Speaker 1: One to one point, katiewb with fallon and cold. Apparently we have the thing is I was gone for a week. I come back, You're gone day one sick. I am glad you're better. Although you know that there were conspiracy theories. People were texting and that they think it's your house you're staying in because they're like, no human should be sick that often. And I go, they go, it's something in his house. I go, yeah, his kids.
Speaker 2: House.
Speaker 3: My house is built in like eighteen forty so probably lead or something. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Feel like your house would give you the neum virus. I feel like a little moldy. I don't know.
Speaker 3: While you were out, I set up some interviews with some people and actually I got I know, you're like initiative. What that's a new illness for him?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know. I like it.
Speaker 3: I have somebody on the phone. Okay, super important person that you actually came in contact with recently on your vacation in Hawaii. Okay, he goes by, mister Finn.
Speaker 1: Sorry, what, mister Finn, what are you talking about?
Speaker 3: Let me step out? What you wait?
Speaker 1: Hold on, you're telling me we have an interview that you set up and you're gonna step out, and you give me any time to prepare.
Speaker 3: Any question about you, You'll get it. You got it.
Speaker 1: Also, for the record, I don't remember meeting a single person by the name of mister Finn.
Speaker 3: Well you kind of met, but kind of didn't. But a little bit. Let me do it here. I'll answer it and then you.
Speaker 1: I can literally hear your heavy breathing through the phone.
Speaker 3: What is this?
Speaker 4: Cult?
Speaker 1: Hello?
Speaker 4: Hello?
Speaker 5: Who is this? It's who's mister Finn?
Speaker 6: Dolphin?
Speaker 1: What is this? I did not meet a dolphin on vacation.
Speaker 3: Remember when you were in the ocean.
Speaker 4: Yeah, here's the thing.
Speaker 3: All these tourists come to Hawaii for vaca.
Speaker 4: They get in the water door and they're taking all these pictures with their cody at.
Speaker 1: So wait, you're the dolphin that was that? It was in the ocean when I was taken out by a wave and my hat and sunglasses were lost.
Speaker 7: Got them?
Speaker 3: Wait?
Speaker 1: Wait, you have my hat and sunglasses?
Speaker 7: I put that on a marketplace.
Speaker 1: Wait, you haven't under the sea Facebook marketplace.
Speaker 4: It's a hustle area is actually an area is actually in on it with me?
Speaker 3: When he goes up and brings us stuff back down to seat.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying, It's getting dumber by the second.
Speaker 1: All right, well, I hope you got a decent penny for my Amazon sunglasses and Door County bucket hat.
Speaker 6: I got a couple of feet pigs too, Creeper.
Speaker 1: This is the Fallon and Cold Show.
Speaker 3: It's not pun for Histo.
Speaker 1: Went all right, this is actually a crazy one. A lot of time in our Histo really segment, we go way back in time. We go to like the medieval times or something. In this lesson, we go back to the year two thousand. Who okay, to something that happened here in Minnesota. And now I didn't live here at the time. You were you born yet?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I was. I'm born in ninety four for sure. Sick.
Speaker 1: So this just blew my mind. Basically, if you live here, you and you were alive during this time, you probably remember this happening. A student failed the math portion of the Minnesota Basic Standards test, and her father was like, that's really weird, Like my kid's smart, good at math, Like why on earth would my kid fail this? So the dad demanded and requested to see the exam. Any threats to sue for access to it because they're like, no, we don't do that. He's like, no, I don't believe my kid failed. So this led to the discovery of a series of scoring errors, which resulted in incorrect math scores for forty five thousand, seven hundred and thirty nine students in Minnesota, and as a result, seven thousand, nine hundred and thirty five students who were initially informed that they failed had actually passed the test. So this one persistent dad hadn't demanded to get these tests back, hadn't threatened to sue, like eight thousand kids would have failed a test that they did not fail.
Speaker 5: And it became like a whole thing.
Speaker 1: By the way, because it affected so many people. When they discovered this, they basically had to reach a settlement because there was like a lawsuit to like basically get these kids some like money towards college and stuff.
Speaker 5: It was really crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's I just know all the dad things so highly of his children, because.
Speaker 1: For me, my mom would have been like checks out, well, yeah I was terrible at you and I are in radio. We're terrible at math.
Speaker 3: And my mom would have been like geometry is better.
Speaker 1: Luck next time you got this so anyway, that's crazy. And uh, I guess four parents did sue and they settled with the plaintiffs for seven million dollars paying all of the students who missed graduation because kids didn't go to graduation because of this, by the way, paid each of those kids sixteen thousand dollars. Here's in the long run, it's worth it. But you work your entire like childhood to go to graduation, that's so insane.
Speaker 3: I should skip my graduation. I was partying on a pontoon. But anyways, here's the thing.
Speaker 1: Every story you tell somehow it's trashier than then it last.
Speaker 5: And I don't even know how to possible.
Speaker 3: Don't even have actually rock there too, lawnchairs.
Speaker 8: Why, here's the thing.
Speaker 3: That's what those testing things are so crazy because it's like you just sit in a you sit in a room. You like you got forty five minutes to do this. Your life depends on It's like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, calm down, chill, dotty chill, as you like to say, all right, that is your history. Really, we're gonna come back with your pop culture minute on Katie w b Katie w Aside from Lindsay Lohan, my favorite Ginger has a new song. I love it, Ozzie Zam. I think I'm saying it right. I don't have a British accent. I hope you like it. It's Katie w. B. Okay talked about this yesterday your pop Culture Mint brought to you by Ovo Lasig and Lenz. But uh, Mike White and the composer for The White Lotus Mike White creed of the White Lotus. By the way, the TV show, the composer and he split. They went different directions. But then Mike goes on the Howard Stern Show and said him quitting the show is a B word move. He just like ripped into him because the guy basically announced before the season three finale aired aired that he was quitting and not returning. And that's kind of how Mike White found out, and he just thought it was like such like a cowardly move. He says that Mike's I think that guy got caught up in his own success and felt like he was too good to get notes from Mike Okay, and their creative differences got blown out of proportion and that's why he left the show.
Speaker 3: I heard that It's true about a lot of composers, because I saw somebody else talking about like you don't even know what you want till you hear like I create what you are you don't understand.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, he said that White Lotus is getting a fourth season, and it sounds like Mike might be happy. He won't be around. He said that he would sit around the set and would give him dirty looks, and he said like he thought I was a chimp or something. It was so weird. Yeah, that's very bizarre. The iconic full House House went. It was listed on the market. Now if you don't know, it's in San Francisco, so obviously very expensive area anywhere or anyway. But then it's on the iconic post Hard Road, so it's like all these houses that are postcard worthy, very beautiful, fancy. They listed it for six and a half million June last year. It fell short of that a little bit. It's only four bedrooms, by the way, sold for six million dollars though, and you realize you're taking on the fact that people will be taking photos in front of your house constantly.
Speaker 3: You could do something like put up a Venmo though, like here's a Vemo sign.
Speaker 1: People do that.
Speaker 5: Whatever, I'm pretty positive.
Speaker 1: They have something like that in front of Carrie Bradshaw's stoop in that's what's up New York City. Fun Fact didn't didn't use it, didn't leave anything when I took my photo. But I also wasn't disrespectful. They have like a little chain there because I don't want you to cross it. I didn't like cross it to get a better photo or anything either. Yeah, I'm a very respectful person.
