Speaker 1: Growing up as kids, we always hear the story of the hairy Man. The story goes the family was traveling through and their youngest son fell off the back of the wagon. They didn't realize that they kept going and he pretty much grew up in that area with no family as a fair old person covered in hair, and people would encounter him traveling through the Chisholm Trail. He was said that he would be hanging in the trees and his toe nails would spread the tops of the canvases at the wagons. I actually found a book that was written by the local postmaster in the area and he goes on to tell the story of these high school kids that were hanging out in the area, and one of the kids he ends up getting stranded out there on Harryman Road around midnight and he's forced to walk back to town on Harryman Road. He claims that he was approached and encountered a large hairy man and he had to outrun this hairy man and get back to town.
Speaker 2: I'd like to welcome Eric to Bigfoot Crossroads. Eric caught my attention very recently this past week, and he has a YouTube channel called Media Palace, which I'm sure he'll tell you all about but he has some very interesting videos there that I've been checking out, and I encourage you to go check them out as well. Eric Man, thanks for joining me.
Speaker 1: Yang, Thanks for having me on Man, I appreciate it. Thanks for letting me be here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you're from the Austin, Texas area.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Central Texas pretty much born and raised. My family's been here for a really long time. And yeah, been hanging around the Austin area.
Speaker 2: So how did you end up getting interested in the Bigfoot?
Speaker 1: Oh Man? Yeah, that's that's a great question. It kind of started with when I know, I started noticing some weird stuff taking place in my hometown of Williamson County here, which is just north of Austin. And we've always kind of had this myth or this mythos of the hairy Man, and I grew up hearing about the hairy Man Hairyman Road. There's actually a road called Harryman Road that comes right through town, and we grew up hearing that as kids. Never really thought much of it, just figured it was a story that they would tell kids to, you know, keep them entertained while driving on that road. But growing up and after you know, kind of hearing people's encounters and some other strange things going on, I started digging into it. And that was around twenty eighteen when I started researching the area and all that information that I gathered ended up becoming my first documentary, The Beast of Brushy Creek, And in that documentary I was able to actually find the true story of the hairy Man and how harry Man Road got its name. Growing up as kids, we always hear the story of the hairy Man, that it was a group of frontiers people traveling on the Chisen Trail. The famous Chisen Trail runs here where I'm at, where they used to run cattle up north, and the story goes the family was traveling through and their youngest son fell off the back of the wagon. They didn't realize it and they kept going, and he pretty much grew up in that area with no family as a fair old person covered in hair, and people would encounter him traveling through the Chisholm Trail. He was said that he would be hanging in the trees and his toenails would script the tops of the canvases at the wagon. And this is a story that we grew up hearing. Obviously it's you know, exaggerated, and who knows what all could have been true. But while researching for my documentary, I actually found a book that was written by the local postmaster in the area and he confirmed and it's written in the books saying, you know, there's a lot of stories about harry Manroe got its name, and this is the real story. And he goes on to tell the story of these high school kids that were hanging out in the area. We have all their names, and one of the kids, his name was Shorty Caldwell. He was actually the star football quarterback of Round Rock High School at attack. He ends up getting stranded out there on harry Man Road around midnight and he's forced to walk back to town on harry Man Road. This is before it was named harry Man Roy and then he claims that he was approached and encountered a large harry Man and he had to outrun this harry Man and get back to town. The next day he got to school, he talked about it with the other kids there and it pretty much caught like wildfire. Everybody was to talking about it. And shortly after that, there was a man who was opening up a store off of Harryman Road, and he wanted to get some some postage and some paperwork that has his address and all that stuff on there. So he went to the post office and he said, hey, you know, I'm trying to get some some you know, stationery. What's the name of this road here? It's just the country road and the postmatterss. So I don't know the real name, but everybody calls it harry Van Road, and so he thought that was hilarious, and he went down to the courthouse and trying to get the official name. And he comes back into the post office laughing, and he tells the post office the apostal worker there as well. It's officially called Harryman Road now, but it wasn't what it wasn't without some controversy there a lot of the old timers did not want that road to be called Harryman Road. And why that is we can only speculate. But in the book it explains that one of the one of the older residents of the area, his name was Folks. There's actually a school named CD Folks in the area that shows you how much of it of the person he was in the community. He thought tooth and nail to get a changed. You wanted to get a change to Fern Bluff Road because he told the people that are named it, be careful because you're stepping on hhllowed ground. But zas that was kind of weird when he kind of said it like that. You know, it's really weird. And harry Man Road is actually surrounded the majority of it, A good part of it is surrounded by a ranch that's been there for generations and generations. And I should probably explain where I am in the Central Texas area. We're part of the Balcone's Escarpment, and the Balcone's Escarpment is like a mini Grand Canyon that runs from San Antonio almost all the way up to Dallas. It's actually visible from space, full of full of creeks and crevices, caves, a lot of limestone caves everywhere, and there has been people living in this area for centuries. I believe it was in the nineteen seventies they found right off the Brushy Creek. At the time, it was the oldest complete skeleton. They dated it at thirteen thousand years old. There was just some woman and she was an ancient Native American. Shortly after that, while they were constructing the highway here I thirty five again off of the Brushy Creek, they had found some Indian burial mounds and at the bottom of one of these Indian burial mounds was an ancient Roman coin and everybody was kind of like, WHOA, how'd that get there? And so they took the coin to the University of Texas and Austin. There were two professors that looked at the coin and they came up with different different conclusions. One of the professors, who was from the East Coast, he had moved here to be a professor university. He had claimed that it was a World War two relic someone had brought back after the war and they were walking along with Brushy Creek. They dropped it when a road and grabbed it and burrowed underground, and that's how it got to the bottom of an Indian burial. Now, the other professor knew the person who found the coin, and once he realized that person had found the coin, he called him and they spoke and he believed the one hundred percent that it was it had to be an original deposit. For whatever reason, he knew the person. He said they grew up together relic hunting. They learned under the same relicuntry in Georgetown, which is not far from where I am. And so we without the Bigfoot or the Sasquatch topic. This is a really interesting and weird place. A lot of people have been living here for a long time. And I not to mention in twenty fourteen, about fifty yards from where I grew up my home as a child, the backyard, about fifty yards from where our backyard was, they found three ancient Native American burial mounts there, and unfortunately they In Texas, we have a really strange law where it allows the construction company to hire their own anthropologist. So a lot of times, yeah, a lot of times we'll get them hiring someone that's obviously in favor of the construction so they'll just be like, oh, yeah, nothing to see here, go ahead, and you know, build a road over and build a street over. So unfortunately, we had no idea how old these people were, where they came from. Were they part of the same tribe that was in the area. We really don't know. That's really unfortunately we could have had some you know, another Neanderthal woman the thirteen thousand year old woman. But again that just kind of explains the strangeness of the area. You take that you take the hairy Man Road. And again, like I said, I was just kind of researching all of this and it ended up becoming the Beast of Brushy Creek documentary. And what had really caught my eye was that in twenty seventeen, we had a mountain of bigfoot sightings. For whatever reason that was, we were getting bigfoot sightings and were encounters. We were hearing this, you know, on Facebook and other social media platforms. There was actually rumored I didn't see this, but I heard about it. While researching, I was in different Facebook groups, asking questions multiple people about five different people. I still have the messages. All of them told me that I needed to reach out to this one person. Apparently this guy had taken a video of something that was walking along the Brushy Creek. Everyone had seen the video. The people that had messaged me told me that it was a clear video of this black figure, very tall and lengthy, walking near the creek. It got taken down very shortly after that. The guy was removed, and really all we have left is the people, the original people that had seen this.