Speaker 1: The following presentation is abol Marvis Studio's production.
Speaker 2: When you look be on the sky, do you feel the poll?
Speaker 1: The question why.
Speaker 2: The stories told and left behind in shadows where the truth we find? They built their tails on crafts and lies on theories.
Speaker 1: They stake their designed put down here.
Speaker 3: On this solid ground the answer screen. They're all around, rising breaks through all the lies.
Speaker 4: So fun.
Speaker 5: Welcome back truth seekers from around the world. It's time for another edition of the Flat Earth Files podcast. I'm your host is always George Hobbes. We're recording on this Wednesday morning, August sixth, twenty twenty five. I hope this message finds you well. We have a great guest joining us today from the state of New York. His name is Joe Joe. Good morning, sir, how are you, brother?
Speaker 1: Goodball, I'm doing great. Thank you for asking.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's great to meet you. We had a little bit of a conversation beforehand. Before we get into the conversation, would you take a few minutes and introduce yourself to the audience.
Speaker 6: All right, Joe, I worked for a telecom giant for the last twenty six years, been married to a beautiful wife, Kelly, for the last sixteen years. As I said, I'm forty seven. We have a sonk together other who will be eleven next month, and it's pretty much it well having him as a child and seeing what's been going on for the last few years.
Speaker 5: Yeah, let's kick it off that way. Because your son basically entered school during the COVID era, right, yes, the.
Speaker 6: First the first year it was kindergarten, ya where it pretty much began our awakening for let me see, he went to elementary school right down the block where my mother was a secretary for about twenty years, so that was about she hasn't been there for about twenty years. So there was a few teachers there that still recognize though remember the name when we got there. And unfortunately, within a couple of months COVID hit and you know, everything just went into disarray. And you see when they came back, they want to put mask on all these kids, and it just well, like I said before that I didn't pay attention so for about what I graduated almost thirty years ago, I haven't paid attention to any public schools. So during this whole COVID operation, I went to a few board meetings because we didn't like, what was going on as far as you know, the mask on the kids, and you know, what are we sending these kids to school for to just sit there and you know, wear a mask all day and not learn anything. So at one of these board meetings, they were talking about the vaccine and they decided that out of eleven board members, they decided that eight of them decided that the state should be the one to decide if these kids get the shot or not instead of the parents. Maybe it was Warsaw, it was eight of the eleven, and actually two of them just didn't even vote, so it was pretty much they decided that it would be best for the state to decide if our kids should get the vaccine. And that's when I ran into my old friend Dennis, who had kids in school also.
Speaker 1: And he thought that it was a good idea.
Speaker 6: For me and him to turn the place upside down and run for the board ourselves that year. So about a week before the boat, they had a meeting where it was like meeting the candidates that were running for.
Speaker 1: The school board.
Speaker 6: So the position I was running for there was two other people up against me, and the position he was going for on the board there was one other person. Now, about a day or two before the election, my sister in law who lived with us upstairs at the time, she's a teacher. She received something in the mail from the teachers union and it said that they will teach And I saw a teachers union was backing the candidates that.
Speaker 1: We were running against.
Speaker 6: So it was very strange because this thing must have printed these things out within like a day or two before. Because the person my friend was running against bailed out, so he should have just won won the election, you know. But what happened was the board decided that the two people I was running against, they were only going to put one against me and then shift to one of the person against him. So now comes the election day and like I said, the ballot the one who replaced me. We both realized the majority. Okay, sorry, so we both decided that I.
Speaker 1: Made a commands. All right, Well, all right, let me go to the end.
Speaker 6: The majority of the property taxes. If you have a look at your on the taxes, you realize how much money goes to the districts exactly exactly. So now it goes from you know, the brand of drinks you get in the what copy machines, the food sheat, I mean, so much money is the I did not border him, and I think the last thing they wanted was too outside is messing everything up absolutely. So now the following yeah, uh, we bought Sorry, we wound up losing the election, and it was pretty much the votes were like almost exactly saying so like I said, I don't know what really happened that election, but we didn't win, and we decided to send them to a Catholic school that was around the block. Figure out at least at least let them learn some faith and something that will actually, you know, benefit him in life. So now when we sent them to set, when we sent them to Catholic school, we found out later on that this school actually teaches what the public schools are teaching. So you find out that once they opened the whilet to the to the devil pretty much, then yeah, they get to teach.
Speaker 1: Anything but religion in a rough school.
Speaker 6: So now before that I was down quite a few rabbit holes. But when it came to uh, flat Earth hadn't.
Speaker 1: Hadn't really warmed up to me.
Speaker 6: But when.
Speaker 1: I mean, oh sorry, I'm sorry, I haven't.
Speaker 5: No, no, you're good, I mean, COVID was and this really goes to prove my point that COVID was a rabbit hole that woke so many people up to the vaccine narrative. So so my question is, like, like, for the school board, here's you two, you and your friend outsiders, Like, who who is actually the person? Is it the head of the teachers union? Who, who's who? Who's you know, planning this stuff against you? Or is it even higher than him?
Speaker 1: That was the question. We don't know who these who these people are?
Speaker 6: You see, like, uh, just say eleven people.
Speaker 1: On the board.
Speaker 6: So we did a little background check and I think only one of them actually had a kid that attended school and the rest of them either didn't have any kids. Well maybe they had a kid that graduated years before. But we're wondering, like, who is making decisions for our kids because their own kids aren't, you know, in these schools for them to be making decisions for So it was very it was very worrisome. So when you hear that they believe it's a better idea for the state to decide on your child's health, no, that's when you know things started getting.
Speaker 5: You know, a big red flag. And when you say it like that, We're going to let the state decide on what goes in your child's body. Just hearing those words should shock people.
Speaker 6: H It didn't shock enough to vote me in, just because, like I said, I I don't want to go with this.
Speaker 5: Well, that goes to speak of the fear campaign. Right, people were willing to look to the state for help whatever, because that's really how they do it. They want to put enough fear into people that the government swoops in and saves the day. Right.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's it. I mean the fear is everything.
Speaker 6: Everything is the fear what they try to teach as far as you know, he looked at us growing up in the uh, say, our parents generation, what did they grow up with?
Speaker 1: The old Western movies?
Speaker 5: Yep?
Speaker 6: Everything was the Old West, Bonanza, gun Smoke, all those all those movies and shows. But did it really happen We don't know because they programmed that into our parents, into into that generation. So when our generation came around, you know, in the seventies and eighties, they pushed Star Wars, Star Trek.
Speaker 1: Space, this space that yep.
Speaker 6: So it was sort of like they were preparing each generation. So even when you when you look back, you would see like, oh was that that caught too?
Speaker 1: A movie?
Speaker 6: That animation toy story. They put it right in your face with the uh the cowboy would he ye, they have an astronaut. They had a dinosaur, which is that if you ever you have ever spelled out dinosaur, it's a d I where it's like die and then no saw like dinosaur. I never saw one either, but uh so it was just so many, so many rabbit holes that I went down, where if I didn't go down those rabbit holes, I don't think if someone brought up the flat earth to me, I I don't think I would have taken a second look into it. But everything that I was hearing it was just turned out to be true.
Speaker 1: And I just I.
Speaker 6: Something when it finally clicked, because I just I was doing research.
Speaker 1: Not to prove it right or wrong. I wanted to look on both.
Speaker 6: Sides, because I mean, my whole life, I've been taught the the globe mm hmm.
Speaker 1: But did I ever really look into it?
Speaker 5: Were you like me and a lot of other people, like during your time in school, you would hear things whether it's gravity or this and that, and it just didn't make sense. Water on a ball, but you just kind of compartmentalized it because the teacher said, so, well, it's.
Speaker 6: Like, uh, it's one of the kids when you sit back and you doze off, and you know they what they call a d D I call not easily manipulated. So I think something inside our minds just said, like, there's something not right about this, and our brains just just turned off, because I would unless something was interesting, like when you find something with the truth, you just want.
