry.
Speaker 3: This was a problem, haven't.
Speaker 2: It's hey, when this.
Speaker 3: Against some hap that you want to ring pull back fat the coat. I see what happened.
Speaker 7: M h, you're right, okay, but.
Speaker 2: You know okay, then little bit the move from bay later, I don't want to.
Speaker 3: What I'm sad said.
Speaker 2: This is so different entertaining after the American tom Master missing one more time and that was Ring of Honor this week. So next week more qualify our action the Ring of arn Women's World TV Tile Tournament. Yeah yeah, so that was the seek's being a vor all right, Let's go straight to SmackDown, then rampage and wrap it up with collision. All right, let's get the smack down, small down, Okay, smack down this week smot down. Let's see this week the rock was coy ronssres the rock interestipulation for roads at wrest forty as roads little Payback or slap across the face, the Steaks wrest Marine Harver Coldor Roles at the SmackDown Roads and stops at the chump Faced Blacking Room and Rang the Night one on from Fort Afterwards, Rocks revealed the career altered states for Rhodes. If Rosie is a rained the rest before, he's never led a challenge for the Industry Universal Champion again. Rayne Johnson started his parents as a board member's parents Rupe Holden's and Daddy and News Division and ninety two main event Missman after story lines between Bailey and Control the somewhere between early nine eighties Logan Orton plus more So, let's let's go to the highlights for the American Airlines Center in Dallas, Texas. The Rock let's before we talk about the rock and stuff, So that's what happens about them. Orton Laida Case sign with r Kale after Local revealed his prime Brotherence will be his first ever ring Matt Advertisement Orton coming with Defreet Austin during Grayson My painfall out. The hint there with the pop up Archaill combination, Paul trying to tack on basnacles postmatch, but failed. Bill strapped about damas Control turned on and sit down and you're Cala Broxton and I don't e specifically for Bailey, but Gobli was not having any of it.
Speaker 3: But Last defeated and.
Speaker 2: Crass just finished at the Office of Pain attacked last year, popping Ifat came to the rescue, but Testament eventually got the best of it. It Legal Dead Fact tasted bullied Dragon Leaf for YB Next next Raven Studio, Tiffany Stratton defeated Mitching by pennifile the hitting the prettiestman soever. I smatched a team with a chair at the styles poles and put him in his place. In a pre tape, Vigilant Dragon Lea defeated Angel Gerga by pitfall after hitting the Dragon Arona Dingo fantastic laying them out with postmatch, there's Control bragged about Ultimate and Bailey Dakota said, says, see Bailey in the rain next week. Mm hmm, So let's go to Le's go talk about the rock race Stags getitates of his medicine. It s about the GM that called a police that carry on the hand that had the fight supposed to meeting.
Speaker 3: It was all that started to keep maintain order key that to separate long as possible.
Speaker 2: Elder carrying the knot on the Roads door relatedly into showing over there and there the bloodlines in the Rock to the ring first during John C. Brand who sole interest in the positive reaction sception in their life, Crowd Rains, Cells p knowledgist that didn't make a fig speech for Roads Music Hits, Rose Rolands into the room crowing them in a matter said the Shields. The form factured comrades of Rains, Rowins, d Bros. Roads as the Rocky head the door set to a tactis all the Rock knowledge, Trains is gs the Rock Riotates takes. The match was around the red diarc Wayne Trains, pros by Rollins and Rose Roads and roll we banned from Rain sign When the Rowans goes one on one ninety two at wrestaurant, if Rome's raw, if Rock and rainsmin the bloodline feed as they wish, that's been chance to title match Universus child Man Rain Romans cut off the Rock time Mister mid Life cries that he has tie. There's roll stopped. The Child's are locked on the Rains then getting asked Roads if we let Ray Loans make the bigest dishal corifference. The Rock romindsponsed that TK board member Rose Rolls the boss. The Rock says that Roads forty, he'll never get an a crack at the title. The Rock invoked the name Rhodes late father, the Reckon dree dustin Roads. Rock mentioned how Corey Roads about twenty years younger than his sibling. It's in a steak. Roads stopped the taste with Rock's mouth and show awkwadd off the air means sely running along, so the energy for a taxi matched Paul Bolt and surprises Nighty two Mani event arubly the best man of wrestle may imagine years and when brought their game on the arcaphone, the Rock she the Polo stakes for wrestling the weekend, Maybe not for the Roads and avantageble for another world. Tasha I guarantees victory rains if if Roads fails to get tyle, victory gets rained unless triple the veto stipulation and lunately makes the same mistake that Aw did by blocking Roads down. The top picture of Roads getting rocked on the seat by slimming and face walk on by muted by the show awkward and seen the semi ram long and they have to rush to slap they show and awkwardly it happens with disappointed for one of the biggest in recent history that was mapped down. Let's go to rampage. Okay, rampage m hm m hm. Let's go to rampage results mm hmm.
Speaker 3: This makes sense.
