Speaker 1: It is The Jesse Kelly Show. Another hour of The Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful, wonderful humpdaye on Wednesday. Remember, you could email the show Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. All right, so we're about to talk about a hostage situation this hour. We're also going to get to Brandon Darby. There's Cartel News Mexico's handing over twenty seven of Mexican cartel guys. Darby's gonna come about about a half hour from now talk to us about that. But let's talk about the hostage situation that's going on in America. And that hostage situation is well Trump talked about it.
Speaker 2: They really are there.
Speaker 1: They stuck, They don't know what to do. They have probably more I would say more than half are sane, but they are led by insane people. It's talking about the Democrat Party. They're stuck. I am curious about this. And the thing is, I'm about to talk about something that I don't know about, and neither do you. I'm about to talk about something nobody knows about. How many American Democrats know they're in the midst of insanity, want the insanity to stop, but don't feel comfortable speaking out because this and they're not comfortable speaking out. It's a cult, it's a religion, it's culled. Cult members who speak out against the cult leader get treated horribly. I know people think I get a lot of hate mail and death threats, and of course that's true. You know, the communists hate me. You know who gets treated way worse than I do, way worse. I've openly declared myself to be the mortal enemy of communists. I am an anti communist, that is who I am. I believe in fighting and destroying communism until the day I die. If you are a Communist listening to my show, I despise you as much as you despise me, and I'm going to try to destroy your sick, demonic worldview. Now I've openly declared that former Democrats get treated way worse than I do, way worse. A Democrat who breaks away from the cult, who chooses to leave the religion, isn't just an enemy, He's a trader. And Democrats know this. Democrat politicians and normy democrats know this. Let's set aside the politicians, because I have lived in a Democrat world, a few different times in my life. The biggest one is when I lived in Washington, d C. For a year, because everybody there's a freaking Democrat, which we're going to get to in a couple minutes. Everybody there is a Democrat. So I would get invited out with friends. I had a few friends there, ab and I would get invited out on a Friday, era a Saturday. Hey we're having some chicken wings and watching the game something like that. Well, at these parties, at these meetups, there were mostly Democrats there. Oftentimes there was Democrats there, and you can tell, you can tell there is a fear, a palpable fear they have at speaking against the cult in front of their friends. It is a palpable fear for them. They don't want to be piled on, they don't want to be torn apart. They frankly feel a little bit traitorous and dirty speaking out against the club, speaking out against the religion, So they don't do it. How many of them are there? If you live in Washington, d C. For instance, which I know you don't, but if you live in Washington, d C. Or you visit Washington, d C. My son visited with his friends last year at the Lincoln Memorials, some violent meth head started screaming violent threats at them. Now, granted, because my son's an idiot and all of his friends are too, they started laughing and thought it was hilarious. But you understand what I mean. How many Democrats live in DC and they're afraid afraid of physical violence. As we've talked about before, that's a different kind of afraid, it really is. That's a whole different kind of fear. When you are afraid of being physically hurt yourself personally, that's a different kind of fear. How many Democrats are scared to walk to the office, walk to the car, don't want to go out after dark, lots and lots of them. But at the same time, their religion, their religion has a devil and his name is Donald Trump. How many Democrats in that city want the big, evil devil to come in and take the scum off the streets. They just don't feel comfortable saying.
Speaker 2: I will just go back to the fact that you know, the people that are cheering this on privately are not like right wing Republicans, are not maga people. A lot of our friends are in the media, and also Democrats that worked on Joe Biden's campaign, that worked on other campaigns. They're saying, Yeah, I'd like to feel safe walking around this city. If the federal government can be a positive partner in keeping the streets safe while again forming a partnership with the DC police and not taking over, then I at least the people I've spoken with that live in DC day in, day out see this as a positive step.
Speaker 1: See it as a positive step. Now that's Joe Scarborough. That's the stuff his friends are texting him. Hey, this is kind of cool. Hey I hate Trump. I hate Trump. They'll throw in the qualifier, I really hate Trump.
