Speaker 1: Well, are we all going to bow down and kiss the ring? Or are we gonna stand by our morals? We're gonna be talking about Joe Scarborough and Mica today because they have upset a whole lot of people, and we're gonna talk about oh what else?
Speaker 2: Oh my god?
Speaker 3: Yes, s greener Sea, unfiltered, toun hinged.
Speaker 4: He's the Corell Cast.
Speaker 5: Listen daily on your favorite streaming service.
Speaker 1: Hello, my little possums, how are you? It is Tuesday, November nineteenth. That is the Corell Cast. And I remarkably am Corel. Who better to host a Correll Cast than me? I am so very glad you are joining me on this fabulous, fabulous Tuesday, cold cold child woke up at what four thirty like I always do? Thirty seven degrees in Las Vegas. Oh yeah, Mexico is starting to sound really really nice.
Speaker 2: Ask me all right, We've got a lot going on.
Speaker 1: I will be monitoring the chatroom at YouTube dot com forward slash really Corell. That's YouTube dot com forward slash really r e A L L y k are l, where you will like and you will subscribe and you will chat and then you patrons, oh you patrons.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna.
Speaker 1: I'm thinking of something to give away to you patrons, Like I have a contest. I'm gonna see what I can find, something fabulous and for Christmas, you know, like have a contest and and see if you patrons, and it will be only for patrons. It'll be a contest only for patrons, so if you're not a patron.
Speaker 2: You won't be able to enter to win.
Speaker 1: And since there's only under one hundred patrons, your odds will be very good. I'm gonna figure out what that thing is, uh, something I love maybe and and give one away. We'll we'll talk about it here in the next couple of days.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: And as you know, the holidays approach a week from this, Thirsty is a Thanksgiving, uh, and next month Christmas in New Year's and then poof, Donald Trumpet comes in January like the Grinch, but later speaking of which, so look, how do I say this in my talk radio career, which is long ry Nocember?
Speaker 2: Oh my little girl, Oh, she just have an what is it?
Speaker 1: An ultrasound tomorrow? And I'm just livid a because when they go looking for something, they often find it. B they wanted a fast for twelve hours that ain't happening. Because this dog eats every meal with me for nine years. She ain't skipping breakfast. I'm not gonna sit there and eat breakfast and have her look at me. So she'll fast for eight hours. But anyway, and I'm really worried about that. It's the top of my mind. It's it's the it's preoccupying me because he said, i'll see you in six months. You know, she's fine, and then it's like the X ray lab tech read the x rays and was like told us exactly what we knew, that her liver is getting bigger and her alkaline phosphate's very high, and he was content to let that be. And then all of a sudden, he wants an ultrasound to see if there's adrenal tumors causing cushings or to see if there's something in the liver growing, which okay, fine, I guess we have to know, but I mean, I'm not My little girl needs to be healthy for a couple more years.
Speaker 2: Anyway.
Speaker 1: So that's enough of the personal stuff. But that's what's on my mind. Just like you, I mean, you know, I want to talk about world issues. But one thing we are talking about today is your passion and your life, your passion for life, because we have been being robbed of it. And I found a video last night which reminded me of my passion. And I'm going to show you that video if the computer cooperates. But first, let's start with the kissing of the ring. So MSNBC, whose ratings are lower than mine, I probably have more viewers right now than we can Joe Scarborough and I've never liked them. I've never liked them, never watched Morning Joe, never liked it. Don't like Joe Scarborough. Always thought he was a trader.
Speaker 2: I did.
Speaker 1: I always thought that that guy, he was politically aligned with whatever suited him best. I never saw him as genuine. And when at.
Speaker 2: First they were all for Trump, they were.
Speaker 1: All buddy buddy with him, and then he became the pariah. And then he was in office and they talked about him like a dog. And now during this election or run up to this election, they again talked about him like a dog, use all these phrases, enemy of the people, enemy of democracy, fascist, all this other stuff, and then he wins, and what do they do. Hi tail it over to Mary Lago to kiss his ring. Now, I understand because people are afraid. People are afraid. I know you're afraid. I know I'm afraid. People are afraid, and I think that Joe and Mika did this to keep their jobs, quite frankly, because Trump and his FCC are going He's going to weaponize everything, Okay, just everything, and so Trump.
Speaker 2: And the FCC.
Speaker 1: I think that Mika and Joe are afraid of that. I think they know their days is mornings at MSNBC are limited because their ratings suck and they're horrible, and I would be better in mornings at MSNBC. Y'all should tell MSNBC to hire me for mornings because I will not kiss any ring or any ass. Honey, I ain't happening. But I get why people do. I do because they're afraid. And I've always said to you, this is one of the reasons I might have to leave the country.