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: So multiple people had told me about this and they're like, hey, to reach out to that guy. So I did reach out to him, and he told me a really incredible story. He says, Yes, I did take footage of something there, but I can't talk about it. I signed an on disclosure agreement. I have all these messages, I had everything here, and that really got interested in like, what the heck's going on here? So shortly after that, this is all fact. You can go look at this. The FBI sent an email to the chief of police here in Round Rock saying, hey, we've heard about your you know, sasquatch sightings and all the dealings that's going on in the area. We're offering you any help you need, and we're giving you a bounty of five hundred thousand dollars for anyone that can provide information capture. This is the fact this happened. I have the email. And so a lot of people played it off as like, oh, this is a publicity snunt for the county and you know the city's doing this publicity stuff. But when you look at it, it's like, why would the FBI be involved? Yeah, and we know the FBI was involved because the person who sent that email, I know his name, I have all this information at the time, was the head of the FBI in Texas. That's a fact. And I went and looked at his resume online you can look at it on LinkedIn or whatever, and in there it says that he is, you know, in charge of two hundred and fifty feet of border, he was involved in the nine to eleven situation, and he is currently in charge of He's in charge of a covert information, secret information, and ten secret facilities inside of Texas. That's all there. It's on his LinkedIn profile. So you're wondering, like, why is this guy sending an email to the chief of police, and it kind of you know, it's if it was just one of these you know things like oh, sasquatch breeding taking place in Round rock Er, you know, these these ones that are obviously tourist based or you know, the bigfoot license stuff like that hunting license. Then yeah, that all sounds kind of gimmicky. But we can trace this back to the head of the FBI in Texas. That's a fact. That's one hundred percent fact.
Speaker 2: I don't think the FBI can be directly involved in marketing schemes exactly.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean exactly.
Speaker 2: I mean that's not for tourism.
Speaker 1: The fact that the guy who had taken the video said that he was approached and he can't talk and sign an NBA, that's really like, man, this is all happening at the same time so had mentioned the the the FBI sending that email. The same day that email was sent, I believe it was June seventeen, twenty seventeen. I'm not sure about that. I have to look back my notes, but the same I know, the same day the FBI put out the that email, there was an incredibly detailed encounter on the BFROL website in the same area the FBI had referenced. So it's like, well, what's going on here? Are they Are they monitoring the BFRO sites or are they putting information up there? It's really odd strange. The same day this happened. Yeah, and it took me two years, but I was able to track down the person who made that report, incredibly professional person, master's degree he had. He definitely saw something. I believe him wholeheartedly one percent. I am trying to get him on camera at least maybe an audio recording of him jelling his experience, because very detailed. I mean, it's it's it's he definitely saw something. In my opinion, The next closest sighting we have to the one that happened that day was the next day we had two sidings taking place, the one you know, the FBI's or whatever the siding happens or vice versa, the siding could have happened the effect. The next day we have another siding. Someone sees something crossing the road, not far it's on the same county and everything like that, And I mean, it's just like, is this a coincidence? What's going on here? Like FBI is involved. We know that people are seeing stuff that you know, Facebook, social media is talking about it. So that really got my gears turning, like, hey, something is definitely going on here.
Speaker 2: I'm just trying to I mean, I'm just kind of sitting here in awe right now, to be honest, because I'm not just a podcast. I mean I am, but I've been a bigfooter for twenty five years now, and I'm thinking back, what the hell was I doing in twenty seventeen, because before I stumbled across you this past week and went and looked at your YouTube channel. The Austin area was nowhere on my radar for bigfoot. Ever, I had no idea this was even going on. And the events that you're talking about with like a video disappearing, I would have thought that I would have heard about that, But I've never heard about any of this stuff.
Speaker 1: You know, And that's crazy because local people, you know, there are some people that I talked to, you know, I've done the media stuff here in town, and they're kind of unaware of it too. They're like, whoa, they put out a bigfoot thing? When did that happen? I have to show them to email to show that was true. It happened, you know. So what they did a really good job. I don't know. I didn't ask they covering up or you know whatever, but they did a good job. Whatever they did.
Speaker 2: Well, that's what I'm saying without saying it. You know, like this right, this is pretty crazy.
Speaker 1: No, Like I said, everything I'm going to talk about here, I have documentation for if you want to see it, I can provide it everything I have. And like I said, well we'll circle around to this one. We'll circle around to this one towards the end, because I'd like to tell you what happened when I did the four your request, Yeah, because that's that's really interesting too. But again that kind of got me wanting to know, like, hey, is there more of a paper trail with this whole Bigfoot subject? Is there other things going on here? And so I have a background in journalism, so I started doing I started hearing about certain events that were taking place, and I was like, well, let me let me fall your request and see if I can get some information on that. So there's a few cases that I've been lucky enough to do full your Requests and get information on, you know, various topics and incidents that have occurred in recent times and stuff that's even a little bit further back. But that's really kind of what I'm I'm focusing on now is finding the hard data. Because I know I found it. It's it's it's true, it's a fact. Uh, But I just want to keep digging the sea, like I'm trying to find the paper trail, the breadcomb trail that leads to you know, maybe we can get you know, uh, maybe there's photos out there, maybe there's other you know, like my goal with putting out the documentary was maybe maybe somebody saved that that video from Facebook and we can get them to come forward or something like that. That was really my whole, my whole goal with that. But again, yeah, doing like these other four year requests, Like recently I had done one for this, uh this stuff going on in Louisiana. I don't know if you heard about that. There were some kids out there and uh Kasachi National Forest and they were they were too scared to leave. They could not. They were surrounded by something, something was stalking them and and they It made the New York Post and a couple of other news you know, news agent organizations and stuff like that, and so I was like, well, shoot, let me let me do the FOY request and see if we can get any any documentation on it. And I was able to get the nine to one one call. I just posted that I have the call sheets, the the radio reports from there, and I have the person's future.