Speaker 3: Don't me wrong.
Speaker 1: I hate Trump, but sure would be nice to not get stabbed.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: Juxtapose that versus the DC Attorney General.
Speaker 4: It is a city and a community need to be much more focused on prevention and surrounding young people and their families with resources. If we want to be safer in the long run, we cannot prosecute and arrest our way out of it.
Speaker 1: That's how you have to talk when you're a Democrat elected leader, otherwise you get torn to shreds. How many normy Democrats or at least not totally insane. Democrats are living like that in not just DC, various parts of the country. How many are tired of the expense, tired of the taxes, tired of the crime, tired of the illegals, tired of the bilingual schools, tired of all the endless democrat misery that Democrats have brought onto this country. But they just don't have the courage to break away from the religion.
Speaker 3: And that is a.
Speaker 1: Very common theme in communist countries throughout history. When an evil communist regime takes over. It's not that all of them are masterminds and demons and tearing people apart. So many people putting on that Soviet uniform are disgusted by the Communist party, but they're afraid. How many Democrats listening to the sound of my voice right now are a little uncomfortable because it's hitting home, isn't it. Maybe you're squirming in your chair. Maybe that's you. I don't expect you, based on my voice, to go to that cocktail party this Friday and say to your friends, I mean, maybe it is good to keep murderers in jail. I don't expect you to say that, But you could maybe maybe your courage would be contagious, as courage often is. And look, you can hate me all you want, but in a roundabout way, I'm trying to save your party. There is a chance the Democrat Party does a Thelma in Louise and drives right off the cliff. If they don't stop, you can't brand yourself as the pro murder party, the pro crime party. You can't say this stuff and keep getting elected. You're gonna end up losing. Places like New York.
Speaker 4: As a city and a community need to be much more focused on prevention and surrounding young people and their families with resources. If we want to be safer in the long run, we cannot prosecute and arrest our way out of it.
Speaker 1: You've already seen see Democrats won't see these signs. But I'm on the outside looking in, so I can see these signs. I know you can see these signs. You've already seen little burps, little little bits of pushback with these various recalls, these various little little election things, even in Chicago. Look, we love to make fun of this. Dufis who's the current mate.
Speaker 5: I would just say it like this that the president has always been intimidated by the intellectual prowess of black men, and so of course he would speak in those petite, in puerile terms.
Speaker 1: Anyway, I know we make fun of Chicago, but they did get rid of their last mayor because people were tired of it. I realized they replaced Lori Lightfoot with an even bigger moron. I understand that, but there are these little signs that people were sick of it. People are sick of it, and yet the leadership of the Democrat Party is trapped. Name me one national Democrat talking about cracking down on crime. Oh, it is the Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful Wednesday with me Bronco. What Chris, it's a Jesse Kelly show. And look it's been light tonight.
Speaker 3: He's as heavy as ten boxers that you might be moving.
