Speaker 1: This is Gary and Shannon and you're listening to KFI A M six forty, the Gary and Shannon Show on demand on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: It's time for swamping.
Speaker 1: Thank god.
Speaker 3: I'm a politicians, I'm a cheat and a liar, and when I'm not kissing babies, I'm stealing their lollipop.
Speaker 4: Here we got the real problem is that our leaders are done.
Speaker 2: The other side never quits.
Speaker 1: So what I'm not going anywhere so that.
Speaker 2: You train the squat, I can imagine what can be and be unburdened by what has been.
Speaker 5: You know, Americans have always been going a president, but they're not stupid.
Speaker 3: A political flunder is when a politician actually tells the truth.
Speaker 2: Have the people voted for you with not swamp watch, They're all counting on them.
Speaker 1: The Governor hot Wheels thing has picked up a little steam.
Speaker 2: You're the first person who told me about this.
Speaker 1: The first time I heard about it, and then it kind of was a snowball down the Mountain Representative Jasmine Crockett refusing to apologize for calling Governor Greg Abbott governor hot Wheels. He refused to apologize multiple times in an interview with Fox Business before growing frustrated and ending the conversation. She put out a statement regarding her comment, but did not include an apology.
Speaker 6: Well, and to give you an idea of how broken politicians are when it comes to just being human about something, she could say something like I made a joke. I feel bad about it. I shouldn't have made fun of him. He's in a wheelchair, and I apologize. It's that simple move on never comes up again. She says, I do have a statement. Why would I apologize when I put out a statement.
Speaker 1: Fox Business reporter Hillary Vaughn said, but you didn't apologize for calling him governor hot wheels when he gets around in a wheelchair. You don't understand how that's offensive to people. And she says, I don't understand how many times you need me to repeat this to you. And Vaughn went on to say, right, but why don't you apologize? And she says, I put on a statement. Anchor says they didn't have an apology in it. Why don't you feel bad making fun of someone in a wheelchair?
Speaker 2: She said, well, I'm done. I'm done here. I'm done with this demo.
Speaker 6: I might have done this to Republicans for a long time, and now that she steps up and says something offensive or silly or hurtful, she can't apologize for it. I mean, listen, it was it was a silly comment she kind of made. She made it in Jess. I don't think Greg Abbott gives two tell you about what she says.
Speaker 1: I thought it was funny in the moment. I tell it like it is. I know he's not uptight about it. This is I didn't even know Greg Abbott was in a wheelchair, but he was paralyzed. His legs were paralyzed on a running a tree fell on him. Oh, it says a running accident in eighty four.
Speaker 2: A tree fell on him. Why I don't go running.
Speaker 6: That's one of the big things that happened yesterday was NPR and PBS went before a House committee and they were talking. There was the House Committee on Government Efficiency.
Speaker 2: This was hilarious. This was pretty crazy.
Speaker 6: Jim Jordan at one point was asking a representative from NPR about bias in NPR. Now, if you've listened to NPR anytime in the last I don't know, forty years, they have a political bent to them. An it's an undeniable regardless of which side you're on. It's an undeniable political bent. People who are Democrats who listen to it know that, right, and it's not you know, you can have an audience for that, but you just you shouldn't be government funded if you're going to be on one side the entire time?
Speaker 3: Is MPR biased?
Speaker 7: Congressman, I have never seen any instance of never of pro political bias determining editorial decisions.
Speaker 6: Now in the DC area editorial positions at MPR, he said, he found eighty seven registered Democrats, zero Republicans.
Speaker 3: Is that accurate?
Speaker 7: We do not track the numbers or the voter registration eighty seven to zero, and you're not biased. I think that is concerning if those numbers are accurate.
Speaker 2: Eighty seven eighty seven regulation.
Speaker 1: She said, I do think that's concerning, right, But that would be a shock to you. I have no idea what she can do about it. I don't know about her. I don't know anything about her. Is she just a journalist or is she an activist? What's her deal? Jeff Bezos.
Speaker 6: When The Washington Post got similar criticism, Jeff Bezos at least said, Hey, we're going to do better to reach out to specific voices on the right that we haven't heard from in the past, and we're going to give them space in our newspaper to do so. That follows on what the owner of the La Times had said, Patrick Songshong had said, we're going to introduce and include more right leaning voices so that our newspaper doesn't just become a left wing rag and then lose its voice, lose it's a important place in our society's.