Speaker 2: A few episodes ago, I had a couple guys on they're putting on a Bigfoot conference in that area. The episode titles Louisiana Bigfoot, where they talked about that incident specifically, and one of them had actually gone out with some others and investigated the area right after it happened and had some crazy stuff happen. So yeah, that's really interesting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have the coordinates. I have the actual coordinance here, and so I'm really looking forward to possibly going out there. Hopefully one of the witnesses will be able to accompany me and we can kind of relive what took place out there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that would be great.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I mean, like you hear about this stuff all the time and at these cases and stuff, and really I'm honestly kind of passed the Oh, you know, my cousin's niece's brother saw this and you know he's got you know, that's not really I'm not really interested in that. I want the hard dat. I want the info that's out there, the documentation and anything like that. Uh. So No, I did that one. I did. I've done a few on the on the National Parks, which I've gotten some really interesting information on some of the National Parks stuff. Uh. There was one four year request that I have that at the top of it, I've never had one like this before. At the top of it, it says this was not approved by a supervisor. It's crazy, and I had heard about this. It was a group of people that were camping in Colorado and they had seen bone piles and there was an alleged big foot sighting in that area from these people. We had no idea to this day how the rangers had learned about this. There was there's no information if it was called, if they you know, heard it face to face. We don't know how they got to call it is reported in a in an incident summary report to say, hey, group of people witnessed, you know, skull or a bones and in sighting a bigfoot and they called the people bigfoot hunters or something like that. But when you read through the document, that's all it says. There's no information on there, and it says on there at the very bottom it says the ranger did not go out to investigate due to a medical issue. Okay, Now that was a smart way of hiding this. Okay. They had to say it was medical because when they say it's medical that falls under the HIPPA exemption, it's no longer it's no longer for you accessible.
Speaker 2: At that point, I mean, they're saying that a group of people reported on federal land finding human remains potentially at least, and that they didn't investigate or record any of the names or personal information of the reporting parties.
Speaker 1: We have no information whatsoever. And on all the other point requests I have, I have that information, some of the interdacted, but I mean even the ranger's name. You're able to see the ranger who conducted it. This one that's black out. We have no idea who the ranger was. All we know is that a parent, they had a medical issue and they that left them unable to go out.
Speaker 2: There at that moment, at that exact moment.
Speaker 1: Right, what's your job, dude? You're hired, you know, and you're not the only ranger on duty exactly. You would think they would hire able bodied, you know, people to go out there and back. But it's like, but where is And so all that to me is just saying, oh, come on, that's just like you know, rand flags left or right about how about that stuff? And you kind of start to see that when you do a little bit of the of the digging, it just kind of it leads you into a weird, weird direction. Man. To be honest with you, and that's really what I'm seeing. Following these paper trailers. It's like you'll get some stuf, yeah, but it's just like a lot of the stuff's missing. And you can get exemptions on a four year request. They are rare, they're very rare. But a hippo would be one of those exemptions. So I did the four year quests on this one, and obviously they said they couldn't give me the information because it was hip or protected. But I have reached out to people in that area and saying, hey, was anybody anybody knows was anybody out there at this time, just trying to figure out, you know, maybe I get a name or some type of info, just to because we know it happened, we know the date, we have all that stuff. But I mean, just the report is one of the weirdest things I've ever seen, and it's just so short, really no information, and at the topic says this was not approved by supervisor. How how does that work? I have no idea.
Speaker 2: So whenever you put in these requests, what do you ask for? Specifically?
Speaker 1: It really depends on what I'm what the what I'm looking for, How I got the information, Like if it's a bigfoot in like this, I'll have like I heard about this through a through an incident summary on the National Parks website. They have a huge database of just files and files, and I was lucky enough to be scamming through there and find just a little short two sentence thing saying, hey, incident number, you know whatever group reports bone piles and seeing bigfoot, and I was like, what the hell is out you know, let's take a look at this. So with that incidents summary number, I was able to do the four request saying, hey, give me all the information, any documentation, everything regarding you know, X report or whatever. And that's really what you want to do. You want to be as detailed as possible when you're doing the four year request because at that point, when you're so detailed and you know things happened, it makes it harder for them to deny it.
Speaker 2: Right, And we.
Speaker 1: Can kind of go into some of the more This is going to get kind of controversial here, but I've been working on, you know, like I said, trying to find hard data that shows, you know, some sort of government involvement. And I believe I one percent found that, uh, And I'm going to be working on a project to kind of compress that here and for people to see that. But if I could let me, can I read you this email here the kind of well, not excuse me, not email. This is a letter as all this was. So it's a fact the government has known they've been briefed on Bigfoot since nineteen sixty nine. This is Faction one. There's no denying, and I have the documentation here. This is a letter that was written December fifteenth, nineteen sixty nine. You're adapted. The President has asked me to thank you for your letter of December four and the brochure explaining plans for the American YETI expedition nineteen seventy referring your letter to the Secretary of Interior, sincerely redacted. So that's a letter that the President actually read.
Speaker 2: And was briefed on an expedition, and was.
Speaker 1: Briefed on an expedition one. There was an expedition that I have all the documentation. There was an expedition that took place in twenty nineteen sixty nine where they had some success. They had some success, and that's where the debrief came from. And this is pretty much saying, hey, we had some success. We want to go back out there. This is our plans for the next expedition. That's what That's what was said. Now I actually have the plans for the expedition, a couple of those sheets. I was able to get a couple of those.
Speaker 2: And it's a wild Is this Department of Interior or is it just a private party?
