Speaker 1: Wake wake yo, Hi everybody, good morning, good morning, good morning, good morning.
Speaker 2: What's going on?
Speaker 3: I almost called the police on the way.
Speaker 4: In my god, this one was like I almost had Like there was a car that was ahead of me that's driving like like erradically, So I was flashing him and trying to get up.
Speaker 2: No, why are you and why do you insert yourself? Because I just lined your own business? Get to work.
Speaker 3: What if they were drunk and like really drunk.
Speaker 2: Maybe they were, what do you look?
Speaker 3: I don't know, should be on the road driving around away?
Speaker 2: They shouldn't. But what are you gonna do.
Speaker 3: About the police in an emergency?
Speaker 2: Imagine he's like cruel deville, like flashing his lights behind this guy. I care about you.
Speaker 3: I've never understood people like that.
Speaker 4: Let us drive, bro, it was I don't think it was an emergency because they're driving all over the road like it was bad.
Speaker 2: Confirmed it was important like it was because the way you describe him driving in sounds a.
Speaker 4: Lot drives fast but like precision right, Like this person was erratic, like they were like on something like you know, h or something bad.
Speaker 2: You know, wow, you have them on heroin? You went right to that.
Speaker 3: I was like, do I need to call the polices? Getting crazy?
Speaker 4: But then they like like went far away and I couldn't find them. But then I had this thing in my soul where I need to see their face. I need to That's.
Speaker 3: What it was. That's what it was.
Speaker 5: You know, he got mad, he got caught off and beat and he's like, why are you open me?
Speaker 2: I have to see them right, No.
Speaker 3: We've all experienced that somebody cut us off.
Speaker 2: Don't know what I've experienced, the person driving erratically, maybe they're speeding or something, and joy when I see them pulled over a few miles down the road, like that's.
Speaker 6: Cool for me.
Speaker 2: But I'm never gonna flash my lights at somebody. I'm not going to follow them. No, I'm going somewhere.
Speaker 5: Imagine that an erratic driver getting chased by head.
Speaker 3: To the breakdown. I'm coming to. I need to get you.
Speaker 2: It's just you're so nosy, like.
Speaker 4: No, but I really thought, like today was a dangerous issue where I thought the person was going to hurt somebody else.
Speaker 3: So I was going to call, but I didn't.
Speaker 2: Though I know you just hadn't called in a while, and you get anxious about it.
Speaker 4: I didn't because I knew this conversation would be had and then you guys would get get on my case.
Speaker 6: But I would you literally call nine one yes, because.
Speaker 4: That's the only way, And what would you say that there's a car on Ruth three south on driving erratically and I would tell him like the the like the exit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've done it before. I've done it before.
Speaker 6: Yeah, why do you like?
Speaker 3: Feels good? It really does.
Speaker 2: It wouldn't feel good to me. My hands would be shaking calling like yeah, even if it was for something like that, which I would never do.
Speaker 4: That happens like the first two times. But then after that, like we just settle in.
Speaker 2: And you're like, what does it matter anymore? It's coming from the guy who called nine one one and his ex girlfriend's.
Speaker 3: Party that one.
Speaker 4: Looking back, I know it was very embarrassing and and that that one was shameful because I'm like sad she was making out with another guy at a party right to my house.
Speaker 3: The police that's the only option I had to do to break up the party. Party got broken up, you know, and I feel like I won in the end. Success. Yeah, I want oh.
Speaker 5: One last night, I don't call police, just out here packing early. For the first time in my life ever have we.
Speaker 2: Said this on area where you're headed. This is so exciting. I don't think we have.
Speaker 5: The dominic Republic. I'm going to get my Spanish on out there. That may be my teeth white and oh yeah I might.
Speaker 6: I might do it, like your teeth are really white.
Speaker 5: They are, but I want them white though, and they have the cheap out. I want my sons to get it too. My youngest was like, why, why do I want to die in DR?
Speaker 2: I was like, what, They're not putting you under for that?
Speaker 3: No, No, And this is just bleaching of the teeth. You know, they put the little thing.
Speaker 5: I don't know if you've ever seen them, like they open up your gums and they put this bleach on your gums and then I mean, that's stuff on your gums and then they bleach your teeth out. But I got to drive like three hours away from when I'm Matt, so I'm kind of debating if I want to make a whole day out of it. Other than that, No, I'm just going with the DR.
Speaker 2: We all know I have the I have the tooth incident. So my two of my front teeth peg. Yeah, the peg, all right, so before you get the peg tooth, you know, you got to make sure everything's the same color. So they they did that. They and I'm kind of like you, like I already have fairly white teeth, no fuens on respectfully, no funds. So anyways, the next day I called my dentist. I was in so much pain, like I wanted to literally rip my gums out. I don't know if anybody, I guess the sensation would be if anybody's ever done cress white strips and it accidentally gets on your gum, because the some of the bleach got onto my gums, and my gums are sensitive, like just in general, I have sensitive gums.
Speaker 6: Like I actually almost wanted to go to the hospital.
Speaker 2: I called them, and I'm like, I want to take my hands and rip my gums out. That is how painful it was. And mouth pain sucks. Anyway, it was so bad, so bad, Like I'm fearful now to do cress white strips because that's how bad it was. I mean most like, again, they do such an amazing job of keeping it on the tooth, but you know, sometimes they get to bro wanted to rip out my whole mouth.
Speaker 5: That was I did see somebody say that that some people like you know, sometimes they might get the bleach and that's what they said.
Speaker 3: They said it burns.
Speaker 6: It feel like I just wanted to cut my gums out with a butcher knife.
Speaker 2: See you later.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's anyways, That's what teeth talks on.
Speaker 4: If anybody needs that this talk, it's probably me right, because I shouldn't get my teeth.
Speaker 3: Do it for like they do.
Speaker 4: But I don't medicine there as much.
Speaker 2: Is because it's but like, what if you come back and your teeth fall out? You don't want to That's a roll of the dice. If you ask my mom, you're like, the doctors are very good. They want to Harvard.
Speaker 3: I'm like, eye, if they did, why they down there.
Speaker 2: You also have to keep in mind if you can just roll to a dentist and get something like this done without insurance and all that, Like that's a little sauce.
Speaker 3: I don't mind it, no.
