Speaker 1: Welcome.
Speaker 2: Just hand Away Tagalog Sermon Podcast, your daily dose of inspiring, heartfelt tagalog sermons from different pastors and speakers all over the Philippins. We hope that this podcast finds you in good shape and now here's your message.
Speaker 3: Good evening everyone, before you take your seats. High five Namandjan left right front back.
Speaker 1: Good evening.
Speaker 3: I'm Larry, one of the pastors here in Victory Green Hills is joyed to be invited once again.
Speaker 1: I'm already what do you call this?
Speaker 3: I'm stationed at our at our every nation building, by being the doing admin works there. But then I praise God for Pastor Francis, who once in a while who would call on me, especially now that he's in New Zealand, New Zealand and he's he celebrating their tenth Pam and And and Phastor Francis are celebrating the tenth year anniversity. Please do pray for our for your pastors, uh In people be pastor and thank you, thank you for praying for them.
Speaker 1: I'm sure.
Speaker 3: But stories and card causin a New Zealand Stories, okay, how many of you, I'll tell him that I can see your face? How many of you you've actually followed the whole the whole series.
Speaker 1: Okay, premier and see.
Speaker 3: Lord will be Okay. Yeah, this is a this this wonderful series. We actually started the series last year path if you if you notice it last year right after Prayer Fasting, we also had a series on the Gospel and know something about the Gospel also and and and it's good that we we saw different stories, uh, the different stories in the Book of Look they remember the first to the first two Sundays we talked about the widow, the widow, the crying widow who.
Speaker 1: Lost the mourning widow who lost a son.
Speaker 3: And then last week talked about the sinful woman was actually forgiven. And then they were gonna be talking about the blind beggary. And what I love about this series is that we would actually see people who.
Speaker 1: Encounter Jesus Christ. They not just encountered in the encounter Jesus.
Speaker 3: Christ led to transformation and they didn't stop there. Hey, right after being led to transformation, actually proclaimed the Gospel and the whole town or the whole community got actually saved.
Speaker 1: My prayer is that that's.
Speaker 3: That that's us la paramatto. This is not a classroom it's not a classroom. What we learn here should be applied out there. And maybe some of you you're thinking, boy, to miss more. The journey that I am in right now is not it's not that great. That's why we hang on again to the promise of the Gospel. That's why the title is Grace changes everything. You might not be perfect now, but again grace is sufficient for you, for each one of us. That's a promise I do believe. That's that's among the very very to go to, top five verses that I've ever memorized. That grace his grace, not our grace, not not our grace. If we rely only on our grace, guess what, you won't.
Speaker 1: Finish this straight.
Speaker 3: That the race strong, but you have to hang on to His grace, his grace that is sufficient for us. If it's been a sufficient never ending because it comes. Can we see in mosa good looks, Mulang think and good looks. My question, Guess what? It doesn't change anything. Only his grace is sufficient. And we said sufficient, it's never ending, never ending. We're gonna look at the life of this blind beggar. Okay, maybe some of you you've you've read through this the Bason Sarah it's it's a good story trivia trivia. This actually is probably as recorded in the Bible, the very last miracle of Jesus. The very first miracle is the wedding at Canaan, and this probably is the last recorded last recorded in reverence to God's word, can ask everybody to stand, Let's read the word of God, and let's let's pray.
Speaker 1: Let's open this service with the prayer.
Speaker 3: As he drew near to Jericho, a blind man was sitting by the roadside roadside, begging and and hearing a crowd going.
Speaker 1: By, he inquired what this meant.
Speaker 3: They told him, Jesus of Nazareth is passing by, and he cried out, Jesus, son of David, have mercy on me. And those who were in front rebuked him, telling him to be silent, but he cried.
Speaker 1: Out all the more, son of David, have mercy on me. And Jesus stopped and.
Speaker 3: Commanded him to be brought to him, And when he came near, he asked him, what do you want me to do for you?
Speaker 1: He said, Lord, let me recover my sight. And Jesus said to him, recover your side.
Speaker 3: Your faith has made you well, and immediately he recovered his side and followed him, glorifying God, and all the people when they saw it, gave praise to God.
Speaker 1: Let's pray, Father, may this be just more than a story for us. Father.