Speaker 2: I cannot change my.
Speaker 1: Tune just because my safety is involved as a gay person. Okay, growing up, I never could hide that I was, and so I had to take the repercussions. And I learned early on that if you're one of the lucky ones that can hide, life is going to be better for you. But I knew that I could never hide, so I was gonna have to take the life that I had.
Speaker 2: And I can't.
Speaker 1: Hide my contempt for these people. I can't hide my contempt for their ignorance, their bigotry, their misogyny, their homophobia, their transphobia. I can't hide that they are the rise of the Fourth Reich. That he does want to be Adolf Hitler. I think the comparison to Hitler is fair. I think it's historically accurate. I think that historians will bear me out on this, so it's not hyperbole when I compare Trump to Hitler. He is doing everything out of Adolf Hitler's book. He literally is following in Hitler's steps. And if you're gonna follow in some steps, than the comparisons to that person are fair. I would have never gone and met with Adolph Hitler, Okay, or Mussolini or Goebbels there any of them, And if I had, I would have told him off.
Speaker 2: George W.
Speaker 1: Bush was offered to Andrew and I at KFI as an interview. We said no, we had nothing to say to that man at all, nothing, and it wouldn't have gone well. It wouldn't have been a good interview. He would have left. So I'm not gonna talk about someone like a dog. Don't you hate friends. You got a friend, and this friend will talk about someone like a dog. Okay, when you and your friend are alone, they just rag and rag and rag on this person. And then this person comes around and suddenly they're all, hey, girl, Hey, how are you. Oh yes, darling, uh uh Paumi, don't play that. So, Mika and Joe, good for you, Good for you for trying to save your jobs.
Speaker 2: Good for you. To try to open a dialogue.
Speaker 1: Opening a dialogue with Donald Trump is like opening a dialogue with Adolf Hitler.
Speaker 2: I would have never done it. Ever.
Speaker 1: I would have talked to Reagan first before Donald Trump. That man is evil, and I take that word to mean something. Democrats don't seem to have the conviction of their hyperbole. During the campaign, they called this guy everything but a white woman. And now, oh well, we got to work with him. We got to try to extend an open hand. If you extend an open hand to these people, they will fucking bite it off. So this notion that suddenly, because they're elected, we now have to suddenly be nice to these people. No, that's part of our biggest problem. You know, on social media, there are there's this video going around from Columbus, Ohio of Nazis, actual Nazis with the Nazi flag going down the street.
Speaker 2: And that's MAGA. That's who they are.
Speaker 1: They can't disassociate themselves from the Nazi party.
Speaker 2: They're proud of it. Well, I'll tell you what I posted.
Speaker 1: Under that video when we returned, because it goes right to the kissing of the race. Plus, what are you passing or have you lost?
Speaker 2: We're here to talk about that and I'm going to show you a video that no one else has been.
Speaker 1: Want to support the Corel cast, then like and subscribe the YouTube videos at the really Correl channel. Just go to YouTube dot com forward slash really Correll that's kr e L and subscribe to the most exciting YouTube stream available today.
Speaker 5: If you're not visiting really corell dot com daily, you're missing out. Get the podcast videos and the blug including recipes at reallycorrel dot com.
Speaker 1: Yes an answer to who is it Michigan Rob, Michigan, Michigan Rob. Yes, I checked the chatroom at YouTube Live, YouTube dot com, forward slash really Corral every day between ten and ten thirty. I did not request Ember's ultrasound, by the way, the vet did. This is not a test I wanted and not a test I need. But anyway, so I will not kiss the ring. And that's why I fear for myself and my career, you know, I really do, because hey, there's no more talk. There's not going to be any progressive talk radio. If you want to hear a view other than Fox News, Charlie Kirk or all of those, you're going to have to listen to my podcast. Stephanie Miller, David Pacman, Tom Hartman, Randy Rhodes, whoever else might be out there you're gonna have to find because no commercial radio station is going to play our views because of the FCC chair. They will fear that their license will be pulled. You know you they thought it was historic to put me on the radio in nineteen ninety seven as an openly gay man on KFI with my husband Andrew.
Speaker 2: Well guess what.
Speaker 1: It'd be even more controversial now to put me on the radio. Can you believe that in twenty seven years we haven't progressed a bit? It would be it would be harder for me now as a gay progressive to get on a radio station than it was in nineteen ninety seven. And as I told you yesterday, these people are fucking morons. They say, oh, he's not gonna do that. They're not gonna come for gays, They're not gonna do this. Yes, they are believe people when they show you who they are. And so I know you will not bow down to the king, and I know I will not bow down to the king. And that's why you and I are worried because we know we don't have it in us. I don't know about you, but I don't have it in me. I would be one of those people that die because you know, I simply can't kiss ass. If I could, i'd be wealthy right now. I'd have more than a million dollars in the bank, or two million or five million. I would be in a better situation if I were able to kiss ass. But I never have been able to ever.