Speaker 3: That's what they say about you.
Speaker 1: They claim that Blake Lively apologized to Taylor Swift and she has accepted her apology and they're moving forward, if you care about that. Also, Billboard ranked the twenty five best female rappers, and Nicki Minaj topped the list. I'm not that surprised by that. The biggest news of the day for Good Old Cult to Rayah returning to YouTube today after a four month hiatus. Hawk Tua's podcast is officially back.
Speaker 3: I'm I'm really interested to see what she says about her cryptocurrency, because that's why she disappeared.
Speaker 1: So what I don't Fun Fact, I'm not surprised. Do you know everything about her? I don't follow Hawk too.
Speaker 3: Okay, so she sold all this cryptocurrency, and it was like this huge scam and like people just like basically got their money funneled out of their accounts and like didn't get anything from it. So then she was on a live stream. Somebody confronted her. She said, guys, I'm actually getting sleepy and tired. I'm gonna go take a nap. And she's just been gone for four months. That's a lot map So people are waiting basically like what is she gonna say?
Speaker 1: That's crazy? Yeah, I didn't realize how sketchy it was. It's actually just so she just thinks maybe the dust what were you? Okay, Actually, let's rewind for a second. I blame every idiot who bought crypto from the Hawk to a girl. Yeah, you should be embarrassed and you deserve to lose your money for investing in that. Honestly, I don't even blame her. She shouldn't be canceled. She's just she No one looked at Hawk to them, was like, this is a smart financial woman.
Speaker 3: One of my friends got wrapped up in a dollar iPhone scam. Is like you paid a dollar. I'm like, all right, dude, that's on you.
Speaker 1: That's like my stepson got a pair of I don't know what they're called, not air pods from like a vending machine.
Speaker 5: He thought he had like the.
Speaker 1: Best deal and they literally died within three seconds. He's like, oh wait, they didn't come up the chargerero I'm like, yeah, because they were vending machine shmare pods. Yeah, would you expect it's too going to be true? It most likely is? That is your pop culture minute. Katie w B one O one point three Katie w B with ballon and Cult time for anyone listening who has been a minute, by the way, since we've done this, and I am I'm using this as an opening of.
Speaker 5: Like horrible horrible travel.
Speaker 1: Okay, anyone listening who had a travel day from hell. Now, you weren't here to hear about mind cult. You only got like a little tidbit and text from me. But basically coming back from Hawaii there we were supposed to have a layover in Dallas, Okay, storms were there, We got diverted to Houston, sat on the runway for three hours, three hours. Then they were like yeah, I mean we'll try to reschedule you, but we're rescheduling all these people. One gate agent working hundreds of people in a line. So we were like, screw it. There were no other flights out of Dallas over six pm, and that only sorry out of Houston, that only got us to Dallas. We'd have to stay the night work. We don't want to spend another night in Texas. So we rented a car, drove to Austin, canceled our Dallas flights, got Austin flights that flew into Detroit. When we got on the plane in Austin, there was a drunk person who caused our flight to be an hour la eight.
Speaker 5: Oh my, they had to remove him from the plane.
Speaker 1: We got to Detroit dramatically late, like an hour late, so we're gonna miss our connecting flight in Minneapolis. We ran through the airport by the luck of God knows what. That flight was a little bit delayed. We made it to the plane twenty four hours of travel with a five year old dude, and she actually didn't cry or do anything once.
Speaker 3: It was crazy if you sleep at all on the plane at least or no, a.
Speaker 1: Little bit, a little bit. But then the couple of them, I was so stressed out. And then when we were on the flight from Detroit, to Minneapolis. Jake and I weren't buy each other, and then I couldn't find the car key, and my prayers. I started being like, oh my god, I hope he has it, because if not, we're gonna get to the airport.
Speaker 5: I don't have my car key.
Speaker 1: He did have it, by the way, So anyone listening who had a travel day from hell, someone actually texted in for this, So we'll get to that when we get back. You can text in two five, three, nine, two to one. Anyone listening who got a terrible sunburn or has a super hot partner. That's another thing.
Speaker 5: I discovered how hot Jake is looking these days.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's pretty tight.
Speaker 1: He's always been hot. But then he was like going shirtless on hikes in Hawaii. I saw that there was one thing workouts are working. There was one pick where he was rocking in he had like a backpack. I don't know what he had on. I was just looking at his body alive.
Speaker 5: My daughter always in the pack.
Speaker 3: I didn't even see chest.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So in these categories, give us a call six five, one, nine, eight nine katiew b. Anyone listening who had a travel day from hell got a terrible sunburn or has a super hot partner sixty.
Speaker 5: Five one nine eight nine katiew B.
Speaker 1: One on one point three KATIEWB with Fallon and Colt.
Speaker 5: I wanted to mention this.
Speaker 1: By the way, Colt and I we took a little break, but we used to do every Tuesday we would drop a new video. And by video, I'm aging myself that it was basically a reel on Instagram where we take famous scenes from famous movies, but we make on Minnesotan and it's back baby your spoiler. Today we made mean Girls Minnesotan and paid oh my to one of the most important dates in Minnesota history. If everyone talks about this date, if they lived in Minnesota in the year, here's your hint of ninety one. But go check out the video. And to go even further, if you interact with the video, you comment maybe what you were dressed up as that Halloween or something like that.
Speaker 5: Interact with the video.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna buy someone coffee in the comments you follow us Fallon, FA, L E N and cult and that's our name on Instagram. So nice failed the five dollars coffee. Calm down, you have to have Venmot's let's get the rules in order there. Let's do anyone listening who had a travel day from hell, got a terrible sunburn, or has a super hot partner which category you fall into.
Speaker 9: So I was actually traveling with two of my nieces and we were coming back from Mexico and one of them was a baby, she was just about to be one. I ran on a diapers.
Speaker 6: They canceled our connection flight in North Carolina, and I was stranded in an airport that I had no idea how to get around.
Speaker 7: Luckily, the airline got the hotel room because it was like the.
Speaker 6: Middle of the night.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what did you do about the diaper situation?
Speaker 6: The hotel had, you know how they have the little snack area, they had a diaper.
Speaker 1: Oh, I've been trapped with like my daughter before and no diapers, and it's brutal. Number one. Number two, I learned through this whole fiasco that if it's weather related, they won't give you a hotel for free.
Speaker 3: Isn't that messed up?
Speaker 1: So messed up? I like, it has to be a maintenance issue, and they'll do anything to claim it wasn't a maintenance issue.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they don't care. They're like, dude, sleep on the floor problem.
Speaker 1: Yeah, good luck sleeping the airport. Thanks for calling. I'm glad you got it figured out.
Speaker 3: Katie with to B. Which category are you fall into?
Speaker 4: Travel from hell?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yikes, tell us about it.
Speaker 4: Okay. So I grew up military, and when we were going from the States back to Germany when I was about eight or nine, we were at atually stuck at the airport for like three to five days waiting for a flight out. We slept on our suitcases underneath the stairs at the airport three to five days.
Speaker 3: What happened because.
Speaker 4: With the military stuff, you had to wait till a plane's going your way.
Speaker 1: Oh, my god, you would think they would treat our military a little better.
Speaker 3: My god. So they didn't give you like a time frame. They were just like, hey, stay here three days, five days, maybe five.
Speaker 1: We are not sure.