Speaker 2: It was a she was on the hot seat. That's a good part. Cars tariff's.
Speaker 6: President Trump imposed a twenty five percent tariff on all automobiles that are not built in the United State.
Speaker 8: On the car.
Speaker 9: Tariffs, how do you assure that a car coming into the country is fully built? Could have an automaker in Germany say leave the tires off a car.
Speaker 4: We're going to have very strong policing, and it's pretty easy to do. If parts are made in America and a car isn't, those parts are not going to be text or tariff, and we'll have very strong policing as far as that's concerned.
Speaker 9: How are you sure Americans then that this will not cause a long term increase in prices?
Speaker 4: Well, look, I think We're going to have a market the likes of which nobody's ever seen before or not in this country. You know, we had the best market ever in my first term. It was the strongest market ever, the best economy ever. And I think you're going to have I think this blows it away.
Speaker 6: We talked about this earlier in the show. This is one of those things where he's putting maximum pressure on this industry, the foreign car makers, in an effort to see what squeezes out the sides. He did it with Mexico, he did it with Canada, he did it with Europe. He's done it before, and the his point is to see what kind of a deal he can he can get from automakers.
Speaker 1: I'm interested to see how this works because it goes both ways. We have import automakers that have factories here in the United States, right, Mercedes Benz in Alabama. How does this impact them.
Speaker 6: If the we'll see that's the thing is, and that's what the question from the reporter was. So Mercedes Benz can make cars here in Alabama, but they get a bunch of their parts from overseas. Now are those individual parts then tariff at a twenty five percent rate, and then what do they do. Do you just have minuscule pieces and bits of your car that are that are subject to take and dried.
Speaker 2: It's not clear, No, not clear at all. All Right.
Speaker 1: Bill Gates has predicted the death of every job thanks to AI, except for these three.
Speaker 2: We'll tell you when we come back.
Speaker 10: You're listening to Gary and Shannon on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 6: Bill Gates. Okay, we've talked about artificial intelligence. There have been different stories, theologies, theories about what is going to happen when artificial intelligence takes us over and turns us into just meat bags for their private use.
Speaker 2: And it's gonna happen. It's gonna happen.
Speaker 1: You know, you got to write that down on a post it and leave it here for John meat bags for their private use.
Speaker 2: I think that he would get some mileage out of that.
Speaker 6: Bill Gates went on the Tonight Show a couple of weeks ago and said that AI would replace humans for most things. And we've seen some very frighteningly good, very close to human things that AI can do. If you've used chat ept or groc or any one of these, you know, large language models and ask questions. They are incredible. The technology that it is able to spit out on the back end of that is just it's unbelievable. And then you've got video that is created entirely in AI, and you've got audio now that is created entirely in AI, and you've got the combination thereof it seems like there aren't very many jobs that AI wouldn't be able to do, except he says, there are three things that AI will never be able to do good as well as I was gonna say, Americans as well as people. And the first one, the first one is the one that is the craziest to me. The first one is coding that they and I know a lot of people that are in that business now use AI for their coding. He had said that computers won't be able to innovate when it comes to the code that is written to control the computers. So there's one thing that's sort of us being able to keep our hand on the leash of the wild animal that is artificial intelligence. The second one experts.
Speaker 2: This one.
Speaker 6: I thought it would be one sort of the medical field where there's so much going on that it would take something like AI to wrap its head around, how do we develop new emerging technologies in order to harness the energy that exists, to not rely on fossil fuels as much as we have in the past, because we know there's a finite amount. How do you increase technology to capture more energy from the sun or the wind, or vibrations in the earth or whatever. But he says that it's going to take that same human innovation. It seems like that's the kind of the The key is the innovation the creativity that would exist in humanity that does not exist in AI.
Speaker 1: Okay, give me the third one and see if I'm going to get at that biology. Nope, Biologists specifically those that investigate the study of life, how it comes.
Speaker 2: Able to do that well?
Speaker 1: And his point, give them a of biologies science, you get them a set give them somebody a set of information, set of facts and data that you would think that they would come to the same types of conclusion.
Speaker 2: But it's all stuff.
