Speaker 1: How was everybody's weekend? Ross and I were just chatting about ours off the air. So to finish what I was saying, I really didn't accomplish anything. I did watch a lot of basketball either, you know, around the house. There was a couple of projects I was getting done, so I kind of had that in the background, and I, you know, went out, went out on Saturday and hung out with the boys for a little while. And it was good, man. I mean there was some really really good games, Like did you have a favorite, by the way, Ross, Like maybe the Florida Connecticut one that was pretty really the the one that was crazy at the end Maryland and Colorado State. Colorado State damn near upset Maryland. I mean we're talking two last minute shots. It was just crazy. So anything that stood out maybe the US.
Speaker 2: I pissed all the unc Yeah, yeah, I mean I have thoughts on that. I think the big takeaway from that game is old MESS is a bunch of wealthy elitist scum, and U and C is a bunch of salt to the earth. You know, real, They're real, real, you know, I don't happen. I think that's how you compare the two schools.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't, you know, I don't Okay, you know it's wealthy, elitist scum you and C real.
Speaker 1: I okay, it wasn't particularly close game.
Speaker 2: Like if you were to go into like a randomly you go down to UNC today and you go into a classroom, it's sort of like you're in the Gangster's Paradise video. It's real.
Speaker 4: What.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't think financially from an endowment perspective, that is close really actually, especially in basketball. You know, UNC is kind of like considered royalty in the world of college basketball. Maybe not now. I mean, but I'm.
Speaker 2: Just trying to help out the un C fans and make them feel better.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know. But yeah, okay, Well the women advance, so you got that, I guess if you're over over there. So okay, so you think it's like the do you think it's just what about the Does that include the classes that never existed? I don't know.
Speaker 2: Even the unreal classes are real from back in.
Speaker 1: The day or eighteen years. Okay, all right, you didn't watch any basketall.
Speaker 2: I didn't watch a second of it. Okay, is NC State in the tournament this year? No, they're not they're not. That's sad.
Speaker 1: No, it is sad. Yeah, but I mean really, I mean it's sad. But they just their season was they did not have a good seaton.
Speaker 2: How is Starfley doing Starfleet Academy? I got a new coach though, they got Starfley Academy got a new coach.
Speaker 1: No, not no, no no no. NC State got a new coach from he coached a team that did go to the tournament but then got eliminated. So so you know, it's a new era of wolf back basketball. We'll see where it goes. Starfleet was not How does Starfleet's not in it?
Speaker 2: I think, okay, that's my bad. I confused Starfleet Academy with Connecticut, So that's completely and that's me. That's unmazing.
Speaker 1: I mean, Connecticut's not in it anymore so, but almost dude, that's uh. I had Connecticut covering, and boy was I smart because all you people were like, to AF Florida is going to destroy him. Nine and a half point, say't enough, it should be like fifteen. I saw Portnoy jumping on that, and then I just saw Portannoy having to do like my mia culpa tweets. While I cashed, so yeah, what are you gonna do? So, yeah, you got basketball over the weekend. So if you weren't doing that, I'm assuming you went and saw the new snow White. Maybe that's what you did with the fam.
Speaker 2: Or no, we had a good weekend. Yesterday was one of those days where and it's perfect for a weekend because when it happens during a weekday it sucked. But it was one of those days where it felt like it went on forever, like it wouldn't end. Yeah, it was like twelve thirty in the afternoon and we were like, how is it only twelve? It was amazing. It was a great weekend. Okay, all right, didn't see the new Star of snow White.
Speaker 1: Though, huh No, we passed on that, well, you and everybody else.
Speaker 2: Apparently so, and we are all very busy.
Speaker 1: Now here's the I'm really tempted because I I cheated myself because I wanted to know the full thing. Did you read anywhere or absorb the full storyline so that you understood it.
Speaker 2: I've seen it through various like social media accounts and headlines and stuff. I kind of get it.
Speaker 1: Are you aware of how snow White winds in the end, I.
Speaker 2: Know she has like a spoiler. She does like a revolution against the evil Queen correct, like an Antifa style revolution or something, and there's there's no prince I know that much. They took the prints out.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, he's kinda he was there for a second, but really just to kind of get berated for not doing something. And then she's out. So no, she she's single was she kind of single handedly won it, But it's how she won it. So how if you're if you're you know you're it's you. Oh, by the way, remember those those things we thought were the we're supposed to be the Dwarfs, those weirdos in the field that looked like baristas. Apparently there they were bandits in the movie and then like they were only in there for like a hot second. So like you can tell how like the big takeaway was that there. You could tell how many different ways they tried to rework the storyline and like they didn't care about continuity at some point.
Speaker 2: I mean, say what you will, man, that chick buried that movie. She buried it people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And people are like, well, you can't blame her. She's twenty eight three and she doesn't know any better, and she's an adult man. And even if she didn't know any better at that, remember that for the very first one where she's on the carpet going weird, weird, right, Oh, Like she could have not gone there ever again, and she couldn't help herself. She kept going there, and then she got all the political stuff where she's like, you know, she decided that seventy seven million people can kiss her behind and don't like Disney got savaged on this thing. People are gonna lose their job.
Speaker 2: Yeah. The theory was they were gonna do it like sort of like they do with The Little Mermaid, where they can ad a Little Mermaid. They race swapped a Little Mermaid, and then they made that like a central focal point of the promotion and marketing of the movie because it sort of like makes a divide and then people are like, well, I'm gonna go see it to support it because I want to support the African American, black Little Mermaid or whatever it is. Yeah, well, Rachel Zegler, what she did is she sabotaged this movie before they could put that into the marketing promotion because they were going to do a similar thing be like check it out, it's a Latina snow white. You got to go see this to support the you know, support Latina. And it's just it didn't work because she kept saying one thing. I saw a list this morning. It was like ten things she said before this movie aired that completely sunk the movie. So they could never get to that point like they did with The Little Mermaid.
Speaker 1: She also she also said something during an interview that was with Think it was with Telemundor it was one of the Spanish speaking stations that ended up alienating a bunch of Latin viewers. And I don't fully know. I think the beef was where she was talking about like downplane her Latina heritage and then people got mad at that or something. But it like so like wow, I mean you put in the work, I'll give you that much. Disney total forty two million, which is an absolute. That's death, man, that's just death on the opening weekend.
Speaker 2: Disney should use this going forward for their future productions and stars of like what not to do during a press junker or a presser.
Speaker 1: And here's the thing I don't understand, Like you contract people Ross and I are, there are things we can't say, I don't know if you guys know this. There's things it doesn't feel like it sometimes, but there are things we can't say that we know would be instafiring, right because it would be financially detrimental to the radio station. And it's just and if it's not, it's not in the iHeartMedia is not and the FCC, I guess is involved here to some extent. But like, let's remove the FCC part.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 1: We know the words that you can't say and the things you can't do. But there are things that Ross and I could say that would financially be negative for our company, and if we said them, then they would fire us. Right. So I don't understand how if you're a production house and you're poning up five hundred million for a movie, you know, two fifty to produce, two fifty to market or you know whatever. The standard breakdown is, how when you're putting your movie together, the actors and actresses can't sign something that attaches produciary responsibility or at the very least says hey, you can't sit. I know they'd lose their mind in Hollywood, but that's how the normal world works. We could never do that you could never do something that to drill a half billion dollar loss into your company and not expect there's going to be ramifications. And yet they don't do it in Washington because she wouldn't shut up. She kept going out and doing stuff. Can't help themselves. All right, real quick, just because people might be interested in this, and I'm gonna say it on the Eric. I'm gonna say it coming up here in five seconds if you want to, Just if you just want to turn your radio down for fifteen seconds because you plan and go and see in snow White. I'm gonna explain to you how lazy the rewrite was, has to how snow White defeated the evil Queen. Okay, so it'll take me ten seconds to say it, so I'm gonna count down right now till I say it. Okay, five, four, three to one. She showed up. The queen had the entire army there, and then snow White remembered all the army guy's names because she's nice and she gets to know people, and they went, well, she knows our name, so now we fight for her. The end is that the dumbest thing you've ever heard.
Speaker 2: It reminds me of the Batman.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, if you don't know this one. If you don't know Batman versus Superman was solved because both of their mother's names were the same. I'm not making that up. You go check me on that. What are we doing so true love didn't do it. And by the way, if you're thinking of going to see the movie and you're like, look, I'll sit through it even though all this garbage because I'm nostalgic from my childhood, I watch it a thousand times. I love the songs, right, I love all I just want you to know that rite this not in the movie gone yeah, along with several others. But don't worry. They put a new girl boss anthem instead say all.
Speaker 6: You have to do to make your wish come true, we go, we go. Your voice will carry you.
Speaker 7: All.
Speaker 2: Right now, listen, that's a that's a team you version of Let It Go from first, Yes it is, Yes it is sounds just like let It Go and every single big Disney song lately with their movies, they're all Mulan. They've all become Mulan. You go back and Mulan. It was different because it fit the story. Now every single movie is Mulan.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, Mulan was a women's empowerment movie, right, but it was a great but also I mean no, I mean, to be fair, there are songs in that they celebrate both genders, like yeah, no, no, no, I totally agree. But I'm just saying that they like they didn't have to jack the storyline Mulan.
Speaker 2: No, because it fit and it's it's a it's a famous tale. I mean that's what the Disney used to do. They used to take these classic tales and turn them into and you stay animate them. Yeah, it's not like they came up with the source material. Right, you go back and like watch, like where how how old some of these stories are?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, would tell me what's the Uh, there's a great movie with Tom Hanks. I would recommend that you watch it. Scott Colin Farrell, Tom Hanks. It was uh, it was about Mary Poppins, right, what was the It was the live action where it was showed how he acquired the rights to it because he had to deal with this right the you know the writer of Mary Poppins, who was an Australian living in London, and like she had the whole attitude and it's a good movie. Yeah, it's a good movie.