Speaker 1: More information, more information.
Speaker 6: But when you find out that something's that, it's it's something that somebody's teaching that somewhere inside of you like this is not right, Like how do you have a ball and water? It just it never made sense. But I never questioned it, because you know, my parents have a question. At the generator, nobody questioned it. So it's just all right, Well, I guess I'll just go along with it. And then, like I said, then you'd go on Facebook a YouTube and you'd see like a video. And the first thing I remember going through through COVID and all these rabbit holes was anything that they debunked pretty much turned out to be true.
Speaker 5: That's right. That's the first sign that you're onto something if you put it in Google and you see all these you know fact you know fact checks, then you know you're onto something.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 6: And it's like with the with AI, now with that GROC or chat T, GPS, there is I mean, these things are trained to lie.
Speaker 1: Every time I.
Speaker 6: Rebuttle it, it says, oh yeah, that's right, I apologize for that, and you're just like, all right, so why is this thing just giving me false information and then apologizing for it?
Speaker 1: So there's something to it.
Speaker 6: Uh, well, I said, I'll get into that, but I think I sent you a pitchure of it where I XD the because they could build images for you and pitches, so I axed it to give me an image if I was on a satellite, a satellite if you're looking down on Earth, and I want them to build a train track that circumnavigates the entire globe, going east to west and north to south, and uh, the tracks that made they had one. It made no sense too to the AI that it it couldn't even build a track that was any anywhere near.
Speaker 5: What I was ridiculous.
Speaker 6: Okay, okay, yeah, it's Everything's just it's right in front of us. But the problem is we don't we don't dig It's like like you always hear with with with Genesis, where if anybody ever picks up and actually reads it instead of looking at it as a what do they call it.
Speaker 5: Like like a parable? Almost yeah, exactly.
Speaker 6: So when you start reading it, you're like, Okay, God he created the sun.
Speaker 1: He created two great lights, the.
Speaker 6: Sun and the moon, and and he says he also created the stars. So if he also created the stars, that means the sun is not a star. The sun is the sun, the moon is the moon, and the stars are the stars, because why would he say, why would he name one and then just call everything else the stars that But like I said, I never read that.
Speaker 1: When you go to mass, they don't talk about this stuff.
Speaker 6: It's they talk about everything else and they put it in their perspective. And that's I think that's one of the biggest problems now, is that I picked up, is that we're believing what somebody else is.
Speaker 5: What other people are telling us, instead of us actually taking the time and look into it. And that's another problem U people will go to church and be told what the Bible says, but they won't take the time or the effort to pick up the Bible and read it for themselves, which is so important, which and again I'm not saying don't go to church. What I'm saying is that should be just one tool in your toolbox. Everybody should be reading the Bible and discerning for themselves.
Speaker 6: It's like the average person researches vaccines as much as they research the.
Speaker 5: Globe model exactly. And that is something that we have to break, this mold of just you know, whatever the government says, whatever the school district says, whatever the mayor says, is what's best for us. It's not. It's they're just echoing what they are told, and it's what's best for the banks and the military industrial complex and the black Rocks and the vanguards.
Speaker 1: Well that's it.
Speaker 6: So so now my son, because they were doing a lot of the homework, they would do it home because it was a lot of remote learning, which.
Speaker 1: I never homework. This should be no such thing as homework.
Speaker 6: You have my son for seven hours a day, teach him in there like that that that's a homeless for home. But I do not bring that whatever it is that they're trying to teach them into into my home. But I would sit in the background and I would listen to my wife go over homework with him. And sometimes they'd be arguing, you know, nothing too bad. But I'd say, what's going on here? And oh, we're doing English? And the English was the earth is round like a ball? What is the adjective? What is the noun in the sentence? So I said, what's going on here? It's like, oh, no, it's just English. It's not not sorry, So I said, yeah, but why are they using these examples? So then every subject that they were starting with all had something to do with the solar system out of space. Whether it was for English or math or whatever.
Speaker 1: It just everything. And this is at a.
Speaker 6: At a Catholic school, so it's just it just it just didn't sit right. And then I want to fast forward to.
Speaker 1: This year is because next year he would be going into sixth grade.
Speaker 6: But the problem is when you hit the age I believe eleven.
Speaker 5: You have to get that us.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: So, like I said, now that I'm awake, I looked into that and I couldn't believe it.
Speaker 1: I mean even even I was going.
Speaker 6: Toe to toe with with groc on Ai asking about these these vaccine and the numbers, and they were comparing like an undeveloped country you just say, like Nigeria to the US, and and believe it or not, the undeveloped country had less numbers. They you know, they had better numbers as far as the numbers who are getting at the numbers that are dying. And only until they introduced the vaccine did it get worse.
Speaker 5: Tetanus is a bad one, dude. They have a aluminium hydroxide. There's phosphate and thimerosol in those things, yes, and from aldehyde. For goodness sakes, are you kidding me?
Speaker 1: It's just like they put in the cigarettes, I believe.
Speaker 5: Right yeah, And they're like, oh, it's just trace amounts. Oh so it's just a little bit of poison, right, no worry.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well it's like, uh, not to change, so they put it.
Speaker 1: I started looking.
Speaker 6: Into was with with the whole cigarette industry where it looked like they seem to have destroyed that because the nicotine is actually we have receptors.
Speaker 1: For that where our bodies.
Speaker 6: It's it's like a good thing, but not when it's mixed in with from alt, the hide and whatever else they're putting it in.
Speaker 1: So from what I'm hearing is that.
Speaker 6: Like the nicotine patches, some people recommend if you have certain types of cancers, put.
Speaker 1: It in with you know, like a one milligram and put it on your back.
Speaker 6: And you're just you're learning all this stuff. So now it's almost like, did they destroyed his industry on purpose because of.
Speaker 1: The healing powers from nicotine?
Speaker 6: But they you know, there's a reason why somebody smoked, you know, this tobacco. So there's just something that that just just didn't sit.
Speaker 5: Right with the well, both the Amish and the Native Americans used it as a healing thing. That the Amish grow their own around here, they smoke their own around here. There's no chemical additives and all of that. If you go back and read a lot of the like the Book of Jubilees and things like that, it talks about Noah before he got on the arc, was going around and he was getting all these herbs because everything that God gave us as a specific reason, the dandelions, the nettle, and all of these things. So what they've done, so you know that everything happened after World War two. Dandelions are bad, So go get your cancers. Round up and spray it. And then they take the nicotine industry and they put all these uh that these adjuvants in there that are poison right because the and I'm not saying even if you've grown your own tobacco, you should be smoking twenty of those a day, and and the homage don't either. They'll smoke one or two a day, and it's it's pure right. They don't have all the toxins and the sprays and the chemicals and all the additions that they put into cigarettes. So all these industries with the herbs, they've really hijacked and destroyed.
Speaker 1: It's uh oh.
Speaker 6: From listening to your show where you say the Amish as far as uh catching.
Speaker 1: Was like any types of.
Speaker 6: Uh let's see diseases, but from the non vaccination that it seems like they're doing.
Speaker 1: All right without it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I've never seen an homoush child with autism. I never I'm not saying that there is not out there. I'm just saying I've never seen one.
Speaker 6: That's it Where I talked to so many of my friends where I'll say, all right, how many kids do you remember when we went to school had this and we would think of like maybe one or two kids that you know were just say more crazy but not like not autistic. Maybe there was one, I'm not sure, but it wasn't like, oh yeah it was Jim Bob Bill. It was just the numbers just weren't there. And then you know, as far as even like uh, weight problems or hair loss, like, it was just it seems like all of these problems came after. So what I was starting to look at was and not to go off the subject, was like just say, my dad, he was born and born in Germany, lived there he was about twelve, and then they.
Speaker 1: Came to America.