Speaker 4: Yep. Basically there's pictures on my Facebook of us sleeping on our luggage under the stairs.
Speaker 3: How old are you?
Speaker 4: Eight or nine?
Speaker 3: And do you ever think that your dad just made a mistake just didn't want to admit it.
Speaker 1: No, No, that's funny. Well you made it back, welcome home, right? Thanks for calling in Hi, which category.
Speaker 7: You fall into Hi, I fall into the sunburn category.
Speaker 3: Wait, okay, how badly sonburned were you? I?
Speaker 2: Like, I have scars across myn hire back from being so sumburned.
Speaker 5: Oh god, where did this take place? Why weren't wearing sunblock?
Speaker 1: What happened?
Speaker 6: I hate the feeling of sunscreen, and so I was snorkeling in the Virgin Islands and.
Speaker 4: It was three hours sling before I knew it.
Speaker 9: I was sunburned across my entire Bet.
Speaker 3: You were probably starting to get summerned ten minutes in.
Speaker 1: Dude, probably, Oh your back was just exposed. Oh what's worse the feel of sunscreen or that agonizing sunburn?
Speaker 3: Sunscreen was just sticking to the story. Thanks for colling. Hello, okay do you up with to be? Which category? Do you fall into?
Speaker 9: The sunburn?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Where were you?
Speaker 5: What happened?
Speaker 1: Why?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 9: So I was doing the indoor canning and I did not It wasn't too bad of the.
Speaker 2: Sumburb but it was like so bad, like it was just like on my eyelid. Oh ever, since then that eyelid is like white, It doesn't ham anymore, It just burns, and.
Speaker 7: Like even the hair is like on my eyebro.
Speaker 1: Wait, didn't you wear the little didn't you wear the little gongles? What were you thinking? Oh my god, you gotta protect your eyes. That's crazy.
Speaker 7: I think it like killed the melanin of whatever it's called in yours in my skin, like right there because it's hot like everywhere else will.
Speaker 2: Hand, But does my eyelid saves white?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, it's haunting. One on one point three Katie w b with Fallon and Colt. The stories we got about the sunburns we're getting so brutal. One girl said, you got such bad blisters on her legs floating on a river in Texas that to this day she can't get in hot tubs because of the nerve damage because she didn't use sunscreen.
Speaker 5: Use your sunscreen.
Speaker 3: I know somebody who just does a wet suit everywhere he goes, like anytime he's outside, dude, all the way, he's totally covered.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I'm just a lost bathing suit like every day in Hawaii on olive pretty much for like one day, just honestly because I was lazy and I want to overly have to someun block.
Speaker 3: You get the thing. It's like, dude, flawless don't even have to worry about it.
Speaker 1: Absolutely. So sometimes you're you hear something will do like a normal or note point, Oh it's so disgusting, Like absolutely, nope, that's not normal. But this is a different take. What's more unhinged? We're gonna give you two situations. We will go back and forth and decide which one we think is more unhinged, and you have your take on that as well. We'll do it in five minutes one on one point three Katie w B with Balin and Colt. What's more unhinged? I want you to sit and think about this for a second, like, I'm very curious what you actually think here. Is it more unhinged to keep tone out clippings in a jar or to name all of your plants after your exes?
Speaker 3: Paja wig case.
Speaker 1: I feel like personally the toenails that is like, can't get past it. It's so gross.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but first of all, what else are you doing with the toenails.
Speaker 1: Throwing up that way?
Speaker 3: Stupid question? Wait?
Speaker 1: Wait, can I tell you something and I won't call the person out. I was talking to my friend on the phone the other day and she was like yelling at her boyfriend slash fiance and she was like, that is so weird. Why do you kill up your toenails like that?
Speaker 3: He's home, was supposed to do it.
Speaker 1: He's in the background. She's like, found, I'm gonna send you a picture, and he was getting mad, like, don't send her a picture right now. He takes like a cub or target bag and puts his hand or foot in it and then clips it so that they don't shoot everywhere, and he's like, how else would you do it? She was like, She's like, you just do it like on the ground, like sometimes you had to a random toenail flies And he's like, ooh, that's just ghosting, Like this is way more efficient.
Speaker 5: But I laughed very hard.
Speaker 1: I am too.
Speaker 3: That guy's psycho for sure. Okay wait, hold on, ton.
Speaker 1: Okay, keeping a jar of your tol clippings is that more unhinged? Or naming your plants after your exes.
Speaker 3: That's just crazy. The plants after the axis is like, it's it's it's funny if it's one, but if you have like multiple axes where you're just like running through like Keegan or whatever, like I don't know, like Kyler or Keith.
Speaker 1: At least the names of the girls you nedd in Michigan because it would make Keegan and Kaike.
Speaker 7: What was it?
Speaker 3: I don't know, just you know what I mean? Though? Yeah, I think if you have a jar of your toenails, where are you going with those? It's kind of like, what's the word eclectic?
Speaker 1: It's it's it's weird, it's disturbing, it's not artistic, it's it's like, this is what has been. There are a few things that come off the human body that are more disgusting than toenail clippings.
Speaker 5: Few things.
Speaker 3: What about the little dead skin on the bottom of your feet?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's not my problem, that's the poor lady the pedicure places problem, though, true. What do you think I think the toenails? I think very the toenails. It's way more an inch to keep a jar of toenails is so much weirder. The naming your plants after your exes? Do I think naming the plants after the ex is normal?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: Why why do you have a jar toenails just.
Speaker 3: To remember like what used to be? I guess, And like this is like your reincardinated like a phoenix coming out of this.
Speaker 1: Okay, no, absolute. If I went to someone's house we were dating and they had like a jar of their toenails serial.
Speaker 3: Killer, would you take.
Speaker 1: I'm done, You're a true Would you just ask me if you take a little swig.
Speaker 3: Balan and Coles.
Speaker 1: This report is sponsored by Whole Foods Market. Today's Trending with Fellon and cold On one.
Speaker 8: On one point three.
Speaker 3: Katie w B.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I don't know how I feel about it. Now, call me someone who.
Speaker 1: Doesn't like change.
Speaker 3: But where are you going?
Speaker 1: The bringing animals out of extinction? And part of me likes it, and part of me's like why, well scared, but I'm also intrigued. So the dire Wolf, this thing vanished ten thousand years ago, but then Game of Thrones came out and was like, oh, those wolves are sick. I wish we had one of them through oct quote wish we had one of them. Turns out they were able. The scientists are crazy. They were able. Didn't watch Drassic Part clearly took the DNA of a gray wolf to recreate the dire wolf. By the way, they have a stronger job than the gray wolf. They also grow to one hundred and fifty pounds compared to the one hundred pounds a gray wolf reaches. How did they do this magic? Okay, here's what they did. They basically already have created two males and a female. They're being raised on a secure two thousand acre nature preserve. What could go wrong? So they took DNA from a thirteen thousand year old tooth and a seventy two thousand year old skull and made healthy dire wolf puppies. So there are three puppies about six months old.
Speaker 3: I don't like it. I don't like somehow Joe Zat is gonna get his hand on one of these puppies. He's gonna do some sort of something.
Speaker 1: You know, it's only you know, it's only. We're only a year out from a dire wolf doodle. Everything's a doodle now. Every every Tom Dick and Harry dog has been mixed with some kind of doodle. So a dire wolf noodle is around the dudle. It's coming around it is.