Speaker 2: They're these classic you know, Hans Christian Andersen stories that they would just take and they would animate them and they wouldn't change them quote for the modern audience, and believe it or not, they worked.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, like this is this is, this is how how it went man so like, and people didn't object to it. What they object to you is then once it worked, going I don't think that worked. And you're like, that's the wasn't that the highest grossing animated movie of all time? I think it is, right something if it's not the highest grossing it was, and then something may have, you know, beat it in the Pixar era, but like it was. It clearly worked. It clearly worked. And so for you to throw out the prints and and and I don't know, look, and people can get in they complain about graphics and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: She can sing, I was about to say. The thing is like she can actually sing, like she's singer. Yeah, it's on point with the Frozen movie, like it's up there. Yeah, it's just but it's crazy how similar to that song is to Frozen. They're just like, let's recreate that. Yeah, because it works and you can't blame them, but it's not working.
Speaker 1: Well because you can't have Yeah, because if there's one thing women don't want to do is marry a really famous dude today.
Speaker 2: But the thing is, like the st remakes are completely unnecessary. Maybe yeah, it wasn't necessary to remake this movie because the old one is still a class again, still great and still holds up.
Speaker 1: I think I would look, it would be fine if you're going to respect the source material and you can, like you can even there are ways that you can modern it up with how without having to get political, do you know what I mean? Like, like you can you could make it a you know, rather than set in you know, fairy tale, but kind of a medieval vibe. You could modern it. You gotta be careful, but you could do it. But once you once you take the storyline and the emotion that people felt watching that movie and you just go, well, that's not going to be in here anymore, then you didn't do the same movie because it doesn't the moral of snow White and everything that happens doesn't need to take place in a medieval vibe, do you know what I mean? You can do it you could do it in a modern way, but you have to have all of the elements. You have to have the elements that made the movie the movie, and they just weren't down with that. So and then I don't know, some of the dance numbers look weird just from videos that I saw.
Speaker 2: Well, what you're describing, though, it is already a movie that exists, or bring it into the modern age, Amy Adams. It's called Enchanted and it was at a great movie.
Speaker 1: Oh I had not seen that. Yeah, I know you there had to be an example.
Speaker 2: Of the movie starts and it's like animated and she's sort of like, you know, it's no white Cinderella character, and she's brought into like modern day. She jumps out of the book and she's in modern day Manhattan. And it's got the guy that played McDreamy in it, and it's.
Speaker 1: Fantastic, the dude from the Hospital.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, from Gray's Anatomy, and it's a great movie. It's well done. But they've already done.
Speaker 1: It and it worked. Yeah, yeah, it's great. Okay, Well look look at that. I didn't even know and I should have been a producer because I called it so all right, did anybody see this thing? Anybody in your kids just like, well, we gotta go. I'm just curious if somebody saw this thing called the show. Let us know, all right, eight eight eight nine three four seven eight seven four coming out. People in Denver want to murder you and not even hide their face telling you about it. So we'll get to that and much more. Hang on, we were just talking to you know about all the weekend stuff. Whether you went and saw snow white, you gorged on basketball, or you did something else. Hope you had a good weekend or there. I guess there was one other option. You could have flown to Denver, you know, dyed your hair blue and then showed up outside of the Bernie Slash AOC tour date there and answered questions by one of the talk radio stations there in Denver. I can't remember the call letters. I think it's it's not one of ours, it's one of the others. But so they had one of the news guys or co hosts out there and just just interviewing him. And he's not aggressively interviewing. And when you have a mic flag that's local media and doesn't say like info Wars you can usually hook people a little more. And the stuff that people ross. Do you think that they were doing everything they were doing anything really to hide their identity doing these interviews, because like their faces are pretty much uncovered, like the one dude's wearing glasses, the woman's got a little kertcheef. I mean, yeah, we're in a shirt that has something on it. Like literally that says a school.
Speaker 2: Some of them are covering their face. They look like the like the Islamic hostage videos, right, yeah, like the like the Hamas or isis where they're covered up and they look like a militant. Some of them are do look like that, yeah, But then some of them in the middle of the interview that we have some audio though, and the one guy just takes off his mask and just starts talking like all right, he's like he's like a muffled you can't hear anything. I want to murder whoever let me take the mask off.
Speaker 1: But and then says these things, and I'm about to play you, says them out loud. It's here we go, let's go.
Speaker 5: My sign says.
Speaker 8: If you want to know how fascism ends, ask Benito Mussoline. I believe that the minute the Donald Trump decided to start ignoring judicial orders, he gave up the right to be the rightful president of the United States. He's an enemy of the nation. And yes, I'd like to see him hung by his feet by a lamppost. So I'm kind of sick and tired of all these democrats running around talking about here's what we're gonna do to win.
Speaker 9: Mother.
Speaker 8: They're not going to let you take office. The only way we're getting Donald Trump or jd Vance or his ilk out of power is having tens of millions in the people in the streets. And probably we're gonna probably have to have a few thousand people die at the hands of cops and soldiers before people get outraged enough to actually force the government to RESIGNA.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Now, the follow up question should be like, well, who do you think those thousands should because I guarantee this dude doesn't see himself as one of them. He thinks, yeah, well, some useful idiots will do any of the rest. So you want to hang Trump like Benito Mussolini? Okay, all right, and then you want a revolution where thousands die. And here's the thing, there is a lot I want to say, a lot of similarities. There's several similarities to what people were saying, what Republicans were saying following the twenty twenty election. Right, oh, they stole it. They'll never let Republicans have power again. All right, But at no point did I go, so we need to hang Joe Biden by his feet and shove castor oil in his and hot oil in his butt, which is another thing they did in Mussolini in case you didn't know. Yeah, yeah, they never said that, you know why, because that's insane, that's crazy, and especially in an interview, let alone, like a a in a chat for him somewhere. All right, let's continue the insanity. You did sign the people straight cut his head off. Tell me what your shirt is all about?
Speaker 4: Yeah, so it says, but daddy, I love him, And it's a picture of Luigi Mangioni, a guy that's kind of bringing people together, like all the classes need to like get together against the CEOs of the country.
Speaker 10: I don't know of the healthcare and others CEOs.
Speaker 2: But he committed murder.
Speaker 1: Doesn't it give you any pause?
Speaker 4: So does the CEO every day that's denying healthcare to all these people? So one person against millions of people, So.
Speaker 2: You wouldn't necessarily call for violence, would you?
Speaker 1: Are you supporting violence?
Speaker 4: I think there's the people in power. That's all they're going to listen to at this point.
Speaker 10: The intimidation of judges right now for making decisions that Trump does not like, and he and Musk are weaponizing our democracy.
Speaker 9: And did you did you feel the same way when they threatened like Alito and Kavanaugh and the rest of the folks.
Speaker 2: I don't know what you're talking about, dude.
Speaker 1: And by the way, it's not a unique thing to Colorado, but Colorado has an above average number of crunchy like sixty five seventy plus year old hippies, and they are just and hippie is the wrong word because like when I think of hippie, I think, well, they're probably not going to bomb you, right, this is what is smoke pot get left alone and really not pay attention. But these these are people who purport to be politically plugged in. It's people's grandma and grandpa where somebody needs to come get them that their family doesn't want to be around usually and they're like at the forefront. There's so many in Colorado just living that one year in Colorado and visiting when I was a kid, all those times, and you know, I would stay there with a friend down in Crusted Butte for a few weeks at a time with his father because his parents were divorced. His mom lived up in Wyoming. And especially when you get into the ski towns, you're absolutely overrun with these things.
Speaker 2: They seem like the the old like like, what is it the Barack Obama hung out with that guy in Chicago when he was killed there.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're underground, the weather underground.
Speaker 1: They are the they are now the weather underground. But they're just aged to it like that sort of hippie.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And Colorado is just crawling with them. You know what they do?
Speaker 3: They hang that red it black, that red white and blue.
Speaker 1: It's red white and bloom. I forgot about this tick. Well all right, so hold on, do you mean the Confederate flag, which, by the way, Ross, would you look up the color scheme of the Confederate flag? Maybe check an old uh check the old general Lee there, what color is the Confederate flag?
Speaker 2: It's not red, white and blue.
Speaker 1: Oh no, look at that so so and and by the way, there's lots of Confederate flags. Let's just be clear. Let's just be clear. I want to be one hundred percent here. So and you do have red, white and blue, don't you know on some of the stars and bars. But you have a different blue, and it was it called it's a Canton blue or something. So I don't know if that's what she's talking about or if she means the actual US flag. So anyway, let's let's continue.
Speaker 11: You know what they do, they hang that Confederated black, that red, white and blue. It's okay, red white and blue.
Speaker 2: There's a luminati on the money.
Speaker 10: Do you probably want to get Elon Musk out of politics. Yeah, the world's richest man, the most influential in history, is now calling the shots. He's arrogant, drugged up idiot.
Speaker 12: He's basically a second grader, all right, if you've listened to what anything he said, okay, over his entire career, he's literally a primary school mentality.
Speaker 9: I don't believe that racists should hold off this. So first and foremost, if you have an opinion that your race is better than or for some reason has some sort of spiritual or cosmic.
Speaker 1: Can I just for a moment. So would you say that somebody's racist if they were to implement programs they can only that only certain races can avail themselves of and others can go pound sand that would be pretty.
Speaker 2: Racist, because I mean not if you're a believer in CRT, because it says that black people can't be racist.
Speaker 1: Oh right, loophole, the loophole, damn it. Okay, all right, because I was going to say, like that means that all the Democrats have to leave right right.
Speaker 9: Right preference or elevation over another race. That's wrong.
Speaker 1: And I don't miss support or believe in you.
Speaker 9: So right now, the person who's the president does believe that their race is better than is supreme.
Speaker 2: Whatever Donald Trump say, white people are supreme.