Speaker 3: I pray Lord that we will actually find our place in this story and be humble enough to admit, be humble enough if we need to repent. But Lord, I pray Lord that you are working, working something in our hearts. Father, transform us use this word. Is this preaching of your word Jesus name, We pray and everybody say amen, let me take your seats. I'm sorry due to some technical difficulties.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 3: Okay, context there was Hey, I don't know if you've seen the movie vantage Point, but it's one of the nice movie that I like. I love those politically thrilling plots to watch. Okay, this is this movie vantage Point. It was actually set in Europe and somebody somebody like assassinated or no, actually bummed bombed a square where a political leader was, and they they had witnesses everywhere, of course, and they took u I believe three or four dvantage points to show show us the viewers, actually what happened. The advantage point from the bomber, the vantage from from a tourist, advantage point from from from a police official, so advantage point. What I love about that we showed it actually showed that we sometimes when we see things, we have our own personal biases. It's it's it's just according to one vantage point. My prayer is that as we go through this, this movie, but we movie story story in the Bible, that we would look at the different advantage point from the from the different characters. Different characters, the three characters. First is a blind band, a blind mat who was just sitting by the road, blind beggar.
Speaker 1: Okay, just sitting by the road. It's hard.
Speaker 3: It's like Dobamy, he's not just blind, he's also a beggarin blind para, not a beggar. Maybe if somebody was taking care of him, he won't be a beggar. Okay, But this person blind beggar par dob and.
Speaker 1: It talks about it.
Speaker 3: It actually points to so many things. Maybe because even his family has turned his back on him. Why if he's just blind, pair of my family copin to be with him, right, But no, he's a beggar.
Speaker 1: He's left on the street all along like an outcast.
Speaker 3: And you know those times there are actually lots of blind people because of course what happened means and then and sickness is prevalent, so people become become blind, become blind. But then, uh, there's also a myth or some wrong misconceptions that if you are blind, maybe it's because you sinned, or if you're born blind, maybe it's because of your father's sin that caused you to be blind, or your mother's sin that caused.
Speaker 1: You to be blind.
Speaker 3: So you're like treated like an outcast dobbolami so to speak at a blind beggar, he's actually very helpless, helpless, left alone in in society to rap.
Speaker 1: And then there's advantage point of the crowd at.
Speaker 3: This time, Uh, whenever, wherever, wherever Jesus is, a big crowd follows him. Okay, he's already famous kilinasa, why kilnessa because of his.
Speaker 1: Miracles left and right.
Speaker 3: He's the mean is actually at this point he was he just had the ministry in Galilee and he was going to attend a past the passover in Jerusalem.
Speaker 1: That's why he passed by Jericho.
Speaker 3: So so when when when the blind man on the street beggar on this it can changeous.
Speaker 1: Imagine he's on the.
Speaker 3: Floor, arms of al happally, mos, there you go, Pally. He was hearing a crowd, hearing a crowd following, and that's not usual. It's actually quite unusual. So he asked that question.
Speaker 1: Who is who? Who?
Speaker 3: Who is there? Why is there a crowd? Then the crowd said, oh, it's Jesus of Nazareth who is passing by. Jesus of Nazareth. Hang on to that word Jesus of Nazareth. That time, when you actually refer to a person, it's example, uh, Larry of kestern City or.
Speaker 1: John of you would be referred by your name and then where you came from. Hey, but.
Speaker 3: The the blind beggar, I don't know if it was a mistake. He said no, he didn't call him Jesus of nazaidth he said, Jesus, son of David, this blind person, though he was actually blind. Have heard of Jesus as the son of David? Maybe some of us? Oh yeah, okay, pastor son of David Good. So what's what's unusual about the son of David, son of David. If you go back to all the way to your to your Old Testament. The Second Samuel h chapter seven. It would tell us about the lineage of the Messiah. Remember Romans, Roman Era. They were wait, they were already so anxious for a king. Why they was being persecuted left and right, hard labor, hardship in apa. Not only not only that, especially when you're a Christ. And they were looking and waiting for a Messiah who they heard, they read would come from the lineage of As the son of David. And they knew this blind person knew all along that it is Jesus Christ, early on, early on, he knew that, I'm reminding you, he's blind. He's on the floor, and he knew once he heard it's Jesus of Nazareth who is passing by.
Speaker 1: That's Jesus.
Speaker 3: He talks about already his faith, his faith that he's been waiting for. And he knew all along that this is the person who would actually take him out of his misery. And then the crowd you advantage point, No, no, no, blind beggar, no, Now now the advantage point of the crowd.