Speaker 1: That doesn't make sense with what I just said, but I don't care. Sometimes I don't make sense. Let's do some emails. I said I was going to get to twenty. I don't know how many I've gotten to so far, but it's been a lot, now a lot, Chris Jesse. Here's a cool story. In two thousand, my step grandfather was the oldest living son of a Civil War vet. He was seventy nine at the time that Southern Living magazine did an interview with him. That's so cool. His dad was seventy eight when Grandpa was born. He was a Confederate veteran captured during the battle in eighteen sixty three, thrown in a Union pow camp in Chicago. I forgot the name of the camp. It was just as terrible as Andersonville, swampy and disease ridden. He talked about the only food they got was a boiled broth. Once a day, they caught rats and would cook them to eat. That's freaking cool anyway, He said they were almost dead by the end of the war. My step grandpa was a very unique man. In his late seventies, he had three different younger girlfriends that were in their forties and fifties. He had a date for every meal. He would joke about hiring and firing them. His name was Wiley Denny. I always enjoyed listening to the stories of these elderly men. My grandpa's uncles and dad were all veterans from World War Two, Korea, and Vietnam. They have all passed away.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: These men were treasures and they were greatly missed. I wanted to read that one because it's cool, and two I don't want to get sappy, but it is sad that we're losing our old timers. And I know that's how life goes, and they would tell you that too. I get that, But there aren't many World War Two veterans left and right on their heels. The Korean War guys are fading fast green woar guys. And I can't believe I'm going to say this, but we're probably what fifteen years away from losing our Vietnam guys. Sucks, I guns, that's how it goes. Jesse, My wife and I just returned from our honeymoon in Portugal. That's sweet. While we were there, we went on a private tour with a man from Dubai. When he learned that my wife is originally from Mexico, he heard Mexico was the gateway to the United States. Oh my gosh. I tried to play it off and told him we didn't know about all that because we did things the right way. My wife was here on a tourist visa when we met. She probably looked him right in the eyes and said Fell spent years getting her through the citizens process. He wouldn't drop the subject, though, and kept asking about the details of the process. He even said he was working with a company back in Dubai to find him a wife in the United States. I think the cherry on top was later in the day when he complained about the Ukrainian immigrants coming to Portugal and driving up the real estate market. His name is Matt uh. Look, it's a good thing. Let's focus on something positive about all this. It's a good thing that we live in a country everyone wants to go to. Isn't that Isn't that cool? Let's be happy about that.
Speaker 5: We you and me.
Speaker 1: I guess we have a bunch of international people listening to But you and me Americans. We live in the place everyone wants to visit. We're members of the club everyone wants in, and we're already here. It is cool, right, it's got to go. It makes me feel good when I think about that. Nobody's trying to get into some dumpling Italy. No, I'm kidding, nobody's trying to get into Rwanda. There's not a line. There's not a line to get into Yemen. No one wants to go there, nobody. We live in a place where people want to come now. It is sad, incredibly sad and incredibly aggravating that our politicians would I would love to say just Democrats, but we have James lank for type Republicans. That our politicians will routinely make public statements that encourage people to try to get in by any means necessary. That's horrible. The best border security is the rhetoric of the people who leave the country because everyone around the world listens. What do you think that dude in Dubai thinks about Donald Trump versus Joe Biden. Do you think that dude in Dubai right now, because of the headlines, because of the speeches, do you think he's going to try to get into this treat illegally? Not a chance. It's not worth the trouble, it's not worth the risk. It's not worth it at all. Why even bother but under Joe Biden, when the Communists were running things, why wouldn't you try? They created an app so you can schedule your invasion. It's amazing to me, amazing to me. Jesse, what's your insider info regarding the mar Lago FBI raid. Was it so frantic because the FBI rats were searching for the information that was discovered and exposed by Tulsey Gabbard. Could be. I've heard a lot of that that the mar Lago raid was so they could find and seize the documents Trump had that proved those dirty rats were colluding behind his back during his presidency. I've heard that, and that certainly could be, and that's part of it probably, But here's what I know was part of it. They got afraid. In fact, we're gonna touch on that as soon as I'm done with if we can get ahold of him his cell phone. It's garbage right now. But if we can get a hold of Derby, then I'll talk to Derby next. If not, then we'll do this next. We'll talk about them being afraid and that being why they acted the way they acted. Now, what is it that is making them so afraid. It's the loss of control. The loss of control, and I don't just mean control of the government. They are losing control of the people themselves. In fact, if you're to study the trends, it looks like they fight out lost it. It probably never coming back and they're scared to death. We'll talk about that next. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a fantastic Wednesday, I'll hope day, and it's always fantastic. When Brandon Darby of the Bright Cartel Chronicles, Big Big Cheese editor over there joins us to educate us on several things. Okay, Brandon, they're handing over twenty six cartel leaders Mexico. Is what is this?
