Speaker 1: Hey, folks, back after a bit of a hiatus. Everything is a bitch Episode number forty three. A Mike, He's aj thank god, we haven't done it in a while. We got a lost to walk about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes we do.
Speaker 3: I've been getting a lot of itre some some listeners have chimed up, hey, when are you doing this again? I said, well, Mike's been crazy busy with this AI business of his, and you were traveling a lot, so, uh, you know, we just couldn't get it done.
Speaker 2: But here we are.
Speaker 1: Well, here we are, and okay, my first question for you. You really just walking down the street and there's a huge freaking coyote on the side.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I mean I've seen it before.
Speaker 3: I saw it in burd Bank it happened years back, but this one was like the one in Burnbank was thann looked sick. I saw it in Illinois quite a bit, but not here. This is crazy in North Hollywood because it's not really that close to any hills. It's a decent walk for coyote to come out of a hill in the valley or could it out of the park.
Speaker 2: We have a big park next to me.
Speaker 3: But yeah, on its chest just chilling out. I wasn't scared of it. I know you can't feed them and stuff like that, but I did.
Speaker 2: I had, you know, I threw.
Speaker 3: I threw some from raw bacon, and then I had some pasta and left over for the night before.
Speaker 2: It devoured the pasta with sausage and red sauce.
Speaker 3: And then, uh, last night I heard one of my neighbors, the old lady, said that because it came back again the next day, three days in a row. Yeah, three days in a row. But I only felt the one time, I know, but uh, she told me that it may have been a dog at the park, and so I don't know if that's true. But it's been risking to rain here the next four days, so I don't know where it's gonna be. Yeah, it's shitty out. It's been raining all day yesterday and today, so it's gone for now.
Speaker 2: But they're not really scary, but you know, they can tell your part they want to. But they look like a small German shepherd. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they love to go after the little dogs. But we used to, you know, we used to get them back before they read did Lakeside and there were yeah, all these little foresty areas inside of the golf court. We used to they used to be walking across the freaking golf course all the time. And yeah, I don't like those things.
Speaker 2: Did nasty then nasty, but I just felt that I love it.
Speaker 4: Animal an Italian meal, A hungry animal.
Speaker 3: Eating Italian food. I couldn't pass it up. I said, if he eats it, I got a story. If he doesn't, you know who cares. So of course he ate it.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 1: I don't think there's any food you could throw in the direction of coyote that the coyote would not eat. I can't imagine what it would be sort of be the ultimate food, you know, taste test is what food is shitty enough that a coyote.
Speaker 2: Board would right?
Speaker 1: I don't know what that would be.
Speaker 3: Well, when Rosevean and Jack got their house in Illinois, you have to get the because a lot of people like that on fence. It's remarkable Midwest how you can have six seven in houses in a row.
Speaker 2: Now one house is a backyard fence. Crazy.
Speaker 3: I mean, I kind of like it, but it's weird. So they got a fence to protect the dogs. But you got to get the roll bar on top because coyotes will jump up and granpa Yorkies. But that roll bar makes it hard efident to get over the fence. But yeah, there they're out there. I wouldn't up with a mountain lion. Now, mountain lion scared the shit out of me that you know, I would never get out of the house at all.
Speaker 2: But there was a mountain lion on the corner. Those are scary.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I told you a few months ago. I had the weird experience here. I mean I didn't even know they were here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I didn't think she'll be doing it.
Speaker 1: And I'm walking through my neighborhood, which isn't I mean, we're in the middle of Jupiter.
Speaker 4: It's I didn't get a city.
Speaker 1: I mean, I didn't know this story.
Speaker 2: It was a mountain lion in the neighborhood.
Speaker 1: Well there, what's a uh uh cougar? Well, they all have the same.
Speaker 2: I don't know, a.
Speaker 4: Puma.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's kind of the same thing, aren't they.
Speaker 1: Well, I think they are all the same thing, aren't they. Mountain tumauh. There's something with cat in the name of it. Yeah, I think these are all the same freaking thing or darn clouds.
Speaker 4: I mean, this was a big ass one.
Speaker 1: Like I've seen little ones in l A, A little one once when I was hiking.
Speaker 2: Bobcat. Bobcat, that's right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's Florida panther obviously, Florida panthers and bobcats.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what you got.
Speaker 1: But in California, you know what, when you Griffith Park had a bunch of yeah, like cutting through Griffith Park, I would occasionally see in Griffith Park of coyotes as well. But I'm here, I'm walking in broad daylight. Wow, And there's a there's a river that weaves uh through the development that I'm in, and I'm going and there's a walking trail that goes along the river and cuts through. But I usually just walk the streets. So I'm walking the streets and there are along the streets there are gates that let you go into the more wooded walk where you walk around the river and a lake and everything. And I just looked to the left and right at the gate is a huge bobcat. Wow, who's just just looks at me. That's scary, And I'm like, what the fuck?
Speaker 4: I don't think these things are here?
Speaker 1: And I actually wanted to get a better look at him, so I took a.
Speaker 4: Few steps toward him. Right, he didn't move it all.
Speaker 1: I mean he could have. He could have jumped over that frigging fence and you know, a millisecond. And then I look the other direction and I see a lady coming with a baby and a stroller, and I'm like, eh, that's probably not a good idea, And so I ran up to her and I'm like, why don't you go to the other side of the street. There's this bobcat. But I've never seen another one here. And then I went and searched, and they're occasionally spotted, but they're rare. It's not like there where you know they're all over the place.
Speaker 4: But yeah, freaky stuff. But you don't feed them.
Speaker 2: I know, I know. It was a story.
Speaker 1: And why did you have Italian food with you? I mean you no.
Speaker 2: I went back.
Speaker 3: At first, I threw him from rub bacon. He devoured it, and then I had I had nothing, I had no meat in the house.
Speaker 2: I hadn't shopped.
Speaker 1: He went on to get him food.
Speaker 2: Well that yeah, because he was still rare, so I gave him.
Speaker 3: I had last night's pasta was feu zeally with sausage and red sauce, and he ate it.
Speaker 2: I threw it a napkin and I brought it out to him. He devoured it.
Speaker 4: So specifically went back to death.
Speaker 1: Yes, oh it is, it is. I know this isn't politics as a bitch, but there's so much fucked up stuff going on.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Now, I haven't had a chance today to see what the hell Tucker's talking about about this Thomas Crooks thing and this new conspiracy theory about the Trump attempted assassination stuff. Did you what's on this?
Speaker 2: No, I haven't heard what did Tucker said?