Speaker 6: And then my mom, she's one hundred percent of Italian, but she was more of a third generation. So what I was trying to do is maybe find like a study to see as far as like bloodlines go. Where I have a feeling that the longer that families generations are here already, the more vaccinated their blood is. So I would I would just wonder if you take someone that just say, was off the boat from Germany and off the boat from from wherever, but just not from here, and just see as far as how much stronger they have blood as well their life. That's you know how long their life expects, or if any of them caught you know, certain chances and illnesses, or it just would love to see those numbers.
Speaker 5: That's a good point. So I, for I went to the doctors for the first time in quite some time. The VA and I would the very first thing out of there, very aggressive with the vaccines. Oh, you haven't gotten this, you haven't gotten that, we can give you this today. But once I said no, at least this time, they weren't pushing it anymore, but they were very that before they even got into anything else that were like, hey, this, this and this the three vaccines. Back in twenty twenty one, it was different. I mean he was trying to like close like a car salesman would, right, let me go talk to my manager. Right, But it's really worth at this time, right now, this generation, in twenty twenty five, I think we have to be more open about all of these topics, whether it's vaccines, whether it's biblical cosmology, true worth, whatever you want to call it, because we really have to show people the deceit that's going on out there. Because it's interesting you mentioned it, You're right, the forties, fifties, it was all Westerns into the sixties, it started transitioning. You saw Planet of the Apes, and then it was Stanley Kubreck right two thousand and one, A Space Odyssey, and from that movie on Star Trek, Star Wars, Battlestar Galactica NonStop. So you know what if what's been in the news for the last week, ten days. They're going to build a nuclear reactor on the Moon, there's a seven mile spaceship that could be attacking us in the fall, all of these things, Joe, I don't believe that they could get away with another pandemic. I just don't think they could. Do you think that that we will see them try to pull an alien invasion card to bring upon like the nWo.
Speaker 6: Like you were just saying, it's it's almost like they're taking as many subjects with different stories they create and you know, throw it against the wall and see which one sticks the best. So maybe it'll be an alien or it's almost like they test it out first and see how that rates, and I believe the one that gets the eyes rating is the one they'll go with.
Speaker 1: Whether you know with.
Speaker 6: The earthquakes, you know that it seems like they create themselves with that that heart machine, or you have to see with the frequency machines.
Speaker 1: I had one of those those ripe.
Speaker 6: Machines, if you okay, So I didn't understand it until they actually got it. And it comes with like the silver ball and you're hitting it with like these coils. It's not like speakers, but they act as as speakers, and you hit it with certain frequencies and you see these things just rattle and just gold different directions.
Speaker 1: So I put it like.
Speaker 6: This, like like you have a piece of glass, so everything is on a vibration. So you have someone that could like a dog whistle, you blow the whistle. Only the dog can here, but we can't hear it. Or you have somebody that could sing so loud and it can crack glass. So there's something to these frequencies where just say there's certain.
Speaker 1: Diseases or I want to say virus, like that word.
Speaker 6: What they call it mic certain uh.
Speaker 5: Like certain micro particles.
Speaker 1: More of like what they call it the yuh.
Speaker 7: Man people get the virus, the h what they call it the not microbes, the little uh the little worms what are they not worms?
Speaker 5: Bacteria?
Speaker 1: But okay, just say like bacteria.
Speaker 6: So everything has is on a vibration, So there's a certain there's a certain.
Speaker 5: Frequency that would kill that certainly.
Speaker 1: So now why this but his.
Speaker 6: Silver bull being inside this glass I was talking about when it hits you with a frequency, So it's going through that glass, it's pineering through the glass but not affecting it, and it's making that rattle. So saying is you have your skin and your bones, whoever is this uh parasite that's a parasite might be? Is that frequency you can get through your skin and your bone without affecting you and it will parasites. And it didn't start clicking until they had this guy out here called doctor lead him in and I only know his name because he was on the radio like every five minutes saying, how come to his cancer treatment center And it's only for there's no chemo, none of that. You just go there and he hits you with like a pen, like a radiology pen. So it didn't make sense until I saw this the rife machine. I'm thinking, like, this is what it has to be like because this guy, from what he says, is that pretty much caws all cancers. So if there's something to this with the frequencies, that that that we really have to start looking into, because in the end, we really are all energy. And you know, like you say, you put your feet on the ground and get that son and taking all of that energy.
Speaker 5: If you go to Google and put in these four words church bells kill parasites the AI. Of course, now Google has its AI. First, it says some ancient cultures held the superstitious belief that ringing bells, including church bells, could ward off certain infections and parasites, et cetera. Then, of course there's the ap fact check health experts. You know, there's no credible evidence supporting false claims. But then right after that you start to see something about bells and the healing. So you know, again if I see fact checks right off the bat, there's something to it, and there is a great conspiracy. I don't remember when it was, maybe after eighteen seventy, but all the church bells throughout Europe and North America, many of them have disappeared.
Speaker 1: For the job I have, I roll over all over the place, so I'm all through Long Island, So I.
Speaker 6: Drive through just say rich towns, port towns, and every main street looks the same where you can see where the building looks like it's sunk into the ground and then there's this big hill. But what I've noticed is some of these towns have these really old buildings, like out on the Long Beach where you first enter them, and it just happens to me. I noticed this is right across the street from the post office, which looks like it's been there for hundreds of years. So this building is about five six stories high and at the top they have these two big towers that are probably ten stories high, and they're missing the bells their bell towers, but there's no bells in there. And you you just know there was something to that with well, like you said, they were healing powers or it definitely sent some sort of healing frequency through because what did they celebrate in Philadelphia, h.
Speaker 5: Liberty bell Yeah, they celebrate the crack of the liberty bells.
Speaker 6: I mean, like, we've destroyed the bells and here we are celebrating it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's it's another one of those subtle things. Now that we're told that again the ceiling frequencies of bells were the true purpose of these bells in the past. Now we're told that they had to melt down these bells during World War One and World War Two for ammunition. Yeah. But but what's funny is this. This is a Facebook post which I put the link in the show notes for the listeners.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 5: It says it's funny because the parasites that are running in the world are the ones who got rid of the bells. It's funny when you think of it that way, because that's the people running this world. That's exactly what they are, their parasites.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, they don't go away exactly. That's where else is that?
Speaker 5: I wanted to ask you in your journey where was when will you first introduce to flat Earth? Was it a video? Was it a post? Were you like looking into vaccines and ran into something?
Speaker 6: Yeah, this is where okay, so to get back to where my son needed the uh the the vaccine to go into school next year, that's when we decided.
Speaker 1: Like, all right, no, that that that's just that can't happen.
Speaker 6: So now, after watching and you know, actually, I'm sorry, it was when I read the Genesis and I actually re read and read it and I said that's it, like this is this something to this? So then that's when I, uh, I just said, I gotta I gotta look into this more.
Speaker 1: And it was like if I have like I hear, like a spiritual awakened where like.
Speaker 6: Everything in your body, just your head, your mind, it just gets.
Speaker 1: Like those chills, the good chills.
Speaker 5: Yep.
Speaker 1: Well, at first, I'm just like, all right, now, this.
Speaker 6: Can't be and and I just kept on research and research said it really is.
Speaker 1: And when it.
Speaker 6: Finally clicked, it was like, wow, everything really is a lie. So it's just something inside my itire body soul just said this is not or we are not spinning a thousand miles an hour like I said. Then you start looking at the numbers and none of it adds up because what's the first equation. The first thing they say is nothing became everything. So if you have nothing, you add nothing, you subtract nothing, you times it by nothing, it equals nothing.
Speaker 1: So it's like.
Speaker 6: You take zero eggs, you take zero cups of flour, you mix it together for zero seconds, and you throw it in an oven for for zero minutes on zero degrees and whil a, you got an upside down rainbow cake.
Speaker 1: Like it just doesn't make sense.
Speaker 6: So everything that it starts with it's a false equation.
Speaker 1: And to get back to with the with the vaccines and stuff. I I it's I.