Speaker 3: Am I supposed to call you Jesse or Bronco?
Speaker 1: Bronco. Please let's stick with Bronco.
Speaker 3: Please, I'll tell you Bronco, Jesse, Bronco. Thanks. Now when you did that. There's a guy on Twitter named gay Patriot, and I don't cc at gay Patriot just because gay's in his name.
Speaker 1: That's wrong.
Speaker 3: Okay, Okay, that's wrong. Okay to this seriousness, here's what just happened. Okay, this is the second time that Mexico, the Mexican government has handed over these big dogs in the in various cartels.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: The first time they handed over big dogs and a bunch of cartels and the Sinaloa cartel. But keep in mind that the main cartel, this guy on Mincho, it's Cartel Jalisco, right, CJ, and that's the name of them. They their current secretary of Defense has very close relationships with Mincho, right, They're very close. He is the one that is controlling the black markets of Mexico. He is the that is the dominant cartel in Mexico, Cartel Jalisco. Right. So they hand over all of these people. The first time Trump starts to threaten the government with tariff, they hand over a bunch of people, one of which one of whom had had you know, brutally killed a DEE agent nam Kiki Camarina in the eighties. It took that long for them to give us that guy, right. They literally let this guy like stay in Mexico. They let him out of prison. He started running a cartel again, and they put him back in prison of sorts. But he had this wonderful life, and they finally handed them over after three decades, right because of Trump. Otherwise that family of that DEE agent never would have had justice if it weren't for what Trump did and threatening Mexico. So they hand over these people. They're like, see, we're helping you and we're going to cooperate with you. But what they did was they only cooperated. Really, any big cooperation was against all of Minho and Cartel Jalisco's enemies. So really what they did was they had the USA helped them help their cartel buddy and take out all of his enemies. So he kept taking over more and more in Mexico. So the Trump administration wises up and says, hey, you're not going to do this to us. So then they say we're going to hit you with more tariffs and we're going to authorize US military action in Mexico. And all of a sudden, Mexico's government says, oh, here are these twenty six more top Sinaloa and Jalisco cartel operators. But all the while, they will not give us and they will not go after the leader of Cartel Jalisco, who is paying many people in the leadership of Mexico. Do you see how this works? You see this game that's being played. Awesome that they handed these people over, Not awesome that they won't go after al Mincho. We can find Mincho, we I promise you. The US government has plenty of information as to where he is, but Mexico's protecting him anytime. You know, anytime that there's a chance to get him. Somebody tips him off the day before, you know, in the Mexican government, and he because we have to cooperate with the cartel connected government of Mexico. And that's what this is about. This is them saying, hey, we're doing something, We're showing you some action. Please don't try to start doing unilateral military action in our country because if you do, there's really not a darn thing we can do about it.
Speaker 1: Okay, So again we're speaking with Brandon Darby Bright brought. This is exactly why I wanted to have him on because I was curious. I see the headline and immediately I'm curious, Brandon, before we get through other parts of what you just said, why not give this guy up. I know you've said before he is friends, I guess personal friends with I guess their secretary of defense or something like that. But is it fear? Is it friendship? Is it just simple brand money?