Speaker 2: I can't. I am like Bones.
Speaker 1: That's why I like Bones, and why I like Star Trek because of mister Spock. I say it as it is, and if and dealing with what I say is up to the other person. It is not up to me to sugarcoat what I say so someone else can deal with that. That's not my job. My job on planet Earth is to say it like I see it.
Speaker 2: And if you can't handle that, that's on you.
Speaker 1: And so that's why I could never be on radio again, because they're not going to hire somebody who actually says the truth. And now we have these Democrats, they're like, well, keep fighting, give us ten dollars, keep fighting, give us twenty dollars. You know how I'm gonna fight by not giving you money, Democrats, because guess what, I've supported your causes for my entire grown ass life.
Speaker 2: And you don't know how to win.
Speaker 1: Anybody should have been able to beat Donald Trump, anybody. He is a convicted felon.
Speaker 2: Oh, the mood.
Speaker 1: Of the country, the country is so easily manipulated. Democrats, you don't know how to manipulate people. That's your problem. And now they're lining up to go tomorrow. Law I'll go and have bad, bad, bad plastic surgery and kiss the ring. Well, it's not gonna work because he doesn't care. In other words, he'll fire me, getting Joe from MSNBC. If he can, he'll call the leaders and get them fired. He doesn't care if they're trying to make nice with him. He only cares about himself. He's a narcissist, So why make nice to someone who doesn't have the capacity to be nice back. He wouldn't know how to be nice to a person if he tried, unless there's something in it for him. So, you know what these people that are fuck kissing the ring, pick a finger, you know, because I'm not gonna bow And that's that's why I'm worried. That's why I'm looking into other countries because I can't bow down to Maga in the park yesterday when that guy said, oh, he's not going to do that to gay, I couldn't just smile and okay bye. I was like, I have to set them straight, even if they don't want to be There's something in me that can't be silent, and this is not the time to be speaking out. They are dangerous people, but more importantly, their followers are dangerous. You know, Repealing same sex marriage is gonna happen now. Granted, states like California and Nevada will still offer same sex marriage. It's not about the legality, it's about the homophobia. The minute they overturn same sex marriage, hate crimes are gonna go way up against gays, and I just can't stomach it. And that's why I think on social media and in real life we are all having such trouble with what's happened in America because if you guys are like me, you can't stomach it. You don't want to be a part of it. You don't want to live under it. You don't want a Secretary of Transportation that's a Fox News host. You don't want someone running the Pentagon who's claimed to famous, he's a host of Fox and Friends. You don't want an Attorney general that's a sexual predator and sex trafficker.
Speaker 2: You don't want that.
Speaker 1: And the fact that it's happening is driving you crazy, and so you're just going to be silent about it. So many of you are going to be pushed into silence over the next four years. At Thanksgiving, you're not going to bring up topics that are going to make you argue with your in laws at Christmas the same thing, you're going to silence yourself.
Speaker 2: I can't.
Speaker 1: I'm glad Mika and Joe can, but I can't and if you're like me and can't silence yourself, then you are nervous. You are nervous about what's going to happen over the next you know, four years. Okay, let's see. Let's see what's going on in the chat room at YouTube dot com. Forward lash, Really, Carrell, science, to correl you, ultrasound is subjective, even with a qualified VET tech, do the full fast and get off the vet, paranoida machine. I'm not paranoid about the VET, and I'm not doing a twelve hour fast for her.
Speaker 2: She's gonna eat at.
Speaker 1: Five o'clock tomorrow morning and her test isn't until two in the afternoon.
Speaker 2: So guess what. Guess what, that's a long long time.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's seven that's nine hours, that's almost twelve.
Speaker 2: She'll be fine. Second of all, Corell, are you really reading these chats live? Yes? I am Steven Bernfeld. Again, What did he say here?
Speaker 1: You would think that that irrelevant Joe loser wife would have saved enough to retire by now. Yeah, you would think I was shocked when him and Mika got married. I don't see affection between the two of them, you know, I don't. I just I don't you know what I mean? I can't really tell they love each other. Uh Dna ray Vernati. What does that mean? The network ratings are discussed as a motive for these meetings. I find that difficult to believe. No one was a bigger booster of Trump than Joe in twenty sixteen. That's exactly right. I hate people who are wishy washy, wishy washy, wishy washy, wish washy.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: As you all know if you listen to the show, like many of you, I am struggling. I am struggling to find my purpose again. I am struggling to find where I fit and where I belong. At sixty two years old, I am struggling in an industry entertainment which is tanking, just tanking. I am struggling with the new ways of doing things, like making money off of social media and stuff. But even more so, I'm struggling keeping my passion alive as I see so much dying around. Are you still about livenses?