Speaker 2: But you I'm just saying here you have to go through like hoops to get anything done. You could be dead dying and they'll say we'll see you in December for an appointment. But my point is if you could just roll somewhere and get a procedure like that.
Speaker 5: With bleaching bleaching bleaching you could do out of pocket too, but it's gonna be.
Speaker 2: It's not going to be to that level. Like no cress white tup is going to do.
Speaker 5: What the procedure is gonna cost you, like a couple of thousand dollars if I go to the Yeah, I'm putting you know, if I mean I mean Someta Domingo, I'm paying three hundred. If I'm anywhere else that's motial risky, maybe five hundred.
Speaker 4: But I'm like, yeah, but at the end of the day, it's the third world and I'm from there, like, and I got a test.
Speaker 3: To it, like'a gotta stop believing it.
Speaker 4: He's a different thing. I'm telling you.
Speaker 2: You can just roll into a doctor's office and get your teeth pare. You could do any different.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you could do anything out there, but he won't.
Speaker 2: Have to show his iHeart insurance. He just has to show credit card.
Speaker 3: They do cleanings out there for like thirty dollars they do.
Speaker 5: Like it's cheap out there, But I hear the concern, but I might just do it myself.
Speaker 3: But to do on vacation though, that's tough.
Speaker 5: But if it's another thing, you see, I'm trying to figure out because some people say you could go in there for a quick session. Others are saying you got to do three day sessions, and I'm like, no, I don't got three days to waste doing my teeth three hours away. If I could get somebody who could do it for me real quick. And it's even if I take a three hour session and they clean it and then they shafted out. You got to use a special toothpaste. You can't really eat like everything you want to eat. So that's another thing that's weighing on me because like, am I really enjoying my vacation or did that come here to get my teaching?
Speaker 2: Even hearing, even hearing, wasting time on a consultation on vacation is crazy. When do you get to go to the d R with your two sons?
Speaker 5: Like off the right, I can't take one day out of the sixth oh in the third world?
Speaker 6: Rent a car probably that's crazy.
Speaker 3: We'll get a driver. Yeah, that's pretty cheap out there, to twenty dollars. You'll drive me anyway.
Speaker 4: I want to do anything you want Anything, drive Bys and Everything twenty come up with.
Speaker 2: A good name when he comes back Toothless Toothless Foreigns the Ones and we'll.
Speaker 6: Have a connection.
Speaker 2: Hi everybody, Good morning, Happy Wednesday. We're halfway through the work week. Look at uspecially in the morning show with Teach Foreign and Saunty.
Speaker 7: When you need to know, we got you three things you need to know on Buston's number one for hip hop and the best throwbags. She haven't anymore five Wednesday.
Speaker 2: August sixth, And this one feels good to say. Daddy Al is back our guy, Daddy Al Alan Jackson announcing that he has agreed to join Karen and her very capable defense team in the civil action.
Speaker 6: Now, remember.
Speaker 2: There's this civil case that is still going on. It is a wrongful death suit filed by the o'keefes. The suit obviously names Karen Reid because they still one hundred percent fully believed that she killed John O'Keeffe with her vehicle, as well as the two bars that they believe overserved her before she got behind the wheel. She was acquitted of murder and manslaughter on the charges of his death, but the O'Keefe family maintains that she is the one to blame here, and Alan Jackson said, quote, the band is not just staying together getting back together, but we are intending on writing a few new chumps.
Speaker 3: Wow, sounds like they're gonna counter suit there, right.
Speaker 2: Something seems like it's gonna pop off. What's up with KR though? And she's kind of been in hiding since she was out and about more during her trial. Yeah, we saw her in the seaport, having stake more during trial time than we have. Now.
Speaker 6: I know something. I know one little to admit.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I'm allowed. I didn't really get the vibe that I could say it, but I'll say this, A very very wealthy man in Massachusetts offered up his home to her so she could go on vacation.
Speaker 6: I'll just say somewhere down the cage.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and she went, and she went.
Speaker 2: But that's really all I know about what she's been up to.
Speaker 5: So I listened to his interview and he said that she don't even got a car. Obviously they got the Lexus, but she's so like he's basically saying, like she's so broke, she don't got money because they depleted her bank account trying to you know, kind of go for this trial that she has nothing. Obviously she sold the home. She kind of staying like she not staying. I think she's staying with her mom. Yeah, and then he was like, she doesn't even have a call to drive, Like this lady hasn't know much.
Speaker 8: I mean, I think that's for the best. Yeou be driving, Yeah, I mean, we don't have no issues, not guilty. Yeah, come on.
Speaker 2: If there's a We're like me, Karen Santi and you are all sitting here and we're like, let's go grab a bite. If she grabs the keys, I'm like, honey, I.
Speaker 6: Got it all right.
Speaker 2: Offset is about to drop a brand new album. Are we excited for this?
Speaker 4: Foreign?
Speaker 2: I will listen.
Speaker 5: I will listen to it because you know, part of it is also the tea. You want to hear what he's gonna say. Yeah, but he doesn't make horrible he doesn't make horrible movies.
Speaker 2: But he's he's just he's still obsessed with Cardi. I don't care what anybody says. He's out here with like multiple females walking around, like get over yourself, he teased Kiori. The project is supposed to be releasing on August twenty second. This thing is gonna be released a month before Cardi drops If you care about that tea hers is called am I the Drama. His album will have features from NBA, Young Boy Wife, and Luci Gunna Ti Dala Sign just to name a few. Form would you grab me here?
Speaker 5: This is him in Times Square taking over and doing his announcement where he pretty much took over Times Square. He was on top of cars. He was in the middle of the road with people. He has a song called Bodies on the Floor.
Speaker 6: And they were all laying literally on the phone the floor.
Speaker 5: Like his promo game was on point. But this is him just kind of going crazy with fans in Times Square.
Speaker 2: It seems like the people in Times Square were excited about There is something about his voice that I do like. Even during the Migos days, I was always excited for his verse.
Speaker 3: And he has swag.
Speaker 5: You know, he's into fashion like he's not he's got a bad artist.
Speaker 3: I mean, yes, we know about him on the other.
Speaker 5: Side of Thy Boyfriend. Yes, mad husband actually, but asaw it from that, I think he makes dope music. So we'll see and of course everybody's going to listen because they want to hear what he's going to say about her.
