Speaker 1: All right, I just had to help somebody had to help a stranger, a neighbor, I guess technically, because I guess we live in the same building. Uh huh.
Speaker 2: But like I was walking the other day and uh pulled up for exercise yea of walking for exercising pokemoning. So I'm back on that for a few months probably.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So I was walking, I was had my you know, air pods in. I was in my own world, and all of a sudden, this lady's waving at me. But like I'm thinking, you know, clearly there must be somebody behind me because I don't know this lady. So I didn't want to wave back because I don't I've been that person too many times, just waving as somebody thinking they're waving at me, they are not waving. But it turns out she was actually waving at me. So she stopped me as I got closer, and.
Speaker 1: She's like, can you please help me? Help me?
Speaker 2: And I was like, oh man, this might be a job for a qualified adult because I didn't know what she wanted. And then she was saying, okay, So I just tried to my mailbox. Uh, my mailbox keys are in there. I just need you to go get my keys for me because there's a giant bug in the mailbox.
Speaker 1: Okay if you get bad.
Speaker 2: Yeah. She was like, can you help me out? And I was like sure. So we're walking over to the mailbox. I'm joking around. I'm like, oh, you ain't care if I got scared. She said, oh, you could. You could have said it.
Speaker 1: No, and I was like, I'm not gonna say no. Yeah. But it was a big old roach in there, chilling.
Speaker 2: He was in there, his best life, and I could see her mail strolling out all on the floor from where she clearly got scared and dropped it.
Speaker 1: So I kicked the roach out and she was like, no, leave it in there. I'm like, mom, not leaving it in there, girl.
Speaker 2: So I shoot the roach out and got her stuff and I was the hero for the day.
Speaker 1: Nice. She wanted to leave it in there.
Speaker 2: I guess she was just so scared of even singing. She just wanted to get her keys and just be done with it. And I was like, girl, you can't leave that roach in there.
Speaker 1: You don't know I leave it in there. No. She wanted the male person to deal with it. I guess I, Oh, my gosh.
Speaker 3: So you had to get the bug out of the mailbox.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I felt like a man. Was she screaming? Or oh yeah, was she really anytime? The thread of that roach coming out was that always helps the situation hysterical behind you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'd be doing the same thing. That's so funny. She's waving you down to get a roach out of her mailbox.
Speaker 2: And then the funny part after it was all over. I was trying to be cool to help her get her stuff up. And then of course that's when my clumsiness comes out and my AirPods start falling out my ear and stuffing on my mess my phone, I'm dropping my phone.
Speaker 1: I'm like, oh, of course this happens.
Speaker 3: Now, she might have been getting ready to ask you out. O this is my hero, and then you dropping all your crap
Speaker 1: Comes the old dumb ass