Speaker 2: You still have hope?
Speaker 1: Streams? Action mine with rekindled last night from a video that you have seen.
Speaker 2: You're gonna see it.
Speaker 1: Hey, Carrel here and I'd like to take a moment to thank all the patrons at Patreon. Your support means the absolute world to me and the show. If you'd like to show your support for the crazy endeavors of the Corell cap, then please go to Patreon dot com forward slash really Corell. That's Patreon dot com forward slash, really Corell, and please help get those numbers up by subscribing to the YouTube channel YouTube dot com forward slash really Corell.
Speaker 2: There's so much great free.
Speaker 1: Content there, it's like having a network on your TV, phone or tablets. All social media is really Corel, including threads and Instagram, and don't forget the website that's had it all all along, Really Correl dot com. Without your support, the show simply doesn't work. So please listen on all streaming services, watch and subscribe on YouTube, and support the show through Patreon, Patreon dot com forwards. Last, really Carrel, thanks for almost thirty years of support for the loudest, craziest, most unhinged gay guy and his little dog.
Speaker 2: And let's keep the party going as long as we can. It is the Carell Cast.
Speaker 1: I am Correll. Are you passionate about life right now? You know as an artist, I'm not writing At the moment, it's very difficult for me to sit down and being excited about writing.
Speaker 2: Musically. I have two tracks ready to record, Do you Want to Funk? And I Dance? Because we did.
Speaker 1: I have the music to both done by a producer waiting for me to sing them, and I haven't. I don't know about you, but I've been so overwhelmed by the fate of my nation and the economy and the changing part of entertainment and all of that many changes. I'm sure you are feeling in your life as well, that passion, you know, so I want to talk to you about passion.
Speaker 2: Are you passionate right now? About your interest? Your purpose? I'm trying to rekindle mine. Okay.
Speaker 1: First of all, I'm listening to Barbara Streisand's audiobook and it really is inspiring me again. But second of all, this poster, signed by Steve Bronsky, is from nineteen ninety five, twenty nine years ago. I had an album out called Dance or Else, and I was promoting it and I got booked at a gig July fourteenth, nineteen ninety five, at eight pm at the Galaxy Theater on Harbor Boulevard in Santa Ana, California, and I was to open for Bronsky beat Jimmy Somerville was not in the group at the time. Time Andrew told me that after my set and I went backstage, they were going to call me back up to sing and they would end up offering me.
Speaker 2: The gig to be their lead singer.
Speaker 1: I said, yeah, right, I mean, I was like, yeah, wishful thinking, honey. So I went out and did my show with my songs and my talking and had a lot of people say, gee, I don't know which I like better, you're talking or you're singing, because you do both so well.
Speaker 2: And it was a great night.
Speaker 1: I was very happy, big as a fucking house, just fat as a cow. But during their set, Steve Bronsky called me back out and I sang a couple of songs with them, and someone sent me a video of that performance. It's a bad video, the resolution's terrible, but someone sent it to me. They found it on YouTube of this performance night when I actually went and sang with Steve Bronsky.
Speaker 2: And watching that.
Speaker 1: Made me realize that the stage is where I'm the most happy, where I am the most alive, and somehow, some way, I need to get back up there. I need to get back under those lights. So I thought I would show you this video that is inspiring me to try and just just for the sheer fun of look on my face. I mean, the audio is crappy, but here is me and Steve Bronsky and Bronsky beat in nineteen ninety five and.
Speaker 2: I believe we're singing. Tell me why so let me cue the video.
Speaker 3: We'll get it.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm a one.
Speaker 3: Man show child.
Speaker 4: Let me go here and good Tuesday.
Speaker 3: Us O, Lord, have mercy, Lord have mercy.
Speaker 1: Just watching that video is inspiring to me. And remember, I remember the passion, I remember all of it. We all need to concentrate on our passion. That's what's gonna say.
Speaker 2: But I am corral. But who you want to be? Fun heard about any Find your passion. Start remembering who.
Speaker 1: You are, not who they want you to be, not who Donald Trump is.
Speaker 2: Remember who you are.
Speaker 1: Start finding that passion again, focus on cherish it.
Speaker 5: I'm broadcasting from a completely different point of view yours. Listen daily to the corell cast on your favorite streaming service. It's broadcasting from a completely different point of view, yours listen daily to the corell Cast on your favorite streaming service.