Speaker 2: Soldier Boy officially released from jail after being arrested on that weapons charge during a traffic stop on Sunday. He's out. The LA County District's office and Soldier Boy's case said, quote, we decline due to insufficient evidence. He was really originally pulled over for a traffic violation related to his window being too dark. Because remember we were like what once he got the gun hanging out in the car for the and then they noticed the gun, but it was the tinted windows. And I feel like we hear this often, the tinted windows get get people caught up.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I had to take my tints down because depending on what state you're in, the laws are different.
Speaker 2: So are the mass tint laws different than the Yeah, you ham.
Speaker 5: Ship you have, you can't hint your front windows, you can't tint. You can't tint anything.
Speaker 2: Honestly, do we want to t it's tinting? Cool?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I wanted mind come off.
Speaker 5: Good news though, you should have just waited because come next year, New Hampshire is done with state inspections. Really, yeah, January of we're done with state inspections. No more than I thee reach the record for listened wow wow.
Speaker 6: Because he was good, because he could have one one earlier.
Speaker 3: Because that was not me called the police. That was not on the police. I did not count.
Speaker 5: I was adding a fact of the story.
Speaker 3: And then you go back immediately.
Speaker 2: Windows.
Speaker 3: So he's fine.
Speaker 2: You know you should do time. Go call that on one next to his car in the garage. You can give him his license license. But hey, god, that is three things you need to know Foray August the sixth Shanty is going to be with Trey Songs, Lloyd my a areyo, Bobby B I'm hooking you out with tickets in around seven twenty.
Speaker 6: Good Morning Dashy and the.
Speaker 3: Jam In Morning Show with DJ four and it's sun Tig Morning.
Speaker 7: Gustin's number one for hip hop jam in ninety four or five.
Speaker 6: Hi, everybody, I.
Speaker 2: I have like a little bit of a weird time figuring out how I want to say this, because I don't I know. I know there are people that are going through this at the same time and doing this and might get different results. So if you're someone like that, then please don't at all think I'm telling this to like I'm happy with what my results are, but I know there are people that don't get the same results, and I don't want anybody to think I'm like rubbing this in their face by any means. But over the last month I've been going through this, I haven't talked about it because I didn't know what my results were going to be. But about a month ago, I got a call from one of my uncles and he kind of he works in the medical field, and he wanted to explain to me what's going on in my family right now.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: This turned into a bigger issue because he had spoken to my dad, and he gave my dad a few weeks to reach out to me and talk to me about it. And I just don't think my dad understood like the severity of the situation. I think and even when I explain it like I'm explaining it to the best of my capabilities, and it's kind of out of my realm as well. But essentially, my cousin, my first cousin, my dad's brother's daughter, was diagnosed with breast cancer. And to fast you forward, she's doing she's doing really well. She's in a remission, but she did have to have a double misseectomy, and she also had to have you know, all of her female like her. Everything was taking me a historic everything was taken out. She's doing okay, she's doing great. But with that comes you know, a lot of genetic testing. And she tested positive for the brack A one gene. I pulled it up so I can do a better job. But it's the gene that provides instructions to make a protein that helps repair damage DNA and it plays a crucial, crucial role in preventing cancer. So with her testing positive for it, she then needed my aunt and uncle to be tested as well. So turns out my uncle was positive for the gene. If you have a family member that's positive for the gene, that then means you have a fifty percent Now your chances go higher. It's a flip of a coin. You then have a fifty percent chance of having this gene as a female. If if you test positive for this, your chance or your risk of getting breast cancer down the line or ovarian cancer significantly increases. Because again, this gene, if you have a mutation in it, it's the gene's supposed to help prevent cancer. And if there's a mutation, it won't and it will increase your chances of getting it. So once we've found out that not only did my cousin test positive, but that her dad, which is my dad's brother, tested positive and her mother tested negative, meaning it comes from the familiar, like my father's side of the family. So my uncle then calls my dad and he explains everything to my dad and says, you know, you have to get tested for this, and there let's not scare Ashley because if she doesn't know and you get test negative, there's no reason to scare her because if she does, in fact test positive for this, then her girls could have it, you know, and we'd have to get the girls tested. It's serious. So my dad gets a month time to do this. He does nothing. He doesn't understand. Don't even get me. I could do a whole nother break about that. When I found out his brother there's three brothers. I'm sorry, there's four brothers. But when the one, the one calls me my uncle, Pip, you know, he said, I really did give your dad a month's time. I hate doing this to you because I know where your brain is going to go, and I'm so sorry, but you have to get tested for this, and you have to get tested now because it's that important. And if he's not going to do it for you, then you need to do it for yourself. Speaking of having to jump through hoops to get anything done in the medical field, you know, my primary care doctor wouldn't write me a script for it.
Speaker 3: It was, which is crazy, so.
Speaker 2: Hard for me to get this test. I cannot even tell you. You can do it one of two ways. You can do a blood draw or you can do saliva. So I ended up doing saliva test and it does take almost a month's time to get it back. They mail you the kit, You do what you have to do, spit into like a test tube, it goes back to a lab they do the testing. Again. I hadn't talked about it on the show because I didn't know what my results were gonna be. And when I tell you guys that I had gone to like the craziest of places, I mean, if in fact I had tested positive for the mutation and the gene, there's some doctors that would preemptively be like, you should get the messsect to me now, like that's how serious this is. And I had this really strange feeling. Yesterday, I was checking my email, like during this show one hundred times a day.
Speaker 4: I think anybody would. Yeah, I mean the past month. Yeah, that's a natural thing. It's crazy that it takes a month. So for a month long, you're probably you were probably spiraling, and like all.
Speaker 2: Of this could have been avoided had my dad taken the test, but he didn't. And so here we are, and yesterday, I'm nursing Daisy. I'm getting ready to put her down, and I'm looking at her, and obviously I'm nursing, so I'm thinking about this and I open up my email and there it is, says, you know, myriad, your genetic testing results are in I click the link, and that circle is just going, going, going, going, my I mean, when I tell you, guys, my hands were shaking so bad. I am fact tested negative for the for the mutation and the gene. Immediate tears and not even like just like a relief because I had been waiting literally over a month for this and trying to figure this whole thing out. And again, if you're somebody who does test positive for this gene mutation, it's not an automatic. Here's cancer, Like, that's not the way it works, but it significantly increases your chances of getting it, like significantly to the point where my aunt on my mom's side, she she had it. I'm sorry, well she's married in but and she preemptively got a missact to me, like her doctor suggests that Angelina Jolie, another one has this gene mutation, she also preemptively had a MISSCT to me.
