Speaker 1: All right, we're gonna give away Volbeat the greatest of all tours with special guests Hailstorm and the Ghost Inside. That's gonna be at the Pavilion at Toyota Music Factory on July twenty eighth.
Speaker 2: That we're gonna make it super easy today. You gotta have that iHeart app.
Speaker 1: If you want to win stuff on the Ben and Skin Show, you better have that iHeart app and you click on the talk back feature and then you can leave a voice message. The third person to leave their phone number, their email address, and their name and can tell us where the Ben and Skin Show and the Woody Show and Teresa are all gonna be tomorrow morning. If you could tell us where all three shows are gonna beat tomorrow morning, including Christina, right, who's part of this show. Well, and you're the third person, you gonna win those tickets.
Speaker 2: Good luck.
Speaker 1: Everybody got to get into this tank. Lawrence Micah Parson's feud as it were coming up here in about thirty minutes.
Speaker 2: But right now it's time for this.
Speaker 3: Juicy moves hot God, come.
Speaker 1: Stay up in the.
Speaker 3: Jason Sdeikis was on the Travis and Jason Kelsey podcast.
Speaker 2: That's Ted fans Man. Thank you, because that's his goal. I appreciate it.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Is there season four? Is it in the works?
Speaker 5: I don't know what you can ask it. Yeah, that's what we're right, we're right in season four. Now that's yeah, Ted's coaching, Yeah, women's team for there. That's that's How is he coming back to the States there? Yeah, that's too many questions, but we'll leave.
Speaker 2: It at that. There's two any questions.
Speaker 3: So it's been everyone thought it was done and there's been no news around it. So there you get Ted Lasso's coming back for season four.
Speaker 2: Can you help guide me on.
Speaker 1: How much crossover there is with people that do Ted Lasso with people that do Shrinking?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yes, Bill Lawrence is the creator. Yeah, so he's the Bill Lawrence to go created Scrubs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, now I know that. But what I want there is I ask is because I don't want anything. I don't watch Ted Lasso though I know everyone said, oh my god, season one is amazing, but then they're like, you know it kind of I mean almost to a man or a woman. Everyone said that, so I didn't get into it. But I don't want their activity to interfere with my interest in shrinking.
Speaker 3: One of the main characters in ted Lasso is a soccer player and he is the guy on shrinking. Yeah, who is the guy who killed right, the wife Jason Siegel's wife. Right, he is the guy who's doing shrinking with the help from Bill Lawrence.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 3: Horn's a big power player. Yeah, okay, And like Zach Braf's involved in all that stuff. So there's a lot going on.
Speaker 2: Has it been good the whole way?
Speaker 1: I did not like season three at all of ted Lasso? So did you stop watching it?
Speaker 4: Benny?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Did you watch all of two?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: I just watched the first one, the second one. I don't think I finished season three. He got so bad for me.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I know that it iss spoiler or whatever it ends that they're going to get a women's team. So this makes sense because they've just been quiet about it and everyone just assumed it was over.
Speaker 6: Okay, So all the same cast members, like the super hot mill feed blonde British lady.
Speaker 3: Talking about the the gal, the gal with the jacked up teeth is in Fargo season five.
Speaker 2: She can sing no, no, no, not her, the older one. Oh yo, biscuits too. Oh yeah, Okay, yeah, I'm sure she would be involved.
Speaker 1: Wait, the lead from Fargo season five was in Ted Lasso. She's awesome, Juno Tipple, Dude, her character in Fargo season five is awesome.
Speaker 3: She's great.
Speaker 2: Do you watch Lasso with black Man?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 4: I haven't seen one episode of Ted.
Speaker 2: Would you watch it if it was called Black Lasso?
Speaker 4: Probably sounds like a superhero like a Marvel series.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Scar Johanson his back as Black Lasso. Okay, tell you good. We got on cool.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: A couple of things here, man, this is this is a weird one.
Speaker 3: So there's a documentary that Apple has released and they're claiming Jim Morrison of The Doors is still alive. Jim Morrison he died at twenty seven yep, in a tub heroin.