Speaker 1: Tucker said he was gonna this morning release have a special and release information about you know, the FBI withholding a bunch of information about Crooks that they said he didn't have social media accounts and that they found a bunch of social media accounts and connections to foreign governments. And Okay, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: There's too much concer. I don't know. I don't think.
Speaker 3: I don't think that I've lost Tucker's lost me, Canda Sellan's lost me, and Tucker has kind of lost me lately. I don't know what they both are up to. It's like they both got infected with the same weird conspiracy virus. They just go down these holes and they're both acting like everything they say is completely nine ways till Sunday checked out. It's all real. People have a little while with story. Even Glenn Beck had the big story about the pipe bomb. The girl set it down and she got a promotion to the CIA. She was a fed relagion and it turns out really not to be one hundred percent true. A lot of people are jumping the gun because we're starved for this. We'll star for Epstein News and we starve for more information about trumps sassination attempt. There's a few stories out that Charlie Kirk that really have no tidy endings, and that's why a lot of people and some journalists are going bananas. We want nice bows on things, and too many just open.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 1: I think what happens is, you know, you have all of these people out in the the pod sphere, you know, all these podcasts, I know, and if you're just reporting what's happening every day and just reporting it straight, and every is regurgitating the same thing, and so they're finding out that Well, if I have a scoop on something, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 4: If it's true or not.
Speaker 1: If I have the scoop and I'm the first out there with it and I can make it, I can serve it up in such a way that it's believable, it's at least compelling. It gets people talking. Well, why wouldn't I because audience eqels revenue, and so the more people I get to watch or to listen, the more money I'm going to make. And so you have a bunch of people who have stepped outside of the realm of actually trying to be journalists, just like the cable networks step outside the realm of trying to actually be news networks. But it just leaves the world with very few places to go for trustworthy interpretation of new Yeah, what is actual news?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Crazy? I mean where where she's getting her ship? I mean, Tucker, Sorry, but I know you don't. You can't have Nick flint Day's on your show and not ask him any.
Speaker 2: Questions, right, Yeah, I know that was bad. There's too many people out there.
Speaker 3: And you know, when you worked for a newspaper and you broke a big story, the paper was recognized. The journalist was too, but you didn't reflect in your next paycheck. So you just went out there and broke stories. Did the best you could.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: But now these people, and I'm one of them, you know, you want to make a splash. When I when I broke the Jamie Fox story a few years back, I couldn't believe I want, I want on Doctor Drew's show, and I talked to him about I didn't break on his show, but I talked to him about it, and he's got such a big audience and people from India newspapers in India wanting to comment for me. I never saw something blow up that thing, So yeah, it could definitely, it could definitely make your head bigger if you have a platform like a Canvas or a Tucker where will generate money pretty quickly because all the the popularity they have, it's it's their month. They are sensationalists more than their journalists.
Speaker 1: You just come.
Speaker 4: You just reminded me of a rabbit hole I went down the other night.
Speaker 1: That was the funniest freaking rabbit holes talking about Indian journalists. Indian Christmas Carols.
Speaker 2: I've heard the list thing.
Speaker 4: Just go, just go, search it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and try and stop and try and stop listing, because the second you hear one, you'll be like, oh, I gotta hear him, do right? You know, I got to it's coming to town. I mean, you will just end up doing at least ten. You're not gonna do any less than It's pretty fucking funny.
Speaker 2: They're funny. Yeah. I love when they sing to their dogs.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of that on Instagram where it's an Indian guy singing to a dog and it's become a meme now.
Speaker 2: People use it everywhere.
Speaker 3: You know, we talked about dogs with such a silly voice, but when an Indian person does it, it's just even funnier with the way they sound, their accent, trying to make a song out of stupid words. It's just I know what you mean, get you. It's too funny.
Speaker 2: Hey.
Speaker 3: By the way, how about your buddy and my buddy Andy Garcia and Billy Bob Thornton in that scene in.
Speaker 2: Landman the premiere the other night? Did you see this scene together?
Speaker 1: I thought it didn't premiere till the sixteenth.
Speaker 2: No. I saw it two episodes yea on what paramount?
Speaker 4: Oh, you watched it on TV.
Speaker 2: What do you mean, how else do you watch it?
Speaker 4: I watch it on the Paramount app. That's what I did.
Speaker 2: That's what I did on Paramount app on TV. But I'm through Paramount.
Speaker 1: You know what. They've been advertising like crazy that it premieres the sixth, So I didn't think it was going to be out there at all until the sixteenth.
Speaker 2: You kidding.
Speaker 1: No, It's all over the place advertising for the sixteenth, So I didn't. I didn't bother to look for any And I'm desperate because Taylor Sheridan must not have paid attention to a single thing they did for Tulsa King for this season, because it's the worst acted piece of ship in history. I have Stallone's daughter, I'm sorry, fine cipher to do.
Speaker 4: She can't act.
Speaker 2: And his wife is a jack producer. I love that move.
Speaker 1: It's terrible.
Speaker 3: They break the law constantly, cops have to show up, no one gets arrested everybody.
Speaker 1: You can't believe any of I mean, you can believe some of the actors, but uh, and and what's the actor's name that was?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 1: In uh?
Speaker 4: A few good men?
Speaker 3: Uh Kevin Pollock there, that's such a miscake.
Speaker 1: You can't put you can cast that guy.
Speaker 2: He's awful the FBI.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 3: I know Kevin Pollock, he's gotten Look, he's been in some good movies.
Speaker 2: No, he's very good after I know, but not in that. He can't play a heavy FBI guy.
Speaker 3: That didn't look good by the way, You're right, I must have caught the last episode of season one. Is that when Billy Bob gets beat up like crazy, and that's.
Speaker 1: That, and that's when stallone, stallone.
Speaker 4: I'm on still.
Speaker 1: Andy appears in the very last scene of season one.
Speaker 3: I thought that was season two, episode one. Okay, So I saw that one and I thought that was the opening. Okay, yeah, great scene, bloody.
Speaker 1: I don't know it's gonna be great. It'd be great. I will be, first of all, as bad as Tulsa king is. He's as good as Mayor of Kingstown has started for the seed. I don't know if you've watched.
Speaker 3: I don't watch that one. That's the is that that RENNERM Renner. You you haven't watched any not one episode.
Speaker 1: Oh you got to go back to season one, episode one, and oh, it's fucking great.
Speaker 2: I didn't know that. I didn't I didn't hear much about it. I'll check it out.
Speaker 3: I didn't like the other one, No, I know, not the one you're talking about, Renner. What was that one with the girl from Titanic in it?
Speaker 2: Kate Winsley was It wasn't a tailor show with the show.