Speaker 1: So this is crazy. He sends this to the White House. The President sees this, and then he refers it to the Secretary of Interior. The Department of Interior is in charge of all the national parks in the nation, So that's kind of like WHOA. Not only that, but I have I have I have documentation from the same person saying, hey, you know, we have all the cooperation of the National Parks Department. You know, we have we have all these people helping as they had Eddie Bauer, the Eddie Bauer company supplying them with gear. I mean, we have scientists that were out there, biologists that went out there. This happened, happened, It's factual. I have the documentation to prove that. Now, they were also looking for this is where it gets interesting. They were looking for well, I don't know if they were looking forward, but I think it was recommended to them about dealing with the Agricultural Department and possibly getting assistance from them. And I saw where they put in an application to get help with this yetty expedition from the Department of Agriculture that was denied. I have that saying that it was not saying hey, we're only allocated a certain amount of people in funds, we can't help you out. But they had another letter saying, hey, you need to send this to the National Science Foundation. Okay, so they sent it to the National Science Foundation. I have the receipt from the National Science Foundation. I have the receipt from I want to say, the White House saying give them whatever they need pretty much. I have this receipt, I have all that stuff. And that's where the trail goes cold. I would have figured in this in where I was able to find all the documents since I found the rejection letter from the Department of Agriculture. Oh, let me find the rejection letter for the National Science Foundation. I didn't find it, so I Follier requested it and the National Science Foundation. Before I mentioned anything, I just said, hey, you know, looking for documentation on you know, YETI expedition in nineteen sixty nine, seventy whatever, and they sent something back saying, oh, we've never heard of this, nothing, nothing. And then I was like, oh really, because here's your president, here's your president saying they were willing to assist. And I sent that back. I sent them the the letter that was there and everything, and then like a not even a like an hour later, they're like, Okay, we'll look into this. We'll get back to you. So I just got the The U took about two months their response and they're like, yeah, we can't find any denial letter or anything like that. I'm like, what did the National Science Foundation get involved? And they possibly fund this? It's wild, man, and it's crazy. But I mean, we have the stuff in there saying this is crazy too, man, this is really crazy that in the briefing, the brochure that they're talking about here, he says, the guy who's writing this says, we have someone at Hardwick College who's willing to go like pretty much off the record with whatever we find. And they wanted to it's written in there. Who knows what happened or not. They wanted to capture something that was their goal it says it all the brochure. It says that they were trying to capture or possibly kill something now in the Cascade Mountains, that's where it was taking place. So they said that they had someone to work at I believe it was Hardwick College. It was going to be working off the books for them once they retrieved the body or they had something. It's all really crazy.
Speaker 2: I mean, in that timeframe, there's only a handful of people that could have been involved in that. And exactly surely I know somebody that knows somebody. I mean already, like two large names are popping in my head about people that could have been involved.
Speaker 1: In this awesome No, so I know the person involved this. I have all the unredacted stuff. Uh. They are still alive, believe it or not. And I am trying my hardest to get in touch with this guy, like, hey, what do you know? Tell me I want to know what happened because there's a lot of questions. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to get a hold of that person, but I know who they are. But like I was telling you about the Hardwack College, they had someone off the books ready to assist with the you know, biology portion of this, and fast forward, fast forward a couple of years. I don't know if you've seen Hardwick College has a gigantic statue of a gigantopithecus standing out there, uh, which you're like, what, what's going on? It's yeah, like what how at the same college where they could have taken a specimen or I don't know the right right And it's a big, old scary statue they have out there of what they're saying is a giganto pieces. It's all just really crazy and strange. And I mean we're even in the in the documentation they're talking about they're talking about, yeah, like doing stuff off of the books, you know. I mean it's just all really like I got to look, I gotta dig through some of the stuff. But it's just it's wild. I mean, it's a fact the government has known, has been debriefed on it since nineteen sixty nine. Are they still involved? You know? I really can't say, but from since it's other stuff, it's like, man that I don't can honestly, it's like, oh, it's going on here, but no, I mean they're talking about how much you know, like how much they're willing to invest in this, and again who's all involved. We've got biologists, we've got Eddy Power sponsoring some of this stuff. And really what I've seen is that what happened was they were kind of they had heard about this stuff taking place in Russia in nineteen fifty seven with a lot of the yetty expeditions, and they did not want to be left out in the cold. So I believe this was somewhat kind of like a response, almost with possibly more success.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm thinking about like the different situations where the government has gotten involved in investigating areas shall we say, supernatural paranorm whatever you want to call it. Remote viewing comes to mind. You know, we know that they were involved in researching that, but then at a certain point they turn it over to a private group. You know, that's not corrected to the government, so their hands aren't getting dirty, but they're still responsible and still funding it and completely involved hands on. And it sounds like that's what you're finding out now about this.
Speaker 1: I believe that's one hundred percent of what happened. These people were hired because you can only foll your request up to pretty much where I'm at right now. I mean, they're talking about their salaries in there. We know this. I know this person worked for the Central Intelligence Agency. That is a fact on the same person who sent this email worked for the Central Intelligence Agency. How do I know is because in this briefing he says, Oh, pay me what they were paying me at this at the Central Intelligence or like he's saying, our guys, all our central intelligence guys will work under a G nine, uh, a G nine payment or whatever, which a G nine, G eleven. Those are all military grade pay pay grades, I believe. So it's like, man, it's just like it's kind of all over here, but it's you know, you want to you can deny it as much as you want, but one hundred percent factual. And even in there, we have a letter from the d from I want to say, it's one of the President's advisors. I have a letter and it says that, hey, what do we do about the legislation about this pretty much or something like that legislation involving the American yety or some I have the AGM here to prove. But it's like, man, they were they actually trying to come up with some type of you know, laws and stuff.
Speaker 2: I'm sure they were. I mean, there was just you know, popping in my head. There was like a legislation besides you know the famous stuff in like Washington, out in Florida for sure. Out in Florida, I believe there was a senator or a congressman that was pushing legislation about the skunk Cape around that same timeframe. Uh so obviously those people would be in on the loop. I mean, those are the people that are leading the charge in UAP disclosure as we speak. So sure, I would assertained this would be a similar type situation back then.
Speaker 1: Well, you're talking about the skuncape. But real quick, I tried to foll your quest of information on that, like the famous Mayaka skuncake picture, right, And so when I did, they said they didn't have any information on that, but they had over five thousand emails regarding big Flips And I'm like, holy cract, that's a lot of emails. That's yeah, But they wanted like three grand for it, and I'm like, I can't pay you three grand for that, which you kind of start to see once you do some of the digging and stuff like like for the Louisiana instam I've been told there's body cam footage that, but they want X amount of dollars because they have to redact it. They've got to blurr people's faces and all this other stuff. Yeah, it gets to you know, it should be free information. But it's really not like for the call that I had, I had to pay for that. You know, it's it's ridiculous. But no, I mean, they they they've known. I can confidently say they've known since nineteen sixty nine. That's provable at this point. There's no going around that how far it got. That's really a mystery. That's really kind of like well, and they even they even reference in the brochure here they referenced Tom Slick, which I thought was interesting. I've always been a really really interest in the whole Tom Slick saga. I've looked into it. I don't know if you've heard about these sightings that were taking place in San Antonio in the seventies. I don't if you've heard about that. There was a bunch of sightings taking place in the South San Antonio, Texas area, and he was like nineteen seventy six. A family had seen it multiple times. Neighbors in the area had seen a creature, you know, whatever, whatever, and I had done a livestream about it, just kind of talking about it, talking about my research into it. I was lucky enough to have the brother who was involved in the seventies reached out to me saying, hey, you know, I was there, my whole family saw it or whatever, and he was kind of explaining it to me, and he told me something that I had no idea. He said that when they were kids around the creek where people were seeing this thing, they would follow the creek and they would go up and there was a place that had gorillas and bad boons and closed in this area. And so that's kind of interesting. Maybe it was just like an escape baboon or you know, something like that gorilla. And then I started doing a little bit more digging, and for whatever reason, the park across the street was named Tom Slick Park, and I was like, that's kind of interesting. And I come to find out that area that was housing the uh, the gorillas and you know, baboons was the facility that Tom Slick himself had created, had developed. It was the at the time it was like the National Biology. It was something National Biology of something he had created this, so it's like, Wow, you have less than five miles away people seeing some type of bigfoot creature on two feet, and then you have this it's a it's I believe it's a area where they now do ape what do they call it, like pheromones and stuff like that, leafs.