Speaker 2: Overdose in France. Right.
Speaker 3: This documentary claims that he's alive and he's enjoying a quiet life in Syracuse and he's going by Frank.
Speaker 4: I saw this this morning. I'm highly intrigued. I am too, because it's a series.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a docu series finding Jim Morrison. Ye kind of thing before the end, searching for Jim Morrison. So he's got a scar on his nose. Frank does has a scar on his nose where Morrison once had a mole. His brown eyes or colored contact lenses. Now, okay, I.
Speaker 2: Know this is where it gets a little gets a little shaky. Have you seen him?
Speaker 4: I look like him?
Speaker 2: Because how could you know?
Speaker 4: Though?
Speaker 3: Like he The last time he was seen as a person, he was twenty seven.
Speaker 2: And he looked just like Valcolm, and I think he's Valkilmore. So the guy you see now is in his eighties.
Speaker 6: Looking like Yeah, but look at valkilm Er in Top Gun Maverick.
Speaker 1: He still looks fine, right, I mean at Tom Cruise and Top Gun Matvery.
Speaker 2: That guy, Yeah, it looks the same.
Speaker 1: That's weird.
Speaker 3: Yeah, as the one maybe the one redeeming fact about scientology, you can kind of look the same forever.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I will watch this until I'm like come on.
Speaker 4: I mean they also claim that he's got pictures with what the drummer of the Doors.
Speaker 3: So Frank's Facebook page because he's got a face, he's a normal guy. Uh has a twenty thirteen photograph taken with John Dinsmore, the original drummer from the Door. Several Frank's friends are also friends of members of the Doors.
Speaker 2: The filmmaker.
Speaker 3: Is basically he's going with Frank died in real life and Jim Morrison, who has just been hide and took over the persona of Frank who died. And they also claim in this documentary whoa.
Speaker 2: Whoa, whoa, whoah woah. I want to make sure I follow this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so Jim Morrison found a dead identity and assumed it.
Speaker 3: I'm just gonna read to you what the bio says here. Filmmaker Jeff Finn theorizes that Morrison and took on the Frank persona after the real Frank of the same first, middle and last name passed away in twenty fifteen.
Speaker 4: Isn't that fraud?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: But hold on, yeah, it is fraud. So, but with the problem with what's his name, Jim Finn. Who's the guy that's making this thing, Jeff Finn? All right, Jeff Finn, here's the problem. There's this giant gaping hole from the early seventies until twenty fifteen, say, gaping that we need.
Speaker 2: To fill with.
Speaker 1: And also keep in mind that if Jim Morrison were to just maintain his life, obviously the royalties are being directed towards him, which is how he maintains his life.
Speaker 3: He also claims at Jim Morrison's Social Security number is still active in New.
Speaker 2: York state voter fraud. This is one of those things.
Speaker 3: Where I'm gonna wait and see what people think about it before I dive in on my own.
Speaker 4: But if it's an Apple thing, I think it's pretty legit.
Speaker 2: I think Apples. Maybe Apple's for some content.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know what it called Finding Jim Morrison. No, I think I just deleted it. The Search for Jim Morrison.
Speaker 2: You deleted it already. I just here and done.
Speaker 1: Here's the interesting thing about the search for Jim Morrison. No one was searching for him. He died, I know, fifty years ago. But the guy I think I found him. I'm sure, dude.
Speaker 3: They drag it out the first three episodes. You see silhouettes of him. You see a guy it's just Gene Hackman walking into the taco stand from the tabloids.
Speaker 2: I think he is the.
Speaker 6: Type of weird, mysterious cat. Okay, maybe you would do that.
Speaker 4: Maybe I thought he's doing mornings at a station down the street from us, right.
Speaker 2: I'm not getting me neither.
Speaker 4: He looks like Gordon Keith in my opinion. But oh fantastic, there's a horrible joke.
Speaker 3: Sorry, my unusual from yesterday.
Speaker 6: All right, here's the picture of Jim Morrison that looks like Gordo. What happened to Jim Morrison's eye? In that picture?
Speaker 2: I could see Christina?