Speaker 1: Though, But I get them, oh mayor, mayor of Yeah, I actually did like that, did you. Yeah? And I thought she was. I thought she was very good in it. But this, no, this is this is Sheridan Actually he he must have said, okay, you guys. Yeah, still, and I see this. Salone wrote most of the episodes of that season. This season four, season.
Speaker 2: Three, Yeah, this is season three. It's three. I think it's three, but you know it's funny. Years ago, Stalloan was looking to.
Speaker 3: Do a TV series and we were sitting down with a friend of ours and he said, get a j to write it.
Speaker 2: A read the pilot for you. So I made a deal with Stallone and my friend Richie. I wrote the.
Speaker 3: Pilot about Fish out of Water, Italian guy from New York winds up in Beverly Hills running a pizza place. That's what we wanted to do, and Stallone said, just don't make it too Italian.
Speaker 2: Like not much of it.
Speaker 3: I don't want to be a guinea or a tough guy, so no, I no problem. I said it off to him. He loved it every which way until he got to the end. Then he didn't like it, and it was a weird ending. We peated the two of us and it didn't work out. Fast forward five six years, maybe seven years, and there's Tulsa game, Fish out of Water Retalian guy in Tulsa, not Beverly Hills, but I know he didn't copy it, but it's still and now he's acting completely like a mobster and over the top Italian.
Speaker 2: That's exactly what he didn't want to do. I don't know.
Speaker 4: The walk is ridiculous.
Speaker 3: Well, Slone's got that move where he's always against somebody and then he takes the last one step or two to get this close to the guy's face. That's his move and every movie I've seen enough. I mean, I love the guy, but yeah, I could be honest, it's not a great show.
Speaker 2: I watch it because I like him, I like Annabella, I like that Garret Headland guys with good actor.
Speaker 4: Well other years, other other seasons.
Speaker 1: We're really good. Just when you when you try and go too close to home. I think these guys, you know, they're all desperate to get their kids work.
Speaker 3: And and but she's just she's not ready.
Speaker 1: Good's not good. And I don't know what else she's done. But this was a big role. I thought in the beginning. Okay, you made her a bartender. Great for two minutes an episode. That's cute. Okay, you did that for your daughter.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: Well, now it looks like now it looks like she's gonna have something to do with the black guy. It looks like they're having a they're kind of getting tight now, throwing parties together.
Speaker 1: Well they they yeah, they had this scam that they're running together. But well the other one, so Robert Patrick, Yeah, who's the bad guy? Okay, So he lived in uh, my neighborhood. His son was same age as as one of my sons, with a lot of common friends, right, and so I saw him quite a bit, uh in the day. And that guy was always well, he was always in great shape. Well he did that, he did that series that Max Martini did with him.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: The they were all military guys. Oh, it was it was like a sealed Team six.
Speaker 2: That's not what it was.
Speaker 1: Called it was thus something right. And I saw him a lot during that because Max lived right down the street and it was good friends with Matt and and so I all of a sudden see him in this, and my wife didn't, Jerry, and it's like, that's not Robert, Honey, Honey it is. She goes, no, it's not. I go, no, honey, it is. She takes a third look and it's like, Mike, there's no way, I go, honey, I swear to God it is sure to go and google it and show her that it is.
Speaker 4: And she's like, oh my god, what I know, what the hell happened to the fact.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, oh yeah the unit he was on the unit, that's the unit is what it was with Matt.
Speaker 2: He got got, he got old and big. He's very imposing looking. Man.
Speaker 1: I'm like, honey, I'm all this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know. That's the way it goes.
Speaker 1: Unfortunate things that you think were like two weeks ago, we're twenty years ago.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it really is true.
Speaker 1: I mean they literally were twenty years ago, maybe eighteen years ago, when when you know, we were seeing seeing a lot of them. So, I mean, I know, fat and I'm convinced sixty is is the line. Sixty is the marker if you don't turn it up to a whole other level at sixty. Like, however hard you were working out, you better work out twice as hard. I know, however much you were watching what you ate, you better watch more twice as hard, right, because if not it goes, you're done.
Speaker 3: Listen, I make rocco. I you know, I'm always I'm good about cooking, saving mine. I saved money here and there. Nowadays, if I make him a nice steak, by the time I'm done cooking and making sides, I'll have like three inches of it and some bunch of broccoli, and that'll be my dinner, like you know, the old days would be. I got a big steak too. I can't eat like that anymore. Rosie's like, when you come by, I'm gonna make it.
Speaker 2: I go row. I don't eat like that.
Speaker 3: I pick, I grazed during the day. I'm not sitting down for big meals anymore. I can't do it, you know, dude.
Speaker 1: A week with my mother lesson, forget it. I mean, first of all, Mom, she's right.
Speaker 2: I'm like, Mom, stop.
Speaker 1: I don't and she you know, she's sheep like this, She's so from that from her feet to her waist, she goes straight up and then the top and she's completely been there. I'm like, Mom, I don't want to see you in the kitchen any We can go out to dinner every night. We hold her in and do no cooking.
Speaker 2: It's just a little bit of it.
Speaker 1: I just I gotta make you the the You gotta have them on caaff you gotta be No, Mom, I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't have to do makes them feel good, but that's what makes them feel good.
Speaker 1: They can't. She can't stop. She has to know she has to cook. She has to be standing in the kitchen. It's crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 1: I turned I turned her on to doctor pimple Popper. My mother has like created this. First of all, she refuses to recognize that there's this thing called connected TV. So in her house there's no there's no there's internet because it's a bundled deal for cable internet or phone whatever. But but she has her TVs are so old one of them are have internet connectivity, so she has no apps. So so she's delivering more impressions for more TV ads than any other American. Wow, and she's you know, she has this strict diet of cop shows and game shows. Right, it's a weird combination of you got to go from CSI to FBI to Blue Bloods to Will of Fortune. Right, it's this weird thing that goes on. So I'm like, Mom, look, I want to spend time with you at night, but these shows are just it's one horrible show after another. And then we got our long show with twenty three minutes of ads. No, no, let me buy you some TV. No, No, we're not going out. We're not getting the Mom. You don't understand. They're not a thousand dollars anymore. Yeah, one hundred and fifty bucks. I can get you a new fifty inch TV in here and get it set up and put some apps on your for you, and you can watch what you want to watch when you want to watch. Mike, I watch what I want to watch when I want to watch. I know exactly what's on every Like, no, Mom, you're living a nineteen seventies television experience in twenty twenty five. You find a show, then it's exactly what I'm talking about. But okay, I'll find a show for you. So it turned on. I'm scrolling and all of a sudden, there it is Doctor pimple Popper.