Speaker 9: I have heard Donald Trump support many racist policies.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you couldn't name one. So yeah, that's uh. That looks that looked like a good time.
Speaker 2: The judges thing. Where were these people when the Supreme Court was like, hey, you can't do that when it comes to like, you know, like student loan payments, and Biden is like, hey, they made this rule in but screw it, I'm not going to follow it. Where were these people? What was different.
Speaker 1: When lady said she was unaware. Oh she talking about Kavanat being threatened. How are you not a cavan How are you not aware that lunatics showed up in front of the Supreme Court people's houses and they arrested a dude who was there to assassinate one of them. Like, how how do you how do you purport to be plugged? Because remember She's went, I didn't, I don't. I didn't hear anything about that. And I'm like, well, maybe you didn't. I don't know what's your source? Crystals? Crystals? Where you getting your news, lady? And the answer is that might be it? So uh yeah, like if that's again and and and and like the Tesla stuff and like everything and like everything else, is it the majority of people who who like or will openly call for physical harm against political No, it's not, it's not. It may be irritated about stuff. They may just kind of mentally check out, which is what a lot of people do if their guy or gal is in power right now. But you don't need the majority, you need five percent, You need one percent. You need people that are willing to go out and do these heinous things, and like they're so blatant about it. I can't imagine giving an interview to a radio stage it's identified as a media outlet, and you're being filmed too. You know you're being filmed, and you know that the microphone's there, and you're willing to like this guy, just sit there and Signe says.
Speaker 8: If you want to know how fascism ends, ask Benito Mussolini. I believe that the minute the Donald Trump decided to start ignoring judicial orders, he gave up the right to be the rightful president of the United States. He's an enemy of the nation. And yes, I'd like to see him hung by his feet by a lamppost.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like, how even for your own even if you like, if that was your plan for your own self preservation, why would you sit there and say it on video? Any answer, largely is he probably feels in Colorado, where they're coddled by the way. Did you Ross did you see the the Trump portrait scandal in Colorado?
Speaker 2: I did not.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, all right, I gotta find this so uh. You know, you know how when you go into government buildings, there'll be a photo, There'll be photo.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I saw the one that they posted, I believe in the White House where it's like his mugshot looks.
Speaker 1: Amazing, it's his mud well that's it. But but more importantly, that is his official photo, right.
Speaker 2: Which is which is amazing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that is yeah, but that is there's supposed to be continuity there. So anytime any you know, if you go to a federal building, you go to go to the Federal building in Raleigh there with the federal courthouses, right, go in there, there is a there is Jdvan, there's Trump and JD. Vance's photo. It's a federal building, right. And if you in Colorado and a lot of state capitals will have even though it's a state thing, we'll have the governor, right and then the president and all that. So so in Colorado, rather than using the photo, that photo Colorado found like a photoshop crappy one where Trump's all super fat and it's clear it's I'll have to find it and it's it wasn't a screw up because people understand there's an official photo. They picked one at like a bunch of children, so that Trump had so that it was a bad photo of Trump. That's the level of maturity that you're dealing with with uh within government there, Colorado's lost the plot man. And they were always we you know, there was always jokes about it. That's why we were like, oh, greenies, we used to call them greenies. Is that a green license plate back in the day. And then that was the joke that they were the granola. They were crunchy. But it was never mean spirited, right, it was just Wyoming going, oh, look it's over run with a bunch of hippies, and Montana's a bunch of Californians and the Dakota suck, which is why it's so windy.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 1: It was all these little rivalry, but nobody hated each other. Now they hate each other. They hate they're calling for the president to be executed in multiple different ways. So it's something something else has taken over and and rapture these people. And considering the number of people that are willing to go out. I saw high school kids vandalizing teslas on video over the weekend. High school kids, what the hell do they know nothing? They're doing it because they think it's cool, and that's where it gets. That's where it gets more problematic. It's not just the diehards. It's not just the committed people. It enters the zeitgeist right where if hey, if you want to be cool, and the thing that Republicans were successfully able to do this last election is resecure the cool factor. It was cool to be a It wasn't cool to be a Democrat. It was cooler to be a Republican. And so you just hope that they're not going to dig through some of the gains there, especially if the people that they would then find themselves associating with are people advocating for, you know, the execution of pol Petitians. But yet here's where we find ourselves, all right, eight eight eight nine three four seven eight seven four, And you know there are instances where people think they're going too far. Tim Walls was he's so dishonest, but he over the weekend tried to correct himself. We're not gonna let him get away with it. We'll play all the audio for you. And also the media is once again ramping up to do what they do. The sheer dishonesty of that interview with Homan and subsequent coverage I saw from ABC and CBS over the weekend on the trend de Ragua members the Gangbangers from Venezuela. Where the source that they believe and the only one that they believe, and then they forced the Trump administration to prove a negative is some social media post by a family member who obviously is totally unbiased. So we'll get into that much more coming up. Casey O Day Radio program. All right, hang on, Ross, would you tell me? I'm gonna send it to you. I'll let you make the judgment call whether this is any good or not, because I'm seen it while I'm on the air, So well, why are you being a jerk? Come on, computator, do what you're supposed to do. There we go. All right, it's Monday. I don't expect anything to work properly some days. All right, AOC. If it's not really like blatant, then don't worry about it. All right, he's gonna give it and check that out. So a few things to get into this morning. Let me let me lay this story out for you. Oh wait, hold on, let me get it. Let me get a call on the insanity of the Man on the Street interviews at the Bernie AOC rally. So if you remember, and I'm just let me just play this first part again.
Speaker 8: My sign says, if you want to know how fascism ends, ask Benito Mussoline. I believe that the minute that Donald Trump decided to start ignoring judicial orders, he gave up the right to be the rightful president of the United States. He's an enemy of the nation. And yes, I'd like to see him hung by his feet by a lamppost, all right.
Speaker 1: And then some other chick wanted to see him beheaded. And then some other chick was there for Luigi because she wants CEOs to be murdered, and like just so blatantly out there, not even trying to hide it in many instances. And this is this is the stuff that really makes me nervous because, well, I don't necessarily think that, you know, the ten or so people that they interviewed are probably going to go out and pull a trigger. It's not about them. It's about creating a permissiveness within the environment.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 1: It's where somebody who is just wanting to do something says, well, look at that. There's a bunch of there's a bunch of quote unquote regular people who who are down with this insane idea that I've had let's go do this thing and then they find him. So like that Ruth Loser from North Carolina hiding in the bushes at mar Lago, waiting to take pot shots at the president, that's how you get there, and so that's why it's so dangerous. All right, Chris, what's up?
Speaker 7: Hey, Casey, good morning, Thanks for taking my call. Yeah, you kind of touched what I was going to say. The permissiveness is what they're trying to do. Just like you know, Thomas Crook shot Donald Trump, and if he had gotten away with it, I think he wouldn't have I don't think they would have. I don't think they would have prosecuted him. I think he would have been praised, which is sad. And that's my other question. Are these people allowed to own guns? And how am I supposed to take that kind of stuff as a citizen. You know that I'm sitting here listening to these people just talk about how they want to kill the president, and all I see him doing is arresting gang members. Now, if you go to Carborough, you'll see that there's a bunch of immigrants that just stand there looking for work. And those guys aren't being harassed by anythink cops is drive by them. They don't messle them because they're working. Trump's just trying to get the criminals out, and I don't think anyone understands that. But my question goes.
Speaker 1: Back through, Yeah, it's not just criminals. There are also people that standing deportation orders, and you know, they don't necessarily need to be a gang member for that. But to your point, he's prioritizing right now the criminals and those where they don't have to do paperwork because of the expediency. Right if they already have a standing deportation order, it makes things go faster. And so that's why they're prioritizing there. And yeah, well, yeah, I just.
Speaker 7: Concerned about you know what I'm supposed to say. How am I supposed to think about all these people, you know, trying to hurt our country. You know, it doesn't matter who the president is. They've all got their good and bad points. I mean Joe Biden had some good and bad points, and he kept some Trump stuff in place. Sometimes I just think that's the get I get worried because I wonder, you know, I don't want to see another firefighter get killed and have a family, have to do with that because of some politician or some people think that the policy Titian's crazy, you know what I mean, it just didn't make any sense. I'm sorry to say that, but thank.
Speaker 1: For my call. Yeah, well to make it, and thanks for the call there to this is probably you don't want to hear this. Everyone I've ever known, for the most part, in Colorado, including people that are very far on the left, a lot of them have guns because it's just you know, Western US is a bit of a gun culture, even for those on the let Maybe it's not to the extent that it used to be. Admittedly I haven't lived there in a very long time, but like I know a lot of people. I know a lot of people including remember I told you the story of and I don't by the way, I just want to be clear, I don't think she's violent. But I told you my best friend's mom. Growing up in high school, I considered my second mom. I mean, that was it. She was my second mom. And when Trump first got elected, she sent me about a year into the Trump thing, she sent me a message saying on Facebook saying, I can't deal with your posts anymore. I'm going to unfriend you basically have a good life. Never want to talk to you again. That woman owned a absolute monster amount of guns. So again I don't think she's violent, But like, these are people clearly on the left. So if you're concerned with what you think are people on the right who are not all there, where is the concern for people on the left standing out there giving an interview going yeah we're gonna oh yeah, absolutely, We'll go ahead and and you know, execute them like Mussolini or whatever. Dude, it's it's it's chilling stuff. And then meanwhile, inside the rally, I'll get to the Foreman stuff and the Suran Wrap stuff here in just a little bit. But inside the rally they were packed. I told you, I told you last week. I said, the one thing that you're seeing Democrats gravitate towards is this combination of Sanders and AOC. As much as I don't understand it with the AOC thing, because she's just she's not good, she's not smart. I mean, I'm not even going to, you know, joking about the garbage's bowls or whatever. That's not what I'm basing this on. Like the decision to try to run Amazon out of her own district right where she makes these snap decisions that you know, frankly are injurious to her own constituency in many instances. And then you know, wants to spend all the money that's ever been printed in the US, of all the two hundred and fifty years, well, two hundred and forty nine years, I guess in our existence to you know, to get rid of cows and build trains to Hawaii or whatever, which I understand is a slight exaggeration, but the way that she worded it, it's not.