Speaker 3: How far is it gonna go? Are they gonna start? You can't bring back a raft right or like a t rex? I don't know you. I not learned no from the cinema.
Speaker 5: Well they're like, dude, one hundred and fifty pounds.
Speaker 1: Most Americans are obese right or heav than them. We can fight them it sure, I don't know the reasoning, but I remember seeing like that they were working on bringing back wooly mammoths as well.
Speaker 5: I'm not joking about them. It's not one of my stupid jokes.
Speaker 3: It's real. Somehow, mister Beast is gonna work his way in here. The YouTube is gonna be like the last one to survive the Wooly Man. But there's something wins with a one hundred thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: Honestly, that's more of a Jake Paul situation, and that might be one piece of programming he puts out that I would watch. I don't know. There's no doubt gen Z they're trying to shake things up in the workplace. The latest they believe, I don't know, dog, I've got coughs. The latest they think women should get time off during their time of the month. They call it a menstrel leave. Seventy eight percent of gen Zers believe they should offer this and that it's a necessary health accommodation.
Speaker 3: Considering men are laid out when they get a little sniffle. I feel like that that sounds fine. Women should get that, for sure.
Speaker 1: I don't know how I feel about it. I don't Maybe at least they should get to work from home. Well, the thing is like how some people have horrible ones though, like I have an average when the first couple of days are rough, but it's not like the I can.
Speaker 3: Well, someone's gonna be used in it a little too much and then the ball all right, I gotta start tracking your period, which I just feel like shouldn't be my alle.
Speaker 5: No, they should not be tracking.
Speaker 1: But yeah, if you're like getting it, like the birds who says their grandma died like twelve times, like how many grandmas do you have, you're gonna start tracking it. You're right, that could be be an interesting one. Also, if you love the e bike situation scooter situation Minneapolis, don't worry, they're bringing them back. Saint Paul could also be doing this. The vendors line and Spend could be out there very soon. They've picked up a little little agreement with them, a deal for twenty twenty five, so that could be really cool. Addition, we used to have those and that is your trending don't forget where to come back. We have your after school pop quiz, your chance to win tickets to see The Twins a four pack of those when we come back, sellin and business.
Speaker 3: The Twin Cities Auto Show, presented by Quick Trip is gonna roll in the Minneapolis Convention Center this Friday. Is the place to compare hundreds of movies in every category, including some vehicles that aren't even on dealers' lots right now. The fan favorite features are coming back to the Twin Cities Auto Show this year, including the Electric Luxury Land, Unique Classic Cars, and Camp Jeep. And once again, the Twin Cities Auto Show is going to spotlight the works of local nonprofit Cars Against Crime Foundation, where they'll display famous vehicles from Batman, Back to the Future, It's Scooby Doo. Get your tickets at Twin Citiesautoshow dot com.
Speaker 8: This report is sponsored by Macy's one.
Speaker 1: On one point three KATIEWB with Salin and Colt. I am so excited to partner with The Twins again this year, and each week throughout the season, they're giving us a couple of four packs to give away, so we're doing those. Just the heads up here you're like, oh, I want to be ready for this. Tuesdays and Thursdays are when we're doing those. So it's a four pack of tickets to their game on Sunday, April thirteenth, and uh.
Speaker 5: It is four tickets, which is very nice.
Speaker 1: If you simply play our afterschool pop quiz, you can call now six five one nine eight nine KATIEWB and we just ask you some trivia questions. If you get the most correct, because you do have to compete against someone else, you win the tickets. And I want to throw this out there too. I do have a promo code that helps you save so you can get twenty five percent off of your tickets single game tickets throughout the season if you use fallon SA L E N twenty five. And who doesn't like to save money?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Someone posted that she and her like partner went and with fees and everything using my code. It was with twenty five dollars for both of them to go. I'm like, what, I don't know where they sat or hopings did that, but I was like, dang, good for you. So hello, what's your name?
Speaker 4: Allison?
Speaker 5: Allison?
Speaker 1: All Right, Allison, let's get your competitor on here.
Speaker 7: Hi.
Speaker 1: What's your name?
Speaker 9: Hi?
Speaker 1: It's Amber, Amber and Alison. You are competing for the Twins tickets today. We're gonna ask you some questions. If you know the answer, you chime in with your name, and if you get the most correct, you win. Got it?
Speaker 7: Okay, got it?
Speaker 1: Sweet?
Speaker 5: Question number one?
Speaker 1: What family of instruments does the piano belong to? Nobody? All right? Percussion is the answer? Percussion? Question number two? What is twelve times four?
Speaker 3: Amber? Yes?
Speaker 1: Amber?
Speaker 3: Forty eight?
Speaker 1: Amber bird, little mathematician on our hands? Here, okay, here we go. Question three? What is the only US state made up entirely of islands?
Speaker 6: Amber?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Amber? Why is Amber? Congratulations? You got a four pack of tickets to see the Twins on Sunday, April thirteenth. Thank you, You're very welcome. We're gonna come back with your unbelievable Story of the Day involves teeth.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry in advance, it's weird.
Speaker 1: Angel, It's the unbelievable Story of the Day on one oh one point three kt WB, Gonna blow your mind. This is a surgery that was developed in nineteen sixty but can still be used today. It is called the tooth in the eye. Have you heard this? I'm gonna spit some knowledge here. Freak out a little bit now. The technical term, technical phrasing of this, We'll see if mama can get it right over here. Osteo adanto carato prosthesis.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, you're talking about osteo guidostros aiothesis.
Speaker 1: Yes, exactly perfect tooth and eye surgery. So this was developed by an Italian person in the nineteen sixties to restore vision in patients with severe corneal damage. You cannot benefit from traditional cornea transplants. This is what they do. They go in for a tooth, usually like a canine, and a surrounding bone are extracted from your mouth. Okay, they extract do They drill a hole into the tooth, They prepare the tooth and bone, they insert it. They implant it in the patient's cheek for a few months to allow tissue to grow around it and form a blood supply. Then they retrieve it from cheek and surgically place it into the eye, replacing the damaged cornea. And it literally lets people see again. I world did a single person come up with this idea? Ever?
Speaker 5: Science is crazy, It's so crazy.
Speaker 3: And I don't understand. It'd be like if my guy doctor Kirby Johnson a wise decision, teamed up Ovo Lacy and Lens and they come up with a new routine to like save vision.
Speaker 1: That'd be crazy. Also nice plugs. Yeah, but uh again, this is still performed today, mainly for patients with extreme corneal scarring from conditions like burns or autoimmune diseases.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what point do you just say like, I'm okay, just not seeing.
Speaker 1: Why would you say that as opposed to trying this If you already aren't seeing, you would try whatever eyes.
Speaker 5: It's very importantly on your eyesight.
Speaker 3: I'm putting like a tooth in my cheek and then like it just feels like you know what, it feels like a low quack a little bit. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: But it works. I'm sure when he was like talking about it, his wife was like, nokay, john it sounds good. And the first patient was like, I mean, what, okay, you sure this will work. He's like, em, we'll find out. Yeah, we'll find out. We're gonna come back. These are questions you should ask in your marriage. Not trying to stress you out, but they say that it will keep your marriage healthy. And we're both married, so might benefit us, all right, and you in five minutes if one on one point three.
Speaker 5: With Palin and Cal we have to get new music.
Speaker 1: Anytime we talk about anything with relationships, this is what you choose.
