Speaker 1: Why is that trying to do that? Okay, it's been a morning, so I'm just gonna point that out from a technical standpoint, but we'll go ahead and get a truck in. So coming up on the show, all right, thank you, Yes, I'm aware that it reads that. Appreciate that. All right, coming up on the show. Everyone's an activist. Everybody's got a little hustle going, not necessarily the people you thought that you'd be dealing with on the on the daily, but you know, we'll go ahead and get it done. People got to reinvent themselves. They got to figure out what their passions are. And for some apparently it is eighth or ninth semester. Abortion activists not a thing that you know, you kind of expect to stumble upon on the regular. But sure enough, dude, Like the popularity of the Internet is addicting. I understand that, but like we have no filter, no shame filter at any point where somebody goes, you know what, maybe I'm not a recipe influencer if I'm Jeffrey Dahmer. Right, at no point does Dahmer go well, I mean obviously he wouldn't now, but at no point does he go you know what, probably not a recipe, the influencer, probably not a cooking guy. But yet we have this, like, we have this redemption curve in modern society where anyone is able to remove the shame of who they be, and it's it's like a bridge too far with all this insanity. Case in point, there is a new feminism LGBT activist influencer who decided they were going to make their first video yesterday, send it out into the wild, and I guess people were going to gravitate towards it. I mean, I have to assume that they thought that the people gravitating towards it were doing so just for the weird factor, right, Not because they're like, oh, that seems like a good person to give us advice on lifestyle stuff, but because it's a car wreck like everything else on the internet, that they can stare at and be entertained and therefore give their attention to so that this individual can monetize this stuff. Case in point, do you remember Casey Anthony? Are we serious? Ross? Are we serious that Greensboro is not working again? This morning? Because I know you need yeah, I know you need to report. Ross has been absolutely inundated this morning, just absolutely crushed this morning. So all right, so he's gonna go kick the cord out of the wall. So well, while I'm doing that, or while he's doing that, let's just go ahead and get into this, and I guess I'll reset. So Casey Anthony, you know her at well, you know what, she'll tell you who she is. She'll remind you not just the one who had all the like the like the hotty photos with her partying about the time that she went to actual trial. But apparently she's decided, you know what, I need to be an influencer of some sort. So that's where we find ourselves this morning. And so she put a whole damn video, whole video out and it's really hard not to wiggle in your seat listening to this insanity. But I had to suffer through it, so now you do too.
Speaker 2: Oday is Saturday, March first, twenty twenty five. This is my first of probably many recordings on a series that I'm starting. I am a legal advocate, I am a researcher. I've been in the legal field since twenty eleven.
Speaker 1: Oh and wait, how'd you how'd you get in the legal field? What what what what? What thrust you into the into the spotlight? Anything in particular? All right, well, we'll just put that decide for now. Continue miss Casey Anthony.
Speaker 3: In this capacity.
Speaker 2: I feel that it's necessary, if I'm going to continue need to operate appropriately as a legal advocate, that I start to advocate for myself and also advocate for my daughter.
Speaker 3: For those of you who don't know, my name is Casey Anthony, my daughter.
Speaker 1: Well, you mean you're going to advocate for your daughter. Huh, which daughter is that?
Speaker 2: Anthony? My parents are George and Cindy Anthony. This is not about them. This is not in response to anything that they have said or done. That's not to say that I'm not going to respond at some point to some of the things that they have said and done.
Speaker 1: Well, hold on, what did they say? I'm less concerned about your parents. What did your daughter say? And do do you remember? Do you have a particular incident that your daughter said or did something she might have done that's prompted you to bring that weirdness up, by the way, in the active person. That's the other thing brought that up a in a in an active manner about your your daughter is she is she thinking up new stuff. I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Continue your explanation.
Speaker 2: Point of this is for me to begin to reintroduce myself. I'm doing this both personally for me but in a professional capacity.
Speaker 1: Okay, I don't even know how to respond to that. So what is it you're doing? Let me just let me just skip over all the weirdness and and and the questions that I have in my mind right now. What is what the F? Okay, just explain to me what the F? Because I am so creeped out right now as to what it is You're you're threatening, or you're you're promising, or you're telling people that you're doing. Specifically, what's your gig if not only fans, which I assumed is where you'd end up. But we're not here yet.
Speaker 4: What the f?
Speaker 2: One of the main reasons that I'm doing this there are people close to me who have been targeted and attacked recently.
Speaker 1: They're also right, Yeah, yeah, I can. Is there anyone close to you who was targeted and attacked that you can think of? Oh, we're not coming up with example. Okay, I'm sorry. I thought we're coming up with examples because I had some names for that list.
Speaker 2: People close to me who have had some some recent things occur, and one necessary people needed to step up.
Speaker 3: Myself included. So as a proponent for.
Speaker 2: The LGBTQ community, for legal community women's rights, I feel that it's important that I use this platform that was thrust upon me and now look at as a blessing as opposed to the curse.
Speaker 3: That it is ben since two thousand and eight.
Speaker 1: Okay, thrust upon you. You're just sitting there, nothing's going on. All of a sudden, you know, knock, knock, knock. If I could just knock on the microphone there, knock, knock, knocked, and then all of a sudden you're thrust into the spotlight. Nothing happened. It just happened. You were just sitting there, just mining your own business and your little referee shirt with your little panties on and the thing unstepped. These are photos, by the way, that emerged of her at parties, So I didn't just make this up out of some weird fantasy. I did review the photos though, because you know, you do the research, and then that just popped up the excuse me, the feminist angles interesting. The LGBTQ is that because you were making out with a girl in that one series of photos when you're wearing your little and wearing your little outfit at the party that the phot is Is that what we're talking about? So like, like, I'm super confused about this, But nowhere in any timeline that I ever envisioned was Casey Anthony, an LGBT feminism activist who decided they needed to start. And who's listening to that? Do you think it's people that are honestly like, you know what, I wonder what this woman has to say about and then you know, insert whatever the issue is, or do you think it's people going dear Jesus, look at this. But you know, like Jeffrey Damas Jeffrey Dahmer is a cooking influencer. He's like coming up on the show today brining why brining is important before you eat the you know, the the the young male neighbor that came over dip in ranch dressing who tried to flirt.
Speaker 4: You know, uh, get out of here.
Speaker 1: We're gonna, we're gonna, we're gonna go ahead and we're gonna I'm gonna teach you about brinding.
Speaker 4: For this dude.
Speaker 1: It's so weird, and yet that the technology of today makes it possible. So you know, we're gonna we're gonna do a little more of this, like it's a car wreck you can't look away from, and yet it's now gonna be a thing. So there you go. That's how we'll start the morning. Because you know I had to know about it, now you do too. Six eighteen. Hang on, you're not gonna see it today, but I'm gonna snap, okay, which I don't do very often, but it's going to happen today. So let me just we just put everyone on notice who I work with. This is insane what continues to be a problem with my Greensboro connection, and.
Speaker 4: I hate it.
Speaker 1: I hate it for all of you, and I hate that we're dealing with this. And it's just poor Ross can plug and unplug literally while I'm on the air so many times it and there's other stuff going on behind the scenes. There's obviously an issue. So yeah, I'll go ahead and mention it on air, so we are working on it. I apologize those of you who are affected because you're not able to learn that Casey Anthony is now a relationship and wellness and activist expert, which is one of the craziest things I've ever heard. This society that we've created. This is and I'm sorry because I'm mentally stewing on the tech stuff right now. We've went too far in eliminating shame. Okay, yes, I understand that Casey Anthony was found not guilty, so was OJ.
Speaker 4: But like, and it's not that she did it.