Speaker 6: Can't like knock any doctors for it, because it's almost like the doctors they've been given the wrong information or the wrong formulas. So it's not like it's like the doctors are the ones who invented these vaccines or medicines.
Speaker 1: They're just just prescrib them.
Speaker 6: So whatever they're going off of, they're given, like I say, a false recipe or a false ingredient.
Speaker 1: So it's I get it to an extent.
Speaker 6: That you know, it's it's obviously the powers that be or the ones the parasites are the ones that are pulling the strings.
Speaker 5: Yeah, spot on. And a lot of those people who have created these like the Big Bang theory, something out of nothing, they all were part of this American Philosophical Society in Philadelphia. It's been around since seventeen forty three. Everyone from Ben Franklin to Woodrow Wilson, right, the guy who started the the Federal Reserve. And you had Louis Pasture, the guy who was the germ theory guy right, and all of these people who who promote Darwin right, Darwinism, just all the nonsense. So these things have been planned out a long time, and it's all even I'm looking at there's a picture of Thomas Jefferson's gate. There's a globe on the gate. So all of these things are perpetuated to distance man from God and put our faith in government.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's it. They want to replace God with science.
Speaker 6: Everything that he gave to us for healing, for food, for everything, they just want to replace it with science. It's it's, it's, it's it's really.
Speaker 1: It's a scary path.
Speaker 6: So that's why I want to hear someone say, oh, what's the matter. I'm like, well, it might not matter to you right now, but down the road, it's it's the longer we wait, the worse it's gonna be.
Speaker 1: It's like, you gotta pump the brakes here. It's at what point does does you? You can't just sit back and allow it to keep going.
Speaker 6: You have to, like like like with my son, where where he was learning all this stuff as he was doing the homework with my wife, I would say, no, I said that didn't happen, Well, that didn't happen, And repeatedly she'd say I know, but you know, at least let him learn both things. I said, no, no, no, no, no, it is not okay to to have him learn two different different things.
Speaker 1: I wanted to learn the truth.
Speaker 6: So at first she was a little like, uh, you know, let him learn, And then all of a sudden, I would say, by a month later after after I guess hearing me all the time and my son just not saying kicking a screaming, but like, why am I learning this stuff?
Speaker 1: It's fake. It's like, oh, you're listening to daddy too much.
Speaker 6: But even explain it to him is where she finally said, you know what.
Speaker 1: What is he learning in school? Like? What is he learned in school? So you would hear homewark like what they say the.
Speaker 6: In nineteen fifty seven, Utah Protestants were fourteen percent of the population.
Speaker 1: What is what? What is that? What is that?
Speaker 6: What is that going to do for him growing up? But it just none of it made sense, Like there was no classes to you know, teach him how to create. Everything that he says, just regarditate is to learn how to fall, learn how to build something, just creativity.
Speaker 1: That that's all been tossed out the window.
Speaker 5: And it's something because you know your children and this doesn't even count kindergarten. That the average school year about one hundred and eighty days a year, so you're talking about twenty one hundred and sixty days are spent in school from you know, first grade to twelfth grade. That's that's six straight years, right, And when you when you think about what you've actually learned, most of it's nonsense.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 5: They don't teach you how to do not that I'm a fan of it, but like they don't teach you how to do taxes. They don't teach you anything about budgets. They don't teach you anything about true history. You're never taught about Wymar, you're never taught about the USS, liberty, all of these things. Is it's just when you think about how long these children are in school and the actual life skills that they learn, sort of like someone who might go to a technical school and learn a trade, it's kind of really preposterous.
Speaker 1: Like you just said that true history.
Speaker 6: So even if you take my dad, for instance, where se he was born in forty seven, so when he moved out to America and just say when he was thirteen, so in Germany, that's that was you know, right after the World War two end that he was born. So the history that happened in Germany, you weren't allowed to talk about what really happened, what might have happened, or you you know, arrested, So he came over here and learned the history from America's view. So now his his history, it's already there.
Speaker 1: The history is contaminated.
Speaker 6: So it's almost like you have a person, Yeah, I'm from Germany, but you know, you don't know Germany. You know the American version of.
Speaker 5: Germany right from the victor side, right, that's why they call it his story.
Speaker 6: Yes, yes, yes, there's the truth and then there's his story exactly.
Speaker 5: Yeah. And it's funny you mentioned that. I think in twenty twenty two on my radio show, I entered a lady by the name of Monica Schaeffer. She's a Canadian citizen and when she was in Germany, she questioned the narrative. She spent eighteen months in jail and alongside murderers, thieves, just just for having an opinion. And that's really there's many countries in Europe and around the world like that.
Speaker 1: It's scary.
Speaker 6: So it's almost like they're trying to set us up for that now, like very very slowly.
Speaker 5: Yeah, almost minority reports type of stuff too, right.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, yes, And you know that's the whole thing is.
Speaker 6: People don't realize when they say how important is this? Well, when you realize how important it is that every one of us is our God's children. So that's why you know what God says, only don't worship false idols and only worship no me. So if everybody looked at him as the father, we're all his children, Well, what does that make U?
Speaker 1: Makes everybody family?
Speaker 6: So if everybody looked at each other as family instead of by race, religion, color, weight.
Speaker 1: Of it's a lot.
Speaker 6: There's a lot more love and family than there is, you know, than anything else. I there's there's definitely a purpose to that divide and concer where you know, even even the towns you live in, they have different towns or even uh where I say with oh, with sports franchises. You know, every big city has two two two teams like the New York Jets the New York Giants. Why is that Well, because you can't have all these fans cheering for the same thing.
Speaker 1: So now it's gonna be the Giants think they suck on the Jets thinks.
Speaker 6: So now you still have people divided, even though these guys united, but there's there's still divided and that's it's in every sport.
Speaker 1: And uh, like I said, I can't even watch sports anymore.
Speaker 6: I used to love watching sports, And a friend I was like, why don't you watch them anymore? I said, well, I'd rather play a video game with my son than watch grown men play sports.
Speaker 1: It's you know, these guys are strangers to me, Like I don't.
Speaker 6: I never thought of it like that, until you know, until I guess you start waking up, you realize.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that that's a very common narrative now is a lot of people are falling away from it. You realize you're rooting for a franchise because people there's different people every single year, right, you're just rooting for a logo or and and we saw in twenty twenty they use that as a tool as the divide and conquer scheme too.
Speaker 6: Right, Yeah, they showed us how they really how they really appreciate us the fans.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and I can't you know, paying four hundred dollars to take a family afford to a to a ball game back in the eighties, I could go to a veteran stadium in the Philadelphia for two bucks and get seats in the center field. And now everything is just twenty five dollars just to park. You know, if you want to sow Ita, it's ten bucks. It's just it's absolute.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 6: Thanks told my son that old time, I said, you don't really just said what dollar to a ten year old back in Grandma's thing? I mean that would that would get them a little ice cream candy. I mean it would be enough. I said, Now, dollar, it's the tax you pay on what you buy the candy.
Speaker 1: Bo Yeah, it's it's it's it's uh.
Speaker 5: It's mind blowing. How over the last five years, how this hyperinflation has just blown everything up, and we still one thing we're bad about. We're bad about just accepting and moving on. Uh. I mean you go out to dinner, you're gonna I mean, just everything is through the roof. It's insane.
Speaker 1: Well, even if you talk about like investing wise, well like stocks that uh, it just just just came across my thinking not too long ago, where.
Speaker 6: Were they paint different certain stocks? So yeah, yeah, by the stock it gets a ten percent dividend. Okay, well, what really is a dividend? So now picture you have just say, ten thousand dollars in a bank. Oh, you have ten thousand dollars in the stock and it pays a ten percent dividend. Okay, so now you get that ten percent diffident, he has a thousand dollars. Okay, great, But now that bank account that had ten thousand dollars now has nine thousand.
Speaker 1: So what is a dividend.