Speaker 4: I know two people in my circle who have it, and they did the same exact thing. But this is the thing where cancer touches everybody. You fortunately didn't have like the whole thing, but it's still like it affects everybody.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's kind of crazy to think about it, Like, yes, I tested negative for it, but that certainly doesn't mean that my dad doesn't have it. He could and I just got the good side of the coin, you know. And it does affect men as well. It's not as your chances aren't as high as unless you know, as you're a female, but it can affect the men within the prostate and stuff like that. But it's just one of those things where like I had it on my mind to talk to you guys about it, but then I'm like, well, let me just wait till I get the results.
Speaker 6: In the back and forth, but it's consumed.
Speaker 2: It has consumed my life for the past month, and every day I would say to the fireman like, I'm gonna have it. I I just know I'm gonna have it. And he's like, you're not gonna have it, but if you do, like it's okay, we're gonna figure it out, like just being a really good voice of reasons. So then of course I FaceTime him. I'm crying, I'm holding the baby's like what what like to help?
Speaker 1: It was just so.
Speaker 4: And this is for something that's very serious, like yeah, I mean I played the waiting game on an STD test way back in the day.
Speaker 3: That was bad. I can't even imagine what this was.
Speaker 8: At any test, like even though it's minute, but.
Speaker 2: Even if it's a test about like something that's not that serious, you are anxiously waiting the results. And a lot of time when you do blood work, it comes back fairly quickly, like within a week or something. And you know, my cousin when he got his test, he's like, yeah, I did blood work. I probably got it back within a week. I'm like, damn, like I'm gonna have to wait a.
Speaker 4: Month for this, you know, and your mind always goes to the worst place and you start hitting like the Google and you know what I mean, It's just a bad thing.
Speaker 2: I just hate it so much because it so could have it so could have been avoided had my dad got the news and been like, I'll go. But I just don't think my dad could comprehend or understand because when I spoke to him about it, he's like, well, you're not sick. Why would I get this test? Like, you're not sick? And I just as hard as I tried to explain it to him, it got to the point where I was like, after two days, I'm like, why am I doing this? I just need to get the test myself, because he's never going to understand. He like the like the words gene mutation, and well, just because my brother had it, like I feel fine, and it's I'm trying to explain he feels fine. It's just it was hard.
Speaker 5: Sometimes it's scary for men though a lot of men don't like going to the doctors because he doesn't. It's a scary thing for us, you know what I mean, Because it's again, it's it's the anxiety. It's the possibility that I might have I might have something damage within me, and I don't really want to know that story.
Speaker 3: And I don't feel like I need to go because I feel okay, So let's just avoid it. I don't need to go, you know what I mean? Yeah, men need to go to the doctor's mom.
Speaker 2: And he's like, he's very much so like that because I've sat in on a few of his appointments as of late, like on FaceTime or on the phone, and they'll say, you're you know, you're your heart's beating a little bit fast there, and he'll say, I'm just nervous being exactly.
Speaker 6: I don't like being here exactly.
Speaker 3: So I'll go to the doctor every single day in my life. Are fine.
Speaker 2: I absolutely despise it. I hate going in the hospital.
Speaker 3: I hate all that. I like the that's all he likes. I love it a game. Well, you're not going for another four years. I want it tomorrow. Dam In ninety four to five traffic.
Speaker 4: We have an accident block in the left lane on route to eastbound at the Sudbury Road exit, causing a forty minute delay, and four ninety five north found there is an absolute parking lot from Lowell all the way up to that overturned track to trailer at the ninety three ex of trash is still all over four lions of highway.
Speaker 3: Everywhere, diapers, toilet paper, use needles.
Speaker 2: When I tell you, when we take out the diaper pail, it has to be like a full on warning for the whole house. It's crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Now imagine that in the andover air.
Speaker 2: I don't want I don't want to. All right, You're twenty minutes away, Ashanti Trey Songs, Mario and the crew all hanging out of the Aganis Arena September thirteenth, This show We'll hook you up in twenty minutes.
Speaker 3: Actually, and the Jammie Morning Show with DJ FOURGN and Santy When.
Speaker 7: You need to Know, No, we got you three things you need to Know on Boston's number one for hip hop and the best Throwbags she Haven't any More five Wednesday.
Speaker 6: August sixth.
Speaker 2: I'll start out with this. I'm gonna just go ahead and say I thought I would get more of a reaction from the two of you that Alan Jackson is back, But I think this proves like we live and we move on, Like has the Karen Reid lost it sparkle for you guys, well.
Speaker 5: But I think it had well, okay, God to me, not really. I'm just mad that we can't get Bro on the show, like all this talk that we had in the city, and I see them running around doing interviews and other shows.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, I gotta get off there.
Speaker 2: It does not shock me that he was on the Greg Hill Show because Greg was kicking it with Karen.
Speaker 6: Like they were.
Speaker 5: I feel you, But we was doing our thing over we were we absolutely won. Shout out to Nick and all of that. But somebody, can we get one of the three? Can we get can we get the one of the assistants that was back there typing on the computer.
Speaker 3: Can we get.
Speaker 5: Somebody to come on the show and just talk to us like we was doing God's work over here.
Speaker 2: That's putting in efforts.
Speaker 3: He was, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: But yeah, Jackson, I mean for me, Jackson, can I be honest. It's starting to come off like he's he's going to be getting a bag real soon, like he's chasing the bag because he didn't get paid. He said he didn't he didn't take a penny. And this second trial, which I was like, celeby. Now, yeah, and your high end, your high end, your high demand, high end lawyer. If you're not getting your money there, you're getting your money somewhere else.
Speaker 2: I don't know, right, But I also feel like Kevin'spacey paid, so you know, I just don't think Karen had.
Speaker 3: But that didn't get national news. Oh yeah he was on the interview who.