Speaker 1: What did the crowd do? The crowd who could see the crowd who was already.
Speaker 3: With Jesus told you Galishan, Galiley, Galli Shang, probably I.
Speaker 1: From Nazareth what he did from Canaan the miracles fend right and then Casamanila. But what did the crowd do? The crowd silence the beggar. You know this part. It's took me a while to get through this part.
Speaker 3: When I was preparing for this, because I had to search, I had to think and had to ask myself.
Speaker 1: Might like that.
Speaker 3: As a pastor now, as a Christian for twelve thirteen years, if I become a part of the crowd, that would silence somebody who needs help. Remember the Bible said Jesus came to seek the loss, the weak, the sick, the poor, the widow. Soame blind beggar, helpless, black beggar.
Speaker 1: Who should have who should have helped him? Probably the crowd. The crowd have heard of his teaching, have seen all the miracles. But what did they do?
Speaker 3: They silence him, They rebuke him, They said, stop, that does Jesus and do me bam we He's not going to give you money. But this beggar, you know what, this beggar, the blad beggar, he has nothing.
Speaker 1: To give it he's nothing to give.
Speaker 3: All he have is well or no no family, no money, beggar, remember begging, no, not even side probably hell. But he shouted all the more because of his faith, remember his faith that he knew this is Jesus, the Sign of David, this is Jesus the Messiah. So he shouted all the more, Son of David, have mercy on me. Son of David.
Speaker 1: Can you imagine.
Speaker 3: Put yourself there, a lot of people, there's a crowd. Jesus the only one walking. Those streets were not actually paved, they're coupled streets.
Speaker 1: And talk and a lot of people were walking ing eye crowd. But he still yelled at the very top of his voice, Son of David, have mercy on me. Mercy. Mercy is big here. He's not only asking Jesus Jesus begging, but ah, Jesus, Jesus pansing in moro. He's literally asking him.
Speaker 3: Asking if God would take his life, take his life, or God would prolong his life, prolong his life. You know why, during those times, it's already an act of rebellion when you say that you're a Christian. Another vantage point of the crowd is maybe they're silencing that blind beggar, so that in thepos.
Speaker 1: Saying why they're scared some of us, some of us who follow Jesus, at times we're actually.
Speaker 3: Scared to proclaim it or scared to demonstrate it, or sometimes you Christian nathing as a social media it can be I don't know different vantage points. I'm asking you to place yourselves where you are. We go through different seasons, we go through different stuff, and.
Speaker 1: Where you are right now. But for that blind beggar, it was a desperate call. It was desperate.
Speaker 3: I don't care whether I'll be thrown to jail because of rebellion.
Speaker 1: I'll be cut, my head be cut. But it's okay. It's okay because I know that only him, only that Jesus, Jesus of Nazareth, Jesus the Son of David. Can you rescue me?
Speaker 3: Dvantage point up, place yourselves where you're nears or place yourself where you are.
Speaker 1: It's a desperate call. Milliam Webster Dictionary.
Speaker 3: Describes desperation as the feeling when you have lost almost all hope, at least my almost no feeling when you have lost almost all hope. In doing some research, these are the things that the top five that makes us desperate during this time in this time, relationships, whether you have a relationship, you're into a relationship, you don't have a relationship, or your relationship is complicated. It makes you desperate, makes people desperate. Money makes people makes people desperate. We have seen so many stuff on money. Glory makes people desperate.
Speaker 1: Work work makes you desperate, desperate to perform, desperate for a new bass, They're desperate.
Speaker 3: Discincution in promotion, status, status in life because you can match up or cool makes you desperate. I'm surprised that amount. The top five is social media. Social media, you're desperate because you see people there, but make it makes makes us desperate.
Speaker 1: And what do people do when? When? When? When? When people are desperate? She signed.
Speaker 3: And some people who are desperate for stuff sometimes turns to crime. Some people turns to drugs or even to sex or even lies.
Speaker 1: Let's go back to the blind beggar. Have you experienced being blind?
Speaker 3: If it's blindness, can say such as physical, it's also spiritual blindness. Sometimes we can actually see physically see, but then spiritually we're blind. I I I remember one time years back, I have a problem with my eyes and there were times that that that that because of I mean the up because of the I don't know, maybe the fluids in my eyes had problems. So there were times that I could hardly open my eyes. It would actually cost me me like momentary blindness. Okay, even sometimes I opened my eyes. It doesn't only hurt, but I can't.