Speaker 1: It's not that she recorded a video and uploaded it and it wasn't eliminated from the internet. It's that she thought she could do it. It's that she thought that it would be well received and it might be like there might be enough people out of sheer morbid curiosity who go, yeah, yeah, I'm gonna sign up for her substack because I want to hear what she says. And yes, I'm sharing it with you, but I'm sharing it with you to make a point, not that like, hey, you may like this, even if I think it's insane, but rather like, mentally, we don't exist anymore in a society where somebody goes, no, that would be insane. I'm not going to do that because everyone thinks I murdered my young daughter. Because everyone thinks you murdered your young daughter, not the technical aspect of you weren't found guilty of it, but rather you know what's up. Everyone knows what's up. And yes, I could be cynical and go, oh, okay, well, she's going to be a you know, third way feminist activist, whatever the hell that is, or an LGBT activist, which is not a thing that I understand, you know, based on her story what got her there? Is she by that? I'm unaware it because I know she likes the dudes because they have all the you know, her at parties, literally after Casey is dead, slutting it up at parties, like that's the thing? Am I going to snap like Casey Anthony or OJ?
Speaker 4: Maybe?
Speaker 1: Maybe maybe emailer, Maybe that's gonna happen. I don't have a wife, a wife's lover, or a child, so I'll have to dig deep in my victim pool. Maybe it'll be emailers who email me dumb stuff. I don't know, long as I get off not like that, well maybe that too, Maybe that'll be a motivator, and then, you know, get off from a legal person. I don't know, but like the permissiveness of society where you're just like and you know, everybody's opinion is valid. I just want to I want people to think I might that's how you get things done these days. So any who, Yeah, we're.
Speaker 4: We're on it.
Speaker 1: So but I guess, well, now people, did we get a restart in Greensboro?
Speaker 4: What do we house that?
Speaker 1: Look, that's totally okay, that's host jez okay, all right, Oh should we do a show? I mean, I don't want to be like, I don't want to be drama queen King. I don't know what's appropriate here, Like, I don't understand this. I don't understand how this or your login stuff contain. And by the way, this is not on Ross. Just let me be abundantly clear here. He's not doing anything that he hasn't done for literally how what like twelve years, thirteen years, fourteen years. It's just it's just so absolutely insane. And you have to understand we're going through a big like construction transition in the main studios in Raleigh, right It's it's a whole thing. Like I don't know that I could do a Greensboro is it right now? I don't know that I have that level of confidence. It's just wild to me, so anyway, I'll get myself in trouble. All right, I'll be an a hole after the show. Well, I'll be an a hole during the show, because you know that's what's expected. But it's just so absolutely frustrating how this continues to be an issue. But we will truck on. So Casey Anthony is a health and wellness influencer. Now that's a thing. I honestly, if you'd asked me to predict that for you know, literally any time leading up to this, would never have guessed it. But that's the thing. And then I have to start thinking societally how that works, how that like I assume, and she'd doing only fans, as bad as that sound, only because there were all of these pictures that emerged of her in public settings, basically showing off the goods right where one of the narratives that quickly became a parent during the trial, when you were seeing all of these photos of her still going to these house parties and thoughting it up for lack of a better term, like that would have been the natural transition, only because normally the way that it would have played out, we as a society would have never accepted her in the normal space. Right, she would have been a sideshow attraction that people would have looked at like, all right, let's see, let's see how you look topless. I'll probably get myself in trouble with this, but you understand what I'm saying though, right, nobody would have taken her seriously as some sort of activist advocate. Because even though yes, she was able to find a jury in Florida, who went, nah, I'm sure you didn't murder your little girl and then not called police for what thirty days? Let me just revisit what happened. Kaylee's gone and then for a month. And I want you to process that as a parent from if your kid, your baby, essentially what was Kaylee too?
Speaker 4: For you?
Speaker 1: And I don't have kids, so I'm gonna have to throw this out to you as parents, if your toddler was missing for a month, at no point would you call authority. I can't, I can't. I can't wrap my brain around that. I can't see any scenario if a two year old I knew of not even mine, not my brothers, not my sisters, not my cousins, not my neighbors, but a two not Ross's not Trevor. Not you know people we work with, not anyone. If I knew you even passively, and I knew that your two year old, whoopsie, where'd they go for a month. I'm calling. I'm gonna snitch. I'm gonna, I'm gonna, I'm gonna. I'm gonna potentially get stitches, because that's what snitches get, they get stitches.
Speaker 4: I'm on the phone with police.
Speaker 1: I'm like, this person I met once but I know has a two year old. I just found out their two year old's been missing for them. I'm calling police. I'm gonna get on that because there're two and that that's crazy. And and yet that person sits there and go, you know what, I think society would accept me as some sort of lifestyle influencer. That would be so crazy. I'm gonna play this audio again and listen to the way that she talks about what you know is her backstory.
Speaker 2: Hey is a Saturday, March first, twenty twenty five.
Speaker 3: This is my first And if.
Speaker 1: You'd done it a month from now, April first, at least, then I'd be like, well, it's probably that, it's probably not real, it's probably the other thing.
Speaker 4: And even then it would be wildly inappropriate.
Speaker 1: And yet this hey is.
Speaker 2: A Saturday, March first, twenty twenty five. This is my first of probably many recordings on a series that I'm starting. I am a legal advocate, I am a researcher. I've been in the legal field since twenty eleven.
Speaker 1: Right, you've been in the legal field as a lawyer or again, I'm gonna keep pointing this town. What do you mean you've been in the legal field? The hell does that mean?
Speaker 2: And in this capacity, I feel that it's necessary if I'm going to continue to operate appropriately as a legal advocate, that I start to advocate for myself and also advocate for my daughter. For those of you who don't know, my name is Kasey Anthony. My daughter is Kaylee Anthony. Parents or George and Cindy Anthony. This is not about them. This is not in response to anything that they have or done. That's not to say that I'm not going to respond at some point to some of the things that.
Speaker 3: They have said and done.
Speaker 2: The whole point of this is for me to begin to reintroduce myself. I'm doing this both personally for me, but in a professional capacity.
Speaker 1: It's It's one of the most insane things that I've ever seen. And then I again, as I'm trying to lay it out this morning, but like words are failing me, how crazy this is. I have to assume what prompted her to think that this would be well received. And then I realized that societally, we live in a place where you can shame stuff for Like here's what you're allowed to shame people for voting for Trump. Although that's lessening, but like you could, you know, societally, we lived in a place where you could you could derail somebody's career for that, not because they made a statement, not because they tried to wave at you and their arm was too angled and then their hand was up and you're like, oh my gosh, that's what Hitler did. Like, not any of that, just the the sheer act, which is why you had all these surprising election results where people are like, how the heck did he win? Nobody I know was voted well, nobody thought, nobody was comfortable enough to tell you, And so you you end up with the same scenario, and you could you could shame people for that, you could scarlet letter them, you could you could deplatform them. You could get them in trouble at work when it went with the vaccine stuff, if somebody went, you know, I'm not comfortable with this.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I just I don't feel like a hurried process on a new style of technology with you know, mRNA like you know, where somebody couldn't speak out of that you could literally get them fired. And yet you could have Casey Anthony come on and feel that it's just perfectly comfortable to go ahead and and and and and not even just to do something that sounds you know, generic, but to literally lean into that particular subject matter and nobody would lose their mind over it. And look, I run the gamut between cancel culture and never should have tried this culture. But yet we find ourselves where somebody thinks that this is a winning strategy and has to word it in the way that she's wording it.
Speaker 2: One of the main reasons that I'm doing this there are people close to me who have been targeted and attacked recently. They are also people close to me who have had some some recent things occur.
Speaker 1: Who and what I'm very curious the scenario here. What does that mean is that the dude who ditched his family so that he could have sex with you, because that's a thing. There was a guy and I don't know name, but I remember seeing the story not that long ago, who literally started hooking up with you. He was married with a family, and he's just like, you know, if the family this apparently, it's apparently whatever you're packing is great. That's all I can.