Speaker 5: And it's just so.
Speaker 1: I don't think you can find anything better. But I also just don't know if you can find anything worse either. It's weird. It is so if you're married or getting married, you know, they always say like you should like to hate your partner, you should check in with each other. Benny Blanco actually had a couple of mind blowing things for me recently. In an interview. Number one, he said that guys like always act like women are so hard to understand. They're like, they tell you what they want all the time. By the time they're like yelling at you and getting mad, it's because they've asked you to do something over and over again and like you just don't listen. Yeah, so anyway, he uh he. He mentioned something that really stuck out to me, which I talk about in the I'm Still Fun podcast with Jenny, which a new episode came out today you can check out.
Speaker 5: But I found these questions.
Speaker 1: There are hard questions to ask yourself in a marriage, and there are seven of these. Okay, col you're already not listening, you're looking You're not even looking at me. What's my middle name?
Speaker 8: Oh not?
Speaker 3: Wait? What is Rachel?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 3: Stop it?
Speaker 1: Hard questions to ask yourself in a marriage. Do I make it easy for my partner to bring up their feelings and needs? Or do my reactions make them hesitant?
Speaker 3: Now I feel like I'm always but I'm just trying to figure stuff out.
Speaker 9: Though.
Speaker 3: When ever, Jen like dumpsaw this negativity on me, I'm like, I'm like, dude, all right, I'll find the source. I'll fix everything right now.
Speaker 1: No. Question number two? Have I been treating them like a roommate or the love of my life? Question number three? These are hard questions to ask yourself in a marriage. Am I giving to my partner the same love and care I want to receive from them? Oh?
Speaker 3: Everyone's saying no, no, I'm not.
Speaker 1: Has my partner been a priority or are they getting the scraps of time and energy left over after all of life's demands? Now that one from time, how that one hits you?
Speaker 3: Call?
Speaker 9: Well?
Speaker 3: From time to time, I feel like that's necessary. So it's like, you know, I got you.
Speaker 1: When you have a newborn, you're in survival mode right in certain phases through your kid's life.
Speaker 3: But if it stays there for too long, yeah, that's when it's like, you know, a couple more.
Speaker 1: Hard questions to ask yourself in a marriage. If I lived from if I live from this, Uh, look, what does it say if I live from the premise that I am teaching my kiddos what love looks like?
Speaker 5: What I say, I'm doing a good job?
Speaker 3: Yeah based? Are you modeling what you want your kids love life to be?
Speaker 2: Base?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well I don't know about their love life, but yeah, well exactly how they handle relationship?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Do I step it up as a team player when things get tough? Or do I allow challenges to divide us? And finally, if someone asked my partner how loved they feel right now on a scale of zero to ten, would it be on the low or high end. I'll share these on our Instagram page in case you want to go through those with your partner later. Yeah, you could ask them, if you could ask it to them and be like, hey, do I make you feel like this? Or am I doing a good job with these or whatever?
Speaker 3: It's it good to check in the last one about like are they feeling love? That one's triggy because people show love in different ways. So if you're doing like all these tasks around the house and you're like, you should not love you. I'm doing like all the stuff, right.
Speaker 1: But that's why you should. But then they're like, find out what your partner's love language is. Are yeah, like mine, acts of service? I want Jake to do stuff for me.
Speaker 3: He's doing things.
Speaker 1: He's doing things all the time. He's so busy doing things. But we're gonna come back, by the way, hopefully those give you a little little little thank piece today, Like, oh no, what everyone came to our show for was to question everything in their marriage. So you're welcome. We're gonna come back with clip quiz on Katie w b. It's clip quiz on kd wbed. That a fully employed hero who we still forced to come in and play games with us.
Speaker 8: Yep, still giving out charity time.
Speaker 1: That's literally what Max said recently, the charity work.
Speaker 8: Really.
Speaker 1: Oh damn, it's been hurtful out here, guys.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it is Ted.
Speaker 1: What's new in your world? You ready for our little game. Anything exciting happening.
Speaker 8: You know, starting a new job. That's been interesting, it's been exciting, you know, new chapter. I'm employed. I'm making money for myself, so that's all.
Speaker 1: Love to see that.
Speaker 8: No longer living off the government.
Speaker 3: Let's go huge.
Speaker 1: That's exciting, all right.
Speaker 8: No, you guys are my number one.
Speaker 3: And that's what you told them right before the hire. You were like, listen, I have obligations.
Speaker 8: I donate my time to the radio.
Speaker 3: Nice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you guys have a charitable like you know how like most have a what is it like a public service day? You get a day off of work? Okay? Perfect?
Speaker 3: Every week?
Speaker 1: Every week? Yeah, here we go. Let's uh. Colt is gonna host clip quiz today, plays a clip of a movie, a song, and then we have to guess the year. Ted usually dominates, so this should be interesting.
Speaker 3: We're gonna have foling go. First fallin your movie is here's the deal. I was in a situation gallavanting through the forest. I came across your tower and oh where is my statuel?
Speaker 1: Tangled?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I was about it. I was like, are you sure?
Speaker 9: Now?
Speaker 3: Your song is Summer after high School?
Speaker 1: When we first Kadi Cherry to Sage Dream, I got in your mustang to Radiohead.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's not teenage Dream, the one that got away away.
Speaker 1: You're right, sorry, i'd coffee. Okay. I want to say that I don't have no idea when Tangled came out. I'm the one that got away though. Should hit a very specific era in Katy Perry's world. Should, but I don't know what it is. So I'm going to say it's twenty ten yo, Okay, nice, got coffee on the song three Day, Ted, your movie is going on.
Speaker 3: Something stinks in the.
Speaker 8: Glory and I are making breakfast for everybody using a dehydrator which never cooks anything above one hundred and fifty degrees.
Speaker 3: Those are pancakes. They're ocean pancakes. They're great. They look like you cut them off an elephants.
Speaker 8: Okay, that's Adam Sandler, but got he cranks out so many Let's go.
Speaker 3: Pixels grown ups.
Speaker 1: That movie.
Speaker 8: I like the movie too.
Speaker 3: And if anyone's gonna know a song, Ted, it's you. It's you.
Speaker 8: Pelic shopper burn and smoke, Louis bag Station with the priceless.
Speaker 3: Gloves I like, and then gets some bling town guys. To lux your mom. When I get to hit me full of that cat back to the garfish can still not holland money in the problems. That's how we do it. Make it rain, make a shower, blow big time. I'm doing big things.
Speaker 4: I've been doing the right.
Speaker 1: No idea what that is.
Speaker 8: I know that's Birdman, But Birdman's probably on the remix to one of his hundreds of artists that he signed. Is it let it rock by like Kevin something?
Speaker 3: Oh, you're so close, it's I made it.
Speaker 8: Kevin Rudolph, Kevin Rudolph Rudolf.
Speaker 3: Why even you were gonna know that?
Speaker 8: I know a lot about music, but Kevin Rudolph slips the mind. I hope he's doing well me too.
Speaker 3: So what what year do you think this will happen to the Lord?
Speaker 8: Two thousand and eight?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I don't think it's ever happened.
Speaker 9: All that.
Speaker 3: All right, well, we'll be back.
Speaker 1: You can still beat me round too.
Speaker 3: Two to zero. We'll see what happens next.
Speaker 9: You know, I'm patient, So why would you leave me waiting outside the station?