Speaker 6: You're you're just taking money out of the bank, so you're not you know, it's this and I when you start questioning that, like, wait a second, this this dividend isn't really a dividend.
Speaker 1: It's just taking money out of my bank.
Speaker 6: And put in my pocket and now I got to pay taxes on it.
Speaker 1: It's I mean, the whole money system of everything is just.
Speaker 5: It's just yeah. I mean, if if your state has income tax, then if you make a thousand dollars a week, you're you're getting eight hundred and then you go to the store, you're paying your New York what is your sales tax? Eight and a half percent and a half Yeah, so you're paying tax on I mean, it's just ridiculous. They get you coming and going. But the quote unquote elite, the ruling elite, the people who pull the strings, they're able to have their little NGOs and their their nine nineties. They're nonprofits and they're able to. You know, people making hundreds of millions of dollars are paying less tax than someone who makes one hundred thousand dollars a year. They would rather pay their lawyer, you know, twenty five thousand dollars than to pay one penny in tax.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the thing.
Speaker 6: Is Like, even this town I live in, it was it was mostly potato fields.
Speaker 1: They tell us they might be.
Speaker 6: But when you go around certain towns, you just see certain structures and buildings you like like this, And I never saw this, and I've been forty seven years. I've been along island. So I was driving through Rockville Center and I saw this church. It was called Saint Agnes Cathedral. I I blown, I said, well, where is the churches? Thing's always been here and this thing looks like it was built hundreds of years ago. By I mean just the crassmanship. So I'm like, you know, let me go, let me just type this in and see what happens. And of course it had the fire story, of course it had it had no uh no construction photos. But there was a church that was there previously that they built over, so but no pictures or anything.
Speaker 1: So it's just and it just seems.
Speaker 6: The poorer the town to say, those are the ones that I believe that got hit the hardest because they were the most powerful. So I think the more powerful these towns were, the more they got hit. Because it is everywhere, and this is history that they're not teaching. So you have I couldn't even tell you like hundreds of thousands of these high schools everywhere, But if most of the people were coming off the boat as immigrants, you know, fifteen hundred years ago.
Speaker 1: Who built all these schools, Because some of these.
Speaker 6: Schools look like they've, like I said, have been there for a lot longer than they tell us.
Speaker 1: When you know, cowboys and Indians are running around.
Speaker 6: So it's it's just a lot of a lot of let's say, a lot of pants that they lead you down, that are taking down to a bunch of ways. So it's it's hard find the truth anywhere.
Speaker 5: Yeah, what in your estimation, I don't know how much you've looked into it, but when do you think this timeline was altered?
Speaker 1: Well, the furthest.
Speaker 6: Back ivery here where that they talk about is with actual conviction. Where they when they talk about history is somewhere in the sixteen hundreds, because you never maybe maybe late fifteen hundreds or sixteenth century, but you never heard anybody talk about you know, eight hundred AD or eleven hundred. It's always in the sixteen hundred to eighteen hundred, you know.
Speaker 1: Range.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's a picture that's been circulating recently. It is a photo of Chicago's Union Station, supposedly when it first opened in nineteen twenty five, and it's in the middle of nowhere, literally nothing around it, and then there's this huge, I mean just monstrous what they say is the Chicago's Union Station. And then there's a line of like I don't know, a thousand people with their bags and I mean it's it's like in the middle of nowhere. I'm going to try. Yeah, I'm going to try to show you the picture in a minute, all right, if I can.
Speaker 6: That's everything like they call I guess I'll use New York for example, when they had the World's Fair, I mean they tell us that, like the Empire State Building. But if if you look into it and say, well, when was it built, they'll tell you less than a year and a half they built it. How yeah, one hundred something stories? Where were they building ten stories?
Speaker 1: You know, a month?
Speaker 6: It's just it made no sense. But then underneath it you have the subway system. So it's like what came first, the chicken of the egg the subway or the icecraper is it's it's just but you know, none of this is being taught.
Speaker 1: So what do they do? Well, they destroy all of these buildings. Yeah, that's that's I don't.
Speaker 5: Just in the middle of nowhere. And then there's this the station And how does that make any sense at all?
Speaker 6: The only way it makes sense is, uh, is this town grow? And as you go down to where the train station is the railroad tracks they used to have this place called the free falls we call them because they had the where they crushed the rock into pavement, the uh what they call those machines that the belts that bring and they yes, so there was there was a fewer these going going along the train station.
Speaker 1: And you know, kids, we have put two and two together, but it seems like what.
Speaker 6: They were doing was they were taking all the old buildings that they must have destroyed, crushing them up and then paving our roads with it.
Speaker 1: Because now none of those none of it is there anymore.
Speaker 6: It's all built over and so likely to go to the World's Fair.
Speaker 1: Well, you look at the World's Fair. What did they build their afterwards?
Speaker 6: An amusement park, an airport JFK or Lakwadia, a baseball stadium, actually a few of them here, the New York Giants, the Brooklyn Dodge. I mean, it's just they just kept on building on top of it. And oh and the cemetery's over there. It's just history is being hidden from us. And uh, when you when you when you're when if they're hiding the history of our past, I mean even worse is hiding where you actually what you're living on.
Speaker 5: Yeah. And the structures that they're able to build today with all the modern technology jeez and tools, are nothing compared to the buildings that we you know, all the what I consider like the Greco Roman structures, uh around the world.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and they come.
Speaker 6: On hand and chisel, they struck, their arms were big end they knew how to Uh, to chisel better, I guess, you know, with with with less beneficial tools.
Speaker 1: But uh, in all seriousness.
Speaker 6: I think how they always talk about cavemen. Obviously there was no such thing, but it's almost like we're the cavemen now from what we were, so I it seems like we were a lot like Well, the question is why would they cast so much to say the controller is is because they know how powerful we are and we're thing is we we we haven't realized it yet. I think that's you know, that's starting to change, and uh, sooner the better.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because I think the Roman Empire was around completely across the flat plane, if you will. I don't want to say around the world. But when you when you ask anything, whether it's chat, GPT or the Google AI, it'll just tell you it was prevalently influenced during that time. But it just makes no sense that the architecture has and they.
Speaker 1: Just know so much about it, right, they have so much.
Speaker 6: They know so much information about it, but yet they tell us nothing.
Speaker 5: And not even that that even even the words and symbols on these buildings have room, you know what I mean?
Speaker 6: Yes, yes, certain structures and like the statue of Liberty you know what that really is. And there was a bank I'll see if I get send you after the show. There was this bank down this one of those main streets and I'm looking close and close. I said, oh my god, it was like the little little ahead of it under this little like bank that it was green, but from like.
Speaker 1: How old it was. I just it just it clicked.
Speaker 6: I said, wowdest thing has been here for it was like a fortress. It must be there for hundreds of years. And it just they said, it doesn't make any sense. And the cornerstone that it doesn't there is none where it's when it was built.
Speaker 1: So it's almost like, all right, what are you hiding here?
Speaker 5: Yeah, and it's and the statue of Liberty is on the starboard as well.
Speaker 6: Yes, yes, And I don't know if you've looked into it lately. But the when I talk about the trees from from the Biblical trees, and you just start seeing how these mountains, how they resemble mountains to a tee where where you see like they always have to tell us where they mock us. Where you have that movie domb and Dumba, Yeah, where he's riding on the back of the open and he.
Speaker 5: Says, wow, that man landed on the moon. Well yeah, and then.
Speaker 6: When he says yeah, John Denver's full of but he says John Denver's full of shit. The rocky mountains aren't so rocky. And then you're like, all right, what is he trying to say there?
Speaker 1: And you see like the.
Speaker 6: Question like waterfalls, like like where's all the water coming from? It just keeps going, recycling back up. So it seems like they would have to have like a root system. So when you when you think of a tree, I'm not saying you think of a tree like the ones outside like those are like pieces of grass compared to these, to these like old world biblical trees. And they all these mountains look exactly like they would look if you cut them down from from looking from like an aerial view.