Speaker 2: Think about, and one necessary people needed to step up, myself included. So as a proponent for the LGBTQ community, for legal community women's rights, I feel that it's important that I use this platform that was thrust upon me and now look at as a blessing as opposed to the curse that it has been since two thousand and eight.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, so again it's it's one of the craziest things this morning. So we got that going for you coming up on the show. If you're gonna go get a looney tune, speaking of Florida, if you're gonna go Looney Tunes and decide to do some sort of justice that at the end is still vandalism, probably should check the tag on the car. So we'll all learn that together. We've got more wildfires to talk about, and we're gonna do the tariff thing. Plus Trump's got an address tonight, so it's a busy it's a busy day even in spite of whatever. This is where Casey Anthony is now a legal advocate slash LGBTQT LGBTQ plus influencer. That's the morning, that's the world you're waking up to today. So we'll get into that. And if Twitter was anything overnight, it was a Trump assassin conspiracy theory zone. But it's interesting, right, so we'll touch on those details. Let's see here, we've got some sports stuff to get into, not any not anyone who turned heel, but we got our own stuff and we'll we'll we'll document all this. But anyway, six forty seven phone number eight eight eight nine three four seven eight seven four hang on. Casey Anthony is a lifestyle influencer and activists, so she can come out and lecture us on feminine what is feminism? Killing your own kid allegedly though not apparently under the legal framework, so that you can party more. Somebody pointed this out because I was talking about the dude who literally like left his family to go hook up with her again. That's that's whatever. That is got to be amazing whatever she's working down there, So good for him. But somebody pointed out like that, now there's a dude who never has to worry about a pregnancy scare.
Speaker 4: It's that.
Speaker 1: It's a good point, right, It's you're never like because like, that's you know, that's one of the things that would stew in the back of some guy's minds. They're just like, what happens if I knocked this check up? Oh, never mind, it'll be handled. I don't know. Maybe maybe that's what's going through and I'd be irritated by that take. But that's a good one, so kudos to our emailer there. Tim Walls says he is running for president or might run for president in twenty twenty eight, and he is fueled by a handful of people online going, no, this is amazing. You should totally do that. By the way, I'm one of those people. Can I just be clear here, I want Tim Walls to run for president. I would enjoy that. That would make my job easier. The audio would be a mate ross. You want Tim Walls to run for president, maybe even capture the Democrat No nation in twenty twenty eight.
Speaker 4: You know, you know, I think he is a shot to do it. Do it feel? I feel great about it?
Speaker 1: Let's see who is he being interviewed by the New york I'll get back to the cat story. Don't worry, he said, he tells the New Yorker radio show. Because everyone's got a radio show.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Maybe their tech works better, so maybe they should have a radio show.
Speaker 4: He said.
Speaker 1: Look, I never had an ambition to be president or vice president. I was honored to be asked if I feel I can serve, I will, and if nationally people are like, dude, we tried you, and look how that worked out. I'm also good with that. But I think I offer something unique. I am considering it. You do offer something unique, Like you got exposed for being absolutely full of crap, and not just in the normal politician way, like with specific things where you had to, you know, aw shucks, an apology but not really an apology, and you never felt any shame. And I think that's what this breaks down to today. Bring back shame. Do you remember how shame used to work? I know people are like, you shouldn't feel shameful, and in a lot of cases, you shouldn't, okay. I think if you're being honest, you're being your your true self, and you're not doing so in an insane way. You're just being like, look, this is me. In the same way that maybe people felt that they were comfortable telling their coworkers and loved ones politically who they supported and what. You know what, I'm not going to be ashamed of this anymore. They're just gonna have to deal with that in certain circumstances. I agree with you. But for some things, you should feel shame for potentially murdering your child and then go into parties and horn it up. It used to be you'd feel shame about that. For coming onto the main stage and two or three of the things that are the main part of your identity, you turn out to be absolutely full of crap. The whole world knows that you were lying. You should feel shame. Richard Blumenthal, the senator who lied and said that he went to Vietnam, which he didn't, You should feel shame. But we've created a society where shame doesn't impact you. And maybe that's a problem. And look, maybe part of it is because we've decided that the only shame is not the true shame, but rather the manufactured shame. Or they're just like this person voted for Trump, so they have to be excluded from society. And we went through a period where people were comfortable doing that, where you could tell your entire family, but because you disagreed politically and they didn't care, right, they didn't care. They're just like, all right, well, whatever, you're still our brother, sister, or father or mother or whatever it is. We've created a false sense of shame, one that is politically useful, but it isn't really representative of the way that people honestly feel about things.
Speaker 4: That's a problem.
Speaker 1: So, whether it's Tim Walls running or Casey Anthony, assuming that people will accept her as anything more than a sideshow attraction is just wild to me. And yet here we are. So that's why I pair those two stories together. Now, let me get back to this cat story, because you all know how much I love cats. So this family with a twelve year old girl who's got this cat. The cat is her emotional support cat. I guess she's on the spectrum. Anyway, three weeks before they're getting ready to move, and they don't move directly from one house to the other. They have a little like two week downtime, so I guess they're staying with relatives or something. I don't know, they're staying with somebody. So Walla, Walla, Washington. It's on the eastern side of Washington. The moving company shows up. They package all of their stuff.
Speaker 4: The family.
Speaker 1: While they're waiting for their new stuff to be delivered their new house to be available in Eugene, Oregon, they go stay with some folks in Seattle, so they don't really have access to their stuff, and they're just they're dealing with this loss. They're dealing with the fact that their little girls devastated. The cats nowhere to be found. I don't know. Maybe they're hoping it turns into one of those years, you know, the story is where an animal runs away, the family moves, and then it's amazing because somehow the critter found its way to the new house and it shows up one day and it ends up in the news. Right, those are crazy stories, but they happen from time to time, and so maybe they're hoping for that. So fast forward to three weeks later, they're in the new house. The delivery truck shows up, they haul all the boxes, all the furniture in and they're unpacking and all the furniture, by the way, is all shrink wrapped.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 1: If you get a professional company, that's one of the things that they'll do, so there's not damaged any of your stuff. I've been through it. Maybe some of you have been through it. It's very nice. So it all shows up. The family's going through and unpacking and something crazy happens. They literally start unwrapping all of the living room furniture, so the the chair, the TV, the couch, and as they're unwrapping the couch cutting through it, they start to hear a noise and it's a meow. At first, they don't know where it's coming from. They just they hear this faint mewing sound and they're like, what is this say, this sounds like a cat. That's crazy. So they get the all the shrink wrap off the couch. The mewing gets louder. It was then they realize, holy crap, there's a cat the couch. Because you know how cats will get down there raws your cat, well, your cat get like down in the inside of the couch.
Speaker 4: Your cat do that?
Speaker 1: I mean especially if there's plastic, maybe there were.
Speaker 4: Cats will get anywhere. Yeah, those times were like where's eleanor where where's Elliett. We have no idea that they get out of the house, and like they just show up like twenty minutes later.
Speaker 1: Right right where you hiding and you get down in the couch. Man, there's little pockets in there. That's where the cat was. So this family realizes the cat didn't run away for whatever reason, it embedded itself in the couch and it just had to it timed out. Then the company shows up. They shrink wrapped the cat. The cat is now permanently in the couch.
Speaker 4: How long was it in the couch?
Speaker 1: For three weeks and it traveled one fifty miles inside this couch, which arguably should probably have some air cut off. I guess maybe they did. It's not wrapped that tight. So there's the cat. So now they're on the news and like, our cat's a miracle cat. The family removed Sonny Loo the cat and immediately hauled the cat to a vet, where the cat was in the clinic's ICU for three days but made a full recovery and according to doctor Dixon, the vet we don't medically, I don't have an answer how the cat survived. It'srue, well, it probably there's probably down in the couch. What do you think stewing in your couch right now? Probably some Cheetoh's some crack, especially at kids, right they'll spill stuff all over the couch gets down in there. So I guess maybe the cat had something to eat. But there's this like miracle cat. I have another theory. Maybe your cat's a demon, dude, A lot of cats are, because like otherwise, how does a non demon survive in there for three weeks? It doesn't have water? Can it maybe has some crackers whatever you fill down in the couch. So for all you cat people, man, that's you should probably hit that thing with some holy water. I don't know why the vet didn't do it, but yeah, I don't know if I'm buying that story. Three weeks is a long time without food or water, and I understand the cat had to go and get a little icyu action, but still, man, oh wait, hold on, yes, Donna, what's up?