Speaker 1: It's clip Quiz on k d w V Round two clip Quiz and and I think for the first time in history, I'm going in with two and you're going up a zero test.
Speaker 8: Say it ain't so oh for three.
Speaker 1: I'm not getting cocky though, because you have proven yourself to be very good at this game, and you can very well come back and beat me. So I'm gonna be chill, ChIL, chill, chill. Daddy Colt is hosting. We play a clip of a movie a song, and then we have to guess.
Speaker 3: The year and fallin your movie is and the squares?
Speaker 1: Hey, Malcolm, I don't know you worked at kmart and apparently the hair on top of your head didn't know it either.
Speaker 3: What do me favor like this? I think I got something in my teeth?
Speaker 1: What is it?
Speaker 5: Grown ups too?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 8: It is salin like just watched it yesterday?
Speaker 1: Yes, grown up all?
Speaker 5: But what has comfort movies?
Speaker 9: All?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: Here is your song? You still be even? No chance? Really the sky comes fall for you? There's nothing.
Speaker 5: No I know the song.
Speaker 1: I can't think of anything about artists, title anything.
Speaker 3: Do you know what said?
Speaker 9: Is it?
Speaker 8: Hey brother? By a Vichy?
Speaker 3: That is right? That is corrected.
Speaker 8: That's a really beautiful song.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna be honest with you. That song was so overplayed to me that it is burned in a bad way into my I know. Oh jeez, okay, so grown ups to a veachy.
Speaker 5: Hey brother, I have no idea when this came out.
Speaker 1: I'm going to go if it was the first movie was twenty ten, I'm gonna go. I don't know, maybe twenty thirteen.
Speaker 3: Oh dude, yeah, wow, it's over. It's over.
Speaker 2: Jeez.
Speaker 3: Okay, well let's see. Let's see it'sad if you would have even you know, here's your movie? What what? Because?
Speaker 1: What if people show.
Speaker 3: Up coup You're nervous about what they think.
Speaker 1: I'm nervous to do it. I'm nervous to get up on stage and perform for people.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't need to say.
Speaker 8: Is this La La Land?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 1: Another beautiful movie, hard though it's hard, it's beautiful now.
Speaker 3: The first round I said you would know this song, and I feel like you will know this song this round?
Speaker 7: What is money.
Speaker 3: Like Beatles? Got the big Belly Roland? She thinks she loves me? I think she's.
Speaker 8: This is Black Beetles by the Wonderful Infamous duo.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and what is Race Backwards? You love it? He knows everything Okay, do you know the year though?
Speaker 8: I want to say that was twenty sixteen, Yes, because they had the mannequin challenge.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, God, at least you got the year.
Speaker 8: Yeah, at least I got something on the board. I'm happy with that.
Speaker 1: Hey, not bad at all.
Speaker 3: Three to four actually you had four to two. Oh, so you do a little better than you thought.
Speaker 8: Briddy was fallon and you kept it humble too. You're turning a new leaf.
Speaker 1: No, I'm still got a bad attitude. Don't worry.
Speaker 3: I'm so real. Cue for sure.
Speaker 1: It's the pop Culture Minute with selling.
Speaker 3: And cult on one on one point three kd W b Oh, there's.
Speaker 1: So much drama. Can you believe it? Can you smell it?
Speaker 3: I can't. Actually, as soon as I walked in, I.
Speaker 1: Was like, I did forget deal on arth this morning, So that could be part of it. Could be, but I did apply it later in the day. Nice, Thank you so much for acknowledging that. Okay, the Mike White, like I don't know composer deal and you might be like we were talking about I talked about a little bit yesterday. In case you missed it. Mike White, the creator of White Lotus. He had a falling out with the composer, the guy who makes the music right and now he went on Howard Stern and basically said he's him quitting and basically doing an article saying he quit over creative differences with such a B word move and he says glad he's not coming because he'as in four is happening. He basically confirmed that. He's like, I'm happy he's not coming back. He's like he'd sit there and just stare at me and like make these faces like I was like a monkey or something like what are you doing? And yeah, you wouldn't want to work in that situation. I could see both sides of it, but I don't know. Talk Tua does her thing. Uh, she's back on the grind after her crypto mess, and she's made her way to Hollywood for a cameo in Glenn Powell's new Hulu series called Chad Powers. What are they doing? Why? Why? He's too good for this? And she's back from her she's back for her podcast for all of the I don't know the twelve men that might listen to our show, they're horny and listen.
Speaker 3: To Hawk to his podcast Cult the saddest thing that's ever happened to me in my life, like even including just the traumatic childhood everything was seeing how many downloads she gets on her broadcast, a million over a million.
Speaker 1: We have to remember a colt and I've been working in radio for like a bazillion years. You it may not sound like we put any effort in, but we actually put a ton of effort into our show every day, coming up with four hours of content every day, and the and the Hawk to a girl just did a single hawk tuah.
Speaker 3: Just millions of months.
Speaker 1: Listen, how much more money than us.
Speaker 5: It's like, we can't live in that world.
Speaker 1: Ah, excuse me. I ran through the airport the other day and I've had a really bad cough ever since, and I'm actually worried that something's wrong with me, and that I also just think I have the deep secondhand smoke issues you kicking up that dust. They there's a guitar that Kurt Cobain smashed up and it's up for grabs. You know, you could always buy this memorabilia. And he smashed it during their European tour. While they started bidding on it, and they say the minimum bid, the starting bid, is thirty thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: That's actually decent.
Speaker 1: I guess pleas mean you're getting it for that. That's just what I'm going for, you know. Speaking of another kind of kind of piece of memorabilia, the full House, iconic San Francisco house just sold. They listed it last June for like six and a half million dollars. It did not sell. It's gone down. They bought it for six million. Now, this house isn't a really it's first of all San Francisco, so super expensive area. But it's also part of the Postcard Row, which is like an area of San Francisco. It's obviously very beautiful. You could take photos for postcards. It's why it's called that, I believe. And it's just it's really nice, and it's a four bedroom house. And I have a hard time believing I would want to spend six million on a four bedroom house where I know randos are constantly going to be taking photos out front.
Speaker 3: I just, yeah, you're just doing that to flex on everybody, right, Like I got the I got has to be, has to.
Speaker 1: Be, uh hbo said. The third and season of White Lotus, the finale took in more than six million viewers, and season two ended with four million viewers, so it went up even more and Billboard magazine ranked the twenty five best female rappers, and Nicki Minaj topped.
Speaker 5: The list, which is really cool.
Speaker 1: She was followed by four acts who debuted in the nineties, Missy Elliott, Lauryn Hill, Lil Kim, and Queen Latifa, which is very cool. Speaking of rappers, we have Kender Klamar tickets. We also have Scissa tickets because you know they're together. They're together. I was joking yesterday that for the past two weeks, not a single person has asked me how I'm doing. They have been like high found, how are you. They've been like you got more of those Kinder clamar and the tickets. I'm like, I have a name, I have feelings, but we do have those. We're gonna play rock paper Sizza, I love katwb all right, all right, I don't know how this is gonna go. Okay, well, let me give you an example of how it's gonna go. We're gonna get you KINDRICKLEMARINSS the tickets right now because or what katiewb, you should make us your number one free set on the iHeartRadio app it's free, get you in. I don't know, maybe quicker just sam like like like we talking about.