Speaker 1: See anything, okay.
Speaker 3: And then one time I went to pick up my girlfriend who was my my my wife now from her school.
Speaker 1: And on the way home, I.
Speaker 3: Said, I could not drive. Okay, I could not drive. I want you, I want you to drive, right, I want I want, I want you to drive. Okay, take on who looks a stage, So I'm I'm gonna. So I was just closing my I said, yet you drive, take the keys, you drive. And then and and and she was she was driving. And you know sometimes when when when you're when you're locked looking. I don't know if you've experienced this. Maybe you're in the car and then you're taking a nap. You close your eyes sometimes but I'm blissed. But everything goes fast and you just hear stuff and everything's like zooming. It's like times to the speed times too or times three the speed and and I had my eyes closed and said, what's going on? I just I just hear blaring horns and.
Speaker 1: Every peep and then and then it really hurts.
Speaker 3: But when I opened my eyes a bit, okay, there I saw yet my girlfriend then who I married now were driving in the opposite side of the road. Ohay, so right then and there I I I accepted the Lord Jesus Christ and the Lord save me the RISTI and that that that's not true. But yeah, she was on the opposite side and said, pull over, pull over.
Speaker 1: I love you.
Speaker 3: You felt blindness, But sometimes in darkness is it's your life, the life that you live. And I came from a retreat recently, came from a retreat, uh to three days to night retreat where I'm blind. Well, I'm gadgets. Okay, it's just focusing on God. No gadgets, get it, God gadgets corneada corn corn. One of the lesson is teaching us how to breathe. Maybe you're not in the dark, or you're not blind now, but because of situation, you're desperate, desperate and the and suddenly I remember this. We were going through l a X coming from the World Con in public.
Speaker 1: This is in l A.
Speaker 3: Everyone's going through something. So everyone going through somethings. I go, okay, watch that, and then when I checked, it's actually a hotline.
Speaker 1: Where you could call. You could email if you need prayer.
Speaker 3: In some people who are out of desperation are on the last straw in their lives. Some people even thinking about committing committing suicide. They don't know where to call. I don't know what your dvantage point is.
Speaker 1: But then.
Speaker 3: There's hope in Christ in Lamentations three twenty one twenty three says this, I recall to mind, therefore.
Speaker 1: I have hope.
Speaker 3: The first part there is very important. You have to recall to mind. What does that mean? India? Kalang buboskalan Bibolmo came emergency inn in Bibolkadisha.
Speaker 1: Is that a break the.
Speaker 3: Glass in case of emergency that you use during emergencies? You call to mind what you have read. You call to mind because you have started a relationship with God. You call to mind what he promised you. So why now you call call it to mind? And then you put on hope on that. They said the Lord's loving kindness indeed never cease, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning. Great is your faithfulness. There is faithfulness. There's a covenant. There's a covenant that was given two thousand years ago. The mercy plea here is actually a covenant that was made to Abraham, Jacob and Isaac. You don't see, oh good story in the Old Testament Egypt, a promised land that was not God and Jesus. It is the same covenant that we have now. The mercy that the blind beggar was asking mercy, mercy, hallo blind beggar, Why not.
Speaker 1: He asked for mercy. He's saying, Lord, in all humility, I repent, I repent.
Speaker 3: Mercy is a powerful word. Why because only God can give us mercy? Blind beergar, but Bara and big guy. But he knew all along that only Jesus, the son of David, the Messiah, can give mercy.
Speaker 1: What's mercy? Mercy is.
Speaker 3: Unmerited thing. Mercy is you don't actually deserve it, but I give it to you. Example, cinemam to raise your hands Latin grade Latin greed, pola Latin greed. If and greed if lowest of the lowest usaid, okay, the noble allow once they are and we begin the noble allowance. You know, and you know we don't actually deserve it, but God gave it to us, and only Jesus, and only through Jesus, God gave us mercy. Mercy is actually one of the most powerful attributes of God. In here, the blind beggar is demonstrated demonstrating desperate faith almn.
Speaker 1: A to only struggle.
Speaker 3: He knows this, and he knew that he had to pursue God more, son of David, have mercy on me.
Speaker 1: In desperate moments.
Speaker 3: We have to put our trust in a faithful God, not on our bank account, not on our wisdom that is limited, not in our own the Bible said, in our own understanding, but in desperate moments trust and hope. Put our hope. Be in our hope and a faithful God. And we should been a faithful God. He will never leave you nor forsake you, the Bible says. And in faithful God, trust in me, he said, and I will make everything for you and any faithful God.