Speaker 6: Good morning, case. I just wanted you to know that you're sounding good on iHeartRadio. Okay, good, But my mother in the kitchen with the analog radio is very upset.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're working on it. They're working on it.
Speaker 6: So she missed the cat story, which is me, Wow, that was a great story.
Speaker 1: No, why is that a great story? That cat is probably literally possessed by a demon. That's the only way to know.
Speaker 6: He's living on cereal and doritos and.
Speaker 1: He'll be fine, but not water.
Speaker 6: I know. It's amazing. Yeah, that is amazing.
Speaker 1: Well do you you have cats?
Speaker 4: Right? So?
Speaker 6: One?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 6: One?
Speaker 1: All right? So a houseful?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 1: So here, well it probably feels like that. Do me a favorite stuff that cat? Do you have a couch?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 1: So I need you to stuff that cat and the couch, and then I need you to uh shrink wrap the couch for three I just want to see how it pans out.
Speaker 6: No way, dude, you do it.
Speaker 1: You come on over, probably the thick gardening gloves. Just to be just to be clear. So does your cat have a little things that will disappear into or you don't know where it is?
Speaker 6: Yeah, she likes to go under my mother's bed.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, so under the bed and then shrink wrap the whole bed for three weeks. It just I need you to run an experiment for me, Donna, so I can decide whether this is a supernatural thing or real.
Speaker 6: They do have superpowers, you know, they really can amaze.
Speaker 1: This is amazing, this is this is perhaps the work of Satan.
Speaker 6: So I think they probably hold back, you know, fluids, and they don't need to eat like we do.
Speaker 1: Because don't hold back fluids. That's why you'll walk into a room and you'll be like, what the hell is that smell? And then it's cat urine. Like they have problem blessing everyone with their own version of Satan's holy water, which is that's true?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I am sucked because my cat drinks water constantly. She loves water. She don't want to go in it, but she wants one, you know, she drinks out of the bathroom think and she has We call it her gluck Gluck. She's got. It's a a bottle that sits in a dish and you know, it comes out whenever she wants it, so uh, and we have to sell that up weekly. So she loves water. I am amazed that the cat didn't die from the hydration.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so obviously it's a supernatural thing, right.
Speaker 6: Supernatural they are. They are very powerful. Careful, Casey.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, all right, well, if you're not going to run the experiment where the cat go to the restroom, that's a good point. I bet that couches, oh man, yeah, yeah, yeah, they don't have that in the story. I bet you they probably had to burden that couch and it probably went right up in flames. A lot of ammonia, A lot of ammonia you're dealing with there, So you're right, all right, all right, sorry, thank you, Cats, not Satan.
Speaker 6: I am definitely on cat.
Speaker 4: Eventually.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, when that cat and it sacrifices you to Mologne, yeah, all right, all right, Donna, good luck with that. I hope it doesn't end horribly so that Donna's going to roll the dice. There's no other explanation. Obviously. Look, when you signed that deal with Satan, when you sell your soul, which for a cat, pretty standard issue. This is how it pans out, all right, eight eight eight nine three four seven eight seven four. So yesterday a bill in the US Senate speaking of Satanic stuff. A bill in the US Senate failed after received absolutely zero votes. Specifically, this was the cloture vote, which would have allowed it to be voted on in a need at sixty. You didn't get it where not a single Democrat senator would sign on to a bill barring men biological men from participating in women's sports. They're all in on it. None of them would vote against it. So the cloture vote and eventually they didn't get to the bill vote. It all failed yesterday. And what's crazy is this is on the same day that video emerged of a high school basketball game where a team that had a male, a biological male basketball player on a women's JV team eventually had to forfeit because, and there's video of this, their player when he's getting rebounds, was so physically aggressive that he injured so many of the other team's players. They had to suspend the game and one of these girls had to go to the hospital who they were playing against. It's just looney tune stuff. And we had a vote over that. So there's a lot of satany going on. Whether it's the cats or whatever this is, We'll be back. Wow, Like dude, the stories people are sending me. So people lost cats in their own home for like weeks at a time, and that's a regular thing. But we had a cat growing up. We had an indoor cat. I don't remember what the cat's name was. They just called my mom just called a mama cat. And it was like a It was like a miniature Siamese. So of course its eyes are all screwed up, right. The cat was very docile, I will say that. And I try to remember what I called her mama cat. I think she had kittens when I was really really young. I don't remember it, but I remember that cat most of my childhood. I don't remember the cat ever disappearing for a couple of ross. If any of your cats just disappeared in the house for extended periods of time, we didn't know where they were.
Speaker 4: Find him though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So not's a comfortable enough amount where you're just like, ah, I got out.
Speaker 4: It tends to be like in the back of a clauset or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but they're there and you just kind of know they're there. But apparently a lot of our listeners have had cats that like they thought the cat was gone. So wait, hold on, this is this one. Email is amazing. All right, Mike said, my daughter's cat went missing years ago. We thought the cat was gone. We didn't see it for two weeks. We got her another cat, and then the cat emerge and it didn't like the daughter's new cat, but eventually they got along. So like, how does that happen? You don't see food or water disappearing and that's on the and by the way, that's on your old cat. It sounds like you're the old cat got mad that you got a new cat. But the old cat prompted the situation. Oh wait, then Boston Paul would have Boston Paul write. Boston Paul wrote, I have a glug look too. You know what, I'm sure you do, buddy, referring to our caller Donna, who was referring to her cats like water feeder is yours water? Boston Paul, I don't think yours is water, but you do probably call it that. So all right, everyone's got Satan cats. Oh then somebody's mad at me over the cat's story. Well you didn't listen to the story.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 1: The cats survived somehow, because again, when you're imbued with the power of Satan, you're able to overcome these things. So anyway, all right, we'll get calls on that if you want eight eight eight nine three four seven eight seven four. We got some other stuff to get to though, can't just talk about satan cats. One of those things is Tariff's baby, which here we go.
Speaker 7: Tariff, is there any room left for Canada and Mexico to make a deal before midnight?
Speaker 1: Why is that so great? Here we go, it's very quiet. The reporters think, I'll tell you what she is. So she's saying, were you in Mexico and Canada able to make a deal on fentanyl enforcement some of the other stuff that was threatened surrounding the tariffs?
Speaker 7: Okay, is there any room left for Canada and Mexico to make a deal before midnight? And should we expect those Chinese tariffs the extra ten percent?
Speaker 8: No room left for Mexico or for Canada. No, the tariffs, you know, they're all set. They go into effect tomorrow.
Speaker 1: And that was follow up on my colleague's question.
Speaker 8: And just so you understand, vast amounts of fent and oil have poured into our country from from Mexico and as you know, also from China where it goes to Mexico and goes to Canada. And China also had an additional ten so it's ten plus ten and it comes in from Canada and it comes in from Mexico.
Speaker 5: And that's a very important thing to say, all right.
Speaker 1: So, and it's funny because I see people who've clearly never done any research or have any understanding about how deep do I want to get into this? Do you guys know? Do you guys know what happened with Qing dynasty and the opium wars? Are you for ross?
Speaker 4: Do you know this wory?
Speaker 1: Do you want to do you know China's history under the Qing dynasty with opium wars during the eighteen hundreds? Is that because it's a little specialized, all right? So he's screening cold. Let me let me explain this to you. So and and it's really fascinating. You should look it up. So going back to so this is following the founding of the United States, but this is more of a British thing, all right. The US was really hands off on this, so.