Speaker 2: Was like Kevin Spacey, Oh, the Kevin Spacey guy.
Speaker 3: But not like this, not for us. I didn't feel like it was that for us.
Speaker 4: Well, this one was more selation than the SENTI was an average person. The Kevin Spacey was that.
Speaker 6: It was a celebrity that was so it just was different in a sense.
Speaker 2: But that was huge him. But I'm just saying Kevin Spacey paid that man, and he because he had the money to do.
Speaker 5: So Allen goes on the interview and says, what would I look like taking money from this lady if she already has broken all of these things? Like lawyers don't care about that, Like you know what I'm saying. I know you're saying it for pr and all this, but at the end of the day, you're trying to get your bread. Someone else whether it's gonna be through a media deal or a book or a movie or series, he's gonna get paid.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: He had the wherewithal to be able to sniff it out like this is going this is going places.
Speaker 5: Thank you, Thank you for putting it that way. That's exactly what it is to me. It's kind of like he's playing this role like he's like, but he knows what's going on. He knows in the back end he's about to get hit off with.
Speaker 2: The black because everybody's gonna want an Alan Jackson after this. There you go, but he's back. We weren't sure, but it looks like he's gonna defend her in her civil case. Remember the o'keefes file the wrongful death suit, and they named Karen as well as the two bars that overserved her, so they believe, you know, they've maintained that she is to blame for the death of John O'Keefe. We might have to have Nick pop on as this kind of gets closer, only because correct me if I'm wrong. I remember Nick telling us that with these wrongful death and like civil suits, that you learn a lot more, like different things come to the table than what you like. All the things that maybe were withheld inside the courtroom for evidence are allowed to be on the table in a civil suit.
Speaker 4: That's exactly what they allow, a lot more than the other one, which might be good. But at the same time, like, I don't know if the public cares as much about this one because it's civil and it's not like Karen's life is on the line here, right, She's already she was acquitted.
Speaker 2: She was acquitted of murder and manslaughter. You know, obviously we follow that thing to a t, but it's not over. And Alan Jackson said, the band is not just staying together getting back together, but we are intending on writing a few new chapters. We also know that there's a ton of stuff going on in the background with like Turtle Boys been meeting up with Ben Affleck.
Speaker 4: Yeah, movies are on the way. Karen's broke. How much are they really going to get at the end of the day?
Speaker 2: A lot?
Speaker 3: How ms I mean again through through licensing?
Speaker 4: I think that's what No, no, no, no, I'm in How much are they gonna get through to like to Karen Reid, if it's clue her, they're probably not going to get that much, especially if Karen's smart enough to now she has an income now create like some sort of a cross where it's financially I.
Speaker 6: Think they care about getting a dollar.
Speaker 2: It's just to keep because they believe that this woman, yeah, killed their son, So I think that they just want to keep continuing to to fight.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I mean, they'll get the money from the bars, but I don't know how much she'll get from d Yeah.
Speaker 2: Either way, there's a real reality that when the movie comes out, somebody's driving in the car and the radio is on and it's awesome. I know we're available, but.
Speaker 3: I'm sure they'll have some actress planning. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Seriously, all right, let's talk about Sexy Red. Sexy Red. Were you even able to get this audio without having to bleep the whole thing from that?
Speaker 3: I tried my best. It was almost it was almost dead air.
Speaker 2: Sexy single. Okay, we'll just say that she revealed it on social media earlier in the week. She's now kind of dialing back a little bit. But before she did that, she had this to say.
Speaker 1: What's heard.
Speaker 2: Come, that's how ready I am?
Speaker 3: Come, Come, come walk with me?
Speaker 2: And oh yeah, she said, I'm big single. I don't care what you've heard. Come make love to me. I'm ready.
Speaker 3: I don't like when it's aggressively said like that.
Speaker 2: It's very aggressive aggressive. Is that hot?
Speaker 3: Not from her? That's all I'll say.
Speaker 2: Says that the foreign porn is like, okay, what me? Do we do that for? You?
Speaker 5: Remember when when we saw like the video that leaked to her. You remember, and then and then soon after and now she was pregnant.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like you're doing too much.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll never forget. I'll never forget. They've been burned into my brain. The photos of her right after giving birth, like the photo shoot she did in the hospital. It's just her Like, that's not for me.
Speaker 5: It's like, I get you want to be shocking. I get you want to be like out there, and I get you want to be like you know what I mean, you're female. You're like, I don't care what nobody say. But sometimes it's like, relax, chill a little bit. Yeah, if you single, just sound back out in the streets and keep it yes, or just.
Speaker 2: Put I'm single.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 2: Everybody's gonna understand. She did dial it back, though, she said, my bad for crashing out.
Speaker 6: Earlier.
Speaker 2: Definitely wasn't me.
Speaker 3: That was my other personalitytown.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's the place you don't want.
Speaker 3: I don't want to go there.
Speaker 6: I know you don't, all right.
Speaker 2: A Russian mother and influencer insanely injuring her spine while trying this viral challenge. I am sure you've seen it.
Speaker 6: If you don't know it.
Speaker 2: It is when females are like standing on top of an object, whether it's a can, I've seen that. There's like, wait, wait, what else have you seen? They're sore, as crazy as you can imagine it, but there's legis crossed. They have the one leg other leg on top of whatever the object is. This woman learned the hard way that not all of these viral challenges are for the best. She was standing on what looked to be like a can of formula because she has just had her baby. She's only eight weeks postpartum. She went down bad, you guys, fractured her spine. Fractured her spine trying to do a viral social media challenge for this song. He was held big, like give it a rest.
Speaker 5: Sitting on top of a formula on top of the kitchen counter. Yeah, so she busted ass from way up there and fell directly.
Speaker 6: They stopped the video, but you can hear her whoever told me, we're like.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, oh my god. Fractured her whole ass spine. She got an eight week old baby to take care.
Speaker 3: Of fractor of spine. Is there a chance that the spine is severed too?
Speaker 2: Doesn't seem so. She's already posted like she doesn't want to talk about it, she doesn't want to do interviews, but she's laughing at her new found celebrity from it.
Speaker 3: She has like come on, yeah, but then also, these sons are stupid.
Speaker 4: It's like when piking was the thing and people were falling off, like parking garages and stuff and dying.