Speaker 1: I am your strong power. I am your strong power.
Speaker 3: I am your I'm the source of your everything. I am the alpha and the omega, the beginning in the end, that is a faithful God in Hebrews ten twenty three said, let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess. We don't just profess it in our social media. In the in in our victory group Pastor in Victory Group of Pastor Latina Services attend Gostor Edgar, Pastor Day, Pastor Day and his pastor Francis Mi name preaching Victory group Latinam Victory groups in the Rehagana Manday Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday.
Speaker 1: In the victory group.
Speaker 3: Breas not in our and serving, not hold on things that are unswerving, but put our hope in God.
Speaker 1: Put and hope on our abba Father, the one who gave us his son to be our hope, to be our living hope. It's continue.
Speaker 3: Jesus stop and went and asked the blind beggar to be brought to him. That's a three king question at all. What do you want me to do for you, parag lord, the research power lord, trick question. But when I'm in a blind chad, I'm a beggar chad.
Speaker 1: But why why did he ask this?
Speaker 3: I do believe it's Jesus by times advantage Moe it's it's two three different vantage points here. First, Jesus wants the blind beggar to profess what he actually needs, God needs Jesus. Faith is an inward conviction that brings about an outward action.
Speaker 1: Faith. You need to be humble in faith.
Speaker 3: You have to understand where you are, accept where you are, and be humble and repent, and then a manifestation would come out. MERI la labas you faith and my action, James, Faith without.
Speaker 1: Action is dead. Something has to be seen. So Jesus was actually listening. What do you want? My side?
Speaker 3: Different vantage point also is I do believe Jesus is also teaching the crowd.
Speaker 1: Remember the crowd was with him all the while. The crowd is there watching.
Speaker 3: It's a learning moment for the crowd and also a teaching moment for Jesus. He wants the crowd to learn that you have to put your faith in action. Remember it was the crowd who rebuked the blind beggar. Stopped there, don't meddle with Jesus. We're going somewhere. We're going to go pass over. We're just passing Jericho, so stay there. Jesus is actually teaching them. Now, look at this person who has nothing, yet he believes in me. Yet he knows I'm the Messiah, Yet he put his faith on me. Do believe Jesus is calling us, each and every one of us, in different seasons of our lives.
Speaker 1: He's calling us my son, my daughter? Where are you, my son? My daughter? Who do you put your faith in? My son? And daughter? Where are you? Now?
Speaker 3: Moving on, he said, Lord, let me recover my side. I believe that he has seen before. I believe that he he's saying now. He could have said, Lord, give me some change, some money, Lordico. He knew only Jesus could give him what nobody else could give his sight back.
Speaker 1: No doctor, no, no one can give what Jesus give. But heal him. But it did not stop there what was lost, and Jesus said, recover your sight. Your faith has made you well.
Speaker 3: Six times in this short passage it mentioned sight, sight, sight when you dig deeper. It's not only the physical sight that's being attributed here. Why because the crowd could actually see.
Speaker 1: The crowd experienced Jesus his miracles.
Speaker 3: They were following him, being part of the Howie Boys, being being part of the crowd. And yet there's something not right with the crowd. It's more than the physical side. It's the spiritual side. Where are you in your Where are you in your faith? I'm not asking how many victory gives you that atten Daniel on the Victory Weekend Ryo. By the way, we have a Victory weekend September seventh and eighth. Sign up if you need to sign up, finish your one to one, if you need to finish your one to one.
Speaker 1: It's not that it's not that you know. Faith actually precedes sight.
Speaker 3: Jesus could heal when we pray for somebody, now it alamna men when we're asking Jesus name mahiiliad.
Speaker 1: But faith precedes sight. You have to ask it for it, you have to loan for it.
Speaker 3: First.
Speaker 1: You need to know that he is the son of David the Messiah, just like that his side was give him.
Speaker 3: I don't know if there's any more desperate story that I heard about a person than this person that I'm going to call on stage. She's a very good friend of thirteen fourteen years. I've known her even before I was I was a Christian.
Speaker 1: Uh and I do believe that.
Speaker 3: In times of death, and I do believe union Pinaca ultimately sometimes gonna die at the very point of death.
Speaker 1: Lord Thea.
Speaker 3: There even stories now, okay, right before they gave they they they died, then they gave their life to Jesus.