Speaker 1: And it's just the rings.
Speaker 6: It's it just makes too much sense.
Speaker 1: And uh yeah, so it's far. I don't know if you looked into that. Have you looked into.
Speaker 5: The the you know, I've gotten a lot of emails. That's one of the things I haven't taken the time. One of the things I have I broke the uh the AI if you go put in there's no way Niagara Falls can exist on a globe. It just it like melts. Yeah, it says indeed Niagara Falls exist, and is it completely breaks it?
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 5: I encourage everyone to try to put that into your ai and it just melts its brain because water is just water going up a ball. And then you have I think it's the Nile River where the river flows north and it's under it right, it's under the equator, which means it's literally.
Speaker 1: That's it. It takes it should take one or maybe two proofs.
Speaker 6: To get someone to think, but you could show somebody one hundred proofs and they'll still say, ah, you're crazy.
Speaker 1: It's it's it's a globe. Why do you think it's a globe? Well? Because uh do I want you to do a hypothesis? And uh are we talking about.
Speaker 6: Like like when I first found out, I mean, I like everybody says, I want to tell everybody, Oh so excited, like I I know something that I just cracked the coat. And it wasn't taken very receptive. Like I said, I got a I got two older brothers. Love him to death. You grew up together. My brother Chris wasn't too receptive to it. He was like looked at me like I was a cost salesman. I just sold him a lemon and my old one.
Speaker 1: Eric, Uh he was. He was definitely receptive to it.
Speaker 6: But I don't think I I convinced him yet. But uh, it's still time and my dad, I think he's just uh, I mean, he's he's at the point where I got a few years left.
Speaker 1: I just wanted to join. I can't. I can't go diving into this.
Speaker 6: I I understand from that point of view, but it's it's you know, it's hard to get somebody's ears.
Speaker 1: So like you say, you just got to plant these seeds. But uh, one of.
Speaker 6: My friends, I would battle him back and forth and he just wasn't wasn't wasn't buying it. All of a sudden, about a few weeks later, I got a text message, Oh, I apologize you.
Speaker 1: You were right.
Speaker 6: So I have to give a shout out to my friend Mikey.
Speaker 1: He he uh, he.
Speaker 6: Is on board and he's gone about five times further in his journey than I've gone.
Speaker 1: And he started like a year year after me.
Speaker 6: So I have to say, when you plant the seeds, the people that want to wake up and they actually do the research. They they will find the truth. It's it's it's it's everywhere. You just have to know where to look.
Speaker 1: You can't just type in flat earth and then uh uh right there to bunk that. See.
Speaker 5: It's uh yeah, that's the biggest obstacle, knowing that all the search engines, even yandex unfortunately within the last month or two, has been hijacked.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, now.
Speaker 5: I got to find another search engine.
Speaker 1: Like people say, is the dead Internet they.
Speaker 5: Call it where dead Internet theory.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's almost like maybe you know, but with this with the AI, when you type in something and it just responds to you like that. This technology, I mean, come on, it just didn't just come out now. It's just had to be around for hundreds of years, and it's like they just give it.
Speaker 1: To us a little out of time. Whoever the powers that be is, you.
Speaker 6: Know, I don't want to say to keep us happy, but I guess to keep us off off their backs.
Speaker 1: Room a minute.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I remember the Internet and YouTube in the late nineties early two thousands was just full of information, and now the Internet's really losing its authenticity. The algorithms, the control of information. It's all been hijacked.
Speaker 1: Put it this way. They have.
Speaker 6: Software that they could go in they like bots, so they could go into a.
Speaker 1: Just say Facebook or.
Speaker 6: Any one of those social media sites and they comment on somebody's comment and it'll be negative against that person, and then another bot we'll go against that will go against the other bot, and so these two bots are arguing, and then that pulls in a real person. So it's it's it's it's created to to to mess people up so that there's something you know that.
Speaker 1: To have AI.
Speaker 6: Working against you to push a false narrative is is you know, I don't know if it's legal or not, but there's there's definitely something not.
Speaker 1: Right about it.
Speaker 5: What do you think the endgame is with all this technology?
Speaker 1: It's I'm hoping it's not as far as.
Speaker 6: With all the these frequencies, Like I said, there's good freauci, there's also bad frequencies. Where are they going to do it where they keep us at such a low vibration that well, where zombies or there's not zombie zombies, but where we're just the energy we have, where it's instead of having one hundred percent energy, where like a battery that's on load on low power.
Speaker 1: Well, we're working in low power mode. As far as the endgame, it's it's total control.
Speaker 6: And you look at the United States, where, uh where did we go from? I mean from the inside with with you know we live in I'd say it's work taught that. You know, those are the bad guys. We're the good guys. And yet we we went into where Germany was fighting the war, the World War. We went into there, and you know, whoever won that war? I guess you know they say.
Speaker 1: We wanted I don't know.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's it's whatever whatever history whoever went I.
Speaker 1: Guess who wins? You know, told us the history. But so they got their.
Speaker 6: Feet into Europe and now I believe the last well, one of the last spots was the Middle East. There was a lot of a lot of uh you want to say, history or stuff that they needed out there, wanted.
Speaker 1: So what did they do?
Speaker 6: You know, the whole you know, nine to eleven, and they were able to get to get people to agree, yeah, yeah, let's go to wars. We went into Middle East. And now they don't have to make up any excuses. You know, he's hiding nuclear bombs he's got.
Speaker 1: Weapons of mass destruction.
Speaker 6: So it's it's almost like we went into these countries telling everybody where the good guys.
Speaker 1: And it's almost like are we the band guys? It's you know, I don't know, and uh, what do we do from here? Is the question?
Speaker 5: Though it's uh exactly that, that's what do we do from here? You know, history is something is an important point to make people aware and to get them awake, and then you have to kind of turn your focus on where do we go forward? But on what you mentioned. It's interesting because you know, we invaded Iraq March two thousand and three. Two months later, an archaeological team found, you know, the to mc Gilgamesh. Yes, just a coincidence.
Speaker 1: Though, right, were's the coin for that?
Speaker 5: One? Dropped one just to win svidence. As we start to wind down, could you give me your six silver bullets? What were the you know, as you started to research into flat earth, what were the ones that really stood out to you?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 6: One, I was thinking, since they claim the the square miles, the curvature is six inches per square mile.
Speaker 1: I believe.
Speaker 6: So if you take a skyscraperk like just say Empire State building. So now you have, I have twenty people that do a circle around if they're all standing just say five miles away from it. Now each person should have what viewer theyre going to see the building are a leaning tower of like Pisa, like if it's on a ball, like they should all have different different views of it. But yet when you take a picture of it from every one of those angles, it's the same, same built like.
Speaker 1: It's not leaning or anything. There's no hidden curbage.
Speaker 5: That is a good point, even if you look at it from a very far distance. Technically it should be a little off to the center, but there it's always straight up and down. Great point.
Speaker 6: And let me say like train tracks, they're they're all built or they're made level. So that's why I said, if you if you pretend to build a train track that goes around the entire globe as it's as they say, whether north and south, east and west, it would have to connect, you know, to go around there their full circle, because you know, the thing is, you keep heading south, eventually you'll be headed north.
Speaker 1: So now what would that look like if you went in a drone or satellite and you're.
Speaker 6: Looking down, how would that it just doesn't make any sense, Like I said, even when you have AI.
Speaker 1: Try to make it.
Speaker 6: You saw what those pitches look like, because it just shows that it's just it doesn't make any sense. Another one is with the water. You know, it needs a container. So I always take like a bottle of polling springs and I'll say, you see the water in here. If I cut out the bottom, what happens to it that the water spills out? And I'll say, oh why because of gravity? So gravity.
Speaker 1: Sinks the water down, but.
Speaker 6: Yet it also makes it stick upside down to a ball.
Speaker 1: But what about at the top of it?