Speaker 3: It's just so stupid.
Speaker 2: If you're if it's a viral challenge in which you have to risk your life.
Speaker 3: Like yeah, but then there's a part though. If you get that shot, you get that shot.
Speaker 5: It's what people have Like I told you I saw somebody on top of a street light in New York City. How they even got up there, I don't know, but he did. They challenge on top of a street light in New York City. That dude won. But again it was a guy. There was a guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, wow, I've only seen females doing it with the heels like they're doing it in heels with their legs crossed.
Speaker 3: He was heels.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, good for him. That is three things you need to know over Wednesday, August sixth, AND's Shanti Trey Songs, Lloyd Mario, Bobby V. Hopefully you six one seven, nine, three one one nine fills twenty five are going to the Auguana's.
Speaker 7: Morning Show with d J four and it's so tre Boston's number one for hip hop damn in ninety four or five.
Speaker 2: Hi babes, good morning, We're checking in on you. What's up? What's going on? Six one seven nine three one one nine four five? That is six one seven nine three one one nine four five Mary and Taunton is going to kick it off for us. Mary, I'm so intrigued Forren says that you're super embarrassed because it took you two years to do this, Like, maybe did you wait two years? I don't know what this is about, but what are you so embarrassed about?
Speaker 9: I changed my last name Saturday to my husband's.
Speaker 6: God damn it, God damn it.
Speaker 3: Mary?
Speaker 2: Are you Wow, two Mars is late.
Speaker 10: Wow.
Speaker 2: Are you embarrassed because you ended up changing it? Or are you embarrassed that it took so long?
Speaker 9: I'm embarrassed about how easy it was that I procrastinated for so long for meet it? Are you something online? For like two minutes, you fill it all out, You put in your like marriage, life, andse number, and then they like make an appointment, and I need the appointment for whatever day I wanted. I happened to be out yesterday, so.
Speaker 11: I made it for yesterday.
Speaker 9: My appointment was for nine to twenty and I was out by nine point thirty.
Speaker 2: Literally, when what's your problem with me? Why? Like, why don't you like me? What's your issue with me? What did I say to piss you off?
Speaker 9: I'm trying to let you know how easy it was, because I was like, wow, that was embarrassing, Like I didn't even have to pay for it. I kept saying like, oh, I don't want to pay I don't want to pay money for that, Like.
Speaker 2: Where, like where do what webs what are you?
Speaker 1: Are you?
Speaker 2: What website do I have to go to for this?
Speaker 9: Just so Social Security go in? You fill it all out? Now, I mean me going, oh.
Speaker 2: She's cutting out. I guess you can't hear the rest of the info. Damn, I'll never get it. What I forget?
Speaker 3: What the last thing I said?
Speaker 6: Everyone's bullying me.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: The last thing was that you're going to do it at some point, right, No, I will be.
Speaker 6: I will have it changed by twenty twenty six.
Speaker 3: You don't want to change, right, I do.
Speaker 6: But it's not as easy as she's saying.
Speaker 2: Like she's making it like there's bank accounts, there's Social Security, it's like every it's just not a little.
Speaker 6: Thing like mortgage in your soul.
Speaker 3: You don't want to I do.
Speaker 2: I do, like the kids. I would love to have a matching last name with my children. That's I don't think. I don't. I think he's moved on from it. I don't know if he cares so much. Well he does, I'm pretty sure.
Speaker 3: Twenty twenty six. Huh yeah, so you get like five months? Yeah all right, let's you know Christmas chill.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, what if I did it all behind his back in surprise and surprise him for Christmas?
Speaker 5: That would be a very nice change. Yeah, you mean something that you were supposed to do? Oh yeah, that's surprise him with Christmas new name. I should have did this when we got married, but oh did I.
Speaker 2: Date everybody this morning other than wake up like what like I'm breathing everybody off.
Speaker 3: That's something should have been. Should have happened on the day of marriage a week later. Name change.
Speaker 2: I take it back.
Speaker 3: Now we're gonna make it a surprise. He opened the box. It's a name, have a point. Then it's gonna be like But at the same time, I know he'll so maybe.
Speaker 2: I'll buy something that's like last name affiliated that's.
Speaker 3: Not new Social Security cards. You still gets me to die.
Speaker 2: God, I'll do it.
Speaker 3: I don't believe you.
Speaker 2: Lexi is in haverol. Lex Oh wow, all right, yea, let's talk about you in your life. So you called us last week and just give everybody a quick reminder as to what's going on in your relationship.
Speaker 10: Just so, we've been together nine years, two kids. In the beginning of the relationship, I was doing like OnlyFans kind of stuff. Wasn't even really using it right only it was just like stuff with like me and myself, not even stuff that's crazy bad that's actually out there. But I respected that.
Speaker 11: He didn't want it.
Speaker 10: He didn't like that, so I quit my BS and then ever since then, it's kind of like every couple of years he like does something and like cheats on me and goes like all the way, the furthest you can go. So this past time, he didn't do anything physical, but he did lie and break a huge like boundary of trust and did something that was a hundred percent of no.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 10: We talked about it. So now I'm just kind of baddling with myself. I'm kind of like what to do because I don't want to continue.
Speaker 2: And I remember, you know myself foreign Santi. We were kind of assuming that you did some horrifying things on OnlyFans because we were like, you know what, he's he's mortified. That was his girl, and it was like kind of light the things that you were doing on OnlyFans. It wasn't you weren't out there like having sexuals with other men that he's been kind of using that against you. Now, he didn't just physically cheap, but you said he did something that's one hundred percent and no no, like did he send a penis pick? Because I'm confused, like if you're deeming it, if you're one of those okay, but if you're deeming it that bad and he didn't hook up with this girl, are they having an emotional connection.
Speaker 10: It doesn't have anything to do with him and another woman. It's something that he did with his friends and then he made his They all went and did something and he made his friend's life to even their wives. So I wouldn't even find out because he knows that their girls would tell me than.
Speaker 3: She became a b.
Speaker 2: It's not like it.
Speaker 10: They went on a bachelor party and.
Speaker 2: Just all right.