Speaker 2: I'm like, you know what, Mom, Yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Think you might get a kick out of this show.
Speaker 2: Let's just try it.
Speaker 1: And I go to it and that night we watched four hours. It was like a marathon, a pimple Popper marathon on whatever that network is that has it. And by the end, you know, she's talking pylar sists versus you know whatever she's got. Yeah, she's doing the she's doing the whole thing. She's a convert to doctor Lee by the end of it.
Speaker 2: It's great.
Speaker 1: So what she saying, No, that's they loved it.
Speaker 2: Rosies the same way.
Speaker 3: I mean, she watches Bosh, she watches the Vet, all the all the Animal Planet shows she watches. That's first thing in the morning, Animal Planet goes on. Got Fox on upstairs, you can hear it from downstairs. And then she'll watch her cop shows and she'll find a good.
Speaker 2: Movie every night.
Speaker 3: And when I'm with her, you know, we scroll, let's watch just like they just like they have this certain lifestyle that they just can't change.
Speaker 2: They just can't change it. That's what makes them.
Speaker 1: But they at least have apps ross all.
Speaker 3: They're all up to date with the apps. And yeah, she's on instant Prime and she's got everything.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I made sure of that when they moved in, because she her life now that she's well, she still works a couple of days a week, but being retired, movies and TV shows and the grandkids, that's her life.
Speaker 1: So you know, my mother's TV. That mean TV downstairs. I couldn't believe it. So I went and looked. It's this thick.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it's an old timer.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's that freaking thick.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, I know, Yeah, this thing still works.
Speaker 1: Me wanted to just like take a screw driver in the back of it. Yeah, oh, mom, the TV grew up. We got to go out and get your TV.
Speaker 3: But hey, Mike got a relative who bought his mother who lives and his mother, yeah in Puerto Rico, still lived in Puerto Rico, never came to America, and he came here and made tons of money, and he bought her a washing machine because she was washing clothes by the river on rocks like old days, and she never They went back a year later, the washing machine was not even the tape wasn't off it.
Speaker 2: She didn't use it once, she lied, So yeah, I love it. It's what's great. She's still going to the fucking water and washing stuff over the rocks.
Speaker 1: My mom and I go shopping one day when I'm there and uh, she says, she says, you want to have steaks tomorrow night? And I said, I said, yeah, sure, I can. I get to cook them though. I cook him on the rill, right, because you can cook them on the grill. I go, great, Okay, yeah, let's get let's get a couple of steaks. We get a couple of steaks. And that The next night comes and I go out on her deck and where the old barbecue was, where it always was back when my father was alive, and there's no barbecue out there.
Speaker 3: Oh no, I go, I go, I'm getting ready to cook the steaks.
Speaker 4: Where's the barbecue.
Speaker 1: She goes above the washing machine. I go, what it's above the She's yelling from her bedroom. It's above the washing machine. She must not understand what I'm what I'm saying. I go into the laundry room and I go above the washman and open it and there's George forming grille and oh no, the thing is like the thing is like this big.
Speaker 4: I've never even seen one live.
Speaker 1: I've never seen them advertised on TV.
Speaker 3: I had the small one for a while. It was okay, make a hamburger now, and then five times that you've done that.
Speaker 1: No, hey, no complaints to the George Forman grille.
Speaker 4: The thing worked.
Speaker 1: It was fine. It's just I'm thinking, I'm, you know, gonna barbecue for my mother, and then you know, I get the yeah, the barbecues above the above the washing machine. I hit the George Forman grill out and no it We're fine. It's easy.
Speaker 2: Nice. You know.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't say that the steaks as good as they would have tasted on the grill, but they you know, they were good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, good.
Speaker 4: But this is my mother's life.
Speaker 1: Funny, I know that TV has to be early nineties, Yeah, thirty year old TV's.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's.
Speaker 1: Gonna be and h and a George Forman girl.
Speaker 2: That's what I got to tell you.
Speaker 1: Some point of life. I am.
Speaker 3: I am Tommy Laren has become in my book, absolutely gorgeous and she's pretty damn.
Speaker 2: She came out of she was nobody.
Speaker 3: She became so big, so fast, right, I mean being on Fox helper. But she was a little bit definitely well I'll kick I'll kick right that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but yeah, no, she and and she's not bad. I'm at my I'm at the end with Megan Kelly. I'm down with Megan Kelly.
Speaker 3: Now she's too uh is she getting too high school for you?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: Just well, first of all, this her taking sort of Candice Owen's and Tucker's side in this thing against Ben Shapiro. Look, the the number one, smartest, most honest, the absolute best conservative commentator in America is Ben Shapiro period. And now you might not I mean, obviously he's very pro Israel, and so you might you might not love you know, all the time devoted to that topic and all of that. But when it comes to policy, interpreting what's going on out there, just depth of knowledge. I mean, the guy's brilliant.
Speaker 2: He's so smart, so smart.
Speaker 1: She tried to like, she tried to like brok her a piece between him and Tucker on this episode was the most ridiculous thing I do not know. And she went to she she thought she was popular enough to launch her own network, and that's what they tell everybody to do. Get a podcast that that's pop that becomes that popular, Well, you need to bring a bunch of other people onto your tent. Call it a network, and we work out deals with those people where we split the revenue that comes in because it's coming off a year back, and so you know, this is like you're forming your own TV network one hundred years ago.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 4: So she's done that.
Speaker 1: She's got this collection of weird people besides besides Helperan, who's good.
Speaker 4: I don't know who these other people are, not.
Speaker 2: The girl, the girl from She has a show called The Nerve, the one does the Nerve?
Speaker 1: Who she's the magazine is Aster the Male.
Speaker 2: You know what?
Speaker 1: She's got this this gay guy who's kind of funny.
Speaker 3: But he too many gay guys. Too many pretty women bring gay guys on the show. It's it's such a common recipe. I don't like it. But Megan has become very gossipy high school girl.
Speaker 2: And we didn't see that when she was at Fox. We never knew that. Then she gets a daytime talk show, a different personality.
Speaker 3: Now she's even she's three deep in terms of personalities because this gossip be Megan Kelly. It was first fun to hear the cursing. It was shocking to hear her let her hair down and say like, he's a fucking asshole. You could never thought you'd hear making Kelly talk that way. Now I'm hearing it all the time, and it's it's lost. It's like when Howard Stern went too serious and everybody could curse tell their sex stories that got old in a week.
Speaker 2: It was like, I don't want to hear this anymore. I can't.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think she's jumped the shark in a couple of ways.