Speaker 6: It just it just doesn't make any sense because it's all you said, it's always got to find its level.
Speaker 1: What else we have skinship trained trunks? Okay, uh, a compass.
Speaker 6: It don't flip or point to a distinct southern magnetic point, which would prove a level single pole magnetic system.
Speaker 1: So another word, yeah, the compass is always.
Speaker 5: It doesn't flip over like, it's always pointing north no matter where you are exactly, So.
Speaker 6: It's not magically just gonna aim up and then turn around and face north again.
Speaker 1: Yep, As I said to the whole equation.
Speaker 6: Where it starts with the nothing and the zeros and nothing is nothing and it becomes everything that just doesn't make any sense. And you have ninety three million miles away. So I try to put it to them like this, You're standing out of a barbecue, you're grilling chicken, and you're standing two feet away from the barbecue. You're gonna feel the heat a little, I'm sure. But now if you stand twenty feet away, you know, I don't think you're gonna feel the heat. Now if you're standing a mile away, are you gonna.
Speaker 1: Feel the heat? But now, I don't care how hot something is.
Speaker 6: To stand ninety three million miles away from something and feel the heat is it's ridiculous.
Speaker 5: And space is black. All the space between the Sun and Earth is black.
Speaker 6: And then and then let's say, you know, it reflects off the moon, and then is where it gets the light? And there's been I mean countless times where our video the sun in the sky with the moon in the sky, and.
Speaker 1: How is that possible? You know, if what they say, there's this, there's things that just don't add up. What else was there?
Speaker 6: Even like you said you have Florida is one thousand miles away from New York and you'll have it will be ninety degrees in Florida, and yet seventy degrees in New York. So one thousand miles away makes the difference of twenty degrees, but yet ninety three million miles away.
Speaker 1: It's just it's.
Speaker 5: The like I said, those numbers are ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's not. It's not even like maybe if you said it's one hundred.
Speaker 6: Miles away the sun, you might feel it, but ninety three million miles away.
Speaker 1: Come on, it's ridiculous.
Speaker 6: Light towers, whether they were used for what they say, but light towers they only work on a flat earth unless you know you're in the middle of the I call it the sea because the Bible they never mentioned oceans, right.
Speaker 1: It's always the sea. So the sea or the seas, it's that's that's something right there.
Speaker 6: But as far as the light towers, how would if there was curbage, the light towers just they'd be useless.
Speaker 1: Let's see that.
Speaker 5: Real quick before you go on. You mentioned the lighthouses. What are your hypothesis? Might have they been used for? Or is that just because all the other stuff has been a lie.
Speaker 6: It could be well because everything else is alive.
Speaker 1: But it could be that maybe they like the underwater.
Speaker 6: The underwater coacts the cable that connects everything from the Internet where communications I believe like ninety five percent of it is through cables.
Speaker 1: Ninety eight better. So I was thinking any like those are attached to it somehow some sort of communication.
Speaker 6: Maybe they're connected at the bottom something somehow, or like an extender or that there's something to it, but like.
Speaker 1: It's not what they I don't think it's what they tell.
Speaker 6: Us, especially when you see which way they're facing on shore and offshore. There's uh, maybe they're used for frequencies or something with communications because they're that they're really high and everything else.
Speaker 1: That that's how is like antennas and uh, you know, like.
Speaker 6: If like satellites, if if they were really in space, then why these antennas need to be a thousand or two thousand feet long?
Speaker 1: Oh hi, I should say it's uh, it doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 6: And even these satellites where they're never pointing straight up, they're always pointing at at a different angle than another straight up. What else radars when you even when you see the movies, the radars. They spin in a circle. They spin around a circle. They don't spin around a ball.
Speaker 1: So h, I think that was about it. I think I gave it was that enough.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's all. And I wanted to run a couple of past you like, no matter where you are, the compass points north. That's because of the you know, the giant magnet in the Arctic, which is Rupus nigger which is funny because Rupus nigra means black rock and that and who's running the world black rock? Right, and nobody ever.
Speaker 6: Talks about it's always let's go down to Antarctica, down in Artica. Well how about we go somewhere that's closer. It's called the North Pole, and you know where you look at the old maps and you see there's what was there like four islands around in it.
Speaker 1: And you know rivers are going through it.
Speaker 6: So maybe that's the center of creation for we know that could actually be where you know Jerusalem or you know, there's something.
Speaker 1: Going on there that whether they use the uh, the bird it was a it was an admiral bird.
Speaker 6: Maybe they used that as a little there's truth in that, but it's a little diversion to make you think that it's all a frozen land or something. For who has any idea what's what's really the end unless you actually go there. And I've never really, if anybody ever talking about taking an expedition to.
Speaker 1: The North Pole.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's funny. Everybody talks about and that's what I've mentioned a few times. I think Antarctica may and I'm not saying that there's hidden knowledge down there, but I think it is a bit of a diversion because if you remember, Mercader was the guy who found black rock in the Arctic, and he's the guy responsible for creating the Mercader projection, which is how nautical kind of navigation is done. And so what he does is he writes a letter to of all people, John Dee, who is a guy who is part of the club. They say it's thirty three French miles and then John Dee, he's the guy. He's an astrologer, he's into the occult and he takes this and I think there is something too, even the French. I'm sorry. The Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau talked about his father taking him to see that when he was a child, So I wonder if there is some type of of I don't know. It's something I think everybody should look into, because if you've ever heard my podcast on John d you should go check it out on the fact Hunner. But this is the guy who got the letter saying, hey, I found this, And then how like did you ever get taught about rupus nigress in school?
Speaker 1: Never heard of it?
Speaker 5: Exactly?
Speaker 1: You heard of? These are all interesting, you know, Like I guess.
Speaker 5: The other thing I wanted to mention when I was saying Niagara Falls shouldn't exist on a globe, I'm not talking about it the actual fall itself. I'm talking about the water coming back around.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean?
Speaker 6: How is that possible? That the how that's coming from it? That the forced how is it coming back up? So that's what I like I said, I don't know, But that's why when I throw out like the tree, because trees are like rooted into the ground. Is obviously if you ever see where someone cut into a tree and you know, they put like a water tap and water just starts gushing out of the tree.
Speaker 1: So there's something to that. Roots just some like haven't cracked the code yet, but there's there's a lot.
Speaker 6: Going on that.
Speaker 1: I believe we're gonna start figuring out sooner or later.
Speaker 5: I have one more question and then we'll wrap it up. Because you're a telecom guy, what are your thoughts on Wi Fi and do you think they're able to manipulate frequencies, et cetera? You know, does it affect us humanly? There's articles I read something on news Medical Life Sciences yesterday talking about how Wi fi can I had? Where's my notes? Wi Fi exposure is known to be associated with disrupted learning and memory, sleep deprivation, and fatigue. That's just the known kind of effects. What are your thoughts on that?
Speaker 6: Oh, it's like, well, you ever hear like when you're listening to the radio and it's a little staticky, but just your songs on you like you like all right, this is this is great'st to like the song?
Speaker 1: You know, back when we used to only have the radio.
Speaker 5: Before you know AM radio, right, So now you're getting.
Speaker 6: Further away and you hear it and it starts getting more staticky. So it's it's if you keep on listening to that, you will get sick eventually. Like it's not that you'll start to feel like it will make you sick. So it's even though it's through Wi Fi, there's certain just say, frequencies that they'll use that you know, there's good in bed, so they could keep it on one that does make us sick.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm sure they have this all figured out as far as uh, you know.
Speaker 6: Well, looking where we used to have a train a train station down the block, used to have this huge American flag for the biggest one in just probably Nasall County, And now that's what's there is this big antenna, no flag anymore, just as huge antenna where like all right, it's just here to uh to control the clouds because like you said, they have all of these metals in these clouds from all that sprain. So do they control these clouds with frequencies? Do they there's something like you said that there's something in a bad way they could use it, because I don't see them using it in.