Speaker 10: So they went on a bachelor party. And so the last time that he had stepped on our relationship and had it did infidelity. He went to a strip club by himself, met up one of the girls, ended up going home with her doing the most wow. So obviously that was like a big you know, no, no, I'm like, that's now, I'm not going to trust you if you go to one of those places. And before he left, he reassured me up and down said all the right things, we weren't going to do that, YadA YadA. I found out that he did go and I'm like, you know, it's a bachelor party. I kind of assumed they were going to do that, but at least call me and let me know be honest. And he instead of like respecting our relationship, he did everything that he could to hide it and lie to me.
Speaker 2: Well, honey, he does not respect a relationship at all. Like he does not respect you or this relationship at all. So you know you had said you were going to talk to him, I believe and kind of give us an update. Where where are you and him at? Like to present to seven forty two on a Wednesday?
Speaker 10: So I've you know, obviously like even though this man doesn't desire any chances, I have tried to, you know, give him like okay, like well what if you know, what are I try to get? What are you going to do to make this right? Or t like, what are you gonna do to work on yourself? Clearly there's a problem here. And he I even suggests to me counseling, and he was like counseling, He's like, I know that's your thing, but like that's just not my thing. I go, So you're not even willing like to do that to make us like right, to make us better and go in the right direction, Like I mean, I feel stuper so even wanting to stay with you, but like we have a lot of years behind us, we have two kids. Like I'm trying to even though it might hurt me, Like I'm trying to see what I can do to try to work on this with you too, like and he was like, it's like everything I try to suggest, he's like not even willing to like even walk with me. I'm like, all right, well, you're just making it really easy for me to just like cut this, like call it quips.
Speaker 2: But you haven't.
Speaker 3: And that's why he's staying.
Speaker 2: And that's why he keeps doing it.
Speaker 3: He don't care.
Speaker 5: There's nothing not to go to counseling asks because you're sitting there telling me exactly why you're not leaving. Oh, we got too many years behind us, we got children. It's like, okay, so why do I need to do all this If you're not going anywhere? Why would I need to put in the efflit.
Speaker 2: Went right on back to that trip club it right, I'm back. Didn't care because he knew he was going to come home and be able to talk you out of doing anything. I can't imagine having two kids and trying to figure this out for you had to do it. I mean you you had to you called it quits, not called it quits, but you, you and the mother of your children had to step away from each other. And you had two kids. I don't know how young we were at the time, but well, yeah.
Speaker 3: There were yeah, there were the preteens. And it was hard in the beginning.
Speaker 5: I'm not gonna lie to you, le say it's hard in the beginning, especially you being the person that wants to keep the relationship right.
Speaker 3: It's going to be tough for you. But here's the problem. He knows.
Speaker 5: He knows that you're not leaving because you're telling him you're not leaving in an indirect way.
Speaker 3: You feel what I'm saying. You gotta stop tell him.
Speaker 10: I mean multiple times I said I can't be with you.
Speaker 2: I can't do this like what you say.
Speaker 5: So all that is in one ear out the other. Because you've been saying it for years, right, what you gotta do is leave him. And in the beginning, he's going to play nonchalant. Let me just give you the rundown on how guys work. It's gonna be nonchalant for him. He's gonna play like it doesn't bother him. And then he's gonna really realize that you're serious. A few months down the line, he's going to try to sweet talk you. You still got his whole firm. A few months later is when the groveling is gonna come. And then eventually he's going to realize that you being serious. You got to stand your ground and don't give him noway about Oh my god, I miss the kids, I miss us, I missed the years we had together.
Speaker 3: F all that.
Speaker 5: Just be quiet, don't say a word, and in the year that man will be graveling back to you. Whether you take him back or not, that's up to you. But if you start a month later and then you're just playing bluff, he knows you. He knows that you're just calling bluff every time, So stop doing that.
Speaker 2: And this is an aggressive thing to say. And I but you're a doormat, like that's really essentially what you are, Walks.
Speaker 10: I get it. He's definitely yeah, yeah, he's definitely taking advantage of me. So I definitely get it. I'm allowing it because I continue to say so. I totally understand that you really.
Speaker 3: Got two choices.
Speaker 5: It's either you leave this dude, or you just be quiet and just live your life with him knowing that he's a cheetah and he's gonna go do whatever he wants.
Speaker 3: That's really where you're at talking about.
Speaker 5: It like that.
Speaker 2: Huh.
Speaker 10: I don't want to be a synth like that, you know, And I think that's what it's called a synth.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So you see that you take action and follow back your words because all this is just happening at the end of the day, you feel what I'm saying because he.
Speaker 3: Does not care.
Speaker 10: Before we broke up for like seven months the last time, when I found out that he slept with the you know, stripper, and then he just like we were in Daytona and we were both on like separate vacations. We went to bike week in Daytona and he did all this jump back down on one knee, said all these things, and I was like, you know what, I was like, if I give you one more chance and you screwed this up, Like I just can't keep doing this, so like I really just need to like stick to my grounds because he will continue to take advantage of me.
Speaker 2: So yeah, you gotta you guys now, just like do you guys live together? I'm assuming and he's in the house.
Speaker 10: Yeah, we just we just broke up like a week a week or ten days ago. So like and I told him, I I just like, yeah, you're gonna need to figure something out. Good because like and but you know what he told me? He goes, he was like, I mean we put everything too. He's like, well, I found this place for us, and like I put all this money into it. And she's like, I'm not leaving. I go okay, so push me out. I'm like, you're the one who gets something wrong. I feel like you should have to go figure it out. But like he's making me like, no, I got it. I'm like, I'm like, how old are you game?
Speaker 2: How old are your kids?
Speaker 10: Six and a half and three?
Speaker 2: Yeah, like you have babies in that house, dude, Like and is he going to keep the kids? Is he going to be on my game?
Speaker 3: Lexi? He's playing.
Speaker 5: He knows that you're telling him that you ain't got nowhere to go, so he's using that to his advantage and telling you not.
Speaker 10: He knows that he knows that I could. I told him. I was like, I can, but like that's not fair to me because I'm with the kids most of the time. He works second shift. I have the kids way more than he does.
Speaker 5: LEXI take your kids, move out the house, go back on only fans, make money, live happy.
Speaker 3: That's all you got to do. If you do that, I'll stop talking to him about it.