Speaker 2: That's why I knew that there was a big primate research facility down there.
Speaker 1: That was Tom Slick.
Speaker 2: I have no idea it was connected to Tom Slick in any way exactly.
Speaker 1: So that kind of leads you to think. That kind of leads you to think, like this guy, he had everything set up if he ever had a if he ever had a body, he knew where to take that to his own facility to where they could do all the research they wanted without the government's involvement. He could do pretty much, you know, and he had the money to do it. He absolutely had the money to do it, no questions about that. You know.
Speaker 2: Whenever bigfooters throw around, you know, the idea of well, you know what if we do get a body, then what he had the then right answered I.
Speaker 1: You know, I think I think I honestly believed that he had more than what people know. I do. I do believe that, and then you can even go back to the you know, the there's a lot of controversy about that, the Yetty hand the smuggled out of Nepaul or but that you know, that was Tom Slick. He was trying to get body parts. Where do you think they were going to test that at his facility? Where else?
Speaker 2: You know, let's come on, and that whole story is crazy.
Speaker 1: It is. Yeah, no, it's a it's a wild story. But I mean he had been really researching and come to find out there's actually going to be a podcast released about I believe his granddaughters had found some new letters and some new documents from his adventures. So there's gonna be a new podcast.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Tomson, right, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So it's gonna be weird. I mean, who knows what they're gonna release, but I know, but YETI he's for the Bigfoot. He's going to be a part of that. But I mean it's just all like guys, when you do the digging and you start thinking logically, there's a paper trail for it, it's like that's time speculative what we're talking about. The Tom Slick stuff. But we know they've been interested since nineteen sixty nine. Tom Slick died I want to say in nineteen sixty two, and before that he was the guy they were going through him, and when he passed away, it's like, you know, all this stuff kind of gets taken over now that that agency is like a it's a private funded thing that he has. I don't think his family has any involvement in anymore. But I mean that was the perfect place to just, you know, kind of run his experience and try to find some answers. It was all he had the ability to do that. I really like to do some digging out. I might reach out to them literally in San Antonio, but I'd really like to take a look at some of those recently found letters and see, you know, just kind of like I said, like I'm doing just kind of digging through the archives seeing if there's anything that pops out like this nineteen sixty nine thing. It's kind of crazy, but like I said, I've been doing this four year quest and kind of circling back to the to the what happened in my area with the FBI investigation. I had so much information to write a crafted, really detailed freedom of information at could quest because of all the stuff that was happening, all the publicity was happening, the FBI put this letter out. I have the dates, I had, name and everything I needed, so I do the for your request and I get back an exemption. I mean, why don't I get back an exemption if it's just a you know, publicity stunt or whatever, you know, And on the exemption it says, you know, your year exempt for one of a couple of reasons, and it's like, you know, it's an ongoing investigation, it's a it's a it's a national security matter, and some other really weird like the top names are involved with it, so it's on a need to know basis. Those are really the only times you would get a hippa hippa would be another thing you'd get an exemption. So why did I get an exemption for this when it's like so detailed and uh, you know, if it's just some type of publicity stunt, why wouldn't they just be like, oh, you know, not real or something like that. Now they're saying, we cannot give you that information because of one of the following things. You know, it's it's a national security issue. It's people are the top echelon are involved. You really take your picket that at that point, right, So that's really kind of where that with that one. I you know, I really don't want to poke the bear because I live here. I mean, you know, people are still seeing stuff, still reporting stuff. I had gotten an email recently about it from who're not from, but it was about a bus driver and had been, you know, with kids. And I have the documentation for this one that these kids were on the bus and something came out and slapped the side of the bus and apparently these kids saw it and the bus driver seen it and all that. And I just tried to do the digging for this one and it just kind of kind of just dead ended. But people are still seeing things in the area. For the Harryman Road, it was I got a message from someone saying that they were on the Harryman Road. They're riding their bike and the rocks were getting thrown at. Think less than a week later, the Harryman Road was closed and they were saying they were doing renovations and I went out there took video. There was nothing going on, nothing going on out there, but we went out there at night. We have on video pebbles being thrown. We have this on video from out of the darkness. These pebbles are just being tossed at us, Like, what the heck is going on? It's just wild Man.
Speaker 2: Now again, this area that you're talking about, it doesn't seem like it's out in the middle of nowhere.
Speaker 1: You're absolutely right about that. It's not in the middle of nowhere. But the thing is all throughout Harryman Road. There's caves and caverns that are miles long. Actually, in twenty eighteen, right after the fba I put out that thing, there was a large cave in a neighborhood that off of the Brushy Creek, and I believe they said that that cavern went over twenty chambers deep to the ground. They never found the end of it. They just sealed it up and covered up, and hey, they moved on after that. But almost every year you hear about sinkholes, you hear about caverns being discovered. And we're actually not far from the interspace caverns, which is a cavern. It's like a little park or whatever. You can go and check out these caverns in the area. But now I believe that we are well. The other thing is that I bring my research. I found a document from the seventies from the Texas Plunkers Group from the University of Texas, and in there they said that there is possibly up to three thousand undiscovered caves in Winston County. You're like, wow, that's that's insane. Three thousand caves. But not only that, but if you follow the green else and we have some national preserves. The house that I was telling you, I grew up as a kid where they found the Native American burial mounts. That area is a walking trail and a it's a bike path, it's like eight miles. It's crazy, and a National bird preserve. So there's no building or anything involved there. But all that stuff leads back to the Balcony's Canyon Lands. Now, the Balconi's Canyon Lands is a federal preserve. They close at five point thirty. I want to say, they're not open on the weekends. I think on Saturday they're not open and there's no drones. You have to stay on the trail. It's a really weird area. The Balconi's Canyon LANs beautiful area, really untouched. No one has been able to camp out there at night, like it's crazy. So all the creeks off of the Balconi's Escarpment lead back to the Balconi's canyon Lands. One of the weirdest things I ever got researching, and I'm looking, I've been looking forever for this picture. It was a guy who had sent me this picture from a I believe it was a drone, even though they could have been a helicopter. It might have been a helicopter actually because it was a couple years back. But in there they look like there is three cows. You think they're cows on this trail and even points it out and I'm like, wow, cows. There's no cattle in the Balcone's canyon Lands, Like what is there? They just look like black blobs that are kind of you see, like you know, a little bit of a leg instead of like, what the heck is that. It's really weird, But you know, we're speculating at that point, but you're right, it's not a in the middle of nowhere, but all roads lead back to the Balcones Canyonlands. Now, I had mentioned that sighting that took place. You know, we had the sighting the FBI released that thing, and then the next day we had that sighting. Right that sighting was a road right off of the Balconi's Canyon LANs. They had seen this thing, So, I mean, was it making its way back to where it originally came from? We can only speculate, But it's just that the Baconies is, you know, miles and miles of just again caverns, dense forest, and you know, you're you're not allowed to camp there after a certain time. You're not allowed to camp through period, You're not allowed to be there after six o'clock. So it's all really strange and weird. Yeah, like what what's kind of you? You don't want to say they're hiding something, but it's like, man, what's going on here? Why can't we I'm really interested in getting a permit to possibly be out there and extend the amount of time overnight, just to catch some of the more interesting wildlife out there. No one's ever captured anything out there at night, so it it'd be interesting. Maybe we get some cougars or even a black girl. We don't have bears in the area, but who knows, you know.