Speaker 1: A good way. But who who has the power to flick it on and off?
Speaker 5: That's the million dollar question? Right.
Speaker 1: What what I've been noticing through.
Speaker 6: Is everything is being moved too remotely, so where something that you used to have to do physically can now be done remotely.
Speaker 1: So whereas you could flick the on button, just say for.
Speaker 6: Your house, where you'd have to flick it from inside your house, well now you can flick it from the off button from another country. So if if you get what I mean, there, so there's uh so there there's that.
Speaker 1: Let's see.
Speaker 6: Uh yeah, that wasn't say all these names connect. So I heard you say we're always talking about Parsons. That his name Parson with.
Speaker 5: The Oh yeah, Jack Parsons, Jack Parson.
Speaker 6: Okay, so I remember what was that show, The Big Bang Theory? What was the guy's name and the guy Shelton his real name there is Jim Paarson. So there's always connections in here somehow. I I wonder how many more more connections there are when when we actually.
Speaker 1: Look into it.
Speaker 5: So yeah, oh yeah Jim Parsons. I didn't know that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I remember hearing so I'm like, where does that name sound familiar? And then listening through your show when I heard Jack Pawson's I said, wait a second, I won that, and then I looked I said, yes, that is his name, Jim Parson. So I mean, I don't think that's uh you know, a coincidence.
Speaker 5: No, and it's funny because I never paid attention to that show, but now I think I need to go back and maybe watch a little bit to see if there's any hidden gems in there.
Speaker 1: All right there, Yeah, I'm sure there's a lot.
Speaker 5: For sure. Man, it's been a fast seventy five minutes and we've touched on so many things, and I can't appreciate enough that the time and sharing your story and all the things that we've touched on has been just tremendous. But before we go, as always, uh, I'll leave you with the last word.
Speaker 1: Oh, there's also sorry. There was one movie that uh huh that's if you ever heard it was John Ritta. It was called the movie Stay Tuned.
Speaker 5: I remember that movie vaguely.
Speaker 1: Well, what was it about? Was they had it was called Hella Vision.
Speaker 5: There on that spinning wheel.
Speaker 1: Every show was I was connected to like Hell Hell Vision, and.
Speaker 5: It's it's like, oh my gosh, you're not going to believe this shoot. So I just googled it and the wikipedia. Stay Tuned nineteen ninety two American fantasy comedy directed by Peter Hyams. I'm like, where do I know that name? Peter Hyams guess what movie he directed. Capricorn won What Are You All My And he made the sequel to Stanley Kubrick's two thousand and one Space Out of See. It was called I think twenty ten, the year we made contact. Nobody watched it. But wow, that's interesting.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes it's yeah, but yeah, so there that yeah that oh so yeah. So I stay with with TV, so I'll even not keep you on.
Speaker 6: But even when I'm watching certain shows, like my son won't even watch like any like Disney cartoons or anything like more shows. Because when you're watching these shows and them must say, wait, that girl looks like a boy.
Speaker 1: That boy looks like a girl.
Speaker 6: Yep, it's and it's I'm not trying to be mean, but when you start looking really close, it's it's, you know, you start seeing the veils thoughts unfolding.
Speaker 5: Sandra Bullock.
Speaker 1: Oh and the names give it away too. But the best art lately was h Jennifer Maniston.
Speaker 5: But yeah, there's uh interesting, Yeah, there's so much out there, like John John Richard died on September eleventh, two thousand and three.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I want to see, uh that's the fittest slot earth that he does some really good Uh yeah, based like recognitions where I'd like to see him on that. I was actually asking it if he got it. I hit him up, asking him to look into uh.
Speaker 1: What's his name? Who's the actor of New York al Pacino? And who's the singer.
Speaker 6: H shanging a tambourine. Man, he's still around. He's the one that said, uh he let the devil in his soul just had a movie.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, you're talking about Bob Dylan.
Speaker 1: Bob Dylan. So, I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 6: I just I was I was asking him to take if you can look into Bob Dylan al Pacino, see if he can find any matches there.
Speaker 1: But uh so if he hears it, take a look for me. But uh yeah, that's it. I mean I can always say keep on a swivel.
Speaker 6: I mean, we just have to keep our eyes open and question everything because you know, back in the day.
Speaker 1: We used to say, I don't care what you think. I don't care what anybody thinks. This is what I think. And now it's it's what you think. It doesn't matter anymore. It's it's it's it's it's what one it's with the I.
Speaker 6: Will say minority, but it's the majority always ruled. Now it's the complete opposite. So it's uh, you know, Uh, I guess the only thing we do is try to teach out kids better and uh you know, make them aware of like what's really going on, and stop lying to him.
Speaker 1: You really have to stop lying to our kids.
Speaker 5: Amen.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Truth is everything and sometimes, like I say, a bitter truth is better than a sugar coated lie. So and we've normal Our family is normalized just speaking the truth in front of children, which in I you know, I believe in previous generations that wasn't the case. And I'm I think they thought they were doing what was best for us, But I think in retrospect, after seeing COVID and everything, I think that wasn't the way forward.
Speaker 6: And teaching him how to lie, to go along with lies, yeah, yeah, just was over honest.
Speaker 1: Like he'll say if you didn't have a good time, But how do I say, Like, I don't want to say all lie to him?
Speaker 5: So I'm like, he's just this generation. They will tell you like we would say, oh, yeah, I had a great time at Granny's. They'd be like, oh that was awful. I don't want to go again. Yeah, for sure, the truth, honesty is everything. Well, thank you, brother, it's been a pleasure to meet.
Speaker 6: You, and hope you've you've You've been a godsend to so many people. Like I said, if you don't realize it, were just even the people that might not listen to your show, the ones who do spread your word.
Speaker 1: And I got to say is God bless you. Thank you.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna miss the show, put it that way, but I will continue to listen to the fact Hunt this So if you get any other.
Speaker 1: Shows, please let me know.
Speaker 5: All right, Joe, thank you so much, and to all the listeners and everybody who's been on this podcast before, thank you all for listening, thank you for sharing your journey, and for your continued support for Joe. I'm George. God bless each and every one of you. Have a tremendous week. And until we meet again, my friends, keep your head on a swivel and we will see you.
Speaker 1: I know it's big struggle. I don't know if you've had me tell down all the way.
Speaker 4: Yeah, don't you feeling more?
Speaker 1: Your smile ain't the same I saw Wall go from. You feel like you've lost your way don't give up, No, don't give it and never home. Don't let call the Primise.
Speaker 4: It ain't done yet.
Speaker 5: He's gone up, glad, Why it's away time?
Speaker 4: Got up? Let me come? Why away?
Speaker 1: Got up and it came.
Speaker 5: I can see the straight beside you.
Speaker 1: Child's are putting up five.
Speaker 8: Oh you're stronger, I think. Yeah, you're gonna be all right. You're accepting a dead folio. Beautiful, you're shoving ride.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're living, breathing, move you can hold your head of pie.
Speaker 9: Don't give up, No, don't give in, never lose home. Don't let go on the Primies. It ain't Dounion's god. I plant wants some way down the God of me became me. Don't give up, No, don't give in you, never lose home. Don't let go on the Primis. It ain't God of life. It's worth living. Watch away town, the god of Mabel.
Speaker 4: Why spray down the god baby? Oh yeah, what spray down the god baby?
Speaker 8: Call?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, got the TV cat.
Speaker 1: Don't give up, No, don't give in, never solve. Don't they go off the Primis?
Speaker 8: I in and done, Yes, got up playing wade kind of ivy cot.
Speaker 1: Don't give no dog giving never hold dog. They got the crimes.
Speaker 4: It ain't done.
Speaker 1: Other's worth living.
Speaker 4: What's the God of every ca ah?
Speaker 5: The God of needs?
Speaker 1: Whys do God of.
Speaker 5: You're listening to the Fact Hunter Radio Network. Just the facts, ma'am.