Speaker 6: And I mean he again talks about that human innovation and creativity, that's all stuff in the past, because AI only knows what happened before and does not, according to him, have the capacity to come up with creative ways to look for. I don't know what biologists do, but they biologize, right.
Speaker 1: Well, see, and that's what we've been talking about. Not to make it about us, but the creativity doesn't seem to be there in terms of Hollywood type entertainer type things.
Speaker 6: You could write. And I think an example of that would be when they come for our job, when they have to come and sit down. The computer has to sit here for four hours and think of things to say for four hours. That's going to be different because there's still somebody who's going to say to the computer. Talk about artificial intelligence. Right, there's never a point, according to Bill Gates, where it's just autonomous and comes up with its own stuff all by itself, at least not in those fields. That doesn't make me feel very comfortable because he didn't include radio.
Speaker 1: Well, we're a couple. We might not have a job tomorrow. That is not like we have longevity.
Speaker 2: That is very that is very, very true.
Speaker 1: You know, that's why we're selling your plasma on the side. You know your Jeopardy question, Yes, we have time for that. Your plasma is jacked up.
Speaker 2: What fifty two year old plasma do you? I don't know. There's no market for that.
Speaker 1: There might be. I bet I could sell your plasma face facts for four hundred dollars. The Seminole were among the many Native American tribes that used green paint on the face to improve of this sense at night.
Speaker 2: What is a vision? Yes? I know that green paint. Yes, it helps with your night blindness, my night blindness. You're the proverbial, your Mark Saltzman? Is that the right word? Tech Talk? When we come back.
Speaker 10: You're listening to Gary and Shannon on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 2: It's time for tech talk.
Speaker 3: The machines are getting smarter.
Speaker 10: This is tech Talk, brought to you by Skynet.
Speaker 6: Mark Saltzman is our friend from the Great White North, the.
Speaker 2: Nook of the North.
Speaker 3: Sorry, I happen to be in your fair country right now.
Speaker 8: Are you?
Speaker 2: Are you on the East Coast?
Speaker 11: I am.
Speaker 3: I'm leaving New Jersey. I was in New York for an event with a company called High Sense, a big TV company primarily I probably heard of them.
Speaker 2: They do my television.
Speaker 3: Yes, they they have a lot of bang for the buck, you know, like and and big, like eighty five and ten inch TVs. Wow, without breaking the bank. Pretty good stuff. And my one of my twins, Jacob, who's turning twenty three in July, he's never been to New York, so I took him and so we're at in the lounge at Newark and yeah, we had a really packed forty eight hours. We did everything from a nixt game and the MoMA Museum to Central Park in Times Square to Trump Tower and the financial districts. We had a lot of fun.
Speaker 2: It was really great.
Speaker 1: Did you do the smart hack where you stayed in Hoboken and you had the view of Manhattan?
Speaker 3: That's a good hack, But no, we did not. Was taken care of by high since.
Speaker 2: Oh nice.
Speaker 3: But yeah, yeah we did turn to Google and say we were going to do Empire State Building, but it was really cloudy and rainy yesterday. So I didn't want to really spend the fifty bucks each to go if the view was bad. And it's not that I'm cheap, but I just you know, the bad than what's why spend the money? So I googled best free view a fresh best view of New York skyline for free, like best balcony view, and it took me to a library that had the most awful view. It was like a brick wall, if you like, I have to get in there and like yelp that stuff, because that was not.
Speaker 2: What a cool trick exactly, New York tourists.
Speaker 6: You accidentally went to Sarcasm dot Google dot com, Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: I must have yeah, or Snopes, you know the anyhow, Yeah, it was, but it was a really great trip. So yeah, so I was here seeing some new TVs. But you know what's dominating a lot of the tech headlines, uh are the is this twenty three and me bankruptcy? As you know, so I thought we might chat about it to help KFI listeners and iHeart listeners manage their info if they've uploaded their DNA to twenty three and meters probably heard on on Sunday they announced that they're going bankrupt. They're filing for Chapter eleven protection, and that they are likely to sell all of their which includes your personal DNA and FOE and health markers unless you delete the information. So this is it's obviously an upsetting situation for many. Both twenty three and Me and ancestry dot com are very similar in the sense that it'll help you unlock your family history and find potential relatives. But twenty three and me goes above and beyond that by providing genetic health reports and trait reports. So this is even more concerning understandably for many.