Speaker 2: So I watched the Brushy Creek the Beast of Brushy Creek documentary that you did. Yeah, I enjoyed it tremendously. It was very eye opening for me. Information like I said that I was completely unaware of I had known about the sinkhole incident, Okay, yeah, but whenever I heard about it, it was just that there was a sinkhole in the area. I didn't know that it led to this huge cave system underground. I had no idea about all the caves and stuff. But one of the things that I kind of picked up from your documentary was that this area, this Brushy Creek area, is another one of those places that you constantly run across if you get involved in anything unexplained, where it's not just one thing happening, it's a location where there's just weird stuff all the time.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, I mean, like I can go into detail about some of the stuff in my documentary, Like we had a guy that I interviewed and he talked about seeing this green light that followed his car. Yeah, And then shortly after that, actually I think it was in twenty twenty, twenty twenty one, there was a we had a green streak of light pass through and jo on the news I remember this. I have the clip somewhere the the whoever it was, they brought someone, uh astronomer I believe, to kind of explain what was going on, and she explained it as a once in a lifetime like one in five million, you know, occurrence you'd be able to see. And I was like, really, because I had a guy who saw the same thing like several years back, Like it's a once in a lifetime thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, a million people around here then.
Speaker 1: Because yeah, yeah, so that was kind of weird. And then you can kind of into you can kind of go into the the human element of some of the weird stuff going on here too, Like there has always been a you know, on occult presence here that's factual, and growing up you'd hear about that, and in the documentary I kind of touch base on that. Growing up, I had heard about this spot where my friends had discovered a he decapitated deer in like some you know, strange other surroundings in that area. So we had gone back out there because you know, they wanted to show me and stuff. And we go back out there and there was there was no deer, but there was actually a decapitated dog out there, which you're like, holy crap, that's really scary and a bunch of really crazy writings and stuff like that. So, like I said, I had been researching and reaching out to people in different groups and stuff, and this one person had reached out to me. Now, I had an encounter in twenty eleven right off of the Brushy Creek. It wasn't visual, it was just I'd like to say it was like a bluff charge. I go into detail about that in some other videos I've done. But that same year, twenty eleven was the worst drought we've ever had in Texas. So the brushy areas of the Brushy Creek were accessible where they hadn't been before. Caves were accessible where they hadn't been before. Walking along the brush of creek, we were saying all these new like oh, look at that, like caves all over the place. And so that's when I had an encounter in there, and someone had reached out to me saying, hey, I have the emails and stuff. I had to kind of get it out of them because he was saying that his wife had seen some strange happenings and stuff, and I get it out of him saying his wife was walking their kids along this trail that I've mentioned where they find the human burial grounds. There's been bigfoot sightings. That's where the FBI had listed that, you know, the wanted poster or whatever. And he says that his wife had seen five clunk figures in a very dry area of the creek, burning a candle and doing some type of ritual out there. This is you know, this is what he says. I haven't written down, and they're like, what the heck? And so he said, his wife seen that, turned around and like they just left. That's crazy. So I've been wanting to get her to interview, but he's terrified. She's you know, she would have to do obviously with some type of you know, covering her identity or something like that. But you're kind of wondering, like does that have anything to do with the big foot sightings in the area. You know, you you and the Rushy Creek documentary, I got a little bit of heat because people were like, oh, you know, this is not one big foot based and I really wasn't going for a big foot based documentary. I was going for an area documentary, like you look at all this crazy stuff happening in the area. And yeah, no, it's just like again, like I said, you take the ancient stuff that was taking place kind of weird, you take the bigfoot scenario, the hairy man road stuff that's been here since, you know, the rumor since the eighteen hundreds, and then you take the modern stuff with the FBI surgeon out here, you really kind of wondering, like, what the heck is going on?
Speaker 2: Yeah, why would they be interested in something.
Speaker 1: Like that exactly? Just really leads to more more questions.
Speaker 2: And then you had an interview with that guy who was former military and former police officer who had the photos. Yes figure, now you know, I'm just gonna say it couldn't see much in the photo. Yeah, yeah, but the fact that he took the photo supports his story of what he witnessed with another guy that he was with, I guess, and they had ran across that woman and that I mean, maybe that could have possibly been a juvenile bigfoot, but it could have been something else. It's just a really weird figure on two legs, a weird incident and during broad daylight. So that's another thing in the notch of the belt of wodeness for that area.
Speaker 1: No, and I had to coax it o of him. You know, he didn't want to go on film or anything. He was like, Oh, let me just call you and we'll talk about it. You know. I'd I could go back to the location you showed me and stuff like that, and so luckily enough we did, and he went into a kind of greater detail and yeah, like you said, military guy, very highly educated, and he was very sincere. And the story is of like you hear about that, you hear about that stuff on the Brushy Creek people kind of. There was an incident where I started doing the research where one woman had reached out to me saying she had seen a giant lemur in a tree. I was like, what the heck off of the brush off of the Brushy Creek trail. And I had reached out to a woman who was kind of the holder of the Hairyman Road story, like she would be at library stop telling the story and stuff, and I had been talking with her and I mentioned the levering thing and she's like, oh my god, I saw I saw a lever myself in that same area. I was like, what where was saying they're seeing like a giant lever. That's that's kind of just crazy. But again it's just kind of the weirdness of the area. It's you know, h even you go back to the to like the earlier settlers that were here, the Tonka would tribe, which was a really weird tribe in themselves. They did not you know, a commiserator, befriend a lot of the tribes in the area. They would kind of stand office off to themselves. Not only that, but they had a lot of strange practices. They were covering full body tattoos, which to me that sounds more of a like an islander type thing, you know, Pacific islander thing, covered in full tattoos. They would bury their dead standing up, which is kind of interesting, I thought. And they worship a giant wolf. Every year, they had a celebration for a giant wolf that they would dance for. They would put on wolf pelts and they would dance around for like three or four days celebrating this wolf deity. And they celebrated him because the wolf pretty much symbolized their way of life. They were hunters. They were not farmers, and they never wanted to be farmers. They were hunters and they you know, they would kill for their food, but unfortunately, with the settlers coming in the area, they were forced out. And I believe up to your neck of the woods there in Oklahoma it's where they resigned now unfortunately. But and I'm always wondered with the tribe they or the people they found in twenty fourteen behind my house where those people talk a wort. Were they older? You know, I would have loved to just get some more information on who those people were for three people they felt there.