Speaker 2: So this week's rampage in the post revelation week revolutionary week, but aw the race started moving forward with some new existent feuds. We got jul your Heart, Ristless renegade, ro Robin renegue, and Butcher versus Trip Brother Castid, the top Flight versus Private probably versus probably Keith and the Commander, Peta Andrew d R. Cassidy trip Rita versus Butcher and saved Cassidy brot making an intro belt but save you and Butcher ringside try to trace stretch.
Speaker 3: Butcher.
Speaker 2: We switched gears, so I used to speed to avoid the big man or even mess second change but saving a clear power vand he broke all offense on Cassie's injured back. Heavily taped through the injuries and clumulated. It was a pretty standard and heavy tag Magic, good Edgy, a couple of good spots, bit too many front men, precautions and empeddical outcome. Verrettas at the one Center, Chuck Taylor was after open the group. Cassidy and Rheta Beat defeated Saviing Butcher Draco was back at Compentasts time away Savings doesn't look like a powerhouse, but catch a girl man like oh see jumps Roads still lay impressive. Blade was at ringsti Pelt before it wasn't over. We're seen. We got a little video package for the infantry. Lady gave her said Gia Hart. Rob had to go sold out to his sisters. Charlott. This week I got a big opportunity to face the arch Heart for TVs. Champion. It was a short match designed to give heart. I'm pretty decisive. Victory is a quite squash. It was exactly competitive. Heart defeating Robin drag Right and spokey reference enough for to scrub Heart was kind of funny. Honestly, the camera should have made zoomed Nutch. When Hair and Harrit is slaying some attending matt you can see remends and nowhere and you're making contact. The angle would better hide it honestly and try dat too high fire the part of the two matches on the rampay a couple of months ago, met for a singles bound ready, took on Penta drugging, did a lot and put up and dry over on the contact he uniformed attached, had fared out of the ring. That the fire energy friend that you expect and drawing angel young performances and went skill could carry the decent matchs part like that and dry. He was there to let let listen do some cool stuff. Pet skilled the wind with trademark package power drivers and the fun bout that had the crowd feet Pent and Pet this kicks the stuff of suicide that it was great. Dragon was signed out to the ship the water trucking thing a part of his characters fun ones lost quickly lost charm, get back to what you can do fill two beers like manship was was a show that Central. I wouldn't make it past the pile of phadse today. Yeah, I'll talking about the man show for running your young readers. It was a show on Center. I wouldn't make it past the pilot phase today. Put the super ke on trying to hit the spin gret spot. It was almost gonna show invention Sugar Seohn Michael doing the same spot packed this mandment could see to connect the a bit better. Try Day's rainbow grunch will look amazing.
Speaker 3: Alright, So this.
Speaker 2: Week's main event is probably Private probably versus top Flight versus Commander Key this week, yeah, the main event was a continuation between a few between Private Party and top Flight, but this time key you Commander added the key your Commander and it felt like rand In the addition, Matt they added to the Gin and poss Away were clear heeled top Flight with something with Amander the bounty hunter for Briest Sports were going back to being the points fact that there were a lot of chaos I'm hard to remembered. Competitors were legal. Also plenty of man spots that showed up from the talent. There was Martin scorderver thro when a nice record, power bomb, Commander and drawing and joining on the mnge of c Elebrate top Flight to be a Private Party and Commander Keith Hm. The kids kids said that the rings that look like this had to be on camerack. Commander went a puntry like Keith was a nice touch that their parents find. Fight feel let's slightly random. It never looked right for the Queen and wrest of it and shirt. Let's say were Coin went wrestling Entertian pro Wrestling.
Speaker 3: It happened.
Speaker 2: Fas Rampage we speak with entertain Hour Pro wrestling wasn't exactly no fourth or aid that happened. We don't need talk change to being moments like programs are more incentive to watching the promise and some decent magty and the two or two Rampage show in an hour long era andd later Dyamondic Collision. Every want to succeed, it needs to for feeling that during the few few months Rama the imput you, we used to get a big mass for a moment, but it feels like it must ain't the memorable happened. Besides movies, so Choco Park are finding going on to date, say Friday is anational Women's Day with even more no small little time women going this week. As we mentioned entertain your own Wait weeks shows the whole likely to stand out. So yeah that was Yeah, that was rad page and SmackDown. Let's get to Collision and then where and then now I'll be it all right, let's get to the collision the last thing or you're on the podcast for this week. Okay, okay, m hey, we'll go to Collision this week for Finn Collision for marsh Night. This week's additional collision on this week, following the official debut of Revolution Economic exposed appearance, Collision is a member of the elite.
Speaker 3: A lot more than.
Speaker 2: Happened on Saturday Night. Here's the ass car heading to this week's collision House a black Prester. Jared versus Conlitore May versus de Shadora, Jericho versus Titan You stick O versus Jullako Buying Anson versus j Taylor, nick Way Natch in the first Tony Award. Let's getting what happens to this collision?