Speaker 1: I think she uh, she drops in all these subtle stories that let you know how filthy, rich, disgusting her lifestyle is. Now, Oh, we were vacationing at in Montana.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can't, No, no, I can't say that. You can't let people here talk to you gotta keep that.
Speaker 1: One of the audience wants to freaking regurgitate to find out you were on a two week whatever in.
Speaker 4: Montana and you know you had to you just had to race.
Speaker 1: Into your Montana studio when this happened, and't get.
Speaker 2: You kidding, No, no.
Speaker 1: No, no, we don't want to know about your Connecticut house and we don't want to know about your time in the Jersey Shore. We don't want to know about your Montana house. We don't want to know about your vacation in the audience could give a ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we don't like that.
Speaker 1: Don't you want to think you're freaking normal?
Speaker 4: And you should want them to think you're normal?
Speaker 2: Exactly. Yeah, that's a bad idea.
Speaker 3: I've always said, whenever I see I remember Catherine Zanda Jones at one point was on this when she was young and beautiful, and she she's on a talk show and she turns to the audience and says, if you the next time you're in Paris, you must eat, and she mentioned she said it was such a straight face, And I said, what an idiot.
Speaker 2: You can't talk that way to people. People don't get that. Ship not good she was.
Speaker 1: I mean I haven't seen her. I've watched that whichever one of the Ocean's movies where she's in it. She was, she is, she was just strikingly gorgeous.
Speaker 3: I mean, I mean Michael Douglas, I mean he found he saw her and that he just knew that's the one. And the way he got it was he just I forget what they meant but he said, but you'd like to have dinner tonight. It's my father's birthday. And she didn't understand the whole Kirk Douglas thing. She didn't really get it yet. And he took her to the house of the Bahamas, this fucking palatial, playing this Kirk Douglas. I mean, he swept her up her feet. Clearly she wanted to be in the Douglas family. But I saw her in him when he and her when they were when she was very pregnant years ago, at ago, and she was chain smoking while being at least seven months old.
Speaker 1: Oh really, drinking wine.
Speaker 2: And chain smoking.
Speaker 3: That's this is nineteen sixty five anymore like those You can't you can't do that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, No, that's Anna.
Speaker 1: What a great actor though, I mean he was. He had so many greaties, phenomenal and not for nothing.
Speaker 3: But he wanted to make Cuckoo's Nest. For years, his father run the rights to the book, and the father told him, whatever you do, don't ever get rid of this property. This is gold. Don't ever sell it. And he kept with it. Everybody said no, obviously, and the second go round, Jack signs on blah blah blah, all those Academy.
Speaker 2: Awards Best Picture, Best Actor.
Speaker 3: They don't know ship in Hollywood, But yeah, that made his career, that holding on to Cook's. I mean he was on Street to San Francisco. He was a very good fatal attraction falling down.
Speaker 2: He had that.
Speaker 3: The eighties were his. He just took the eighties and ran Wall Street, Wall Street. God, Gordon Gecko.
Speaker 1: That's got to be his signature character, right.
Speaker 2: G Ecko's got yeah, yeah, yeah, get go sure.
Speaker 1: That's the scene with him with that first generation mobile phone walking on the beach in the Hamptons.
Speaker 2: That's like you're the big fur the shoot.
Speaker 3: And then he was he was in the No that wasn't That was Robert Redford, the one where Demi Moore is going to have sex with somebody for a million dollars.
Speaker 1: That was Redford.
Speaker 4: But he was in another.
Speaker 1: He was in Disclosure Disclosure, which I think was a Michael Crichton book with with Demi Moore. Yeah, where it's the yeah they're at That was sexually a tech company in Seattle and yeah and uh yeah there form they had a relationship way back when and then she seduces him and that was so nice about it. That was.
Speaker 3: That was a great Don't forget War of the Roses with Catherin Turner.
Speaker 4: Well I forgot.
Speaker 1: I mean, I know they were good movies, but I don't remember, like, yeah, I don't.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 1: I'm aware of them. I know I saw them, but they don't stick in my head as being great movies.
Speaker 2: By the way, see Frankenstein on Netflix. It is unbelievable.
Speaker 1: I saw a bunch of the The Fame listeners talking about.
Speaker 2: That good I couldn't.
Speaker 3: I watched the documentary after forty five minutes about what they have it was made. This is best picture, best directed, best actor. This is going to be up there for every category.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 3: Jacob Alordie plays the creature Ostro Isaac as doctor Frankenstein, Mia Goth Christoph Waltz.
Speaker 2: Really good cast.
Speaker 1: I will definitely check it out. I was thinking of one other Michael uh Brittain, the one where Britney Murphy saw the murder her and and she's in the asylum and he's the doctor.
Speaker 2: Uh the one with went on a writer or Angelina Jolie. No, not that one.
Speaker 1: No, they're not in it. It's ship, but the hell was the name.
Speaker 2: Of it and Michael Douglas is in that with it.
Speaker 1: Michael Douglas stars in it with Britney Murphy. Uh h uh, the peak of the peak of say a word, don't say a word.
Speaker 2: I never saw it. I never saw it.
Speaker 4: You never saw that?
Speaker 1: No, Oh, you love That's a great one. I love her. I love that's a great movie.
Speaker 2: All right, there it is. I'll watch it. Don't say a word.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm shocked. You never saw that. Yeah, there, there's He was in so many Yeah, just really really good uh movies.
Speaker 4: But but Gordon Gecko is the freaking Yeah.
Speaker 2: That was what I was doing.
Speaker 3: When I was doing selling gambling information. They always called this one big guy that nobody could get. We called them getck go. Gordon got this big rich, wealthy, multi millionaire. I finally got him, but he was he was Gordon Gecko for a while. Yeah, that name meant a lot during the during that whole Wall Street era that was a big thing, huge.
Speaker 1: What year was that movie like eighty six something like that.
Speaker 2: Sounds about right. Uh Wall Streets was eighty seven. Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 3: A lot of good a lot of good courtroom kind of stuff back in the eighties. That that era was good for a courtroom dramas. Just uh, what's that? What's that director's name? Not Kramer, I can't think that. But there was a lot of those, a lot of those movies like that. We had a one good leading man. Newman had a great courtroom drama.
Speaker 1: Oh he was the drunk.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was a great one.
Speaker 3: What it's all we do?
Speaker 1: You should just call it two old guys trying to.
Speaker 3: I know it's but it happens to every I listened to other podcast so that happens to so many guys.
Speaker 2: It's funny. Uh, they're all the same, Paul Newman Clauk.