Speaker 4: I kind of know something about it where they sort of like flooded the market there just to keep the people docile.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, but it was more than that, all right, So let me this is fun This is why you come to the show. So let's just let me get into this because I have an immense amount of useless knowledge banging around in my head. But I because I love history and not again, not all history is great. There are a lot of people who assume that opium, as it's associated with the Chinese, is a Chinese thing. Right, So you think of the visions like in the Old West or out in California, or during the railroad construction where you have these opium dens where you have like cowboys that would go in there and then they would find themselves. And there are a lot of very famous Western figures that dealt with opium addiction, including one of the Er Brothers, including wild Bill. Right, that was the thing. You see it, you see it as part of Western movies. But it wasn't like the Chinese came up with the opium. So here's what happened. So back in the eighteen hundreds when China under the Qing dynasty, Ching Ching or Chang. You'll have to correct me again. I have a lot of useless knowledge sometimes that's lacking specificity, but whatever the dynasty was, So you had this emperor of China who had opened a single port for trading. Prior to that, they were completely closed off, and so they opened cheg I think it was Chengdu was the only port where Western traders merchants could come in and trade. And the emperor at the time decided that the only thing that Western merchants could trade into China was silver, which and this was a big deal because at the time they were still extracting silver from Southern America and you know, basically conquistador stuff that was out there, and that didn't sit well with the merchants and because they were buying at the time, the UK was buying like eighty percent of the tea from China. But they didn't want to have to spend silver. So they sent a lord something or other right on a trade mission to China. And so this guy shows up in China. He makes it to Beijing with a letter literally the that is encased in a solid gold diamond box, right, because they have a whole series of gifts, and they show up to Beijing. The Emperor's not even there. He's north of the wall. He's in Mongolia modern day Mongolia, at a summer palace. So this trade mission sits there for like six months waiting for this, dude. It's an immense sign of disrespect. But you have to understand the mentality of the Chinese Emperor. China at that point, because they had all the stuff the world wants, was largely consider the most powerful leadership in the world, even more than the King of England. So the king sends these the you know lord whatever and and this trade mission to China. And what he has is a letter from the king and this gold this jewel encrusted gold box, and it basically says, hey, we want to be your big, you know, your big bad trading partner, but we're gonna need a few things. And one of the things they want is they want their own trade port, which eventually is the island which houses Hong Kong, right, which is why the British had it, And I'll get to it and access to the ports of Shanghai and like four others to be able to trade. And they want to know what it is China wants so they don't have to spend silver to get this tea. And the thing is China doesn't want anything. There's really nothing that the British have at that point other than the silver that the Chinese want. So the king who's now irate over this because it was very disrespectful. Basically, the Chinese emperor wrote this letter that says, you don't have anything that we want. Hush now, you can come to the one port, but don't screw around, and it's really really disrespected. It irritates the English immensely. So they concoct a plan and they side that one of the things that the British now has access to, and the East Indian Trading Company, which is the only authorized company at the time for the tea trade, has access to, is opium, and so they concoct a plan to essentially illegally trade opium into China. Well, guess what, it's a big hit. Everyone loves the opium there in China, and it so quickly becomes a big hit. It catches the Chinese emperor off guard. And remember this emperor, the reason he was so disrespectful is he is he views himself as emperor of everything. Right, England doesn't exist, the English Empire doesn't exist, America doesn't exist. To this Chinese emperor, his power is so finite, and so everywhere that he considers himself the emperor of the world. It's that level of attitude that you're dealing with. Well, the opium takes hold and it's called the Great Opium War, and it basically addicts millions within China, and as a result, merchants are willing to illegally trade, which was an executable offense in China. And at the time, there's even a Chinese merchant who became the richest person who probably exists in the world, and in fact, his palace and gardens this is not the emperor, this is just a merchant still remain to this day. They're the size of like the campus of unc and it's just the dude's house, and it's moated and it's got these hanging gardens. It's the whole thing. It devastated that guy's income because he was attached to the silver trade. Within a generation, that's how effective the opium wars were. And eventually it's so destroyed the China's economy that eventually the Emperor had to write a letter agreeing to terms that included opening all the ports to the British, turning over what came to be Hong Kong in perpetuity. The British didn't have to give it back. They gave it back, much like Carter gave the canal back, and it absolutely within a generation decimated the Chinese and they've never forgotten about that. That is something that within Chinese history sticks to this day. So the utilization of things like fentanyl to destabilize to a soft destabilization of enemies is very much strategic and it's important that. This is why I tell people you need to understand this stuff. You need to do your research, whether it is Ukraine, Russia, whether it is China and their attitudes about this stuff, because there's a lot more things going on there. And I would encourage you if you've never watched a documentary on this, because I'm sure I've left parts of it out to fully understand the motivation why China would think flooding markets with fetanol is more than just a business proposition. It's personal and and by the way, what the British were able to do with China was devastating, absolutely devastating. And so then the idea that you had Chinese immigrants that came to the US and would have opium dens uh. It's not like the Chinese.
Speaker 4: Thought of that.
Speaker 1: These are just folks who largely had to flee because of the turmoil that was created, and then we're back servicing with a product that they didn't think of, but rather the British introduced within their society. Look it up, learn some stuff. Go ahead, we're gonna learn some weather right now with Ray Stagic from the Weather Channel. He looks some stuff up because he's got a doppler and here's what he found.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, might have to use the doppler tomorrow as some we've got, yeah, a line of storms coming in and some of those storms are potentially strong, maybe severe, with some wind and maybe hailing there. So Storm Prediction Center's got a slight risk and now they've even put in an enhanced risk that's basically for eastern parts of the state, so it doesn't cover the triad Triad slight risk triangle points east out towards the outer banks.
Speaker 5: Tomorrow enhanced risks, so it's a little bit higher.
Speaker 9: So now we're going to see a little bit more in the way of stronger storms and probably our first real legitimate shot at severe weather here now that we've gotten into March.
Speaker 5: I know we're only day four, but here we go.
Speaker 9: Clouds are already starting to increase mid upper eighties. Today, it get a little bit breezy, but still pretty dry. The Weather Service still holding with the statement about the increased fire weather risk today, and then it's tomorrow we'll start to see the showers come in. It looks like around midday from west to east, basically late morning to the west, and then midday early afternoon until about two or three o'clock we'll see that line come through. So there could be some wind and hail and yes, even a chance of maybe some tornadoes emb better within that line. So Tomorrow is going to be our active weather day. Temperatures met up or sixties with a gusty breeze. Things should settle down tomorrow night and we'll be left with sunshine for the rest of the week.
Speaker 5: So casey again.
Speaker 9: Today, good Thursday, Friday, real good. Dry weather's going to return. Cool night's coming back along with slightly cooler days. Tomorrow's the day though, I think from let's just say the morning till about three o'clock in the afternoon, as these storms come in from the west. Looks like a thin line, so move through pretty quickly at least the worst of it. But there is that chance a pretty good chance of severe weather for some Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, you can't have severe weather on the same week that you have the worst time adjustment of the year.
Speaker 5: That's right, that's coming to this weekend.
Speaker 1: Yeah already, man, No, I don't accept it.
Speaker 5: Back to work.