Speaker 2: If you did, I know somebody that will sign on and give some money.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, I'll go by the gift for.
Speaker 6: Recon for research purposes.
Speaker 2: Lex, you gotta let this man go. I never in my life, like I hate using the word that, like saying you're a doormat, but essentially like I know you know this. If you heard, if you heard your story from another female, you would be like, what are you doing?
Speaker 6: What are you doing?
Speaker 2: Yep, I know how hard that is? What the Yeah, listen, you know I got a three year old in the house too. It's like the wild West.
Speaker 6: I get it.
Speaker 2: I know how hard that's going to be. But they really do watch and see everything, and that's we don't want this, this is this isn't a great environment for them.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I will have to say that we are very we we do not like we barely. We don't even ever argue, and if we do it's never front of the kids. Like we are very I'm very strict about.
Speaker 3: That, Like I believe you.
Speaker 2: I just mean for you, you're not happy, you know what I mean, Like Mom's not and that sucks. Yeah, all righty well, I'm assuming you have to choose those kids, choose you choose happies and maybe down the line, like Foreiren saying, I mean, I believe, I really do believe what Forearren saying, this guy is gonna think whatever if her and he's gonna go on. He's gonna do his thing. Maybe he'll hook a couple of other couple of strippers, but eventually he'll be like the grasses and greener, I missed my family lead, you know.
Speaker 10: Yeah, and maybe then he'll be won't put in the work, but it'll be too late.
Speaker 2: So I mean somebody else will have swept you off your feet and treat you the way you should be treated. You never know.
Speaker 10: Yeah, the male species is just kind of turning me off right now. If I'm that's gonna do me, you know, I.
Speaker 3: Mean, females are not that much better anyway.
Speaker 2: This is this is turning LEXI keep us posting, girl friends, stay strong. If you go back to only fans, santy Will santi Will customer support you to goode.
Speaker 10: Well I will not, but take you guys.
Speaker 2: I appreciate them all right bye, She's like, really off. The only fans she the tough part is is she's gonna call us next week with the same thing.
Speaker 3: Absolutely. She kept in the whole conversation looking for reasons why they were He's really nice. We don't fight. It's not gonna you know.
Speaker 2: And I really think Foreen's I think that's spot on. I think he'll be like, oh you do, and then he'll go and he'll do all these things, and then in time he'll be like, I want to come home, you know.
Speaker 5: And that's when you still block him and then wait for him to gravel back and show you that he really loves you. Right now, he knows you ain't going nowhere. You're telling him that you're not going anywhere.
Speaker 2: Why do we need to imagine? She actually said to him, I know you cheated on me. A ship club. You can go when you're on the bachelor party, as long as you tell me. And yet he's still didn't even at least say I'm going, but I won't like he is jes work nasty all right six one seven nine three one six one seven nine three one one nine four five. What is happening in your life? We're checking in only on jam and good morning. Hi everybody, good morning, It's Ashley in the jam In Morning Show. We're checking in on you, your life, your world. Every time this comes up. This is not anybody like we just had a woman call in and tell her entire relationship life story. Only fans is involved. But y'all just want to keep going back to this. Everybody's obsessed.
Speaker 3: I think everybody just wants to help you.
Speaker 2: Christina is in Attleborough, Christina, good.
Speaker 11: Morning, Good morning everyone.
Speaker 2: So you and your husband have been together for eighteen years, married for three years.
Speaker 11: We've been we were together for eighteen years before we got married, so it's twenty one years total, three years married.
Speaker 2: Okay, And you are refusing to change your last name.
Speaker 11: So I changed it legally, so as far as sour Security goes, they have the last name. That's what I did is I hyphenated my middle name so that I kept my father's name, which was important to me. So my middle name is my middle name and my former last name and then my new last name. But my credit cards, my bank, none of that's been changed. It's been three years. It's the original road to get things changed. I have to send my marriage certificate to random fact numbers in twenty twenty five. That just doesn't seem right.
Speaker 10: So I have light.
Speaker 3: Fine, it works for everybody else. For you two know we do.
Speaker 2: Me and Christina. No yet, we're not trying to you know, have our information stolen? Christina, I stand back. I will tell you this. If I went to my husband and said I'm hyphenating my last name, he would ask me for a divorce straight up. So I wouldn't disrespect him like that. Not saying that your husband clearly was okay with it. Mine would take it as a disrespect. So if I do it, I'm good. I am gonna do it, but I'm I'm not going to wrap it up in a present.
Speaker 11: Because I didn't hyphenate my last name. I hyphenated my middle name so that my last name matches. Got it all right, kids, It matches the family.
Speaker 10: But I still have my father's last name, which was important.
Speaker 2: No, and I guarantee you he understands that. I don't think mine would.
Speaker 3: She'll do that, but she won't send the facts. Imagine.
Speaker 2: Christina, thank you for the input for and I'm going to play this talk back for you because this guy loves this.
Speaker 6: He loves when me and you yell at each other.
Speaker 12: I just wanted to say thank you for and I had a great laugh. Actually can't take it when you throw it at her. But she wants to criticize the world. That is awesome on you because you told her the truth and how you felt. Keep up the good work, brother. I love listening to you, my mom.
Speaker 3: I sound like juice.
Speaker 2: No, I was gonna say he actually done. Okay, that guy has definitely called him the show and I've clearly come at him before, so he's he's so high that I was like, shut up for because Thorn's right and he knows. I know Fororen's right, I know Santi's right. Hello, we all know this. Listen because you know what You're right.
Speaker 3: That was crazy, I said, that's why I got just if you admitted the fact that you don't want to.
Speaker 1: Do it, I.
Speaker 2: Will not You guys know I want it because of the kids.
Speaker 5: So you will do everything else. Yeah, I need to literally, you just print a paper, sign it. You might even be able to do it online. You will do everything else. The kid who won't even remember decorations, gets the whole house decked out in skeleton. We go into Barnes to do what God knows what. We get in tattoos.
Speaker 3: We're doing X, Y and Z.
Speaker 5: We're going to the middle of Earth. We're going to ranches that we watch on TV to visit, but we can't just well, I wasn't going to tell you guys this. I got ready for us, I went to do it.
Speaker 2: I fell out the paper and they asked me to fax it to somebody. I said, I'm not that's dangerous.