Speaker 2: Did you hear any stories out of the construction worker guys that you videoed?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, no. So I went out there kind of with a hidden camera, I should say, and here you go, distreet camera, here you go. And so I'm out there talking to some of the construction workers and one guy I'm like, hey, you know, Harry matt Road, have you seen anything or heard anything crazy? And he's like no, He's like, well, actually you see that guy over there. And I was like yeah, and he'said, well, he just said he saw a giant shadow peaking out from the trees. And I was like, oh, that's kind of interesting. Let me go talk to that guy. And so I went and talked to that guy and he actually pointed me in the direction of two caves. There were three caves. He was able to show me where two of them were, and he said there was another cave that he had seen deer coming out of. And I was like, wow, that's gotta be a huge that's gotta be a huge cave of deer coming out of here. And I was like, that's that's insane. But when you're in the Brushy Creek area, especially the Harryman Road area, and you're not on a trail or the road, it's a very dangerous area. Like we talked about the sinkholes. That's that's a real thing. Man. You have to watch where you're stepping sinkholes. Not to mention, you know, all the other critters. We have your rattlesnakes and all that type of stuff. So I was able to find two of the caves, and one of them is just gigantic, and I believe some of that's in the Brushy Creek documentary. Uh, but they they look like tunnels. It's just like, really weird. They almost like tunnels. Who knows how deep they go. But now those are all grated up, they're caged up. You can't even don't really go there anymore, which I thought was kind of and then after the documentary came out, they started doing that. So I'm like, man, okay.
Speaker 2: It's just bugging me. I have to ask you about it, and I hate to do. I know you want people to watch the documentary, and I I again encourage them to watch the documentary, and I'm not trying to give anything away, but that one cave with the metal door, man, Yes, what is the freaking deal?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, I can't explain that. I have I've talked to different people about that. I really I have no idea what that was for. You're talking about the giant team that had like a four foot face carved into it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that one. Yeah, clearly structure that somebody made out of a cave with a giant armored door that only locks from the outside, which makes zero sense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean no, it's a giant Yeah. No, that door is rated to withstand a nuclear blast. That's crazy. How that got down there, how everything got constructed, I have no idea. And then it was buried up. They tried to cover it up, and the only way was discovered was these construction workers were building a road nearby, and it's in the documentary they find this cave and they are scared to death. They are not they're not going in there, and they're like, what the hell is this? It's it's crazy. And that actually took me about two weeks to find. I did not have the actual location for it. I just knew the construction workers did not want to go back there, and I was they you know, taking back the orders. They were like, no, I'm no, nowhere were So they just told me about the general area and so I went and with some GPS imaging, I was able to find it and took about two weeks to actually, you know, oh, here it is, because the brush was just insanely dense in that spot. So we find it and there's like, you know, stairs carved into it. There's obviously a gigantic face that is not a human face in my opinion.
Speaker 2: No, I don't know if it's a troll or what it is, but.
Speaker 1: Right, yeah, just really strange features on it itself. Looks like it has possibly tattoo markings or maybe even hair that could be what they're trying to similize in hair, honestly, but yeah, I mean, it's a gigantic steel door that only locks from the outside, and going in there into this cavern was probably the dumbest thing I've ever done because it was me and my friend David. We didn't expect to find it. We thought it was another weekend where we weren't going to find it. So we're out there and we find it. We are very ill prepared. We only have like one flashlight that sucked. Our phones were actually broughten in the flashlight. So we're we go in there and we walk and we never found the end of it. It was just a maze of you know, you can go this way, you can go that way, and it was it was again the only way in and out would be through this steel door that only locks from the outside, and it had that, and it had breathing holes in it. So a lot of people were like, oh, that's just a bunker or that's where people were stashing their moonshine and stuff. Well, why does it have breathing holes? You know that doesn't why does it have a gigantic stone face If it's just you know, hiding booze.
Speaker 2: Or whatever, it doesn't matter what it was. I mean, it does but it was used for nefarious reasons no matter how you look.
Speaker 1: No, yeah, I agree with you. Yeah, absolutely it was used.
Speaker 2: Nothing good happening, no, nothing at all.
Speaker 1: No. Yeah, and no, people have speculated about different stuff. I know, like Doug Hidcheck from Monster Quest. He was like, oh, that's where they kept a big foot and I was like, I don't know, it's it. You could argue that, but yeah, man, it's just you think about that and then you think about who put it in there. Yeah, exactly. And then in that Sperlunking document that I had mentioned where they said there's over three thousand uniscovered caves, they mentioned caves that were discovered and this cave is not on there. It is not on there. And they go in to detail about some other caves. They oh, you know, like the breathing cap instance. I haven't talked about the breathing cave. There's a cave that was called breathing Cave, and they called it breathing cave because you'd be able to put a two by four in there and a gust of wind would shoot it out outside of the entrance of this cave. And the university, Yeah, the university went out there to calculate, do all the calculations and stuff, and they surmised that what was happening was almost like a gun scenario. You have a very large chamber at the bottom that had airflow, forcing air into this smaller chamber that created this effect. And they were kind of puzzled because their calculations the gigantic chamber underneath the smaller chamber would have had to be in the size of like a stadium. So they're like, no, no, They're like, this can't be right our numbers. We got to come back and test us again. They never did. They never did. So, I mean you kind of think about, like, holy crap, a stadium sized underneath you know, the Brushy Creek area. That's just that's wild to think about it. It's not it's not, you know, unfeasible when you think about all the caverns and caves, but could they connect somewhere underground? You know, that's that's an interesting theory.
