Speaker 1: Shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of idiotology.
Speaker 2: We'll let you taco one on one one w jr R. But your freaking idiots. Okay, So all this week we're going to have Trans Shibierian Orchestra tickets to give away for their annual trek through Central Florida come holiday time and be here before you know it. Yeah, there's tickets up to graphs where you say we play it. So it would behoove you to vote each morning on the JR Facebook page to be eligible.
Speaker 1: This is morning. You're voting on Ted Nugent. There's three songs on the j our Facebook page listeners suggested this morning, and you tell us which one to play at nine and we will do just that. Your choice is are Stranglehold, Cat Scratch Fever or Free for All?
Speaker 2: Well want the most votes?
Speaker 1: Play back in nine Jay or our Facebook page about fifteen minutes you have and.
Speaker 2: Then we'll randomly pick one of you two get the tso tickets. All right? Talk about pop quiz. The category is states and Capitals.
Speaker 1: No, and you know that my geography is really not that capital of Vermont's. See I would know that right off the top of my head until you ask it.
Speaker 2: Come on.
Speaker 1: It starts with an M mount Mount pierism Mount Peelier. Yes, very good. That's where we begin in idiotology this morning. All right, that's a heavy question, forming pat, considering I was just on the phone with it for the last ten fifteen minutes.
Speaker 2: How could you be on the phone with it or it? Bob? It was above my pay grade? Oh, it's a you know, I've been locked out on my it's been having a computer crisis since Friday. Yeah, at the weekend got here, So I'll deal with it on Monday.
Speaker 1: I'll put that one on. Well, I do today when I can do monday. So what's going on in Mount Peelier.
Speaker 2: A teacher there named Kathleen Wheelocke is allegedly in a little bit of trouble after allegedly well drawing on a student's throat. Why had she draw in his throat because he drew on her whiteboard with permanent marker? Okay, on purpose apparently, ma'am. I know.
Speaker 1: And there's a kind of a dick move of the kid too wrong, Still make it right? Didn't you ever learn that? I'm I'm trying to envision just how this student allowed the teacher to draw on his throat. He's probably said come over here right now, and then goes raise your head up and just wrote on him.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I was picturing, you know, like something restraining him in some way, shape or form, that there's an additional layer here?
Speaker 1: Did she did they say what she wrote?
Speaker 2: No? Cut here. I'm a dicky right, it's gotta be. I mean, first off, God bless you. If you're a teacher, thank you. I just uh, more power to you and more courage and more patience and all of the above, because I sometimes don't know how you put up with some of this crap that goes on nowadays. I seriously don't men, women, them, everybody teaching, Thank you for what you do. We say it all the time. Wow, dude, I could never.
Speaker 1: I remember I was going to be a guidance counselor because I figured it was like pretty much while I was in college.
Speaker 2: I had just started college, and.
Speaker 1: I thought I think I'd be a good guidance counselor. And I sat in on some big groups that were sitting with the guidance counselor. And the reason why is because I thought I'm young like they are, right, I was only like, let's say, nineteen years old or something. I thought, I said, they'll all relate to me. You know, I can smoke with them. I could not weed.
Speaker 2: I have a little bonus story I wanted to throw in here. Did you know they gave out some no Bell prizes over the weekend.
Speaker 1: I know that they were like the Grammys or something like was one of those awards.
Speaker 2: This is different, this is Nobel or big. Yeah. Apparently a couple of researchers got a Nobel Prize for their research into uh butt breathing.
Speaker 3: The Ignobel Physiology Prize is awarded to Rio Okabe, you Hey Yokayama, and Taka Nori. To KB for discovering that many mammals are capable of breathing through their anus.
Speaker 2: First and foremost, thank you so much for believing the potential of anus for breathing potential. Those jokesters to this in a joke. No, it's not a joke. Nobel Prize.
Speaker 1: People could breathe out of there, or animals can breathe out of their butts. I mean, I know you're thinking right away a fart, because that's what I was thinking, that's kind of briefing.
Speaker 2: He's thinking, is why didn't I win a Nobel Prize? I know an awful lot about But.
Speaker 1: If they're saying, breathing out of their butts being a fort everybody knew that we don't all get Nobel Peace Prizes, not what they're saying, like, who was that one famous one that I always remember?
Speaker 2: I got on Nelson? Man Nelson, He did a lot of good stuff. So listen to this deal this uh out in Oregon, Bend, no Portland. You've got Blockbuster on your mind? Yeah, you're right.
Speaker 1: A jet skier, I forgot to look for my Blockbuster card to see if we could send me out there to try to use it, the one that I had unlimited.
Speaker 2: Unlimited Reynolds for life. He wants to try it at the remaining Blockbuster. I'll find it. Uh uh On a jet ski spotted someone in the water struggling well off shore in the Columbia River. Brought them back to shore and they called you know, rescue personnel to check him out and make sure they're.
Speaker 1: Probably freezing up in Oregon.
Speaker 2: Goes guy. I guess I'm good and got back up and swam back out A few hundred yards.
Speaker 1: Says they rescued somebody who was just swimming.
Speaker 2: I think the guy's just awful little because he was like suffering from borderline hypothermia. And he goes, I'm good. He swims back out several hundred yards off shore.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the hypothermia, and part of that is it makes your brain dead. Right, So so did.
Speaker 2: They go out and rescue him? Yes? Again, and then he's from here. It's the mandatory observation period on this one seventy again, Yes, where you can warm up. I'm assuming finally there's this for uh, you know, all.
Speaker 1: That snow probably just melted from all the slopes and so the water is ice cold from that. Probably Not to mention we're going into fall now, I thought you're gonna say, not to mention all the glaciers that we killed. I'm just gonna get to this for the cat people in the listening audience. All right, cat people, Japan's cat testical calendar has arrived.
Speaker 2: I bet your cat's breathe out there, butts, this is uh, you know, we've all seen the different cat pictures and whatnot, but do you own and have much less on your wall? The cat Testical calendar. It's all pine quarters of cats and.
Speaker 1: The cat jenitals hanging out junk.
Speaker 2: Now see now if you hung that up at work, is there going to be issues? That's what I'd like to know. No, I just say, oh, it's cats. But if they happened to see.
Speaker 1: Make an issue of it if you wanted to, Oh, of course, you make an issue of anything. Now, Pat, twelve months of cat balls. Pat Lynch just handed me this cat showing his balls, and I have a I have a question asked, how are you allowed to do that?
Speaker 2: Maybe I'll go to HR over that, because how are you able to do that?
Speaker 1: But when I showed you Delta Dave's dogs balls in a in a jar, you were disgusted and go.
Speaker 2: What do you do? Balls in the jar that you showed me are no longer attached to the dog, which kind of just I didn't have a need to see that. He wasn't lying, they were nor a desire. They were right on his mantle.
Speaker 1: Next to picture of a deceased father, you know, like where the ashes are is the ashes and dog balls.
Speaker 2: This would be a good hopping off point right right about Nassas Fellows on j R. R. Orlando's rock station mm HM.