Speaker 1: We're talking an hour, okay, all right, all right, there you go, race stagic working on some stuff. Hang on, we'll be back, all right. So what do you know about Armenia? What do you guys know about Armenia Other than the it is the country that has the largest percentage of what's the word I'm looking for? Others are where I never remember the damn word for this where basically the citizens of the country left and so now there is a higher population outside of the country of ethnically primarily Armenian people than there is in the country. By the way, I've actually this is crazy. I've been to Armenia. I've been to the capital of Armenia, which is Jevrin, because I did this thing for a lot of years where I wanted to travel places most people don't travel, and it's a very fascinating country. It's one of the oldest Christian nations in the world. The they have Lake Severn, which is this big lake there that has all these old monasteries around it. So if you think of like old European style monasteries, very ornate places, they are littered with them there and it's it's really fascinating. But as one of the oldest Christian nations, except most of the people within are people who are Armenian. They can't leave their country because via roadways, because they're surrounded by a bunch of countries that hate them.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 1: So this is who borders them, Azerbaijan, right, which is primarily Muslim nation, Turkey primarily Muslim nation. They don't like them. I ran to the south and then their northern border is Georgia, and not Atlanta, Georgia, but Georgia the country phone number eight eight eight nine three four seven eight seven four.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 1: So I was getting into the history of the Armenian genocide because you know, that's what we do in the morning. But I promise it has a very new and real world things. So I was talking about Armenia, the dyspora of the Armenian people. There are more Armenians that live outside of Armenia than in it. It's one of the unique features of the country, which obviously speaks to really the horror that was the genocide perpetrated by the Ottoman Empire, which is Turkey now starting in what like nineteen fifteen or something like that. Again, I know way too much random stuff, but here's the thing you need to know. If your Armenian or your heritage Armenian, you're not a fan of Turkey and Turkey it is a political football to even use the term Armenian genocide. They've never acknowledged it, even though it's pretty clear that between about seven hundred and fifty thousand and a million and a half our Armenians were killed, okay, which is which is higher than the population of Armenians that are even part of of the And I mispronounced the word. I always screw this word up. But diaspora, the diaspora, which is essentially the population of people that live outside of a country, Okay, And it's it's one of the very unique things. So they're very sensitive about it, is the point that I'm making, So pass forward to this. The LA Kings, the hockey team, decided to have an Armenian knight. Why because the city of Los Angeles has the highest population of Armenians, not in Armenia than anywhere in the world. Half a million Armenians live in Los Angeles, just in Los Angeles. It's much higher when you take in the whole US. So with that in mind, they decided that they were gonna have some merch. Right, if you have a theme night at a sporting event, you got to have like the big foam finger, you gotta have the bobble head, you gotta have you know, whatever it is. So they decided that they were going to go ahead and they were going to give away a like scarf flag thing. Okay, it's got red, blue and yellow, which are the colors of the Armenian flag. And if you show up to the game, it's got the team logo on it. You're gonna get one of these collector items. So how could this thing have gone horribly Well, here's why the apology is happening. Yes, the team released a statement Saturday. I didn't see this right away apologizing for the giveaway because the scarves, which are in the color of the Armenian flag and bear the La Kings.
Speaker 4: Who were they playing.
Speaker 1: I think they were playing the the Salt Lake team. Now the Salt Lake city's got a team. If you don't know, all right, here we go, and they were selling this thing in the team store. They have apologized and are now offering the ability of anyone who was at the game or who had purchased this thing on the team store to bring it back or to ask for a prepaid shipping label then send it in because whoever put the promotion together had the scarves manufactured in Turkey, the genociders, right, it would be like, hey, it's it's it's it's Polish Jewish Recognition night. Here's your swag manufactured by a BMW or Volkswagen or something like. It's not a good look. And as you can imagine, people were immediately outright apparently they were outraged. At the hockey match, somebody looked down and right on the tag where it says, hey, you know made in it didn't say USA, didn't say Taiwan, didn't say China, it said Turkey. So yeah, this is the statement. We, the La Kings and our partners at Rank and Rally, which I guess was the event, want to apologize to all our friends in the Armenian community and beyond for the oversight. YadA, YadA, and then here's how you send this thing in what does this say? We source stock and sell merchandise from a select list of manufacturers that are officially licensed and people quote the project managers were unaware of the item's production origin. Yeah, you probably were, but you probably were because you didn't check. So how you screw that thing up that badly is actually pretty impressive. I'll give you credit. I'll give you credit for that right there. So they say there, now do they mean too? Obviously not. But again, when you're when you're gonna do something like that, you're gonna have all these specialty nights, you got to have somebody who has I don't know, just a kernel, just a kernel of institutional or historical knowledge, I guess would be the way to put that. All right, eight twelve here on the CaCO Day radio program, Ross, is that the new protest song right there on the button bar? Is that the one I just sent you? Okay, all right, dude, I just read I just read a term that I hate. That is a thing. So you, as you know, can you can you put the other protest song up?
Speaker 4: Songs up?
Speaker 1: I know we got a couple to choose from. H I'll get to that. All right, people are sending me a story. I've already gotten the stack. Don't worry about it. Okay, we got it, We got it.
Speaker 4: We got it.
Speaker 1: So as you know, as we have a torture, do we you with on the show, even at times when digestively, I've been unable to do the show, So Ross torches you, tortures you.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: There have been a whole lot of protest songs recently, and they're not real good. They're not real good at all. The singing's off key, the word changes are wildly unnecessary. And as a result, we've played him here on the show. Some of you have felt that we've been torturing you, and that's that's obviously that's not been what I have been attempting to do. But it's important you understand the news that's going on, right, so we get stuff like this.
Speaker 10: They keep on moving fullward, keep on mold far, looking forward, keep on moving f never turning by. I want to do that, never turning back.
Speaker 1: I don't want to look back.
Speaker 4: They might get you. Trump is not He's not. It's a different thing Trump.
Speaker 1: In fact, our first president expressly rejected.
Speaker 4: The title It's a history listen upon a history, lesson upon a history turning by right, you know what?
Speaker 1: Virture your eyes from the king turning?
Speaker 4: The president can't stop.
Speaker 6: The fascist, but he's not republic.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 1: So yeah, we tortured you with that, and we tortured you with this.
Speaker 6: Which side are you on?
Speaker 4: I'm on the side of that, not the king.
Speaker 1: Are you all present? Which side are you on? Which side are you on?
Speaker 4: We're a fighter.
Speaker 6: Against jog.
Speaker 1: Rhythm, then are wells will fight from down to dusk? Are we inside?
Speaker 4: Are you on?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 1: So you got all this stuff going for you. So with that in with that in mind, this article right here laid off workers excuse me, I'm sitting there starting to do that. Hold on, I need a drink. All right, Here we go laid off workers from the National Oceanic and Atmosphere Administration, right because this is the big freak out this week. They're firing all the uh the meteorologists, right, and then the storms are gonna get us. And hold on, if you keep this up, I'm not gonna hold on. You don't even know the new story, sir. Hang on. The National Oceanic and National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration decided yesterday to gather to protest what's going on. As Doege made some tri I think there was like two buildings that they said that they're gonna go ahead and offload because they're not using them or they're not fully using them, and of course that requires people to stand in protests. Well, now they have released and this is a term I've never heard of, a brand new and this is this is one of the activist groups, the brand new rapid Response Choir. I'm gonna say those words again. So the Moonbats now have a rapid Response choir. So not just rapid response protesters, which is a hallmark of Washington. And as I pointed out when I was doing Radio Row up there, they sent like these cats to us, right, the rapid response protesters, and they stood out in front of the Phoenix Park Hotel where we do the radio row every year, or though we haven't done it this year because the organizers not with the company anymore, the group that put it on anymore, so I didn't get to see him this year, But every year they had like six or seven you know young you know, like twenty early twenty something protesters that are just like I don't say they're rent of protesters, but they basically are. They're just rapid response protesters that can show up and hold it. They're not passionate about anything, they're not inspired, they're not inspired by, you know, any particular individual item. They're just at the ready. So the idea that they've now elevated this to a rapid response choir is friggin hilarious. But I will say they're much better than their non rapid response choir counterparts, which I was not expecting. So yesterday, the rapid response choir, which we'll be ready for all the different protests over all the different doge cuts, probably in perpetuity, showed up to sing their little protest song. And you know what they've been practicing. Yeah, I mean they're a lunatic that's not half bad.
Speaker 4: Far better than this.
Speaker 6: Which side are you right?
Speaker 1: Where are you on? Which side are you on?
Speaker 7: This?
Speaker 1: They this is the first one, the other one I just played is the second, and this is now the third. Like they've they've definitely refined I'm moving, I'm movie, I'm moving, I'm moving, I hate I'm walking. Here to quote, it's a pretty famous actor, which by the way, that wasn't even in the script. All right, I have to turn you off because people are going to torch the station. So yeah, now we have the Rapid Response choir and they were singing. By the way, if you don't know, this song is called stormy Weather. See it's very thematically perfect. Yeah, right, like that's remarkably better Ross. You just had to dub this in. Isn't that a lot better singing than the previous protest songs like more.