Speaker 1: Sometimes it's that desperate.
Speaker 3: And I'm going to invite Lisa, one of our Victory Group leaders, to share her to testimony on stage.
Speaker 1: Isa.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've known Pallari and Yet for quite some time. I'm now even before he became a pastor. I wasn't a Christian then yet, and Pastor Larry really reached out to me and my husband. We were separated then, and we were separated for three years and now we are restored. Anyway, that's not my story to tell. Actually, tonight, about two thousand and nine, we were childless for seventeen years, my husband and I and one a lady who was only seventeen years old then had two daughters, the other one she couldn't take care of her, so she asked me if I could take care of her.
Speaker 1: So I did so.
Speaker 4: About two days Palansha with me, I asked Pastor Larry to dedicate her. He was a new he was a new pastor then, Yan I missed here, Yeah, yeah, and that's SOPHIEA and that's her mother, okay. And then we noticed that there was something coming out of for years, so we meet brought her to the hospital. She had a titis media that was that hell properly, so it went to her brain. The sepsis men enjoy this. She was having seizures. The doctor said, you know, it's okay for as long as we contained to twelve minutes. More than twelve minutes, it's going to be a problem. She was having forty five minute seizures NonStop. Because of that, she had to go undergo lumbertop. She had to take all these very strong medicines to control the seizure. And the doctor told me, ma'am, she now has cerebral palsy. She will not be normal. She cannot walk, she cannot talk, she cannot hear because it has severely damaged her brain. When we had to move her to the ICU at that time, my husband and I we just got back together, and you were financially we had financial struggles at that time, and we took her in and we brought her to Cardinal Santos because that was the closest one to our place. I didn't know Nagar and Palakamahal. The doctor told us prepare one to two million. At that time, we were so desperate, I said, Bahalana. We sold everything we had just to and asked help from our friends here in church and from people to help her, to help us with the finances, to help her with all the medical bills. And I called Pasor Larry. I said, Passer Larry. The doctor told me, waal Aana her eyes, it doesn't her pupils weren't moving anymore, practically brain dead. The nun came from Cardinal and did the light the last rites and they said, call your pastor, this is it. We signed a waiver already. Pastor Larry came. I remember pass Larry shorts.
Speaker 1: The money.
Speaker 4: Yes yet, and Pastor Larry came. Santaola. They came and they were with us, and I said, Pastor Larry, this is it. You already designed the waiver. I think she's gonna be done anytime soon. And Pastor Larry came. He prayed, he prayed for Sophia. Then her mother was there, but she was so young, she was only seventeen, so she really didn't know what to do. Pastor Larry came and did that the prayer for her, and when he left, two minutes later, the doctor came.
Speaker 3: In bosmona very new as a pastor. Okay, last right, and I last right, because I last right. It's actually a simple prayer. Lord, we commit thank you, Lord, for the life of Sophia. We commit to you now this life and thank you for the fruitfulness of her. And then in Jesu's name, wakaya, I I knew what to say, I know what to say. It doesn't come it didn't come out. Knugging her brother Randall, a good friend of mine, was there. Uh man, you know what we did. We prayed hard, warfair, warfare prayer. It's not committed. Lord, we know our God that this is this is not a destiny you have for Sophia. We claim her life right now, Lord, nugging warfare and then play.
Speaker 4: And then when he left, the doctor came in. You know what happened. She opened her eyes and smiled. So that was a miracle. Then, so I called passe Larry. You will not believe what happened. So, because we couldn't anymore afford the medical bills, we moved her to a public hospital and there she stayed for three weeks, she became well, so the mother told me at I cannot take care of her, please take her in Muna. So we took her in. After a few days, she had fever, so I brought her back to the hospital. She had pneumonia sabadi. So she was there for the next eight days and at that time the mother had to go to work and I was the one taking care of Sophia. When she got well, I brought her home. Ky, come back after a week for your checkup. During her check up, they measured her head. She had hydrocephalus. You know, at that time, I didn't We really did not know anymore what to do.
Speaker 1: We were.