Speaker 2: Again, Texas is not the place you think of for caves exactly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, you don't think about that. You think of, you know, just deserts or I don't know what people think about Texas, but yeah, you don't think about caves and cavern systems, but I honestly think we have a cavern system here and I discovered cabinet system here. It would rival the Mammoth cave system in Kentucky. And I would really love for you know, some group or something. Okay, I'll give you another example. I just thinking about this now. They have a Longhorn cave which is just south of us. They recently found the giant cats sabretoothed cat remains like four miles in this cave. Wow, in complete incomplete darkness. They're like, how did the the cats get all the way back here? It's it's pitch black, but they are going about four miles into the ground, which is insane. Another incident is that we have we had a cave. I believe it's chambered off now, but it was called Airman's Cave here in Austin. And uh, there's a really interesting article. I think only like a handful of people have ever been to the end of this cave. And there's a really cool article article about these kids that went in there and it said they took it took him about twelve hours to get to the end of the cave from when they started what and this involved crawling on their hands and knees that in some points it was very large were they able to walk. And by the time they got to the end of this cave, they said that they were exhausted. It was already nine outside and they were just super exhausted. But other people have I think there's a couple of people who have gone to the end of this cave and described the same thing. This guy describes two large crystals popping out of the sides of these caves, giant crystals like the ones you've seen on like the Superman movies, popping out of this cave. And we were was kind of like, what the hell is that doing there? There's no sense, But again, this is just another weird instance of a Central Texas man.
Speaker 2: What is going on?
Speaker 1: I'll tell you one more weird thing that happened last was in twenty twenty three, there was an unidentified flying object flying over the Central Texas area. I have the document from NORAD saying they scrambled to jets from Colorado to investigate what this thing was. And I believe this said it was like, you know, the typical weather balloon thing or whatever. It's like, oh, you're strambling jets from Colorado from weather balloons. Yeah yeah, but over the Brushing Creek again. So it's just, you know, I honestly, I don't know what's to think at this point. I'm just trying to gather everything and say, hey, look at this, Look at all this weird stuff. You know, does it connect? I have no idea, honestly, but it's just you can't avoid you can't avoid the weird. You can almost talk to anybody that's been here for over, you know, ten years and something, and they'll they'll tell you something strange that's happened to them on one of the trails, or you know, they're out lake fishing or you know whatever. You'll hear about these things when you talked to the community. And I didn't realize how vivid it was until I started talking to people. It's like my best friend growing up, I had not told him about what had happened to me, but he described his encounter and my Airyman Road documentary, and it's exactly what happened to me. He was rushed by something aggressive that chased off of the creek. And then again people were just reaching out to me saying, Hey, I experienced the exact same thing. We were fishing up the creek. Something came splashing towards us. We were scared. We left. The woman I told you about, who was kind of like the holder of a harry Man Road story, she told me about her son was in a boy Scotch troop that was camping along there along the Brushy Creek. These kids are like fifteen sixteen year old. There's like twenty of them, maybe not twenty ten or fifteen, and they were so scared they left the Brushy Creek because something was doing this mock you know, rush rushing them or you know, bluff charge I guess. So it's so weird that so many people that have never met are talking about the same exact thing. Not only that, but I had mentioned the construction worker who said he had seen something a shadow peak up behind the tree. Yea, So my friend that I'm telling you about his girlfriend said the exact same thing in the same area off of harry Man Road. She said that she had seen these little, these shadow people poking their heads out from these trees. Wow, it's like what they've never met. This is like twenty years apart. What the hell's going on here? You know, they're telling the same story. And again, talking with those construction workers, I asked, mos Hey, you know, have you ever heard of you know, harry Man Road or you know how the story got here? And he said, oh yeah, someone saw a big put out of here or whatever. And then he pursueds to tell me that multiple people have been killed by trees out there. Hit by trees. I'm like, hit by trees? What? It makes no sense.
Speaker 2: Do you think there might be like some sort of curse on the area.
Speaker 1: I don't know, man, Honestly, I've heard a little bit of everything.
Speaker 2: I mean, there was that one older Native lady that you interviewed about her. Oh yeah, and it went into the paranormal. It was definitely different. And uh, I don't know, just so many similarities between the stuff you've uncovered and talked about and the stories you're relaying to like some places here in Oklahoma, especially some of the native communities.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean we kind of shared the same native communities. Honestly, they were here and they went up there, and you know that's that's a real thing. It happened. But no, I've heard the curse theory before. I've heard people say like, oh, it's cursed because of this and that, and you know there was a if someone killed something they shouldn't have and all this other stuff, and it's like, man, what there's really again we're speculating, but it's just kind of it's just all really weird that it's happening here in this area that again, you really don't hear anything about. Don't hear about this stuff you hear about, you know, like you said, some place in Oklahoma you hear about some Skinwalker ranch stuff you hear about, like the the Hani Valley in Canada. But this area, the Brushing Creek, I think it it can rival or it's it's as much as going on here, then what's going on there? I mean, again, the Herryman Road story dates back to the eighteen hundreds. People were people seeing something up until then. Like that's just it's just wild man. And you know, like I said, the no rad scrambling, the UFO, the freaking the astronomer saying, oh we have these green lights are like one a million, one in a million, and I got people who said they've seen them multiple times. It's it's just really weird and fascinating and I'm doing my best just to kind of document what is taking place in the Brushian Creek area. Man. And now we haven't even talked about the bodies.
Speaker 2: And I don't know, and we haven't even talked about the bodies. But yeah, yeah, people can check that out on your YouTube channel of your stuff. Man, how can they get ahold of you and all that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can check me out on YouTube. Media Palace, my website Mediapalace dot ned. If you want to email me, it's ericmedia Palace at gmail dot com. If you're in the central Texas area, I'd really like to hear from me if you have any interesting insight into what we're talking about. I would if you have that video, hey, look, you know, let's take it in twenty seventeen. But yeah, no, if you feel free to get a hold of me, and I'm working on the expedition Brushy Creek where you saw the excerpt where we interviewed that native woman, and the expedition Brusher Creek is going to have the footage where the pebbles were being thrown. So that should be coming out here probably within the week. Awesome, So please check that out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, looking forward to it. Man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the documentary Beast of Brushy Creek is on streaming platforms Amazon two be It's on my YouTube channel. I also have the Legend of Harryman road dates on a couple of platforms. It's on my YouTube channels as well, so please check.
Speaker 2: It out and I will post a link in the description below whenever this episode comes out, So if you're listening, scroll down check it out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, thank you please, Eric.
Speaker 2: Thanks for joining me, Man, I've thoroughly enjoyed it and I look forward to some off air conversations in the future.
Speaker 1: Man, definitely, I look forward with Matt. I appreciate you inviting me on Man.
Speaker 2: Thank you absolutely. And if you've had your own encounter with the Hairy Man or a poulter Geist or a UFO, send me NeiMa Bigfoot Crossroads at gmail dot com. Check out the website Bigfootcrossroads dot com. You can find links to all the past episodes, social media, merchandise, everything you need all in one place. And until next time, remember there's something in the woods.