Speaker 3: Money? It's money. Everything is for sale in Mexico, So that is really good. If you're a bad guy and you can buy, you can buy your way out of justice. But if somebody comes in with a larger economic incentive, then they can buy justice for you and get you incarcerated. To see how this works, and everything is for sale in Mexico. It's the most complicated thing you've ever seen. If you try to do any business dealing in Mexico, this is how it goes down. You start doing it, it looks like it's going to work, and then at the last minute they go, well, there's this one guy and he wants, you know, twenty thousand dollars or he can't, you know, he can stop it. And so you're like, okay, all right, twenty thousand dollars, all right, all right, yes, he can be in the deal for twenty thousand dollars, no problem. And then it moves a little further. And then just on the last day, you think you're closing the deal and they go, well, there's this this guy really doesn't want this to go through. But there's this other guy who's this advisor, and he says that if we hire him as an advisor for one hundred thousand, you know, and you're like, oh my gosh, you know, like this is you know, a saine thing you've ever seen. It's hop business works in Mexico. It's how it works you know, and this is how it works on the highest levels as well. So again they're still protecting elmenshow they're still protecting Cartel Jalisco. They're still acting like they're helping us fight cartels while they for the most part only go after the enemies of Delmento. So we're clearing his path, right, and the Trump administration is starting to have enough of it, and they're like, all right, let's let's have the ante. We're gonna we're gonna we're gonna authorize unilateral military action, and we're going to hit you with more tariffs because you're not you're not doing enough. So they say, okay, here's a little more. And then we're going to come back again and say you're not doing enough, and they're going to say here's a little more. And they're going to draw this out to where Trump is no longer in office, whoever's in their next does not care about this issue. They're just going to say they care about it like Democrats and Republicans have for decades, right, and they're not. That's what they're they're waiting it out. That's what he's doing. You're very intelligent, very smart, knows what he's doing and and he is is paying everyone and wait, waiting this out, waiting this administration out. However, it is also good that we are getting these people. But mind you, not, none of these people, not the first trench and not this trench, none of these cartel operators and leaders would would be facing us justice for what they've done to our communities if it were not for Trump threatening tariffs and threatening military action. And do not forget that fact. Do not let that slip off your brain anyone.
Speaker 1: Listening speaking with Brandon Darby Breitbart, I have so many more questions now based off of these other things. So we just asked this really briefly, Brandon, before I go to break and then attempt to strangle you to keep you here for one more segment this El Men show. Guy, you've mentioned, you've mentioned Benho several times. What's this background? Where do you come from?
Speaker 3: Well, okay, so Partel Jalisco was part of the Sinaloa Federation. I've talked about this on the show before. Not this particulars this, but the concept the Sinaloa cartell is really a federation, right, It's really a bunch of different criminal groups who are all you know, they agree to be under the banner of the Sinaloa Cartel, okay, But Mincho decided he was a leader in in Jalisco. He decided that he was going to start his own cartel. He was going to break his cartel away from the Sinaloa Federation, and that started a war between Cartel Jalisco now and the rest of the Sinaloa Federation. You know, the US government, with the help of the Mexican government, has taken out several of the Sinaloa leadership. So now the the Sinaloa Cartel, the Sinaloa Federation is a bunch of groups fighting each other right with and they have very limited federal power any longer. Some of them still have a lot of power, but it's it's going to be waning as years go by, right for sure, because we've we've done the same thing that we did to the Golf Cartel, which is we decapitated them so many times that now they're they're really a bunch of glorified gang bangers operating under the the you know, the banner of the Golf cartel. But really there's just a bunch of you know, there's probably ten different leaders of the Golf cartel. Right, you know, these different factions that oftentimes are fighting each other. So and it's much easier to deal with that than it is to deal with an El Mincho or a Sinaloa cartel when it was in its heyday, because they control, they have access to control in the federal government. Right, so when you deal with the Golf cartel, now they have regional they might have some municipal employees or workers, they have some journalists, they have some people in the state government, but not as many, not the governor any longer. Right, they don't have the kind of power, and that's because of the decapitation approach, and that's what's happening with the Sinaloa. But so Mincho broke away and said, hey, my criminal group because is now Cartajalisco and it's no longer under your leadership, and from now on I make all the money, and I'm going to be so brutal that that you know, all of you are going to be afraid to mess with me. And that's kind of what's happened.