Speaker 9: Danson versus Shanton Taylor, Danton, he once again, okay.
Speaker 2: He's once getting acting like a babyface through the crowd. These little hill turned in a few against It's over for now. They're actually one of those few conventions to me, so you get away with it. Taylor s Power, Chevy, Brian Crosshopper and Rings as they lock off a couple of minutes. It was all about Daylor being dominated. One's nails and the chopped down the side tails, legs and kicks, burs mobscissors. They went back and forth controlling the pace times the match had steady pace had getting plenty of time at trashed posture. These see them kind of wrestlers are both great strikes. They're a great exchange and the American Dragon kick out the wind was counted by Willis Sprae. He put over a tailor dance matches said to dance and one of the best out there. Angry dance and try to steal his thunder on dynamite dance and challenge the match with dynasty esprace, greed and shook hands, dancing de free and Taylor. Taylor's one of the most gentleman attendant wrestlers in af Especial expressions that are perfect, dancing kicks are still set. He hasn't the slightest damakings to hear the real impact Taylor is such big legs to get away using the lead drop as a finisher, the sleet squash Mary and May versus Fisher Dora. That's how his first medical and get three jobbers and the trails match alongside the other bucks to lead one of every quick squash match cans to show off, try to tack, but was beaten down by three minutes of pack. Came back to the same next people will get kings and pop uppers, Elite and trios bowed head one. The next matches made dressed to Antonio Storms original gam takes on Dora and the single competitional Door has to take power dvantage give you a match up your competitor fellas. There were stampic disadvantage of a start match with go energy by near enough made running in finde knee finished her looked great, the cap it all staring Kane presented me by an Tonio Ward but down a Parazzo intervened. Storm May took her down, celebrated May defeatd Dora. The call dy make her look good. Job sold it perfectly made just a great job the own manners and by language down the Storm on the street SOI hilarious. The pil telema she deserved. The war was cute. Nick went squashed his juggle which is tightened. We had a quick man week against logle time preseason. I don't known to Andy Brennan a doobt The Wayne the young Man won the Wayne's World a math Man attacked Christian and a Crown eventually be able to be in Copeland. Someone in with Copeland tend to above his head.
Speaker 3: Wayne won.
Speaker 2: An Cmo Litera Doors stepped into a rain. This Titan tuk on Dargo, who was in lighting heart gear. Jerco works well with Litera Joys because he spent time Mexico wrestling working with many n ww AW. He knows the style uses a lot of his own style makes a good base for high fives people safely. Jericho's on spring checking when he fights the younger Litoys brings him Poe feelings. He's a big young way around. These kinds of buses came up alongside. This is a sign of the counter of m Titan. Look then as aw Baby allowed Jo Shelby has gas in the tank. Liner pick up this submission to close that match might be more fun and expected Jericho to fade Titan the whole bag of a box Copla head, I don't know, it's unnecessary, Tighty masks. Then the vibes that even his masks. Juggo's first take down to a bone and our submission look good. Mystical battle Different took place when Uber technical Jago took on a high.
Speaker 3: Fly let's stickle.
Speaker 2: Just the kind of magic. Can't do justice summery because it's much going on, package packed a lot of actions. About ten minutes to bell a bell mystical gory to win both a jugo spectacle raised his hand side of respect. Ways see this long grasamp both styles mistic go to fiagelical jacko break. He always looks so di stiff mister release step above most of the chores. Certain things it does look a better, bit better or smoother. We go to the main event. Also Blood versus Brisco, Lethal and the Jarrett. So this week's my event was a trios street fight with Malco Black Buddy Mac, Brody Kane take out of Brisco Lethland Jarrett.
Speaker 3: This is OK.
Speaker 2: It's when it's start to finish for nobody spent anything less than w street flight.
Speaker 3: It's all kind of new norns.
Speaker 2: Danian ball either to.
Speaker 3: Jon and Jaim fire.
Speaker 2: Look in the way pretty msal do anyway, Penny on the ring, that's not pretty.
Speaker 3: Some of my may the show.
Speaker 2: Ye be in a few, but it is it's donly put h l B back on right track to chase the trios Tiles again, that's about to be Briscole on Jerry, so we're seeing double j on the Baby Faced team that Matthew has some great spots again see one or eight of these most personal athletes can took a guitar half tailor the fun stut took the right place for it is awesome chance broke out file doogs this week This is collision was a great masses the sharp balls. This one strength fucking decision built the baby Davy seemed like a problems, said Ocada man, will you wrestle on the first match? It's a contract have re talants treating squash match. He treated squash Man close quid for Davy, Wynd and White like I said, one of the best for wrestling a month and then one that Trailers saying like a choice a street fight with tarantained my jo technical best technical match while dancing Tayler, I had a boy nded a counter. The noun wrestling segments did their job, but Staring's presentation Tony where it was a highlight. Yeah, this was like a Steley podcast. I'll see you next week, all right, then bye everyone,