Speaker 8: Well.
Speaker 6: I happen to have used twenty three and me to find DNA relatives, and I noticed that the site itself went down on Monday. I mean because our Attorney general here in California had suggested people request that their information be deleted, that their saliva sample be destroyed so that it doesn't get lost. What is the concern that, what could somebody do with my genetic information?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, First of all, you're right that so many people went to the website to delete their information that the servers got overloaded on Tuesday twenty three and Me said, everything's fine, and it's a pretty simple process to download your info and then delete it. So the issue, I think is just that you have no control when a company says we are going we are forced to sell our assets that includes your personal information. We don't know what's going to be done with it. Disgui's a limit. It's your DNA, you know. I mean, once upon a time, the biggest concern was that you know, there's going to be a forensics investigation, and you're going to have to, you know, inadvertently like tell like that, you know, give information to the police that your cousin is a serial murderer or something. You know, like all this stuff that we gave away that we didn't really realize when we didn't read the t's and c's. But now it seems that, you know, like we don't know who the buyer will be and what's being done with your personal data. I just think it's disconcerting and not know what's going to happen, you know, with it. It's your personal DNA markers, right, I mean it can go either way, and without even getting too sci fi, it could be things like cloning, and you know, you never know it's your sample. So I don't know why anybody would want that out there.
Speaker 6: But yeah, but I mean your point, I think people have a hard time wrapping their head around what could. Yeah, we don't know what the future holds in terms of that kind of technology and what it would be used for. And you're saying it's better to be safe than sorry down the road.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I'm not trying to be like purposely vague. It's we just don't know. It's one thing right now, it's our you know, identity theft is very real, and that's without any bio information like this is just from financial information that you're volunteering. Imagine having your genetic makeup out there. You know, it might sound like science fiction, but I think it's just it's just smarter to download and delete the data and you don't have to download it first, by the way, And so yeah, if you just want to Google twenty three and meters delete data, or just if you' you've got a good memory, just go to and maybe that's part of your genetics. Bet good memory is just go to the twenty three in me website, go to settings, click on data and then view and then you have an option to delete data, and then you're going to be asked to double check. It'll say permanently delete data, and you'll confirm your request, and then the process is similar for that sample that you mentioned, your saliva sample, you also have to go to settings and then preferences and then delete all that. It's up to you if you don't care, if you're like whatever, you know, let them do what they want with my then you don't have to panic then I'm not suggesting you panic, but I believe that we should be in control of our information. And yes, we opted for these services like you did, Gary, And I used ancestry dot com and I've found relatives, so I didn't know. You know, I think there's a lot of good to these services. But when you hear of a company that goes under that has fifteen million people in its database, that's a little scary.
Speaker 6: Well, and I know that there's an option, isn't there to download the information so that I can keep it myself. And then I guess it's similar to what I said was, you know, what would the threat be? What would then I what would I then use my genetic information for I'm not going to show it at parties or anything.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, if you're not using it to find relatives, and if you've already gotten the answers that you wanted about your any health markers that you may be predispositioned for that you may want to act on, then it's just a matter of having it like within your you know, on you and with with within your what's the expression, I'm.
Speaker 2: Sorry, uh in my lock bombs here?
Speaker 3: Basically, yeah, you can upload it to a secure cloud. You can password protect it and keep it offline. It's basically, you've got it, you own it. It is not for everyone. If you I mean, I would download it if I had an option, rather than just delete it lively, just in case you ever need it in the future. You may have a medical professional that asks to see it that could help unlock some things that can help you live longer, live healthier, and they ask for that, Hey, did you ever do any of those DNA tasks? Can I see it? And you have a you know, a vetted physician who's able to to tell you, you know, to use it responsibly, then you've got it. If you delete it without downloading it, then you don't have anything, right, So I mean, you do it again. If you have to do it again, it's you know, but you already have it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And there's nothing on their website currently, by the way, that says anything about the bankruptcy. It doesn't say anything about what their plan is. You can still buy the packages. At least at least they're still advertising that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right, yeah, exactly exactly. They did just confirmed that they have to. The quote is that they are going to be quote substantially selling all of our assets through a quart a trouve reorganization plan. That's all they've said that It sounds like they're still selling their kids, you know. But yeah, good old Sunnyvale, California company. So we'll see what's going to happen, and we'll see what's going to happen ancestry dot com. But you know, don't but just I would just be responsible and download your info. It's pretty easy to do so at the website.