Speaker 5: This.
Speaker 1: And and yet when I talk about Main you know, the Main Party when they do polling, right, they pull all Democrats registered Democrats. Also, the lunatics are clearly gravitating, hence them showing up on the lawn in front of the rally doing these interviews. But AOC's got it all figured out, man, she got it all figured out. In fact, let's let's hear from a part of her speech.
Speaker 11: We need a democratic party that parts fighting.
Speaker 2: Harder for us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm sorry. What I'm sorry you need I'm sorry what we need?
Speaker 9: A democratic party that parts fighting.
Speaker 1: Harder for us? Okay, all right, I don't know if that's a Freudian slip. But you know, we had a lot of fiber in the diet with the hummus, so maybe maybe that's what she needs. So she's in there doing her thing, and you know people are positive with it. Uh. The only thing that got really weird was Bernie Sanders was doing an interview with boy Jonathan Carl was a busy boy. So he's doing an interview with Bernie Sanders, and like Bernie Sanders did the whole rip the mic off, stand up to leave thing over. What I think people think is an innocuous question, but I'll explain to you why it's not. Let's listen. First, she inspires young people all little bit talking about a Would you like to see her joining in the Senate? Right now? We have, as I said, just a whole lot of people in the concress. Okay, gunn thank.
Speaker 13: Way, I got one one that's important.
Speaker 14: Well, I asked you, okay, you know you want to do nonsense nonsense.
Speaker 11: No, I don't want to talk about inside the beltway stuff.
Speaker 1: I got thirty two thousand people. I was just asking you about AOC because she was fine. But I don't want to talk about this all right, some people aren't understanding why Bernie Sanders got so upset. I mean, I don't think he should have got so upset. But the reason he got so upset and by and the question, I guess if it was a little hard to hear, uh, do you want to see AOC in the Senate? And people are going why would he get mad over that? The reason is is because the narrative or the people want Chuck Schumer gone right, you know, for not shutting the government down or whatever within in New York. That's the narrative. I don't know if that polls correctly, but that's what people are saying, and they want AOC to primary him or they want him to take his medicine leave and then have AOC run for Senate in New York. So that's why Sanders got mad, because Jonathan Carl was trying to drag him into that fray where he's either got to pick Schumer or he's got to pick AOC. So that's why that's why I got upset. Now, even though he did stand up to leave, he did come back, so he didn't actually do the cold walkout. But yeah, it was the whole thing was very uncomfortable, and then Carl going, oh, no, I was only asking because she's doing a rally with you. Jonathan Carl is lying, Okay, he was, And I would have asked that question too. I just want to be I want to be clear, but I would have owned it. That's what irritates me. Jonathan Carl asked a correct question. He recognized that there is this infighting here, that there are two camps here, and he wanted to know what can't Bernie Sanders is in because he's hitting the road with AOC. It's a fair question, and Bernie wants to get all butt hurt over it. Whatever, not not much you can do about it. But Jonathan Carl will go, oh, no, I only ask because she's at the rally with you. No, you didn't. You asked because you knew this was a hot button issue that if he said something, if he went on the record saying I absolutely do Bernie Sanders saying that Chuck Schumer should lose his seat would be a really big deal politically. And that's why Carl asked it. But he's too much of a coward to own it. And you know why, probably because he wants access just so many people so dishonest over the weekend. How many of you do I want to get into this. How many of you know what's going on with soda gate, which I'm gonna call it. I know, I hate doing the gate thing every now and but it's perfect. How many of you followed the soda insanity? So if you don't know what happened? And I have a lot of Ross and I have a lot of thoughts on this because it's just something that.
Speaker 2: We I'm so parched and eat some soda, just some man, it just refreshing, you know what I mean? In the morning, straight down the mouth hole. Yeah, first thing in the morning. Tea this morning out. Yeah, not enough sugar, but it is.
Speaker 1: It doesn't have any sugar. It's because it's just tea.
Speaker 2: But you need carbonated sugar to start your day.
Speaker 1: I no, just I like tea in the morning, like some earl gray, some black teeth. Good, A couple bags in there. Oh yeah. So uh so, let me let me set this here. So when you endorse something, and we obviously Ross and I endorse stuff right part of the deal. But when you hear a commercial where it goes hey Ross here for you know, vapes right. Oh sorry, yeah, Like you're like, oh, Ross is endorsing this. It is, it is, It is disclosed and and you can make your decision. And we don't endorse every well I don't. I don't know. If Ross endorses vapes, then you know he's sold out because I know how it feels. But like, you don't endorse everything you endorse with clients. There's a lot of stuff that I turned down. I don't want anything to do with, and that's fine, but it stacks to your credibility and you have to disclose what it is. In fact, we have a legal obligation to disclose, and it's my understanding from the training that they give us in even in a social media setting, Ross, we just took the training. Right, what do you have to What do you have to do if you make a social media post about one of your endorsement clients?
Speaker 2: Do you have to write a hashtag ad?
Speaker 1: There's a few things, but adds the main thing. Right, So what you had is you have this issue where they are discussing whether Snap benefits should include the ability to buy soda and not just soda, a few other things, but soda, which is incredibly valuable to the soda manufacturers, right, they if Snap people weren't able to buy it with their Snap benefits, never mind that they could still buy it because there are there is some money that they have if they're getting the full fledge. But you have these soda companies actively lobbying, and it's really kind of disgusting, right they send these people to all these hearings in these different states or they're having it going, oh, you can't do this, it's great. And so they decided what they would do is they would get quote unquote conservative influencer accounts and they would pay them. It was between five hundred and one thousand dollars one time payment, and they would all and then they were to post about how the federal government telling Snap beneficiaries that they can't buy soda basically is a violation of the Constitution. And Donald Trump has a diet coke button in his office and we shouldn't we because then we become the mayor of New York or Philly when they wanted to do this soda bans and it's just not right. And they didn't just disclosed any of this, they just did it. And you had big accounts like Ian Miles Chong and clown World and who was the guy we were talking about.
Speaker 2: I think his name is Brad Daughtry.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Daughtry and uh and and a handful of others that did this and they and it's worse. It's not like it's not like the Hooters gave them a bunch of chicken wings and then they made a post about how much they love Hooters, okay, which again, if it's not disclosed, is a problem. It's their whole bread and butter is political opinion and commentary, and they sold it out for one thousand bucks or five hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: They've destroyed their brand for a thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: It's crazy. I blocked every single one of them's. Yeah, I mean, you do whatever you're gonna do. But I'm like, I'm no, I'm not doing it.
Speaker 2: It's no different than during the campaign you had these you know, younger influencers and streamers just random in their stream going, oh, by the way, I love Kamala, Kamala, Kamala. I'm voting for Kamala. You should vote for Kamal. It turns out, but it's worse.
Speaker 1: You know why, It's worse because a lot of those in influencers just talk about sex and boys and you know what I'm saying, they're not political people. So in a way, it was almost aside, these are political accounts they post, and I'm not going to miss anything because everybody posts all the same twenty memes all day and whatever the stories are, so I'll get it from the other three hundred places. But to flush your credibility for five hundred to one thousand dollars, it is amazing to me, absolutely amazing.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 1: To be fair, I had Chong blocked a long time ago. I've never understood why one of the leading thought leaders in American politics is a dude from Malaysia who's never been to America never. Always it was weird to me, But but yeah, that's that was absolutely looney tunes to see what was.
Speaker 2: It like copy and paste stuff or was it at least original coming from them?
Speaker 1: No, I don't know if you saw that. It said, hey, here's some points to hit on. So well, it wasn't copy and paste they want. There was three or four points they wanted in there, and they all kind of put it in their own words, like the Trump the thing where they invoked Trump going he's got a diet coke button. Okay, he's not on welfare. He can afford his own diet coke. What are you talking about? Just oh, just that you would do that as insane. We'll be back quick call on the protesters, and we will swiftly transition to this other side.
Speaker 14: Well, a couple of things. Okay. First off, I don't believe for a minute that all those people came out for them.
Speaker 7: I believe they were paid.
Speaker 14: And I don't just say that off the top of my head. I've actually seen ads on Craigslist asking for paid protesters. One was just the other day and it had an email to apply to and I sent an email with a fake name, and the email was good. It didn't come back to me as undeliverable to the I think those people were paid, and there's a lot of money float now there for that.
Speaker 1: So here's a I don't necessarily I think that some of the stuff that you see on social media as people screwing with people, but it's undeniable in certain circumstances, like with the Kavanaugh protests, where they were giving protesters money in the in the instance that they got caught, which it was basically in lieu of a payment, and I think it's undeniable when you see the crowds that have showed up pre and post disassembling USAID money. So there's what I'm saying is there's a lot of evidence out there that I think definitely points to You're probably not wrong. I just don't know if every instance is that or somebody trolling? Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 14: And yeah, and I agree, I agree with you on that. I know they all weren't, but that's just out of nowhere. They couldn't get anybody to gather before the election, and all of a sudden they've got tens of thousands of people showing up. And one last thing I want to say, on the side of saying, those people are gristers. And I knew it when Kyle Rittenhouse. I'll never forget the day I woke up and they were all attacking Coleritt House, and I knew what had happened to him. Someone had gotten to him and convinced him, just played with his head. And I knew before two hours was up he was going to turn around and say, ooh, I made a mistake. But I thought almost every one of those influencers turned on him like Cobra's well and bit, and the hate was insane.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was unnecessary. They piled on. But Kyle Rittenhouse made a couple of really bad decisions. One of them he did, yeah, to try to divorce himself from that thing down in Arizona, which I didn't understand why he would do that. And there was one other yeah, but not enough to garner heat. It's just I just looked at him as a young guy who's now famous, not that he wanted to be, but he is because of it, who is getting either some bad advice or up in his fields.