Speaker 3: They're not like, yeah, I want to Like the only reason I want to go obviously for the music, but also I just want like, dude, just imagine everyone's gonna be like a minor just like hitting out. The whole place is gonna have some crazy energy.
Speaker 1: I'm really bad with rhythm, and I feel like I would miss it, like I'd be waiting for it the whole time and just like be like I'd be like half a beat off.
Speaker 5: Dang it, I'd ruin. I'd be upset already coming too soon.
Speaker 1: That's not why you want to go, by the way, you can call right now to play rock paper Sissa. By the way, six five one nine eight nine kdw B. That's not why you want to go. You have had a pair of bell bottoms in like flaars in your closet, true, since you were in high school. Which hilarious that you think you're gonna fit into your genes from high school.
Speaker 3: I have an extendo pack.
Speaker 5: What does that mean?
Speaker 3: I have a situation where.
Speaker 1: You look at the maternity jeens where extends over your belly exactly. Okay, good for you. You can explained how this game is gonna work. By the way, Hi, Katie w B. What's your name, Kelly, Kellie? This this could be a big day. This could be a big day you. Now, let's make sure you were calling in for kinder Calmar and scissor tickets, right of course. Okay, I just want to make sure you weren't calling in for I don't know something else, a song request to ask what's going on in traffic on three ninety four. Okay, we cleared that up.
Speaker 3: Cally. Here's how it's gonna work. Follon's gonna say rock paper scissors shoot now. Soon as soon as she says shoot, you say which one you're gonna choose, rock, paper or scissor? Okay, okay, and I'm gonna say it at the same time. If you beat me, you get the tickets. If you don't, we move on to the next person.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, okay, let me be clear on my my position. I say rock paper scissors shoot, and you both immediately have to yell it out. Okay, are you ready, Kelly?
Speaker 8: Yep?
Speaker 5: Okay, rock paper scissors shoot, rock rock.
Speaker 3: You have not to cheat and you didn't. That was crazy?
Speaker 1: Is it best of three or just one?
Speaker 4: Just one?
Speaker 1: Okay, here we go. It's called rock paper scissor rock paper scissors, shoot scissors.
Speaker 5: Okay, we're gonna get this. We're gonna get this.
Speaker 1: Rock paper scissors, shoosh. Okay, one more time, one more time, one, two, three, rock paper scissors shoot rock?
Speaker 7: Oh rock?
Speaker 3: Nope, all right, we gotta move on you.
Speaker 1: Hi, Katy w B. What's your name? Tisha? All right? Keisha?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Kishas came to play Kaisha?
Speaker 1: Are you writing to beat colts?
Speaker 2: Ask?
Speaker 3: Absolutely? All right? Now, when found those rock papers? Is a shoe? Immediately you say what you you choose? Okay, yep, got it all.
Speaker 5: Right, rock paper scissa shoe paper.
Speaker 1: It you immediately beat him. You're going to see kendricklebarn Sizza. You're so welcome? Why you say it so fast? Cold? You don't let me get it out? I got nervous? Should she beat you so bad?
Speaker 8: All right?
Speaker 1: We will have another pair of these tomorrow and every day this afternoon. Just so if you're like, no, those were my tickets hashtag callie, you still can win the rest of the week and grabs Keisha sald and Colts on one on one point three, Katie w B. We're talking to Shannon and she found herself in the middle of a scandal with her church. Channon, what happened?
Speaker 2: I definitely was a part of this scandal.
Speaker 9: I like the whole.
Speaker 7: Thing just kind of blew up and out of abortion.
Speaker 2: But I had to go find a new church.
Speaker 3: Okay, what happened?
Speaker 2: So? I discovered at my last church that the decons and the minister were having affairs with their wives. Oh of the like congressional members.
Speaker 3: Oh my god?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, how did you know that this was going on?
Speaker 2: I found out they had a conversation in the church office, and I was nosy. One day, I was there after hours and just kind of listened in, and to my surprise, they always sayed after hours as well.
Speaker 3: So what did you do? Like as soon as you heard this information, were you just like jaw on the floor.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I would say.
Speaker 2: So, And I immediately just thought to myself, like, I've got.
Speaker 7: To get out of here.
Speaker 1: That's true, just correct.
Speaker 3: I feel like I want to be able to get past that. I'd be like, do you ude, anytime this dude is like preaching something I just feel like, you know, when he's got eyes on Nancy for a little too long, something's going on.
Speaker 2: I couldn't have done it, you know, just sitting there, the hypocrisy, and I know as well, like his life also in the Sunday service being there, that would do that would be really too hard for me to keep that and contain for myself.
Speaker 3: So when you you started telling your friend and then did work it out through her, like, how did how did it all like come to like a crescendo?
Speaker 2: As far as I know, I'm the only person who knows about it, unless somebody else has stayed after hours, maybe the cleaning people know.
Speaker 1: I mean, this is just this is crazy.
Speaker 3: Well, it seems like you made the automate decision. You stepped away from that scenario and it's it's working out for you.
Speaker 9: So uh yeah yeah.
Speaker 6: And by the way, it's not.
Speaker 1: A Mormon church that we go to. Okay, good to know. You know, there are lots of scales, whether it's like in your neighborhood, your school, your church, and and I'm just curious if you've ever been a part of a scandal yourself. We can keep you anonymous, by the way, but we'd love to hear from you can call six five one nine eight nine KATIEWB. We always take texts five three ninety two one KATIEWB one, but we prefer to talk to you so again six five one nine eight nine KATIEWB. If you've ever been involved in a scandals A one on one point three KATIEWB with Fallon and Cult. We were just talking to a woman named like Channa, and she was talking about how she found out there was a little sexual scandal going on in her church with the priest and the deacons and they're meeting in the office. She has a glass up to the door. Oh my god, this is not the kind of church I want to be a part of. We're they're hooking up with every woman in the congregation. So she leaves the church and she's like, I gotta find a new one. So we're like, look, lots of people have been caught up in scandals. Let's be honest, and if you've been caught up one in one, we want to talk to you.
Speaker 5: So what is what have you found yourself in.
Speaker 7: With like with like some fire fighters or whatever, even more hot and scandalous. No, it is so high scandalous So what happened was I like I had met him on hand or whatever, and like we talked it up. We met a couple of times or whatever, and the juicy part I met him like there right, So then he was like, hey, come come to this one or whatever. And then he's like, but my chief is going to be involved and the chief with the girl.
Speaker 3: Wait wait, so you met when you say you met him there, you met him at the fire station? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah. And then he's like, Okay, come now come to this fire station.
Speaker 7: And it's going to be involved. And I'm like, obviously, like I thought it was like a man, but it was.
Speaker 4: A cheaf lady.
Speaker 1: Okay, So how did you handle that? Did you go?
Speaker 3: Or no?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 7: Because I was like, well, I was like like I I didn't want to go because I'm like I don't want to, like, you know, like hurt myself in all this. So I I just didn't reply, but I just kind of replied, like, you know, saying like yeah, sure, like what time, and I just never heard back.
Speaker 3: See, I have I know a couple of people in the fire department at least, and I know it's way busier when you're in like a bigger city, But I know I'm in a small town that I came from. My buddy's Like, bro, I get paid just to sit there. So they get bored. They gotta do stuff at the station.
Speaker 1: They have a whole system. He's like reeling her in and then he and the chief are probably actively hooking up. And then but they're like they want to bring someone else in for funzies and it makes it hotter being at the fire department. Did he be honest? Did he wear the fire outfit when you guys hooked.