Speaker 1: We need a team of twenty two year olds around us that the whole time, the verdict, the verdict.
Speaker 2: We need. We need a Jamie. We need to buy that kid work in the computer. Look ship up.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 4: I Meanwhile, you know, people listening are going, you moron the.
Speaker 3: Vert streaming that I do the same thing. I do the same ship. I correct people, I know I do the same ship.
Speaker 1: Crazy Michael doug Now I saw him on. Uh, I guess he got involved with Tunnel the Towers and oh so they you know, they run all those ads celebs that support the the charity and he look really old. Oh kay, I mean he might be eighties now, right he is, Well.
Speaker 3: Don't forget cancer. The throat cancer. Mouthed with that, that horrible throat cancer he had. He couldn't speak for a while. And they said it came from the papolomavirus h HPV, which is like a sexually transmit of disease. And I don't know it's uh. People say it might have come from from Catherine da Jones infecting him. But he was he was one of the He was the first actor to go to sex rehab. He was the first name that ever came out with sexual addiction. Yeah, he was the first guy to go. But then he admitted it was a great place to be because everybody there was addicted to sex and it wasn't easy to get straight. I mean, how do you think about that?
Speaker 2: Think about it?
Speaker 1: Well, unless it's a guys only.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, but yeah I listen.
Speaker 1: But yeah, a co ed, that's actually what a great scam idea for. You know, all those rehabs are bullshit anyway, yeah, right right right, most of them.
Speaker 3: Well you said a hot you said, you send you you a honeypot there and you get the guys all rolled.
Speaker 2: Up again, you know, back to rehab. I'm believing crazy, I know, I know.
Speaker 1: So Apparently the latest from my mother is that the Italians are now less than fifty percent of the population at the club. They've been all here, now they are now the minority at the No is it Well, it's got to be Jewish, has to be the more predominant. No, no, no, I told you this.
Speaker 2: We have to do this, This is the story we have to do.
Speaker 1: This is like Caddie Shack three. Yeah, there's this club on Long Island, folks. It's been there since you know, the early nineteen hundreds and going by nineteen twenties, nineteen thirties, and one hundred percent of the membership from its birth until the two thousand and five twenty ten. I would bring friends eraa's guests, and I would challenge them to find a locker.
Speaker 4: That with a name that didn't end in a vow.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: I would joke, you know, the golf carts are black with bulletproof glass. I would, because it was all believable, because this was, you know, and nobody's there. Weren't doctors and lawyers. You were in concrete or you're right, but the membership was right, well, they all got old, like my father, kids move away, and you know, I was a member for a number of years and and then moved to California, and so it, uh, there weren't enough kids of the Italian members to keep the thing going. People were getting old and dying off. And you know, the there's a Jewish club down the street, and there's a club for the you know, the the Waspy's right down the street. Everybody had a club. And that part of Long Island, which is the Great neck Manhasset Port, Washington, beautiful area right there. We once didn't have a club with the Asians, and so that changed. So their club made the decision to start taking in Asian members. And I mean one became ten, became twenty, became fifty, became one hundred and fifty, I don't know what. There are probably five hundred families that are members of that club, so now it's three hundred.
Speaker 2: Wow. Yeah.
Speaker 1: And and my mother is my mother who is not at least bit racist. She really isn't. She lives in a bubble or her whole life Italians and of course around Italians, and so her routine has been disrupted so significantly. It's hysterical.
Speaker 3: We got to write this movie. It's such a movie. We talked about We had some ideas a few months about a year ago. So we were shooting around.
Speaker 1: Just go there for ten minutes, and the idea is just fall from the freaking ceiling. This is a place where, you know, twenty four to seven, they you know, they had Aposta station, right. You know, anytime you walked in the club, if you right, you wanted a bowl of you know, uh penne alavaka, righto, you had it? Well, yeah, now it's you know, miso soup is next to the men clock right, So it's nothing crazy, No, it's like it's.
Speaker 2: What happened in New York City. Mulberry Street and Mott Street were both Italian streets, and now well not now, but Mott Street has become all shiny all and they got part of Mulberry now and little literally is down to very little, very little Italy. It's most the Asian. Same shit's happened.
Speaker 1: How could we not mount enough forces to defend Mulberry Street? I mean, is right there? Some things just have to be defended to defend Mulberry.
Speaker 2: That's not they just you know what these people.
Speaker 3: My mother was working in the dry cleaners for wonderful couple we knew for years.
Speaker 2: White our neighbors, great people, the Garlands, Charlie and June Garland, and they had the dry cleaners on Higbee and you all union.
Speaker 3: They had to sell because this ch Chinese guy kept coming every six months with more money, more money.
Speaker 2: Cash cash. Eventually these people were in the sixties like we are now.
Speaker 3: They sold it. They Lily, we got to sell. The guy's giving us too much money. We can't turn it down. So that happens in Malbourne, they say, they come with suitcases of cash.
Speaker 2: These old people never saw money like that.
Speaker 3: And their kids are gone. Like you said, You and I, we moved to California. To this people are just leaving. But it's funny. I don't go to San Gennaro Feast anymore. But when I did go fifteen years ago down literally it used to be cut every game.
Speaker 2: It was all mafia. Every booth was a.
Speaker 3: T sausage and peppers. You want some garlic bread, now you go, and if you go. I made a joke one time. I said it was something like if you go to the Russian side of the Chinese neighborhood. In made street, you will find a Pakistani man making Italian meat balls. It's just not Italian anymore. And it's like, who wants to see this? I don't want to see this man.
Speaker 4: So my mother says, to my mother's tell me what.
Speaker 1: It's like now, and you know, she she plays Canasta and she goes, it's it's okay, even though they they're the majority of the club now because Michael, they don't play cards. I go, what do you mean? They don't play So the Asians don't play cards.
Speaker 2: They're doing in Vegas.
Speaker 1: So so what happens? So the the woman's grill area, so there's you know, men's grills, women's grill, everything, freing club segregation. Right inside of theoman's grill, there's an area with tables for cards, and it's full up with Italian ladies, old Italian ladies, playing either gin or Castle.
Speaker 4: And then there's a whole other side of the room.
Speaker 1: I don't know. My mother could not identify what they play. They play something, Yeah, I think it may involve dice. I don't know what exactly it is. It's probably got to go in there with freaking cameras because this is the funniest story. What happens on that board has to be. I mean the board's now like fifty to fifty, right, I know the pro there, Well he's a really nice guy, and I'm sure that guy's got a gazillion stories. But you talk about I mean just two cultures that clash, where a proactive decision is made to just put them.