Speaker 14: So exactly exactly, And the response from people who are supposed to be helping us make decisions as conservative as to what's good oughts good is is just way too often inside just look with the sides stuff. And I'm lucky I follow every one of them.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, so if it look, if you want real opinions, you want real straight dope, you come to Ross and I. So we'll tell you when we'll be straight up.
Speaker 14: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: As look, we can see the future. I don't know, like I think we've that's been proven definitively here on this show. How many predictions have we made that comes true? Look at that, and we're willing to put in the work. Do you know that Ross almost let Taylor Swift be the world champion wrestler, But no, dude, he put in the extra work to make sure that wouldn't happen.
Speaker 2: That it is correct. Chat Chat was shook this weekend on the Twitch broadcast do It. It was so we have the new w W E two K twenty five game and you can download like celebrities and stuff, and it's so, by the way.
Speaker 1: If people come watch us. Let me just be clear here, So if people come watch you on Twitch, you you somehow profit from that? Right?
Speaker 2: That is correct?
Speaker 1: Okay, full disclosure, even though it's disclosed literally when you go there. So all right, anyway, go ahead.
Speaker 2: But this new game is great because you can download like celebrities and musicians and it looks just like him in the intro, like we had like a he Man versus skeletor in the in the squared circle. It looked amazing. But one of the ones was Taylor Swift. Chat was like, hey, let's have Taylor Swift fight the Ultimate Warrior because then the Ultimate Warrior will like run over Taylor Swift, and I find that entertaining, so we we programmed that. Yeah, and then the impossible happened. Oh no, Taylor Swift pinned the Ultimate Warrior and then she won the championship. And the way this game works is like in past games, if a character would win a championship, that's it, and it doesn't carry over for the rest of the game. In this game, once Taylor won, she was the champion forever in my game, until somebody bet here. So we're like, this cannot stand. We cannot end the broadcast until we fix this problem because it's a definite problem and it should have never happened. So we had her go against the Undertaker, Oh good and the Undertanger Tombstone during like five minutes tragedy.
Speaker 1: Avert so excited.
Speaker 2: So coming up this weekend, we're gonna have Donald Trump versus the Lensky.
Speaker 1: Oh that's that shouldn't even be closed, right, doesn't Trump like twice his size?
Speaker 2: What's the other one? I'm gonna have he Man versus Lione. I'm gonna have Bob Ross and Dora versus mister Rogers and Cayu and in a cage match. Oh, Beavis versus butt Head Extreme Rules and then in a cage match to see where's the pants in the relationship, We're gonna have Taylor Swift versus Travis Kelcey.
Speaker 1: So how many different So the game has these in there or peace are making them?
Speaker 2: Yeah, people make them and they upload them and you can download them for free. And some of them are like so well done where you're like, oh, you know, you're thinking it's going to kind of look like that person in the ring, but it is, and it looks just like that person in the ring.
Speaker 1: Well, when does Ross Russell?
Speaker 2: I was gonna have? So I got a cat, oh g enormous, like ten foot adorable cat in like a Darth Vader gear, And I'm not going to put in the effort to make a character because I'm way too busy. I'm you know, I'm so busy. However, if somebody wanted to upload a k.
Speaker 1: C No, No, that's okay, We're good.
Speaker 2: We could possibly have Case versus Whiskey at WrestleMania.
Speaker 1: So you're now trying to rather than put in the effort. That was just complimenting you for making sure that Tate wasn't the You're now going to offload the responsibility for designing a thing of me so.
Speaker 2: That you no no, no, no, no, no no no. Okay, there's been a misunderstanding here. Okay, I'm I'm not saying you. I'm saying C A. S E Y and say Casey, it's somebody. Yeah that might just happen to look like you, but it's not k C. That would at That would be unethical and immoral.
Speaker 1: Really is you put me on a mug with John Wayne Gacy once you remember, Yeah, I'm looking at it right now. Okay, So some would say that was slightly you know, in that direction, but I digress, all right. So anyway, going back to George Foreman, you know, can you have d wait, can you have there's got to be a George Foreman now right after he died this week.
Speaker 2: I'm sure somebody's gonna make it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, and then you can have them fight Michael Moore again.
Speaker 2: We tried doing Tim Walls versus Kane, but nobody made Tim Walls yet.
Speaker 1: How is that possible? Get on it. We'll hear from Tim Walls coming up here. But going back to this, Yeah, George Foreman passing away over the weekend, and uh, I don't know anyone who didn't own a George Foreman. I really didn't. Man, they were great too. The timing of the George Foreman's Yeah, I'm really once, I'm you know, starting off off on my own, and I can actually cook. I'm not horrible at it, I'm not great at it. But that thing was so easy. Do you can take anything, Just take any little cut of meat, you got pork, you get a bunch of pork chops in the fridge freezer, and then just George forming him through the week. It could not have been simpler. Could not have been simpler. Everyone owned one. And there was one other thing Ross and I were reminiscing about too, which I had kind of forgotten about, and that was the last Foreman comeback, the narrative that he's so old he was going to die.
Speaker 2: Do you remember that. The way the play by play and the way they marketed that was like I remember watching as a kid. It was like in the early nineties, right, I remember watching that at home.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And the premise was the premise was he was so elderly, ancient and old that him winning was nearly impossible, and they were concerned for his help because here he is in the ring, the oldest man to ever put on boxing gloves, and as a kid, I'm like, oh my god, he has to be like super old, right right? And then I did some research when he passed away him like he was forty five during that fight, and now I feel attacked.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and ninety nine days so he's almost forty six.
Speaker 2: So he's like our age now and it's like, listen, I'm not old, I'm young man, but apparently we're we're going to a dust.
Speaker 1: You know. What's crazier is during that comeback and also his comeback in the late eighties, which uh I remember who initially he fought there. He actually fought a pretty big name. His goal. He was trying to fight Tyson. This dude, he would have been thirty. I guess he would have been what late thirties, mid to late thirties. He wanted a piece of Tyson. Do you remember Tyson in eighty seven eighty eight? Holy crap, dude, I mean this. He had no fear, man, he had no fear going forward and then and then he fought Michael Moore was the guy he fought to regain the title when he was forty five, not more more the director. No, no, that dude out of share? What's he's out of shape? Man? Wait? Can we give Michael Moore to fight George Lucas or something? Yes?
Speaker 2: D you see why this is fun?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: Oh what about Rachel Zegler? Yes, all right, we need to do these things. All right, Well, let me do let me do this real quick. Okay, well ill, oh we're doing the phone again. Okay, wonderful Ken Boon from the Weather Channel here because a technology Ken, How are you doing on this Monday morning?
Speaker 5: Sir?
Speaker 1: Did you own a George Foreman grille at any point one of those little girl?
Speaker 5: I certainly did. I certainly did. I'm sure it's somewhere still in the house, but I haven't used it in a long time. If I still have.
Speaker 1: It, yeah, Well, now we got air fryers and the world's moved on by. What are you gonna do? All right? So what's going on this morning, sir?
Speaker 5: Well, we've got cloudy skies, breezy cool conditions out there today. We've got front moving through, so scattered showers, even a thunderstorm possible today. I think best chance is going to be as reapproach midday and then through the afternoon. High temperatures today generally in the middle part of the sixties, decreasing clouds Tonight, mid forties. Nice day tomorrow with sunshine. It'll be a little mild there, temperatures climbing up into the little part of the seventies. We could see a few hours moved through Tuesday night, but then it's back to sunshine Wednesday Thursday, but a little cooler for us mid sixties. Both afternoons. Lows will be down around forty and then warming back up Friday as we finish out the week with sunshine and low seventies. And right now our weekend looks really nice, so they eat warm. We could be close to eighty both afternoons.
Speaker 1: Hey, man, you get this is like the best golf stretch part of the year, or one of the two. So you guys just keep it up. Five up the good work, okay.
Speaker 5: All right, all right, I'll try yeah, appreciate it.
Speaker 1: All right. Yeah, if you're watching basketball, get out and scream and throw clubs in the water. That's how I roll, all right, seven forty six hang on the worst polling VP candidate in modern history. So he's already probably it probably stings a little right there, even if he would never admit it. So he's decided he's just going to be angry lunatics some more and that should help. And he got on the stage and said this on my phone. I don't some of you know this on the iPhone. They've got that little stock app.
Speaker 15: I added, Tesla, dude, to give me a little boo during.
Speaker 11: The day two twenty five and dropping so, and if you own one, if you own one, we're not blaming you. You can you can take dental floss and pull the Tesla thing off, you know, and take out of just telling.
Speaker 1: You all right, all right, so you know, And a lot of people responded, even people that probably would have voted, said, you know, this is not a good look because you're the governor of Minnesota, and Minnesota's retirement and pension investment funds have major positions in Tesla. And in fact, I saw a very good video where a guy was talking about if you really want to divorce yourself from all things Elon related, here's all the things you have to do, and like, you don't realize how intertwined all of his companies are in different things. One of which is you can't invest in the s and P five hundred because it's two percent of the S and P. It's actually a very big position for the Minnesota stuff. And Tim Walls himself, I guess, owns it and it employ you know, it employs primarily eighty thousand people. That's just Tesla, not to mention all his other companies and any ancillary companies that exist solely because Tesla exists, companies that employ hundreds of people because they make parts that they then sold to Tesla. It's insane. So I think Walls figured out it was a bad idea because he decided that he was just joke.
Speaker 15: This guy bugs me in a way that is probably unhealthy and so but but I have to be careful about being a smart ass. I was making a joke. These people have no sense of humor. They are the most literal people.
Speaker 1: Russ that line right there.