Speaker 4: Emotionally, physically and financially drained already. But God just told us, just go she has a purpose in your life. La la ba laame. After a few days, we brought her back to the hospital. The time that they were gonna drain her brain, the water wasn't there anymore. Supernaturally, she was healed from hydrocephalus. She was with us for the next few months. After five months, she was going to therapy. After five months, she had another episode of seizure and we found out that she had epilepsy. You know, church, Kaka and her husband going on. Financially, we were really struggling, but we had we had a family here in church. They were with us throughout our journey, some financial, some they were really just holding the ropes with us. They were praying with us, and I think that was I think that was really what really helped us really overcome and really just had peace this by of the situation that we were going through right now. After that, I now have a nine year old daughter and eleven years restored to my husband, and we have also have a foster daughter now, So that is indeed faithful.
Speaker 1: And there you can give God praise.
Speaker 3: What reminded me of that story is that because we knew all along that she couldn't, you could she couldn't.
Speaker 1: She couldn't walk, she couldn't walk.
Speaker 3: Couldn't hear sometimes in glassy and then you walk in see her feet a club, so she doesn't her foot is not straight side. And then but it's coming in is a airporty picture video. She showed me this video.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we still get her now she's back with her parents, with their mother, but we borrow her from time to time.
Speaker 1: The doctor said, she couldn't be here.
Speaker 4: She's walking and she could hear, and she studies in a regular school.
Speaker 1: She studies in a regular school.
Speaker 3: How desperate dimma gul aditomo almno means a desperate comil hood come, How desperate you can you be? But our Abba Father is always there for us. Thank thank you, Lisa's this is now their beautiful family. An Akoreian dela sometimes out of desperation. But do you still have to wait for that desperate moment to call on God to rely on her on him? I don't know what what's what you're going through, But then what you're part of the crowd, part of you, the blind beggar, But same vantage point that doesn't change.
Speaker 1: Jesus is the son of David, the Messiah.
Speaker 3: The Lord of Lord, the name above all name, our healer, our restorer, our hope, living hope.
Speaker 1: That is Jesus Christ. Let's let's close this and I'm gonna ask the worship him come up.
Speaker 3: And immediately he recovered his sight and followed him, glorifying God, and all the people when they saw it gave praise to God. The blind beggar has a name. His name is bartimeeos If you if you research it. Bartimeos in the Book of Mark. Upon the research, we figured out why okay, the Dealersha with Dealersha boy in Delsha armored Bartimeus because he became famous.
Speaker 1: Why did he become famous?
Speaker 3: Because if he's story, can you imagine I was the blind Now I see, oh, I remember you.
Speaker 1: You didn't give me any change when I ask the ha blind shad in person. I'm I'm that stinky guy on the road. Now I see who made me?
Speaker 3: Well? The one that you called Jesus of Nazareth is actually Jesus, son of God, son of David. He became famous, and he became famous proclaiming God. And my prayer is that now that we have transformed lives. Because of our transformed lives, now we preach Jesus, sometimes the more preaching. But when Jesus, when people see that hope in you, they would want that hope. They won't want that living hope. In next slide boom in closures one that say said God has chosen you to make don't among the gentiles the glorious riches of this mystery, which is Christ in you.
Speaker 1: What we have to profess is Christ in me. Can you say that christ in me? Christ in me.
Speaker 3: Christ in me means now I am bold and courageous. Christ in me means I am an overcomer. Christ in me means I have the name above all names. Christ in me means Abbah is my father. Christ in me means he never, He will never leave me nor forsake me.
Speaker 1: Christ in me means.
Speaker 3: I can do all things because he gives me strength, because his grace is sufficient.
Speaker 1: Because I am in Christ.
Speaker 3: Hope glory, we proclaim him, admonishing and teaching everyone with all wisdom, so that we may present everyone.
Speaker 1: Perfect in Christ.
Speaker 3: Can I ask everybody to stand up, Lord, cans have worshiped him, to come on stage.
Speaker 1: Father.
Speaker 3: Wherever we are, Lord, meet us. Maybe some of us we have to repent and turn our ways. Maybe some of us we have to stop running because we're running away, we're not running to you.
Speaker 1: Maybe some of us we need to be full in the spirit. Maybe some of us, though we see, we are blind.
Speaker 3: But Lord, I pray, right now, Lord, search our hearts, Search our hearts, right now, Search our hearts. Jesus, Thank you Lord that your peace transcends all understanding. Thank you Lord that your love Lord, God is in hope your love Lord, cast out fear your love.
Speaker 1: Lord. God never seizes and does it end. S Worship God.
Speaker 4: Thank you for listening. We hope that you enjoy today's episode.
Speaker 1: Don't forget to share and subscribe to this podcast for more. God bless you all.