Speaker 2: Hey.
Speaker 6: And also, don't panic if you missed the flight, because you stay in the United States long enough, we'll escort you out.
Speaker 2: Just so you know exactly.
Speaker 3: I know Ice is breathing down my neck right.
Speaker 1: Mark Saltzman, thank you so much, safe travels.
Speaker 2: I hope your son had a great time.
Speaker 3: Thank you for having me. We'll chat next next Thursday as well.
Speaker 6: You bet follow Mark on X of course, m A. R. C Underscore Saltsman. He's got great tech tips and he's also the host of the techt Out podcasting.
Speaker 2: Coming up baseball Baseball Baseball. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Oh, one quick thing from a guy who is a long time a job that he says will never be taken over by Ai Hi Garyan Shannon.
Speaker 10: I'm Dave.
Speaker 8: I'm a professional roadie. Yeah. Now, AI may be able to figure out a lot of other jobs. I can I set up guitar apps, change guitars and figure out rockstars. Hey, I may be able.
Speaker 2: To do the other starfod point, but it'll.
Speaker 8: Never be able to figure out rock stars.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like totally. Also like pipe fitters, pipe fitters, plumbers. I mean, there's some man.
Speaker 1: Bill Gates doesn't know what the hell he's talking about. How many times do you think Bill Gates changed open pipe?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: He probably doesn't even know what a JVC pipe is. I'm sorry, TV, PPC, PUC. I think he would tell you what the letters mean. Do you know what the letters mean? Never mind the PBC pipe right? That means perforated vestible of.
Speaker 2: Cement. Your brother right now is screaming at you. He's not listening.
Speaker 1: First of all, for a variety of real It's better for his health that way. Can I get a second guess?
Speaker 3: Sure?
Speaker 2: PVC, PVC, plastic ventilation creature. It's what it's made out of, it's not what it's for. Plastic BBC, is that right? Okay? Plastic? No?
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, No, that's not right wrong? What's right is plexiglass? God, this is a lot of people yelling right now. More baseball, definitely come back.
Speaker 10: You're listening to Gary and Shannon on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 6: We were talking about the best baseball movies of all time.
Speaker 5: Hey, Gary and sannam flying Fish out here at the airport. So my favorite one is the Bingo Long Traveling All Stars and Motor King. That would be Billy d Williams, James Earl Jones and Richard Pryor when they were like the Harlem Globe Trotters of the baseball era.
Speaker 2: Excellent movie.
Speaker 5: Hey, I love you guys, stay crazy.
Speaker 2: Love it, Love you too. I'm still back on flying Fish at the airport. What does that mean?
Speaker 6: That's his name? He's flying Fish. What his name is? Moniker? If you call him, you would say, hey, flying Fish? Why because that's his name, that's the name he chose to be called.
Speaker 2: Why is that people are allowed to do that now? So Dave is passe or maybe by flying Fish. Maybe his name is John Fishman or Bob Fish. I mean there's one guy we've got from Nevada. He goes it's Bob from Nevada. This is such a strange thing. No, No, he does have it.
Speaker 1: Well, I've never heard someone refer to themselves as flying fish.
Speaker 6: That's not odd. His name is fish and he's at the airport. So why wouldn't he be the flying fish?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 2: Okay, whoa would that? I have a breakthrough. I did not connect the two.
Speaker 1: No, I'm thinking Montana, I'm thinking of through it.
Speaker 2: I'm thinking you're.
Speaker 6: Not just thinking of the funny part. No, Bingo Long Traveling All Stars and Motor Kings is the official name of that movie. You've ever heard of it? I've heard of it. I've never seen it. This is one I'm gonna have to check out. They said movie was produced by Barry Gordie for Motown Productions. Uh, and it's a It travels with this group of former Negro League baseball players in an era of racial segregation. And as he mentioned, this cast Billy D Williams, Richard Pryor, and James Earl Jones, among others.
Speaker 2: Wow, which I think what year was that? Seventy six? I think that is what it came out to. Check it out.