Speaker 7: Up in a call like like, and I was like, I gotta go.
Speaker 3: I'm not say.
Speaker 7: What's the funny thing is? I was involved with multiple fighter and they're all the same.
Speaker 1: You gotta type, girl, you gotta get you gotta you gotta go after someone different.
Speaker 3: Next up, police department.
Speaker 1: Literally, Oh no, you gotta stop going after the mid in uniform.
Speaker 4: And sounds like literally girl, you guys, I'm so glad you did.
Speaker 1: Thanks for calling one on one point three, Katie w b with ballon and cold. Thanks time for the one K word play.
Speaker 5: Last week.
Speaker 1: I was out and that meant cult was there was no chance he was gonna use his own money for the one K word play. I saw text messages coming in like were you guys don't playing it? Like no, no, no.
Speaker 3: People were sad. They'd be like I want that one thousand.
Speaker 1: Pennies And if you want to be one of those people, it is back today, fresh and ready for you.
Speaker 5: Six five, one nine eight nine, Katie w B.
Speaker 1: I know the real reason is because it would be impossible to play it with just you.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I thought about it and I was like, I could do like a bit where I come in as a duke person and do the duke so I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but then you would just rig it every time, so you didn't have to give them money exact because she would he answers me. But in the one K wordplay, you do have to match either Cult or myself four words you choose you want to match with, and if you match four words, you can win a thousand pennies. One other way to win a prize. Today we posted a new video up Fallon and Cult on Instagram. That's where you follow us. It's if Mean Girls was Minnesotan, and it's gonna hit the hearts of those of you who are around. In nineteen ninety one for sure, you go interact with that video, comment anything on there. I'm gonna pick one random person and buy them coffee. There's that Hi, KATIEWB. Who's this?
Speaker 7: Hi?
Speaker 6: I am Jessica.
Speaker 5: Jessica? Are you hoping to partner with me or Cult?
Speaker 1: Today? For the one K wordplay? I'll go with Cult perfect, Okay every time. I'm so surprised every time, you know what's funny? Sometime someone texted and like the last week goes here, They're like, why do people keep partnering with her? She never wins money for I was like, that's a fair point.
Speaker 5: All right, Jessica, just give me.
Speaker 1: You have to think about Colt also when you give these answers, what do you think he would answer? Your first word is meat balls? Sandwich?
Speaker 3: Job?
Speaker 2: What was that?
Speaker 7: The phone cut out?
Speaker 3: Job?
Speaker 1: Fair? Okay?
Speaker 5: Sister brother in closet.
Speaker 2: Clothes?
Speaker 1: All right, let's get Colt back here. Colt and that thirty seconds Cult was checking his memes case you're wondering what he was doing. I could see him through the window. All right, here we go, Jessica is ready for you. I'm gonna start with the one I think you have the best chance of matching.
Speaker 3: All right, you can go jay Daddy. Let's get it, sister. Sister, I'm gonna guess brother, y'all, I knew it.
Speaker 1: Okay, closet.
Speaker 3: A lot of people say, I'm in the closet lately, closet lately. Can I get a hint? No, Jessica. Let's get the vibrations down with.
Speaker 1: Jaska pull back pull, Yes, how did you? Because you guys got the vibration had to come in hot on. Jessica thought she was gonna.
Speaker 5: Yell it out at you.
Speaker 1: It rhymes with modes. Third word, job, Oh, job, Which would I look for my paper?
Speaker 3: Okay, Jessica? When you when I say job, you said no.
Speaker 4: Job.
Speaker 3: I'm thinking like employment. I'm thinking like career. The money comes from your pocket. I'm thinking job career.
Speaker 1: Nope, dang it went job fair.
Speaker 3: Oh that's so much better. Sorry, Jessica.
Speaker 1: Well, there's one more you can there's one more word you can ruin for her meatballs spaghetti. See I thought she'd say spaghetti, but she said sandwich.
Speaker 3: Oh, meatball sandwich.
Speaker 1: I do love a meatball sandwich.
Speaker 3: I've never had a subway.
Speaker 1: You were a sandwich.
Speaker 3: You never had no you know what I say that bag. I've stolen so many meatball sandwiches from subway you paid for them, and frozen cookies out of the breezer and I was looking you snatched some of those out of the bag.
Speaker 1: Anyway, Jessica, I'm sorry he lost all your thousand pennies.
Speaker 3: The bad news was I had Nora virus over the weekend.
Speaker 1: Is it Nora or Noro?
Speaker 3: It's and this is what I no. I texted and I emailed like several people saying I was going to be sick, and I called it Nora space virus. So I told everyone I had a virus from Nora? Is that.
Speaker 1: Like Mono?
Speaker 3: When I wrote out Noro virus, my phone rad high like say it was incorrect. I'm blaming Apple, but.
Speaker 1: It said Nora virus was right.
Speaker 3: No, it didn't.
Speaker 2: Gosh No, Today's trending with Felon and Colt on one Katie w b all right.
Speaker 1: I just showed cult videos of the dire Wolves and if you're like, what are you talking about? This is like so crazy. It's everywhere today and I don't know how I feel about them bringing back extinct animals. Now part of me is like, was it extinction? Because humans killed them off. You know what is the deal? So they they vanished ten thousand years ago. These wolves, they are they have stronger jaws than the gray wolf. They grow to about one hundred and fifty pounds compared to a gray wolf one hundred pounds. And they became like they just became popular in modern day due to the TV show Game of Throne. So scientists are like, we can grab some DNA from a thirteen thousand year old tooth and a seventy two thousand year old skull and then they actually made healthy dire wolf puppies. There are three of them. They're now six months old, two males and a female, and they basically have them and they're raising them on a secure two thousand acre nature preserve. I just I'm like, it's cute. There are videos of them going around howling.
Speaker 3: It's confused.
Speaker 1: And wolves are if you've ever seen like a wolf, like you go to like the Minnesota zoo and see the wolves, they're crazy. To see one in the wild would be crazy. They're big, they're they're I guess it's cool to just see if.
Speaker 3: They could do it, But it's like if they're just gonna be on a like a It doesn't make sense just to bring them back just to like have them, you know, just sitting there. So like what's the point of even bring I guess just to see if you could do it?
Speaker 1: Maybe maybe maybe like the Wooly mammoths too.
Speaker 3: You know Disney, the guy that made Disney, Walt go Walty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know w Dog.
Speaker 3: So if they were to take double D Dog's tooth, could they do like the same thing and like make a child that drives directly from w D D possibly be sick?
Speaker 1: Why?
Speaker 3: I don't know. Just be interesting.
Speaker 1: You're what you're You're right, it would be interesting. Silent cheating is a thing, by the way, I'm not I can't completely yes and you on that because I don't want to talk about making like a child of Walt Disney right now.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 1: It's weird, And I just don't know why, of all the people in the world, you chose Walt Disney.
Speaker 3: Well, they waid somebody from his offspring to be like Disney. Let's figure this stuff out. The past seven movies have been flops. They need someone down there yelling, well, I don't know, Walt.
Speaker 1: That would fix that. Children that have that be blown with Pixary, But what be crazy? Okay, well, if you want to know what silently cheating is, you can look it up.
Speaker 5: We're running late on time now
Speaker 1: Thanks to Colt going off on Walt Disney