Speaker 4: Thank you, thank you, Ben just like him. Spinal Tap two will be out in September. Damn right, Okay, that means I should probably watch spinal Tap. What, Yes, you should watch spinal Tap. Love it?
Speaker 1: That is your biggest like, I got a lot, Yeah, I look at his age, dude, he's got a lot of those boogie nights. I don't think they've seen good fellas. I got a lot of holes. I got a lot of holes. I gotta fill different area codes. Spinal Tap absolutely holds up and especially like well, I mean, you didn't grow up with heavy metal, but god, if you grew up with heavy metal, it's the funniest damn thing ever. You love music, you love bands, I think you would absolutely think I would love it. I think that's the one thing I've heard you say you haven't seen.
Speaker 2: That is the biggest, no brain. It's just like wild. You know, this was a movie that's made in eighty four.
Speaker 3: You get home, you go to work, and then you're like, you watch spinal tap tonight and it hasn't popped unless I don't know. I guess all thirty seven years of my life, it hasn't. That hasn't happened. You need to read what's gonna happen. Make sure it stands stands up. I would assume that it would stand up my memories of a stand up.
Speaker 1: Yeah. The last time I saw it, I thought it was damn funny. Now I'll tell you this, you know, to Ben's point, Uh, my wife didn't get it.
Speaker 2: Okay. I would love to watch it with my wife.
Speaker 1: And see if she understands there's no way, dude, I know, like did she didn't know Gene Hackman was I mean the premise And you know, this is the first of all those movies right waiting for Guffman Best in Show. This is the first Christopher Guest mockumentary film where that that kind of launched all that. And I know some people say Albert Brooks, but it's this one with this group of people and the thing that's so great about it is that what they're mocking is so easy to riff on because aging metal stars trying to navigate the decade that left them behind, and they're they're getting older and their music is passe.
Speaker 4: A taking themselves.
Speaker 2: So seriously, don't worry about it. Boston's cameos here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, So here's the story is they're reuniting for their final concert after a fifteen year hiatus. So far, the announced cameos are Elton John, Paul McCartney, Christia Yearwood, and Garth Brooks.
Speaker 1: Okay, come on, man, I'm in it's very good.
Speaker 2: Have we shot this thing yet?
Speaker 3: It's gonna be hit theater September twelfth, so I would assume that's probably happening, uh now or in the summer.
Speaker 4: Yeah, most of the original cast too, Yeah.
Speaker 2: The same Yeah, Christopher, Guess, Michael McKean, Harry. Sure, you don't have to worry about a drummer.
Speaker 4: Now, we'll explode every minute. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I can't wait to watch this. I will watch it, you know, probably in July.
Speaker 4: No, Katie, you should legit this weekend.
Speaker 2: It's just like it's a tough weekend.
Speaker 1: There's a lot going on Severance is back, Huge college football weekend, Severnce tonight, Sevince's Yeah you know eleven o'clock last night.
Speaker 2: Oh it's already out. Ye, it drops it on that, so you gotta avoid spoilers.
Speaker 6: I saw somebody there's some question as to whether the finale would be forty four minutes or seventy six minutes, and a bunch of people were freaking out about it, and I saw Ben Steller reply to somebody goes, no, it's seventy six.
Speaker 2: There was almost a million views on that tweet. Wow, just send somebody's replies.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't. You gotta avoid spoilers because it drops at eleven Thursday night and some dofices stay up late and watch it.
Speaker 2: No, yeah, I'm gonna get to it Sunday Tomorrow was gonna be hazy. Yeah, Tomorrow's going to be a crazy day.
Speaker 6: Don't forget to come join us at the Greenville Avenue Saint Patrick's Day.
Speaker 3: Prayed you.
Speaker 6: If you're there, we want to meet you and thank you for listening. So we'll say hi to us. We'll try to hit you in the face with a marshmallow. All right, coming up next, Speaking to getting hit in the face. DeMarcus Lawrence had some parting shots for the Dallas Cowboys that Micah Parsons did not take well to. We've got that feud coming up next right here on ninety seven point one, The Eagle