Speaker 1: He is, he is sorry, Here is Brandon Darby. Brandon, do you have just time for a couple more questions? After the break, I'd love to have a cup of coffee. I'm chilling, I'm I'm all about it. Perfect. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful Wednesday. Remember you can email the show Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. We are back with Brandon Darby of the great Bart Bright Bart Cartel Chronicles. Brandon, Okay, you mentioned the Sinaloa Federation and how we continue to take out the heads of this. How significant was the taking out of El Choppo to the disintegration, the slow disintegration of the Sineloa Federation. I don't know. L Chop Was he some unbelievable seminal figure or was he just another guy?
Speaker 3: He was an unbelievable seminal figure. He it's a big deal, you know, I would say at this point it you know, it's a big deal to do. But again we have to understand the context. The context is another guy sprung up, another guy started paying more people than politicking better. And then the Mexican government was willing to go after their former boy because everything is for sale, right, and and he did it. He did the job better, He did the politicking and the bribing better, and so then the Mexican government was willing to go after him. Now we're at a point where there we can't pay two people off of each other because there's no one as powerful as Omento any longer, right, so there's no one that powerful, So so we can't take that approach. So, yes, that was a lovely approach at the time under the specific circumstances. Getting El Chapo here was a big deal. Getting his son here was a big deal. Getting you know, there's a lot of these big deals that are happening, but they're still protecting the biggest archel figure in Mexico and El Chopo. Make no mistake, Mexico would not have gone after El Chapo and helped us go after Il Chapo were they not doing the bidding of El Chapo's rival. Get it. So that's where we are, That's what we're dealing with. We're dealing with a fragile nation that's literally listed as a fragile nation, not a failed nation, but a fragile state. Right that is what Mexico is, a fragile Marco state. And that is there are a lot of good people in Mexico, and there are a lot of good people in Mexico's leadership are trying to be in Mexico's leadership, in Mexico's law enforcement community, but make no mistakes, there are a lot more who are not good when it comes to the leadership of that country because some of them are in those situations so they can't make money. Some of them are in those situations to make a change, and then they're told, you know, you want plato oplomo, like you want silver or lead. We can either make you rich or we can kill you and all of your children and your grandparents and your wife. And so they choose to go the dirty route because they don't have an FBI to call or a nine to one one to call. They don't have any time they call the government, they're they're the cartel knows they did, you know, And a lot of those people in government work for whichever cartel we're dealing with at the time we're talking about. But it's a very ugly situation. There's no pretty way out of this. There's you know, not to tie it into another issue, but it's it's kind of like dealing with off like there's no pretty way to do it. If that's what if you're going to try to get him off, there's no pretty way to do it. There's no nice way to go about this, okay, And we're in the same situation with Mexico in that regard, it's gonna be ugly. There's gonna be bloodshed, there's going to be people fighting for control once other people are gone. There's gonna be military aircraft shot down as there have been, or you know, there's gonna be drone explosions, and there's gonna be all types of things that resemble guerrilla warfare in Mexico and as there already are. Right, people only have to go to Breitbart to read about land mines and the usage of land mines and other IEDs and this it's gonna be ugly, but we're going to get through the other side. And in the process of that, regardless of your opinions on the drug war, there's going to be a lot less illicit sentinel, right killing the people who are the most vulnerable amongst us our communities, and we will see more success if we stay the course that we are currently on. I don't believe that we can stay the course because, as you know, Jesse, you're you're in a position where you probably hear a lot, see a lot and deal with a lot of political leaders. There's something wrong with most of the people who get in the politics. Are I think their sociopaths are at least narcissistics so much that they're close to that. And do I think that they're going to have the stones that Trump has shown. No, I don't, and I hope they do, but I don't have faith in it. That's why I'm like, I am one hundred percent supportive of being as aggressive right now as we can be, as aggressive as we can be.
Speaker 1: Let's hammer the gas while we have the steering wheels still, Brandon Darby, go if you're not reading the Cartel chronicles, you're not getting this stuff all the time until I drag poor Brandon over here with a cup of coffee. Brandon, thank you brother. As always, I appreciate you so much. Thanks for educating us again