Speaker 2: I am so pissed off. Listen, he is not listening. You can't change the game after two decades, especially him, because he's not a good politician. He's not good at this, all right, but nobody believes you. You're not genuine. For twenty years, you've been doing the thing where if somebody on the right makes a joke it's sarcastic says something. Not only do you declare them a racist, but then you cancel them and try to destroy their lives. So don't say that we're the literal ones when we're What you're pissed off at is we're playing your game now and we're better at it than you, and we're winning. And you're seeing this across pop culture and movies and everything. We're suddenly why it's just a video game, It's just a movie. Why is it important? It was? It was, it was important when you guys are winning. Now you're losing, so now you're you're you're you're saying a different thing. It's so annoying.
Speaker 1: He woke Dracks.
Speaker 2: I don't want to hear it, right, Yeah, that's all you've been doing. You've been canceling and ruining lives for twenty years when people said the wrong thing. So shut up.
Speaker 1: I was just joking. I okay. I'm glad that that was your trigger point too, because that's where I lost my crap. In fact, let me play let me play it again, because it's just it's so in theory. Oh you guys can't take a jewels.
Speaker 15: Me in a way that is probably unhealthy. And but but I have to be careful about being a smart ass. I was making a joke. These people have no sense of humor. They are the most literal people, most literal people. But my point was they're all mad and I, you know, said something I didn't you know, probably shouldn't have about a company he.
Speaker 5: Is in agreeing a great So I make the case. I make the case.
Speaker 15: They're all but hurt about the Tesla thing, but they don't care the disrespect they have shown to employees at the Minneapolis VA who care for our veterans when.
Speaker 5: They fire them.
Speaker 2: They don't care.
Speaker 1: So we will have.
Speaker 15: The conversation about efficiency and government and about doing that, but none of us believe for a second they're thinking about this. Oh we fired everybody that's dealing with ebola. And then he went into the Oval office wearing a hat. I don't ever want to hear anybody talk about decorum and respect or that wearing a hat coming in their richest man in the world.
Speaker 2: Again, this maybe is just me.
Speaker 15: If I'm the richest man in the world, I'm like out on the streets handing out to money. It'd be fun as hell just.
Speaker 2: To help people out.
Speaker 7: We'll help people out, you know.
Speaker 1: And then and then, by the way, then you wouldn't be the richest man in the world.
Speaker 2: At least Trump is actually in the Oval Office, as opposed to the fake Oval office across the street, which is still super weird.
Speaker 1: Well, he was talking about Musk coming in with the hat, that's what he was wanting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but at least they're in the actual Oval office.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I did see. They went over and we're doing like, hey undercover, like, hey, this is what it looks like with his tiny little desk and all that. But other than that, yeah, I don't think he's done anything in the office except make that have his staff make that video.
Speaker 2: The fact that he's like, oh, well, they're just jokes, and they can't take a joke. Her people can't take a joke because they hear you, and then they start destroying Tesla's or letting them on fire.
Speaker 1: Right. Well, also the Superchargers, they do those two and again it's so it's just a joke. No, it's not. Especially And here's the thing. If I'm making jokes about stuff, and I honestly am and then all of a sudden, and I'm in a very high profile thing, I realized that somebody quote misunderstood the joke and literally went and did it. I'm gonna it's gonna give me a little bit of pause. It's gonna give me a little bit of pause. I'm gonna be like, oh okay. So clearly, clearly some lunatic has latched on this, and I'm going to alter the way that I handle it. Coming up on the show, we had a little another quick, little movie discussion too. I want to get into it kind of we did the snow White thing earlier, which, by the way, did not do well. I know forty was it forty two domestic or forty three domestic or whatever it was. That sounds that's you know, for a lot of movie, especially with some of the stuff that we've seen post COVID, those have been pretty good weekends, but not when you've invested hundreds of hundreds of millions of dollars in this thing. That is an absolute bath. People are going to lose their jobs. But these folks who I see that are hopeful out there like, well, Disney'll now get the message. Good luck with that. I don't know that I've seen anything that tells me that Disney's going to turn course on this thing. So if that exists, I don't know will Rachel Zegler work again. She might be the one to really take the brun of this. And I don't care that she's twenty three, She's an adult and she kept doubling down on this stuff. But just you know, this weekend represents probably a half billion dollars in investments that will never be recouped in big project video games and movies. Right, if you take snow White's losses, likely the losses that that Assassin's Creed game is going to have, It's just like the entertainment industry, Ubisoft or how we pronounced it, the company that produced it. If they don't make enough money back, they're done. Most people don't realize, especially with video game development. They a lot of times they'll finance this stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the game took like three hundred fife hundred fifty million dollars to make or something, so.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no finance. They'll go out and they'll get working capital. But that also means that they have to meet certain requirements and make payments back and as far as I know Ross can probably speak to it better that that thing's not going to make its money back right now.
Speaker 2: They said it had to make like a fifteen percent of it back or something, and it's like underperforming. Oh oh, I know the end credit scene. Somebody posted it the end credits if you beat the game is over two hours long.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, I did see some that the first Assassin's Creed had three hundred people did it and is considered it's still considered like one of the best video game ever, right, the original Assassin's Creed.
Speaker 2: That's kind of pushing it. I'm sure there has to be somebody who thinks that, sure.
Speaker 1: Maybe this series I saw that, but okay, all right, but it was very popular and it definitely made its money, and now they have like three thousand people working on it, and then they put that stinker out. And it's not just people upset with the Don't get me wrong, the whole country of Japan is irritated by it and lot of other people. But I saw some gameplay where your character can lay like belly crawl, like you know, like you're doing the obstacle course at basic training, can belly crawl literally around your feet and then the enemies can't hit you.
Speaker 2: The AI doesn't know how to handle it. They'll just chase you around, flailing their swords around. It's super weird though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then Ross was saying too that it's kind of racist.
Speaker 2: Dude, some of it. I was seeing the cut scenes of it, and you like, walk in and you talk to a woman at the marketplace or whatever, and not only does it look horrible, but she when she speaks, it sounds like it's audio, like a placeholder audio that they didn't switch out and improve upon. It's so horribly racist, like she it's a one. It's choppy English, and she's having a hard time, you know.
Speaker 1: It's the joke from SNL. Yeah, that was the whole thing, Yeah, which was meant to be over the top. Oh that's that's well, I mean could it's the entirety of Japan was already mad at you.
Speaker 2: It's just so you had such a you should be printing money with this game. It's an assassin's creed game in Japan. Just put a ninja in it and it should be fine. But you have you know, a gay black samurai who falls in love whether they them non binary person and feudal Japan, which didn't exist, by the way, and so and they're like, oh, well, you know this is optional, you don't have to do it. Well, it shouldn't be in it because it would never be okay, And maybe it should be it made. Maybe it's a video game, and who cares, right, because the whole series has sort of skewed history. But I don't know, people in Japan seen kind of pissed off about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they don't really like it because they're kind of big into the cultural and heritage and it's the whole thing. And yeah, so like you saw over the weekend, you saw like a half billion dollars just flush down the toy.
Speaker 2: And they're pushing it everywhere. I loaded up, you know, turned on the Xbox this weekend and a big square popped up on the screen which I'd never seen before, and it's like, hey, you should buy Assassin's Creed Shadows. And I'm like, what is this? You're pushing it? And then I scrolled down and it's the games we recommend for you tak which has always been there. And typically it's games that I would play, like games that I played in the past or series and first up there in the games we recommend for you was Assassin's Great Shadows. Like one of these things does not belong with the other games.
Speaker 1: All right, hold on, hold on, somebody just sent me an angry email. He goes, I'm seriously, guys, if all are going to talk about his video games, that I'm never going to listen again. You need to understand that nobody cares about video games, at least not most of your audience, sir. You understand that we're there, We're literally talking about video games, but under the premise of woke politics. Right, so this isn't just Ross and I talking about the cheat codes for the original Mario Where get the Infinity Lives? And what was that three to three you got to jump on the turtle?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, just keep it repeatedly. Right, that's not what's happening here. You want to hear what my point is, sir? All right, so why just just sit down, get yourself a chill pill, have a delicious soda. Ross recommends sodas for breakfast.
Speaker 2: Doctor Pepper. I recommend Doctor Pepper because first off, he's a doctor, and second it's also a meal.
Speaker 1: You know, we never got the ever got the name brand sodas and I as a kid, like my mom would go to like the the warehouse that was food for less up in the Billings and then Doctor Thunder. It would be like this, you know, like twenty four different sodas and it would be like doctor Zip or like yeah, I don't think he's a doctor.
Speaker 2: Yeah we had doctor Thunder.
Speaker 1: Oh doctor Thunder? Is that what you guys had out there? M hm? So uh And by the way, did you see people used to heat doctor pepper and drink it hot?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I was that the late fifties or the sixties. They would they market That's how they marketed it, where it's like you should like heat it up and enjoy it during like the holidays are Christmas.
Speaker 1: Now pre nineteen twenties Coca Cola, I'll take some of that. You want to talk about a way to start your day. You're up, you're doing stuff, You're accomplished everything. I'm kidding, I'm kidding. I don't want cocaine for breakfast, all right? So anyway back to back to the point that I'm making here, sir, because I'm sorry you just so hate on this. When we talk about companies that may look at this and go, we got to cheatange what we're doing right, And they go, we're gonna get rid of all the DEI stuff. We're not gonna We're not gonna bring sexuality into any of these games. We're just gonna make video games. Well, you have a bunch of people that are willing to stand on the lawn in front of the Denver State Capitol ahead of a Bernie Sanders rally and tell local media that they want to execute the president. Do you think companies want to deal with that if they're seen as folding on the woke stuff. Do you think that these lunatics in the same way they went after Tesla? Do you think that doesn't weigh in the minds of CEOs who may want to offload some of the woke because they realize it's a loser for them, but not so much of it that they turn these lunatics on them. I think there's something there. I think companies there. You remember how immediately companies right after the election were started doing away with their DEI stuff. I think there's companies now that are paused going all right, well, it's not good because the people on the right are sick of this, and the country has spoken. But also, I don't want to irritate this band of terrorists. So the last thing any company wants to do is end up on the radar in the same way that Elon Musk companies are right now.