Speaker 4: On key more. Yeah. I think the reason is because they're an actual choir.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, yeah, yeah, the rapid response choir. Like I appreciate the effort here, Like it's the whole story and the reasoning and the fakeness of all of it is very off putting. Right, these are not people with this is been their individual issue for so long. It's just that they're all they all wet dream the sixties, if I could just use that term, right, they all think that they're still they're still in the sixties because that was the good times, that was the flower power. That's where you could eat the acid, not the blue pills. Don't take the blue pills, Wavy Gravy says, so, but you know, take the other ones, and then you could sit there and you lock arms together, you could sway back and forth while your girlfriend, who doesn't use razors for anything, is basically exposing herself. And you know, you could feel like you're changing the world, but in reality, we're not. We're not there anymore. And the stuff that you're fighting for is manufactured and it's not real, and people recognize that. And so you got to put your best foot forward. So what do you do. You go ahead and you get your rapid response choir so that you can sing whatever krusty protest song you actually need.
Speaker 4: But that's that's what it is.
Speaker 1: Kudos to the organization for all of it, because if I'm gonna get tortured with your insanity, with your fakeness, it's a good choir. They're not crazy, they're just getting paid. Yes, that's the That's what I'm pointing out. Like, they can actually sing, and I'm impressed, even if they're misguided. Have you heard that at your church doing their thing right? You'd be like, all right, I'm feeling the spirit.
Speaker 4: Right, not singing this, But.
Speaker 1: Tell me about that little light of yours. What's it gonna do? What's that little like it's gonna shine.
Speaker 4: That's good news.
Speaker 5: Thank you. Rapid response choir.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean I mean good for them. There is a market and they filled that hole. Right.
Speaker 1: Yes, this is I could just come on here and be a jerk about it, but I'm actually impressed with this version of you.
Speaker 4: You know, they're sitting back and they heard the other protest songs and they're like, dude, Yeah, they're like, what do we do about you?
Speaker 1: Given choir is a bad name, given singers a bad name. So again, kudos to you. I'd like to lay it over some other music. Let me try this. Yeah, yeah, rapid response bire. Oh they just turned heel ross. Oh, the whole choir just turned heel.
Speaker 4: Do you think he's gonna be wearing jeans? Now?
Speaker 1: Do you think you'd go from George to jeans? I think he's got to go to board shorts. Man, I think you got to stick with what you know, kind of that window of things.
Speaker 4: Yeah, some people are saying black shorts.
Speaker 1: He's but he's wearing basically black jorts in the Actually when he turned heel, I guess they're gray. But yeah, man, I want to hear a rapid response. John Cena choir. You know you wanted to. You know it'd be amazing.
Speaker 5: We'll be back.
Speaker 1: So the Daily Show jacked our whole bit from yesterday. Is this what you're telling me? Ross is just has just informed me of some other thiefs. So yesterday brilliantly, if you heard the opening of the show, and since we were on the air at least.
Speaker 4: In the morning in both markets, jeez man.
Speaker 1: Maybe you did yesterday. Did I think a very brilliant job of laying out what happened Friday in the Oval office by using the analogy of the Zelenski meeting along with the decision by John Cena to take it to no longer be a face, be the good guy, Be the sixth time world or sixteen time World champion, Be the guy who holds the record for the most Wake make a Wish cancer kid visits, right, the People's champion to turn heel in a minute at the behest of the rock by kicking Cody Rhoades right in the junk and then beating his face in with fake gold rolexes.
Speaker 4: Right, we.
Speaker 1: Combine those two to I think do a very brilliant job of explaining it using the John Cena incident as an analogy.
Speaker 4: Now only did we come up with the idea, but it took what two seconds of planning? Yes, I sent you the.
Speaker 1: Text set a text back, and we didn't even coordinate the bit because I wanted it to sound natural.
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I sent you the story on what Saturday or Sunday? And I said, well, the first hour of the show is done right, We're going to be fine. We no pre show meeting about it. I was nothing. I understand completely. We're going to start up the show. We did not discuss it.
Speaker 1: No, I just said, hey, times changed over the weekend, a guy was in a stitch. I don't remember how I put it, it was so off the cuff.
Speaker 4: But driving into work that day, I said, the beginning of the show is gonna be we're gonna start talking about something. It's gonna sound like we're talking about Zelenz's Landstrom. We're gonna actually switch it up on the audience and we're gonna be talking about John Cena. Right, We're gonna be.
Speaker 1: Like this man who literally was unmatched and turned in front of everybody, and it was so shocking that nobody saw it coming. And then god, job, what the hell are you doing right, we.
Speaker 4: Just start playing the audio, playing the music. You know, we got it? Yeah, Oh my god, job, what the hell are you doing?
Speaker 10: The always.
Speaker 4: That was yesterday?
Speaker 1: So what does the Daily Show do? John Stewart opens, He does the exact same thing, and he even makes a fake Winston Churchill quotes like I did. But but Winston Churchill didn't say, if you want to be the man, you gotta beat the man. Although it would have worked, it would have worked, It would have worked right, because they did.
Speaker 4: They would beat the man. You have to beat the man.
Speaker 5: Yes, on the beaches.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's where you beat the band everywhere. And so the Daily Show did? You said? So Ross sent me what is his eight and a half minutes of what? What is what is the half? Our show? Twenty three minutes on network on television? Twenty three minutes? Right is his actual show? So literally a third of his show was just our stolen bit.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but he's brilliant, it says, right there, the brilliant Jon Stewart, Yeah, brilliant.
Speaker 1: No, he's wrong, he's one hundred wrong because his analogy Cody Rhoades is Zelenski, the rock is Putin, and the US is John.
Speaker 4: Cena, limousine riding, jet flying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, as Winston said, styling and profile. Remember how he would style in profile?
Speaker 4: He would yeah, he up in the air there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was this thing. But he stole our bit. He stole our bit. He did a third of his show on it. And he's wrong, by the way, he's wrong when you get down to the news of it.
Speaker 4: The studio is bugged.
Speaker 1: I it must be. It must be what's interfering with the Greensboro broadcast, right, it's it's it's tripping some stuff. And then and then we have the inability to get our show on the air there and not just because of the construction.
Speaker 4: I do have to say, I do enjoy how we started the show yesterday and we didn't even like plan that. We just get we just knew, just went at that first break. And you even said, you're like, we didn't even have to plan that.
Speaker 1: Nope, nothing just worked.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 1: It was good. We made people learn what turn heal meant. We had grown adults had to look it up so that they understood what the hell we were talking about. We did them a service. Now they will know because you can use that in other parts of your life. Right, you got a coworker you thought you got along with, and then all of a sudden they tattle to the boss about SUNY's turn. Heel bro, you can use that in your life. Just for John Stewart, it's so lazy man. But then also he uses it to make the point that somehow Zelensky wasn't like the whole thing is very simple, and it's just and I'm so frustrated because it's such.
Speaker 4: A dangerous game that we're playing.
Speaker 1: Right you have this big conglomerate of people who absolutely want the US. They won't admit it, they'll say, oh, no, that's not what I mean, but it's the only logical way forward. They want the US to sit there and say, if you fire another bullet at the Ukrainians, our military is going to come in and decimate you, which would be blood and treasure, disastrous for the US.
Speaker 4: We'd win.
Speaker 1: I firmly believe that we would win. And yes, Russia is in a more decimated position, but they're not going to go quietly because there is this inability to recognize the situation as it exists right now, is that Ukraine is not going to get all their territory back, especially when he's factor in CRIMEA. They're not going to get it all back unless there is an absolute decimation of the Russian military and Russia. So a scenario was thought up, and it's a scenario that we have used. And I will repeat this for people who didn't listen, who are only interested in stealing our bits. The situation currently exists that if the US has an incentivized partnership with Russia, and I don't mean security guarantees, I mean an incentivized position with Russia, meaning we have US workers, we have US companies with financial interests in the Donbas and other areas of Ukraine. Right. I'm not some idiot who hasn't paid attention to this, and I have no love for Russia. What Russia came in there and did I understand some of the thinking. But I also understand that they waited and they found opportunities where they could go ahead and do this, where they thought the repercussions would be minimal. And so what you do is you stake US financial interests in there. It's not just about shaking down the Ukraine for minerals. Some of it is about recouping the three hundred and fifty billion that we've sent. But it creates a scenario where Russia has to sit there and go if I fire a missile into this area and there are US financial interests there, I am the one escalating it.
Speaker 4: And this was known.