Speaker 11: Hey, Gary and Shannis is rob. I'm a baby boomer, so I remember this. You probably don't, but there was an episode of Mister Ed when the horse Mister Ed went to Dodger Stadium and he was pitched to you by Sandy Kofax Wow, and he hits a home run and slides into the catcher. And then there was an episode of The Munsters where Herman Munster went up to the plate and he smacked the ball out of the stadium.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that is a deep cut.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 4: The best ever, without a doubt is definitely Bulder on the riding.
Speaker 2: Is so exceptional.
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 2: It is exceptional.
Speaker 8: Second though it might be cautioner again with Field of Dreams.
Speaker 9: Also great writing, yes, very quotable lines for nostalgic.
Speaker 2: Very well shot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I agree, Bull Durham, something for everybody in there.
Speaker 2: It's funny. It was great.
Speaker 6: I mean, uh and I'm I like that. You think of Kevin Coster and the three baseball movies that he's known for are all three on the list with Field of Dreams, Bull Durham and for the love of the game, everybody, I'm gonna there's too many to count.
Speaker 1: I really want to pull the on the mound conversation from Bull Durham. That brings up get a chicken and all right, get too, let's have it.
Speaker 6: But it took a lot of editing. I had to get to check it. Yeah, that's so good.
Speaker 2: A lot of people have been saying Sandlot as well. You a dogfect, this geek. You'll make your wis and your mama dog. Yeah, rapples in the toilet and you like it. You play ball like a girl. What did you say?
Speaker 3: You heard me?
Speaker 9: Tomorrow noon at our field.
Speaker 2: Get a buffalo butt breast.
Speaker 1: Count on bee drinking crap face.
Speaker 6: And again, it's not even that this is like the journey of the baseball team up through the championships like some of the football movies are that we've celebrated before.
Speaker 2: It's that it's uh, it was it.
Speaker 6: Captured something about you, like you found yourself in one of those characters in the movie.
Speaker 1: Or you had a crush on Benny because you were twelve? I did, is it Benny?
Speaker 3: The one that?
Speaker 2: Yeah? The hot one? Yeah?
Speaker 1: And I can say that because I was twelve when the movie came out.
Speaker 2: Not a creepy middle aged woman calling a child hot. You want me to do that?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 2: You want me to try to do the same thing and see if it sounds right.
Speaker 10: Movie from you.
Speaker 6: You have a good twelve year old girl movie that you would want me to go, Oh, she was hot?
Speaker 2: Well when you were twelve? What not going to do it? I'm not gonna fall into that trap. I know what you're trying to But we all had that. Nope, I didn't.
Speaker 1: You didn't think a girl was pretty in a movie when you were twelve? Who was of comparable age? Once I turned eighteen, all of those thoughts turned off. Really, I erased every single one of those thoughts from memory, and only only unless they were above eighteen when I had a crush on them.
Speaker 2: Does every dude do this?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: People all say that I've had a bad right pride of the Yankees. Oh yeah, but today Gary Cooper playing Lou Garrett today, I consider myself.
Speaker 8: The luckiest man on the face of the earth.
Speaker 2: Gary Cooper wasn't even a baseball fan well in that nuts, but they said that one of the reasons they cast him is that he looked so much like Lou.
Speaker 1: Garrett but meant nothing really to him. He didn't have the same he didn't have the same the same love. I will just say that child star pedophilia topic.
Speaker 2: I will say this.
Speaker 1: Part of the reason that I loved watching that movie Trap that m Night Shama Lamela was because Josh Hartnett, who is my age or my age adjacent in the in the Ballpark Now go On, was watching him as my age because he's somebody I had a crush on when I was like nineteen twenty, probably because he was in a bunch of movies back then, and I always said he was really cute, and when I would rewatch those movies, like I don't know, Pearl Harbor, what have you, you start to feel pretty pervy because you're like, oh, he's so cute, and it's like, well, I was fine when that movie came out, Shannon, but now you're old and it's not okay. So to see him in a movie where he's appropriately aged made me feel better.
Speaker 2: Did it get any better?
Speaker 8: Still?
Speaker 2: A little crazy, little money? Okay, cool money in there. We'll talk trending when we come back.
Speaker 6: You've been listening to The Gary and Shannon Show. You can always hear us live on KFI AM six forty nine am to one pm every Monday through Friday, and anytime on demand on the iHeartRadio ap