Speaker 4: Together and let's just see where this goes.
Speaker 2: Let's see what happens.
Speaker 1: And the problem is one is just dying off and the others just end of time. One drops, they got they got the replacement. No, that will eventually be yeah, a Chinese club. They will sign, the sign out front will eventually be in Chinese letters.
Speaker 2: I know it's the same.
Speaker 3: You know, it's well, my mother was not a generation but yeah, well my mother would have been one hundred and something now, so good, good twelve years boing to your mom, maybe even maybe thirteen. But you know, we came to Long Island from Brooklyn and she was not racist at all. But my father definitely had some of that in his head. But my mother not at all an angel. But she we go to Long River Kitchen, the Chinese place along in West on a Friday. My mother, Oh, good food, but she will First it was a little joint, then it became a restaurant.
Speaker 2: They expanded, but she with the lady was named missus Kim and we.
Speaker 3: Said, hi, my mother, Hi Kim. You know it's so hot. I didn't want to cook. I said to my son, let's just have chinks tonight.
Speaker 2: And I'm the.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But she, the lady, didn't care. She's probably her. Oh that's very nice. Okay, yeah, different world.
Speaker 1: My favorite thing was to hear them. There's certain words that they just can't pronounce right, right right. And the big thing when you go to a Chinese restaurant is you know, are you is everybody ordering for the table? And then uh, everybody having a little bit or you learn your own thing, And so they would always start off with together.
Speaker 4: Or injia visual that's right, you feel like what together in visual?
Speaker 2: That's I forgot about that.
Speaker 3: That's gotta be the hardest individual American word they can't say for the.
Speaker 1: Chinese to pronounce. What is it that's in the word that makes it the most.
Speaker 3: Usually they have problems with rs and l's, but so individual the l's at the end that shouldn't be a problem.
Speaker 2: I don't know is that.
Speaker 1: They want to put in a are with it vas.
Speaker 2: Indervisual something.
Speaker 1: I mean, they just can't get there. And it's the funniest fucking thing. I'm Look, there's we go to another country. I'm sure there's as of things to make fun of it that we do. But I always got to kick out of that ticket.
Speaker 2: Do you think does anybody care anymore?
Speaker 3: I mean, every day of the Epstein stuff, it's just how like the Democrats Barack Obama had stuff on his desk during his tenure when Epstein was initially arrested and investigated. Biden had the real dirty shit about Epstein on his desk. Neither one of them brought Trump's name up. I mean, his name came up during the Biden era a little bit. But now it's just like no one believes that Virginia Drewfrey said.
Speaker 2: Trump never did anything wrong. Epstein's not really saying shit about him.
Speaker 3: Is it still going on? Don't they realize that they had something? They would have nailed it me years ago with this thing? Why would they hold on?
Speaker 1: Look, I've been saying forever that this is a nothing. I mean just a big nothing burger. And uh, you know, conspiracies are really really hard to execute because people don't keep quiet about it. And you're these conspiracies that require lots of different people to have kept their mouths shut for long periods of time.
Speaker 4: It's just there's no such thing.
Speaker 1: And here it's such an obvious and despicable It's like it's like the BBC thing with January sixth, Yeah, I mean, I who would go so far to trick an audience with lies, to get them to believe something untrue that they want them to believe because just so important to them that their audience hates Donald Trump.
Speaker 3: I know, well, like somebody else, not just not just one person.
Speaker 2: The BBC knew that happened.
Speaker 3: Other people knew, and yet no one said a word, right, I mean people, there's a lot of conspiracies like that where you go, well, a lot of people would have to keep their mouths shut, and yet they did because the BBC story we didn't get it until just the other day.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of stories like that out there that.
Speaker 1: Well, but that's it's another country. It's you know, you don't that one is you know, they pulled the wool over a bunch of people's eyes, but no one in the US was paying attention to it. I mean, there's a lot the right would have to pay attention to to catch all the craziness that goes on on the on the left. Like watching Katie Kuric interview John Fetterman the other day, Just disgusting watching the interview that what magazine shoots from Forbes or whatever, the one who was trying to get a trip up Sydney Sweeney q Q.
Speaker 2: Do you want to apologize?
Speaker 3: Do you want to talk about how you might be seen, how might be seen like just as.
Speaker 1: You want to you want to just the computer and.
Speaker 3: I know it's disgusting. They just have such a it's vitriol. Do you want to do you want to apologize? Do you think maybe you should?
Speaker 2: Oh? I can't believe how.
Speaker 3: They've been brought up or at least what do you call it, the way they've been taught in schools, universities and brainwashed to believe a certain way.
Speaker 2: It's unbelievable.
Speaker 1: And and to have been through all that and to think that you're on the higher moral ground, I mean, it's unbelievad Katie Cork so disgusting.
Speaker 3: Well, I did this on politics the other day. Michelle Obama made that stay. But on Stephen Colbert's show about I'm I taught people you could be black, smart, sexy, Michelle Obama said this, right, I saw it, I saw the replay. I go to write it for my show, and I'm looking. I go check. I wanted to see exactly what it was. And AI comes up basically saying that that what she said is probably not quoted correctly. They were doing all they could to make you think that she didn't say that, and she absolutely said it. It's on TV, it's in the press. But AI was saying, now, it was probably taken out of context, not at all.
Speaker 4: So Gemini, Yeah, when you go to.
Speaker 3: Google, the first probably chat when you go to Google, right when.
Speaker 4: You go to Gemini.
Speaker 1: When you go to Google, you're getting Gemini Gemini.
Speaker 2: So Gemini said that persuading me from Rock. Yeah, used Rock.
Speaker 1: I mean because at the end of the day, all the AI can do is scour the information that it's been given access to, and what it's got access to is determined by its creator. Right, So if I'm you know, the same shit that I went through, I went through. Ten years ago, my son came home from school saying, I got to do a report on how the US started the Cold War. And I'm like, no, no, no, your teachers just trying to test your your brain and challenge you to think for yourself. And that's not They don't expect you to come out with that as your opinion. And Jaxon's like, no, Dad, you don't get it. That's exactly what they want me to do.
Speaker 2: You're like, well, look.
Speaker 1: Here, google six pages of result. It's not a single story about how the US started the Cold War.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But on page twelve there is. And that's the one I got to go with because that's the way it is. But all this stuff has been shaped over tips of the records, clouded in any ai going off of the record, and I.
Speaker 2: Know, and you don't, you know.