Speaker 2: It's a sort of like a lose lose for them. Absolutely absolutely, because the either a you're not going to profit or be you're gonna piss off a crazy person who's letting cars on fire.
Speaker 1: And then you know, if if you make a video game, they'll go into a target or wherever they sell it, and they'll get all the copies, pour some lighter fluid on it, burn it right, and then it's you know, it's a bad pub there. Like they're back in this window right here. So yeah, I'll talk about video games, and I'll talk about Disney, and I'll talk about these companies that right now I think are having to deal with the choice what do you do? And what they don't want to do is they don't want to be in the position that Tesla is right now. And these these hey, let's execute politician lunatics. They'll throw you right on the list. And remember you have the other one who's all down with Luigi because he assassinates CEOs. Well you you, Bob Iger are a CEO.
Speaker 2: And the ironic part is none of these companies, like you know, change their logos or took this stance on moral grounds. They thought they would make money on it. Correct, I thought they were following the money.
Speaker 1: Correct, Yes, So uh anyway, Hey, you want to hear another thing that's going to irritate you to the tenth power. Let me get to this.
Speaker 5: So.
Speaker 1: Uh, here's the headline. Australia US relations suffer latest blow is Trump administration cuts UNI funding university funding. Uh so uh apparently we were Now now I understand too that it is not uncommon for US university or research facility to partner with something in Australia or the UK or really all over the world. Right, how many studies that we talked about where it's like for the University of Vermont and the you know, the the you know then insert whatever the Koala Institute of Canberra, right and and and then it's a university thing. I understand that. So the problem is here the Trump administration, the funding these these dollars that the FEDS were setting to Australia, which, by the way, Ross, would you check and see is Australia third world country or are they a first world country? Ros's gonna look this up, because like we're not. This isn't Nairobi, right, this isn't Yemen, this isn't Haiti. This is a country that has money and stead but the money was going to these universities, and the universities were continuing to maintain these really woke research parameters right all in on all the trans stuff, all in and then and then they would direct the money to do that. And Trump's just like, one, a lot of people don't even know we're setting all these research dollars to Australia, and two now you're using it for things that we here in the United States have also precluded our public universities from using the money for. So why should you get a pass just because you're not here? And again, it's insane where we were sending Australia six hundred million dollars annually for research and then he cuts it off cold. But this one quote from the woman who runs this stuff. Honestly, they shouldn't let this woman ever visit the US. All right, hold on, it's a little later in the article here. It just made me so angry. Oh, and a lot of the money's going to a bunch of Marxist equity stuff. I mean, just everything under the sun you don't want.
Speaker 14: Uh.
Speaker 1: Oh, I thought I had the quote in here. Basically it was a woman saying that they are the Trump can't do that because they are they're owed that money, And I just got so mad. Here we go, Alison Barnes, the federal government must push back on the Trump administration's blatant foreign interference in our independence research in the strongest possible terms. How is it independent research If we're giving you six hundred million, that doesn't sound independent. If somebody if you want to do independent research, then you would do it independently of us. And and by the way, it doesn't mean that people in research facilities and settings and academia shouldn't be able to share information and work together. And yes, I understand there's an inherent cost, but you shouldn't need the federal government just for the getting to know you connection. You can do this on zoom. You can get an airline ticket. I told you my grandfather was a college professor. He would have never made it nowadays because he wasn't woke. He was because he was a numbers guy. He was an accounting guy, and he did when I was when I was about ten, he did a professor exchange in aust earlier. So he went over and did a semester at an Australian university, and I guess somebody came from Australia to his I guess. But you know that was That was cool man, That was fine, and do all that stuff. But why should taxpayers give you six hundred million dollars so that you can do studies on uh, you know, Marxist indoctrination, trans studies and woke you know, woke garbage, DEI garbage when US universities now can't do that because we've deemed it a waste of money and divisive to say the very least. So I don't I don't want to hear any of this. And oh they've got to. They've got a demand he does it for our independent stuff, which is clearly not independent. You should go talk to somebody in the English department to see what that word means, unless it means something different in Australia, which I don't believe it does because they speak English Ish kind of there's some words that I had to look up from time to time. But uh no, no, no, no, you don't get your money. Okay, all right, very good, and then real quickly, I'm gonna be super delicate on this, but I just like it's a personal responsibility thing. So I'm not gonna get into all the gory details. But I'm gonna ask you all the question if and this is for those of you who are not doctors. Okay, so if you're not a doctor, here's your question. If you put a plastic bag over somebody's head and you seal it off so no air can get in and out, do you think that that could injure them and or kill them? Of course you do. How many movies have you seen where somebody that's happens, right, Remember they tried to kill John Wick that way? Okay, didn't work out, by the way, didn't work out, spoiler. My point is everyone should know this. So what you have is you have this woman in California who is a she's a BDSM prostitute. That's his graphy, So I'm gonna get so she's doing all the weird stuff people are paying her for it, which I guess is legal in California. I don't know how. So this guy comes over and she wraps his entire body in saran wrap, and he requested having his eyes glued shut with gorilla glue, and then she also placed something in his mouth to obstruct his airway and he died. And she's like surprised. She goes, oh, and I'm like, she's what, how old? Twenty nine thirty? How do you not thirty one? How do you not know? Wrapping somebody completely in a non breathable material, jamming something in their airway and gorilla gluing their eyeball shut might injure them. And now she's facing second degree murder charges and people are online going, well, this is what he wanted? This is what is it? I don't know. Did he want to die? He was so immobilized that they say that he couldn't move a finger and you couldn't see if he blinks. So yeah, she's probably gonna do some time, even in who knows, maybe in California. The letter off. I don't know, but it's like not having any personal responsibility. It's beyond me. Somebody wants to pay me, and I, well, what do you want? They're like, I want you to cover me in spray insulation foam and put one of those easy bakeup AND's on my business. No, no, because I'm an adult and I can think this stuff through. But now she's the Saran rap killer and that's her moniker. I guess. So whether be she'll be convicted, I don't know, but the world is just losing its mind. We'll be back. Who's an anesthesiologist from Los Angeles, posted an Instagram video which then went everywhere and people were debating this, and he issued an urgent warning against kissing men with beards, which I took personally because I have a beard. Ross has a beard. A lot of people have a beard, and I don't know, I know a lot of women who like dudes with beard. Honestly. The only reason I grew a beard back in the day, and it was a long time ago, is like the girl I was dating at the time said yeah, I think you look good with a beard, and I went, well, I don't like shaven every day anyway, Let's see how it goes. And look, some guys can grow a beard in some guys can't. I'm not necessarily gonna make fun of him, but this guy clearly looks like a dude who couldn't grow a beard. So I think he's.
Speaker 2: Jealous, maybe he's concerned. Maybe he's talking about like Rob Zombie type beards. Remember when Rob Zombie back in the day. It's like an older story like Whaled where they they found a new form of species of flea and his beard.