Speaker 1: And frankly, that meeting with Amy Klobashar and Chris Murphy and our own Tom tillis, by the way, that scoundrel where they puff this dude up and they're like, you should not you know, I don't know why you'd accept this deal with This is Chris Murphy I'm quoting, by the way, I don't know why you would accept that deal with Trump. He's taken advantage of you literally minutes before. This meeting was absolutely disastrous. And by the way, there's video of the Ukrainian ambassador who was sitting in the audience for this thing, whether her face buried in her hand because she realized how dumb this was.
Speaker 4: Them asking for the security guarantees, Like I don't understand that because the whole reason, right, like, hey, we want to join NATO for security guarantees was like the line in the sand for putin.
Speaker 1: That and Finland joining NATO. People don't realize that they finished border, especially on the north side. You just think of Finland as one you know, Oh, it's one of the Norwegian countries. You don't realize that Finland has an extensive military. They have a militarized border with Russia because Russia so flipped out when they joined NATO and part of the agreement with Ukraine and people are forgetting this back in the day, give up your nukes, but there won't be eastern expansion of NATO which has taken place. And the former administration Biden, when asked if he was okay with with Ukraine joining NATO, didn't say no. And again, it doesn't make Russia right, no, but it just makes it the reality of where we are.
Speaker 4: You can under that is the reality of the situation right now.
Speaker 5: Correct.
Speaker 4: And Russia sees this as a threat. Well, why does Russia see that as a threat? Oh, I don't know. Look at the history of Russia.
Speaker 1: Well, also look at what happened when Russia decided to put some missiles into Cuba.
Speaker 4: What did we do?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 4: Countries so keep trying to go into Russia, so they want to buffer there. They see it as a threat. And Putin saw that as a threat and he said if you do this, that's going to be the line in the sand you cannot cross. Correct.
Speaker 1: Okay, So by this thing that this lifeboat that was offered there doesn't make Russia the winner in the sense that we think Russia is a good guy. It's just the reality. Sometimes you just got to deal with the reality of things. How many times has something gone wrong in your life that you're never gonna fully recover from? You just have to stop the right you put all Oh you bought the hawk toy coin. Right, you bought the hawk toy coin because you're dumb and you did it and you're just you know, because the girl said the things that she goes on in your head.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, stop. It was a good meme. It was a funny.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Really, are you buying the e coin? You see, that's what all the coins. You haven't launched it yet, but rosing about that would be like buying the e coin to stop the bleeding from the hawk toy purchase. Okay, Sometimes you gotta go ask was this was dumb?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I told you my studio is bugged. I was gonna call and ask Dave Ramsey about that later today. Oh sure, yeah, go ahead, that's my plan. Let me know how that let me how that phone call goes. I don't want to be predicted, but I think I know right, and and so for for for.
Speaker 1: That lifeline to be rejected and then for everyone to act like, well, no, this is crazy. What the White House has to do is they got to go all in on this is all these people who are not going to have to go serve even though they can. By the way, if you're between the ages of eighteen and sixty, you can join the Ukrainian Army. Did you know that if you're between eighteen and sixty you can sign up. You go five for Ukraine. But that's not what you're talking about. You're talking about the people that are sitting down at BRAG right now having to go over and do it. And I'm sorry I didn't serve in the military. But I also don't feel that it's a good use of the time for our listeners sitting at BRAG or sitting at Seymour Johnson or or you know, on one of our marine bases in Le June or whatever it is. I don't feel that they need to go and decimate the Russian Empire right now. I feel that we have other options, and that's one of them right here. Or send John Cena. Let him get on it. He can run around and kick all the Russians right in the right and the Giblets man. See how that goes?
Speaker 6: All right?
Speaker 1: Raced agic with a quick weather because I.
Speaker 5: Went too late there? Oh all right man.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately it's not necessarily.
Speaker 9: All positive, So notes today's the positive day, right, a lot of negative tomorrow. Mid upper sixties today starting, clouds already starting to come in, but still some leftover sunshine, especially the further east. Tomorrow is the transition big front which is already producing severe weather blizzard out across the upper Plains. That front's rolling east, not the blizzard, and we'll have some showers, even some thunderstorms tomorrow. Slight risk to an enhanced risk of severe weather tomorrow. It's like late morning through early to mid afternoon from west to east. So be prepared tomorrow for potentially a watch and then potentially some warnings, whether it be severe and or tornado warnings. All the risks are on the table, so I have to watch that. It'll be quick moving line, but a lot of severe storms possible. Nonetheless, gusty wins even outside of storms, and then the cooler, drier arrow settle back in for the rest of the week.
Speaker 5: And I confess I bought the Trump.
Speaker 1: Coin, not the Trump point Trump did you.
Speaker 5: No, I didn't, but I got the Trump all right.
Speaker 1: Well, and then you get the E coins, so then might have to all right, man, thank you appreciate it. We'll be right back.
Speaker 4: Oh, good morning, Casey.
Speaker 11: The esclading trade war worries investors. Stocks took a pounding yesterday and the futures are lower across the board this morning.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 11: President Trump is proceeding with twenty five percent tariffs on goods from Canada and Mexico. The US economy, though, gets a couple of votes of confidence. At a business conference in Sydney, the CEO of Goldman Sachs said the nation's economy should be okay despite the uncertainty about global trade. David Solomon sees only a very small chance of the economy tipping into recession this year, and Blackstone chief executive Steve Schwartzman said his firm polled executives at two hundred and fifty companies, none of them expect a recession in twenty twenty five. A big drug store chain could be taken privates, or to say, Sycamore Partners and Walgreens dotting the eyes and crossing the tes on a deal where Sycamore would acquire Walgreens for about ten billion dollars. Chipotle Mexican Grill was among the relatively few winners on Wall Street yesterday. Chipotle said new terror on products from Mexico are going to weigh on its bottom line. The chain is a major buyer of avocados, but the CEO said the company intends to absorb the higher cost and not raise the price guacamole. And Casey, there was a second close call at City Group last spring. Source to say a lot of money was almost transferred to a customer's account and error. A City employee who is handling a transfer accidentally copied an account number into the field for the dollar figure. Had it not been caught, six billion dollars would have been transferred. And even bigger error involving trillions of dollars came to light last week. Both that happened last April.
Speaker 4: Casey, how do I get in on that?
Speaker 6: So?
Speaker 4: What was it? Like? Eighty one trillion? Right?
Speaker 1: The other dude done?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was it was in the trillions. Yes, that's right.
Speaker 1: I'll take six billion, don't get me wrong, but I'd prefer the trillions. So all right, well, hopefully, hopefully we'll find out. All right, Jeff, thank you very much for all right, have a good day.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Absolutely. By the way, this is insane. I just saw this thing. This is absolutely insane, but not surprising. I'm and by the way, I'm gonna say the North Carolina Teachers Union and then people can you they're not a union because they can't collectively shut up. They can show up with their little red power fist t shirts. Okay. And by the way, the majority of North Carolina teachers are not in the Education Association, so fear not, your kids teacher is probably not a lunatic. Okay. That's which is good. Morale among North Carolina's This is from News and Observer. Morale among North Carolina teachers is above the national average, but could be higher. Oh really, okay, all right, well that's fine. You know everybody, people get down the dumps about their jobs, but what do they need? According to new polling by Education Week nationally Before I get to North Carolina nationally, forty three percent of teachers who responded say that their morale would increase if they had more DEI in the classroom, and North Carolina was among seven states were the majority of teachers pulled, so the majority of poll teachers in North Carolina, which again doesn't it doesn't actually mean all the teachers. This is why this polling is so useless because teachers who actively aren't part of this joke union thing are generally not as big a moonbats. Okay, some of them might be, but a lot of them are. Most of them are. The majority of North Carolina teachers say that their morale would improve if they could inject more DEI into your kids classroom. Linda McMahon couldn't turn You know what, Linda McMahon needs to turn heel ross. That's what I'm thinking, right, she needs to come out whoever's the head of the union, right, they're just they're out there, McMahon's holder, they're holding the belt whatever, and then McMahon right to the giblets. That's the only way to fix this.