Speaker 3: Unfortunately, you know, when I was a journalist, I think they still have Nexus lexus. I think that's the big set. Was like, yeah, that was the big thing we used to plug into it. That was as far as we can go outside of reading old clips. But the point is, if you made a mistake in the old days, you would write a retraction on page three correction well, corrections and retractions. Not only are there no more, but in the old days they weren't brought into the Lexus nexus search, so you would never know if what you were reading was wrong because the corrections don't run in Lexus nexus lexus.
Speaker 2: But however it's set.
Speaker 1: Don't run anywhere because no one, no one, no one correct. Yeah, BBC is not doing anything about it. Now I know what they did, and believe nobody ever does. No, they don't. No. Occasionally you'll see ultra fear I mean comes now I'm seeing is by CNN over the course of the last couple of days has done some things to back pedal away from Trump stuff because they know there's no there there and uh, you know they don't and they're gonna get sued. They want to try and tiptoe their way their way out of it. But yeah, it's it's.
Speaker 3: We got to sue happy president. He's not gonna let any of these things go by. And he's shown that he's he's won a couple of cases. And man, it's uh, we never had a president who did this like we just said, no, fuck you, that's a lie. I'm sulling you he's always been that way. I've gotten his uh his uh, his his wrath, his wrath when I wrote about his wife in my book and he sent some lawsuit paperwork to me, never sued me, but suddenly scared me enough to say, Okay, I won't do that anymore.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, he's also the one who runs to NBC a guy and talks about grabbing women by the you know.
Speaker 2: What I mean. He I know, I know.
Speaker 1: He's he's constant entertainment. But he's the most non presidential president in presidential history.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's true. That is true. Maybe that's what we needed. But uh hey, pardon maybe maybe we'll get it back in twenty twenty eight.
Speaker 2: It's not talking. It just makes me laugh. No, it just makes me laugh. Let's just me.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying, let's do it. I just can't believe that. Being so like, there's a way, there is a way. They've got the Democrats bananas over this. Well, announce the plan one day, Well.
Speaker 1: An amendment to the constitution that that would be Yeah, that would be the only way. Yeah, and no, no, why that, No one's amending the constitution. No one wants ninety year old Trump in the freaking White House.
Speaker 3: And no, and yeah, I understand he can't possibly he won't do he won't do it. He's done, he's done. He's gonna go out. He wants to go out as the peacemaker of the world. I think this the stuff he's done lately with the peace talks, this and that, that.
Speaker 2: Makes him most proud.
Speaker 3: And uh, I think that's what he wants his second administration to be, all about the fact that he calmed the world down. Uh. And he has in some ways, But then again, here at the home front, we're not calm at all. It's a fucking bee hive out here.
Speaker 1: Kai Trump on the OPGA tour, you see.
Speaker 2: That having and last came in and last right.
Speaker 1: Well, she's cute though, she's very cutey.
Speaker 2: That's good. That's good.
Speaker 1: You know, was she plus thirteen? She's a high school senior. Now she is going to Miami. You know, they get Charlie Woods has gotten a lot better. She might and now you know now that they're brother and sister, basically, yeah.
Speaker 3: That's can you imagine this? So there's Charlie, where's Charlie playing in in the Uh? In the realms of golf.
Speaker 4: Is he on a show.
Speaker 1: He's still an amateur much as well. I think they're the exact same age. I'm not sure. You may be maybe a year younger. But he lives with his mother in the same complex that Kenny does Kenny areas.
Speaker 4: Kenny would say.
Speaker 1: He's in the slums of that development and is in the the heat figure plus uh household. She might be a couple of sings eight figures that house. That.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's got to Kenny's got to get there. It's just not you know, it is a bigger, bigger place. Ava and Charlie in a bigger yard, you know.
Speaker 1: Eric Javits sent arena great that I brought to We had dinner on Wednesday night with them, and I brought her the brought of the hat and yes, is very and I mean looks good listeners for a couple of you that haven't bought hatchet, because I think there's like one hundred and forty eight hats or something that have it sold. But go check them out, because I mean, the greatest hats in the world. My wife has a bunch of them, three of them, and and and absolutely loves them. So go get you, go, get you a hat. I do great catch up.
Speaker 2: And Texas and Georgia. How do you like? You like your boy arch?
Speaker 1: I think he'll I don't know that they can win, but I think he'll play. I think the early season nerves. I think he's over that and he's playing now. I don't know if they can beat Georgia, but but he's he's playing a lot, So just game.
Speaker 2: I'll be watching, all right, buddy.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say something about your Jets last night, but I won't.
Speaker 2: No, then, I'm a Giants guy. I'm a Giants guy. But I'll tell you what.
Speaker 3: If all we need Chucky, well, we need, we need to we need we need what's his name, we need.
Speaker 1: Grudon jun Well, he'd be fantastic.
Speaker 3: But this would have been Belichick's team, This would have giant. Belichick would have been Giants coach if he didn't become this crazy guy.
Speaker 2: With the young girl from the North Carolina job.
Speaker 3: If he was just still out there being an analyst, Giants grabbed him in a second, don't you think why not?
Speaker 1: Because I think it's I think it's past him. You can't.
Speaker 2: It's a different league now. Your younger, younger coaches, players are different.
Speaker 1: They were all most of them now were coddled in college.
Speaker 2: With the NL. Shit, it's a different world.
Speaker 1: You need a different kind of coach and hang with young guys. And he's a great quarterback coach.
Speaker 2: That'd be fun.
Speaker 1: Lane Kiffin could work too, because of his history with with Dart. I don't know if he wants to coach in the pros, but uh, but we need this. They need to make the right move, not something also Ran being kicked around the league with twenty teams coach. They need to make a move for somebody who's gonna be the you know, Parcel is gonna be the next decade of coaching this team and make a freaking difference.
Speaker 3: But that's why I like the next. I like the next. I like Mike Brown. I think that was a solid pick. I wouldn't have looked out rid of Thibodeau, but I think he's ok I think it's okay. I think he's got them doing what they need to be doing, except not leaving your starters in with two minutes to going down by sixteen. That I always get nervous when Brunson's got the ball and charging the hoop down by sixteen with two minutes. He's not gonna win. Get him out and get it back up. Get it back up, point guard. So we can spell this guy a little bit once in a while. But otherwise they're looking good. They're looking fun, fun.
Speaker 2: Year.
Speaker 1: How long is he out for?
Speaker 4: I haven't seen.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be. It's gonna be. I hate to say a month.
Speaker 3: But the last time Same Spring is out fifteen games.
Speaker 2: That's a lot. I don't know. That's not good. All right man, we'll see all right, brother a good week talking about it.
Speaker 4: Thanks, folks, see it