Speaker 1: I bet that flea was metal af Yeah, yeah, okay, yeah. He's like, oh yeah, they got bacteria and all that. And I'm like, well, first of all, why are you a bigot? What about women with beards? I've seen that few of those in my time, but but whatever. But also, if you don't look like you can grow a beard, I know I'm not gonna listen to you because I think you're just jealous of us who can so. And again, also, I don't think women who like dudes with beards are gonna stop, you know, kissing their husbands or boyfriends or whatever. I don't know that it's gonna work. But oh no, man, sometimes let's let's get to something really manly, shall we. All Right, so I'm gonna probably mispronounce the name. I can never say the name of this cruise cruise cruise ship company, and actually I don't even think they're independent anymore. I think Royal Caribbean or somebody bought them Canard Canard, which I don't know if you know the history of Canard. They ended up buying a company that the White Whatever Lines. You probably know the company. They were the ones who owned the Titanic and so this was post Titanic though, so they ended up absorbing that. One of the more famous ships that they run is what's called the Queen Mary Too, which is the only a transatlantic ocean liner. It's not a cruise ship. I got corrected on this. A cruise ship is just two cruise and it really doesn't have a formal reason, whereas an ocean liner is a is meant to transport passengers from one place to another. You know, with a cruise ship, you go back to where you started, so that's a cruise. An ocean liner goes from in this case New York to somewhere in the UK. I don't even know where it goes into. And people can go and and they're really expensive. The Canard ships are really really expensive. And I point that out because they have some new super expensive ship and it's on its maiden voyage. It's one hundred and eleven days long, and it's ungodly expensive. In fact, I think that one of the I think one of the state rooms was seven hundred thousand dollars. So you're dealing with some people who got some got some money, and they're going all over the world. All right, So why am I telling you the story? Because they ran into an interesting problem. So due to weather and where they were having to do, they ended up having to deviate as part of where they were in Southeast Asia. And you may not realize this, but much like there are Somali pirates, there are problematic pirate areas in Southeast Asia, and then ships normally don't go through them. They didn't have a choice, I guess. So on this ship filled with all these really really you know wealthy people paid all this money, and I don't begrudge them. Right, if you can afford it, you want to do it, go ahead. They had to issue a warning to the passengers that they are going to be sailing through pirate waters and restrict their ability to basically go in a bunch of places on this ship in case pirates pull up and start firing on the damn ship. And I'm like, do you believe that? Because I look, if you have people that can pay seven hundred thousand dollars for a cabin on a cruise, they probably hunt the most dangerous game anyway, right, so like they got to be in heaven. Here's some dude that rich you got pirates to shoot at. You know, there's this meme that always comes up and it's not true, but I see this story. I don't memes the wrong word, but I see this story where the story is like Russia Russia. There's a Russia cruise company that goes to Somalia just so rich Russians can shoot Somali pirates. Don't get me wrong, I've seen some videos of guys who run protection on some shipping stuff absolutely demolish Samali pirate boats. There's lots of videos out there. But in this case, can you imagine you're on your carnival cruise, right, you got the drink package, You're just being an absolute nuisance, and all of a sudden they're like, oh, by the way, for the next six hours we're gonna be We're gonna be cruising through pirate infested waters. I think dudes be up on the deck just waiting to throw stuff at him, hammered as people get on cruise ships. But no, they had a little bit of problems there. And one other travel story is I want to pair these together, and this is crazy. United's probably gonna get sued over this man. So United to here we go. United Airlines flight from Los Angeles to Shanghai, so you know, us to China had to turn around on Saturday about two hours over the ocean. So it had departed from lax got about an hour and forty five minutes actually out over the ocean, and then all of a sudden announced to the people on board that they were having to turn back due to and I want to be very specific how they sold it to them. They had to go ahead and turn back due to a crew issue, that's all they said. And they ended up they didn't go to La actual. They flew actually to San Francisco, swapped out a crew and then left and then about six hours late. They were six hours late getting into Shanghai. All right, so what happened? The pilot for god is passport? How does that happen? Have you have you guys flown international? You have to verify your passport. You have to physit well, I get you can do it on the app. Sometimes mine will never scan on the app when I've done it. I don't know if it's my passport being a pain. And they always say I have to go up to the desk or whatever, or you have to show it at the gate when you boord. And this is United. I've flown United International, so the flight crew doesn't. And also why do they have to have it? Because you know what happens if you land somewhere and you're denied entry because I guess either you don't have a passport or I don't know, you're on some criminal list of some sort. They just don't let you in. They take you to a little air I've literally seen this. I saw this when I was flying back from during COVID or when they were still flying but it was masters required. I was flying back to Miami. It was one of the trips down to Costa Rica. And I'm flying back and I'm on this flight. It's seven in the morning, very early flight into Miami and then Miami to Raleigh. And this dude is he is a Costa Rican citizen. And if you don't know, they have to apply for and get a visa a lot of countries in Latin America. Obviously they can't just come to the US except under Biden they can, but this is the legal way and it's really hard to get. So this guy had a ten year visa and he got drunk on Bloody Mary's at like seven thirty in the morning, and they refused to wear his mask and started screaming. And so when we got there, we weren't. It was not your standard deboording deplaning, right because I'm actually sitting forward of this guy. So normally when you're sitting sitting for I'm like sit in a row like eight, like two rows back into like economy plus, and he's sitting like way towards the back. But you could hear him the whole thing screaming, and I remember talking the flight of time, like what's gonna happen? She goes all right, So everyone needs to remain seated. They came on, they air marshaled that dude off and he loses his visa and then they take him to a little holding area. They put him on the next flight and send him home, and he never flies into the US again. On a on a legacy carrier, so so it doesn't have to be as drastic as that. I don't understand why the pilot can't land, not be allowed to clear customs, and just put on a flight back out of China next, which is what would happen to a passenger who somehow showed up with a passport that they wouldn't accept. So no, they inconvenienced everyone for well two hours to turn around, six hours total, and United offer him fifteen dollars meal vouchers for their troubles. So everyone's like super upset over that. So we'll see you we'll see how that pans out. But I don't know. Maybe somebody who's a pilot can explain that to me, like, why wouldn't you just keep flying? Dude doesn't need to enter in, put them on a flight back, and maybe discipline them for screwing that up. But no, you screwed everybody else up for six hours. I don't get that. All right, Ken Boon from the Weather Channel, he's here too. I'll help keep you on schedule for the day with what the weather's going to do. Ken, what do we got good morning?
Speaker 5: Well, we've got cloudy breezy and a little cooler temperatures today, some scattered showers and storms for us here today, we've got a cold fund it's kind of pushing through. Best chance for those will be from about eleven am on into and through the afternoon hours. Temperatures today reaching highs in the mid part of the sixties. The rest of the week does look pretty good, though, decreasing clouds overnight tonight in mid forties, sunny Tomorrow, low seventies. We could see a few showers overnight Tuesday night, but by Wednesday we're back to sunshine, and we'll be a little cooler through midweek. Mid sixties Wednesday, sunny, mid sixties Thursday, and then warming back up for Friday and next weekend. Temperatures on Friday in the middle part of the seventies and we could see eighties Saturday, Sunday, next weekend with sunshine.
Speaker 1: All right, hey, Ken, appreciate it. You with us tomorrow, sir.
Speaker 5: No, race should be back tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, all right, well we'll step yeah, all right, thanks man, appreciate it. All right, we'll come back. We'll come back. We will come back with Jeff Bellinger next. Hang on, let's get things rolling business wise with Jeff Bellinger from Bloomberg. Jeff, what's going on, Well, morning, Casey.
Speaker 16: Investors are hoping the next round of tariffs imposed by President Trump will be more measured than what was previously suggested. The White House has indicated the next stage coming on April second. We'll involve targeted tariffs that spare some sectors and nations. Right now, the stock market futures pointing to an early rally on Wall Street Now futures or up four hundred three points. United Airlines going to charge passengers more to access its airport lounges. The carrier says the lounges, which offer comfortable seating and free food and drinks, have attracted many more passengers since the panic ended, and as a result they've become overcrowded. United hopes the higher charges will solve this problem. Couple of retailers are among the latest companies to drop diversity language from their reports to investors. Home Depot eliminated most of a section on diversity from its annual report. The Home Improvement Change twenty twenty five report mentions respect for all people. Dollar General no longer tells shareholders about investments in diverse teams. The American home decking provider Acex being purchased by James Hardy Industries. It's an eight to three quarter billion dollar deal. James Hardy is based in Australia but generates about three quarters of its revenue from North America. A long established provider of business data changing hands done in Bradstreet agreed to be acquired by Clearla Capital. That deal is worth just over four billion dollars. And Casey pickleball has joined the popular activities that have their own line of specialized apparel. Women is Where Daily reports the fad saw more than six hundred percent increase in product availability last year. Clothing for runners, by comparison, increased twelve percent, and the amount of tennis apparel rose four percent.
Speaker 1: Casey, all right, still not into the pickleball, but I know some people who go nuts for that. So what are you gonna do? All right, Jeff, you ever played pickleball?
Speaker 10: Man?
Speaker 2: I have not?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 16: Okay, all right, I've never golfed or played tennis either, for that matters?
Speaker 5: What what?
Speaker 1: What? You never golf? No, dude, We're gonna get you in a tournament or something. Just so I can watch. All right, we'll figure okay, I appreciate care by Yeah, Ross, have you ever played pickleball, tennis, or golf? Any one of the three?
Speaker 2: Tennis and uh, what was the other one?
Speaker 1: Golf?
Speaker 2: Golf?
Speaker 1: Pickleball golf?
Speaker 2: Count?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Sure, why not?
Speaker 2: Yes? So two out of three.
Speaker 1: So Jeff's never done any of those things.
Speaker 2: I don't believe that that's not possible.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Maybe it is. Who knows? All Right, real quick, just to show you how dishonest the media is. Jonathan Carl's got Tom Homan on there, and they're running this narrative that the Venezuelan gang bangers that they took to El Salvador. There's a big mix up and some of like one of them, he's not he's a fan of Real Real Madrid. Sorry, it's soccer. I don't care to pronounce it. But and the tattoos alone shouldn't be an indicator. Now, the dishonesty is the tattoos alone aren't tattoos are an indicator. And then there is a whole thing where they go through social media, they pair with undercover law enforcement videos for unidentified people have been part of gang activities. It's much more thorough than that. But the media's decided that rather than the government being the starting point, and then it's up to others to prove that they're wrong, they're going to start with what the family says. It's absolute insanity. And I'll explain why.
Speaker 13: Here's the specific example is somebody that was on that on one of those flights. His name is Jersey Reys Barrios. He is a professional was a professional soccer player in Venezuela.
Speaker 2: And his lawyer says.
Speaker 13: That he was caught up in this because he had a tattoo that that he said was chosen because it is a tattoo that that is similar to the logo of his famous favorite soccer team.
Speaker 1: All right, and and I'm gonna stop it there because because Holman then blows it out of the water. Here's the thing that's not It's not the only thing too. The the intertwining of soccer clubs in Latin America and criminal organizations is extensive. In fact, there was one time Columbia's main teams were owned by all the cartels. Okay, and the same as in Venezuela. And secondly, they have much more on this dude than just one single tattoo, and and I've also seen where it says, well, the tattoo looks similar. I would encourage any member of John Carl's news agency to get tattoos that are gang tattoos but are not members of the gang. This is what they're arguing, and go to an area where a lot of the gang members are and let me know how that goes for you. Stroll in to an area controlled by the bloods or crips. Right, we'll get out of that with a bunch of blood crypt tattoos, but not be in the gang. Walk around showing your tattoos and let me know how that works for you. Because you're a journalist, do it, do the undercover. It's nice knowing you. So these for people to walk around in gang riddled areas with gang tattoos to pretend that they're not part of the gang because their lawyer said it is insane to me, but that's the argument they made. And finally, speaking of Latin America, archaeologists have excavated a pyramid twenty four hundred years old and underneath it dating to four hundred BC. This is in El Salvador, and they found a bunch of masks and puppets too. How come nobody's put Can I fly over there and put the mask on? So I have powers? Right? That's how that works. That's what I know.
Speaker 2: Ross.
Speaker 1: You want to put a twenty four hundred year old mask they just found under a pyramid?
Speaker 2: Uh on? Immediately?
Speaker 1: Yes? Is it green? It doesn't look green, it looks grave. Yeah, what's the worst that could happen? Now, you're an ancient god, right. Wasn't that the thing in Suicide Squad? Right,